时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | (CLICK) | |
[00:33] | (CLICKING) | |
[00:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:07] | (TRAFFIC RUMBLING, BIRDS CHIRPING) ♪ ♪ | 加西亚痛症诊所 |
[02:07] | ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ | 对,我想也是,不过没关系 |
[02:45] | (LAUGHS) Yeah, no, that’s what I thought, but… Whatever. I’ll see you around, okay? | –我们回头见,好吗? |
[02:51] | Yeah, I’ll see you. | –好的,回头见 |
[02:54] | (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) | 你在这里,很好 |
[02:59] | You’re here. Good. | |
[03:00] | You’re late. What’s the play? | 你迟到了,我们要怎么做? |
[03:03] | Better if I do the talking. | 最好由我来发言 |
[03:04] | That’s what you’re paying me for. | 你付钱给我就是替你讲话 |
[03:06] | Oh, and, uh, act surprised about the DNA. | 假装对DNA的事情很惊讶 |
[03:10] | Much as I enjoy the high irony of seeing the two of you | 虽然我很享受看到 |
[03:12] | on the same side of the table, | 你们两个坐在同一边 带来的讽刺意味 |
[03:14] | why a meeting? | 为什么要见面?打电话就可以了 |
[03:15] | A phone call would have sufficed. | |
[03:17] | – Preston Borders. – What about him? | –佩斯顿伯德斯 –他怎么了? |
[03:19] | His habeas petition. | 他的上诉申请 |
[03:21] | We understand it’s based in part | 据我们所知 |
[03:23] | on a deathbed confession by another convict. | 部分是基于另一名犯人死前的供词 |
[03:25] | And this concerns you and your client… | 这和你还有你的客户… |
[03:27] | I presume Detective Bosch is your client. | 我猜博斯警探是你的客户 |
[03:29] | – He is. – Concerns you how? | –是的 –这和你们有什么关系? |
[03:31] | We’d like to know where the D.A. stands. | 我们想知道地方检察官的立场 |
[03:33] | Detective Bosch worked | 博斯警探参与了伯德斯一案 |
[03:34] | the Borders case, testified at his trial. | 他当时有出庭做证 |
[03:37] | We’re not disputing the petition. | 我们不会阻止他上诉 |
[03:41] | – Why not? – We have new DNA evidence | 为什么不? |
[03:43] | that corroborates the Olmer confession. | 我们有新的DNA证据 支持欧默的供词 |
[03:45] | A handkerchief collected at the scene, | 一块在现场找到的手帕 |
[03:48] | not tested at the time. | 当时没有进行检测 |
[03:50] | – Blood? – Skin cells. Touch DNA. | 血液? |
[03:53] | Didn’t exist 20 years ago. | 皮肤细胞,触碰DNA 20年前还不能检测这个 |
[03:55] | How does that exonerate him? | 这如何证明他无罪? |
[03:56] | You’d release a psychopathic sexual predator… | 你们单凭一个囚犯的招供 就要释放一个 |
[03:58] | a serial killer… based on a jailhouse confession, | 变态性侵犯者和连环杀手? |
[04:02] | – skin cells on a hankie? – KENNEDY: If there’s been | 手帕上的皮肤细胞? |
[04:04] | a miscarriage of justice, Detective, | 如果当时审判不公,警探 |
[04:05] | – what choice do we have? – Justice was done. | –我们还有什么选择? |
[04:07] | – Don’t undo it. – CHANDLER: Harry. | –正义已伸张,不要推翻案件就好 |
[04:09] | Please wait outside. | 哈里,拜托你到外面等 |
[04:23] | Alex, let me ask you, | 艾力斯,我问你 |
[04:24] | on the basis of this new evidence… | 基于这项新证据… |
[04:26] | Yes? | 对 |
[04:28] | …do you now believe Borders’ contention | 你相信伯德斯声称的 |
[04:30] | the police planted the pendant in his apartment? | 是警察把那个垂饰 栽赃在他的公寓吗? |
[04:33] | Outside the scope of this inquiry. | 这超出了此次调查的范围 |
[04:34] | And once this inquiry is over, | 一旦此次调查结束 |
[04:36] | is my client in the crosshairs? | 我的客户会成为目标吗? |
[04:38] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先不要想得太远 |
[04:40] | Too late. I’m already there. | 太迟了,我已经想到那里了 |
[04:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | That investigator, Henry. | –那个调查员亨利 |
[04:53] | What about her? | –她怎么了? |
[04:54] | Her beef with you personal or professional? | 她和你有私人恩怨 还是工作上的矛盾? |
[04:56] | – Is it that obvious? – Pretty much. | 有这么明显吗? |
[04:58] | – Personal. – You sleep with her? | –很明显 –私人恩怨 |
[05:00] | Dated. Briefly. Years ago. | –你和她上床? –我们很多年前短暂约会过 |
[05:03] | – End badly? – What do you think? | –不欢而散? –你觉得呢? |
[05:05] | Well, personal could be useful down the road. | 私人恩怨,日后会有用处 |
[05:13] | Borders’ calls from prison the last 12 months. | 伯德斯过去12个月在监狱打过的电话 |
[05:16] | I have my sources, too. | 我也有我的办法 |
[05:19] | I’ll have Hector get right on them. | 我马上让赫克特去查 |
[05:21] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许我们会交上好运 |
[05:22] | Maybe Borders got careless. | 也许伯德斯疏忽了 |
[05:24] | That’s the last thing he is. | 他才不会疏忽 |
[05:26] | They’re gonna let this scumbag go | 他们会放走这个混蛋并迫害我 |
[05:27] | and try and crucify me. | |
[05:30] | I will not let it come to that. | 我不会让这发生 |
[05:31] | Can I get it in writing? ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ | 你敢打包票? |
[06:13] | ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me. ♪ (TRAFFIC RUMBLING, HORNS HONKING) | 傲骨博斯 |
[07:15] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[07:17] | About fucking time. | 总算来了 |
[07:27] | Thanks for showing up. | 谢谢你出现 |
[07:29] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[07:31] | Powers showed up this morning with a knee brace. | 包尔斯今早戴着护膝来上班 |
[07:34] | Sympathy prop. | 为了博取同情 |
[07:35] | He’s a street dog, not a house cat. | 他是巡警不是文员 |
[07:37] | He is dying on the storm desk. | 他在办公室快闷死了 |
[07:39] | We’re stuck doing pissant incident reports | 我们只能写无聊的事故报告 |
[07:41] | when we could be… should be… working our murders. | 而不是出去破谋杀案 |
[07:44] | I agree. It’s a waste of time and talent. | 我同意,这是浪费人才 |
[07:46] | Like anybody cares. | 反正没人在乎 |
[07:47] | These new cops, these… millennials. | 这些新警察,所谓的千禧世代 |
[07:51] | What do they know? They don’t know. | 他们懂什么? 他们不懂 |
[07:54] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[07:55] | History should matter. Respect should be paid. | 过往的功绩应该得到尊重 |
[07:59] | Yeah, a little credit where credit’s due. | 对,要尊重前辈 |
[08:01] | Yeah. Take Crate. | 就说克雷特好了 |
[08:02] | That man’s a legend. | 那家伙是个传奇 |
[08:04] | He was on the task force that brought down Eddie Nash | 他是拘捕奇境乐园杀手 |
[08:07] | for the Wonderland Murders. | 艾迪纳什的工作小组成员 |
[08:08] | And weren’t you on Night Stalker? | 你不是参与了夜行者一案吗? |
[08:10] | That was my first redball. | 那是我破的第一个大案子 |
[08:12] | No kidding. | 真厉害 |
[08:13] | We linked a sneaker tread pattern | 我们发现湾区一名受害人脸上的鞋印 |
[08:15] | from a Bay Area vic’s facial abrasions | |
[08:18] | to a flower bed at a Burbank crime scene. | 和柏本克犯罪现场的花圃找到的鞋印吻合 |
[08:20] | Then Feinstein screws the pooch at a press conference… | 没想到范士丹在记者会上说漏嘴 |
[08:24] | cat out of the bag… Ramirez tosses the shoes | 暴露了线索 |
[08:27] | off the Golden Gate Bridge… back to square one. | 拉米雷兹把鞋子扔下金门大桥 害我们前功尽弃 |
[08:30] | Two more vics before we catch that motherless fuck. | 随后又死了两个人 |
[08:33] | Wow. | 我们才把他逮补到案 |
[08:35] | You’ve had a hell of a career. | 你有过辉煌的职业生涯 |
[08:37] | You both have. | 你们两个都是 |
[08:39] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[08:41] | What? No, no, no. I just… | 什么?不,我只是… |
[08:44] | You know, you get to be a certain age, like us, | 人到了某个年纪,就像我们 |
[08:47] | and you start thinking about the next chapter. | 就要想着掀开新的篇章 |
[08:49] | Last thing you want to do is overstay your welcome. | 我们最不该做的就是 占着茅坑不拉屎 |
[08:51] | Look, I know that you’ve thought about pulling the pin. | 我知道你有退休的打算 |
[08:53] | You can’t beat Father Time. | 你无法胜过时间老人 |
[08:55] | Lieutenant, I hate to admit it, | 警督,我不想承认 |
[08:57] | but sometimes I think, eh, you might be right. | 但有时候我想…你是对的 |
[09:00] | It happens to us all. | 我们所有人都要面对 |
[09:02] | – When the time comes… – It comes. | –当时候到了… –就到了 |
[09:04] | He won’t go quietly. | 他不会安然接受,我向你保证 |
[09:06] | I guarantee you that. | |
[09:07] | That man came back to work after taking two in the gut. | 那家伙肚子中了两枪仍回来上班 |
[09:12] | You let me know if you need my help, you know, | 如果你要我帮忙告诉他,尽管开口 |
[09:15] | breaking the news to him. | |
[09:22] | CRATE: I hope, for his sake, | 我希望他不必做听力测试 |
[09:24] | it doesn’t come down to a hearing test. | |
[09:25] | How’s that? | 怎么讲? |
[09:26] | You ever notice how often Barrel doesn’t respond | 你有没有发现有时候 |
[09:29] | – when you talk to him? – Mm-hmm. | 对巴瑞尔说话,他没反应? |
[09:32] | His exes, they always complained he never listened. | 他的前妻们总是抱怨 他从来不听她们讲 |
[09:35] | Turns out there’s a reason. | 那是有原因的 |
[09:37] | PIERCE: Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗?什么原因? |
[09:40] | Well, the gunfire he was exposed to in ‘Nam. | 他在越战时暴露在枪声下 |
[09:43] | Serious hearing loss. | 严重损伤了听力 |
[09:45] | I mean, he’s got hearing aids, but does he use ’em? (SIGHS) | 他有助听器,但他有用吗? |
[09:48] | Sometimes I think he wants to tune me out. | 有时候总觉得 他是故意不想听我说话 |
[09:58] | Fucker’s got a gun. | 这混蛋有枪 |
[10:02] | – Laura O’Connor? – That’s me. | –罗拉奥康纳? –我是 |
[10:05] | Detective Edgar, LAPD. | 艾德格警探,洛杉矶警局 |
[10:08] | Well, somebody finally listen to me | 终于有人来处理我对这些 |
[10:10] | about these damn drag racers? | 该死的直线竞速赛的投诉了 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry. Investigating a homicide. | 对不起,我在调查一起凶杀案 |
[10:13] | Oh. | |
[10:15] | Yeah, local delinquents. | 是啊,只是当地小混混 |
[10:17] | But no bodies, alas. | 可惜没人死 |
[10:18] | What can I do to help you? | 我能怎么帮你? |
[10:20] | Aircraft I saw fly out of here yesterday afternoon. | 我看到一架飞机 |
[10:23] | – Mm-hmm. – Around 4:00. | 昨天下午4点左右从这里起飞 |
[10:24] | White prop plane. | 白色的涡轮螺旋桨? |
[10:26] | That would be the Twin Otter. | 那是水獭双子星 |
[10:28] | – Skydiving? – (LAUGHS) God, I hope not. | –跳伞? –老天,我希望不是 |
[10:30] | Those folks can barely get on and off the plane, | 那些人上下飞机都有困难 |
[10:32] | much less jump out of it. | 更别说跳出去了 |
[10:34] | – They have a schedule? – Random. | –他们有固定的时间表吗? –没有 |
[10:36] | Couple times a week, maybe, last six, eight months. | 每周几次,过去六到八个月都是 |
[10:38] | All hours, no rhyme or reason. | 任何时候,没有规律或者理由 |
[10:41] | Same passengers every trip? | 每次都是同一批乘客? |
[10:43] | Oh, way too far away to tell from the tower, | 控制塔距离太远,我看不到 |
[10:45] | – but day-trippers for sure. – How do you know? | 但肯定是当天来回 |
[10:47] | No luggage ever. | –你怎么知道? –从来没有人带行李 |
[10:50] | Flight plans? | 飞行计划? |
[10:52] | Long as they fly VFR… visual… | 他们只要采取目视飞行 |
[10:55] | no radar, no assistance from the tower, | 不用雷达或控制塔协助 |
[10:57] | they can come and go as they please. | 就可以来去自如 |
[10:58] | Homeland Security knows about this? | 国土安全局知道吗? |
[11:00] | (CHUCKLES) Still a free country, Detective. | 这仍是一个自由国度,警探 |
[11:03] | Who owns the Otter? | 谁拥有水獭? |
[11:04] | I will text you the files. Okay? | 我会用简讯把文件传给你,好吗? |
[11:11] | – (CELL PHONE RINGING) | |
[11:12] | Jerry. | –杰利 |
[11:13] | EDGAR (ON PHONE): Harry, where are you? | –哈里,你在哪里? |
[11:15] | Just left the D.A.’s office. | 刚离开地检署 |
[11:17] | Looks like they’re going forward. | 看来他们会继续审案 |
[11:18] | – That sucks. – It is what it is. | 太糟了 事已至此,只能面对 |
[11:22] | You hear back from the Med Board? | 有医学委员会消息吗? |
[11:23] | It’s on. I’ll text you the address. | 联系好了,我把地址发给你 |
[11:26] | What about you? | 你那边呢? |
[11:28] | White van’s at the clinic. Garcia showed up around 8:00. | 白色货车去了诊所 加西亚在8点左右出现 |
[11:31] | He and the van driver went in. Nobody else. | 他和司机进去了,没有别人 |
[11:34] | No shills, no patients? | 没有用药者或病人? |
[11:36] | EDGAR: Not while I was there. | 我没看到 |
[11:38] | What about our plane? | 那架飞机呢? |
[11:39] | No flight plans, no schedule. | 没有飞行计划,没有时间表 |
[11:42] | It goes and comes. | 随时来,随时走 |
[11:44] | Who owns it? | 谁拥有那飞机? |
[11:45] | Western Sandblast. P.O. box. | 西方喷砂公司,用邮政信箱 |
[11:49] | Invoices to an e-mail address. | 发票寄到一个电子邮箱 |
[11:52] | I put Pierce on it. | 我让皮尔斯去查了 |
[11:54] | Okay, see you at the meet. | 好吧,开会时见 |
[12:01] | BILLETS: Hi. | |
[12:06] | Lieutenant. | 警督! |
[12:08] | – Captain Cooper. (SIGHS) – A word? | –库珀警监 –能和你讲一句吗? |
[12:16] | Two words, actually. | 实际上是两句 |
[12:19] | Crate and Barrel. | 克雷特和巴瑞尔 |
[12:21] | The other two officers were equally at fault. | 其他两名警员也同样有错 |
[12:23] | This is the perfect opportunity to clear out the deadwood. | 这是清除朽木的好时机 |
[12:26] | – They are not deadwood. – They are way past | 他们不是朽木 |
[12:29] | their “sell by” date. | 他们已经没有价值了 |
[12:30] | You know it, and I know it. | 我们都很清楚这一点 |
[12:33] | COMPSTAT is next week. | 电脑统计分析结果下周出炉 |
[12:35] | Our quarterly numbers are outstanding. | 我们的季度数字很出色 |
[12:36] | Let’s not let this little incident dull that shine. | 别让这起小事故让我们受影响 |
[12:39] | – We can’t force ’em to retire. – No. | 我们不能逼他们退休 |
[12:41] | But we can move them. | 不,但我们可以把他们调走 |
[12:42] | Where? | 调到哪里? |
[12:44] | – I was thinking CAPs. – CAPs. Jesus! | –我在想培训组 –培训组?老天 |
[12:47] | Or juvie. | 或者青少年组,你来选 |
[12:49] | – Your choice. – (SIGHS) | |
[12:51] | Given your long history, | 考虑到你们之间的交情 |
[12:53] | maybe they should hear it from you. | 应该由你来通知他们,好吗? |
[12:56] | Loop me in on how it goes. | 告诉我进展如何 |
[13:08] | Here’s what we have on Garcia and his clinic. | 这是我们查到的 关于加西亚和他的诊所的资料 |
[13:10] | Apologize in advance if I’m a little ripe. | 如果我有点臭,我提前道歉 |
[13:12] | We only get to go undercover a few times a year. | 我们每年只能卧底几次 |
[13:14] | I like to do it right, so I stopped showering last Tuesday. | 我想好好表现 我上周二到现在都没洗过澡 |
[13:18] | What about this Garcia character? | 加西亚本人呢? |
[13:19] | Why hasn’t he lost his license? | 他为什么还没丢掉执照? |
[13:21] | JENSEN: You mean prosecute one of these doctors? | 你指起诉一个医生? |
[13:23] | I mean, the doctors are just bit characters anyway. | 医生只是小角色 |
[13:25] | In L.A. County, Armenian and Russian gangs | 在洛杉矶郡 |
[13:27] | run the pill mills. | 亚美尼亚和俄国黑帮掌控药物作坊 |
[13:28] | What about farther out? | 在洛杉矶以外呢? |
[13:29] | I thought the clinic was in Pacoima. | 我以为那间诊所在帕可伊马 |
[13:31] | It is. We followed a van to Whiteman Airport. | 是的,我们跟着一辆 |
[13:33] | Full of shills. Flew off to God-knows-where. | 载满用药者的货车去了怀特曼机场 不知道飞到哪里去 |
[13:36] | Charlie Hovan might know. | 查理霍文也许知道 |
[13:38] | – He’s our contact at the DEA. – What’s his number? | 他是我们在缉毒局的联系人 他的电话是多少? |
[13:40] | JENSEN: No, no, no. He calls you. | 不,他打电话给你们 |
[13:42] | We’ll put him in touch. (ENGINE STARTS) | 我会叫他联系你们 |
[13:49] | WEBSTER: Not much blood. | 血迹不多 |
[13:50] | ROBERTSON: I don’t think they shot him in the trunk. | 对,我想他们不是 在行李箱里射杀他的 |
[13:52] | WEBSTER: Maybe got something off dry cleaning. | –也许干洗衣物上有线索 |
[13:54] | ROBERTSON: Yeah, maybe. | –也许吧 |
[13:56] | – VIN plate’s missing. – What about the other four? | 车辆识别号码牌不在 |
[13:59] | I’ll check. | –其他四个呢? –我会看看 |
[14:00] | If they’re all missing, you’re dealing | 如果全部都不在 |
[14:02] | with a crew really knows its shit. | 那我们面对的是高手 |
[14:04] | Any local gangsters come to mind? | 你能想到哪个本地黑帮吗? |
[14:06] | Barrio Mojado, 38th Street. Get you a list. | 巴里欧莫哈道,38街帮 我会给你一份名单 |
[14:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | See what prints come back. | 看指纹采集结果如何 |
[14:14] | Bet it’s a fistful of felons. (CHUCKLES) | 但有很多罪犯要查 |
[14:17] | No doubt. | 的确 |
[14:22] | (SIGHS) | |
[14:24] | Crate and Barrel ought to be doing this shit. | 这些事情应该由克雷特和巴瑞尔做 |
[14:25] | I should be out on the street banging heads | 我应该到街上去执法和维持治安 |
[14:27] | and keeping the peace. | |
[14:28] | Please stop talking, please. | 不要再讲了 |
[14:30] | Just shoot me. | 开枪打我好了 |
[14:31] | (CHUCKLES) Don’t tempt me. | 不要逼我 |
[14:33] | VEGA: Sergeant. | –警长 |
[14:35] | Detective Vega. | –维加警探 |
[14:38] | Lieutenant’s expecting you. I’ll take you back. | 警督在等你,我带你到后面去 |
[14:39] | Oh, no need. I know the way. | –不必了,我知道在哪里 |
[14:41] | All right. | –好的 |
[14:47] | Cadillac walk. Where’s she from? | 步态真性感,她从哪里来的? |
[14:49] | – Wilshire. D-2, Robbery. – A transfer? | 韦尔夏,二级警探,劫案组 |
[14:52] | What, taking a plum seat at the Homicide table? | 直接调来人人觊觎的凶案组? |
[14:55] | It comes down to who you know. | 这要看你认识什么人 |
[14:57] | (POWERS SCOFFS) | |
[15:00] | Or who wants to know you. | 或者谁想认识你 |
[15:04] | What are you insinuating? | 你在暗指什么? |
[15:06] | Might be L.T.’s next ex. | 也许她会成为警督的下一位前任 |
[15:09] | I’m just saying. | 我说说而已 |
[15:11] | Clearly, the online sensitivity training | 显然线上敏感度培训对你没有用 |
[15:13] | isn’t working for you. | |
[15:15] | (SCOFFS) | |
[15:16] | Let’s find you something to do. | 我们找点事情给你做 |
[15:19] | Keep the mind occupied… | 省得你胡思乱想 |
[15:22] | so your mouth stays shut. | 乃至胡说八道 |
[15:29] | Happy to be here. | –很高兴来这里 |
[15:30] | BILLETS: Well, happy to have you. | –很高兴有你加入 |
[15:31] | It’s been a long time coming. | 我等了很久 |
[15:33] | You earned it. You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[15:35] | You should have been here years ago. | 你早就该来这里了 |
[15:37] | I appreciate you pushing. | 我很感激你为我争取 |
[15:38] | Hey, self-interest. | 我是为了自己 |
[15:40] | I want the best people I can get, so… | 我想招来最好的手下,所以… |
[15:42] | Let me introduce you to your new partner. | 让我给你介绍你的新搭档 |
[15:44] | Uh, Lieutenant, I-I know it’s only my first day. | 警督,我知道今天是我第一天上班 |
[15:48] | The rumor I heard was that… | –我听到传闻… |
[15:49] | Okay, um, stop you there. | –好吧,就此打住 |
[15:51] | Hollywood Homicide is here until it’s not. | 好莱坞凶案组会存在到不存在为止 |
[15:55] | That’s why I need to get you started. | 因此我需要你尽快投入工作 |
[15:59] | (SIGHS) | |
[16:01] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[16:04] | Arias, what’s up? | 艾利亚斯,什么事? |
[16:07] | ARIAS (ON PHONE): Your boy bailed on us. | –你的人放了我们鸽子 |
[16:08] | Gary Wise? | –加里威斯? |
[16:10] | M-I-fucking-A, man. Saw him this morning. | 完全不见人影,我们今早和他见面 |
[16:13] | Said he was gonna bring Bo Jonas to a follow-up meet, | 他说会带博强纳斯来找我们 |
[16:15] | but he never showed. | 结果却没有出现 |
[16:17] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[16:18] | I haven’t heard from him. | 我还没有他的消息 |
[16:20] | I could give a shit about your CI, | 我不在乎你的线人 |
[16:22] | but I need Jonas. | 但我需要强纳斯 |
[16:24] | We got no leads on who shot those kids. Zero. | 对于谁杀死那些孩子 我们毫无头绪 |
[16:28] | I’ll reach out again. | 我会再联系他 |
[16:29] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | CIs. | 线人 |
[16:39] | Gary. J. Hit me back. | 加里,是杰利,给我回电话 |
[16:43] | Charlie Hovan, DEA. | 查理霍文,缉毒局 |
[16:47] | Nick and Nellie said you wanted to talk to me. | 尼克和奈莉说你们想和我谈 |
[16:49] | Thanks for taking the time. | 谢谢你抽时间来 |
[16:51] | – You under? – 14 months. | –你在卧底? –14个月了 |
[16:54] | They tell you what we’re looking at? | 他们告诉你我们在查什么吗? |
[16:55] | None of the scumbags we’re tracking | 我们追踪的人渣 |
[16:57] | move their shills by plane. | 没有一个用飞机来运载用药者 |
[16:59] | Someone is, and they’re dropping bodies. | 但有人有,而且他们开始杀人了 |
[17:02] | How many so far? | 杀了几个了? |
[17:03] | One for sure. | 确定了一个,也许两个 |
[17:05] | Maybe two that we know of. | |
[17:06] | Father and son. | 是一对父子 |
[17:08] | One, maybe two. | 一个,也许两个?只是小案件 |
[17:10] | That’s a blip. | |
[17:13] | What about the Garcia clinic? | 那加西亚诊所呢?你们有在调查吗? |
[17:15] | Is it on your radar? | |
[17:17] | Look, we’re after big fish. | 听着,我们要钓的是大鱼,主要毒贩 |
[17:20] | Major dealers, heavyweights. Gangs, cartels. | 重量级人物、黑帮、贩毒集团 |
[17:23] | Pill mills, clinics, docs, shills, | 药物作坊、诊所、医生、用药者? |
[17:26] | that’s just mop-up after the show. | 他们只是小角色 |
[17:29] | Sorry to waste your time. | 抱歉浪费你的时间 |
[17:31] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[17:33] | It does sound like you ran into | 听来你们发现的事情的确可疑 |
[17:34] | some real squirrelly shit, though. | |
[17:36] | Shills on planes. That’s crazy. | 用飞机载用药者?真扯 |
[17:39] | If it develops into something more than | 如果此事发展成比一宗本地谋杀 |
[17:42] | a local homicide, circle back to me. | 更严重的案件,再联系我 |
[17:49] | Just a blip? | –只是小案件? |
[17:51] | Squirrel shit. | –不值一提 |
[17:54] | PIERCE: This was last week. | 这是上周的录影 |
[17:56] | Pops was out of the store, | 老爸不在店里 |
[17:57] | and junior had a run-in with this dude. | 小豪西和这个人私下会面 |
[18:05] | We sent this picture around. Nothing so far. | 我们把这张照片散发出去 目前还没有发现 |
[18:08] | Okay, put me to work. | 好吧,给我指派工作吧 |
[18:11] | – How are you at warrants? – Wired for sound. | 你申请搜查令的本领如何? |
[18:13] | I got a friendly, go-to judge. | 没问题,我有个相熟的法官 |
[18:15] | Well, we need a warrant for Jose Jr.’s cell phone calls, | 我们需要搜查令 取得小豪西的手机通话纪录 |
[18:18] | texts and e-mails, credit cards, ATMs and… | 简讯、电邮、信用卡 提款纪录等… |
[18:21] | I’ll get my desk squared away. | 我去准备 |
[18:22] | All right, great. | 很好 |
[18:24] | Hey, let me know when you’re done writing that up. | 你写好申请就告诉我 |
[18:26] | I’ll go get it signed, no problem. | 我会给你签名,没问题 |
[18:36] | Let me see your hands, shitbird. | 举起手来,老混蛋 |
[18:39] | (LAUGHTER) | |
[18:44] | – Ryan Rodgers. – Harry Bosch. | –瑞恩罗杰斯 –哈里博斯 |
[18:48] | Jesus Christ, I see you’re making the most | 老天,看来你的退休生活过得很不错 |
[18:50] | of your retirement. | |
[18:51] | Sun and surf. Wake and bake. | 太阳一出来就冲浪 一早醒来就抽大麻 |
[18:54] | Is that medical or recreational? | 是医用还是娱乐用大麻? |
[18:56] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别?你也一起来? |
[18:58] | Join me? | |
[18:59] | Shit, no, man, I’m on duty. | 不了,朋友,我在上班 |
[19:01] | Oh, you’re always on duty. | 你总是在上班 |
[19:03] | – You’re one of those guys. – Yeah, I guess I am. | 你就是那种人 是的 |
[19:08] | Those for me? | 那些是给我的? |
[19:10] | You kept a lot. | 你保存了很多 |
[19:12] | I kept all of it. | 我全部保存下来 |
[19:13] | – Borders was my first serial. – Mine, too. | 伯德斯是我第一个连环杀手 也是我的 |
[19:17] | We did good work. Caught that fucker. | 我们做得很好,逮住那个混蛋 |
[19:21] | Least we could do for the family. | 这是我们为死者家人 |
[19:23] | – The kid sister? – Dinah. | 起码能做的事,她的妹妹? 黛娜 |
[19:25] | She used to call me every few months. | 她过去每隔几个月就打电话给我 |
[19:28] | She wanted to get her sister’s pendant back. | 她想要回她姐姐的垂饰 |
[19:30] | The seahorse. | 那只海马 |
[19:31] | Of course, she had to wait until after | 当然,她要等到所有的上诉结束 |
[19:33] | all the appeals were finished. | |
[19:35] | Took me seven years. I got it done. | 我花了七年才做到 |
[19:37] | Good job, brother. | 做得好,兄弟 |
[19:39] | Thanks for pulling these. | 谢谢你把这些翻出来 |
[19:41] | No big deal. I already had ’em pulled. | 没问题,我已经把它们翻出来了 |
[19:43] | To refresh my memory. | 来帮助我记忆 |
[19:45] | For the habeas hearing? | 为了上诉听证会? |
[19:48] | And to scratch an itch of my own. | 来满足我自己的好奇心 |
[19:51] | How the hell I missed this Olmer character. | 我怎么会漏掉了欧默? |
[19:53] | You and me both. | 我们都是 |
[19:55] | I went through everything with a fine-tooth comb. | 我把所有细节仔细检查了一遍 |
[19:58] | There wasn’t a suspect, person of interest, a wit. | 他不是嫌疑犯也不是证人 |
[20:01] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[20:03] | He ain’t in there, Harry. | 他和此案毫无关联,哈里 |
[20:05] | Not a whisper. | 一点关联都没有 |
[20:09] | – Any doubts? – That we got the right guy? | 你有怀疑过吗? |
[20:12] | Not a scin-fucking-tilla. | 我们有没有抓对人?我毫不怀疑 |
[20:18] | So, what’s keeping you up at night? | 那你在担心什么? |
[20:19] | Same as you. I know it’s a scam, | 和你一样 |
[20:22] | but how do we prove it before the hearing? | 我知道这是骗局 但我们如何能在听证会上证明? |
[20:25] | Remember what I told you on the scene? | 记得我在犯罪现场 |
[20:28] | The Laura syndrome? | 怎么告诉你吗?萝拉症候群? |
[20:30] | Never fall in love with the victim. | “永远不要爱上受害人” |
[20:33] | But I did. | 但我却爱上了 |
[20:36] | And I think you did, too. | 我想你也是 |
[20:43] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[20:46] | Edgar. | 艾德格 |
[20:48] | Yeah, I know him. Why? | 是的,我认识他,怎么了? |
[20:59] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[21:03] | (SHOUTS IN KREYOL) | 可恶!该死! |
[21:05] | Fuck! | |
[21:13] | – So, what do I tell them? – The truth. | 我该怎么告诉他们? |
[21:15] | Cooper’s throwing them under the bus. | 真相,库珀为了自保牺牲他们 |
[21:17] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我说不出口 |
[21:22] | Just tell them it’s temporary, till things cool off. | 告诉他们这只是临时的 直到风头过去 |
[21:24] | Well, they’ll see right through that bullshit, too. | 他们马上能看出我在说谎 |
[21:26] | Well, those are your options. | 你只有这两个选择 |
[21:27] | Truth or white lie. Unvarnished or varnished. | 真相或者无恶意的谎言 如实相告或者加以掩饰 |
[21:32] | I guess I’ll varnish it a little. | 我想我会稍加掩饰 |
[21:35] | Barrel ever tell you about his suicide mission? | 巴瑞尔告诉过你 他的自杀式任务吗? |
[21:37] | Firebase Ripcord. | 李普柯火力支援基地? |
[21:38] | I have never heard him talk about Vietnam. | 我从没听他讲过越战的事 |
[21:41] | So, Firebase Ripcord, deep in country, Ho Chi Minh trail. | 李普柯火力支援基地在国境深处 在胡志明小径上 |
[21:45] | NVA had it under siege for 23 days, outnumbered ten to one. | 美军被北越军围攻了23天 人数只有对方的十分之一 |
[21:49] | Casualties were so heavy, the Army asked | 大量人员伤亡 |
[21:51] | for volunteers from other units. | 军队叫其他部队的人自愿去支援 |
[21:52] | So Barrel, 19-year-old sergeant, said, “Sign me up.” | 巴瑞尔当时是一位19岁的中士 他说:“我参加” |
[21:56] | – He volunteered? – Here’s the kicker. | 他自愿出战 最令人意外的是 |
[21:59] | He was just a couple of weeks short of finishing his tour, | 他只差几周就服完兵役了 |
[22:02] | hopping a freedom bird and rotating back to the world. | 可以退伍回家,重返社会 |
[22:05] | So, that’s Barrel. The kind of man he is. | 但巴瑞尔就是这样的人 |
[22:09] | So, you’re saying he will suck it up | 你的意思是他会接受并尽力做好? |
[22:11] | – and make the best of it? – Not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[22:13] | He’ll hate it, hate you for it, but he’ll do it | 他会很怨恨,为此怨恨你 |
[22:15] | ’cause he’s squared away. | 但他也只能无奈接受 |
[22:16] | (SIGHS) Well, thanks a lot. | 非常感谢,你真会安慰人 |
[22:18] | You-you’ve been a great comfort. | –她会让你高兴起来,嘿,雪儿 |
[22:21] | Oh. She’ll cheer you up. – Hey, Cheryl. – Harry. | –哈里 |
[22:25] | Sorry I’m late. Sig alert on the 101. | 对不起我迟到了 101公路有紧急事故 |
[22:27] | Overturned big rig. A lookie-loo carnival. | 有个大井架倒了,很多人在围观 |
[22:30] | You want to join us? | –你要加入我们吗? |
[22:31] | Oh, rain check. Got plans. | –下次吧,我有计划 |
[22:33] | What plans? You mean going over old case files? | 什么计划?你不是要看 老案子的文件吧? |
[22:37] | I’m having dinner with my daughter. | 我要和女儿吃晚饭,吃汉堡 |
[22:38] | In-N-Out. | |
[22:39] | Mm. Animal fries. | 动物薯条 |
[22:42] | Exactly. Enjoy your evening. | 没错,享受你们的夜晚 |
[22:47] | ESPINOSA: Your number was on his start screen. | 你的号码在他手机的首页,语音留言 |
[22:49] | Voice mail. | |
[22:50] | Trying to reach him all day. | 我整天都在找他 |
[22:53] | What’s RHD’s interest? | 抢劫及凶案组为什么介入? |
[22:56] | His old man was on the job. | 因为他父亲当时在工作 |
[22:59] | EDGAR: Family been notified? | –通知家人了吗? |
[23:01] | ESPINOSA: It’s in the works. | –正在通知 |
[23:03] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[23:07] | He was my CI. | 他是我的线人 |
[23:24] | ♪ ♪ | |
[23:44] | Aren’t cops and prosecutors usually on the same side? | 警察和检察官 不是通常是一国的吗? |
[23:47] | Not always the case. | 不总是这样 |
[23:50] | You learning anything down there? | 你在那里学到什么吗? |
[23:52] | Gotten really good at copying, collating | |
[23:55] | and redacting thousand-page documents with a Sharpie. | 还有用马克笔遮盖 1000页文件的内容 |
[23:59] | BOSCH: Making friends? | –交到朋友了吗? |
[24:01] | It’s not summer camp, Dad. | –这又不是夏令营,爸 |
[24:07] | I saw you this morning. | 我今早看到你了 |
[24:09] | Didn’t say hi? | 不和我打招呼? |
[24:12] | Well, you were engrossed in conversation with someone. | 你在和别人谈话 |
[24:14] | I didn’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打扰 |
[24:17] | He looked older. | 他看起来比你大 |
[24:20] | Everyone there is older than me. | 那里所有人都比我大 |
[24:25] | I thought you had a boyfriend back at school, Mads. | 我以为你在学校有个男友,麦迪 |
[24:29] | Yeah, a boyfriend, not a husband. | 对,男友,不是丈夫 |
[24:34] | You really want to discuss my personal life? | 你真的想讨论我的私生活吗? |
[24:37] | Not especially. | 不太想 |
[24:39] | The other day, when I came in at dawn… | 我清晨才回来那天 |
[24:41] | Uh-huh. | |
[24:43] | Tom and I drove down to Cabrillo Beach to see the grunion run. | 汤姆和我开车去卡布里欧海滩 看银鱼回游 |
[24:47] | Did they show up? | 它们出现了吗? |
[24:48] | It was epic. New moon. | 很壮观,那天是新月 |
[24:52] | I bet that opened his eyes. | 我打赌这使他大开眼界 |
[24:54] | He’s from Ohio. California grunion run? | 他来自俄亥俄州 |
[24:59] | Never seen nothing like it. Why did… Hey. | 从没见过加州的银鱼回游 |
[25:22] | (PIANO STOPS) | 为什么…为什么他们射他这么多枪? |
[25:24] | Why did they shoot him so many times? | |
[25:27] | (SIGHS) | |
[25:28] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[25:30] | But every single shot will be assessed and justified. | 但每一枪都要 进行评估并要有正当理由 |
[25:34] | Was this? Justified? | 这有正当理由吗? |
[25:37] | The 911 call said Vasquez had a gun. | 报警电话说瓦斯奎兹有枪 |
[25:40] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[25:42] | The responding officers had to assume that he did. | 去处理的警员必须假设他有枪 |
[25:44] | And when they confronted him, he failed to follow their commands. | 当他们面对他时 他没有遵从他们的指令 |
[25:47] | Well, maybe he was nervous. | 也许他很紧张,也许… |
[25:49] | Maybe, uh… | |
[25:51] | maybe he was scared. | 也许他很害怕 |
[25:55] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[25:57] | Keeping an open mind. | 客观看待此事 |
[26:00] | (CHUCKLES) It seems clear to me. | 在我看来,事情很清楚 |
[26:04] | Jun. (SIGHS) | 准… |
[26:07] | There are hundreds of thousands of interactions | 每年在这个城市里,警察和公众 |
[26:10] | between police and the public in this city every year. | 都会进行几十万次的接触 |
[26:12] | Only a handful end like this. | 只有少数会以此收场 |
[26:14] | But these are the ones that people remember. | 但人们只记得这些案件 |
[26:18] | I’m worried about how this could blow back on you. | 我担心此事会对你造成负面影响 |
[26:21] | It’s the department I worry about. | 我担心的是警局 |
[26:23] | Babe, you are the department. | 宝贝,你就是警局 |
[26:29] | You need to think about the future. | 你要想想未来,你的未来 |
[26:33] | Your future. | |
[26:44] | MADDIE: Is that her? | 这是她吗? |
[26:46] | She worked at a recording studio. | 她在一个录音室工作 |
[26:48] | That’s where she met him. | 她就是在那里遇到他 |
[26:51] | Preston Borders, | 佩斯顿伯德斯是靠信托基金 |
[26:53] | trust fund snot, wannabe rock star. | 生活的富家子,想成为摇滚明星 |
[26:57] | She caught his eye. | 她引起他的注意 |
[27:00] | He looks like a creep. | 他看起来像个变态 |
[27:02] | Well, Danielle thought so, too. | 丹妮尔也是这样想 |
[27:04] | But he kept pressing her. | 但他一直给她压力 |
[27:05] | She finally agreed to go out with him. | 她终于答应和他约会 |
[27:07] | But he came on strong, too fast. | 但他太强势、太心急 |
[27:09] | She ended the date early. | 她提前结束了约会 |
[27:10] | Couple hours later, | 几小时以后 |
[27:12] | he came back to her building, wasted on something, | 他回到她的住处,磕了药 |
[27:16] | leaning on her buzzer. | 一直按她的门铃 |
[27:17] | She threatened to call the cops, and he split. | 她威胁要报警,他就走了 |
[27:20] | How do you know all this? | –你怎么知道? |
[27:22] | She told her friends. | –她告诉了她的朋友 |
[27:26] | Two weeks later, he murdered her. | 两周以后,他杀害了她 |
[27:33] | No forced entry. | 不是强行闯入 |
[27:36] | She let him in. | 她让他进去的 |
[27:38] | We estimated he was in there for four hours. | 我们估计他在那里待了四个小时 |
[27:40] | Raped her, strangled her with her own belt. | 强奸她,用她自己的皮带勒死她 |
[27:45] | Took the pendant she was wearing | 拿走她戴的垂饰作为战利品 |
[27:48] | as a trophy. | |
[27:53] | – He didn’t leave any DNA? – No, he was wearing gloves. | 他没有留下任何DNA? 没有,他戴着手套 |
[27:58] | He was careful. | 他很小心,有条不紊… |
[28:00] | Organized. | |
[28:03] | Calm. | 很冷静 |
[28:07] | Took his time. | 他不慌不忙 |
[28:12] | There’s something bothering you about this. | 我看到你心中有疑虑 |
[28:15] | Well, I was a newly minted detective. | 我当时是新上任的警探 |
[28:17] | I wasn’t in charge of the investigation. | 我不是调查的负责人 |
[28:20] | Do you think things were missed? | 你认为你漏掉了一些东西? |
[28:23] | I didn’t then. | 我那时候不认为 |
[28:26] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[28:30] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[28:38] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[28:50] | Thanks for coming. | –谢谢你来 |
[28:51] | Course. | –当然 |
[28:56] | Can’t have you drinking alone. | 不能让你一个人喝 |
[28:58] | Hmm. Bottle or glass? | 要瓶的还是杯的? |
[29:02] | Bottle. | 瓶的 |
[29:25] | Up all night? | 整晚没睡? |
[29:27] | Pretty much. | 是的,差不多 |
[29:34] | This was not your fault, J. | 这不是你的错,杰利 |
[29:37] | Yeah, feels like it. | 感觉是 |
[29:40] | They should have been more careful. | 他们应该更小心 |
[29:44] | I vouched for them. | 我向他保证他们信得过 |
[29:46] | So it’s on me, too. | 因此我也有责任 |
[30:05] | – Jose. – Professor. | –豪西? –教授 |
[30:08] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这里多久了? |
[30:09] | Uh, about an hour or so. | 一个小时左右 |
[30:11] | – Why didn’t you knock? – I didn’t want to wake you. | 你为什么不敲门? 我不想吵醒你 |
[30:14] | I’ve been worried about you. I called your house many times. | 我一直在担心你,我打到你家好几次 |
[30:17] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[30:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:22] | These people came to us. | 那些来找我们的黑帮 |
[30:24] | These gangsters. | |
[30:26] | We made a deal with them to use our store. | 我们和他们达成协议 让他们用我们的店 |
[30:28] | For what? | 做什么? |
[30:30] | To sell oxy. | 卖氧可酮 |
[30:32] | – Jose. – We needed the money. | –豪西 –我们需要钱 |
[30:33] | Pop was gonna have to close the store down, and… | 爸爸本来要把店关掉,我… |
[30:38] | I’m not judging you. | 我不会对你妄加评断,我… |
[30:42] | They call it a pill mill. | 他们称之为“药物作坊” |
[30:44] | We were filling hundreds of prescriptions a week. | 我们每周配数以百计的处方 |
[30:46] | Pop freaked. He wrote a letter to the medical board. | 爸爸害怕了 |
[30:49] | They found out, the gangsters. | 他给医学委员会写了一封信 那些黑帮发现了 |
[30:51] | They threatened us. | 他们威胁我们 |
[30:55] | That morning, I was at the store. | 那天早上我在店里 |
[31:00] | I left to run an errand. | 我出门办事了 |
[31:03] | And while I was gone… | 我离开的时候… |
[31:11] | You should go to the police. | 你应该去找警察 |
[31:13] | – And say what? – You could identify them. | 说什么? 你可以指认他们 |
[31:15] | I don’t know who they are. I didn’t see it happen. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[31:17] | I wasn’t there. And the news says the killers wore masks. | 我没看到事发经过,我不在场 |
[31:20] | And I could go to jail for fraud. | 新闻说凶手戴着面具 我可能因为诈骗入狱 |
[31:22] | So they’re after you, too. | 他们也在追杀你 |
[31:25] | – Professor. – Uh-huh? | 教授? |
[31:27] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Have you made arrangements? | 你安排好后事了吗? |
[31:39] | Arrangements? | “后事”? |
[31:41] | For the funeral. Your father’s funeral. | 你父亲的丧礼 |
[31:50] | BARREL: CAPs. Fucking CAPs. | 该死的培训组 |
[31:53] | How the mighty have fallen. | 千年道行一朝丧 |
[31:56] | It’s a temporary assignment. | 这是个临时的任务 |
[31:58] | – Bullshit. – Respectfully. | –胡说八道! –放尊重点 |
[32:01] | Powers and Rodriguez? | 包尔斯和罗德里格斯呢? |
[32:02] | Oh, they’re gonna get dinged a couple of days, too. | 他们也会被停职几天 |
[32:05] | – It’s only fair. – Fair? | 出于公平 |
[32:07] | What’s fair about it? | “公平”?这有什么公平的? |
[32:08] | All the cases we’ve closed, L.T. | 我们破过这么多案,警督 |
[32:10] | The-the good work we’ve done. | 我们付出这么多心血 |
[32:12] | – No, I know. – BARREL: This isn’t you. | 我知道 |
[32:14] | This is Captain fucking Cooper. | 这不是你的决定 是该死的库珀警监 |
[32:17] | Look, it’s Division Command. It’s-it’s all of us. | 听着,这是分局的命令 所以我们都有份 |
[32:21] | Jumped On cases? A bunch of he said, she said? | 你们只想找借口给我们调职 |
[32:24] | No. Fuck that. | 即使此事众说纷纭? 去死吧! |
[32:26] | I’ll eat my gun first. | 我宁愿自杀! |
[32:28] | Barrel. | 巴瑞尔! |
[32:32] | He wouldn’t actually do that, would he? | –他不会真的自杀吧? |
[32:33] | Nah. | –不会 |
[32:35] | Uh, excuse me, Lieutenant. | 失陪了,警督 |
[32:37] | (CRATE CLEARS HIS THROAT) | |
[32:40] | (DOOR SHUTS) | |
[32:47] | – Where you going? – Out. | –你要去哪里? –出去 |
[32:48] | Maybe you should give me your piece. | 也许你应该把枪给我 |
[32:51] | Don’t be a cheese dick. | 少来这一套 |
[32:56] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | –嘿 –情况如何? |
[32:58] | All three shots were lethal. | 三枪都致命 |
[32:59] | Ballistics is checking them against the slug | 我们正在用弹道学 |
[33:01] | from the Fagan murder. | 和费根案的子弹做比对 |
[33:03] | I meant, how did your first autopsy go? | 我是问你第一次看验尸怎么样? |
[33:05] | (CHUCKLES) Um, I didn’t embarrass myself. | –我没有出糗 |
[33:08] | – I didn’t think you would. – I wasn’t so sure. | –我不认为你会 我之前不太确定 |
[33:10] | They release the body? | 他们让家属领遗体了? |
[33:11] | This afternoon. | 今天下午领走了 |
[33:13] | There’ll be a funeral in the next couple days. | 几天后会举办丧礼 |
[33:17] | And the son might show up to pay his last respects. | 他儿子也许会出现见他最后一面 |
[33:18] | – Right. – I’ll call the coroner. | 对 我会打电话给法医 |
[33:21] | Find out the funeral home. | 问殡仪馆在哪里 |
[33:23] | And when and where the church service is. | 还有告别仪式和墓地的地址 |
[33:25] | And the cemetery. | |
[33:32] | No evidence of any contact between the two. | 没有证据表明两者有联系 |
[33:34] | Borders has been in the Q for the last 20 years | 伯德斯被定罪以后 |
[33:37] | since his conviction. | 过去20年都在圣昆丁坐牢 |
[33:38] | Olmer bopped around a little bit. | 欧默换了几个监狱 |
[33:40] | Folsom, Pelican Bay, died in Corcoran. | 佛森、鹈鹕湾,死在科克伦 |
[33:43] | So no intersect there? Friends, cellmates? | 他们没有交集?朋友、狱友? |
[33:46] | No evidence that they knew | 也没有证据表明 |
[33:47] | each other on the outside, either. | 他们在外界认识彼此 |
[33:49] | You can’t prove they didn’t. | –你无法证明他们不认识 |
[33:50] | I can’t rule it out. | –你不能排除这个可能性 |
[33:52] | It was a year and a half that they were both in L.A. | 有一年半时间他们都在洛杉矶 |
[33:55] | Four of Olmer’s rapes were in Hollywood during that time. | 那段时间欧默犯的 四起强奸都在好莱坞 |
[33:57] | About a mile or two from where Danielle Skyler was living. | 距离丹妮尔斯凯勒的住处 大概两三公里远 |
[34:00] | So Olmer could have done it, or they could’ve done it together. | 那么欧默有作案的可能 或者他们共同作案 |
[34:03] | Could have. Didn’t. | 有可能,但不是 |
[34:05] | Would explain the DNA. | 这样就能解释 为什么会有他的DNA |
[34:06] | DNA was planted. That’s what we have to explain. | DNA是被栽赃的 我们要证明这一点 |
[34:09] | What’s in it for Olmer? | 欧默能到什么好处? |
[34:11] | Dying man, nothing to lose. | 他快死了,无所谓了 |
[34:12] | Maybe the lawyer promised him something. | 也许律师答应了他一些东西 |
[34:14] | We need to have a look at his confession. | –我们要看看他的供词 |
[34:16] | I’m on it. | –我会去办 |
[34:17] | What about Borders’ phone calls? | 伯德斯的通话纪录呢? |
[34:19] | Halfway through ’em. | 我查了一半 |
[34:21] | There’s a bunch, all to a woman named Rita Tedesco. | 很多电话是打给一个 叫丽塔泰达斯柯的女人 |
[34:25] | Did a public search. | 我查到她住在洛杉矶这里 |
[34:26] | She’s here in L.A., but the headline is: | |
[34:28] | 16 years ago, her and Borders tied the knot. | 最重要的一点是 16年前她和伯德斯结为连理 |
[34:33] | He’s married? | 他结婚了? |
[34:34] | Women who fall for convicts. | 爱上罪犯的女人,让人无法理解 |
[34:36] | – Huh. It’s a mystery. – It’s a fetish. | 这是一种迷恋,人格障碍 |
[34:38] | Personality disorder, hybristophilia. | 叫掠夺性倒错 |
[34:41] | Sexual arousal and attainment of orgasm facilitated by | 通过和一位引起公愤的伴侣共处 |
[34:44] | and contingent upon being with a partner | 从而达到 |
[34:47] | who has committed a public outrage. | 快感和性高潮 |
[34:50] | Rape, murder, armed robbery. | 强奸、谋杀、持枪抢劫 |
[34:52] | You’re a dark horse, coming up with that one. | 没想到你知道这些 |
[34:54] | It’s how I met my first wife. | 我就是这样遇到我第一个妻子 |
[34:56] | – Hector. – What was your outrage? | –赫克特 –你做了什么引起公愤? |
[34:58] | Could we stay on point here, please? | 我们能不能专注于案件? |
[35:02] | About six months ago, Tedesco and Borders | 大概六个月以前 |
[35:04] | started communicating in code. | 泰达斯柯和伯德斯 开始通过代码交流 |
[35:07] | Nothing genius, just, | 没什么特别的 |
[35:09] | “Hey, did you talk to that guy | 就是“嘿,你有没有 |
[35:11] | about that thing?” | 和那个人谈那件事?” |
[35:13] | Nothing specific, no names. | 没什么特别,没有提到名字 |
[35:15] | No calls to Olmer’s lawyer or Cronyn? | 没有打电话给欧默的律师克朗尼? |
[35:17] | Just her. | 只有她 |
[35:18] | Maybe she’s the conduit between Borders and Cronyn. | 也许她是伯德斯 和克朗尼之间沟通的桥梁 |
[35:21] | Somebody fed Olmer that story. | 有人告诉欧默这个故事 |
[35:23] | He didn’t come up with that on his own. | 不是他自己想出来的 |
[35:25] | I think we need to know more about Mrs. Borders. | 我们要进一步了解伯德斯太太 |
[35:27] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好的,我去查 |
[35:31] | I know it’s strange for you to be the client | 我知道作为客户 对你而言感觉很奇怪 |
[35:34] | and you’re not used to sitting on your hands, | 而且你不习惯无所事事 |
[35:37] | but you have to trust us. | 但你要信任我们 |
[35:38] | I will need you when the time is right. | 当时机来临,我会用得上你 |
[35:46] | Bonner. | 伯纳 |
[35:48] | I know. | 我知道,你不喜欢我 |
[35:50] | You don’t like me. | |
[35:51] | I don’t know you well enough to dislike you. | 我不了解你,谈不上不喜欢你 |
[35:54] | I worked for Honey Chandler a long time, | 我为哈妮钱德勒工作了很久 |
[35:56] | and I’ve helped her win a lot of cases. | 我帮她赢过很多案子 |
[35:59] | Let me be clear… if she’s happy… | 我要说清楚,只要她满意 |
[36:02] | I don’t give a shit what you think. | 我不管你怎么想 |
[36:05] | I know it was you that dug up that dirt | 我知道弗洛斯勒案,是你挖出 |
[36:07] | on my mother she used at the Flores trial. | 我母亲的丑闻,她以此针对我 |
[36:09] | – Is that a problem for you? – Had I known at the time, | 这对你是个问题吗? |
[36:12] | it would have been a big fucking problem for you. | 如果我当时知道 那会是个大问题 |
[36:14] | Just be as good at this as you were at that. | 希望你拿出当时的本领 处理我的案件 |
[36:35] | Heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[36:37] | And you asked to work here anyway? | 但你还是申请调来这里? |
[36:38] | – (SCOFFS) – Detective Bosch is a legend. | 博斯警探是个传奇 |
[36:40] | He does what the rest of us only wish we could do. | 他做了很多 我们可望不可即的事 |
[36:43] | Like what? | 比如呢? |
[36:44] | Lieutenant Pounds comes to mind. | 我首先想到庞兹警监 |
[36:46] | Oh, that’s not my finest hour. | 那不是我最光荣的时刻 |
[36:48] | (SCOFFS) It was for me. – I worked for the prick. – (CHUCKLES) | 对我而言是,我曾为那个混蛋工作 |
[36:51] | Welcome to Hollywood Homicide. | 欢迎加入好莱坞凶案组 |
[36:53] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[36:55] | Jerry, get a look at this. | 杰利,来看看这个 |
[37:00] | That’s the van driver from the Garcia Pain Clinic. | 这是在加西亚痛症诊所 出现的那个货车司机 |
[37:03] | Maybe one of the shooters. | 也许是其中一名杀手 |
[37:04] | We’re working on an I.D. | 我们正在辨别他的身分 |
[37:07] | What you got there? | 你有何发现? |
[37:09] | Med Board workup on the Pain Clinic’s patients. | 医学委员会查出了 痛症诊所病人的名单 |
[37:12] | Fair number of these are seeing doctors at the VA, too. | 他们很多人也看 退伍军人事务部的医生 |
[37:14] | Double-dipping. | 两处寻医 |
[37:16] | – Hey, Harry. – Yeah? | –嘿,哈里? –怎么了? |
[37:17] | Young woman at the front asking for you. | 前台有一位年轻女士找你 |
[37:19] | Says it’s about the Borders case. | 说是为了伯德斯的案件? |
[37:21] | Does she have a name? | 她说了名字吗? |
[37:22] | Dinah Rousseau. Says you know her by her maiden name. | 黛娜卢索,她说你会认得她的婚前姓 |
[37:26] | – Send her back. – All right. | –带她去后面 |
[37:30] | My mother got this notice from the district attorney’s office. | –好的 我母亲收到地检署这份通知 |
[37:40] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[37:43] | They’re looking into it. | 他们在调查 |
[37:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白,那么伯德斯是无辜的? |
[37:46] | So, Borders is innocent? | |
[37:49] | Someone else killed Danielle? | 杀丹妮尔的另有其人? |
[37:51] | No, it’s a mistake. | 不,他们搞错了 |
[37:52] | We’ll put a stop to it at the hearing. | 我们要阻止听证会 |
[37:56] | He was supposed to die in prison. | 他应该死在监狱里 |
[37:58] | Life without parole. | 终身监禁,不准保释,是你说的 |
[38:00] | You said so. | |
[38:02] | – You promised. – I know I did. | –你答应的 –我知道 |
[38:06] | And he will. | 他会的 |
[38:18] | Mr. Cronyn. | 克朗尼先生 |
[38:22] | Detective. | 警探 |
[38:24] | Preston Borders is playing you. | 佩斯顿伯德斯在耍你 |
[38:26] | He’s spent the last 20 years scheming | 他过去20年都在 |
[38:27] | how to game the system, and you fell for it. | 想方设法愚弄司法系统 你上当了 |
[38:30] | – I’ll get the bailiff. – You do that. | –我去找法警 –你去吧 |
[38:31] | No, Kathy. It’s all right. | 不,凯西,没事的,我马上进来 |
[38:33] | I’ll be right in. | |
[38:39] | For the last 20 years, Preston Borders | 过去20年,佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[38:40] | has maintained his innocence. | 都坚称他是无辜的 |
[38:42] | And now evidence has come to light that proves it. | 现在有新证据证明这点 |
[38:45] | Her sister came to see me this morning. | 她的妹妹今早来找我 |
[38:48] | Imagine how she feels. | 想像一下她有何感受 |
[38:49] | The Skyler family, most of all, deserves to know the truth. | 最应该得知真相的就是 斯凯勒的家人 |
[38:52] | They already know it, and so do I. | 他们已经知道了,我也是 |
[38:54] | What I don’t know… | 我只是不知道伯德斯如何使诈 |
[38:55] | is how Borders managed this scam. | |
[38:57] | But I will find out. | 但我会查出来 |
[38:59] | And if you’re in on it… you’re going down, too. | 如果你参与其中,你也不会有好下场 阿姆斯壮家停尸间 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:38] | I’m so sorry, Pop. | 对不起,爸爸 |
[39:42] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:55] | (HORSE NEIGHING) | |
[39:56] | BOSCH: Dr. Garcia. | 是加西亚医生 |
[39:58] | What do you think? | 你有何想法?出其不意拘捕他? |
[40:00] | Throw him the rap? | |
[40:01] | BOSCH: No, he lawyers up, shuts down the clinic, | 不,他只要请律师 |
[40:04] | we got nothing. | 关闭诊所,我们就一无所得 |
[40:05] | What about the VA? | 退伍军人事务部呢? |
[40:07] | Could be legit. | 可能是合法的 |
[40:09] | They get one from the VA, then go to Garcia for seconds. | 他们从退伍军人事务部开一次药 再从加西亚那里开第二次 |
[40:13] | – I’m a vet. – I know you are. | –我是退伍军人 –我知道你是 |
[40:16] | I could get a scrip. | 我可以拿到处方 |
[40:18] | Maybe a line to Garcia. | 也许可以和加西亚谈一下 |
[40:20] | My back’s been killing me, lifting these evidence boxes. | 我的后背因为搬那些证据箱痛死了 |
[40:23] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[40:26] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[40:35] | Sorry about your CI. | 你的线人的事,我很遗憾 |
[40:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[40:40] | I think someone saw him talking to Marcos and Arias. | 我想有人看到他 和马可斯和艾利亚斯谈话 |
[40:44] | Snitch jacket. | 告密者 |
[40:46] | Thing is, I put them together. | 问题是,是我使他们联系上的 |
[40:49] | At their request. | –是他们的要求 |
[40:51] | Still. (CELL PHONE RINGING) | –还是一样 |
[40:57] | Chandler? | 钱德勒? |
[40:58] | I’m at the courthouse, | 我在法院,你在这里成为了热门话题 |
[41:00] | where you are the trending topic of conversation. | |
[41:02] | – Cronyn complain? – To the judge. | 克朗尼投诉我? |
[41:05] | Said you tried to intimidate him. | 到法官那里,声称你企图威胁他 |
[41:06] | Just a warning shot across the bow. | 只是警告他一下 |
[41:08] | Something I learned from you. | 这招我是向你学的 |
[41:11] | Well, too bad you didn’t acquire my delicate touch. | 很可惜你没有掌握 |
[41:13] | My finesse. | 我不动声色的技巧 |
[41:15] | You are the master. | 你是个中高手 |
[41:16] | Don’t you forget it. | 不要忘了这点 |
[41:18] | I was able to get a quick look at the case file. | 我看到了案件的资料 |
[41:21] | How? | 你怎么看到的? |
[41:22] | Hector. Told you he was good. | 是赫克特,就跟你说他很厉害 |
[41:25] | I’m sending you a pdf of Olmer’s confession. | 我会把欧默供词的文件档寄给你 |
[41:27] | Let me know how it lines up with the facts. | 告诉我和事实有多相符 |
[41:30] | Will do. | 好的 |
[41:35] | ARMANDO: Closed, under the circumstances. | 有鉴于遗体的容貌,还是闭棺比较好 |
[41:37] | FUNERAL DIRECTOR: Of course. | –当然,允许访客? |
[41:39] | Visitation? ARMANDO: Yes. | –好的 |
[41:42] | He was well respected in the community. | 他在社区里备受尊重和喜爱 |
[41:44] | Very well liked. | |
[41:46] | FUNERAL DIRECTOR: Okay. Jose needs to sign these. | 好了,豪西要签这些 |
[41:51] | Jose, they need you to sign some papers. | 豪西,他们需要你签一些文件 |
[42:11] | ♪ ♪ | |
[42:29] | (DOG BARKING NEARBY) | |
[42:36] | ♪ ♪ |