时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | You were dreaming. | 你做梦了 |
[01:15] | You said Mom’s name. | 你叫了妈妈的名字 |
[01:19] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[01:21] | Do you remember what it was about? | 你还记得些什么吗 |
[01:25] | Not really. | 真的不记得了 |
[01:28] | You were out super late last night. | 你昨天很晚才回来 |
[01:30] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[01:33] | Where’d you go yesterday? | 昨天你去哪里了 |
[01:38] | Drove around. | 到处溜达 |
[01:42] | Oh, I need coffee. | 我要咖啡 |
[01:45] | What was your mom’s funeral like? | 奶奶的葬礼是什么样的 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:52] | I wasn’t there. | 我当时不在场 |
[01:53] | You didn’t go? | 你没去吗 |
[01:55] | No. I was at MacLaren. | 是的 我当时在麦克拉伦 |
[01:57] | They wouldn’t let me go. | 他们不让我走 |
[01:58] | You missed your mother’s funeral? | 那你就错过了你妈妈的葬礼 |
[02:00] | There really wasn’t one. | 其实不算是真的葬礼 |
[02:02] | There was no money, no other family. | 没有钱 也没有其他亲戚 |
[02:05] | The county took care of it. | 当地县政府帮忙料理的 |
[02:08] | Took me a while to find out what they did with her. | 我花了点时间才知道他们对她做了什么 |
[02:11] | After I got home from the first Gulf War, I… | 在我从第一次海湾战争回来以后 我 |
[02:16] | looked into it. | 曾调查过 |
[02:18] | Finally found her. | 最后找到了 |
[02:21] | An unmarked grave. | 没有署名的墓地 |
[02:24] | That’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[02:26] | Well… | 是的 |
[02:29] | you know, Mads, | 小玛 你知道吗 |
[02:31] | I’ve come to believe | 我已经渐渐相信 |
[02:33] | that it really doesn’t matter where you end up. | 最终你的归宿在哪里并不重要 |
[02:37] | Under a fancy stone or… | 埋在一块漂亮的石碑下面还是 |
[02:40] | somewhere out in the desert. | 曝尸沙漠某处都无所谓 |
[02:43] | It’s all sacred ground. | 只要认识你的人知道你埋在哪里 |
[02:46] | So long as your people know where you are. | 都是神圣的地方 |
[02:53] | You working today? | 你今天工作吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, task force isn’t over. | 是的 专案组没有结束 |
[02:59] | But I’ve got a briefing this morning on your mom’s case. | 但我今早得到了一份关于你妈妈案子的简要概述 |
[03:03] | – Can I come with you for that? – No. | – 我可以跟你去看吗 – 不行 |
[03:06] | No, you can’t, Mads, and you know that. | 不 不行 小玛 你知道的 |
[03:08] | It’s just a phone call anyway. | 无论如何都只是个电话而已 |
[03:12] | I want to do something. | 我想干点什么 |
[03:16] | I feel so useless. | 我觉得很无用 |
[03:22] | I know. | 我明白 |
[03:24] | I felt it, too. | 我曾经也这么觉得 |
[03:28] | Still do. | 现在依然如此 |
[03:42] | You left this at your mom’s. | 你把这留在你妈那里了 |
[04:22] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:25] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:28] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:31] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:33] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:36] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:39] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:41] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:56] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[05:01] | Let’s go this way. | 这边走 |
[05:05] | Set it up here. That’s good. | 架在这里 很好 |
[05:07] | We should’ve done this two hours ago when it was still dark. | 我们两小时之前就该动身了那时天还黑着 |
[05:11] | I would’ve missed out on that breakfast burrito. | 那我也会错过我的早餐玉米饼 |
[05:13] | Get serious, Frankie. | 严肃点 弗兰克 |
[05:15] | There are people out there that want to tear you to pieces, | 那里的人都恨不得把你撕成碎片 |
[05:17] | one piece at a time. | 凌迟那种 |
[05:20] | Yeah, well, you need a sense of humor | 好吧 当你的生活被彻底搞砸的时候 |
[05:22] | when your life is totally fucked, | 你需要幽默感 |
[05:24] | and your department isn’t gonna protect you. | 而且你的部门不会护着你 |
[05:28] | What the fuck do you think we’re doing here | 你他妈的以为我们在这里干嘛 |
[05:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[05:58] | Get down. | 低头 |
[06:01] | And stay down. | 低调点 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:08] | I’ll go check in with Jimmy. | 我去找吉米一起调查 |
[06:10] | I got her. | 我去找她 |
[06:11] | ETA on O’Shea? | 奥谢预计什么时候到 |
[06:13] | 1000. | 十点 |
[06:15] | She better have something good. | 她最好有点好东西 |
[06:17] | -Sheehan? -Back door. | – 希恩呢? – 在后门 |
[06:19] | Garwood and Rooker took him. | 加伍德和鲁克看着他 |
[06:20] | -Smooth move. -Yeah, I thought so. | – 漂亮 – 是的 我也这么想 |
[06:26] | Eddie Vang, 29, tight with Jai Lee, | 万艾迪 29岁 昨晚我抓的那家伙 |
[06:29] | the guy I took down last night. | 跟李佳关系很好 |
[06:31] | We think this is the second man. | 我们觉得他是第二个人 |
[06:33] | Shooter had long hair. | 凶手留着长头发 |
[06:34] | Surveillance video, across from Farmers Market. | 从农贸市场的监控录像来看 |
[06:38] | They’re both local gangsters with Chinese OC ties. | 他们都与中国黑帮有联系的当地黑帮 |
[06:42] | – Triads here or back there? – One and the same. | – 这里还是那里的团伙 – 完全是一码事 |
[06:45] | Chen’s triad. | 陈的团伙 |
[06:46] | We’re on this, Bosch. We’ll find him. | 我们在跟进 博斯 我们会找到他的 |
[06:48] | Once we get him, you can ask him all about Shiwei Chen yourself. | 一旦我们找到他 你就可以亲自问他关于陈世维的事了 |
[06:52] | I’ll be in touch. | 随时联系 |
[06:55] | Asshole’s probably halfway to Hong Kong by now. | 那混蛋可能现在已经在去香港的半路上了 |
[06:57] | Or laying low until he gets out. | 或者躲起来直到他彻底离开了 |
[07:00] | The D.A. is in the house. | 地方检察官来了 |
[07:02] | It’s the standard proffer, Sergeant. | 这是标准提议 警长 |
[07:05] | If you give us information that leads | 如果你给我们情报能够使得 |
[07:07] | to a prosecution in the murder | 我们能对霍华德·埃利亚斯谋杀案 |
[07:09] | of Howard Elias, we’ll take care of you. | 提起诉讼 我们就照顾你 |
[07:11] | But you don’t say how. | 但你没说怎么罩着我 |
[07:13] | This don’t guarantee shit. | 这保证不了什么 |
[07:15] | There are no guarantees, not at this stage. | 没有保证 目前没有 |
[07:17] | We might need your testimony, | 我们可能需要你的证词 |
[07:19] | and we’re not cutting a deal until after that happens. | 除非你有所行动我们才能达成协议 |
[07:23] | You sure you don’t want to talk to a lawyer? | 你确定不需要和律师谈谈吗 |
[07:26] | Lincoln, sign the deal on the waiver, or I’m gonna | 林肯 在弃权协议上签字 否则我会 |
[07:29] | take your ass back to MDC. | 把你送回MDC |
[07:32] | I want to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[07:34] | That can be arranged. After. | 之后 可以安排 |
[07:41] | I’m not taking the fucking fall for this. | 我可不想当替罪羊 |
[07:56] | Ask your questions. | 问吧 |
[08:00] | You said you had a video from the Black Guardian case. | 你说你有关于黑守卫案子的视频 |
[08:02] | Who’d you give it to? | 你后来给了谁 |
[08:05] | Bradley Walker. | 布拉德利·沃克 |
[08:08] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[08:10] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[08:12] | Bradley fucking Walker. | 布拉德利·沃克 |
[08:16] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[08:17] | All right, let’s-let’s hear it. | 好吧 让我们听听 |
[08:19] | You’re suggesting that the president | 你是在暗示警察委员会主席 |
[08:21] | of the police commission murdered Howard Elias? | 谋杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯吗 |
[08:23] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我什么也没有说 |
[08:26] | Why’d you give the video to Walker? | 那你为什么把带子给沃克 |
[08:27] | We had a deal. | 我们曾有过协议 |
[08:29] | He and Elias had their own thing. | 他和埃利亚斯之间的事 |
[08:32] | Walker would help him settle cases. | 沃克帮他解决案子 |
[08:35] | With insider information from you? | 通过你透露内部情报吗 |
[08:37] | I’d tell Walker what I knew about a case, | 我告诉沃克我了解的案情 |
[08:40] | he’d turn around and give it to Elias. | 他会把这些转达给埃利亚斯 |
[08:42] | And Elias kicked back a percentage of the settlement? | 埃利亚斯会返回一部分的结算金吗 |
[08:46] | And Walker took care of me. | 之后沃克照顾我 |
[08:49] | How many cases? | 有多少案子 |
[08:52] | Four. Five. | 四个或五个 |
[08:54] | The last two I put away for Sydney. | 最近两个我为了西德尼放弃了 |
[08:57] | This one was gonna be it for me. | 对我来说这就是其中一个 |
[09:00] | Why is that? | 为什么是这个 |
[09:01] | Because everybody was gonna get rich off of this one. | 因为每个人都想从中捞一笔 |
[09:04] | The city would have paid millions to settle this case | 这城市已经花了数百万去解决这案子 |
[09:07] | and bury the proof. | 和掩埋证据 |
[09:09] | So what happened? | 因此发生了什么 |
[09:11] | Why’d Elias turn down the big payday? | 为什么埃利亚斯拒绝了这一大笔钱 |
[09:13] | He got religion. | 他拥有了信仰 |
[09:16] | Like his mistress said. | 像他情妇说的 |
[09:19] | Decided it was too important to bury. | 太重要了 不能掩饰 |
[09:21] | Go to trial, | 上法庭 |
[09:24] | make sure the world knew exactly what they did to Harris. | 让全世界都知道他们对哈里斯做了什么 |
[09:28] | I mean, the man’s been saying for years | 我是说 这个人已经这么说了很多年了 |
[09:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | To get the video into court, he’d have to authenticate it. | 在法庭上举证录像的话 他得证明那是真的 |
[09:35] | He was gonna expose Walker as the source. | 他曾想揭露沃克是源头 |
[09:38] | Which would ruin him. | 这么做会毁了他的 |
[09:41] | Walker had no choice. | 沃克当时也没有选择 |
[09:44] | He had Elias killed. | 他让人杀了埃利亚斯 |
[09:46] | Wrong. | 错 |
[09:48] | How so? | 为何 |
[09:52] | He did it himself. | 他亲自动手的 |
[09:56] | He told me that’s how you handle betrayal. | 他告诉我要处理背叛的方式 |
[10:02] | Face to face. | 就是以面对面 |
[10:04] | And he said that if he went down for it, | 他说他已经破釜沉舟了 |
[10:09] | I was going down with him. | 我们在一条船上 |
[10:12] | So you framed Sheehan for Walker. | 所以你为了沃克陷害希恩 |
[10:16] | I saw the video. | 我看到了录像 |
[10:19] | I saw what Sheehan did. Him and Drake. | 我看到是希恩干的 他还有德雷克 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I switched the bullets. | 没错 我换了子弹 |
[10:27] | Fuck Frank Sheehan. | 弗兰克·希恩是个烂人 |
[10:30] | Better him than me. | 拖他下水更好一点 |
[10:34] | What’d you do with the bullet | 你在子弹上做了什么手脚 |
[10:35] | you lifted from the Elias autopsy? | 你从埃利亚斯的尸检里把它拿走了吗 |
[10:41] | Tossed it in the gutter at Cal State. | 我换了子弹以后 |
[10:46] | After I switched it. | 把它扔进加州大学的排水沟里 |
[10:48] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[10:50] | There’s no evidence that | 没有证据证明 |
[10:51] | anything you just told us is true. | 你告诉我们的都是真的 |
[10:54] | We have her financials. Several sizable deposits– | 我们有她的财务信息 几个数量较大的存款 |
[10:56] | origin unknown. | 来历不明 |
[10:58] | Unless those checks have Walker’s name on them, | 除非这些支票上都有沃克的名字 |
[11:00] | you don’t have shit. | 否则你什么都没有 |
[11:02] | My office can’t go forward without evidence. | 我的人不能在没有证据的情况下跟进 |
[11:04] | You don’t have it. | 你没有证据 |
[11:07] | No gun, no video, no charges. | 没有枪 没有录像 没有控告 |
[11:09] | – And Lincoln? – She looks good for any number of crimes. | – 那么林肯呢 – 任何犯罪看上去她都可能有关系 |
[11:12] | Let my office know if things change. | 如果情况有变让我们知道 |
[11:21] | So what now? | 那现在干嘛 |
[11:28] | Now we, uh, start over. | 现在我们重新开始 |
[11:31] | Look for any links between Lincoln, Walker and Elias. | 找找林肯 沃克和埃利亚斯之间的任何关联 |
[11:34] | Anything that backs up her story. | 任何可以支撑她口供的线索 |
[11:36] | Why don’t we just do a pretext call | 为什么我们不找个借口把沃克叫过来 |
[11:38] | and nail Walker with his own words? | 然后让他自己说 |
[11:39] | Good luck getting that up and running | 那祝你运气够好能找到证据 |
[11:41] | before Walker finds out Lincoln’s in lockdown. | 并且在沃克发现林肯被抓之前 |
[11:43] | Yeah, we don’t have that kind of time. We’ve got the weekend | 没错 我们没有时间了 过了周末 |
[11:45] | and then we have to charge her. | 就不得不指控她 |
[11:47] | -What about a poly? -It’s not worth a damn in court, | – 测谎怎么样 – 在法庭上不足为证 |
[11:48] | but it might help convince O’Shea. | 但它可能会有助于让奥谢信服 |
[11:50] | Go ahead, set it up. | 走吧 行动起来 |
[11:52] | We got to find that video, if it really exists. | 如果录像真的存在 我们就要找到它 |
[11:55] | And get fresh warrants for Elias’ office and apartment. | 然后为埃利亚斯的办公室和部门提供新的证据 |
[11:57] | We weren’t looking for a microchip | 我们之前搜索的时候 |
[11:58] | when we searched before. | 并没有去找微芯片 |
[11:59] | Okay, do it. | 好的 去做吧 |
[12:01] | But coordinate with the special master, okay? | 但和特别专家协调好 好吗 |
[12:02] | Don’t cross any lines. | 别越界了 |
[12:05] | So that leaves Walker. We got to run him down. | 那么剩下沃克 我们要查他 |
[12:09] | We got to see if he’s got any alibi | 看看他对于凶杀当晚 |
[12:10] | for the night of the killing. | 有什么托辞 |
[12:11] | But we got to be discreet. | 可我们得小心点 |
[12:13] | I got Walker. | 我去找沃克 |
[12:15] | According to his driver’s stolen gun report, | 根据他司机的那把被偷的枪的报告 |
[12:18] | Walker was at the Biltmore Friday night– fund-raiser. | 周五晚上沃克在比尔特莫的资金募集会 |
[12:21] | Good to know, thanks. | 很高兴知道 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 去干吧 |
[12:25] | All right, next time we call O’Shea, | 没错 下次我们要告诉奥谢 |
[12:27] | we bring him a prosecutable case. | 我们给了他一个可以起诉的案子 |
[12:30] | Bosch, my office. | 博斯 来我办公室 |
[12:44] | I thought you would be thrilled | 我以为你会对林肯指认 |
[12:47] | that Lincoln put the finger on Bradley Walker. | 布拉德利·沃克这件事非常激动 |
[12:49] | I’m his alibi. | 我是他的不在场证明 |
[12:52] | Night of the killing, I was watching him at his fund-raiser. | 凶杀当晚 在他的募集会上我一直盯着他 |
[12:55] | He saw me there, engaged me. | 他在那儿看见我 吸引我注意 |
[12:57] | He was using me in case he needed an alibi. | 万一他需要不在场证明那他可以利用我 |
[13:00] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[13:02] | Did you have eyes on him the entire time? | 整个时间你有没有一直盯着他 |
[13:05] | Just about. | 差不多 |
[13:47] | A male transporting a female custody solo | 男的单独押送女的 |
[13:50] | is frowned upon in the department. | 在局里是不太认同的 |
[13:54] | It’s frowned upon heavily. | 而且是严重不赞成的 |
[13:56] | Who’s gonna write me up | 谁来告发我 |
[13:57] | Just saying. | 只是说说而已 |
[13:59] | Must be a purpose to it. | 一定是有目的的 |
[14:01] | You didn’t move the needle in the interview. | 在面谈时你没有转移他们的注意 |
[14:03] | No checkable facts. | 没有石锤 |
[14:05] | Nobody believes you about Walker. | 没人相信你关于沃克的说法 |
[14:08] | You need to figure out how you could help us out, | 你要想想你怎么能帮我们查清楚 |
[14:11] | or Walker skates and leaves you to take the fall. | 否则沃克会跑路 然后留下你来顶罪 |
[14:14] | Come on, what have you got? | 得了 你最后得到什么了 |
[14:15] | I don’t have shit. | 我什么也没拿到 |
[14:17] | He’s too smart. | 他太狡猾了 |
[14:24] | You missed the turn for MDC. | 你错过了去MDC的路口 |
[14:27] | Piper Tech. | 管道科技 |
[14:32] | Good. | 没错 |
[14:33] | I’ll take a poly. | 我来测谎 |
[14:36] | Every fucking thing I said was true. | 证明我所说的都是真的 |
[15:00] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[15:02] | It’s Bennett. Bad news. | 我是贝尼特 坏消息 |
[15:04] | How’s that? | 怎么了 |
[15:06] | Our River Watch suspect got swept up by ICE yesterday. | 我们的河岸看守所的嫌疑犯昨天被ICE扫荡了 |
[15:09] | By the time word got to us… | 截止那时我们得到的信息是 |
[15:11] | Known felon, rapid deportation. | 已知的重罪犯 迅速驱逐出境 |
[15:14] | They shipped him across the border. Gone. | 他们已经把他送出边境了 不见了 |
[15:16] | -Swept up where? -Downtown. | – 清除了哪里 – 市中心 |
[15:19] | That new high-rise going up across from the Biltmore. | 新造的高楼在比尔特摩的对面 |
[15:21] | The Walker Grand. | 沃克大楼 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I think that’s it. | 没错 我想就是它 |
[15:25] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[15:28] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢你的消息 |
[15:30] | It sucks, I know. | 很糟糕 我知道 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:38] | What can I do for you, Mrs. Elias? | 我能为你做些什么 埃利亚斯夫人 |
[15:40] | I heard you let him go. | 我听说你放他走了 |
[15:42] | Sheehan. | 希恩 |
[15:44] | We want the real killer, and so do you. | 我们要真的凶手 你也是 |
[15:47] | It wasn’t Frank Sheehan. | 凶手不是弗兰克·希恩 |
[15:51] | Well, you inspire confidence, | 好吧 你的坚定让 |
[15:53] | which I can’t say about everybody else | 这么做让我不能对所有涉案的人 |
[15:54] | associated with the case. | 说三道四了 |
[15:56] | How so? | 为什么 |
[15:59] | I’m dealing with the medical examiner’s office. | 我去了验尸官办公室 |
[16:04] | They gave me this. | 他们给了我这个 |
[16:07] | The things that were on his body | 这是他身上的东西 |
[16:08] | and not collected at the crime scene. | 但没有在案发现场收集 |
[16:12] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么要给我看这个 |
[16:14] | He didn’t wear a wedding band, Detective. | 他从不带结婚戒指 探长 |
[16:16] | He wore no jewelry. | 他也不带珠宝 |
[16:18] | Which makes me wonder– if they can mix things up | 这使我想知道 如果他们可以在我丈夫的办公室 |
[16:20] | at the M.E.’s office, what about at the crime lab? | 混淆视听 那么他们在取证实验室会干些什么呢 |
[16:23] | First they said the bullets that killed Howard | 首先他们说那些杀了霍华德的子弹 |
[16:26] | matched Sheehan’s gun. | 和希恩的枪匹配 |
[16:27] | Then they said they didn’t, | 然后又说不匹配 |
[16:30] | which is why I came to you with this instead of going to them. | 这就是我来这里找你而不是去他们那里的原因 |
[16:34] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[16:36] | And I give you my word I will look into this. | 我向你保证我会调查此事 |
[16:46] | What is it, Detective? | 怎么了 探长 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for something else your husband had, Mrs. Elias. | 我们在找你丈夫的其它东西 埃利亚斯夫人 |
[16:52] | Uh, a video. | 一个录像 |
[16:55] | On a micro SD card. | 在一个微型储存卡上 |
[16:56] | A video your husband believed would | 一个你丈夫相信会 |
[16:58] | break the Black Guardian case wide open. | 使黑守卫案取得突破进展的视频 |
[17:01] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此一无所知 |
[17:05] | I’d like to come back to your house | 我想到你家 |
[17:07] | and search his home office, | 搜索他的家庭办公室 |
[17:09] | but with the media all over us, | 但媒体整天盯着我们 |
[17:11] | I don’t want to do something that could be misconstrued. | 我不想做一些引起误解的事 |
[17:14] | I tell you what, Detective, I’ll look for your card. | 我会告诉你结果的 探长 我去找你的卡 |
[17:17] | -But I doubt it’s at the house. -Why not? | – 但我怀疑是不是在屋子里 – 为什么 |
[17:20] | If it was something that important to the case, | 如果是对案件至关重要的东西 |
[17:24] | Howard would have kept it close. | 霍华德一定会把它带在身上 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Mrs. Elias. | 谢谢你 埃利亚斯夫人 |
[17:45] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪里 |
[17:49] | Uh, Pierce went to Judge Wexler with the warrants, | 皮尔斯带着证据去找韦克斯勒法官 |
[17:53] | Edgar took Lincoln back downtown, | 埃德加带林肯回市区了 |
[17:55] | and Robertson said he had something to do. | 还有罗伯森说他有事要做 |
[17:57] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[18:04] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[18:07] | Coroner gave Elias’s personal effects to his wife, | 验尸官把埃利亚斯的私人财物给了他妻子 |
[18:12] | but she says he never wore a wedding ring. | 但他妻子说他从不带结婚戒指 |
[18:17] | Maybe it was something he wore for court– | 也许是为了出庭才带的 |
[18:20] | you know, make the jurors believe he’s a family man? | 你知道的 要让陪审团相信他是个忠于家庭的人 |
[18:23] | He wasn’t in court when he got shot. | 他被杀时并没有出庭 |
[18:25] | – Hidden compartment? – Solid metal. | – 有藏东西的地方吗? – 纯金属 |
[18:29] | Book it as received by the victim’s wife, | 登记为受害者妻子收到的物品 |
[18:31] | and we’ll circle back to it. | 我们回头再处理 |
[18:33] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:46] | You know, Snyder, what Lincoln did | 你要知道 斯奈德 林肯所做的 |
[18:49] | doesn’t have anything to do with you. | 与你无关 |
[18:54] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[19:19] | Is he still here? | 他还在这里吗 |
[19:21] | What the fuck you doing here, Jimmy? | 你来这里干嘛 吉米 |
[19:23] | Don’t be a dick, Rooker. I need to talk to him. | 得了 鲁克 我要和他谈谈 |
[19:26] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[19:32] | Well, Rook’s separated, just like me. | 好吧 鲁克被隔离了 就像我一样 |
[19:36] | What’s that say about us cops | 怎么说我们警察来着 |
[19:39] | Some cops. | 某些警察 |
[19:42] | Took his sons up to Modesto. | 带着他的儿子们去了莫德斯托 |
[19:45] | No kids, no need for a fucking pool, right? | 没有孩子 也没必要去那个破池子 对吗 |
[19:49] | My heart’s bleeding. | 我的心在滴血 |
[19:53] | What do you want, Jimmy? | 你想要什么 吉米 |
[19:55] | Some clarity. | 澄清 |
[19:58] | We found the video. | 我们找到了那个录像 |
[20:00] | You’re gonna have to tell me what video you’re talking about. | 你得要告诉我你说的是什么录像 |
[20:03] | The one from the hidden camera in the junkyard bathroom. | 垃圾回收站厕所 隐蔽摄像头所拍摄的录像 |
[20:07] | You didn’t need the video. | 你并不需要这录像 |
[20:10] | I told Bosch all about it. | 我已把所有都告诉博斯了 |
[20:12] | I’m not running from it, Jimmy. I just… | 我没有想要逃 吉米 我只是 |
[20:15] | just fucked up. | 只是搞砸了 |
[20:19] | When you talked to Bosch, | 你和博斯说的时候 |
[20:21] | you left out some details, didn’t you? | 遗漏了一些细节 是吗 |
[20:25] | It would have taken at least two men | 至少可能有两个人在 |
[20:27] | to hold Harris down, Frank. | 打压哈里森 弗兰克 |
[20:30] | You and Terry Drake. | 你和泰瑞·德雷克 |
[20:37] | He’s on the video. | 他出现在录像里 |
[20:38] | I told Bosch what I did, end of story. | 我跟博斯说了我所做的 没了 |
[20:44] | I may be a lot of things, Jimmy, I am not a rat. | 你们可以给我很多定义 吉米 但我不是老鼠 |
[20:48] | You got the video… it doesn’t matter, does it? | 你拿到了录像 没关系 不是吗 |
[20:55] | Terry’s on his own. | 泰瑞负责自己 |
[20:57] | Does that clarify things for you? | 这是不是为你澄清了一些事情 |
[21:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:07] | It does. | 确实是 |
[21:20] | – Harry, what a surprise. – Phil. | – 哈里 好意外 – 菲尔 |
[21:22] | Uh, I-I don’t think Maddie’s here. Uh, Becca? | 我想玛迪不在这里 贝卡 |
[21:25] | No, no, I-I-I’m not here for Maddie. I need to talk to you. | 不 我来这里不是找玛迪 我需要找你谈谈 |
[21:28] | About Becca covering for Maddie skipping school | 关于贝卡袒护玛迪逃学 |
[21:31] | to go to Borrego? | 去博雷戈家的事吗 |
[21:32] | No, I’m working a case. | 不 我在办一个案子 |
[21:34] | Oh, cool. | 不错 |
[21:36] | Um, come on in. | 进来 |
[21:42] | Sorry, it’s, uh, it’s probably a little pungent out here. | 抱歉 这里可能有点难闻 |
[21:47] | I just did five miles. | 我刚刚跑了五英里 |
[21:50] | So… | 所以 |
[21:52] | so what are you doing here, Harry? | 那么你来这里干嘛 哈里 |
[21:55] | You gonna read me my rights? | 你要看看我的股权吗 |
[21:57] | $50 million. | 五千万 |
[22:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不明 |
[22:03] | Last Friday at the Biltmore bar, | 上周五在比尔特摩的酒吧 |
[22:05] | you said Bradley Walker took a loan through your bank | 你曾说布拉德利·沃克从你的银行 |
[22:07] | for $50 million and wasn’t paying it back. | 借款五千万而且并没有还 |
[22:12] | Harry, listen to me, I-I-I was drinking, | 哈里 听我说 我当时喝了酒 |
[22:14] | and I was pissed because I paid a thousand bucks | 而且我非常生气因为我在那件事上 |
[22:17] | to be at that thing, and some asshole took my spot. | 花了一千块 有些混蛋抢了我的位置 |
[22:20] | Please forget that I ever told you any of that. | 请你忘了我曾告诉过你关于此事的一切 |
[22:22] | It could be my job if it got out. | 如果有什么误会那是我的责任 |
[22:24] | It’d be my whole fucking career. | 这可能是我整个该死的生涯 |
[22:26] | Okay, Phil, truth be known, | 好吧 菲尔 告诉你真相 |
[22:27] | I was the asshole who took your spot. | 抢你位置的那个人是我 |
[22:30] | I needed to get in ’cause Walker was there. | 我需要进去因为沃克在场 |
[22:33] | You’re investigating Walker? | 你在调查沃克 |
[22:35] | Wait a minute, you’re homicide. What does this have to do | 等一下 你是凶杀科的 跟五千万债务 |
[22:36] | with his $50 million debt? | 有什么关系 |
[22:38] | I can’t tell you what I can’t tell you, | 不能说的我不会说的 |
[22:40] | but I need to know everything there is to know | 但我需要知道所有和他的生意 |
[22:42] | about his business and his money. | 还有钱有关的所有事 |
[22:44] | Now, if you can help me, I can help you. | 现在 如果你能帮我 我也能帮你 |
[22:46] | I can keep your name out of the police reports. | 我可以把你的名字从警方报告中剔除 |
[22:48] | Like the way you took care of my speeding ticket last year? | 就像去年你照顾我的超速单一样吗 |
[22:51] | Look, Phil, I’m sorry about that, I am. | 瞧 菲尔 对于那事我很抱歉 真的 |
[22:55] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你会帮我的 是吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, of course. You know… | 没错 当然 你要知道 |
[23:00] | Did you accept money from Bradley Walker | 你有没有收了布拉德利·沃克的钱 |
[23:03] | in exchange for information from IA investigations? | 并提供从内务科调查中所获得的情报 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:08] | Did Walker tell you that he shared this information | 沃克有没有告诉你他要把消息 |
[23:11] | with Howard Elias? | 透露给霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[23:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:15] | Did you find a video depicting the events | 你有没有找到描述关于黑守卫案子的 |
[23:18] | in the Black Guardian case? | 事件的录像 |
[23:19] | Yes. | 有 |
[23:22] | And did you give that video to Bradley Walker? | 那么你有没有把录像给布拉德利·沃克 |
[23:27] | Yes. | 给了 |
[23:30] | Is it true you did not shoot Howard Elias? | 你真的没有朝霍华德·埃利亚斯开枪吗 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 没有 |
[23:36] | Did Bradley Walker tell you | 布拉德利·沃克有没有告诉你 |
[23:38] | that he shot Howard Elias? | 他杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[23:46] | We expect a thousand people, | 我们估计有一千多人 |
[23:48] | and there’s not enough room for that many people here. | 但这里没有足够空间容纳那么多人 |
[23:50] | And second, our protest is against the police, | 其次 我们的抗议是针对警察的 |
[23:52] | and you’ve moved us too far away from the police station. | 而你们却把我们赶到远离警察局的地方 |
[23:57] | -It’s two blocks away. -Come on, two of my guys | – 这才相隔两个街区 – 得了 有两个我们的人 |
[23:59] | get attacked by someone in your group? | 被你们团伙中的某人袭击了 不是吗 |
[24:01] | It changes the ground rules. | 这改变了基本法则 |
[24:03] | We respect your First Amendment rights, | 我们尊重你们的第一修正案的权力 |
[24:04] | but we have to take into account public safety | 但我们不得不考虑公众安全 |
[24:06] | and the safety of our officers. | 和我们警员的安全 |
[24:07] | -It wasn’t one of us. -It doesn’t matter. | – 那不是我们的人 – 这不重要 |
[24:09] | It came from your crowd. | 是你们一伙的 |
[24:11] | -Your crow… -What do you mean “Your crowd”? | – 你们一伙 – 你说你们一伙是什么意思 |
[24:13] | -Oh, my God. -Someone using your group | – 我的天 – 有人利用你们团体 |
[24:16] | as camouflage, okay? | 作为伪装 知道吗 |
[24:18] | We’re not going to allow you to rally in front of the station | 我们不会再允许你在警局门口集会 |
[24:21] | where our officers and our vehicles can be targets. | 这样我们的警员和警车都会成为目标的 |
[24:24] | I mean, look at this. All these bars and fences. | 我是说 瞧瞧这 这里所有的横杆和栅栏 |
[24:27] | It’s like an outdoor prison. It’s like you want us caged. | 看上去就像是个室外监狱 看起来 |
[24:30] | Look, we can pull the permit if you don’t agree. | 听着 如果你不同意我们可以取消许可 |
[24:35] | Where’s Ms. Zealy? Maybe we should be talking to her. | 查莉女士在哪里 也许我们该找她谈谈 |
[24:37] | She’s no longer a part of this. | 她不再是这的一份子了 |
[24:39] | -Why not? -Look, this is a street rally. | – 为什么 – 听着 这是马路集会 |
[24:41] | -It’s gonna be held on the street. -Yeah. | – 它应该在马路上进行 – 没错 |
[24:49] | How about Homewood and Wilcox? | 霍姆伍德和威尔科克斯怎么样 |
[24:51] | Where your drummers are. | 你们的鼓手在那里 |
[24:53] | It’s a half a block from the station. | 这里距离警局有半个街区 |
[24:55] | We’ll close off the intersection. | 我们会封锁交叉路口 |
[24:57] | You guys can yell at us | 你们可以对我们嚷嚷 |
[24:58] | as long and as loud as you want. | 只要你们的喊叫声够响 |
[25:09] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[25:11] | Are you working today, Detective? | 你今天上班吗 探长 |
[25:12] | -Of course. -My office. | – 当然 – 来我办公室 |
[25:14] | As soon as you can get here. | 尽快过来 |
[25:15] | I’m kind of mid-city, Chief… | 我在市中心 局长 |
[25:17] | Chief? | 局长 |
[26:00] | Thank you, Ida. | 谢谢你 艾达 |
[26:13] | The district attorney’s informed me | 地方检察官告诉我 |
[26:15] | that Sergeant Lincoln’s big reveal was Bradley Walker | 林肯警长揭发了布拉德利·沃克 事关重大 |
[26:17] | and that you are proceeding with him as a suspect, | 虽然林肯对她的证词没有提供任何证据 |
[26:21] | even though she provided zero evidence of her allegation. | 你还是把沃克列为了嫌疑对象 |
[26:23] | How most cases start. | 大部分案子开始的时候都是这样 |
[26:25] | We’re trying to confirm or clear. | 我们才要去确认和搞清楚状况 |
[26:27] | I’d like to know why I had to hear this from the D.A. Instead | 我很想知道为什么我是从地方检察官那里得到消息 |
[26:30] | of the detective I handpicked to head my task force. | 而不是我精选出来领导我特勤小组的探长告诉我的 |
[26:32] | Fast-moving case. | 案子进展太快了 |
[26:34] | Information comes in, we have to move on it. | 有情报进来 我们就得跟进 |
[26:36] | You want me to work or spend my time down here with you? | 你是要我跟进还是花时间在这里向你汇报 |
[26:39] | I want to be informed of what’s going on in my own department. | 我只想从我自己的部门得到最新进展 |
[26:44] | And I’m concerned about you and your obsession with Walker. | 我很在意你和你对沃克执着的纠缠 |
[26:47] | I didn’t bring him into this– Lincoln did. | 不是我把他卷进来的 是林肯 |
[26:49] | But I told you about him three months ago. | 而且我三个月前就告诉你沃克有问题了 |
[26:52] | So are you upset with me or yourself? | 那么你是对我还是你自己生气呢 |
[26:54] | -Yeah, what’s that supposed to mean? -Somebody tipped Walker | – 可那意味着什么呢 – 有人给沃克透露了 |
[26:57] | that RHD identified a suspect in the River Watch arson. | 劫案凶杀科确认了河岸看守所纵火案的嫌疑犯 |
[27:00] | That suspect was suddenly deported | 之后那名嫌疑犯就在劫案凶杀科准备抓他之前 |
[27:03] | before RHD could grab him up. | 被突然驱逐出境了 |
[27:08] | Are you suggesting that I tipped Walker to that suspect? | 你是说我把那名嫌疑犯的情报泄密给了沃克吗 |
[27:11] | All I’m saying is, you didn’t believe me three months ago. | 我想说的是 三个月前你不相信我说的 |
[27:14] | Maybe now you’re starting to. | 或许现在你可以开始相信了 |
[27:16] | You’d better be right, Bosch. | 你最好是对的 博斯 |
[27:19] | “Beyond a reasonable doubt” Right. | 最好是超出合理怀疑之外的正确 |
[27:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:47] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[28:02] | After we get out of here tonight, | 我们今天下班之后 |
[28:03] | what do you say we go grab a cold one? | 去喝一杯怎么样 |
[28:05] | Why would we do that? | 为什么我们要去呢 |
[28:07] | Because I know what you’re going through. | 因为我知道你所经历的事情 |
[28:09] | Thinking you know your partner, when you really don’t know shit. | 你认为自己了解你的搭档 其实你真的不知道 |
[28:12] | I’ve been there, too. | 我也曾这样 |
[28:21] | Who wants to go first? | 谁要第一个来 |
[28:23] | I put Lincoln on the box. | 我把林肯带到了测谎室 |
[28:26] | No deception. Story holds up. | 她没说谎 口供是真的 |
[28:28] | Okay, good for O’Shea to have. | 好的 对奥谢来说是好事 |
[28:30] | I went to see Sheehan. | 我去见了希恩 |
[28:32] | Bluffed him, told him we found the video | 吓唬他 告诉他我们找到了录像 |
[28:34] | and that he and Drake were on it | 里面有他和德雷克 |
[28:36] | in the bathroom with Harris. | 与哈里斯一起在厕所 |
[28:38] | Sheehan confirmed with just another confirmation | 希恩说确有此事 |
[28:41] | of Lincoln’s story. | 证明林肯说的故事的真实性 |
[28:43] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:45] | You get back into Elias’ office? | 你去了埃利亚斯的办公室吗 |
[28:47] | I did. No microchip, no video. | 是的 那里没有芯片和录像 |
[28:49] | I’m gonna hit his apartment tonight. | 我今晚去趟他的公寓 |
[28:51] | But could use help. | 但可能需要帮助 |
[28:52] | I’m in. | 我来 |
[28:53] | What about you, Snyder? | 你呢 斯奈德 |
[28:55] | I’ve been matching dates of cash deposits Gabby made | 我要对比保证金上的日期 |
[28:58] | with the other three cases she said | 那些保证金和盖比做的其它三个案子有关 |
[29:00] | she gave Walker information on. | 在这三个案子中她有提供线索给沃克 |
[29:02] | It’s lining up. | 已经在干了 |
[29:03] | -And what about Walker? -Oh, Walker’s got | – 那沃克呢 – 沃克得到了 |
[29:06] | a $50 million construction loan. | 一笔五千万的施工贷款 |
[29:08] | He’s leveraged up to his eyeballs, | 他押上了身家 |
[29:09] | and he’s been missing payments. | 还没有还贷 |
[29:11] | And every time my source’s bank | 而且每次银行 |
[29:13] | is about to move into receivership, | 要进行破产清算时 |
[29:15] | he coughs up the cash. | 他总能吐出点钱 |
[29:16] | Source unknown. | 来源不明 |
[29:17] | He’s been promising the bank | 他曾对银行承诺 |
[29:19] | a seven-figure payment for a month. | 每月有七位数的付款还贷 |
[29:20] | Counting on a cut of the Black Guardian settlement from Elias. | 埃利亚斯那里获得的黑守卫案子的钱 |
[29:23] | Is that motive? | 那是动机吗 |
[29:25] | Reverse motive, you ask me. | 我觉得是反向动机 要是你问我的话 |
[29:26] | I mean, why kill the goose keeping him out of receivership? | 我是说 为什么要杀了能使他免于破产的大鹅呢 |
[29:29] | Because he’s desperate and angry, | 因为他感到绝望和生气 |
[29:31] | and you don’t cross Bradley Walker. | 而又不能摆脱布拉德利·沃克 |
[29:34] | The motive is psychological, not financial. | 这动机源于心理上而非经济上的 |
[29:37] | This wasn’t about the money. | 这和钱无关 |
[29:39] | This is about manipulation | 这是操控权力 |
[29:42] | and abuse of power. | 和滥用职权 |
[29:43] | Did you look into Walker’s alibi? | 你有调查过沃克的不在场证明吗 |
[29:45] | No, he was definitely at the fund-raiser. | 没有 他当时肯定在募捐现场 |
[29:47] | 250 witnesses can confirm that. | 在场250名目击证人可以确认此事 |
[29:50] | Biltmore is, what, four blocks from Angels Flight? | 那么比尔特摩离安吉尔缆车就四个街区 |
[29:53] | Could he have slipped out, hit Elias, and slipped back in? | 他有可能溜出去 打了埃利亚斯 然后再溜回来吗 |
[29:57] | I’m gonna go down to the hotel and check their security cams | 我正要去酒店检查一下他们的监控录像 |
[29:59] | and see. | 顺便看看 |
[30:08] | Harry. You, uh, got a couple visitors. | 哈里 有一对夫妇要见你 |
[30:11] | -I put ’em in the lieutenant’s office. -Who? | – 我让他们去警督办公室等你 – 是谁 |
[30:14] | One of them says he’s a cop or something, from China. | 其中一个说他是从中国来的警察 |
[30:17] | Brought a translator with him. | 随身带了个翻译 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:22] | Keep grinding. | 继续耗下去 |
[30:24] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[30:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:33] | We are collecting money | 我们正在筹钱叫份披萨 |
[30:37] | to send pizza to those drummers. | 给那些鼓手送过去 |
[30:40] | I figure they got to stop drumming if they’re eating. | 我觉得如果他们要是吃上的话就会停止击鼓了 |
[30:43] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[30:44] | -Fuck yeah. -Come on. | – 好的 – 来吧 |
[31:06] | Card’s in English on one side. | 名片反面写得是英语 |
[31:08] | You speak English. | 说英语吧 |
[31:14] | I will be outside. | 我在外面 |
[31:22] | So what is the Ministry of State Security? | 那么国家安全部是干什么的? |
[31:24] | Is that, like, the secret police? | 是不是类似秘密警察 |
[31:26] | A special branch of the Chinese government. | 中国政府的一个特殊机构 |
[31:28] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[31:30] | What’s your business here? | 你来有何贵干 |
[31:32] | My condolences on the death of Eleanor Wish. | 对于埃莉诺·渥什的死表示哀悼 |
[31:35] | I’m here to exchange information and help you find her killers. | 我来此是交换情报并帮助你找到杀她的凶手 |
[31:39] | That’s the FBI’s case. | 那是联邦调查局的案子 |
[31:40] | You should be talking to them, not me. | 你应该和他们谈 而不是和我 |
[31:42] | Do you have the identification of the killers? | 那你知道凶手的身份吗 |
[31:45] | Do you? | 你知道 |
[31:47] | Do you have contact with Reggie Woo? | 你和瑞奇·吴联系过吗 |
[31:51] | This is a real exchange of information here. | 这真像是在交换情报 |
[31:52] | No, I do not have contact with Reggie, | 不 我没有和瑞奇联系 |
[31:54] | and I don’t know where he is. | 而且我也不知道他在哪里 |
[31:55] | What does he have to do with this? | 他跟这些有什么关系 |
[31:57] | Is your daughter in contact with Reggie Woo? | 你女儿和瑞奇·吴有联系吗 |
[31:59] | What did you say | 你说什么 |
[32:01] | You’re asking about my daughter and that’s some kind of threat | 你问我的女儿 是在威胁我吗 |
[32:04] | -Harry. -‘Cause I know that was you, asshole, in the video | – 哈里 – 因为我知道埃莉诺拍下的录像里 |
[32:06] | Eleanor took. And if I find out that’s what got her killed, | 那个人是你 混蛋 要是我查出她的死因 |
[32:09] | I’m gonna find Eddie Vang and I’m gonna flip him, | 我会去找万艾迪然后把他掀翻 |
[32:12] | and then I’m gonna come for you. And if you or any | 之后我会来找你 如果你或者 |
[32:14] | of you motherfuckers go near my daughter, I will send you | 你们这些混账中任何人靠近我女儿的话 我会 |
[32:16] | back to China in a fucking sand jar. | 把你们塞进沙瓶里送回中国的 |
[32:19] | Do you understand? | 你没听明白吗 |
[32:22] | Or do you need me to get your translator back in here? | 还是要我把你的翻译叫进来 |
[32:26] | You really think you should’ve said all of that to him? | 你真的认为该对他这么说吗 |
[32:28] | -Fuck him. -Harry, they probably just came to get a read on you. | – 去他的 – 哈里 他们可能只是想来了解一下你而已 |
[32:31] | -And you gave it to them. -Good. | – 而你就给他们了 – 很好 |
[32:33] | I went them to know I’m coming. | 我要让他们知道我来了 |
[32:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[32:36] | Get Maddie. Make sure she’s safe. | 接玛迪 保证她的安全 |
[32:37] | Maxine pulled the call logs | 马克西找出了那个号码的所有通话记录 |
[32:39] | from that number we think is Griffin’s. | 我们觉得那个号码是格里芬的 |
[32:40] | The video Eleanor took. | 埃莉诺拍的录像 |
[32:43] | The day after she sent it to Griffin, | 她把录像给格里芬之后 |
[32:45] | he forwards it to an unknown number in China. | 他转发给了一个来自中国的未知号码 |
[32:49] | Eleanor was just a pawn in this. | 埃莉诺在其中只是个棋子 |
[32:51] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:03] | Koi. | 日本料理 |
[33:05] | What? | 什么 |
[33:07] | You’re calling about what to bring home for dinner. | 你打电话就是问我晚饭要吃什么吧 |
[33:09] | -Let’s get koi to go. -No, no. Maddie. | – 就吃日本料理吧 – 不 不 玛迪 |
[33:11] | I’m not talking about dinner. | 我不是说晚饭 |
[33:12] | I want you to pack a bag. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 我要你打包行李 我十五分钟后赶到 |
[33:15] | What are you talking about | 你说什么 打包去哪里 |
[33:16] | Put some clothes and your computer in a backpack. | 拿一些衣服还有你的电脑放在背包里 |
[33:18] | I got to move you. | 我过了接你 |
[33:19] | It’s just for a couple of days. | 离开几天而已 |
[33:24] | Is this about Mom? | 和妈妈有关吗 |
[33:26] | The people who killed Mom? | 是那些杀了妈妈的人吗 |
[33:27] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[33:29] | Just pack the bag. | 就是收拾书包 |
[33:30] | When I get there, I’ll call you, | 我到了打电话给你 |
[33:32] | you come up to the gate. Okay? | 你就到门口来 好吗 |
[33:54] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[33:57] | Show me your fucking hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:59] | Show me your fucking hands! | 让我看到你的双手 |
[34:00] | It’s Deng, Bosch. | 我是邓 博斯 |
[34:05] | It’s okay, Mads. | 没事了 小玛 |
[34:07] | -What the fuck is going on? -I know, I know. | – 到底怎么回事 – 我知道 我知道 |
[34:09] | That move by Chen surprised us, too. | 陈的举动也让我们很吃惊 |
[34:11] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[34:13] | It was a threat. | 就是威胁 |
[34:14] | To me, my daughter, Reggie Woo. | 威胁我 我女儿还有瑞奇·吴 |
[34:16] | -You looking at him or me? -Both. | – 你是盯着他还是我 – 都有 |
[34:18] | We have eyes on him but we have | 我们盯着他但我们的一支 |
[34:19] | a security team on you and your daughter. | 安全团队盯着你和你的女儿 |
[34:20] | After Eleanor, we’re not taking chances. | 埃莉诺之后 我们不该冒险 |
[34:23] | Yeah, well, thanks for telling me. | 没错 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:24] | I need to put her somewhere safe. | 我要把她送到安全的地方 |
[34:27] | You can do that. | 你可以这么做 |
[34:28] | But we’ve got this place covered from all angles. | 但我们已把这地方全方位的隐蔽起来了 |
[34:30] | You’re lucky I didn’t fucking smoke you. | 你应该庆幸我没有对你开火 |
[34:43] | I saw that movie. | 我看过这部电影 |
[34:45] | Eleanor said it’s what got you this place. | 埃莉诺说这就是你买下这房子的原因 |
[34:49] | -Great view. -I didn’t buy it for the view. | – 很忙的风景 – 我买它不是为了风景 |
[34:51] | I bought it because there’s only one way in and out. | 我买它是因为进进出出就一条路 |
[34:54] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样 |
[34:56] | I scared her pretty good, and I feel like shit about it. | 我吓了她一跳 我觉得很糟糕 |
[34:58] | That child’s been through enough already. | 那孩子已经经受太多了 |
[35:00] | Chen says he’s with MSS. What is that? | 陈说他是国家安全局的 那是什么机构 |
[35:02] | Like our CIA, but more dangerous. | 就像我们的中情局 但更加危险 |
[35:04] | And Griffin’s working with them? | 那么格里芬替他们工作吗 |
[35:06] | What makes you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[35:08] | Why not answer that? | 为什么不回答呢 |
[35:09] | If I knew the answer I would tell you. | 要是我知道答案我一定告诉你 |
[35:11] | I want to make sure my daughter is safe. I have a case to work. | 我要确定我女儿安全 我还要案子要办 |
[35:14] | Tonight this is the safest place in the city. | 今晚这里是城里最安全的地方 |
[35:16] | It damn well better be. | 最好如此 |
[35:21] | I’m leaving now. Give me 30 minutes. | 我走了 给我30分钟 |
[35:25] | Okay, and, um… | 好的 那么 |
[35:28] | actually, uh, | 实际上 |
[35:30] | hold off on that. | 暂时停下 |
[35:33] | Babe, I need to call you back. | 我等会打给你 |
[35:37] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[35:40] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[35:42] | I wish I knew you were coming. | 我希望我能知道你会来 |
[35:43] | I’m off duty, Irv. | 我下班了 欧文 |
[35:45] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[35:46] | Oh, please. | 请吧 |
[35:53] | What’s on your mind? | 你是怎么想的 |
[35:55] | I’m wondering, Irv. | 我很困惑 欧文 |
[35:57] | Can an old friend become a new enemy? | 一个老朋友会不会成为新的敌人 |
[36:00] | Well, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:01] | I feel like I was set up. | 我觉得我被设计了 |
[36:03] | I went in front of the cameras | 我走到摄像机前 |
[36:04] | and said the Elias case was solved, | 说埃利亚斯的案子已经破案了 |
[36:06] | that the police department had made an arrest. | 警察局逮捕了嫌疑犯 |
[36:09] | -Now what? -I never told you to put that out, Mayor. | – 那么现在呢 – 我从未告诉你这些信息 市长 |
[36:12] | Ballistics cleared Sheehan, | 弹道监测证明了希恩的清白 |
[36:13] | and we had no choice but to let him go. | 我们别无选择只能放他走 |
[36:15] | I thought it was ballistics that tied him to the murder. | 我曾以为弹道把他和谋杀联系起来 |
[36:18] | To be totally candid, we think someone in the department | 坦白地说 我们认为是警局里有人 |
[36:20] | tried to frame Sheehan. | 要去陷害希恩 |
[36:22] | Which still means the killer is one of your people. | 那还是说凶手是你们的人 |
[36:25] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们目前还不得而知 |
[36:31] | This city is about to come apart at the seams, Chief. | 这城市正在四分五裂 局长 |
[36:34] | I don’t want a major riot, or urban insurrection– | 我不要大骚动或城市暴动 |
[36:37] | whatever you want to call it– | 不管你叫它什么 |
[36:38] | -on my watch. -Neither do I. | – 发生在我的监管下 – 我也不希望 |
[36:40] | We’ll have more than enough security tomorrow, | 明天我们将会有充足的安全保障 |
[36:42] | and we’ve been assured by the organizers | 我们也得到组织者的保证 |
[36:43] | that their intentions are non-violent. | 他们保证他们的意图是非暴力的 |
[36:45] | Like the Molotov cocktail at Hollywood? | 就像在好莱坞的燃烧弹吗 |
[36:48] | Your people are primed. | 你的人准备就绪 |
[36:50] | Things get out of hand. | 事情失去了控制 |
[36:52] | My people are well-trained. | 我的人都是训练有素的 |
[36:56] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[36:57] | I don’t want any live feed on CNN | 我不想任何在CNN上的实时直播 |
[36:59] | showing our officers as the aggressors. | 展示我们官员像是侵略者 |
[37:01] | We won’t be. | 我们不会的 |
[37:04] | But I also won’t tell my rank and file | 但我也不会告诉我的民众 |
[37:05] | not to defend themselves. | 不去保护他们自己 |
[37:07] | You should know something now, Irv. | 你现在应该知道的 欧文 |
[37:10] | I’ve decided to join the protest. | 我已经决定加入抗议队伍 |
[37:13] | To be there with my people. | 在那里与我的人民在一起 |
[37:15] | So you’re cutting the department loose. | 所以你在摆脱警局 |
[37:17] | I guess that means you’re cutting me loose as well. | 我猜你也会这么摆脱我的 |
[37:19] | I feel like I have to. | 我觉得我必须这么做 |
[37:22] | I think it’d do some good. | 我认为这样有好处 |
[37:24] | Then I guess you were right, Mr. Mayor. | 那么我希望你是对的 市长先生 |
[37:26] | Old friends are becoming new enemies. | 老朋友变成新的敌人 |
[37:33] | I fucking babysat for her. | 我替她照顾孩子 |
[37:35] | Hey, Terry named me guardian | 泰瑞让我做他外孙的监护人 |
[37:37] | of the grandkid he’s raising, should anything happen to him. | 他一定是有事了 |
[37:40] | I mean, how’s that gonna work if he ends up in prison? | 我是说 如果他待在牢里怎么照看孩子呢 |
[37:42] | You know, maybe… | 你知道 可能 |
[37:45] | it’s just better to be like Bosch. | 像博斯那样就挺好的 |
[37:47] | -No, no. -No, no. You don’t let anybody | – 不 不 – 不 你不会让任何人 |
[37:50] | inside the wire, you never get fucked over. | 有机可乘 你也永远不会被骗 |
[37:53] | That’s a lonely life, you ask me. | 你要问我 我觉得那是孤独的生活 |
[37:55] | Feeling better, you two? | 感觉好点没 你们两个 |
[37:57] | -No. -Not yet. | – 没 – 还没有 |
[38:03] | I know what you need. | 我知道你要什么 |
[38:08] | “I know what you need.” | 我知道你要什么 |
[38:11] | How well do you know her? | 你对她有多了解? |
[38:14] | I know her schedule. | 我知道她的日程表 |
[38:17] | What nights she works here, what nights she works… | 哪个晚上她在这里上班 哪个晚上她在 |
[38:19] | another place I like to go. | 我想去的另外一个地方上班 |
[38:23] | You like to go because of her or the place? | 你想去是因为她还是因为地方好 |
[38:29] | You’ll make a good detective yet. | 你会成为一个好侦探的 |
[38:31] | Anyway, I was thinking, | 不管怎么说 我曾以为 |
[38:34] | I’m in the running for the D-Three slot | 自己在牛顿杀人表上的 |
[38:37] | on the Newton homicide table. | D3那一栏 |
[38:40] | If I get it… come over. | 如果我赢了 过来 |
[38:43] | Work for me. | 替我干活 |
[38:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, I mean, I’ll… I’ll take you on my team. | 没错 我是说 我会把你带到我的队伍中 |
[38:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:58] | deep red. | 深红 |
[39:02] | The color of betrayal. | 背叛的颜色 |
[39:06] | There you go. | 走一个 |
[39:08] | I want one of those. | 我要这个 |
[39:10] | You got it. | 好的 |
[39:12] | You know what? | 你知道什么 |
[39:14] | You can have mine. | 你可以喝我的 |
[39:18] | I’ll have yours and little… | 我待会儿喝你的还有一些 |
[39:24] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[39:53] | All I’m saying is, if they beat South Carolina, | 我要说的是 如果他们打败了南加大 |
[39:55] | they’re not gonna beat the Tar Heels. | 他们也不会击败北卡 |
[39:57] | Oh, they’re gonna give ’em a run for their money. | 那他们会给了一个赚钱的机会 |
[39:59] | Still doesn’t mean they’re gonna win, though. | 虽然他们依然不能赢球 |
[40:02] | Want to put some money on it? | 要下注吗 |
[40:03] | I’m tired of taking your money. | 我对拿你的钱感到疲倦了 |
[40:07] | Open every light switch. | 打开每一个灯的开关 |
[40:10] | Every wall socket. | 每一个墙上的插座 |
[40:12] | Chip this size could be anywhere. | 这种尺寸的芯片可能放在任何地方 |
[41:02] | It’s still nice and juicy. | 还是鲜美 多汁 |
[41:04] | And I see that you substituted the asparagus | 我看你用龙须菜代替 |
[41:06] | instead of the herbed creamed spinach that’s on the menu. | 菜单上的香草奶油菠菜 |
[41:08] | Maybe we should get that changed there, okay. | 也许我们应该在那里也改变 是嘛 |
[41:11] | Sir, I’m sorry, the kitchen is not open to guests. | 长官 很抱歉 厨房不对来宾开放 |
[41:16] | I’m looking for a way out. | 我找路出去 |
[41:18] | Is there a back way? | 这里有后门吗 |
[41:20] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[41:21] | That leads down to the machine rooms. | 那里通往机房 |
[41:24] | Can you go down to get out? | 那你能走出去吗 |
[41:26] | Only to the tunnels and they’re closed off. | 只有通过地下道 但他们已经封锁了 |
[41:30] | Can you show me? | 你能给我看看吗 |
[41:32] | Right back, Tony. | 马上回来 托尼 |
[41:42] | Supposedly this was the way to the Red Car lines 60 years ago | 恐怕这曾是60年前通向红色列车线的路 |
[41:45] | for the kitchen help, so they didn’t walk through the hotel. | 那是为了方便厨房伙计 这样他们可以不用通过酒店 |
[42:09] | I’m afraid some employees | 我恐怕一些员工 |
[42:10] | have been using this space as an ashtray. | 把这地方当做吸烟场所 |
[42:46] | That’s from a fund-raiser we had here last week. | 这是上周我们承办的一个募集晚会 |
[42:54] | You said this leads to the original Red Car subway tracks? | 你说这通往最初的红色列车线路吗 |
[42:57] | Supposedly. | 可能是 |
[42:59] | Under the old terminal building. | 在老的车站下 |
[43:05] | You can go back. Thanks. | 你可以回去了 谢谢 |
[43:07] | If this closes now, you won’t be able to get back in. | 如果这门现在关闭了 你就出不来了 |
[43:10] | I won’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[50:02] | How you making out? | 你进展如何 |
[50:05] | It could be anywhere. | 可能在其它地方 |
[50:08] | You toss the bathroom? | 你翻过浴室吗 |
[50:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[50:12] | You know, it… | 你知道 这 |
[50:16] | Harry. Where you at? | 哈里 你在哪里 |
[50:18] | Angels Flight. | 安吉尔缆车 |
[50:24] | I see you. | 我要见你 |
[50:26] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[50:28] | I know how he did it. | 我知道他是怎么做到的了 |