Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] – Good morning. – Step back, please. – 早上好 – 请后退
[00:42] We’re looking for this gentleman 我们在找这位先生
[00:43] And this gentleman only for today. 只是今天有事找他
[00:46] So if you cooperate, we’ll… 如果你合作的话 我们就
[00:50] Gracias. 谢谢
[00:52] Now you’re all going to have to show 现在请你们出示一下
[00:54] some identification. 相关证件
[00:55] Let’s go! 我们走
[00:58] Alberto Bondigas, you’re under arrest. 阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 你被逮捕了
[01:01] Turn around. Let’s go. Take him. 转过身 我们走 把他带走
[01:11] I got Russians– Sberbank– to guarantee the loan. 我有俄罗斯联邦储蓄银行为我担保这笔贷款
[01:14] I’m just looking for a 30-day bridge. 我只要30天的过桥贷款
[01:16] No, sanctions are a formality, window dressing. 不 制裁只是个手续 走走形式而已
[01:18] This is a no-risk, no-brainer for you. 这对你来说就一句话的事
[01:43] Must be a reason Sheehan’s case hasn’t been filed yet. 希恩的案子现在还没立案 肯定是有原因的
[01:47] – Just trying to get it right, Mank. – Yeah, I know. – 只是想查清真相 曼凯 – 嗯 我明白
[01:50] I mean, just gonna have to cut him loose 我认为 只是想早点放了他
[01:53] – end of watch if you don’t. – Like I said. – 如果不是早就不看了 – 就像我说过的
[01:55] I know. I’m just… 我明白 我只是…
[02:13] Come on out. This way. 出来吧 这边
[02:17] Thanks for coming in early. 谢谢你这么早来
[02:19] Need a word. 借一步说话
[02:20] Let’s talk out here. 我们这边说
[02:27] Sheehan’s OIS, 2012, 2012年希恩参与了枪击
[02:29] What’s your thinking on that? 这事你怎么看
[02:31] Wasn’t my investigation. 那案子不是我调查的
[02:33] What happened to the bullets? 子弹怎么样了
[02:34] I wouldn’t know. 我怎么会知道呢
[02:36] So you didn’t notice 所以你没有注意到
[02:37] The bullets were missing from evidence? 子弹从证据中消失了
[02:39] I’ve never even seen the evidence for that case. 我从头到尾就没见过那件案子的证据
[02:42] You sure? 你确定吗
[02:44] Bosch, y… you want to explain to me… 博斯 你是不是得向我解释
[02:46] – You were the last officer to check it out. – No. – 你是最后一个检查过的 – 不是
[02:49] Sounds like you were. 听起来到像是你
[02:51] What’s going on? 现在是怎么回事
[02:53] Property sign-out sheet 证物签收表上
[02:54] Shows you examined the evidence, 显示你检查了证据
[02:56] Tuesday around 1300 hours. 星期二下午一点左右
[02:58] Sign-out sheet’s wrong. 签收表肯定是错的
[03:00] – How so? -I wasn’t there. – 何以见得 – 我那时不在那
[03:05] – The fuck are you accusing me of? – Not accusing you. – 你凭什么指控我 – 不是指控你
[03:08] Just trying to get a handle on what everyone’s been doing. 我只是想搞清楚每个人的行迹
[03:11] Someone signed my name. 有人假冒我签名
[03:12] Check the thumbprint,it won’t be mine. 你检查拇指指纹就能知道那不是我
[03:15] Or the surveillance footage. 或者监控录像也行
[03:16] I sure as hell will. 我打包票不是我
[03:17] What footage? 什么录像
[03:20] Yeah. 是了
[03:22] Defeats the purpose if everyone knows about it. 如果每个人都知道这个 那录像的目的失去意义了
[03:25] They put a camera in property after Rampart. 他们学堡垒分部在证物处安了监控
[03:28] But thanks for calling me a liar. 你叫我骗子还真是谢谢嘞
[03:30] Hold up, Snyder. 等一下 斯奈德
[03:33] Keep this between us. 这件事不要对外声张
[03:36] Yeah. 行吧
[04:06] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[04:09] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[04:11] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[04:14] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[04:17] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[04:20] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[04:22] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[04:25] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[04:39] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[04:45] Besides Sergeant Snyder, who’s been made aware of this? 除了警长斯奈德 还有谁知道这事
[04:48] Lieutenant Billets, when she signed the report. 警督比利茨 她在报告上签名的时候知道的
[04:53] Where are we on filing Elias? 我们埃利亚斯案子什么时候起诉
[04:56] Getting there. 快了
[04:58] Feels like you’re pulling an entirely new thread with this. 似乎这件案子你又有了新思路
[05:00] Not sure what I got yet. 我也不确定我的对不对
[05:03] Another compromised cop. 又是个包庇的警察
[05:06] Who else could it be, Detective? Last I checked, 还能有谁 上次我检查的时候
[05:08] Property doesn’t sign out evidence to civilians. 证物可是不会自己把呈给别人的
[05:10] No, sir, they don’t. 是的 它不会
[05:15] You’re not telling me everything. 你对我有所隐瞒
[05:17] Keep it that way. 这样很好
[05:26] Get the footage. Close this case. 去拿到录像 赶快结案
[05:30] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 长官
[05:36] Young Wash. 小沃什
[05:44] Site visits this morning, all divisions. 今早去所有分局检查
[05:47] Start with the Valley. 从谷地开始
[05:48] Central, West, then South. 中部 西部 再南部
[05:50] I’ll let the deputy chiefs know. 我马上通知副警长
[05:51] No. No, I’d rather it be a surprise. 不 我想给他个惊喜
[05:53] Keep everybody on their toes. 让所有人时刻保持警惕
[05:55] Word travels fast. 消息总是传得很快
[05:57] Drive faster. 开快点
[05:58] Meet me on P-one. 在1号停车场见我
[06:04] Right in front of the station. 就在车站正前方
[06:06] Robertson and Pierce. 罗伯特森和皮尔斯
[06:08] They okay? 他们还好吗
[06:10] Yeah. 很好
[06:12] Billets put us on tac alert. 比利茨让我们保持警惕
[06:15] What’s that? What happened? 那是什么意思 发生什么事了
[06:17] But the boys can still 但是孩子们这周末
[06:18] stay at your place this weekend, right? 还是可以呆在你那吧
[06:20] Why can’t we live together 我们为什么不能一起
[06:22] In one house? 住在一处呢
[06:23] Yeah. We don’t need two houses. 对啊 我们不需要两个房子
[06:26] You’re here all the time anyway. 你一直都在这啊
[06:28] -Jack. -Joe started it. – 杰克 – 乔伊先说的
[06:30] Dad’s moving in? 老爸要搬进来吗
[06:32] He’s not moving anywhere. 他哪也不去
[06:34] Yet. 目前为止
[06:37] Mom bus leaves in five minutes. 再过五分钟我们就要走了
[06:42] We’ll figure it out. 我们走着瞧
[06:46] So keep your head on a swivel 给我打起十二万分精神
[06:48] And your nose out of your cell phone. 不要走神
[06:49] We’ll be on modified tac alert until further notice. 在没有得到进一步指示前我们将会处于警戒状态
[06:52] But remember, we are not at war with the city. 但要记住 我们不是要与这座城市为敌
[06:56] They’re at war with us. 但他们把我们当作敌人
[06:58] No. Do not take this personally. 并不是 你们不要意气用事
[07:01] Animals tried to burn us down. 那群野兽想要烧死我们
[07:03] – Mm-hmm. -But didn’t. – 嗯哼 – 但没得逞不是嘛
[07:04] All eyes are on us now. 我们一举一动都在监视之中
[07:07] So do your jobs, do them right, 所以大家做好本职工作
[07:09] Everybody goes home tonight. 每个人今晚都回家
[07:17] Didn’t see who threw the firebomb, 没人看到是谁扔了这个炸弹
[07:19] But this one gets out and he gives chase. 但是他出来了并且进行了追击
[07:21] P-two Dog instincts die hard. 戒备心根深蒂固
[07:23] The guy they caught still insisting he didn’t do it? 他们抓到的那个人还咬定不是自己干的吗
[07:25] Claims he was never there. 坚称自己不在现场
[07:26] Might be something on surveillance. 可能监控到了什么东西
[07:28] Crims collected glass from the bottle, 罪犯从瓶子里收集玻璃
[07:29] See if they can raise prints. 或许他们收集到了指纹
[07:31] Other guy had to have help getting away. 一定有别的人帮助逃跑
[07:33] – He just vanished. – Tip of the iceberg. – 他就这样凭空消失了 – 这只是冰山一角而已
[07:34] This was not two lone wolves. 肯定不只是两个人
[07:36] Might get a break from social media. 一定会暂停使用一段时间社交软件
[07:39] Loose lips, incriminating chatter. 大嘴巴 喋喋不休
[07:41] Whack jobs with an ax to grind 用斧头打磨的重活
[07:42] Glom on to any protest, peaceful or otherwise. 欣然接受任何建议 不论是不是和平的方式
[07:45] Or a rogue copper pissed off at you guys about Sheehan. 或者是对你们抓希恩不满的流氓警察
[07:49] Like someone in RHD. 就像劫案凶杀科的某人一样
[07:51] What else do you guys need from us? 你们还需要我们帮什么忙
[07:54] That should do it. 应该没了
[07:55] Just gonna poke around a bit more out here. 接下来我们就四处再查找一下就行了
[07:57] All right. You’re the arson guys. 那好 这群纵火犯就交给你们了
[08:01] Bosch. 博斯
[08:03] Bennett. 班内特
[08:05] Hey, I’m so sorry about… 嘿 我很抱歉
[08:07] Yeah, thanks. 没事 我要谢谢你
[08:09] You in? 你来吗
[08:11] Alberto Bondigas. Our POI from River Watch. 阿尔贝托·邦迪盖斯 河谷看守所的嫌疑犯
[08:13] Right, right, right, right. 哦对
[08:15] Chief Irving said he’d tell you. 欧文局长说 他跟你说过这事
[08:17] Both been busy. 我俩一直很忙
[08:18] Construction worker, bragging about a fire for hire. 是一名建筑工人 吹嘘自己受雇制造一场纵火案
[08:22] I want to be there for the interview. 我想去那看看审讯
[08:23] That’s why I came over. 所以我才来的
[08:24] Soon as we hook him up, 只要他一上钩
[08:26] -I’ll give you a shout. – Appreciate it. – 我会告知你一声 – 感谢
[08:50] Come in. 进来吧
[08:55] Hey. How’d it go with the surveillance footage? 嘿 监控录像查的怎么样了
[08:57] Need me to expedite anything? 需要我出手吗
[08:59] – No. Walked it over myself. – Oh. – 不用 我自己来就行 – 噢
[09:02] – Mind if I look at that in here? – Sure. – 介意我在这看看那个吗 – 当然不介意
[09:05] I don’t know which is worse, 我也不知道哪个更糟
[09:07] That the department installed surveillance 是在证物处安装了监控呢
[09:09] In the property room, or that they needed to. 还是他们是不得不安装的呢
[09:12] Oh. 噢
[09:14] This came to Eleanor’s. 这个从埃莉诺家找到的
[09:16] Maddie dropped it in the trash. 麦迪把它扔进垃圾桶了
[09:39] Whoa, isn’t that…? 哇哦 那不是
[09:42] Yeah. 没错
[09:46] I haven’t worn my Class A’s since… 自从我前前任妻子后
[09:48] Wife before last. 我就再也没穿过高级货了
[09:49] I opened that suit carrier, 我一打开衣服袋子
[09:52] and a host of Tineola bisselliella 一群蛾子就
[09:54] -just swarmed out of there. – Clothing moths. – 扑面而来 – 那种飞蛾
[09:57] Yeah, my pants are in tatters 对啊 我裤子压在底下
[09:59] In the bottom of that bag. 全烂了
[10:02] Edgar. 埃德加
[10:03] Hey. 嘿
[10:05] Those are nice sweats. 衣服不错
[10:07] I hope no one 我希望不会有人
[10:08] Writes you up for not having your boots. 因为你没穿靴子给你记上一笔
[10:10] It’s not the clothes, it’s the man. 这和衣服没关系 和人有关系
[10:13] -I don’t see a problem. -And if anyone does… – 我觉得这没问题 – 如果真有谁这么做
[10:17] -they can go fuck themselves. – Mm. – 他们可以去狗带了 – 嗯
[10:22] Up the roof. 去顶楼
[10:24] No Lincoln or Snyder. 别叫林肯和斯奈德
[10:27] Morning. 早啊
[10:29] Sydney’s school assembly ran over. 希德妮学校刚开完会
[10:31] Oh, her solo blew me away. 噢 她唱歌到是让人印象深刻
[10:34] Well, glad I rushed to get in here. 还好我赶上时间了
[10:36] Where is everybody? 大家都去哪了
[10:37] They don’t tell me shit, Gabby. 盖比 他们屁都没告诉我一个
[10:39] Yeah, well, we’re almost out of here. 是啊 我们在基本上是被排挤的了
[10:42] Back to setting our own hours. 还是按照自己时间来好了
[10:45] I have to run an errand. 我有点事要去办
[10:49] Someone needs me, I’m on my cell. 有需要就给我打电话
[10:51] You all right? 你还好吗
[10:55] She swapped out the bullet from Elias 她把埃利亚斯身上的子弹给换了
[10:57] So it would match Sheehan’s gun. 所以才会和希恩的枪吻合
[10:59] – Why? – Payback, maybe. – 为什么 – 可能是报复
[11:01] I mean, Sheehan got over on Lincoln and IA 我的意思是 希恩让林肯和内务科
[11:04] For Black Guardian. 因为黑守卫栽了跟头
[11:05] She wants to make sure he goes down for Elias. 她希望希恩能因为埃利亚斯这事扑街
[11:07] Eh, that’s a long drive, brother. 呃 这计划可不是一朝一夕的事 老兄
[11:09] -You gonna question her? -She’ll deny it. – 你打算去问她吗 – 她会否认的
[11:11] She didn’t notice, the bullets were already missing. 她根本就没有意识到 子弹早就已经不见了
[11:13] Yeah, we need to box her in. 是的 我们需要请君入瓮
[11:15] Yeah, fucks up Elias but good. 是啊 搞惨了埃利亚斯但还好
[11:17] Not Sheehan. 不是希恩
[11:18] Sure looks like he’s innocent. 看来他应该是无辜的
[11:20] Now we need the slug that killed the operator. 现在我们需要找到那颗杀了操纵者的子弹
[11:22] I’m on it. Unless you need me here. 我去处理吧 除非你想我呆在这里
[11:24] No. Go to. 不 你去吧
[11:25] There’s a video, Jimmy. 吉米 有一段录像
[11:27] What? 怎么回事
[11:29] From the junkyard bathroom. 来自废车场的洗手间
[11:31] Pretty confident it shows the torture of Michael Harris. 虐待迈克尔·哈里斯的有力证据
[11:33] Micro SD chip. 微型SD芯片
[11:35] Elias kept it secret, 埃利亚斯一直藏着
[11:37] was gonna drop it on the world at trial. 准备在法庭上拿出来公之于众
[11:39] Well, thanks for sharing. 感谢分享
[11:41] Haven’t had the chance. 以前没机会
[11:43] The Special Master give this to you yesterday? 昨天特别专家把它给你了吗
[11:45] No. Just a very strong theory that it exists. 不 只是我有强有力的理论证明它的存在
[11:51] Could be anywhere. 可能在任何地方
[11:52] No, we stay on Lincoln, but no one else can know 我们盯着林肯 不要让其他人知道
[11:54] That we’re looking at her– we play this close. 我们在调查她 暗中行动
[11:56] Pull her package, run her financials. 查她的包 查她的经济情况
[11:58] With her sitting right there? 就在她身旁进行吗
[11:59] I can get her out of the office, 我可以让她离开办公室
[12:01] But until we know where loyalties lie, 但是在我们知道她到底效忠于谁之前
[12:03] We keep her partner in the dark. 不要让她的搭档知道
[12:09] Hey. Where’s Snyder? 斯奈德在哪里
[12:11] Running some errand. You can call her. 去办事了 你们可以给她电话
[12:14] Need something? 需要什么东西吗
[12:17] You two in the Valley getting statements 你们两个去河谷
[12:19] From Sheehan’s friends and neighbors. 从希恩的朋友和邻居那里拿口供
[12:21] I thought you got those already. 我以为你们已经拿到了
[12:23] That was before ballistics came back. 那个是弹道检验之前做的
[12:25] -New development. -We need to do them again. – 有新的进展 – 我们需要再做一次
[12:27] Have Snyder meet you there. 让斯奈德跟你在那里碰面
[12:30] Right. On my way. 好吧 我这就过去
[12:36] Hey, Mads. 小玛
[12:38] – Dad. -Everything okay? – 爸爸 – 一切都还好吗
[12:40] I wish people would stop asking me that. 我真希望你们不要再这么问我了
[12:42] Every time I call doesn’t mean something’s wrong. 每一次我打电话并不意味着出什么事了
[12:44] Sorry. Seems like a fair question 抱歉 有个合情合理的问题
[12:46] Since you’re supposed to be in class. Are you? 你应该还在学校 是吗
[12:49] Mr. Detective… no, I’m not. 侦探先生 不 我不在
[12:52] What’s up? 发生什么事了
[12:54] I just thought I’d let you know I might be home late tonight. 我只是想告诉你今天晚上我可能会晚点回家
[12:58] Okay. Where you going? 好吧 你要去哪里
[13:00] Drive around, clear my head. 开车逛逛 让我的头脑清醒一下
[13:02] How late? 多晚回家
[13:04] Dad. 爸
[13:06] Okay. Okay. Call me 好吧 好吧 如果超过11点
[13:09] If it’s gonna be past 11:00 给我打电话
[13:11] -Thanks. -Yep. Love you. – 谢谢 – 爱你
[13:14] I know. 我知道
[13:33] Here’s the Delgado material. 这是德尔加多的材料
[13:35] Thank you. I’ve asked IA to send over 谢谢你 我已经让内务科把
[13:37] packages on the other assistant chiefs as well, 其它局长助理的材料也送过来
[13:39] So, as soon as you have them? 一旦拿到材料你就
[13:48] Jerry, that log of Sheehan’s phone calls over there? 杰瑞 希恩的电话记录在那里吗
[13:53] Looks like e-mails. 好像是邮件
[13:55] Oh, need those, too. 也需要那些
[14:00] Edgar. 埃德加
[14:02] Yeah, hold on. 好的 稍等
[14:04] Harry, coroner’s office, line one. 哈里 验尸官办公室 一号线
[14:09] This is Bosch. 我是博斯
[14:17] Cremation. 火化
[14:19] She left instructions. 她留下的遗言
[14:21] Any places you could recommend? 你能推荐什么地方吗
[14:36] 3289 3-2-8-9.
[14:40] I’ll make the arrangements. 我来安排
[14:42] Yeah. Thanks. 谢谢
[14:59] People saying you all found the cop that did it. 听说你们抓到了那个犯事的警察
[15:03] Still collecting evidence. 仍在搜集证据中
[15:06] What you looking for? 你在找什么
[15:09] Bullet that killed Lanny Johnson. 杀死兰尼·约翰逊的子弹
[15:12] Oh, man. 天哪
[15:14] You know, about time somebody said his name. 人们谈论他名字的时候
[15:17] Lanny was good people. 兰尼可是个好人
[15:20] And like he didn’t matter. 但似乎他一点都不重要
[15:22] Everybody matters. 每个人都很重要
[15:26] I haven’t seen nothing like a bullet up here. 在那里我没有发现有什么像子弹的东西
[15:31] It’s down there. 就在这下面
[15:35] Somewhere. 什么地方
[15:49] Lincoln’s TEAMS report, per your request. 林肯的报告 依你的要求
[15:51] -She is squeaky clean. -IA lifer. – 她非常干净 – 内务科整个任职期间
[15:54] I mean, a couple of minor citizen complaints 只有巡逻期间的
[15:56] from patrol days, but nothing since. 几起很小的市民投诉 但是没有什么东西
[15:58] Any intersect with Sheehan? 和希恩有没有什么交集
[15:59] Besides IA’s investigation of Black Guardian. 除了内务科对黑守卫的调查
[16:02] They both work out of PAB, 他们两个都是出自于警察问责委员会
[16:03] But they’re about eight years apart in the academy. 但是他们分开已经八年了
[16:05] I mean, there’s nothing in there to suggest 这里没有任何东西能够证明
[16:07] they’ve met anywhere but across an interview table. 他们两个除了在面谈桌上的其它地方见过面
[16:09] Let me know if I can get you anything else. 如果我还能给你查什么别的东西记得找我
[16:12] Thanks, L.T. 谢谢 警督
[16:14] Phone calls, e-mails. 电话记录 邮件
[16:17] I’m not seeing a connection, either. 我也看不到有任何的联系
[16:20] On Lincoln’s end 在林肯那头
[16:22] Divorced twice, one daughter– Sydney. 离过两次婚 一个女儿在悉尼
[16:25] No overlap with Sheehan’s kid on the school front. 和希恩的孩子在学校里也没有交集
[16:27] I asked Satriano to run her financials. 我叫萨特里亚诺去查她的财务状况
[16:29] Has another favor ahead of mine. Said he’d circle back 他要先帮别人一个忙 说回头
[16:31] -as soon as he could. -15 years on the job, – 他会尽快帮我办好 – 做一份工作十五年
[16:34] No connection to Sheehan, and… 和希恩没有任何的联系 并且
[16:36] No reason to risk her career by framing him. 她没有理由去冒险陷害他
[16:39] Well, unless she’s protecting herself. 除非她在保护她自己
[16:42] Lincoln killed Elias? 林肯杀了埃利亚斯
[16:44] Or knows who did. 或者知道是谁做的
[16:45] Black Guardian again. 又一个黑守卫
[16:47] They both wanted the same thing– bring down bad cops. 他们两个都只想做一件事 搞倒坏警察
[16:53] -Back already? -Didn’t go. – 这么快回来了 – 就没去
[16:57] I opened an IA investigation 我打开了内务科的调查
[16:59] To find out who forged my signature at property. 想去找谁在物证室伪造了我的签名
[17:02] I saw the footage. 我看到监控录像了
[17:04] Shit. Tell anyone else? 你跟别人讲了吗
[17:07] Judge May signed the warrant, and Satriano 法官梅签的授权令
[17:08] In commercial crimes did 在经济犯罪部的萨特里亚诺
[17:10] A financial workup on Gabriela on the down low. 对加布里埃拉的真实的财务情况做了全面调查
[17:14] A favor. 帮你一个忙
[17:16] He won’t say anything. 他不会说一个字的
[17:17] Guess we know who’s got pull. 现在我们知道要调查谁了
[17:19] Two years ago, 两年前
[17:21] Gabriela opened a joint account with Sydney, her daughter. 加布里埃拉和她的女儿悉尼一起开设了一个联合账户
[17:24] Only made two deposits. 只有两笔存款
[17:26] One for 12K, May 3, 2015, 一笔是一万两千块 2015年5月3日
[17:29] And then another for 50K, November 3, 2016. 另一笔是五万块 2016年11月3日
[17:33] Now I checked the dates 我查了日期
[17:35] And it’s around the time Elias 那个时间正是埃利亚斯
[17:37] Would’ve received settlement payments 收到那起针对
[17:39] On the cases against Officer Prentis and Detective Beckett. 普伦蒂斯警官和贝克特侦探的案子的和解费用
[17:42] Do you mind if I…? 你是否介意我
[17:43] I got it. 我来拿
[17:50] Hmm. She’s right. 她是对的
[17:53] Elias made settlement deposits 埃利亚斯把和解费用存了起来
[17:55] End of April 2015 and October 2016. 2015年4月底和2016年10月份
[17:59] Lincoln did Elias. 林肯杀了埃利亚斯
[18:01] We can’t say 我们还不能确定
[18:03] for certain the money Lincoln deposited came from him. 林肯存的那笔钱就是他的
[18:05] For years, rumor’s been that Elias had a squirrel in PAB, 多年以来 一直有传言说埃利亚斯在PAB里有眼线
[18:08] Feeding him key information 一直在给他传递重要的消息
[18:10] So the city would settle out of court 所以市里面会选择庭外和解
[18:11] To bury big scandalous cases. 以掩盖更多的丑闻
[18:13] This time, he’s fed footage of Black Guardian. 这一次 他把拍到黑守卫监控交了出去
[18:16] Hidden camera we think 我们觉得那个隐藏摄像头
[18:18] your partner found in the junkyard bathroom. 就是那个你的搭档在废车场的厕所里发现的
[18:23] And Gabriela gave it to Elias? 加布里埃拉把它给埃利亚斯了
[18:26] Sold it to him… for a piece of the action. 卖给他的 为了分得一杯羹
[18:29] Any idea where she was last Friday night? 知道她上周五晚上在哪里吗
[18:35] Okay. 好吧
[18:37] We need to find out if she has an alibi. 我们需要找找看她是否有不在场证明
[18:39] Full workup. 全面彻底调查
[18:42] Search warrants for her cell, 针对她手机的搜查令
[18:43] Anything else that can helps us establish a timeline for her. 尽一切可能帮助我们理出一条她的时间线来
[18:47] And get her gun. 拿走她的枪
[18:48] And get her in here for questioning 把她弄到这里来接受质询
[18:50] Without her figuring out why. 别让她弄清楚发生了什么
[19:07] This is fucked. 这太他妈的糟糕了
[19:09] You did good work. 你已经做的很好了
[19:10] On a lost cause. 一个失败的案子
[19:13] Guilt by association. 牵连犯罪
[19:16] You think my next partner is gonna trust me 你觉得我的下一任搭档会信任我吗
[19:17] After I helped take down my last one? 在我帮助扳倒我的上一任搭档之后
[19:19] It depends on the partner. 这样看搭档
[19:22] I don’t know how you do it. 我不知道你是怎么做到的
[19:25] I’ll never make it off Bosch’s shitlist. 我会永远都在博斯的黑名单上
[19:28] He’s had a lot come down on him. 他承受了很多东西
[19:32] Some very good detectives have made it on that list, 一些非常好的警探都在为那个名单而努力
[19:34] One point or another. 在某时某刻
[19:36] You? 你呢
[19:37] So, you didn’t see any of this coming with Lincoln? 所以 你一点都没有看出来林肯跟这些事情有关系
[19:40] Shit, Jerry. No. 杰瑞 没有
[19:42] Of course not. 当然没有
[19:44] Jerry? 杰瑞
[19:46] Let’s get soup. 走去喝汤
[19:48] What you did, 你做过什么
[19:50] Going the extra mile, goes a long way with him. 你的鼎力相助 会一直伴随着他
[19:54] He’ll never say that. 他从不会说这些
[19:57] That’s why I did. 这就是为什么我要告诉你
[23:17] – Gentlemen. – LAPD. – 先生们 – 洛杉矶警察局
[23:19] Detectives Bosch and Edgar. 博斯和埃德加警探
[23:21] Card game. 玩牌
[23:23] Ken Lin said you let him play here last Friday night? 林肯说上周五晚上你让他在这里玩牌的
[23:26] Ken Lin. Your cousin. 林肯 你的表亲
[23:29] From the mainland? 来自大陆
[23:33] Let me show you our kitchen. 让我带你们看看我们的厨房
[23:35] Please. Please. 请 请
[23:49] What is it you want from me? 你们到底想从我这里得到什么
[23:51] Whatever you can tell us. 告诉我们所有你知道的事情
[23:53] Chinese national. 中国籍
[23:54] He was at your cousin’s game. 他参加了你侄子弄的牌局
[23:56] What would you like me to say? 你想让我说什么
[23:58] Start with what you told the Feds. 从你跟联邦调查局说了什么开始吧
[24:04] I don’t know him. 我不认识他
[24:05] I’ve only seen him once. 就之前见过一次
[24:07] Hope to God I never see him again. 以后也再也不想看到他了
[24:10] Your cousin knows him, works for him. 你表亲不但认识他 还为他工作呢
[24:12] My cousin’s back in China. 我堂兄已经回中国了啊
[24:13] – We’re not close. – Mystery man have a name? – 而且我俩关系也不太好 – 神秘男的本名是
[24:17] Ken called him Shiwei Chen. 肯叫他陈世维
[24:20] Heard he got violent. 他现在涉及到一起暴力犯罪
[24:21] We’re looking for his L.A. Intersect, other family, 所以我们在调查洛杉矶跟他有过交集的人
[24:25] Friends he might reach out to. 还有可能跟他联络的朋友或家人
[24:27] – Family? – Yeah. – 家人 – 是的
[24:30] You’ve put my family in danger just by coming here. 你们来这就没考虑到我家人也会受牵连吗
[24:36] – Harry! – Please! – 哈里 – 别这样
[24:43] If you think of something. 如果你想起来一些事的话 记得联系我
[24:50] We’ve all got family. 我们都是有家人的
[24:57] You all right? 你还好吧
[24:58] Yeah. Sorry. I blew my top. 抱歉 我刚才真是气炸了
[25:01] No apology needed. He wasn’t gonna call. 道什么歉 反正他也不会给你打电话的
[25:04] Not in this life. 这辈子是不会了
[25:05] Fat cats in the back? 大佬还藏在幕后
[25:07] Asian OGs. 都是些亚洲老油条
[25:08] Probably got that guy paying protection tax. 刚才那人估计只是个交保护费的小弟
[25:11] The cousin and this Chen. 他表亲跟这个姓陈的人
[25:13] Overseas connect to some local op 应该是联邦调查局跟埃莉诺
[25:15] The Feds and Eleanor were onto. 牵扯到的那个帮派与海外的接头人
[25:17] Chinese national looked 中国人雇了些当地人
[25:18] To local soldiers to do his wet work. 做他们不愿沾手的脏活
[25:20] Yeah, let’s reach out to San Gabriel gang unit. 咱们跟圣加百利的华裔帮派们过过招去
[25:25] Hey, Jimmy. What’s up? 吉米 什么事
[25:26] We got the warrants on Lincoln. 我们拿到可以拘留林肯的授权令了
[25:28] Ready for the judge on your say-so. 决定权现在都在你了
[25:30] Okay. We’re heading in. 知道了 我们现在就过去
[25:31] And Snyder and I 斯奈德跟我想出了个
[25:32] Have an idea about how we can get Lincoln talking. 能让林肯老实交代的方法
[26:32] This is Detective Jerry Edgar at Hollywood Station. 我是好莱坞分局的杰瑞·埃德加警探
[26:34] I’d like to leave word for Detective Moy. 我想给莫伊警探留句话
[26:37] Have him call me as soon as he can. 让他尽快回我电话
[26:41] Jackpot. 我们中大奖了
[26:42] Prints came back on Clifton Campbell. 克利夫顿·坎贝尔的档案扫描件回来了
[26:44] Seven times. 他可进过局子七次呢
[26:46] – No. – Mm-hmm. – 不会吧 – 真的
[26:49] Pull ’em up. 快让我看看
[26:55] The fuck? 卧槽
[26:57] You said Frankie wanted to talk to me. 不是弗兰基要见我吗
[26:59] I’m sure he does, but we want to talk to you first. 弗兰基确实要见你 但首先我俩要跟你谈谈
[27:02] Well, I got nothing for you. 那我无可奉告
[27:05] We got something for you. 但我们可有话跟你说
[27:07] Sheehan didn’t kill Elias. 凶手不是希恩
[27:09] And Bosch is the only one 博斯是唯一一个从始至终
[27:11] Who believed him from the get-go. 相信希恩的人
[27:12] Someone swapped out 有人偷偷换掉了
[27:13] The bullet at the coroner’s. 法医那儿的子弹
[27:15] Another cop. 是其他警察干的
[27:18] – Bullshit. – Hear us out. – 胡说八道 – 听我说完
[27:19] So why is he still in custody? 那为什么希恩还待在拘留所呢
[27:21] We need to bring this individual in for questioning. 我们还有些问题要问他
[27:23] Get an admission on tape. 还要把磁带弄到手
[27:25] Clear Francis? 弗兰西斯无罪了
[27:27] Of Elias. 在埃利亚斯这个案子里是的
[27:31] – If this is some fucking ruse… – Look, Rooker. – 如果你们是在耍我的话 – 鲁克 听我说完
[27:34] Help us, help your partner. 帮帮我们吧 帮一帮你的搭档
[27:35] Otherwise, take it on the arches. 他现在就跟惊弓之鸟一样
[27:40] All right. 好吧
[27:42] What do you need me to do? 你们需要我做什么
[27:45] Stolen property. 盗窃财物
[27:48] Assault with a gun. 持枪袭击
[27:50] Murder. 谋杀
[27:51] Suspect wearing a hat, 嫌疑人不但带着帽子
[27:53] Riding a bicycle. 还骑着自行车
[27:55] Son of a bitch. 卧槽
[27:57] We solved the Koreatown Killer. 我们找到了韩国城杀手
[28:03] Dude, tenth floor 十楼的那帮人
[28:05] Kicked this to the bulls for, like, six months. 破这个案子大概要六个月吧
[28:07] Took us, what? Two days. 看看咱俩 才用了两天
[28:10] Zen masters. 咱俩怕不是大师吧
[30:16] Got you. 找到了
[30:19] Got you. 终于找到你了
[30:26] Sergeant Lincoln speaking. 这里是林肯警官请讲
[30:28] It’s Bosch. 我是博斯
[30:29] This was a total waste of time. 真是浪费时间
[30:31] Snyder couldn’t make it out here. 斯奈德也不出现
[30:33] The neighbors didn’t want to talk. I’m done. 埃利亚斯的邻居也不配合 我真的受够了
[30:35] Don’t worry about it. 别操心那些了
[30:37] How soon can you get back here? 你还有多久能到局里
[30:39] I was on my way home. 我现在在回家的路上呢
[30:42] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[30:43] Think maybe Rooker could have been with Sheehan 希恩开枪的时候
[30:45] When he pulled the trigger. 鲁克可能跟他在一起
[30:48] Thought his alibi checked out. 他不是有不在场证明吗
[30:50] Didn’t hold. 证据并不充分
[30:52] Pierce went over the security cam footage again. 皮尔斯又重新去调监控了
[30:54] Rooker was on the corner of 4th 事发时鲁克在安吉尔缆车下边的
[30:56] Below Angels Flight, 第四大道拐角出现了
[30:59] Time frame of Elias’ murder, 时间上跟埃利亚斯遇害时间相吻合
[31:02] Near where I found the watch and wallet. 而且离我找到手表跟钱包的地方很近
[31:04] Rondell’s a relentless son of a bitch. 兰德尔可真是个不折不扣的混蛋
[31:08] We need to get Rooker in here, get him talking. 我们现在需要把鲁克带到局里 让他老实交代
[31:10] Good luck with that. 祝你们好运
[31:12] He pretty much hates you, Bosch. 鲁克可是很恨你的 博斯
[31:13] That’s why I need you to do it. 所以我才需要你的帮助
[31:15] That man’s got no love for IA, either. 他对内务科也没一点感情
[31:18] Yeah, but you’ve been besting cops 这我知道 但过去的十年里
[31:19] For the last ten years. 你可一直都是这儿最棒的警察呢
[31:21] 11, actually. 准确的说是11年
[31:23] Now that’s an asset? 现在可以拿来炫耀了
[31:25] Okay, fine. I’ll ask Snyder to do it. 你不愿意的话我就交给斯奈德了
[31:32] No. 不用
[31:34] I’ll square up my child care 我把孩子安置好就过去
[31:36] -and see you in about 40 minutes. -Thanks. – 四十分钟后见 – 谢谢你
[31:53] – Oh, none for me. – Oh, no, leave it. – 不用给我了 – 放这吧
[31:55] He picks. 是他自己要的
[31:58] People are saying 大家都在议论这次的事
[32:00] That this could be like ’92. 跟92年那次如出一辙啊
[32:03] The city’s changed. 城市每天都在变化
[32:06] The media’s fanning the flames. 媒体只会追随热点
[32:08] You’re not at all worried? 难道你一点都不担心
[32:09] I’m more concerned about what happens after. 我更担心之后会怎么发展
[32:12] Riot or not, the mayor’s gonna hang my department out to dry. 该愈演愈烈还是归于平静 也不知道市长会不会把我们批的体无完肤
[32:16] How? 他要怎么做
[32:18] His citizen review panel. 利用他的审查小组
[32:21] An implicit validation of Sunday’s protest 组织一场检验我们反应能力的抗议示威
[32:24] And an indictment of my rank and file. 加上一份针对我的起诉书
[32:25] The obvious political play. 很明显的政治家把戏不是吗
[32:28] And anything I try to counter with now will be overshadowed 任何我试图用来反击的真相
[32:31] By the narrative that a cop murdered Howard Elias. 都会因为警察杀了埃利亚斯的爆料而被掩盖
[32:34] Your reorganization of the command staff. 你已经重整了警察队伍
[32:36] Delgado… 德尔加多
[32:39] Nestor Delgado. 内斯特·德尔加多
[32:40] Among others. 便于区分
[32:43] I think you should just let Mayor Ramos do 我觉得你应该放任市长
[32:45] What he’s gonna do. 做他想做的事
[32:47] What, use me as a punching bag? 那我不是成受气包了
[32:49] Rope-a-dope. 以逸待劳
[32:51] When it all dies down, 当别人松懈的时候
[32:54] You’ll have your plan ready. 你就可以伺机反攻
[32:55] You know about rope-a-dope? 你居然知道以逸待劳
[32:58] Yeah. Float like a butterfly. 当然了 容我飘飘然一会儿
[33:05] It’s what I’ve been thinking, too. 我也是这样想的
[33:09] Appear to be responding swiftly 表面上对公众的需求
[33:11] To what the public needs… 迅速做出回应
[33:12] ..But, in fact, implementing the changes 但是实际上
[33:15] That you intended to make all along. 在暗地里实施着你想要的改变
[33:19] Still a few loose ends to tie up. 我还需要点时间理清下头绪
[33:22] A cop in a cage 一个关在牢房的警察
[33:25] Is a real morale killer, Harry. 可真是磨灭大家士气的凶手啊
[33:26] You gonna charge our friend in there or what? 你是打算告我们的朋友吗
[33:29] I still time left. 我还有点时间
[33:30] – Hey. He here? – Booking. – 他在这吗 – 正在预约呢
[33:33] No camera in the jail interview room. 监狱的审讯室里没监控
[33:36] Gonna need to bring your own recorder. 需要带自己的录音笔进去
[33:37] Jail 监狱
[33:40] I’ll fill you in. Go check your weapon. 我会告诉你细节的 先把枪收起来吧
[33:43] Be right back. 马上回来
[34:27] Wait till Sheehan sees him. 注意下希恩看到鲁克时的反应
[34:28] Mank, give us some audio. 曼克 把声音放出来
[34:30] Rooker! Rooker! 鲁克 鲁克
[34:33] Rook! 鲁克
[34:36] Rooker! 鲁克
[34:38] What’s going on, guys? 发生什么了
[34:41] Rook. 鲁克
[34:46] Robertson, talk to me. Come on. 罗伯森 我跟你说话呢
[34:48] Robertson, fucking talk to me! 罗伯森 你他妈说话啊
[34:50] Come on! 拜托了
[34:53] Okay. 好吧
[34:55] Let’s do this. 该换我们去了
[35:09] Bosch. What the fuck’s going on here? 博斯 到底他妈的怎么回事
[35:12] Bosch! 博斯
[35:13] Come on, man, talk to me. 老兄 跟我说话啊
[35:15] What’s Rook doing here? 鲁克为什么来这了
[35:19] Get a sitter for your daughter? 给你女儿找到临时保姆了
[35:21] My ex. Lousy husband, 我那个讨人厌的前夫去了
[35:24] But he’s a pretty good dad. 但他确实是个好爸爸
[35:25] Your partner got any upside? 你搭档得到什么好处了
[35:26] Jesus. Jerry, let it slide. 杰瑞 先别急
[35:29] Something happen with Amy? 艾米怎么了
[35:30] Wasted half the day signing out evidence 她忙了大半天从希恩牵扯到的
[35:34] – from Sheehan’s old officer-involved shooting. – Why? – 那起枪击案里搜集证据 – 为什么
[35:36] You weren’t with her? 你没跟她在一起
[35:37] Me? 我吗
[35:39] No. When? 当然没有了 什么时候
[35:40] Tuesday. 周二
[35:42] I had the credit union warrant and the coroner. 我那天去取信贷合作社的授权令还有法医报告了
[35:47] Maybe she just wanted to check the evidence 她可能只是想调查下
[35:48] Against something from the file. 那些跟档案相悖的证据
[35:49] See? What I said. 我说对了吧
[35:52] Amy’s ambitious. 艾米很有野心的
[35:54] Me? I like it where I’m at. 至于我嘛 很安于现状
[35:56] Why you’re here and she’s not. 那她现在怎么不在这儿呢
[35:58] You ask her about it? 你问过艾米了吗
[36:00] It’s not worth the time it would take. 不值得浪费那个时间
[36:03] I’ll go see if Rooker’s lawyer showed up. 我去看看鲁克的律师到了没
[36:13] He’s in a mood. 他心情不太好
[36:15] So what are we working with? 那我们现在该忙什么呢
[36:17] Besides the bad alibi? 除了这个没什么说服力的不在场证明
[36:19] Pretty sure Elias had surveillance footage 埃利亚斯一定有能证明希恩
[36:22] Proves Sheehan did Black Guardian. 是黑守卫的监控视频
[36:24] Impossible. 不可能
[36:25] I saw every inch of that footage. 那视频我仔细看过了
[36:27] Special master said Elias was gonna drop a video at trial 特别专家说埃利亚斯本想在法庭上公开一段视频
[36:31] To impeach RHD. 来控告劫案凶杀科
[36:32] Could be Rooker went with Sheehan 有可能是鲁克和希恩一起
[36:34] To get the tape back from Elias, 从埃利亚斯那里拿回了录像
[36:36] Shit went sideways. 案件有了新线索
[36:37] Jesus. 天呐
[36:40] Well, how did Elias get ahold of it? 那埃利亚斯又是从哪得到视频的
[36:43] Well, RHD collected the cameras on the day, right? 那天劫案凶杀科不是把摄像头都拿走了吗
[36:47] So, Pipes, Fix, Drake. 所以 派普斯 费克斯 德雷克
[36:51] Take your pick. 你随便选一个
[36:53] Well, it’s got to be Drake, right? 应该是德雷克对吗
[36:59] What? 怎么
[37:02] Was it you or Snyder that verified the cameras 为哈里斯投诉一案核实监控的人
[37:05] For the Harris complaint? 是你还是斯奈德
[37:08] I don’t know. Why? 我记不清楚 怎么了
[37:11] The case report says it was you. 案件报告上写的是你
[37:15] Could have been. 那有可能就是我
[37:17] Or we went to the junkyard together 也许我们一起去了垃圾场
[37:19] And I wrote it up. 然后我就写了
[37:20] Five cameras. 5个摄像头
[37:23] What does the report say? 报告里说了些什么
[37:25] I, uh… 我
[37:28] I don’t remember. 不记得了
[37:30] Could you have found a camera but didn’t log it in? 是不是有个没有记录在案的摄像头
[37:36] What does this have to do with Rooker? 这和鲁克有关系吗
[37:42] Did you know there’s a security cam in the property room? 你知道证物处有个摄像头吗
[37:46] Me neither. 我也不知道
[37:49] Everybody who comes and goes. 每个进出过的人都会进行登记
[37:53] Snyder’s name is in the book. 斯奈德的名字在册子上
[37:56] But you’re on video. 但监控拍到的确是你
[37:58] Tuesday. 星期二
[38:00] Walking in to swap out the bullet, 结束了互助社的事
[38:03] After the credit union, 在法医赶到之前
[38:04] Before the coroner’s. 你把子弹换了
[38:07] There were no bullets in that box. 盒子里没子弹
[38:10] But why lie? 但为什么说谎
[38:13] Why use Snyder’s name? 为什么要用斯奈德的名字
[38:17] Look… 是这样
[38:20] You were giving me the grunt work. 你给了我这份苦差事
[38:23] I thought… I just thought, Sheehan’s killed someone before. 我以为 我只是想着 希恩杀过人
[38:27] It might be helpful. It wasn’t. 可能对此有帮助 但并没有
[38:29] Look, and I didn’t want you up my ass for taking initiative. 我不想让你捷足先登
[38:31] Where the fuck is Rooker? 鲁克他妈死哪去了
[38:33] Rooker has an alibi for last Friday night. 鲁克有上周五晚上不在场证明
[38:35] Do you? 你有吗
[38:37] Wait. 等等
[38:39] What is this? 现在什么情况
[38:41] You know what this is. 你心里清楚
[38:43] Hold on. 等等
[38:47] I park my kid, drive all the way back up here to help you, 我安顿好孩子后就赶到这儿来帮你了
[38:49] And now you’re questioning me, like I’m a suspect? 现在你又来质疑我 我是疑犯吗
[38:52] You found a camera in the junkyard bathroom. 你在垃圾场厕所里找到了一个摄像头
[38:53] Sold the video to Elias. 于是卖给了埃利亚斯
[38:55] With the understanding he wouldn’t divulge his source, 但想着他不会透露消息来源
[38:59] Settle it out of court. 在法庭外就把他解决了
[39:04] You think I killed him. 你们觉得是我杀的他
[39:06] We have your bank statements. 我们有你的银行账单
[39:09] Deposits that line up with other big Elias settlements. 你的存款与埃利亚斯大笔资金转账数目一样
[39:14] But he didn’t settle this time. 但这次他没配合你
[39:18] You were exposed. 你已经暴露了
[39:20] Source of the tape. 录像的来源
[39:23] I didn’t sell anything to Howard Elias. 我没卖给霍华德·埃利亚斯任何东西
[39:27] Someone else. 其他人卖了
[39:29] You have no idea. 你根本不了解
[39:32] Want me to talk? 想让我说吗
[39:35] Bring in the DA. 把地方检察官叫进来
[39:38] O’Shea’s in Sacramento. 奥谢在萨克拉曼多
[39:40] Won’t be back until morning. 天亮才回来
[39:42] Okay. 好吧
[39:43] Let’s book her, isolate her. 我们先审问她 孤立她
[39:44] Get our warrants, 取得逮捕令后
[39:46] Get her phone, 没收她的手机
[39:47] Get her gun to Firearms. 把她的枪交给验证科
[39:50] Harry, Detective Moy at San Gabriel called me back. 哈里 圣盖博的莫伊警探给我回电话了
[39:53] – When can he meet us? – Now. – 他什么时候能见我们 – 现在
[39:55] Give me five? 给我5分钟
[40:09] Cleared you, Frank. 弗兰克你可以走了
[40:11] Of this one. 这件事你是清白的
[40:13] Bullet got swapped, like you said. 子弹被换了 正如你所说
[40:20] You know who did it? 你知道是谁换的吗
[40:22] Still a lot of moving parts. 许多事都还不清楚
[40:25] Can you gut it out here until morning? 你可以天亮了再走吗
[40:29] Word of your release gets out on the street, 你释放的消息传出去了
[40:31] You have a bull’s-eye on your back. 可要注意自身安全
[40:33] Like I got anyplace else to go, you know? 就好像我有地方去一样
[40:40] Thank you, Harry. 谢谢你 哈里
[40:48] Okay, they may try to move us 他们可能会让我们退回到
[40:49] Back from the gate on Wilcox, 威尔考克斯门口
[40:51] But there is a back entrance over here 但那里有个后门
[40:53] Where we could put people. 可以把其他人安置在那里
[40:54] If they close off De Longpre, we’ll need to be ready. 如果他们封锁了德朗普瑞 我们得做好准备
[40:58] ‘Cause our only way out will be Fountain. 因为我们只能从喷泉出去
[41:00] – See? – Yeah. – I like that. – 看吧 – 嗯 – 我喜欢
[41:03] – Babe? – Just a minute. I want… – 亲爱的 – 等等 我想…
[41:05] I just want to figure out these escape routes. 我只是想弄清楚这些逃跑路线
[41:16] She looks so young. 她看起来很年轻
[41:20] Yeah. 是的
[41:27] Has Detective Sheehan been charged? 希恩警探被起诉了吗
[41:30] I’m not at liberty to discuss an ongoing investigation. 我无权透露正在进行中的调查
[41:33] Then we have nothing to talk about. 那我们就没什么好说的
[41:35] But you want us to change. 但你们想让我们做出改变
[41:36] Or is that just an empty slogan? 还是只是随便说说
[41:38] Not to me. 我是认真的
[41:40] I have a proposition for you. 给你提个建议
[41:44] I’m not interested in any backdoor deals with LAPD. 我对洛杉矶警局的秘密交易没兴趣
[41:46] There’s a spot opening up on the existing 洛杉矶警局监督委员会
[41:48] Los Angeles Police Oversight Committee. 有个空缺的职位
[41:51] Civilian reviewer. 平民审查员
[41:53] And you want it to be me? 你想让我去
[41:55] I should think you would want it to be you. 我以为你自己想担此职位
[41:58] Because I care about the community? 就因为我在乎人民
[42:00] No. 不是
[42:01] Because you don’t trust LAPD. 因为你不相信洛杉矶警局
[42:04] Civilian reviewers are surprisingly lenient 平民审查员们在面对警察的不正当行为时
[42:07] When it comes to officer misconduct. 都持以一种宽容的态度
[42:10] I don’t want bad cops in my ranks 我不想养出一群废物警察
[42:12] Any more than you want them in your neighborhood. 正如你不希望人民里出现搅屎棍一样
[42:14] I need someone who won’t be blinded. 我需要一个能明辨是非的人
[42:17] If you think this is gonna make me call off 如果你这么做是为了让我取消
[42:20] – the protest… – Your protest? – 抗议 – 你组织的抗议
[42:22] You taking responsibility for last night’s firebomb? 你为昨晚的燃烧弹事件负责
[42:26] Two policemen almost got killed. 两名警察差点就丧命了
[42:35] Ms. Zealy, 查莉女士
[42:37] I’m showing you the forest. 我这是在给你机会
[42:39] Stop staring at the trees. 别吊死在一棵树上
[42:50] See you on Sunday. 周日见
[43:08] What the hell was that? 他来干什么
[43:11] After all the work that we’ve done? 我们已经做了这么多努力
[43:14] We put our lives on the line for you! 为了你 我们把命都搭上了
[43:16] Tell us what you were just doing 把你刚刚做的事
[43:17] – over there. – We put everything on the line for you! – 告诉我们 – 我们把命都搭给你了
[43:19] – And you do this to us? – Everything. – 而你却这么对我们 – 所有的一切
[43:26] Let’s go. Take a seat. 这儿 坐好了
[43:49] Detective Moy? 莫伊警探
[43:50] Hollywood Edgar. 好莱坞分局埃德加
[43:52] Harry Bosch. 哈里·博斯
[43:54] Sorry for your loss. 你的事我很抱歉
[43:56] The picture you sent. Shiwei Chen? 你发的图片 陈世维
[43:57] Not tracking in my unit. 我们没有追踪
[44:00] Golden Soup? 上流食府
[44:01] BBs own that part of town. BBs负责那一块
[44:03] Baby Bandit Boys. Loose ties back to the mainland. 小土匪 由于与大陆缺乏紧密联系
[44:06] – Murder for hire up their alley? – If the price is right. – 为了出租地盘而杀人 – 如果价钱到位的话
[44:09] I don’t think money’s a problem for our Chinese national. 我觉得钱对中国人来说不成问题
[44:12] We have some solid CIs in BB territory. 我们对他们的领地做了充分调查
[44:14] You got the time, we can do a bar crawl tonight, 有时间的话 今晚可以去串串门
[44:16] Start with my boy Ted at this karaoke place. 从我兄弟泰德开始吧 他在KTV
[44:18] Show your picture around, ask questions. 给他们看你的照片 问他们问题
[44:21] My informants can circle back 我的线人会在我们离开后
[44:22] With what gets said after we leave. 打探其他消息
[44:23] Solid. Let’s do it. 可以 就这么做
[44:24] Shake the tree, see what falls. 去打探一下 看看能得到什么线索
[44:26] Can’t hurt. 小事一桩
[44:37] Detective Moy. San Gabriel PD. 我是圣盖博警局的莫伊警探
[44:40] And you are? 你是
[44:41] Teddy. 泰迪
[44:42] Teddy, how you doing? 泰迪你好
[44:45] Take a look at a picture for me. 请你看看这张照片
[44:47] Nope. 没见过
[44:49] Take your time. 慢慢看
[44:51] Don’t need time. Don’t know him. 不用了 再看也不认识他
[44:52] Never seen him here, there, anywhere. 从来没见过这个人
[44:55] How about you? 那你呢
[45:01] Who’s here tonight, Teddy? 泰迪 今晚来了些什么人
[45:03] Uh… two couples. 两对情侣
[45:06] Big party down the hall. 大厅里正在举行派对
[45:07] We’re gonna take a look around. 我们想随便逛逛
[45:08] – Why? – Why? – 为什么 – 为什么
[45:10] Want to talk to your customers… that’s why. 因为想和你的顾客聊聊天
[45:13] What if they don’t want to talk to you? 要是他们不想和你们谈呢
[45:15] Free country. 这是个自由国度
[45:16] Let’s let them decide. 让他们自己决定
[45:17] Man. 老天
[45:19] Stay here. 就待这儿
[46:04] Sorry for the intrusion. 抱歉打断一下
[46:06] I’m Detective Moy, from San Gabriel PD. 我是圣盖博警局的莫伊警探
[46:09] These are Detectives Bosch and Edgar. Gonna show you 博斯警探和诶德加警探要给你们
[46:12] A photograph of a man you may have seen. 看一张照片 可能有人见过他
[46:13] Anything you can tell us about him 要是你们能提供有关线索
[46:15] Would be greatly appreciated. 在此感激不尽
[46:30] Gun! Get down! 枪 趴下
[46:35] One down! 倒了一个
[48:44] Mom? 妈妈
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme