时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | So, what is that? | 这是什么? |
[01:36] | The Reggie chip. | 瑞奇之币 |
[01:38] | That’s how he proposed to Mom. | 他就是用这个向妈妈求婚的 |
[01:40] | Or decided to. | 或者是打算求婚 |
[01:43] | Yes, no. | “愿意” “不愿意” |
[01:46] | He flipped it three times before he got a “Yes.” | 他掷了三次才掷到”愿意” |
[01:53] | He gave it to her. | 他后来把这个给了她 |
[01:54] | She gave it to me. | 她又给了我 |
[01:57] | For good luck. | 能带来好运 |
[02:03] | He still doesn’t know. | 他还不知道 |
[02:05] | Keep trying. You’ll get through. | 努力吧 你会熬过去的 |
[02:11] | Why don’t you wait? | 你要不等一会儿吧 |
[02:13] | We can go to the bank together. | 我们可以一起去银行 |
[02:15] | I need to get her instructions. The will. | 我要去拿她的那些指示 那份遗嘱 |
[02:19] | So we can do this the way she wants. | 这样我们才能按她的意愿行事 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | See how your day goes. | 那你看着办吧 |
[02:26] | You can always call me, I can meet you there. | 你可以随时打电话我 我就去那找你 |
[02:28] | I know. | 好的 |
[02:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | – That’s Jerry. – Yeah. | – 是杰瑞 – 对 |
[02:37] | Okay if I stay in here? | 我待在这里没问题吗 |
[02:39] | Of course. He’ll understand. | 当然没问题 他会理解的 |
[02:51] | Jerry, come on in. | 杰瑞 进来吧 |
[02:55] | Eleanor, it’s Jay. | 埃莉诺 我是杰 |
[02:57] | My brother’s in town. Call when you get this. | 我兄弟来镇上了 收到信息回我电话 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I’ve heard this before. | 对 我以前也听到过这个 |
[03:01] | – There’s two of ’em. – One after the other. | – 一共有两个 – 连着的 |
[03:03] | Same language. The brother, twice? | 一样的用语 兄弟来了两次 |
[03:05] | Federal code. | 联邦调查局的暗号 |
[03:07] | Griffin pulling her in to protect her. | 格里芬把她牵扯进来 保护她 |
[03:09] | Tried. What else? | 试过了 还有呢 |
[03:11] | An outgoing text. | 一条发送的信息 |
[03:13] | Screen grab from a video | 周六晚上很晚的时候 |
[03:15] | sent late Saturday night to this number. | 给这个号发送的一张视频截图 |
[03:17] | Blocked subscriber. | 匿名用户 |
[03:19] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[03:21] | I’ve got Max on it. | 我已经叫马克思去查这事了 |
[03:23] | 15 minutes later, Eleanor calls you. | 十五分钟后 埃莉诺打给了你 |
[03:25] | She was jazzed. Back in the hunt. | 她又有干劲了 回归了 |
[03:31] | Ran facial recognition. | 我做了面部识别了 |
[03:34] | No hits local. | 在当地数据库里没找到这人 |
[03:35] | Federal, a flag | 联邦调查局的重点研究对象 |
[03:37] | and a dead-end phone number for further inquiries. | 还留下一个后续需要调查的无头电话 |
[03:40] | Someone wants to keep this guy a ghost. | 有人想要这家伙销声匿迹 |
[03:44] | Ghost who killed her, had her killed. | 一个杀了她 或者在幕后指使的幽灵 |
[03:47] | Ghost makes Eleanor for a Fed, | 一个让埃莉诺引出联邦探员的人 |
[03:49] | and/or thinks she makes him. | 或者认为是她让他这么做的 |
[03:52] | She sends this. | 她发了这个 |
[03:54] | Griffin checks it out. | 格里芬一看 |
[03:56] | Major bad guy. | 大坏蛋一个啊 |
[03:58] | Monday morning, calls her in. | 所以星期一早上就叫她过去 |
[03:59] | She took this. | 然后她就拍了这个 |
[04:03] | The video was taken | 这视频是在 |
[04:05] | 20 minutes before she texted the screen grab. | 她发截图的前二十分钟拍的 |
[04:07] | At a restaurant called “Golden Soup.” | 在一家叫”上流食府”的餐馆拍的 |
[04:11] | San Gabriel. | 在圣盖博 |
[04:14] | Leave now, it’s less than an hour. | 现在出发的话 不到一小时就到了 |
[04:15] | Want company? | 一起去吧 |
[04:19] | – Take your ride? – Yeah. | – 你来开车 – 好啊 |
[04:29] | Reggie’s Skype account…it looks like it’s been closed. | 瑞奇的Skype账号 好像注销了 |
[04:36] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna take a ride with Jerry. | 我要和杰瑞开车出去 |
[04:40] | I left the car keys out on the counter. | 我把车钥匙放外面台子上了 |
[04:44] | I might not go. | 我可能不会去 |
[04:46] | Whatever you decide. I’ll be on my cell. | 随你怎么样 我电话随时保持畅通 |
[04:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[05:31] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[05:35] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[05:37] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[05:40] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[05:43] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[05:46] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[05:48] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[05:50] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[06:05] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[06:27] | Let’s play spot-the-Fed. | 咱们来玩找条子的游戏吧 |
[06:29] | I already started. | 我已身处其中了 |
[06:31] | Cable truck as we drove in. | 停车进来时 我看到一辆电缆车 |
[06:33] | Couple with the tiny dog. | 我看到一堆遛小狗的情侣 |
[06:35] | Maybe we should rethink our approach. | 也许咱们要重新考虑下咱们的方式了 |
[06:38] | I want soup. | 我想喝汤 |
[06:43] | Harry Bosch. | 哈里·博斯 |
[06:46] | Jerry Edgar, I presume? | 这位肯定是杰瑞·埃德加了 |
[06:49] | Chuck Tang. | 我是查克·唐 |
[06:53] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛呢 |
[06:58] | You can’t really be here. | 你们还真来了 |
[07:07] | Look, Harry, I can’t begin to imagine. | 听着 哈里 我真是无法想象 |
[07:10] | I’m not asking you to, Chuck. | 我没要你想象 查克 |
[07:11] | Don’t jerk me off. Who is he? | 别唬我 他是谁 |
[07:13] | A person of interest in a major counterintelligence operation. | 一个被大型反间谍组织盯上的人 |
[07:17] | You’re set up here, waiting for him. | 他们让你在这儿盯梢 专门等他 |
[07:18] | Homeland Security, geopolitics. | 国土安全局 地缘战略方针 |
[07:20] | The stakes are sky-high, and you are directly in our arena. | 赌注高到天上去了 而你恰好在我们的场子里 |
[07:23] | Fine. We’ll wait here with you. | 好吧 我们就在这儿和你一起等 |
[07:26] | His daughter just lost her mom, and you’re talking about stakes. | 他女儿刚失去了母亲 你还说什么赌注不赌注的 |
[07:31] | The man is a Chinese national. | 这男的是中国籍的 |
[07:34] | – He didn’t pull the trigger. – You saying he wasn’t involved? | – 枪不是他开的 – 那你就是说事情和他无关咯 |
[07:36] | I’m saying that if you go anywhere | 我是说你一旦靠近他 |
[07:38] | near him, you’ll jeopardize the case | 就会搞砸埃莉诺 |
[07:40] | that Eleanor gave her life for. | 冒死调查的案子 |
[07:42] | You want to do that? | 你想发展到那一步吗 |
[07:44] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:50] | Let me know if you need any help. | 有事要帮忙记得找我 |
[07:56] | New Bosch… Helpful Harry. | 刮目相看 乐于助人的哈里 |
[07:59] | He’s right. We don’t want to screw up their case. | 他说得没错 我们可不想搞砸了他们的案子 |
[08:02] | We leave their person of interest alone? | 那咱们就不管他们盯上的那个人了 |
[08:03] | Homicide’s our arena. | 谋杀案可是咱们的范围 |
[08:05] | We’ll go after the shooters first. | 咱们先去查开枪的人 |
[08:11] | As long as we’re out of here before this goddamn protest. | 只要咱们在这个鬼抗议活动开始前离开就行了 |
[08:13] | – Here you are. – Oh, hold-hold on a second, okay? | – 您点的餐 – 等等 你先别挂好吧 |
[08:15] | – Oh. I’m sorry. Egg whites only. – Oh, sure. | – 不好意思 我只要蛋白 – 哦 好 |
[08:19] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[08:21] | He stole my phone! | 他抢了我手机 |
[08:25] | This was | 这是个 |
[08:27] | – a rush order. – Howard Elias. Hot case. | – 急单 – 霍华德·埃利亚斯 炙手可热的案子啊 |
[08:30] | Nah. Lincoln dropped off last night. | 不 林肯昨晚拿过来的 |
[08:33] | The test was authorized for after-hours. | 上头批准下班后加点检测了 |
[08:35] | Nothing to test. Our courier banged in sick. | 没什么可检测的 我们的派送员撞伤了 |
[08:38] | We couldn’t get your evidence from property. | 我们不能从证物间把你的证据拿出来 |
[08:39] | It’s still there? | 它还在那儿 |
[08:41] | Well, it would be if I hadn’t caught it when I came in, | 我刚进来的时候没看到 所以应该还在那里 |
[08:44] | and I sent someone over, but we are way backed up here today. | 我派了个人去拿 但我们今天还有很多东西要检测 |
[08:47] | Yeah, well, this one’s a high priority. | 好吧 但这个优先级很高 |
[08:49] | Straight from the chief. Yeah, I get it. | 局长特批的 我知道 |
[08:51] | Do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[08:55] | Times called me this morning about Francis Sheehan. | 泰晤士报今早打电话我问弗朗西斯·希恩的事 |
[08:58] | Prime suspect. | 头号嫌疑犯 |
[09:01] | Your boy Bosch and his task force are leaking like a sieve. | 你的手下博斯和他的专案组嘴巴忒大了 |
[09:05] | The same Bosch who ran interference | 是那个干预劫案凶杀组 |
[09:08] | for RHD’s Friday night antics? | 周五晚上活动的博斯吗 |
[09:10] | You’re not here about Sheehan. | 你不是为希恩的事来的 |
[09:12] | Rumor is you’re making changes. | 传言你在搞变革 |
[09:14] | The tenth floor has always complained | 十楼的人老在抱怨 |
[09:15] | about my unit’s caseload. | 我们部门的案子太多 |
[09:17] | Some of my command staff think you’re not pulling your weight. | 我有些指挥人员觉得你没有尽自己本分 |
[09:21] | Do you agree with them? | 你同意这种观点吗 |
[09:26] | Send in Detectives Bennett and Pell. | 叫贝尼特和帕尔探员进来 |
[09:33] | Chief. | 局长 |
[09:38] | I understand you’ve had a breakthrough on River Watch. | 我知道你们在河谷的案子上有突破了 |
[09:40] | Person of interest. | 是关于嫌疑人的 |
[09:42] | Undocumented individual overheard, | 有人私下传播的小道消息 |
[09:43] | two separate occasions, | 在两个不同的场合散布的 |
[09:45] | bragging about the torching of an old folks’ home. | 吹嘘说是放火烧了一对老夫妻的家 |
[09:48] | Reliable sources? | 消息可靠吗 |
[09:49] | CI’s we’ve used before, solid results. | 我们之前联络过的一个线人给的消息 很可靠 |
[09:51] | We have a description, a name. | 我们搞到嫌疑人体征了 还有姓名 |
