Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] Cranberry cobbler. 蔓越莓馅饼
[00:29] Your mom. 和你妈妈一样
[00:32] Every Thanksgiving I see you in here with her. 每年感恩节我都能在这看见你们
[00:35] She’d order the cranberry cobbler. 她会点一份蔓越莓馅饼
[00:37] It was a tradition. 这是个传统
[00:39] You’ve grown. 你已经长这么大了
[00:40] Yeah. It’s been a while. 是啊 已经过了很久了
[00:50] There’s no rush with that. 没必要那么着急的
[00:54] Come in now and again by herself. 她每次都一个人过来
[00:56] Cup of coffee, take a break. 点杯咖啡 休息一下
[01:00] Sat right there where you’re sitting. 就坐在你坐的位置上
[01:03] Nice lady. 她人很好
[01:04] Yeah. 是啊
[01:10] And you. 你也一样
[01:12] You doing all right? 你最近还好吧?
[01:17] I’m glad to see you. 很高兴能见到你
[01:20] Start a new tradition, maybe. 下次或许可以换个口味
[01:31] I think I want some cobbler. 那就来份脆皮水果饼吧
[01:34] Now you’re talking. 终于开口了
[01:38] Cobbler’s on the house. 水果饼马上就来
[01:46] Harry? 哈里
[01:49] Bosch? 博斯
[01:50] Hey. Where’d you go? 嘿 你刚想什么呢
[01:53] I was thinking about my mom. 我在想我妈妈
[01:58] That’s sweet. 那真温暖
[01:59] Mm. Pintia Rioja. 哇 里奥哈葡萄酒
[02:02] Grace Billets knows her reds. 格蕾丝·比利茨还是懂她自己
[02:04] You better believe it. 这么想就对了
[02:05] Your family celebrate Thanksgiving? 你们家里人过感恩节吗?
[02:08] Absolutely. 当然了
[02:10] We so wanted to fit in. 我们很认真的在过节
[02:12] Mom would make all the American classics… 我妈妈会做各种传统美食
[02:16] turkey, cranberry, 有火鸡 蔓越莓
[02:17] patatas dulces, carambola, patacones, arroz con coco. 土豆泥 杨桃 煎芭蕉片 和椰子饭
[02:20] Right. Okay. 不错 很好
[02:21] We coulda brought arroz con coco. 我们可以带些椰子饭
[02:23] Lis! 丽莎
[02:26] So have you made a decision about Maddie’s travel ball? 所以最后你决定好让玛迪参加她的旅行队了吗
[02:29] Well, I’m not crazy about the idea 呃 其实我对于她每个周末
[02:31] of her being away every weekend, 都去一些人生地不熟的地方
[02:33] people and places I don’t know. 不是很感兴趣
[02:34] You going to pack her in bubble wrap 你要把她一直捧在手心里
[02:36] – when she goes off to college? – Maybe. – 直到她上大学 – 也许吧
[02:38] 148. 148度
[02:39] Oh. Good. 不错
[02:40] So, uh, what is the target there, sport? 那么 呃 那个旅行团是以体育锻炼为目的的吗
[02:43] Oh, Mank, 哦 曼克
[02:45] turkey is the most difficult of all meats to cook, 火鸡是所有肉类里最难做的
[02:47] your reason being your thigh, 原因就在于
[02:49] with its higher fiber and fat, 高纤维和多脂肪的大腿肉
[02:51] isn’t done until it reaches 165 degrees. 使得它在温度低于165度的条件下熟不了
[02:54] But your breast gets all dry and ropey 但是胸脯肉在温度高于150的条件下
[02:57] at anything over 150. 又会变的又老又干
[02:58] Sounds like menopause to me. 对我来说就像更年期的女人一样
[03:00] Lisa, get in here! 丽萨 快下来
[03:03] Oh, please tell me more. 哦 请再给我多讲点
[03:04] Well, you could spatchcock it, 好吧 你可以把鸡先处理干净
[03:07] but then the lieutenant is left 但这就相当于把
[03:08] without the pleasing visual of the complete bird 火鸡在端上桌之前
[03:11] before its carving on the table. 弄得面目全非
[03:12] Right, right, right. 是是是
[03:13] Did he just say spatchcock? 他刚说的是处理干净
[03:16] You’ve gone viral again, Harry. 你又火了喔 哈里
[03:17] Hey, Lisa, mash. 嘿 丽萨 捣碎它
[03:19] Maddie, get the butter. 玛迪 拿下黄油
[03:20] What are you talking about, Lis? 丽萨 你刚说什么
[03:22] So now you’re a suspect in a murder. 你现在可是个谋杀案的嫌疑犯了
[03:23] What? 什么
[03:25] Hashtag down and dirty detective. 话题 龌龊的探警
[03:27] Thanks for sharing. 感谢分享
[03:28] Did it just get colder in here? 这是不是变凉了
[03:31] Speculation rampant. 众说纷纭
[03:32] The unnamed detective is Harry Bosch, 该探警名为哈里·博斯
[03:34] “A key witness in the Andrew Holland murder trial”? 安德鲁·霍兰德谋杀案的关键目击证人
[03:36] Ugh. This comes from Holland’s people. 啊 这是霍兰德那边的消息
[03:38] Is there a factual basis for this? 这么说有证据吗
[03:40] Well, only technically. 呃 只是网上这么说
[03:42] Shit. “Thanks for sharing” Is right. 该死 感谢分享 说对了
[03:44] Jesus, Harry. 天啊 哈里
[03:46] You know, we were just saying good food, good friends, 你看 我们刚刚还说着好吃的食物 好朋友
[03:50] – good feelings. – Yeah. – 和美好的感情 – 是啊
[03:51] – Crap! It’s 170! – 卧槽 170度了
[03:53] Oh, for God’s sake. Watch out. 哦 饶了我吧 小心
[03:55] Out of the way, out of the way. 让一让 让一让
[03:56] Barrel, for God’s sake, 胖桶 天啊
[03:58] I give you one job… one! 我就给你安排了一个任务…就一个
[04:00] That’s it. 就这样了
[04:01] Right here. 接住
[04:05] Hey, hey. Car. 嘿 嘿 来车了
[04:07] Watch out, man. 接好了 伙计
[04:13] Look, where’s Joe and Jack? 乔和杰克去哪了?
[04:14] We got to get this game going. 游戏不能停
[04:16] I’ll be back. 我马上来
[04:30] Have you seen our sons? 你看见我们的孩子了吗?
[04:31] Touch football? 在玩橄榄球?
[04:32] Turkey Bowl. It’s tradition. 火鸡橄榄球 是个传统
[04:35] Yeah. Your tradition of never being able 是啊 你们的传统永远让人
[04:37] to convince enough people to play. 感觉玩不起来
[04:39] That’s not fair. Just two years ago, we went into overtime. 这不公平 就在两年前 我们还玩过头了
[04:41] Yeah. I remember. 是 我记得
[04:42] Your mama’s sweet potatoes caught fire. 你妈妈的甜薯烧着了
[04:45] Yes. 对
[04:48] You look tired, J. 你看起来很累 小杰
[04:49] The Bosch still wearing you down? 博斯还在使唤你吗?
[04:53] You look great. 你看起来气色不错
[04:58] They’re back there. 孩子们在那边
[05:05] Yo. Jack. Joe. We got a game outside. 哟 杰克 乔 外面游戏开始了
[05:08] I got a game here. 我要在这玩游戏
[05:42] Now Rampart? 去堡垒分部吗
[05:43] Rampart, then home. 是的 然后回家
[05:45] I think the rank and file really appreciated 长官 我觉得警员们会很感激
[05:47] your holiday PM watch visit, sir. 您节假日傍晚前来视察
[05:49] Well, I appreciate their indulgence. 感谢大家的厚爱
[05:52] And yours. 还有你的
[06:01] Did I keep you from your family today, Sergeant? 我今天耽误你和家里人见面了吗 警官
[06:03] No, sir. We’re eating later. 没有 长官 我们迟些吃饭
[06:05] You? 你呢
[06:07] Volunteered to help serve meals 自愿去给洛杉矶
[06:08] at the L.A. Mission. 代表团端盘子
[06:09] That it? 就这样
[06:11] Well, the chef at Providence has promised me 普罗维登斯来的大厨还答应
[06:13] some canneberge emietter right there. 在那给我做些红莓酪饼
[06:16] And a 70-year-old almagnac. 还有一瓶七十年的雅马邑白兰地
[06:25] Trouble? 碰上麻烦了
[06:29] Bosch. 是博斯
[06:56] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[06:59] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[07:02] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[07:05] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[07:07] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[07:10] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[07:13] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[07:15] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[07:29] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[07:42] 8… 八…
[07:45] 9… 九…
[07:47] 10. 十
[08:58] Bosch. 我是博斯
[09:24] I’m going to be in late. 我迟些来
[09:25] Jerry, guess who just called. 杰瑞 猜猜谁刚打电话了
[09:27] Harry, I’ve been up since the crack of dawn 哈里 我太阳还没出来就起来了
[09:29] waiting to buy my kids 为的就是能给我的孩子
[09:31] some skater stuff they’ve been on about. 买他们期盼已久的滑雪具
[09:33] I’m not in the mood to guessing anything. 我可没有心情猜来猜去
[09:35] You should shop online. 你应该在网上买的
[09:37] Like you would know about that. 就像你知道的那样
[09:38] It’s the 21st century, Jerry. 已经是二十一世纪了 杰瑞
[09:40] Black Friday lines are for cavemen. 黑五的大排队是留给原始人的
[09:41] Fuck you. Who called? 去你的 谁打的
[09:44] Our favorite fed. 爱我们的联邦调查局
[09:46] Said a body washed up yesterday off Seal Beach. 报告说一具尸体昨天被冲上希尔沙滩
[09:49] Army embark clerk. 是部队的人
[09:50] May be connected to Dobbs and his crew. 有可能和多布斯他们有关系
[09:52] Maybe. 可能吧
[09:54] You’re gonna drive to south bum-fuck 你就凭着个有可能就
[09:55] on a maybe? 一路南下
[09:56] Where are you? 你在哪
[09:57] I’ll come pick you up. 我过来接你
[10:01] And you’ll be bringing me a skinny macchiato 然后带着一杯三份糖的
[10:03] with three shots. 玛琪朵来找我
[10:06] A man can dream. 想的倒挺好
[10:21] You got an address? 查到地址了吗
[10:22] – Of course. – Yeah. What is that? – 当然 – 好 在哪
[10:25] Holland read a book. 霍兰德读了本书
[10:26] Pulled it from a shelf. 从书架上拿下来
[10:27] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[10:29] Whoever sprung Gunn from jail probably works for… 那个把甘恩从监狱里救出来的到底是
[10:31] Found our bail girl in there, didn’t you? 找到那个保释的女孩了是吧
[10:32] Waiting for you to ask. 就等你问这句话呢
[10:34] There’s an assistant in Holland’s office. 请霍兰德办公室的助手
[10:36] Interview didn’t yield anything, 谈了话 没问出什么
[10:38] but J. Edgar jotted down a description of her. 不过杰瑞留下了一些信息
[10:41] Latina, late 20s. Marissa Marta. 拉丁裔 二十好几 玛丽萨·玛塔
[10:45] Worth a shot. 值得一试
[10:46] Excellent work, Pierce. 干得漂亮 皮尔斯
[10:48] – But first… – Owls. – 但首先… – 猫头鹰
[10:51] Fucking owls. 该死的猫头鹰
[10:56] Oh. Manna from heaven. 喔 天赐好物
[10:58] Or the giant Seattle conglomerate 或者是西雅图的大财团
[11:00] masquerading as such. 的伪装
[11:02] How’d your turkey turn out? 你的火鸡最后怎么样了
[11:03] Don’t ask. 别问了
[11:05] You getting anything? 发现什么了吗?
[11:06] Cataracts. 都得白内障了
[11:08] Seriously, no car, no kid. 真的 没车 没小孩
[11:11] We have to widen our perimeter. 我们得扩大搜索范围了
[11:13] Cross our I’s and dot our T’s. 从眼皮子底下就溜走了
[11:17] Committed a cold-blooded murder. 残忍地犯下谋杀罪
[11:19] – Yes. – To discredit Harry Bosch – 是 – 为的就是让哈里·博斯的
[11:21] – as a witness in their trial. – Yes. – 成为审讯的目击者 – 没错
[11:24] Provable? 这合情理吗?
[11:25] Working on it. We think yes. 差了这么久 我们认为是的
[11:28] So Chief called you in. 所以领导叫你来
[11:31] Ah. There’s been a mass freak-out at PAB… 啊 宾州电视台肯定一片惊慌混乱
[11:33] Chief Irving, Rollins in West Bureau, 欧文局长 西局的罗林斯
[11:36] Media Relations, 媒体
[11:37] and pretty much every command staff drama queen 和差不多每个指挥官都大惊小怪
[11:39] – with nothing else to do. – Believe me, – 却无所事事 – 相信我
[11:41] there was no way of controlling this story. 局势没法控制
[11:43] You could have warned me. 你早就该警告我了
[11:44] I wanted for you to be able to say honestly 我希望你如实告诉我
[11:47] that you knew nothing about it. 你对此一无所知
[11:49] I mean, I was hoping that my guys could prove the frame 我的意思是 我希望在事态失控前
[11:51] before it all blew up, but if it did, 我的人能查得水落石出 即使失控
[11:53] I didn’t want it to get on you. 也不希望是你落井下石
[11:59] RHD wants in on the frame. 劫案凶杀科也想加入调查
[12:03] It’s your call. 你说了算
[12:05] I said no. 我没有同意
[12:08] But I do worry 但我确实很担心
[12:09] that this is another example 这又是你对你手下渐渐失去监管
[12:11] of your loose supervision of your people. 的另一个鲜活例子
[12:13] I will happily 我很愿意
[12:14] put my people’s case clearance rate 把我们部的破案率和这个城市的
[12:17] up against any other detective’s in the city. 任何一个侦探比
[12:20] You’ve seen the numbers. 你看过那些数字了
[12:22] You know what we’ve done. 你知道我们的成就的
[12:23] It speaks for itself. 这不言而喻
[12:26] And for the quality of your command. 而对于你的监管力度
[12:32] You’re too familiar with them, Grace. 你自己心里清楚 格蕾丝
[12:34] You like them too much. 你太看重它们了
[12:35] If you need me to take the heat with Chief Irving 如果你要我和欧文局长共同承担
[12:38] for my decision to handle this in-house, I… 由我来监管这个部门的责任 我
[12:41] No. It’s above your rank, Lieutenant. 不 你没有这个权利 警督
[12:50] But fuck this up, and it’s on you. 但要是搞砸了 责任都在你
[12:55] Captain. 上尉
[13:14] Ah. Well, welcome to my jurisdictional nightmare. 呃 欢迎来到我辖区的烂摊子
[13:19] Better justify the drive down here. 也就是我们大老远跑来的原因
[13:21] Jerry’s got the Black Friday Blues. 杰瑞得了黑五抑郁症
[13:23] Black Friday. Is that, uh… that still a thing? 黑色星期五 现在还有人把它当回事吗
[13:25] Yes, it is, and mine just got spoiled 是的 我的黑五刚刚被联邦调查局
[13:27] by a fed with a phone. 的一个电话毁掉了
[13:29] Ah, probably find whatever you need here. 啊 这或许有你们要找的东西
[13:31] So… 那么
[13:33] Cornell “Merch” Jackson. 康尼尔·莫奇·杰克森
[13:35] U.S. Army. E5 Logistics. 美国陆军后勤E5部
[13:37] Found deceased fully clothed. 死者发现时穿着完整
[13:38] No sign of foul play. 没有被侵害行为
[13:40] Except for the being dead part. 不过丢了小命
[13:41] It’s funny how our mind always goes there 当这一切发生的时候
[13:43] when that happens. 有趣的是我们总会想到那点
[13:44] Uh, O.C. Sheriff got a warrant. 呃 橘镇地方官拿到搜查令
[13:46] Entire place was filled with contraband 整个地方充满了走私货物
[13:48] evidently skimmed from overseas shipments. 明显是从一些海外货船上偷来的
[13:51] A man called Merch got to earn his handle. 一个叫莫奇的人被抓住了把柄
[13:53] Here. 这
[13:55] Over here. 还有那
[13:59] More down this way. 还有这下面
[14:05] Oh. That’s a nice haul. 哦 货物不少
[14:07] Yeah. Why do you think I called you guys? 是啊 不然你以为我叫你们来干吗
[14:09] Here he is… Detective Vince Nguyen, 这位就是… 阮文思探警
[14:11] O.C. Homicide. 橘镇凶杀科
[14:14] Hey. Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar, 嘿 我是博斯探警 这位是埃德加探警
[14:16] LAPD Hollywood. 洛杉矶警局
[14:18] Don’t touch anything, Hollywood. 好莱坞来的 什么都别碰
[14:19] Don’t even think about touching anything. 想都不要想
[14:21] That’s a sweet suit. Is that new? 西装不错 是新的吗
[14:23] What are you, Fashion Police? 你是什么人 时尚警察
[14:25] I know my Italians. 我懂些意大利西装
[14:28] I got a soldier grifter who accidentally drowned. 这有一位不幸被淹死的骗子军人
[14:30] What’s your intersect? 你们什么关系
[14:31] We’re working a case, 与我们手上的一件案子有关
[14:32] and we’d like to take a look 而且我们想查一查
[14:34] at Jackson’s most recent embark records. 杰克逊最近的登记记录
[14:35] So would we. 我们也是
[14:36] Specialist Stykes is here 特种兵斯黛珂在这儿
[14:38] to keep us from getting eyes 负责监督我们
[14:39] on anything classified 直到军方刑事调查局
[14:41] until Army CID shows up 批准搜查令
[14:42] to sort what we can examine with our warrant. 告知我们的搜查范围
[14:44] And Stykes was Jackson’s supervisor? 斯黛珂是杰克森的长官吗?
[14:46] Doesn’t look old enough to eat solid food. 看起来很稚嫩啊
[14:48] Honestly, I don’t think she knew fuck-all 老实说 我不认为她
[14:50] about what was going on here. 真的了解情况
[14:53] – Sergeant Stykes. – Sir. – Stykes中士 – 长官
[14:55] Detective Bosch, Detective Edgar, LAPD. 博斯刑警 埃德加刑警 洛杉矶警察局
[14:59] We think Specialist Jackson might be connected 我们认为特种兵杰克森可能参与了
[15:00] to a caper up in Hollywood. 好莱坞的某些不法活动
[15:02] Sirs, I’m sorry, but I can’t let you 先生们 很抱歉 直到刑事调查局有人来之前
[15:03] go through any of this until CID gets here. 我是不能让你们触碰这些东西的
[15:05] It’ll be something that came in recently, 会是最近出现的某些家伙
[15:08] private military contractors. 私人雇佣兵
[15:10] Wouldn’t know anything about that, sir. 这些还尚未得知 先生
[15:12] You and Merch hang out? 你跟莫奇在交往吗?
[15:14] Drink beer, talk shop? 喝喝啤酒 聊聊天
[15:16] No, sir. 没有 先生
[15:18] I have a fiance. 我有未婚夫
[15:22] Jerry. 杰瑞
[15:23] Uh, please do not touch anything on the table. 请不要碰桌子上的任何东西
[15:26] Hey, hey, hey. Come on. I said don’t touch anything. 喂喂喂 拜托 我说了什么都别动
[15:30] What is that? 那是什么?
[15:31] That is motive. 作案动机
[15:35] Looks like Merch was just another loose end. 看起来莫奇这事也没个了结
[15:37] What do you want to bet your contractors 你怎么能确定你的承包商
[15:39] ripped off some corrupt Afghan war lord 敢欺诈那些付钱要求他们照看自己
[15:41] they were paid to babysit? 生意的腐败阿富汗军阀们?
[15:43] So no record of the cash ever existing. 所以从没有这些现金存在记录
[15:45] That’s right. Fog of war, baby. 就是这样 战争谜团啊 宝贝
[15:47] Ah, here comes the cavalry. 装甲兵的人来了
[15:49] You guys are getting out just in time. 你们这些家伙来的正好啊
[15:50] Me, I got a full day of inter-agency clusterfucking. 我 我折腾了一天部门集会呢
[15:53] – Good luck with that. – Yeah. – 祝你好运咯 – 好的
[15:57] DA wants us downtown. 地方检察官要咱们上城里去一趟
[15:58] Us? 咱们?
[16:34] Oh, yeah. 对的
[16:36] Definitely one of ours. 这肯定是我们这的产品
[16:37] – Can I touch it? – Sure. – 我能碰吗? – 当然
[16:40] Yeah, it’s been customized. 没错 这个被DIY了
[16:44] Carol, would you bring me one of the 414s? 卡罗 你帮我拿一个414型号的来好吗?
[16:48] Yeah, somebody’s painted over it. 嗯 有人自己给它上了涂料
[16:51] Professional. 还挺专业的
[16:53] Professional owl painting. 专业猫头鹰彩绘啊
[16:55] Well, artful anyhow. 艺术感十足
[16:58] Not some slapdash amateur. 绝不是出自于什么业余爱好者之手
[17:07] See what I mean? 懂我意思了吗?
[17:10] We’re hoping to trace this owl to the person who bought it. 我们希望能够通过这个猫头鹰查询到购买者
[17:13] Well, I’ll open my books for you if you like, 若需要的话 我可以看看购买记录
[17:16] but, uh, we sell several thousand of these units each year, 但是 我们每年出货量可有几万呢
[17:19] and almost all of them are in big box stores 而且都是给那种超级卖场送货
[17:22] or online garden sites. 要么就是花园网站什么的
[17:24] Wholesaling or retailing? 批发还是零售
[17:25] Ah, almost no contact with the end user, 我们几乎无法接触到最终购买者
[17:28] unless there’s a defect. 除非产品有瑕疵
[17:29] You know, all our products 你也知道 我们所有的产品
[17:31] are 100% money back guaranteed, 都是保证全额退款的
[17:33] but, uh, not if you alter them. 不过 自己改动了商品除外
[17:35] Why don’t you give us a list 你为什么不把
[17:37] of the local brick and mortar that sell your owls? 有出售你们猫头鹰的商店列表给我们一份呢
[17:40] Maybe we’ll get lucky. 也许我们幸运能找到
[17:41] Okay. 行
[17:43] I can tell you that one was bought 我能告诉你那件
[17:44] in the last three months. 是于最近这三个月买的
[17:46] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[17:47] We changed the mold, 我们换了模具
[17:48] uh, fixed the horns, leveled the eyes. 修复了下角 调了眼睛的平衡
[17:51] Those new units shipped, uh, September, 这些新品是九月份发货的
[17:54] so had to be since then. 所以肯定是在那之后买的
[17:57] Okay. 好的
[17:58] That’s helpful. Thank you. 帮大忙了 谢谢
[18:04] Whoever dolled up that bird, 不论那只鸟是谁涂的
[18:06] tell him he’s got a bright future in pest control. 告诉他 他在害虫防治方面可大有前途啊
[18:15] This is exactly what I’ve been harping on. 这恰恰就是我之前一直批判的那一点
[18:17] You are your own worst enemy. 你是你自身最大的敌人
[18:19] – The frame won’t hold up. – Doesn’t matter. – 这体系撑不了多久的 – 那无所谓
[18:21] By the time it falls apart, it’ll be too late. 等崩塌了 就太晚了
[18:26] How long have you known? 你知道这事多久了
[18:34] You didn’t tell her? 你没告诉她
[18:37] He didn’t know. He was never a suspect. 他不知道 他从来不怀疑
[18:40] Oh. Right. Of course not. 行 当然了
[18:43] Hollywood Station is one big society 好莱坞警局可是
[18:45] for the protection of Harry motherfucking Bosch. 操蛋哈利·博斯的大型保卫组织
[18:51] When is your motion hearing on Bosch’s checkered history? 你那场事关博斯曲折经历的动机审讯是什么时候
[18:54] Next week. 下周
[18:56] You’re going to lose it. 你会输的
[19:03] Pull Bosch. 撤下博斯
[19:05] Put Edgar on the stand. 让埃德加上
[19:06] Detective Edgar didn’t hear Holland 埃德加刑警并没有听到
[19:09] admit that he committed the murder. 霍兰德认罪啊
[19:10] What do you want from me, Anita? 安妮塔 你想从我这得到什么
[19:11] Your lead cop is toxic. 你的警察老大玩完了
[19:13] Work around it. 好好想想
[19:14] I am trying… 我正在尝试…
[19:15] Jesus, you’re such a coward. 我的天你就是个懦夫
[19:17] Fowkkes should give you a special thanks 福克斯应该在结尾陈述的时候
[19:18] at his closing argument. 特别表达下对你的感谢
[19:19] I’m not going to get caught short 我不会再因为你
[19:21] at trial again because of you. 被要求前去参加审讯了
[19:22] They killed Gunn for the frame. 他们因为那体系的事杀了甘恩
[19:31] Prove it before the jury sits. 在开庭前找出证据
[19:42] Did you ever reach Annabelle? 你跟安娜贝儿联系上了吗
[19:43] Headed there next. 接下来就去
[19:44] Heading there? 就去
[19:46] Harry, she’s essential to us now. 哈里 她现在对于我们至关重要
[19:47] I asked you to pl… 我告诉你去
[19:49] Going there next. 接下来就去
[19:50] My job doesn’t stop 我的工作可不会
[19:51] just because you’ve got a trial. 因为你有场审讯就停了的
[19:54] I’m sorry. I guess I forgot. 那真抱歉 我想我是忘了
[19:55] Forgot what? 忘了什么
[19:57] Harry Bosch. You do what you do. 哈里·博斯 总是随心所欲
[19:59] The world adjusts. 整个世界都是围着你转的
[20:05] Something you want to say? 你有什么要说的吗
[20:07] Nope. 没
[20:10] No way to get the money back. 没法把钱要回来的
[20:12] Police were already there. 条子们早已经过去了
[20:14] Nothing I could do about it. 我无能为力
[20:16] Cops grind. It’s in their DNA. 警察的差事 本职工作
[20:19] Got to respect it. 要尊重
[20:20] Took the money from a bacha bazi. 从娈童那里搞到的钱
[20:22] The Pentagon should give us medals. 五角大楼应该给我们发奖
[20:24] Hey, who’s the one that said 哟 是谁说
[20:25] this old guy was nothing to worry about? 不用担心那个老家伙来着
[20:27] That was before he kept showing up like a bad acid flashback? 谁知道他现在步步紧逼
[20:32] Look, stay mindful. Stay disciplined, 听着 出任务时
[20:36] on mission. 小心谨慎 保持纪律
[20:38] We’re good. 就没事
[20:39] If I see him again, I don’t know. 要是我再看到他的话 那说不准
[20:43] The weed’s talking shit to you, Woodrow. 那家伙在跟你说瞎话呢 伍德鲁
[20:47] Go surf. Chill. 去冲冲浪 凉快凉快
[20:53] Hey, put this somewhere safe, huh? 把这放在安全地方
[21:13] Print was on the side of the camera housing. 指纹是在相机外壳一侧
[21:15] From all the dust over it, probably not new. 从这布满的灰尘来看 也许挺旧了
[21:18] The guy who set up the system. 那个设置系统的家伙
[21:20] That would be my first guess. 是我首个怀疑对象
[21:21] When he unpacked it, maybe no gloves. 他拆包装的时候 可能没带手套
[21:23] You run it? 你调查了
[21:25] Am I the detective? 我是不是警探
[21:28] Of course I ran it. 当然调查过了
[21:29] Got a name and CI number. 打听到了名字和企业代码
[21:31] Ooh. Mark Taylor. LAUSD teacher. 马克·泰勒 洛杉矶联合学校区的老师
[21:36] Yeah, that’s where his prints got on the system anyway. 对 那就是他指纹录进系统的地方
[21:39] No arrest history? 没有逮捕记录
[21:41] This is about your partner, huh? 这是事关你搭档的 对吗
[21:42] What is? 什么
[21:44] Come on. Off-book with the camera. 拜托 别看相机了
[21:46] Now all these rumors about Bosch. 现在所有有关博斯的谣言
[21:47] – I put 2 and 2 together. – And got 7. – 我把2和2加到一起 – 得到了7
[21:49] No, Miguel. There’s nothing there. 不 米格尔 这没什么关系
[21:53] I owe you one. 我欠你个人情
[21:56] No shit. 你算了吧
[22:22] Annabelle in? 安娜贝儿在家吗
[22:24] Are you, uh… 你是
[22:26] you one of the geezers she’s boning? 是跟她接客的老家伙吗
[22:30] – LAPD. – Ah. Shit. – 洛杉矶警局 – 哦该死的
[22:33] Sorry. 抱歉
[22:34] Uh, she… she’s in Prague. 她现在在布拉格
[22:36] I’m… I’m a sublet. 我是 这房子是转租给我的
[22:39] Prague? 布拉格
[22:40] Yeah. Booked this sweet gig 是的 预约了要去出演
[22:41] on a series about about witches and shit, 这个讲什么女巫还有乱七八糟玩意的戏
[22:43] uh, Spanish Inquisition. 西班牙宗教法庭
[22:46] Eight-month shoot. 要拍八个月呢
[22:49] She in trouble? 她惹上什么事了吗
[22:51] I’d say so. 恐怕是的
[23:03] You’ve reached Deputy DA Anita Benitez. 我是副检察官安妮塔·贝尼特斯
[23:06] Leave a message and a number I can contact you. 请留下电话和信息方便我回电
[23:09] It’s me. Crowe’s a problem. 是我 克劳的案子有问题
[23:12] I’m around tonight if you want to talk. 你要是想谈谈的话我今晚有空
[23:42] Hi. Yeah. Detective Jerry Edgar, 你好 我是杰瑞·埃德加警探
[23:45] Hollywood. 好莱坞分局
[23:47] I need to locate an order… 我需要追踪定位一项订单
[23:49] the murder books on an old 187. 凶手预定了一把老式187
[23:51] Lester Smith. Assault case. 李斯特·史密斯 人身侵犯案
[23:54] Yeah. I have the DR number right here. 对 我这有到地放行证书编码
[23:59] I can just get a ride home from practice, Dad. 我可以训练结束后自己开车回去 爸爸
[24:01] Lauren’s mom said you can stay at their house 劳伦的妈妈说在我把事办完之前
[24:03] until I’m done today. 你可以在她家呆着
[24:04] You called Lauren’s mom? 你跟劳伦的妈妈打电话了?
[24:06] I feel like I’m under house arrest. 感觉我仿佛是遭到了室内监禁
[24:07] Aw, Mads, come on. 别这样想 小玛
[24:09] Did you talk to Mom about the travel team? 你跟妈妈说了关于旅行团队的事了吗
[24:10] – Detective Bosch. – I got to let Coach know. – 博斯刑警 – 我要先告诉教练
[24:12] Detective Bosch, what’s the real story 博斯刑警 你参与的甘恩谋杀案
[24:13] with this Gunn murder you’re a part of? 的事实真相究竟是什么
[24:15] You guys couldn’t find a Kardashian to creep? 你们这些家伙不能找个卡戴珊挖戏吗
[24:17] Are you his daughter? 你是他女儿吗
[24:18] So, Bosch, this guy, 所以 博斯 这个家伙
[24:19] you’re chasing him for years. 你追踪他长达数年
[24:20] He just turns up dead. 然后他现在死了
[24:22] You don’t see the coincidence in that? 你没有看到这其间的巧合吗
[24:23] No? No comment? 没有 不予置评
[24:25] Detective, Andrew Holland has tweeted 探长 安德鲁·霍兰德发推特指出
[24:26] that you’re a serial liar. No comments? 你是个谎话连篇的骗子 你不说点什么吗
[24:29] Tweet this, asshole. 把这个发推特啊 傻逼
[24:37] Best not to engage. 你最好不要搀和进来
[24:38] Uch. Like you’d know. 好像你知道似的
[24:40] What does that mean? 那什么意思
[24:41] Where do you think I learned it? 你觉得我是从哪学的
[24:44] You said you wanted to be a cop. 你原来说自己想当一名警察
[24:46] Eyes on the road. 注意看路
[24:47] 10 and 2. 10点钟和2点钟方向
[24:51] Sometimes getting in the way is part of the job. 有的时候去插手阻碍也是工作的一部分
[24:54] Pissing people off comes with the territory. 把别人惹毛赶走然后将地盘占为己有
[24:57] Your territory. 你的地盘
[25:01] How come Jerry never has stupid stuff happen to him? 为什么杰瑞就没惹上什么蠢事
[25:04] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[25:05] Maybe he’s just not as pretty as I am. 也许是他不如我帅
[25:51] If only plastic owls could talk. 要是塑料猫头鹰会说话就好了
[25:53] Oh, it would save me from this, for sure. 那肯定就帮我脱离苦海了
[25:56] I’ve got 17 local stores left to contact 我还要给17个地方商店打电话
[25:58] about sales records. 询问销售记录
[26:00] Anything new on Gunn’s? 甘恩的案子有什么新进展吗?
[26:02] A couple of decent prints we missed the first time. 又找到了几个我们第一次调查时忽略的指纹
[26:04] Entry, door, face plate, and latch bolt. 门口 门上 面板 还有弹簧锁
[26:08] Like, whoever broke in held his finger up against it 就好像 那个闯入者进屋之后
[26:12] after he picked it open. 把手指按上去似的
[26:13] Security chain. 防盗链
[26:15] Potter noticed the top of the door was scuffed. 波特注意到 门的顶上有磨损
[26:18] Killer snagged the chain with fishing line, 那凶手用鱼线把链子解开了
[26:20] looped it up over the door, and slid the guard frame. 然后捆在门上 再滑动了防护杆
[26:23] Sounds like a two-man job. 听起来像是两个人的活儿
[26:25] Sounds like an assumption. 听起来像某种假设
[26:28] Educated guess. 有根据的推论
[26:29] When you do it, it’s an educated guess, 你说的话 就是有根据的推论
[26:31] but when I do it, it’s an assumption? 换到我 就只变成了假设
[26:37] Got to be cash they shipped back. 他们运回的一定都是现钞
[26:39] All the pieces line up. 所有的细节都可以连在一起了
[26:40] – Not this cash, though. – No. – 但不是现钞 – 不是
[26:42] Too long ago, but probably 很长时间之前
[26:43] where they got the idea in the first place. 也可能是他们首先想到了这个主意
[26:45] Goshen says there’s more money floating around Afghanistan now 戈山说现在在阿富汗游走的钱比
[26:48] than there was in Iraq. Less oversight. 伊拉克多得多 因为监管比较松
[26:50] But why not, I don’t know, drugs or weapons? 但为什么不是毒品或者什么武器呢 我不明白?
[26:53] Anything else they bring in 他们要是想
[26:54] they’re going to take a huge hit on 其他带入境的东西卖掉的话
[26:56] when they try to sell it here. 可是会受很大的阻碍
[26:57] Cash is cash. 但钱还是钱
[26:58] Yeah, but they still have to launder it. 是啊 但他们还是要把钱洗白的
[27:00] Well, but nobody gives a shit about that on this end, 但那方面就没人在乎了
[27:03] except for maybe the taxes. 除非是为了逃税
[27:05] Perfect crime. 真是完美谋划的罪行
[27:08] Till Sharkey unraveled it. 直到沙奇揭开了它
[27:16] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[27:17] There’s a Crowe problem? 克劳的事有问题?
[27:19] She’s in Europe shooting a TV show. 她现在在欧洲拍片
[27:21] Harry, damn it. 哈利 该死
[27:23] God. If you would’ve just… 老天 如果你就
[27:25] There was nothing we could have done. 就算不是这样 我们也做不了什么
[27:27] This is pure Holland. 这彻头彻尾是霍兰德的做派
[27:28] He pulled some strings, got her a part. 他牵线搭桥 把她拉上船
[27:30] She was probably making her connection at Frankfurt 你给她留言那会儿
[27:32] while you were still leaving her messages. 她可能正跟法兰克福联系呢
[27:36] They tampered with my fucking witness. 他妈的他们贿赂了我的证人
[27:38] Add that to all the other things we have to prove. 还给我们添了那么多要找的证据
[27:40] We get together tonight? 今晚一起谈谈
[27:41] Figure out where we’re going to go from here? 想想咱们接下来应该怎么做
[27:44] I can’t. I’m sorry. 我没空 抱歉
[27:48] Okay. Tomorrow? 好吧 那明天呢
[27:50] I’ll see how my day goes. 我去看看我的日程安排
[28:01] We should put eyes on Dobbs and Marino 我们应该盯着点多布斯和莫雷诺
[28:03] in case they try to book. 以防他们试图预约
[28:05] Billets is going to pitch a fit 要是加班多盯几个人
[28:06] about extra bodies on overtime. 比利茨会发飙的
[28:07] You’re already in the doghouse. 你已经被打入冷宫了
[28:09] I’ll write it up if you pretend it was your idea. 如果装作是你的主意 我就写
[28:12] Swell. 干得漂亮
[28:21] Love that holiday vibe, 真喜欢这节日氛围
[28:23] all the festive traditions. 都是节日传统
[28:25] Those special smells. 这股怪味儿
[28:41] Detective, Chief would like a word. 探长 局长有话跟你说
[28:44] I’m guessing he means you. 我想他指的是你
[28:47] Note the time and date in case I never come back. 留意下时间日期 谨防我有去无回了
[28:51] Wash. 接受洗礼吧
[29:13] J. Edgar. 埃德加
[29:14] What’s up? 怎么了
[29:16] Quick question about Bosch. 关于博斯的一个小疑问
[29:26] I’m starting to understand 我开始明白
[29:27] why you and LT like the guy so much. 为什么你还有警督都那么喜欢他了
[29:29] He’s smart, loyal. 他聪明 忠诚
[29:32] He’s a pretty damn good detective 真他妈是个好警探
[29:34] if you push past the dark part. 如果你忽略那些阴暗面的话
[29:36] Plays it too close to the edge for my taste, 从我口味讲 玩的可有点快过界了
[29:38] but okay. 但是还好
[29:41] He gets results. 他会有好结果的
[29:43] Where is this going, Jimmy? 吉米 你这是什么意思?
[29:44] Well, I can’t stop asking myself 好吧 我一直止不住想问自己
[29:46] what Bosch knows about Gunn 博斯关于甘恩还知道些什么
[29:48] he isn’t telling us. 但却没告诉我们
[29:50] Ask him. 去问问他啊
[29:51] Have you? 你问了吗
[29:54] This doesn’t get us to who killed the man, Jimmy. 这不会帮我们找到杀人凶手的 吉米
[29:56] Come on. Nobody wants to be in a position 拜托 没有人会想落到这种境地
[29:59] where the guy who’s got your back 那个你过命的兄弟
[30:01] – can’t be straight with you. – You know what? – 对你根本都不坦诚 – 你知道吗
[30:02] I really don’t feel comfortable 我真的感觉跟你谈
[30:04] having this conversation with you about my partner. 我和我搭档的问题 很不舒服
[30:05] Hey, believe me, I’ve got no skin in. 喂 相信我 我没有恶意
[30:07] I’m just passing through, but… 我只是恰好经过 但是
[30:09] Let me guess… RHD. 让我猜猜看 劫案凶杀科
[30:10] Yeah. Short list for the next desk, 对 下次给出重点嫌疑人
[30:13] or so they say. 他们说的
[30:14] Great. Just make sure 好极了 只要保证
[30:16] you don’t step over Harry to get there. 你不会越过哈里直接去那里
[30:19] That’s not what this is. 不是这样的
[30:21] I hope not. 希望不是吧
[30:33] May I ask where we’re going? 我能问问我们这是去哪儿吗
[30:37] In circles. 兜圈
[30:40] Should be a familiar journey for you. 你应该挺熟悉的
[30:47] Harry Bosch, Detective 3. 哈利 博斯 第三警探
[30:52] Nearly 10,000 sworn officers 在洛杉矶警察局
[30:55] in the Los Angeles Police Department. 有将近10000名职员宣誓入职
[30:59] Tell me why I spend so much of my time 告诉我为什么我需要把大量时间
[31:01] dealing with the shit you stir up? 耗在替你擦屁股的事上?
[31:05] I just try to keep my head down, 我只是在试图专心
[31:08] do my job, Chief. 做好我的工作 局长
[31:11] Not even remotely true. 八竿子都打不着
[31:15] Which, of course, 当然 也就是这点品格
[31:16] is the quality that recommends you 人们有推举你的
[31:18] and indicts you, depending. 有控诉你的 这分情况看
[31:20] Those qualities weren’t a problem 当你需要我的帮助时
[31:22] when you needed my help. 这些品格都不算什么事
[31:27] I’d like not to hear the name Bosch 但我不想再在晨会的时候
[31:29] in my morning briefing anymore. 听到博斯的名字了
[31:32] How can we make that happen? 我们怎样才能做到这一点?
[31:34] You could always fire me. 反正你可以辞退我
[31:38] Short of that. 除了这个以外
[31:41] Sir, I have no control 先生 我没有办法
[31:42] over what people do or say about me. 控制人们说我什么或对我做什么
[31:44] If you’re expecting me to cut you slack 如果你是想让我因为你当前这些遭遇
[31:47] for your current misadventures, you’re mistaken. 而手下留情的话 那你就搞错了
[31:49] I do not expect anything. 我没有期待任何事情
[31:50] Oh, I think you do. 我觉得有来着
[31:52] And I think if you’re not careful, 而且我想 如果你不够谨慎的话
[31:53] it will eat you alive. 你会被生吞活剥的
[32:10] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢载我回来
[32:12] Any time. 不客气
[32:38] See you after practice. 训练后见
[32:42] What did you do with the ticket I gave you, Harry? 我给你的票你怎么处理了 哈利
[32:44] Didn’t it get tossed? 不是扔了吗
[32:46] I got a reminder notice in the mail yesterday. 我昨天邮箱有个提醒通知
[32:48] – Ah, shit. – They’re going to drop an arrest warrant on me. – 该死的 – 他们会弄个逮捕令来找我的
[32:51] I tried. I’m sorry. 我尝试过了 很抱歉
[32:53] It’s all these new rules and regulations. 都是这些新的规章制度 条条框框
[32:56] Okay, but, y… 好吧 但是
[32:57] In the old days, 在过去的话
[32:59] I could have just reached out to the motor cop, 我可以找那些巡警
[33:00] have him bang in sick on the day of court. 在开庭那天把他整晕了
[33:02] – Okay, but, I mean… – You know, – 好的 但是 我意思是 – 你知道
[33:04] they’ve clipped our nuts, Phil. 他们现在盯得很紧 菲尔
[33:05] So now you’re the one that’s got to pay the ticket. 所以你现在要去给这个票买单
[33:08] It’s criminal. Have a better one. 涉及犯罪了 以后找点好事做
[33:53] Ms. Marta? 玛塔小姐
[33:54] That’s me. 是我
[33:56] Santiago Robertson, LAPD. 圣地亚哥·罗伯森 洛杉矶警察局
[33:58] Your name bumped up in a case we’re investigating. 在我们调查某案的过程中出现了你的名字
[34:01] I’d like to ask you a couple of questions. 我有些问题想要问你
[34:03] – Now? – Yes. – 现在吗 – 没错
[34:07] – Can you give me a minute? – Sure. – 能等我一会儿吗 – 当然
[34:20] Bosch. Hi. Amy Snyder. 博斯 嗨 艾迈·斯奈德
[34:24] This, uh, 128 complaint… 这里128份投诉…
[34:26] I want a rep. 我需要个代表
[34:29] Fine. Who? 行啊 谁?
[34:33] Sergeant Mankiewicz. 曼凯维奇警官
[34:37] Great. Great. 行 可以
[34:39] Okay. Well, you two let me know 好吧 明天之前你们俩
[34:41] when and where by tomorrow. 把时间地点告诉我
[34:43] Or I’ll make an insubordination notification 否则我会找你上司
[34:45] to your captain, 报告你不服从指令
[34:46] and we’ll go from there. 再看你能怎么办
[34:54] She wants a lawyer. 她想找个律师
[34:57] She doesn’t need one. 她不需要
[34:58] Tell him you want a lawyer. 告诉他你想找个律师
[35:02] Tafero, right? 是泰非罗 对吗?
[35:04] Rudy? 鲁迪
[35:06] I recognize the ex-cop sack. 我认得免职的前警察
[35:09] She wants a lawyer, detective. 她想要个律师 探长先生
[35:15] I’m just trying to clarify. 我只是想弄清楚
[35:17] A month ago, you bailed a man named Edward Gunn 一个月前 你从兰帕尔监狱保释了一个叫
[35:19] – out of Rampart Jail. – I didn’t know him. – 爱德华·甘恩的家伙 – 我不认识他
[35:21] I just brought cash to the bondsman. 我只带了钱给保证人
[35:23] A favor for a friend. 帮我一个朋友的忙
[35:25] Marissa, say the magic words. 玛丽莎 说你该说的
[35:26] And anyway, it’s one of your cops who killed him. 不管怎样 杀他的是你们这帮条子
[35:30] What’s the friend’s name? 你那个朋友叫什么名字
[35:33] I want a lawyer. 我要申请律师
[35:36] See? 看到了吗
[35:46] Bosch went Dirty Harry 博斯想去忽悠
[35:47] on a freak he couldn’t convict. 一个他根本没办法定罪的怪胎
[35:50] Now it’s come out, and he’s a walking IVD. 现在明白了 他就是个行走的椎间盘
[35:53] I suggest you duck and cover, amigo. 我建议你别管这事 朋友
[35:55] The shit storm is just starting. 风暴才刚刚开始
[35:58] Maybe I should be talking to you 关于爱德华·甘恩的事
[35:59] about Edward Gunn, Rudy. 也许我应该找你谈谈 鲁迪
[36:01] I’d want a lawyer. 我想要个律师
[36:03] Sure. 当然
[36:05] Pardon the interruptus. 抱歉打断你们了
[36:07] I trust you got another little blue pill. 我相信你还有蓝色小药片吧
[36:21] Out of stock? Fuck. 脱销了 操
[36:23] Ships after Christmas. 在圣诞节后才船运
[36:25] It’s not even December. That’s bullshit. 现在还不到12月啊 胡说八道吧
[36:26] Hey, hey, language, Mister. 哟哟 先生 注意言辞
[36:28] Don’t mess with me. I’m in the middle of a bid, Harry. 别扰乱我 我正忙着抢购呢 哈利
[36:30] You should have shopped Black Friday. 你应该在黑色星期五那天买的
[36:32] Isn’t that when all the best deals are done? 不都是那天买东西划算吗?
[36:34] That’s what I keep telling him. 我一直这么跟他讲来着
[36:37] So listen, your request for surveillance 听着 你申请监视梅多思不法活动
[36:39] on the suspects in the Meadows caper… 嫌疑人的请求
[36:41] I can’t do it. Sorry. 我不能批 抱歉
[36:44] Three homicides down. 有三件凶杀案还没解决
[36:46] One of them’s a 16-year-old kid. 其中有个死的还是16岁的孩子
[36:47] You don’t even know for sure if they got their shipment yet. 你都不确定他们是不是已经装好货啊
[36:50] We don’t want to lose these guys. 我们不想失去这些家伙
[36:51] If you and Bosch can find time 要是你和博斯能在上班8小时内
[36:53] in your eight-hour day to sit and watch them, 抽出空坐在这盯着他们
[36:55] then knock yourselves out. 那会累死你们自己的
[36:57] But I can’t justify 但是我没有办法
[36:58] the extra manpower and overtime 找出多余的人力和时间
[36:59] until you get something more concrete. 除非你们能给我更具体的信息
[37:04] Same as it ever was. 跟原来没什么两样
[37:06] Cut her some slack, Harry. 让她喘口气 哈利
[37:11] Damn! 该死!
[37:17] Composite went out wider than we hoped. 这辐射作用比我们预计的还要广
[37:19] Now we’re spending half our time 现在我们要花费一半的时间
[37:21] vetting calls from patrol cops 审查那些口口声声确认
[37:22] convinced they found our guy. 找到我们人的巡警的电话
[37:24] Though it was a gamble in a serial case. 尽管在连环案件中 这算一场赌博
[37:27] And the DNA? 还有DNA的事
[37:29] We’ve asked DOJ 我们要求司法部
[37:30] for an expedited familial database run. 加快家庭数据运行了
[37:32] We’ll see if we can find a relative, 等着看看能不能找到某个亲属
[37:34] work that way. 从这个方向入手吧
[37:35] They giving you the usual runaround? 他们又拿平常的借口搪塞你吗
[37:39] Let me make a call. 让我打个电话
[37:40] This is so fucked up. 这简直太操蛋了
[37:42] If he goes to ground again, 要是他逃了的话
[37:43] we’ll be waiting for the next kill to catch him. 我们只能等他下次出手杀人时才能抓到他了
[37:45] Try not to lose focus. Do what you can. 试着不要分散注意力 尽自己所能
[37:49] Also thought that we get K-town Motors, 考虑到我们有人在韩国人社区
[37:51] start jamming everybody on a bike. 我们可以每个骑自行车的都堵上去问问
[37:53] But West Traffic’s giving us static. 不过西部交通让我们不要妄动
[37:54] It’s a good idea. 那是个好主意
[37:57] I can clear that up for you two. 我可以帮你们两个把那清理一下
[38:02] Chief Irving. 欧文局长
[38:03] Great minds think alike, I guess. 英雄所见略同啊 我想
[38:05] How’s that? 那怎么样
[38:07] Thought I’d drop in, 我以为自己已经算其中一员了
[38:08] go through the investigation, 参与整个调查
[38:10] see what I can recommend. 看看有什么地方我可以提供建议
[38:11] You beat me to it. 你要我加入的
[38:12] No. No, I was just trying to see how I could help. 不不 我只是看看有没有能帮上忙的地方
[38:17] All right. Thanks, Chief. 行啊 多谢 警长
[38:22] Nestor, I, uh, 内斯特 我
[38:24] I heard the rumor you’ve been fast tracked for chief. 我听说了你为了当警长一直寻求快速查案的谣言
[38:26] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[38:28] I appreciate that, Irv. 我很感激 欧文
[38:30] Big shoes to fill. 毕竟前任做的很出色
[38:31] Yeah. Well, I got to tell you. 行 我要告诉你
[38:34] I don’t agree with everyone saying you’re too young. 人们都说你太年轻了 但我不赞同这个观点
[38:52] This is Pierce. 这是皮尔斯
[38:55] Ah, awesome. 太棒了
[38:56] I’ve been waiting on that print. Go. 我一直在等这个指纹的消息 继续
[39:00] Hold on. 等下
[39:01] You sure about that first name? 这个名字你确定吗?
[39:07] Take me to Cabo. 带我去派对上吧
[39:09] Convenzame. 看你怎么说服我
[39:27] Yo. Get a room, puta. 开间房去 小子
[39:37] What? 什么?
[39:39] You one of those pussy-ass 18th Street vatos? 你是第十八大街上那些卖屁股的人之一吗?
[39:45] Longo gang, or don’t bang, ese. 龙戈派 你别恼
[39:58] He’ll live. 他不会死的
[40:07] He’s right. 他说的没错
[40:10] Let’s take this horizontal, girl. 咱们躺着干去 美女
[40:22] You will never in a million years 你一百万年都不会猜到
[40:24] guess who’s been giving the high hard one 是谁给了霍兰德助理
[40:26] to Holland’s assistant. 关键一击
[40:27] Tafero? 泰非罗
[40:28] Yeah. How’d you… 对 你怎么
[40:29] But which one? 不过你说的是哪个
[40:31] Wait a minute. 等等
[40:32] You mean there’s more than one? 你意思是有不止一个
[40:46] – Bosch. – Harry, – 博斯 – 哈利
[40:47] we got a match on the new print from the door at Gunn’s. 我们找到了甘恩门上那个新指纹的对比样本
[40:50] Tell it. 说说
[40:51] Jesse Tafero. 杰西·泰非罗
[40:52] Shit. Younger brother. 该死 那个弟弟
[40:55] – Do you know him? – No. – 你认识他 – 不认识
[40:57] Only that Rudy had one. 鲁迪就那一个弟弟
[40:58] Me and Pierce are dropping the hammer 我和皮尔斯明天准备
[41:00] on Jesse tomorrow. 拿杰西开到
[41:01] Shake him, see what falls out. 试试他 看看能不能问出什么
[41:03] You want in? 你要加入吗
[41:07] You want me in? 你想让我加入吗
[41:08] Yeah. 当然
[41:10] It seems you have special insight on this one. 看起来你对于此案有独特见解
[41:14] I got a court thing early in the morning. 我上午早些时候还有个庭审要出席
[41:16] No problem. It’ll give us time to track him down. 没问题 正好给我们腾出时间追踪一下他
[41:19] Guess you can cross me off your suspect list. 猜猜你能不能把我从嫌疑人列表上划掉
[41:22] Yeah. You’d think. 你可以想想看
[41:47] That thing with those tabloid idiots went online, 那些白痴小报的东西传到网上了
[41:49] and Becca thought it would be crazy awesome 贝卡还觉得做个我的动图放上去把他们支开
[41:51] to make a gif of me flipping them off. 会超级炫酷
[41:53] Now it’s all over the school. 现在流传的整个学校都是了
[41:55] Is that good or bad? 这是好事还是坏事?
[42:02] Oh. You’re talking to me again. 又跟我说话啦
[42:04] When was I not talking to you? 我什么时候不跟你说话了
[42:09] Becca’s dad got in my grid square this morning. 贝卡的爸爸今天早上找我来着
[42:12] Yeah, I heard. 嗯 我听说了
[42:14] You didn’t really try to fix his ticket, did you? 你并没有真想帮他处理那票的事 对吗
[42:16] I did not. 是的
[42:19] I didn’t think you did. 我也觉得你没有
[42:20] Why is that? 为什么
[42:22] You’re kind of hard core about the rules. 看你对规章制度还是很严肃的
[42:25] For other people. 帮他人做事的话
[42:28] Am I going to create flak for you and Becca’s crew? 我需要为你和贝卡的小团伙树敌吗
[42:30] I’m so over them right now. 我现在就正忙着这事
[42:34] So maybe it’s a good reason 所以也许这是不去参加
[42:36] not to join the travel team. 旅游团的好理由
[42:37] Becca didn’t get asked to join the travel team. 贝卡没有被邀请去参加旅游团
[42:47] Everything all right with you? 你一切还顺利吗
[42:50] Yeah. 还好
[42:52] You going out tonight? 你今晚出去吗
[42:54] No. 不
[42:56] Why not? 为什么不出去
[42:59] Things change. 事情跟原来不一样了
[43:04] You’re like a turtle. 你就像个乌龟一样
[43:07] Your shell’s where you’re safe, 缩在自己的壳里就是安全的
[43:08] but nobody gets under there with you. 但是你的壳里没有其他任何人
[43:11] Not really. 真的
[43:15] Not even me. 甚至都不包括我
[43:21] Is that what it feels like? 你感觉是这样的吗
[43:25] Sometimes. 有时候吧
[43:37] Got to have ice cream on it, right? 要在上面放点冰淇淋 对吗
[43:47] Shit. Shoot. Sorry. 该死 抱歉
[43:50] Relax. I’ll get you a new setup. 不打紧 我给你拿个新的
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme