时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Here you go. | 找到了 |
[00:18] | Horace Tapscott. | 贺拉斯·塔普斯科特(爵士钢琴家 黑人民权运动领袖) |
[00:22] | Guessing… | 我猜… |
[00:25] | saxophone? | 是萨克斯管? |
[00:26] | Piano and social justice. | 钢琴还有社会正义 |
[00:28] | Hm. Sounds progressive. | 听起来挺激进的 |
[00:30] | Not exactly your Blue Note groove. | 不太像你喜欢的蓝调啊 |
[00:32] | I’m trying to find something you might like. | 我只是想找个你会喜欢的 |
[00:34] | I don’t even have a turntable. | 我连个唱片机都没有 |
[00:36] | You know, when the Central Avenue clubs closed, | 你知道吗 中央大道俱乐部关门之后 |
[00:39] | Tapscott formed the Pan African | 塔普斯科特组建了 |
[00:42] | People’s Arkestra. It single-handedly | 泛非人民艺术团 这个艺术团凭一己之力 |
[00:44] | kept the Leimert Park music scene | 在雷默特公园地区的音乐 |
[00:45] | alive for years. | 流传了好几年 |
[00:52] | My father listens to jazz, Harry. | 我父亲听爵士 哈里 |
[00:54] | Me, I’m more Ozomatli or Los Lobos. No offense. | 无意冒犯 不过我更喜欢听奥祖马特里乐队或者灰狼一族 |
[00:58] | I’m not your father, and I dig Los Lobos. | 我又不是你父亲 而且我很喜欢灰狼一族 |
[01:01] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:14] | The other woman? | 女人吗 |
[01:17] | Girl. | 女儿 |
[01:20] | Keep telling yourself that. | 自说自话吧 |
[01:29] | Dinner was fantastic. | 晚餐棒极了 |
[01:31] | I got time to drive you home. | 我有时间可以开车送你回家 |
[01:33] | Opposite directions, and it’s late. | 我家在反方向 而且现在很晚了 |
[01:36] | I have a crazy day tomorrow. | 我明天有个疯狂的一天 |
[01:38] | You got a crazy day every day. | 你的每天都很疯狂 |
[01:41] | Here’s my Uber. | 我叫的车到了 |
[01:47] | Go home to your girl. | 回家陪你女儿吧 |
[05:33] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[05:36] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[05:38] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[05:41] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[05:44] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[05:47] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[05:49] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[05:52] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[06:06] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[06:15] | Watch the right side. Slow down. Slow down. | 看好右边 慢一点 慢一点 |
[06:18] | I want to… I don’t want to drive like an old person. | 我不想像一个老人一样开车 |
[06:20] | Well, these hillside streets can be a little tricky, | 这些山坡上的路可能有些难开 |
[06:21] | but you’re doing great. | 不过你开得不错 |
[06:22] | You’re doing really great. | 开得很棒 |
[06:24] | You were even later last night. | 你昨晚回家更晚了 |
[06:26] | – Eyes on the road. – It was, like, 3 A.M. | – 眼睛看着路 – 大概凌晨三点 |
[06:29] | I heard you come in. | 我听见你进门 |
[06:30] | Okay, so what, you wanna put me on a curfew now? | 好吧 所以呢 你要对我实行宵禁吗 |
[06:32] | Can I? | 可以吗? |
[06:33] | Focus on the next thing, not what’s in front of you. | 把注意力放在下一步 不只是眼前 |
[06:36] | The back of the turn, not the beginning. | 转弯的尽头有什么 不只是转弯前 |
[06:40] | You know, Anita Benitez does not have a Facebook page. | 安妮塔·贝尼特斯没有脸书账号 |
[06:44] | Yeah, well, DAs deal with bad people. | 嗯 地区检察官跟坏人打交道 |
[06:46] | They tend to keep a low profile. | 所以要保持低调 |
[06:48] | Eyes on the road, | 眼睛看着路 |
[06:49] | Maddie. | 玛迪 |
[06:50] | Keep right. Keep right. | 靠右 靠右 |
[06:52] | Hands at 10 and 2. | 手放在方向盘的十点钟方向和两点钟方向 |
[06:57] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[06:59] | You’re doing great. | 你开得很好 |
[07:23] | You can relax now. | 你现在可以放松了 |
[07:24] | I love you, too. See you tonight. | 我也爱你 晚上见 |
[07:36] | Harry, right? | 你是哈里 对吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:39] | Phil Gentry. | 我是菲尔·金特里 |
[07:41] | I was hoping I’d run into you. | 我正盼着能碰到你呢 |
[07:42] | – Hey, Maddie. – Hey. | – 嗨 玛迪 – 嗨 |
[07:45] | So is Maddie liking volleyball? | 所以玛迪喜欢打排球吗? |
[07:47] | I hear she’s an absolute stud. | 我听说她打的特别好 |
[07:50] | She’s having fun. | 她玩的很开心 |
[07:51] | Yeah, my Becca’s the setter. | 是吗 我女儿贝卡是二传手 |
[07:53] | They’re good friends. She convinced her to try out. | 她们是好朋友 是贝卡说服玛迪去参加选拔的 |
[07:57] | You know, listen, I just want you to know | 我跟你说 我只是想让你知道 |
[07:59] | that all the parents here, we really admire what you do. | 这里所有的家长 我们十分仰慕你的职业 |
[08:01] | We’ve never had a… A cop who was a dad before. | 我们从来没有… 没有一个爸爸是警察的 |
[08:04] | I mean… I mean a dad who was a… | 我的意思是… 我的意思是一个爸爸是… |
[08:07] | Something I can do for you? | 我有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, well, um… | 呃 是这样子的… |
[08:13] | I was maybe doing 50 | 我在拉奇蒙特公路 |
[08:15] | on that stretch of Third | 的第三延伸公路上 |
[08:16] | over by Larchmont, but everybody does. | 开了可能五十公里每小时 不过每个人都这样 |
[08:18] | It’s a 35 zone. | 那里限速是三十五公里每小时 |
[08:19] | Yeah, and I back off, | 是的减速了 |
[08:21] | but this motorcycle cop was running this speed trap there, | 但是有个摩托车警察在那里测速 |
[08:26] | and I was just wondering, | 我只是在想 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | Want you to take the lead on this. | 这个案子我想让你带头 |
[08:46] | And remember, it’s a murder scene | 记住 直到有证据反驳前 |
[08:47] | until we prove it’s not. | 这是个谋杀现场 |
[08:53] | Landlord. | 这是房东 |
[09:04] | Victim is male, | 受害人是男性 |
[09:06] | 50-ish… | 五十岁左右 |
[09:08] | white. | 白人 |
[09:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[09:13] | Looks like he landed head first. | 看起来摔下来的时候头着地 |
[09:15] | See but don’t assume. | 观察但别假定 |
[09:19] | I.D.? | 身份? |
[09:20] | Rhodes is talking to the landlord now. | 罗德兹正在询问房东 |
[09:25] | Public easement… easy access, | 公共地盘… 容易进入 |
[09:27] | but screened from the street. | 但是被这条路隔着 |
[09:30] | Security camera pointed the wrong way. | 安全摄像机对着另一边 |
[09:35] | Yeah. What a surprise. | 真稀奇 |
[09:37] | I’ll go door-to-door. | 我会挨家挨户地问 |
[09:39] | – Officer Rhodes. – Detective. | – 罗德兹警官 – 探长 |
[09:41] | What fresh hell we got here? | 有什么进展? |
[09:43] | Well, the Vic lives right upstairs. | 死者住在楼上 |
[09:47] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[09:50] | looks to be a straight shot. | 看起来能直接拍到 |
[09:52] | Last name Gunn. | 他姓 甘恩 |
[09:55] | You told this asshole you’d look out for him? | 你跟那个混蛋说你会帮他? |
[09:57] | I didn’t want to go off on him | 我不想在玛迪和 |
[09:59] | in front of Maddie and her friends. | 她朋友面前说他 |
[10:03] | There. Taken care of. | 行了 帮完了 |
[10:05] | You better warn Maddie that her best friend’s dad | 你最好提醒玛迪她闺蜜的爸爸 |
[10:06] | is gonna have a warrant on his ass in about 30 days. | 三十天之后会收到逮捕令 |
[10:08] | – They’re not best friends. – Just saying. | – 她们才不是闺蜜 – 只是说说而已 |
[10:11] | That was possibly the most useless autopsy | 那可能是我们这段时间去过的最没用的 |
[10:13] | we’ve been to in a while. | 一次尸体剖检了 |
[10:15] | When are you going to learn? | 你什么时候才能长记性? |
[10:16] | What the fuck am I supposed to do? | 不然我特么的还能怎么做? |
[10:18] | Dress down on morgue days. Dress like me. | 去验尸房的时候穿差点 像我一样 |
[10:22] | – Bosch. – Robertson. | – 博斯 – 罗伯森 |
[10:24] | We just rolled on a jumper, and what do you know? | 我们刚卷入了一件跳楼案 你知道吗 |
[10:26] | The guy’s got a flag on his rap… call Harry Bosch. | 这人的案底上有一个哈里·博斯的标记 |
[10:29] | What’s the name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[10:30] | Gunn. Edward James. | 姓甘恩 爱德华·詹姆斯 |
[10:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[10:34] | His apartment. It’s on 42… | 公寓里 地址是 |
[10:37] | On our way. | 马上过来 |
[10:38] | What was that? | 那是什么案子? |
[10:40] | Summer of ’08. | 08年夏天 |
[10:42] | Victims were two working girls | 受害人是两个应召女孩 |
[10:44] | who used the same escort website. | 她们用过同样的应召网站 |
[10:46] | Killed in a similar fashion… | 被相似的作案手法杀害 |
[10:48] | abducted, tortured, | 被诱拐 被折磨 |
[10:51] | bodies dumped in alleys. | 尸体被扔在小巷里 |
[10:53] | Seven years we’ve been partners, | 我们搭档了七年 |
[10:55] | never once have you talked about Edward Gunn. | 你从来没提起过爱德华·甘恩 |
[10:57] | Not a case we worked together. | 不是我们合作过的案子 |
[10:59] | You’ve got him flagged, Harry. | 你在他的案底上做了标记 哈里 |
[11:00] | Anyway, we had Gunn good for both murders | 不管怎样 我们有证据证明甘恩与两起谋杀有关 |
[11:04] | and possibly some others we didn’t even know about, | 可能还有一些我们不知道的同伙 |
[11:06] | but O’Shea was getting ready to run for DA. | 那时奥谢正准备参加地区检察官的竞选 |
[11:09] | Didn’t have the balls to file | 他没胆子起诉 |
[11:10] | because it wasn’t a 100% sure thing. | 因为他不是百分之百肯定能赢 |
[11:12] | You’ve been keeping tabs on a serial killer | 你一直关注着一个连环杀人犯 |
[11:14] | – and didn’t tell me. – Never came up. | – 却没有告诉我 – 从未提起 |
[11:16] | And the other night? | 那晚呢 |
[11:17] | Gunn showed up in the Rampart drunk tank. | 甘恩因醉酒被拘留在壁垒里 |
[11:20] | I dropped by to see | 我去那里看看 |
[11:22] | if he wanted to clear his conscience, confess. | 他会不会良心发现 会不会供认 |
[11:25] | He was dead drunk. | 他醉的跟个死人一样 |
[11:27] | Went back the next morning, he was gone. | 当我第二天早上回去看他的时候 他已经不见了 |
[11:29] | – Somebody bailed him out. – Who? | – 有人把他保释出来了 – 谁? |
[11:33] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[11:35] | – Gentlemen. – Hey. | – 先生们 – 嗨 |
[11:41] | Kid here thinks it’s a suicide. | 这伙计觉得是自杀 |
[11:43] | There’s a note. And it looks like he downed | 有个纸条 并且看起来他自杀前灌了 |
[11:45] | a heavy dose of liquid courage to get up the nerve. | 很多酒来给自己鼓气 |
[11:47] | I keep telling him, don’t jump to conclusions. | 我一直告诉他 别妄下结论 |
[11:49] | Look small, find large. Look large, find small. | 赌小得大 赌大得小 |
[11:52] | – I’m partnered with Yoda. – Hey, Yoda, my ass. | – 我的搭档是尤达 – 尤达懂个屁 |
[11:54] | Why don’t you give ’em a tour so we can finish up here? | 带他们转转 让我们尽快结束工作 |
[12:10] | Is that a “Murse”? | 是男士钱包吗 |
[12:12] | It’s my homicide kit. Don’t give me shit. | 那是我的破案装备 别取笑我 |
[12:15] | My wife gave it to me when I made rank. | 我妻子在我拿到警衔的时候给我的 |
[12:17] | Handsome. | 不错啊 |
[12:21] | What’s your history with this guy? | 你跟这家伙有什么历史? |
[12:23] | Case that got away. | 悬而未破的案子 |
[12:25] | That itch that can’t ever be scratched, eh? | 有痒不能挠 对吧? |
[12:27] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[12:31] | Point of impact? | 有何见解 |
[12:34] | Kinda close to the building, no? | 坠楼点离楼有点近 是吧 |
[12:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:48] | What’s up? | 怎么样了? |
[12:50] | Depleted quart of Gentleman Jim. | 一无所获 |
[12:54] | There’s your confession, Harry. | 那就是你想要的供认 哈里 |
[13:01] | “I’m sorry.” | “对不起” |
[13:05] | That’s remorse, not a confession. | 这只是懊悔 不是供认 |
[13:12] | Could’ve gotten drunk and fell over the balcony. | 有可能是喝醉了然后从阳台摔下去了 |
[13:15] | That’s what my partner says. | 我搭档就是这样说的 |
[13:16] | Pierce! | 皮尔斯 |
[13:18] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[13:42] | 你把他放走之后 他又害了多少人 | |
[14:25] | Bosch? | 博斯 |