[09:54] | Uh, Bondigas. | 叫邦迪加斯 |
[09:56] | Says he lit the match, made a pile of money. | 说是他点的火柴 捞了一大笔 |
[09:58] | A contract job. | 受雇纵火 |
[10:00] | Yeah, we’ve made a few discreet inquiries. | 是的 我们暗暗询问了一番 |
[10:01] | Didn’t want to spook ’em. | 不想打草惊蛇 |
[10:03] | Construction site’s downtown. | 建筑工地在市中心 |
[10:04] | CI says he’s a welder. | 线人说他是个接焊工 |
[10:08] | Bosch has some intersect with this, doesn’t he? | 博斯跟这事也搭点边 是吧 |
[10:10] | A cold case connected to Caffrey, | 一个跟卡佛里有关的悬案 |
[10:13] | the ex-cop who died in the fire. | 就是那个死于大火的警察 |
[10:14] | We reached out. | 我们沟通过 |
[10:16] | Bosch must be pretty busy with Elias. | 博斯肯定在忙埃利亚斯的事 |
[10:18] | Well, I’ll fill him in the next time we talk. | 下次我同他谈话时 我会告知他这件事的 |
[10:20] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[10:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[10:28] | Listen, Chief, I… | 听着 局长 我 |
[10:30] | I wouldn’t put too much faith in rumors, Captain. | 我不会太信那些谣言 警长 |
[10:32] | If I decide to make changes in RHD, trust me, | 如果我想在劫案凶杀科搞变革 相信我 |
[10:35] | you’ll be the first to know. | 你会第一个知道的 |
[10:40] | I don’t know what you’re worried about, Allen. | 我不明白你在担心什么 爱伦 |
[10:42] | The thing’s not built yet. The penthouses are 70% sold. | 施工还没开始呢 顶楼就卖了百分之七十了 |
[10:44] | – It’s not me. It’s my board. – Who? | – 不是我担心 是我们董事会 – 谁 |
[10:47] | Jamie Leonard? His firm’s taking two full floors. | 杰米·莱昂纳德吗 他的公司要买整整两层楼的 |
[10:49] | We need to restructure the new loan. You’re too leveraged. | 我们要对新贷款进行重组 你太杠杆化了 |
[10:52] | This is legacy. | 这可是祖传的啊 |
[10:54] | We’re all leveraged one way or another. | 我们都或多或少有些杠杆化嘛 |
[10:57] | Leverage, risk… that’s how this city changes. | 杠杆 风险 城市就是这么变革的 |
[11:05] | The bank needs breathing room. You need to shift some equity. | 银行需要些喘息的余地 你需要转些股权 |
[11:08] | Fine. Whatever you need. | 好吧 你说怎样就怎样 |
[11:10] | Two percent of your phase three top sheet should do it. | 只要你第三期顶单的两个百分点就够了 |
[11:13] | It’s no problem. Send the papers, I’ll sign them. | 没问题啊 你把文件寄过来 我直接签 |
[11:16] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:18] | – Look at this. – Oh, a good car wash | – 你瞧瞧 – 好好洗个车 |
[11:20] | will fix that right up. It’s just dust. | 就好了 只是尘土而已 |
[11:22] | Hell, have it detailed. On me. | 那就来个豪华清洗呗 算我的 |
[11:45] | Golden Soup’s ground zero. | 上流食府是起点 |
[11:49] | Poker game. | 扑克游戏 |
[11:53] | who was playing, how they got there. | 要搞清楚玩家是谁 他们如何达到这一步的 |
[11:55] | The Chinese national didn’t play. If he had, | 那个中国国籍的人没参与 要是他参与了 |
[11:59] | Eleanor would have taken his picture earlier. | 埃莉诺之前就会拍下他的照片的 |
[12:00] | So he showed up late. | 那么他是后来才出现的 |
[12:03] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[12:13] | We’ve got to talk. | 咱们得聊一聊 |
[12:15] | I thought we were. | 刚才不就是在聊吗 |
[12:17] | If I’m in, I’m in all the way, | 如果我入伙 我就要全盘参与 |
[12:20] | which means no surprises. Not this time. | 不能有我不知道的事 这回肯定不能 |
[12:25] | No apology for what I did with Gunn. | 我不会为甘恩的事道歉 |
[12:27] | I’m talking about now. Moving forward. | 我是说现在 过去的就过去了 |
[12:30] | How does this go? | 咱们怎么搞 |
[12:32] | We’re gonna find who killed Eleanor. | 找出是谁杀了埃莉诺 |
[12:34] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[12:36] | But that’s my answer. | 这就是我的答案 |
[12:39] | We get there, see how it goes down. | 咱们到那以后 再看看事情会怎么发展 |
[12:42] | If that’s not enough, I understand. | 如果这还不够的话 我也能理解 |
[13:53] | No justice, no peace. No justice, no peace. | 不讨公道不罢休 不讨公道不罢休 |
[13:56] | No jus… | 不讨 |
[14:05] | Sorry. Left my keys in here. | 不好意思 忘了拿钥匙 |
[14:07] | Central’s got a witness that puts Sheehan in a bar | 中央警局有个目击证人 看到希恩周五晚上 |
[14:09] | at Grand Street Friday night. | 在格兰街的一家酒吧里 |
[14:11] | Fit the timeline? | 时间吻合吗 |
[14:13] | Wit’s wobbly on that. | 目击证人有点不确定 |
[14:16] | Uniform found your ID in the parking lot this morning. | 工作人员今早在停车场发现了你的身份证 |
[14:18] | Must’ve dropped it. | 肯定是你掉那儿的 |
[14:20] | Mystery solved. | 谜题解开了 |
[14:24] | No guarantees, | 我不敢保证 |
[14:27] | but I’m gonna try to sneak you in before this multi-four | 但我会试着在南局的活动之前 |
[14:28] | from South Bureau. | 帮你混进去 |
[14:29] | Any chance I could watch? | 我可以看看你怎么做的吗 |
[14:32] | I’ve never seen one before. | 我从未见过的 |
[14:33] | Bucket list. Yeah, I get that a lot. | 一生所愿嘛 是啊 这话我听多了 |
[14:35] | I’ll text you a heads-up when we’re close. | 快好了的时候 我会发信息提醒你 |
[14:59] | Why can’t you find Sheehan? | 你为什么找不到希恩 |
[15:00] | I’m really uncomfortable talking to you, sir. | 跟您说话我真的很不自在 先生 |
[15:04] | You really should be talking to Bosch. | 你真应该找博斯聊 |
[15:06] | I would be if the good detective bothered | 要是这个警探大佬肯回我电话 |
[15:08] | to return my calls. | 我倒是乐意跟他聊啊 |
[15:12] | – Sheehan. – A cop who doesn’t want to be found by other cops. | – 希恩的事 – 他是个不想被其他条子找到的条子 |
[15:16] | He’s making us work for it. | 他在给我们制造障碍 |
[15:19] | I don’t know what else I can tell you. | 我也不知道还能跟你说些啥了 |
[15:21] | You know, if this murder isn’t solved, | 你瞧 如果谋杀案不结案 |
[15:25] | if this investigation drags on… | 如果调查拖延下去 |
[15:33] | What about the ballistics? | 那弹道检验呢 |
[15:35] | They tested his gun last night. | 他们昨晚检测了他的枪 |
[15:37] | Results should be back today. | 今天应该就会有结果 |
[15:39] | The bullets match, that’s it. | 如果轨迹吻合 那就确定了 |
[15:46] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警督 |
[16:12] | Ms. Bosch. Lee Russo. | 博斯小姐你好 我是李·罗素 |
[16:14] | I understand you’re having trouble | 我听说你在处理你妈妈的保险箱时 |
[16:15] | with your mother’s safety deposit box. | 遇到了点麻烦 |
[16:17] | I need access to the box, | 我需要打开保险箱 |
[16:19] | but I don’t need anyone watching me while I do it. | 但我开的时候希望不要有人在旁边看着 |
[16:20] | Unfortunately, probate rules… | 很抱歉 监管条例 |
[16:22] | Only apply to boxes owned by individuals. | 只适用于为个人所有的保险箱 |
[16:25] | This box is owned by a trust. | 这个保险箱属于信托的 |
[16:26] | My mother transferred title a few months ago. | 我妈妈几个月前就把这个改了 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. I was misinformed. | 不好意思 我信息来源有误 |
[16:32] | I have a key | 我有一把钥匙 |
[16:34] | and a death certificate. | 以及一份死亡证明 |
[16:37] | And, as you can see, I’m the successor trustee | 如你所见 我是埃莉诺希望家庭信托财产的 |
[16:39] | of the Eleanor Wish family trust. | 继承托管人 |
[16:42] | Great. Everything’s in order. | 挺好 一切都挺合理的 |
[18:35] | – Hey, Mr. Sheehan. – Hey. | – 嘿 希恩先生 – 嘿 |
[18:37] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[18:38] | – Thanks for doing this. -Yeah. No problem. | – 谢谢你帮忙 – 没什么的 |
[18:42] | Hey, you’re undercover. | 嘿 你乔装打扮了 |
[18:45] | Ah, I know. You can’t talk about it. | 啊 知道了 保密嘛 |
[18:48] | – Just head out, please. Thanks. – Yeah. | – 赶紧出发吧 谢了 – 好 |
[18:59] | Yeah, but how exactly | 是啊 但到底要 |
[19:01] | does one coddle the egg? | 怎么温水煮青蛙呢 |
[19:03] | You indulge it. Big allowance, | 你拿好的供着他 高津贴 |
[19:05] | – trips to Paris for Fashion Week. – I’m serious. | – 给他票去巴黎看时装周 – 我认真的 |
[19:08] | But no COMSTAT meetings. | 但不要搞通讯卫星数据库会议 |
[19:09] | Now, sure, an egg will help a good L.T. Egg. | 当然 别的青蛙会帮那些被温水煮的好青蛙 |
[19:13] | But those fucking windbag eggs | 但来自山谷局的那些 |
[19:15] | from Valley Bureau… | 空话连篇的青蛙就 |
[19:17] | Hollywood units | 好莱坞各单位 |
[19:18] | and 27 Tom-Lincoln 41, | 以及车牌号27TM41的巡逻车 |
[19:20] | ambulance hit and run just occurred | 刚在富兰克林和卡汉加大道交汇处 |
[19:21] | at Franklin and Cahuenga. | 发生一起救护车肇事逃逸事件 |
[19:23] | Hit and run, that’s close. | 肇事逃逸 离我们很近啊 |
[19:25] | L.T., come on. Back to the barn. | 温水青蛙 别啊 别出动 |
[19:26] | Six-L-20. Show me responding code three | 6-L-20 给我说下富兰克林和卡汉加大道那的 |
[19:29] | to hit and run on Franklin and Cahuenga. | 肇事逃逸时间的三号响应代码 |
[19:56] | – Lieutenant. – Billets, Hollywood. | – 警督 – 比利茨 好莱坞局的 |
[19:59] | Moore, Johnson. | 摩尔和约翰逊 |
[20:02] | What do you got? | 有些什么信息 |
[20:04] | Uh, ID says Clifton Campbell. | 身份证上写着克利夫顿·坎布尔 |
[20:06] | The driver of the Prius, | 普锐斯的司机 |
[20:08] | Aubrey Stenstrom, was about to park when Mr. Campbell | 奥珀丽·斯坦斯托正准备停车 突然坎布尔先生 |
[20:11] | crashed into her car, and then was blindsided | 就撞到她车上了 然后就被一辆白色SUV |
[20:12] | by a white SUV. | 突然撞到了 |
[20:14] | Texting while driving. | 开车发信息 |
[20:15] | Park one of those black and whites over here. | 开一辆警车过来 |
[20:17] | Block the view of the decedent. | 遮一下死者 |
[20:19] | Pedestrian witness got a vehicle ID and a partial plate. | 行人中有个目击者记住了车标和部分车牌号 |
[20:23] | The driver stopped, then sped off. | 司机肇事后停了一下 然后加速逃逸了 |
[20:25] | People hear that thud, that sound, | 周围人都听到那声撞击声了 |
[20:28] | Morality. | 道德啊 |
[20:30] | You on your own with this, Rogow? | 这案子就你一个人啊 罗格 |
[20:32] | Oh, yeah. I’m used to it. | 是啊 我习惯了 |
[20:34] | I’ll be on this till EOW. One and done. | 我要处理这案子直到结束 一步到位 |
[20:38] | Believe I’ll take me a little stroll. | 我过去溜达下 |
[20:42] | We spent the morning babysitting our lieutenant. | 我们一早上都跟着我们警督 |
[20:45] | Comstat. | 保持通信 |
[20:47] | Got the broadcast on this on our way back to the station. | 回警局路上就从收音机上听到这起案子了 |
[20:49] | They have the crullers over there? | 你们局有油炸小煎饼吗 |
[20:51] | Bagels, but we had Eggslut prior. | 我们只有百吉饼 但还有马铃薯泥半熟蛋 |
[20:53] | Yeah. The line at that place fucking sucks. | 是啊 你们局的吃的太差劲了 |
[20:54] | Barrel. | 胖桶 |
[20:56] | Check this out. | 过来看看 |
[21:06] | Officer Rogow, you need a little help with this? | 罗格警官 需要帮忙吗 |
[21:08] | You guys think that gun is some kind of clue, | 你们认为那把枪是线索的话 |
[21:10] | be my guest. As far as I’m concerned, | 就大胆去想吧 不过我认为 |
[21:13] | I’m looking at a felony K. | 这是交通事故 |
[21:33] | Point has eyes on an arrival. | 我看到有人回来了 |
[21:35] | Kid’s back with an unidentified male passenger. | 那孩子和一个未知男性一起回来的 |
[21:50] | Been gone about a quarter of an hour. | 离开了差不多一刻钟 |
[21:52] | Who’s the friend? | 那男的是谁 |
[22:45] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[22:47] | It’s Bullard, SIS. At the Sheehan house? | 我是特别调查科的布拉德 我在希恩家门口监视 |
[22:50] | – Yeah. What’s up? – Couple minutes ago, a car pulled | – 嗯 怎么了 – 几分钟前 一辆车在旁边一家门口停下 |
[22:52] | into a neighbor’s two doors down. | 下来两个人 |
[22:54] | Kid we’ve marked gets out with an unidentified male passenger, | 我们盯的那个孩子和一个未知男性一起进去了 |
[22:57] | goes inside. Limited view. | 看不清是谁 |
[22:59] | Hat, head down. | 带了帽子 又低着头 |
[23:01] | Could’ve been Sheehan. | 有可能是希恩 |
[23:03] | SIS has movement on Sheehan. | 特别调查科有了希恩的新动向 |
[23:06] | Bang it. | 掉头 |
[23:18] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[23:20] | Hey, we’ll meet you there. | 咱们在那儿回合 |
[23:22] | Jimmy, I want | 吉米 我想让 |
[23:25] | SIS to lock it down before we’re on scene to assess. | 特别调查科在我们到达前包围现场 |
[23:29] | We’ve got a perimeter. | 我们有防御带 |
[23:31] | I don’t want a barricaded suspect situation. | 我不想给嫌疑人设置路障 |
[23:34] | Well, we don’t want to lose him again, either. | 可我们也不不想再次把他跟丢了啊 |
[23:36] | – We won’t. – All right. | – 我们不会跟丢的 – 好吧 |
[23:43] | Bullard? | 布拉德 |
[23:45] | Robertson. We’re on our way. Listen, tighten up | 我是罗伯森 我们在来的路上 听着 |
[23:48] | your secondary, and have your layoff units look | 让你的副手准备好 让你那些歇着的小队找找 |
[23:49] | for a rental he might have parked nearby. | 他可能把租的车停在附近了 |
[23:51] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[23:54] | What, you got a question? | 怎么了 你有什么问题 |
[24:24] | – Margaret. – Frank, what do you want? | – 玛格丽特 – 弗兰克 你想干嘛 |
[24:27] | Look, I just… I got to leave for a little while, okay? | 我只是要离开一段时间 好吗 |
[24:29] | And I just wanted to come say good-bye. | 我只是过来道个别 |
[24:31] | Done and done, Frank. | 道完别了 弗兰克 |
[24:33] | I have to disappear myself. | 我之前不得不消失 |
[24:36] | You disappeared two years ago. Good plan, well thought out. | 你两年前就消失了 计划不错 考虑得很好 |
[24:39] | I just want to say good-bye to Liam. I want to give him a hug. | 我只想跟利亚姆道个别 抱一下他 |
[24:41] | Liam’s at school– kindergarten, five days a week. | 利亚姆在学校 幼儿园 一周五天都在那 |
[24:45] | Oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[24:47] | Oh, goddamn it. | 该死 |
[24:49] | – Shit. – How much have you had today? | – 该死 – 你今天又喝了多少 |
[24:52] | I’m not drinking. I gave up. I quit. | 我不喝酒了 戒了 不喝了 |
[24:54] | – I’m quitting. – Oh, good to hear. Day one. | – 刚戒 – 真厉害啊 戒了一天 |
[24:56] | I didn’t expect you to believe me. | 我也没指望你相信我 |
[24:58] | How can you expect me to believe you, Frank? | 你让我怎么信你呢 弗兰克 |
[24:59] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都有点不认识你了 |
[25:01] | Maggie, I don’t fucking know me, either, anymore. | 麦琪 连我自己都不认识自己了 |
[25:04] | Okay, you think I’d be here right now | 好吧 你觉得要是咱们的孩子还活着 |
[25:06] | in this place if the baby had lived, really? | 我现在还是这境况吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah, I do. This is where you’ve been headed | 我认为会 你长久以来 |
[25:11] | – for a real long time. – Fuck. | – 就是这德行 – 我去 |
[25:13] | The baby, the Michael Harris thing. | 孩子的事 迈克·哈里斯的事 |
[25:16] | You were looking for excuses to get where you wanted, | 你一直在为自己的行为找借口 |
[25:18] | and now you’re there. | 现在你得偿所愿了 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry, Mags. | 对不起 麦琪 |
[25:30] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[25:32] | You got SIS moving in. | 你把特别调查科搅进来了 |
[25:34] | – Take it easy, Frank. – No. I get it. | – 放松点 弗兰克 – 不 我懂 |
[25:36] | You put ’em there, right? | 是你把他们安插进来的 是吧 |
[25:37] | You had to, it’s the right move? | 你不得不这样 这才是正确的做法是吧 |
[25:39] | – You didn’t give us a choice. – Yeah. | – 你没留给我们多少选择余地 – 是啊 |
[25:42] | Well, I’m giving you one now, okay, ’cause my wife | 我现在给你们个选择 因为我老婆也在这儿 |
[25:44] | is here, Harry, okay My wife is here. | 哈里 我老婆在这儿好吗 |
[25:47] | I don’t want her getting caught in the fucking crossfire. | 我不希望她遭遇交火的情境 |
[25:49] | Okay, let’s talk this through. | 好吧 咱们聊聊 |
[25:51] | No, I’m not talking this through, Harry. Okay? | 不 我不要跟你聊 哈里 懂吗 |
[25:53] | You talk… to them… now. | 你现在和他们说 |
[25:55] | They have to back off, okay? | 让他们撤退 懂吗 |
[25:57] | They have to back the fuck off. | 撤退 |
[26:01] | If they don’t back off, Harry, I’m… | 如果他们不撤退 我 |
[26:03] | I’m gonna fucking eat my gun. | 我就要饮弹自尽了 |
[26:05] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能 |
[26:07] | I’m headed to you. | 我正赶来 |
[26:10] | Sheehan’s cell…it’s back on. | 希恩的手机 上线了 |
[26:14] | We’re ten minutes away. | 我们还有十分钟到 |
[26:16] | Bosch, what’s your location? | 博斯 你在哪 |
[26:19] | Westbound, down on Victory from the 5. | 从第五大街上到了维多利亚大街 向西行驶 |
[26:22] | Listen, Harry, Margaret’s got to go. | 听着 哈里 得让玛格丽特离开 |
[26:24] | She’s got to pick up our kid Liam. | 她得去接我们的孩子利亚姆 |
[26:26] | – Frankie, no. – Yes. Yes, you have to go. She has to go. | – 弗兰克 别这样 – 是的 你的走 她得走 |
[26:29] | She’s got to go get Liam, okay? Once I know she’s safe, | 她得去接利亚姆 好吗 一旦她安全了 |
[26:31] | that’s fine. | 那就行了 |
[26:33] | Then… then game over. I’ll come out, hands up. | 游戏就结束了 我会自动出来 束手就擒 |
[26:36] | Frank, put your wife on the phone. | 弗兰克 让你老婆接电话 |
[26:37] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[26:40] | Here. | 给 |
[26:41] | It’s Harry. Talk to him. | 是哈里 你跟他说 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[26:46] | Margaret, drive away from the house. | 玛格丽特 从家里开车离开 |
[26:49] | And…and then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[26:51] | Drive away from the house. | 开车离开 |
[26:52] | When you see a patrol car, | 看见巡逻车后 |
[26:53] | pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[26:55] | He’s gonna hurt himself. | 他会伤害他自己的 |
[26:56] | – No, he’s not. – You don’t know that. | – 不 他不会的 – 你怎么知道 |
[26:58] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[27:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | Sheehan’s wife is driving away from the house. | 希恩的老婆要从家里开车离开了 |
[27:10] | Repeat. Sheehan’s wife is going to drive away from the house. | 重复一次 希恩的老婆要从家里开车离开了 |
[27:15] | One more time, sir. Detective Robertson isn’t here. | 我再说一次 先生 罗伯森探长不在这儿 |
[27:18] | But he would tell you the same thing. | 但他也会跟我说一样的话的 |
[27:20] | You need to speak to Media Relations. | 你得和媒体公关部联系了 |
[27:25] | Confirm that, fuckhead. | 确定好了再说 |
[27:28] | Firearms Unit call here, where is everyone? | 枪械队都被叫走了吗 大家去哪了 |
[27:31] | Our rabbit’s at his wife’s house. | 目标出现在他老婆家了 |
[27:33] | What was that? | 刚才谁打来的 |
[27:35] | Our Times weasel — Anderson. | 泰晤士报的黄鼠狼 安德森 |
[27:37] | Wanted confirmation of Francis Sheehan as our prime suspect. | 想确认弗朗西斯·希恩是不是我们的头号疑犯 |
[27:41] | Can anybody keep a secret in this town? | 这镇上还有人能守住秘密吗 |
[27:52] | Wife on the move. | 老婆出发了 |
[27:56] | Heading south on primary. | 朝南边开去了 |
[28:06] | His phone…it’s moving with her. | 他的手机跟着她的车一起动呢 |
[28:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:16] | Your close contain spooked him. | 你的包围战术吓到他了 |
[28:18] | – Man was already well spooked. – You don’t know that. | – 他本来就受惊了 – 你怎么知道 |
[28:21] | Hey, let’s argue about it later. You close? | 咱们等下再争吧 你快到了 |
[28:23] | Three minutes. | 还有三分钟 |
[28:55] | She’s pulled over. | 她停车了 |
[28:56] | The phone…it stopped with the car. | 手机也随车一起停了 |
[28:59] | Don’t move! Get out of the vehicle! | 别乱动 从车上下来 |
[29:02] | Slowly. | 慢慢下 |
[29:04] | Put your hands up. | 举起手 |
[29:06] | Up where I can see ’em. Let’s go! | 举到我能看清的地方 快点 |
[29:08] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[29:10] | Walk backwards to the sound of my voice. | 循着我的声音倒退着过来 |
[29:13] | Keep coming. | 继续 |
[29:17] | – Stop. I need you to kneel, ma’am. – My son… | – 停下 你现在得跪下来 女士 – 我儿子 |
[29:20] | Kneel! | 跪下 |
[29:22] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[29:24] | Is your husband inside your car? | 你丈夫在车里吗 |
[29:26] | Just don’t hurt him. Please! | 别伤害他 求你了 |
[29:33] | He’s not in the car. | 他不在车上 |
[29:45] | I have him. | 我看到他了 |
[29:52] | Grey Honda Element heading westbound on “H.” | 他开一辆灰色本田朝西边出发了 |
[29:55] | – We’re close. Hang back. – Copy that. | – 离我们很近 你先别动 – 收到 |
[30:33] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[30:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[30:44] | There’s another way. | 还有别的办法 |
[30:46] | You didn’t do Elias. | 埃利亚斯的事不是你干的 |
[30:49] | Let me prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[30:51] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[30:53] | No, no, no. No, it’s not. | 不 不 不 不迟 |
[30:55] | No, it’s not. | 还不迟 |
[30:56] | We’re all wasting our time if that’s how it is. | 要是太迟了 那我们岂不是都在浪费时间 |
[30:59] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你难道是这么认为的吗 |
[31:04] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[31:08] | What about him? | 关他什么事 |
[31:10] | You check out now, he’ll never know. | 你现在挂了 他就永远不知道了 |
[31:12] | That may be better, Bosch. | 那样可能还更好 博斯 |
[31:14] | No. That’s never better. | 不 那绝不可能 |
[31:19] | You didn’t do it. | 不是你杀的 |
[31:23] | You got to show him, Frank. | 你得证明给他看 弗兰克 |
[31:25] | What about the other stuff? | 其他的事呢 |
[31:26] | You’re already taking the first step. | 你已经迈出第一步了 |
[31:28] | But this isn’t worth what it’ll do to him. | 但不值得让他因为这事而受影响 |
[31:31] | Villanova. | 维拉诺瓦 |
[31:34] | The man you shot. | 你射中的那个人 |
[31:36] | It was a good shoot. You know it. | 那枪没打错 你心里清楚 |
[31:38] | I do know it. I do. | 我知道 没错 |
[31:41] | Your boy. | 你儿子 |
[31:45] | That’s not just your birthday, brother. | 他的父亲 困扰他的不只是你的生日 兄弟 |
[31:48] | That’s every day for him. | 他每天都会被困扰 |
[31:51] | Every minute of every day for the rest of his life. | 他余生每天 每一分钟都会被此困扰 |
[31:59] | Come on, Frank. | 算了吧 弗兰克 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 算了 |
[33:02] | This is fucked up, Harry. | 真是一团糟 哈里 |
[33:05] | I know, brother. Come on. | 我知道 兄弟 来吧 |
[33:25] | Vintage Bosch. | 老式做派 |
[33:29] | The way you talked him down. | 你说服他的方式 |
[33:31] | “I believe you, Frankie. I believe.” | “我相信你 弗兰克 我相信你” |
[33:34] | I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[33:36] | Hey, man, you already won your Oscar. | 嘿 伙计 你的演技可以拿奥斯卡了 |
[33:38] | – Jimmy. – Hey, I’m just saying good job. | – 吉米 – 嘿 我就夸夸你干得好嘛 |
[33:41] | Thank God we didn’t have to shoot another cop. | 谢天谢地 咱们不用再枪击警察了 |
[33:47] | Here comes the cavalry. | 装甲部队来了 |
[33:58] | This is on you, Bosch. This whole thing. | 这都是你的错 博斯 整件事都是 |
[34:01] | Mr. Special Task Force. | 特别任务小组先生 |
[34:03] | Big man. Second you see Elias dead, you think it’s one of us. | 大佬 埃利亚斯一死 你就认为是我们的人干的 |
[34:07] | – It’s what you guys thought, too. – Well, Elias was coming | – 你们还不是这么认为的 – 可埃利亚斯是来 |
[34:09] | after Frankie. You know that, right? | 找弗兰克的 你知道的 对吧 |
[34:10] | Most cops would protect their own. | 大部分当警察的都会护着自己人 |
[34:12] | I got two murders. | 我还有两宗谋杀案 |
[34:13] | I’m trying to find the truth. | 需要查出真相 |
[34:15] | The truth? What are… | 真相 那是 |
[34:30] | We got her statement. | 已经给她录口供了 |
[34:32] | Where’s he going? | 你们要送他去哪 |
[34:33] | Someplace safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[34:35] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[34:36] | Are you gonna charge him for killing Elias? | 你们会控告他杀了埃利亚斯吗? |
[34:38] | Ballistics aren’t back yet, but he didn’t do it. | 弹道报告还没出来 但人不是他杀的 |
[34:41] | Don’t worry. I’ll clear him. | 别担心 我会换他清白的 |
[34:57] | Frank… get yourself a good lawyer | 弗兰克 给自己找个好点的律师来 |
[35:00] | to deal with Black Guardian, like we talked about. | 处理黑守卫的事 就像我们之前谈过的那样 |
[35:04] | Meantime, I got 48 hours to prove you didn’t do it. | 与此同时 我有48小时时间来证明你的清白 |
[35:09] | I liked being a cop, Harry. | 我以前挺喜欢当警察的 哈里 |
[35:15] | Go easy, brother. | 放轻松 兄弟 |
[35:21] | You guys take him. | 你们带他走吧 |
[35:23] | We’ll clean up here. | 我们来善后 |
[35:24] | Sure. | 行 |
[36:33] | Hi, you’ve reached Tiffany’s cell phone. | 嗨 我是蒂凡尼 |
[36:36] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[37:28] | It’s a sweet ring. | 是枚漂亮的戒指 |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[37:47] | Night before I shipped out from Fort Irwin. | 我从欧文堡坐船出国的前一晚 |
[37:50] | You were… | 那时你才 |
[37:51] | what, four? | 多大 四岁吧 |
[37:56] | Last nights, always tough. | 后半夜 总是很难熬 |
[38:02] | Borrego Springs Valley Inn. | 巴雷拉春之谷旅馆 |
[38:06] | For some reason, | 不知何故 |
[38:07] | your mom had this idea we should go to the movies. | 你妈妈建议我们去看电影 |
[38:10] | Drive-in. | 露天电影 |
[38:12] | That’s a real thing? | 还真有这种电影 |
[38:14] | Yeah, used to be. | 是啊 以前有 |
[38:15] | 2003, not so much. | 2003 已经为数不多了 |
[38:21] | She swore she’d seen one just outside of town. | 她发誓自己在城外看到有一家这种影院 |
[38:24] | So the three of us hopped in the Goat, | 于是我们三个跳进了山羊里 |
[38:26] | – just after sunset… – Slow down. “The Goat”? | – 太阳一下山就… – 等等 “山羊”? |
[38:29] | A perfect black GTO. | 一辆漂亮的黑色GTO |
[38:31] | I’m guessing that’s a car. | 我猜这玩意是辆车吧 |
[38:33] | No, not a car. | 不 不是车 |
[38:35] | A beast. | 是头野兽 |
[38:36] | ’67 Pontiac. | 67版庞蒂克 |
[38:38] | And you named it. | 名字是你取的 |
[38:40] | Ragtop, V8, | 敞篷汽车 V8 |
[38:42] | four on the floor. | 四个轮子 |
[38:44] | Mads, a car like that needs a name. | 这样的车肯定得取个名 |
[38:47] | I got a picture of it around here, somewhere. | 还有张车的照片呢 不知放哪里了 |
[38:52] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[38:55] | picnic basket in the back. | 车后放着野餐篮 |
[38:56] | You’re on Mom’s lap, buckled in. | 你坐你妈腿上 扣着安全带 |
[39:00] | Top down, wind in our hair. | 车顶降下来了 微风拂面 |
[39:02] | Head to the drive-in. | 我们就这么朝影院进发了 |
[39:04] | We get there, | 我们到的时候 |
[39:07] | no movie. | 发现根本就没电影 |
[39:09] | Closed? | 关门了 |
[39:10] | Never existed. | 压根就没有电影 |
[39:11] | She straight-up lied. | 她扯得谎 |
[39:14] | It was a smart move. | 她挺机智的 |
[39:17] | A picnic. | 一顿野餐 |
[39:18] | My last night. | 就在我最后呆的那晚 |
[39:20] | But it was beautiful. | 但那晚确实美妙 |
[39:23] | Amazing view. | 景色很好 |
[39:25] | It was a clear night. | 夜晚很晴朗 |
[39:26] | Sky was packed with stars, and… | 天空布满星星 而且 |
[39:30] | it was just the three of us, | 就只有我们三个人 |
[39:31] | sitting on this big blue blanket. | 坐在蓝色大毯子上 |
[39:38] | Buddy of mine from Stars and Stripes | 我《星条旗新闻》的一个朋友 |
[39:41] | made this up for me, and… | 帮我做了这个海报 然后 |
[39:44] | I sent it to your mom a few years later. | 几年后 我把它送给了你妈妈 |
[39:49] | The last time together as a family. | 最后一次作为家人团聚 |
[39:59] | I asked her if she was okay, me leaving. | 我问她感觉怎么样 我要走的事 |
[40:03] | My age, an old guy, | 毕竟我年纪在那 老了 |
[40:06] | could’ve finished my service as a training officer. | 完成不了教官的任务了 |
[40:08] | But… | 但是 |
[40:11] | she said she was fine with it. | 她说她觉得没事 |
[40:15] | Said if I didn’t believe her, maybe I’d believe the stars. | 她说如果我不信她 也该相信这些星星 |
[40:19] | Your mom was a bit of a gambler. | 你妈妈有点赌徒的个性 |
[40:27] | So, we’re sitting there. | 我们就这么坐在那 |
[40:31] | No shooting stars. | 没出现流星 |
[40:33] | She said she’s gonna count to ten. | 她说她要数十秒 |
[40:36] | One shows up, I go to Afghanistan. | 要是有流星出现 我就去阿富汗 |
[40:39] | No shooting star, I stay home. | 没有流星 我就留在家里 |
[40:43] | You saw one. | 你看到了一颗 |
[40:44] | Not just one. | 不止一颗 |
[40:47] | Ten, | 十颗 |
[40:49] | maybe 20. | 也许有二十颗 |
[40:57] | You know, Mads, | 知道吗 小玛 |
[41:00] | if I had it to do over, | 如果有机会重来 |
[41:03] | I wouldn’t have gone. | 我不会离开的 |
[41:08] | You make choices. | 人生面临各种抉择 |
[41:10] | Sometimes they’re wrong, sometimes they’re right. | 有时你的抉择是错的 有时是对的 |
[41:16] | You do your best. | 你只能尽力而为 |
[41:24] | I sure loved your mom. | 我确实是爱你妈妈的 |
[41:46] | Going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:15] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[42:16] | I’m not asking for a… | 我不是想听 |
[42:18] | “Jimmy, you’re right.” | “吉米 你是对的” |
[42:19] | I’d settle for, um, | 你只要说句 |
[42:21] | “Jimmy, you’re not wrong.” | “吉米 你没错” 就行 |
[42:23] | No games. | 别开玩笑 |
[42:25] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[42:27] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道报告出来了 |
[42:29] | Bullet in Howard Elias matched to Sheehan’s service weapon. | 霍华德·埃利亚斯身上的子弹和希恩的公配手枪是吻合的 |
[42:35] | The nine he gave you. | 就是他给你的那把 |
[42:40] | I know a good shortcut. | 我知道条近道 |
[42:42] | – What? – Never mind. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[42:44] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[42:47] | Sheehan killed Elias. | 希恩杀了埃利亚斯 |
[42:50] | We solved it, Bosch. | 案子破了 博斯 |
[42:53] | We got our guy. | 我们抓到凶手了 |