Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] He saw me and reached for his gun. 他看到我后 准备拿枪
[00:10] I shot him. 我向他开了枪
[00:14] I had to… 我不得不这么做
[00:17] to protect the public and to protect myself. 保护其他人 和我自己
[00:20] Did you almost die? 你差点死了吗
[00:22] No, Joe, no, it’s not like that. 没有 乔 不是那样
[00:24] Um, I’m fine. 我没事
[00:26] – Did you have to kill him? – Of course he did. – 你非得杀了他吗 – 他当然要那么做
[00:28] That’s what we’re trained to do, 训练的时候教我们这样应对
[00:31] to make sure nobody else gets hurt. 以确保其他人的安全
[00:34] But couldn’t you have shot him 但你不能打他的
[00:36] in the arm or something? 手臂或是什么的吗
[00:37] Like on TV? 就像电视上一样
[00:41] That’s not how it is in real life. 现实生活不是这样的
[00:43] Uh, if I tried to shoot him in the arm, 如果我打了他的手臂
[00:46] I might have missed and hit an innocent bystander. 我可能会射偏 或是射中路人
[00:50] Are you going to get a medal? 你会得到奖牌吗
[00:51] – Don’t be stupid. – Jack. – 怎么可能 – 杰克
[00:53] Dad could get fired over this. 老爸会因此被开除的
[00:55] Listen to the news. 看看新闻好吗
[00:57] Daddy, are you going to lose your job? 爸 你会丢掉工作吗
[01:00] Is that what you’re worried about? 这就是你所担心的吗
[01:02] No, I’m not. 不 我不会
[01:03] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没有做错什么
[01:06] So why aren’t you at work? 那你为什么不上班
[01:08] I get a few days off when they look into everything. 他们调查这件事的时候 我有几天假期
[01:12] See, when something like this happens, 是这样的 当像这样的事情发生的时候
[01:14] the department comes in 部门就会参与
[01:16] and makes sure the cops did everything right. 确保警察没做错事
[01:18] And I did. 我也没做错
[01:19] I’d give you a medal. 我会给你一个奖牌
[01:21] I think you’re a hero. 我觉得你是个英雄
[01:24] Thank you, buddy. 谢谢 小伙计
[01:26] But you know what? I’m not a hero. 但你知道吗 我不是个英雄
[01:28] I was just doing my job. 我只是做我的工作而已
[01:32] What was his name? 他叫什么?
[01:34] Woodrow. Woody Woodrow. 伍德鲁 伍迪·伍德鲁
[01:39] Was he black? 他是黑人吗
[01:43] He was white. 他是白人
[01:45] Okay, boys, time for school. 好了 小男孩们 该上学了
[01:48] Go brush your teeth. 去刷牙吧
[01:49] Wait, um… 等等
[01:51] I need a hug. Come here. 过来抱抱
[01:55] Oh, I love you, guys. 我爱你们
[01:56] I love you, Daddy. 我爱你 老爸
[02:00] Here, take this. 给你这个
[02:04] Thank you, Jackie. 谢谢你 Jackie
[02:14] That was tougher than talking to IA. 比跟调查科谈话还难
[02:21] What? You’re mad at me? 怎么了 你生我气了
[02:24] I’m happy you’re okay. 我很高兴你没事
[02:26] You are mad at me. 你是生气了
[02:30] I don’t want those boys to grow up without a father. 我不想孩子们长大时没有父亲在身边
[02:36] They won’t. 不会的
[03:53] Police! We have a warrant to search the premises! 警察 我们有搜查证 搜查这个住址
[03:59] Let ‘er rip. 撞门吧
[04:21] Is it clear? 没问题了吧
[04:23] All right. 好的
[04:25] We’re looking for two weapons: 我们要找两把武器
[04:26] a 9-millimeter used to kill William Meadows 一把杀害威廉姆·梅多思的九毫米口径手枪
[04:29] and a knife with a 3-inch curved blade 和一把杀害托马斯·尼斯
[04:32] used to kill Thomas Niese. 的三英寸的弯刀
[04:33] Also anything and everything 还有其它相关的
[04:36] that would point to the whereabouts of Xavi Moreno. 能让我们找到贾维·莫雷诺去向的线索
[04:43] Nah, I don’t get it. 我搞不懂
[04:45] Dobbs was a private contractor. 多布斯是个独立承包商
[04:47] Guess that’s how he was able to afford a place like this. 也许因此他才能买得起这样的房子
[04:50] Yeah. That is possible. 有可能
[05:42] Did you find something? 你找到什么吗
[05:43] Cornell Jackson ripped these guys off. 康尼尔·杰克森骗了他们
[05:45] Oh, is that why they killed him? 是因为这个杀了他吗
[05:47] Maybe. Or he was just another loose end like Sharkey. 也许 或者是像沙奇一样躺枪了
[05:50] – You? – Uh, nothing. – 你呢 – 没找到什么
[05:52] As in nothing. The place has been cleared out. 真的什么都没有 这房子被清理过了
[05:55] It’s practically empty. 基本就是空房
[05:56] – Wiped clean? – No, no. – 指纹都没了 – 不是
[05:58] There’s plenty of prints, though so far it looks 有很多的指纹 但根据现在来看
[06:00] like they’re all from the same person. 都是来自同一个人
[06:01] Dobbs. 多布斯的
[06:01] we still have to confirm it, but who else? 我们还要确定一下 可还能有谁的
[06:04] The family pictures? The kids’ toys? 全家福 孩子的照片怎么回事
[06:07] Your guess is as good as mine. 你推测的水平不在我之下
[06:19] No gun. 没有枪
[06:20] More knives than a carnival act, 刀比嘉年华上的都多
[06:22] but none that fit the description. 但没有符合描述的
[06:24] Unlike the Beemer. 这辆宝马可不一样
[06:29] You are one ace detective. 你真是个一流的警探
[06:32] I know. 我知道
[06:33] Call it in, Kemosabe. 报上去吧 朋友
[06:35] This is 6-W-45. 这是6-W-45
[06:37] I need a tow at this location. 我这里需要一辆拖车
[06:58] Can we please go home? 我们能回家么
[07:00] Please? 求你了
[07:03] Look, between travel team and school, 听着 以后你奔忙于旅行队和学校之间
[07:05] you’ll hardly be here. 很难有时间来了
[07:07] This sucks. 太逊了
[07:09] It’s just a few days. 只是几天而已
[07:11] I can’t do my job if I’m worried about you. 如果一直担心你 我就不能好好工作了
[07:13] So you are worried? 所以你担心我
[07:15] But I won’t be if you’re here with Grace. 但如果你住在格蕾丝家 我就不会了
[07:17] I just want you out of harm’s way. 我只是不想你受伤
[07:19] Harm’s way. What are we talking about here, Dad? 受伤 你在说些什么 老爸
[07:23] Is this like the kidnapping? 这会像上次的绑架一样吗
[07:24] Remember what I promised you in Vegas 还记得我在拉斯维加斯机场
[07:26] that time at the airport? 向你保证的
[07:28] That I’d never be in that kind of danger again. 我永远也不会经历那样的危险了
[07:30] Right. I promised. 对 我保证过
[07:33] But now it seems that I am. 但现在看起来像是我会
[07:34] Which is why I want you here. 这就是为什么我想你待在这里
[07:36] I want to help. I want to learn, Dad. 我想帮忙 我想学习 老爸
[07:39] This is like a teachable moment. 这可以是一个教学机会
[07:40] I mean, who are these guys? 我是说 那些到底是什么人?
[07:44] Okay, look, when this is all over, 好了 当这一切都结束
[07:47] we’ll sit down, we’ll go through the case. 我们就坐下来 好好聊这个案子
[07:50] Okay? 好吗
[07:53] I still think I should be with you. 我还是觉得我应该和你在一起
[07:58] We need to spend more time at the range. 我们应该去射击场多花点时间
[08:01] I want to get really proficient at that 9 millimeter. 我还想练练九毫米手枪射击
[08:05] Deal. 成交
[08:06] Come on. Grace is waiting. 来吧 格蕾丝等着了
[08:16] Hi, Maddie. Welcome. 嘿 麦迪 欢迎
[08:20] Lisa’s in the guestroom, getting it ready. 丽莎已经在客房 准备了
[08:26] I love you. 我爱你
[08:28] Keep me posted. 保持联系
[08:30] I promise. 我保证
[08:37] Go ahead. 进去吧
[08:41] Thanks, Grace. 谢谢你 格蕾丝
[08:42] Not to worry. 别担心
[09:22] Buen día. 你好
[09:37] Hey, handsome. 嘿 帅哥
[09:40] You read about Caffrey? 你看到卡佛里的消息了吗
[09:41] Yeah. 恩
[09:42] Horrible way to go. 死相很惨
[09:43] The worst. 非常惨
[09:44] Didn’t he handle your mother’s case? 他是不是负责你母亲的案子?
[09:46] He did. Ever work with him? 是他 你和他共事过吗
[09:48] He was pulling the pin 他刚要离职的时候
[09:49] just about the time I got to Hollywood. 是我刚刚调到好莱坞
[09:51] So it’s not true you humped a Shamu with Wyatt Earp? 所以你和怀亚特·厄普(传奇西部警长)一起捕了一条白鲸是假的
[09:55] Yeah, yeah. That’s true. 那是真的
[09:57] Earp was my T.O. 厄普是我的上司
[09:59] Damn shame about Caffrey. 卡佛里真是可惜
[10:28] Cindy Wagner, please. 请找辛迪·华格纳
[10:29] Detective Bosch, LAPD. 博斯警探 洛杉矶警察局
[10:30] Yeah, this is she. 我就是
[10:32] Thank you for returning my call. 谢谢你回我的电话
[10:33] I’d like to ask you some questions about your ex-husband. 我想问一些你前夫的信息
[10:36] – Which one? – Trevor Dobbs. – 哪一个 – 特里沃·多布斯
[10:38] Oh, Lord. Where’d you dig him up? 哦 老天 你是在哪儿找到他的
[10:41] Is now a good time? 现在方便么
[10:48] So… 所以
[10:51] Judge Houghton wants you and Fowkkes 霍顿法官想让你和福克斯
[10:53] to meet in her office and talk. 去她办公室 谈一谈
[10:56] About? 关于什么
[10:57] She wants a plea agreement. 她想要达成认罪协议
[10:59] I want a trial. 我想要审判
[11:02] Make a deal, Anita. 达成协议吧 安妮塔
[11:04] Do it now, and it’ll play in the media 现在这样做 媒体会认为是
[11:06] like Holland’s capitulating. 霍兰德的妥协
[11:08] Or like our case is tanking. 又或是我们的案子不行了
[11:09] Our case is tanking. 我们案子本来就不行了
[11:13] Make a deal. 达成个协议
[11:20] Yesterday there was 就在昨天
[11:21] yet another officer-involved shooting. 又有一起警察枪击的案件
[11:24] This time, the victim was a veteran 这一次 受害者是我们
[11:26] of our illegal war in Iraq. 违法伊拉克战争的退伍军人
[11:28] LAPD is just another bunch of bloodthirsty thugs, 洛杉矶警察局就是一群街道上穿蓝衣服的
[11:32] a street gang in blue hiding behind the badge. 躲在他们警徽背后的残忍暴徒
[11:35] Mr. Wolfe, please stay on topic. 沃夫先生 请不要跑题
[11:38] My point is I vigorously object 我的观点是 我强烈反对
[11:40] to allocating 5,000 of my tax dollars 分配五千元的税费
[11:43] to the K-9 unit 给K-9分局
[11:44] for the oppression and suppression 来镇压 压迫
[11:46] of my fellow citizens. 大众百姓
[11:47] Yeah! That’s right. 对 没错
[11:50] Moving on to agenda item 2: report of the Chief of Police. 下一个 议程二 局长汇报
[11:54] Acting Chief Irving. 现任局长欧文
[11:58] I’d like to reassure the public 我想再一次向民众保证
[12:01] that our efforts to apprehend the Koreatown Killer 我们对韩国城的杀人凶手的追捕
[12:03] continue unabated and will do so 一直持续进行
[12:05] as long as it takes to apprehend this criminal. 直到我们将其逮捕
[12:08] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 局长
[12:10] Speakers who would like 听众有谁想评论
[12:12] to address the Chief’s comments on KTK? 局长关于KTK的申明
[12:16] The next speakers are Clifton Campbell, 下一个发言者克利夫顿·坎贝尔
[12:18] Big Mike, Super Batchick, and Mr. Wolfe. 麦克 白齐克 和沃夫先生
[12:24] Mr. Campbell, please confine your comments 坎贝尔先生 请确保你的评论
[12:27] to the Chief’s remarks and the topic at hand. 是针对局长刚刚的发言
[12:29] Yes, your Honor. 好的 法官大人
[12:30] Ktk. 韩杀
[12:33] Let’s face facts. 让我们面对现实
[12:35] It’s going on what, four years now? 已经多长时间了 四年了
[12:39] I live in that neighborhood. 我就住在那片区域
[12:41] People are scared. 人们很害怕
[12:43] And I blame you, Chief Irving. 这都怪你 欧文局长
[12:46] People are getting killed 人们被杀害
[12:48] because of your lack of leadership. 就因为你缺乏领导力
[12:51] It’s clear by now LAPD can’t handle KTK. 现在已经很清楚了 洛杉矶警局没能力解决韩杀
[12:56] He’s outsmarted you at every turn. 他比你们都更聪明
[12:59] We Angelenos deserve better. 我们洛杉矶人民应当拥有更好的警察
[13:03] I’m afraid the Koreatown Killer 我恐怕韩国城凶手还会继续
[13:05] will continue his reign of terror indefinitely 不定期的进行如此暴行
[13:08] until we get a new chief. 除非我们换一个新局长
[13:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:21] Thank you, Mr. Campbell. 谢谢你 坎贝尔先生
[13:22] And thank you for your tone. 谢谢你的发言
[13:24] We could use more of that civility in these sessions. 我们需要更多的尊重在这次会议
[13:28] The next speaker is Big Mike. 下一个发言者麦克
[13:30] Regarding the Koreatown Killer, 关于韩国城杀手
[13:33] Chief Irving, you’re nothing but a Tom, 欧文局长 你不过是一个跳梁小丑
[13:35] cooning for The Man in that blue uniform. 一个穿警服的黑鬼
[13:37] You ought to be ashamed of yourself. 你应该感到惭愧
[13:50] Judge Houghton? 霍顿法官呢
[13:52] She’s waiting to hear from us. 她在等着我们了
[14:07] Voluntary manslaughter. 故意杀人罪
[14:10] Sentencing rec? 量刑
[14:12] The max. 最大
[14:15] 11. 十一年
[14:16] He behaves himself, 他好好表现
[14:17] – he’s out in six. – Oh, please. – 六年就能出来了 – 行了吧
[14:19] Then let’s go to trial on the murder charges. 那就按谋杀罪上法庭
[14:20] Anita, We’re having this conversation 安妮塔 我们有这场对话
[14:24] because you can’t prove he killed her at all, 就是因为你不能证明他杀了人
[14:28] unintentionally or otherwise. 不管是无意还是什么
[14:30] This case should never have been brought. 这案子就不该被提起
[14:32] DNA from a consensual sexual encounter, DNA现实双方自愿进行性行为
[14:35] no witnesses, 没有证人
[14:36] a timeline you could drive a Corvette through, 就凭一个你可以确定的时间线
[14:39] no history of aberrant behavior on Mr. Holland’s part. 霍兰德可没有犯罪历史
[14:42] Thanks to your witness tampering. 多亏了你证人的干扰
[14:43] Oh, and your star witness? 那你的明星证人呢
[14:45] Thoroughly discredited 彻底没戏了
[14:46] as a suspect in another homicide. 被作为另一件凶杀案的嫌疑人
[14:52] You’re not even planning to call Bosch 你应该不打算传唤博斯吧
[14:57] I guessed it right. 我猜对了
[14:59] – What are you looking for? – Time served. – 你想要什么 – 缩短刑期
[15:01] Oh, please. You’re joking, right. 行了吧 你在开玩笑吧
[15:03] He’s been under house arrest. 他已经被软禁了
[15:05] Confined for more than a year 限制超过一年了
[15:06] on trumped up, spurious charges. 因为一些伪造的指控
[15:12] Involuntary man. 无意识犯罪
[15:15] Sentencing rec? 量刑
[15:16] The maximum: four years. 最大化 四年
[15:20] Four years is a lifetime in his business. 四年对他的生意来说就是一辈子
[15:22] With good behavior, out in two. 好好表现 两年就能出来
[15:24] Credited with 14 months of time served? 14个月刑期
[15:27] Fuck you. I draw the line. 滚蛋 我来定规矩
[15:31] I’ll talk it over with my client, 我会和我顾客谈谈
[15:34] and I will get back to you anon. 我很快回复你
[15:45] Hey, Harry. How’s our boy doing? 嗨 哈里 他怎么样了?
[15:50] He’s holding up. 还在坚持
[15:51] Good. 好
[15:53] Listen, some of us old timers 听着 我们这些老资格之中
[15:55] were thinking about throwing a little 有些人在考虑帮埃德加
[15:57] “End of watch debrief” For young Edgar. “摆脱监控”
[16:00] A K-party? Thought we don’t do that anymore. K派对 我以为我们再也不做了呢
[16:03] We don’t. So, how about it? 当然做 怎么样
[16:06] It’s kind of poking the department bear, don’t you think? 这有点找调查科的茬 不觉得么
[16:08] I’m not inviting the damn department. 我又没邀请那个该死的部门
[16:10] Look, Mank, I’m a little under the microscope right now. 听着 曼克 我现在被大家盯着呢
[16:14] Come on. 得了吧
[16:15] Couple of piss-ant IA investigations, 还有两三个讨厌的调查
[16:17] you’re turning all soft and PC on me? 你要把这些好做的和难搞的都留给我吗
[16:20] Thought you were a proud member of the “Sixth month” Club. 而且你还是”六月”俱乐部的荣誉会员
[16:22] Jesus, Mank, not by choice. 天哪 曼克 我没得选
[16:25] All right, Roger that. 好吧 知道了
[16:28] I’ll call Jerry myself, keep you out of it. 我自己打给杰瑞 跟你没关系
[16:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:32] But you better fucking be there. 但你到时候最好给我在那
[16:34] Wouldn’t miss it for the world. 无论如何都不会错过的
[16:35] Get out. 滚吧
[16:37] Latents pulled some prints from the Beemer, 指纹科从宝马上提取到了指纹
[16:39] and there might be trace blood evidence. 可能还会有血迹的证据
[16:41] Well, fingers crossed. 祈祷如此
[16:43] What about Moreno’s boat? 莫雷诺的船呢
[16:45] Coast Guard, sheriff, 海警队 警长
[16:46] Harbor Masters on the lookout. 港口主管正在找
[16:48] We’re in touch with his insurance company to get the GPS. 我们联系了他的保险公司得到了GPS定位
[16:51] He’ll disable it. 他会毁掉那个的
[16:51] What’s he gonna do, navigate by the stars? 那他怎么办 要靠星星导航吗?
[16:54] He knows how. 他知道怎么办
[16:55] You mind if we check it out anyway? 介意我用别的方式追查吗?
[16:57] Not at all. Your goose chase. 没用的 查不到的
[16:59] Did you reach the ex-wife? 你联系到他前妻了吗?
[17:01] She split right after he deployed for Iraq, his first tour. 所以在他第一次被派到伊拉克后 她就离开了
[17:04] – She say why? – He made her nervous. – 她说原因了吗 – 他让她感到焦虑
[17:06] She’d wake up in the middle of the night, 她有时候会在半夜醒来
[17:08] and he’d be staring at her, and not in a good way. 他就会直勾勾地盯着她 不是什么好眼神
[17:10] I can see why that might make her nervous. 怪不得她会焦虑
[17:12] So, after he shipped out, she moved, got a divorce. 所以他出海后 她就搬走了 离了婚
[17:16] Hasn’t seen him since. 再也没见过他
[17:17] What about the kids? 孩子呢
[17:18] There are no kids. 他们没有孩子
[17:19] So the toys? The family photos? 那玩具和合影是哪来的
[17:22] Phony. 都是假的
[17:23] Somebody else’s kids. Somebody else’s wife. 别人的孩子 别人的妻子
[17:25] The woman in the photos is not Cindy Wagner. 照片上的女人不是辛迪·华格纳
[17:28] Foo. 天哪..
[17:29] So deeply, deeply fucking weird. 真是太怪异了
[17:32] Deeply dangerous. 非常危险
[17:35] Don’t let him sell you 别被他卖了
[17:36] the fucking Viking Flybridge. 那个该死的维京·福莱贝雷奇
[17:38] That piece of shit is a tub. 那家伙就是个饭桶
[17:41] I have no fucking idea what you’re talking about. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[17:44] Guy said he’s got some sweet Bertrams, Sea Rays, Carvers. 他说他有很棒的拜泰姆 希瑞 还有雕刻家游艇
[17:47] So long as it floats. 只要能浮起来就行
[17:51] Gunned him down like a goddamn dog. 他们像杀条狗一样杀了他
[17:55] He drew on that cop. 他引起了那个警察的注意
[17:58] Should’ve just gone peaceably. 本来可以安静离开的
[18:01] They had nothing on him. 他们没在他身上找到什么线索
[18:02] If he drew on him, why didn’t he waste him? 如果已经引起了警察的注意 为什么不直接废了他
[18:04] That’s what I don’t get. 这是我不明白的地方
[18:10] Caught him unawares. 趁他不备
[18:11] A fucking detective? 那个警探
[18:13] Probably never fired his weapon in his whole life. 他可能这辈子都没开过枪
[18:17] He was on the fucking phone with me. 当时他正在给我打电话
[18:28] I wonder if the cops got his money. 不知道警察是不是找到他的钱了
[18:30] Most likely. 很有可能
[18:34] Got to let it go. Time to move on. 过去的就过去了 是时候向前走了
[18:37] We got ours. 我们还有彼此呢
[18:41] Yes, we did. 确实
[18:44] What’s your plan? 有什么打算
[18:47] Somewhere warm. 去个暖和的地方
[18:49] Cabo. Then Costa Rica. 先去卡布 然后去哥斯达黎加
[18:51] – You? – Headed north. Vancouver. – 你呢 – 朝北去 温哥华
[18:55] Maybe the Queen Charlottes. 或者英格兰
[18:57] Too frìo para mi, bro. 对我来说太冷了
[18:59] And too fucking white. 而且太干净了
[19:07] It’s been an honor being your captain. 能做你的上尉是我的荣幸
[19:10] Sir. 长官
[19:12] The honor’s been all mine. 该感到荣幸的是我
[19:22] Hey, Pierce. 嘿 皮尔斯
[19:24] Hey. How’s Edgar? 嘿 埃德加怎么样了?
[19:26] He’s fine. I’ll tell him you said hey. 他挺好的 我会向他代好
[19:28] – You need something? – DNA results. – 需要什么 – DNA检测结果
[19:29] – Jesse Tafero’s watch? – End of the day, maybe. – 杰西·泰非罗的表呢 – 可能今天晚些时候吧
[19:32] I thought you put a rush on that. 我以为你会快点的
[19:33] What’re you gonna do? Every time I call over there, 还能做什么呢 每次我给那边打电话催
[19:35] they say you can’t rush science. 科学不能急
[19:37] But you can rush lab tachs. Keep pressing. 但你能把实验室的仪表调快啊 继续催
[19:39] – Bosch. – Jimmy. – 博斯 – 吉米
[19:41] – Everything good here? – Couldn’t be better. – 事情进展顺利么 – 再好不过
[19:44] Pierce, you’re gonna let me know about the watch, right? 皮尔斯 那块手表一有消息你会通知我的对吧
[19:45] Sure thing. 没问题
[19:52] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[19:54] I was going to leave a message. 正准备给你留言
[19:55] Now you don’t have to. How are you? 现在不用了 你怎么样
[19:56] I’ve been better. 我挺好的
[19:58] I just heard back from Fowkkes. 我刚从福克斯那听说
[20:00] Holland won’t take a plea. 霍兰德不认罪
[20:02] Good. I’m glad he turned it down. 好啊 我还愿意让他驳回审判呢
[20:06] Such a chickenshit, O’Shea. Take it to trial. 奥谢要把他送上法庭这点证据太微不足道了
[20:08] Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. 是啊 你这么说当然很容易
[20:10] I’m the one who has to go in there 我才是那个要去的人
[20:12] without my two most important witnesses. 而且我最重要的两个证人也不再场
[20:14] You know what the counter was? 你知道筹码是什么吗?
[20:16] Let me guess. Time served. 我猜猜看 已服刑期
[20:17] Not even. Dismiss the charges, 连那都不是 驳回起诉
[20:20] no admission of guilt, and an apology from the city, 不承认有罪 也不必道歉
[20:23] and he promises not to sue. 他承诺不再起诉
[20:24] Well, I hope you laughed in his face. 真希望你当面嘲笑他
[20:26] I would’ve, but I’m afraid O’Shea might make me take it. 我倒是想 但害奥谢会让我承担后果
[20:29] Where are you with Gunn? 关于甘恩调查的怎么样了?
[20:31] Getting closer. 进展不错
[20:32] I hope so. 希望如此
[20:33] I’m getting skewered if Holland walks. 如果霍兰德被放了我就完了
[20:35] That’s what you’re most worried about, your career? 所以你的事业才是你最担心的
[20:38] Well, shouldn’t I be? 我不该担心么
[20:40] Just because yours is always in the toilet 就是因为你的工作总是在洗手间
[20:42] and you don’t seem to care about it doesn’t mean… 而且你似乎不在乎工作并不意味着
[20:43] Yeah. Good. Bye. 就这样 拜
[20:51] You ever get through to your mom? 你给你妈妈打过电话么
[20:52] I gave up on that for now. 暂时放弃了
[20:54] It’s impossible with the time difference. 因为时差 打电话实在不太可能
[20:55] And her schedule is cray-cray. 而且她实在太忙了
[20:57] She really play poker for a living? 她真的靠玩纸牌谋生
[20:59] Yeah. She was an FBI agent before that. 恩 她以前是FBI的探员
[21:02] – That’s so cool. – Which? – 真酷 – 什么
[21:04] Poker. She ever teach you? 纸牌 她教过你么
[21:06] She tried, but I have zero interest in cards. 她试过 但我实在对纸牌不感兴趣
[21:09] Why not? 为什么呢
[21:11] I want to be a cop. 我想当警察
[21:12] Not me. I mean, look what just happened. 我可不想 我是说 最近发生太多事
[21:15] J. Edgar could’ve been killed. 埃德加差点被杀
[21:17] And your dad, too, 你爸爸也是
[21:19] I mean, if he’d been there. 我是说 如果他在那的话
[21:21] Although he is a total badass. 尽管他是个坏蛋
[21:23] Harry? 哈里
[21:24] Totally. 绝对的
[21:26] I know he seems like he is. 我知道他看起来像是个坏蛋
[21:29] And he is, but he isn’t. 他确实是 但在我眼里他不是
[21:33] No, I know. Like my parents. 我懂 就像我父母
[21:36] Your mom is so tough. 你妈太强势了
[21:37] I never say goodbye to her. 我从来没跟她说过再见
[21:39] I always say “See you later.” 我总是说”一会见”
[21:41] “Love you, Mom. See you later.” “爱你哦 妈妈 一会见”
[21:44] Feels better than goodbye. 感觉比再见要好些
[21:49] And we find the death 我们发现约翰·布拉德菲尔德
[21:51] of John Bradfield and Goldie West 和戈迪·韦斯特的死因是
[21:53] due to accidental causes while evading arrest 由于谋杀了查尔斯·麦吉在逃避
[21:55] for the murder of Charles McGee. 追捕的过程中发生意外
[21:58] Well, the papers can’t squawk this time. 好 这纸这次没用了
[22:00] A guy is murdered, and six hours later, 一个人被谋杀 六个月后
[22:02] we not only discover who committed the crime, 我们不但找到了罪犯
[22:05] but we also know that he’s dead. 还知道他已经死了
[22:07] Can you imagine the howl 你能想象那样的喝彩声吗
[22:08] if this hadn’t happened? Killing a reporter… 如果这件事没发生的话 谋杀一个记者
[22:19] – Hey, brother. – Hey. – 嗨 兄弟 – 嗨
[22:21] Thought you could use some company and some grub. 想着你可能会需要陪伴和食物
[22:25] Oh. Great flick. 哦 伟大的电影
[22:28] Yeah. 是的
[22:29] Where’s your security detail? 你的安保人员呢
[22:30] I turned it down. Where’s yours? 我让他们走了 你的呢
[22:33] Having beers with your guys. 正和你的人在一起喝啤酒呢
[22:36] Maddie? 麦迪呢
[22:37] Staying with Grace until this blows over. 这事过去前她都会和格蕾丝在一起
[22:40] That’s smart. 明智之举
[22:41] Just a precaution. 只是为了防范
[22:42] Eleanor knows what’s going on? 埃莉诺知道发生了什么吗
[22:44] I asked Maddie not to tell her. 我告诉麦迪别跟她说
[22:46] You know, why worry her? 你知道 干嘛烦她呢
[22:47] What can she do about it? 她能做什么呢
[22:49] Fly in from Hong Kong. 从香港飞过来
[22:50] The last thing I need. Have to worry about her, too. 我最不需要的事 就是还得一块儿担心她
[22:52] Gonna grab a beer. You want one? 拿瓶啤酒喝 你要来一个吗
[22:56] I’m good. 不用了
[22:58] What’s the latest on Gunn? 关于甘恩有什么新消息吗?
[23:00] Just got off the phone with Pierce. 刚和皮尔斯通过电话
[23:03] DNA from Jesse Tafero’s watch finally came back. 杰西·泰非罗手表上的DNA比对终于出结果了
[23:08] I’m guessing from your tone of voice… 从你的语调里我大概能猜出来
[23:11] we struck out. 我们搞砸了
[23:13] Jesse Tafero’s watch, Jesse Tafero’s DNA. 杰西·泰非罗的手表 杰西·泰非罗的DNA
[23:16] Nothing from Gunn. 都跟甘恩没关系
[23:17] – Shit. – Yeah. – 妈的 – 嗯
[23:25] So how’s your family sorting through this? 你家人是怎么接受这件事的
[23:30] boys are confused. 孩子们都很困惑
[23:32] Full of questions. 一肚子问题
[23:34] Tonya’s acting all mad at me. 唐娅对我很生气
[23:37] Shit, I’m mad too, you know? 我也很生气 你知道吗
[23:39] Mad at this asshole for putting me in this situation, 因为那个混蛋把我置于这种境地
[23:42] fucking making me kill him… 真让我想杀了他
[23:46] and having to explain it to my kids. 还必须向我的孩子解释
[23:49] Ain’t it the truth. 但那完全不是事实
[23:56] I got everything you wanted, baby. 你要的东西我都拿来了 亲爱的
[23:59] Good girl. 我的好女孩
[24:05] Did you tighten that hose clamp? 你拧紧管夹了吗
[24:07] Um, you can tighten mine. 你可以夹紧我的
[24:11] Bad boy. Love to. 坏小子 我愿意
[24:18] Did you figure out where we’re going? 你知道我们要去哪吗
[24:20] That place we found? 我们发现的那个地方
[24:22] Sea of Cortez? 科尔斯特海
[24:24] Umm. How could I forget? 哦 我怎么会忘呢
[24:29] I’m gonna meet you there. 我们在那儿见
[24:31] Papi, no. You’re coming with me. 宝贝 不 你得和我一起走
[24:33] You can do it. 你自己可以的
[24:34] I gotta take care of something. 我必须得去处理些事情
[24:37] – I want to stay with you. – Ai, mami. – 我想和你在一起 – 好啦 宝贝
[24:41] Do what I tell you for once. 就这一次照我说的做
[24:44] If I take the boat, 如果我开船走
[24:45] how are you gonna get there? 你怎么去那
[24:46] Walk if I have to. 必要的话就走着去
[24:48] You’re gonna walk to Baja? 你要走着去巴哈
[24:50] That’s crazy. 简直疯了
[24:51] I walked across Afghanistan. 我走过阿富汗斯坦
[24:52] I can walk to fucking Baja 就能走着去巴哈
[24:55] in my sleep. 睡觉的时候就可以做到
[25:18] Harry. 哈里
[25:20] Thanks for meeting me,Mark . 谢谢你能来见我 马克
[25:22] Sure. 当然
[25:25] You got another one of those? 还有烟吗
[25:47] What is it? 这是什么
[25:49] A thumb drive. 一个硬盘
[25:51] What’s on it? 里面有什么
[25:52] Footage. 视频
[25:54] – From? – The rooftop camera. – 哪里的 – 屋顶的摄像头
[25:56] Oh, Jesus, Harry. Of what? 天哪 哈里 是关于什么的
[26:01] Won’t mean anything to you. 对你来说没什么用
[26:02] What do you want me to do with it? 你想让我做什么?
[26:05] Just make sure it can’t be traced to either of us. 确保不会被我们中的任何人追踪到
[26:08] No shit. 不是吧
[26:12] This has to be it, Harry. 这肯定是那个 哈里
[26:16] Just do this, and everything’s Jake. 就这么做吧 一切自由安排
[26:29] Always with the pickles. 总给我酸黄瓜
[26:31] You don’t even like pickles. Why do you get them? 你又不喜欢吃 干嘛还要呢
[26:33] You like pickles. I get them for you. 你喜欢吃啊 我是给你要的
[26:35] Mm. You’re sweet. 嗯 你真贴心
[26:42] Conniff. 康尼夫
[26:43] Detective. Officer John Enochty, Rampart. 警探 我是警员约翰·艾克提 堡垒分部
[26:45] We have your suspect in custody. 我们拘留了你的嫌犯
[26:47] – Come again? – KTK, man. – 又一个 – 韩人街杀手 先生
[26:50] Pulled him over running a red light on a stolen bike. 在他骑着偷来的车闯红灯时抓到的
[26:53] You working off the composite? 你处理那些材料了
[26:54] Spitting image. You’ll see. 一模一样 你会看到的
[26:56] Famous last words. 一派胡言
[27:00] This is him, man. 就是他 先生
[27:01] I mean, he’s even got an arrest in ’06: 我是说 他早就该被捕了
[27:04] attempted car-jacking. I mean, come on. 因为劫车 对吧
[27:06] All right, just book him for RSP with a prior. 行了 先把他跟之前RSP的人放一起
[27:07] – We’ll swing by in the morning. – Are you sure? – 我们早上就过去 – 你确定
[27:09] Because we can book him on the other right now, no problem. – 因为我们现在完全可以以别的罪名拘捕他 不会有事的
[27:12] Don’t say anything to anyone about KTK. 别跟任何人提韩人街杀手的事
[27:14] Just get a good shake. 就当是个友好合作
[27:17] Officer McGruff here, he wants to arrest the guy already. 警员麦克格雷夫在那 他现在就要逮捕他
[27:20] Dickhead. 白痴
[27:22] Fucking RHD. 去他妈的劫案凶杀科
[27:24] You know they’re going to take their sweet-assed time 你知道他们肯定悠闲地待着而且完全不在意
[27:26] – getting down here. – Fuck that. – 什么时候过来 – 去他妈的
[27:34] On your feet. 麻利点起来
[27:45] Oh, hey, guess what. 猜猜怎么着
[27:47] Fingerprints paid off. Sharkey was in the Beemer. 指纹出结果了 沙奇在宝马里出现过
[27:50] Dna? DNA呢
[27:51] Moreno’s, not Sharkey’s. 是莫雷诺的 不是沙奇的
[27:54] Still might be enough. 大概还是足够的
[27:55] Dobbs using his credit cards? 多布斯在用他的信用卡吗
[27:57] Not since the day I interviewed him. 我问他那天之后就没有了
[27:58] Hasn’t touched his cell phone, either. 也没碰过他的手机
[28:00] What’s he spend his money on? 他把钱花在哪?
[28:01] Takeout, guns, web cam porn. 外卖 枪支 色情网聊
[28:03] Barrel’s new bachelor routine. 单身新贵胖桶的日常
[28:05] Sounds like he’s livin’ the dream. 听起来他活在梦里似的
[28:07] Keep you posted on Moreno. 随时告诉你莫雷诺的消息
[28:09] Thanks, brother. 谢谢了 老兄
[29:26] 胖桶 找到船了 巴哈
[30:12] Did you authenticate the tape? 你验伪了录影带吗
[30:13] Techs at the paper said it’s kosher. 报告里的技术证明其为真
[30:16] Note the date and time stamp. 注意一下日期和时间
[30:18] The night Gunn was murdered. 甘恩被杀那晚
[30:21] It was messengered to the Times, 被发到了洛杉矶时报
[30:22] so whoever sent it used a phony name. 所以不管是谁送的都使用了假名
[30:24] Times sent it to me unopened. 时报没打开就给了我
[30:27] Can they trace the thumb drive 他们能追踪U盘
[30:29] back to a computer? 找到那台电脑吗
[30:30] All identifiers have been removed. 所有痕迹都被抹掉了
[30:32] Of course they have. 果不其然
[30:34] You can keep that. 你留着吧
[30:35] I have it in the cloud. 我云备份了
[30:39] You writing an article about this? 你会报道这件事吗
[30:41] Not until I can verify the source. 那也得等我确认来源
[30:43] You recognize the two guys? 你能认出这两个人吗
[30:45] I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation. 对正在进行中的调查不予置评
[30:48] Is that a yes? 那就是认识咯
[30:49] That’s a no comment. 不予置评
[30:51] Off the record. 那我们私下里说
[30:53] Not this time. 现在还不行
[30:57] I want the story first when you crack it. 你破了这案的话我要独家报道
[31:00] Yeah, I’ll do what I can. 我尽力
[31:02] I’ll tell you one thing. 我告诉你件事
[31:04] What’s that? 什么
[31:05] The guy’s a smoker. 那家伙可是狠角色
[32:13] Motherfucker. 草泥马啊
[32:17] We know where that tape was recorded. 现在我们知道了录像带在何处录制
[32:22] That’s where the camera was. 就在这
[32:24] Pointed right at Gunn’s front door. 正对着甘恩的前门
[32:29] Ain’t that a bitch? 太贱了吧
[32:30] Well, he disabled the GPS. 他关闭了定位系统
[32:32] The tracking system couldn’t find him. 根本追踪不到他
[32:34] As I said before. 如我之前所说
[32:35] Ah, but a harbor master down in Baja 但是下加利福尼亚的一位港务局长
[32:38] saw a boat pull in 看到符合特征的船
[32:39] that matched the BOLO. 在那里靠岸
[32:40] He contacted the authorities. 他联系了当局
[32:42] They checked the HIN. 他们也进行了调查
[32:44] It’s the Aye Papi under a different name. 是在莫雷诺的其它假名名下
[32:46] They have it under surveillance. 他们就对其进行了监视
[32:48] – Whereabouts? – La Paz. – 现在在哪? – 拉巴斯
[32:49] – Gulf of California. – Sea of Cortez. – 加利福尼亚湾 – 科尔特斯海
[32:52] You’ll need to bring the Foreign Prosecution Unit on this. 你得把外诉科也拉过来处理这件事
[32:54] And someone’s gotta go down there with them. 必须拉人和他们一起下水
[32:56] Ooh. A little Mexican vacation. 看来有人能去墨西哥逍遥一番咯
[32:59] You want in on this, Harry? 你想来吗 哈里
[33:00] Check my weapon at the border, 呆在边境一边空拿武器
[33:01] sit in the back of a dark truck, 娘么似的坐在黑色拖车的后面
[33:03] sweating my ass off while the Federales bust my guy? 看着(墨西哥的)联调军队痛扁我的人
[33:06] Not my style. 这可不是我的风格
[33:07] Well, yeah, when you put it like that. 你这么说倒也是
[33:09] I’m on Dobbs. I’ll talk to Moreno 我负责多布斯 等你把莫雷诺抓回监狱以后
[33:11] when you’ve got him back here in custody. 我再跟他谈谈
[33:13] Copy that. Bring him back alive. 收到 把他活着带回来
[33:15] Be careful. 小心
[33:20] Heard you guys scored some grade A surveillance footage. 听说你们拿到了质量不错的监控视频
[33:23] Floated in on the tide. 消息很灵通嘛
[33:25] Puts Jesse Tafero at the scene the night of the murder. 杰斯·泰非罗已被证明出现在当晚的谋杀现场
[33:27] Of course it’s not admissible. 当然法庭肯定不会采纳
[33:29] You can still use it. 你还是可以用这份证据
[33:30] Oh, we will. 我们会的
[33:32] And I’m sure whoever sent it to Scott Anderson 我很确定 不管是谁将之寄给斯科特·安德森
[33:33] is planning on just that. 其肯定是故意如此
[33:35] That would be the right play. 在其计划之中
[33:38] How do you see this thing going? 你认为此中有何蹊跷
[33:39] You squeeze Jesse to get to Rudy. 以杰斯引鲁迪上钩
[33:41] Rudy gives you Holland. 鲁迪可以引出霍兰德
[33:42] Because Holland’s your end game. 霍兰德不就是你的大鱼嘛
[33:43] Because he’s behind it. 他也是幕后黑手
[33:46] Okay. 好
[33:48] First thing tomorrow. 明天的头等大事
[33:49] Jimmy, you’re cutting me in? 吉米 你把我算进去了吗
[33:51] I want to see how you’re going to do this. 我想看看你怎么处理这件事
[33:53] Nobody rattles Rudy Tafero’s cage like you do. 没有人比你更能解决好鲁迪·泰非罗这破事
[33:55] I like to think of it as a gift. 我倒愿意将之称之为天赋
[34:02] Hello. 您好
[34:03] Mark Taylor, please. 我找马克·泰勒
[34:04] Who’s calling? 请问您是
[34:05] Jerry Edgar. 杰瑞·埃德加
[34:06] I’m a detective with LAPD. 洛城警局警探
[34:10] Fucking guy. 草泥马
[34:14] Leave a message. 请您在语音邮箱中留言
[34:17] Mr. Taylor, Jerry Edgar. 泰勒先生 我是杰瑞·埃德加
[34:19] We got disconnected. 刚才电话断线了
[34:21] I wanted to ask you a few questions 我想问您几个问题
[34:23] about my partner Harry Bosch. 关于我的搭档哈里·博斯
[34:28] You have my number. Give me a call. 您有我电话 请及时回电
[34:42] I was in the neighborhood. 我在附近来着
[34:44] Thought I’d stop by, see how you’re doing. 觉着可以顺道过来看看你怎么样了
[34:47] On your way to Studio City? 准备去斯蒂迪奥城吗
[34:48] I’m calling your bullshit on that, Jimmy. 吉米 你肯定是在说胡话了
[34:50] Yeah, a little out of my way. 确实有点超出原来的路了
[34:53] Come on in. 快进来
[34:54] Just stop blowing smoke up my ass. 别再糊弄我了好嘛
[34:56] All right. Fair enough. 好嘞 很公平
[35:02] You heard about the tape? 你听说了录像带一事吗
[35:04] I heard. 听说了
[35:05] From a rooftop surveillance camera 来自屋顶的监视摄像
[35:06] across the way from Gunn’s. 正对着甘恩的房间
[35:08] Shows two guys breaking into his place 录像带中显示两个男人破门而入
[35:09] – the night he was murdered. – The killers. – 在他被杀当晚 – 凶手
[35:12] You found the camera? 你找到摄像机了吗
[35:13] I sure as shit found where it was. 我很肯定它出自谁手
[35:17] You know damn well that tape came from Bosch. 你他妈肯定知道这盘带子来自博斯
[35:20] I don’t know that. 我不知道
[35:22] Look, Harry didn’t kill Gunn. 听着 哈里没有杀甘恩
[35:24] You’ve seen the tape, right? Is he on it? 你不是也见了带子吗 他在里面吗
[35:26] No. 不
[35:28] Jesse Tafero and another guy. 杰斯·泰非罗和另一个人
[35:29] – Rudy. – Probably. – 鲁迪 – 大概吧
[35:31] Doesn’t that exonerate Bosch? 那这不就说明博斯无罪吗
[35:32] Come on. He’s involved. 得了吧 他肯定参与其中
[35:34] He’s complicit somehow, some way, 不管怎样他肯定是同谋
[35:36] and you know it. Makes you complicit too. 你肯定也知道 所以你大概也是同谋
[35:38] I got nothing more to tell you, Jimmy. 我无话可说 吉米
[35:44] Shit hits the fan on this, 到时候你们出了事
[35:46] don’t say I didn’t give you a chance. 别说我没给你过机会
[35:49] You look beat. 你看上去糟透了
[35:50] Get some rest. 好生歇息着吧
[36:01] Sorry we missed dinner. 不好意思我们没有共进晚餐
[36:04] I’m not. 没关系
[36:08] Hungry? 饿了吗?
[36:10] We could order room service, go downstairs. 我们可以下楼 点一些客房服务
[36:14] I’m happy right where I am. 在这里很好
[36:47] Do you have to get that? 你一定得接那电话吗?
[36:57] I do not. 这倒不是
[37:07] A man believed to be the so-called Koreatown Killer, 一位被称为所谓韩人街凶手的男人
[37:10] suspected in a four-year string of violent crimes, 已经被捕
[37:13] has been arrested. 其还被怀疑犯有四年的暴力犯罪
[37:13] The Los Angeles Police Department says 洛城警局声称
[37:15] 45-year-old Calvin Wilson was pulled over 45岁的卡尔文·威尔森
[37:17] for a routine traffic stop. 在其日常停车地点被捕
[37:19] Wilson has been linked to a half dozen robbery-assaults, 威尔森犯有多起抢劫袭击案
[37:22] four car jackings, three shootings, and two murders. 四起暴力劫车 三起枪击案还有两起谋杀
[37:25] Not even close. 差之千里
[37:26] Wilson is being held without bail… 威尔森被拘不得保释
[37:38] – They’re here – On my way. – 他们来了 – 我马上过来
[37:40] Jesse Tafero. 杰斯·泰非罗
[37:42] You’re under arrest for the murder of Edward Gunn. 你因谋杀爱德华·甘恩一罪被捕
[37:44] He can’t talk right now, Rudy. 他现在没法说话 鲁迪
[37:46] Bosch, what the fuck? 博斯 什么鬼
[37:49] Let’s go. 我们走
[37:58] Where’s my brother? I know he’s here. 我弟弟呢 我知道他在这
[38:00] You just brought him in. 你刚把他抓过来
[38:01] Then you know that he’s being processed. 那你就该知道他正在被调查
[38:03] This is fucking bullshit. 你简直在放屁
[38:05] Frequently. 经常如此
[38:06] Don’t even try to talk to him without a lawyer. 你别想在没有律师的情况系跟他谈话
[38:08] I didn’t want to talk to him in the first place. 我现在确实不大想和他谈话
[38:10] Then why’d you drag him down here again? 那你为什么再把他扯进来
[38:13] I know what it is you’re doing. 我知道你现在耍的把戏
[38:14] I was you, only better. 我也曾是警探 比你好多了
[38:18] I’m telling you, Rudy, I got no dog in this fight. 我告诉你 鲁迪 这场战争我真拿不准
[38:23] This is not your doing? 不是你做主吗
[38:24] Bosch’s idea. 是博斯的主意
[38:26] And this bad blood between you and Bosch 你和博斯之间的恩怨纠葛
[38:28] has got nothing to do with me or my case. 与我和这案子一点关系都没有
[38:31] Then can we fucking fix this now? 那我们现在可以处理好这件事吗
[38:34] We’ll sort this out. 我们会解决的
[38:44] I need you to babysit. 我需要你照看一下
[38:54] – You want coffee? – No. – 来点咖啡 – 不必了
[38:56] I need coffee. I’ll be right back. 我需要 我马上回来
[38:58] Cream, two sugars. 加奶 两份糖
[39:07] Stay put. 安分点
[39:14] Cream, two sugars. 加奶 两份糖
[39:17] Pussy. gay里gay气
[39:26] Where’s Robertson? 罗伯森在哪
[39:27] Taking a leak. 撒尿去了
[39:28] He’ll be back in a minute. 不久就回来
[39:31] Meantime… 同时
[39:34] Meantime nothing. 无可奉告
[39:37] Talk to your brother yet? 跟你兄弟谈过吗
[39:39] He’s being processed. 他正被调查
[39:41] So okay. So we got some time. 我们还有时间
[39:59] Oh, shit 草
[40:03] You’ve got the wrong Mark Taylor. 我不是你们要找的马克·泰勒
[40:06] Don’t call me again. 别再打给我了
[40:20] Hello. 你好
[40:21] Okay, listen, ten years ago, 听着 十年前
[40:23] I was hired to do matrimonial work for Mrs. Smith. 我被史密斯夫人雇去调查婚姻案子
[40:26] Lester Smith was cheating on his wife. 莱斯特·史密斯背着其妻偷吃
[40:28] I was hired to take the pictures to prove it. 我被雇拍照以证明这件事
[40:30] I had no connection with what happened after that. 我与之后的事情毫无关系
[40:32] – For this murder. – That’s right. – 这次的谋杀 – 对
[40:34] That’s how you know Bosch. 你就是这么认识博斯的
[40:35] My prints showed up 我的指纹出现在他们屋子里
[40:37] at their house, the crime scene. 谋杀现场
[40:40] Bosch kept me out of it. 博斯帮我掩盖过去了
[40:41] That’s it. End of story. 就这样 没别的了
[40:43] Not quite. 并不如此
[40:44] In return, you did some work for him. 作为回报 你还为他做了些事
[40:47] You’re still working for him. 而且你还在为他做事
[40:49] I’m not. 我没有
[40:50] Your thumbprint on a camera 你的指纹出现在相机上
[40:52] I found inside Edward Gunn’s apartment. 我在爱德华·甘恩的公寓里发现的
[40:55] You set up the system, 你设计了整个系统
[40:56] the outside camera, the one on the roof across the way. 外面的相机 正对着公寓屋顶上那个
[41:02] Not on the phone. 别在电话里说
[41:04] Tell me where. 告诉我在哪
[41:06] MacArthur Park. 麦克阿瑟公园
[41:08] Picnic tables, near 7th Street. 靠近第七大街的野餐桌
[41:09] Thirty minutes. 给我30分钟
[41:19] Aw, come on. 见鬼了
[41:23] Fucking IA. Harry. 草泥马的调查科啊 哈里
[41:47] Hollywood Watch Commander’s Office, inside line. 好莱坞指挥官办公室内线
[41:49] – I’m shot. – What? – 我被枪击了 – 什么?
[41:50] Officer down, Mank. 警员受伤 姓名
[41:52] It’s Jerry Edgar. I’m shot. 杰瑞·埃德加 我被枪击了
[41:54] I need help. I’m under fire. 我需要帮助 我受到攻击
[41:56] Jerry, where are you? 杰瑞 你在哪里
[41:58] Home. Outside. 家里 外面
[42:00] Your house? 你家吗
[42:01] Driveway. Oh, shit. 车道上 哦卧槽
[42:03] All right. You talk to me, Jerry. 好 跟我说话 杰瑞
[42:05] You tell me what you see. 告诉我你能看见什么
[42:06] This is 6-L-90. 这里是6-L-90
[42:09] Officer needs help. 有警员需要救援
[42:10] Officer down. Baldwin Hills. 警员受伤 鲍德温山
[42:12] I need ambulance and unit 我需要救护车和一支救援分队
[42:14] to 5751 Bow Cross Street. 前往5751宝克洛斯大街
[42:17] Jerry, where is the shooter? 杰瑞 枪手在哪
[42:19] Is he still on the scene? 他还在现场吗
[42:21] Jerry. 杰瑞
[42:23] You talk to me, Jerry Edgar. 跟我说话 杰瑞·埃德加
[42:25] Wh-Where are the shots 枪击来自何处
[42:27] coming from? What do you see? 你看见什么了
[42:29] – I’m not… – Jerry. – 我没法… – 杰瑞
[42:32] I’m not sure I saw him. 我不确定我看见了他
[42:34] Maybe… on the hill, in the park. 也许… 在山上 在公园
[42:38] It… 这…
[42:39] It sounds like a rifle. Oh, shit. 听起来像是来复枪
[42:44] Jerry? 杰瑞
[42:47] Jerry? 杰瑞
[42:54] – Jack. – Jerry! – 杰克 – 杰瑞
[42:56] Jack. 杰克
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme