时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Actually drove by Hollywood Station. | 车子实际上经过的是好莱坞站 |
[00:26] | Goddamn microwave forest. | 电波搜索真可恶 |
[00:29] | All those news vans lined up. | 新闻记者把把整条街都挤得水泄不通 |
[00:32] | Fucking L.A. | 该死的洛杉矶 |
[00:37] | City wants to blame this on a cop. | 整座城市就想找个警察当替罪羊 |
[00:39] | Already made up their minds. | 啥都不知道就草草下结论 |
[00:42] | City doesn’t decide. | 城市不会自主做出选择 |
[00:44] | People have no idea. | 群众根本就没概念 |
[00:46] | They have no fucking idea what it takes to do this work. | 他们根本就不懂这份工作要付出多大的代价 |
[00:55] | I didn’t do Howard Elias, Bosch. | 我没有杀霍华德·埃利亚斯 博斯 |
[01:00] | I wouldn’t waste a bullet on that motherfucking shyster. | 对付这种不择手段的卑鄙小人 根本就不值得浪费我的子弹 |
[01:08] | I did, once. | 我曾经有一次 |
[01:11] | Have to kill a guy. | 被逼无奈杀了一个人 |
[01:13] | You read about that in my TEAMS report? | 你在我的档案报告里看到过吗? |
[01:18] | Oscar Villanova. | 奥斯卡· 维拉诺瓦 |
[01:19] | Male, Hispanic. | 男性 拉美裔 |
[01:22] | It was a good shoot, | 射得好 开枪的时机很准 |
[01:25] | everyone said, you know? | 每个人都这么跟我说 |
[01:30] | But every October 12, his birthday, | 但是一到他的生日 10月12号 |
[01:33] | I think about how he’s not getting any older. | 我就会想到他的生命已经停止在那一刻了 |
[01:38] | All our secrets come out at some time, Frank. | 我们所有的秘密总有一天都会被公布于众 弗兰克 |
[01:41] | Maybe it’s your time. | 也许这次轮到你了 |
[01:46] | I didn’t kill Elias. | 我没有杀埃利亚斯 |
[01:50] | I did Black Guardian. | 但黑卫士是我杀的 |
[01:55] | I did that one, Bosch. | 这个我承认 博斯 |
[01:59] | I’m not proud of it. | 但我一点也不觉得自豪 |
[02:03] | Happened just like Harris said. | 过程就像哈瑞斯说的那样 |
[02:10] | Pencil in the ear, squeal and confess. | 铅笔一把插进他耳朵里 然后就招供了 |
[02:12] | Heat of the moment. | 头脑一时发热 |
[02:14] | Thought we had our guy. | 以为我们找对了人 |
[02:17] | I was so fucking angry. | 我当时实在是太气了 |
[02:21] | The Kincaid girl, picturing her… | 一想到那个叫金凯德的女孩… |
[02:24] | tied up somewhere and alone, scared. | 被绑在什么地方 独自一人 担惊受怕 |
[02:30] | You’d have done the same thing, Harry. | 你也会做同样的选择 哈里 |
[02:34] | You would’ve. | 你肯定会的 |
[02:38] | Cops like us, we get stuff done. | 像我们这样的警察 就是用来收拾烂摊子的 |
[02:41] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道? |
[02:44] | Terry Drake? | 泰瑞·德雷克? |
[02:46] | Elias. | 埃利亚斯 |
[02:49] | Elias knew. | 埃利亚斯知道 |
[02:52] | Must have. | 他肯定知道 |
[02:53] | How would Elias know? | 埃利亚斯怎么可能知道? |
[02:56] | Put me on trial. | 他把我送上法庭 |
[02:57] | Blow up my whole fucking life. | 还他妈把我的生活全毁了 |
[02:59] | Tell me about Friday night. | 跟我讲讲周五晚上你干什么了 |
[03:02] | I was home. | 我在家 |
[03:05] | Shit-faced. Counting the cracks in the ceiling. | 烂醉如泥 数着天花板上的裂纹 |
[03:08] | Next thing I know, I’m curled up on the floor | 之后我就只记得蜷缩在地板上 |
[03:11] | with an empty bottle of Maker’s and my phone is ringing. | 手上拿着一瓶喝得精光的威士忌 然后我的手机响了 |
[03:14] | It’s my partner. | 是我的搭档 |
[03:19] | Rook’s at Angels Flight. Come on down. | 说鲁克就在天使车站 让我快去 |
[03:23] | Your wife with you? | 你妻子跟你在一起吗? |
[03:26] | No, she was at her sister’s. | 没有 她在她妹妹家 |
[03:30] | With my boy Liam. | 带着我儿子利亚姆一起 |
[03:35] | Oh, I drink alone, Harry. | 我就一个人独饮 哈里 |
[03:38] | A lot. | 喝了很多 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | We’ll go in together, | 我们一起去 |
[03:47] | tomorrow. | 就明天 |
[03:50] | Get a rep, | 做份陈述 |
[03:52] | get your side of the story on record. | 把你说的事全写下来 |
[03:55] | Make it official. | 正式记录在案 |
[03:57] | Fuck a rep. | 去他妈的陈述 |
[03:59] | – I need a lawyer. – Okay. | – 我要的是律师 – 行 |
[04:01] | All of it? | 所有的事都坦白? |
[04:04] | Much as you can stomach. | 能讲多少是多少 到你不能接受为止 |
[04:06] | Shit. | 草 |
[04:08] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | Need to call your wife? | 你要给你妻子打电话吗? |
[04:14] | No. | 不要 |
[04:22] | You can crash here on the sofa. | 你可以在沙发上将就过一夜 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Thanks. | 行 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[04:48] | Gun’s dry, Harry. | 枪里没子弹 哈里 |
[04:50] | I got… scared of myself. | 我怕…自己会失控 |
[05:38] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[05:41] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[05:43] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[05:46] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[05:49] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[05:52] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[05:54] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[05:57] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[06:11] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[06:26] | – You need to get going, Jerry. – Where’s the milk? | – 你得出发了 杰瑞 – 牛奶在哪里? |
[06:29] | – The real milk. – Almond milk is real milk. | – 我要喝真正的奶 – 杏仁奶就是真正的奶 |
[06:34] | I’ve got plenty of time. | 我反正有的是时间 |
[06:36] | The boys. | 孩子们 |
[06:38] | Right. You don’t want them to see me here. | 对了 你不想让他们看到我在这里 |
[06:40] | I don’t want to answer all the questions after they see you. | 我是不想回答他们的问题 他们一看到你在这就叽叽喳喳问个不停 |
[06:43] | Help me get into the rig. | 帮我把枪套戴上 |
[06:53] | Thought you were riding a desk. | 我以为你每天是在书桌旁待着呢 |
[06:56] | Gonna miss having me around all the time? | 我不在的时候会想我吗? |
[07:00] | Not gonna miss the beard. | 反正不会想你这扎人的胡子 |
[07:02] | – Yeah, okay. – Go. | – 好吧 – 走吧 |
[07:10] | For real? | 认真的吗? |
[07:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:42] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[08:10] | Maddie? | 玛迪? |
[08:21] | Maddie? | 玛迪? |
[08:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:40] | Eleanor? | 埃莉诺? |
[08:42] | Reggie, thank God. | 瑞奇 谢天谢地 |
[08:48] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[08:49] | Oh, maybe for you. | 给你的 |
[08:51] | We’re up to our tits in headless bodies. | 我们正忙着调查无头尸体 措手不及呢 |
[08:53] | Headless body in a topless bar. | 脱衣舞馆里的无头尸体 |
[08:55] | – An oldie but a goodie. – Bite me, Santiago. | – 老生常谈但得心应手 – 少来这套 圣地亚哥 |
[08:58] | This caper should have been yours. | 这活儿本来就是你的 |
[08:59] | Hey, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[09:00] | Call these people back, would you? | 把这群人叫回来 行不? |
[09:03] | Particularly this delightful creature. | 尤其是这位尤物 |
[09:05] | – She sounds hot but not in a good way. – Mm. | – 她看似性感 其实不然 – 嗯 |
[09:19] | – Yes. – Ms. Duncan, Detective Robertson. | – 你好 – 邓肯女士 我是罗布特森警探 |
[09:23] | An L.A. Times reporter woke me up this morning, Detective, | 警探 今早有个洛杉矶时报的记者一通电话把我给吵醒 |
[09:26] | asking about my relationship with Howard Elias. | 问我和霍华德·埃利亚斯是什么关系 |
[09:28] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[09:30] | It broke online. | 网上都已经传开了 |
[09:32] | Elias’ mistress. My name. | 什么埃利亚斯的情妇 我的名字都被曝了 |
[09:34] | Ma’am, I promise you it didn’t come from me. | 女士 我向你保证不是我说的 |
[09:38] | Some radio shock jock called my husband. | 一些无良的电台主持人甚至现场连线打给我老公 |
[09:40] | Now he knows. | 现在他也知道了 |
[09:42] | Everybody knows. | 还有谁不知道呢 |
[09:43] | Look, Ms. Duncan, | 邓肯女士 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[09:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:51] | “The longer we wait to apprehend Francis Sheehan, | “我们等待抓获弗兰西斯·西恩盖尔的时间越久 |
[09:53] | the more potential…” | 就越有可能…” |
[09:55] | A little wordy. | 有点啰嗦了 |
[09:56] | You’re not writing a novel. | 你又不是在写小说 |
[09:59] | But it’s good, Pierce. | 不过还是不错 皮尔斯 |
[10:01] | I’ve been through I don’t know how many different angles | 卡尔广场的监控录像我都不知道看过多少遍了 |
[10:03] | of this Cal Plaza footage already. Nothing. | 每个视角都兼顾到了 还是什么都没查到 |
[10:06] | Maybe the shooter took the cameras into account. | 也许当初罪犯开枪的时候就已经考虑到监控镜头了 |
[10:09] | If you chart where the coverage isn’t, | 如果你能够找出监控盲区 |
[10:11] | you might find his path in and out. | 说不定就能找到他的行踪轨迹 |
[10:19] | Somebody told a reporter about the mistress. | 有人向记者泄密了情妇的事 |
[10:21] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[10:23] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[10:25] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:27] | Good to be seen. | 很高兴你能注意到我 |
[10:29] | Another visitor, Rondell? | 又临时调人来了 朗德尔? |
[10:31] | No, he’s on the task force. | 不是 他在特别小组 |
[10:33] | Got the call last night. | 昨晚接到的命令 |
[10:38] | Special Master says these are the last of them. | 特别专员说这些是最后一点了 |
[10:41] | We sprung a leak to the press. | 有人给媒体漏风了 |
[10:43] | And you assume it was us. Thank you. | 然后你估摸着是我们 真是谢谢你嘞 |
[10:45] | Bosch know? | 博斯知道吗? |
[10:47] | Don’t worry about me, Jimmy. | 别担心我 吉米 |
[10:50] | I’m all in. | 我跟你们是一伙的 |
[10:54] | Mrs. Sheehan? | 您是希恩女士? |
[10:55] | Yes, I’m Margaret. | 对 我就是马格瑞特 |
[10:57] | I’m Detective Bosch, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探 |
[11:00] | Is Frank home? | 弗兰克在家吗? |
[11:01] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[11:03] | If he’s not at work, he must be sleeping one off. | 如果他没去上班 就肯定是睡过头了 |
[11:06] | Address we have for him. | 我们有他的地址 |
[11:08] | We split up. | 我们分居了 |
[11:09] | Two years ago. | 两年前的事了 |
[11:11] | He comes back, time to time, to see Liam. | 他时不时地回趟家 来看望利亚姆 |
[11:13] | Has he come by recently? | 他最近有回来过吗? |
[11:16] | What’s this about? | 你有什么事? |
[11:18] | Well, he was with me last night, stayed at my place. | 他昨天跟我呆一块 睡在我那里 |
[11:21] | – So he was drunk. – No, no. | – 所以说他喝醉了 – 没有 没有 |
[11:23] | He was supposed to come to Hollywood Station with me | 他今早本来应该跟我一起去好莱坞站 |
[11:25] | this morning, give a statement. | 做个陈述 |
[11:26] | About that dead lawyer? | 是关于那个被杀的律师? |
[11:28] | I’m sure Frank didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我敢保证肯定跟弗兰克没有关系 |
[11:30] | So he says. | 他嘴上也是这么说的 |
[11:32] | Then shame on you. | 去你丫的 |
[11:35] | So much for the thin blue line. I thought cops were supposed | 他为局里拼死拼活的卖命 我还以为你们警察 |
[11:38] | – to help each other out. – I got to find him first. | – 应该都会互相帮助打点 – 我必须得先找到他 |
[11:43] | How long has he been like this? | 他像这个样子有多久了? |
[11:45] | I told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[11:46] | A couple years. | 好几年了 |
[11:48] | Since Black Guardian. | 自从黑守卫那事 |
[11:49] | Frank didn’t do that either, okay? | 那件事也不是弗兰克做的 好吗? |
[11:51] | IA cleared him. | 调查分析科已经证明了他的清白 |
[11:53] | He was a little messed up at the time about something else. | 他现在整个人因为别的事的确有点萎靡 |
[11:56] | It was no one’s fault. | 但这也不是谁的错 |
[11:57] | It was just… | 只是… |
[12:02] | I’ve got his address somewhere. | 我把他地址放在哪个地方了 |
[12:05] | Hey, hold on. I’ll find it for you. | 稍等 我给你找找 |
[12:37] | There. | 在这 |
[13:14] | Whoa! Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:35] | Uh, quiet, please. Quiet. | 安静 请安静下来 |
[13:37] | Find a seat. Settle down. | 找个位子 坐下来 |
[13:41] | LAPD killed Howard Elias. | 洛杉矶警局杀了霍华德·埃利亚斯 |
[13:44] | And why are the detectives that | 为什么那些折磨迈克·哈里斯至死 |
[13:46] | tortured Michael Harris not already | 的警察到现在都还没有 |
[13:48] | in police custody for this murder? | 因为谋杀罪而被拘留起来? |
[13:49] | Miss, you’re out of order. | 小姐 你这问题太偏激了 |
[13:51] | And why was Martin Elias pulled in? | 为什么反倒马丁·埃利亚斯进局了? |
[13:52] | Justice for Elias. Right? | 不是说要还埃利亚斯一个公道吗? |
[13:54] | – No justice, no peace! – That’s right. | – 无正义 勿姑息! – 说的对 |
[13:57] | No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:00] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:02] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:04] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:07] | – Quiet. – No justice, no peace! | – 肃静 – 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:09] | -No justice, no peace! – Quiet, please. | – 无正义 勿姑息! – 请肃静 |
[14:12] | -Ord… Quiet, please. -No justice, no peace! | – 秩序… 请肃静 – 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:16] | You’re not being fair to the people | 你们这样对那些耐心 |
[14:17] | who have waited patiently. | 等待的人不公平 |
[14:18] | Now, please. Next speaker. | 现在 请下一位发言人 |
[14:21] | Me? | 我吗? |
[14:24] | I came here to talk about surveillance cameras | 我到这来是想谈一下社区公园里的 |
[14:26] | in community gardens, | 监控摄像头 |
[14:27] | but I want to hear what’s going on | 但是我也很想听一下 |
[14:29] | with the Howard Elias case, too. | 霍华德·埃利亚斯案子的进展 |
[14:31] | – That’s right. – Yeah! | – 这就对了 – 就是! |
[14:33] | That’s right, there! | 这就对了! |
[14:35] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 让我来告诉大家事情的经过 |
[14:37] | The LAPD… | 洛杉矶警局… |
[14:38] | Miss… Miss, you need to take your turn. | 小姐…小姐 现在还没轮到你的发言时间 |
[14:41] | The LAPD cannot be trusted to investigate their own. | 洛杉矶警局根本就不可信 不能让他们自己人调查自己人 |
[14:44] | We need an outside, impartial eye on this. | 我们需要一个公正不偏袒的第三方来监督 |
[14:47] | Can we find someone to escort this young lady out of the room? | 能找个人来送这位女士离开现场吗? |
[14:50] | The LAPD needs to hand this case over to the FBI, period. | 这个案子必需交由联邦调查局处理 就这样 |
[14:53] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:55] | No justice, no peace. | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[14:58] | – No, don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. – No justice, no peace! | – 不要碰我 别碰我 – 无正义 勿姑息! |
[15:00] | – Don’t… No! – No justice, no peace! | – 不要… – 无正义 勿姑息! |
[15:02] | – No justice, no peace! – Let the… | – 无正义 勿姑息! – 让… |
[15:03] | – Hey! – Get your hands off of me! | – 嘿! – 把你的脏手给我拿开! |
[15:05] | Let’s get the commissioners out of here. | 快护送警官离开 |
[15:06] | Let’s go. Everyone, let’s go. | 快走 大家快走 |
[15:08] | – No justice, no peace! – Everyone remain seated | – 无正义 勿姑息! – 在闹事者被捕之前 |
[15:11] | until the disrupters have been detained. | 所有人请保持就坐 |
[15:12] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[15:13] | All right, let’s go. All right. | 得了 快走吧 |
[15:15] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[15:16] | No justice, no peace! | 无正义 勿姑息! |
[15:19] | You should’ve hauled Sheehan’s bony ass in here last night. | 你昨晚应该把希恩那混小子硬拽过来的 |
[15:22] | Judgment call. | 这单纯是从你的角度 |
[15:23] | Look, he’s turned off his phone, | 听着 他现在手机关机 |
[15:25] | cleaned out his personal bank account. | 个人银行账户也全部清空 |
[15:26] | Transferred some to his wife’s. | 一部分钱转给了他妻子 |
[15:28] | Got anything solid says he did Elias? | 那你又有什么明确的证据证明他杀了埃利亚斯? |
[15:31] | Man’s gone to ground. | 他现在已经销声匿迹了 |
[15:32] | You fucked up. | 你搞砸了 |
[15:39] | Oh. J. Edgar. | 哦 杰·埃德加 |
[15:42] | – Help you with something? – Nah. I’m here to help. | – 要我帮你忙吗? – 不了 我就是来帮忙的 |
[15:45] | Chief said something about you asking | 长官跟我说什么你想要个 |
[15:46] | for another real detective. | 靠谱的警探帮忙 二吊子就算了 |
[15:51] | Look, just because he gave you a gun | 听着 不能因为他给了你把枪 |
[15:53] | doesn’t mean he didn’t do Elias. He could’ve used a drop. | 就说明他没杀埃利亚斯 他可能是直接把他敲晕的 |
[15:55] | We all know he has a backup duty weapon. | 我们都知道他有把备用枪 |
[15:57] | – Then why admit to Black Guardian? – He higged you, Bosch. | – 那他为什么要承认杀了黑守卫? – 他这是在迷惑你 博斯 |
[16:00] | – I don’t think so. I believe him. – So did they. | – 我不这么认为 我相信他 – 他们原本也相信他 |
[16:02] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time a cop lied to IA. | 反正这也不是警察第一次向调查分析科撒谎了 |
[16:04] | We asked Sheehan to come in, he came to me instead. | 我们让希恩自首 他就转而找到了我 |
[16:06] | – Yeah, well, we still need his statement on the record. – Okay. | – 我们还是要将他的陈述记录在案 – 那行 |
[16:09] | So, Jimmy, put some blue-suiters on it, get him back. | 吉米 你就干脆动用直升飞机把他抓回来 |
[16:11] | You clear the other cops from the files? | 文件里其他的警察都排除嫌疑了吗? |
[16:14] | – Yeah, so far. – It’s Francis Sheehan. | – 目前为止 都排除了 – 这可是弗朗西斯·希恩 |
[16:17] | Show me evidence. | 给我证据 |
[16:18] | That depo where he threatened Elias is a video. It’s in archives. | 他威胁埃利亚斯的证据是一段录像 档案里有 |
[16:21] | Go get it. Don’t wait for them to ship it to us. | 快去拿 别等着让他们送过来 |
[16:24] | Is anybody else gonna go through the Kincaid murder book? | 有谁准备再过一遍金凯德谋杀的卷宗吗? |
[16:26] | – We’re here so nobody has to. – Fresh eyes couldn’t hurt. | – 我们都要呆在这 所以没人打算去 – 找找新思路总没错 |
[16:28] | Oh, waste of time. We went through it | 哦 完全是浪费时间 我们已经 |
[16:31] | with a fine-toothed comb for Black Guardian. | 仔仔细细梳理过一遍黑守卫的案子了 |
[16:32] | Not fine enough to comb out Sheehan’s lies. | 可是还是不够细致 像希恩的谎言就没法证实 |
[16:36] | Eleanor, you hold on a second? | 埃莉诺 你稍微等一下 |
[16:39] | I don’t mind doing it. | 我不介意再过一遍 |
[16:40] | – Good idea. – In the meantime, | – 好主意 – 同时 |
[16:42] | let’s get eyes on Sheehan’s house, | 派人看紧希恩家 |
[16:44] | wife, apartment, vehicles, | 他的妻子 公寓 车 都不要放过 |
[16:45] | and have a patrol hang by his kid’s school. | 再派一辆巡逻车在他儿子学校附近 时刻盯梢 |
[16:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[16:49] | I heard from Reggie this morning. | 我今早接到了瑞奇的电话 |
[16:51] | I could use some advice. | 我需要一点建议 |
[16:53] | About Reggie? | 关于瑞吉的? |
[16:55] | Maddie. | 是玛迪 |
[16:56] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[16:58] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[16:59] | Look, Harry, | 听着 哈里 |
[17:01] | I know you’re busy. I just… | 我知道你很忙 我只是… |
[17:04] | No, no, no. Uh, Du-par’s, Farmers Market. 15. | 别别别 别这么说 农贸市场 杜芭咖啡厅 15点见 |
[17:07] | Thanks, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[17:13] | Grace, you wanted to see me? | 格蕾丝 你要见我? |
[17:15] | Yeah, I’m looking over Wozniki’s CUBO complaint, | 对 我在找华兹尼克行为不轨的投诉 |
[17:18] | trying to determine the appropriate resolution. | 想要找到比较合理的处理方法 |
[17:20] | Now, you know her. | 你不正好认识她 |
[17:21] | Can we ever really know anyone? | 现在这个社会谁谈得上真正认识谁? |
[17:24] | Oh, don’t fuck with me, Thorne. | 别给我耍嘴皮子功夫 索恩 |
[17:25] | I’ve got to write the LOT. | 我要写送文函 |
[17:27] | How about a five-day hit? | 你觉得拘留五天怎么样? |
[17:28] | That’s Captain’s job. | 这是局长的活 |
[17:32] | You’ve only got one bar, Grace, same as me. | 你就只有一个原则 格蕾丝 跟我一样 |
[17:34] | Fake it till you make it, I guess. | 成事之前装装样子就行 |
[17:36] | Excuse me? | 你这是什么话? |
[17:40] | My two pesos, let’s wait till the real captain comes back. | 二吊子 我们还是等真正的局长回来再说吧 |
[17:42] | If he needs a rec, | 如果他需要建议 |
[17:43] | I’ll be happy to give it then. | 我到时自然会跟他说 |
[17:53] | What’s this we’re hearing | 我听说这周末有个特许的游行示威 |
[17:55] | about a permitted protest this weekend? | 是怎么回事? |
[17:57] | Culminating at Hollywood Station. | 好莱坞站的绝唱 |
[18:01] | “Seeking Justice Now. | 寻求”今日正义” |
[18:03] | “For all marginalized peoples whose destinies | 所有社会边缘人的命运 |
[18:06] | are intertwined.” | 也因此交织在一起 |
[18:10] | Sounds like Black Lives Matter. | 听起来像一项黑人运动 |
[18:12] | It’s not. | 其实不是 |
[18:14] | But I don’t doubt they’ll be there. | 我倒是觉得他们会去抗议 |
[18:15] | Justice Now. The inspiration of a UCLA grad student. | 今日正义 一位加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业生一时兴起的点子 |
[18:19] | Oh, Lord. | 天哪 |
[18:20] | Desiree Zealy. | 德西蕾·赞莉 |
[18:22] | The mayor is concerned that, given what happened | 考虑到今早委员会的状况 |
[18:25] | at the commission meeting this morning, | 市长担心 |
[18:26] | this is recipe for a riot. | 这可能会导致一场骚动 |
[18:28] | I believe the preferred term is “Civil unrest.” | 我觉得更恰当的专业术语应该是”民事骚乱” |
[18:31] | Whatever you want to call it, we cannot let it turn into… | 随你怎么叫 只是我们不能让它演变成… |
[18:34] | No one is more aware of what this could become than me. | 我才是最担心事态走向的人 |
[18:37] | Fine. | 那行 |
[18:38] | I’ll tell the mayor that y… | 我会告诉市长你… |
[18:40] | But riot gear and a premature show of force | 但过早的动用武装力量和防爆武器 |
[18:43] | will only inflame what may otherwise be | 只会激化矛盾 让抗议走向极端 |
[18:45] | an uneventful exercise in free speech. | 毕竟言论自由是人民最基本的权利 |
[18:47] | I would think civil unrest | 我猜你应该不太会想让 |
[18:50] | is the last thing you would want, | 这场所谓的民事骚乱爆发 |
[18:51] | three months into your tenure as chief. | 毕竟离你局长卸任也就三个月的事了 |
[18:59] | And I would think… | 但我觉得… |
[19:02] | City Hall and LAPD have an equal stake in what happens. | 市政厅和洛杉矶警局在此事上利害一致 |
[19:08] | Course we do. | 这是自然 |
[19:10] | Chief. | 局长 |
[19:12] | Ms. Kowski. | 科沃斯基小姐 |
[19:28] | So… | 所以说… |
[19:30] | basically… | 基本上… |
[19:32] | my marriage is over. | 我的婚姻算是泡汤了 |
[19:38] | I think I spent the last three months | 我觉得自己过去三个月 |
[19:40] | fooling myself that it wasn’t. | 一直都在骗自己 |
[19:41] | She’s not a little girl. | 她已经不是小孩子了 |
[19:43] | Just tell her the truth. | 就跟她实话实说 |
[19:45] | That it’s my fault? | 跟她说是我的错吗? |
[19:48] | You need to get that? | 你必须要接吗? |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:55] | You and Reggie should talk to her together. | 你和瑞吉应该一起跟她谈谈 |
[19:59] | Reggie’s not coming, Harry. | 瑞吉来不了 哈里 |
[20:01] | Chinese government took his passport, | 中国政府扣了他的护照 |
[20:04] | he can’t travel. | 他不能出国 |
[20:06] | He spent two weeks in detention. | 他过去两周都被拘留了 |
[20:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 我又不知道 |
[20:11] | Maybe because of the work I was doing | 也许是因为我在那里 |
[20:13] | for Griffin over there. | 是在格里芬手下工作 |
[20:15] | Reggie sure thinks so. | 瑞吉肯定是这么想的 |
[20:16] | Feds were investigating Stanley Woo in China? | 中国政府官员在调查斯坦利·吴? |
[20:19] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[20:21] | Dragon Head of the Wu Fu Triad. | 五福三合会的龙头老大 |
[20:23] | How does he not get looked at? | 政府怎么可能不盯着他? |
[20:25] | You told me Reggie walked away from his uncle | 你不是跟我说瑞奇在和你结婚的时候 |
[20:27] | and the family business when he married you. | 就离开了家族生意 |
[20:29] | Walked away. | 是离开了 |
[20:31] | Walked back. | 但又回去了 |
[20:32] | Swell. When were you gonna tell me? | 行啊 你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[20:35] | Organized crime is a fact of China. | 在中国 集团犯罪已是司空见惯 |
[20:37] | Has been for a thousand years. | 有几千年的历史了 |
[20:39] | Reggie doesn’t think of it the way we do. | 瑞奇的看法跟我们不一样 |
[20:40] | I don’t care what Reggie thinks, but our daughter… | 我不管瑞奇是怎么想的 但我们的女儿… |
[20:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:45] | That’s why Maddie and I stayed in Vegas | 这就是为什么你接到澳门工作的时候 |
[20:47] | when you got the job in Macao. | 麦迪和我决定留在拉斯维加斯 |
[20:50] | Why’d you go back last year? | 那你去年怎么回去了? |
[20:54] | I just… I wasn’t ready to give up on him. | 我只是… 我还不想放弃他 |
[21:01] | And then Griffin came to me with an assignment. | 后来格里芬又找到我 说有份工作 |
[21:03] | Help them see if family Woo | 让我帮他们查查吴氏家族 |
[21:05] | was behind something they were looking into, | 是不是跟他们追进的案件背后有勾结 |
[21:07] | and I’d get my credentials back. | 我就可以拿回我的授权 |
[21:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | I just thought if I could show Reggie | 我只是想着 如果瑞奇发现 |
[21:15] | what his uncle was doing, he would come back to us. | 他叔叔的那些见不得人的勾当 他就会回到我身边 |
[21:19] | Turns out his uncle wasn’t even involved. | 结果他叔叔根本没有参与 |
[21:20] | – In that. – In that. | – 那件事而已 – 那件事而已 |
[21:25] | Reggie found out, we had this blow-out. | 后来瑞奇发现了 我们大吵一架 |
[21:31] | Said I had to choose between the FBI and him. | 说我是要选联邦调查局还是选他 |
[21:34] | And I said, “No, it’s your choice: | 我回击 “不 是你做选择 |
[21:38] | your uncle, or Maddie and me.” | 选你叔叔 还是我和麦迪” |
[21:40] | You did the right thing. | 你做出了正确的选择 |
[21:43] | I kept trying to convince myself | 我一直在说服自己 |
[21:45] | that he was gonna choose us. | 他会选择我们 |
[21:47] | And then, this morning… | 然后 今早… |
[21:52] | He’s making a big mistake. | 他犯了个大错 |
[21:55] | I loved him, Harry. | 我爱过他 哈里 |
[21:59] | Past lives just catch up with us. | 过去的生活总会自己找上门来 |
[22:05] | Can’t change who we are. | 我们改变不了自己的本性 |
[22:08] | Not your fault. Not his. | 这不是你的错 也不是他的 |
[22:10] | Maddie takes the hit. | 麦迪会伤心的 |
[22:12] | She’s a tough bird, like her mama. | 她很坚强 像她妈妈 |
[22:15] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[22:20] | That her mom is a two-time loser? | 理解她妈两度婚姻失败 自作自受? |
[22:21] | Come on, Eleanor. | 别这样 埃莉诺 |
[22:28] | What’s the matter with me? | 我到底是怎么回事? |
[22:30] | Not a thing. | 你完全没问题 |
[22:34] | You should get back. | 你该回去了 |
[22:36] | – No, come on, Els, you don’t have to… – Look, this helped. | – 别这样 埃 你没必要… – 跟你聊天很有帮助 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna tell her tonight. | 我会… 我会今晚告诉她 |
[22:40] | Els… | 埃… |
[22:53] | Eleanor. Phone. | 埃莉诺 手机 |
[23:00] | Fuck! | 我靠! |
[23:20] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问您有什么紧急情况? |
[23:21] | Shots fired, officer down. | 枪击 警员受伤 |
[23:23] | Du-par’s, at Farmers Market, Third and Fairfax. | 杜芭咖啡厅 在农贸市场 第三大道的费尔法克斯 |
[23:27] | Need an airship. | 需要空中救助 |
[23:29] | Two suspects on a motorcycle, headed east on Third. | 两个骑摩托车的嫌疑人 向第三大道东边去了 |
[23:33] | Stay on the line. | 请保持通话 |
[24:13] | Didn’t care to come upstairs? | 都不想上楼坐坐吗? |
[24:15] | Thought it would be better to talk out here. | 还是在外面谈会更好 |
[24:16] | Too many eyes and ears inside. | 里面耳目太多 |
[24:18] | Yeah. It must be hard for you. | 那是 肯定对你来说不容易 |
[24:20] | Look, I’m trying to make it easier | 我只是想让你和你同伴 |
[24:21] | for your partner to come clean. | 坦白从宽 轻松一点 |
[24:23] | – Where is he? – Fuck off, Santiago. | – 他在哪儿? – 滚吧 圣地亚哥 |
[24:26] | My partner didn’t kill that lawyer. | 我搭档没有杀那个律师 |
[24:28] | Then why’d he rabbit? | 那他躲什么? |
[24:31] | – You didn’t know he was missing. – He’s not missing. | – 你不知道他失踪了吗? – 他才没失踪 |
[24:32] | Second call. | 我都打过两通电话了 |
[24:34] | – Second call. – Yeah. | – 两通电话 – 没错 |
[24:35] | Why don’t you save the cover for your captain? | 你不如直接把你队长叫出来 能省下不少功夫 |
[24:37] | Frank’s in the wind, man. Act of a guilty man. | 弗兰克现在逃之夭夭 这可不是清白之人的正常表现 |
[24:39] | You want to help your partner, you’ll help me. | 你想帮你搭档 那就帮我 |
[24:41] | You sleep with dogs and wake up with fleas. | 听说你也没有那些清正廉洁嘛 |
[24:44] | Like Rafael Perez, the rest of your Rampart buddies. | 结交些像拉斐尔·佩雷斯这样的狐朋狗友 惹自己也一身腥 |
[24:47] | Yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本没资格对我说三道四 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, Drake told me | 是嘛 德雷克告诉我 |
[24:50] | that you’d do anything to make a case. | 你为了立案 |
[24:52] | Even sell a good cop down the river | 出卖一个风评颇正的警察也在所不惜 |
[24:53] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[24:55] | Drake was the one who taught me | 是德里克教会我 |
[24:56] | good cops can’t be sold. | 只要身子正 就不怕闲人卖 |
[24:58] | Yeah, you’re a fucking rat. | 你就是个卑鄙的告密小人 |
[25:01] | As long as I’m up there… | 只要我在上面一天 |
[25:02] | you’re down here. | 你就永无出头之日 |
[25:15] | This the officer? | 这就是受伤的警察吗? |
[25:17] | Okay, sir, we got her. | 行 先生 我们来接手 |
[25:19] | You can step aside. | 你可以退后了 |
[25:20] | You injured? | 你受伤了吗? |
[25:21] | Sir? | 先生? |
[25:23] | Sir, are you injured? | 先生 你受伤了么? |
[25:25] | No. | 没有 |
[25:38] | Sir? Sir, I need you to stay here. | 先生 你必须得待在这儿 |
[25:39] | Her name was Eleanor Wish. | 她的名字是埃莉诺·渥什 |
[25:41] | Call the FBI Westwood office, | 给FBI韦斯特伍德办公室打电话 |
[25:43] | – SAC Jay Griffin. – Please, sir, I need you to stay. | – 杰·格里芬司令 – 先生 请你待在这儿 |
[25:45] | I got to go be with my daughter. I’ll come back. | 我要去找我女儿 我会回来的 |
[26:23] | Ms. Zealy. | 赞莉小姐 |
[26:24] | Chief Irving wonders if you have a minute. | 欧文局长想问你是否有时间 |
[26:27] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[26:37] | Ms. Zealy. | 赞莉小姐 |
[26:38] | Should I be asking for a lawyer? | 我要叫个律师吗? |
[26:40] | No. No, we’re just talking here. | 不用 我们只是随便聊聊 |
[26:43] | I see. | 这样呀 |
[26:45] | Your strategy | 你今早的策略 |
[26:47] | this morning was misguided. | 是在误导大众 |
[26:48] | You need to bring in the FBI on Elias. | 你得让FBI去调查伊莱亚斯的案子 |
[26:52] | No indication of a hate crime | 没有证据表明这是仇恨犯罪 |
[26:54] | or a political motive. | 亦或是出于政治动机的谋杀 |
[26:55] | From where you sit, no, I don’t imagine there is. | 从你的位置来看 当然不会 要我我也不这么认为 |
[26:57] | Take a breath, Ms. Zealy. | 放轻松 赞莉小姐 |
[26:59] | Give my detectives a chance | 给我的警探一个机会 |
[27:00] | to do their job. | 让他们做好本职工作 |
[27:02] | A task force led by Harry Bosch? | 就哈里·博斯带领的小队? |
[27:04] | Bosch is an excellent investigator. | 博斯是一位出色的警探 |
[27:05] | He’s had eight officer-involved shootings. | 他让八名警探身陷枪击案 |
[27:08] | This is the white man you think is gonna drill down | 你觉得就这个白人会 |
[27:11] | – to the truth? – I do. | – 寻求真相吗? – 我相信 |
[27:15] | Howard Elias was killed | 霍华德·埃利亚斯被杀 |
[27:17] | for being uppity enough to take Black Guardian to trial. | 就是因为他有勇气为黑守卫辩护 |
[27:19] | If we find proof of that, I promise | 只要我们能找到相关证据 我保证 |
[27:22] | – we will act on it. – No disrespect, Chief, | – 我们会立马行动 – 不是针对你 局长 |
[27:24] | but your promises don’t mean shit. | 但你的承诺对我来说屁都不是 |
[27:27] | This is bigger than you | 这件事不仅仅关乎你 |
[27:29] | and the LAPD. This goes back 400 years. | 或者是洛杉矶警局 400多年以来就一直是这样 |
[27:31] | And I’m sick of it. I’m just sick. | 我已经厌倦了 真的受不了了 |
[27:34] | How does it help anyone if your protest turns violent? | 那你的抗议如果演变成了暴力事件又对谁有好处呢? |
[27:40] | You told us you would help make things better. | 你说你会帮我们 让情况好起来 |
[27:42] | I can. I will. | 我可以 我也会 |
[27:44] | Put aside all this noise you make, | 先不提现在的这场闹剧 |
[27:46] | can you say the same? | 你又能向我保证吗? |
[27:54] | Can I go now? | 我现在能走了吗? |
[28:04] | Chief, a shots fired call | 局长 刚刚播报了一则消息 |
[28:06] | was just broadcast over the radio. | 发生了一起枪击案 |
[28:07] | It’s an FBI agent. | 是个FBI警察 |
[28:09] | Eleanor Wish. | 埃莉诺·渥什 |
[30:42] | Outside Du-par’s restaurant | 费尔法克斯农贸市场 |
[30:44] | at the Farmers Market on Fairfax. | 杜芭咖啡厅门口 |
[30:46] | Emergency crews responded to a call of shots fired | 急救人员收到一起闹市街头 |
[30:49] | at the crowded establishment | 枪击案电话 |
[30:51] | and rushed the woman to the hospital. | 并立马将女子送往医院 |
[30:53] | The victim’s name has not been released, | 受害者的名字还并未公开 |
[30:55] | and authorities have no further details | 警方还没有进一步公开 |
[30:57] | about the murder at this time. | 这次谋杀案的相关细节 |
[30:58] | We’re going live to the scene. | 我们现在转往现场报道 |
[31:00] | Thanks, Julie. Eyewitnesses we’ve talked to | 谢谢 朱莉 据我们采访的目击者称 |
[31:02] | say it happened very quickly. | 事情发生的非常迅速 |
[31:04] | Two men dressed in black, riding on one motorcycle, | 两个黑衣男子 骑着一辆摩托车 |
[31:06] | – opened fire… – You talk to Harry? | – 开枪… – 你和哈里谈过没? |
[31:09] | Call went straight to voice mail. | 直接进语音信箱了 |
[31:11] | …parking lot just here. | … 就在此处的停车场 |
[31:12] | The motorcycle then sped off | 摩托车飞驰而过 |
[31:13] | down the parking lot there | 离开停车场 |
[31:15] | and disappeared. | 然后就消失了 |
[31:16] | There were no other fatalities or injuries. | 并未有其他人员伤亡 |
[31:26] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:30] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[31:32] | You seen Grace? | 你见到格蕾丝了吗? |
[31:34] | – She’s out. – I got to go back. | – 她出去了 – 我得回去一趟 |
[31:35] | – I got you. Go. – And Maddie. | – 我在呢 走吧 – 还有麦迪 |
[31:37] | Yeah, I’ll take her to LaTonya’s. Go. | 我带她去汤娅那 去吧 |
[31:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:49] | Harry. Bottom drawer of my desk. | 哈里 我桌子最下面的柜子 |
[32:03] | Harry, you and Maddie need anything at all… | 哈里 你和麦迪有任何需要的… |
[32:06] | I know. Thanks, buddy. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[32:23] | Jimmy, I’m gonna be tied up for a little while. | 吉米 我最近可能会比较忙 |
[32:27] | We’ll press on. | 我们会跟进的 |
[32:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:42] | Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[32:45] | Mads, what’s the passcode | 小码 你妈的手机 |
[32:47] | for Mom’s cell phone? | 密码是多少? |
[32:48] | 0613 0613. | |
[32:52] | June 13. | 6月13号 |
[34:06] | Eleanor, it’s Jay. | 埃莉诺 是杰 |
[34:08] | My brother’s in town. | 我兄弟在城里 |
[34:10] | Call me when you get this. | 听到后给我回电话 |
[34:20] | He made her. | 他逼她的 |
[34:22] | Okay, but does this? | 好吧 那这个呢? |
[34:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:29] | Oh, look, Bosch is here. | 博斯来了 |
[34:35] | What’d you have her doing? | 你让她干什么了? |
[34:38] | Detective, I’m deeply sorry. | 警探 我真的非常抱歉 |
[34:40] | – You put her in the crosshairs. – No, this came out of the blue. | – 她被杀跟你脱不了干系 – 不 这是突发事件 |
[34:42] | This came out of a situation that you put her in. | 是你让她置身险境 |
[34:45] | Eleanor was one of ours. | 埃莉诺是我们的一员 |
[34:47] | The entire bureau is devastated. | 整个局都深受重创 |
[34:49] | No one more than me. | 没人比我更悲恸了 |
[34:52] | Just let us do our jobs. | 请让我们做好本职工作 |
[34:54] | Job that got her killed. | 本职工作让她命都没了? |
[34:58] | What were you two meeting about? | 你们俩见面在聊什么? |
[35:01] | She’s the mother of my child. | 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[35:06] | Agent Wang’s gonna take your statement. | 王探员会给你录口供 |
[35:09] | Anything you can tell us would be helpful. | 任何信息说不定都能帮上忙 |
[35:10] | That a one-way street? | 就我单方向给你们提供信息? |
[35:12] | No. | 不 |
[35:14] | We’ll share what we can. | 我们也会尽可能和你分享 |
[35:17] | I’m so sorry, Detective. | 我很抱歉 警探 |
[35:20] | Truck’s right over here. | 警车就在那边 |
[35:24] | Hey, Bosch. | 嘿 博斯 |
[35:25] | You know where her cell phone is? | 你知道她的手机去哪了吗? |
[35:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:35] | My dad got shot. | 我爸也被枪击过 |
[35:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:44] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[35:48] | You want something to drink? | 想要喝点什么吗? |
[35:55] | I keep thinking I should call her. | 我一直在想我之前应该给她打电话 |
[35:59] | Tell her this horrible thing that happened. | 告诉她发生了什么糟心的事 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | She can stay as long as she needs. | 她想要呆多久都可以 |
[36:37] | How’s Harry? | 哈里怎么样? |
[36:38] | Only saw him for a second. | 我就只见到他几眼 |
[36:44] | I called your desk. | 我给你办公室打电话了 |
[36:46] | Barrel picked up. | 胖桶接的 |
[36:48] | Said you were working the Elias task force. | 说你在埃利亚斯案子的行动小组 |
[36:51] | That’s Harry. | 案子是哈里在带 |
[36:53] | Well, I’m pushing paper for them, not… | 我只是帮他们处理一下文书 不是… |
[36:58] | You want this, us to have a chance? | 你不是说想让我们有个机会吗? |
[37:02] | Don’t lie. | 那就不要跟我说谎 |
[37:29] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[37:53] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[37:59] | Stress of these situations can be dehydrating. | 通常这种情况下会因为紧张而脱水 |
[38:04] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[38:08] | Right. Let’s get started. | 好吧 那就开始吧 |
[38:12] | Today’s date is March 27, 2017, | 今天是2017年3月27号 |
[38:16] | and the time is 1330 hours. | 时间是13点30分 |
[38:17] | My name is Special Agent Lulu Wang. | 我是特别探员王露露 |
[38:19] | I am currently within the FBI mobile command vehicle, | 此刻位于联邦调查局的移动指挥车内 |
[38:22] | which is parked outside the crime scene | 停在第三大道费尔法克斯 |
[38:24] | located at Fairfax and Third Street. | 附近的犯罪现场 |
[38:26] | Present in the vehicle with me is… | 和我一起的是… |
[38:31] | Detective three, Harry Bosch, LAPD, Hollywood Division. | 洛杉矶警局好莱坞分部 三级警官 哈里·博斯 |
[38:34] | I’m putting the Mobile Field Force off-site, | 我把移动指挥部安排在场外提供讯息 |
[38:37] | and the officers who are up to date in de-escalation on point. | 其余的控场警员界内踩点待命 |
[38:43] | Chief? | 警长? |
[38:44] | Sorry. Go on. | 不好意思 你继续 |
[38:47] | I don’t want a hint of riot gear until it’s necessary, | 除非到必要时刻 否则我不想看到任何的反暴装备 |
[38:50] | especially with CNN around the corner. | 特别是电视媒体就在附近 |
[38:52] | How’s Bosch? | 博斯怎么样了? |
[38:56] | He’s, um… still talking to the feds. | 他…还在和探员聊着 |
[38:59] | Was he close to his ex? | 他和他前妻关系好吗? |
[39:02] | The one who got away. | 漏网之鱼 |
[39:25] | Detective. | 警官 |
[39:27] | She’ll be missed. | 我们都会想念她的 |
[39:29] | I need to pick up some things for my daughter. | 我要帮我女儿收拾点东西 |
[39:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:47] | I don’t think I’m out of school telling you | 我觉得我还是有资格跟你说一声 |
[39:50] | this did not make sense. | 整件事漏洞百出 一点都说不通 |
[39:53] | You working the murder or the operation? | 你是谋杀小组的还是管理部的? |
[39:55] | Both. I was Eleanor’s handler. | 都是 我是埃莉诺的接线人 |
[39:57] | She talk to you about the case? | 她和你说过任务的事吗? |
[40:01] | I already told Agent Wang everything I know. | 我把我知道的一切都告诉王探员了 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:06] | Anyone else know about your meeting with her today? | 还有人知道你们今天见面吗? |
[40:10] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[40:12] | We’re starting. | 我们在找切入点 |
[40:14] | Her husband called from China. | 她丈夫从中国打电话来 |
[40:16] | They took his passport. Were you aware of that? | 他们扣留了他的护照 你知道这件事吗? |
[40:29] | Where is that? | 那是在哪拍的? |
[40:30] | Borrego Springs. | 波瑞戈泉 |
[40:32] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[40:41] | I took this picture. | 照片是我拍的 |
[40:46] | I need a minute. | 我想呆几分钟 |
[40:48] | Sure. No rush. | 没问题 不着急 |
[41:24] | Just heard about Bosch. | 刚听说博斯的事了 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[41:33] | Sheehan’s depo. See what we got. | 希恩的录像 看看有什么线索 |
[41:57] | Police! | 警察! |
[41:59] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有房屋搜查令 |
[42:05] | He’s a suspect. Knock it down. | 他是疑犯 直接把门踢开 |
[42:17] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 搜查完毕 – 搜查完毕 |
[42:19] | Clear. | 搜查完毕 |
[42:26] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大眼睛仔细搜 |
[42:28] | Sheehan has lots of friends. | 希恩有不少朋友 |
[42:29] | You never know where their loyalties fall. | 他们的尽忠对象你可永远猜不透 |
[42:34] | Okay, glove up. | 好了 手套戴上 |
[42:36] | After photos, like the warrant says, | 照相过后 依据搜查令的内容 |
[42:38] | anything and everything that might tell us | 找出任何可能透露 |
[42:40] | where Francis Sheehan’s gone. | 弗朗西斯·希恩行踪的证据 |
[42:43] | And smashing Mr. Vernon’s face into the ground | 把弗农先生的头强撞向地面 |
[42:45] | was Detective Rooker’s standard tactic? | 是鲁克警官常用的审问策略吗? |
[42:47] | No, sir. Nobody ever said anything | 不是 没有人提及任何 |
[42:50] | about anyone smashing a face into the ground. | 谁撞谁的头及其相关言论 |
[42:52] | Did it ever occur to you that the reason | 你有没有想过 |
[42:55] | Mr. Vernon couldn’t stay still, | 弗农先生当时不停挣扎反抗 |
[42:57] | why he was flailing around, was because he couldn’t breathe? | 是因为他呼吸困难的下意识行为? |
[43:01] | You know, if he couldn’t breathe, | 如果他真的呼吸困难 |
[43:03] | he probably wouldn’t have been running his mouth | 那他应该也不会叫嚷着自己呼吸不畅吧 |
[43:05] | talking about how he couldn’t breathe, right? | 毕竟都呼吸不了 还怎么说话? |
[43:08] | He forget the camera was rolling? | 他是不知道在录像吗? |
[43:10] | What? You think this is funny? | 怎么? 你觉得很好笑是吗? |
[43:12] | No. | 不是 |
[43:13] | No, I don’t. You ask me, I think | 不 不好笑 虽然你是在问我 |
[43:15] | the whole thing’s fucking ridiculous, you know? | 但我觉得这整件事简直他妈都让人无语 |
[43:17] | You giving my partner all this crap, | 你一直给我的搭档扣上这样那样的帽子 |
[43:20] | putting him through all this shit | 让他平白无故走这一遭 |
[43:21] | so you can bank your hot third. | 不就是想让自己能连晋三级吗 |
[43:23] | Bad behavior, but doesn’t really rise to the level of a threat. | 行为有失规矩 但还没有到威胁的程度 |
[43:44] | Oh, yeah. | 终于 |
[43:46] | You got something? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[43:56] | Are you aware | 你知道 |
[43:59] | Detective Rooker had a domestic violence complaint | 鲁克警官的前女友曾指控 |
[44:01] | from an ex-girlfriend? | 他家庭暴力吗? |
[44:02] | Are you aware that it never happened | 你知道这事根本就没发生过吗? |
[44:04] | and that the bitch was lying? So fuck you, Elias! | 他妈都是那个婊子在说谎吗? 操你妈 埃利亚斯! |
[44:07] | – Frank. – You motherfucker. | – 弗兰克 – 你他妈的 |
[44:09] | – Some day someone’s gonna put a fucking cap in your ass! – Oh, wow. | – 总有一天也会有人让你好受的 – 噢哇 |
[44:11] | – Calm down, Frank. Just have a seat. – No, I’m done. | – 冷静点 弗兰克 你先坐下 – 不 我受够了 |
[44:13] | That is a threat. | 这算得上是威胁了 |
[44:50] | You need anything, you call me. | 如果你需要什么 只管打给我 |
[44:52] | – I will. – Okay. | – 好的 – 行 |
[45:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:03] | You doing all right, Harry? | 你还好吧 哈里? |
[45:11] | You give this to Jerry? | 帮我把这个给杰里 |
[45:15] | Tell him I’ll… | 告诉他我会… |
[45:17] | I’ll send him the passcode. | 我会把密码发给他 |
[45:18] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么处理 |
[45:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:23] | Mads, where you going? | 小玛 你去哪? |
[46:25] | My room. | 我自己房间 |
[46:31] | We can talk if you want. | 如果你想聊天我愿意陪你 |
[46:35] | Why aren’t you more upset? | 你怎么一点都不伤心? |
[46:37] | Oh. No, honey, I… I am. | 不 亲爱的 我…我很伤心 |
[46:40] | Me and Mom should have gone to Hong Kong. | 我和老妈早知道就应该去香港 |
[46:42] | None of this would have ever happened | 如果我们呆在那里 |
[46:43] | if we had been there and not here. | 这一切就都不会发生了 |
[46:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, don’t, no, this is not your fault. | 不不不 这不是你的错 |
[46:49] | – I want to see her. – No. | – 我想见她 – 不 |
[46:51] | No, honey, you don’t want to see her, not like this. | 不 亲爱的 你不会想见她的 现在还不行 |
[46:54] | I know where she is. I don’t care. | 我知道她在 我不管 |
[46:56] | You could get me in. | 你可以把我弄进去 |
[46:57] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好办法 |
[47:03] | Reggie should know. | 应该告诉瑞奇 |
[47:06] | Let me tell him. I don’t want you talking to him right now. | 让我来说 现在我还不想让你和他说话 |
[47:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:11] | Might not be safe. | 可能会不安全 |
[47:14] | Safe? | 不安全? |
[47:17] | What are you…? | 为什么…? |
[47:19] | Reggie loves Mom. He loves me. | 瑞奇爱妈妈 他也爱我 |
[47:21] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[47:23] | – Why would you ever say that? – No, no. Honey, I’m… | – 你为什么会这么说? – 不 亲爱的 我… |
[47:25] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[47:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[47:40] | Shit. | 操 |
[48:00] | Bosch, I just got word. | 博斯 我刚刚才收到消息 |
[48:03] | Please accept my condolences. | 请接受我的哀悼 |
[48:08] | Harry, fuck. I am so sorry. | 哈里 操 我真的很抱歉 |
[48:11] | We all loved… | 我们都很爱… |
[48:15] | Bosch, it’s Pell at RHD. | 博斯 我是劫案凶杀科的贝尔 |
[48:17] | We have a POI in River Watch. | 我们在河流检测中心找到一名嫌疑人 |
[48:19] | Get back to me or Bennett. We’ll fill you in. | 打给我或者B班尼特 我们再把详情告诉你 |