时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | A suspect in custody | 嫌疑人已收监 |
[00:15] | but no charges filed. | 但是仍尚未被起诉 |
[00:18] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[00:21] | What are they hiding? | 他们在隐藏什么 |
[00:23] | A cop | 一个警察 |
[00:25] | Francis Sheehan | 弗朗西斯·希恩 |
[00:27] | who murdered Howard Elias to silence him. | 为灭口杀害了霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[00:31] | – Girl… – Silence is their weapon. | – 妹子 – 沉默就是他们的武器 |
[00:33] | The blue curtain falls. | 蓝色的大幕已然坠落 |
[00:35] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[00:36] | We will not be silenced. | 我们不会保持沉默 |
[00:38] | Come Sunday, our voices will break through their silence | 周日 我们要以声音为武器 |
[00:42] | with our weapons | 划破他们的沉寂 |
[00:44] | the weapons of truth, | 以真相 透明 诚信 |
[00:46] | transparency, accountability and justice. | 与公正为利器 |
[00:49] | We will march to Hollywood Station | 我们会游行至好莱坞车站 |
[00:51] | and we will speak of justice for Howard Elias, | 我们会为霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[00:54] | of justice for Michael Harris, of justice for L.A., | 为迈克·哈里斯 为洛杉矶声张正义 |
[00:57] | and for Justice Now, motherfuckers. | 为此时之正义而呐喊 混蛋们 |
[01:02] | 2,700 unique views. | 2.7k独立阅览量 |
[01:05] | Viral. | 传播开了 |
[01:07] | – That’s crazy. – Oh, my God. | – 简直太疯狂了 – 我的天哪 |
[01:14] | – Oh, get out, man. – I’m telling you. | – 出去吧 兄弟 – 我告诉你啊 |
[01:18] | Hey, you okay to drive | 你能开车吗 |
[01:20] | I’m just on Stanley– you got to go over the hill. | 我就走到斯坦利就行 你可得翻山而行呢 |
[01:23] | – Ah, I might take a power nap in the car. – All right. | – 啊 说不定我就在车里打个好盹 – 好吧 |
[01:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:49] | I’m just helping my friend. | 我只是在帮我的朋友 |
[01:51] | – Locked his keys inside. – I’m a police officer. | – 他把钥匙锁车里了 – 我是警察 |
[01:53] | Step away from the vehicle. Show me your hands. | 远离那辆车 举起双手 |
[01:55] | Wait, wha-wha… seriously? | 等等 什么鬼 开玩笑 |
[01:57] | – Show me your hands. – Aw, come on. | – 双手举过头顶 – 什么鬼啊 |
[02:07] | – I need some identification. – Okay, okay. | – 我需要你的身份证件 – 好好 没问题 |
[02:09] | I’m just… Don’t shoot me. | 我只是 别开枪 |
[02:10] | Let me get it out. Here. | 我来把它拿出来 |
[02:11] | Hey, yo. Bartender had the real thing. | 嘿 兄弟 那调酒师的私藏可真带劲 |
[02:13] | What the fuck is going on? | 这里他妈到底发生了什么 |
[02:14] | – He’s a cop. – Hey, drop that. | – 他是警察 – 把那个放下 |
[02:16] | – Drop it! – Officer Uncle Tom. | – 放下 – 亲爱的警察叔叔 |
[02:18] | – I’m getting it, all right? It’s right here. – Yo, yo, yo. | – 我马上拿出来 好吗 就在这 – 喂 喂 喂 |
[02:20] | I-It’s my car, man, all right? | 这是我的车 好吗 |
[02:21] | He doesn’t have to show you anything. | 他不必给你看任何东西 |
[02:22] | You don’t have probable cause. | 你没有合理的理由 |
[02:24] | Drew, it’s cool. | 德鲁 太牛逼了 |
[02:25] | Nah, it’s not cool. They got time | 这可不是牛逼 他们有时间 |
[02:27] | – Police! – for this bullshit but not to charge the killer cop? | – 警察 – 不去起诉杀人犯警察而是在这搞这档子破事 |
[02:29] | – Step back. – Put your hands on the fence now. | – 退后 – 把手放到栅栏上 |
[02:30] | Okay, well, we-we don’t have to show you shit. | 成吧 我们不需要给你看任何东西 |
[02:32] | I need three I.D.S now. | 我现在需要你们三个的身份证 |
[02:33] | We haven’t done anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[02:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 别废话 给我走 |
[02:36] | Dude, you cops are out of control! | 老兄 你们警察已经毫无王法了 |
[02:38] | On the fence. Hands behind your head. | 转朝栅栏 手放头背 |
[02:39] | Hands on the fence now. | 现在把手给我放到栅栏上 |
[02:40] | Hollywood units and 6-A-45. | 好莱坞片区 6-A-45呼叫 |
[02:42] | Requesting a backup at Cherokee and Hollywood. | 需要切罗基与好莱坞的支援 |
[02:44] | 6-A-45 handle code three. | 6-A-45处理代号3 |
[02:46] | 6-L-60. Show me responding to the backup. | 这里是6-L-60 前来支援 |
[03:02] | LaForest. What do we got here? | 拉福里斯特 发生了什么 |
[03:04] | Rolled up on a possible BFMV. | 疑似车辆盗窃 |
[03:07] | Seriously? | 确定吗 |
[03:23] | Some of Mom’s friends | 我妈的一些朋友 |
[03:25] | want to have a wake in Vegas. | 想要在拉斯维加斯守夜 |
[03:27] | You tell them that’s not what she wanted? | 你告诉他们这不是她想要的 |
[03:30] | I’m not sure they care. | 我不确定他们在乎 |
[03:32] | I mean, what’s she gonna do? | 她又会做什么呢 |
[03:37] | Still headed over to Mom’s | 今天下午还会去 |
[03:41] | this afternoon? | 你妈那里吗 |
[03:44] | You know there’s no rush for that, Mads. | 你知道不用着急的 小玛 |
[03:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:49] | So I guess your Angel’s Flight case is over. | 所以我猜安吉尔缆车的案子已经结束了 |
[03:52] | Almost. | 几乎吧 |
[03:53] | That sounded like a no. | 那就是还没结束 |
[03:55] | Something I missed. | 我似乎遗漏了一些东西 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:00] | You aren’t sure the cop did it? | 你不确定是警察做的吗 |
[04:02] | Evidence says he did. | 证据表明是他做的 |
[04:04] | Dad. | 爸 |
[04:06] | What I can’t figure is what I got so wrong. | 我搞不清楚的是我到底哪一步出了差错 |
[04:09] | I need you | 我需要你 |
[04:10] | to close this today. | 今天把这事给办完 |
[04:12] | Buy me some room to maneuver. | 再给我一些想办法的时间吧 |
[04:13] | Bringing one of our own to justice | 把我们自己人送进监狱 |
[04:15] | why would that need any spin? | 还需要什么周旋的余地 |
[04:17] | I said maneuver, not spin. | 我说的是想办法 不是周旋 |
[04:23] | Irv… | 欧文 |
[04:24] | – we have a real opportunity here. – For what? | – 现在机会就在我们眼前 – 什么机会 |
[04:27] | The public thinks the motive | 公众认为动机 |
[04:29] | – was Black Guardian. – We can steal thunder | – 就是黑色监护人 – 周日 我们可以 |
[04:31] | from these potentially violent protestors | 抢了这些潜在暴力抗议者的风头 |
[04:33] | on Sunday by letting the community know | 让人们知道 |
[04:36] | that they’ll have a voice, a real voice. | 他们可以发声 发出真正的声音 |
[04:41] | Cops versus community. | 警察与人们对立 |
[04:43] | The mentality I’ve been working to change. | 我一直想要改变这种固化思维 |
[04:46] | And you will. You’re not on the hook for any of this. | 你会的 你没和任何这档子破事牵连 |
[04:48] | Black Guardian was on Chief Tenzer’s watch. | 黑色监护人是唐泽局长的手下 |
[04:51] | We isolate | 我们把 |
[04:52] | Francis Sheehan as one bad apple | 弗朗西斯·希汉孤立出来 作为坏警察 |
[04:54] | not representative of the rank and file. | 而不是普通警员的代表 |
[04:56] | You do know the saying about bad apples? | 你知道坏警察到底是什么意思吧 |
[05:00] | We shouldn’t rush to any so-called solutions | 在对目标有清楚意识前 |
[05:03] | without a clearer view of the endgame. | 我们不应该妄作提议 |
[05:06] | Just thinking out loud, Irv. | 初步计划而已 欧文 |
[05:08] | We won’t make any decisions without your full approval. | 没有你的完全允许我们不会做任何决定 |
[05:13] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你们 |
[05:15] | Keep us informed. | 保持联系 |
[05:33] | Chief? | 局长 |
[05:35] | Ida, see if Millie Elias has any free time | 艾达 你看看米莉·埃利亚斯今早有空吗 |
[05:37] | this morning for me to visit. | 我要去拜访她 |
[05:39] | Then put in a call to Laura Cooke at the Times. | 然后给时报的劳拉·库克打个电话 |
[05:41] | And get Detective Bosch in here. | 再让博斯警探过来 |
[05:43] | Now. | 现在 |
[06:11] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[06:14] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[06:17] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[06:20] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[06:22] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[06:25] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[06:28] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[06:30] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[06:44] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[06:50] | I’m told your work with Francis Sheehan yesterday was exemplary. | 我听说你昨天有关弗朗西斯·希汉的工作极具示范意义 |
[06:54] | Under difficult circumstances. | 在困难的情形之下 |
[06:57] | Team effort. | 团队合作 |
[07:01] | Still. | 但还是很厉害 |
[07:04] | How’s your daughter? | 你女儿怎么样了 |
[07:09] | She’s navigating. Thanks for asking. | 她正在自愈 谢谢挂怀 |
[07:12] | Will you be filing on Sheehan today? | 你今天会正式起诉希恩吗 |
[07:15] | Depends how quickly it comes together. | 那得看证据能多快整理完毕了 |
[07:17] | Well, the mayor would like to close this | 市长希望这个案子结束得 |
[07:19] | – as soon as possible. – Yeah, well, the mayor | – 越早越好 – 好吧 市长 |
[07:20] | doesn’t have to make it stick at trial. | 也不一定让案子滞留在庭审阶段 |
[07:23] | Something specific I’m unaware of | 有一些我不了解的特定东西 |
[07:25] | that might hold things up? | 会导致案件的停滞吗 |
[07:29] | Frank Sheehan admitted to me | 弗兰克·希恩向我承认 |
[07:31] | he was guilty of the Black Guardian assault. | 黑守卫袭击确实跟他有关 |
[07:34] | So I’ll have to coordinate | 所以如果我们要再行增加起诉的话 |
[07:36] | with Internal Affairs if we’re filing additional. | 我们得和内务科沟通协调 |
[07:39] | Admitted Black Guardian? | 承认黑守卫袭击案 |
[07:41] | But denies Elias? | 却否认杀害了埃利亚斯 |
[07:44] | You believe him? | 你相信他 |
[07:45] | I did. | 是的 |
[07:50] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[07:52] | Just my team. | 只有我的人 |
[08:02] | Take the whole 48 hours. | 好好利用这48小时 |
[08:04] | But I want to look at the filing package | 但我想在你给地方检察官交材料前 |
[08:06] | – before you submit it to the D.A. – Yes, sir. | – 看一下完整的起诉档案 – 好的 长官 |
[08:09] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:11] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:12] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:13] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:15] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:16] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:17] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:19] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:20] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:22] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:23] | – What do we want? – Justice! | – 我们需要什么 – 公正 |
[08:25] | – When do we want it? – Now! | – 我们何时需要 – 现在 |
[08:26] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[08:28] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[08:30] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[08:32] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[08:34] | No justice, no peace. No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[08:41] | – Hey, old-timer. – Hey. | – 嘿 老伙计 – 嘿 |
[08:44] | He’s, uh, asking for you. | 他找你 |
[08:46] | Tell his lawyer? | 告诉他律师了吗 |
[08:48] | Private moment, I believe. | 他只想见你 我觉得 |
[08:54] | I’m trying to get in touch with one of your dealers. | 我正想和你们的一位交易员联系 |
[08:56] | Tiffany Hsu. | 蒂芙尼·徐 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I’ve left her messages, but… | 我给她留了信息 但是 |
[09:01] | How long has that been? | 已经多久了 |
[09:03] | Me, too. If you hear from her, | 我也是 如果你有她的消息 |
[09:05] | can you please ask her to give me a call? | 能让她给我们来个电话吗 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Thought I’d get an early start. | 还以为我能早点开始呢 |
[09:15] | On Elias? | 埃利亚斯的案子嘛 |
[09:16] | Or something else? | 还是其他的 |
[09:18] | What would that be? | 那会是怎样 |
[09:26] | If you and Bosch need any help with… | 如果你和博斯需要任何帮助 |
[09:29] | – what you’re not doing… – Yeah. | – 你们没做的事 – 不必了 |
[09:31] | I appreciate it, Jimmy. | 十分谢谢 吉米 |
[10:03] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[10:05] | You fucked me. | 你害了我 |
[10:06] | No, you fucked yourself. | 不 是你作茧自缚 |
[10:08] | – You lied to me. – After all your bullshit | – 你对我撒谎 – 听了你那些 |
[10:10] | about believing me and proving me fucking innocent… | 相信我 还能证明我的无辜的话 |
[10:13] | Nothing I can do about ballistics. | 对于弹道试验我一点办法都没有 |
[10:16] | Aw, shit no. | 当然不 |
[10:17] | Yeah, that’s a perfect frame. | 那是完美的陷害 |
[10:20] | Yeah, whose idea was that? | 谁的主意 |
[10:22] | You still saying you didn’t shoot Elias? | 你还想说你没有枪杀埃利亚斯吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, and my gun didn’t either | 当然 我的枪也没有 |
[10:26] | because I had it with me and I wasn’t fuckin’ there. | 因为我一直随身带着 而我他妈根本不在犯罪现场 |
[10:29] | – You’re a blackout drunk. – Fuck off, Harry! | – 你早就喝断片了 – 滚蛋 哈里 |
[10:31] | – How would you even know? – Fuck you! | – 你怎么知道的 – 滚蛋 |
[10:33] | – Explain the match. – I… | – 解释这个匹配的事情 – 我 |
[10:36] | I can’t. | 我解释不了 |
[10:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:40] | Time was that would’ve been your job. | 这本该是你的工作 |
[10:43] | Hmm? Yeah. | 是吧 |
[10:46] | What happened to you? | 你怎么回事 |
[11:19] | Charter member of the Oxford Avenue garden cooperative. | 牛津大道花园合伙企业创办人 |
[11:23] | Got to be a blemish. Parking ticket at least. | 肯定留下污点了 至少得有违章停车罚单 |
[11:25] | Not so much as an overdue library book. | 不过效果倒不至于等同于过期图书馆借书 |
[11:27] | What’s going on with that traffic K hit-and-run? | 肇事逃逸事件如何 |
[11:30] | – Victim appears to be a saint. – Wait. Maybe not. | – 受害者也许是一个圣人 – 等等 说不定不是 |
[11:33] | That Colt 1903 is reported stolen. | 那个柯尔特M1903手枪不是被报失了吗 |
[11:36] | Hey, LT? | 嘿 警督 |
[11:37] | LaForest awaits. | 拉福里斯特找你 |
[11:40] | – Okay, keep me informed. – Yeah. | – 好 有消息随时汇报 – 好的 |
[11:43] | Who in Prints owes us a favor? | 印刷部谁欠我们好处来着 |
[11:46] | There were three of them detained, | 三个被拘留了 |
[11:47] | so backgrounds took a while. | 所以背景调查久了一会 |
[11:48] | It’s all in the log entry. | 都在日志记录里面 |
[11:50] | But Sergeant Mankiewicz suggested I run it by you. | 但是曼凯维奇警督建议我到你这里来一趟 |
[11:52] | What I wrote is what happened. | 我写的就是真实发生的 |
[11:54] | Not so much what you say but how you say it, Sergeant. | 倒不是说你说了什么而是你怎么说的 警官 |
[11:58] | Powers and Edgewood screwed up. | 鲍尔斯和埃奇伍德搞砸了 |
[12:00] | They should be dinged. | 他们该被钉在耻辱柱上 |
[12:02] | The question is by whom and for how long. | 问题是 谁来 以及多久 |
[12:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[12:06] | Well, we got lucky the civilians dropped it. | 幸好这次三个平民放弃起诉 |
[12:08] | But this goes in, we’re forced to file a 128 face sheet. | 如果这事再往前走一步 我们就得提交128面板 |
[12:12] | Hyped up as this city is, evidence of more cop misbehavior | 这座城市都已经如此动乱不安 警察误职的证据 |
[12:15] | is about the last thing we need. | 是我们现阶段最不想见到的 |
[12:17] | I could smell alcohol on Officer Powers’ breath | 我三尺之外都能闻到鲍尔斯警官 |
[12:18] | from three feet away. | 喝醉了酒 |
[12:20] | Edgewood, the same. There are rules. | 埃奇伍德 老样子 规则就是规则 |
[12:22] | Well, rules say you should’ve made them blow. Right? | 规则说你需要检测醉酒程度 不是吗 |
[12:26] | Rules are a guide. | 规则是指南 |
[12:28] | Okay. Then what? | 好的 然后呢 |
[12:31] | A notice to correct | 交一份改正错误检讨书 |
[12:33] | stops at my desk. It never goes public. | 到我桌上 这事不公开 |
[12:36] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[12:37] | they will feel my wrath. | 他们会感到我的愤怒的 |
[12:40] | They will accept it, | 他们会接受的 |
[12:41] | and just as important, you will still be accepted. | 同样重要的 你也仍然会被接受的 |
[12:47] | Clear? | 明白了吗 |
[12:49] | It’s clear. | 明白 |
[12:51] | I need a list of all weapons registered | 我需要弗朗西斯·希恩名下所有 |
[12:53] | on Francis Sheehan’s gun card. | 登记过的枪的清单 |
[12:54] | Soon as you can. | 越快越好 |
[12:55] | – Thanks. – How’s Sheehan? | – 谢谢 – 希恩如何 |
[12:57] | Thinks I set him up. | 还觉得是我陷害了他 |
[12:58] | That’s rich. You’re the only one who believed him. | 那可有你受的 你可是唯一一个相信他的 |
[13:02] | You want wits listed alphabetically or by timeline? | 你想要按照字母还是时间线排序的证人清单 |
[13:04] | – Both. – Alphabetically. | – 都要 – 按字母排序 |
[13:05] | Type a separate timeline version to clip in. | 另起一份按时间线排序的以作补充 |
[13:07] | Where you at, Snyder? | 你进展如何 斯奈德 |
[13:09] | We’re short some photos we requested for the book. | 我们缺一些书里面要的照片 |
[13:11] | Okay. Let’s run through what we know. | 好 我们再过一遍我们目前了解的 |
[13:13] | Frank Sheehan shot Howard Elias. | 弗兰克·希恩枪杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[13:15] | 20:45, Elias gets a text. Angel’s Flight in ten. | 八点四十五分 埃利亚斯收到短信 安吉尔缆车十分钟后到达 |
[13:18] | Sheehan. Burner phone, luring the man up there to kill him. | 希恩 非实名制手机 引诱他到那里 将他杀害 |
[13:22] | Facts, Jimmy, not assumptions. | 我要事实 吉米 不是推测 |
[13:23] | After that depo dust-up, I’m Elias, | 争执过后 我要是埃利亚斯 |
[13:25] | no way I go meet Sheehan alone. | 我不可能会单独去见希恩 |
[13:27] | Someone else sent a text from a burner. And switch | 另一个人用非实名制手机给他发了短信 并掉了包 |
[13:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:32] | – An accomplice? – Talk about assumptions. | – 共犯 – 只是猜测 |
[13:33] | Elias recognized | 埃利亚斯认出来 |
[13:35] | the burner number, or he wouldn’t have gone. | 这个一次性号码 否则他不会前去的 |
[13:36] | Clandestine relationship? | 不为人知的关系 |
[13:38] | Maybe they met up there before. | 也许他们之前已经在那里见过 |
[13:40] | People say Elias had a source in PAB. | 有人说埃利亚斯在PAB有眼线 |
[13:42] | 20:56. | 八点五十六分 |
[13:47] | Let me get this straight. | 让我捋捋清楚 |
[13:51] | So, we’re saying Sheehan was up there, | 所以我们认为希恩 |
[13:53] | drunk off his ass, at Angel’s Flight, | 在安吉尔缆车上酩酊大醉 |
[13:55] | waiting… unseen? | 等人 还未被别人看见 |
[13:57] | Kills Lanny Johnson with a single shot, | 这个人一枪击毙兰尼·约翰逊 |
[14:00] | Elias also, when the car gets up top. | 当车到达顶部时再杀死了埃利亚斯 |
[14:03] | Kill shot and the one up the pipe | 击毙 那个人 |
[14:05] | quick, precise, like a pro | 快速 精准 专业 |
[14:08] | and then disappears like Bigfoot, | 随后就像大脚怪一般消失无踪 |
[14:10] | without anyone seeing him. | 无人目击 |
[14:12] | That’s what we’re saying. | 我们说的就是这个意思 |
[14:13] | Car waiting? | 等待的汽车 |
[14:15] | There goes that accomplice again. | 又回到共犯理论了 |
[14:16] | We need to nail this down for the D.A. | 我们必须为地检提供确定无误的证据 |
[14:19] | He can file with what we’ve got. | 这样他才能以我们提供的材料起诉 |
[14:21] | Ballistics, Black Guardian, probable cause. | 弹道检测 黑守卫 合理根据 |
[14:23] | Lawyers put this on a slow boat, | 律师们拖时间的功夫是一流的 |
[14:25] | we’ll have plenty of time to connect the dots. | 我们有足够的时间连点成线 理解关联 |
[14:28] | Maybe I should take another stab at finding the slug | 也许我应该再研究一下穿过司机身体的 |
[14:30] | – that went through the Operator. – Maybe. | – 金属块 – 也许吧 |
[14:32] | But first we get Wexler this warrant | 但首先我们首先为韦克斯勒得到搜查证 |
[14:34] | and go search Margaret Sheehan’s garage | 再去搜查玛格丽特·希恩的车库 |
[14:38] | Special Master for Detective Bosch. | 特别专家想找博斯警探 |
[14:40] | Task force room is off-limits, Counselor. | 特别小组的房间禁止进入 律师 |
[14:43] | We need to protect the case. | 我们得保护案件 |
[14:45] | – Uh, captain’s office is empty. – That’s where we’ll go. | – 警监的办公室空着 – 我们就去那里吧 |
[14:53] | – What’s up with that? – I solve murders, not mysteries. | – 这是怎么回事 – 我只破谋杀案 不答疑解惑 |
[15:02] | Elias was gonna show a video in court. | 埃利亚斯原本准备在庭上展示一段录像 |
[15:04] | Requested a practice session to make sure it worked when he did. | 他这么做的时候还做了测试以确保其可行 |
[15:08] | Okay. Tech request. | 好吧 需要科技支持 |
[15:09] | Made by Elias himself. | 埃利亚斯自制 |
[15:11] | Didn’t want even his associate to know what he had. | 甚至不想让他的助理律师知道他手上的东西 |
[15:14] | Which was what? | 是什么 |
[15:15] | Something on a Micro SD card. | 那个SD卡中有东西 |
[15:17] | I found an adaptor in his briefcase, like this. | 我在他的手提箱中找到了类似这样的适配器 |
[15:22] | – Counselor? – Of course, no card in his. | – 律师 – 当然了 这里面没有卡 |
[15:26] | What was the video? | 录像内容是什么 |
[15:32] | Bosch, I heard about your ex-wife. I’m… | 博斯 我听说了你前妻的事 |
[15:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | What was the video? | 录像内容是什么 |
[15:38] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:40] | But if I did, if I even had an inkling, | 即使我知道 甚至我发现了任何迹象 |
[15:43] | I couldn’t show you that e-mail, | 我也不能给你那封邮件 |
[15:45] | because it might be related to protected evidence. | 因为可能会涉及到一些需要被保护的证据 |
[15:48] | No videos in Elias’s discovery, not one. | 埃利亚斯案件的证据里没有录像 一个都没有 |
[15:51] | Gee, I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[15:53] | Michael Harris says he was Elias’s whole case. | 迈克·哈里斯说他才是埃利亚斯整个案件的核心关键 |
[15:56] | Forcing– I’m speculating here | 强迫 当然我这里就是猜测了 |
[15:58] | the defense to put Black Guardian cops | 辩方会将黑守卫们 |
[16:00] | on the stand to rebut. | 弄上证人席以作反驳 |
[16:02] | He said, they said. | 他说过 他们说过 |
[16:05] | Elias locks down their testimony on cross, then shows the video. | 埃利亚斯会击溃他们交叉质询时的证言 然后再出示录像 |
[16:08] | Proves the torture, blows them out of the water. | 就能证明虐待的存在 使他们一败涂地 |
[16:11] | Impeachment evidence. | 弹劾的证据 |
[16:13] | Discovery rules don’t apply. | 并且不适用证据发现规则 |
[16:16] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[16:17] | What I don’t understand? | 我还有什么不理解的 |
[16:19] | City would have given Elias | 当局愿意给埃利亚斯 |
[16:21] | anything he wanted to keep that video quiet. | 想要的一切以缄其口 |
[16:23] | Jury would have given him more than that. | 但陪审团会给他更多 |
[16:25] | The whole world sees it. | 整个世界都会看到真相 |
[16:35] | Is it Sheehan? | 是西恩吗 |
[16:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | What they’re saying about the cop is true. | 他们说的关于这个警察的事情都是真的 |
[17:00] | Francis Sheehan. | 弗朗西斯·希恩 |
[17:03] | There is compelling evidence. | 证据确实充分 |
[17:06] | Well, killing my husband won’t stop the civil suit. | 但杀了我的丈夫并不会终结民事诉讼 |
[17:10] | No, it won’t. | 确实不会 |
[17:14] | But that’s not why you’re here. | 但那不是你来这里的原因 |
[17:19] | You would have made a formidable lawyer, Millie, | 你本可以成为一个令人闻风丧胆的律师 米莉 |
[17:21] | the way you can read people. | 你认识人的方式 |
[17:24] | No, I don’t love the law the way Howard did. | 不 我并不像霍华德一样热爱法律 |
[17:29] | I don’t enjoy the game. | 我不喜欢这种游戏 |
[17:31] | And yet, you sent your son to Hollywood station | 可你让你的儿子去好莱坞警局 |
[17:35] | looking like a poster for police brutality. | 像个行走的海报一样宣传警察暴力执法 |
[17:38] | I let my anger get the best of me. | 我被愤怒冲昏了头脑 |
[17:43] | Well, I’ve come hoping to persuade you | 我来是想说服你 |
[17:45] | not to let your anger inflame an already volatile situation. | 不要因你的愤怒让现在的情形火上浇油 |
[17:51] | Well, conflagration can be cleansing. | 浴火才能重生 |
[17:54] | Well, give me a chance to make some changes | 那么 在将整座城市燃起地狱之火前 |
[17:57] | before consigning the entire city to hellfire. | 请给我一个改变的机会 |
[18:00] | Mayor Ramos wants to position himself as the reformer. | 拉莫斯市长想成为变革者 |
[18:04] | His blue ribbon panel. | 他的蓝丝带小组 |
[18:08] | I told him no. | 我告诉他不行 |
[18:10] | If I go back to work, | 如果我回去工作 |
[18:13] | it won’t be as a professional widow. | 绝不会以一个职业寡妇身份回归 |
[18:17] | I said no to Bradley Walker, as well. | 我也拒绝了布拉德利·沃克 |
[18:20] | What did the commissioner want? | 这位委员想干什么 |
[18:23] | To tell me that his foundation is funding this beast, | 告诉我他的基金正资助这只野兽 |
[18:26] | assure me that it will have real teeth, | 还告诉我其獠牙之锋利 |
[18:29] | power to change the corrosive culture | 有足够的力量去改变 |
[18:32] | of your department. | 你们的部门腐败文化 |
[18:35] | His words or yours? | 这是他说的还是你说的 |
[18:46] | They’re trying to throw you under the bus, Irvin. | 他们想在背后捅你一刀 欧文 |
[18:51] | And even in the fog of my grief, that doesn’t sit right. | 即使我现在还在悲痛之中 我都看不下去了 |
[18:59] | – This is a notice to correct. – Only because Mank told | – 这可是改正通知 – 只是因为曼克告诉 |
[19:01] | Sergeant LaForest to run it by me before he cut a face sheet. | 拉福里斯特队长在上交报告前先交到我这里来 |
[19:03] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[19:05] | Three civilians up against a wall | 在致命武器的威胁下 |
[19:06] | under threat of deadly force? | 三个平民靠墙而站 |
[19:08] | By two officers seen in a nearby bar? | 还是被两个临近酒吧的警官所威胁 |
[19:12] | None of ’em beef’d us. | 他们又没有抱怨我们 |
[19:13] | The driver had an outstanding warrant | 你还给司机安了一个与别人交易来的拘捕令 |
[19:14] | that you traded. Lucky you. | 你还真是幸运啊 |
[19:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:22] | Lieutenant, look, this… is all on me, all right? | 警督 这事怪我 好嘛 |
[19:27] | I misread the situation. Edge had it covered. | 我误判了情势 艾奇为我作了掩护 |
[19:29] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[19:33] | He doesn’t deserve an NTC. | 他不应该收到那份改正通知 |
[19:36] | Not to mention this is gonna put a dent | 更不用说这会成为他晋升副官 |
[19:39] | in his plans to move up to Vice. | 计划上的污点 |
[19:41] | Yeah, this is gonna cost him six months before he can reapply. | 的确 他现在要想再次申请只能再等六个月了 |
[19:44] | If he hadn’t engaged after a few beers, | 如果他没有在几杯啤酒下肚掺和这种事 |
[19:47] | you wouldn’t have had a situation to misread. | 你也就不会误判形势了 |
[19:50] | You’re both excellent street cops. | 你们俩都是十分优秀的街警 |
[19:52] | This time, you both fucked up. | 但这次 你们都搞砸了 |
[20:02] | Thanks for stepping on the 128. | 感谢替我们挡刀 |
[20:03] | I’ll let Edge know. | 我会让艾奇知道的 |
[20:07] | Should have the burner phone call logs here tomorrow. | 明天应该就有非实名制手机的通话记录了 |
[20:11] | What did the Special Master want? | 特别专家想要什么 |
[20:13] | RHD ever figure out how Michael Harris’s prints ended up | 结案凶杀科查清楚为什么迈克·哈里斯的指纹 |
[20:16] | on the Kincaid girl’s school book? | 会出现在金凯德女儿的学校课本上了吗 |
[20:18] | Three months before the junkyard, | 在废品旧货场事件三个月前 |
[20:21] | Harris worked part-time at a car wash. | 哈里斯在一家洗车店兼职 |
[20:23] | Kincaid’s mother took her minivan there to wash it. | 金凯德的母亲把她的迷你车送去洗了 |
[20:25] | Book on the back seat. | 书就在后座上 |
[20:27] | Harris had to move it to vacuum. | 哈里斯是为了消毒才移动它们的 |
[20:29] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 真是善有恶报 |
[20:30] | They collect the junkyard | 他们收集了废品旧货场的安全录像 |
[20:32] | security videos, or was it you guys? | 还是说是你们做的 |
[20:34] | It was RHD as part of Kincaid, but we reviewed it. | 劫杀案科为金凯德案收集的 但是我们都检查过一遍 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Hours and hours. | 旷日持久的观影战 |
[20:39] | Nothing corroborated any of Harris’s claims. | 但没有证据支撑哈里斯的说法 |
[20:41] | Maybe a camera someone missed. | 也许有一处摄像头被忽略了 |
[20:43] | I was up there twice. | 我去过那里两次 |
[20:45] | Why the sudden interest in Black Guardian? | 为什么突然对黑守卫感兴趣 |
[20:48] | You want to learn how I work? This is it. Look. | 你想了解我是如何工作的 就是这样 |
[20:51] | Look again. Sometimes you tread water. | 看了又看 有时只是原地打转 |
[20:58] | I need some coffee. | 我去喝点咖啡 |
[21:05] | Detectives, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 警探们 很抱歉打扰了 |
[21:07] | This is Liz Fleischer. These are Detectives Johnson and Moore. | 这位是丽兹·弗莱舍 这两位是约翰逊以及摩尔警探 |
[21:10] | – Pleasure. – Ms. Fleischer believes | – 很高兴认识您 – 弗莱舍女士相信 |
[21:12] | – that her stolen phone is here. – I don’t believe it’s here. | – 她被偷的手机在这里 – 我不敢相信是在这里 |
[21:15] | And I will leave you in their expert hands. | 我就让你们这些专家们处理啦 |
[21:18] | It is here. | 但它就在这 |
[21:19] | My computer’s Find My Phone app says it’s here. | “查找我的手机”表明它就在这里 |
[21:22] | That means that you still have juice, so, | 这意味着你手机还有电 所以 |
[21:26] | may I have your number, please? | 我能请问一下您的手机号码吗 |
[21:46] | What was that all about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[21:48] | Money Chandler’s convinced that Elias had a video | 钱德勒说埃利亚斯有一段录像 |
[21:52] | that blows up RHD’s Black Guardian story. | 能够戳破劫杀案科编造的黑守卫的谎言 |
[21:54] | – No justice… – It’s got to be the torture. | – 无公正 – 肯定有关虐待 |
[21:57] | Camera they didn’t find. | 他们没发现的摄影机 |
[21:58] | Michael Harris said | 迈克·哈里斯说 |
[22:00] | Elias believed him, like he was there. | 埃利亚斯相信他 就像他在那里一样 |
[22:03] | No justice, no peace! No justice, | 无公正 不和平 无公正 |
[22:06] | no peace! No justice, no peace! | 不和平 无公正 不和平 |
[22:16] | – Good. – Listen, you want to go 60-40 | – 很好 – 听着 你的姿势要 |
[22:19] | on that stance. | 四六开 |
[22:21] | – There you go! – Knob to the ball. | – 走你 – 注意球 |
[22:24] | Both hands, both hands. | 双手 双手 |
[22:28] | Good, good. Keep a level swing, man. | 很好 很好 水平移动 孩子 |
[22:30] | Eye on the ball, follow through. | 眼睛盯着球 跟着走 |
[22:32] | Follow through. | 跟着球走 |
[22:36] | Which one’s your grandson? | 你孙子是哪个 |
[22:38] | You got your man, Santi. | 你已经抓到人了 圣地 |
[22:41] | What, you come to crow? | 怎么 来炫耀吗 |
[22:42] | Not me, man. | 不是我 兄弟 |
[22:45] | I get why you did what you did. | 我理解你做事的原因 |
[22:47] | But you don’t agree. | 但是你不认同 |
[22:49] | Maybe we just agree to disagree. | 也许我们还是求同存异吧 |
[22:52] | I never thought he did it. | 我觉得不是他 |
[22:54] | That’s why I stopped by. | 所以这就是我来的原因 |
[22:57] | New developments, ballistics. | 新进展 弹道检测结果出了 |
[22:59] | Maybe you might want to amend your original statement. | 也许你可能想要修改一下你原来的证词 |
[23:03] | And why would I need to do that? | 为什么我要做那种事 |
[23:05] | In the event you forgot something, | 也许你忘记了一些事 |
[23:08] | or misremembered. | 或者记错了 |
[23:10] | I gave him some money. | 我是给过他一点钱 |
[23:13] | That’s what brothers do. | 但那在兄弟之间合情合理 |
[23:15] | Only time? | 只是时间吗 |
[23:20] | What about Friday night? | 周五晚上呢 |
[23:22] | You helped a brother then, too? | 你不也帮助了一个兄弟吗 |
[23:24] | My statement is straight, Santiago, | 我的证词没有出错 圣地亚哥 |
[23:26] | and my memory works fine. | 我的记忆好得很 |
[23:28] | I remember how many cops’ careers | 我知道有多少警察的职业 |
[23:30] | got ruined because of that son of a bitch, Elias, | 因为那个混球埃利亚斯给毁了 |
[23:33] | for his 30 pieces of silver. | 就为了他那”30个银币” |
[23:35] | I remember how you kept your own counsel at Rampart | 我也记得你在堡垒分部为了保护我 |
[23:39] | to protect me. | 将秘密藏在心中 |
[23:41] | I remember back when you were a real cop. | 我还记得当时你还是一个真正的警察的时候 |
[23:45] | Well, me and Sheehan… we still are. | 我和希恩 我们仍然是 |
[23:54] | She’s naive. | 她真是天真 |
[23:55] | A little girl playing with matches. | 玩火柴的小女孩 |
[23:59] | – Anarchists? – Doesn’t take many. | – 无政府主义者 – 不需要费什么功夫 |
[24:01] | Reading between the lines, Twitter, Reddit | 拿推特与红迪网上的文字断章取义 |
[24:03] | they’ve already co-opted her cause. | 他们已经给她安了原因 |
[24:04] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 只是她还不知道而已 |
[24:08] | Desiree Zealy and her noble crusade? | 德西蕾·查莉和她崇高的十字军东征 |
[24:11] | That’s the sideshow. | 这才是捣乱 |
[24:12] | This could get ugly. | 这可能会变得很糟糕 |
[24:14] | She’s gonna get burned. | 她会害了自己的 |
[24:17] | And what about the other matter? | 另一件事如何 |
[24:19] | I’m not sure I understand | 我不太明白 |
[24:21] | – what we’re looking for. – Leverage. | – 我们要找的东西 – 筹码 |
[24:24] | Who supports him, | 支持他 |
[24:26] | – who he owes, who has his ear. – Quid pro quo | – 对他有所亏欠 言听计从的人 – 对价相偿 |
[24:28] | is in every mayor’s DNA. | 真是烙印在每任市长的基因里 |
[24:30] | Are we talking about criminal corruption or…? | 我们是在讨论刑事腐败还是 |
[24:32] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不是 |
[24:34] | Just, um… | 只是 |
[24:35] | something that could look like it. | 一些看上去可能如此的情况 |
[24:38] | If I need it to. | 如果我需要如此的话 |
[24:40] | Because of Sheehan? | 因为希恩吗 |
[24:42] | They’re coming down on us again? | 他们又盯上我们了吗 |
[25:11] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[25:13] | Are you guys ever gonna leave me alone about this fucking thing? | 你们能不能别拿这事烦我了 |
[25:16] | It’s two years ago now. | 这都是两年前的事了 |
[25:19] | Didn’t think it had anything to do with you. | 跟你没有关系 |
[25:21] | Edgar, Bosch, Hollywood Homicide. | 埃德加 博斯 好莱坞凶杀科 |
[25:25] | Nothing’s locked. | 都是开放的 |
[25:28] | Place is all yours. Knock yourself out. | 你们随便查吧 |
[25:51] | Where would you put it? | 如果是你 你会放哪 |
[25:55] | Behind that. | 那后面 |
[26:06] | Wide-angle lens. | 广角镜 |
[26:08] | We’d see the whole room. | 能看到整个房间 |
[26:12] | Bet there’s a closet on the other side. | 我打赌另一边肯定有一个柜子 |
[26:15] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[26:17] | – about any camera. – We dust the mirror and the wall | – 任何关于摄影机的事 – 我们搜查过镜子和墙 |
[26:19] | behind it, whose prints are we gonna find? | 猜猜会找到谁的指纹 |
[26:22] | Mirror was on a hook, kept sliding around. | 镜子就挂在钩子上 不断四处滑动 |
[26:25] | When I changed the clamps, | 当我改了螺丝钳之后 |
[26:27] | I had to take out the hook and plaster over the hole. | 我得把钩子拿出来 用石膏填满那个洞 |
[26:29] | Who’d ever see a hole behind a mirror? | 谁会知道镜子背后有个洞呢 |
[26:35] | Pretty sure I did that wall work | 我很确定我弄这个墙 |
[26:37] | well before your black pencil thing even happened. | 比你们发生黑色铅笔事件早得多 |
[26:40] | Pretty sure there was a camera in there. | 我也很确定这里曾有过一个摄影机 |
[26:43] | If there was, I had nothing to do with it. | 如果有的话 我与此无关 |
[26:46] | You hire other ex-cons like Harris? | 你雇佣像哈里斯这样的有前科的人 |
[26:48] | I like to give them a break, yeah. | 我希望给他们改过自新的机会 |
[26:52] | But they’re cons. | 但他们始终是骗子 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[26:57] | Sure, maybe it was one of them | 是的 也许是他们之中的一个人 |
[26:59] | – put it in there. – Or you, worried about drugs. | – 安在那的 – 或者是你 因为你担心毒品的事 |
[27:03] | You find one of those little SD memory cards? | 你找到了一个小的存储卡 |
[27:05] | There was no camera. | 没有摄影机 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | I’m saying, if there had been one there, | 我是说 如果那里有的话 |
[27:11] | how often would you check it? | 你检查它的频率如何 |
[27:19] | About once a week. | 大概一周一次 |
[27:22] | Until I found it was gone. | 直到我发现它消失了 |
[27:24] | If… I found it was gone. | 如果我发现它消失了 |
[27:27] | My boss said I had to call you. | 我老板让我打给你 |
[27:30] | I already talked to the Feds. | 我已经跟联邦调查局的人说了 |
[27:32] | We’re on a different track. | 我们方向不同 |
[27:33] | Eleanor Wish was my partner’s ex-wife. | 埃莉诺·渥什曾是我搭档的前妻 |
[27:36] | They have a daughter. | 他们有一个女儿 |
[27:37] | This is family. | 这可是关系到一个家的事 |
[27:40] | I understand you’re scared, | 我理解你的恐惧 |
[27:42] | but anything you can tell us could be helpful. | 但是你告诉我们的任何信息都很有用 |
[27:46] | I don’t like talking on the phone. | 我不喜欢在电话里谈事情 |
[27:48] | I’ll come to you. When and where? | 我来找你 何时何地 |
[27:52] | Thanks. I’ll be there. | 谢谢 我会去的 |
[27:56] | The dealer that set up the game at Golden Soup. | 那个上流食府设局的交易员 |
[27:58] | – Pretty skittish. – She’ll meet with us? | – 情绪很激动 – 她会跟我们见面吗 |
[28:01] | Chief Irving finds out you’re chasing this, | 欧文局长如果发现你在跟踪这条线索的话 |
[28:03] | he’ll shut us down. | 他会勒令我们停止的 |
[28:05] | I’m house mouse– I go, nobody’s paying attention to me. | 我就跟家鼠一般不起眼 我去 没有人会注意到我的 |
[28:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:10] | Video doesn’t really change anything, | 录像并不能改变任何 |
[28:13] | in terms of Sheehan. | 关于希恩的说法 |
[28:14] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[28:16] | Now we know what he had, maybe why he was killed. | 现在我们知道他手中的把柄 这也许是他被杀的原因 |
[28:19] | But not who took it, not who gave it to him | 但不是谁拿走了它 或者谁给的他 |
[28:21] | or where the hell it is. | 或者它现在究竟在哪 |
[28:47] | These are challenging times for our city, | 现在对于我们城市来说是一个非常具有挑战性的时期 |
[28:49] | but maybe, with our public and private commitment | 但也许 在我们当局和个人对可负担住房的承诺下 |
[28:52] | to affordable housing, it will help heal our divide. | 贫富阶级分化会得到缓解 |
[28:55] | Speaking of the divide, | 说到分化 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry to tell you | 很抱歉告诉你们 |
[28:59] | that a rogue Los Angeles police officer | 一个歪门邪道的洛城警官 |
[29:01] | was taken into custody in the murder | 因谋杀霍华德·埃利亚斯而被收监 |
[29:04] | of Howard Elias, and the case will be presented | 案件将会移交地检 |
[29:07] | to the district attorney for charges. | 进行起诉 |
[29:10] | To make sure that the culture of police misconduct | 为确保此席卷我国的警员不当行为的不正之风 |
[29:13] | that plagues our nation does not infect our city… | 不腐蚀我们的城市 |
[29:17] | I’m forming an independent civilian panel | 我准备成立一个独立的公民小组 |
[29:21] | to oversee and review, | 以监督 审查 |
[29:23] | going forward, | 再进一步 |
[29:24] | every aspect of the Los Angeles Police Department, | 洛杉矶警局的方方面面 |
[29:27] | and make it better. | 使之更完善 |
[29:29] | Thank you, and God bless you all. | 谢谢 上帝保佑大家 |
[29:43] | Excuse me, Mr. Mayor. | 不好意思 市长先生 |
[29:44] | – I just have one question, if you have time? – Ms. Zealy. | – 我只有一个问题 您有时间方便回答吗? – 查莉女士 |
[29:47] | I feel like I already know you from your social media. | 我感觉我已经从你的社交媒体中认识你了 |
[29:49] | This new commission, how can it be independent | 这个新的小组 如果它接受私人资金捐助 |
[29:52] | if it’s privately funded? | 如何保持其独立性 |
[29:53] | Where are you getting that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[29:55] | Well, I hear the money’s coming from Bradley Walker. | 我听说这笔资金来源于布莱德利·沃克 |
[29:58] | You think it’s wrong to give the community a voice | 你觉得给人民一次去调查警方不当行为的发声机会 |
[30:01] | to investigate police misconduct? | 是不对的吗 |
[30:03] | You’ll hear the people’s thoughts on Sunday. | 你周日的时候就会知道人们的想法了 |
[30:06] | Mr. Mayor, I know you love to engage with constituents, | 市长先生 我知道你十分喜欢与各种组织打交道 |
[30:09] | – but we… – Hold on, Jen. | – 但我们 – 等等 简 |
[30:10] | You don’t need to investigate misconduct, | 你不需要去调查警方不当行为 |
[30:12] | you need to stop misconduct. | 你需要去制止这种行为 |
[30:13] | People like us, people of color, | 像我们这样的有色人种 |
[30:16] | always have a difficult choice. | 总是会遇上艰难的抉择 |
[30:18] | Yes, we all want justice. | 是的 我们都想要公正 |
[30:21] | If you’ll excuse us. | 但不好意思 我们要先走了 |
[30:23] | President of the Police Commission, | 警方小组的主席 |
[30:25] | big developer who works close with City Council | 大承包商 还与市政局工作关系密切 |
[30:28] | where’s the independence in that? | 独立性究竟体现在哪里 |
[30:30] | We choose… to burn and destroy, | 我们选择 燃烧并摧毁 |
[30:32] | or, with a perhaps naive hope, | 或许还存在着天真的希望 |
[30:36] | to create and to build. | 来创造与建造 |
[30:39] | This… is my choice. | 这是我的选择 |
[30:41] | False prophets, false choices– that’s the bottom line. | 错误的提倡 错误的选择 这是底线 |
[30:44] | You want to know my bottom line? | 你想知道我的底线吗 |
[30:46] | Justice for L.A. | 为洛杉矶谋得公正 |
[31:06] | Let me ask you something, Frank. | 我问你一些事 弗兰克 |
[31:08] | Who was it cleared the junkyard cameras during Kincaid? | 金凯德案件中 是谁拿走了垃圾场的摄影机 |
[31:12] | Drake | 德雷克 |
[31:15] | Pipes? | 还是派普斯 |
[31:17] | Cause one of them… | 因为他们其中之一 |
[31:19] | found another camera | 发现了厕所的另一个摄像头 |
[31:21] | in the bathroom, held it back, | 将其藏匿起来 |
[31:23] | then gave the tape… | 然后将录像带 |
[31:25] | to Elias. | 给了埃利亚斯 |
[31:27] | Food for thought. | 你好好思考一下 |
[31:32] | I fucked up, Harry. | 我搞砸了 哈里 |
[31:34] | I guess I should’ve killed one of them, too, huh? | 我猜我可能会牵扯到他们中的一个 对吧 |
[31:41] | Whatever you don’t take, I’m giving or throwing away. | 你们不准备拿走的东西 我打算都送人或扔了 |
[31:44] | We only take evidence. | 我们只带走证据 |
[31:47] | But I’ll send someone out who can help you. | 但是我可以派人手过来帮帮你 |
[31:50] | Are you gonna charge him? | 你会起诉他吗 |
[31:52] | He didn’t do it. | 他肯定没做这事 |
[31:53] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[31:54] | It’s a man’s life. | 这是一个人的生命 |
[32:08] | If you could take all that? | 你们能把那些都拿走吗 |
[32:11] | I don’t know how to get rid of it, and I don’t want it here. | 我不知道该怎么扔掉它们 我也不想让它在那里 |
[32:13] | It was just an excuse for him to come back. | 这只是让他回来的一个借口而已 |
[32:23] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[32:47] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:48] | Found something that might interest you | 在希恩车库里发现了一些 |
[32:49] | out here in Sheehan’s garage. | 你可能感兴趣的东西 |
[32:51] | Two extra barrels for the Beretta, | 贝瑞塔枪的另外两个枪管 |
[32:53] | – and a box of hollow-points. – Listening. | – 以及一盒空头弹 – 我在听 |
[32:56] | Doesn’t change my mind, but… why didn’t he swap barrels | 我的想法还是没变 但是 为什么他不在将枪给你之前 |
[32:59] | before he gave you his gun? | 换一下枪筒呢 |
[33:01] | And the hollow-points. | 还有这些空头弹 |
[33:03] | Yeah. I mean, one could argue a man so intent | 是的 我想说 如果一个人这么想杀霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[33:06] | on taking out Howard Elias, how come he didn’t use them? | 他怎么可能不使用它们呢 |
[33:08] | You got an answer for me? | 你有答案了吗 |
[33:10] | I don’t, no. | 还没有 |
[33:14] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Thanks. | 对 对 谢谢 |
[33:19] | Rogow. T.D. | 罗高 |
[33:22] | His hit-and-run walked in. | 他因肇事逃逸而进局子 |
[33:24] | Voluntary surrender. | 自首 |
[33:26] | Be nice if that caught on. Was he texting? | 如果做实 态度好一点 他当时在发短信吗 |
[33:28] | I don’t know. He’s getting a warrant for the guy’s phone. | 我不知道 他正在申请搜查那家伙手机的搜查令 |
[33:31] | Guy says the cyclist is at fault. | 那家伙说骑自行车的才是有过错一方 |
[33:33] | Sure. Bike riders are always trying to run SUVs off the road. | 是是是 骑自行车的总想撞一撞越野车 |
[33:38] | Should we tell Rogow before or after he files | 我们是在罗高起诉前 还是起诉后告诉他 |
[33:41] | that his vehicular assailant may be a hero? | 他的车辆行凶者可能是一个英雄吗 |
[33:43] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t jinx our prints. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 别给我们带来不详 |
[33:45] | They ever give out medals during sentencing? | 他们在判刑的时候会分发奖牌吗 |
[33:47] | Only in the court of poetic justice. | 只在诗意法庭如此 |
[33:58] | So no funeral, huh? | 所以没有葬礼 是嘛 |
[34:00] | She didn’t want one. | 她不想张罗 |
[34:09] | It still doesn’t feel real. | 但还是感觉不真实 |
[34:13] | No. | 确实 |
[34:14] | It won’t… | 它将持续 |
[34:16] | until it does. | 直到感觉真实为止 |
[34:18] | And it will… in its own time. | 会的 在该有的时间里 |
[34:23] | Which, uh, may or may not be when you want it to. | 只不过也许是你想要或不想要的时刻突然出现 |
[34:26] | That’s comforting. | 那还真是谢谢你的安慰了 |
[34:47] | There is something breeding in this fridge. | 这冰箱里的一些东西都快腐烂变质了 |
[34:52] | Mom thought sell-by dates were suggestions. | 妈妈觉得保质期只是建议 |
[35:40] | – Webson. – Danny, Harry Bosch here. | – 我是韦博森. – 丹尼 我是哈里·博斯 |
[35:42] | You did the match on the Elias case | 是你做的埃利亚斯案件中的弹道对比吧 |
[35:44] | – what’s the margin of error? – None. | – 误差范围是多少 – 没有误差 |
[35:47] | Well, it’s never a hundred percent. | 行吧 不过万事从来都不绝对 |
[35:49] | The barrel striations were so clean, | 枪管条纹如此干净 |
[35:50] | I could’ve done it naked eye. | 我肉眼就能够看出来 |
[35:52] | – Sheehan’s nine. – I’d put money on it. | – 希恩的9号 – 我敢打赌 |
[35:55] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:58] | It’s me. Hip deep. | 是我 已经忙翻了 |
[36:00] | Not gonna be able to pick the boys up later. | 等会可能不能接孩子们了 |
[36:02] | I’ll be there for dinner if that’s still good. | 如果可以的话我会赴晚餐的 |
[36:05] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[36:11] | Detective Edgar. | 埃德加警探 |
[36:16] | I don’t know why I’m so– I mean, I’m not even… | 我不知道为什么我这么 我的意思是 我甚至不 |
[36:18] | It’s just that, you-you know, you hear these stories | 只是 你知道的 你听了那些 |
[36:20] | about gangs and… | 帮派的故事后 |
[36:24] | Was Eleanor undercover? | 埃莉诺是卧底吗 |
[36:26] | Is that why they killed her? | 所以这是他们杀了她的原因吗 |
[36:27] | Is that why who killed her? | 所以这是谁杀了她的原因 |
[36:31] | Step by step. | 一步步来 |
[36:34] | You put a poker game together. | 你们一起玩扑克游戏 |
[36:35] | Two whales from Shanghai. | 两个从上海来的土豪 |
[36:37] | They wanted a challenge. Good players. | 他们想要挑战一下 玩家不错 |
[36:41] | Eleanor’s real good. | 埃莉诺手法很棒 |
[36:44] | Whales have names? | 土豪们有名字吗 |
[36:47] | Ken Lin was the one who hired me. | 是林肯雇我的 |
[36:49] | His cousin manages the place we played at. | 他的表兄运营我们玩乐的场地 |
[36:51] | – Golden Soup. – Yeah. | – 上流食府 – 是 |
[36:53] | Ting… something. | 丁 还是什么的 |
[36:57] | I never got the rest of his name. | 我从来记不住他的全名 |
[37:00] | And the guy who came late? | 那个晚来的人呢 |
[37:04] | You know about that? | 你知道那事 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I never saw him before. | 是 但我之前没见过他 |
[37:16] | He’s from the mainland. | 他来自中国大陆 |
[37:18] | Something about… | 一些关于 |
[37:20] | the whales missing their flight back. | 那些土豪们错过了回去的飞机 |
[37:23] | He went postal on Ken. | 他对肯十分生气 |
[37:27] | It was bad. | 情势很不好看 |
[37:29] | Really scary. | 很吓人 |
[37:30] | Ting know who he was? | 丁知道他是谁吗 |
[37:32] | I don’t know. He seemed to. | 我不知道 他似乎认识 |
[37:36] | How’s her daughter? | 她女儿如何 |
[37:39] | Holding up. | 勉强过活 |
[37:41] | It’s hard. | 很艰难 |
[37:46] | The Feds say they can protect me if I have to testify. | 联调局的人说如果我不得不作证的话他们会保护我 |
[37:48] | They can. | 他们可以 |
[37:50] | But for how long? | 但能保护多久呢 |
[38:00] | Thank you, Ida. | 谢谢你 艾达 |
[38:03] | Commissioner. | 委员 |
[38:05] | Harry Bosch came through like a champ on Elias, Irv. | 哈里·博斯解决埃利亚斯的案子很有一手 欧文 |
[38:07] | Well, still some work to be done, but, yes, | 但还有一些工作没做 但是 是的 |
[38:10] | – he’s a good detective. – And you’re a hell of a chief. | – 他是一个好的警探 – 但是你可是局长 |
[38:13] | Now, if you could finesse Justice Now | 现在 如果你能够立刻维持正义 |
[38:15] | and avert a riot… | 避免骚乱 |
[38:18] | I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[38:19] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | And your support is much appreciated. | 十分感谢你的帮助 |
[38:27] | And, um, well, I may need it. | 我也许需要它 |
[38:30] | What for? | 为什么 |
[38:32] | The mayor’s new independent probe into LAPD. | 市长针对洛城警局的新的独立调查 |
[38:35] | This may end up in a showdown, | 也许最后可能会撕破脸 |
[38:38] | and I’m grateful that we have each others’ backs. | 我很感激我们能够互相支持 |
[38:42] | If it comes to that. | 如果真的到这一步 |
[38:45] | I would like to think that the three of us | 我想我们仨 |
[38:47] | could find a way to both serve the department’s needs | 应该能够找到一个既能满足部门需要 |
[38:49] | and the mayor’s ambitions. | 又能满足市长野心的方法 |
[38:52] | – I’m less sanguine. – Anyway… | – 我倒不如你这么乐观 – 不管怎么说 |
[38:56] | There is a more mundane matter you could help me with. | 你还能够有更多能够帮我的地方 |
[39:01] | RHD is looking for a construction worker | 结案凶杀科正在寻找一名也许有 |
[39:04] | who may have information on an arson-murder. | 纵火杀人案信息的建筑工人 |
[39:05] | And…? | 然后 |
[39:08] | If you’d encourage your foreman to cooperate, I’d appreciate it. | 如果你能说服你的领班合作的话 我会很感谢你的 |
[39:11] | That sounds like a long shot. | 这听上去希望可不大 |
[39:13] | Recent? | 最近的案子 |
[39:15] | Last fall. | 去年秋天 |
[39:17] | Retirement home. Three victims. | 退休之家 三个受害者 |
[39:19] | Worker have a name? | 那名工人有名字吗 |
[39:21] | Bondigas. Alberto. | 阿尔贝托·邦迪亚斯 |
[39:24] | Well, I’ll get the word out. | 我会问出话来的 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:28] | And again… | 还有 |
[39:33] | …congratulations on Elias. | 恭喜破了埃利亚斯的案子 |
[39:42] | When? | 什么时候 |
[39:43] | Monday. I’ve been trying to reach you. | 周一 我试着联系你来着 |
[39:46] | And no one knows who or why? | 没人知道是谁或为什么吗 |
[39:49] | No one knows anything. | 没人知道一切 |
[39:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[40:01] | Hong Kong. | 香港 |
[40:04] | I’m back in Hong Kong. | 我回香港了 |
[40:28] | I wish I was there with you. | 我希望我能在你那里陪你 |
[40:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:35] | In this life, we get two families, Maddie. | 在此世 我们有两个家庭 玛迪 |
[40:37] | One we’re born with and one we choose. | 我们所出生的家庭 与我们选择组成的家庭 |
[40:45] | And your… | 你的 |
[40:49] | y-your mom and you… | 你的母亲和你 |
[40:53] | you’re who I chose. | 是我所选择的 |
[41:10] | Jesus, your dad. | 上帝 你的父亲 |
[41:13] | He was with her. | 他与她在一起 |
[41:53] | I was thinking I might come to Hong Kong. | 我在想我也许会去香港 |
[41:55] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[41:58] | Not now. After I graduate. | 不是现在 我毕业之后 |
[42:00] | You can’t, Maddie. | 你不能 玛迪 |
[42:02] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[42:06] | Someone’s there with you. | 有人在那里陪你 |
[42:12] | Your mother’s federal friends | 你母亲联邦调查局的朋友们 |
[42:14] | used her to look into my family. | 利用她调查我的家庭 |
[42:16] | It broke my heart. | 这伤了我的心 |
[42:21] | Nothing came of it. | 毫无结果 |
[42:24] | I am now | 我现在 |
[42:25] | suspected of being an unregistered foreign agent. | 被怀疑是一位未经注册的外国特工 |
[42:31] | I was invited to discuss it with government officials | 我被请去和成都外的监禁中心 |
[42:35] | in a detention center outside of Chengdu. | 与政府官员喝茶 |
[42:37] | Because of what Mom did? | 因为我妈做的事情吗 |
[42:39] | No. | 不是 |
[42:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:47] | I’m sorry, Maddie. | 对不起 玛迪 |
[42:52] | But it’s going to be okay. | 但是会没事的 |
[42:55] | We go on. | 向前看 |
[42:57] | When will I see you again? | 我什么时候能再见你 |
[43:03] | You’re seeing me now. | 你现在不就在见我吗 |
[43:07] | You think Bosch is right about Sheehan being innocent? | 你觉得博斯认为希恩无辜是正确的吗 |
[43:10] | I want him to be. | 我倒希望他是 |
[43:11] | I think I know what you mean. | 我想我知道你的意思 |
[43:14] | To protect and serve, that’s a real thing for me. | 去保护 服务 这对我来说是最重要的 |
[43:16] | – …no peace. – It’s not that simple, young blood. | – 不和平 – 没那么简单 年轻人 |
[43:18] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 不和平 |
[43:20] | It’s just hard to hold the line sometimes. | 有时候很难去界定具体的界限 |
[43:21] | You wait ten years, get back to me. | 你等待十年 再来跟我说 |
[43:23] | No justice, no peace. No justice, | 无正义 不和平 无正义 |
[43:25] | – no peace… – No shit. | – 不和平 – 没有屎哦 |
[43:28] | …no peace. No justice, no peace. | …不和平 无正义 不和平 |
[43:32] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[43:34] | I’ll call it. | 我来打吧 |
[43:40] | Officer needs help. Back gate of Hollywood Division. | 有警方需要援助 好莱坞分部后门处 |
[43:44] | Pierce, where the fuck you going?! | 皮尔斯 你究竟在做什么 |
[43:46] | William-51. We’re code six. | 警车51号 区域外 |
[43:49] | Our vehicle’s been hit by an incendiary device. | 我们的车辆被燃烧弹击中 |
[44:03] | Dig it. Jack Teagarden. | 我知道 杰克·蒂加登的曲子 |
[44:07] | I need to see all the evidence | 我得看编号为12-0311524 |
[44:09] | on D.R. Number 12-0311524. | 的所有证据 |
[44:13] | And you can turn that back up while you’re looking, | 你看的时候可以备份一下 |
[44:15] | ’cause there’s a Ben Webster solo coming up. | 现在到了本·韦伯斯特的独奏时间 |
[44:40] | John Hancock and thumb. | 签字 按指纹 |
[45:09] | That was quick. | 你可真够快的 |
[45:11] | Something missing. | 有东西不见了 |
[45:12] | I’m shocked. | 我可真够震惊的 |
[45:13] | Take a look, | 你看看 |
[45:15] | see who checked it out last. | 看看是谁最后检查的 |
[45:21] | Hmm. Snyder, Amy. | 斯奈德·艾米 |
[45:24] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[45:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |