时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | This is Air 3. We’re over here at the help call. | 这里是三号直升机 我们正在呼救电话的位置 |
[00:08] | Be advised, we have one male down in the driveway. | 注意 宝克洛夫往西发现一名男性躺在路中间 |
[00:10] | Advise rescue team to respond, westbound to Bowcroft. | 请求救援队回应 |
[00:16] | Rescue team be advised, possible sniper threat | 请求救援队 |
[00:19] | is in the hills south of the victim’s location. | 伤者南边的山上可能有狙击手 |
[00:35] | All right, move! | 行动 |
[00:38] | Eyes on the hills. | 注意那边的山 |
[01:03] | – Mount up! Mount up! – Spread out! Go! | – 集合 集合 – 散开 快走 |
[02:39] | Hell of a shot. | 怎么打得中 |
[02:42] | Not for these guys. | 对这些人不是问题 |
[03:13] | Chief. | 局长 |
[03:14] | Thought you’d be at the hospital. | 我以为你在医院 |
[03:16] | On my way. | 正要去 |
[03:17] | Wanted to see the scene first. | 想先看看现场 |
[03:20] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:23] | Chief of D’s filled me in. | 戴夫局长让我加入 |
[03:25] | This connected to the man who got killed? | 和那个被杀的涉案人有关 |
[03:27] | Yeah, we got a BOLO out on his two asshole buddies. | 嗯 我们给另外两个人发了追缉令 |
[03:30] | Ex-Army, Special Forces. | 前陆军特种部队 |
[03:33] | One of them’s a decorated sniper. | 其中一个是狙击手 |
[03:40] | Clear shot. | 目标很清晰 |
[03:42] | A miracle he wasn’t killed. | 他没死简直神了 |
[03:44] | First shot hit Jerry in the shoulder. | 第一枪打在杰瑞的肩膀上 |
[03:47] | Second one blew out the windows instead of his head. | 第二枪打在车窗上 没有击中头部 |
[03:50] | He scrambled to the front. | 受害人匍匐移到车前 |
[03:52] | Third one was right on target. | 第三枪瞄准射出后 |
[03:54] | Stopped by the engine block. | 被引擎盖遮住了 |
[03:56] | His training kicked in. | 训练派上了用场 |
[03:58] | Jerry did just what he was supposed to do. | 杰瑞做了他该做的 |
[04:02] | – What’s that? – That… | – 那是什么 – 那个… |
[04:04] | is an old Special Forces trick. | 是特种部队的老招了 |
[04:07] | You walk over, reach to pick it up… | 你走过去 把它捡起来… |
[04:11] | But he didn’t pick it up. | 但是他没捡 |
[04:13] | It saved his life. | 才活了下来 |
[04:18] | Any word? | 还想说什么 |
[04:20] | He’ll live. | 他会活着 |
[04:21] | Cautiously optimistic they can save the arm. | 审慎乐观来说 能保住他的胳膊 |
[04:25] | Cautiously optimistic. | 审慎乐观 |
[04:28] | What else can you be? | 你还会说别的不 |
[04:37] | Come on. | 快点进来啊 |
[04:46] | This hour, an audacious sniper attack | 不久前 在鲍德温山附近 |
[04:49] | in broad daylight in Baldwin Hills | 一个资深警探家门口 |
[04:51] | on a veteran LAPD detective outside his home. | 发生了一场明目张胆的狙击案 |
[04:54] | Police have not released the name of this officer, | 警方尚未透露该警探的 |
[04:57] | and no word yet on his condition. | 名字和目前情况 |
[04:59] | Police are searching for two individuals | 警方正在寻找 |
[05:02] | described as persons of interest. | 两名嫌疑犯 |
[05:04] | – Fuck me. – In other news… | – 操 – 另一方面 |
[05:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | The fuck’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:16] | – Where’s Bosch? – We got a situation. | – 博斯在哪 – 有了个新情况 |
[05:19] | All hell’s breaking loose. | 出了乱子 |
[05:20] | What about my brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[05:22] | That’s what I’m saying. | 正要说 |
[05:23] | Everything’s on hold. | 尽在掌控之中 |
[05:24] | We got an officer down. | 有个警官中弹了 |
[05:26] | – Who? – Jerry Edgar. | – 谁 – 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[05:29] | Jesus Christ. How is he? | 天 他还好吧 |
[05:32] | Too soon to tell. | 还不好说 |
[05:36] | Listen, you can hang on a | 你现在能再待一会 |
[05:39] | little while longer or come back tomorrow. | 或者明天再回来 |
[05:40] | It’s up to you. | 随你 |
[05:41] | I’ve waited this long. | 都等了这么久了 |
[05:44] | I can hang a little longer. | 再坐会也不怎么 |
[05:46] | Okay. Get you another coffee? | 行 再来杯咖啡? |
[05:49] | Yeah. This time go easy on the fucking sugar. | 好 这次他妈少些糖 |
[06:06] | The shot shattered his shoulder blade. | 这一枪打碎了他的肩胛骨 |
[06:09] | They’re piecing it back together | 他们在用螺丝和钢板 |
[06:11] | with screws and plates. | 做复位 |
[06:12] | – They still optimistic? – Yeah. Yeah, they are. | – 情况还乐观 – 嗯 |
[06:15] | Best case scenario, if all goes well | 最好的情况是 如果顺利 |
[06:17] | and he’s religious about his PT… | 也没有大出血 |
[06:18] | You know he will be. | 他会的 |
[06:20] | Six months before he regains full use and mobility. | 6个月他才能完全恢复机动性 |
[06:25] | He’s going to be riding a desk for a while. | 他得做一段文职工作了 |
[06:31] | I have to give a statement. | 我得做个汇报 |
[06:32] | That’s what they pay you the big bucks for. | 他们雇你干的就是这个 |
[06:48] | – Bosch. – Detective? | – 博斯 – 探长 |
[06:50] | Hector, Archer’s Towing. | 赫克托 拖车处 |
[06:51] | Shit. I’ve been meaning to get over there. | 我正打算去一趟 |
[06:54] | Love to get this damn thing out of here. | 迫不及待想送走这个鬼东西了 |
[06:56] | Keep it locked up tight. | 继续锁紧点 |
[06:57] | I’ll be over there tomorrow at the latest. | 我最迟明天会到 |
[06:59] | – All right. – And Hector? | – 行 – 赫克托 |
[07:01] | – Sir? – It’s evidence. | – 什么 – 这是证据 |
[07:04] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 清楚吗 – 清楚 |
[07:15] | Fuck this. | 操他妈 |
[07:20] | Police presence is on the ground, | 警方出面 |
[07:23] | and we know at least one sniper… | 我们了解到最少有一名狙击手… |