[14:27] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:34] | You see something else you want to share? | 还有什么别的想跟我分享的吗? |
[14:36] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我弄完了 |
[14:38] | Have fun. | 享受吧 |
[14:40] | Always. | 我会的 |
[14:59] | Where are we on Meadows? | 梅多思的案子我们查的怎么样了 |
[15:01] | Autopsy confirmed his I.D. | 尸检确认了他的身份 |
[15:02] | and that he was a habitual abuser of opioids. | 还有他是类鸦片药物的惯常滥用者 |
[15:04] | Patrol’s looking for the tagger as a possible witness, | 巡警在寻找任何有目击者的可能 |
[15:06] | and I gotta write a warrant for the storage bin. | 我正在申请搜查储物箱 |
[15:09] | How’s Bosch? | 博斯怎么样? |
[15:10] | He’s pretty focused on the Holland trial prep. | 他现在挺专注于准备霍兰德的庭审的 |
[15:13] | And you know how he gets. | 你知道他专注起来是什么样 |
[15:16] | Don’t dance with me, Jerry. | 别搪塞我 杰瑞 |
[15:17] | It’s not what I meant and you know it. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[15:18] | Come on, this O’Shea thing. | 别装了 奥谢的事情 |
[15:20] | Harry’s got a bulls-eye on his back again. | 哈里现在又被盯上了 |
[15:23] | I think he’s well aware of that. | 我觉得他自己很清楚 |
[15:25] | I worry that he likes it in his present mood. | 我担心他喜欢上了他目前的状态 |
[15:27] | What mood is that? | 什么状态? |
[15:28] | Cranky, cantankerous. | 暴脾气 爱找茬 |
[15:30] | I can’t speak to his moods. | 我说不准他是什么状态 |
[15:34] | You could. | 你可以 |
[15:35] | I guess I have to respect that you won’t. | 我想我只能尊重你的装傻了 |
[15:40] | Detective, hey. | 探长 嗨 |
[15:41] | Found my shake on that tagger. | 我找到一个可能的目击者了 |
[15:43] | Thomas Niese. Goes by Sharkey on the street. | 托马斯·尼斯 人称沙奇 |
[15:45] | A long rap of juvie hijinks. | 年轻的时候犯了很多事 |
[15:47] | Ah, great, Edge. Thank you. | 好的 Edge 谢谢你 |
[16:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:21] | Buy me a 40? | 给我买瓶四十盎司的啤酒? |
[16:23] | How old are you? | 你多少岁? |
[16:26] | I got money. | 我有钱 |
[16:28] | Come on, buy me a 40. We can take it and chill. | 别走 给我买瓶40盎司的啤酒 买了我们可以一起玩 |
[17:21] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[17:23] | I said don’t touch that. | 我说了别碰那个 |
[17:24] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[17:32] | Hey. No, no, not while I’m driving. | 嘿 不要在我开车的时候喝 |
[17:34] | Really? That’s what you’re worried about? | 真的? 你担心的是这个? |
[17:36] | An open container? | 禁酒法令(驾驶人及乘客座位附近不得有任何开封过的装酒容器, 及不得饮用任何该酒类) |
[17:38] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[17:39] | Make a right here. | 这里转右 |
[17:45] | Right up there on the curb | 就在路边那里 |
[17:47] | behind the dumpster. | 垃圾箱后面 |
[17:55] | Here? | 这里? |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:19] | Can we do this in the back? | 我们可以去后面做吗? |
[18:21] | Okay. Sure. | 可以 当然可以 |
[18:38] | – Expensive car. – Uh-huh. | – 这车很贵嘛 – 嗯哼 |
[18:40] | Good taste. | 品位很好 |
[18:42] | – Oh! What the… – Motherfucker! | – 啊 搞什么… – 操你妈的! |
[18:48] | Jesus Christ. What the fuck is this? | 天啊 这他妈的是什么? |
[18:51] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走吧 |
[18:55] | Get a new flaptop, motherfucker. | 买个新的电脑吧 操你妈的 |
[18:57] | This one sucks. | 这单糟透了 |
[19:01] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[19:45] | Mr. Holland, open the door. | 霍兰德先生 把门打开 |
[19:46] | – I got my lawyer coming. – Yeah, okay, good. | – 我的律师正在赶过来 – 好的 很好 |
[19:49] | You break one fucking thing in this house, | 你们要是打碎了这里的一样东西 |
[19:50] | I’m suing you, | 我就会告你 |
[19:52] | and I’m suing the fucking LAPD. | 我还会告特么的洛杉矶警局 |
[19:53] | Go ahead because everyone else does. | 告呗反正每个人都告 |
[19:55] | Oh, that’s your idea of wit? | 噢 你觉得你这样很聪明吗? |
[19:57] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[19:58] | Hey, hey, buddy, I’m telling you, | 喂 喂 哥们儿 我告诉你 |
[20:00] | you put one scratch on anything… | 你要敢刮花一件东西… |
[20:03] | Don’t worry Mr. Holland. We’ll be careful. | 别担心 霍兰德先生 我们会小心的 |
[20:05] | Shut… Get that thing out of my freaking face. | 闭… 把这玩意从我眼前弄走 |
[20:08] | Okay. Lovely. There’s that. | 好的 真棒 就那样 |
[20:09] | Tell me about this statement from Mr. Holland, detective. | 请告诉我霍兰德先生的陈述 探长 |
[20:12] | We were packed up. Leaving. Camera was off. | 我们收拾好东西准备离开 摄像机也关了 |
[20:14] | I was last one out because I needed | 我是最后一个 因为我需要 |
[20:16] | to give him a copy of the search warrant, | 把搜查证复印件给他 |
[20:17] | and I did so at the door. | 我给他时就站在门口 |
[20:19] | Mr. Fowkkes, did you witness this? | 福克斯先生 你当时在旁边吗? |
[20:20] | No, I was on a, uh, phone call, Your Honor, | 没 我当时在打电话 法官大人 |
[20:22] | – in another room. – Mr. Holland asked me | – 是在另一个房间 – 霍兰德先生问我们 |
[20:24] | if we had found what we were looking for. | 有没有找到我们要找的东西 |
[20:26] | I said no, and, as we walking outside, | 我一边往外走 一边告诉他没有找到 |
[20:28] | he said, “And you won’t, either.” | 他回答说 “以后你也不会找到” |
[20:29] | Sounds like he was professing his innocence. | 听起来就像是在宣称自己是清白的 |
[20:31] | Those were his words, | 这是他说的话没错 |
[20:33] | but that wasn’t his tone of voice. | 但听起来不像是他的语气 |
[20:34] | Tone of voice? Your Honor, really? | 语气? 法官大人 真的吗? |
[20:37] | Let him finish. What was his tone? | 让他说完 他是什么语气? |
[20:39] | Taunting. At that point, | 满口嘲弄 当时 |
[20:40] | Mr. Holland wasn’t officially a suspect, | 霍兰德先生还没有被正式认定为嫌疑人 |
[20:42] | so I took a wild shot. | 所以我就胡乱怼回去 |
[20:44] | I said, “You did it, didn’t you?” | 我说 “就是你干的 不是吗?” |
[20:46] | He smiled and said, “And I’ll get away with it, too.” | 他笑着跟我说 “那我也会想办法摆脱指控的” |
[20:48] | Your Honor, no one else heard this alleged conversation | 法官大人 除了博斯刑警外 |
[20:51] | – except Detective Bosch. – And that’s not all. | – 还没有其他人听到这一段对话 – 这还不是全部的 |
[20:53] | – He said one more thing. – Go on. | – 他还说了一件事 – 继续 |
[20:55] | Mr. Holland looked at me and said, | 霍兰德先生看着我说 |
[20:57] | “I am a god in this town, detective, | “我就是这个小镇的上帝 刑警先生” |
[20:58] | and you don’t fuck with the gods.” | “你不会跟上帝对着干的” |
[21:00] | Preposterous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[21:01] | Your Honor, Detective Bosch has a long history | 法官大人 博斯刑警可有很长的 |
[21:03] | of investigative misconduct… | 调查疏忽历史 |
[21:05] | Your Honor, a defendant’s own voluntary | 法官大人 被告自己 |
[21:07] | out-of-court statements are a hearsay exception | 自愿的庭外陈述属传闻例外 |
[21:08] | and can be used against him at trial. | 能够被用于在法庭上反对自己 |
[21:10] | She’s right, Mr. Fowkkes. | 她说的没错 福克斯先生 |
[21:12] | Detective Bosch fabricated this entire conversation. | 博斯刑警杜撰了这整段对话 |
[21:15] | And you’re welcome to attack the credibility of the witness. | 那样同样欢迎你对证人的信誉进行攻击 |
[21:17] | The jury will sort it out. It’s called a trial. | 陪审团会做出决定 这才是法庭 |
[21:19] | No, no, no, no, no. Do not do the “Unringing the bell” Trope. | 不不不不不 不要对陪审团做小动作 |
[21:23] | No. Do not go there, not in my court. | 不 不会的 在我法庭上就不会 |
[21:24] | Your motion to suppress | 你反对 |
[21:25] | the testimony of Detective Bosch | 博斯刑警证词的意见 |
[21:27] | is denied. | 被否决了 |
[21:36] | Death report on Gunn. | 甘恩的死亡报告 |
[21:38] | Be sure to tell Bosch I omitted the part | 确保告诉博斯 |
[21:40] | where he fucked up the crime scene with his prints. | 我把他指纹破坏的那块犯罪现场删掉了 |
[21:42] | No way. | 不可能 |
[21:43] | On a glass with whiskey in it. | 在威士忌酒杯上 |
[21:45] | Harry always gloves up. | 哈里一直戴着手套 |
[21:47] | Apparently, not always. | 显而易见 并不是一直 |
[21:48] | I saw him glove up, Jimmy. | 我看见他带上手套了 吉米 |
[21:49] | Lab don’t lie, J. Edgar. | 实验是不会撒谎的 埃德加 |
[21:52] | I should probably tell Billets, | 也许我应该告诉比利茨 |
[21:54] | but, you know, I’m not that kind of guy. | 不 你知道 我不是那种人 |
[22:24] | Robertson’s write-up on Gunn. | 罗伯森对甘恩案的报告 |
[22:25] | Pretty thin. Guess an elephant hunter | 挺薄的 我想一个钓大鱼的人 |
[22:28] | doesn’t want to waste too much time | 不会在这种小事上 |
[22:29] | with small game. | 浪费这么多时间 |
[22:30] | Says you left prints at the scene. | 说你把指纹留在现场了 |
[22:32] | Robertson’s full of shit. Never happened. | 罗伯森满嘴胡话 不可能 |
[22:34] | Look at my screen, Harry. | 哈里 看我的屏幕 |
[22:37] | It’s not just Jimmy saying it. | 不只是吉米那么说 |
[22:39] | It’s latent prints. | 是现场的指纹 |
[22:47] | Ah, shit. | 该死的 |
[22:48] | I took off my glove to work my phone screen… | 我当时脱了手套 激活手机屏幕来着… |
[22:51] | the picture I sent to O’Shea of the suicide note. | 把自杀留言的照片发给奥谢 |
[22:54] | I must have moved the glass to get a clear shot. | 我肯定为了把图拍清楚点动了那杯子 |
[22:56] | Is he being all self-righteous about this? | 他一直都这么自以为是吗? |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:59] | But he left it out of the report, so there’s that. | 但是他在报告中没提 所以就这样了 |
[23:04] | You headed back downtown? | 你后来又上市里去了? |
[23:05] | Annabelle Crowe. Dress rehearsal. | 安娜贝儿·克劳 带妆彩排 |
[23:07] | How’s our Meadows warrant? | 梅多思搜查令怎么样了? |
[23:08] | Oh. I’m on it. Almost done. | 我在弄 差不多快好了 |
[23:10] | You’re not writing a novel. | 你可不是在写小说 |
[23:15] | The jury’s gonna wonder | 陪审团会想 |
[23:17] | why you waited a year to call the police. | 为什么你一年后才选择报警 |
[23:19] | I was embarrassed, okay? | 我觉得很丢人 好嘛? |
[23:20] | Andrew Holland is an important person in my business. | 安德鲁·霍兰德是我生意上的重要人物 |
[23:23] | Is that why you didn’t show the bruises on your neck to anyone? | 由于这个原因 你才没有把脖子上的伤痕给任何人看吗? |
[23:27] | Why you erased his voicemail message? | 你为什么删了他的语音邮件? |
[23:30] | I just kept thinking, like… | 我当时一直在想… |
[23:33] | What if I had it wrong? You know. | 如果我弄错了怎么办? 你也知道 |
[23:36] | You hear about Hollywood people, | 你也听说过好莱坞那些人都怎么干的 |
[23:38] | weird sex, I don’t know. | 各种奇奇怪怪的性癖 我不知道 |
[23:40] | Maybe I was just being a prude, | 也许我只是太保守了 |
[23:42] | not chill enough about it. | 还不能冷静看待这些 |
[23:45] | Okay. Dinner, drinks, back to Andrew Holland’s house. | 吃了晚餐 喝了点酒 然后回了安德鲁·霍兰德的家 |
[23:50] | It all seemed perfectly normal. | 看起来都挺正常的 |
[23:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:54] | We did some Molly, fooled around. | 我们吸了点迷魂药 晕晕乎乎的 |
[23:57] | Clothes came off. | 然后脱了衣服 |
[23:58] | – Consensual. – Yeah. | – 双方自愿 – 是的 |
[24:00] | But he didn’t like me touching him. | 但他不喜欢我碰他 |
[24:03] | He wanted to control everything. | 他想掌控一切 |
[24:07] | After a while, he moved behind me. | 过了一会儿 他移到了我后面 |
[24:10] | I felt his hands around my neck. | 我能感觉到他的手环绕在我脖子上 |
[24:14] | He squeezed. | 然后勒住了我 |
[24:16] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[24:17] | Did you tell him to stop? | 你让他住手了吗? |
[24:20] | I tried. I couldn’t. | 我想来着 但是不行 |
[24:21] | I couldn’t speak. | 我没法说话 |
[24:23] | I tried to get out from under him, | 我想从他身下逃开 |
[24:26] | but he was too strong. | 但他力道太大了 |
[24:30] | And then he was… | 之后 他 |
[24:35] | he was moving inside me, | 他开始在我身体里挺动 |
[24:38] | and it was all I could do to just… | 我只能 |
[24:50] | And then? | 后来呢 |
[24:53] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[24:54] | I blacked out. | 我晕过去了 |
[24:57] | I woke up alone in his bed naked on top of the covers. | 我醒来时只有一个人 全身赤裸 躺在床上 |
[25:02] | I could hear the shower running. | 我能听见他在淋浴的声音 |
[25:05] | I found my clothes in a bag… | 我在卧室门后 |
[25:07] | in a black plastic garbage bag… | 一个黑色垃圾袋中的包里 |
[25:09] | by the bedroom door. | 找到了我的衣服… |
[25:12] | My purse had been emptied out. | 我钱包里的东西都不见了 |
[25:15] | I saw my phone, but I couldn’t find my keys. | 我看到了我的手机 但是没有找到钥匙 |
[25:18] | I started to get dressed, and I heard the shower stop. | 我开始穿衣服 然后就听见淋浴声停了 |
[25:23] | I grabbed the whole bag, | 我抓起整个包 |
[25:25] | and I ran out the door, down the driveway, | 跑出了门 从前门出去 |
[25:28] | through the front gate, and… | 跑到行车道上 然后 |
[25:36] | I hid in the shadows and got dressed. | 我藏在阴影里穿好了衣服 |
[25:40] | And I walked until I had cell phone reception | 等我手机有信号了 |
[25:45] | so I could call a cab. | 我才出来叫了一辆出租 |
[25:46] | And why not the police right then? | 当时为什么不叫警察呢? |
[25:49] | He had already left me a voicemail on my cell, | 他已经给我手机上发了一条语音邮件 |
[25:52] | worried about where I’d gone, saying I’d forgotten my keys, | 言语间满是担心我去哪儿了 说我忘记了钥匙 |
[25:55] | and saying he was sorry | 还说他很抱歉 |
[25:57] | that things had gotten carried away, and he… | 昨天失控了 他还… |
[26:01] | he thought I was really into it. | 他觉得我很享受 |
[26:06] | He just wanted to satisfy me. | 说他昨天只是想满足我 |
[26:08] | Did he explain why he had to take a shower | 他有没有解释自己为什么 |
[26:11] | after he’d choked you out? | 把你勒没气后去洗澡? |
[26:14] | What did you think the garbage bag meant? | 你觉得那垃圾袋是什么意思? |
[26:16] | The empty purse? | 还有空了的钱包? |
[26:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:19] | He was getting rid of the evidence. | 他是在消除证据 |
[26:21] | He thought you were dead. | 他以为你已经死了 |
[26:23] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[26:25] | Let her tell it her way. | 让她自己说 |
[26:32] | I tried to forget about it. | 我有尝试忘记发生的这一切 |
[26:46] | But when I read about him being arrested | 但当我看到他因谋害唐娜特拉·斯皮尔 |
[26:48] | for the murder of Donatella Spear, | 而被捕时 |
[26:50] | I thought… | 我觉得… |
[26:57] | If I had said something, she might still be alive. | 如果我当初站出来说了什么 她也许就不会死了 |
[27:00] | No she wouldn’t. | 她不会活过来的 |
[27:05] | A guy like this… | 像这样的人… |
[27:07] | keeps stretching till he snaps. | 会一直兴风作浪 直到自己玩完 |
[27:12] | You’re just lucky it wasn’t you. | 你该幸运死掉的不是自己 |
[27:19] | How’d he seem? | 他看起来怎样 |
[27:20] | Bosch? Wound up. | 博斯? 蛮兴奋的 |
[27:23] | Really anxious to talk to that knucklehead. | 挺着急跟那蠢货谈话的 |
[27:25] | Bosch said Gunn was too drunk to talk. | 博斯说甘恩喝得太醉 没法谈话 |
[27:27] | Yeah, he was out. I felt bad. | 是的 他走了 我感觉挺抱歉 |
[27:29] | When I called him, Gunn was conscious. | 我打电话时 甘恩还很清醒的 |
[27:31] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t have called him at home at that hour. | 要不然 我不会在那个点给他家里打电话 |
[27:33] | You’ve called Bosch on Gunn before? | 你之前就甘恩这事跟博斯打电话来着? |
[27:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[27:37] | Going back at least three, four times on my watch. | 在我值班的时候 回来了至少三四次 |
[27:51] | J. Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[27:53] | Coroner ruled Gunn’s death a homicide. | 验尸官判定甘恩是他杀 |
[27:55] | Somebody held him by the ankles | 有人抓住了他的脚踝 |
[27:57] | and dropped him on his head. | 然后把他头朝下扔了下去 |
[27:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[28:00] | Means I probably won’t be able to protect Harry | 这意味着我可能没法帮哈里 |
[28:02] | from his fuck-up with the prints. | 担着他该死的指纹那事了 |
[28:04] | It’s gonna come up. | 早晚会露馅的 |
[28:06] | No doubt. | 那当然 |
[28:18] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[28:20] | Whoa. Good God, man, don’t drink that. | 我的天 伙计 别喝那个 |
[28:24] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[28:27] | This is Crate’s brew. | 这是机器煮的 |
[28:29] | This shit tastes | 这玩意 |
[28:31] | like it’s fashioned from pencil shavings. | 尝起来跟铅笔屑做的似的 |
[28:33] | Gugh. Here. | 给这个 |
[28:35] | Take that. Ugh. | 接着 |
[28:39] | All right, Jerry, | 那个 杰瑞 |
[28:40] | do not tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[28:48] | Green Mountain Kenyan. | 绿山肯尼亚 |
[28:50] | I have to hide it from the hoi polloi. | 我得藏着不让大伙儿发现 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[28:55] | So that, my friend, | 所以 朋友 |
[28:57] | will set the world right on its axis. | 有了它世界会重归正轨啊 |
[29:00] | And your bowels will thank me later. | 你的肠子悔感激我的 |
[29:18] | Probably like that. | 也许就像那样 |
[29:21] | Yeah, but if you turned it around… | 但是如果你把它转个圈… |
[29:23] | if it was like this, if this means anything… | 如果像这样 如果这有什么意义… |
[29:28] | Why do you keep looking at that? | 你怎么一直盯着那个看? |
[29:31] | Gunn’s now a murder. | 甘恩的案子变成凶杀案了 |
[29:33] | Drop seemed odd. | 坠楼的方式很古怪 |
[29:41] | You still worrying over my prints, Jerry? | 你还在担心我的指纹的事吗 杰瑞 |
[29:43] | You’re not? | 你不担心 |
[29:48] | How was Crowe? | 克劳怎么样 |
[29:49] | I don’t know. There’s something she’s holding back. | 我不知道 她有些东西还瞒着我们 |
[29:52] | About Holland or herself? | 是关于霍兰德还是关于她自己的? |
[29:53] | Somewhere in the intersection. | 介于二者之间的吧 |
[29:55] | Benitez agree with you? | 贝尼特斯也同意你的看法吗 |
[29:57] | She thinks I’m hung up on all the ones that got away. | 她觉得我老是揪着那些逍遥法外的人不放 |
[30:00] | Perceptive. | 很敏锐嘛 |
[30:01] | Fuck you. | 滚你妈的 |
[30:12] | All right. Every police officer | 每个警察 |
[30:14] | brings different needs and values… | 都会带来不同的需要和价值 |
[30:18] | values and perceptions to the workplace. | 给我们的工作带来不同的价值和看法 |
[30:22] | So special… | 这非常特别… |
[30:24] | Yes. Come in. | 请进 |
[30:26] | You got a minute, Lieutenant? | 你有空吗 警督 |
[30:28] | Oh, sure. Come. Sit down. | 当然 来 请坐 |
[30:30] | Let me know if Harry looks over | 要是哈里往这边看或者要进来 |
[30:31] | or starts to come in. | 就告诉我 |
[30:35] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:44] | Why? Do I seem off? | 怎么 我看起来很消沉吗 |
[30:46] | A little more opaque than the usual. | 比平常看起来要迟钝 |
[30:49] | Sorry. I got a lot going on. | 不好意思 我事情有点多 |
[30:51] | We both do. | 彼此彼此 |
[30:58] | Are we good? | 咱们的事还好吧 |
[30:59] | Oh. I’m gonna take another hard look | 我要把安娜贝儿·克劳的事 |
[31:01] | at Annabelle Crowe. | 再严格审理一遍 |
[31:04] | I never doubted you would. | 从不怀疑你这一点 |
[31:06] | Then we’re good. | 那咱们就还好 |
[31:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:15] | That’s what I keep saying. | 我一直就那么骂来着 |
[31:16] | Still, it doesn’t exactly add up | 但这并不能说明 |
[31:18] | to Harry’s come off the chain and become an avenging angel. | 哈里为什么失常了还变身成了复仇天使 |
[31:21] | He’s been a different person | 解决他母亲凶杀案之后 |
[31:22] | since he solved his mom’s murder. | 他就变了个人 |
[31:24] | Her killer got away with it. | 那个凶手逃跑了 |
[31:25] | Edward Gunn got away with two, at least. | 爱德华·甘恩逃走了 还有至少两名同伙 |
[31:28] | And Veronica Allen walked. | 还有维罗妮卡·爱伦尚未逮捕归案 |
[31:30] | Harry’s a lot of things, but he is not a cold blooded… | 哈里有诸多特点 但绝对不是一个冷酷无情的… |
[31:32] | I agree with you. I agree. | 我同意你这一点 我同意 |
[31:34] | But he’s lying about his prints | 但是他在指纹那件事上说谎了 |
[31:35] | and I don’t know what else. | 我不知道他还有什么也瞒着我们 |
[31:37] | Shit. | 胡说 |
[31:38] | Robertson is a good detective. | 罗伯森是个好刑警 |
[31:40] | A lot like Harry. | 跟哈里很像 |
[31:42] | He’s old school, dogged. | 老派 固执 |
[31:43] | – I know. – I mean, ask yourself this, | – 我懂 – 我意思是 扪心自问一下 |
[31:45] | right? If Harry found your prints | 如果哈里在犯罪现场 |
[31:47] | – at the murder scene… – Here he comes. | – 发现了你的指纹… – 他过来了 |
[31:48] | You see what I’m saying? | 你听懂我在说什么了吗? |
[31:49] | I do. | 懂了 |
[31:52] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:54] | Gotta go pick up my daughter. | 我要去接我女儿了 |
[31:55] | Okay. LT signed off on the warrant, | 好的 搜查令下来了 |
[31:58] | so I’ll swing by court in the morning | 我明天早晨顺便去趟法院 |
[32:00] | and meet you at The Bin. | 然后和你在仓库碰面 |
[32:01] | Okay. I’m out. | 好的 我走了 |
[32:03] | You have a good night. | 祝夜晚愉快 |
[32:07] | Rick Jackson was Harry’s partner | 里克·杰克森原来和哈里 |
[32:10] | on the original Gunn investigation. | 一起调查过甘恩 |
[32:11] | He works Pacific now. | 他现在在太平洋公司工作了 |
[32:13] | Four years with Bosch burned him out. | 和博斯在一起四年让他受够了 |
[32:14] | – He fled to the beach. – Seriously, | – 他逃到海边去了 – 真的吗? |
[32:16] | we can compare scars. | 我们有一拼 |
[32:17] | You’re gonna have to work this sub-Rosa. | 你必须进行秘密调查 |
[32:19] | Stay ahead of Robertson. | 一定要在罗伯森之前 |
[32:21] | Find out what the fuck is going on. | 搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[32:30] | Hey, light? | 帮忙点个火 |
[32:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:36] | Good night. I’m tired. | 晚安 我累了 |
[32:37] | Later, bro. | 晚点见 兄弟 |
[33:12] | You were right. | 你之前说的是对的 |
[33:15] | Check it out. | 来看看这个 |
[33:19] | It’s like Gunn was clawing at the opening | 看起来像甘恩一开始从墙上抓过去 |
[33:21] | to keep from getting taken through it. | 阻止自己被拖走 |
[33:25] | Not on the wall by the door | 门边的墙上没有 |
[33:27] | leading out where he went over. | 摆脱他经过的地方 |
[33:29] | – Because he… – Where, presumably, | – 因为他… – 假设 |
[33:32] | he’d be fighting even harder to stay inside, | 是他努力挣扎想留在房子里 |
[33:35] | unless he couldn’t. What was his tox level? | 如果不能 他中毒程度有多深? |
[33:38] | Borderline. | 在死亡的边缘 |
[33:39] | Uh, I mean .09 or something. | 我的意思是差不多九成吧 |
[33:41] | It’s not likely he passed out. | 他昏过去的可能性不大 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:45] | But he could have been made to | 他可能是在这两点之间 |
[33:46] | between here and there. | 被打至昏迷 |
[33:51] | You bring the murder book? | 谋杀案的卷宗带来了吗 |
[33:54] | You learned carotid restraint control at the Academy, right? | 你在学校里学过锁颈防身术吧? |
[33:57] | A pain in the ass to get right. | 想做正确真是让人头疼 |
[33:59] | You get it wrong, it turns into a choke hold. | 你做得不对 就会变成锁喉 |
[34:01] | People die. Some of the time, | 会导致死亡 有些情况 |
[34:03] | we saw abrasion patterns on suspects backs, | 我们能看见嫌犯的背后有伤痕 |
[34:06] | like this. | 像这个 |
[34:07] | Think about the way we brace the hold… | 想想我们是怎么完成这个动作的 |
[34:09] | one arm around the neck, | 一只手臂绕着脖子 |
[34:11] | the other one across the back. | 另一只锁住后背 |
[34:12] | So you can control the pressure on the neck arteries | 这样就可以控制对方脖子上动脉的压力 |
[34:15] | – with the angle of your arm. – Mm-hmm. | – 通过你的手肘 – 是的 |
[34:17] | Now, these half circles are abrasions | 看这里 这些半圈痕迹就是那些 |
[34:19] | caused by the bands and bezels | 我们警察喜欢的那种厚实手表 |
[34:20] | of those chunky chrono wristwatches | 的表带和表面 |
[34:22] | us O.G. Cops tend to favor. | 造成的伤痕 |
[34:24] | A cop made Gunn pass out? | 你的意思是警察把甘恩打昏迷了? |
[34:26] | Then dragged him to the balcony | 然后把他拖到了阳台 |
[34:28] | and dropped him head first. | 把他头着地摔了下去? |
[34:29] | Not definitively. | 并不是不可能 |
[34:30] | Military teaches it, mixed martial arts. | 军队教这些手段 军事武术的结合 |
[34:32] | Anyone can find a how-to on the internet. | 任何人都可以在网上找到做法 |
[34:35] | Or a cop of a certain age. | 或者是一个老练的警察 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:39] | My age. | 像我这样的 |
[34:43] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[34:44] | Cross Los Angeles Street, | 穿过洛杉矶的大街 |
[34:46] | suddenly I’m in Calcutta. | 瞬间就像来到了加尔各答 |
[34:47] | Dark side of gentrification. | 高档住宅区中的贫民窟 |
[34:49] | How much you wanna bet those million-dollar lofts | 你敢不敢赌那些上百万的房子 |
[34:51] | got windows facing the other way? | 有一个窗户是对着这边的 |
[34:53] | Patty, my partner Harry Bosch. | 帕蒂 这是我的搭档哈里·博斯 |
[34:57] | Hi, Patty. Sorry I’m late. | 你好 帕蒂 抱歉我来晚了 |
[34:59] | DWP is digging random holes on Temple | 水利部门在教堂任意挖洞 |
[35:01] | trying to see how far back they can hold things up. | 想看看它们的承重到底有多好 |
[35:04] | You should get a traffic app for your phone, detective. | 警长 你真应该在手机上下一个交通软件 |
[35:06] | Then we could watch his head explode. | 那我们就可以看着他的脑袋”爆炸了” |
[35:08] | We go in here. | 请走这边 |
[35:09] | So, Patty, how secure are these? | 帕蒂 这些到底有多安全 |
[35:11] | Well, they need ID to get in, | 他们需要身份证件进入 |
[35:12] | but we tell them not to leave anything too valuable. | 但我们还是告诉他们不要留下贵重物品 |
[35:14] | They have to come back every week | 他们必须每周回来更新 |
[35:16] | to renew. And demand is high. | 并且要求很严格 |
[35:18] | There’s never enough. | 没有最严 只有更严 |
[35:20] | Let’s see, Meadows… 1901. | 我看看 梅多思 编号1901 |
[35:23] | Oh, you’re just in time. | 你们来的正巧 |
[35:24] | We were about to empty his bin | 我们正准备清空他的”仓库” |
[35:26] | and give it to somebody else. | 然后给予别人 |
[35:28] | There. | 这里 |
[35:29] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 不谢 |
[35:43] | Lieutenant Grace Billets? | 格蕾丝比利茨警督? |
[35:45] | Sir. | 警官 |
[35:52] | Hi. Grace Billets. | 你好 格蕾丝比利茨 |
[35:54] | Grace Billets. | 格蕾丝比利茨 |
[35:57] | Grace, have a seat, please. | 格蕾丝 请坐 |
[35:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:00] | You want a water or something? | 需要帮你倒杯水吗 |
[36:01] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不需要 谢谢 |
[36:02] | Okay, let’s get to it. | 好的 那我们开始吧 |
[36:04] | We have 45 minutes, | 我们有四十五分钟 |
[36:05] | so please be concise as you can. | 所以请你尽量简洁回答 |
[36:07] | – I’ll try. – First off, an easy one. | – 我尽量 – 先来个简单的 |
[36:10] | Briefly tell us about yourself | 简洁地介绍你自己 |
[36:12] | and why you think you should be promoted to captain. | 并告诉我们为什么你认为你应该被升值为警长 |
[36:16] | Well, my dad was a cop. | 我父亲是个警察 |
[36:17] | My uncle worked Valley Division. | 我的叔叔在河谷警局工作 |
[36:20] | I was born here. | 我在这里出生 |
[36:21] | I grew up in this city, and I still live here, | 我在这个城市长大 我现在还住在这里 |
[36:23] | so I think that being a legacy and a resident | 所以我认为作为我父亲的女儿和当地居民 |
[36:26] | gives me a pretty clear perspective | 给了我在社区治安上 |
[36:27] | on community policing. | 明确的看法 |
[36:32] | A person’s whole life | 一个人的一生 |
[36:34] | reduced to what fits in a garbage can. | 最终沦落到一个垃圾桶里 |
[36:36] | This his foot locker? | 这是他的军用手提箱吗? |
[36:41] | No. | 不是 |
[36:43] | That’s a Pelican case. | 那是个派利肯安全箱 |
[36:44] | That’s what you use | 这就是你退休之后 |
[36:46] | when you get out of the service, | 会用的箱子 |
[36:48] | not when you go in as a boot. | 不是你进队时会用的行李箱 |
[37:04] | Hunting trophy. | 狩猎战利品 |
[37:07] | There’s a false bottom. | 那儿有个假的底面 |
[37:39] | He did multiple tours… | 他在不少地方参过军 |
[37:42] | Iraq… | 伊拉克 |
[37:45] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[37:48] | Went back as a hired gun, too. | 回来后还是个雇佣枪手 |
[37:50] | The girl? | 这个女孩? |
[37:54] | They seem so sure of themselves. | 他们看起来非常坚定 |
[37:57] | You have to be. | 你必须得这样 |
[37:59] | Because after that, you’re never so sure again. | 因为之后你再也不会如此坚定了 |
[38:05] | I ever tell you how I got rid of the tats on my hands? | 我曾经有告诉过你我是怎么除掉我手上的刺青的吗 |
[38:09] | No. | 没有 |
[38:12] | H-o-l-d. | 紧紧 |
[38:14] | F-a-s-t. | 抓住 |
[38:17] | Hold fast. To what? | 紧紧抓住什么? |
[38:22] | Life, brother. | 生命 兄弟 |
[38:24] | Everything. | 生命中的一切 |
[38:27] | Anything you could grab on to to keep from going under. | 任何你可以抓住的来阻挡你沉沦失败 |
[38:33] | Shit, I was just a kid. | 天哪 我那时候还是个孩子 |
[38:37] | Saw it on tuna guys down in Pedro. | 在纸牌游戏里拿着金枪鱼的家伙上看到的 |
[38:41] | Ex-Navy. | 前任海军 |
[38:42] | Some kind of sailor thing? | 像个水手一样? |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:50] | So anyways, a couple years later, | 无论如何 一些年过去以后 |
[38:53] | I enlisted in the Army. | 我入伍了 |
[38:55] | My sergeant at basic saw it and flipped out. | 我的上士看到了非常生气 |
[38:58] | Said there’s no way he was gonna have | 说他不可能允许他手下的士兵 |
[38:59] | a squid tattoo on one of his soldiers, | 手上有一个墨水纹身 |
[39:01] | so he makes me go out behind the back of the barracks | 所以他逼我走到兵营的后面 |
[39:04] | and punch this cinderblock wall | 然后用拳头捶煤砖墙 |
[39:06] | till my knuckles were like hamburger. | 直到我的指关节肿的像个汉堡一样 |
[39:09] | When they scabbed over, | 等他们都结疤了之后 |
[39:12] | he made me go back out… | 他让我再出去 |
[39:15] | do it again… | 再捶一次 |
[39:18] | and again. | 一次又一次 |
[39:21] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[39:24] | I was all in with it. | 我当时全身心投入 |
[39:27] | That’s how sure we were. | 我们那时就是那么坚定 |
[39:29] | Stress can be a huge factor. | 压力是个很大的原因 |
[39:32] | Frustration with the slow churn of justice. | 慢慢失去的正义带来了沮丧 |
[39:35] | But if you tell people exactly what they need to do and why, | 但是如果你明确告诉大家该做什么和为什么 |
[39:40] | the majority respond very positively | 大多数人都会积极回应 |
[39:42] | and often exceed expectations. | 并且常常超出你的预期 |
[39:45] | Last question is situational. | 最后是处境题 |
[39:48] | A lieutenant under your direct command | 一个受你直接领导的警督 |
[39:51] | has had an inappropriate sexual relationship | 和她手下的一个警官曾经有过 |
[39:54] | with one of her detectives. | 不正当的性关系 |
[39:58] | This detective comes to you | 那个警官来找你 |
[40:00] | and says that an unhappy end to the affair | 并和你说那段风流韵事的不好结局 |
[40:03] | is now affecting her caseload and her path to promotion. | 正在影响她的工作和升职 |
[40:07] | How would you handle this? | 这件事你会怎么处理? |
[40:17] | I’ve got so much math tonight. | 我今晚有很多数学作业 |
[40:18] | How was practice? | 训练怎么样? |
[40:20] | Awesome. | 很棒 |
[40:21] | I learned how to hit a pipe. | 我学会了如何击打柱子 |
[40:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[40:24] | It’s a back row attack. | 这叫做后排进攻 |
[40:26] | Short set behind the middle. | 中场前的短训 |
[40:28] | Totally fakes out the blockers. | 完全用假动作骗到了守门员 |
[40:29] | Oh, yeah, right. | 噢 是的 |
[40:32] | Hey, when can I drive this one? | 我什么时候才能开这辆车 |
[40:33] | As soon as you get a badge. | 等你拿到警徽 |
[40:37] | El Pollo Brasso or In-N-Out? | 吃烤鸡还是快餐汉堡连锁店 |
[40:39] | Mom’s worried I’m not eating healthy with you. | 妈妈担心我和你吃的很不健康 |
[40:42] | Chicken is healthy. | 鸡肉是健康的 |
[40:45] | I was thinking a Double-Double with animal fries. | 我想吃一个双层汉堡配动物薯条 |
[40:47] | Oh. In-N-Out. | 噢 那就吃汉堡 |
[40:50] | All major food groups. | 全是主要食物群 |
[40:54] | Just so you know… | 只是想让你知道… |
[40:55] | That favor you did for Becca’s dad? | 你帮贝卡爸爸的那个忙 |
[41:00] | Yeah, what about it? | 嗯 怎么了? |
[41:01] | Completely changed the way the cool girls treat me now. | 完全改变了酷女孩们对待我的方式 |
[41:05] | How did they treat you before? | 他们之前是怎么对待你的? |
[41:06] | Oh, you know: new school, fresh meat. | 你懂得 新学校 新面孔 |
[41:10] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么没告诉过我这些 |
[41:12] | Never came up. | 没想过要说 |
[41:15] | But anyways, it’s much better now. | 不管怎样 现在好多了 |
[41:17] | You know, sometimes it sucks to be a cop’s kid, | 你知道吗 有些时候当一个警察的孩子很烦 |
[41:19] | and sometimes it rocks. | 有时候很棒 |
[41:28] | You know, Maddie, | 听着 玛迪 |
[41:29] | it shouldn’t matter what the cool girls think. | 酷女孩们怎么想并不重要 |
[41:31] | Yeah, I know. It shouldn’t. | 我知道 确实不重要 |
[41:50] | He’s my Inspector Javert, | 沙威是我的检察员 |
[41:53] | relentless in his pursuit of false justice. | 无止境的追求他所谓的错误正义 |
[41:57] | The full weight of a corrupt system brought to bear on me | 腐败的机制的全部压力都让我一个人承担 |
[42:01] | by its woefully inept agent provocateur. | 都是因为那个极度智障的密探 |
[42:06] | Les Miz. | 悲惨世界 |
[42:07] | Sterling Hayden in The Godfather. | 《教父》里的斯特林·海登 |
[42:09] | Character name? | 角色名是什么的? |
[42:10] | Captain McCluskey. | 上尉麦克拉斯基 |
[42:12] | – Dudley Smith. – L.A. Confidential. | – 杜德利·史密斯 – 《洛城机密》 |
[42:16] | He’s your Porfiry Petrovich. | 他是你的罪与罚 |
[42:18] | Crime and Punishment. | 罪与罚 |
[42:20] | Wrong. | 答错了 |
[42:21] | Raskolnikov was guilty of that crime, | 拉斯科利尼夫是有罪的 |
[42:23] | not unjustly accused. | 并没有被不公正控告 |
[42:25] | It’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[42:26] | That’s what makes it so compelling. | 所以这故事才这么吸引人 |
[42:29] | The blameless protagonist… | 清白的主角 |
[42:32] | yours truly… | 我 |
[42:33] | swept up in a pulp-novel fiction | 在这虚构的小说里 |
[42:38] | spun by this self-appointed accuser and executioner. | 被自作主张的控告者和刽子手纠缠 |
[42:49] | But he will get his hard reversal in the final act, | 但当所有的秘密都揭开之时 |
[42:52] | when all mysteries are revealed. | 他会在最终迎来大反转 |
[44:00] | Son of a whore. | 婊子养的 |
[44:03] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[44:05] | Literally. | 真是这样 |
[44:07] | His mother was killed by one of her clients. | 他妈妈被她的一个客户给杀了 |
[44:10] | Vengeance boils in Harry Bosch’s blood. | 复仇在哈里·博斯的血液里沸腾 |
[44:13] | It all gives me the chills. | 这一切让我觉得毛骨悚然 |
[44:15] | But like any good villain, Bosch sees this world | 但就像每一个善良的恶人, 博斯通过他破碎童年 |
[44:19] | through the narrow filter of his broken childhood. | 塑造的狭隘世界观看待这个世界 |
[44:22] | He wants to save his mother. | 他想要救他的妈妈 |
[44:24] | He wants to punish her killer. | 他想要惩罚弑母凶手 |
[44:27] | He sees in me all the things that roil him: | 我身上有所有激怒他的东西 |
[44:31] | success and sexuality | 成功和性感 |
[44:34] | and… and a healthy disregard for his tenuous authority. | 还有… 还有对他轻薄权威的理性蔑视 |
[44:38] | Are you thinking this could be your next film? | 你会把它作为下一部电影的题材吗? |
[44:45] | It’s so trope-y. Who’d believe it? | 这太影射了 谁会相信 |
[44:47] | I would. | 我会 |
[44:50] | I don’t think it’s trope-y. | 我不认为这有多影射 |
[44:53] | You just want to be in it. | 你只是想成为其中的一角 |
[44:55] | As long as I don’t have to fuck the cop. | 只要我不用和这个警察上床 |
[44:58] | Nah. | 不用 |
[45:02] | He fucks himself. | 他自作孽 |
[47:15] | Beware, beware. | 小心 小心 |
[47:20] | God sees. | 老天有眼 |
[47:48] | Harry. | 哈里 |