时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | (SCRAPING SOFTLY) | |
[00:32] | (VELCRO RIPPING) | |
[00:44] | (SNIFFS) | |
[00:45] | You said bring the funk. | |
[00:47] | And you brought it. | |
[00:48] | In spades. | 你带来了,都是好东西 |
[00:54] | Wear it outside your pants, | 把这个穿在裤子外面 |
[00:55] | so they can feel your pain. Who did these? | 让他们感觉到你的痛 |
[01:02] | Major Crimes. | –谁做的? –重案组 |
[01:04] | First-rate… | 手工一流,多米尼克莱利先生 |
[01:05] | Mr. Dominic Reilly. | |
[01:08] | Got you a few essentials. | 给你准备了一些必需品 |
[01:15] | Ex-Lax? | 通利妥? |
[01:17] | Opioids are instant cement. | 鸦片类药物马上导致便秘 |
[01:20] | Peppermint oil. | 薄荷油,一滴就好 |
[01:21] | Just a drop. Irritates the cornea, | 可以刺激角膜 |
[01:24] | for that long-term bloodshot dope fiend look. | 让你看起来像是长时间吸毒 |
[01:27] | Visine, if you overdo it. | 不小心滴多了就滴眼药水 |
[01:29] | They piss test me, | |
[01:31] | it’s gonna come up clean. | 他们只要验尿就会发现我没吸毒 |
[01:35] | Freeze-dried addict urine. | 冻干的瘾君子尿液 |
[01:38] | Flick a little of this in your specimen. | 放一点到你的尿液样本里 |
[01:40] | It’ll fool a panel test. | 这能骗过试纸检验 |
[01:42] | They send it to a lab, you’re screwed. | 如果他们送到实验室,你就穿帮了 |
[01:43] | But labs cost money and time. | 但实验室检验需要花钱和时间 |
[01:47] | A cane? Seriously? | 拐杖?不是吧? |
[01:49] | Sells the bad knee. | 更让人相信你膝盖不好 |
[01:51] | Don’t take it through TSA. | 不要带着它过安检 |
[01:53] | Twist the top and pull, gently. | 转动顶部并轻轻拔出 |
[01:58] | You won’t have a weapon, and you may need one. | 你不能带武器,但你会用得着 |
[02:01] | Attitude is crucial. | 态度很关键 |
[02:03] | Can you do compliant? | 你能表现得卑躬屈膝吗? |
[02:04] | I’m famous for it. | 我很擅长这个 |
[02:05] | It’s my middle name. | |
[02:06] | You show spine, you’re blown. | 一旦你表现自大,你就暴露了 |
[02:08] | I’m not gonna be under that long. | 我不会卧底这么久 |
[02:10] | Find my killers, then adios. | 一找到凶手就再见了 |
[02:12] | Your funeral. | 是你自己找死 |
[02:14] | Can you get a crappy gun and disable it? | 你能找来一把破枪并把它弄坏吗? |
[02:16] | What do you mean? | |
[02:17] | Like, file the pin? | 什么意思?把撞针拔掉? |
[02:18] | Guy like you, vet, | 你这样的退伍军人 |
[02:20] | he’d have a gun. | 会随身带着一把枪 |
[02:21] | Disabled gun isn’t gonna do me much good. | 坏掉的枪没什么用 |
[02:24] | They can’t kill you with it, either. ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | 他们也不能用来杀你 |
[03:08] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ | 傲骨博斯 |
[03:36] | All right. | 好了,你看起来很糟 |
[03:38] | You look like shit. | |
[03:40] | Yeah, thanks. (GRUNTS) | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Knee brace is a nice touch. | 护膝是个好主意 |
[03:44] | It’s legit. My fucking knee is killing me. | 这是真的,我的膝盖痛死了 |
[03:46] | Yeah. (GRUNTS) Whatever you say, boss. | 你说了算,老大 |
[03:53] | – (GRUNTS) – (CLEARS THROAT) | |
[03:54] | – (SIGHS) – Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[04:09] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[04:24] | (DOORBELL BUZZING) | |
[04:26] | – (INTERCOM CRACKLES) – VARDY (OVER SPEAKER): Who is it? | |
[04:27] | Degner! | –是谁? –邓纳 |
[04:29] | (DOOR BUZZES) | 嘿,朋友 谢谢 |
[04:30] | (WOMAN SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY ON TV) | |
[04:39] | …it’s just soaking in my skin… | |
[04:41] | DEGNER: (CLEARS THROAT) Hey, man. | |
[04:44] | (GRUNTS) | |
[04:49] | Thanks. | |
[04:51] | Listen, I need to make an appointment for my buddy here. | 我要给我的兄弟预约 |
[04:54] | He’s a vet like me, so it’s cool. | 他和我一样是退伍军人,没问题 |
[05:00] | (DEGNER GRUNTS) | 你想的话,我可以留下来等你 |
[05:03] | (EXHALES) So, I can… | |
[05:05] | stick around and wait for you, if you want. | |
[05:07] | I’m cool. | 不用了,我会坐公车回去 |
[05:09] | I’ll grab the bus. | |
[05:12] | You sure? | |
[05:13] | Yeah, yeah. | –你确定? |
[05:15] | Okay. | –是的 |
[05:16] | Thanks, brother. | –好吧 |
[05:17] | (DEGNER CLEARS THROAT) | –谢了,兄弟 |
[05:21] | (DOOR OPENS) | |
[05:28] | (DEGNER STARTS ENGINE) | |
[05:36] | WOMAN (ON TV): …the four-ounce and the two-ounce. | |
[05:40] | (GRUNTS) | |
[05:42] | (WOMAN CONTINUES SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY ON TV) | |
[05:44] | There you go. Okay, Mr. Reilly. | 给你 |
[05:49] | Let’s go. (CREAKING) | 好了,莱利先生,我们走吧 |
[05:56] | There. | 进去 |
[06:03] | (BIRDS SINGING) | |
[06:31] | (TOILET FLUSHING) | |
[06:41] | (WOMAN CONTINUES SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY ON TV) | |
[06:58] | Is that the doc? | 那是医生吗? |
[07:03] | Backpack. | 背包 |
[07:05] | I-I’d like to hang on to it. | 我想背着 |
[07:06] | (SHOUTS) | |
[07:07] | (COUGHING) | |
[07:09] | I’ll say it again. | 我重复一遍,背包 |
[07:11] | Backpack. | |
[07:12] | (PANTING) | |
[07:16] | (GRUNTS) | |
[07:21] | Here, you do what you’re told. | 在这里你要奉命行事,脱衣服 |
[07:23] | Strip. | |
[07:24] | I didn’t come here for a physical. | 我不是来做身体检查 |
[07:26] | Fuck this. I’m out of here. | 去你的,我要走了 |
[07:28] | My mistake. | 我误会了,我以为你要氧可酮 |
[07:30] | Just thought you wanted a couple 80s. | |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:35] | Any more guff, Gramps, | 再废话我就烧掉你的衣服 |
[07:37] | I’ll burn your clothes, | 老头,连你也一起烧掉 |
[07:39] | with you in ’em. (EXHALES) | 对不起,警督 |
[07:50] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[07:53] | – Whoa. – Sorry, L.T. | |
[07:57] | Go on. | 胡安 |
[08:01] | – (KNOCKS) – Captain. | |
[08:02] | Lieutenant. Come in. | –警监? |
[08:05] | (DOOR CLOSES) | –警督,进来吧 |
[08:10] | How’s the reassignment going? | 人员重新调配进行得如何? |
[08:12] | It’s a work in progress. | 正在进行 |
[08:14] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:15] | Johnson and Moore? | 强森和摩尔? |
[08:16] | – Yeah. – (CHUCKLES) | 是的 |
[08:18] | I give ’em six months. | 我给他们六个月 |
[08:19] | The reason I want to talk to you both… | 我找你们两位来 |
[08:22] | just an advisory… | 是想提醒你们 |
[08:24] | Bureau is auditing our UCR stats. | 局里在审查我们的统一犯罪报告 |
[08:27] | Why? Is there a problem? | 为什么,有问题吗? |
[08:29] | Routine spot check. | 只是常规抽查,我不想你们措手不及 |
[08:31] | Didn’t want you to be caught off guard. | |
[08:33] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[08:34] | Mm. | |
[08:35] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么,我都会罩你们 |
[08:37] | I’ve got your backs. | |
[08:38] | Appreciate that, sir. | 谢谢,长官 |
[08:39] | Why would you need to have our backs? | 你为什么要罩我们? |
[08:42] | You know, the borderline calls. | 对于模棱两可的决定… |
[08:44] | Judgment calls. | 取决于个人判断力的决定 |
[08:45] | That could go either way. | 两种决定都有可能的 |
[08:47] | At the end of the day, | 毕竟,你如何区分轻微和严重攻击? |
[08:49] | what’s the line between simple and aggravated? | |
[08:52] | They don’t know. They haven’t been out | 他们不知道,他们脱离现实很多年了 |
[08:54] | in the real world in years. | |
[08:55] | – (CHUCKLES) Decades. – Yes, sir. | –好几十年 –对,长官 |
[08:58] | It’s easy for them to pass judgment after the fact. | 他们做事后诸葛亮当然容易 |
[09:00] | Eh. | |
[09:01] | Just want all my lieutenants on the same page. | 只是希望我所有的警督 |
[09:04] | We are, right? | 对此达成共识,好吗? |
[09:05] | – Right. | – Right. |
[09:36] | (EXHALES) | 好 好 |
[09:54] | (EXHALES) | |
[10:13] | (DOOR CREAKS OPEN) | |
[10:23] | (VAN DOOR SLIDES OPEN) | |
[10:45] | ♪ ♪ | |
[10:51] | (VAN ENGINE STARTS) | |
[11:06] | Where are you, Harry? | 你在哪里,哈里? |
[11:09] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[11:13] | It’s light. | 轻了 |
[11:35] | MAN: Yeah. | 好 |
[11:41] | Come in. | 进来 |
[11:45] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[11:56] | Thought you were legit. | 我还以为你是正规医生 |
[11:59] | Your physical condition seems to have deteriorated | 自从我在退伍军人事务部见到你 |
[12:02] | since I saw you at the VA. | 你的身体状况似乎恶化了 |
[12:04] | Your knee, wasn’t it? | –是你的膝盖,对吧? |
[12:05] | Knee. Shoulder. Back. | –膝盖、肩膀、背部 |
[12:09] | Oxy each time? | 每次都靠氧可酮止痛? |
[12:11] | Got me back in action. | 让我可以回战场 |
[12:13] | When you got home? | 你退伍以后呢? |
[12:16] | Kicked it. | 戒掉了 |
[12:18] | What happened? | 后来发生了什么? |
[12:20] | Had a setback. My ex died | 遇到挫折 |
[12:23] | before I had a chance to square things with her. | 我前妻去世了 |
[12:27] | Hmm. Make amends. | 我没来得及和她冰释前嫌 做出补偿 |
[12:29] | Here I am. | 因此我沦落至此 |
[12:31] | Yeah. Boo-fucking-hoo. | 是,真悲惨 |
[12:34] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[12:36] | Your story’s bullshit. | 这是胡扯 |
[12:38] | End to end. | 从头到尾都是 |
[12:40] | – No, it isn’t. – Yeah, no, it is. | –不是 –就是 |
[12:43] | Same bullshit story every addict tells himself. | 每个吸毒者都告诉自己同样的故事 |
[12:45] | Pain and sorrow. Misfortune. | 痛苦、哀伤和不幸 |
[12:48] | – Bad luck. – It’s the truth. | –运气不好 –这是真的 |
[12:50] | You’re a junkie. | 你是瘾君子 |
[12:52] | No different than the skell nodding on the corner. | 和街上那些神志不清的流浪汉没区别 |
[12:55] | You really wanted to get clean, I told you what to do. | 如果你想戒毒,我已经告诉你怎么做了 |
[12:58] | But here you are. | 但你却来到这里 |
[13:03] | (CLEARS THROAT) | –知道“交换条件”是什么意思吗? –知道 |
[13:04] | – You know what “quid pro quo” means? – Yeah. | |
[13:10] | Shit, Doc, that’s two days. Not even. | 该死,医生,这还不够我两天 |
[13:14] | Take it or leave it. | 要不要随便你 |
[13:23] | Now what? | 我要怎么做? |
[13:25] | Now you owe us. We’ll be in touch. | 你亏欠我们 我们会保持联系 |
[13:32] | You get my gun back? | 我能要回我的枪吗? |
[13:35] | You really need this? | 你真的需要它吗? |
[13:37] | I sleep better. | 让我睡得好些 |
[13:40] | Pleasant dreams. | 祝你做个美梦 |
[13:51] | (SIREN WAILING IN DISTANCE) | 该死 |
[14:20] | (ENGINE SHUTS OFF) | |
[14:29] | Ah, shit. | |
[14:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:32] | Bald-headed prick sucker punched me | 有个光头的王八蛋 |
[14:33] | right in the bread box. | 一拳打在我的肚子上 |
[14:34] | One of Doctor Hansen’s goons. | 汉森医生的手下之一 |
[14:35] | Hansen from the VA? | 退伍军人事务部的汉森? |
[14:37] | – Head honcho. – No shit. | –他是幕后主使 –不是吧? |
[14:40] | – So what’s Garcia? – Front man. | 那么加西亚呢? |
[14:42] | Filling out blank scrips. Stacks of ’em. | 他是个幌子,只负责开处方 一大堆处方 |
[14:46] | You in? | 你进去了? |
[14:48] | I think so. Wait and see. | 我想是的,我们等着瞧 |
[14:51] | Need to get that checked out. | 你得去看医生 |
[14:53] | I’ve been hit by bigger and badder. | 我被更强壮更恶劣的人打过 |
[14:55] | Punch to the gut killed Houdini. | 胡迪尼就是被打在肚子上毙命的 |
[14:56] | Yeah? I’m in more danger with you behind the wheel. | 是吗?坐你开的车更危险 |
[14:59] | Keep telling yourself that. | 少来 |
[15:19] | IRVING: What’s all the blue? | 蓝色代表什么? |
[15:21] | KOWSKI: Districts where you’re leading | 在我们的初步民意调查中 |
[15:22] | in our preliminary polling. | 你领先的地区 |
[15:25] | But I’m not running. | 但我没有要参选 |
[15:26] | A hypothetical race against a hypothetical opponent. | 这是假设的选举 你面对的是假定的对手 |
[15:30] | Why blue? I’m not a Democrat. | 为什么是蓝色?我不是民主党 |
[15:32] | You’re not a Republican, are you? | 你也不是共和党,对吧? |
[15:34] | Independent. | 独立身分 |
[15:36] | Blue is for police. | 蓝色代表警察 |
[15:40] | You are aware police chiefs have not had much success | 你也知道,警察局长 |
[15:42] | as mayoral candidates. | 竞选市长一向不会太成功 |
[15:44] | And what about Tom Bradley? | 汤姆布拉迪呢? |
[15:46] | Bradley was never a chief. | 布拉迪从没当过局长 |
[15:48] | He was a cop. | 他是警察 |
[15:50] | (IRVING SIGHS) | |
[15:54] | Lucky my daughter’s on scholarship. | 幸好我女儿有奖学金 |
[15:57] | Hey, I’m giving you the friends and family discount. | 我已经给了你朋友和家人的折扣 |
[15:59] | Not like you didn’t make bank on Black Guardian. | 你在“黑卫士”一案 不是赚了很多钱吗? |
[16:01] | How much the city pay out on that? Ten? 20? | 市政府最后赔了多少钱? 一、两千万? |
[16:05] | I’d answer that, but I signed an NDA. | 我很乐意回答,但我签了保密协议 |
[16:08] | If it makes you feel better, my percentage was capped, | 如果这让你好过些 我的收费有上限 |
[16:11] | and I’m not retiring anytime soon. | 而且我暂时没有退休的打算 |
[16:15] | – You okay? – Yeah. | –你没事吧? –没事 |
[16:17] | Slept wrong. | 睡姿不好 |
[16:18] | (INTERCOM BUZZES) | |
[16:20] | – Yes? – RECEPTIONIST: Hector’s here. | –什么事? –赫克特来了 |
[16:22] | Great. Send him in. | 很好,让他进来 |
[16:28] | – CHANDLER: Hector. – Today’s headline. | 赫克特 要听今天的头条吗? |
[16:31] | Let’s have it. | 我们来听听 |
[16:33] | Rita Tedesco was the court reporter at Borders’ trial. | 丽塔泰达斯柯 是伯德斯受审时的法庭记录员 |
[16:37] | That’s how they met? How romantic. | 他们就是这样相遇的?真浪漫 |
[16:40] | She probably believed his rap about being framed by the cops, | 她大概相信了 |
[16:42] | or whatever. | 他关于被警察陷害的谎言 |
[16:43] | – Still in Judge Sobel’s courtroom? – Saw her yesterday. | 她仍在索贝尔法官的法庭工作? |
[16:46] | Braced her after work. | 我昨天见到她,并在她下班后逼问她 |
[16:47] | She denied it, but then she let it slip. | 她否认了,但后来她说漏嘴了 |
[16:50] | There was no money. Not yet. | 他们没有拿到钱 暂时还没有 |
[16:54] | Common knowledge around the courthouse they’re married? | 法庭的人知道他们结婚了吗? |
[16:56] | No, mm-mm. She kept it quiet. | 不,她很低调 |
[16:58] | You probably don’t want to tell the judge you work for | 她大概不想告诉雇用她的法官 |
[17:00] | you married a guy she put away for life. | 她和被她裁定终身监禁的人结婚了 |
[17:02] | I mean, as his wife, | 作为他的妻子 |
[17:04] | she has unlimited visitation, phone rights. | 她探访和打电话的次数不受限制 |
[17:06] | So she’s got to be the go-between. | 那么她一定是 |
[17:08] | Borders to Cronyn, Cronyn to Borders. | 伯德斯和克朗尼之间的传声筒 |
[17:11] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好,我去查 闯入民宅–抢劫 罗斯顿大道–莱默公园 |
[17:41] | ♪ ♪ | 1999年8月5日 洛杉矶警局监狱部门 加里威斯 |
[18:09] | ♪ ♪ | 洛杉矶警局监狱部门 |
[18:21] | (INSECTS TRILLING) | 博强纳斯 |
[18:34] | Join you? | 我能过来吗? |
[18:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:50] | Heard from Reggie? | 有瑞吉消息吗? |
[18:51] | We Skyped the other day. | 那天我们视讯通话 |
[18:54] | He’s in good spirits. | –他精神不错 |
[18:56] | Good. | –很好 |
[18:59] | The rape case I took notes on? | 我记笔记的那个强奸案? |
[19:03] | I saw her today at Grand Park. | 今天我看到她了 在格兰德公园 |
[19:09] | I wanted to say something to her, talk to her. | 我想对她说几句话,和她谈谈 |
[19:13] | She didn’t. | 她不想 |
[19:14] | She made that very clear. | 她清楚表明她不想 |
[19:17] | You get why. | 你理解为什么 |
[19:19] | Of course, but… | 当然,但是… |
[19:22] | I still feel like | 我仍然感觉我某程度上明白她的遭遇 |
[19:23] | I kind of understand what she’s going through. | |
[19:26] | You might, you might not. | 也许你理解,也许你不 |
[19:28] | Dangerous to presume. | 最危险的是以为你理解 |
[19:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:34] | At the prep session it came up that she might cry | 在帮她准备时 |
[19:37] | while on the stand, you know? | 我们提到她在庭上也许会哭 你懂我意思吗? |
[19:39] | She said no, she wouldn’t. | 她说不会 她不会哭 |
[19:43] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[19:47] | All cried out. | 眼泪都流光了 |
[19:51] | You find that hard to believe? | 你觉得难以置信? |
[19:53] | It could make a difference… to the jury. | 这也许能影响结果 对于陪审团 |
[19:57] | Never know what’s gonna move a jury or leave ’em cold. | 你永远不知道什么能打动 什么不能打动陪审团 |
[20:01] | – No guarantees. – Nope. | 这不一定 对 |
[20:05] | Seems so random. | 即使你胜诉了,也感觉很随机 |
[20:06] | Even if you do get your day in court. | |
[20:10] | Remember that Martin Luther King quote? | 记得马丁路德金的那句话吗? |
[20:12] | Which one? | 哪一句? |
[20:13] | The one you used in your history paper, senior year. | 你高三时在历史论文上引用的那句 |
[20:19] | “The arc of the moral universe is long, | “道德宇宙的弧线虽漫长,但终归正义” |
[20:21] | but it bends toward justice.” | |
[20:25] | You believe that? | –你相信吗? |
[20:26] | I do. | –我相信 |
[20:29] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[20:41] | (DOG BARKS IN DISTANCE) | |
[20:49] | (GATE SLIDES OPEN) | |
[21:21] | So, Ballistics confirms one of the guns | 弹道学检测确认 |
[21:24] | from your pharmacy murder killed my carjack victim. | 药局谋杀案其中一把凶枪 杀死了别克车的车主 |
[21:27] | A wit saw these two guys dump my vic’s Buick. | 有个证人看到 两个人抛弃受害者的车 |
[21:30] | Rules out the van driver. | 排除了货车司机 |
[21:31] | Those are our two shooters. Great work, brother. | 这两个是我们的凶手 做得好,兄弟 |
[21:34] | Where are we on Junior? | 小豪西查得怎么样? |
[21:35] | Borrowed a car, bound for his cousin’s in Bakersfield. | 他借了一辆车 去找他在贝尔斯菲尔德的表妹 |
[21:38] | Reached out to Bakersfield PD, | 我们联系了贝尔斯菲尔德警局 |
[21:40] | asked ’em to skee the cousin’s place. | 叫他们去表妹家看看 |
[21:41] | They’ll call. | 他们会打电话来 |
[21:43] | Do we want to bring in Narcotics? | 要叫上缉毒组的人吗? |
[21:45] | Let ’em bust the pill mill after we’re done. | 等我们完事以后 叫他们去突袭药物作坊 |
[21:47] | Roger that. All right, thank you all. | 收到,好了,谢谢各位 |
[21:53] | What’s up? | –怎么了? |
[21:54] | Late lunch with Barrel. | –要和巴瑞尔吃午饭 |
[21:55] | – Round two. – His request. | –第二轮谈判 –他提出的 |
[21:57] | – What could go wrong? – Hmm. | 会有什么问题呢? |
[22:01] | MAN: Don’t shoot me! | 不要开枪 |
[22:02] | OFFICER: Sir, nobody wants to shoot you, okay? | –把手举起来! –先生,没有人想开枪好吗? |
[22:03] | – MAN: Don’t shoot me. – OFFICER 2: Keep your hands | –不要开枪! –把手举起来! |
[22:04] | – where we can see them! – OFFICER: Just stay cool. | –保持冷静 –让我… |
[22:05] | MAN: Let me just… | –保持冷静 –让我… |
[22:06] | – Let me just sh… – (GUNFIRE) | 枪…趴下… |
[22:08] | – OFFICER: Down! Down! Down! – OFFICER 2: Shit. | 该死 |
[22:10] | Good shoot. | 射得对,这是正当开枪 |
[22:11] | – It’s righteous. – (VIDEO REPLAYING) | |
[22:13] | That looks like a pipe to me. | 那东西看起来像一根管子 |
[22:15] | In slo-mo, maybe. | 放慢看,也许吧 |
[22:16] | – MAN: Let me just sh… – OFFICER: Down! Down! Down! | 让我… |
[22:18] | RODRIGUEZ: And why does he reach for it? | 枪…趴下… |
[22:19] | Huh? What’s that about, a pipe in his pants? | 他为什么要去拿它? 为什么在裤子里别一根管子? |
[22:22] | (CHUCKLES) They use ’em for fireworks. | 他们用那个来放烟火 |
[22:25] | I see him reach for metal, boom. | 我看到他伸手拿金属物体 |
[22:27] | Looks like a gun to me, too. | 我觉得像是一把枪 |
[22:28] | I would have fired. | 换做我也会开枪 |
[22:29] | Edge taps twice, Sloan doesn’t even draw. | 埃奇开了两枪,史龙连枪都没有拔 |
[22:32] | Robson drained his piece. | 罗伯逊打光了全部子弹 |
[22:35] | That’s a problem. | 这是问题所在 |
[22:37] | Yeah, well, people who hate cops, | 讨厌警察的人 |
[22:38] | they’ll see what they expect to see. | 只看到他们想看到的东西 |
[22:40] | Sometimes they’re right. | –有时候他们是对的 |
[22:42] | Not too fucking often. | –但通常都不是 |
[22:47] | According to her data, I’m a shoo-in. | 根据她的数据,我参选就赢定了 |
[22:49] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[22:52] | That I’ve been chief for just a year and a half, | 我才当了局长一年半 |
[22:54] | and have a great deal left to accomplish. | 还有很多事情要完成 |
[22:55] | And no doubt you will. | 你会完成的 |
[22:57] | But couldn’t you accomplish even more as mayor? | 但作为市长 你不就能完成更多事情吗? |
[23:00] | Does that ever happen in the real world? | 在真实世界中,这发生过吗? |
[23:05] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[23:08] | I think it’s a common delusion. | 很多人都有这种错觉 |
[23:12] | When opportunity knocks, | 当机会来敲门 |
[23:13] | I like to peek out the window | 我会先从窗口往外看 |
[23:15] | before I decide either to open the door | 才决定是开门 |
[23:17] | or pretend I’m not home. | 还是假装不在家 |
[23:22] | I’ve peeked. | 我看了 |
[23:23] | Not home. | 不在家 |
[23:25] | (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) | |
[23:26] | We’ll talk. | 我们会再谈 |
[23:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:45] | Jerry. | 杰利 |
[23:47] | You got a sec? | 你有时间吗? |
[23:49] | Nothing but time. | 我有大把时间 |
[23:54] | Any news? | 有消息吗? |
[23:55] | No breaks yet. | 还没有头绪 |
[23:56] | RHD is working the snitch angle. | 抢劫及凶案组正从告密的角度入手 |
[23:59] | Makes sense to me. | 听起来很合理 |
[24:01] | Yeah, given Gary’s history. | 是的,考虑到加里的过去 |
[24:07] | Tell me about Leimert Park. | 给我说说莱默公园的事 |
[24:09] | The home invasion. | 闯入民宅那次 |
[24:11] | The three others went in. | 那三个人进去了,加里留在车上 |
[24:12] | Gary stayed in the car. | |
[24:14] | Lookout. | 把风 |
[24:15] | He rolled on them. | –他密告他们 |
[24:16] | I made him. | –是我叫他这样做的 |
[24:18] | He was still a minor… kid. | 他当时尚未成年,还是个孩子 |
[24:21] | DA cut him some slack. | 地检署因此饶过他 |
[24:23] | And they’re all out now. | 现在他们都出狱了 |
[24:26] | Maybe one of them saw Gary talking to us? | 也许他们其中一人 看到加里和我们谈话 |
[24:28] | Or heard about it? | 或者听到了 |
[24:31] | Crossed my mind. | 我也想过 |
[24:33] | There’s something I didn’t tell you when I was here the other night. | 那天晚上我有些事情没有告诉你 |
[24:37] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[24:39] | When Gary met with Marcos and Arias that morning, | 加里那天早上 和马可斯还有艾利亚斯见面后 |
[24:42] | they planned to meet up again later on that day. | 他们约定那天晚些时候再会面 |
[24:47] | They waited for him, but he didn’t show. | 他们在等他,但他没有出现 |
[24:51] | We know why. | 我们都知道为什么 |
[24:54] | Gary told them he would bring Bo Jonas. | 加里告诉他们,他会带博强纳斯去 |
[24:58] | You think Jonas killed him? | 你认为是强纳斯杀了他? |
[24:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:02] | Gary worry about the crew after they got out? | 加里担心他们出狱后 会找他算帐吗? |
[25:04] | I mean, could explain the gun. | 这能解释他为什么有枪 |
[25:06] | Said he didn’t. | 他说不怕,他已经放下了 |
[25:07] | He moved on, figured they had, too. | 认为他们也放下了 |
[25:09] | Maybe he believes it; doesn’t make it so. | 也许他相信是这样,但未必是真的 |
[25:13] | No. | 对 |
[25:15] | I’m gonna talk to them. | 我要找他们谈谈 |
[25:18] | Well, Natrell stays over on Florence with his mama. | 纳特尔在佛罗伦斯路 和他妈妈住在一起 |
[25:21] | Crosley became a jailhouse preacher. | 柯斯利成了监狱牧师 |
[25:23] | Pastors a little storefront church | 他在一间临街小教堂讲道 |
[25:26] | – in Hyde Park. – New Testament Church of God? | 在海德公园 那间新约教堂? |
[25:29] | That’s the one. | 就是那间 |
[25:30] | Jonas? | 强纳斯呢? |
[25:32] | Hmm… no idea. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | You’ve been keeping tabs. | 你一直在盯着他们 |
[25:36] | My son dropped a dime on them. | 我儿子出卖了他们 |
[25:39] | Forgive and forget, easy to say. | 冰释前嫌?说起来容易 |
[25:43] | (DWIGHT SIGHS) | |
[25:56] | Man has a son. | 当一个人有了儿子 |
[25:58] | He gets a picture of who that child might grow up to be. | 他以为自己知道 儿子会长大成为什么人 |
[26:01] | You do your best. | 你尽力而为 |
[26:03] | All you can do is walk alongside and pray. | 你只能陪在他们身边,为他们祷告 |
[26:09] | How are your boys? | 你两个儿子怎么样? |
[26:10] | They’re good. | 他们很好 |
[26:13] | Keep ’em close. | 和他们保持亲近 |
[26:20] | Okay, greens are criminal trespass, | 绿点是刑事闯入 |
[26:23] | yellow are Peeping Toms, red’s rapes. | 黄点是偷窥,红点是强奸 |
[26:26] | These are Borders and Olmer? | –这些是伯德斯和欧默? |
[26:28] | Just Olmer. | –只有欧默 |
[26:29] | He was a busy boy back then. | 他那时候频繁作案 |
[26:31] | An escalation to murder fits the profile. | 后来升级为杀人也很合理 |
[26:34] | They never even looked at him. | 他们根本没有调查他,目光狭隘 |
[26:36] | Tunnel vision. | |
[26:38] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[26:42] | What’s the purple one? | 紫点是什么? |
[26:44] | Skyler murder. | 斯凯勒的谋杀案 |
[26:45] | Borders. | 伯德斯 |
[26:46] | Or Olmer. | 或者欧默 |
[26:49] | Bosch always talks about his hunches. | 博斯总是在谈他的直觉 |
[26:51] | Well, I’ve got mine. | 我也有我的直觉 |
[26:53] | You’ll have to tell me about you and Bosch sometime. | 到某个时候 你得跟我讲讲你和博斯的事 |
[26:56] | What the deal is between the two of you. | 你们之间究竟有什么过节 |
[27:00] | Olmer spent the last three months of his life | 欧默死前三个月 |
[27:02] | in the prison hospital. | 都待在监狱的医院里 |
[27:04] | Cronyn was a frequent visitor. | 克朗尼多番去探访他 |
[27:05] | Well, if Borders and Cronyn cooked up the confession, | 若这个招供是 伯德斯和克朗尼策划的 |
[27:08] | there must be a trail of visits and phone calls. | 肯定会留下探访或者通话纪录 |
[27:10] | Uh, there was a go-between. | 伯德斯的妻子在给他们传话 |
[27:12] | Borders’ wife. | |
[27:13] | And Olmer’s DNA? | 欧默的DNA呢? |
[27:15] | Planted. | 事后嫁祸的 |
[27:16] | After the fact. | |
[27:19] | (SIGHS) | |
[27:22] | Assuming you’re right… | 假设你是对的 |
[27:25] | property room or lab? | 证物室还是实验室? |
[27:26] | Property. | 证物室,实验室太多不确定因素 |
[27:28] | Lab, too many variables. | |
[27:32] | I’ll get you video of the evidence transfer. | 我会给你弄来证物转移的录像 |
[27:34] | Okay, thanks, Chief. | 好的,谢谢,局长 |
[27:36] | Keep me apprised. | 向我报告进展 |
[27:44] | – (CLANKING) – (MUSIC PLAYING) (MAN GRUNTS) | 达利尔斯纳特尔? |
[27:51] | (MAN PANTING) | |
[27:53] | Darius Natrell? | |
[27:55] | (NATRELL BREATHING HEAVILY) | |
[28:00] | You know I am. | 你明知我就是 |
[28:02] | Appreciate a few minutes of your time. | 我想耽误你几分钟时间 |
[28:05] | Already used that up. | 我和你没什么好谈 |
[28:08] | Living with your mama, right? | 和你妈妈住在一起,对吧? |
[28:10] | Again, asking questions you already know the answer to. | 对,别问你已经知道答案的问题 |
[28:12] | Wasting my time. | 你在浪费我时间 |
[28:16] | You hear about Gary Wise? | 你听说了加里威斯的事吗? |
[28:19] | You zero on me for that? | 你因此盯上我? |
[28:21] | Just go ask them other two guys. | 去问其他两个人,不要烦我 |
[28:23] | Leave me the fuck alone. | |
[28:25] | Last time you saw Gary? | 你上次见到加里是什么时候? |
[28:27] | Can’t even remember, so long ago. | 我不记得了,很久以前 |
[28:29] | You want to talk, get me a lawyer. | 你想谈就给我找个律师来 |
[28:31] | You want to walk on my mama’s lawn, get a goddamn warrant. | 你想走在我妈的草坪上 |
[28:34] | (MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING) | 就去申请搜查令 |
[28:44] | (LOCK BUZZES, LATCH CLICKS) | |
[28:48] | MAN (OVER P.A.): Guard detail, report to intake processing. | 警卫向入监处报告 |
[28:50] | Guard detail… | |
[28:56] | (LAUGHS) | |
[28:57] | Fuck this. | 去你的 |
[29:00] | Really? | 不是吧? |
[29:04] | You know I don’t have to talk to you, Bosch. | 你知道我不必和你谈,博斯 |
[29:07] | That’s a fact. | 的确 |
[29:09] | (CHAIR SCRAPES) | |
[29:13] | You look like shit. | 你看起来很糟 |
[29:15] | Trying to hurt my feelings? | 你想伤害我的感情? |
[29:18] | Time has not been kind. | 时间很无情 |
[29:21] | Been ticking away with you inside a steel box, | 在铁窗里看时间流逝更无情 |
[29:23] | that’s a plus. | –你陷害错人了 |
[29:25] | (SUCKS TEETH) You framed the wrong guy. You’re a broken record. | –你一直重复这一句 |
[29:30] | You know, me getting out is just the first step. | 我重获自由只是第一步 |
[29:34] | ‘Cause we’re taking you down. | 因为我们要扳倒你 |
[29:36] | “We”? What, you and your lawyer? | 我们?谁?你和你的律师? |
[29:40] | I’m coming after your job. | 我要使你失去工作 |
[29:42] | Your house. | 房子 |
[29:45] | Your whole fucking career. | 你整个职业生涯 |
[29:46] | You’re gonna be washing windshields at stoplights. | 你会在路口给人洗挡风玻璃 |
[29:50] | And I’m gonna be a rich man. | 我会成为有钱人 |
[29:52] | After I walk out of here, | 当我出狱以后 |
[29:54] | you’re gonna watch cell doors swing open | 你会看到这个州每个监狱 |
[29:58] | in every fucking prison in the state. | 都有牢房门打开 |
[30:01] | And the men you put inside going free. | 被你抓进去的人被释放 |
[30:03] | So this is you “not talking”? | 你不是说不想谈吗? |
[30:06] | (SCOFFS) | |
[30:10] | That necklace was never in my house. | 那个垂饰不在我家 |
[30:13] | You planted it. | 是你嫁祸给我的 |
[30:15] | Where was it? | 那它在哪里? |
[30:17] | Nice try. | 这招厉害 |
[30:19] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一个问题 |
[30:21] | How’d you and Cronyn hook up? | 你和克朗尼怎么勾搭上的? |
[30:23] | Did you take out an ad? | 你登广告了? |
[30:25] | “L-WOP Con seeks lowlife attorney | “终身监禁、不准保释的人渣 |
[30:27] | for desperate scam.” (SMACKS GUM) | 找律师策划一场骗局”? |
[30:31] | We done? | 我们谈完了吗? |
[30:34] | No… had to be him. | 没有 一定是他 |
[30:39] | His plan. | 是他的计划 |
[30:41] | You would’ve put the knife in, right? | 否则你会把刀子放进供词,对吧? |
[30:43] | Knife? | 刀子? |
[30:44] | The one you used to mutilate her. | 你用来损毁尸体的刀子 |
[30:47] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:51] | Would have made the confession more credible, | 有这个会使供词更可信 |
[30:53] | but Cronyn fucked up. | 但克朗尼搞砸了 |
[30:55] | There’s nothing in Olmer’s confession | 欧默的供词都是公开的资讯 |
[30:57] | that isn’t public knowledge. Well… oh, DNA, motherfucker. | 还有DNA,混蛋 |
[31:02] | Cronyn fucked that up, too. | 克朗尼把这个也搞砸了 |
[31:05] | And we’re gonna blow that out of the water at the hearing. | 我们会在听证会拆穿这个把戏 |
[31:08] | It’s gonna be long ride for you back to Quentin. | 回圣昆丁的路很漫长 |
[31:12] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[31:14] | Tough engineering a scam like this from a prison cell. | 在牢房里策划这样的骗局很不容易 |
[31:16] | You got to rely on other people. | 你要依赖其他人 |
[31:19] | Your lawyer… | 你的律师,你的妻子 |
[31:21] | your wife. | |
[31:24] | Fuck’s my wife got to do with it? | 我妻子和这个有什么关系? |
[31:28] | We got her on tape. | 我们把她录下来了 |
[31:40] | You and Cronyn are gonna get what you deserve, | 你和克朗尼到头来罪有应得 |
[31:42] | but Rita’s going down with you… | 但丽塔却是被你连累的,真可惜 |
[31:45] | and that’s a shame. | |
[31:48] | (KNOCKS ON DOOR) | |
[31:50] | (DOOR BEEPS) | |
[31:55] | You planted that fucking pendant, Bosch. | 那个垂饰是你栽赃的,博斯 |
[31:59] | You know you did! | 你知道自己做了什么! |
[32:04] | BONNER: Well, the next time you go to see him in Lancaster, | 你下次去兰卡斯特看他 |
[32:06] | let me know and I’ll give you a ride on my bike. | 告诉我一声 我可以骑机车载你去 |
[32:09] | So long as you don’t mind riding bitch. | 只要你不介意坐在我后面 |
[32:12] | Go away. | 走开,我不想和你讲话 |
[32:13] | I’m not talking to you. | |
[32:15] | Tell Pres I need money. Now. | 告诉佩斯我需要钱,现在就要 |
[32:21] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:24] | My eyes, look at my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[32:28] | Do I look like I’m serious to you? | 我看起来像是认真的吗? |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:38] | Pres is a lucky man. | 佩斯很幸运 |
[32:45] | Go away. | 走开 |
[32:50] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[32:56] | I’ll be in touch… | 我会再联系你,丽塔 |
[32:58] | Rita. | |
[33:10] | HINES: Reactions are all over the map. | 人们对此反应不一 |
[33:12] | – And your base? – My base? | 你的立场呢? |
[33:15] | Expects me to file… make a statement. | 我的立场叫我提出起诉、作出表态 |
[33:17] | And it’s the wrong statement if you can’t win. | 但如果你赢不了 这会是错误的声明 |
[33:19] | Well, I’m sure if I explain the law | 我相信如果我解释相关法律 |
[33:22] | and how release of the footage taints | 以及公开录像会影响 |
[33:24] | the potential jury pool, they’ll understand. | 潜在陪审团的判断 人们会理解 |
[33:26] | You can decline to file. | 你可以拒绝起诉 |
[33:30] | Tell me how. | 告诉我怎么拒绝 |
[33:31] | If the Police Commission finds | 如果警察委员会认为 |
[33:33] | Office Robson acted out of policy, | 罗伯逊违反政策规定 |
[33:34] | let the city handle the civil suit. | 让市政府来处理民事诉讼 |
[33:38] | And you’ll do what? | 那你会怎么做? |
[33:39] | The department will handle the officers. | 警局会处置那些警员 |
[33:43] | Serious discipline. | 严正惩戒 |
[33:45] | Appropriate. You have my word. | 适当的处置,我向你保证 |
[33:56] | – (DARIUS CHUCKLES) – All right. Okay. | –好了 –好了,兄弟 |
[33:58] | Holler if you need anything. | 有需要找我 |
[33:59] | All right. | 新约教会 |
[34:29] | Tell me that you’ve come for salvation | 告诉我你是来寻求救助 |
[34:32] | and it’s just coincidence that you’re here | 或者达利尔斯刚走你就来 |
[34:34] | just after Darius left. | 只是个巧合 |
[34:36] | How you doing, Reverend? | 你好吗,牧师? |
[34:37] | I’m right with the Lord, Detective. You? | 我和上帝相处得很好,警探,你呢? |
[34:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,最近没和祂联系 |
[34:42] | Haven’t checked in with him lately. | |
[34:45] | You know, it wasn’t us did poor Gary Wise, rest his soul. | 不是我们杀了加里威斯 愿他的灵魂安息 |
[34:48] | We all just trying to move on best we can. | 我们都想努力放下过去 |
[34:50] | You move on? | 你放下了吗? |
[34:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[34:56] | No hard feelings? | 没有耿耿于怀? |
[34:58] | I wouldn’t say that. | 不能说没有 |
[35:00] | Years of my life. | 我失去了很多年的人生 |
[35:02] | But wasn’t Gary Wise took them from me. I did that to myself. | 但不是被加里威斯夺走了 而是我自己 |
[35:06] | You’re repentant. | 你改过自新了 |
[35:08] | The Good Lord was looking out for me that night. | 那天晚上上帝在照应我们 |
[35:09] | Oh, yeah? How so? | 是吗?此话怎讲? |
[35:12] | Nobody got hurt, thank God. | 没有人受伤,感谢上帝 |
[35:15] | Gary Wise, he was the Lord’s instrument. | 加里威斯只是上帝的工具 |
[35:18] | Prison opened our eyes. | 监狱使我们张开了眼睛 |
[35:19] | We knew what we were doing was wrong. | 我们认识到过去做错了 |
[35:22] | Tell me this: why would we jeopardize | 告诉我 我们为什么会为了苦涩的恨 |
[35:26] | our sweet, hard-won freedom for the sour taste of revenge? | 破坏我们来之不易的 甜蜜自由? |
[35:31] | Preaching suits you. | 你很适合讲道 |
[35:33] | Gary was just a kid. | 加里当时只是个孩子 |
[35:34] | Y’all scared him into giving us up. | 你们威吓他出卖我们 |
[35:36] | Maybe his conscience bothered him. | –也许是他良心过意不去 |
[35:37] | Maybe it did. | –也许是吧 |
[35:40] | You found God… | 你找到了上帝 |
[35:44] | Darius Natrell found you, | 达利尔斯找到你 |
[35:45] | but nobody can find Bo Jonas. | 但没人找得到博强纳斯 |
[35:47] | Gary did. | 加里找到他了 |
[35:50] | And you helped bring them together. | 是你促成他们见面的 |
[35:56] | If you hear from Jonas. | 如果你有强纳斯的消息 |
[35:58] | And why would I put him in touch with you? | 我为什么要叫他和你联系? |
[36:00] | I just want to talk to him. Tell him that. | 我只是想找他谈谈,请帮我转达 |
[36:10] | (DOOR OPENS, SHUTS) | |
[36:12] | – He sounds paranoid. – Borders craves control. | 他听起来很偏执 伯德斯控制欲很强 |
[36:14] | Not driving this train is eating him alive. He’ll crack. | 失去控制让他抓狂 他会露出马脚 |
[36:18] | We need to crack how they planted Olmer’s DNA | 我们要查出他们怎么 |
[36:20] | – on that handkerchief. – Been working on that. | 把欧默的DNA放到那手帕上 我有在查 |
[36:23] | Property room video. | 证物室录像 |
[36:25] | Eh, I won’t ask where you got it. | 我不会问你从哪里弄来的 |
[36:27] | – Dirty cop? – Dirty civilian. | –警察犯规? –是平民犯规 我们来看看吧 |
[36:36] | Couriers usually pick up more than one box for testing. | 快递通常不只 带走一个箱子去做检验 |
[36:39] | Well, which one’s ours? | 哪个是我们的箱子? |
[36:41] | You’ll see. | 等等就知道了 |
[36:44] | The tech unseals the box at the lab, tests the evidence, | 技术员在实验室把箱子开封 检验证据 |
[36:47] | reseals the box with their own tape, | 然后用他们的胶带重新封箱 |
[36:49] | signs the seal, sends it back. | 在封口上签名,再送回去 |
[36:52] | – Well, this all looks legit. – By the book. | 一切看起来都很正当 |
[36:54] | I’ve watched this a half a dozen times. | 照章办事,我看了这段录像好几次 |
[36:56] | – So why am I watching it now? – I’ll show you. | 那我为什么要看这个? 我让你看看 |
[37:06] | Property’s been running out of storage room for years. | 证物室多年来都缺乏贮藏空间 |
[37:08] | They’ve been consolidating evidence, | 他们把相同案件的证物放到一起 |
[37:09] | all from the same case. | |
[37:11] | Two old boxes into one new one. | 把两个旧箱子的证物 放进一个新箱子 |
[37:14] | If one wants to swap out a piece of evidence, | 如果有人想掉包证物 |
[37:15] | this is the time and place to do it. | 这就是最适当的时机 |
[37:19] | That look like a 22-year-old box to you? | 你认为这像是 一个22年的旧箱子吗? |
[37:39] | Stolper’s birthday. | 栽赃 史多普勒的生日? |
[37:41] | Save me a piece. | 给我留一块 |
[37:52] | Bob? Christina Henry. | 巴布?克莉丝汀娜亨利 |
[37:54] | How’s Shootin’ Newton? | 纽顿分局怎么样? |
[37:56] | (LAUGHS SOFTLY) What else is new? | 还有什么新消息? |
[37:59] | The more things change, right? | 万变不离其宗,对吧? |
[38:01] | Listen, you got a couple minutes tomorrow morning? | 你明天早上有时间吗? |
[38:03] | Need a friendly copper to walk me into archives. | 我需要一个相熟的警察 带我进档案馆 |
[38:07] | I think she’s starting to understand | 我想她开始明白 |
[38:08] | – there’s more gray area than… – (KNOCKING ON DOOR) | 灰色地带存在…等等 |
[38:10] | Hang on. Come in. | 进来 |
[38:17] | – Chief. – Oh. | 局长 |
[38:22] | Wash. | 洛杉矶市纪录中心 |
[38:24] | Return it to archives first thing in the morning. | 市政府书记办公室 沃什,明天一早把它还到档案馆 |
[38:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[38:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | So anyway, yeah… I, uh, I think she’ll announce it next week. | 不管怎样,我想她下周就会宣布 |
[38:46] | Let me ask you, Lieutenant. | 我问你,警督 |
[38:49] | You think I’m a good detective? | 你认为我是个好警探吗? |
[38:52] | Look. I think you’re a great detective. | 我认为你是非常出色的警探 |
[38:55] | Then show me some respect. | 那就对我表现出一些尊重 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思? |
[38:59] | Save the retirement speech. | 不必发表退休演讲 |
[39:01] | Skip the walk down memory lane. | 也不必回忆丰功伟绩 |
[39:04] | I’m there. I get it. | 我理解目前的情况 |
[39:07] | I don’t like it, but I get it. | 我很不满,但我理解 |
[39:11] | Let’s just enjoy our lunch. | 我们好好吃午餐吧 |
[39:17] | How’s the French dip? | 法式肉汁三明治如何? |
[39:19] | Better than Philippe’s. | 比菲利普斯家的好 |
[39:21] | But I do miss that purple egg. | 但我想念他们的腌渍鸡蛋 |
[39:25] | Bite? | 来一口? |
[39:26] | – Mm. No, I’m good. – Hmm. | 不用了 |
[39:30] | You know, you’ll never get Crate to go along. | 克雷特不会听你的 |
[39:32] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[39:34] | He’s got nothing else. | 他没有别的寄托了 |
[39:36] | (SIGHS) | 维加 |
[39:40] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[39:42] | Vega. | |
[39:44] | Hey, Jackie, what do you got for me? | 杰琪,你有什么发现? |
[39:51] | All right, can you, uh, keep an eye on it for a day or two? | 好的,能替我再观察一、两天吗? |
[39:54] | Yeah, just another day or two. | 对,一、两天就好 |
[39:56] | I’d appreciate it. Thanks. | 我会很感激,谢谢 |
[39:59] | Bakersfield. | 贝尔斯菲尔德 |
[40:01] | No signs of life. | 家里没人 |
[40:03] | Looks like the family’s out of town, so… | 似乎全家都出门了,所以… |
[40:05] | House is dark, no trace of Jose Jr. or his car. | 屋里一片漆黑 没有小豪西和他的车子的踪影 |
[40:10] | Maybe we should go up there. | –也许我们应该去一趟 |
[40:12] | – I know you’re dying to. – Hmm. | –我知道你很想去 |
[40:14] | Could talk to Cousin Oscar again first. | 我们先去找奥斯卡表兄谈谈 |
[40:17] | They’ll let us know if anything changes up there. | 如果那里情况有变 他们会通知我们 |
[40:20] | They check the utilities? | 他们检查电表了吗? |
[40:23] | Didn’t mention it. | 她没有提 |
[40:24] | Hotter than hinges in Bakersfield right now. | 贝尔斯菲尔德现在热得像火炉 |
[40:27] | Junior’s hiding in that house, he’d pop the AC on. | 如果小豪西躲在房子里 他会开空调 |
[40:49] | What took you? | 你们怎么来了? |
[40:51] | What do we got? | –有何发现? |
[40:52] | Composites were useful for once. | –素描派上用场了 |
[40:54] | Welder across the way. | 马路对面的焊工 |
[40:55] | Seen them in and out of here a lot, last six weeks. | 过去六周看到他们 频繁进出这个地方 |
[40:57] | – Recently? – Not lately. | –这几天呢? –这几天没有 |
[40:59] | But he did see a car pull in here a couple days ago. | 但他几天前看到一辆车开进里面 |
[41:01] | Nissan Sentra, gray or silver. | 日产森特拉,灰色或银色 |
[41:03] | Ooh-ee. Hallelujah. Harjo, Enochty. | 好家伙 |
[41:06] | Get your gear and let’s pop the sucker. | 哈约、伊诺奇 去拿工具把这东西撬开 |
[41:07] | Don’t we need a warrant? | 我们不用搜查令吗? |
[41:12] | Exigency, son. | 紧急情况,孩子 |
[41:14] | Jose Esquivel Jr. is still MIA, no? | –小豪西艾斯奎仍下落不明,对吧? –对 |
[41:17] | – Yeah. – He could be in there, alive, | 可能就在里面,活着 在汽车的行李箱里 |
[41:20] | – in the trunk of that car. Am I right? – Yeah. | –我说得对吗? –对 |
[41:22] | So we’re gonna clear, | 因此我们要闯进去 |
[41:24] | confirm, back out, then we’ll get a warrant. | 确认、出来 然后再去申请搜查令 |
[41:29] | I hear that. Billy Harjo? | 我明白了,比利哈约? |
[41:40] | Clear in back. | 后面安全 |
[41:41] | Lo and behold. The getaway car. | 看,跑路的车子 |
[41:44] | No plates. Pop it. | 没有车牌 打开 |
[41:48] | In case Junior’s in there. | 以防小豪西在里面 |
[41:59] | That would’ve been an early Christmas present. | 看来我们没能提前得到圣诞礼物 |
[42:02] | Okay, we’re out. | 好了,我们出去 |
[42:03] | Sit on it, see who shows up. | 监视这里,看谁会出现 |
[42:05] | Come back with our warrant. | 带着搜查令回来 |
[42:10] | Western Sandblast. | 西方喷砂公司 |
[42:12] | Whatever they were doing in here | 不管他们在这里做什么 |
[42:14] | sure as shit wasn’t sandblasting. | 肯定不是喷砂 |
[42:17] | Track down the landlord. | 去找业主 |
[42:19] | See if you can get a line on his sandblasting tenants. | 看能不能问出他的喷砂租户的资讯 |
[42:30] | You guys want some overtime? | 你们想加班吗? |
[42:32] | You buying dinner? | 你请吃晚饭吗? |
[42:35] | I’ll spring for takeout. | 我可以请吃外卖 |
[42:37] | Jinya Ramen? | 阵拉面? |
[42:38] | Go get it, I’ll wait. | 去买吧,我等着,记得找钱 |
[42:39] | – Bring back some change. – No way. | 想得美 |
[42:43] | Bring it down. | 拉上闸 |
[42:55] | (JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING) | |
[43:05] | (TAPPING ON COUNTER) | |
[43:06] | Detective. | 警探 |
[43:08] | I’m the one who called. Skyler box. | 是我打电话来的,斯凯勒案的证物箱 |
[43:11] | I already pulled it. Just need a signature and a thumb. | 我已经拿出来了 |
[43:24] | Mm. Dig that. | 在这里签名和盖手印就好 我喜欢这音乐 |
[43:27] | Do me a favor? Put the box up on the counter | 帮我个忙,把箱子 |
[43:29] | where I can look at it. | 放在柜台上让我看看 |
[43:38] | This from when it was opened to test evidence? | 这是证物检验后重新封箱留下的? |
[43:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:43] | It’s been consolidated. | 它被合并了 |
[43:45] | These older cases, just taking up space. | 旧箱子太占地方了 |
[43:49] | “Spencer.” | “史宾赛” |
[43:50] | Did the combining? | 是他合并的? |
[43:52] | Terry Spencer. | 泰利史宾赛 |
[43:54] | He was here a minute ago, just walked in the back. | 他一分钟前还在,刚到后面去了 |
[43:57] | You need to ask him something? | 你有事要问他? |
[43:59] | Well, somebody said the lab fucked up the seal. | 没有,有人告诉我 实验室的封箱有问题 |
[44:02] | – Looks clean to me. – That it does. | 我看没问题 |
[44:03] | – Need to open it? – Nah. | –封得好好的,要打开吗? –不用了 |
[44:06] | – Thanks. Keep swinging, brother. – All right. | –谢了,继续摇摆,兄弟 –好的 |
[44:15] | From this point right here, guys. | 从这里射,伙计们 |
[44:16] | – Oh! – That’s better than nothing. | 总比不进好 |
[44:19] | (LAUGHS) | 那可不是篮板 |
[44:21] | – Oh! – That’s not the backboard. | |
[44:24] | – (LAUGHTER) – You got to try and find that. | |
[44:26] | All right. | –来追我 –好 |
[44:31] | – (CHUCKLES) – Nice shot. | 真烂 加油,兄弟 |
[44:39] | Come on, brother. | 丹妮尔斯凯勒 洛杉矶警察局–“谋杀案纪录” |
[44:45] | Come on, real. | 搜查令以及宣誓书 伯德斯家客厅–搜查前 |
[44:54] | (SIGHS) | 伯德斯家客厅–搜查后 伯德斯家厨房–搜查后 伯德斯家卧室––搜查前 |
[45:19] | (THUDS) | |
[45:48] | ♪ ♪ | |
[45:58] | (SIGHS) | |
[46:11] | (WHIRRING) |