Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Vegas, L.A. 洛杉矶 拉斯维加斯
[00:07] I have such a warped idea of Christmas weather. 我很担心圣诞节那几天的天气
[00:10] Maybe for Christmas vacation 我们可以在圣诞放假的时候
[00:12] we can go to Vail or somewhere with snow. 去韦尔或其他有雪的地方
[00:16] The Gentrys are going to Vail. 土豪都会去韦尔
[00:18] Or Aspen, one or the other. 或者阿斯彭 两者选一
[00:25] Are you listening? 你有在听吗?
[00:28] I could get you a snow globe. 我会帮你买一个雪景球
[00:30] Nice save. 好棒棒哦
[00:35] What’s going on with you, Dad? 爸 你怎么了
[00:36] Are you worried about the IA thing? 你在担心调查分析科的事嘛
[00:38] It’s a pain and a time sink. 这是一个坎
[00:40] I just have to work around it. 我得想办法越过去
[00:43] By submitting to this coerced involuntary interview, 被迫来进行这个自愿调查的我
[00:46] I am in no way waiving rights 是不会放弃
[00:48] afforded me by the Peace Officer’s Bill of Rights Act. 警察权利法案赋予我的权利
[00:51] Familiar with the Lybarger. 跟莱巴格很熟嘛
[00:53] That a question? 你是在问我吗
[00:55] I have your complaint history here. 我这里有你的投诉记录
[00:57] I know how you feel about IA. 我知道你对调查分析科是怎么想的
[00:58] I don’t see how you could. 我不懂你是怎么看出来的
[01:00] That we’re out for scalps. 我们想从细节入手
[01:02] That’s not me. 不是我
[01:03] Right. 好吧
[01:06] Let’s get started, shall we? 可以开始了吗
[01:08] Have you seen the cell phone video? 你有看过这段手机视频吗
[01:10] – Yes. – Does it clearly depict – 看过 – 里面有清楚地
[01:12] your interaction with District Attorney O’Shea? 记录你和检察官奥谢之间发生的事吗
[01:14] Yes. 有
[01:16] Do these photographs accurately illustrate 这些照片有如实反映
[01:20] specific moments from that encounter? 那次碰面的具体情况吗
[01:22] Conduct unbecoming, clearly. 很明显 操守不当
[01:26] Add to that the obligation of LAPD officers 但根据准则里面规定的
[01:29] to provide “Close cooperation with prosecutors” 洛杉矶警察有义务”密切配合检察官”
[01:32] as stated in the manual, and we have a problem. 这样我们就遇到了一个问题
[01:35] Agreed? 是吧
[01:36] May I ask you a question? 我能问个问题吗
[01:40] Well, if it’s relevant. 如果与这有关 可以
[01:41] You ever worked a case for two years, 假设你追踪一个案件追了两年
[01:43] then had the DA kick it 然后你的检察官把它一脚踢开
[01:44] ’cause it wasn’t a slam-dunk, 因为他觉得这样不值得
[01:46] because he was more concerned 他觉得名声比
[01:47] with his win-loss record than obtaining justice? 公正更重要 你会怎么办
[01:50] Because that’s what this encounter was about. 这就是我们碰面的原因
[01:52] That’s your rationale? Duly noted. 那就是你的理由 已充分注及
[01:55] I lost my temper, Sergeant. There’s no contesting it. 我已经没有耐心了 警督 事情就是这样
[01:58] But I know O’Shea didn’t file this 128. 但我知道奥谢没有对128起投诉立案
[02:03] He didn’t have to. 他没必要
[02:04] Did he sign on to it? 他签字了吗
[02:06] No. He declined. 没有 他拒绝了
[02:07] He was the injured party. 他是受害者
[02:10] Public perception of the department 公众对这个部门
[02:12] is also the injured party. 有误解
[02:13] I’ll be writing a SKELLY 我会写一封请求信
[02:15] and requesting the chief support mediation. 请求行政调解
[02:17] Like the last time. 像上次那样
[02:19] And the next. 下一次也是
[02:22] You’re predictable, detective. 你很有预见性嘛 警探
[02:51] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[02:54] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[02:57] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[02:59] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[03:02] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[03:05] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[03:07] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[03:10] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[03:24] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[03:34] Well, congrats. You made it through without killing her. 恭喜啊 竟然和平地结束了
[03:37] And you were brilliant in there defending me. 你也是很机智地为我辩护哈
[03:40] I thought I handled it pretty well. 我觉得我表现得不错啊
[03:45] How’d it go? 怎么样啦
[03:47] I heard that. 我听到了
[03:50] Shit. 妹的
[03:54] Fingerprints put Jesse Tafero in Gunn’s apartment. 这是杰西·泰非罗在甘恩公寓里留下的指纹
[03:57] Maybe he plays dumb, denies knowing him. 也许他装傻 故意说不认识
[04:00] Eh, we got him where we want him. 反正我们随时都可以把他请来
[04:01] The bartender ID’s Jesse Tafero 杰西·泰非罗在那里当酒保
[04:03] as the guy drinking with Gunn 在甘恩被杀那周
[04:04] the week before his murder. 这家伙和甘恩一起喝过酒
[04:05] Jesse wanted to be a cop too, 杰西也想成为一名警察
[04:07] like his big brother. 像他大哥那样
[04:08] What happened? 之后呢
[04:09] Tanked the exam. 考试没过
[04:10] Didn’t make it into the Academy. 没法进入警察学院
[04:13] Chip on his shoulder? 心怀嫉妒
[04:15] Maybe he wants to prove he’s smarter than us. 也许他想证明他比我们聪明
[04:17] No doubt. 肯定是这样
[04:18] I’d like to get him in here as a wit, not a suspect. 我更愿意把他当作是目击者而不是嫌疑人
[04:22] He works security at an apartment complex 他在好莱坞的一个公寓负责安保工作
[04:24] on Hollywood near Argyle. 离阿盖尔很近
[04:25] – Guard? – Supervisor. – 保安 – 主管
[04:27] Well, that’s good. 不错嘛
[04:28] He won’t want to talk in front of his guys. 他不想在他的人面前谈这件事
[04:29] Try to get him here. 那就让他来这
[04:30] Make him think it’s his idea, if you can. 如果可以的话 让他自愿来
[04:33] That’s the right play. 好主意
[04:35] And if his watch looks like it matches those marks? 看看他所见的与这些相不相符
[04:37] We’ll swab it for DNA. 顺便弄到他的DNA
[04:38] – How are you gonna get it? – We’ll ask him. – 你要怎么弄 – 让他配合
[04:40] And if he won’t go along? 如果他不配合呢
[04:41] Plan B, arrest his ass. 那就逮捕他
[04:43] Okay. Step at a time. 好了 慢慢来
[04:45] Pierce, do a warrant for the swab. 皮尔斯 你去弄个提取的许可
[04:54] You know, Rudy came up when we did. 你知道嘛 鲁迪出现了
[04:57] Maybe he taught Jesse how to do it. 可能是他教杰西的
[04:59] You can learn the chokehold anywhere, 你能从网上
[05:01] off the internet. 轻易地学会锁喉
[05:03] Maybe. 可能吧
[05:04] You think Rudy was there, too? 你觉得鲁迪当时也在
[05:07] That he did Gunn? 是他杀了甘恩
[05:08] Well, it’s not a stretch. 不确定
[05:09] Jesse’s brother, Holland’s muscle. 杰西的哥哥 霍兰德的亲信
[05:11] Well, we got nothing on Rudy that puts him there. 可是我们没有鲁迪在那儿的证据
[05:15] You got something? 你有线索
[05:17] Something you’re holding back? 你在隐瞒什么
[05:22] Just a thought. 只是一个想法而已
[05:31] DNA on that roach you picked up near your house came back. 你在你家附近捡到的烟蒂的DNA报告出来了
[05:35] Woody Woodrow. 是伍迪·伍德鲁
[05:36] That’s who I was chasing. 他就是我一直追捕的那个人
[05:38] Car still hasn’t turned up. 车还是没有出现
[05:40] We need to talk to him. 我们得和他谈谈
[05:42] Use this to get a warrant on his place… 用这个申请去他家的搜查证
[05:44] – confirmation swab. – Already on it. – 确认提取 – 在弄了
[05:47] You think Billets will spring for overtime? 你觉得比利茨警督会同意吗
[05:48] DNA should buy us a couple of extra days of surveillance. DNA报告能让我们多搜查几天
[05:51] You really are an optimist under all that dark shit. 你还真是乐观啊
[05:54] That’s me… Mr. Glass-Half-Full. 这就是我 乐天派
[05:56] Come on. We’ll hit up Billets on our way to the beach. 走吧 我们可能会在去沙滩的路上碰到比利茨
[06:01] Captain Lewis. 刘易斯上尉
[06:03] Thank you for seeing me, sir. 感谢您的接见 长官
[06:09] I just wanted to give you a heads up. 我只是想来提个醒
[06:13] Bosch met with IA this morning. 博斯早上和调查科的人见过面
[06:15] I’m aware of that. 我知道
[06:17] Bullpen chatter says it didn’t go well at all. 听说进行得不顺利
[06:21] I’m shocked, shocked that it didn’t go well. 我很震惊 竟然进行得不顺利
[06:25] No surprise. 没觉得很惊喜
[06:26] And I also wanted you to know 我也想告诉您
[06:28] I have spoken with Lieutenant Billets. 我和比利茨警督谈过
[06:32] She’s capable but been at Hollywood a long time. 她很有能力 但她毕竟在好莱坞待过一段时间
[06:36] Her guys adore her, 她的手下很崇拜她
[06:38] but that’s not always a positive. 这并不是一件好事
[06:40] I’ve been trying to tighten things up 自从我参与进来
[06:41] since I came on board. 我就一直想扭转这个局面
[06:44] You and Billets have a personal connection, right? 你和比利茨私下有交集 是吧
[06:47] Family? 亲戚
[06:48] Married to her ex. 她是我丈夫的前妻
[06:50] Sounds complicated. 挺复杂的
[06:52] The lieutenant and I do our best 警督和我都尽力
[06:53] to keep our personal lives separate. 让工作不受私事的影响
[06:55] I’m sure you do. Still… 我知道 但
[06:58] may not be the best situation 从长远来看
[07:00] in the long run. 这不太好
[07:02] Sir, I hope you don’t think I came here 长官 我希望你不要觉得我来这里
[07:04] to undermine Grace in any way. 是来说格蕾丝坏话的
[07:06] I think the world of her. 我很崇敬她
[07:09] Oh. Goes without saying. 毋庸置疑
[07:11] Well, thank you, Captain. 谢谢你 上尉
[07:13] Let’s wait and see what IA says about Bosch 让我们瞧瞧调查科会对博斯下什么结论
[07:15] and then take it from there. 然后再说
[07:16] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[07:36] We agreed to work as partners till this one’s done. 这次案件结束后我们就不再是搭档了
[07:40] That’s what we’re doing. 现在还是
[07:44] You should’ve come to me, Jerry. 你本可以来找我的 杰瑞
[07:46] You ever gonna get over that? 你能解决吗
[07:48] Working on it. 试试
[07:51] But yeah. I’m your partner. 没错 我是你的搭档
[07:55] And you can count on me. 你可以依靠我
[07:57] So you do count on me. 所以你指望我
[07:58] Working on it. 解决它
[08:12] Robertson and Pierce, Hollywood Division. 罗伯森和皮尔斯 好莱坞分局
[08:14] Jesse Tafero? 你是杰西·泰非罗
[08:15] Guilty as charged. How can I help you? 有麻烦了 有什么事吗
[08:17] We’re hoping you might be able to do exactly that… 我们希望你能
[08:19] help us out with a case. 帮我们解决一个案子
[08:20] Oh, sure, yeah, if I can. 当然可以 尽我所能
[08:22] If you could give us, say, ten, 15 minutes. 不知你能否挪出10或15分钟和我们谈谈
[08:24] Now’s not a great time. 现在不行
[08:26] Could you come back later today? 你们晚点再来行吗
[08:28] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[08:29] Uh, might be cutting it close. 时间紧迫
[08:32] Maybe meet you on my break. 我休息的时候也可以
[08:34] You sure you can’t just do this now, get it out of the way? 你确定你不能现在就解决吗
[08:37] The thing is, you know, time is of the essence. 你懂得 时间很宝贵的
[08:39] Yeah. Okay. 我懂
[08:40] You can come to the station for a minute. 你也可以去警局一趟
[08:42] That’d work, right? 这样可以吧
[08:43] That would be better in a lot of ways. 比其他办法好多了
[08:44] – Yeah. – Private. – 嗯 – 不影响工作
[08:45] – We’re over on Wilcox – I know where you are. – 我们在威尔考克斯那里 – 我知道
[08:47] Take DeLongpre, we’re there in five. 带上德龙普 我们五点在那儿
[08:49] Uh, on second thought, why don’t we talk here? 等等 我们干嘛不进去说
[08:53] Well, 是这样的
[08:54] there’s a guy we’d like to show you. 我们想让你见一个人
[08:57] – A suspect? – Maybe. Or a witness. – 嫌疑犯 – 算是 准确地说是目击者
[08:59] Okay. What’s the case? 好的 什么案子?
[09:00] – 187. It’s called… – A homicide. – 187 也就是… – 谋杀案
[09:04] You know the code. 你知道代码
[09:05] Yeah, I do, as a matter of fact. 我当然知道
[09:08] Uh, I can take my car. 我要开车出去
[09:11] Save you a trip back. 你们就不用再跑一趟了
[09:12] – Perfect. – Great. – 很好 – 好
[09:50] You want us to pick him up if he shows? 你想让我们等他出现的时候捉住他
[09:51] Nah, just call me. But if he comes home 打电话给我就好 但如果他回去以后
[09:54] and decides to go back out again, do not lose him. 又出来 别跟丢了
[09:56] Yeah, no worries. 别担心
[09:58] We got this. 没问题的
[09:59] – Back to the house? – Yeah. – 还去那里吗 – 嗯
[10:01] I want to see how Robertson’s doing with Jesse Tafero. 我想看看罗伯森怎么对付杰西·泰非罗的
[10:14] Ballsy, letting him drive himself. 英雄 别跟了吧
[10:16] What if he takes off? 万一他跑了怎么办
[10:18] Sometimes you make an informed decision, 有时候你做出一个明智的决定
[10:19] hope that it pans out. 会有效果的
[10:21] Is that Santiago-speak for “Roll the dice”? 这是圣地亚哥版的”掷骰子”吗?
[10:23] If he rabbits now, 如果他现在跑了
[10:25] we have cause to give him serious grief. 我们会让他后悔死的
[10:26] You and Bosch are different, but in some ways… 你和博斯不一样 但在某些方面
[10:29] Hey, you know, you don’t want to finish that sentence. 你不会想说下去的
[10:32] If your name is Santiago, why do they call you Jimmy? 如果你叫圣地亚哥 那他们为什么还叫你吉米?
[10:35] Santiago is Spanish for James. 圣地亚哥是詹姆士的西班牙语
[10:37] No kidding. 别开玩笑了
[10:41] – Keep on moving! – Watch the road! – 快追 – 看点路
[10:42] Keep fucking moving! Let’s go! Move! Go! 你他妈的快追 快 快
[10:48] Shit. Damn it. 妹的 该死的
[10:51] 6W51. Do we have an airship over Hollywood? 6W51 我们在好莱坞有空中援助吗
[10:54] Any airship over Hollywood, come in. 呼叫好莱坞空中援助
[10:56] W51 requesting. W51请求
[10:58] Air 8 at Western and Santa Monica. 8号直升机在西区和圣莫妮卡地区
[11:00] W51. Request Air 8 go to an available TAC frequency. W51 请把8号直升机接到TAC频段
[11:05] Air 8, W51, switch to TAC 2 channel 41. 8号直升机 W51 切换到TAC2 41频段
[11:10] There he is. 他在那里
[11:13] Air 8 here. Whatcha got? 8号直升机 要找什么?
[11:15] Disregard Air 8. 8号直升机 取消
[11:17] False alarm. Sorry. 错误警报 抱歉
[11:19] Back off. 没事了
[11:21] You sure? 你确定
[11:22] Everybody has favorite shortcuts. 每个人都有自己喜欢的捷径
[11:24] He just wanted to take Fountain. 他只是走了捷径而已
[11:33] Tell me, Ms. Benitez, 贝尼特斯女士 请告诉我
[11:35] why shouldn’t I admit testimony 为什么我不能接受
[11:37] from Detective Bosch’s civil trial? 博斯警探的公审证词
[11:39] It’s irrelevant. 因为证据与争端无关
[11:40] Defense’s intent here is obvious 而且辩护存在
[11:42] and exclusively prejudicial. 很明显的偏见
[11:43] It establishes a disturbing and career-long pattern 博斯警探的恶劣行为已经引起恐慌
[11:47] of rogue behavior by Detective Bosch. 对他人造成终生的影响
[11:48] It does nothing of the kind. Rumors and allegations. 不是这样的 这是谣言
[11:51] And there’s nothing there in that transcript 而且根本没有
[11:53] that impeaches Bosch’s long record of veracity under oath. 博斯违反诚实誓言的记录
[11:56] – Your Honor… – Mr. Fowkkes, you’ve made your point. – 法官大人… – 福克斯先生 你已经陈述过了
[11:58] Ms. Benitez, I denied Mr. Fowwkes’ motion 贝尼特斯女士 我否决了福克斯先生的提案
[12:01] to suppress Bosch’s account 不允许隐瞒博斯
[12:03] of his conversation with Mr. Holland 和霍兰德先生的谈话记录
[12:05] and his putative confession, did I not? 以及他的自白 对吧
[12:06] Yes, Your Honor, and correctly so. 是的 法官大人 没错
[12:08] What I did not do 但我并没有
[12:09] is immunize Detective Bosch from cross-examination. 免除对博斯警探的反复讯问
[12:11] And if you’re unhappy with my decision, 如果你对我的决定不满
[12:13] you can always revisit a plea agreement with Mr. Fowkkes 你可以和福克斯先生在陪审团就坐前
[12:16] before the jury is seated. 再次申请辩诉
[12:17] Motion denied. 提议否决
[12:18] Your Honor, if I may… 法官大人 如果我…
[12:19] Is this a new motion, Ms. Benitez? 贝尼特斯女士 这是新的提案吗
[12:22] No, Your Honor. 不是 法官大人
[12:23] What about you, Mr. Fowwkes? 你呢 福克斯先生
[12:25] Well, we’re ready to proceed to trial, Your Honor. 我们已经在做准备了 法官大人
[12:27] Then we’ll schedule voir dire to commence next week. 那我们下周进行预备讯问
[12:38] Did you forget about me? 你们把我忘了吗
[12:42] Nobody stopped in to offer you coffee, water? 都没人为你倒杯咖啡或者水
[12:44] Typical. 太典型了
[12:46] Very sorry. What can we get you? 非常抱歉 来点什么
[12:48] You can get this moving. I need to get back to work. 赶快开始吧 我还得回去工作
[12:51] Yeah, yeah, sure. 当然
[12:54] This is about Eddie Gunn, isn’t it? 是关于艾迪·甘恩的吧
[12:56] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[12:57] I heard he was murdered. 我听说他被谋杀了
[12:59] You knew him? 你认识他
[13:01] Yeah. We weren’t best buds, but we’d have a beer. 恩 算不上好兄弟 一起喝过酒
[13:04] Couple times, when he would’ve pulled a deuce, 有几次 他喝得大醉
[13:06] I drove him home. 我送他回家
[13:08] Just dropped him off? 只是送他回家
[13:09] Usually. He could get pretty hammered. 通常是的 他总是喝得酩酊大醉
[13:12] You had to help him up the stairs, tuck him in? 你还得扶他上楼 送他进门
[13:16] What of it? 什么情况
[13:23] I get it. 我懂了
[13:24] You pulled a print or something. 你们提取了指纹
[13:26] You don’t want my help. 不是叫我来帮忙的
[13:28] This is bullshit. 都是胡扯
[13:30] You’re looking at me. 你们觉得是我
[13:32] You think I did Eddie. 解决了艾迪
[13:34] Fuck you. 去你的
[13:35] Calm down. 冷静
[13:37] If we had pulled your prints, you think 如果我们提取到了你的指纹
[13:39] we would’ve let you drive over here on your own? 你觉得我们会让你自己开车过来吗
[13:41] But now we know. 不过现在我们知道了
[13:43] Now we have to cover you in case a print does pop up. 现在我们得拘留你 万一提取出了指纹呢
[13:47] So where were you the night he dropped? 他坠楼那晚你在哪
[13:50] When was it? 哪天
[13:53] Sunday night, 13th. 星期天晚上 十三号
[13:54] Okay. Uh, two Sundays ago? 两周前吗
[14:00] with my brother, his place, 跟我哥哥在一起 在他家
[14:02] watching the World Cup. 看世界杯
[14:05] When to when? 从什么时候到什么时候
[14:07] Started around 11:30. 十一点半左右开始
[14:10] Watched from the semis through the final. 从半决赛看到了总决赛
[14:12] About four hours straight. 总共大概四小时
[14:14] Isn’t the World Cup usually played mid-summer, 难道世界杯不是在盛夏时节
[14:15] – every four years? – Rerun. – 四年一次吗 – 回放
[14:17] Italy-France 2006. 2006年意大利对法国
[14:22] When Zidane head-butted Materrazi and got a red. 齐达内用头顶了马特拉齐 被红牌罚下那场
[14:25] Are you a fan? 你是球迷吗
[14:26] Oh, the beautiful game. 那场踢得真好
[14:28] Zidane… great player. 齐达内是个好球员
[14:31] France couldn’t score without him. 没它法国很难得分
[14:33] I remember that game. 1-1 at the end 我记得 最后1比1平手
[14:35] of extra time. 加时赛
[14:36] Italy took it on penalty kicks. 意大利通过罚球赢得冠军
[14:38] Excuse me. 稍等
[14:43] Robertson. 我是罗伯森
[14:44] I need to see you. 我要跟你谈谈
[14:45] – Right now? – Yes. – 现在 – 对
[14:48] Bureaucracy. 官僚作风
[14:50] Just give me a minute. 给我一分钟
[14:51] A minute. I gotta get back. 一分钟 我得回去
[14:53] Maybe less, okay? 可能更快 好吗
[15:02] – What the fuck? – You’re going kind of fast, aren’t you? – 什么鬼 – 进度有点快了吧
[15:05] Well, the guy’s been prepped like alibis are an Olympic event. 这家伙准备充分 就差拿奥运会做不在场证明了
[15:08] I want it all down. Then I can take it apart. 我要全部拿下 再一一分解
[15:10] They want the prepped version on record. 他们希望记录上是准备好的版本
[15:12] Once that’s done, he’s done. 说完那些 他会缄口不言
[15:14] He’s not gonna give you anything else after that. 不会给你任何信息
[15:15] Which tells me I got the right guy. 正说明我抓对了人
[15:18] Agreed. But if you arrest him, 没错 但你逮捕他
[15:19] that tips anybody else involved. 就会提醒其他涉案人员
[15:22] So if it isn’t his watch… 所以如果不是他值班
[15:23] Is this a hunch? 是预感吗
[15:24] Or do you actually have something? 还是你已经掌握了线索
[15:26] We’re talking timing here. 我们现在讨论的是时机
[15:27] Don’t interrupt me again. 别再打断我了
[15:34] Hey, so where were we? 我们说到哪了
[15:36] Oh, yeah, you were kicking back, watching a game. 你们回看比赛
[15:39] Did you order take-out? 你们点外卖了吗
[15:42] No, it was just, uh, beer, leftovers, chips. 没有 只有啤酒 剩菜 薯片
[15:44] What kind of beer? 什么啤酒
[15:46] All kinds. I don’t know. 各种 我说不清
[15:48] I mean, what do I know? Man, give me a Bud. 我怎么知道 我就买了一扎
[15:52] And you went home when? 你什么时候回家
[15:54] Uh, about 9. 大概九点
[15:58] You said the Cup didn’t start until 11:30. 你说世界杯十一点半才开始
[16:01] Yeah, 9 the next morning. 对 第二天早上九点
[16:03] I crashed on the couch. 我瘫在沙发上
[16:05] Too much Guinness. 喝得有点多
[16:06] Yeah. I been there. 我去过
[16:08] Yeah. So now we know where I was. 现在你们了解了我的情况
[16:11] Are we working a case or what? 可以破案了吧
[16:14] Oh, yeah, let’s get to it. 当然 开始吧
[16:16] Uh, take a look. 看看
[16:19] Yeah. Bartender. Smog Cutter. 酒保 斯摩格·卡特
[16:22] And the last time you were in there? 上次什么时候去的
[16:25] A… couple weeks ago, maybe. 可能几周前吧
[16:29] With Gunn? 和甘恩一起
[16:30] You fucker. 去你的
[16:34] I’m trying to help you, and this is how you do? 我在帮你 你就这么对我
[16:38] Fuck you. I’m out of here. 去你的 我要走了
[16:41] You can’t hold me here. 你不能把我拘在这
[16:42] I came in on my own steam. 我是自觉来的
[16:44] – I leave the same way. – Not now. – 也要自主离开 – 现在不行
[16:45] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[16:47] – Under arrest for what? – I’ll think of something. – 拘捕原因 – 我会想一个的
[16:49] For what? 原因
[16:50] How about resisting arrest? 拒捕怎么样
[16:54] I want my phone call. 我要打电话
[16:55] Soon as you’re booked. 提审后马上就可以
[16:59] I’ll need your personal property. 请交出你的私人物品
[17:00] Wallet, cell phone, watch. 钱包 手机 手表
[17:23] So do you know why you are here? 你知道自己为什么在这吗
[17:26] Yeah. Lying sack of shit right there. 多亏了那个说谎精
[17:30] You’re being booked 你被爱德华·甘恩的
[17:31] for the murder of Edward Gunn. 谋杀案提审了
[17:33] That’s funny. I heard one of you guys did that. 可笑 我听说是你们的人干的
[17:35] – Are you sick, ill, or injured? – Not yet. – 你带病或者带伤吗 – 目前没有
[17:37] Do you fear for your safety while at this facility? 你害怕自己在这里 人身安全受到威胁吗
[17:40] Not as long as we go one-on-one, you motherfuckers. 只要别让我跟你一对一 该死的
[17:45] Little charmer is all yours. 小帅哥是你的了
[17:47] My call. 我的电话
[17:51] You’ve reached Cindy Wagner. 我是辛迪·华格纳
[17:53] Leave a message. 请留言
[17:56] Ms. Wagner, this is Detective Bosch, 华格纳太太 我是博斯警探
[17:58] Los Angeles Police Department. 洛杉矶警察局
[17:59] If you could call me back at your earliest convenience. 方便的话尽早给我回电话
[18:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:02] Harry, we’ve got him. 哈里 我们抓到他了
[18:05] Dead to rights. 抓了个现行
[18:10] Check it out. 看看
[18:12] This is a couple blocks 这个是距离沙奇
[18:14] from where Sharkey was last seen. 最后出现的位置几个街区的地方
[18:15] There. The BMW. 那里 那辆宝马
[18:17] No plate, no Moreno. 没车牌 没莫雷诺
[18:19] – Have a little faith. – It’s a work in progress. – 有点信心嘛 – 事情在进展中
[18:22] Same car. Highland. Headed towards the Bowl. 同一辆车 海兰 驶向露天剧场
[18:26] Definitely two people in the car. 明显是两个人
[18:28] Check the time code. 看看时间
[18:30] Still no plate, still no Moreno. 还是没车牌 没莫雷诺
[18:32] Patience, grasshopper. 别着急 小蚱蜢
[18:38] Moreno? 莫雷诺
[18:39] Ten minutes later, 十分钟后
[18:41] headed back, Franklin. 回来 富兰克林
[18:46] Xavi Moreno. 贾维·莫雷诺
[18:47] All by himself. 一个人
[18:49] There he is. You run the plates? 就是他了 你们查过车牌了吗
[18:51] Yes ma’am. Stolen. 是的 长官 偷的
[18:54] Good job. 好样的
[18:55] So we pick up Moreno? 我们可以提审莫雷诺吗
[18:57] No. 不行
[18:58] What’s the problem? I mean, we got him. 为什么 我们已经掌握了证据
[19:00] He’ll crack like a plumber’s butt. 他会一击而溃的
[19:02] We want to question Woodrow first 在我们弄清莫雷诺的情况之前
[19:04] before he knows what we know about Moreno. 想先提审伍德鲁
[19:06] But good job, scouts. 不过干得漂亮 侦查员们
[19:08] This is really excellent work, gentlemen. 确实干得漂亮 先生们
[19:11] Worth a warrant when we need it. 需要的时候能够换到搜查令
[19:17] No damage. I just told the truth. 没有损坏 我说的都是实话
[19:19] Hang tight. I’m pulling up now. 抓紧 我要拉起来了
[19:21] I’ll see you in a few. You get all that? 稍后见 拿到了吗
[19:27] Pierce. 皮尔斯
[19:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:31] Hey, Pierce, you get those swabs back 皮尔斯 手表上提取到
[19:32] on that watch yet? DNA了吗
[19:34] I put a rush on it. 我在抓紧了
[19:35] So some time next month. 下个月什么时候吧
[19:36] If we’re lucky. 如果运气好的话
[19:37] Rudy Tafero’s about to show up. 鲁迪·泰非罗快出现了
[19:39] Right on cue. 正如所料
[19:42] Robertson. 罗伯森
[19:45] One sec. 稍等
[19:47] Mank. He’s got Rudy in the break room. 是曼克 他让鲁迪在休息室等
[19:49] So let’s go see what the acting coach has to say. 我们去看看这位导演怎么说
[19:51] We’ll be right there. 我们马上过去
[19:53] Jimmy, you gonna hold him or kick him? 吉米 你会拘着他还是放了他
[19:56] Uh, kick him with a tail. 当然放了他 留个尾巴
[19:57] See who he runs to. 看他去找谁
[19:59] Let him make a mistake. 让他来犯这个错误
[20:09] – Bosch. – Rudy. – 博斯 – 鲁迪
[20:11] I didn’t come here looking for trouble. 我不是来找麻烦的
[20:13] It just follows you? 麻烦自己找上你了
[20:15] Where’s my brother? 我弟弟在哪
[20:16] It’s not my case. 不是我的案子
[20:18] It’s his. 他的
[20:20] How can we help you, Mr. Tafero? 泰非罗先生 有何指教
[20:21] Cutting the bullshit would be a good start. 少说废话开门见山
[20:24] Come on, charge him or kick him. 控告他还是放了他
[20:27] We have 48 hours. 我们有四十八小时
[20:29] You got nothing. 你什么也没有
[20:30] And that’s not gonna change. 也不会有所改变
[20:32] This isn’t even about Jesse, is it, Bosch? 跟杰西无关 对吗 博斯
[20:35] Just gives you a warm feeling to fuck with me. 直接来找我不好吗
[20:40] Give him a break? 能放了他吗
[20:41] What do you say, Bosch? 你觉得呢 博斯
[20:43] You’re the officer in charge, 你是负责人
[20:45] but I don’t think we’ve got enough air freshener 不过我觉得我们这里可能
[20:46] to cover both of them. 不能同时容纳两兄弟
[20:52] Okay. We’ll kick him. 好 我们会放了他
[20:57] Say thank you to Detective Bosch. 你该谢谢博斯警探
[21:07] Another dissatisfied customer. 另一个不满意的顾客
[21:09] Is there any other kind? 能有满意的吗
[21:16] – Whatcha got? – Nothing much. – 你发现了什么 – 没什么
[21:19] No sign of Woodrow. 找不到伍德鲁
[21:20] But a question from Dexter and Gordon. 不过德克斯特和戈登问
[21:23] Do we need a third team for overnight or… 我们需要第三个小队连夜支援吗
[21:25] So they can pick up the overtime? 他们想加班
[21:27] Sure. Let him have it. 没问题 让他找吧
[21:28] Anything going on there? 有什么进展
[21:29] Found Dobbs’ ex in Boca. 在博卡海湾找到了多布斯的前任
[21:31] Waiting for her 正在等她
[21:32] to call me back. 回我电话
[21:33] Rudy just sprung his brother. 鲁迪刚刚带走了他弟弟
[21:35] Robertson’s waiting for the DNA on Jesse’s watch. 罗伯森再等杰西表上的DNA样本结果
[21:37] And I’d be a hell of a lot happier 如果嫌疑人真是个警察
[21:40] if a real cop was our suspect. 那我就太开心了
[21:42] You mean Rudy? 你指鲁迪
[21:44] And a signed confession. 还有签名的认罪书
[21:46] It never hurts. 那没什么杀伤力
[21:48] See you in the morning. 明早见
[21:58] Where’s Joe? 乔伊去哪了
[22:00] I destroyed a Scuttle Crab in Summoner’s Rift, 我在召唤师里摧毁了一个天窗蟹
[22:03] and he gave up. 他不干了
[22:11] Doing some work. 在创作吗
[22:14] Yeah, little bit at a time. 恩 每次做一点
[22:16] Gonna flip it eventually. 最后还得翻过来
[22:19] What’s up? 怎么了
[22:20] WiFi problems. WIFI的问题
[22:21] Not really my area of expertise, Sam. 不是我的专业 萨姆
[22:25] Yeah, well, the Geek Squad ran some tests, 极客小队测试了一下
[22:27] and, uh, seems that somebody’s hacked into my modem. 好像有人黑进了我的路由器
[22:31] They’re downloading humongous files. 下载大量视频
[22:33] No kidding? That’s wild. 真的吗 太不可思议了
[22:34] Yeah. I bought some extra bandwidth, 我购买了额外的带宽
[22:37] but, uh, on the weekends it’s still just a trickle. 可周末网速还是很慢
[22:41] Starts Friday night 从周五晚开始
[22:43] and goes back to normal late on Sunday afternoon. 周日下午晚些时候又会回归正常
[22:48] I still don’t get it. 我还是没懂
[22:49] It’s coming from your house, Jerry. 是从你家来的 杰瑞
[22:51] What is? 什么
[22:52] The downloading. 下载
[22:59] Every weekend? 每周末
[23:00] Friday through Sunday. 周五至周日
[23:03] I’ll take care of it, Sam. 我会解决的 萨姆
[23:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:20] Talk to me. 跟我谈谈
[23:21] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:23] We’ll get to that. What were you thinking? 稍后再说 你在想什么
[23:27] We’ve got internet. 我们有网
[23:30] It’s not fast enough. 不够快
[23:31] Not fast enough for what? 不够快干什么
[23:34] Remember the Rosetta thing 记得我生日想要
[23:35] I asked for for my birthday? 罗塞塔的事情吗
[23:37] Language lessons? 语言课程
[23:39] They were a little too expensive. 有点贵
[23:41] I found them online for free, 我在网上找到了免费资源
[23:43] only it takes forever to download. 只是下载太慢了
[23:45] That’s not free. That’s stealing. 这不是免费 这是盗窃
[23:50] This stops now. 现在开始停止
[23:53] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[23:57] What languages? 什么语言
[24:00] Chinese, Russian, Gaelic. 汉语 俄语 盖尔语
[24:04] Gaelic? 盖尔语?
[24:42] Your city. 你的城市
[24:44] And yours. 也是你的
[24:48] I don’t have famous chefs and restaurants like this 我在电话本上又没有这样
[24:51] on speed dial. 一流的餐厅和厨师
[24:55] Who do you have on speed dial? 那你有什么?
[25:00] Two karaoke bars and a masseuse. 两家卡拉OK和一家按摩店
[25:05] Well, I think that’s way more interesting than mine. 我觉得比我的有趣得多
[25:10] Ever karaoke? 唱过卡拉OK吗
[25:13] I have too much respect for music 我很欣赏音乐
[25:14] to desecrate it with my voice. 不敢用我的声音去搞破坏
[25:16] Ah. What kind of music? 哪种音乐呢
[25:18] All kinds. 各种
[25:20] Something special to you. 你觉得特别的
[25:30] Le Mystère des Voix Bulgares. 保加利亚声音之谜
[25:33] The Bulgarian Women’s Choir, 保加利亚女性唱诗班
[25:35] Kaval Sviri? 笛手
[25:36] You know it? 你知道
[25:39] It was the theme music 这是《勇士公主齐那》
[25:41] for “Xena, Warrior Princess.” 的主题曲
[25:44] Xena. 齐那
[25:45] I watched every episode when I was 10. 我十岁的时候每集都看
[25:51] Verdict, mademoiselle? 觉得怎么样 女士
[25:53] Oh. Magnificent. 嗯 很棒
[25:54] Irving? 欧文呢
[25:55] Delicious, Laurent. 很好吃 劳伦
[25:56] – A triumph, as always. – Bien. – 很成功 一如既往 – 谢谢
[25:58] Thank you, again, 晚餐很棒
[25:59] so much for this evening. 再次感谢
[26:00] The Chief always has a table here. 这里总为局长留下一张空桌
[26:02] And you’re welcome to come without him, too. 也欢迎你独自过来
[26:05] Any time. 任何时间
[26:06] I just may do that. 可能吧
[26:07] Bonsoir. 晚安
[26:09] Bonsoir. 晚安
[26:10] Bonsoir. 晚安
[26:15] Your own table? 你的专属位置吗
[26:19] He’s an old friend. 他是个老朋友了
[26:22] And I thought, um… 我想
[26:25] why not something special for this evening? 为何不为今晚制造些惊喜
[26:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:35] Let’s have another. 再碰一次杯
[26:40] Let’s. 干杯
[26:43] How the fuck do you even know what he said to them? 你咋他娘的知道他说了啥
[26:48] You don’t know. 你不知道
[26:49] You don’t know what he said. 你不知道他说了啥
[26:52] He had his story. He stuck to it. 他有自己的说辞 他坚持这么说
[26:55] Unless he didn’t. 除非他没有
[26:57] If they had anything, they would have charged him. 如果他们有任何证据就会起诉他
[27:00] And who knows what he would have said then? 那谁又知道他到时候会说什么
[27:02] I do. He would have said “I want a lawyer.” 我知道 他会说”我要一个律师”
[27:05] But they didn’t charge him 但是他们不起诉他
[27:07] because he knew exactly what to say. 因为他完全知道自己该说什么
[27:09] Why’d they pick him up in the first place? 为什么不一开始就把他抓起来
[27:12] Fishing expedition. 审前调查
[27:14] They thought they had something. 他们觉得自己很厉害
[27:17] They didn’t get what they needed. 他们没找到想要的
[27:19] And they won’t. 也不会找到
[27:34] Are we good? 我说清了吧?
[28:03] Volleyball. Travel. Team. 排球 旅行 团
[28:08] I finally got a hold of your mom. 我终于守到了你妈妈
[28:09] – She is hard to reach. – I know, right? – 她很难接触 – 我就知道
[28:11] I convinced her to let you join the travel team. 我说服她让你加入旅行团了
[28:15] Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[28:17] Aw, okay, that’s one too many thank yous. Now I feel guilty. 好 太多谢谢了 现在我很内疚
[28:21] For what? 为啥
[28:21] I didn’t actually have to convince her. 我并不用说服她
[28:24] Oh, I know. She told me last week it was all up to you. 嗯 我知道 她上周告诉我 决定全在你
[28:28] Night. 晚安
[28:28] Good night. 晚安
[28:58] Any sign of our boy? 有任何踪迹吗
[29:00] Not a whiff. Your boy’s a ghost. 一丁点也没有 我们的目标是个幽灵
[29:02] If you need coffee, and you will, 如果你们要咖啡 你们一定会的
[29:05] the place down the beach is fire. 海滩边那家很火
[29:06] Thanks. 多谢
[29:08] You want us for backup? 要我们帮帮忙吗
[29:10] For a ghost? No. 为一个幽灵? 不用了
[29:11] Go get some sleep. 去睡会儿吧
[29:19] Whatever you decide, Irv, 不管你的决定是什么 欧文
[29:21] you have my complete confidence. 我完全信任
[29:25] Look, here’s the problem, Joel. 乔 这是问题
[29:29] The timing’s bad. 时机不对
[29:32] This IA complaint against Bosch 调查科对博斯的投诉
[29:34] might have negative residual effects 可能对一个准备上庭的谋杀案
[29:36] on a murder case that’s about to go to trial. 还存在负面影响
[29:40] Sergeant Snyder, 施耐德警官
[29:42] she’s got a good case. 她表现不错
[29:44] She’s been meticulous and fair. 她一丝不苟 公平公正
[29:46] I’m sure she has. 我肯定她有
[29:49] But we don’t want to confuse 但我们不想混淆
[29:50] being a pain in the ass with being a bad cop. 烦人精和坏警察
[29:56] The department’s really hoping for unfounded here 部门很希望没证据
[29:58] or, at least, unresolved. 或者 至少 未解决
[30:00] Irv, shouldn’t we just let Snyder do her job? 欧文 我们为啥不让施耐德做她的本职工作
[30:04] Of course. It’s your call. 可以 你的决定
[30:06] You do whatever you have to do. 你做一切你该做的
[30:07] But, uh, tell me. 但是 告诉我
[30:12] Do you really want a detective 你真的想让一个
[30:14] who’s cleared 33 murders in the last ten years 过去十年办了33件谋杀案的警官
[30:16] riding a bench? Even for a few days? 坐冷板凳? 就算只有几天?
[30:22] Be patient, Joel. 耐心点 乔
[30:25] Don’t waste your time on this one. 别在这上面浪费时间了
[30:27] It’s Bosch. 他可是博斯
[30:30] He’ll give you just cause soon enough. 他会很快给你原因
[30:32] Matter of time. And when that happens, 时间问题 到那时候
[30:34] the department will back you 100%. 部门会完全支持你的
[30:39] How’s Maddie doing? 玛迪咋样了
[30:41] She’s doing okay. 她还不错
[30:43] Misses her mom. 想念她妈妈
[30:47] How’d Jack do with that science fair thing? 杰克科学那个比赛上做的怎么样?
[30:50] Third place. 第三
[30:51] In the city. 全市
[30:53] Good for him. 那不错
[30:56] You want to see if Dexter knows coffee? 你想看看 德克斯特买到咖啡了吗
[30:58] Yeah, that’d be good. 嗯 这样很好
[31:00] If our ghost shows, hit me on the rover. 要是我们的幽灵出现了 在对讲上叫我
[31:02] Do not brace this guy alone. 别一个人对付他
[31:04] When do I ever do that? 我有这样过吗?
[31:05] Right back. 去去就来
[31:21] Bosch. 博斯
[31:22] You the detective 你是那个在深灰色SUV
[31:23] who sent out a flyer on a dark gray SUV? 上发传单的警探吗
[31:25] Who’s calling? 哪位?
[31:26] Hector at Archer’s Towing. 拖车部门的赫克托
[31:28] Might have got something. 这里可能有问题
[31:30] Probably ought to take a look. 你可能需要来看一下
[31:31] Soon as I can, which is not right now. 我会尽快 但不是现在
[31:34] Where’d you find it? 你在哪儿找到的?
[31:35] Apartment complex garage in Studio City, 斯蒂迪奥城的公寓复合车库
[31:37] near Vineland and Ventura. 紧邻葡萄地和文图拉
[31:38] Text me the exact address. 具体地址短信给我
[31:41] Hold it for prints till I get there. 我到之前保持现场
[31:43] Will do. 会的
[31:47] Yeah, I’m just gonna clean the place up, 我会整理一下这里
[31:50] and then, uh, aloha, baby. 宝贝 再见
[31:53] Call you back. 晚会打给你
[32:04] Shit. 擦
[32:04] Officer needs help. 警员需要帮助
[32:06] Shots fired. 有交火
[32:07] Coffee bar near the boardwalk. 步行道旁的咖啡厅
[32:09] I do not have eyes on my partner 队友不在我视线内
[32:19] 6-William-22. Officer needs help. 警员需要帮助
[32:22] Shots fired. Suspect is down. 有交火 嫌疑犯倒下
[32:24] I am at Espresso Yo’self. 我在自助咖啡店
[32:25] Coffee Bar on Oceanfront Walk, Venice. 海前路的咖啡厅
[32:28] I need the paramedics and supervisor. 需要医护人员和主管
[32:36] You okay, partner? 你还好吗搭档?
[32:42] Walk us through again? 再梳理一下
[32:44] The workup to it or the actual… 事情的起因是
[32:45] Start with the trajectory of your shot this time. 从你那枪开始
[32:56] Wasn’t complicated. 并不复杂
[32:58] He didn’t get a shot off? 他没开枪吗?
[32:59] He did not. 没有
[33:00] But you could see that he was armed? 但你看见他的武器了么?
[33:02] I saw him reach for his gun. 我看见他摸自己的枪
[33:07] When he hit the ground, the Glock fell out. 他倒地的时候手枪掉了
[33:11] Whole thing took two, maybe three seconds. 整个过程可能就两三秒
[33:13] You did not see the weapon before you fired? 你开枪前没看见他的武器吗?
[33:15] I did not. 我没有
[33:17] But his body language was clear. 但是他的行为很明显
[33:19] He was armed. He intended to shoot me. 他有枪 他肯定会朝我射击
[33:22] Okay. 好
[33:25] Let’s start again from the beginning. 我们从头开始梳理
[33:28] When the overnight team left. 值夜班的小队离开后
[33:31] How long before you went to get coffee? 多久你们去拿了咖啡
[35:13] How’s Edgar? 埃德加怎么样了?
[35:14] He’s still in with FID, 他还和FID的人在一起
[35:15] but I’ll be there when he gets out. 他出来的时候我会过去
[35:17] Give me a call. 到时候打电话
[35:18] You find anything? 有发现吗?
[35:20] Dobbs and Moreno are gone. 多布斯和莫雷诺跑了
[35:22] You got surveillance in place pretty quick. 大家马上就会警惕起来
[35:24] Yeah. Don’t expect anything. 嗯 别期待什么
[35:26] They got their money. No reason not to get the fuck out of Dodge. 他们有钱 没理由不跑
[35:31] What? 怎么了
[35:32] They’re Special Forces. 他们是特种部队
[35:34] So? 所以呢
[35:35] So they could go after Jerry. Payback. 所以他们可以紧跟杰里 报复
[35:37] Really, Harry? 真的吗 哈里
[35:38] I mean, they got what they came for. 我的意思是 他们完成了目的
[35:39] Their cover’s blown. 他们暴露了
[35:41] He’s a cop. That’s crazy. 他是个警察啊 太疯狂了
[35:43] That’s what RHD said when I called: 这就是劫案凶杀科说的 我称为
[35:45] doesn’t rise to criminal threat. 不要助长犯罪的危险
[35:48] I’ll put two Hollywood guys on it. 我会派两个厉害的人去的
[35:50] Please. 多谢了
[35:52] – How’s J. Edgar? – He’s okay. – 埃德加怎么样了 – 他还好
[35:56] Now can we pick up Moreno? 现在我们能去抓莫雷诺了吗
[35:58] Too late, brother. They’re in the wind. 太晚了兄弟 他们跑了
[36:14] Looks like they put you through it, brother. 看上去他们折磨你了 兄弟
[36:17] Is that a wrinkle I see? 那是条皱纹吗?
[36:19] Fuck you, Harry. 去你的 哈里
[36:21] How you holding up? 你感觉怎么样
[36:24] I’ve had better days. 我之前过过好日子
[36:35] You hungry? 饿吗
[36:38] You gotta eat. 你得吃饭
[37:07] It bothers me more than I thought it would. 这比我想象的要烦人
[37:10] More than Nash? 比纳什还烦
[37:13] This is different. 这不一样
[37:16] It’s personal. 这是针对我的
[37:17] Face-to-face. You know, close range. 面对面 你懂的 近距离
[37:21] He made a move. 他有所行动了
[37:22] No choice. 你别无选择
[37:25] I was lucky. 我挺幸运的
[37:27] I wasn’t ready. 我都没准备好
[37:28] It took me by surprise. 我挺惊讶的
[37:31] Survival. Training kicked in. 幸存了 训练使然
[37:37] Ask yourself: 问问你自己
[37:39] anything else you could have done? 你能做其他的吗
[37:41] I wish I would have seen him sooner. 我希望我能早点看见他
[37:44] Maybe I could’ve taken him down without… 可能我就能制服他 不用
[37:46] He called it, Jerry. 他先动手的 杰里
[37:47] Not what you wanted. 并不是你想这样
[37:50] I guess. 可能吧
[37:53] So ask the question. 所以问自己那个问题
[37:54] Run it from… every angle. 从各个角度
[37:59] When you know the movie by heart, 当你对这个片段熟络于心
[38:03] you put it in a box 你把它和一切糟糕的
[38:05] with all the other bad shit we see. 其他我们见过的糟糕的东西放在一起
[38:09] It won’t go away? 这不会被忘记吗
[38:10] No. It won’t. 不 不会
[38:12] You live with it. 你与它共存
[38:15] Remind me what else we need to look forward to. 让我想起其他期待的事情
[38:20] Remember the big question: 记住这个问题
[38:22] “Are you sleeping okay, detective?” “你睡的怎么样 警官”
[38:24] Like a baby. 像个婴儿
[38:26] And stay away from the news. 远离那些新闻
[38:27] Really? They’re not on our side? 真的吗? 不站在我们这边?
[38:36] I didn’t see the gun, Harry. 我没看到枪 哈里
[38:38] You knew he had one. 你知道他有枪的
[38:45] You knew it. 你知道的
[38:47] Wait a tenth of a second, 等上十分之一秒
[38:49] LaTonya’s raising Jack and Joe on her own. 拉塔尼亚就只能一个人养活杰克和乔了
[39:06] Hey. How’s J. Edgar? 嘿 埃德加怎么样了?
[39:09] He’s dealing with it. 他还在慢慢调整
[39:11] Listen, uh, tell him… 听着 告诉他
[39:14] ah, you know what to tell him. 呃 你知道要说什么
[39:16] What’s up? 怎么了
[39:17] Well, I’m on my deck, 我在阳台上
[39:19] and I’m looking out at a fire. 看到一处火灾
[39:21] Just wanted to make sure somebody called it in. 只是想确定有人报警了
[39:23] Half hour ago. 半小时前
[39:24] What’s burning? 什么烧着了
[39:25] River Watch Retirement Community. 退休社区
[39:28] Who’s lead on it? 谁负责这个
[39:30] So far? Darnell. 现在 达内尔
[39:33] I used to visit a guy there. 我以前常看望那里的一个人
[39:34] Retired detective John Caffrey. 退休警官约翰·卡佛里
[39:37] When you talk to Darney, 见达内的时候
[39:38] ask him if he made it through. 问下他有没有挺过来
[39:40] Let me know, yeah? 给我说下 好吗
[39:41] Roger that. 收到
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme