时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Who eats a chili fucking dog | 谁特么在出海颠簸前 |
[01:23] | before going out in rough water? | 还吃辣热狗 |
[01:24] | 10-year-old? | 十岁屁孩吧 |
[01:25] | Try seven Theta Delts with tequila hangovers. | 不是和七个兄弟会派对男 痛饮了一夜龙舌兰酒? |
[01:28] | Never gonna get this out of the seams and runnels. | 浪里讨生活的人 可没这种好事 |
[01:31] | Woody Woodrow gave me your number. | 伍迪·伍德鲁给了我你的号码 |
[01:35] | Alamos Cove. | 阿拉莫斯湾 |
[01:37] | I told him the break was for shit, | 我跟他说了我下班了 |
[01:38] | but he was paying cash. | 但他付我现金 |
[01:40] | Surfer. Last week. | 上周来冲浪的 |
[01:41] | Day trip? | 当天就回了吗 |
[01:42] | No. He stayed over. | 不 过夜了 |
[01:43] | Take a lot of gear out there with him? | 随身带了很多装备吗 |
[01:45] | Couple of shorties | 几条短袖短裤 |
[01:46] | and some gnarly-ass suitcases I think were for camping. | 还有几个硬壳行李箱 可能是要野营 |
[01:49] | He bring it all back in? | 回来时 都带回来了吗 |
[01:50] | Just the boards. | 只有冲浪板 |
[01:52] | The shit I see, you learn not to ask. | 看多了 就学会不闻不问了 |
[01:54] | I don’t know Alamos Cove. | 我不认识阿拉莫斯湾 |
[01:56] | Santa Cruz Island. | 在圣克鲁斯岛 |
[01:58] | I need you to take me out there | 带我去 |
[01:59] | where you dropped him off. | 他上岸的地方 |
[02:03] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[02:03] | Give me five minutes to change clothes. | 给我五分钟换下衣服 |
[02:06] | City paying? | 现付吗 |
[02:08] | Nobody’s paying you anything | 不把船开出来 |
[02:09] | till you air out that boat. | 就别想收钱 |
[02:11] | It is outrageous | 真让人出离愤怒 |
[02:12] | that an artist of Andrew Holland’s pedigree | 一个像安德鲁·霍兰德这样成就卓著的艺术家 |
[02:15] | should be subjected to this kind of malicious prosecutorial misconduct. | 竟然要遭受检察官的恶意起诉 |
[02:19] | My client… | 我的委托人… |
[02:22] | You got him on tape? | 是你录下了他吗 |
[02:23] | He implicates himself in everything. | 他自行卷入了其中 |
[02:25] | There is no way that Holland squirms out of this. | 霍兰德不可能脱罪的 |
[02:28] | Not your worry anymore, though, is it? | 不过你已经用不着担心了 对吧 |
[02:31] | How’s that? | 这话怎么说 |
[02:33] | Wounded in the line of duty. | 在执行任务时受伤的警员 |
[02:35] | Tax-free medical pension. | 可以享受免税的医疗养老金 |
[02:37] | You trying to get rid of me? | 你想让我退休? |
[02:38] | What? God, no. I’m not… | 什么? 不 我不是… |
[02:42] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:46] | Lieutenant, I want to charter a boat | 警督 我要征用一条船 |
[02:48] | to Santa Cruz Island. I need your approval. | 去圣克鲁斯岛 需要你的批准 |
[02:51] | All right, it sounds like you’re already on a boat. | 听着像你已经上船了 |
[02:53] | Great. I’ll take that as a yes. | 很好 我就当你批准了 |
[02:55] | Bosch, what the fuck? | 博斯 你搞什么鬼 |
[02:56] | I think Woody Woodrow stashed his money there | 我认为伍迪·伍德鲁把钱藏在那儿了 |
[02:59] | and Dobbs has been tracking it. | 而多布斯在追踪这笔钱 |
[03:00] | You see any sign of him at all, | 你看到任何他的踪迹 |
[03:02] | you call in for backup. Is that clear? | 就打电话叫增援 明白吗 |
[03:04] | It’s just a recon. | 这只是一次侦查 |
[03:05] | Where on the island? | 在岛上哪里 |
[03:06] | All over. | 全岛 |
[03:09] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[03:12] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[03:13] | retirement’s sounding good right about now. | 我忽然开始想要退休了 |
[05:22] | You bring people out here to surf a lot? | 你常带人过来冲浪吗 |
[05:25] | Middle of the week? This time of year? | 每年这个时候? 每个星期中段? |
[05:28] | Not really. | 也不是吧 |
[05:30] | All the good fishing’s been over on the other side. | 理想的钓鱼点 都在另一边 |
[05:33] | Bring me in close to that boat. | 靠近一点 |
[05:35] | I want to see who’s here. | 我看看谁在船上 |
[05:51] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[05:52] | Bosch, back so soon? | 博斯 这么快就回来了? |
[05:55] | Ms.Benitez. | 贝尼特斯夫人 |
[05:56] | What’s your pleasure? | 你想要什么 |
[05:57] | Skip the formalities… | 开门见山地说… |
[05:58] | J. Edgar. | 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[06:00] | Jimmy Olson here says you’re expecting him. | 吉米·奥尔森来了 他说你想见他 |
[06:03] | I just wanted a quick word. | 我只想说一句 |
[06:04] | That’s six. Okay, say goodbye. | 已经说了一句了 行了 走吧 |
[06:06] | – Wait. – About what? | – 等等 – 你想聊什么 |
[06:07] | You. | 你 |
[06:09] | You kill a guy, next day almost get killed yourself. | 你杀了个人 隔天又差点没命 |
[06:12] | It’s gotta be related. | 这其中肯定有联系 |
[06:13] | I’m not interested in being a story. | 我对别人给我乱编故事没兴趣 |
[06:15] | Sure, but maybe you’d like to tell one? | 那不如由你自己来讲这个故事 |
[06:17] | Hell, cops get a bad rap every fuck-up. | 警察总是吃力不讨好 |
[06:20] | Here’s a case where you put your life on the line for something. | 你为了这案子差点没命 总该是为了什么事 |
[06:24] | Or someone. | 或什么人 |
[06:25] | People should hear why. | 公众有权知晓真相 |
[06:28] | Or not. | 算了 |
[06:29] | Thanks for your time. | 多谢你抽空 |
[06:32] | Thomas Niese. | 托马斯·尼斯 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | Do some homework and get back to me. | 回去做些功课再来找我 |
[06:40] | N-I-E-S-E. | 他说的是”尼斯”吗 |
[07:01] | Trying to embrace the ancient patois. | 刚才那是一句古老的土话 |
[07:06] | Why is he running the line to the shore? | 为什么他要用跟绳子绑在岸边 |
[07:08] | Keeps you from drifting around on the current | 他只有一支锚 |
[07:10] | if you only have one anchor. | 这样可以不让船被水流冲走 |
[07:11] | A boat this big always carries two. | 这么大的船 通常都有两只锚 |
[07:13] | Must have lost their stern hook. | 一定是船尾钩丢了 |
[07:23] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[07:26] | Anybody on board? | 船上有人吗 |
[08:04] | 加拿大 护照 | |
[09:31] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[09:40] | Where would one stow their aft anchor? | 船尾锚一般收在哪里 |
[09:43] | Right in there. | 右边那里面 |
[09:50] | Not there. | 没有 |
[10:00] | I’m going to need some twine | 我需要麻绳 |
[10:02] | or some heavy gauge fishing line, | 或者粗点的钓鱼线 |
[10:04] | duct tape, flashlight. | 强力胶布 手电筒 |
[10:06] | Put it in something I can carry. | 把它们装在一起 我好带着 |
[10:32] | After you drop me off, head around to the point | 我下船后 你就去会合点 |
[10:36] | and stay out of sight. | 隐蔽起来 |
[10:38] | Make a sat phone call to this number… | 用卫星电话打这个号码… |
[10:40] | Lieutenant Billets. | 找比利茨警督 |
[10:41] | Tell her I’ve got a suspect under surveillance | 告诉她有个嫌疑犯已在我监控中 |
[10:43] | and I’m requesting backup and air support. | 需要警力和空中支援 |
[10:46] | You don’t even know where this guy is. | 你都不知道那家伙在哪啊 |
[10:48] | I know he’s coming back. | 我知道他会回来的 |
[10:52] | Can I borrow your lid? | 能借下你的帽子吗 |
[11:15] | Tell me about the night of. | 跟我说说那晚的详情 |
[11:17] | We pull up. Jesse’s driving. | 我们停了车 杰西开的车 |
[11:20] | The Cadillac. | 那辆凯迪拉克 |
[11:21] | Caddy, yeah. Jesse loves ’em. | 是的 小凯迪 杰西的最爱 |
[11:23] | You boosted it? | 是你偷来的? |
[11:24] | Happy to cop to grand theft auto | 你要是看不惯本侠盗猎车手 |
[11:26] | if you want to drop the rest of the beef. | 就别想从我这套料 |
[11:28] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[11:33] | … about the night of. | … 说说那晚的详情 |
[11:35] | We pull up. Jesse’s driving. | 我们停了车 杰西开的车 |
[11:38] | The Cadillac. | 那辆凯迪拉克 |
[11:39] | Caddy, yeah. Jesse loves ’em. | 是的 小凯迪 杰西的最爱 |
[11:41] | You boosted it? | 是你偷来的? |
[11:43] | Happy to cop to grand theft auto | 你要是看不惯本侠盗猎车手 |
[11:45] | if you want to drop the rest of the beef. | 就别想从我这套料 |
[11:46] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[11:49] | … about the night of. | … 说说那晚的详情 |
[11:51] | We pull up. Jesse’s driving. | 我们停了车 杰西开的车 |
[11:53] | The Cadillac. | 那辆凯迪拉克 |
[11:55] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 该死 见鬼 他妈的 |
[14:35] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[15:09] | Fucking low-tech old-school bullshit. | 这他妈低科技又过时的臭玩意儿 |
[15:13] | And you bought it. | 谁叫你自己买的 |
[15:55] | Have crims secure Dobbs’ boat when it gets in. | 让刑警上船时 把现场保护好 |
[15:58] | Moore’s already working on the warrant. | 摩尔已经在弄搜查令了 |
[16:00] | I found traces of blood | 我发现了血迹 |
[16:01] | and a tactical knife stowed under a seat cushion. | 和一把军刀 藏在座垫下面 |
[16:04] | Same kind of one was used on Sharkey. | 跟杀死沙奇的是同一款 |
[16:06] | Ah. Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:08] | Listen, Harry, go to your FID statement. | 哈里 准备好应付武器使用调查 |
[16:10] | I got them to agree | 我已经让他们同意 |
[16:11] | that the walk-through can wait till tomorrow. | 明天再开调查会 |
[16:14] | Maddie has been calling every five minutes. | 玛迪五分钟打一次电话 |
[16:25] | What if you’d been killed? | 你要是挂了怎么办 |
[16:26] | I did my best to minimize | 我尽量将这种可能性 |
[16:27] | the possibility of that happening. | 降到最低 |
[16:30] | But still… | 但如果… |
[16:31] | What if anything, Maddie? | 如果什么 玛迪 |
[16:32] | Didn’t happen. | 我又没出事 |
[16:35] | It could. | 可能会出啊 |
[16:35] | Some cops go their entire career | 某些警察终其一生 |
[16:37] | without ever firing their weapon on the job. | 都没在执勤时开过一枪 |
[16:39] | And then there’s you. | 你跟他们正相反 |
[16:40] | Not gonna happen. Don’t worry. | 不会出事的 别担心 |
[16:48] | How’d your tournament go? | 你的比赛怎么样了 |
[16:51] | We got crushed. Sunnyvale VC. | 我们被碾压了 对手是森尼维耳VC队 |
[16:53] | They were freakishly huge. | 她们个个人高马大 怪物似的 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[16:57] | It’s what it is. | 原本就该输 |
[16:59] | No amount of practice makes you taller. | 再多练习也不可能使你长高 |
[17:16] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:19] | You weren’t supposed to be here until Christmas. | 你不是圣诞节才回来吗 |
[17:20] | You want me to go back? | 那你是想我回去喽? |
[17:22] | No way. | 才不 |
[17:23] | God, I missed you. | 天啊 真想你 |
[17:26] | And you’re taller. | 你长高了 |
[17:26] | Do not go down that road. | 别提这茬 |
[17:28] | Where are you and Reggie staying? | 你和瑞奇住在哪儿 |
[17:29] | Somewhere swanky, with a pool, I hope. | 希望是带泳池的豪华酒店 |
[17:32] | Reggie’s in Shanghai. | 瑞奇在上海 没回来 |
[17:33] | I actually hoped I could stay here. | 我其实希望能住在这里 |
[17:36] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:38] | What’s Reggie doing in Shanghai? | 瑞奇在上海干什么 |
[17:40] | Where have you been? | 你从哪儿回来的 |
[17:41] | The Billets’ house. Long, long story. | 比利茨家 说来话长 |
[17:44] | Jerry got shot. | 杰瑞中枪了 |
[17:45] | Harry had to chase the suspect | 哈里不得不去一座岛上 |
[17:47] | on to an island… | 追捕嫌犯… |
[17:48] | Okay, it’s 3 a.m. On a school night. | 好吧 现在是凌晨三点 明天还要上学 |
[17:50] | – Mom. – She’s right. It’s bedtime. | – 妈 – 她说的对 现在是睡觉时间 |
[17:53] | I’ll stay out here. Your mom can have my room. | 我睡客厅 你妈可以睡我的卧室 |
[17:55] | That story can wait. | 故事以后再讲 |
[17:56] | – No, I could sleep out here. – Really? | – 我可以睡客厅啊 – 我没听错吧 |
[17:58] | This is coming from a woman | 上次这个女人来过夜时 |
[18:00] | who made me spend $3,000 on a new mattress | 让我花三千美金 买了个新床垫 |
[18:02] | the last time she moved in? | 这次她居然要睡客厅? |
[18:04] | No. | 算了吧 |
[18:06] | Come say good night? | 睡前记得跟我说晚安 |
[18:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:14] | Is Jerry okay? | 杰瑞还好吗 |
[18:15] | He will be. | 会好起来的 |
[18:16] | Look, if this is awkward, | 如果这让你尴尬的话 |
[18:18] | tomorrow I can get an AirBnb | 明天我去网上订民宿 |
[18:19] | till I find a permanent place. | 再慢慢找长期住处 |
[18:22] | You’re here for good? | 你会一直待在这里? |
[18:25] | I guess I am, yeah. | 嗯 应该是 |
[18:29] | Where is Reggie, really? | 说真的 瑞奇在哪里 |
[18:33] | Okay. You don’t want to talk about it. | 好吧 你不想谈就不谈 |
[18:35] | Not tonight. | 至少今晚不想 |
[18:38] | Thanks, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[18:46] | The way I’m hearing it, | 我听说 |
[18:47] | you went full Jason Bourne on that rock. | 你在那块石头上 神勇得像杰森·伯恩 |
[18:50] | Every joint in my body aches. | 我全身每一处关节都疼 |
[18:52] | Sorry I couldn’t be there for Dobbs. | 对不起 我没法去抓捕多布斯 |
[18:54] | No, you’re aren’t. You get seasick, remember? | 你原本就没法来 你晕船 还记得吗 |
[18:57] | When they kicking you loose? | 他们什么时候放你出院 |
[18:59] | Tomorrow, maybe. | 明天吧 可能 |
[19:00] | Anything I can do for you? | 要我为你做点什么吗 |
[19:02] | Nah. | 不用 |
[19:05] | Harry, we need to talk. | 哈里 我们得谈谈 |
[19:08] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[19:11] | In person. | 当面聊 |
[19:14] | You gonna tell me you’re gonna retire? | 你是不是会告诉我 你要引退了 |
[19:17] | Face-to-face. | 见面再聊 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | I’ll swing by. | 我会顺道过来的 |
[19:23] | All right. | 好 |
[20:00] | 博斯探长: 我谨代表最近去世的约翰·卡佛里处理其遗产。 他留下遗言,在他死后,要将这本书寄给你。 请在所附信封内的收据上签名,并寄还给我。 谢谢。 简·戴维斯 | |
[20:02] | “Detective Bosch: I represent the estate | “博斯探长: 我谨代表 |
[20:05] | of the recently deceased John Caffrey.” | 最近去世的约翰·卡佛里 处理其遗产 |
[20:30] | John Caffrey. | 约翰·卡佛里 |
[20:35] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯探长 |
[20:39] | Mrs. Niese, I was coming to see you. | 尼斯夫人 我正想去见你 |
[20:42] | No. Got me out of the house. | 别费事了 有话快说 |
[20:56] | Here’s just a few of his personal belongings | 这里只有一些他的私人物品 |
[20:58] | he left behind at the shelter. | 他把它们留在庇护处 |
[20:59] | They didn’t know where to send them. | 他们不知道该寄到哪里 |
[21:11] | Dune. | 《沙丘》 |
[21:13] | Tommy loved the sandworms. | 托马斯喜欢沙虫 |
[21:22] | Christ, I thought he pawned this. | 天啊 我还以为他把手表当了 |
[21:24] | It was my dad’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[21:32] | You find who did it, Detective? | 你查出谁干的了吗 警探 |
[21:34] | We did, yeah. | 查出来了 |
[21:37] | You kill him? | 你杀了凶手吗 |
[21:40] | No. | 没 |
[21:42] | But somebody else did. | 他被别人杀了 |
[21:47] | You have my card if you need anything. | 你有我的名片 有需要就联系我 |
[21:49] | Yes, I do. | 嗯 好的 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[21:58] | You reliving your glory years, Bosch? | 在重温你的光辉岁月吗 博斯 |
[22:02] | I maybe saw Malibu once, growing up, | 是啊 青春期时 我有次 |
[22:05] | from the window of a bus. | 透过公交车窗 看到过马里布 |
[22:09] | Caffrey sent it to me. | 这是卡佛里寄给我的 |
[22:10] | From the grave? | 从坟墓里寄的? |
[22:12] | Sort of. Lawyer. | 死后 律师寄的 |
[22:14] | Instructions in the event of death. | 遗嘱里有指示 |
[22:17] | Why would Caffrey send you his high school yearbook? | 为什么卡佛里要寄给你他的高中年鉴 |
[22:19] | Don’t know. It’s not his, either. | 不知道 而且这不是他的 |
[22:21] | Nobody named Caffrey in it. | 上面没有叫卡佛里的人 |
[22:23] | Well, before you get to hung up, | 好吧 在谈话结束前 我得问问 |
[22:25] | where are we on Trevor Dobbs? | 特里沃·多布斯的案子进展到哪儿了 |
[22:27] | Just finishing up the filing package for the DA. | 刚把诉讼文件交给地方检察官 |
[22:30] | Ventura’s got him on a bus to L.A. County. | 文图拉在一辆开往洛杉矶郊区的公交车上抓住了他 |
[22:32] | – Why? – Dobbs’ lawyer called. | – 怎么了 – 多布斯的律师打电话来 |
[22:34] | His client wants to talk to you. Wants to clear things up. | 他的委托人要找你谈谈 想澄清一些事 |
[22:37] | That’ll be a neat trick. | 他在耍花招而已 |
[22:39] | Make sure you get audio for the jury. | 记得录音 将来给陪审团听 |
[22:48] | 海王高中 马里布预科学校 | |
[22:48] | If Mr. Dobbs is guilty of anything, | 多布斯先生的罪行 |
[22:50] | it is of possessing money | 只是私自占有了一笔 |
[22:52] | that has not even been reported stolen. | 从来没被报案 说被偷了的钱 |
[22:55] | That is the total of his involvement in this matter. | 这是他与此案唯一的牵连 |
[22:58] | He cannot be held responsible | 他可不必为手下两名 |
[22:59] | for the actions of two contract employees | 签约员工的行为负责 |
[23:02] | who took it upon themselves | 是他们擅自 |
[23:04] | to rip off some warlord in Afghanistan. | 打劫了某个阿富汗的军阀 |
[23:06] | He killed or ordered the deaths of | 他亲自或下令害死了 |
