Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E010
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Yeah? 怎么?
[00:24] I knew you’d be up. 我知道你肯定醒了
[00:26] I remember how you were with the big cases. 我还记得一有大案子 你就来状态
[00:27] Tired? 身心俱疲也叫状态?
[00:29] Forgot how it feels, though. 虽然具体不太清楚
[00:31] That rush you get when the case starts to come alive. 不过案情一旦开始有眉目 你就立即紧迫起来
[00:34] I thought you were just an asset. 我还以为你就是个摆设
[00:37] Minor recon for the Feds. 平常就给联邦局探探消息
[00:40] Come on, don’t spoil my high, Harry. 得了 哈里,别搅我兴致
[00:42] I’m back in the hunt. I’ve missed it. 追捕算我一个 我有点怀念那种感觉了
[00:44] – Just don’t let them string you along. -Really? – 别让他们跟踪你 – 说真的?
[00:47] That’s all you got for me? Sorry I called. 你对我就这要求? 当我没给你打电话
[00:49] I heard you and Maddie got into it. 我听说你和玛迪被卷入了这事
[00:52] She’s 18, and I’m her mother. 她才十八岁 而我是她妈妈
[00:55] Oh, I think there’s a little more to it than that. 我觉得怎么说都还有别的原因吧
[01:03] Eleanor? 埃莉诺?
[01:10] Eleanor Now you are givinf me parenting advice? 埃莉诺? 你现在又要给我传授育儿经了?
[01:13] Just shoot straight with her. 对她坦诚点就好
[01:15] I will. 我会的
[01:17] I am. 我现在就够坦诚了
[01:26] I got to go, Harry. 我得挂了 哈里
[01:27] Okay. Have a better one. 行 那你自己想办法去
[01:31] Jesus Christ. 我的天
[02:41] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[02:44] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[02:47] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[02:50] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[02:52] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[02:55] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[02:58] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[03:00] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[03:15] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[03:28] Bitch. 贱人
[03:44] Are you using the Jeep today? 你今天要用吉普车吗?
[03:46] – Nope. Taking my city ride. – Mom’s hounding me – 不要 我自己搭车 – 老妈正烦着我
[03:50] To finish all that bank trust whatever paperwork. 让我把什么所有的银行信托表填完
[03:54] I’ll probably stay at her place tonight. 今晚我可能得待她那儿了
[03:57] What’s going on with the phone? 你手机上玩什么呢?
[04:00] Trolls. 就刷屏洗白(巨魔)
[04:02] Trolls? 洗白?
[04:04] I’ll make you breakfast. 我给你做早餐
[04:06] Egg whites. Protein. 就蛋白好了 营养丰富
[04:08] I’m good. 我都行
[04:14] Were you here for the riots? 你是因为骚乱的事才来的吗
[04:16] Yeah. 是啊
[04:17] I was a street cop on Wilshire. 我也是威尔逊的巡警
[04:19] 25 year anniversary or something. 25周年纪念日什么的
[04:21] We’ve been talking about them at my school. 我们学校也说过这事
[04:25] City’s changed a lot since back then. 从那时起这座城市就变了很多
[04:28] Better or worse? 是变好了还是变坏了?
[04:29] Both. 都有吧
[04:31] But back to the elves in your phone. 不过还是说回你手机里的小恶魔
[04:34] What’s that about? 是怎么回事?
[04:35] Sometimes, when your name’s in the news, 就有时候你登上新闻的时候
[04:38] People blow up my accounts with stupid anti-cop stuff. 不明所以的键盘侠就疯狂轰炸我的账号宣传什么反警察
[04:41] – Like what? – It’s no big deal. – 比如说? – 反正不是什么大事
[04:43] I just block them. 我屏蔽了他们
[04:45] People you know? 是你认识的人?
[04:46] Dad, obviously not. 明显不是啊 爸
[04:48] I’m sorry you have to deal with that. 真抱歉你还得应付这种事
[04:52] It’s easier than dealing with the real thing out there. 这可比你应付现实生活轻松多了
[04:55] Your old man’s one smart Indian, Mads. 玛儿 你老爸可是聪明机智的印第安人
[04:58] You don’t need to worry about me. 用不着担心我
[04:59] I don’t. Much. 我才不担心 就一点吧
[05:03] Still need to eat breakfast. 但早饭还是要吃的
[05:55] Lost his head over a woman. 竟然为一个女人昏了头
[05:58] With a tactical knife 还在她的凯特·丝蓓包里
[06:00] In her Kate Spade bag. 放了一把军刀
[06:01] Mmm. Still. Cliche. 嗯 老一套了
[06:04] Well… 好吧…
[06:07] Troubles? 有麻烦了?
[06:08] I think I broke it. 我怕是把它弄坏了
[06:09] We can only hope. 现在就只能希望没坏了
[06:56] You’re early. 来得真早
[07:00] Pierce, right? 你是皮尔斯吧?
[07:02] – Terry Drake. – I know. – 泰瑞·德雷克 – 我认识
[07:04] The other RHD guys are coming in later. 劫案凶杀科的其他人一会儿就来
[07:07] Jimmy thought to get you out of here first. 吉米想着让你先离开
[07:09] – 9:30. – Yeah. – 九点半 – 没错
[07:11] Shit. My bad. 唉 是我的问题
[07:14] It’s banker’s hours. 毕竟这里工时短
[07:15] This cat used to be in here hitting it by 0600. 我之前当警察时每次都是6:00准时到 习惯了
[07:18] I can’t park you in here, but let’s go grab a cup 不能让你在这儿干等着
[07:20] Of coffee while you wait. 不如我们去喝杯咖啡吧
[07:21] Uh… You know what? 额…还是这样吧
[07:23] I’m good. I’m good, brother. 我没事 兄弟 我不喝了
[07:26] I, um… I got some errands to run. 我 嗯… 我还有公事要办
[07:28] And, uh, just tell Santiago that, uh… 就跟圣地亚哥说一声
[07:31] I’ll circle back. 我之后还会过来
[08:37] You the cop? 你就是那个警察?
[08:39] I am. 是我
[08:41] Leave it here. 停这儿就好
[08:43] I’ll walk you in. 我送你进去
[08:59] I’m not likely to give you more than five minutes. 我最多就给你五分钟时间
[09:02] Sorry to intrude. 很抱歉打扰了
[09:06] Forgive me for not wanting to participate in the charade 原谅我对洛杉矶警局
[09:09] That the Los Angeles Police Department 那套含糊其辞的文字游戏不感兴趣
[09:11] Gives a damn about my husband. 口口声声说什么很关心我丈夫
[09:13] I do. 我的确很关心
[09:15] – If there’s a better time, I can come back… -No. – 如果有更合适的时间 我可以到时候再来… – 不用
[09:17] Ask and go. 问完了就滚蛋
[09:21] Threats, enemies 他有没有树敌 受到过威胁
[09:24] Anyone he was at odds with? 或任何与他有过节的人?
[09:26] Besides you cops? 你是说除开你们警察?
[09:30] It was his job… 这就是他的工作…
[09:32] To be at odds with the whole world, if need be. 如果有必要 他甚至要和全世界作对
[09:35] How often did he stay at the Bunker Hill place? 他经常待在邦克山那吗?
[09:38] Always… 审判临近的那段日子…
[09:40] As trials got close. 一直待在那儿
[09:43] That’s why I wasn’t expecting him. 所以我才没有等他
[09:48] We took some photos in the apartment. 我们在公寓里照了一些相片
[09:50] Tell me if you see anything out of place or unfamiliar. 如果有看到什么蹊跷或奇怪的地方就告诉我
[10:08] You expect me to pretend I don’t know about 你这是想让我假装不认识
[10:10] His jury consultant? 他的陪审团顾问?
[10:11] It wasn’t her who killed him, either. 也不是她杀的
[10:14] She liked sleeping with him too much. 她在床上可喜欢他了
[10:18] – Your son inside? – No. – 你儿子在里面吗 – 不在
[10:20] Maybe later. 可能待会会过来
[10:22] He has his own place. 他自己有地方住
[10:24] Stay away from him. 离他远点
[10:26] Mrs. Elias, I need to do my job. 埃利亚斯女士 这是我的工作
[10:27] You need to look at who would most benefit 警察先生 你还是看看我先生死了
[10:29] From my husband’s death, Detective. 谁才是最大的受益人吧
[10:33] You need to look at your own people 先看看你自己周围的人
[10:34] Before you go throwing accusations around about mine. 再来控告我身边的人吧
[10:37] I am. 我看着呢
[10:39] I am looking at everyone. 我每个人都没放过
[10:41] Why do I find that so hard to believe? 那我怎么就是不信呢?
[10:43] Whether you do or you don’t, my job’s the same. 不管你信不信 我的工作还是照样都做
[10:50] Terry Drake. 特里·德雷克
[10:52] What about him? 他怎么了?
[10:54] Well, Drake and my husband had more than one run-in, 德雷克和我的丈夫可发生过不少争执
[10:56] Back when Howard was in the DA’s office. 那时霍华德还在DA办公室工作
[11:00] This one time, Howard refused to file a case, 但这一次 霍华德拒绝归档一个案件
[11:05] And Drake went ballistic. 德雷克就大发雷霆
[11:07] He got one of his patrol buddies 然后叫了一个巡逻队的朋友
[11:09] To pull Howard over for driving while black. 故意找他茬 半路上把他拦了下来
[11:12] You know. 你应该懂
[11:15] Did your husband ever report this? 你丈夫有报告这件事吗?
[11:16] No. He quit. 没有 他辞职了
[11:19] He went over to the dark side. 然后就堕入了深渊
[11:22] Isn’t that what you call it? 你们这些正人君子平常私底下不都这么说嘛?
[11:24] I don’t call it anything. 我并没有给那里起特定的称谓
[11:27] Jen, how are you? 简 你还好吗
[11:30] I have a houseful, so… 我还有一屋子人 所以…
[11:32] Of course. 那行
[11:35] If you think of anything. 一旦你想起了什么关键信息
[11:41] Again, my condolences. 再次表达我的歉意 节哀
[11:45] Stay away from my boy. 离我儿子远点
[12:06] In the wake of the murder of attorney 检察官霍德华·埃利亚斯谋杀案的最新进展
[12:08] Howard Elias, no word yet on how or even if 这宗控告洛杉矶警局的黑守卫民权案
[12:11] The Black Guardian civil rights case against the LAPD will proceed. 是否能够如期进行 相关人员并未进行回复
[12:14] Meanwhile, 同时
[12:16] The L.A. Times’ Scott Anderson, in today’s onl… 洛杉矶时报的斯科特·安德森在今天的…
[12:29] Know what I like about the L.A. River? 知道我喜欢洛杉矶河哪一点吗?
[12:32] Not a damn thing. 我就喜欢它屁都不是
[12:37] You look like shit. 你看起来状态很糟
[12:40] How long they keep you? 他们要留你多久?
[12:42] Oh, I’m not going until later. 哦 我一会儿再去
[12:46] Wait a minute, you’re blowing ’em off? 等等 你在放他们鸽子?
[12:47] No, no, no, no. Relax, relax. Listen, you go in, 没没没 放轻松点 听着 你先进去
[12:50] You talk to ’em, 跟他们聊天
[12:51] and then I’ll go in and lock everything down. 然后我再进去搞定一切
[12:53] I’m not talking to anybody. It’s all bullshit. 我才不会跟别人聊的 都是些屁话
[12:55] They’re-they’re only looking at us because of Black Guardian. 他们就是因为黑守卫在查我们
[12:59] Now, we would do the same thing if it was them. 换做是他们 我们也会做同样的事
[13:05] Frankie doesn’t have an alibi. 弗兰克没有不在场证明
[13:10] I thought you were out drinking. 我以为你在外面喝酒呢
[13:11] I was at home. 我当时在家
[13:13] Alone. 一个人
[13:15] Drunk. 还喝醉了
[13:16] Jesus. 我的天
[13:18] I could say that he was with me. 我可以说他和我在一起
[13:20] Even if Jimmy let that slip, uh… 就算吉米信了你的…
[13:23] – Harry Bosch would blow that straight up. – Fucked. – 哈里·博斯也会毫不犹豫地揭穿 – 妈的
[13:25] – No. – I’m fucked. They’re gonna fuckin’ nail me on this. – 别这样 – 我完了 他们会拿这事死咬着我不放
[13:27] They’re gonna fuckin’ hang it on me. 抓着这件事深究不放
[13:31] Hey, Rooker? 嗨 鲁克?
[13:33] Let me have a word with my man here. 让我和他单独说句话
[13:38] I’m screwed, dude. 我完蛋了 兄弟
[13:48] Elias refused a settlement on Friday night. 埃利亚斯在周五晚上拒绝了庭外和解
[13:51] Any reason that he should be so confident all of a sudden? 是什么让他突然这么有把握了?
[13:56] The fuck would I know? 我他妈怎么知道?
[13:57] You didn’t do it. 你没做
[13:59] I didn’t do it? 我没做?
[14:03] Fuckin’ kidding me? 他妈逗我呢?
[14:04] You know I didn’t do it. 你明知道不是我干的
[14:06] Yeah. So you just go in there, you-you tell the truth. 没错 那你就直接去那儿 说实话
[14:09] Where you got the booze, when you got home, 你在哪儿喝的酒 什么时候回的家
[14:11] What you watched on TV until you passed out. You hear me? 睡过去之前电视里面放的什么 听到了吗?
[14:13] Oh, the truth, huh? 呵 实话 对吧?
[14:15] City needs a fall guy. 市里现在就要找个替罪羊
[14:17] – Hey, I need to hear you say… – I’m fucked. – 我要你保证… – 我完了
[14:19] -…you hear me. – I am so fucked, – 你听我说… – 我完蛋了
[14:21] Because I fit. I’m it. 因为我符合条件 就我了
[14:24] Say it. 你说
[14:25] No alibi. Bosch. 没有不在场证明 博斯
[14:28] Frankie… I got your back. 弗兰克 有我呢
[14:31] But I need to hear you say the words. 但我必须先听到你亲口说
[14:39] I hear you. 我明白
[14:42] I remember this one. 我还记得这个
[14:43] That was a use of force involving Rooker. 是鲁克涉事的暴力案件
[14:45] Judge threw it out, but, uh, 法官丢一边没管 但是
[14:48] Sheehan got beefed for a dust-up during the depo. 希恩在采证期间因为打架滋事被投诉
[14:50] Beefed by Elias? 埃利亚斯投诉的?
[14:52] I think so. It wasn’t my case. 应该是的 但这不是我的案子
[14:54] That depo’s probably in archives. 那个口供估计还在档案里
[14:57] Let’s get ahold of it. 让我来看看
[15:01] Any word from Sheehan? 希恩那有消息没?
[15:02] No. Fix and Pipes are on their way in. 没有 菲克斯和派普斯正在跟进
[15:04] You should start with 你应该从控制室的监控
[15:06] – the cameras from the control booth. – Would if I could. – 开始上手 – 有的话我早开始了
[15:08] Central said we’ll have it later today. 中心说晚些时间再给我们
[15:11] – Oh, stay on them. – Pretty low res. – 好吧 那继续吧 – 几率很小
[15:12] I-I’m not hopeful. 我没抱什么希望
[15:14] Where are we on Elias’ financials? 埃利亚斯的财务查得怎么样了?
[15:16] On-call DA’s reviewing the warrant. DA还在审校搜查证 随时待命
[15:18] Listen, I don’t have time for him to add his two cents. 听着 我现在没空等他的意见
[15:21] Well, he’s not gonna call a judge until he reads it. 他反正要看过之后才会给法官打电话
[15:23] So take it to one of mine directly. 那就直接找我的对口法官
[15:25] Wexler. I’ll make the call. 韦克斯勒. 我会提前打个电话
[15:27] – Judge Wexler. -Yes. – 韦克斯勒法官 – 没错
[15:36] Drake came by earlier. 德雷克早些时候来过
[15:38] What? 什么?
[15:40] I found him in here. Poking around. 我在这看到他四处闲逛
[15:43] What do you think that’s about? 你觉得他这是要干嘛?
[15:47] Y-You leave the door open or something? 你..你门没关还是?
[15:49] I just went to get coffee. 我就是去泡杯咖啡
[15:53] All right. 好吧
[16:00] So, who is he? 所以 他是谁?
[16:02] We don’t know. 不知道
[16:04] Everyone was deferential to him. 不过每个人都对他毕恭毕敬的
[16:06] Fearful. 都怕他
[16:07] A good beat-down always sets the tone. 要想一击毙命 提前铺垫是必不可少的
[16:09] I don’t much like the risk you took getting this. 我不想让你为了它就冒这么大的风险
[16:11] I thought it could yield something. 我觉得里面可能有什么关键信息
[16:13] Look, I should probably mention 顺便再提一下
[16:15] On my way home, I may have been tailed, so… 回家的路上我可能被尾随了 所以…
[16:20] Oh, it was you. 哦 原来是你
[16:22] He swore you wouldn’t make him. 他之前还发誓说你绝对发现不了
[16:24] Were you that worried about me? 你就这么担心我?
[16:26] It’s been a pleasure working with you, Eleanor. 埃莉诺 跟你共事真是荣幸
[16:32] He’s firing me because I took a photo? 就因为我拍了照 他就要炒我鱿鱼?
[16:34] No, no. You’ve done a great job for us. 没有 你帮了我们大忙
[16:36] Don’t handle me, Chuck. 查克 别敷衍我
[16:39] Wait. Ask yourself– 等等 你自己想想–
[16:41] What’s an anti-terrorism task force doing tracking money 反恐小队为什么一定要通过这里和维加斯的赌场
[16:43] From China through casinos here and in Vegas? 追查中国的钱 他们的目的是什么?
[16:45] Yes, they’re dumping it. Yes, it’s getting washed. 没错 他们的确是要倒钱 他们的确是要洗钱
[16:48] But it’s not going back. It’s all parked. 但这钱却回不去了
[16:51] Sitting there, California banks. 被滞留在加利福利亚的银行里
[16:53] What are they using it for? 那他们要拿这笔钱干什么?
[16:54] Can’t tell you more than that. 再具体的我就不便多说了
[16:57] – Okay, so let me go back to the casinos. – Mm-mmm. – 好 那我就再去一趟赌场 – 嗯
[17:00] This Chinese national’s connected to the game, 或许我能找到这些
[17:02] – maybe I can find out. – Look… – 所谓的中国玩家 – 听着…
[17:04] You need to take some time off. 你需要休息一阵
[17:06] – Jay… – I submitted your paperwork – 杰… – 我已经递交了你的
[17:08] For reinstatement. 复职文件
[17:10] Now, D.C.’s gonna take their own sweet time, 现在首都那有一阵好日子过了
[17:12] But you can be optimistic, 但你不用太担心
[17:14] So get some rest. 稍微休息一下吧
[17:15] Spend some time with your daughter. 花点时间陪陪女儿
[17:17] – You’ve earned it. – Thanks. – 你应得的 – 谢谢
[17:20] I can help you find this guy. 我可以帮你找到这个人
[17:21] I can’t guarantee where you’re gonna be assigned. 我不能保证你会被分到哪
[17:24] Let me know when your credentials come through. 等你文件下来就跟我说一声
[17:55] I mean, if I gave a shit about what people are saying 如果我真在乎别人怎么评价劫案凶杀科
[17:58] About RHD, I’d have a lawyer with me right now. 那我早就请律师了
[18:00] But I was nowhere near Howard Elias on Friday night, 但我晚上霍德华·埃利亚斯周遭那一块我根本就没去
[18:02] – and you know it. – Why don’t you run it down for me anyway? – 这你也明知道 – 不如你还是跟我详细说一下情况吧?
[18:06] Me and Pipes were at RHD. 当时我和派普斯都在劫案凶杀科
[18:08] Captain Garwood can confirm it. 加伍德队长可以证实
[18:10] – Or I can pull the security log. – Come on, Pierce. – 我也可以自己调安全记录 – 行吧 皮尔斯
[18:13] Check me off, let me go. 检查完就赶紧让我走吧
[18:15] You need to swipe your card to use the elevator? 你乘电梯要刷卡吗?
[18:18] Yeah. Parking garage, elevators. 当然 停车场 电梯 都要用
[18:20] Unless, you know, I took the fucking stairs, 但除非我心怀鬼胎
[18:22] ’cause I was up to no good. 他妈故意走楼梯
[18:26] You don’t strike me 但我不觉得你是
[18:27] as a “Take the fucking stairs” Kind of guy. 那种”故意走楼梯”的人
[18:29] Working late, 我们工作到很晚
[18:31] Trial prep. DA wanted fresh rap sheets on all the wits. 审判工作要准备 所有渠道最新的犯罪记录DA都要
[18:32] You used the databases, no doubt. 毫无疑问 你用了数据库了
[18:35] Name and number. Exact date and time 姓名 编号
[18:36] – of when we ran those queries. – Let’s discuss when – 审问的具体时间 – 我们先从你们全都
[18:39] You all went to the junkyard for Michael Harris. 跑去废车场找迈克·哈里斯说起
[18:43] You looking for who killed Elias 你这是在查谁杀了埃利亚斯
[18:44] Or you re-investigating Black Guardian? 还是想重新调查黑守卫
[18:46] It’s all of a piece, isn’t it? 不都一样吗?
[18:49] Report I read says only Sheehan and Drake questioned Harris. 我看到报告上写着只有希恩和德雷克审问过哈里斯
[18:52] Me and Fix had to roll on a help call. 当时我和菲克斯在执行一个求救电话
[18:54] Frank and Terry had the lead on Harris. 而弗兰克和特里要哄骗哈里斯
[18:55] He did that nasty shit to himself. 他自己作孽干了那龌龊事
[18:57] Yeah, everybody keeps saying. 是啊 大家都这么说
[19:00] But if you and Fix had to peel off, 但是如果你和菲克斯离开了
[19:02] How would you know what the fuck he did? 你们又是怎么知道他做的事情?
[19:07] It’s too bad things didn’t work out for you with us, Jimmy. 吉米 很抱歉我们俩的谈话并没有什么结果
[19:10] Well… politics. 没事…政治嘛
[19:13] One guy badmouths you, all it takes. 只要有一个人在你背后说坏话 口口相传 万劫不复
[19:16] From what I hear… 我听说…
[19:19] RHD 劫案凶杀科
[19:21] A few too many malcontents, 那些要退休的人
[19:23] Guys about to retire. 怨声不断啊
[19:26] Maybe I dodged a bullet. 可能我还逃过一劫呢
[19:36] Somebody pimped that ride. 这车够花哨啊
[19:38] Talk to the neighbors. He’s got a pending possession. 和邻居谈谈 他有栋房产还没过户
[19:41] Comings and goings? 来往的人要查吗?
[19:42] Especially earlier today. 今早来的尤其注意
[19:58] What? 什么事?
[20:00] What happened? 这是怎么了?
[20:02] I was elbowed playing ball. 打球的时候被人撞了
[20:04] Same with your ride? 跟你的车一样?
[20:05] What the fuck do you want? 你他妈想干嘛?
[20:07] I got to clear you for Friday night, 就查一下你周五晚上干了什么
[20:09] And I’d like to get a better sense of your father, 如果你还有多余的时间
[20:11] If you have a minute. 那就顺便再了解一下你父亲
[20:12] Who he was, who he crossed. 他的为人 遇到过什么人
[20:20] So, what is this, you want my alibi now? 所以 现在是什么情况 你想要我不在场的证明吗?
[20:22] Did you go out, stay in? 你当时是外出了还是在家?
[20:24] Saudade. 去了”奢念”
[20:28] – Brazilian joint? – Yeah. – 那家巴西脱衣舞俱乐部? – 对
[20:29] Walked in through the kitchen. 从厨房进去的
[20:31] Uh, got to meet the chef and shit. 认得那里的厨师
[20:33] Did you go alone? 你一个人去的?
[20:34] Nah, I went with Bianca. 不是 我和比安卡一起去的
[20:37] – Bianca have a last name? – Foley. Bianca Foley. – 比安卡姓什么? – 弗利 比安卡·弗利
[20:40] I’ll need a number. 把电话给我
[20:42] They got a nice little patio out back. 他们那背后有一个漂亮的小天台
[20:43] – I thought she’d dig it. – Reservation? – 我觉得她应该懂我意思 – 提前预约的?
[20:45] They don’t take them. 他们不接受预约
[20:46] – Pay with a card? – Cash. – 用信用卡付的钱? – 现金
[20:49] How long were you there? 你在那儿呆了多久?
[20:51] Got there on 9:00, left around midnight. 九点到的 大概午夜离开
[20:54] You know, in your father’s office, 你父亲的办公室里
[20:56] There’s a lot of photos of him with other people. 有很多和其他人的照片
[20:58] There’s not one picture of his son. 但就是没有一张和他儿子的
[21:02] Yeah, that about says it. 是啊 这大概也说得通了
[21:05] Expectations? 意料之中?
[21:07] Harassment because of who your father was? 还是因为你爸爸而烦恼?
[21:10] I’m a black man in America, okay? 我是非裔美国人
[21:11] Harassment’s a given. 生来就有烦恼
[21:13] Extra credit for being the great man’s son. 尤其是作为伟人的儿子 烦恼有增无减
[21:17] Are we done? 了解够了吗?
[21:20] Ever meet his jury consultant? 见过他的陪审团顾问吗?
[21:24] You want me to talk shit about her? 你想要我说她坏话?
[21:26] I don’t care about the e-mails or the texts. 不管是邮件还是短信 有就直说
[21:27] – How long have you… – Fuck this, I want my lawyer. – 你们多久… – 去你的 我要见我的律师
[21:29] Oh. We got her side. I’d like to hear yours. 哦 我们已经和她谈过了 现在想听听你的看法
[21:32] No. Lawyer. 没有律师在场我不说
[21:34] Unless you want to hook up the son of Elias right now, 除非是有人想要找我 埃利亚斯的儿子约会
[21:36] This conversation’s done. 否则我们的谈话就结束了
[21:49] – Hey. – Hey yourself. – 你好 – 你好
[21:51] Jack, Joe, let’s go. 杰克 乔 我们走了
[21:53] I don’t want to have to repeat myself– come on. 不要再让我说一遍 快点
[21:55] – No gizmos. – Oh, man. – 这个不准带 – 别啊
[22:00] We’re gonna talk to each other, old school. 我们在车上可以聊天嘛 老套一点
[22:07] You going like that? 你这样就出发?
[22:09] Yoga. Coffee with Christina. My usual Sunday. 练瑜伽 和克里斯蒂娜喝咖啡 我周日基本就这么过
[22:12] Y-You thought I was going with? 你以为我会一起去?
[22:14] Thought it might be nice. 我就想着也挺好的啊
[22:16] You know, family thing. 一家人就要整整齐齐的嘛
[22:18] Cop barbecue? 你们警察局的烤肉聚会?
[22:22] It’s your day with the boys, J. 今天是你和孩子们的亲子日
[22:24] I’m not gonna mess with that. 我就不瞎掺和了
[22:28] Have a good time. 玩的愉快
[22:29] – We will. – Okay. – 会的 – 好
[22:31] – Catch you later. – Yeah. – 再联系 – 好
[22:44] Morning, Bosch. 早上好 博斯
[22:45] Tell me the city attorney called. 告诉我律师打过来了
[22:48] Said she can meet at her office 她说可以在她办公室见个面
[22:51] Should I send one of the IA ladies? 要不要我从调查分析部调个女警过去?
[22:53] No, no, no, send Pierce. 不不不 叫皮尔斯来
[22:55] I’m on my way to confirm Martin Elias’ alibi. 我在去确认马丁·埃利亚斯不在场证明的路上
[22:57] Well, we can cross Fix and Pipes off our list. 好 我们可以把菲克斯和派普斯从名单上划掉了
[23:00] Okay. Drake? 行 德雷克呢?
[23:02] Not quite yet. 还不确定
[23:04] And still no sign of Sheehan. 希恩也还是没什么消息
[23:06] Mrs. Elias thinks Drake and her husband 埃利亚斯夫人认为德雷克和她的丈夫
[23:08] Had some bad blood. 有过不和
[23:09] Cop of a different era. 身处不同时代的两个警察
[23:11] Yeah, okay. Just make him appear for his interview, yeah? 行 采访的时候一定让他出现就行了
[23:15] See what I can do… boss. 我尽量…头儿
[23:21] Good job. 不错嘛
[23:23] Oh. So good. 很棒了
[23:27] Good job. Now turn. Turn. 不错 现在转弯 转弯
[23:30] Oh, that’s great. 很棒
[23:35] You’re doing good. Turn. 你已经很棒啦 转弯
[23:37] Good job. 不错
[23:51] Okay, turn. 好 转弯
[24:01] Good. 可以
[24:03] Wait. Know what you’re signing. 等等 先看一下签的是什么东西
[24:05] – The thing for the bank. – No. That’s the bottom one. – 就银行的东西 – 不是 底下那张才是
[24:08] – This is the college fund. – Okay. – 这是学校的基金 – 好
[24:10] Hey, you won’t be so flip about it next year 明年你要钱买书的时候
[24:13] When you need money for books. 可就不能这么草率了
[24:14] Why? Where are you gonna be? 怎么? 你是要去哪吗?
[24:17] You’re 18, Maddie. 你都十八岁了 玛迪
[24:20] You need to start handling your own finances, 也应该要学会开始自己理财了
[24:22] Know where all the important papers are. 重要文件的位置要牢记于心
[24:24] – I’m serious. – So am I. – 我是认真在问你 – 我也是啊
[24:25] It doesn’t matter where I’m gonna be. 我会去哪儿不重要
[24:27] It’s a simple question. 这就一简单问题
[24:31] I’m not going anywhere, okay? 我哪都不去 行吗?
[24:33] Don’t worry. 不要担心
[24:34] You’re the one acting weird about it. 不是我瞎担心 是你怪怪的
[24:38] A year from now, you’re gonna be begging me 一年以后 你估计就会
[24:40] To stay out of your life. 求我别瞎管闲事了
[24:42] Mom. 妈
[24:44] Now the bank one. 现在填银行的
[25:09] Brother Howard was a brother when it served his purpose. 霍德华跟你称兄道弟都是为了某个目的
[25:11] That’s harsh. 真可怕
[25:13] Friend of mine– remember Good Washington? 我朋友 还记得古德(好)·华盛顿吗?
[25:15] I remember Bad Washington. 我只记得坏·华盛顿
[25:17] – Oh, the morgue dude. – See, that’s my point. – 哦 资料室的那个 – 懂了吧 这才是重点
[25:20] Elias blew up Good Washington’s whole goddamn career 古德·华盛顿都还没来得及大展拳脚
[25:21] Before he even had a chance to get it started. 埃利亚斯就把他的职业前程给断了
[25:24] Big settlement over 首先无中生有
[25:25] a thing that didn’t happen. His usual play. 再要求庭外和解 他的常用手段
[25:28] – Only color that man cared about was green. – Call me crazy. – 他唯一在乎的颜色就是绿油油的美元大钞 – 我真是疯了
[25:33] I have missed being around all you knuckleheads. 竟然有些怀念和你们共事的日子
[25:35] – You are crazy. – He’s right. I hear ten cents on dollar – 你的确是疯了 – 他说的没错 我听说所有资料
[25:37] Is all you’re gonna clear over… 你们就只清除十分之一…
[25:40] If I had a hundred bucks every time somebody’s said that… 如果只要有人说这句话 我就得100块钱…
[25:41] It’ll still be a lot less than a medical pension. 还是要比你的医疗抚恤金少得多啊
[25:43] Counting on your boy Bosch to do the right thing 巴结着你的小博斯和特别小组
[25:46] With this task force, J. 干几番大事
[25:47] He’s not my anything, 他跟我没什么关系
[25:50] But he goes where the truth takes him. 但他只听随真相的声音
[25:53] I am getting slammed for this spin 有传言说埃利亚斯在抢劫中被杀害后
[25:55] That Elias was murdered during a robbery. 我就惊吓过度 一蹶不振?
[25:58] You know, under the circumstances, Hector, 赫克托 你应该知道 在这种情况下
[26:00] I don’t… I don’t see how 我…我就不知道
[26:01] The department can be any more transparent. 部门里还有什么可隐瞒
[26:03] Better question is, how does Scott Anderson know 更重要的是 斯科特·安德森是怎么知道
[26:04] It wasn’t a robbery? 这不是单纯的抢劫案?
[26:06] I was hoping you could answer that question. 我还指望你能有答案呢
[26:07] It’s your department. 毕竟是你的部门负责
[26:09] My people understand there’s a strict need-to-know policy 我的人都清楚这种案件都会有
[26:12] In place with this case. How about yours? 严格的保密条例 你的人又知道吗?
[26:14] Let’s not waste energy speculating about leaks. 我们就别浪费精力在泄密的事情上了
[26:17] What I’m saying, Chief, is that we– or rather you, 我的意思是 我们–更精准的说应该是你
[26:22] Since this is all your territory now– 毕竟现在都是你的管辖范围–
[26:24] You’ve got to stay in front of this. 你必须站在台前处理这件事
[26:25] So you want me to control what reporters write? 所以说你想要我出面控制记者的报导?
[26:29] Start small. 从小事开始吧
[26:31] Just get Anderson off my back. 只要别让安德森在我后面搞事就行
[26:33] He’s got me on speed dial. 他现在快捷拨号里有一个就是我 烦死了
[26:35] Well, honeymoon’s over. 好的吧 蜜月结束了
[26:36] Hector’s feeling the heat for the first time. 赫克托生平第一次感到压力了
[26:39] Good you can trust your team to prioritize. 古德 你的团队能分清主次 可以信任
[26:42] So much noise around this case. 这案子的争议太多
[26:44] Well, I can assure you it has their singular focus. 不过我可以保证他们现在唯一关注的就是这个案子
[26:47] Bosch mentioned some cold case 博斯提到了这事爆发前
[26:49] He was working on before all this broke. 他在处理的一些悬案
[26:51] You know anything about that? 你有了解吗?
[26:54] Detectives have a lot of cases. 每个警探都有很多案件
[26:58] Why was he talking to you about it? 他为什么要跟你聊这些?
[27:00] No idea. 不知道
[27:03] Is there something about Harry Bosch that concerns you, Brad? 布拉德 哈里·博斯是不是有什么事情跟你有关?
[27:09] Not at all. 并没有
[27:11] Not at all. I trust your judgment. 没有 我相信你的判断
[27:13] Like yourself, I just want to make sure Howard Elias 跟你一样 我也只是希望我们能把注意力
[27:15] Has our full attention. 都集中在霍德华·埃利亚斯身上
[27:23] Justice for Elias! 公正对待埃利亚斯!
[27:25] Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶!
[27:28] Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶!
[27:31] Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! Justice for Elias! 公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶! 公正对待埃利亚斯!
[27:35] Dad. 老爸
[27:37] You going back to work mean you won’t be coming over as much? 你要去工作是不是就是说你不能经常来接送我们了?
[27:40] I don’t see why. 为什么这么说?
[27:41] Mom says you’re gonna get busy. 老妈说你以后会很忙
[27:43] I can be busy and still come over. 我就算很忙也能来接送你们
[27:45] During the week? 工作日的时候也可以吗
[27:47] Yeah, maybe. 可能吧
[27:48] Mom’s “Maybe” Always means “No.” 老妈的”可能”就是”不行”的意思
[27:51] Dad’s not Mom. 老爸老妈情况不一样
[27:52] Just saying. 我就说说而已
[27:59] This witness list is about the only discovery 这张目击者名单大概是唯一
[28:01] City attorney had that we don’t. 地方检察官有而我们没有的发现了
[28:03] Yeah, Sheehan’s on here. 没错 希恩在上面
[28:04] Drake, Rooker. 德雷克 鲁克
[28:06] Huh, with the rest of RHD and half the city. 额 劫案凶杀科其他人 还有大半个市都在上面
[28:08] What if it isn’t a cop? 如果不是警察呢?
[28:10] What if pigs could fly? 猪还会飞呢?
[28:12] Well, the way it went down, the text, the meet up, 具体手法 短信内容以及见面
[28:15] Black Guardian trial about to start. 还有即将开始的黑守卫审判
[28:17] Someone Elias knew. 应该是埃利亚斯认识的人
[28:19] Someone who knows how to do it. 一个有能力这么做的人
[28:21] Somebody with everything to lose at the trial. 审判一旦开始 他就会失去一切
[28:23] If not a cop, cop-like. 如果不是个警察 也是个堪比警察的人物
[28:25] Could Elias have flipped a witness who saw or knows 有没有可能埃利亚斯已经碰巧找到了
[28:29] What happened with Harris? 知道特里事件内幕的目击证人
[28:32] Drake? 德雷克吗?
[28:33] Still need to get his story. 他的事我们还是不够了解
[28:35] Could explain why Sheehan’s avoiding us. 这下希恩一直躲着我们就说的通了
[28:38] Special Master could cut through all the fog. 我们的特别专家果不其然能够揭开迷雾重重
[28:41] See if you can ping Sheehan’s phone, 看看能不能定位到希恩的手机
[28:43] Get a location on him. 确定他具体的位置
[28:49] More cam stuff from Central. 中央送来了更多的监控录像
[28:51] You were right about that restaurant. 酒店的事情你说对了
[28:53] Closed two weeks ago. 两周前关了店
[28:55] Kid lied. 小屁孩撒了谎
[28:56] Yeah. And just walked into the station with his lawyer. 对 一脸淡然地和他的律师走到局里
[28:59] Says it’s to “Clear things up.” 说是时候”说清楚一切了”
[29:01] Shit. 妈的
[29:06] Bosch. 博斯
[29:08] Next time you haul 麻烦下次你再拽一个
[29:09] in a suspect with as much potential blowback 像马丁·埃利亚斯这样可能会给错误情报的嫌疑犯
[29:11] As Martin Elias, I would appreciate a heads-up. 先提前告知一下 我会很感激的
[29:13] Hauled himself in. I think a little blowback 他是自己来的 我没逼他 我觉得一点错误情报
[29:15] – might be part of the plan here. – Fuck. – 也是意料之中的事 – 妈的
[29:17] Is he good for his father’s murder? 他跟他父亲的谋杀案有关系吗?
[29:19] I hope not. That’d be a real circus. 希望没有吧 要不然就真是一场猴戏了
[29:22] Well, if he’s not, get him the hell out. 行吧 如果没有 就把他弄出去
[29:25] Just tell the truth, okay? 说实话就好了 懂了吗?
[29:27] Detective Bosch, Alex Kaplan. 博斯警探 我是亚力克斯· 卡普兰
[29:30] Please, sit. 请坐
[29:34] Now, my client wishes to clarify his earlier statement 我的委托人现在想要修改他之前
[29:37] About where he was Friday night. 关于周五晚上的陈述
[29:40] Saudade’s been shuttered for over two weeks. “奢望”已经关了两周多了
[29:43] But, funny thing. 不过 有意思的是
[29:46] We called Ms. Foley, 这位所谓的弗利小姐
[29:48] And she backed your play. 她倒是也愿意陪你演这出戏
[29:50] So, false statement, 所以 又是虚假陈述
[29:52] Obstruction, now you got her in the shit, too. 妨碍公务 现在她也逃不了干系
[29:54] Yeah, she was with me. 没错 她是和我一起
[29:57] But not at dinner. 但不是晚饭的时候
[29:58] – We were at SC. – Doing what? – 我们在SC – 在干嘛?
[30:00] Slinging dope to the 跟帮你翻新车子的人一起嗑药吧?
[30:01] guys who did the job on you and your car? 他后来嗨了又狠揍了你一顿 对吧?
[30:03] Detective Bosch, Martin has voluntarily come here 博斯警探 马丁自愿来这儿
[30:05] To help you find his father’s murderer. 是为了帮助你调查他父亲的凶杀案
[30:07] Let’s stay on point, please. 还是说重点吧
[30:08] It’s not real drugs. 又不是真正的毒品
[30:11] I-I grind up Adrafinil and sell it as Addy. 我把阿屈非尼磨碎当做毒品卖
[30:13] They can’t tell the difference. 他们也分不出来
[30:16] Uh, it’s a sorority on 28th, off Fig.”Sig” Something. 额 就28号有个女生联谊 吃喝玩乐
[30:21] Uh, it’s mid-terms, the sisters want a boost. 嗯 现在是期中 妹子们想狂欢一下
[30:24] So we stayed, we partied a little and I went home. 所以我们就待在那儿了 疯了一会 我就回家了
[30:26] A written statement of what my client just told you, and… 我的委托人刚刚所说的书面陈述 还有…
[30:32] …time-stamped video of some of the evening’s festivities. 晚上玩乐的一些视频 上面有时间记录
[30:35] He was there past midnight. 他在那儿待过了午夜
[30:40] Then why lie? 那为什么要撒谎?
[30:42] Like selling fake speed to rich white girls 给那些富家子弟卖假毒品
[30:44] Would do my possession case any good. 说了也不会对我有任何好处
[30:48] Detective, Martin understands 警探 虽然马丁刚刚
[30:49] He has just admitted to a misdemeanor. 已经承认了行为不端
[30:51] But in light of his personal tragedy, 但是鉴于最近他个人生活的不幸
[30:53] – and the mood of the city… – You waltz in here – 以及市民的氛围… – 你顶着
[30:55] With your face looking like that 这张脸大摇大摆地走进来
[30:56] So the press will see it and think cops did it. 媒体看到打会认为是警察做的
[30:58] Now you want a solid from me? 现在你要我就这么放过你?
[31:00] Coming here was my mom’s idea. 是我妈叫我过来的
[31:05] We’ll need to confirm everything. 所有的事情我们都要证实一遍
[31:07] – However we can help. – And that ass-whipping isn’t behind – 我们尽量帮忙 – 还有你这张红一块 紫一块的脸
[31:09] Selling some bullshit Adderall, is it? 不是因为卖什么安非他命吧?
[31:13] No. Uh… 不是 额…
[31:16] Me and Bianca, we’ve been hanging. 我和比安卡 最近一直走的比较近
[31:18] And, uh, her-her boy found out, so… 然后 嗯 她男票发现了 所以…
[31:27] Last thing my dad tells me was that I need to man up, 我父亲死前跟我说过的最后一句话就是
[31:30] And take responsibility. 叫我像个男人一样承担责任
[31:32] When you gonna start? 那你打算什么时候成熟起来?
[31:34] Cheating on my mom… 不仅背着我妈偷腥…
[31:38] …A woman who-who stood by him, and-and made him a home, …亏我妈一直无怨无悔的支持他 给了他一个完整的家
[31:44] And he preaches to me 结果他还有脸来教训我
[31:45] That I’m the one that needs to man up? 让我像个男人一样?
[31:48] Are you fucking kidding me, man? 你他妈是开什么玩笑?
[31:53] Right there, right there! 来了 来了!
[31:54] Martin! Martin! 马丁!马丁!
[32:01] No peace! No justice, 不公正不罢休!
[32:03] No peace! No justice, no peace! 不公正不罢休!
[32:06] No justice, no peace! 不公正不罢休!
[32:08] No justice, no peace… 不公正不罢休!
[32:15] How about a little smile? 稍微笑一下怎么样?
[32:21] Is there gonna be much more of this? 你这个还没拍够吗?
[32:23] We’re good. 可以了
[32:29] Thank you for making time on a Sunday. 感谢你能在周日腾出时间
[32:33] What made you change 你又为什么突然改变主意
[32:34] your mind about letting me do the profile? 同意让我来写报道了了?
[32:38] Well, you’ve always been fairly straight, 一直以来 你都如实
[32:40] Covering crime in this city. 报道本市的犯罪 实事求是
[32:42] Don’t expect a puff piece. 你可别指望我写文拍马屁
[32:45] Is this where you preach to me about fairness and accuracy? 你是想趁此机会教我新闻的公正原则和准确性吗?
[32:48] Guess not. 不是
[32:50] Because your newspaper’s coverage of Black Guardian 因为你撰写黑守卫和埃利亚斯案件的两篇报道
[32:53] And the Elias case has been decidedly one-sided. 可是明显地片面啊
[32:55] Scott Anderson’s leading the charge on that, not me. 斯科特·安德森负责的报道 不是我
[32:59] You should want it to be right, whether you write it or not. 不管是不是你写的 你都必须要确保它正确无误
[33:02] A question of access, Chief. 这是权限的问题 长官
[33:05] A reporter gets access, a reporter gets it right. 有权限的记者写的文章才是正确的
[33:08] Whether it’s an on-the-record relationship or not. 不管是否有记录在案 这才是真理
[33:13] Well, if I was to have the, uh… 行吧 那我正好也准备要…
[33:16] …go-to person, confidentially or not, 一个联络人 秘不秘密无所谓
[33:20] It would have to be someone I could trust unconditionally. 但必须是我能够无条件信任的人
[33:24] Trust works both ways. 信任是双方的
[33:29] And what’s that look like to you? 那你觉得怎么样?
[33:33] Your cell phone number, for a start. 从你的电话号码开始吧
[33:35] So that when I need to get to you, I can. 以便我需要的时候能够联系到你
[33:41] Well, let’s see how this profile turns out. 那我们先看看这篇人物报道怎么样
[33:44] Then we’ll talk about going forward. 再决定进一步合作吧
[33:53] Glad you could finally make it. 很高兴你最终还是做到了
[33:58] Red pork tamales. 红色猪肉玉米豆卷
[34:00] I just ate. 我刚吃过
[34:31] – Is that…? – Yeah. – 这就是是…? – 没错
[34:35] Gun… 枪…
[34:37] With just a bit of hand gripping it. 还能看到一点持枪人的手
[34:44] Is that hand black or white? 看手是白人还是黑人?
[34:54] You know the drill. 你知道规矩
[34:55] – Checkable facts. – Mm-hmm. – 可核查事实 – 嗯
[34:57] Good. Make the witness feel comfortable. 很好 让证人感到自在
[35:01] But sometimes you used to press, make ’em anxious. 但有时候你会给他们施压 让他们焦虑一点
[35:04] – You feeling anxious, Terry? – Not in the least. – 泰瑞 你焦虑吗? – 一点都没有
[35:06] Then indulge me. 那就说点什么让我满意
[35:08] Just still in a hurry. 还是这么着急
[35:13] Okay… Friday night. 好…周五晚
[35:16] I took my grandson to a Clippers game, 我带我孙子去看快艇比赛
[35:19] Dropped him off after, talked with my son. 把他送到那后就和我儿子聊天
[35:22] Then I got the news about Elias. 之后就听说了埃利亚斯的事情
[35:23] – From Sheehan? – Rooker. – 希恩说的? – 鲁克说的
[35:25] He and Pipes and Fix were at RHD, 他和派普斯 菲克斯在劫案凶杀科
[35:27] And I tagged along for the call. 然后我就打了电话了解情况
[35:29] You still tight with them? 你跟他们的关系还很好吗?
[35:33] Some of ’em. 有些人还不错
[35:34] And where was Sheehan? 希恩在哪里?
[35:35] – Ask him. – I would love to. – 你问他啊 – 我倒想问呢
[35:38] He should have been here by now. 按道理他现在是该来了
[35:40] Maybe he got caught up in some police work. Uh… 可能有什么工作缠身 毕竟警察嘛 嗯…
[35:43] He’ll make his way down here. 他自己会过来的
[35:45] Any idea why he’s being shy? 知道他为什么不愿露面吗?
[35:47] We were only partners for a short time. 我们不合作有一阵了
[35:49] Still, you got to know him, like you do. 但你还是了解他 的确如此
[35:53] Are we still talking about Elias? 我们还是在聊埃利亚斯吗?
[35:56] You never liked him, did you? 你一直都看不惯他 对吧?
[35:58] Even back in the day. 即使是他死前那一段时间
[35:59] No, I did not. 对 我的确不喜欢
[36:03] The man’s got a binary view of the world– 这个人的世界观死板到极致
[36:05] No… no room for nuance. 没有变通的余地
[36:07] Like with Michael Harris. 就比如迈克·哈里斯的事
[36:12] I mean, we were tough on Harris, 对 我们对哈里斯态度是很强硬
[36:14] But we didn’t cross the line. 但至少不过分
[36:16] Harris… 哈里斯
[36:17] Yeah, palmed that pencil and… 对 手里藏了支笔然后…
[36:19] …punctured his own ear. 扎穿了自己的耳朵
[36:21] And screamed torture. 大喊我们虐待他
[36:23] Then we find out later he’d done 后来我们才发现他之前
[36:24] A similar thing before. Look it up. 就有过类似情况 你可以查查看
[36:26] Tried to jack this insurance company on a fraudulent claim. 用虚假声明诈骗保险公司
[36:33] Santi, you know me. 圣地亚哥 你了解我
[36:35] We got history. 我们相处这么久了
[36:37] You know that I’m not capable of that. 你知道我做不出来那种事
[36:40] Or this. 也做不出这种事
[36:43] You’re right. 你说的没错
[36:45] I do know you…. well. 我的确了解你…非常了解
[36:49] My word ain’t enough? 我说的还不够吗?
[36:52] It was… once. 原本是够了…
[37:01] Chief. This about Martin Elias? 局长 是马丁·埃利亚斯的事吗?
[37:04] No, Lieutenant Billets filled me in. 不是 比利茨警督跟我说了
[37:07] Optics work both ways. 大家消息都很灵的
[37:09] We get this wrong, the city could explode. 要是我们做不好 这事儿就炸锅了
[37:12] You mean if we get it right. 你说反了吧 做得好才会炸
[37:14] Where are you on your mother’s case? 你妈妈的事查的怎么样了?
[37:18] Still grinding. Why? 棘手呢 问这个做什么?
[37:19] Spoke with Bradley Walker this morning. 今早和布拉德利·沃克聊过了
[37:22] You’ve been trying to get in his head. 你不是一直想从他那儿着手
[37:24] On my time, not yours. 我自己花的时间 可不敢浪费你的
[37:27] Guess it worked. 我猜有效果了
[37:28] All your time is my time now. 现在你的时间就是我的时间
[37:31] Give Walker a wide berth. 离沃克远点
[37:33] So I don’t have to brief him on Elias? 所以我不用跟他汇报埃利亚斯的事了?
[37:35] On Elias, Bosch. Only Elias. 汇报 博斯 但就此打住
[37:42] If you need more bodies for your task force… 如果你行动小组还要人手…
[37:43] The more people, the more chance they go off the reservation. 人越多 他们就越容易乱套
[37:46] Unless it’s another real detective, no thanks. 除非你给我派真正有本事的探员 不然还是不用了
[38:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:07] City attorney’s discovery was thin, but you knew that. 市检察官的发现没什么用 你应该清楚
[38:11] Why is it that guys like you, 为什么像你这样的人
[38:12] when you don’t get your own way, 一旦不遂你们的心愿
[38:13] Always assume it’s personal? 就觉得别人对你有意见?
[38:15] Tell me about this witness list. 跟我说说这个证人名单
[38:17] Lengthy. 很长
[38:19] Meant to daze and confuse. 就是要混淆视听
[38:20] In a trial that Elias apparently thought 埃利亚斯肯定会认为
[38:23] Wouldn’t last long. 审判不会花太长时间
[38:24] Read into that whatever you like. 你想怎么理解随你便
[38:26] Someone turned this case for him. 有人帮他翻案了
[38:29] I can’t share his strategy, Bosch. 博斯 我可不能说他的策略
[38:31] I can guess his strategy. 但我可以猜
[38:33] Terry Drake and Frankie Sheehan are the only ones 只有特里·德雷克和弗兰克·希恩明确知道
[38:35] Who know for sure what happened in that junkyard bathroom. 废车场浴室里发生了什么
[38:37] Is that a question or an answer? 你这是在提问还是在回答?
[38:40] You tell me. 你说呢
[38:42] Nice try. 想得美
[38:45] Again, we’re stuck at what I can’t legally divulge. 再说一次 法律规定我不方便透露
[38:48] Not a good place to be. 不是什么好消息
[38:50] So, if you will excuse me… 所以 抱歉了
[39:41] Hey. 嘿
[39:43] – You got a moment? – Sure. Come in. – 你有空吗? – 当然 请进
[39:51] There’s a D-Three spot in Newton Division. 牛顿分部出现了一个D3职位空缺
[39:53] I was hoping you could reach out for me. 我希望你能帮我去了解下情况
[39:55] – Homicide? – Mm-hmm. – 凶杀科? – 对
[39:58] Well, they’re probably gonna upgrade from within. 他们很有可能自己内部调节消化
[40:02] I know it’s a long shot. Still, I want to put in 我知道机会不大 但是我还是想申请一下
[40:04] My paperwork and see what happens. 看有没有结果
[40:07] Is this about Bosch? 是因为博斯吗?
[40:09] I need to promote, L-T. 我机会需要晋升
[40:11] Jimmy, right here in Hollywood 吉米 在我们好莱坞这
[40:13] We’ve got two D-Threes 有两个D3位
[40:15] Who are in their final year of DROP. 今年就是最后一年
[40:16] And I know that it cannot be easy 我知道像你这样经验丰富的人
[40:19] For somebody with your experience to work under him, 在他手下做事不容易
[40:21] But Bosch is not gonna be here forever. 但是博斯不会一直留在这儿的
[40:23] You’ll make the call? 你会帮我打电话的吧?
[40:25] I was looking at you to take over the unit. 我还指望你接管整个部门呢
[40:34] I’ll make the call. 我会打电话的
[40:35] They’d be lucky to have you. 他们有你真是幸运
[40:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:41] And let’s face it, L-T, 我们就面对现实吧
[40:43] Bosch… will be here forever. 博斯…会一直留在这儿的
[40:54] I go in the bathroom, feel his toothbrush– 我去了浴室摸了一下他的牙刷
[40:57] – dry as a bone. – My man. – 干的 – 我的天
[41:01] If you’re gonna lie, you’ve got to sell it. 看来撒谎还是要做全套
[41:03] I said, “Joe, you told me you brushed your teeth.” 我就说 “乔 你明明说刷牙了”
[41:06] Little man looks me right in the eye, 结果这小子就看着我的眼睛
[41:08] Innocent Edgar look, and says, 一副无辜的样子 说
[41:10] “Oh, I thought you meant last night.” “哦 我还以为你说的是昨晚呢”
[41:28] Lieutenant. 警督
[41:29] What’s up? 什么事?
[41:31] Chief Irving wants you on the Elias task force. 欧文局长想要你去埃利亚斯那个行动组
[41:34] Are you up to it? 你愿意吗?
[41:35] You know me, suit up and show up. 你知道我这个人 随时整装待发
[41:39] Okay. I appreciate it. 好 谢谢了
[41:41] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[41:42] Yeah. 好
[41:48] Billets. 比利茨
[41:52] Checking to see if I’m ready to go in. 打来问我是不是准备好了
[41:54] You know. 你应该懂
[41:57] I’m ready, you know? 我早就准备好了
[42:00] …if you couldn’t eat it, …要是你自己吃不了
[42:02] What makes you think one of us would want to? 怎么就觉得我们俩能吃?
[42:04] It’s official, he’s weird. 这已经是板上钉钉了 他就是个奇葩
[42:06] I just don’t like kale. 我就是不喜欢甘蓝而已
[42:08] – I have to take this. – What? – 我接个电话 – 什么?
[42:15] I cannot believe it’s you. 没想到是你打来的
[42:17] Sorry I’ve been out of touch. 很抱歉一直没联系你
[42:19] You were supposed to be here already. 你现在都应该已经到场了
[42:21] I know. I can’t talk long, Maddie, 我知道 我不能聊很久 玛迪
[42:23] I’m using a friend’s computer. 我在用朋友的电脑
[42:24] Where’s yours? 你自己的呢?
[42:26] That’s a long story. 说来话长
[42:28] We’ve been kind of worried. 我们都有些担心
[42:30] Yes, well, it’s complicated. 是啊 事情很复杂
[42:31] My passport was revoked. 我的护照被撤销了
[42:33] – I’m not allowed to travel. – What? – 我现在禁止出行 – 什么?
[42:35] Why, have you told mom? 为什么 你跟老妈说了吗?
[42:36] Well, I got her voice mail. 我发了语音邮件
[42:37] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[42:39] She’s so lame about her phone. 她不怎么用电话来着
[42:40] I’ll try to call her again. 我会再打给她看看
[42:42] I just wanted you both to know that I’m safe 我就是想让你们知道我很安全
[42:44] – and working to resolve this. – Safe? – 正在解决这个问题 – 安全?
[42:46] What is going on? 到底怎么了?
[42:48] – Reggie? – That’s all I can say. – 瑞奇? – 我能说的就这么多
[42:50] Ask your mother. 问问你的妈妈
[42:51] Reggie. 瑞奇
[42:53] And take care. 还有小心
[42:55] I love you. Talk soon. 我爱你 回头聊
[43:04] – Mom… – Hey. How’d it go? – 妈… – 嘿 怎么啦?
[43:06] I just talked to Reggie. He’s still in China. 我刚刚跟瑞奇聊过了 他还在中国
[43:08] He tried to call you. 他一直试图跟你联系
[43:09] What When What did he say? 啥? 什么时候? 他说了什么?
[43:11] They took away his passport, 他们拿走了他的护照
[43:13] So he can’t get out of the country. 所以他现在没法出国
[43:14] Wait. What? 等等 什么情况?
[43:15] What is going on? 发生了什么?
[43:16] And please don’t say “Nothing.” 不要用”没啥”来敷衍我
[43:17] Honey, I don’t know. 亲爱的 我真不知道
[43:19] – What did you do? – Nothing. – 你到底做了什么 – 我什么都没做
[43:21] I am so sick of this. 我真的烦死了
[43:23] Okay, I haven’t talked with him yet. 好 我还没和他谈过
[43:25] We’ve been working through some things, 我们还在处理一些事情
[43:26] – so, I mean, it’s… – Complicated? – 所以 我是说 这很… – 复杂?
[43:28] Is that your way of saying you’re splitting up? 你是不是要说你们准备分手了?
[43:31] No. 不是
[43:33] So you don’t want to tell me. Fine. 所以你压根不打算告诉我 好
[43:34] There’s nothing to tell. 没什么好说的了
[43:37] Go ahead and screw up your relationship with Reggie, 你就继续搞砸你和瑞奇的关系吧
[43:40] Just don’t mess up mine. 但别来管我的
[43:42] Madeline… 玛德琳…
[44:14] I knocked. 我敲过门了
[44:16] Nobody was home. 没人在家
[44:29] If someone was, I’d be throwing your fuckin’ ass 如果有人的话 我他妈就一脚
[44:31] Down that hill. 把你踹下山去
[44:33] You think I killed Elias? 你觉得是我杀了埃利亚斯?
[44:36] Where you been, Frank? 你之前去哪儿了 弗兰克
[44:37] Here and there. 到处跑
[44:39] Doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[44:42] Everyone’s a suspect till they’re not. 找出真凶之前 每个人都是嫌疑犯
[44:48] I have all these… 我脑海里一直…
[44:50] Thoughts rattling around in my head. 有些想法
[44:55] I’ll bet you do. 我想你也是
[44:58] Quickest way to clear yourself, Frank… 弗兰克 澄清自己最快的办法就是…
[45:02] Give me your piece. 把你的故事告诉我
[45:16] Sorry, Harry. 抱歉了 哈里
[45:18] Nowhere else to go. 我没地方去了
[45:23] Come on. 来吧
[45:26] Let’s go inside. 我们进去
[45:29] Oh, shit, it’s fucking cold up here at night. 这里晚上真特么冷
[45:33] Yeah. Catalina eddy. 是啊 卡特琳娜涡旋
[45:35] Wind comes whipping off the ocean. 海上扫过来的风
[45:53] Go inside. 进去吧
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

博斯(Bosch)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E010
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09

在线阅读
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10

在线阅读
S06E01
S06E02
S06E03
S06E04
S06E05
S06E06
S06E07
S06E08
S06E09
S06E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme