时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:19] | What’s going on? | 你要去哪 |
[01:21] | School. | 学校 |
[01:22] | Maddie… | 玛迪 |
[01:24] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:25] | Maybe that’s not such a good idea. | 上学可能不是个好办法 |
[01:27] | Maybe there isn’t a “Good idea.” | 可能根本就没有好办法 |
[01:32] | I thought we could talk. | 我们可以谈一谈 |
[01:34] | Until you get called into work | 然后你临时接到工作 |
[01:36] | and leave me here all alone? | 把我自己丢在这吗 |
[01:37] | Wouldn’t do that. | 不会的 |
[01:41] | I’ll be all right. I’ll be with friends. | 不用担心我 我会和朋友待一起 |
[01:43] | Take it slow, Maddie. | 慢慢来 玛迪 |
[01:51] | We’ll talk tonight. | 我们今晚再聊 |
[01:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:55] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你可以吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:59] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[02:00] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:03] | I’m picking you up after school. | 放学我去接你 |
[02:06] | Madeline? | 玛德琳 |
[02:08] | I’m picking you up. | 我去接你 |
[02:30] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[02:44] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[02:47] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[02:58] | Harry Bosch? | 你是哈里·博斯吗 |
[03:01] | Look, maybe you should come out for this. | 你得出来一下 |
[03:03] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 有坏消息要告诉你 |
[03:05] | Hey, here, let me help you. | 嘿 我来帮你 |
[03:08] | It’s about your mom. | 和你母亲有关 |
[03:12] | Come on, kid, you’re not in trouble. | 放心吧 孩子 没事的 |
[03:17] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会变好的 |
[03:53] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[03:56] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[03:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:02] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:04] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:07] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:12] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:26] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:51] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[04:52] | Now you got surveillance on my wife, | 你现在开始监控 |
[04:54] | on my kid? | 我妻子和孩子了 |
[04:56] | Frankie, where the fuck are you? | 弗兰基 你在哪 |
[04:58] | You said you believed me. | 你说你相信我 |
[04:59] | The longer you’re out, worse it looks. | 你越逃 情况越糟糕 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I know. Fuck. | 我知道 |
[05:04] | I know I kind of spooked out on you, | 我是有点吓到你了 |
[05:06] | but I got shit I got to take care of. | 但我有烂摊子要收拾 |
[05:08] | I’m coming in, I am. | 我会现身的 不骗你 |
[05:10] | Today. Now. | 今天 就现在 |
[05:11] | Today, tomorrow. Fuck it. | 今天还是明天 无所谓 |
[05:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:17] | I’m good, Harry. It’s all… | 我很好 哈里 一切 |
[05:19] | it’s all fucking cool. | 都挺好的 |
[05:35] | Sheehan’s running. | 希恩逃跑了 |
[05:37] | You just waking up to that? | 你才知道 |
[05:39] | Check the backwards book. I sent you the number. | 查查电话簿 我发号码给你 |
[05:43] | Sheehan? | 希恩 |
[05:44] | Called less than a minute ago. | 我刚和他通完电话 |
[05:46] | Man loves his Bosch. | 手下都爱戴你 |
[05:48] | All the slack you cut him. | 对你伸出的援手 |
[05:57] | Pay phone. Old school. Rampart Village. | 老式公用电话 兰帕特镇 |
[06:00] | Send somebody. | 发给其他人 |
[06:02] | See if there’s video of him coming and going, | 看看有没有监控拍到他进出的画面 |
[06:05] | what he’s wearing, driving. | 穿什么衣服 开什么车 |
[06:07] | Who he moves and sits with. | 和谁在一起 |
[06:09] | I’ll get Pierce on it, but you’re dreaming. | 我会交给皮尔斯的 但你别抱有太大希望 |
[06:11] | He knows how we do this. | 他了解我们的做事风格 |
[06:13] | Well, maybe we get lucky. | 也许我们够幸运 |
[06:20] | Ever done Pilates, Detective? | 警探你做过普拉提吗 |
[06:22] | No, Your Honor. | 没有 女士 |
[06:23] | You pay $75 for a quick trip to hell. | 就是花75美元体验一把地狱之旅 |
[06:26] | Thanks for making the time to sign. | 谢谢你能抽空来签字 |
[06:29] | For a detective who’s come back after what you’ve been through? | 和普拉提相比 警探算不了什么 |
[06:31] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[06:33] | – Oh, Elias case. – Somebody texted him | – 埃利亚斯的案子 – 有人用那个号码 |
[06:36] | from that number, and lured him to Angels Flight. | 发短信给他 引诱他去了天使铁路 |
[06:39] | Cop? | 警察吗 |
[06:41] | Subscriber’s name could be the tell. | 用户姓名可能是线索 |
[06:43] | If we can get it. | 如果我们能知道的话 |
[06:48] | Catch him, J. Edgar. Open season on lawyers? | 抓住他 诶德加 律师大捕杀 |
[06:50] | – That can’t be a thing. – Yes, ma’am. | – 真不像话 – 好的 女士 |
[06:57] | What a terrible thing to witness. | 目睹了那一切多可怕啊 |
[07:00] | Yeah, well, the department has resources, | 局里有资源 |
[07:04] | should he decide he needs them. | 用不用是他的事 |
[07:06] | Will he? | 他会吗 |
[07:07] | Harry Bosch? | 哈里·博斯 |
[07:09] | Highly unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[07:15] | Your coffee lady is, um… | 你的咖啡女孩 |
[07:18] | more scientist than barista. | 比起咖啡师更像科学家 |
[07:21] | Well, I have a weakness for those | 我对热爱工作的人 |
[07:23] | who take their work seriously. | 没有抵抗力 |
[07:24] | Like Howard Elias? | 比如霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[07:28] | He was a gifted prosecutor, | 我跟他共事过 |
[07:30] | truly, when I worked with him. | 他确实是个有天赋的检察官 |
[07:35] | – Thanks, Pallop. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 帕洛普 – 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Why’d he quit? | 他为什么辞职 |
[07:43] | The system was imperfect, | 系统不完善 |
[07:44] | and there was only right or wrong for him, | 对他来说只有对与错 |
[07:46] | nothing in between. | 没有中间地带 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t leave much for the human factor. | 没有给人性留下空间 |
[07:50] | Nope. | 是的 |
[07:52] | – The crusader. – Once upon a time. | – 像十字军 – 以前是 |
[07:55] | No, he passed on settling Black Guardian | 是他把黑护卫 |
[07:57] | to go to trial. | 送上法庭的 |
[07:59] | – So? – Crusaders don’t change. | – 所以呢 – 十字军不会做出改变 |
[08:01] | They take up new crusades. | 他们接收新成员 |
[08:05] | I would have done it the same way. | 是我也会那么做的 |
[08:06] | It felt wrong. | 感觉不对 |
[08:08] | Well, nothing’s gonna feel right. | 没什么事是能保证对的 |
[08:11] | Look, you had to let her go, Harry. | 哈里 你把她逼太紧了 |
[08:13] | She’s got to find her own way through this. | 她得自己想办法度过 |
[08:16] | All you can do is… Is be there for her | 你能做的 就是在她需要你时 |
[08:19] | when she needs you. | 陪在她身边 |
[08:20] | All right. | 知道了 |
[08:22] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:27] | Listen, Harry… | 听着 哈里 |
[08:31] | …are you headed in? | 你到学校了吗 |
[08:33] | Not for a while. | 还有一会 |
[08:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:37] | Thanks, Grace. | 谢了 格蕾丝 |
[08:46] | Hey, uh, deployment meeting’s gonna be | 嘿 呃 部署会议推迟 |
[08:49] | pushed back an hour. | 一小时 |
[08:50] | Let me guess… Callas. | 肯定是卡拉斯 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:57] | Medical pension’s a beautiful thing, | 医保是个好东西 |
[09:00] | but I still crave to be in the game. | 但我还是想加入到游戏中来 |
[09:02] | – Is that weird? – The game is the game. | – 很奇怪吗 – 游戏就是游戏 |
[09:07] | You’ll need to run this dump through something | 你需要其他工具来运行转储数据库 |
[09:09] | to make it easier to search. | 便于搜索 |
[09:11] | Still got the software you gave me. | 还留着你给我的软件 |
[09:12] | Your other number’s for a burner. | 另一个号码是临时号码 |
[09:14] | No subscriber info. | 没有用户信息 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:19] | These both for Elias? | 是埃利亚斯的案子吗 |
[09:22] | How long to get me a call history on the burner? | 给我临时号码的通话记录需要多久 |
[09:25] | Three, four days. | 三四天 |
[09:27] | For a top-notch analyst like you? | 你这样的顶尖分析师也要这么久吗 |
[09:30] | I like “Top-notch.” | 我喜欢顶尖这个词 |
[09:32] | You, uh, still… | 你还 |
[09:35] | stuck on your ex? | 忘不了前任吗 |
[09:37] | How about tomorrow? | 明天能行吗 |
[09:39] | Friday. | 周五 |
[09:41] | Earliest. | 最早 |
[09:53] | Not wild about the hours, | 也不是说浪费时间 |
[09:56] | but the overtime on this task force is going | 但这项任务浪费的时间 |
[09:59] | to be outstanding. | 也太多了吧 |
[10:02] | Target headed north on primary. | 目标向北移动 |
[10:09] | Got him. Northbound, number one lane. | 看到了 往北 一号路 |
[10:52] | Chief, what can I do for you? | 局长 有何贵干 |
[10:55] | Had another interesting call from Bradley Walker. | 布拉德利·沃克给我打了个电话 |
[10:57] | His driver, Abe Rodriguez, | 他的司机 安倍·罗德里格兹 |
[10:59] | has a CCW for a Glock nine. | 有一把隐蔽携带武器 格洛克9 |
[11:01] | Keeps it in the car. | 放在车里的 |
[11:03] | What’s the interesting part? | 重点呢 |
[11:04] | Weapon was stolen sometime Friday. | 周五这把枪被偷了 |
[11:06] | Maybe even Friday evening, while at the Biltmore. | 也许是周五晚上在巴尔的摩丢的 |
[11:10] | Driver file a report? | 司机报案了吗 |
[11:12] | Saturday. | 周六报的 |
[11:13] | Walker just found out today. | 沃克今天才知道这件事 |
[11:15] | And out of an abundance of caution, | 出于谨慎 |
[11:17] | he would like you to interview Rodriguez. | 他想让你和罗德里格兹谈一谈 |
[11:19] | Not much more we can do. | 也只能这么做了 |
[11:22] | Unless the gun turns up. | 除非找到枪 |
[11:24] | President of the police commission, Bosch. | 警察委员会主席 博斯 |
[11:26] | Perhaps you can educate him on why. | 也许你能问问他为什么 |
[11:29] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[11:31] | Walker’s just bent ’cause I haven’t followed up with him. | 沃克还气着呢 因为我没配合好他 |
[11:35] | Thank you for taking care of it, Detective. | 谢谢你的体贴 警探 |
[11:38] | Something else? | 还有事吗 |
[11:40] | Bosch… | 博斯 |
[11:43] | …I have some small understanding | 我多多少少能理解 |
[11:44] | of what you’re going through. | 最近你身上发生的事 |
[11:47] | Yes, you do. | 我知道 |
[11:50] | Let me know how it goes. | 随时向我报告情况 |
[11:53] | With Walker. | 沃克那件事 |
[11:54] | Chief. | 遵命 |
[12:02] | Eh, I recognized you from yesterday. | 昨天我就认出你来了 |
[12:04] | Way you scope the scene. | 你观察现场的方式 |
[12:08] | Uh, job like this, we need to study people. | 这样的工作决定我们必须要研究人 |
[12:13] | Feds have the memories from these? | 局里有以前的监控吗 |
[12:15] | Copies. | 副本 |
[12:17] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别期待太多 |
[12:25] | Kawasaki Ninja. | 川崎小忍者 |
[12:27] | It’s a sweet ride. | 很酷的坐骑 |
[12:29] | No plate. | 没车牌 |
[12:31] | Ten grand, friend of mine spent. | 我朋友花了一万美元 |
[12:34] | Likely stolen. | 像是偷来的 |
[12:35] | You would not believe the tail my bud gets with his. | 你简直不敢相信这车回头率有多高 |
[12:39] | Can you zoom in? | 你能放大一下吗? |
[12:43] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[12:44] | Right there. | 就是这 |
[13:21] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[13:22] | Cancer. | 得了癌症 |
[13:25] | I know what you’re going through. | 我能体会到你的感觉 |
[13:29] | Let’s get settled. | 大家安静 |
[13:36] | I understand some people | 我知道有些同学 |
[13:38] | had trouble with the homework last night, | 在昨晚的作业上遇到了困难 |
[13:40] | so before you turn it in, | 所以正式上课前 |
[13:42] | let’s start by going over questions seven… | 大家先来看看问题七 |
[14:35] | It’s kind of pointless, following Drake. | 跟踪德雷克这事没什么意义啊 |
[14:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:40] | At least it got us out in the world. | 至少我们可以在外面逛逛 |
[14:41] | I’m tired of doing Bosch’s grunt work. | 我实在不想插手博斯的烂差事 |
[14:44] | Virgil Avenue vids were a bust. | 维吉尔大街的监控器坏了 |
[14:46] | Nothing on his phone since Sunday. | 周日起他的电话就没动静 |
[14:48] | Credit cards, ATM. | 信用卡 取款机 |
[14:50] | Silence. | 也一样 |
[14:51] | Yeah, he’s gonna make it as hard as he can. | 他想尽可能躲起来 |
[14:57] | Sergeants. | 警官 |
[14:59] | Let this on the top thing today, too. | 今天这件事也很重要 |
[15:02] | Soon as they pull that bullet, | 只要他们开枪 |
[15:03] | we should walk it straight to Firearms. | 我们就直接上武器 |
[15:05] | Volunteer? | 谁先说 |
[15:07] | I have to serve that credit union warrant. | 我要去送信用社搜查令 |
[15:09] | I can go after. | 之后跟进 |
[15:10] | That’s the way you do it. | 你总是这样说 |
[15:11] | How’d it go with Drake? | 德里克的事怎么样了 |
[15:13] | Bank, Starbucks, market. | 银行 星巴克 超市 |
[15:16] | Comes out with a couple bags of groceries, | 在里面买了两大袋东西 |
[15:17] | and for a minute, we’re thinking, “Sweet, | 我们还想是不是 |
[15:19] | maybe it’s supplies for Sheehan.” | 给希恩买的生活品 |
[15:21] | But then, uh, dry cleaner, car wash, | 但之后 干洗店 洗车店 |
[15:24] | consignment shop to pawn an old laptop. | 去二手商店当旧电脑 |
[15:27] | Uh, liquor store for lotto. | 买彩票 |
[15:28] | Laptop? | 电脑吗 |
[15:29] | Mm-hmm, and home. | 嗯 然后就回家了 |
[15:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:37] | The laptop. | 电脑 |
[15:38] | Drake’s a technophobe. | 德里克不会搞科技 |
[15:40] | Barely knows how to use his phone. | 连手机都不太会用 |
[15:42] | The consignment shop was a drop. | 二手商店是他们的接头地点 |
[16:05] | How’s Bosch? | 博斯怎么样 |
[16:07] | Hurting. | 不好过 |
[16:09] | It’s fucked up. | 完蛋了 |
[16:12] | Harry put this in his pocket when things went down. | 哈里出事的时候把这个放进了口袋 |
[16:15] | Forgot it was there. | 之后忘记了 |
[16:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:21] | Find anything good when you opened it? | 有什么有价值的东西吗 |
[16:24] | Have any idea who did it? | 知道是谁做的吗 |
[16:27] | We’ll get there. | 会知道的 |
[16:29] | So nothing yet. | 所以现在还没线索 |
[16:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
[16:34] | Between you and me. | 你我之间 |
[16:37] | I don’t want to be chasing a killer, | 我不想一边追凶手 |
[16:39] | and watching my six for an emotional lone wolf. | 一边保护我那孤独情绪化的小狼狗 |
[16:42] | Keep him close. | 把他看紧 |
[16:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:47] | Then you have to worry about both of us. | 那你就要担心我们俩了 |
[17:08] | You here about the gun? | 你是为枪而来的吗 |
[17:11] | Relax. | 放松 |
[17:14] | Friday morning, I put it in the console. | 周五早上 我把它放进了座位旁的盒子里 |
[17:16] | Early Saturday, get home, go to take it out… | 周六早上回到家 打开盒子一看 |
[17:22] | Barrel lock. Who’s got the key? | 桶锁 谁有钥匙 |
[17:23] | Never seen one. | 不知道 |
[17:25] | Mr. Walker says the lock slows you up if you need the weapon. | 沃克先生说上锁会减慢拿枪的速度 |
[17:28] | But he’s not the one that got written up | 但我在笔录时不能 |
[17:30] | – when I made the report. – Okay. Tell me about Friday. | – 提到他 – 好吧 周五还发生了什么 |
[17:33] | Boss had a morning meeting in Atwater. | 老板在阿特沃特开了会 |
[17:35] | Construction site on Flower most of the day, | 然后就去了建筑工地 |
[17:37] | a couple city things in between. | 期间做了些其他事 |
[17:39] | Mayor’s office, a commission thing. | 因为委员会的事去了趟市长办公室 |
[17:41] | Detective. | 警探 |
[17:43] | You stay with the vehicle? | 你一直待在车里吗 |
[17:44] | In and out, you know. | 进进出出过 |
[17:48] | I thought I locked it. | 我以为我锁起来了 |
[17:51] | I left there in 6:00 for the Biltmore. | 我六点就离开了巴尔的摩 |
[17:54] | Parked close by. | 停在旁边的车 |
[17:55] | A few of us went over to Bottega Louie. | 我们有几个约着去了宝缇嘉餐厅 |
[17:57] | Drivers. | 司机们 |
[17:59] | I put their names in my statement. | 我已经把他们的名字列出来了 |
[18:00] | Thought you’d want to know about it. | 想着你可能用得到 |
[18:04] | When I lock the car, it doesn’t beep. | 我锁车的时候没声音 |
[18:06] | Made the dog bark. | 因为会让狗叫 |
[18:07] | My wife wanted it turned off. | 我妻子想关掉锁车的声音 |
[18:09] | I don’t know how many times I click this thing every day. | 都不知道我每天要按几次锁车键 |
[18:12] | I try to count, but… | 我试着数过 但 |
[18:14] | Apparently, not enough. | 显然你还数不够 |
[18:17] | Anything else you need from my driver, Detective? | 警探 还有什么想问他的吗 |
[18:19] | What I need is the weapon. | 我需要的是枪 |
[18:22] | Without it, there’s no way to connect it to a crime. | 没有枪 很难界定一起犯罪事件 |
[18:25] | Just knowing the gun was stolen doesn’t help me. | 光知道枪被偷了也没用 |
[18:32] | What’s the latest on Francis Sheehan? | 弗朗西斯·希恩的案件有进展吗 |
[18:34] | Still looking. | 还没有 |
[18:36] | That why I’m here? | 让我来就是为了问这个 |
[18:39] | Chief told me what happened yesterday. | 局长和我说了昨天发生的事 |
[18:41] | My deepest condolences. | 致以我最深切的慰问 |
[18:43] | But the city’s on edge, and I asked for | 但这座城市处在了危险边缘 |
[18:46] | and expect regular updates. | 我希望能得到你们的最新情报 |
[18:47] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[18:51] | You think I’ve wasted your time. | 你觉得我在浪费你的时间 |
[18:52] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:53] | See something, say something. | 看到什么 说什么而已 |
[18:55] | We’ll keep it in mind. | 我们会记住的 |
[19:01] | Sheehan came and got it | 希恩在德雷克走的 |
[19:02] | 30 minutes after Drake dropped it off. | 30分钟后拿走了电脑 |
[19:04] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[19:05] | No. | 没事 |
[19:07] | Just outfoxed. | 被他们忽悠了 |
[19:08] | That what Bosch will say? | 博斯会怎么说 |
[19:10] | Bosch is the one got outfoxed first. | 博斯是第一个被忽悠的人 |
[19:12] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[19:41] | We’ll block off Wilcox at Homewood and De Longpre. | 我们会在霍姆伍德的威尔科克斯和德朗普瑞设下路障 |
[19:44] | That’s as close to the station as you’re gonna get. | 那里离你们即将到达的站点很近 |
[19:46] | What? We afraid of them? | 什么 难不成还怕他们 |
[19:47] | No. That’s not the point. | 不 那不是重点 |
[19:48] | So we’re still four days out… | 所以我们还有四天时间 |
[19:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:51] | God forbid we agitate the snowflakes. | 上帝不允许我们搞事情 |
[19:54] | I say we send blue suits | 我们派军事人员 |
[19:55] | to broom them the fuck off the street now | 把他们从大街上清理干净 |
[19:57] | and leave ourselves less trouble at the other end. | 自己却躲在另一旁求保护 |
[19:59] | – Okay, they’re not exactly breaking any laws. – On the day, | – 好了 他们并没有违反法律 – 那天 |
[20:02] | what if you’re wrong, and this all turns into a shitstorm? | 要是你指挥错了 一切成为了路人大战怎么办 |
[20:04] | We have a mobile field force here at De Longpre Park. | 我们在德朗普瑞公园安排了现场指挥人员 |
[20:07] | Out of the way, but immediately available, | 虽然保持一定距离 但关键时刻能从 |
[20:09] | and coming from an unexpected direction. | 不同方向提供支援 |
[20:11] | Like the lieutenant playing captain. | 警督好像上尉一样 |
[20:13] | I’ve made some tentative assignments. | 我已经做了一些临时的任务分配 |
[20:15] | I’ll be in court. | 我会去法庭 |
[20:16] | Sunday? | 周日 |
[20:18] | Callas, you’re on tactical. | 卡拉斯 战术小组 |
[20:20] | Orkin, the park. And, Thorne, | 奥尔金 负责公园 索尔 |
[20:22] | the immediate perimeter. | 周边警戒 |
[20:24] | I’m in drop, Grace. | 格蕾丝 我很纠结 |
[20:26] | Taking the kids to Exposition Park. | 带孩子们去博览公园 |
[20:28] | Thank you all for your input and cooperation. | 谢谢大家的耐心与合作 |
[20:33] | Mank. | 曼克 |
[20:34] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[20:37] | See that the final deployment roster | 一小时后我要见到 |
[20:39] | is on my desk in one hour. | 最后的部署名单在桌上 |
[20:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:55] | You’ve reached Detective Pell | 洛杉矶警局抢劫犯罪部门 |
[20:56] | at LAPD RHD. | 佩尔警探 |
[20:58] | Leave your name, message and contact number, I’ll… | 请留下你的名字 口信和联系电话 我会 |
[21:15] | Any issues with our commissioner? | 长官 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[21:17] | There’s been a breakthrough in the River Watch arson case. | 纵火案一直有进展 |
[21:20] | Do you know about it? | 你知道吗 |
[21:22] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[21:24] | You said you’d keep me advised. | 你说过会随时通知我的 |
[21:26] | And you said you’d stay focused on Elias. | 你也说过会紧跟埃利亚斯的案子 |
[21:28] | A 40-year-old cold case that, by your own admission, | 40年的悬案 你自己也知道 |
[21:30] | is running on fumes. | 希望越来越渺小了 |
[21:31] | Bennett and Pell have a POI. | 班尼特和佩尔有线索 |
[21:36] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查的 |
[22:05] | Maddie’s a responsible young woman. | 玛迪是个有责任感的女孩 |
[22:06] | I don’t think you need to worry. | 我觉得你不必担心 |
[22:08] | If her plans changed, she’d tell me. | 如果她改变了计划 一定会告诉我 |
[22:09] | – It’s only been a day. – Yeah. | – 仅一天而已 – 是啊 |
[22:11] | The death of a parent at any time… | 无论何时 任何一方父母的死 |
[22:13] | I appreciate your concern. Thanks. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[22:30] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[22:31] | Yeah, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[22:33] | Is Maddie with Lisa today? | 玛迪和丽莎在一起吗 |
[22:34] | No. Lise is up north with her dad. What’s up? | 没有 丽莎和她爸爸去北边了 怎么了 |
[22:37] | Miscommunication. | 没事 |
[22:40] | Huh. Can I help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[22:42] | – No, it’s fine. – Look, if you need | – 不用了谢谢 – 如果今晚你有工作 |
[22:44] | somewhere to park her tonight while you’re at work… | 需要有人去接她的话 |
[22:46] | No, I got it covered. Thanks. | 不用 有人替我了 谢谢 |
[23:00] | Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! | 为埃利亚斯伸张正义 为洛杉矶伸张正义 |
[23:03] | Justice for Elias! | 为埃利亚斯伸张正义 |
[23:05] | Justice for L.A.! | 为洛杉矶伸张正义 |
[23:06] | Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! | 为埃利亚斯伸张正义 为洛杉矶伸张正义 |
[23:09] | Justice for Elias! | 为埃利亚斯伸张正义 |
[23:10] | Hey, hey, there he is! | 嘿 他来了 |
[23:11] | Hey, hey, hey… | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[23:14] | Hey, hey, hey, come on! Hey, come on, keep it moving! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 快走 嘿 快点 快过来 |
[23:17] | Hey, come on, come on, man. | 嘿 别啊 兄弟 |
[23:20] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你说了什么 |
[23:31] | Maddie? | 玛迪 |
[23:34] | Maddie, you here? | 玛迪 你在吗 |
[25:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:52] | Into the ether again. | 我又发呆了 |
[25:54] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[25:58] | We had a pool at our house in Vegas. | 我在维加斯的家也有泳池 |
[26:01] | Every house had to have one. | 基本每家都有 |
[26:06] | My mom could hold her breath | 我妈妈可以憋气 |
[26:08] | and swim one side to the other three laps without stopping. | 绕泳池不停游三圈 |
[26:13] | Sometimes I’d sit at the bottom with goggles, | 有时我会戴着泳镜坐在池底 |
[26:16] | watch her go back and forth above me, | 看她在我上方来回游 |
[26:19] | trying to hold my breath that long. | 想憋那么长时间的气 |
[26:25] | You know that feeling when you’re… | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[26:28] | at the bottom looking up? | 从池低往上看 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:35] | And you know if you sit there any longer you might drown, | 你坐在那儿的时间越长 越有可能溺水身亡 |
[26:37] | but… you stay there. | 但 你还是不想动 |
[26:43] | Your chest tight, your nose, like, burning. | 开始胸闷 鼻子仿佛在燃烧 |
[26:48] | You stay there. | 可还是不想出来 |
[26:57] | We’ll make it. | 我们可以的 |
[26:58] | What? | 什么 |
[27:00] | To the surface. | 浮出水面 |
[27:02] | We’ll make it. | 我们做得到 |
[27:13] | Got anything to eat? | 有吃的吗 |
[34:07] | I made a call. | 我刚打了电话 |
[34:11] | There’s simply not enough of us to get everything done. | 仅靠这些是不足以解决事情的 |
[34:15] | Edgar’s treating us like a couple of boots. | 埃德加把我们骗得像傻子一样 |
[34:17] | You’re covering the on call. | 你说的是随叫随到 |
[34:18] | Dump it on somebody else if you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 交给其他人好了 |
[34:20] | There’s a command decision. | 这是上级命令 |
[34:22] | If you feel that you can no longer pull your own weight… | 如果你觉得不能担此责任 |
[34:25] | No, that’s not what we’re saying. | 不 那不是我们说的 |
[34:27] | I am trying to wrestle | 我正在跟局里的 |
[34:28] | a D-One from Bureau. | 一个人竞争 |
[34:30] | Until I do, I hope that I can depend on you two | 胜出之前 我希望还能像之前一样 |
[34:32] | as I always have. | 相信你们 |
[34:34] | So, this mean we don’t have to go with you | 所有 明天我们可以不用跟你 |
[34:36] | to the Homicide meeting tomorrow? | 去杀人案会议吗 |
[34:38] | Breakfast at Grand Central Market is on me. | 中央市场的早餐 我请客 |
[34:42] | Ooh. Eggslut. | 噢 蛋肉堡 |
[34:44] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意 |
[34:45] | Uh, uh, the restaurant, L-T. | 一家餐厅 |
[34:48] | – At Grand Central. – Okay. | – 在中央市场 – 好的 |
[35:06] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[35:12] | Yes. | 确定 |
[35:39] | She told me I couldn’t sit there. | 她说我不能坐这儿 |
[35:40] | Said it was taken. | 这个位子有人坐了 |
[35:42] | Yeah. Don’t mess with her. | 好 别惹她 |
[35:44] | Introductions? | 介绍一下 |
[35:47] | This is Drake. I used to know him. | 这是德雷克 我认识他 |
[35:50] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[35:54] | What the fuck’s eating you? | 你这是唱的哪出 |
[35:57] | Black Guardian. | 黑守卫 |
[36:00] | Francis Sheehan confessed to Bosch. | 弗朗西斯·希恩向博斯坦白了 |
[36:04] | You’re Catholic, right, Santiago? | 圣地亚哥 你是天主教吗 |
[36:06] | You know I am. | 你明明知道我是 |
[36:09] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:11] | And we both know that confession is bullshit. | 所以我们都清楚忏悔就是瞎扯淡 |
[36:14] | People say all kinds of things, | 人们说着各种各样的事 |
[36:16] | especially when they’ve lost a kid | 特别是失去孩子的时候 |
[36:18] | – …and their life goes sideways. -Hey, stop. | – 他们的生活失去了重心 – 嘿 别说了 |
[36:24] | Talk to Margaret Sheehan? | 和玛格丽特·希恩谈过了 |
[36:25] | I talked to you. | 和你谈过了 |
[36:28] | It’s not my story to tell. | 我没什么可说的 |
[36:30] | You lied under color of authority. | 披着官服的骗子 |
[36:32] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[36:35] | Frankie was in that bathroom with him, not me. | 和弗兰基待在浴室里的是他 不是我 |
[36:38] | I can’t see through walls. | 我又没有透视眼 |
[36:40] | You gave him money today. | 你今天给他钱了 |
[36:46] | Sometimes a man’s got to take a walkabout. | 有时男人需要走一走 |
[36:50] | Get himself straight. | 才能把事情想明白 |
[36:52] | About what? | 想什么 |
[36:56] | Afraid if we catch him, maybe he flips on you? | 怕我们抓了他 他会把你供出来 |
[37:00] | Is that what you wish you would have done at Rampart? | 这就是你希望可以在堡垒分部完成的任务吗 |
[37:05] | You could have. | 你能做到的 |
[37:07] | It’s not the same. | 这事不一样 |
[37:09] | No? | 不 |
[37:10] | So, you were in there with Harris | 所以 当时你和哈里斯在那儿 |
[37:12] | and you know exactly how everything went down? | 而且还很清楚事情的经过 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:17] | Everybody chose an easy fiction to avoid doing what’s right. | 每个人都会简单幻想一下 选择做错的事是什么感觉 |
[37:20] | You don’t bring down a fellow officer, u-uh, | 你是不可能把同僚搞垮台的 |
[37:24] | because of what you believe may have happened. | 因为你认为的事也许会发生 |
[37:27] | You got so many unwritten rules I lose track, Terry. | 泰瑞 你有太多不成文的规矩 我都不知道怎么做了 |
[37:31] | The streets are muddy, my friend. | 朋友 道路泥泞 |
[37:35] | The rules are all we got. | 我们只有规矩 |
[37:43] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:46] | that’s why you’re stuck in Hollywood | 所以你才和哈里·博斯一样带着 |
[37:48] | with self-righteous fucks like Harry Bosch | 认为自己无比正确的信念待在好莱坞的 |
[37:51] | and not working RHD where you belong. | 而不是在属于你的地方工作 |
[37:55] | Sheehan killed Elias | 希恩杀了埃利亚斯 |
[37:58] | and we’re gonna nail him for it. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[38:05] | And you can stay the hell out of my bar. | 你就别来我的酒吧了 |
[38:29] | Is that Eleanor? | 那是埃莉诺 |
[38:31] | Yeah, data dump. | 嗯 数据转储站 |
[38:32] | From her phone. | 她手机里的 |
[38:36] | Not in my house, J. | 别在我家里这样 杰 |
[38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[38:40] | We talked about this. | 我们说好的 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么 |
[38:44] | Um, I don’t think so. | 我不太明白 |
[38:46] | Okay, do what you want on your own time, | 好吧 你可以做其他任何想做的事 |
[38:48] | but do not bring that dark shit here. | 不要把见不得光的事情带到这里 |
[38:50] | This is the world we live in. | 但这就是我们生活的地方 |
[38:53] | This… | 这 |
[38:55] | Take it home with you. | 带回你家吧 |
[38:56] | Lock the door when you leave. | 走时记得锁门 |
[40:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:23] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[40:26] | She didn’t look real. | 她看起来不像是真的 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:36] | Listen, Maddie, this afternoon when I couldn’t find you… | 听着 玛迪 下午找不到你… |
[40:39] | You made finding me a big deal to avoid dealing with your own… | 你总是只想着找我 而不去处理自己的 |
[40:41] | I don’t know what, | 我不明白是什么 |
[40:43] | but I get it. Won’t happen again. | 但我理解 下次不会了 |
[41:07] | Does the hurt ever go away? | 疼痛会离开吗 |
[41:15] | No. | 不会 |
[41:23] | Closure is a myth. | 结局是个迷 |
[41:27] | You sort of put it in a box | 把它放进盒子里 |
[41:31] | and then when it gets out, you, you wave, you go on, | 然后它突然涌了出来 顺着它一路漂泊前行 |
[41:35] | so you can get out of bed in the morning. | 这样早上就能起床了 |
[41:39] | Why would someone kill Mom? | 为什么有人想杀妈妈 |
[41:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:44] | You have no idea? | 你一点也不知道 |
[41:47] | Something to do with her job. | 和她工作有关 |
[41:49] | Playing poker for the feds. Why? | 为联邦调查局打牌 为什么 |
[41:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:53] | They wouldn’t tell you? | 他们不告诉你 |
[41:55] | They’re feds. | 他们是局里的人 |
[41:57] | Are you gonna go after whoever did it? | 无论是谁杀了妈妈 你都不想知道吗 |
[42:03] | Not my case. | 不归我管 |
[42:05] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[42:09] | You know, Mads, I… I’ve tried to protect you | 小玛 我 我一直想保护你 |
[42:12] | from the darkness, to… | 不让你看到黑暗的一面 |
[42:16] | somehow get in front of it for you. | 想替你挡住黑暗 |
[42:21] | Now it’s got us both. | 现在我们都面临着黑暗 |
[42:26] | I tried calling Reggie. | 我给瑞奇打过电话 |
[42:28] | I thought you would. | 我就知道 |
[42:32] | Were they gonna split up? | 他们会分开吗 |
[42:35] | Didn’t look good. | 情况不太妙 |
[42:41] | We had a fight about it. | 我们吵了一架 |
[42:44] | Last time we talked, we had a fight. | 上次聊天的时候 我们吵起来了 |
[42:47] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别那样对自己 |
[42:49] | What did she want to talk to you about? | 她想和你说什么 |
[42:51] | At Du-par’s, before… | 之前在杜帕尔家 |
[42:54] | You. | 你 |
[42:56] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[42:59] | Tell me everything she said. | 全都告诉我 |
[43:00] | Maddie, I… I wouldn’t know where to start. | 玛迪 我不知道从哪说起 |
[43:03] | Start anywhere. | 从哪说起都可以 |
[43:05] | Please, try. | 拜托了 说吧 |
[43:12] | Her love for you was absolute. | 她对你的爱独一无二 |
[43:19] | I already knew that. | 我已经知道了 |
[43:20] | Keep going. | 继续说 |