[23:08] | William Meadows, Cornell Jackson, Xavi Moreno, | 威廉·梅多思 康尼尔·杰克森 贾维·莫雷诺 |
[23:11] | and Thomas Niese, a 16-year-old boy | 还有托马斯·尼斯 一个十六岁的男孩 |
[23:15] | who never posed any threat to them. | 对他们从来没有任何威胁 |
[23:16] | Oh, bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[23:18] | That is fucking ridiculous. | 他妈的一派胡言 |
[23:19] | That is a wild allegation, Detective, | 探长 这是一项惊人的指控 |
[23:23] | and you have no proof of any of it… | 你却没有任何证据 |
[23:25] | no proof that Xavi Moreno is even dead. | 连贾维·莫雷诺死没死 你都没法证明 |
[23:28] | In fact, he’s the one you should be out looking for. | 事实上 贾维才是你该去追捕的人 |
[23:30] | He’s on a beach somewhere in Mexico | 他正在墨西哥某个海滩上逍遥法外 |
[23:32] | while you falsely charge a war hero and an innocent man. | 而你却在错误地指控一个战争英雄 一个无辜的人 |
[23:35] | Why’d your client try to kill me on the island? | 那为什么你的委托人 在岛上想杀了我? |
[23:38] | I didn’t know who was hunting me. | 我又不知道是谁在跟踪我 |
[23:40] | You might’ve been Xavi. | 没准是贾维呢 |
[23:41] | Sounds like you knew what he was up to. | 听起来你对他了如指掌啊 |
[23:43] | Detective, we came to you today in good faith. | 探长 我们今天是诚心诚意请你来 |
[23:49] | How’d you know I’d work lateral and come in above you? | 你怎么知道我会先从侧面袭击 再来到你上方 |
[23:53] | I’d have done the same. | 我也会用这一招 |
[23:55] | It was the tactically sound move. | 这是个战术性假动作 |
[23:59] | And suckered me into those trip lines. | 然后就诱我踏入了你的陷阱 |
[24:02] | Calculated risk. | 我算过风险 |
[24:03] | The longer it went, the less I liked my chances. | 鏖战越久 我的胜算就越少 |
[24:08] | Where’s the stern anchor? | 船尾锚在哪里 |
[24:11] | The what? | 什么 |
[24:12] | From your boat. | 你船上的锚 |
[24:13] | I’m guessing it’s at the bottom | 我猜是在太平洋底 |
[24:14] | of the Pacific somewhere, | 的某个地方 |
[24:15] | half the chain wrapped around Xavi Moreno’s neck. | 其中的半条锁链 死死缠着贾维·莫雷诺的脖子 |
[24:18] | Again, | 重申一下 |
[24:19] | that is a completely unfounded assertion. | 这是彻彻底底没有根据的断言 |
[24:25] | We found blood in the deck seams. | 我们在甲板缝中找到血迹 |
[24:28] | Match that to Moreno, | 和莫雷诺比对后 |
[24:30] | and maybe we’ve got a no body case, | 也许没有尸体咱们也可以立案 |
[24:32] | maybe we don’t. We’ll see. | 也许不行 咱们走着瞧 |
[24:33] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[24:37] | Know what your biggest mistake was, Dobbs? | 想知道你最大的错误吗 多布斯 |
[24:40] | Keeping the knife. | 不该留着那把刀 |
[24:52] | It was hidden under the seat cushion. | 它就藏在座垫下面 |
[25:06] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[25:08] | News to me. | 我才知道 |
[25:11] | The lab took it apart this morning. | 实验室今早把它拆开后 |
[25:13] | They found blood under the pivot screw. | 在枢轴螺丝下面发现了血迹 |
[25:15] | Seeped in there where you can’t clean it out. | 血渗进里面 你没法擦干净 |
[25:21] | If that blood turns out to be Sharkey’s, | 如果证明血迹是沙奇的 |
[25:22] | it’s “Adios, motherfucker” For you. | 那你可就完了 混账王八犊子 |
[25:30] | That’s not my fucking knife. | 这刀他妈的不是我的 |
[25:33] | That was Xavi’s. | 它曾是贾维的 |
[25:37] | Was? | 曾是? |
[25:42] | Doesn’t matter whose it was. | 曾是谁的都没关系 |
[25:45] | It’s who has it. | 关键看在谁手上 |
[25:47] | That’s you. | 在你手上 |
[25:49] | You still have to explain | 你就得解释清楚 |
[25:50] | why it was on your boat in your possession | 为什么它会出现在你船上 而船在你名下 |
[25:53] | when Xavi Moreno is supposedly | 而贾维·莫雷诺 这会儿应该在 |
[25:55] | on a beach somewhere in Mexico. | 墨西哥的某处海滩上 不是吗 |
[26:06] | Anything else you want to clear up, counselor? | 你还有什么想要澄清的吗 律师先生 |
[26:12] | Mr. Dobbs? | 多布斯先生 |
[26:18] | Didn’t think so. | 我想没有了 |
[26:25] | You know… | 你知道… |
[26:31] | there’s nothing worse | 没有什么比一个领袖 |
[26:32] | than a leader who betrays his own troops. | 背叛他自己的部队更糟糕的了 |
[26:35] | In country, that gets you | 这要是在战地 |
[26:36] | the death penalty right there. | 你可能当即就被部下给杀了 |
[26:41] | But to kill a 16-year-old boy. | 但去杀一个十六岁的孩子 |
[26:44] | For what? | 这是为了什么啊 |
[26:49] | I’m going to make sure | 我保证会让你 |
[26:49] | you live the rest of your life | 余生都在 |
[26:51] | in the black echo. | 黑色回声中度过 |
[27:24] | You said you know who killed her. | 你曾说过 你知道谁杀了她 |
[27:25] | He called himself Mitch. | 那个人自称叫米奇 |
[27:26] | It’s the only name I ever knew him by. | 我只知道他这个名字 |
[27:28] | The registers are in the back, | 访客登记册在橱柜里 |
[27:31] | in the cabinets. | 在最后面 |
[27:34] | Mitch. | 米奇 |
[27:35] | “Fox Mitchell” was an alias, okay? | 福克斯·米奇是个假名 明白吗 |
[27:38] | He was a snitch. | 他是个告密者 |
[27:39] | You’ve tied Epperson to your mother’s murder? | 你觉得埃珀森和你母亲的谋杀案有关? |
[28:43] | 钱德勒轻松获得 亨廷顿冠军 本地高中明星 令人印象深刻 | |
[29:20] | I was afraid I would find you here. | 就猜会在这儿逮到你 |
[29:24] | Been a month without it. | 一个月没抽了 |
[29:34] | Talk to me, Bosch. | 跟我聊聊 博斯 |
[29:39] | I should’ve fucking known. | 我他妈的早该想到 |
[29:47] | Arno Epperson, AKA Fox Mitchell. | 阿诺·埃珀森就是福克斯·米奇 |
[29:50] | The man who murdered your mother. | 那个杀害你母亲的凶手吗 |
[29:51] | Or so I thought. | 我以前这么认为 |
[29:53] | I mean, I knew he was protected | 我知道他被警局 |
[29:54] | by the department or somebody | 或凌驾在警局之上的某个大人物 |
[29:56] | who had power over the department. | 给保护起来了 |
[30:01] | Bradley Walker. He and Arno were tight. | 布拉德利·沃克 他和阿诺走得很近 |
[30:03] | The Police Commission president? | 警察委员会主席? |
[30:05] | His father more or less ran the City Council | 他父亲差不多掌控了市议会 |
[30:07] | for three decades. | 近三十年 |
[30:08] | Why would Bradley Walker’s father | 为什么布拉德利·沃克的父亲 |
[30:10] | run interference | 要出面干涉 |
[30:11] | and protect Epperson on a murder? | 并庇护犯有命案的埃珀森? |
[30:13] | It doesn’t make any sense that he would take that risk, | 他没理由以身犯险 |
[30:15] | not for his son’s fuck-up friend. | 尤其是为他儿子的罪犯朋友 |
[30:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:20] | I had it wrong. | 但我想错了 |
[30:21] | You had what wrong? | 你哪里搞错了 |
[30:22] | It was the other way around. | 真相刚好相反 |
[30:23] | It was all about protecting Bradley. | 这一切是为了保护布拉德利 |
[30:26] | And Arno Epperson was part of it. | 庇护阿诺·埃珀森只是顺带 |
[30:28] | You’re saying Bradley Walker killed your mother? | 你是说布拉德利·沃克杀了你母亲? |
[30:30] | I’m saying this isn’t over. | 我是说这事还没完 |
[30:33] | I’m going to find out. | 我会查个水落石出 |
[31:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:07] | So. | 终于 |
[31:09] | You decided to return my property. | 你决定还给我了 |
[31:12] | Nice of you after a year and a half. | 真是太好了 一年半后再见到你 |
[31:14] | Well, the case has been under investigation. | 案子一直在查 |
[31:16] | I needed to hang on to it a little longer. | 我还得继续追查一阵 |
[31:17] | Oh, you return it now, so case solved. | 那你现在还回它 是代表案子结束了 |
[31:21] | Still working it. | 不 还在查 |
[31:23] | Hey, I remember you telling me | 我记得你曾经告诉过我 |
[31:25] | that you were an employee here since back in ’79? | 你从七九年起 就在这儿上班? |
[31:29] | Summer of ’69, to be exact. | 准确说 是六九年夏天 |
[31:31] | I want you to look at some pictures. | 我需要你帮我看一些照片 |
[31:41] | No. | 没有 |
[31:43] | Can’t say as I ever seen him before. | 没法说我见过他 |
[31:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:49] | I’m not a hundred percent sure. | 不能百分百确定 |
[31:51] | I mean, it’s a long time ago. | 时间太久了 |
[31:56] | How about these? | 这些呢 |
[32:10] | Oh, yeah. Him. | 是的 是他 |
[32:13] | Who could forget that cocky mug? | 谁会忘了这张傲娇脸 |
[32:15] | He used to come here. I remember. | 他以前常来 我记得 |
[32:18] | Chevy convertible. Party boy. | 开着雪佛兰敞篷车 派对型男 |
[32:21] | The pay-to-play girls. | 爱找援交少女 |
[32:23] | I had to tell him to keep it down more than a few times. | 我好多次都得去找他 让他们小点声 |
[32:26] | When? | 什么时候的事? |
[32:27] | Oh, uh, same time: | 差不多 |
[32:34] | But not with this other guy? | 没和这个人在一起吗 |
[32:35] | No, no. He was straight. | 不 不 他是直男 |
[32:37] | He liked the loose girls | 他喜欢放荡姑娘 |
[32:39] | with the loose legs, loose morals. | 两腿一张 就没羞没臊的那种 |
[32:41] | No, I… I didn’t mean it that way. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[32:43] | I mean, like, did these two run together. | 我是说 这两个人是不是经常一起来 |
[32:47] | Not that I remember. | 我不记得有这事 |
[32:51] | But he rented rooms? | 但他开过房间? |
[32:52] | Yep. | 当然了 |
[32:53] | That’s what we’re here for. | 我们的生意就是租房 |
[32:58] | His name’s not in the book. | 他的名字不在登记本上 |
[33:00] | Oh, back then, if people paid cash, | 那个年代 要是有人付现金 |
[33:02] | I never asked them too many questions. | 我从不会盘问太多 |
[33:04] | They could write down “Ronnie Reagan” for all I cared… | 他们签总统的名”罗纳德·里根”都没关系… |
[33:06] | and some of them did. | 有些人还真这么干过 |
[33:08] | Nowadays, everybody wants to pay with plastic. | 现在 人人都想刷信用卡付款 |
[33:11] | Oh, I check the IDs on that. | 我才会查查身份 |
[33:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | Walker and Epperson knew each other. | 沃克和埃珀森认识 |
[34:03] | What does it mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[34:04] | It means I had it wrong. | 意味着我错了 |
[34:06] | I have a guy. | 我有个线人 |
[34:08] | He identifies Walker | 他认出了沃克 |
[34:10] | as a regular at the City Center Hotel, | 是市中心旅馆的常客 |
[34:12] | the place my mother went the night she was murdered. | 我母亲被杀当晚去过那里 |
[34:15] | My guy doesn’t ID Epperson. | 我的线人没有认出埃珀森 |
[34:17] | But Epperson’s alias, Fox Mitchell, | 但是埃珀森的假名福克斯·米奇 |
[34:20] | turns up repeatedly in the guest register. | 屡次出现在房客登记本上 |
[34:23] | – And? – Walker and Epperson | – 所以呢? – 沃克和埃珀森 |
[34:25] | were asshole buddies since high school. | 从高中起 就是互相爆菊的基佬伴侣 |
[34:26] | There’s no reason to think | 完全有理由相信 |
[34:27] | that they weren’t still hanging out in their 20s. | 他们二十多岁时 关系还很密切 |
[34:30] | Walker knows about Epperson’s life | 沃克一定知道了埃珀森是 |
[34:32] | as an LAPD-protected snitch with an alias. | 受洛杉矶警局保护的线人 并用假名生活 |
[34:36] | He uses Epperson’s alias to rent rooms | 他利用埃珀森的假名 |
[34:38] | at the City Center Hotel | 在市中心旅馆开房 |
[34:40] | for liaisons with prostitutes. | 供妓女接客 |
[34:42] | So Walker killed your mother now? | 所以是沃克杀了你母亲? |
[34:44] | That’s your theory? | 这就是你的推理? |
[34:47] | Do you have any idea how you sound? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[34:49] | I do. But that yearbook came from Caffrey. | 我知道 不过卡佛里寄来的那本年鉴 |
[34:53] | RHD says | 劫案凶杀科说 |
[34:54] | Caffrey was the target of the arson at River Watch. | 卡佛里是河谷区纵火案的目标 |
[34:58] | Somebody wanted to wipe him out | 有人想灭了他 |
[35:00] | and whatever he had in that apartment. | 让他公寓里的证据消失 |
[35:02] | But his lawyer had the yearbook. | 但年鉴在他律师的手里 |
[35:03] | Yeah. And Caffrey kept | 没错 卡佛里将 |
[35:05] | a copy of my mother’s murder book somewhere else, | 我母亲命案的卷宗副本藏到了 |
[35:08] | somewhere safe. | 某个安全的地方 |
[35:10] | And RHD found it. | 后来劫案凶杀科找到了它 |
[35:19] | So, what do you want me to do, Bosch? | 那你想让我做什么呢 博斯 |
[35:21] | Call RHD. Tell them | 打给劫案凶杀科 告诉他们 |
[35:22] | you’ve taken a personal interest in the case | 你本人很关注这个案子 |
[35:24] | and ask for a briefing. | 要一份对此的简报 |
[35:26] | When they mention finding my mother’s murder book, | 当他们提到 发现了我母亲谋杀案的卷宗时 |
[35:28] | ask for a copy. | 就开口要一份副本 |
[35:30] | I’ll take it from there. | 之后我再行动 |
[35:32] | You want me to help you conduct a secret investigation | 你要我帮你展开一项秘密调查 |
[35:34] | of the man who is scheduled to pin the stars on my collar. | 调查对象居然是 将要给我授星的人 |
[35:39] | Don’t you want to know if that man’s a murderer? | 你就不想知道 他是不是凶手吗? |
[35:50] | I got Daddy’s bag. | 我拿了爸爸的包 |
[35:51] | I called it. It’s not fair. | 我也想拿的 这不公平 |
[35:53] | Jack, you’re bigger. Be bigger. | 杰克 你是哥哥 让着点 |
[36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:19] | Mom, can we open the Chee-tos? | 妈妈 我们可以吃奇多薯条吗 |
[36:20] | – Yes. – No. | – 可以 – 不行 |
[36:22] | Don’t spoil your lunch. | 别到时吃不下午饭 |
[36:26] | You gonna be okay here by yourself? | 你一个人没问题吧 |
[36:28] | I could get Willis to come | 我可以叫威利斯过来 |
[36:29] | and stay with you for a couple of days. | 陪你住几天 |
[36:31] | Willis? It’d be me taking care of him. | 威利斯? 那不变成我照顾他了 |
[36:38] | Tell me you’re going to quit, Jerry. | 答应我你会辞职 杰瑞 |
[36:40] | Take your pension. Call it a day. | 拿好你的退休金 就此结束 |
[36:42] | What else would I do? | 那我还能干什么? |
[36:44] | I don’t know. Sell houses. | 我不知道 卖掉房子 |
[36:47] | Get your Masters. | 读个硕士 |
[36:49] | Watch your boys grow up. | 看儿子们长大 |
[36:52] | I will. Don’t worry. | 我会的 别担心 |
[36:56] | I like my job. | 可我喜欢这工作 |
[36:58] | I’m good at it. | 也很擅长 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | I know you are. | 你最棒了 |
[37:08] | So you go back. | 所以你回去吧 |
[37:09] | Does that mean going back | 这意味着 你会继续 |
[37:10] | to partner with Harry Bosch? | 哈里·博斯搭档吗 |
[37:24] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们走走吧 |
[37:27] | I’ll pretend it’s exercise. | 我就当是锻炼好了 |
[37:29] | It’s not like poker is exactly aerobic. | 虽然不像健身扑克那样 是有氧运动 |
[37:32] | Find a place to live yet? | 找到地方住了吗 |
[37:33] | Everything’s so expensive. | 房子都太贵了 |
[37:36] | We may need you to move back to Vegas. | 我们可能会让你回拉斯维加斯 |
[37:39] | Bullshit. | 别扯了 |
[37:40] | You need to bring me in all the way. | 你必须让我全程参与 |
[37:42] | That was our deal when you asked for my help. | 当初你找我帮忙时 咱们说好的 |
[37:45] | The Director is extremely happy | 上头对你的表现 |
[37:46] | with what you’ve accomplished. | 极其满意 |
[37:48] | You are in, | 你仍然会参与 |
[37:49] | but in an outside kind of way. | 只不过地点转移到了外围 |
[37:51] | For how much longer? | 这要持续多久 |
[37:53] | How’s Reggie? | 瑞奇怎么样了 |
[37:55] | I don’t like keeping secrets from him | 我不喜欢对他 对玛迪 |
[37:57] | or Maddie, or Harry Bosch, for that matter. | 甚至对哈里·博斯保密的感觉 |
[37:59] | Look, Jay, I got you what you wanted. | 杰伊 你想要的我都给你了 |
[38:02] | We’re greedy bastards. What can I say? | 我们都是贪婪的混蛋啊 你不知道吗 |
[38:04] | You can say “Welcome back to the Bureau, Agent Wish.” | 你可以说”欢迎回局里 许愿特工” |
[38:07] | Give me a desk and a badge. | 给我张办公桌 一枚警徽 |
[38:10] | Soon. | 很快会有的 |
[38:16] | I forgot what assholes you guys really are. | 我都忘了你们有多混蛋了 |
[38:23] | Caffrey kept it in a safe deposit box. | 卡佛里把它存在保险箱里 |
[38:27] | Extortion? | 用来敲诈吗? |
[38:28] | RHD thinks so. | 劫案凶杀科觉得是 |
[38:30] | 17 months ago, | 十七个月前 |
[38:31] | Caffrey started making deposits in his bank account… | 卡佛里开始往自己账户里存钱 |
[38:34] | 5,000 in cash every month, source unknown. | 每月存五千现金 来源不详 |
[38:37] | Right after I went to him about Fox Mitchell. | 刚好在我找他打听福克斯·米奇之后 |
[38:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[38:41] | So Caffrey sends me | 所以卡佛里是 |
[38:42] | in the wrong direction after Epperson, | 故意误导 引我去查埃珀森 |
[38:44] | turns around, extorts Walker… | 然后回过头去敲诈沃克… |
[38:46] | “Pay up or I give Bosch the true story”… | “给我钱 不然我就告诉博斯真相” … |
[38:49] | Walker gets tired of paying. | 后来沃克不耐烦给钱了 |
[38:52] | All theory, no evidence. | 全是推理 没有证据 |
[38:55] | If there’s evidence… | 但凡有蛛丝马迹 |
[38:59] | I’ll find it. | 我都会查出来的 |
[39:00] | Call me when you do. | 查到了告诉我 |
[39:31] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈去哪了 |
[39:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:37] | Dad, we need to go to the store. | 爸 我们得去趟超市 |
[39:38] | The fridge is bare. | 冰箱都空了 |
[39:40] | Okay, make a list. I’ll take care of it. | 好 列张清单 我会照办的 |
[39:43] | Mom is even worse about it than you are. | 你这反应比我妈还是好点 |
[39:45] | How did you two ever survive? | 你们俩到底怎么活下来的 |
[39:47] | Why do you think I know all the best takeout places? | 你以为我为什么会知道 每一家最好的外卖店? |
[39:53] | What are you doing? I thought you solved that. | 你在干嘛 不是已经破案了吗 |
[39:57] | I did. | 是破案了 |
[40:00] | There might be somebody else. | 但可能还有其他人 |
[40:02] | Just checking. | 查查而已 |
[40:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:06] | Must be hard, | 重温旧事 |
[40:08] | going through that again. | 一定很痛苦 |
[40:09] | Not really. | 还好 |
[40:11] | Ancient history. | 都是过去的事了 |
[40:28] | Toronto 105-94. | 多伦多队 一零五比九四获胜 |
[40:32] | Hey, you going stir-crazy yet? | 你在家没闷出病吧 |
[40:34] | No. | 没有 |
[40:35] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[40:36] | Look, has Bosch talked to you | 博斯有没有跟你说起 |
[40:39] | about this latest rabbit hole he’s going down? | 他最近在查的那个无底洞? |
[40:43] | He’s been dodging my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[40:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[41:28] | Of course I want you there. | 我当然希望你也到场 |
[41:31] | We just need to be discreet. | 我们只是得谨慎一点 |
[41:34] | There is nothing inappropriate about this relationship. | 咱们交往的事 没什么见不得人的 |
[41:38] | I know that. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[41:46] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 介意我接个电话吗? |
[41:48] | This won’t take long. | 不会耽搁太久的 |
[41:49] | Hmm. Of course. | 当然行了 |
[41:58] | – Bosch. – Back in ’79, | – 博斯 – 七九年 |
[42:01] | Caffrey got called to City Hall | 卡佛里被传唤到市政厅 |
[42:02] | to brief a councilman… Bradley Walker Sr… | 见一名议员 就是老布拉德利·沃克 |
[42:05] | on my mother’s case alone. | 单独汇报了我妈的案子 |
[42:07] | It’s in Caffrey’s copy of the investigative chronology, | 这事在卡佛里的调查年表里有 |
[42:10] | not in the official murder book. | 正式的命案卷宗里却没了 |
[42:12] | Is there a summary report on the briefing? | 那场汇报有书面简报吗? |
[42:14] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[42:16] | The murder book was sanitized | 卡佛里见过老沃克后 |
[42:17] | after Caffrey met with Walker. | 命案卷宗就被删改了 |
[42:24] | As I’ve said, this isn’t proof of anything. | 就像我之前说过的 这证明不了什么 |
[42:27] | The mayor, city council members, | 市长 市政厅议员 |
[42:28] | they ask for briefings all the time. | 这些人天天听无数汇报 |
[42:30] | Walker Senior’s name in the book | 即使老沃克的名字浮现 |
[42:32] | doesn’t add up to extortion or murder. | 也不足以证明有敲诈或谋杀 |
[42:34] | It’s Walker. I know it. You know it. | 那可是沃克 我了解他 你也了解 |
[42:36] | Otherwise, Caffrey wouldn’t have sanitized the record. | 否则卡佛里不会删去记录的 |
[42:39] | I suggest you stand down, Detective, | 我劝你先放一放 探长 |
[42:41] | and see where Bennett and Pell go with it. | 再看看贝内特和佩尔查到哪里了 |
[42:43] | They’ll never get close to him. | 他们永远查不到他身上的 |
[42:44] | It starts with Walker, | 得先由沃克查起 |
[42:45] | then you trace it back to the torch, | 再往上寻根究底 |
[42:47] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[42:49] | Bosch, this is not your case. | 博斯 这不是你的案子 |
[42:51] | It’s been my case since I was 12 years old. | 从我十二岁起 这就是我的案子了 |
[42:55] | Did you ask Bennett and Pell | 你有问过贝内特和佩尔 |
[42:56] | for regular updates? | 案情进展吗 |
[42:58] | I did. | 我问过 |
[43:00] | Let me know what you know, Chief. | 告诉我你了解到了什么 局长 |
[43:02] | Do that, and I’ll keep you out of this. | 在那之后 我就不会再来烦你了 |
[43:06] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[43:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[43:22] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[43:24] | Am I taking Maddie to school, or are you? | 我送玛迪去学校 还是你送 |
[43:27] | She’s driving. I’m closing my eyes. | 她要自己开车 我对此闭一只眼 |
[43:30] | I heard that. | 我听到了哦 |
[43:32] | How’s the house hunt? | 房子找的怎么样了 |
[43:34] | I’ve got four appointments this morning. | 上午有四个地方要看 |
[43:36] | Of course, if there’s anything I like, | 当然 如果遇到我喜欢的 |
[43:38] | I’m gonna run it by you, Maddie. | 我会征求你意见的 玛迪 |
[43:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:41] | If we’re going to live there, I want you to have a say. | 以后跟我住在一起 我希望你有发言权 |
[43:43] | I live here. | 我就住这里 |
[43:45] | Are you gonna eat that cold? | 你早饭不热一热就吃吗 |
[43:47] | Mom, you have Reggie. | 妈妈 你有瑞奇 |
[43:49] | Harry’s alone. | 而哈里独自一人 |
[43:50] | Live wherever you want. I’ll come and visit, | 想住哪儿随便你 我会去看你的 |
[43:52] | but I’m gonna stay with Dad. | 但我想和爸爸一起住 |
[44:07] | What have you done with my daughter? | 你对我女儿做了什么 |
[44:10] | You’re looking in the mirror. | 你跟我 咱俩就好像猪八戒照镜子 |
[44:13] | – That’s harsh. – Not at all. | – 这话真难听 – 完全不是 |
[44:15] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我不觉得这是坏话 |
[44:23] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[44:26] | Things are so… | 最近太… |
[44:29] | It’s probably better that she stays with you. | 可能和你住 对她比较好 |
[44:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:35] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[44:40] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[44:44] | What happened in Hong Kong? | 在香港发生了什么 |
[45:25] | Powers, you volunteer for this? | 鲍尔斯 你自愿要来的吗 |
[45:29] | I did, yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:30] | They got a bunch of us, taking shifts. | 他们还派了几个 轮流值班 |
[45:33] | I may just learn to like you yet. | 我好像开始喜欢你了 |
[45:56] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[45:57] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[45:58] | Hey. I didn’t hear the door. | 我没听到门铃 |
[46:01] | Oh. Your security let me in. | 你的保安让我进来的 |
[46:03] | Yeah. Uh… | 呃 |
[46:06] | I can’t bring myself to tell them to go home. | 我不忍心赶他们回家 |
[46:08] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:09] | Shit, you didn’t have to. | 得了 你没必要这样 |
[46:12] | Everybody’s droppin’ stuff off | 人人都在掉眼泪 |
[46:13] | like I died or something. | 就像我已经挂了似的 |
[46:17] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[46:19] | On the mend, | 在恢复 |
[46:21] | staying ahead of the pain. | 已经不痛了 |
[46:23] | Working a case on your down time? | 休养时还在工作? |
[46:25] | Uh, no, not really. | 不算是吧 |
[46:28] | You catch a new one? | 你接了新案子吗 |
[46:30] | Still writing up Dobbs. | 还是多布斯的案子 |
[46:33] | Jimmy Robertson brought me | 吉米·罗伯森给了我 |
[46:34] | the Rudy Tafero interview. | 鲁迪·泰非罗的采访 |
[46:39] | Why would he bring you that? | 他给你这个干嘛 |
[46:43] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[46:48] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[47:05] | How’d you know they were driving a Cadillac? | 你怎么知道他们开的是凯迪拉克? |
[47:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[47:13] | When Rudy flipped | 逮到鲁迪后 |
[47:16] | and you led him through the story, | 你引导他讲完故事 |
[47:17] | you slipped. | 你一时大意 |
[47:19] | You asked if the Cadillac they were in was stolen. | 问他们坐的那辆凯迪拉克 是不是偷的 |
[47:23] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[47:24] | How’d you know it was a Caddy? | 你怎么知道那是辆凯迪 |
[47:26] | It wasn’t in the video that was sent to the Times. | 寄给《时代周刊》的录像里 它可没出现过 |
[47:29] | They stole it for that job, and somehow you knew. | 他们为干那活偷了它 不知怎么被你知道了 |
[47:31] | You said Cadillac before Rudy. | 你比鲁迪更早指出那是凯迪拉克 |
[47:33] | You knew what they were driving. | 你知道他们当时开的是什么车 |
[47:37] | What are you doing here, Jerry? | 你想暗示什么 杰瑞 |
[47:42] | You sent that video to the Times. | 是你寄录像给《时代周刊》 |
[47:46] | You had cameras on Gunn. | 你给甘恩装了监视器 |
[47:50] | I was on my way to see Mark Taylor about it | 我正要找马克·泰勒问这件事 |
[47:52] | when I got shot. | 然后就中了枪 |
[48:00] | You found the camera in the kitchen. | 这么说 你找到厨房的监视器了 |
[48:03] | You got the murder on video? | 你录下了谋杀过程吗 |
[48:05] | It would turn this into a slam. | 这会变成一桩警察非法监控案的 |
[48:06] | Cameras inside were dead. | 里面的监控器坏了 |
[48:10] | But not outside, where it got them going up and in. | 但外面的没有 录下了他们的进出 |
[48:17] | The Cadillac’s not in the shot, Harry. | 凯迪拉克可没被拍到过 哈里 |
[48:23] | Don’t tell me you sat there | 别告诉我 你当时坐在那里 |
[48:24] | and just watched the Tafero brothers pull up | 就这么眼睁睁看着泰非罗兄弟停车 |
[48:26] | and go in and kill him. | 进屋杀了他 |
[48:29] | Oh, man, Harry. | 天啊 哈里 |
[48:35] | We do what we have to do. | 有些事我不得不做 |
[48:37] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[48:40] | Holland’s a monster. | 霍兰德是个禽兽 |
[48:42] | So was Gunn. | 甘恩也是 |
[48:44] | The Taferos… | 还有泰非罗兄弟… |
[48:45] | We took them all off the chart, Jerry. | 我们把他们一窝端了 杰瑞 |
[48:47] | They’ll never hurt anybody again. | 他们再也没法伤害任何人了 |
[48:50] | But not like that, brother, not like that. | 可是这样不对 哥们 这样不对 |
[48:51] | What has happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[48:56] | Don’t you see we can’t be like them? | 我们不能堕落成他们 你明白吗? |
[49:01] | I’m not so sure anymore. | 我已经不再那么确定了 |
[49:10] | Two weeks ago, you didn’t want to be my partner. | 两周前 你不想和我搭档 |
[49:15] | Now I’m not so sure I can be yours. | 现在 我不知道自己还想不想和你搭档 |
[49:33] | We pleaded and begged and bided our time, | 我们耐心祈求和等待 |
[49:37] | and in the end we got the man we wanted from day 1 | 最终 我们从第一天就期盼的那个人 |
[49:40] | to lead our police department | 终于成为了我们的局长 |
[49:42] | through the difficult times ahead. | 他将领导我们度过困难时期 |
[49:44] | Policing an American city | 在美国 维护一座城市的治安 |
[49:45] | has never been more difficult | 从未如此艰难 |
[49:47] | or more scrutinized, | 受到公众如此严格的审视 |
[49:49] | relations with the community | 警局与其所保护 |
[49:51] | the department protects and serves | 和服务的社区民众之间 |
[49:53] | never more strained. | 从未如此关系紧张 |
[49:55] | The example of how we go forward | 我们究竟该怎样前行 |
[49:58] | and build bridges of trust and equal justice | 并恢复公众对司法公正的信任 |
[50:03] | will be set from the top down, | 必须由局长以身作则 |
[50:06] | and I can think of no better man for the job | 而我想不出还有谁 比欧文更能胜任 |
[50:09] | than Irvin Irving. | 这项工作了 |
[50:23] | I ask Mayor Ramos to join me | 我请拉莫斯市长和我一起 |
[50:25] | as we put the stars on Chief Irving’s collar. | 为欧文局长授星 |
[50:33] | Congratulations, Irving. | 祝贺你 欧文 |
[50:35] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[50:37] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor. | 谢谢 市长先生 |