[07:24] | Where is everyone? All hands on deck? | 人呢 紧急集合 |
[07:26] | Full court press to find the shooter. | 全都在找那个狙击手 |
[07:29] | And they left you behind to baby-sit? | 然后留你当后勤? |
[07:31] | Yeah, somebody has to mind the store. | 嗯 总得有人看店啊 |
[07:33] | This is bullshit. I’ve been here all day. | 鬼扯 我在这里待了一天了 |
[07:36] | I’ll be back in the morning to get my brother… | 我明早回来接我弟弟 |
[07:38] | with a lawyer. | 带着律师来 |
[07:39] | Suit yourself. I’ll walk you out. | 随你 我送你出去 |
[07:44] | We got Jesse on tape… | 我们在甘恩被杀那晚的 |
[07:47] | surveillance cam at Gunn’s the night he was killed. | 监控录像上看到了杰西 |
[07:51] | Bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[07:52] | Hey, just saying. | 就随便说说 |
[07:54] | Might want to stick around. | 也许你还想呆一会呢 |
[08:25] | The wireless customer you’re calling is unavailable. | 您拨打的用户不在服务区 |
[08:28] | Please hang up and try your call again. | 请稍后再拨 |
[08:37] | – Jimmy? – Hey. | – 吉米 – 嘿 |
[08:40] | – Tafero? – He’s still with us. | – 泰非罗在哪 – 在那边 |
[08:42] | Oh, he must be fully marinated by now. | 他现在一定满脑子想着要怎么说 |
[08:45] | Nice and tender. Shall we? | 对他温柔点 好吧 |
[08:47] | – You give me a minute? – Sure. | – 稍等一下 – 好 |
[08:52] | All right. All right. | 好的好的 |
[08:54] | Well, that’s great news. Thanks. | 大震惊了 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Keep me posted. | 保持联络 |
[08:57] | He’s out of surgery. | 他刚做完手术 |
[08:59] | He’s in recovery. They say it went well. | 还在恢复 挺顺利的 |
[09:01] | He’s going to be setting | 他后半生都要 |
[09:02] | off metal detectors for the rest of his life. | 听着金属探测器叫个不停了 |
[09:04] | Yeah. Well, he’s very lucky. | 是啊 他挺运气的 |
[09:07] | One way to look at it. | 这也是一种人生态度 |
[09:09] | What is the other way? | 另一种是什么? |
[09:10] | He got shot by a sniper, Grace. | 格蕾丝 他被狙击手袭击了 |
[09:13] | Look, we are all upset about Jerry, | 听着 杰瑞发生这种事我们都很难过 |
[09:15] | but we’ve got to look at the glass as half full here. | 但是我们也要知道半杯水也可以说是半满的 |
[09:17] | What else is going on? | 还发生了什么 |
[09:18] | Crate and Barrel are down in Baja. | 瘦杆和胖桶去下加利福尼亚了 |
[09:21] | They have made arrangements to raid Moreno’s boat in the morning. | 他们本来安排今早袭击莫雷诺的船 |
[09:24] | That glass is going to come up empty. | 水杯快空了 |
[09:26] | Moreno’s not there. | 莫雷诺不在那里 |
[09:28] | So what’s on your agenda? | 所以你怎么打算的 |
[09:30] | I’m about to have at Tafero. | 我要拿下泰非罗 |
[09:32] | Well, have at him. | 那就拿下他 |
[09:37] | – Jimmy? – There no longer appears to be any threat. | – 吉米 – 似乎已经不危险了 |
[09:49] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Rudy. Hands full. | 抱歉让你一直等着 鲁迪 一直在忙 |
[09:51] | Spare me. How’s Edgar? | 没关系 埃德加怎么样了 |
[09:53] | He’s going to be okay. | 正在恢复 |
[09:55] | Thank Christ for that. Always liked him. | 感谢上苍一直偏爱他 |
[10:00] | So can we get to it? This tape Robertson’s talking about? | 直接谈谈吧 那个罗伯森说的录像带 |
[10:13] | It’s legit. That’s your brother. | 合法拍摄 那是你弟弟 |
[10:18] | Looks kind of like him. | 看起来是有点像他 |
[10:21] | Jury would agree, | 陪审团也会这么觉得 |
[10:23] | especially with his fingerprints on the door. | 尤其是门上有他的指纹 |
[10:26] | – The other guy’s you. – Good luck proving that. | – 另一个人是你 – 希望你能证明 |
[10:31] | He could be right. We know Jesse won’t flip. | 他可能是对的 我们知道杰西不会招供 |
[10:34] | That’s right. He won’t. | 对 他不会 |
[10:36] | I’d worry about Jesse taking the weight though, | 但是我还剩担心杰西能不能承受高压 |
[10:38] | – wouldn’t you? – I would. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[10:39] | Doesn’t strike me as all that tough. | 能不让我过得那么艰难 |
[10:41] | I mean, murder for hire, | 我是说 雇凶 |
[10:43] | that’s what we’re looking at, right? | 我们正在查的雇凶 |
[10:44] | LWOP, Life without parole. | 不可假释的终生监禁 |
[10:45] | – Most definitely. – That’s a heavy door, brother. | – 肯定是 – 大兄弟 那扇门很重 |
[10:47] | Slams shut, stays shut. | 一关永关 |
[10:49] | Quit trying to play me. I know the game. | 别耍我了 我知道那把戏 |
[10:52] | You want your phone call? | 你想要你打电话吗 |
[10:55] | I’ll let you know. | 需要会告诉你的 |
[11:04] | So how did it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[11:09] | Going to let him stew a little. | 让他自己想会 |
[11:11] | Do you think he’ll lawyer-up? | 你觉得他会叫律师吗 |
[11:12] | Might. He knows he shouldn’t talk to us. | 可能 他知道他不应该跟我们谈话 |
[11:15] | We got him thinking about his brother. | 我们让他想想他弟弟 |
[11:16] | And cops, sometimes they’re caught, | 况且有时候警察找到了什么 |
[11:18] | they want to lay it all out, | 他们也不会说出来 |
[11:20] | tell it there way. You know, get in front of it. | 换种方式说出来 说一些皮毛的事 |
[11:23] | He thinks he’s going to get something for his baby bro? | 他觉得他得为他的心肝弟弟争取点什么 |
[11:25] | It might put him in a talkative mood. | 这可能会让他开口 |
[11:27] | Well, I’ll call Benitez, ask her to talk to O’Shea | 行 我打给贝尼特斯 让她去问问奥谢 |
[11:29] | about the flying Tafero Brothers. | 知不知道泰非罗兄弟的情况 |
[11:36] | You got time? I’m going to grab some dinner. | 有时间吗 一起吃个饭 |
[11:40] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[11:51] | Irv. | 欧文 |
[11:53] | Bradley. | 布拉德利 |
[11:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[11:56] | – No worries. – What can I get you? | – 没事 – 请问您需要点什么 |
[11:59] | Uh… I’ll have what he’s having. | 和他一样 |
[12:02] | What are you having? | 你的是啥 |
[12:04] | Hibiki. Japanese whiskey. | 假面骑士 日本的威士忌 |
[12:08] | I’ll have one of those, straight up. | 我要一份 不加冰 |
[12:12] | We could have rescheduled. | 我们可以改期 |
[12:14] | No, this is good. I needed a break. | 现在挺好的 我得休息下 |
[12:18] | Must have had quite the day. | 今天你一定挺忙的 |
[12:20] | How’s your man? | 你下属怎么样 |
[12:22] | He’s going to make it. | 他会好的 |
[12:23] | Hell of a thing when the police are targeted. | 警察变成受害者简直是噩梦 |
[12:26] | Hope we’re not in for another round of cop killings. | 希望下次警察出事的时候我们已经不办案了 |
[12:30] | Dallas, Baton Rouge… | 达拉斯 巴吞鲁日 |
[12:31] | – This was personal. – You know who? | – 这是个人恩怨 – 你知道凶手了 |
[12:35] | The man that got shot in Venice? | 在威尼斯中弹的那个人 |
[12:37] | One of his compadres. Payback. | 他的一个同伙 这是报仇 |
[12:41] | – Thank you. – Yeah, my pleasure. | – 谢谢 – 我的荣幸 |
[12:43] | Chin, chin. | 碰杯 |
[12:51] | Shall we get the bad news out of the way | 我们别想那些烦人的事了 |
[12:53] | so we can enjoy our dinner? | 来享受下晚餐吧 |
[12:59] | Actually… | 其实 |
[13:02] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我一直在重新考虑 |
[13:03] | Ah, don’t toy with me, Irv. | 别逗我 欧文 |
[13:06] | I accept the offer, if it’s still good. | 我接受这个提议 如果还有效 |
[13:10] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[13:11] | Of course it’s still good. | 当然有效 |
[13:17] | Fantastic. I’m delighted. | 欣喜若狂啊我 |
[13:19] | The mayor will be thrilled. | 市长会惊喜万分的 |
[13:23] | Does he know? | 你跟他说了吗 |
[13:25] | I wanted to tell you first. | 我想先告诉你 |
[13:38] | – You ever work with him? – Rudy? | – 你和他共事过 – 鲁迪 |
[13:41] | Once. I’d just made rank. | 一次 就为了军衔 |
[13:44] | – Was he bent back then? – Like a crowbar. | – 那时他驼背吗? – 直得像个撬棍一样 |
[13:47] | He used to keep this old search warrant | 他常常把搜查令放在 |
[13:50] | in his glove compartment. | 车里的贮物箱里 |
[13:51] | He’d flash it when he wanted to get in somewhere | 这样他想进哪就进哪 |
[13:54] | without going through the niceties. | 不用办那些冗长的手续 |
[13:56] | Did he use it when he worked with you? | 他和你共事的时候用过吗 |
[13:58] | He tried. | 他想用 |
[13:59] | I told him to put it back in his glove compartment | 我告诉他收回去 |
[14:01] | or I’d stick it up his ass. | 否则我就贴在他屁股上 |
[14:02] | One and only time I ever worked with him. | 那是唯一一次我和他共事 |
[14:11] | Benitez is at the front desk. | 贝尼特斯来了 |
[14:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:21] | You talk to O’Shea? | 你和奥谢谈? |
[14:22] | Let’s see what Mr. Tafero has to say. | 一起听听泰非罗能说啥 |
[14:27] | – It’s your case. – Gunn was yours first. | – 是你的案子 – 甘恩案一开始是你的 |
[14:49] | – Rudy. – Bosch. Back so soon? | – 鲁迪 – 博斯 这么快就回来了 |
[14:54] | Ms. Benitez. | 贝尼特斯小姐 |
[14:56] | What’s your pleasure? | 你想干什么 |
[14:58] | Let’s get the formalities out of the way. | 不要扯那些手续了 |
[15:00] | – No call? – No call. | – 不打电话 – 不打 |
[15:02] | You know your rights. You want to talk to us? | 你知道你的权利 你想和我们说什么 |
[15:06] | Sitting in? | 缄口不言 |
[15:08] | You know how this works, Mr. Tafero. | 你知道这是规矩 泰非罗先生 |
[15:10] | Come clean and cooperate. | 和盘托出 合作一点 |
[15:12] | If you give us some good evidence against Andrew Holland, | 如果你给我们一些对付安德鲁·霍兰德的证据 |
[15:15] | we’ll go to a judge, and you and your brother | 我们会判断 你和你弟弟 |
[15:17] | can plead this down from life to something | 在这案子最后一点时间里 |
[15:19] | with a little daylight at the end of it. | 你和你弟弟能为这事给自己辩护一下 |
[15:22] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[15:24] | I should’ve drafted some other knucklehead, | 我就该找个别的傻蛋 |
[15:26] | left him out of it. | 不让杰西卷进来 |
[15:29] | I met Holland at our place, | 我在家见了霍兰德 |
[15:31] | helped him move the body upstairs. | 帮他把尸体抬上楼 |
[15:33] | – Holland? – Andrew Holland. | – 霍兰德 – 安德鲁·霍兰德 |
[15:35] | – Who’s body? – Donatella Spear. | – 谁的尸体 – 唐娜特拉·斯皮尔的 |
[15:40] | He said it was an accident. Rough sex. | 他说是个意外 粗暴性爱的结果 |
[15:43] | Slippery slope, working for Holland. | 为霍兰德做事就是走下坡路 |
[15:46] | – Judging me, Harry? – No. | – 哈里 你在批判我 – 没 |
[15:48] | – Bullshit. – Not my job. | – 才怪 – 跟我的工作无关 |
[15:52] | Admit it. If we hadn’t done Gunn, you would have. | 算了吧 如果我们没有了解甘恩 你也会了解他的 |
[15:57] | – I did you a favor. – Cut the shit, Rudy. | – 我帮了你个大忙 – 别说废话 鲁迪 |
[16:00] | Walk me through it. | 接着刚刚的说 |
[16:05] | Jesse buddied up to Gunn, befriended him. | 杰西和甘恩成了朋友 交心朋友 |
[16:08] | Buy him drinks, drive him home. | 请他喝酒 送他回家 |
[16:12] | The night it was originally supposed to go down, | 那晚本来是要下去的 |
[16:15] | he was going to get him drunk, drive him home, | 杰西打算灌醉甘恩 送他回家 |
[16:18] | and he’d take a header over the balcony. | 然后他会从阳台上摔下来 |
[16:20] | – But it didn’t happen. – Why not? | – 但是什么都没发生 – 为什么 |
[16:23] | Jesse bought him one drink too many. | 杰西请了他太多次 |
[16:27] | Gunn got shit-faced. Obstreperous. | 甘恩喝得烂醉 耍酒疯 |
[16:31] | Got his ass tossed in the can. | 整个人都坐在酒瓶堆里 |
[16:33] | Who bailed him out? | 谁保释他出来的 |
[16:37] | – Marissa Mattas. – The woman in red, works for Holland. | – 玛丽萨·玛塔 – 那个穿红衣服的女人 霍兰德的人 |
[16:42] | She doesn’t know anything, Bosch. | 她什么都不知道 博斯 |
[16:45] | – Keep her out of this. – That’s up to you. | – 别把她搅进来 – 这取决于你 |
[16:48] | But she bailed Gunn out. | 但是她保释了甘恩 |
[16:53] | By the time she got him home, it was almost dawn. | 她带甘恩回家的时候差不多黎明了 |
[16:56] | We called it off. | 我们取消了行动 |
[16:59] | Tell me about the night of. | 说说那天晚上 |
[17:02] | We pull up, Jesse’s driving. | 我们开车走的 杰西开车 |
[17:05] | – The Cadillac. – Caddy, yeah. | – 那辆凯迪拉克 – 是 |
[17:07] | – Jesse loves ’em. – You boosted it. | – 杰西超爱的 – 你偷的 |
[17:09] | Happy to cop to grand theft auto | 如果你不想聊接下来的事 |
[17:11] | if you want to drop the rest of the beef. | 我们也可以聊聊偷车这件事 |
[17:13] | – Go on. – We get our stuff | – 继续 – 我们把东西 |
[17:15] | out of the trunk of the car | 从后备箱里拿出来 |
[17:16] | and we head upstairs. | 然后上楼 |
[17:17] | I’m sure it’s all on the tape. | 我确定录像上就是这些 |
[17:19] | Tell me what happens inside after the tape. | 说说后来录像没录到的 |
[17:22] | I didn’t see it, so clue me. | 我没看过录像 提示我点 |
[17:25] | You’re at the door. | 你们在门旁边 |
[17:28] | We’re at the door. We kill the light, | 我们在门旁边 打碎了灯 |
[17:32] | pick the lock, slip the chain. | 然后撬锁 滑链 |
[17:34] | 1, 2, 3, we’re inside. | 然后我们进去了 |
[17:37] | Gunn is four fucking sheets to the wind. | 甘恩简直疯了一样 |
[17:42] | Sees Jesse, thinks we’ve come to party. | 看到杰西 以为我们来嗨皮的 |
[17:48] | We help him write the note. | 我们帮他写了纸条 |
[17:51] | “I’m sorry.” | 对不起 那个 |
[17:53] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:58] | But then the nickel drops and… | 但是硬币掉了 |
[18:02] | he balks at going out on the deck. | 他不敢去阳台 |
[18:05] | – I bet. – Clawing at the wall. | – 也是 – 抓着墙 |
[18:08] | I put the restraint on him and he’s out, | 我控制住他 把他带了出去 |
[18:11] | quiet as a baby. | 乖乖听话 |
[18:14] | So he’s out. What then? | 带他出去 然后呢 |
[18:19] | Head first. | 头先下去的 |
[18:25] | You know, the sound a watermelon makes | 当打中路面的时候 |
[18:27] | when it hits the pavement. | 听起来像西瓜掉下去一样 |
[18:29] | Hard to lift that much dead weight | 自己一个人把那么重的人 |
[18:30] | over the balcony rail by yourself. | 从阳台扔下去 不太可能吧 |
[18:35] | My brother stayed inside. | 我弟弟一直在里面 |
[18:38] | He never laid a hand on Gunn. | 他没插手 |
[18:43] | Tell me about the frame-up, | 说说诬陷的事 |
[18:46] | my prints on the glass. | 玻璃杯上我的指纹 |
[18:49] | You’re a creature of habit, Bosch. | 你是一个按习惯办事的人 博斯 |
[18:51] | El Compadre. | 厄尔伙伴 |
[18:53] | Filched your glass one night at the bar. | 有天晚上在酒吧里拿走了你的杯子 |
[18:55] | – Jesse? – Right behind you. | – 杰西 – 就从你身后 |
[18:57] | You never knew he was there. | 你从没察觉他的存在 |
[18:59] | Okay, so you put me at the scene. | 你就是这样诬陷我的 |
[19:01] | Why not just choke Gunn out? | 为什么不掐死甘恩 |
[19:03] | Why pitch him off the balcony? Why the owl? | 为什么把他丢下阳台 为什么有猫头鹰 |
[19:06] | Andrew Holland had a script | 安德鲁·霍兰德有一份扳倒 |
[19:09] | the fall of Hieronymus Bosch. | 希罗尼穆斯·博斯的计划 |
[19:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:14] | You think we would ever in a million years | 你觉得我们能 |
[19:16] | have thought about the fucking owl? | 想到用猫头鹰? |
[19:18] | That was Holland talking directly to you, Bosch. | 是霍兰德 直接和你说 博斯 |
[19:23] | He literally drew it up. | 他直接画了出来 |
[19:26] | – Drew it up? – Storyboards. | – 画出来 – 分镜图 |
[19:29] | Little drawings like he was directing a movie. | 看起来像是他在导演电影的小图画 |
[19:31] | You had them with you that night. | 那晚你拿着吗 |
[19:33] | Had to. Had to make sure the owl was in exactly the right place. | 必须 要保证猫头鹰在该在的地方 |
[19:37] | Little prick is really particular. | 小滑头真的很特别 |
[19:40] | You kept them, didn’t you? | 你留下了图画 是吧 |
[19:44] | The storyboards? | 那些分镜图 |
[19:46] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[19:59] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[20:01] | Look at us, Bosch, still humping this shit. | 博斯 看看我们 还在做这些破事 |
[20:08] | I am. | 我是 |
[20:09] | What I see is you’re on the other side of the table. | 如我所见 你是被审问的人 |
[20:13] | Come a long way, Rudy, | 鲁迪 你有很多要交代了 |
[20:15] | from ripping off drug dealers to murder for hire. | 从毒药贩子到雇凶杀人 |
[20:18] | You want a reason? | 你想听理由 |
[20:21] | You got one? | 你有 |
[20:35] | – So what about Holland? – We need more. | – 那霍兰德呢 – 我们需要更多证据 |
[20:37] | Just what I was about to say. | 我正要说 |
[20:39] | You think he’ll continue to cooperate? | 他会继续合作吗 |
[20:41] | To get to Holland? He’ll cooperate. | 为了抓到霍兰德 他会 |
[20:45] | I’m going to go write the warrant for the Taferos. | 我去申请泰非罗兄弟的逮捕令 |
[20:48] | I’ll call Judge Andrews, tell him to expect you. | 我打给安德鲁法官让他等着你 |
[20:55] | You know, Harry, I’d really like it if we stayed friends. | 哈里 我希望我们还能做朋友 |
[20:59] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[21:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:56] | Tj. | 提市 |
[21:59] | Tijuana? Wow. How’d you get across? | 提华纳 你怎么过去的 |
[22:04] | Cousin in San Diego. Fishing boat. | 有个在圣地亚哥的表哥 用渔船带我过去的 |
[22:06] | Going to run me down to Baja tomorrow. | 明天要送我去巴哈 |
[22:08] | I’ve been trying to reach you all day. | 我一整天都在给你打电话 |
[22:10] | I had my phone off. Security. | 我关机了 没告诉人 |
[22:12] | Really brought the heat. | 还真有人想着你 |
[22:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:17] | Told you to let it go. | 告诉你放手了 |
[22:18] | I had to try, captain. | 我得试试 上尉 |
[22:20] | Couldn’t live with myself. | 我承受不住 |
[22:22] | What’s done is done. Good luck. | 逝者已逝 好运 |
[22:25] | You, too. On your way north? | 你也是 你在往北走 |
[22:30] | Just about. | 差不多 |
[22:32] | Going to take a look for Woody’s share on my way out. | 路上正要去看看 伍迪的那份 |
[22:35] | It’s too bad you’re in Baja or you could come with. | 你在巴哈真是太不巧了 不然你能一起来 |
[22:37] | You got a line on that? | 你有路线 |
[22:39] | I thought the cops had it. | 我以为警察查封了 |
[22:41] | Well, I got to thinking | 那我得想想 |
[22:42] | maybe he stashed most of it somewhere. | 也许他们藏在什么地方了 |
[22:45] | One of his surf camps maybe. | 也许在某个冲浪营地 |
[22:47] | You know where? | 你知道在哪 |
[22:48] | Got a couple ideas. We’ll see if they pan out. | 有几个想法 如果他们成功就知道了 |
[22:52] | If I find it, I’ll send you your half. | 如果我找到了 分你一半 |
[22:54] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[22:57] | I better go… | 我得挂了 |
[23:00] | in case anyone’s tracking this. | 万一有人在追踪这个电话 |
[23:01] | Smart. | 机智如你 |
[23:06] | You’re a good man, captain. | 你是个好人 上尉 |
[23:47] | “Buenos Diaz, senior-Rita.” | “你好啊 瑞塔大姐” |
[23:49] | Detective Ruiz, it’s all yours. | 路易斯警探 归你了 |
[23:52] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[24:07] | Hi, Harry. | 嗨 哈里 |
[24:11] | – How you doing, LaTonya? – Okay. | – 你还好吗 娜托雅 – 不错 |
[24:12] | – Maddie. – Hi. | – 玛迪 – 嗨 |
[24:14] | Look at you, all grown up. | 你长这么大了 |
[24:16] | The boys? | 孩子们呢 |
[24:18] | Better now they know he’s going to be okay. | 现在好多了 他们知道他会好的 |
[24:21] | How’s Jerry doing this morning? | 杰瑞今早怎么样 |
[24:23] | He’s good, considering. | 挺好的 考虑到 |
[24:24] | He’s a little zonked from the drugs. | 这些药让他精疲力尽 |
[24:26] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | – 谢谢你能来 – 不客气 |
[24:28] | – Don’t stay too long. – Oh, we won’t. | – 别待太久了 – 好的 |
[24:34] | Sorry. Chief, this is my daughter Maddie. | 抱歉 局长 这是我女儿 玛迪 |
[24:38] | – This is Chief Irving. – Nice to meet you. | – 这是 欧文局长 – 很高兴认识你 |
[24:40] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[24:41] | Well, don’t believe it. | 谣言而已 |
[24:43] | Maddie, would you please excuse us? | 玛迪 不好意思 |
[24:45] | I need a quick word with your dad. | 我能和你爸爸说两句话吗 |
[24:46] | – I’ll wait over here. – Thank you. | – 我在这里等你们 – 谢谢 |
[24:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:51] | Chief. | 局长 |
[24:54] | Look, I wanted you to know | 我想你知道 |
[24:56] | that IA complaint will come back unfounded. | 调查科的投诉会不了了之 |
[25:01] | It was bullshit anyway. | 也是瞎扯淡咯 |
[25:03] | I believe the appropriate response is thank you. | 我相信适当的回应是谢谢你 |
[25:06] | For quashing a bogus complaint | 谢你平息了那些 |
[25:08] | that never should have been filed in the first place? | 一开始就不该记录在案的虚假投诉 |
[25:11] | – It’s called doing your job. – Okay. | – 这叫恪守本职 – 好吧 |
[25:15] | I don’t owe you. | 我不欠你 |
[25:18] | Call it even. | 扯平了 |
[25:36] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[25:41] | Hey Maddie. | 嗨 玛迪 |
[25:45] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨 杰瑞 |
[25:48] | What a surprise. | 好大一个惊喜啊 |
[25:49] | How you feeling, partner? | 感觉怎么样 伙计 |
[25:51] | Feeling no pain. | 感觉不到疼 |
[25:53] | That’ll come later. | 马上就感觉到了 |
[25:56] | No doubt. | 肯定的 |
[25:59] | You know, it hurts getting shot. | 中枪的时候挺疼的 |
[26:02] | It hurts like a bastard. | 超疼 |
[26:04] | Always wondered. Now I know. | 一直挺好奇的 现在知道了 |
[26:10] | We just wanted to say hi. | 我们就是过来看看你 |
[26:12] | Hmm. I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[26:16] | We’re going to split, | 我们要走了 |
[26:17] | but I’m going to come check you out tomorrow. | 但是我明天还会来来看你 |
[26:19] | – Good? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[26:20] | – See you, Jerry. – Bye, Maddie. | – 回见 杰瑞 – 拜 玛迪 |
[26:22] | – Harry? – Yeah? | – 哈里? – 什么? |
[26:27] | I know about the cameras. | 我知道相机的事 |
[26:30] | Jerry, did you say something? | 杰瑞 你刚刚说什么了 |
[26:37] | I know about the cameras. | 我知道相机的事 |
[26:57] | It’s scary seeing him like that. | 他那样子挺吓人的 |
[27:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:03] | Still want to be a cop? | 还想当警察? |
[27:06] | I think so. | 想啊 |
[27:08] | It’s a big decision, Mads, | 这是个重要的决定 小玛 |
[27:10] | and you can change your mind any time along the way. | 你随时可以改变主意 |
[27:13] | I won’t judge you. | 我不会批评你 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[27:18] | What did he say to you in there? | 他最后跟你说什么了 |
[27:21] | Couldn’t make it out. | 不能告诉你 |
[27:34] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪里了 |
[27:37] | – Taking care of business. – For 24 hours? | – 做生意 – 做了24小时 |
[27:40] | Not a word? | 什么消息都没有 |
[27:41] | Your sweetie has been worried sick. | 你的小宝贝担心死你了 |
[27:44] | – Haven’t you? – Not so much. | – 你有没有 – 没担心那么多 |
[27:46] | – Well, I have. – Relax. | – 但是我有 – 消消火 |
[27:49] | It’s under control. | 在控制之中 |
[27:51] | Are you on speaker? Why are you on speaker? | 你在外放 你为什么开外放 |
[27:56] | Working. | 工作 |
[27:57] | I’m on my laptop. | 我在用电脑 |
[27:58] | Well quit looking at porn while we talk. | 我们说话的时候不要看色情网站 |
[28:02] | You want me to take us off? | 你想关掉外放 |
[28:04] | Yes, yes! Please, take us off. | 对! 关掉外放 |
[28:07] | I hate speaker. | 我讨厌外放 |
[28:10] | – Is that better? – Much. Your brother? | – 好点了 – 好多了 你弟弟呢 |
[28:15] | He’s a stand-up guy, and he stood up. | 他很独立 他单干了 |
[28:18] | – Is he out? – As of this morning. | – 他不干了 – 截至今早 |
[28:23] | Why I’m just now calling. Where’s the case at? | 这就是我打电话的原因 在哪开庭 |
[28:26] | We start jury selection next week. | 下周我们开始挑选陪审团成员 |
[28:30] | Personally, I think the people are going to cave. | 就个人来说 我觉得那些人要投降了 |
[28:36] | Maybe I should come by tonight. | 那我今晚过来 |
[28:39] | I have something for you that may seal the deal. | 有一些签署协议的东西拿来给你 |
[28:47] | All right. Come after 8. | 行吧 八点以后过来 |
[28:50] | I have a massage at 6? Yeah, come after 8. | 我六点有个按摩 八点以后来 |
[28:52] | – After 8. – Eight’s perfect. | – 八点以后 – 好的 |
[28:59] | I get to go home, I hope? | 我得回趟家 |
[29:01] | – Change? – Shower, shave, the works. | – 换身衣服 – 洗澡 刮胡子 还有那些文件 |
[29:06] | And pick up the storyboards. | 还有把那个故事梗概带过来 |
[29:07] | We took care of that last night. | 我们昨晚拿到了 |
[29:09] | You searched my house? | 你搜了我家 |
[29:11] | Holland know you have them? | 霍兰德知道你拿着梗概 |
[29:15] | I returned them the day after, but then I got to thinking, | 第二天我还回去了 但是后来我开始想 |
[29:20] | maybe I needed a little insurance. | 我可能需要点保险措施 |
[29:23] | So I stole ’em. | 所以我偷了梗概 |
[29:27] | Any chance I can speak with my brother? | 我能和我弟弟说句话吗 |
[29:31] | He’s been transferred downtown. | 他被转移到市中心分局了 |
[29:40] | Ida, would you reconfirm my reservation? | 艾达 你能帮我再确认一下我的预约吗 |
[29:44] | Two for 7:30? | 七点半两个 |
[29:46] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 没事儿 |
[30:43] | I’m telling you, Rudy, | 我告诉你鲁迪 |
[30:45] | we are this close to no jail time | 现在离脱罪不远了 |
[30:48] | or getting the case dismissed outright. | 或者是让这件案子不成立 |
[30:52] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[30:55] | Can’t wait to get rid of this fucking thing | 我都等不及摆脱这破玩意儿 |
[30:58] | and get back to work. | 去工作了 |
[31:02] | You know the irony of all this? | 你知道这事最嘲讽的是什么吗 |
[31:04] | No, what? | 不知道 什么 |
[31:06] | This fucking nightmare | 这个噩梦 |
[31:09] | will turn out to be a great career move. | 将会变成我事业上的一大进步 |
[31:16] | Everybody’s going to want to be in business with me. | 大家都会想来跟我做生意 |
[31:21] | What you got there? | 你有什么好主意 |
[31:24] | Your next movie. | 你的下一部电影 |
[31:27] | I write my own material, man. | 我的素材我自己写 兄弟 |
[31:31] | You know how often people pitch me shit? | 你知道人们成天都丢些什么垃圾给我吗 |
[31:35] | It’s just an idea. I was inspired. | 这就是个想法 我也是被启发的 |
[31:38] | – By? – The owl. | – 什么 – 猫头鹰 |
[31:41] | The whole Bosch artist angle, | 整个博斯艺术家那套 |
[31:43] | it was genius. | 简直神了 |
[31:45] | It worked, didn’t it? | 起作用了 对吗 |
[31:48] | Like a charm. | 很大反响 |
[31:51] | If you’re not interested… | 你要是不感兴趣我们就不谈这 |
[31:56] | So show me. | 别啊 让我见识见识 |
[31:58] | Did you do storyboards for Donatella? | 你给唐娜特拉写过剧本吗 |
[32:01] | No. | 没 |
[32:04] | That was more spur of the moment. | 当时的刺激更大 |
[32:07] | Pure improv. I went with it. | 纯粹的即兴创作 我就这么 |
[32:09] | All the way. | 跟着感觉走了 |
[32:11] | You have no idea. | 你绝对不会明白的 |
[32:16] | What a feeling. | 那种感觉 |
[32:18] | I can’t imagine. | 我想象不到 |
[32:23] | So show me. | 那就展示给我看看 |
[32:27] | I thought you might want these back. | 我觉得你应该会想要回这些东西 |
[32:47] | – Fuck you. – What? | – 草泥马 – 什么啊 |
[32:50] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈跟我开玩笑吗 |
[33:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:12] | Make me an offer. | 帮我个忙 |
[33:23] | I wish we knew what the fuck was going on over there. | 我真特么想知道里面到底发生了什么 |
[33:27] | Why isn’t he wired for live? | 干嘛不给他身上装个窃听器 |
[33:29] | Talk to the mayor. Get us more money. | 去跟市长谈 让我们拿到更多经费 |
[33:44] | It’s all there. | 都在这里了 |
[34:11] | Your case. You do the honors. | 你的案子 人归你了 |
[34:15] | – Youngblood. – You serious? | – 新人 你去 – 你认真的吗 |
[34:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:19] | Andrew Holland, you’re under arrest | 安德鲁·霍兰德 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[34:20] | for the murder of Edward Gunn. | 爱德华·甘恩被捕 |
[34:22] | What? | 什么 |
[34:23] | I want to call my attorney. | 我要请我的律师 |
[34:26] | I’ll bet you do. | 我想也是 |
[34:27] | Ouch. Hold on a fucking second. | 你们他妈等一下 |
[34:30] | Ouch! Fuck, that hurts, man. | 很疼你知不知道啊 |
[34:32] | Hey! I want to talk to my lawyer! | 我要跟我的律师说话 |
[34:36] | I want my lawyer! | 我要请律师 |
[34:37] | Tafero, you motherfucker! | 泰非罗你个混蛋 |
[34:55] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯吗 |
[34:57] | – Depends. – On. | – 看情况 – 什么情况 |
[34:59] | If I’m going to be up all night writing. | 看我今晚是不是得通宵写稿 |
[35:00] | So buy me a drink. | 那你请我喝一杯吧 |
[35:05] | Come here for the ambiance? | 你来这就为这里的气氛吗 |
[35:08] | – This is where it started. – This is where what started? | – 这是一切的开端 – 什么的开端 |
[35:10] | – Thank you, darling. – You got it. | – 谢谢 亲爱的 – 没事儿 |
[35:12] | Why don’t you pull your notebook out, son? | 要不你拿出笔记本记下来 孩子 |
[35:16] | A month or so ago, a guy named Jesse Tafero | 大概一个月之前 一个叫杰西·泰非罗的家伙 |
[35:20] | bought Edward Gunn some drinks right here. | 在这请爱德华·甘恩喝了点酒 |
[35:38] | – Captain. – Xavi. | – 上尉 – 贾维 |
[35:42] | I didn’t hear you come aboard. | 我都没听到你上来 |
[35:44] | Thought I’d give you a hand, | 想着能帮帮你 |
[35:46] | help you look for Woody’s piece. | 帮你找伍迪那份钱 |
[35:48] | You should have called. You almost missed me. | 你应该提前打个招呼的 差点就错过我了 |
[35:52] | Luckily, I didn’t. | 还好没错过 |
[35:54] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:56] | Captain, you know my skill set. | 上尉 你知道我的技能 |
[35:59] | God damn. | 噢 对了 |
[36:00] | You came all the way back from Baja. | 你大老远的从巴哈回来了 |
[36:02] | – TJ. – Right. Right, right. | – 提市 – 对对对 |
[36:05] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:06] | My cousin. No big deal. | 为了兄弟 这没什么 |
[36:09] | Well, let’s go get it, shall we? | 好吧 那我们就开始吧 |
[36:11] | Aye, aye, captain. | 没问题 上校 |
[36:25] | – Morning. – Detective. | – 早啊 – 警探 |
[36:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:28] | – Jimmy. – Hey, Harry. | – 吉米 – 嗨 哈里 |
[36:32] | – Late night? – It got that way. | – 熬夜了 – 就那样 |
[36:38] | Listen, there’ll be a story out today… | 听着 今天会有一个故事 |
[36:41] | Times’ website, the official version. | 泰晤士官网 正式版本 |
[36:45] | Which is? | 什么故事 |
[36:46] | Holland hired the Taferos to do Gunn, | 霍兰德雇了泰非罗去干掉甘恩 |
[36:49] | throw shade on you to get him off | 给你制造麻烦 让你无法查清 |
[36:52] | the Donatella Spear murder. | 唐娜特拉·斯皮尔的案子 |
[36:54] | They almost pulled it off. | 他们差一点就成功了 |
[36:55] | – Almost. – Who’s the story by? | – 差一点 – 谁写的故事 |
[36:59] | Scott Anderson. | 斯科特·安德森 |
[37:01] | So you were the leak. | 所以你就是传出去的那个人 |
[37:04] | I’ll tell you my secret if you tell me yours. | 我们可以交换秘密 |
[37:07] | I know there’s more. | 我知道还有很多秘密 |
[37:10] | Keep thinking that. | 你就接着想吧 |
[37:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:21] | Fan mail from some flounder? | 粉丝寄来的邮件吗 |
[38:25] | The conquering heroes return. | 英雄们回来了 |
[38:27] | Jesus. You guys look pretty rough. | 老天 你们可真够厉害的 |
[38:30] | – Ever tried mescal? – That the one with the worm? | – 你试过麦斯卡尔酒吗 – 里面有虫的那种吗 |
[38:33] | – Yeah. – Uh, no. | – 是啊 – 没试过 |
[38:35] | Me neither, but Alfredo Garcia here… | 我也没有 不过我们的阿尔弗雷多·加西亚 |
[38:39] | We were celebrating. | 那是在庆祝 |
[38:41] | I had to pry him out of a Mexican hoosegow. | 我得小心翼翼的把他从墨西哥的拘留所里弄出来 |
[38:44] | This close to an international incident. | 眼看着就要引发国际冲突了 |
[38:46] | He exaggerates. | 他太夸张了 |
[38:48] | Turn up anything on the boat? | 在船上找到什么有用的了吗 |
[38:50] | Just a couple million bucks. | 只有几百万现金 |
[38:52] | – Weapons? – No. | – 武器呢 – 没有 |
[38:54] | – Any sign of Moreno? – Not yet. | – 莫雷诺有消息了吗 – 还没 |
[38:57] | You happen to see Scott Anderson’s column this morning? | 你今天早上看了斯科特·安德森的专栏了吗 |
[38:59] | – No. – Exclusive on the Holland bust. | – 没 – 关于霍兰德被捕的独家消息 |
[39:03] | – That was fast. – Yeah, internal source. | – 传的挺快啊 – 是啊 内部消息 |
[39:05] | – Right. – Yeah, it gives Robertson all the credit. | – 也对 – 是 功劳都被罗伯森那家伙领了 |
[39:09] | It’s his case. Let him have it. | 那是他的案子 该他的 |
[39:11] | Hey, Harry, who are the slicks? | 哈里 那些家伙们是什么人啊 |
[39:15] | Do I know? FID? | 我认识吗 FID的吗 |
[39:17] | Maybe something to do with Edgar. | 可能是关于埃德加的 |
[39:18] | FID don’t dress that good. | FID的人可不会穿这么好 |
[39:32] | I guess I’m about to find out. | 我想我很快就会知道了 |
[39:35] | Hey, Harry, you know Bennett and Pell from RHD. | 哈里 你认识劫案凶杀科的贝尼特和帕尔吗 |
[39:39] | – Only by reputation. – Good I hope. | – 只是听说过 – 希望是好名声 |
[39:43] | They’re working the riverwatch arson case. | 他们在办河岸区的那起纵火案 |
[39:47] | – So it was arson. – That’s the ruling, | – 真的是纵火案啊 – 目前主要证据这么显示 |
[39:49] | but we haven’t gone public with it yet. | 但我们还没有正式公开定案 |
[39:51] | We have some questions about the deceased, | 我们对死者还有些疑问 |
[39:53] | retired detective John Caffrey. | 已退休的警探约翰·卡佛里 |
[39:54] | Caffrey was the target? | 目标是卡佛里吗 |
[39:56] | Origin point of the fire was his bed. | 起火点是他的床 |
[39:58] | Staged to look like he fell asleep smoking, | 看起来像是他抽着烟睡着了 |
[40:00] | but the chemical analysis shows the presence of an accelerant. | 但化学检测显示有助燃剂的存在 |
[40:03] | Was he alive when the fire started? | 起火的时候他还活着吗 |
[40:05] | Can’t say. The body was so badly burned, | 这不好说 尸体烧焦的太严重了 |
[40:07] | we may never know the cause of death. | 我们估计永远也不会知道死因了 |
[40:09] | The apartment was gutted, | 公寓被毁了 |
[40:10] | but we have the front desk visitor logs. | 但我们还有前台的访客登记本 |
[40:12] | You were a regular visitor | 你在他住在那儿的七年里 |
[40:13] | during the seven years he lived there. | 一直都定期去看他 |
[40:15] | I was. He was lead on my mother’s murder, ’79. | 是的 他是79年我妈那起谋杀案的主指挥 |
[40:18] | It was unsolved, and I visited him | 案子还没破 所以我就经常去看他 |
[40:20] | every few months to pick his brain about it. | 每隔几个月就去跟他叙叙旧 |
[40:21] | A year and a half ago you stopped visiting him? | 你一年半之前就没再去看他了 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I cleared the case. | 是的 我把案子的记录清掉了 |
[40:25] | Your mother was Marjorie Phillips Lowe? | 你妈是 马乔里·菲利普斯·罗威吗 |
[40:29] | That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[40:32] | The case is still carried as open. | 那起案子还在查 |
[40:35] | I cleared it to my satisfaction. The killer’s dead. | 我在心里先把它清掉了 凶手已经死了 |
[40:38] | I just never got around to filing it cleared other. | 我只是一直没找到机会把这案子入档而已 |
[40:40] | Did Caffrey help you clear it? | 卡佛里帮你清了吗 |
[40:42] | He did, but he also revealed | 他帮了 但他也说了 |
[40:45] | that he bowed to departmental pressure | 他当时屈于局里的压力 |
[40:47] | to look the other way at the time, | 不得不换个角度看的事实 |
[40:48] | so the killer was never brought to justice before he died. | 所以凶手直到死也没有被司法制裁过 |
[40:51] | And why would Caffrey do that? | 那卡佛里为什么要那样做呢 |
[40:54] | The killer was a high-level snitch for Narcotics. | 凶手是纳克迪克市长的高级眼线 |
[40:57] | My mother was just a prostitute. | 而我妈只是个妓女 |
[40:59] | He mattered, she didn’t. | 他举足轻重 而她什么都不是 |
[41:02] | So that’s the real reason | 这才是我一年半前就 |
[41:07] | I stopped visiting him a year and a half ago. | 不再去看他的真正原因 |
[41:10] | Caffrey told you he was pressured by the department? | 卡佛里告诉你他是受上级压力 |
[41:13] | – He did. – He wasn’t just covering his own ass? | – 是的 – 他不是为了保自己吗 |
[41:15] | I looked into it. He was telling the truth. | 我查过了 他说的都是真的 |
[41:18] | Thank you. And thanks for your time. | 谢谢你 谢谢你花时间来回答我们的问题 |
[41:25] | You know, Caffrey kept a full murder book on the case. | 你知道卡佛里自己收藏了本案的卷宗吗 |
[41:28] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[41:30] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[41:32] | News to me. | 不知道 |
[41:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:39] | You think there’s any connection at all to your mother’s case? | 你觉得这跟你妈的案子有关系吗 |
[41:43] | Jesus, Grace, I don’t know. | 老天爷 我也不知道 |
[41:44] | But if his place was gutted by a fire, | 但是如果他的家被火烧完了 |
[41:46] | where did he keep the murder book? Why? | 那他把那本证据集藏哪儿了 又为什么要藏起来呢 |
[41:48] | All good questions. | 都是值得考究的 |
[41:49] | – Shit. – What? | – 完了 – 怎么 |
[41:51] | Something I forgot to do. | 我忘了有件事要做 |
[42:02] | Hey, Meg, have you seen Captain Lewis? | Meg,你看到刘易斯上尉了吗 |
[42:04] | Um… not in today. | 今天没 |
[42:06] | Or the rest of the week. | 可能这一个星期都不会 |
[42:07] | Oh, wow. Under the weather? | 心情不好吗 |
[42:09] | No. Taking some personal time, she said. | 不是 她说是要休假 |
[42:30] | – Terry. – Santi. | – 泰瑞 – 圣地 |
[42:38] | So you followed my advice. | 看来你还是采取了我的建议 |
[42:40] | Don’t I always? Thank you. | 我一直不都是吗 谢了 |
[42:43] | Scott Anderson. | 斯科特·安德森 |
[42:46] | Quite the writer. | 很棒的作家 |
[42:47] | Yeah, it turned out all right. | 是啊 结果还不错 |
[42:51] | I know you got your eyes on RHD. | 我知道你最近正盯着劫案凶杀科 |
[42:54] | Yeah, but the politics involved? | 是啊 有政客卷进来了 |
[42:58] | You know better than anyone. It’s a crapshoot. | 这你不是比谁都清楚吗 什么事都有风险 |
[43:01] | Everything’s got to break the right way. | 什么事都得以正确的方式突破 |
[43:03] | Still, this looks good for you, Santiago. | 可这事看起来还是对你有益啊 圣地亚哥 |
[43:09] | What are you trying to tell me, Terry? | 你想说什么 泰瑞 |
[43:13] | Don’t unravel the sweater. | 别没事儿找事儿 |
[43:16] | No intention. I’ll let Bosch deal with his own shit. | 没那想法 我打算让博斯先处理好他自己的事 |
[43:20] | I don’t need to be his conscience. | 我可不需要去做他的良心 |
[43:23] | Couldn’t prove it anyway. | 反正也不能证明 |
[43:26] | There’s that. | 这就对了 |
[43:30] | Always that. | 应该这样 |
[44:53] | Xavi! | 贾维 |
[45:04] | Problem? Why we stopping? | 出问题了吗 我们怎么停下了 |
[45:07] | The genny feel offline to you? | 你觉得我们偏离航线了吗 |
[45:09] | – No. – I want to check it out. | – 没啊 – 我想去看看 |
[45:11] | – Take the wheel? – Sure. | – 你来掌舵 – 好 |
[45:20] | God damn it. Hit the killswitch! | 妈的 按到了死亡键 |
[45:24] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[45:27] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[45:33] | A-okay. | 一切都好 |
[45:40] | Knock knock. | 敲门了 |
[45:42] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[45:44] | How they treating you? | 他们对你怎么样 |
[45:46] | Can’t complain. | 没话说 |
[45:47] | Heard you were entertaining visitors. | 听说你还能逗逗访客 |
[45:49] | Thought I’d drop by. | 我就来看看你 |
[45:51] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[45:53] | Congratulations on the Gunn case, man. | 恭喜你破了甘恩的案子 兄弟 |
[45:56] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢了 |
[45:58] | I’m sure Harry’s kept you up to speed. | 我肯定哈里每天都跟你汇报进展的 |
[46:00] | He hasn’t been by today, not yet. | 他今天还没来呢 |
[46:05] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[46:07] | Thought you might be interested. | 觉得你可能会喜欢 |
[46:09] | Audio from Bosch’s interview with Rudy Tafero. | 博斯审问鲁迪·泰非罗时的录音 |
[46:12] | – He give it up? – Yeah, soup to nuts. | – 他招了吗 – 是啊 全招了 |
[46:15] | We arrested Holland last night. | 我们昨晚逮捕了霍兰德 |
[46:17] | Give it a listen when you feel up to it. | 你想听的时候就听听 |
[46:20] | Thanks. I will. | 谢了 我会的 |
[46:24] | Feel better now, huh? | 现在感觉好多了吧 |
[46:39] | Adios, mijo. | 再见了 朋友 |
[46:42] | You should have gone to Mexico with your chica. | 你应该跟你的女人一起去墨西哥的 |