时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Last season on Bosch… – (GRUNTING) | 上季提要… |
[00:09] | IRVING: It is essential we clear this case quickly. | 现在必须尽快解决这个案子 |
[00:12] | If this goes where the public thinks it goes? | 如果这件事 按照公众所想的那样发展呢? |
[00:14] | That’s my concern. | 这是我需要担心的地方 |
[00:16] | You just follow the evidence. | 你只要跟着证据走就行 |
[00:17] | Let the chips fall where they may. | 顺着事情的脉络走 哈伍德艾利亚斯–律师 |
[00:21] | – Detective. – Ms. Chandler. | 警探 钱德勒女士 |
[00:23] | When I got the call to be Special Master and heard | 当我接到被任命为特别主事官的电话 |
[00:26] | the lead detective was you, my heart leapt. | 并且听说领头警探是你的时候 我的心脏都跳动加快了 |
[00:29] | ELEANOR: Then Griffin came to me with an assignment: | 然后格里芬来找我,给了我一项任务 |
[00:31] | help them see if | 帮助他们探听吴氏家族是不是 |
[00:33] | family Woo is behind something they were looking into, | 他们调查案件的幕后主使 |
[00:35] | and I’d get my credentials back. | 之后我就能拿回我的权限 |
[00:36] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺? |
[00:38] | (ENGINE REVVING) | 该死! |
[00:41] | – MAN: Hey! – Fuck! | |
[00:42] | (PEOPLE SCREAMING) | |
[00:46] | MADDIE: Why would someone kill Mom? | 为什么有人要杀妈妈? |
[00:48] | BOSCH: I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:49] | Something to do with her job. | 跟她的工作有关的事 |
[00:51] | Are you gonna go after whoever did it? | 你会去追查凶手是谁吗? |
[00:53] | Not my case. | 这不是我的案件 |
[00:54] | There’s a D3 spot in Newton Division. | 纽顿分局有个三级警司的缺位 |
[00:56] | I was hoping you could reach out for me. | 我希望你能帮我一把 |
[00:58] | – Homicide? – I need to promote, LT. | 凶案组吗? 我需要升职,警督 |
[01:00] | Right here in Hollywood, we’ve got two D3s | 在好莱坞分局 我们有两个三级警司 |
[01:02] | who are in their final year of drop. | 处于延迟退休计划的最后一年 |
[01:05] | – You’ll make the call? – They’d be lucky to have you. | 你会打电话吗? 能拥有你是他们的福气 |
[01:08] | BARREL: Stolen property, assault with a gun, murder. | 财产盗窃、枪支袭击、谋杀 |
[01:11] | Suspect wearing a hat, riding a bicycle. | “嫌疑犯戴着帽子,骑着单车” |
[01:14] | We solved the Koreatown Killer. | 我们找到韩国城杀手了 |
[01:16] | If I’m in, I’m in all the way, | 如果我参与了,我就参与到底 |
[01:18] | which means no surprises, not this time. | 也就是说我不想要惊喜,这次不行 |
[01:20] | We get there, we’ll see how it goes down. | 我们到了那之后,看看事情怎么发展的 |
[01:24] | That’s not enough, I understand. | 如果不够的话,我理解 |
[01:26] | So you’re cutting the department loose. | 所以你是在和部门分道扬镳 |
[01:28] | I guess that means you’re cutting me loose, as well. | 我猜这也意味着你和我分道扬镳 |
[01:30] | I feel like I have to. | 我觉得我必须这么做 |
[01:32] | I think it’d do some good. | 我认为这是有好处的 |
[01:33] | Then I guess you were right, Mr. Mayor, | 那我猜你是对的,市长先生 |
[01:36] | old friends are becoming new enemies. | 老朋友正在变成新敌人 |
[01:39] | JUNIOR: What you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[01:40] | PIERCE: Bullet that killed Lanny Johnson. | 杀了兰尼约翰逊的子弹 |
[01:43] | Got you. | 找到你了 |
[01:46] | BOSCH: You’re good for the murders of Howard Elias | 你谋杀了哈伍德艾利亚斯 |
[01:48] | and Lanny Johnson. Then there’s Caffrey, | 和兰尼约翰逊 |
[01:50] | the other victims of the River Watch arson. | 然后还有卡佛瑞 和勘河纵火案的其他受害者 |
[01:52] | And Marjorie Lowe. | 以及玛乔丽劳依 |
[01:58] | Drop the fucking gun. | 把你的枪放下 |
[02:01] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[02:04] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在你的头上 |
[02:07] | Just say it. | 现在说吧 |
[02:09] | You murdered my mother, you pig. | 你杀了我母亲,混蛋 |
[02:13] | – I did. – (SCOFFS) | 我是杀了 |
[02:19] | All I need. | 我所需要的全部 |
[02:21] | It’s done. | 都完成了 |
[02:25] | _ | 15个月后 |
[02:43] | (ENGINE HUMMING) | |
[03:06] | (ENGINE WHIRRING DOWN) | |
[03:23] | There you go. | 好了 |
[03:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:30] | File in. Get nice and snug. | 一个一个好好走下来 |
[03:34] | Come on, guys, let’s get a move on, come on. | 走吧,快一点 |
[04:00] | ♪ ♪ | |
[04:16] | (PLANE DOORS CLOSE) | |
[04:23] | (VAN ENGINE STARTS) | |
[04:26] | (VAN DOOR CLOSES) | |
[04:55] | ♪ ♪ | |
[05:06] | (BARKS) | |
[05:22] | (RATTLING) | |
[05:26] | (COYOTE HOWLS IN DISTANCE) | |
[05:38] | (MAN COUGHS) | |
[05:44] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[05:48] | (COUGHING) | 氧可酮 |
[05:52] | (MAN COUGHING) | |
[05:55] | Fuck out the way, Gramps. | 别挡路,老头 |
[05:57] | (GRUNTING) | |
[06:00] | Stop! | 住手! |
[06:09] | No, no, no. Two. I earned the two. | 不,两颗,是我应得的 |
[06:12] | – You fight, you only get one. – Oh, man. | –打架就只能得到一颗 –别这样,老兄 |
[06:14] | Keep it fucking moving, Trey, or you’re gone. | 继续走,崔伊,否则滚蛋 |
[06:20] | You, too. One and done. | 你也是,只有一颗 |
[06:31] | – Get yourself something to eat. – Here. | 给自己弄些吃的 |
[06:36] | Pick your poison. Take it with you. | 带上你想吃的东西 |
[06:40] | (WOMAN GROANS) | |
[06:42] | (WOMAN COUGHS) | |
[06:44] | (MAN COUGHING) | |
[06:56] | Old man, you owe me an 80. | 老头,你欠我一颗药 |
[07:01] | You can try and collect any time you want, fuckface. | 你随时可以找我要,混蛋 |
[07:10] | (GROANS) | |
[07:14] | Trey is gonna come after you. | 崔伊不会放过你 |
[07:18] | You shouldn’t have pissed him off. | 你不该激怒他 |
[07:24] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[07:29] | Don’t talk to me. Fuck off. | 不要和我讲话,滚开 |
[07:37] | (COYOTES HOWLING IN DISTANCE) | |
[07:40] | Yo. | 唷! |
[07:42] | Bunk in that bus. Pick any empty cot. | 到那辆公车上睡觉 |
[08:03] | (CLICKS TONGUE, KISSES) | 选一张空的帆布床 |
[08:11] | (DOG WHINES, PANTS) | |
[08:26] | (PHONE RINGS) | |
[08:31] | Hey, Maddie. | 嘿,麦迪 |
[08:33] | So where is my dad, really? | 我爸到底在哪里? |
[08:34] | We’re in the middle of something. | 我们正在执行一项任务 |
[08:36] | He’s gonna be a little… | 他会有点… |
[08:37] | Late. Yeah, that’s what your message said. | 晚回家,你在留言里也是这样讲 |
[08:39] | And I call bullshit. He and I have a deal. | 我不相信你,他和我有言在先 |
[08:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:43] | If we’re late we text or we call. We don’t have our partner leave word. | 只要晚回家就要传简讯或打电话 而不是让搭档留言 |
[08:47] | Where is he, Jerry? | 他在哪里,杰利? |
[08:49] | He made the rules. | 这是他定的规矩 |
[08:51] | Look, Maddie… | 听着,麦迪… |
[08:53] | Fine. Whatever it is, tell him I don’t care. | 好吧,告诉他,我不管他有什么事 |
[08:55] | I have a message. It’s urgent. I need him to call me back | 我有个紧急的讯息 |
[08:58] | – as soon as he can. – I’ll pass the word. | 我需要他尽快给我回电 |
[09:01] | (SIGHS) | 我会转达 |
[09:03] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:11] | (SOFT GROWLING) | |
[09:16] | (FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING) | |
[09:26] | (GRUNTING) | |
[09:31] | I am the last guy in the world that you want to fuck with. | 我是你最不该惹的人 |
[09:35] | You come near me again and I’m gonna flip your off switch. | 你再靠近我,我就把你杀掉 |
[09:38] | (GRUNTS, COUGHS) | |
[09:41] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚出去 |
[09:42] | (WHIMPERING) | 小心点,迟早… |
[10:11] | ♪ ♪ | |
[10:37] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[10:42] | – Sooner or later… – (CHIPS CLICKING) | |
[10:45] | CARTER: Walsh murdered the last Mexican got up in his grill. | 沃许杀掉了上一个惹他的墨西哥人 |
[10:47] | – (CAR APPROACHES) – Yeah, well, when that wall goes up… | 对,当那面墙筑起来… |
[10:50] | STONES: Jesus, how does a fucking wall change anything? | 老天,一面墙能改变什么? |
[10:54] | VARDY: American dope for American dopers. | 美国毒虫的美国毒品 |
[10:57] | CARTER: The wall’s a metaphor. | 墙只是一个比喻 |
[10:59] | – STONES: A… a what? – CARTER: A metaphor. | 一个什么? |
[11:01] | VARDY: You worry too much, Stones. | 一个比喻,就是… |
[11:03] | STONES: ‘Cause no one else does. | |
[11:10] | WALSH (BRITISH ACCENT): You boys get your city mess cleaned up? | 你们在城里收拾好残局了? |
[11:12] | VARDY: Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[11:14] | WALSH: I hear the beta crew had a good run. | 听说二队行动很成功 |
[11:16] | Everybody pulled their weight. | 每个人都表现很好 |
[11:18] | 12 shills, hundred-count each. | 12名用药者,每人拿到100颗 |
[11:20] | Almost 40 grand. Go out with a flair. | 差不多有四万,进行得很顺利 |
[11:23] | CARTER: That last load of China girl finally | 最后一批中国妹 |
[11:25] | – come in this morning. – WALSH: I want the chemicals | 今天早上终于送来了 |
[11:28] | and equipment moved off-site tomorrow. | 明天转移化学物品和设备 |
[11:29] | Found a place near Glamis. | 我在格拉米斯附近找到一个地方 |
[11:31] | VARDY: We’re gonna move the whole camp? | 我们要把整个营地搬过去? |
[11:33] | Not yet, but these shills are the last ones | 还不行 |
[11:35] | we’re gonna work out here. | 但这些用药者是我们 |
[11:37] | (CLICK) | 在这里雇用的最后一批 |
[12:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:11] | Jesus Christ. | 老天,到底怎么回事? |
[12:13] | The fuck was that about? | |
[12:16] | (GROANS) | |
[12:19] | You’re new. | 你是新人,也许你不知道这里的规矩 |
[12:20] | Maybe you’re unclear on how we do things here. | |
[12:24] | I was looking for the shitter. I got lost. | 我在找厕所,我迷路了 |
[12:30] | Huh. | |
[12:32] | Do we need our backpack to take a dump? | 你去拉屎要背着背包? |
[12:34] | I don’t want someone stealing my shit. | 我不想被别人偷东西 |
[12:38] | (WHISTLES) | |
[12:45] | This piece of shit is yours? | 这把枪是你的? |
[12:48] | They took my phone at the clinic. Where’s my phone? | 他们在诊所拿走了我的电话 我的电话在哪里? |
[12:50] | Fuck you need a phone for? | 你要电话做什么? |
[12:57] | You spying on us? | 你在监视我们? |
[13:00] | Huh? | |
[13:02] | No. | –没有 |
[13:03] | (CHUCKLES SOFTLY) Peeping Tom. | –偷窥者? |
[13:06] | I didn’t know the rules. | 我不懂规矩 |
[13:07] | I mean, I didn’t know I need permission | 我不知道我需要批准才能上厕所 |
[13:09] | – to go to the can. – Look at him sweating. | 看他在冒汗 |
[13:11] | I’m sick. You only gave me one fucking pill! | 我有病!你只给我一颗药! |
[13:16] | You get a good measure of a man from the way he keeps his gun. | 从一个人藏枪的方式 就能看出他是什么人 |
[13:21] | BOSCH: O-Okay. | 好吧,听着 |
[13:22] | Look… | |
[13:25] | I got lost. | 我迷路了,好吗? |
[13:26] | All right? | |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. Won’t happen again. | 对不起,我不会再犯了 |
[13:31] | It happens. | 这种事情难免会发生 |
[13:34] | Life. | 人生如此无常 |
[13:36] | So fucking random, right? | |
[13:38] | So many important things… | 很多重要的事情 |
[13:42] | …determined seemingly by chance. | 都是意外地发生 |
[13:45] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[13:48] | There but for the grace of God and so forth. | 蒙上帝的恩典 |
[14:00] | No. | 不行 |
[14:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:04] | I’m not that stupid. ♪ ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ I got a feeling that I can’t let go ♪ | 我可没那么蠢 |
[14:58] | – ♪ Can’t let go, can’t let go ♪ – ♪ I got a feeling ♪ ♪ That I can’t let go ♪ ♪ Can’t let go ♪ ♪ Like me ♪ | 傲骨博斯 |
[15:21] | _ | 两周前 处方药 |
[15:29] | _ | 一天两次 |
[15:31] | _ | 吃药前先吃些东西 |
[15:34] | _ | 不,如果你感觉头昏眼花 |
[15:37] | _ | 我想不是药的问题 |
[15:40] | _ | 你应该找你的医生谈谈 |
[15:42] | Mm-hmm. You’re welcome. | 不客气 营业中 |
[16:03] | What do you want for lunch today? | 你午饭想吃什么?那间泰式餐厅? |
[16:05] | That Thai place? | |
[16:06] | You hate Thai. | 你明明讨厌泰式料理 |
[16:09] | Mijo, I’m just trying to do what’s right. | 儿子,我只是想做对的事 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna go for a walk. Try and clear my head. | 我要出去走走,理清思绪 |
[16:18] | (DOOR OPENS, CLOSES) | 早安,瓦伦先生 你的过敏今天怎么样? |
[16:20] | (DOOR OPENS, BELL RINGS) | |
[16:25] | – Hola. – Good morning, Mr. Warren. | |
[16:28] | How’s those allergies today? | |
[16:32] | You swipe right or left. If you match, you chat. | 你左右滑动 如果你们速配就可以聊 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I don’t need some app to get laid, man. | 我不需要应用程式找人做爱,兄弟 |
[16:38] | Could’ve fooled me. | 鬼才相信 |
[16:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:55] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[17:00] | (STAPLER CLICKING) | 洛杉矶郡地方检察署 |
[17:07] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[17:20] | The machine can do that for you. | 你可以让机器代劳 |
[17:22] | I’ve got it. Thanks. | 我自己来就可以了,谢谢 |
[17:25] | Watch. | 看好了,你会大吃一惊 |
[17:27] | This will blow your mind. | |
[17:33] | – Boom. – Thanks. | 瞧 谢谢 |
[17:36] | I worked here as an undergrad, like you. | 我上大学时也在这里工作 |
[17:39] | I’m Tom. | 和你一样,我叫汤姆 |
[17:40] | Maddie Bosch. | 麦迪博斯 |
[17:42] | Your dad’s the detective. | 你爸爸是警探 |
[17:43] | – He is. – We were just talking about him. | 是的 我们刚才在谈他 |
[17:46] | – I’m clerking with… – CIU. | –我是书记员,隶属… |
[17:49] | I know. | –定罪完善小组,我知道 |
[17:51] | We’re looking into this… | 我们在检视斯凯勒案 |
[17:52] | this Skyler case I guess your dad was a part of. | 我想你爸也有参与 |
[17:55] | Making sure mistakes weren’t made. | 确保没有人犯错 |
[17:58] | Oh. | |
[17:59] | Okay. | |
[18:02] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:05] | Well, thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[18:06] | Yep. | 好的 |
[18:14] | (DOOR OPENS, BELL RINGS) | 不出售鸦片类药物 |
[18:25] | (CAR DOOR OPENS) | |
[18:32] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[19:00] | Where’s your son? | 你儿子在哪里? |
[19:01] | Take whatever you want. There’s no safe. | 你想拿什么都可以 |
[19:02] | – The money’s all out here. – Where is Jose? | 没有保险柜,钱全在这里 豪西在哪里? |
[19:06] | – (GRUNTS) – Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[19:11] | Anything? | 有发现吗? |
[19:23] | Where is your son? | 你儿子在哪里? |
[19:24] | – I don’t know. – Is he coming back? | –我不知道 –他会回来吗? |
[19:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:28] | – I’m not stocking the oxy anymore. – Yeah. That’s tragic. | 我们这里没有氧可酮了 是的,真不幸 |
[19:34] | Victim was found early Friday morning. | 死者周五清晨被发现 |
[19:36] | Killed somewhere else. T.O.D. around midnight. | 在其他地方遇害 遇害时间是午夜左右 |
[19:39] | Could be he left a signature. | 可能是凶手留下的标记 |
[19:42] | A cross scratched on the hallux nail. | 大拇趾甲上划了一个十字 |
[19:45] | CONNIFF: Odd patterns of blunt force trauma, | 钝力损伤留下的古怪图案 |
[19:47] | and the bruise marks | 瘀青可能是死后被捆绑造成 |
[19:48] | are from postmortem restraint. | |
[19:50] | – What’d I miss? – Creep signed his kill. | –我错过了什么? –有个变态在死者身上留下标记 |
[19:52] | – CONNIFF: You can see that here… – (PHONE BUZZES) | –你可以在这里和这里看到 |
[19:53] | – Jesus. – And here. | –老天 |
[19:56] | – Take notes for me. – Yeah. | –替我做笔记 –好 |
[20:05] | Maybe we should just wait for Jose. | 也许我们应该等豪西回来 |
[20:07] | He didn’t do anything. It was me. | 他什么也没做,是我做的 |
[20:09] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[20:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[20:19] | MADDIE: Hey, did you work the Skyler murder case? | 你调查过斯凯勒谋杀案吗? |
[20:21] | Yeah. About 20 years ago. Why? | 对,大概20年前,怎么了? |
[20:23] | Somebody in my office said they’re investigating it. | 我的办公室有人跟我说 他们在调查这个案件 |
[20:25] | Oh, cons are always trying | 罪犯总是想让 |
[20:27] | to get the D.A. to reopen their cases. | 地方检察官重开他们的案件 |
[20:29] | You know, police misconduct, | 声称警察渎职之类 |
[20:30] | – blah, blah, blah. – It sounds like a big deal. | 事情听起来很严重 |
[20:33] | No. It’s business as usual. | 不,这很正常 |
[20:35] | I wasn’t even lead detective on that case. | 而且我根本不是主导办案的警探 |
[20:38] | – So you’re not worried? – Guy who did it | 所以你不担心? |
[20:40] | – is a stone-cold psychopath – 6-Adam-42, en route. | 那个罪犯是冷血的变态 |
[20:41] | And right where he needs to be. | 他是罪有应得 |
[20:42] | End of story. Okay? | 就是这样,好吗? |
[20:45] | – Got to go. – Do well. | –我要挂了 |
[20:48] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER OVER RADIO) | –好好表现 |
[20:50] | 211 in progress. | 附近正发生抢劫案,你们要去吗? |
[20:51] | – Close by. You want to roll? – Yeah. | |
[20:53] | I’ll drive. | –好 |
[20:55] | – (SIREN WAILING) OFFICER: 6-Adam-45, | –我开车 |
[20:57] | we’re code 6 on the 211 in progress. | 6A45正前往抢劫案现场 |
[20:59] | DISPATCHER: (OVER RADIO): 6-Adam-45 is code 6, | 6A45正前往抢劫案现场 |
[21:01] | still under progress. | |
[21:02] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 |
[21:14] | OFFICER 2: 6-Adam-45, advise units responding. | 6A45,请求分队行动 |
[21:17] | I need units at Melrose and Heliotrope | 我需要分队到梅罗街 |
[21:19] | and Melrose and Edgemont. | 和赫利欧街以及艾吉芒街交界 |
[21:20] | DISPATCHER: All units responding to the 211 in progress. | 所有分队前往抢劫案现场 |
[21:31] | Melrose and Heliotrope. Melrose and Edgemont. | 梅罗街和赫利欧街交界… |
[21:33] | – That’s just north of us. – I’m down if you are. | –那就在我们北边 |
[21:38] | – (SIREN WAILING) – CRATE: 6-William-23, | –你要去我们就去 |
[21:39] | show us responding code 3 to the 211. | 我们正前往抢劫案现场 |
[21:42] | Eastbound from Beverly and Kenmore. | 从比佛利街和肯摩街往东开 |
[21:46] | DISPATCHER: 6-William-23 is responding to the 211 in progress. | 6W23前往进行中的抢劫案 |
[21:49] | – Code 3, Beverly and Kenmore. – Clear right. | –右边安全 |
[21:51] | Go. | –好 |
[21:59] | “Uh, I don’t stock the oxy anymore.” | “我们这里没有氧可酮了” |
[22:02] | Yeah? Not for us, anyway. | 是吗?他们有也不给我们 |
[22:06] | (SIREN WAILING) | |
[22:13] | Shit. Cops, man. Come on! | 该死,警察来了,快走 |
[22:15] | Come on! | |
[22:28] | Clear right. Wait! | 右边安全 |
[22:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 等等! |
[22:53] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[22:54] | OFFICER 2 (ON RADIO): 6-A-45, officer needs help | 645,警员在柯林顿街 |
[22:56] | at Clinton and Heliotrope. | 和赫利欧街交界需要支援 |
[22:58] | Responding units just TC’d. | 支援分队发生车祸 |
[23:09] | (GRUNTING) | –你没事吧? –我没事 |
[23:23] | (INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER) | |
[23:25] | – (GRUNTS) You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | |
[23:28] | – Yeah? Oh, don’t move. Stay still. – Yeah. | –是吗? |
[23:31] | (SIREN WAILING, HORN HONKS) | –是的 好了,不要动,好吗? |
[23:36] | What the hell were you old assholes doing? | 你们两个老混蛋在做什么? |
[23:38] | Running the code 3, same as you fresh assholes. | 紧急支援,跟你们这些小混蛋一样 |
[23:41] | – Come on, re… – Hey, | –拜托 |
[23:42] | – you’re walking funny. – Hey, hey. Don’t move. Don’t move, all right? | –你走路的姿势很奇怪 |
[23:46] | – I heard you call clear. – I know. | –我听到你说安全 –我知道 |
[23:48] | They were blowing down that cross street way too fast. | 他们冲过来的速度太快 |
[23:51] | (MOUTHS) | |
[23:55] | Aw, fuck. | 该死 |
[24:05] | Oh, little kids. Thanks. | 两个都是小孩,谢谢 |
[24:07] | Eight and ten. Church parking lot. | 八岁和十岁,教堂停车场 |
[24:09] | Killed by crossfire. No wits. | 被驳火的流弹打中,没有证人 |
[24:12] | Rollin 60’s, we think. | 应该是瘸帮的分支罗林60帮干的 |
[24:14] | They got a thing going on right now. | 他们最近出了点问题 |
[24:15] | With Eight Tray? | –和八盘帮? |
[24:17] | No. Some kind of palace coup. | –不,是内部矛盾 |
[24:18] | There’s a parolee just got out last week, Bo Jonas. | 有个人上周刚被假释,博强纳斯 |
[24:21] | Asked his P.O. to do a follow-up, but… | 假释官做追踪时 |
[24:23] | wouldn’t you know it, Jonas skipped. | 你猜怎么着?强纳斯跑了 |
[24:28] | What’s that got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系? |
[24:31] | Well, Gary Wise, he ran with Jonas. | 加里威斯和强纳斯有关联 |
[24:34] | Last we spoke, Gary put those days behind him. | 我上次和加里谈时 他已经洗手不干了 |
[24:36] | When was that? | 那是什么时候? |
[24:38] | We spoke? | 我们谈话的时候? |
[24:39] | I don’t know. Couple of years ago, probably. | 我不知道,大概是几年前了 |
[24:42] | We’ve got no other leads, Jerry. | 我们没有别的线索,杰利 |
[24:45] | If he doesn’t want to dip back in, | 如果他不想回去,我得尊重他 |
[24:46] | – I got to respect that. – Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | MARCOS: So, where are you gonna land | 当好莱坞凶案组被取消 |
[24:53] | when Hollywood Homicide is no more? | 你要到哪里去? |
[24:55] | They’ve been talking about that forever. | 此事他们已经谈了很久 |
[24:56] | We’re hearing the West Bureau is next to get centralized. | 我们听说西区警局 会是下一个被兼并 |
[24:59] | End of the Holy Bosch Empire. | 圣博斯王国要终结了 |
[25:01] | I’ll believe it when it happens. | 真的发生了,我才会相信 |
[25:02] | You’re always welcome to join us, Jerry. | 我们随时欢迎你,杰利 |
[25:05] | South of the 10. (CHUCKLES) | 10号州际公路以南 |
[25:16] | This is exactly why CIU was created. | 这就是我们成立 定罪完善小组的原因 |
[25:18] | We can’t be afraid to check our work. We can’t be shy about… | 我们不能害怕检视我们的工作 不能羞于纠正… |
[25:21] | – Hey, Maddie. – Oh, do you mind, just…? | –嘿,麦迪 –汤姆,可以帮我… |
[25:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | (CAMERA CLICKING) | 圣母大学–法学院 |
[26:36] | (INDISTINCT RADIO CHATTER) | |
[26:40] | (HELICOPTER BLADES WHIRRING) | |
[26:43] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗? |
[26:44] | Banged up, but okay. | 有一点轻伤,但无大碍 |
[26:46] | All right. Suspects still inside? | 好,嫌疑犯还在里面? |
[26:48] | Nobody’s seen ’em leave, but half our units responded to the crash. | 没人看到他们离开 但我们一半人都去支援车祸了 |
[26:52] | PIERCE: We’re going in. | 我们要进去 |
[27:09] | Right clear! | 右边安全 |
[27:11] | Back right room clear! | 后方右边房间安全! |
[27:14] | Left side clear. | 左边安全 |
[27:17] | 6-Adam-14, requesting an R.A. to the pharmacy. | 6714,请求救护车到药局 |
[27:20] | 50-year-old male, gunshot wound to the head. | 50岁男性,头部中枪 |
[27:23] | Not conscious, not breathing. | 失去意识,没有呼吸 |
[27:25] | 6-L-10, we got you on a Code 4. | 6L10,现场不需要支援了 |
[27:33] | Okay, guys. Clear out. | 好了,各位,清场 |
[27:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | – Shit. – Pierce… | –该死 |
[27:42] | this way. | –皮尔斯,这边 |
[27:44] | Front door was locked from the inside. | 前门反锁了 |
[27:48] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[27:52] | (HELICOPTER BLADES WHIRRING) | |
[27:54] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了? |
[28:01] | Work the outside. | 拍一下外面 |
[28:02] | You think they’re still close? | 你觉得他们还在附近吗? |
[28:05] | I don’t, no. | 应该不在了 |
[28:08] | But request a K-9 unit to respond, widen the perimeter. | 但请求警犬队支援 扩大搜索范围 |
[28:10] | After the search, grab a couple of bluesuits for a video canvass. | 搜索结束后,找几个警员 去查看监视器画面 |
[28:13] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[28:15] | (CAMERA CLICKING) | |
[28:24] | All right, clipboards on both doors. | 好吧 两扇门都挂起笔记板 |
[28:28] | Write down the name and badge number of everyone who enters the crime scene. | 写下所有进入犯罪现场的人名及编号 |
[28:31] | And somebody track down the 911 caller. | 去找打电话报警的人 |
[28:38] | Oxycodone. | 氧可酮,我肩膀痛都吃这个 |
[28:40] | Took ’em for my shoulder. | |
[28:42] | Sign on the window says no opioids. | 窗上的牌子写着 “没有鸦片类药物” |
[28:44] | Who was he trying to fool? | 他想骗谁? |
[28:47] | Look at the way he dropped. | 看他中枪的方式 |
[28:48] | On his knees when they dumped him. | 他是跪着被杀 |
[28:50] | Heart and head. | 心脏和头部 |
[28:52] | Statement kill. | 宣言式杀人 |
[28:53] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER) | |
[28:55] | (CAMERAS CLICKING) | |
[28:57] | (SIREN WAILING) | |
[29:05] | (SIREN STOPS) | |
[29:14] | ROBSON (OVER VIDEO): Come on, asshole! Where you gonna go? | 混蛋,你要去哪里? |
[29:19] | EDGEWOOD: Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察!举起手! |
[29:21] | – Get on the ground! – I don’t have a gun, man. | –趴下! –我没枪! |
[29:22] | – Lay on the ground! – Don’t shoot me! | –趴在地上! –不要开枪! |
[29:24] | – Keep your hands where we can see ’em! – Sir, nobody wants to shoot you, okay? | –把手举起来! –先生,没有人想开枪好吗? |
[29:26] | – Don’t shoot me! – Keep your hands where we can see ’em! | –不要开枪! –把手举起来! |
[29:27] | – EDGEWOOD: Stay cool! – Let me just, let me just… | –保持冷静 |
[29:30] | ROBSON: Gun, gun, gun! | –让我… 枪…趴下… |
[29:32] | EDGEWOOD: Shit. Shots fired. Shots fired. | 该死 |
[29:34] | – Suspect down. – (SIGHS) | 发生枪战,嫌犯倒地 |
[29:35] | Show us your hands! | 举起手!先生,你听到吗? |
[29:37] | Sir, can you hear us? We need to see your hands. (KNOCKING) | 我们叫你举起手 |
[29:41] | Chief? | 局长? |
[29:43] | There’s been a blue-on-blue traffic collision in Hollywood. | 好莱坞发生了两辆警车相撞的事故 |
[29:45] | Both units responding to a 211 in progress. | 两个分队前往支援进行中的抢劫案 |
[29:47] | – Injuries? – Minor. Paramedics on scene. | –有人受伤吗? –轻伤,救护人员已到现场 |
[29:49] | And the 211? | –抢劫案呢? |
[29:51] | Suspects G.O.A. | –嫌疑犯逃走了 |
[29:54] | (SIGHS) Have Captain Cooper touch base with me | 叫库珀警监尽快和我联系 |
[29:55] | as soon as he has a chance. | |
[29:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[29:58] | Chief, the D.A. says later today is fine. | 局长,地方检察官说 今天晚些时候可以 |
[30:01] | – (DOOR CLOSES) – Call back and confirm. | 帮我回电确认,谢谢你,艾达 |
[30:02] | Thank you, Ida. | |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:07] | (DOOR OPENS, CLOSES) | |
[30:08] | EDGEWOOD: We can’t get this guy help until we get the gun. Cover me. | 我们要先找到枪 才能找人救他,掩护我 |
[30:11] | ROBSON (PANTING): I-I saw a weapon. | 我看到一把枪 |
[30:20] | (SIGHS) | |
[30:21] | (HELICOPTER BLADES WHIRRING) | |
[30:29] | POWERS: You OGs, you never call incoming. | 你们两个老头没说要前往支援 |
[30:31] | BARREL: We did. Pull the broadcast recording. | 我们有,不信调出广播纪录 |
[30:33] | You were going too fast. | 你们开得太快了 |
[30:34] | POWERS: Would have seen it if you had eyes. | 如果你们长眼睛就会看到我们 |
[30:36] | BARREL: We were halfway through the fucking intersection. | 我们已经通过路口一半了 |
[30:38] | Reaction time, reflexes, age… | 反应时间、反应能力、年纪 |
[30:40] | How is that gonna help you here, Johnson? | 哪一样你占优势,强森? |
[30:42] | I was driving these streets before you were even | 我在你还没出生前 |
[30:44] | a sperm cell in your daddy’s nutsack. | 就在这里当警察了 |
[30:45] | Okay, knock it off, both of you. Are you okay? | 好了,你们两个别吵了 你没事吧? |
[30:48] | How can you tell? He’s a wreck on a good day. | 谁知道呢? 他健康的时候也好不到哪里去 |
[30:50] | – I’m not the problem here, LT. – Oh, you know what? | –问题不在我,警督 –你知道吗? |
[30:52] | Hey, what’s going on with your leg, Powers? | 你的腿怎么了,包尔斯? |
[30:54] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:57] | Tweaked something, ma’am. | 扭伤了,女士 |
[31:00] | Don’t worry about me, I’m not even a quart low. | 别担心我,我没事 |
[31:04] | Adams, how much longer before we can clear the vehicles? | 亚当,什么时候能把这些车子拖走? |
[31:06] | Tow is already in route, LT. | 拖车已经在路上了,警督 |
[31:09] | – Was this my guys? – It’s too early to say. | –是我的人出错吗? –目前还不知道 |
[31:11] | Looks like there’s plenty of blame to go around, though. | 但大家在互相指责 |
[31:13] | Tell me these detectives weren’t running a silent Code 3. | 这些警探该不会 没有告知要前往支援吧 |
[31:15] | They were not. | 我们有告知 |
[31:17] | And patrol can fuck off for spreading that fucking lie. | 是巡逻车的人在散播谎言 |
[31:20] | Okay, can we please stay on task with our 211 | 好了,我们能不能 专心处理抢劫案? |
[31:22] | and we’ll hash this out later. | 晚点再处理这件事 |
[31:24] | Okay. We’ve got a four-block perimeter. | 我们封锁了附近四个街区 |
[31:26] | Lieutenant Thorne, he’s worried that the suspects | 索恩警督担心嫌疑犯 |
[31:28] | actually slipped through before we locked down. | 在我们封锁前已经逃走了 |
[31:30] | You can tell him I got West Bureau to send more units | 你可以告诉他,我已经请 |
[31:32] | for a wider patrol. | 西区警局派人来扩大巡逻范围 |
[31:34] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[31:58] | (INDISTINCT CHATTER NEARBY) | 加州药剂委员会 |
[32:08] | ♪ ♪ | |
[32:36] | Esquivel, Jose. | “豪西艾斯奎” |
[32:38] | Lives here in Hollywood. | 住在好莱坞这里,器官捐赠者 |
[32:40] | – Organ donor. – Good luck with that. | 真不走运 |
[32:43] | There’s nothing left to harvest. | 他没什么可捐赠的了 |
[32:45] | Eyes are ruined on account of this head shot. | 眼球被子弹打坏 |
[32:48] | Chest wounds made a chocolate mess. | 胸部也造成很大损伤 |
[32:50] | Heart’s history, lungs, etcetera. | 心脏、肺部等等 |
[32:53] | They hit the register and safe? | –他们抢了收银机和保险柜的钱? |
[32:55] | EDGAR: They didn’t come for the cash. | –他们不是为钱而来 |
[32:58] | Jerry. | –杰利 |
[32:59] | Bosch, mask. | –博斯,口罩 |
[33:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[33:06] | Grab a chair. | 拿把椅子来 |
[33:13] | Esquivel has a son. | 艾斯奎有个儿子,刚从药学院毕业 |
[33:15] | Fresh out of pharmacy school. | |
[33:18] | Some kind of pill scam? | 是药物诈骗? |
[33:20] | Family pharmacy. Low traffic. | 家庭经营的药局 |
[33:22] | Shitload of unpaid invoices. | 顾客寥寥,有很多未缴帐单 |
[33:24] | Easy money. So what changed? | 这样钱来得容易,什么改变了? |
[33:27] | Gun in the bottom drawer. | 下面的抽屉有枪 |
[33:29] | Evidently didn’t feel a need to have it with him out front, so… | 显然他没有意识到 有必要把枪拿出来,所以… |
[33:32] | Maybe he wasn’t expecting them. | 也许他不知道他们会来 |
[33:33] | Or maybe he wasn’t expecting them to do this. | 或者他没有料到他们会这样做 |
[33:41] | Well, we know one of them is left-handed. | 我们知道其中一人是左撇子 |
[33:43] | – There’s that. – We got to find Junior. | –没错 |
[33:59] | (SNIFFING) | –我们要找到小豪西 |
[34:02] | Far as they went on foot. | 他们走到这里 |
[34:04] | Somebody was waiting for them. | 有人在等他们 |
[34:06] | Well, maybe the car that dropped them off. | 或者在等把他们送来的车子 |
[34:07] | Why would it come in here, | 为什么要到这里来 |
[34:09] | not just wait in the alley? | 而不是在小巷里等? |
[34:11] | Check for video at the front gate. | 去看前门的监视器画面 |
[34:12] | Then all the responding unit in-car cams. | 还有所有支援分队的 警车行车记录器 |
[34:15] | Maybe one of them caught the suspects drive past. | 也许其中一辆拍下了嫌疑犯的车 |
[34:18] | (QUIETLY): Shit. | 该死 |
[34:27] | (TRAIN HORN BLOWS IN DISTANCE) | 你有什么问题? |
[34:36] | (WHIMPERING) | |
[34:42] | (COUGHS) What the hell is wrong with you? | |
[35:03] | (TRAIN HORN BLOWING) | |
[35:09] | (ENGINE STARTS) | |
[35:25] | No answer. Left a message. | 无人接听,已留言 |
[35:27] | Didn’t find any numbers back there for a wife | 没找到他妻子或家属的电话 |
[35:29] | – or other family. – We’ll circle by the house. | 我们去他家看看 |
[35:35] | Security camera records over itself every seven days. | 监控录影机每隔七天 就会重新录影 |
[35:37] | We look back that far, maybe our killers made a cameo. | 我们回看过去七天的录影 |
[35:55] | The fuck is he? | 他到底到哪里去了? |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,但我们不能留在这里 |
[35:58] | But we can’t stay. | |
[36:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[36:01] | Situation went sideways. | 中途出了状况,我们又来晚了 |
[36:03] | And we’re late getting here. | |
[36:08] | (KEYS JANGLE) | |
[36:30] | (TYPING) | |
[36:47] | (MOUSE CLICKING) | |
[36:52] | Hey, Maddie. | 嘿,麦迪 |
[36:54] | Some of us are hitting Broken Spanish for Happy Hour. | 我们几个要去破西班牙酒吧喝酒 |
[36:57] | Cool. But I’ve got to finish this up. | 真好,但我还有工作要做 |
[37:00] | Sure. | 好的,也许下次吧 |
[37:02] | Maybe another time. | |
[37:05] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
[37:41] | (BIRDS CHIRPING) | |
[37:48] | (CAR DOOR OPENS) | |
[37:53] | Help you with something? | 你们需要帮忙吗? |
[37:56] | LAPD, ma’am. | 洛杉矶警局,女士 |
[37:57] | Detectives Edgar and Bosch. | 我们是艾德格和博斯警探 |
[37:59] | We’re looking to talk to Jose Esquivel Jr. | 我们来找小豪西艾斯奎 |
[38:01] | This is the address we have for him. | 这里是他登记的住址 |
[38:03] | Has something happened? | 出什么事了吗? |
[38:04] | BOSCH: Junior been home today? | 小豪西今天回过家吗? |
[38:06] | I saw them going to work together this morning, | 今早我看到他们和平常一样去上班 |
[38:08] | like they always do. | |
[38:10] | – Jose and his father. – Yeah. They were barking | 豪西和他的父亲 |
[38:12] | …at each other pretty good when they left. | 他们今早出门时吵得很凶 |
[38:14] | Any idea what about? | 你知道他们为什么而吵吗? |
[38:15] | What else? Money. Lack of it. | 还有什么?钱,他们缺钱 |
[38:18] | Do you know if they leave a hidden key? | 他们有没有备用钥匙? |
[38:20] | Don’t you need a warrant for that? | 你们不是需要搜查令吗? |
[38:21] | Not to make sure that he isn’t in there and, if he is, that he’s okay. | 如果只是确认他不在家 或确认他没事就不必 |
[38:26] | I have a key in my house. They have mine. We… | 我家有一把钥匙 |
[38:29] | look after each other. (DOOR CREAKING) | 他们也有我的,我们会守望相助 |
[38:33] | (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | |
[38:35] | LAPD. Anyone home? | 洛杉矶警局,有人在家吗? |
[38:42] | So, you gonna tell me what’s going on | 你们能告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[38:44] | or is this some kind of a state secret? | 还是说这是国家机密? |
[38:46] | EDGAR: There was a robbery at the pharmacy. | 他们的药局发生了抢劫案 |
[38:48] | That’s why we need to talk to his son. (LOIS AND EDGAR SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY) | 我们想找他的儿子谈谈 |
[38:54] | ♪ ♪ | |
[39:02] | EDGAR: Do you know if they have any other family in the city? | 他在这里有别的亲人吗? |
[39:05] | Someone we should contact? | 还是有我们可以联系的人? |
[39:06] | Mr. Esquivel’s a widower. | 艾斯奎先生的妻子过世了 |
[39:07] | Just the one son. Didn’t have many visitors. | 他只有一个儿子 |
[39:10] | They’re always working, those two. | 平常没什么人来探望他们 他们总是在工作 |
[39:13] | EDGAR: If he contacts you or anyone comes around, please | 如果他联系你,或者有人来 |
[39:16] | – give me a call. – I will. | 请给我打电话 |
[39:18] | (DOOR CREAKING) | 好的 |
[39:19] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:22] | Place is pretty clean. No sign he’s been here. | 家里很整洁,不像他回来过 |
[39:24] | Full search might spook him. | –全面搜索会把他吓走 |
[39:25] | Yeah. Better get S.I.S. to sit on the house. | –对,最好找特别调查组来监视这房子 |
[39:27] | I’ll write a warrant. Maybe he’ll surface | 我会申请搜查令,也许他会出现 |
[39:29] | – in the meantime. – If he’s still alive. (DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE) | 如果他仍活着的话 |
[39:35] | BORDERS (OVER VIDEO): One date. Didn’t work out. The end. | 我们只出去过一次 合不来,就没再联络 |
[39:40] | We met at the restaurant. I drove her home. | 我们在餐馆见面,我开车载她回家 |
[39:43] | BOSCH: Walk her in? | 送她进门? |
[39:44] | No. No. She, uh… | 没有,她… |
[39:47] | she jumped out and was gone | 她一下车就跑了 |
[39:49] | before I even had a chance to be the gentleman. | 我根本没机会展示绅士风度 |
[39:52] | BOSCH: What was her beef? | 她对你有何不满? |
[39:53] | BORDERS: She just didn’t like what I had to say, I guess. | 我猜她不喜欢我说的话 |
[39:57] | BOSCH: Which was what? | 你说了什么? |
[39:58] | BORDERS: No magic, you know? | 不投缘,懂吗? |
[40:01] | Me and her, it’s, uh… | 我和她就是… |
[40:04] | It was a nice try, but, uh… | 我们给了彼此机会 |
[40:07] | it just wasn’t right. | 但就是不来电 |
[40:09] | BOSCH: You were never in her apartment? | 你没有进过她的公寓? |
[40:11] | BORDERS: No, I was never in her apartment. | 没有,我没有进她的公寓 |
[40:13] | BOSCH: Not even to her door? | –甚至没有走到她的门前? |
[40:14] | BORDERS: No. | –没有 |
[40:16] | What about after that? You knew where she lived. You ever come back? | 那之后呢? 你知道她住在哪里 你有没有回去过? |
[40:19] | BORDERS: No. I wasn’t interested. | 没有,我对她不感兴趣 |
[40:23] | Problem we need to work out here. | 这是我们必须厘清的问题 |
[40:26] | (CHUCKLES) Problem is I didn’t do anything. | 问题是我什么也没有做 |
[40:31] | Your fingerprints are on the front door of her apartment, pal. | 她的前门有你的指纹,朋友 |
[40:35] | (LAUGHS) Bullshit. | 胡扯! |
[40:39] | You-you put ’em there, then, didn’t you? | 是你栽赃的,对吧? |
[40:43] | You assholes are unbelievable. | 你们这些王八蛋太离谱了 |
[40:46] | BOSCH: Danielle Skyler told two of her friends about you trying | 丹妮尔斯凯勒告诉她两个朋友 |
[40:49] | to break down her door after she rejected you that night. | 她那天晚上拒绝你以后 你企图撞破她的门 |
[40:52] | BORDERS: This-this is… This is bullshit! | 这是胡说八道! |
[40:56] | BOSCH: In the hallway. In the building. | 在那栋大楼的走道里 |
[40:58] | BORDERS: Those bitches are lining up against me. | 那些贱人联合起来陷害我 |
[41:00] | BOSCH: Did you or did you not go to the door | 你和丹妮尔约会那天晚上 |
[41:03] | the night of your date with Danielle Skyler? | 你有没有走到她的门前? |
[41:05] | Man, nobody rejects me. I rejected her. | 没有人拒绝我,是我拒绝了她 |
[41:08] | Yes or no? | –有还是没有? |
[41:10] | No, I did not. (DOOR OPENS) | –没有!我没有 |
[41:13] | – IRVING: Detective. – BOSCH: Lieutenant. | –警探 –警督 |
[41:15] | IRVING: Take a break. | 休息一下 |
[41:17] | BORDERS: You know, there’s a real killer out there, | 真正的凶手仍逍遥法外 |
[41:19] | and you guys are pissing away precious time trying to pin this on me. | 你们却浪费宝贵的时间 企图嫁祸于我 |
[41:33] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[41:35] | IRVING: Bosch. | 博斯 |
[41:40] | I’m done talking, man. Get me a lawyer. | 我不会再开口了,给我找个律师来 |
[41:44] | IRVING: We’ll bring you the yellow pages. | 我们会给你拿一本黄页来 |
[41:50] | (DOOR CLOSES) | |
[41:58] | (MOUSE CLICKS) | |
[42:05] | (LINE RINGING) | |
[42:12] | OSCAR PINETO: You got me, I’m not answering. Leave a message. | 是我,我无法接听,请留言 |
[42:15] | Cuz, it’s me. | 表兄,是我,情况不妙 |
[42:17] | It’s a shit show, man. | |
[42:19] | I’m so fucked, I don’t know which way is up. | 我完蛋了,我不知道怎么办 |
[42:24] | I’m coming to you. | 我要来找你 |
[42:33] | 45 days. The new policy. | 45天,新政策 |
[42:37] | Shit. Thought I had more time. | 该死,我还以为我有更多时间 |
[42:39] | We delayed the release as long as we could. | 我们已经尽可能推迟公开影片了 |
[42:42] | HINES: Yeah, I’ve seen it. | 对,我看到了 |
[42:44] | No, you’ve seen a clip. This is everything. | 不,你只看到一小段 这里是整段影片 |
[42:48] | From when the officer gets out of the car until he leaves the scene. | 从警员走下警车到他离开现场 |
[42:51] | Larger context help? | 提供更多背景有用吗? |
[42:52] | People are gonna see what they want to see. | 人们只会看到他们想看的东西 |
[42:55] | There is no good version of someone getting killed. | 当有人被杀,不会有好的解释 |
[42:58] | So how am I supposed to seat a jury, much less try the case? | 那我怎么找陪审团?更别提打这官司 |
[43:02] | This exposes all of my potential witnesses | 还没等我有机会 |
[43:04] | to evidence of officer conduct | 对我的潜在证人问话 |
[43:06] | before they can even be interviewed. | 他们已经看到了证据 |
[43:07] | I thought you were all about police reform and transparency. | 我还以为你很注重 警务改革和透明度 |
[43:10] | That’s what I ran on, and I am. | 这是我的竞选政策,我的确是 |
[43:14] | How many officer-involved shootings have gone to trial | 过去20年,有多少 |
[43:15] | in the last two decades? | 涉及警员的枪击案上了法庭? |
[43:17] | Please. A clickbait statistic | 拜托,这些抓眼球的数据 |
[43:20] | people trot out as if it proves something. | 并不能证明什么 |
[43:21] | As if those cases were prosecutable, but the facts covered up. | 说得好像那些案件都应该被起诉 但真相被人掩饰了 |
[43:24] | So you’re saying they were all in policy? | 那么你的意思是 他们的做法都合乎政策? |
[43:26] | Go back. Look for yourself. | 你自己回去查查 |
[43:28] | If I don’t file on these guys, | 如果我不起诉这些人 |
[43:30] | how can I argue that the status quo has changed? | 我怎么主张改变现况? |
[43:33] | It’s not about you anymore, though, is it? | 但这不再是关于你,对吧? |
[43:42] | View’s a lot different from the inside. | 从我的角度看很不一样 |
[43:47] | Thanks for your time, Chief. | 谢谢你抽时间见我,局长 |
[43:49] | Ms. Hines. | 海恩斯女士 |
[43:52] | (DOOR OPENS, CLOSES) | |
[43:54] | Whoa. | |
[43:57] | I’m in the wrong house. | –我走错房子了 |
[43:58] | Do we have paprika? | –我们有红椒粉吗? |
[44:00] | Only if it walked in on its own. | 除非它自己送上门来 |
[44:05] | You’re really serious about this cooking thing. | 看来你说要煮饭是认真的 |
[44:07] | Living off-campus, if I skip the food plan, | 我不住校,如果我不买膳食计划 |
[44:09] | maybe I can save up enough for that semester in Paris. | 也许我能省下足够的钱 去巴黎念一学期 |
[44:14] | Swiss enchiladas. | –瑞士卷饼 |
[44:15] | BOSCH: Yeah, that can’t be right. | –这听起来不对劲 |
[44:17] | Mom’s mom gave her the recipe, and we all know | 这食谱是外婆给妈妈的 |
[44:19] | Mom couldn’t even boil an egg. | 我们都知道,妈妈连鸡蛋都不会煮 |
[44:20] | So, legacy. You’re my first victim. | 这是家传料理,你是我第一个受害者 |
[44:23] | Mm. I’ll confess to everything. That looks complicated. | 饶了我吧,这看起来很复杂 |
[44:27] | Stepping up my game. | 我可是超用心的 |
[44:29] | BOSCH: Smells okay, though. | 但闻起来还不错 |
[44:33] | I pulled up the file for that… That case I asked you about. | 我调出了我问你那个案件的档案 |
[44:37] | Danielle Skyler. | 丹妮尔斯凯勒那个? |
[44:43] | Summer help can access the archives? | 暑期实习生可以看到那些档案? |
[44:45] | Crafty ones can. | 有技巧的可以 |
[44:52] | I watched an interview you did with the killer. | 我看了你对凶手的问话 |
[44:59] | Preston Borders. | 佩斯顿伯德斯 |
[45:04] | (SIGHS) | |
[45:06] | Caught him in a lie. | 我识穿了他的谎言 |
[45:07] | Said he was never at her apartment door, | 他说他从没到过她门外 |
[45:09] | but we had witnesses saw him there. | 但我们有证人看到他在那里 |
[45:10] | And his prints on the door. | 他在门上留下指纹? |
[45:12] | No, I lied about the prints. | 不,指纹的事我说谎了 |
[45:16] | – Cops can do that? – Yeah. | 警察可以这样做吗? |
[45:18] | He knew he’d never touched the knob. | 对,他知道他没有碰门把手 |
[45:19] | Tried to get away with claiming he’d never even been in the hallway. | 想辩称自己没进那条走道,企图脱罪 |
[45:25] | He kept saying you set him up. | 他一直说你陷害他 |
[45:27] | There are two kinds of truth, Mads. | 世上有两种真相,麦迪 |
[45:30] | Kind that comes from darkness, gets bent and manipulated | 一种来自黑暗 |
[45:32] | for someone’s self-interest, | 被扭曲和操纵 以满足某些人的私利 |
[45:33] | and the kind you carry inside and know is real. | 另一种是你打心底知道它是真的 |
[45:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:40] | Preston Borders is a sociopath. | 佩斯顿伯德斯是个反社会者 |
[45:43] | Rape. Torture. Murder. | 强奸、折磨、谋杀 |
[45:48] | Necklace she was wearing when he strangled her | 她被他掐死时戴着的项链 |
[45:50] | was found in his apartment; we got the right guy, 100%. | 在他的公寓里找到了 我们百分百抓对了人 |
[45:53] | Then why is CIU reopening the case? | –那定罪完善小组为什么重开此案? |
[45:55] | Eh, new D.A. wants to show she’s a maverick. | –我不知道 新的地方检察官想标新立异 |
[45:58] | Like I said, nothing to worry about. Mmm. Tasty. | 如我所言,没什么好担心的 |
[46:09] | What it needs? Paprika. – Mm, very funny. – (CHUCKLES) | 很好吃,只需要再加一点红椒粉 |
[46:24] | (WARNING BELL CLANGING) | 很好笑 |
[46:44] | You guys pissed at me? | 你们在对我生气? |
[46:46] | – No. – Hollywood was a clusterfuck. | 没有 好莱坞当时一片混乱 |
[46:49] | I went to the original swap spot. When you guys didn’t show up, | 我来到约定的接头地点 |
[46:51] | I freaked out. I grabbed a new set of wheels, and then I… | 你们没出现,我慌了 |
[46:53] | Cleek… | –我另外弄来一辆车,然后… –克里 |
[46:56] | let’s go, huh? | 我们走吧,好吗? |
[46:58] | Yeah. | 好,你确定? |
[47:00] | Sure. | |
[47:03] | (PILLS RATTLING) | |
[47:04] | You came back, man. | 你回来了,这才是最重要的 |
[47:07] | That’s all that matters. |