时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[01:12] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[01:15] | Where the fuck is it? | 他妈的在哪儿 |
[01:42] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[01:45] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[01:48] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[01:51] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[01:53] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[01:56] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[01:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[02:02] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[02:15] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[02:26] | – Harry. – Are you close? | – 哈里 – 你快到了吗 |
[02:28] | I’m on my way over to Narcotics to talk to Ferras | 我准备去纳克迪克市 和费拉面谈 |
[02:30] | and see if they got anything on Meadows. | 看他们有没有梅多思的线索 |
[02:32] | I’m running late. Tanya’s sick. | 我晚点才到 坦尼娅病了 |
[02:34] | I’m about to pick up the boys and take them to school. | 我得送孩子们上学 |
[02:35] | Okay. Don’t sweat it. | 好的 你悠着点 |
[02:37] | Catch you later. | 回头见 |
[02:40] | Help me out here. | 帮我个忙 |
[02:41] | You have a report number? | 你有报告编号吗 |
[02:43] | I was hoping you would do this off the books. | 我想你私下帮我个忙 |
[02:46] | Why would I do that? You got the serial number. | 为什么 你有序列号了 |
[02:49] | And I’m gonna track it with the manufacturer, | 我会追踪制造商 |
[02:50] | see if I can identify a point of sale. | 看能不能找到销售点 |
[02:53] | But I need it dusted. | 但首先得靠你扫出指纹 |
[02:55] | Where’d this little cutie come from? | 这个小可爱哪来的 |
[02:58] | Hey, you know what, don’t even tell me. | 算了 别告诉我 |
[03:00] | I promise, it won’t come back to bite you in the ass. | 我保证 不会给你带来麻烦的 |
[03:02] | If there are any prints, you won’t be able to use them. | 就算上面有指纹 你也没法用 |
[03:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:07] | Give me a few weeks. | 给我几周时间 |
[03:08] | How about a week? | 一周怎么样 |
[03:09] | How about go fuck yourself, Edgar? | 玩儿蛋去吧 埃德加 |
[03:10] | All right, thanks, Miguel. | 谢了 米格尔 |
[03:11] | – I appreciate it. – Yep. | – 感激不尽 – 呵呵 |
[03:22] | He was parked there for months. | 他车停那儿几个月了 |
[03:24] | Slinging dope? | 贩毒吗 |
[03:26] | No, from what I could tell, just a user. | 据我观察 只是吸毒 |
[03:28] | When he first showed up on Heliotrope, | 当他第一次出现在这边 |
[03:31] | I booked him on a G of chiva. | 我因为一千美金海洛因逮捕了他 |
[03:33] | – Didn’t see that on his rap. – He’s a Vet. | – 记录里可没写 – 他是个老兵 |
[03:36] | Cut him a break. | 放过他了 |
[03:38] | Noble. He snitch for you? | 真高尚 他给你当线人吗 |
[03:41] | From time to time. | 有时候吧 |
[03:42] | – Nothing much. – Did ya get to know him? | – 不经常 – 你了解他吗 |
[03:45] | Some. A bitter motherfucker. | 不多 一个愤世嫉俗的混蛋 |
[03:47] | About the war. | 总提到那场战争 |
[03:49] | How the Army fucked him over. | 说参军毁了他 |
[03:51] | And how his so-called brothers turned their backs. | 所谓的兄弟们都不帮他 |
[03:53] | He was pretty rabid about that shit. | 他一提起这些事就很偏激 |
[03:55] | – Names? – Naw. | – 都有哪些人 – 不知道 |
[03:58] | Ever say how they fucked him over? | 说过他们是怎么毁掉他的吗 |
[04:00] | Just that they fucked him outta what he had coming. | 只说他自己罪有应得 而他们冷漠以待 |
[04:02] | And they were gonna get theirs. | 他们也将遭到报应 |
[04:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:09] | Your brother, Edward Gunn. | 你弟弟 爱德华·甘恩 |
[04:11] | My brother was a solid gold asshole. | 我弟弟是个24K纯金的混蛋 |
[04:14] | But rape? Murder? | 但不会强奸或谋杀 |
[04:18] | What about the arrest? | 那次拘捕呢 |
[04:20] | Harassment, plain and simple. | 只是一般的骚扰而已 |
[04:23] | My brother was involved with that girl. | 我弟弟和那女孩交往过 |
[04:25] | That was not a rape situation. Eddie wasn’t gonna hurt her. | 那不是强暴 爱德华没想伤害她 |
[04:29] | Bosch just busted in there, he broke down the goddamn door. | 博斯忽然闯进来 踹开了那扇该死的门 |
[04:33] | Your brother had clothesline and duct tape with him at the time. | 你弟弟当时身边一堆绳子和胶带 |
[04:36] | He was a housepainter. | 他是个油漆工 |
[04:38] | Tools of his trade. | 那些是他的工具 |
[04:40] | The girl didn’t ever press charges, did she? | 那个女孩从未起诉过 对吧 |
[04:43] | Bosch misunderstood the whole thing. | 博斯误会了这整件事 |
[04:47] | No choirboy, your brother. | 你弟弟可不是正人君子 |
[04:49] | Yeah, he drank. | 对 他喝酒了 |
[04:51] | I washed my hands. | 我推卸了责任 |
[04:53] | But still. | 不过 |
[04:55] | And who showed up every time he got busted? | 每次他被捕 谁都一定在场 |
[04:58] | Trying to get Eddie to confess to what he ain’t done? | 谁想让爱德华招供他没干过的事 |
[05:02] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[05:03] | He made my brother’s life a living hell. | 他让我弟弟活在地狱里 |
[06:15] | I found these in a closet upstairs. | 我在楼上的衣柜里发现了这些 |
[06:18] | Photographs. | 照片 |
[06:20] | I was keeping them for George to show his kids. | 我替乔治保管 以后他可以给自己的小孩看 |
[06:24] | How’ve you been, Connie? | 你近来如何 康妮 |
[06:27] | Good days, bad days. | 有好有坏 |
[06:29] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[06:31] | How’s the new place? | 新房子怎么样 |
[06:33] | I love it. | 我喜欢它 |
[06:34] | Ten minutes to campus. | 十分钟就到学校 |
[06:36] | Those 20th Street Craftsman bungalows. | 二十号街那些工匠风格的平房 |
[06:40] | Near where I came up. | 跟我提过的地方很近 |
[06:42] | I went through, and kept a few things for myself, | 我去看过了 自己留了几件东西 |
[06:45] | but nothing that I thought you might like. | 不过你不会喜欢的 |
[06:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | So, just take what you… what you want. | 随便拿… 想要的都拿走吧 |
[06:55] | I’ll take it all. | 我会全部拿走 |
[07:02] | Connie, I, um… | 康妮 我… |
[07:05] | I’m thinking about relocating. | 我打算搬个新家 |
[07:08] | Taking another job. | 换个工作 |
[07:11] | This city is in your pores. | 这座城市已经深入你的骨髓了 |
[07:14] | You’ll never scrub it out. | 你永远不可能真正远离它 |
[07:25] | What’d Ferras have to say? | 费拉怎么说 |
[07:27] | Nothing on the dope angle. | 没什么特别的 |
[07:29] | Meadows mighta had a falling out with his Army buddies. | 梅多思可能和他战友不和 |
[07:31] | Swore he’d get back at them. | 发誓会报复他们 |
[07:32] | Bad blood, it’s a motive. | 有过嫌隙 这是个动机 |
[07:34] | Names? | 有姓名吗 |
[07:35] | None whatsoever. | 没有 |
[07:37] | Anything on street video? | 街景录像呢 |
[07:39] | Cameras on the back block were busted. | 街区后面的摄像头坏了 |
[07:41] | So no video. But, I did find this. | 没录像 不过我发现了这个 |
[07:44] | Meadows’ unit had a Facebook page. | 梅多思的营队有个脸书主页 |
[07:51] | Now that’s a recruiting poster. | 拍得像征兵广告 |
[07:54] | Be all you can be. | “军中自有黄金屋” |
[07:55] | Where is that? | 这是在哪 |
[07:56] | Iraq, it looks like. | 看着像伊拉克 |
[07:58] | And that’s a lotta cash. | 这么多钱 |
[08:00] | Baksheesh. | 是酬金 |
[08:02] | Bribes for locals. | 给当地人的贿赂 |
[08:03] | Our tax dollars at work. | 都是咱们交的税 |
[08:07] | – And who’s this? – Captain Trevor Dobbs. | – 这是谁 – 特雷弗·多布斯队长 |
[08:11] | Meadows’ team leader. | 梅多思的头儿 |
[08:12] | Owns and operates Comprehensive Solutions, | 开着一家叫”全面解决方案”的公司 |
[08:15] | a personal security consulting firm out in Encino. | 一家在西诺的私人安全顾问公司 |
[08:19] | Let’s say we go chat him up. | 那找他聊聊吧 |
[08:20] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[08:21] | Waiting on a callback from St. Louis | 在等圣路易斯市回电话 |
[08:23] | on Meadows’ military records. | 查梅多思的服役记录 |
[08:25] | I figured I’d run these names down, | 我想把这些名字记下来 |
[08:28] | and see if any of ’em are local. | 看其中有没有本地人 |
[08:30] | Knock yourself out. I’ll let you know how it goes. | 那你随便弄 我会保持联络 |
[08:39] | I don’t see the point. | 我看不出有什么用 |
[08:40] | The point of the motion is to introduce | 这项议案意义在于 |
[08:42] | the wrongful death suit. | 引出那桩过失杀人罪的起诉 |
[08:43] | Jury came back with a whopping one dollar in damages. | 陪审团裁定只要赔一美元 |
[08:46] | Basically said it was a good shooting, | 基本等于说 那一枪打得好 |
[08:48] | he just didn’t follow all the rules and regs. | 只是有点不合规 |
[08:50] | He was accused of planting a gun, Rudy. | 他被指控过捏造证物 鲁迪 |
[08:53] | Accused, not proven. | 指控 又没证实 |
[08:54] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[08:55] | As soon as it’s introduced, | 只要一提出来 |
[08:57] | it’s a skunk in the jury box. | 陪审团风向就会变了 |
[08:58] | The recent Allen case? | 最近的爱伦案 |
[09:01] | As a witness, Bosch is already junk bonds. | 作为证人 博斯已经毫无信誉 |
[09:03] | This would seal the deal, my friend. | 这案子就板上钉钉了 |
[09:05] | If the judge grants the motion. | 如果法官批准了议案 |
[09:07] | It’s certainly worth a try. | 那当然值得一试 |
[09:09] | You’re the lawyer. | 你是律师 听你的 |
[09:10] | Let’s talk about our other little problem. | 谈谈另一个小问题吧 |
[09:13] | Miss Annabelle Crowe. | 安娜贝儿·克劳小姐 |
[09:18] | Better if she didn’t testify, at all. | 最好别让她出庭作证 |
[09:21] | Rudy… | 鲁迪 |
[09:22] | I was thinking more along the lines of inducements. | 我想引诱她 |
[09:25] | Jay, I wasn’t suggesting long-term parking. | 杰伊 我没说要长期搁置 |
[09:29] | All I’m saying is, we have options. | 我只想说 我们还有选择 |
[09:32] | Ways of getting Miss Crowe on board. | 有方法拉克劳小姐入伙 |
[09:35] | She’s a party girl. | 她是个派对动物 |
[09:38] | Let’s find something. | 让咱们挖点料出来 |
[09:40] | By all means. | 掘地三尺 |
[09:41] | Let’s bring her the fuck on board. | 也要拉她下水 |
[10:03] | Trevor Dobbs? | 特雷弗·多布斯吗 |
[10:05] | Yes, sir. Can I help you? | 是我 先生 有何贵干 |
[10:07] | Detective Bosch, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警察局的博斯探长 |
[10:09] | I’d like to ask you some questions about William Meadows. | 我想问几个关于威廉·梅多思的问题 |
[10:12] | Billy? | 比利吗 |
[10:14] | Is he all right? | 他还好吧 |
[10:17] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[10:19] | No. | 没有 |
[10:19] | Well, I’m sorry to tell you. | 很抱歉告诉你 |
[10:21] | He was murdered last week. | 他上周被谋杀了 |
[10:25] | Ah, shit. | 见鬼 |
[10:30] | Let’s, uh… Let’s go inside. | 进屋聊吧 |
[10:35] | I didn’t see anything in the news or in the papers. | 新闻报纸上我都没看到任何消息 |
[10:38] | It was reported as a John Doe. | 媒体报成了无名氏 |
[10:41] | Homeless man in Hollywood. | 把他当成了好莱坞的流浪汉 |
[10:43] | Took a few days to make an ID. | 花了好几天才辨明身份 |
[10:47] | Some people don’t get obits, do they? | 有些人是得不到讣告的 对吧 |
[10:50] | No, they don’t. | 是啊 得不到 |
[10:52] | Billy deserved one. | 比利应该有个讣告 |
[10:54] | He served his country. | 他为国效忠过 |
[10:56] | Goddamn. | 天啊 |
[10:58] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[11:06] | This you? | 这是你吗 |
[11:09] | Yep. And most of my team. | 嗯 和我大半战友一块 |
[11:12] | Iraq. | 在伊拉克 |
[11:13] | Anbar Province. | 安巴尔省 |
[11:14] | Near Ramadi. | 拉马迪附近 |
[11:15] | Special Forces. | 特种部队 |
[11:16] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:18] | Meadows had the tattoo. | 梅多思身上有纹身 |
[11:20] | You recognize it. | 你居然能认出来 |
[11:21] | I was Fifth group. | 我曾在第五小组 |
[11:23] | ODA three-nine-nine-two. | 我在三九九二作战分遣队 |
[11:28] | So Meadow’s mother said he | 梅多思母亲说 |
[11:29] | also did two tours in Afghanistan. | 他去过两次阿富汗 |
[11:31] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[11:33] | night recons started to freak him out. | 他怕做夜间侦察 |
[11:36] | He had to get high just to go on patrol. | 喝高了才能巡逻 |
[11:38] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[11:40] | Yeah, it wears on you. | 是啊 恐惧会笼罩你 |
[11:41] | You’re out there… pitch black. | 独自在外 漆黑一片 |
[11:43] | You get separated from your unit… | 又和营队分离开了… |
[11:45] | Feels like the sound of your own | 感觉自己的呼吸声 |
[11:47] | breathing’s gonna give you away. | 都会招来敌人 |
[11:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:50] | The Black Echo. | 传说中的”黑色回声” |
[11:52] | So, you know. | 所以 你是理解的 |
[11:54] | You also know, some | 那你应该也知道 |
[11:56] | soldiers weather the storm better than others. | 有些士兵比别人更能承受风暴 |
[11:59] | And when he came back? | 他回国后呢 |
[12:00] | Billy had problems. | 比利的问题就来了 |
[12:02] | With drugs, problems with the law, | 嗑药 违法犯罪 |
[12:05] | arrests, in and out of fucking rehab. | 被逮捕 反复进出戒毒所 |
[12:08] | Loaned him money. | 借过他钱 |
[12:10] | Aw, shit, I gave him money. | 不是借 我直接给他钱 |
[12:13] | Couple years ago, he was in real dire straits. | 几年前 他水深火热 |
[12:18] | So, ah, I took him to Charlie Company. | 所以 我把他带到了退伍军人援助中心 |
[12:21] | – How’d that work out? – It didn’t. | – 有用吗 – 没有 |
[12:28] | Looks like you weathered it all right. | 你倒是调节得很好 |
[12:32] | I’m one of the lucky ones. | 我比较走运 |
[12:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[12:35] | Started a family, a business. | 有了自己的家庭 公司 |
[12:37] | Comprehensive Solutions. | “全面解决方案” |
[12:39] | Security consulting. | 做安全顾问 |
[12:41] | I’ve done well. | 我还行吧 |
[12:43] | Meadows ever work for you? | 梅多思为你工作过吗 |
[12:44] | No, he couldn’t pass the physical. | 没 他体检不合格 |
[12:46] | The kind of work that we do… | 我们这个行当… |
[12:48] | It’s not monitoring residential burglar alarms. | 可不是监视居民防盗报警器什么的 |
[12:51] | So you’re talking contracting, like Blackwater? | 你是说做签约雇佣兵 像黑水公司那样吗 |
[12:57] | Unless you have sky-high security clearance, Detective, | 探长 除非你有极高的安保知情权限 |
[13:00] | I can’t talk about it. | 否则我不便透露 |
[13:02] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[13:07] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 多谢 – 客气 |
[13:09] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己出去 |
[13:39] | I know we’re supposed to cooperate with you people, | 我知道我们应该和你们合作 |
[13:42] | but half the time you got your wires crossed. | 但半数情况下 都会引人误会 |
[13:45] | And it puts our clients off if we’re talking to the cops. | 如果我们和警察谈话 老兵们会不安的 |
[13:48] | I could always get a warrant. | 我可以拿张搜查令来 |
[13:50] | Oh, now you’re gonna strong arm me, huh? | 现在你要对我用强制手段了 是吧 |
[13:53] | Only if I have to. | 必要时会 |
[13:55] | You ever serve, Detective? | 你当过兵吗 探长 |
[13:57] | – I did in fact. – Where? | – 当过 – 在哪儿 |
[13:59] | Desert Storm. | “沙漠风暴”行动 |
[14:00] | A tour in Afghanistan after 9-11. | 911后 去阿富汗执行过一次任务 |
[14:07] | Helen Archer. | 海伦·阿彻 |
[14:09] | She got as close to Billy Meadows as anybody. | 她和比利·梅多思关系密切 |
[14:12] | Girlfriend close? | 女朋友吗 |
[14:13] | Don’t think so. She was more drink than drugs. | 我觉得不是 她嗜酒成性 却不嗑药 |
[14:18] | But they were both early on in Iraq. | 他们俩都很早就去了伊拉克 |
[14:21] | Caught the really crazy shit. | 赶上最坏的那一阵了 |
[14:23] | Common ground, you know. | 有共同经历 你懂的 |
[14:28] | That’s where she works. | 她在这儿工作 |
[14:30] | If she wants you to know more than that, that’s up to her. | 至于她想不想告诉你更多 就得看她了 |
[14:32] | Still like to see his file. | 还是想看他的档案 |
[14:35] | For that, you are gonna need a warrant. | 那你得拿张搜查令来 |
[14:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:46] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[14:47] | I’m trying to reach Detective Bosch? | 博斯探长在吗 |
[14:49] | He’s not here right now. Can I take a message? | 他不在 我可以捎个信吗 |
[14:51] | – You still his partner? – I am. | – 你还是他的搭档? – 是的 |
[14:53] | This is Scott Anderson. I write for the Times. | 我是斯科特·安德森 《时代周刊》的记者 |
[14:56] | I know who you are. | 我听说过你 |
[14:57] | I’m about to post a piece on Edward Gunn. | 我会发表一篇关于爱德华·甘恩的报道 |
[14:59] | We’re not working that case. | 我们不负责那个案子 |
[15:02] | – Detectives Robertson and Pierce are. – I know. | – 罗伯森和皮尔斯探员负责 – 我知道 |
[15:05] | I was just wondering if Detective Bosch would care to comment. | 我只想问 博斯探长是否想发表评论 |
[15:09] | Now that Gunn is dead, how does he feel? | 甘恩死了 他有何感想 |
[15:12] | I really think you should speak to media relations. | 你应该找媒体公关部谈 |
[15:15] | You’re his partner. You know him better than anyone. | 你是他的搭档 比谁都了解他 |
[15:18] | After pursuing Gunn for so long, | 在追查甘恩这么久后 |
[15:20] | is he disappointed? | 他失望了吗 |
[15:21] | Frustrated? Angry? | 沮丧吗 恼怒吗 |
[15:24] | Look, he’s working. And so am I. | 他正在工作 我也是 |
[15:28] | Tell him my deadline’s tonight. | 告诉他我会等到今晚 |
[15:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:57] | You have plans for this weekend? | 你这周末有安排吗 |
[16:00] | Maddie’s always got something going on. | 玛迪的事儿总是很多 |
[16:03] | Volleyball, homework. | 排球 作业 |
[16:05] | Hard to keep track. | 我都跟不上节奏 |
[16:07] | We should grab a bite sometime. | 咱们有空一起吃顿饭吧 |
[16:08] | The three of us. | 咱们三个 |
[16:11] | That’d be good. | 挺好的 |
[16:13] | That wasn’t even a distant cousin of convincing. | 你这语气也太勉强了 |
[16:17] | No, no really. | 没啊 |
[16:18] | It’d be nice for you guys to meet. | 你们见一见挺好的 |
[16:19] | – But? – No but. | – 只是呢 – 没有只是 |
[16:22] | – No pressure. – None felt. | – 没压力吧 – 没有 |
[16:35] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没事 |
[16:38] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[17:00] | Maddie? | 玛迪 |
[17:03] | She goes, “I don’t care how you get there. I’m not a taxi.” | 她说 “我不在乎你怎么过来 我又不是开出租的” |
[17:05] | You can’t force her to take you to The Grove. | 你不能强迫她带你到格罗夫购物中心 |
[17:07] | I’m not forcing anyone, but… | 我没有强迫谁… 等会 |
[17:10] | Dinner. | 吃晚饭了 |
[17:11] | I’ll be out in a minute. I’m talking to Becca. | 我马上出来 我在和贝卡通话 |
[17:13] | – Hi Becca. – Hi, Mr. Bosch. | – 你好贝卡 – 你好 博斯先生 |
[17:15] | Dad. | 爸 |
[17:17] | – Okay, okay. – Just start without me. | – 好吧 – 你们先吃吧 |
[17:20] | It’ll get cold. | 等会菜就凉了 |
[17:21] | That’s why God made microwaves. | 所以上帝才会造出微波炉啊 |
[17:36] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | – 嘿 老爸 – 嘿 |
[17:40] | So what’s going on this weekend? | 这周末怎么安排 |
[17:43] | I have matches Saturday and Sunday. | 我周六日都有比赛 |
[17:45] | Both home. You coming? | 都在家 你会来吗 |
[17:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:49] | You doing homework? | 你在写作业吗 |
[17:52] | Just finished. | 刚写完了 |
[17:58] | – That our kid? – Bless his little trick turning heart. | – 是他吗 – 当心他的小心机 |
[18:08] | Let’s go. Somebody wants to talk to you. | 走吧 有人想跟你谈谈 |
[18:11] | Put it down. Let’s go. | 把烟扔了 走吧 |
[18:12] | – Shit. – Come on. | – 操 – 快点 |
[18:27] | What up, man? | 有事吗 |
[18:32] | Looking for Helen Archer. | 我们在找海伦·阿彻 |
[18:34] | There you go. | 这边 |
[18:38] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[18:43] | – Helen Archer? – Yeah. | – 是海伦·阿彻吗 – 怎么 |
[18:46] | – Detective Bosch. – Detective Edgar. | – 博斯探长 – 埃德加探长 |
[18:47] | LAPD Homicide. | 洛杉矶警察局凶杀科 |
[18:49] | Homicide, huh? Who’s dead? | 凶杀 谁死了 |
[18:52] | William Meadows. | 威廉·梅多思 |
[18:59] | I just saw Billy last month. | 我上个月才见过比利 |
[19:02] | I took him out for something to eat. | 带他出去吃了顿饭 |
[19:04] | – How was he? – Strung-out and mangy. | – 他怎么样 – 脏兮兮 风吹就倒 |
[19:09] | He nodded off at dinner. | 他晚饭时打起了盹 |
[19:12] | Couldn’t even hold a knife and a fork. | 连刀叉都握不住 |
[19:14] | I had to cut his steak for him. | 我得为他切牛排 |
[19:16] | You and Billy. More than friends? | 你和比利 不只是朋友吗 |
[19:19] | Pals. | 好哥们吧 |
[19:21] | Just pals. | 只是好哥们 |
[19:24] | Stupid name he had for us. | 他起的这个傻逼称呼 |
[19:27] | He had some in-country romance he was hanging onto. | 他在国内有个女朋友 |
[19:34] | That her? | 是她吗 |
[19:38] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:41] | You know he was talking about going back over there again. | 他说过想回到战场上 |
[19:44] | – He re-upped? – Oh God, Christ, no. | – 续服兵役吗 – 不 不是 |
[19:47] | As PMCs. | 只是私营军事承包商 |
[19:48] | You know, contractors. | 做承包人 |
[19:50] | You know, it’s typical addict bullshit. | 其实就是典型的上瘾 |
[19:52] | Like going over there was gonna solve anything. | 就好像回到那儿 就能解决什么问题似的 |
[19:54] | Guys from his old unit? | 他以前的战友呢 |
[19:56] | I don’t know, I guess. | 我不知道 |
[19:58] | You know, I didn’t know them. | 不认识他们 |
[20:00] | I didn’t even know their names. | 连名字都不知道 |
[20:02] | We hear he might have had a falling out with some of them. | 听说他和一些人不和 |
[20:05] | Well, that’d be news to me. Cause, he was talking about | 这我倒是头回听说 因为他一直说 |
[20:07] | how great it was gonna be this time | 这次去那边会有多棒 |
[20:09] | and how much money they were all gonna make. | 说他们都会赚到一大笔钱 |
[20:11] | This time? Had he done it before? | 这次? 他以前还去过吗 |
[20:14] | As a contractor? Yeah, a couple of times. | 当承包人吗 有啊 两三次 |
[20:20] | God, my poor Billy. | 天啊 我可怜的比利 |
[20:23] | You know, he was so deluded. | 他太自欺欺人了 |
[20:24] | He was never going back there again. | 其实他再也回不去了 |
[20:26] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:27] | Haven’t you been listening to me? | 你没听我讲吗 |
[20:28] | He was a wreck. | 他是个废人 |
[20:30] | He had this asshole friend. | 他有个混蛋朋友 |
[20:32] | He just… He just kept filling his head | 不停给他灌输些虚无飘渺的事 |
[20:34] | with smoke and leading him on. | 不停指使他 |
[20:36] | This asshole have a name? | 这个混蛋有名字吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, of course he has a fucking name. | 当然他妈的有名字了 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[20:46] | Woody. Something. | 叫伍迪什么的 |
[20:49] | I… You know, I never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[20:52] | And to be honest with you guys, | 说实话 |
[20:53] | I didn’t know any of them. | 那帮人我一个也不认识 |
[20:55] | It’s quite possible he was making it all up. | 可能这一切都是他编的 |
[20:57] | All of it. All of this shit. Everything. | 这些鬼话 都是他编的 |
[21:03] | You know, it wasn’t so long ago that… | 不久前他还… |
[21:07] | he was doing better. | 还挺好的 |
[21:11] | And then… | 后来… |
[21:15] | … he wasn’t. | 就变了 |
[21:24] | Bosch. Your boy’s in Room One. | 博斯 你要的人在一号房 |
[21:27] | I’m sure he’s thirsty by now. | 我想他一定很渴了 |
[21:30] | – I have to make a call. – I’ll take this. | – 我得打个电话 – 这边交给我 |
[21:36] | This is Rick Jackson. | 我是里克·杰克森 |
[21:38] | Leave a message. I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我稍后会打给你 |
[21:40] | Jerry Edgar again. | 还是我 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[21:42] | I can come to you. Whatever works. | 我可以来找你 无论怎样都行 |
[21:45] | Give me a call when you have a chance. | 有空给我回个电话 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[21:50] | Hey, I didn’t do it. I heard about that guy | 不是我干的 我听说过那个人 |
[21:53] | that got jumped outside the 7-Eleven. | 在便利店外跳车的人 |
[21:55] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[22:11] | You recognize that land whale? | 你认识这辆车吗 |
[22:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[22:16] | Take another look. | 再看一眼 |
[22:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:25] | I might have seen it before. | 可能以前见过 |
[22:27] | I dunno. | 不确定 |
[22:36] | You were tagging, | 你当时在涂鸦 |
[22:38] | but you didn’t finish. | 但没画完 |
[22:41] | We found a half a can of spray paint at the scene. | 我们在场外发现了半罐涂料 |
[22:45] | Same color. | 是同一种颜色 |
[22:47] | What tagger throws away a half a can? | 有哪个画手会扔掉半罐颜料 |
[22:49] | You were interrupted before you could finish. | 你被打断了 |
[22:53] | By what? | 什么打断了你 |
[22:58] | We’re very interested | 我们很有兴趣 |
[23:00] | and we’d like to take the next step. | 想和你见面 |
[23:01] | I’m open to that. | 我完全可以 |
[23:03] | Let us fly you up for the day. | 那咱们定个日子吧 |
[23:05] | A formal interview? | 正式面试吗 |
[23:06] | Call it a first date. See if there’s chemistry. | 更像是初次约会 看双方合不合适 |
[23:09] | I’m betting there is. | 我猜肯定有 |
[23:12] | I’ll check my schedule. | 我看看日程安排 |
[23:14] | Do that, and I’ll clear mine. | 我这边也会排出时间 |
[23:15] | Look forward to meeting you, Chief. | 期待与你见面 局长 |
[23:22] | Look, I had my scrip going. | 我当时正在涂鸦 |
[23:25] | Into it, you know? | 很投入 |
[23:29] | Then this ride pulls up. | 然后这辆车停下来了 |
[23:31] | Okay, when was that? | 什么时候 |
[23:34] | Around midnight, maybe. | 午夜时分吧 |
[23:36] | – What kind of car? – SUV. | – 什么样的车 – 越野车 |
[23:40] | – Make? Model? – Sorry. | – 厂商? 型号? – 不知道 |
[23:44] | – Color? – Black. | – 颜色? – 黑的 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:50] | So it pulls up. Then what? | 它停了 然后呢 |
[23:52] | I hid. | 我躲起来了 |
[23:55] | Did you hear anything? See anything? | 你听到什么 看到什么了吗 |
[23:58] | Too dark. | 太黑了 |
[24:01] | Too dark to hear? | 太黑了 听不见? |
[24:02] | Too far away. Too much traffic. | 太远了 路上车很多 |
[24:06] | Just waiting for them to leave. | 我只想等他们离开 |
[24:08] | – Them? – Whoever. In the car. | – 他们? – 车里的人 |
[24:12] | There was more than one guy in the car? | 车里不只一个人吗 |
[24:14] | It beats me. | 这问倒我了 |
[24:17] | – The driver? – I didn’t see him. | – 司机呢 – 没看见他 |
[24:20] | He see you? | 他看见你了吗 |
[24:24] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[24:49] | No. | 没有 |
[24:52] | Look, man, that’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[24:55] | All right? Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[24:58] | What’d you do when the black SUV pulled away? | 那辆黑越野车走后 你做了什么 |
[25:00] | I got outta there. | 我离开了那里 |
[25:04] | And you didn’t go and check out the RV? | 你没去房车附近看看吗 |
[25:07] | I didn’t go anywhere near it. | 我没靠近过它 |
[25:42] | Snipers. Five-hundred meters on the T of two. | 狙击手们 距离五百米 目标两个 |
[25:46] | Five. Four. Three. | 五 四 三 |
[25:54] | That’s the kind a sugar papa likes. | 金主爸爸爱死这一炮了 |
[25:57] | Fuck you, bitch, I won. | 日你 婊子 我赢了 |
[25:59] | How you figure that? I didn’t hear you hit the five. | 你怎么知道的 你连五百米都没打中 |
[26:02] | That’s ’cause I hit the eight. | 我打的是八百米 |
[26:03] | Asshole. That’s not what he called. | 傻逼 命令可不是这样 |
[26:06] | Yeah, but it is the tougher shot. | 无所谓 我这炮更牛逼 |
[26:08] | And Xavi, I don’t play for second place. | 我可不会甘居人下 哈维 |
[26:11] | Dobbs. | 多布斯 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Impressive. | 成绩还不错 |
[26:18] | – But what did I call? – Five hundred. | – 但我的命令是什么 – 五百米 |
[26:20] | And what did you hit, Woodrow? | 你打到哪儿了 伍德鲁 |
[26:22] | The eight hundred. But Captain… | 八百米 可队长… |
[26:24] | So you missed the five hundred completely? | 所以你完全错过了五百米处的目标 |
[26:26] | I wasn’t fucking aiming for it… | 我又没瞄准它… |
[26:28] | You fucking lost, asshole. | 你他妈的输了 混蛋 |
[26:29] | You scored zero on the mission, soldier. | 这任务你零分哦 |
[26:31] | Never could follow orders. | 从来没法好好听令 |
[26:33] | Yeah, fuck you both. | 操你们两个 |
[26:35] | Xavi and shit head. | 哈维和屎脑袋 |
[26:38] | Stand by. | 注意听令 |
[26:40] | Twelve-hundred meters on the T of two. | 一千二百米 目标两个 |
[26:43] | Five. Four. Three. | 五 四 三 |
[26:55] | You know this one? Been there? | 你知道这一家吗 以前去过吗 |
[26:59] | It’s okay. | 还好吧 |
[27:01] | Place to stay when it’s cold. | 天冷了就待在里面 |
[27:03] | Beats the youth halls. | 比少年宫好 |
[27:05] | Like you would know. | 你又没进去待过 |
[27:08] | You’d be surprised. | 说出来吓你一跳 |
[27:10] | Bullshit. | 扯淡吧你 |
[27:13] | McClaren mostly. | 我主要待在麦克拉伦 |
[27:16] | – Seriously? – I was a runner. | – 真的吗 – 我经常逃跑 |
[27:20] | You ever get away for long? | 你长期逃脱过吗 |
[27:22] | Once. For six weeks. | 有次 逃了六周 |
[27:40] | If you think of anything. | 想起任何事了就联系我 |
[27:50] | When you ran, how far’d you make it? | 你最远逃到了哪里 |
[27:54] | Not far enough. | 反正被抓回来了 |
[27:56] | Anyway, you remember anything, give me a call, yeah? | 想起来任何事了 就给我打电话 好吗 |
[28:09] | He’s fifty-something. He wakes up, | 他五十来岁 早上醒来 |
[28:12] | goes to work, comes home. | 上班 回家 |
[28:14] | Same shit, different shovel, every day. | 每天都是同一堆烂摊子 |
[28:16] | Teenage daughter. Ex in Hong Kong someplace, I think. | 女儿十几岁 前妻在香港什么的 |
[28:19] | They talk about that shit all the time. | 总是聊这些屁事 |
[28:21] | It’s boring fucking shit. | 烦死了 |
[28:22] | I’m telling you, this guy is not a problem. | 我跟你们说 这家伙不成问题 |
[28:24] | We don’t need to sweat it. | 我们没必要紧张兮兮 |
[28:26] | – He’s a Fifth Group guy. – No shit. | – 他以前是第五小组的 – 不是吧 |
[28:29] | Yeah, and good at what he does. | 没错 而且还特别厉害 |
[28:31] | Maybe back in the day. But now? He’s fucking old. | 也许以前挺厉害的 不过现在 他只是个糟老头 |
[28:35] | He’s past it. | 不复当年了 |
[28:36] | Do not fucking underestimate him. | 别他妈小瞧他 |
[28:42] | – And toss your phones. – For fuck’s sake, Dobbs. | – 把手机都扔了 – 我就操了蛋了 多布斯 |
[28:45] | New burners at the office. Do it today. | 从今天起 办公都用一次性手机 |
[28:47] | And cash only. | 只准花现金 |
[28:49] | That includes your chica. | 包括你叫鸡 |
[28:51] | Hmm. I’ll cut up her cards. | 我会把他那些妓女名片都剪了 |
[28:54] | This surveillance shit. | 监视的鬼差事 |
[28:56] | How much longer I gotta do that? | 我还得干多久 |
[28:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 很抱歉 |
[29:00] | Is it cutting into your surf time? | 耽误你冲浪的时间了吗 |
[29:02] | As a matter of fact it is. | 事实上 还真是 |
[29:04] | A little longer. | 再多监视一阵吧 |
[29:05] | We gotta know what he knows. | 我们得知道他知道了什么 |
[29:08] | I’m telling you, this guy has no ties to us. | 这家伙不会查到我们头上的 |
[29:11] | Keep on him. | 继续盯着他 |
[29:13] | Just till the other thing is done. | 直到咱们做完另一件事 |
[29:16] | How is our friend in the South Bay? | 南湾的那位朋友近来如何 |
[29:19] | Still friendly. | 关系还行 |
[29:23] | Crate and Barrel. | 瘦杆和胖桶 |
[29:25] | Bosch. Oh, listen to this. | 博斯 来听这个 |
[29:27] | “This dogged detective, | “这位狗一样顽强的侦探 |
[29:29] | tireless in his pursuit of this suspected serial killer.” | 对连环杀手嫌疑犯穷追不舍” |
[29:33] | End-quote. | 引用完毕 |
[29:33] | He thinks you’re a dog, Harry. | 他说你是狗 哈里 |
[29:36] | – Who does? – Scott Anderson. | – 谁写的 – 斯科特·安德森 |
[29:38] | Just posted this thing about the Gunn case. | 刚发了篇甘恩案的报道 |
[29:41] | You’re featured prominently. | 你占了很大篇幅 |
[29:43] | “Detective Bosch could not be reached for comment.” | “博斯探长拒绝对此发表评论” |
[29:46] | Fuck him. | 操 |
[29:47] | “Edward Gunn, found dead outside his Hollywood apartment | “爱德华·甘恩被发现死在他好莱坞的公寓外 |
[29:50] | “Showed signs he’d been involved in a struggle. | 有迹象表明他曾与人搏斗 |
[29:52] | Ante-mortem bruising.” | 死前有擦伤” |
[29:53] | How the fuck he get that so fast? | 他怎么这么快就知道了 |
[29:55] | I know guys would give it up for a wink | 有些警察被人抛个媚眼 |
[29:57] | and a cup of coffee. | 请杯咖啡 就招供了 |
[29:58] | You guys seen J. Edgar? | 你们见过杰瑞·埃德加了吗 |
[30:00] | Haven’t seen him. | 没见过 |
[30:08] | Jerry. I’m going to see our friend. | 杰瑞 我待会去见咱们的朋友 |
[30:10] | Hit me back, I’ll give you the when and where. | 回电话 我会告诉你时间地点 |
[30:14] | Roll down those sleeves, detective. | 把袖子放下来 探长 |
[30:16] | – Excuse me? – Your sleeves? | – 什么 – 你的袖子 |
[30:18] | Unless you wanna scrape those tats off | 除非你拿钢丝刷刮掉纹身 |
[30:20] | with a wire brush, not in my station. | 否则别出现在我的警局里 |
[30:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[30:33] | The Seven Deadly Sins and the Four Last Things. | “七宗原罪与万民四末” |
[30:37] | By Bosch. | 博斯著 |
[30:38] | One of his followers, actually. | 其实 是他一个粉丝写的 |
[30:40] | Greed, wrath, gluttony, et cetera, | 贪婪 愤怒 暴食 等等 |
[30:44] | all depicted along the outer rim. | 都被描绘在外轮边缘 |
[30:46] | The circular image is the eye of God. | 中心图像是上帝之眼 |
[30:50] | He sees all. | 他全知全能 |
[30:52] | The Latin. | 这句拉丁语 |
[30:53] | Cave Cave Deus Videt. Cave Cave Deus Videt. | |
[30:56] | “Beware, Beware, God Sees.” | 意思是”当心 当心 上帝在看” |
[30:59] | You speak Latin? | 你会拉丁语吗 |
[31:00] | No. Google Translate does. | 不会 谷歌翻译 |
[31:02] | Correct. God sees. | 哈哈对的 上帝在看 |
[31:07] | Dark shit. | 真暗黑 |
[31:09] | Dark shit indeed. | 确实很暗黑 |
[31:11] | Hieronymus Bosch envisioned a world engulfed in evil. | 希罗尼穆斯·博斯展现了一个被罪恶吞噬的世界 |
[31:15] | The darkness more than light. | 黑暗大于光明 |
[31:18] | The Garden of Earthly Delights. | 《尘世欢愉之花园》 |
[31:20] | Meesterwerk. His masterpiece. | 是他的杰作 |
[31:23] | The owls. | 这些猫头鹰 |
[31:25] | What do they mean? | 代表什么 |
[31:26] | They’re the symbol of evil. | 它们是邪恶的象征 |
[31:28] | Even in the Garden of Eden, evil lurks. | 即使在伊甸园里 也潜藏着邪恶 |
[31:33] | After the fall, | 被打落凡尘后 |
[31:35] | sinful man wraps his arms around evil. | 充满罪恶的人类敞开怀抱拥抱罪恶 |
[31:38] | He embraces it. | 他拥抱了它 |
[31:41] | Ultimately, it all leads to Hell, Detective. | 最终走向了地狱 探长 |
[31:48] | How is it you’re back in the world? | 你怎么重操旧业了 |
[31:50] | Ah, most of Marks’ crew got indicted on a RICO. | 马克手下大部分员工都被起诉集体犯罪 |
[31:53] | Including Lucky Luke Rykov. | 包括好运气的卢克·雷科夫 |
[31:55] | Rumor has it, though, he’s back in St. Petersburg. | 传言说 他回圣彼得堡了 |
[31:57] | Aw, you miss him, don’t you? | 你挺怀念他的 是吧 |
[31:58] | Oh, you have no idea. | 这你可就不懂了 |
[32:00] | My life is very boring without him. | 少了他 我的生活少了很多乐趣 |
[32:03] | So what do I owe this pleasure? | 所以找我来有何贵干 |
[32:06] | Ah, you know what that is. Pallets of cash | 瞧这成堆的钱 |
[32:09] | to rebuild Afghanistan and Iraq | 用来重建阿富汗与伊拉克 |
[32:11] | and to convince the klepto warlord asshole politicians | 好让那些窃国的军阀政治家们 |
[32:14] | – to do the right thing. – What could possibly go wrong? | – 不再发动战乱 – 这又有什么问题呢 |
[32:16] | Yeah, brilliant, right? | 简直是高招 |
[32:17] | What’s that gotta do with your Vic? | 这和你的受害人又有什么关系 |
[32:20] | I need some general background. | 我要做背景调查 |
[32:22] | – On what? – Guys he served with. | – 查什么 – 和他一起服役的人 |
[32:24] | Might’ve gone back to Afghanistan as PMCs. | 都是私营军事承包商 可能已经回阿富汗了 |
[32:27] | I’d like to know when. | 我想知道什么时候回的 |
[32:28] | I’ll tell ya, we got more of those cowboys | 在阿富汗 |
[32:30] | running around Afghanistan than we do our own troops. | 私营军事承包商比美军人数都多 |
[32:32] | NSA and DOD are both outsourcing their bad shit to the PMCs. | 国安局和国防部都把难搞的业务外包给承包商 |
[32:35] | Plausible deniability. | 费尽心思推诿责任 |
[32:37] | Military where our military ain’t supposed to be. | 不方便出兵时 就雇这些人去 |
[32:40] | Ambassador duty, combat support, | 使馆任务 战斗支援 |
[32:42] | recon on high interest targets. | 侦查国家利益相关目标 |
[32:44] | Those guys are doing everything. | 这伙人什么都干 |
[32:45] | Protecting intel community, assets, OGAs. | 保护情报人员 其它政府机构 |
[32:50] | Other Government Agencies. CIA. | 还有中央情报局 |
[32:53] | Now, who… who said cops were dumb? | 谁说警察屁都不懂 你就懂挺多的嘛 |
[32:58] | What’s this? “ODA. Three-nine-nine-two”? | 这是什么 “作战分遣队 三九九二” |
[33:02] | My Vic’s Special Forces team | 我受害人的特种部队小组 |
[33:03] | when they were “Nation building” | 他们当时在”建国” |
[33:04] | in Anbar and then Afghanistan. | 在安巴尔省和阿富汗 |
[33:06] | Oh. I’ll see what I can find out. | 我查查看 |
[33:11] | I envy the clarity of your mission, Bosch. | 真羡慕你的任务 总是简单明了 博斯 |
[33:14] | Somebody’s dead, and somebody did it. | 某人死了 就一定是某人杀的 |
[33:16] | Not always as simple as it seems. | 有时也没那么简单 |
[33:20] | We knew he was good for two murders | 我们知道他犯了两起谋杀 |
[33:21] | and we were watching him, we busted down the door, | 我们当时在监视他 闯进了门 |
[33:24] | and caught Gunn raping that girl. | 抓住甘恩正在强暴那女孩 |
[33:25] | Red-handed. I mean, literally. | 现场捕获 手上还带血 |
[33:28] | He’d beaten her pretty good, too. | 他把她揍得不成人样 |
[33:29] | She said afterwards it was consensual. | 她事后说双方是自愿 |
[33:31] | Refused to cooperate. | 拒绝和警方合作 |
[33:33] | Didn’t want to let the family know that she was a prostitute. | 不想让家人知道她是妓女吧 |
[33:37] | You know, Harry didn’t wanna press her. | 哈里不想强迫她 |
[33:38] | Figured she’d been through enough already. | 觉得她已经经历得够多了 |
[33:40] | Yeah, he thought we could make the case another way. | 他觉得我们可以用其他方法破案 |
[33:43] | When it comes to hookers, | 一碰到妓女 |
[33:44] | Harry’s heart bleeds. | 哈里就心软 |
[33:46] | For obvious reasons. | 原因显而易见 |
[33:48] | Understandable. Absolutely. | 当然可以理解了 |
[33:50] | Then O’Shea fucked you guys. | 然后奥谢坑了你们 |
[33:51] | That motherless prick. | 那个没妈的婊子 |
[33:53] | Wouldn’t proceed without her testimony. | 没有她的证词就没法取得进展 |
[33:56] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[33:58] | With Gunn… | 在甘恩这个案子上 |
[34:01] | did Harry ever… | 哈里有… |
[34:03] | I don’t know, maybe push things a little too far? | 使用过激手段吗 |
[34:07] | In what way? | 你指哪方面 |
[34:08] | It was stuck in his craw, right? | 那案子让他如鲠在喉 |
[34:10] | I mean, he worked it for years. | 他查了很多年了 |
[34:13] | Like any righteous murder police would. | 有正义感的凶杀科刑警都会这么做 |
[34:16] | He’s going through something. | 他心里藏着事儿 |
[34:18] | And you think you know someone… | 有时你自以为了解某人 |
[34:21] | then you’re not so sure anymore. | 忽然之间 就再也不了解了 |
[34:23] | I’ll tell you what I’m sure about. | 我只了解 |
[34:25] | In all those cases we worked together, | 我跟他合作过这么多案子 |
[34:27] | never once did I question whether Harry Bosch was all-in. | 从来没有一次 怀疑过哈里·博斯别有居心 |
[34:30] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[34:33] | I’d appreciate if we kept this between us. | 要是你能对这次谈话保密 我会感激不尽 |
[34:36] | Goes without saying. | 那还用说吗 |
[34:38] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢谢 里克 |
[35:40] | L.A. Premium. May I help you? | 洛杉矶美女优选 竭诚为您服务 |
[35:43] | Yes. I’d like to make an appointment. | 我要预约 |
[35:46] | Leah Camille. | 丽娅·卡米尔 |
[36:08] | I found a surveillance camera | 我发现了个监控摄像头 |
[36:09] | in the smoke detector in Gunn’s apartment. | 在甘恩公寓的烟雾探测器里 |
[36:14] | Well, we don’t know that it’s Harry’s. | 是哈里放的吗 |
[36:16] | Who else’s would it be? | 除了他还能有谁 |
[36:18] | He’s been keeping tabs on Gunn for years. | 他调查甘恩很多年了 |
[36:25] | I took it to latent prints, off the books. | 我拿它去查潜在指纹了 私下查的 |
[36:28] | Jesus, Jerry. | 天啊 杰瑞 |
[36:30] | What if they find something? | 要是真找到什么了呢 |
[36:32] | We’ll blow up that fucking bridge when we get there. | 等找到了就销毁它 |
[36:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:36] | If Robertson lands on this? | 要是罗伯森怪下来呢 |
[36:38] | You know he will. | 他肯定会的 |
[36:39] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[36:41] | We have to talk to Harry. | 我们得和哈里谈谈 |
[36:46] | It oughta be me. I’m his partner. | 我来谈吧 我是他的搭档 |
[36:49] | Well, then don’t wait. Just do it. | 那别等了 快行动吧 |
[37:27] | Anthony Maney? | 是安东尼·梅尼吗 |
[37:31] | Come in, beautiful. | 进来吧 美人 |
[37:35] | Fuck me. She lied to us, Harry. | 操 她对我们撒谎了 哈里 |
[37:38] | More a sin of omission. | 准确来说 是故意遗漏细节 |
[37:39] | How did this not come up on her background? | 她的背景调查里怎么没有这个 |
[37:41] | No arrest record. The way they vet her clients, | 没有逮捕记录 他们只调查她的客户 |
[37:44] | she’s been able to stay off the radar. | 而她避开了雷达 |
[37:46] | But if we know about it, | 现在我们知道了 |
[37:47] | Holland’s people know about it, too. | 霍兰德的人应该也知道了 |
[37:49] | Let’s talk to her again. I’ll set it up. | 再和她谈谈吧 我来安排 |
[37:52] | See you later? | 回见 |
[37:53] | Rain check? | 约会下次补上吗 |
[37:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:59] | I’ll let you know about Annabelle. | 安娜贝尔的事我再联系你 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:12] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[38:13] | I’m at the shelter. | 我在庇护所 |
[38:14] | Thought I’d take the kid back to the scene. | 想带那小孩回罪案现场 |
[38:17] | Maybe give his memory a nudge. | 也许他能想起来点 |
[38:19] | I went back to that website. | 我重新看了那个网站 |
[38:20] | I found that friend of Meadows. | 找到了梅多思的那个朋友 |
[38:21] | Woody Woodrow. Venice address. | 伍迪·伍德鲁 |
[38:24] | Maybe talk to him tomorrow | 想明天和他谈谈 |
[38:26] | Good luck with the kid. | 祝你搞定那小孩 |
[38:27] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:28] | Harry, listen… | 哈里 听着… |
[38:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:35] | Never mind. Nothing. | 算了 没事 |
[38:38] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:15] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[39:37] | He didn’t stay. He didn’t even check in. | 他没留下来 甚至没登记 |
[39:40] | What happens if you don’t check-in? | 没登记会怎样 |
[39:43] | You sleep elsewhere. | 就得睡在别处了 |
[39:44] | Sharkey’s been here, in and out, over a year. | 沙奇在这儿进进出出一年多了 |
[39:47] | He knows the rules. | 他明白规矩 |
[39:48] | And what about the sign-in? | 那签到表呢 |
[39:51] | Does that have phone numbers too? | 上面有电话号码吗 |
[39:52] | Most of the numbers are phony, | 大多数号码都是假的 |
[39:54] | but I can give you what I got. | 但我可以给你找找 |
[39:56] | I’ll take ’em. | 我会收下的 |
[39:59] | Any idea where he might be? | 知道他可能在哪儿吗 |
[40:02] | He’s a professional runaway. | 他的专长就是逃跑 |
[40:04] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你随便猜猜都比我准 |
[40:17] | We’re sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:19] | You have a number that is no longer in service. | 您所拨的电话已停机 |
[40:48] | – Koreatown Killer? – Looks like. | – 韩国城杀手吗 – 看着像 |
[40:52] | Pretty brazen. Broad daylight. | 胆真大 光天化日杀人 |
[40:55] | How long since the last one? | 上一次有案情是什么时候 |
[40:57] | Two recent incidents we think are KTK. | 最近两桩案子 我们觉得都是韩国人对韩国人 |
[40:59] | A robbery. Attempted car jacking. | 有一宗抢劫案 试图劫车 |
[41:02] | Since the last murder. How long? | 上一宗命案是多久以前 |
[41:04] | More than a year. | 一年多以前 |
[41:10] | Where’s the family? | 家属在哪 |
[41:13] | I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[41:33] | Um, Jun Park. CRT. | 我是社区应急小组的朴俊 |
[41:36] | We’re glad you’re here. | 很高兴看到你在场 |
[41:37] | And you are? | 请问你是 |
[41:39] | Chief Irving, Acting Chief of Police. | 代理警察局长欧文 |
[41:42] | That’s embarrassing. I’m sorry. I should’ve… | 真尴尬 抱歉 我本该… |
[41:45] | I should’ve have recognized you. | 本该认出您的 |
[41:48] | Can you please tell the family how sorry I am? | 能请你告诉家属 我对此深表哀悼吗 |
[41:51] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[42:02] | I can’t make out the signature. | 我认不出签名 |
[42:04] | I don’t think she told me her name. | 她也没告诉过我她的名字 |
[42:06] | Did you make a copy of her ID? | 你复印了她的身份证吗 |
[42:08] | It was late. | 当时很晚了 |
[42:10] | It was late. Okay. | 好吧 很晚了 |
[42:12] | Paid cash. | 她付了现金 |
[42:14] | I remember that. | 这个我记得 |
[42:16] | Remember what she looked like? | 记得她的长相吗 |
[42:18] | Late 20s, Hispanic, dark hair. | 二十八九 西班牙裔 黑发 |
[42:22] | High heels and a red dress. | 高跟鞋 红裙子 |
[42:24] | At that hour? | 那么晚了还穿这一身 |
[42:25] | Like she’d been out all night | 感觉她整晚都在外面 |
[42:27] | and hadn’t been home. | 没回过家 |
[42:28] | Not my type. | 我不喜欢这一型 |
[42:29] | Sure. | 看出来了 |
[42:32] | He kept ’em coming, all night. | 他整晚没个消停 |
[42:35] | Tuned him up pretty good. | 把声音开得很大 |
[42:36] | Eddie got louder and louder, just outta control. | 艾迪声音越来越大 最后失控了 |
[42:39] | Next thing you know, he’s pissing on the jukebox. | 接着 他就在自动唱机上尿尿了 |
[42:41] | And that’s where you draw the line? | 然后你就忍不了了 |
[42:43] | I can put up with a lot. | 我能忍受很多事情 |
[42:45] | But when they start pissing on the jukebox, | 可他们要是在唱机上撒尿 |
[42:46] | that’s when I call the paddy wagon. | 我就得叫警察了 |
[42:49] | The big guy buying the drinks? | 买酒的大个子呢 |
[42:52] | Um… like you, but white. | 跟你一样 不过是个白人 |
[42:54] | Like me but white? | 跟我一样 不过是个白人? |
[42:57] | Like you in the sense that he was a cop. | 他也是个警察 跟你一样 |
[42:59] | Cop or military. I’d put money on it. | 我赌五毛 不是警察就是当兵的 |
[43:01] | What makes you so sure? | 怎么这么确定 |
[43:03] | It’s just a vibe. | 凭气场吧 |
[43:05] | Way you carry yourselves. | 你们的言行举止 |
[43:08] | After you called the cops, what’d the big guy do? | 你报警后 大个子做了什么 |
[43:10] | He took it on the arches. | 他挪到拱门那儿了 |
[43:13] | You are old fashioned. | 你还真老派 |
[43:15] | You have no idea. | 姐的心思你别猜 |
[44:26] | Hey. I’m gonna go do some work in my bedroom. | 我回卧室干点活 |
[44:29] | Come say goodnight before you go to sleep? | 你睡前 过来跟我说句晚安好吗 |
[44:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[44:58] | Shit. | 操 |
[45:05] | This is Bosch. I have an ADW with a vehicle on a PO. | 我是博斯 这边有辆汽车对我发动武装袭击 |
[45:08] | Gray SUV, heading on Blue Heights Drive toward the Valley. | 一辆灰色越野 正前往河谷区的蓝色高架 |
[45:12] | I need an airship, and give the units | 我需要空中支援 给各单位 |
[45:14] | the following access points. | 以下接入点 |
[45:17] | Fuck! Fuck! | 我日 操 |
[45:32] | All units stand by. | 各单位待命 |
[45:34] | Off-duty officer is in pursuit | 一名下班的警官正在追捕 |
[45:36] | of an ADW suspect in the Hollywood Hills. | 一名武装袭击嫌疑人 地点在好莱坞山 |
[45:38] | Last known direction was on Blue Heights Drive | 已知最后方向 是前往蓝色高架 |
[45:39] | toward the Valley. | 目前正前往河谷 |
[45:50] | Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One, | 编号6WL21 |
[45:52] | I’m in the Hollywood Hills, below Mulholland. | 我在好莱坞山 穆赫兰道下面 |
[45:54] | Any airship, come up on Hollywood frequency. | 全体空中警队 请转到好莱坞频道 |
[45:56] | Six-William-Lincoln-Twenty-One is in pursuit. | 编号6WL21正在追捕中 |
[45:59] | Last known location in the Hollywood Hills. | 已知的最后位置在好莱坞山 |
[46:01] | West of Cahuenga, north of Mulholland. | 卡汉加西部 穆赫兰道北部 |
[46:44] | Air Three, we’re overhead. | 三号机 已到上空 |
[46:46] | Air Three, I lost the vehicle | 三号机 我跟丢了那辆车 |
[46:48] | in the area of Vineland and Ventura. | 在葡萄园与文图拉区域 |
[47:18] | Fifteen-Adam-Sixty-Seven, we’re Code Six. | 编号15A67 我们是六号 |