时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Gunfire erupted outside the | 今天早晨 |
[00:13] | First National Pacific Bank Monday morning. | 西尔玛购物中心附近的 |
[00:16] | Around the Sylmar Shopping Plaza, | 太平洋国家银行外枪声响起 |
[00:17] | customers stopped to take notice | 对峙中在场顾客 |
[00:19] | when a confrontation… | 被告知要小心躲避… |
[00:20] | She’s a cool customer. | 她真是个镇定的顾客 |
[00:21] | She’s like dry ice: cold and hot. | 她就像干冰一样: 面若冰霜内心狂热 |
[00:25] | Don’t touch. | 不可触摸 |
[00:27] | You will get burned. | 否则你会被灼伤的 |
[00:28] | Police continue to search | 警方持续寻找 |
[00:30] | for former LAPD detective Carl Nash, | 前洛杉矶警署警探卡尔·纳什 |
[00:32] | alleged ringleader of a crew of corrupt… | 指控称他是一组腐败警察的头目… |
[00:35] | A babe like her… | 一个这样的美人… |
[00:37] | tangled up with a lug like him. | 和这样一个混蛋东西搅在一起 |
[00:40] | Do-re-mi, baby. Do-re-mi. | 世界奇妙啊我们读不懂 |
[00:43] | – Ha. – …stolen vehicles. | – 哈 – …使用偷来车辆 |
[00:44] | Police departments throughout Los Angeles area | 洛杉矶区域的所有警局 |
[00:47] | continue to pursue Nash. | 正在继续追捕纳什 |
[00:53] | Detective, before we start, a few ground rules. | 警探 我们开始之前 我先把规矩说清楚 |
[00:56] | Ground rules. | 规矩 |
[00:57] | For the last 48 hours, | 过去的四十八个小时内 |
[00:58] | my client has answered every question put to her. | 我的客户已经回答了每一个提出来的问题 |
[01:01] | She’s cooperated fully with RHD and FID detectives. | 她充分配合了劫案凶杀科和刑事侦缉科的警探们 |
[01:05] | She’s here of her own volition. | 她在这完全出自本身意愿 |
[01:08] | I won’t allow you to bully her. | 我不会允许你威欺凌她 |
[01:10] | Bully. | 欺凌 |
[01:11] | Mrs. Allen, more than anyone, | 爱伦夫人比任何人都更想 |
[01:13] | wants to know who killed her husband. | 知道究竟是谁杀了她的丈夫 |
[01:16] | Well, then maybe she can tell me | 这样的话 可能她可以告诉我 |
[01:17] | how Carl Nash knew | 卡尔·纳什是怎么知道 |
[01:18] | she’d be at that bank that morning. | 她那天早晨会在那家银行的 |
[01:21] | As I’ve said until I am blue in the face, | 就像我说过一万遍的 |
[01:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:25] | Did you double-cross him, or did he double-cross you? | 是你出卖了他 还是他出卖了你? |
[01:27] | I knew the man to say hello to at the front gate. | 我跟他只是能打个招呼叫上名字的关系 |
[01:30] | Was it your idea or his idea? | 是你的主意还是他的? |
[01:33] | Was what his idea or mine? | 什么主意? |
[01:35] | – To kill your husband. – Detective… | – 杀你丈夫 – 警官… |
[01:37] | I had nothing to do with my husband’s death. | 我跟我丈夫的死没有任何关系 |
[01:39] | When you looked in that empty safe deposit box, | 当你看到那个存款箱是空的时候 |
[01:42] | it must have been a shock. | 一定很震惊吧 |
[01:46] | I went there to collect what was mine legally. | 我是去那拿法律上本就属于我的东西 |
[01:49] | What did you expect to find? | 你是想去找什么的? |
[01:50] | Documents, papers, photographs. | 可能是文件啊 纪录啊 照片啊 |
[01:52] | I had no idea what Tony had in there. | 我不知道托尼放了些什么在那 |
[01:54] | Cash? | 现金? |
[01:56] | You’re busy concocting a fantasy, detective. | 你在忙着虚构一个幻想 警探 |
[01:59] | It never happened. | 都是没有的事 |
[02:02] | What a grim workplace you inhabit. | 你在一个多么惨的地方工作啊 |
[02:07] | Does it ever get you down? | 不让你觉得沮丧吗? |
[02:09] | I kind of like it. It inspires me. | 我还有点喜欢呢 能激励我 |
[02:11] | I bet it does. | 我猜也是 |
[02:14] | Suits you. | 适合你 |
[02:15] | If you think this is grim, imagine what prison is like. | 你要是觉得这个惨 想象一下监狱 |
[02:20] | If Carl Nash killed my husband, | 如果卡尔·纳什杀了我的丈夫 |
[02:22] | he deserves to rot in one for the rest of his life. | 他活该烂在监狱里 |
[02:24] | Where do you think Layla is? | 你觉得蕾拉在哪? |
[02:26] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 不在乎 |
[02:28] | Sure you do. She’s got the money, right? | 你肯定在乎 她拿着钱不是吗? |
[02:30] | Your money. | 你的钱 |
[02:31] | You and your stories, detective. | 你编得一手好故事啊警探 |
[02:42] | She got to that safe deposit box | 你丈夫尸体被找到的第二天 |
[02:44] | the day after your husband’s body was found. | 她就拿到了存款箱 |
[02:48] | The box was in her name, too. | 而且箱子是在她名下的 |
[02:51] | She didn’t have to wait for probate. | 她都不用等遗嘱认证 |
[02:55] | What do you think’s in that backpack? | 你觉得那个背包里是什么? |
[02:59] | I’m betting it’s not the Allen family photos. | 我打赌肯定不会是爱伦家全家福 |
[03:06] | Layla outsmarted you and Nash both. | 蕾拉比你和纳什都聪明 |
[03:16] | Have a nice chat? | 聊的好吗? |
[03:18] | She’s had two days to get her story straight | 她有两天时间去理清证词 |
[03:20] | while Edgar and I jump through hoops on the bank. | 正好我和埃德加去银行过五关斩六将 调查清楚 |
[03:22] | Where are we on Allen’s other five accounts? | 爱伦的其他五个账户我们怎么处理的? |
[03:24] | Frozen. I called the IRS. | 冻结了 我打给国税局 |
[03:26] | Told them there were laundered funds in those accounts. | 跟他们说了那些账户有洗过的钱 |
[03:28] | She can’t touch them. | 她动不了的 |
[03:29] | So, speaking of the merry widow? | 所以我们拿风流寡妇怎么办呢? |
[03:32] | Can’t go to the DA with what we’ve got. | 我们现在掌握的还不足以向地方检察官举报 |
[03:34] | As of now, she walks. | 所以目前为止 她还是自由的 |
[03:37] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪? |
[03:38] | Let’s take this one. | 我们坐这辆 |
[03:47] | Mrs. Allen, I’m Martin Weiss. | 爱伦夫人 我是马丁·韦斯 |
[03:50] | We met a couple of years ago | 我们几年前见过 |
[03:51] | At Freddie Macnekian’s funeral. | 在弗莱迪·迈科尼肯的葬礼上 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I know who you are. Ed, what is this? | 是 我认识你 这怎么回事? |
[03:55] | Mr. Weiss has a proposal for you. | 韦斯先生有个提议 |
[04:30] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:32] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:35] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:38] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:41] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:43] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:46] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:48] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[05:03] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[05:12] | The man who had my son murdered | 那个杀我儿子的人 |
[05:14] | was in our sights, and now he’s gone. | 在我们眼皮底下溜走了 |
[05:16] | He’ll turn up. It’s just a matter of time. | 他会再出现的 只是时间问题 |
[05:19] | I swore I’d look him in the eye. | 我发誓我会狠狠盯着他 |
[05:23] | Might not work out that way. | 可能结果不是那样的 |
[05:29] | You and Edgar will now be part | 你和埃德加现在成为 |
[05:31] | of RHD’s overarching investigations. | 劫案凶杀科核心调查人员 |
[05:32] | So I gather. Eyes and ears? | 我猜也是 全神贯注注意动向? |
[05:36] | Eyes and ears. That’ll be all, detective. | 全神贯注 就到这了警探 |
[05:46] | Bosch, Edgar. | 博斯 埃德加 |
[05:47] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了? |
[05:48] | Out beating the bushes. | 在外面找人呢 |
[05:50] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你们串门啊 |
[05:51] | Hey, we’re here. | 嘿 我们在这了 |
[05:53] | We got another case, you know. | 我们还有个案子的 |
[05:55] | The Tony Allen murder. | 托尼·爱伦的谋杀案 |
[05:56] | You had eyes on our suspect since you questioned her? | 你审问过我们的嫌疑人之后盯着她了吗? |
[05:59] | Mrs. Allen? No, we don’t have the manpower. | 爱伦夫人? 不知道 我们没那个人力 |
[06:01] | Tips are coming in fast and furious. | 小道消息快得跟速度与激情一样 |
[06:03] | We’re checking out leads from here to Tucson. | 我们从这到图森都在核对线索 |
[06:04] | She give you anything? | 她对你说什么了吗? |
[06:06] | I didn’t lay a glove on her. | 我没有严厉地审她 |
[06:07] | We want you to keep working the Allen murder, | 我们想要你们继续查爱伦的凶杀案 |
[06:09] | but Nash is now the priority. | 但是纳什现在是重点 |
[06:11] | What’s the current thinking on his whereabouts? | 现在我们猜想他会在哪 |
[06:13] | He dropped his hostage off at the edge of Angeles Forest | 他把他的人质放在了十四号高速公路上 |
[06:15] | on Highway 14. | 安琪拉森林边缘 |
[06:17] | Took her a couple of hours to get to a phone. | 她走了好几个小时才找到电话 |
[06:19] | She said he was headed north on 14 | 她说纳什在14号路上往北开 |
[06:20] | toward Lancaster and Palmdale, | 朝着兰卡斯特和棕榈谷的方向 |
[06:22] | which is ground zero at the moment. | 那里目前我们没有任何部署 |
[06:24] | Ex-cop. Knows the moves. | 老警察了 知道怎么走 |
[06:26] | He would have ditched the car by now, right? | 他现在估计已经把车扔掉了吧? |
[06:28] | That was our assumption, too. | 我们也这么想 |
[06:30] | We’re waiting for it to turn up. | 我们在等车子的出现 |
[06:31] | He might have been too injured | 他也可能因为受伤太重 |
[06:32] | to stop to switch cars. | 没办法停下来换车 |
[06:33] | It was a serious gunshot wound. | 他受了严重的枪伤 |
[06:35] | He was dragging that leg. | 他得拖着腿走 |
[06:36] | Maybe he hasn’t gotten that far. | 或许他走不了那么远 |
[06:38] | Maybe he’s holed up somewhere closer in. | 也许他藏在比较近的地方 |
[06:40] | Okay. So what do you want us to do? | 好吧 所以你想让我们怎么做? |
[06:42] | Follow the guns. | 查枪 |
[06:44] | From the shootout. | 参与交火的枪支 |
[06:46] | We collected six weapons from the scene. | 我们在现场找到了六把武器 |
[06:48] | Nash’s crew had no serial numbers on their weapons. | 纳什一帮的枪是没有序列号的 |
[06:51] | Firearms has them now. | 枪械部门已经拿到手了 |
[06:52] | It’ll take them a couple of days. | 他们需要几天时间来弄清楚 |
[06:54] | They’ll call you when they’re ready | 他们好了之后会打给你们 |
[06:56] | for you to follow up. | 你们追查枪的来源 |
[06:57] | Okay, no problem. What else? | 没问题 还有呢? |
[07:00] | The DA’s negotiating a deal with O’Grady, | 地检在和奥格雷迪谈判 |
[07:02] | pushing it through. | 你们去借助促成一下 |
[07:03] | Exigent circumstances with Nash at large. | 情形如此急迫再加上纳什在逃 |
[07:06] | We could use one of you at the first interview. | 我们需要你们参与第一审问 |
[07:07] | Ask about the Allen case. | 问问爱伦的案子 |
[07:09] | Let us know. | 通知我们就好 |
[07:10] | Keep us in the loop. | 有情况要让我们知道 |
[07:11] | For real this time. | 这次是当真的 |
[07:17] | The guy can be anywhere. | 这人可以在任何地方 |
[08:19] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[08:32] | Come on. | 操 |
[08:47] | It sucks we don’t have eyes on her. | 没办法盯着她的动向真操蛋 |
[08:49] | Harry, I’ve got an idea for keeping tabs on Veronica. | 哈里 关于跟踪维罗妮卡我有个想法 |
[08:53] | Write a warrant for her GPS tracker. | 申请搜查令查她的GPS追踪器 |
[08:55] | Release the Bentley. | 把她的宾利放出去 |
[08:56] | At least then we’ll know where she is | 这样我们就知道她在哪了 |
[08:58] | – when she’s driving that. – That’s good. | – 最起码每次她开车的时候 – 好主意 |
[09:00] | We’ll need a tracker on the Range Rover, too. | 那辆路虎揽胜上也要个跟踪器 |
[09:02] | I’ll include it. | 我会加上的 |
[09:03] | But then we got to get it on her car, | 那样的话我们得想办法装到她车上 |
[09:05] | get past the gate. | 得越过大门 |
[09:06] | Put on your ninja slippers. | 准备好你的忍者紧身衣 |
[09:08] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[09:10] | We’ll figure out an excuse to go see her. | 我们会找个借口去看她的 |
[09:12] | That’ll make her lawyer happy. | 她的律师会很乐意的 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[09:15] | Ooh, that’s quite the fuck-you. | 太操蛋了 |
[09:18] | Isn’t it? | 是吧? |
[09:21] | She has family in Armenia. | 她在亚美尼亚有家人 |
[09:23] | We can contact them, see if they’ve heard from her. | 我们可以联系他们 看看她有没有联系家里 |
[09:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:27] | Mr. Marks had me do a background check on them. | 马克斯先生让我调差过他们的背景 |
[09:30] | He did that for all Tony’s chippies? | 他查了托尼所有婊子们的家庭背景? |
[09:33] | Layla was an exception. | 蕾拉是个例外 |
[09:39] | For the life of me, I don’t see it. | 我这辈子都想不明白为什么 |
[09:42] | What was so special about her? | 她有什么特别的地方? |
[09:44] | Mousy little thing. | 看那鼠头鼠脸的德行 |
[09:46] | Tony was in love with her. | 托尼很爱她 |
[09:47] | She was Armenian. | 她又是亚美尼亚人 |
[09:50] | Mr. Marks needed to know she was on the level. | 马克斯先生要确保她是不是够格 |
[09:53] | What would he think now? | 他现在得怎么想啊? |
[09:58] | She surprised us all. | 她让我们所有人都很意外 |
[10:05] | So have you considered our proposal? | 所以你考虑过我们的提议了吗? |
[10:08] | 50%? | 一半? |
[10:13] | Once the funds are recovered, | 一旦资金被找回来 |
[10:15] | you want this to be over. I can make that happen, | 你想这件事快点结束 我们能帮你做到 |
[10:18] | intercede on your behalf. | 为你游说 |
[10:21] | With the organization? | 跟组织游说? |
[10:23] | Or I can make it go the other way. | 或者我可以让这件事朝反方向走 |
[10:27] | You’ll end up with nothing. | 你最后什么都拿不到 |
[10:29] | 50%? That is fucking… | 一半? 这他妈… |
[10:30] | Only… fair. | 这样才… 公平 |
[10:43] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | Thanks for bringing me here, Dad. | 老爸谢谢你带我来这 |
[10:52] | Best chocolate shake in L.A. | 洛杉矶最好的巧克力奶昔 |
[10:55] | – You always say that. – I do? | – 你总这么说 – 是吗? |
[10:57] | Best pizza, best pancakes. | 最好的披萨 最好的煎饼 |
[10:59] | Well, if I don’t know, who does? | 要是我不知道是不是最好的 谁还会知道呢? |
[11:01] | How’s your shake? | 奶昔怎么样? |
[11:02] | Oh, it’s the best chocolate shake I’ve ever had. | 这真的是我喝过最好的巧克力奶昔 |
[11:04] | Ha-ha, smart ass. | 哈哈 机灵鬼 |
[11:06] | Your mother doesn’t know what she’s missing. | 你老妈不知道自己错过了什么 |
[11:08] | I swear I think she’s going vegan on us. | 我觉得她想让我们吃素了 |
[11:10] | She’s always talking about gluten this and soy that. | 她老是说谷蛋白这个这个大豆那个那个的 |
[11:14] | This isn’t gluten-free, is it? | 这个是含谷蛋白的吧? |
[11:15] | I think we’re safe. | 我保证我们是安全的 |
[11:20] | Bet you’ll be glad to have the house to yourself again. | 我估计你肯定很开心吧 总算房子又只是你一个人的了 |
[11:24] | Quite the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[11:26] | It’s been really nice for me having you around. | 你在这对我帮助真的很大 |
[11:29] | It’s time you went home. | 但是你是时候你回家了 |
[11:31] | See your friends, get back to your routine. | 看看朋友 回到常规生活里 |
[11:34] | Get ready for school. | 准备上学 |
[11:41] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[11:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:47] | Do you know what Mom’s going to do? | 你知道老妈准备干什么吗? |
[11:49] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她聊过了吗? |
[11:51] | A little. | 一点点 |
[11:53] | She sees some new possibilities in front of her | 她看到了她面前新的可能性 |
[11:56] | a chapter of her life she thought was closed. | 她想要展开人生新篇章 |
[12:00] | She keeps talking about big changes. | 她一直说着大变化 |
[12:02] | It’s kind of freaking me out. | 说实话有点吓人 |
[12:04] | Maddie, your mother’s a very smart woman. | 玛迪 你妈是个非常聪明的女人 |
[12:07] | She and Reggie will figure it out. | 她跟瑞奇会有办法的 |
[12:32] | Yeah, we’re closed. | 不好意思我们关门了 |
[12:34] | Kat? | 凯特? |
[12:36] | It’s Carl. | 是卡尔 |
[12:43] | Carl? | 卡尔? |
[12:45] | Kat. | 卡特 |
[12:46] | Jesus, what happened? | 老天啊 发生什么了? |
[12:49] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[13:01] | Clean through and through. | 干干净净了 |
[13:03] | You are lucky it missed your femoral. | 你很幸运 没打中你的大腿动脉 |
[13:07] | Oh, I’m lucky you’re a large animal veterinarian. | 还好你是个大型动物兽医 我才幸运呢 |
[13:13] | You’re a funny guy, Carl. You always have been. | 你是个搞笑的人啊卡尔 一直都是 |
[13:17] | Secret of my success. | 是我成功的秘密 |
[13:20] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[13:23] | If it had hit your femoral | 如果子弹打中了你的大腿动脉 |
[13:24] | – I’d be fucked. – You’d be dead. | – 我就操蛋了 – 你就死了 |
[13:29] | You may still be. | 你还是可能会死的 |
[13:30] | You belong in a hospital. | 你该去医院 |
[13:32] | There’s no telling how much nerve | 不知道你究竟有多少神经 |
[13:33] | and muscle damage you’ve got. | 和肌肉损伤 |
[13:35] | I’ll put you on antibiotics, | 我会给你点抗生素 |
[13:38] | but you ought to be on an IV. | 但是你要输液的 |
[13:40] | Katherine, is there anything you want to ask me? | 凯瑟琳 你不想问我点什么吗? |
[13:45] | Nope. | 不想 |
[13:48] | You don’t follow the news? | 你不看新闻的? |
[13:51] | I don’t have a TV. You know that. | 我没有电视 你知道的 |
[13:56] | You’ve got internet? | 你有网络吧? |
[13:58] | I don’t want to know | 我不想知道 |
[13:59] | what’s going on in the world. | 不想知道世界上在发生什么 |
[14:00] | That’s why I moved out here. | 这也是我搬到这的原因 |
[14:07] | Keep me in the dark, Carl. | 卡尔 把我蒙在鼓里 |
[14:09] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[14:14] | That little so… Come here. | 那个小… 来嘛 |
[14:16] | That little scar on your lip. | 你嘴唇上的那个小疤 |
[14:19] | I’ve already told you about that. | 我之前告诉过你的 |
[14:20] | Tell me again. Refresh me. | 再说一遍 让我复习一下 |
[14:23] | I got kicked by a horse. I’ve had it ever since. | 我被马踢了一脚 之后就一直有了 |
[14:58] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[15:00] | – Right over there. – Thank you. | – 在这 – 谢谢 |
[15:39] | All right. I know this is the initial interview | 好的 这是一个简单的审讯 |
[15:42] | and we’re just getting the lay of the land here, | 我们要弄清楚情势 |
[15:45] | but let’s cut to the elephant in the room. | 我们就坦白点奔主题了 |
[15:47] | Nash, where is he? | 纳什在哪? |
[15:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:52] | You must have some idea. | 你肯定知道点什么 |
[15:54] | He’d disappear days on end. | 他通常会消失好几天 |
[15:57] | Wouldn’t answer his cell. | 不接电话 |
[15:59] | He’d say he was out where there was no cell coverage. | 他说他去的地方没信号 |
[16:02] | You said she could give us Nash. | 你说过她会供出纳什 |
[16:03] | On a platter legally. | 法律上来讲是的 拱手奉上 |
[16:06] | We never said she knew his current whereabouts. | 我们没说过她知道纳什现在在哪 |
[16:08] | I have a signed agreement with the DA. | 我们跟地检有签过协议 |
[16:10] | Do you have more questions? | 你还有问题吗? |
[16:11] | Riley, Piccininni, Arceneaux, all dead. | 莱利 皮奇尼尼 阿西诺 都死了 |
[16:15] | That was the crew. He kept it tight. | 那是全部的人了 他把组织维持的很紧 |
[16:20] | Who shot Tony Allen? | 谁杀了托尼·爱伦 |
[16:23] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[16:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:25] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[16:27] | I flagged him on his way home. | 我向他挥手求救 |
[16:30] | So he stopped to help you. | 所以他停下来帮你 |
[16:32] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:35] | Let’s get back to George Irving. | 让我们回到乔治·欧文 |
[16:37] | Nash had big plans for him… | 纳什本来对他寄予厚望… |
[16:40] | till we found out he was an IA rat. | 直到我们发现他是个调查科的卧底 |
[16:42] | Who shot him? | 谁杀了他? |
[16:44] | Riley, probably. | 莱利 估计是 |
[16:45] | I don’t know for sure. | 我不太确定 |
[16:47] | What do you know about Arceneaux’s suicide? | 关于阿西诺的自杀你知道多少? |
[16:51] | Wasn’t. | 不是自杀 |
[16:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:55] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[16:56] | Who actually pulled the trigger? | 谁开的枪? |
[16:58] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[17:00] | All three murders? That’s convenient. | 所有人都是他杀的? 真巧啊 |
[17:02] | He was Nash’s boy. Did his wet work. | 他是纳什的人 替他做脏活 |
[17:08] | What about Veronica Allen? | 维罗妮卡·爱伦呢? |
[17:12] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[17:13] | Where does she fit in? | 她参与了哪一部分? |
[17:16] | Carl was playing her. | 卡尔在玩她 |
[17:18] | In what way? | 怎么个玩法? |
[17:21] | He was boning her. | 他在上她 |
[17:23] | Said she was in love with him. | 她说她自己爱上他了 |
[17:25] | You sure she wasn’t playing him? | 你确定她没有在玩他? |
[17:49] | That bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[17:51] | Who? Tony? | 谁? 托尼? |
[17:53] | Divorce papers. Did you know? | 离婚协议 你知道这事吗? |
[17:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:57] | Oh, big fucking deal. | 哇真他妈划算啊 |
[17:58] | He was going to leave me the house | 他打算留这个房子给我 |
[18:00] | with two mortgages. | 房子有两笔抵押贷款 |
[18:10] | Shit. | 真是的 |
[18:28] | My husband passed away recently. | 我丈夫不久前去世了 |
[18:31] | My condolences. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:32] | As executor of his estate, | 作为他财产的执行人 |
[18:34] | I’m authorized to assemble his finances. | 我有权整合他的财产 |
[18:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:37] | I found that receipt in his desk. | 我在他的桌子里找到了这个收据 |
[18:41] | How can I help you, Mrs. Allen? | 需要我做什么 爱伦夫人? |
[18:43] | A year ago you sold my husband | 一年之前 |
[18:45] | $1.1 million of bearer bonds. | 你卖给了我丈夫110万的不记名债券 |
[18:48] | That’s correct. A legal transaction. | 是的 合法交易 |
[18:51] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 |
[18:53] | The bonds are missing. I’m trying to locate them. | 债券不见了 我在想办法找 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[18:57] | It’s almost impossible to recover bearer bonds | 想要找到丢失的或者是被偷的债券 |
[18:59] | if they’re lost or stolen. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[19:00] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:02] | I also know that bearer bonds are used | 我也知道不记名证券 |
[19:04] | for money laundering, tax evasion, | 可以用来洗钱 逃税 |
[19:06] | and other illicit business transactions. | 还有其他不正当的生意交易 |
[19:10] | You’re very well informed. | 您知道的很多 |
[19:11] | My husband was a money launderer. | 我丈夫专门洗钱 |
[19:15] | He told me he was a producer | 他告诉我他是个 |
[19:17] | of adult entertainment. | 成人电影制片人 |
[19:19] | Please. Let’s cut the crap, Mr. Morada. | 省省吧 莫拉德先生 |
[19:22] | You knew the real source of my husband’s income. | 你知道我丈夫收入的真正来源 |
[19:24] | You helped him wash it. | 你帮助他洗钱 |
[19:26] | That would be very hard to prove. | 你很难证明这个说法 |
[19:28] | What you couldn’t have known | 你不会知道的是 |
[19:30] | was that some of that money | 你跟我丈夫洗的那些钱 |
[19:31] | that you and my husband laundered | 是托尼从他的表兄 |
[19:33] | Tony stole from his cousin Joey Marks. | 乔伊·马克斯那里偷来的 |
[19:37] | Now, obviously the Armenians don’t know | 显然亚美尼亚人不知道 |
[19:38] | you were involved in that, or we wouldn’t be sitting here. | 你参与了这件事 不然我们不会坐在这里 |
[19:41] | Well, you certainly wouldn’t. | 好吧 你肯定不会还坐在这里 |
[19:44] | I appreciate your discretion. | 我感激你的谨慎 |
[19:46] | But they will | 但是他们会知道的 |
[19:47] | if you don’t help me find my fucking money. | 如果你不帮我找到我该死的钱 |
[19:54] | Rykoff estimated | 雷科夫估计 |
[19:55] | Tony Allen skimmed upwards of $4 million. | 托尼·爱伦掠的钱可以达到四百万 |
[19:58] | – Also, Jer – Yeah. | – 还有 杰瑞 – 好的 |
[20:00] | An hour ago, Veronica Allen visited a bond trader downtown. | 一个小时前 维罗妮卡·爱伦拜访了市里的一位证券交易人 |
[20:04] | She’s on her way home now. | 她现在在回家的路上了 |
[20:06] | So they still issue these… these bearer bonds? | 所以他们仍然在发行这些… 这些不记名证券? |
[20:09] | No. But there’s still some floating around. | 不了 但是还有很多在市上流动 |
[20:12] | All right. We’re checking out. | 好的 我们得跟紧这个线索 |
[20:14] | First thing in the morning. | 明早第一件事 |
[20:16] | We need to get that second tracker | 我们得安好 |
[20:17] | on her other car. | 她另一辆车的跟踪器 |
[20:19] | Let’s go make nice with Mrs. Allen. | 我们去跟爱伦女士和好吧 |
[20:20] | I was awfully hard on her yesterday, | 我昨天对她太糟糕了 |
[20:22] | and I feel just plain sick about it. | 我觉得心里好难受啊 |
[20:23] | Community relations. I’m all in. | 搞好警民关系啊 我一定去 |
[20:42] | Detective, my lawyer told you to stay away from me. | 警官 我的律师告诉过你离我远点 |
[20:45] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[20:47] | I didn’t think your lawyer would mind. | 我觉得你的律师不会介意的 |
[20:50] | Then come in and have a drink. | 那进来喝点东西吧 |
[20:52] | I’m on duty. | 我还在岗呢 不能喝酒 |
[20:54] | Come in while I have a drink. | 在我还有喝的时候快进来吧 |
[21:41] | Sure I can’t entice you? | 你确定我不能诱惑你喝? |
[21:44] | No. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:46] | Well, you were saying? | 所以你刚才说? |
[21:48] | We’ve changed our assessment of the case. | 我们对案子的评估有了变化 |
[21:51] | The surviving officer’s cooperating. | 幸存的警官在与我们配合 |
[21:53] | She’s given a statement. | 她做了一份声明 |
[21:55] | She has? | 是吗? |
[21:56] | According to her, | 根据她的说法 |
[21:58] | Nash planned your husband’s murder, | 纳什计划了你丈夫的谋杀 |
[21:59] | and she and his accomplices carried it out. | 她和她的同伙们实施了谋杀 |
[22:03] | Carl Nash is now | 卡尔·纳什现在 |
[22:04] | the sole focus of our investigation, | 是我们调查的唯一重点 |
[22:06] | but I wanted to apologize on behalf of the department | 但是我想代表我的部门向你道歉 |
[22:09] | for suggesting you were involved in any way. | 我们错误地怀疑你参与了这起案子 |
[22:13] | Well, you don’t know how much I appreciate that. | 这样啊 你不知道我有多感激这个道歉 |
[22:15] | And I’d appreciate it | 我也会很感激的 |
[22:16] | if you kept our conversation confidential. | 如果你能把我们的对话保密 |
[22:19] | When we catch Nash, we’ll need you to testify. | 当我们抓到纳什的时候 我们会需要你作证 |
[22:22] | Testify to what, detective? | 为什么作证啊警探? |
[22:24] | That’ll depend on his defense. | 要看他怎么辩护了 |
[22:27] | I’m sure he’ll try to cut a deal | 我确定他一定会想办法 |
[22:29] | to stay off death row | 达成一个交易来逃过一死 |
[22:30] | and implicate as many other people as he can. | 能供出多少人就供出多少人 |
[22:33] | You’ll have to catch him first. | 你得先抓到他才行 |
[22:36] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[22:38] | He was seriously wounded in the shootout. | 他在交火中受了严重的枪伤 |
[22:39] | Most likely he’s holed up somewhere | 他大概正像只虚弱的小猫 |
[22:41] | weak as a kitten. | 一样在哪里藏着呢 |
[22:43] | We’ll scoop him up, and he’ll start talking. | 我们会把他挖出来的 他一定会交代的 |
[22:47] | Well, let’s hope that happens. | 那我们就希望是这样吧 |
[22:49] | We’re counting on it. | 我们确信 |
[22:52] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[22:54] | have a nice evening. | 晚安了 |
[22:55] | I’ll see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[23:10] | He’s up to something. | 他另有所图啊 |
[23:12] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[23:13] | Men only say they’re sorry when they want something. | 男人只有在想要什么的时候才会道歉 |
[23:21] | Let me take you to dinner. | 让我带你去吃晚餐吧 |
[23:24] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[23:27] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗? |
[23:28] | No. If I were you, I’d want me, too. | 不能 如果我是你 我也想得到我 |
[23:32] | I won’t be a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[23:39] | You got to have a lot of upper body strength | 你得有很大的上肢力量才能 |
[23:41] | to hand line. | 徒手抓鱼 |
[23:42] | Big, heavy bastard like the tuna? | 抓像金枪鱼那种又大又重的鱼? |
[23:43] | You got to go arm over arm, | 得一手接一手 |
[23:45] | pitch and pull, pitch and pull, | 送绳拉绳 送绳拉绳 |
[23:47] | none of this rod and reel, | 才不像坐钓那样 |
[23:49] | sit back and crank shit. | 杆子轮子啊干坐着拉屎似的 |
[23:53] | The Old Man and the Sea. | 老人与海 |
[23:56] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[23:59] | When was the last time you were there? | 你上次去那是什么时候 |
[24:01] | Otter Banks? | 水獭海滩? |
[24:03] | Ten years ago, maybe yet. | 可能差不多快十年前吧 |
[24:06] | Shit. My brother was still alive. | 他娘的那时候我哥还活着呢 |
[24:18] | You know what I love about the ocean? | 你知道我为什么喜欢大海吗? |
[24:21] | I love how it doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. | 因为大海根本就他妈的不在乎你 |
[24:25] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[24:28] | It’ll swallow you up. | 它随时可以吞没你 |
[24:30] | It’s big, you’re small. Deal with it. | 它很大 你很小 你自己看着办 |
[24:41] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[24:42] | Better. | 好些了 |
[24:44] | Antibiotics are kicking in, I think. | 我觉得抗生素有效果了 |
[24:50] | You sure you don’t want to know my side of the story? | 你确定你不想从我的角度听听这一切都怎么回事吗? |
[24:53] | How I got this thing? | 我是怎么受伤的? |
[24:55] | Would you tell me the truth? | 你会跟我说实话吗? |
[24:56] | Mm, well, I could tell you, | 我可以跟你说实话啊 |
[24:58] | but then I’d have to kill you. | 但那样我就得杀了你 |
[25:00] | I hope that was a joke. | 我希望这是个玩笑 |
[25:01] | Oh, of course it was. Hey. | 啊当然了 嘿 |
[25:08] | Like I said, just keep me in the dark. | 就像我说的 把我蒙在鼓里吧 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | We put tracking devices on both their vehicles. | 我们在她的两辆车上都放了追踪装置 |
[25:18] | May yield something. | 或许能发现点什么 |
[25:19] | And Nash? RHD have any idea? | 纳什呢? 劫案凶杀科有进展吗? |
[25:22] | He’s off the radar, gone to ground somewhere. | 他不在我们侦查范围之内了 藏起来了 |
[25:25] | What do they have you doing? | 那他们让你们干嘛? |
[25:27] | We’re on hold, waiting for Firearms | 我们在等 等枪支部 |
[25:29] | to finish processing the weapons from the scene. | 处理完现场的武器信息 |
[25:33] | Follow the guns, huh? | 查枪啊? |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:35] | That’s a shit job. | 狗屁工作 |
[25:37] | Yep. | 可不是 |
[25:38] | They’re mad at you. | 他们生你气了 |
[25:41] | Maybe. I think Connor suspects | 可能吧 我觉得康纳怀疑 |
[25:43] | we were running a parallel investigation. | 我们私底下同时在进行调查 |
[25:46] | Maybe he blames us for spooking Nash, | 或者他怪我惊动了纳什 |
[25:48] | setting this whole thing in motion. | 导致了这整件事情 |
[25:50] | It has crossed my mind. | 我也这么想过 |
[25:51] | Yeah, mine, too. | 我也在想 |
[25:55] | We were so close to grabbing him up. | 我们几乎就快抓到他了 |
[26:00] | So what do you think happened? | 你觉得到底是怎么回事? |
[26:01] | Why did Nash spook? | 谁惊动了纳什? |
[26:02] | I think somehow he knew we’d been there, | 我觉得他不知怎么的就知道我们会在那 |
[26:04] | to his house, saw those photographs. | 到他的家里去 看到那些照片 |
[26:13] | So have we heard anything yet? | 有什么消息吗? |
[26:16] | I didn’t want to spoil a lovely evening. | 我不想毁了今晚的兴致 |
[26:27] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么? |
[26:33] | Through her family in Yerevan, | 通过她在埃里温的家人 |
[26:35] | we, uh, reached an aunt in Toronto. | 我们找到了她一个在多伦多的阿姨 |
[26:38] | Do they know where the little bitch is? | 他们知道那小贱人在哪吗? |
[26:39] | She does not, but she heard from Layla a few months ago | 不知道 但几个月前蕾拉联系过她 |
[26:42] | about the wedding. | 跟她说婚礼的事 |
[26:44] | Wedding. | 婚礼 |
[26:45] | We were still married. | 我们当时还没离婚呢 |
[26:47] | He didn’t even have the balls | 他都没胆量把 |
[26:48] | to serve me with the divorce papers. | 离婚证书给我 |
[26:50] | Wedding. Fuck a wedding. | 婚礼 操他妈的婚礼 |
[26:53] | Did they save the date? | 他们定时间了吗? |
[26:55] | Still in the planning stages. | 还只是在刚开始计划阶段 |
[26:58] | To a nice Armenian gangster twice her age. | 嫁给一个大她一倍的美国黑帮流氓 |
[27:01] | Lucky girl. | 姑娘好运气啊 |
[27:03] | The aunt said traditional Armenian wedding. | 那个她的阿姨说婚礼是传统亚美尼亚风格的 |
[27:07] | Which would mean a church. | 也就是说一定会有个教堂 |
[27:08] | You know how many Armenian churches there are in L.A.? | 你知道洛杉矶有多少亚美尼亚教堂吗? |
[27:12] | Our Lady Queen of Martyrs. | 烈士女王天主教堂 |
[27:14] | Tony never went to church a fucking day in his life. | 托尼一辈子都没踏进过一座教堂 |
[27:18] | Well, apparently, Layla was very attached | 显然蕾拉很重视 |
[27:21] | to this particular church. | 这个教堂 她走得很近 |
[27:22] | Went on and on to the aunt | 一遍一遍跟她阿姨说 |
[27:24] | about how the priest made her feel like family, | 那里她觉得神父像家人一样 |
[27:27] | made her feel welcome, made her feel at home. | 让他觉得温暖 给她家的感觉 |
[27:36] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[27:38] | Agent Griffin? | 格里芬特工? |
[27:39] | The floor is yours. | 有事快说吧 |
[27:42] | Luke Rykoff gave you some information | 卢克·雷科夫为你们提供了 |
[27:44] | pertaining to your Allen case. | 一些关于爱伦案的信息 |
[27:46] | I assume it proved useful. | 我估计还是很有用的 |
[27:48] | Jury’s still out. | 陪审团还没决定 |
[27:49] | We’re hoping the LAPD will return the favor. | 我们希望警署能还我们个人情 |
[27:52] | Uh, how? | 怎么还? |
[27:53] | The death of Joey Marks | 乔伊·马克斯的死 |
[27:54] | provides us with an opportunity. | 给我们提供了机会 |
[27:56] | Now, we have a legitimate shot | 我们现在有了真正的把握 |
[27:58] | at reinserting Rykoff into the Marks organization. | 可以重新把雷科夫安插回马克斯的组织 |
[28:01] | Now, the three of you know | 目前你们三个 |
[28:03] | that Rykoff is an FBI agent. | 知道雷科夫是FBI的探员 |
[28:05] | Anyone else? | 还有别人知道吗? |
[28:07] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[28:09] | Okay. We need for you to keep it that way. | 好 我们需要你们保守秘密 |
[28:11] | So there can be no records into | 关于他的真实身份 |
[28:12] | his true status or identity, | 不能有任何纪录 |
[28:14] | no conversation. | 甚至是对话 |
[28:15] | We need to maintain his legend. | 我们需要保持他的传奇 |
[28:17] | Okay. Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[28:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | I’ll let you get back to it. | 那你们忙 |
[28:22] | Before you go… Martin Weiss. | 你走之前… 马丁·韦斯 |
[28:25] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[28:26] | We ran a plate on a car | 我们昨晚发现一辆车 |
[28:27] | parked at Veronica Allen’s home last night. | 停在维罗妮卡·爱伦的家里 |
[28:29] | It belonged to Weiss. | 车属于韦斯 |
[28:31] | I’d like to know where he stands | 我想知道他在你们大范围 |
[28:33] | in the broader scheme of your investigation. | 的调查里有什么角色 |
[28:36] | Up to his chin in shit. | 他在我们这要倒霉到家了 |
[28:38] | But for your case, fair game. | 但是对你的案子来说 还算旗鼓相当 |
[28:42] | Have a good day. | 祝好 |
[28:48] | Veronica Allen and Weiss? | 维罗妮卡·爱伦和韦斯? |
[28:51] | Think she’s cutting him in on the money? | 他在想办法分她的钱? |
[28:53] | She may have no choice. | 她可能没有别的选择 |
[28:55] | She’s got to find it first. | 她得先把钱找到 |
[29:03] | Do the assistant chiefs know? | 助理局长知道吗? |
[29:04] | As of an hour ago. | 一小时前知道的 |
[29:06] | We’ll be holding a press conference today | 我们会就他的辞职 |
[29:09] | to announce his resignation. | 开一个新闻发布会 |
[29:11] | We’d like you to be there. | 我们希望你出席 |
[29:13] | I’d rather not. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[29:15] | It would look like I’m gloating. | 看起来像是我在炫耀 |
[29:16] | Everyone knows our history. | 大家都知道我们过去的事 |
[29:17] | I want to balance the negative with the positive. | 我想好坏消息平衡一下 |
[29:20] | Announce an interim chief at the same time. | 同时宣布临时局长就职 |
[29:24] | What about Assistant Chief Lopez? | 助理局长洛佩斯呢? |
[29:26] | He’s come up through the ranks, | 他一路上来资历绝对够格 |
[29:28] | and it’s time for a Hispanic chief of police. | 也是时候我们有个西班牙裔警察局长了 |
[29:30] | Be an historic moment for L.A. | 也算洛杉矶的历史时刻 |
[29:32] | I’m a Latino mayor. | 我是个拉丁裔市长 |
[29:34] | I can’t appoint a Latino chief. | 我不能指认一个拉丁裔局长 |
[29:38] | Who, then? | 那谁呢? |
[29:39] | You. | 你 |
[29:48] | Are you trying to co-op me, Mr. Mayor? | 你是想拉我的票吗市长先生? |
[29:50] | Won’t work. | 没用的 |
[29:52] | I’m still endorsing your opponent. | 我还是会公开支持你的竞争对手的 |
[29:54] | Endorse who you like. | 随便你支持谁 |
[29:56] | Actually, that will make the mayor look good | 其实这还会显得市长有气度 |
[29:58] | above the partisan fray. | 高于党派竞争之上 |
[30:10] | Two conditions. | 两个条件 |
[30:11] | Name them. | 说吧 |
[30:12] | RHD has a free hand | 劫案凶杀科在 |
[30:14] | in their investigation into my son’s death | 他们对我儿子的死和黑警的调查中 |
[30:16] | and departmental corruption. | 要有绝对的自由 |
[30:17] | No interference from you or anyone else. | 你或者任何人不能干预 |
[30:19] | Let the chips fall where they may. | 没问题 我一定放手 |
[30:21] | Full transparency. You have my word. | 完全透明 我说话算数 |
[30:24] | What’s your other condition? | 另一个条件呢? |
[30:27] | I will not be a candidate | 我不会成为 |
[30:28] | for the permanent position. | 长久职位的候选人 |
[30:29] | And you’ll announce that today. | 你今天就要宣布 |
[30:32] | We expected you’d want to be considered, | 我们以为你会想要被考虑 |
[30:34] | throw your hat in the ring. | 试试身手 接受挑战 |
[30:36] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[30:37] | You have an excellent chance | 警署委员会那边 |
[30:40] | with the Police Commission. | 对你有绝佳的认可 |
[30:41] | You’re highly regarded at the moment. | 你目前又很受推崇 |
[30:43] | I won’t trade on the tragedy of my son’s death. | 我不会用我儿子的死做交易 |
[30:49] | Forgive me. That’s not what I meant. | 原谅我 我不是这个意思 |
[30:54] | Of course not. | 我知道不是 |
[30:56] | Agreed. | 那我同意 |
[31:11] | Veronica headed downtown? | 维罗妮亚往市里去了? |
[31:14] | Still stuck on the 101. | 还在101上没动呢 |
[31:16] | SIG Alert. | 播报拥堵啦 |
[31:20] | We’ve got a case that might involve bonds | 我们在查一个案子 涉及到 |
[31:22] | or certificates of some kind, | 证券或者是债券之类的 |
[31:24] | something that can be moved | 可以悄悄转移 |
[31:26] | without a lot of attention or a lot of questions, | 也不被注意的那种 |
[31:28] | like bearer bonds. | 像是不记名债券 |
[31:30] | We don’t handle those here. | 我们不经手那些的 |
[31:32] | They’re disappearing. | 他们在渐渐消失 |
[31:34] | They long ago stopped earning interest, | 很久之前就没有利润了 |
[31:36] | so it’s about parking money, not earning. | 大部分是用来存钱不是赚钱 |
[31:39] | Our clients want to earn. | 我们的客户都想要赚钱 |
[31:40] | Who does handle those? | 谁要在经手这些债券? |
[31:41] | I think I can put together | 我大概可以告诉你 |
[31:43] | a couple of names for you. | 几个人 |
[31:44] | Bearer bonds have a certain reputation, you know. | 不记名债券有特别的代号 |
[31:46] | Drug dealers. Money launderers. Tax evaders. | 毒贩 洗钱犯 逃税者 |
[31:49] | Exactly. That’s not where we want to be. | 没错 我们不想落入这个行列 |
[31:51] | We don’t want those folks sitting in our waiting room, | 我们不想这类人坐在我们的休息室里 |
[31:53] | if you know what I mean. On the other hand, | 你懂的 不过话说过来 |
[31:56] | the last guy that brought bearer bonds in here | 上一个带不记名债券来的人还碰巧 |
[31:58] | was a priest, so… | 是个神父 所以… |
[32:01] | Said somebody donated | 他说有人给他 |
[32:02] | a quarter million in bonds to his church. | 教堂捐了25万美元 |
[32:04] | – When was that? – Couple of weeks ago. | – 什么时候的事? – 几周前吧 |
[32:05] | Where’d you send them? | 你让他去哪了? |
[32:07] | Thurmond Bradley Investments on Wilshire. | 瑟蒙得·布拉德利投资 在威尔夏附近 |
[32:09] | They’re not so picky about who’s in their waiting room. | 他们不是很在乎哪种人坐他们的等待室 |
[32:12] | – Did you catch a name? – Sorry. | – 你记得神父的名字吗? – 不好意思 |
[32:13] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[32:15] | What about the church? | 那教堂的名字呢? |
[32:18] | I don’t think he ever said. | 他没提到 |
[32:40] | Your namesake, she relieved our Lord’s suffering | 你和她同名 她把我们的主从 |
[32:44] | on his Via Dolorosa. | 十字架苦旅中解放了出来 |
[32:45] | I’m afraid I was named | 我估计我的名字 |
[32:46] | for the Veronica in the comic books. | 出自漫画里那个维罗妮亚 |
[32:48] | You look more like Betty to me. | 你看起来更像个贝蒂(贝蒂和维罗妮亚 美国著名漫画) |
[32:52] | Oh, it is a beautiful church. | 教堂真是太美了 |
[32:54] | We’ve been here a long time. | 我们在这里很久了 |
[32:56] | The neighborhood’s changed, but we’ve endured. | 周遭环境都变了 但我们存活了下来 |
[32:59] | How long? | 多久了? |
[33:00] | Celebrated our 60th anniversary last year. | 去年是我们60周年庆典 |
[33:03] | The first Armenian Catholic church in California. | 加利福尼亚第一所亚美尼亚天主教堂 |
[33:06] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[33:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[33:10] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[33:12] | We’ll look at the calendar. | 我们看看日期 |
[33:14] | May and June book up first. | 五六月总是很快就订满了 |
[33:17] | Mrs. Sarkisian. | 萨尔基夫人 |
[33:25] | Forgive me, Mrs. Allen, but why our church? | 原谅我问一下 爱伦夫人 为什么选我们教堂? |
[33:29] | You don’t look Armenian, and your name | 你看起来不像亚美尼亚人 而且你的名字 |
[33:32] | My late husband changed it for business reasons. | 我过世的丈夫为了生意改了名字 |
[33:34] | Avakian. | 我本来姓阿瓦基安 |
[33:36] | It was his wish that our daughter | 他生前就很希望我们的女儿 |
[33:38] | have a traditional Armenian wedding. | 能有一个传统的亚美尼亚婚礼 |
[33:40] | Come to my office. We’ll look at some dates. | 麻烦到我办公室来 我们可以商量下日子 |
[33:42] | Lovely. I noticed you’re in the middle of a capital campaign. | 太好了 我发现您正在为教堂筹资 |
[33:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:47] | And I understand that it’s customary | 我也知道习惯上来说 |
[33:50] | to make a donation at the time of the wedding. | 婚礼时是应该做些捐款的 |
[33:52] | Customary, not required. | 习惯上 不是必须的 |
[33:54] | Perhaps in my husband’s name. | 我大概会以我丈夫的名义捐款 |
[33:56] | That would be most generous of you, Mrs. Allen. | 爱伦夫人 谢谢您的慷慨 |
[33:58] | It would be my pleasure, Father. | 是我的荣幸 神父 |
[33:59] | Please. | 请 |
[34:01] | Father Tabakian. | 特巴基安神父 |
[34:03] | He gave him those bonds for hiding her | 他肯定是因为请他帮忙替她藏身 |
[34:05] | or for helping her some other way. | 或者是其他的什么而给的债券 |
[34:07] | So let’s hit Thurmond Bradley first, | 先去瑟蒙得·布拉德 |
[34:09] | then go lay it down for Father T. | 然后我们去看看特巴基安神父 |
[34:10] | Veronica off the 101 yet? | 维罗尼亚下了101高速了吗? |
[34:15] | Boyle Heights. Pleasant Avenue. | 在欢乐大道 博伊尔高地 |
[34:18] | Queen of Martyrs. | 烈士女王教堂 |
[34:19] | Perfect. Two birds, one stone. | 完美 一石二鸟 |
[34:31] | Ah. There is still one Sunday in June. | 六月还有个星期天 |
[34:34] | I’ve changed my mind, Father. | 我改变主意了神父 |
[34:37] | You don’t want to book the wedding? | 你不想定婚礼了? |
[34:39] | And I’m actually not interested in making a donation, either. | 我也不想捐款了 |
[34:43] | I don’t understand. May I ask why? | 我不明白 为什么呢? |
[34:47] | I’d like to talk about a donation | 我想跟你谈谈已经 |
[34:49] | that was already made. | 捐过的一笔款 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[34:52] | Ten days ago, you cashed bearer bonds | 十天之前 你兑换了 |
[34:54] | in the amount of $400,000. | 40万美金的不记名债券 |
[34:57] | You received those bonds from Liliet Saroyan, | 你从莉莲特·萨洛扬手里拿到这些债券 |
[34:59] | my husband’s mistress. | 我丈夫的情妇 |
[35:01] | Mistress? I’m sure you’re mistaken. | 情妇? 你一定弄错了 |
[35:04] | Those bonds belong to me. | 这些债券是我的 |
[35:06] | Mrs. Allen, I know Liliet Saroyan, | 爱伦女士 我认识莉莲特·萨洛扬 |
[35:09] | and I can’t believe that what you say is true. | 我无法相信你说的是事实 |
[35:12] | She came to you to talk about a wedding, didn’t she? | 她来找你谈论婚礼的事 对吗? |
[35:14] | She did. She said that she and her fiance. | 没错 她说是她和她未婚夫的婚礼 |
[35:16] | Is this your Liliet? | 这是莉莲特吧? |
[35:20] | Layla, yes. But who’s this? | 蕾拉 没错 但这是谁? |
[35:23] | Her so-called fiance: my husband. | 她所谓的未婚夫 我的老公 |
[35:26] | They were lovers. | 他们是情人 |
[35:28] | And the gift she gave you, the bonds, | 她给你的礼物 那些债券 |
[35:30] | she stole those from me. | 是她从我这偷的 |
[35:34] | Now, you wouldn’t want to be the recipient | 你不会想收下 |
[35:35] | of such a tainted gift, would you, Father? | 这肮脏的礼物吧 教父? |
[35:39] | Born of an adulterous relationship. | 源自于不贞的感情 |
[35:43] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:45] | Where is Layla? | 蕾拉在哪? |
[35:49] | Where is she? And where is my money? | 她在哪? 我的钱在哪? |
[35:53] | Layla is gone. She left the country. | 蕾拉走了 出国了 |
[35:56] | To where? | 去哪了? |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:59] | – I haven’t heard from her. – Liar. | – 我没有她的消息 – 骗子 |
[36:02] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[36:03] | And my bonds? | 我的债券呢? |
[36:05] | I’m sorry, but I cashed the bonds. | 很抱歉 我兑现了 |
[36:07] | The donation she made to the church is in the bank. | 她给教堂的捐款是由银行转账的 |
[36:10] | Then you will write me a check for that amount. | 那你给我写一张同样金额的支票 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry. I can’t just do that without proof that the bonds… | 对不起 我不能在没有证据的情况下 就给你写… |
[36:15] | This is your proof! | 这就是你要的证据! |
[36:17] | Mrs. Allen, look, I’m sorry for your troubles, | 爱伦女士 你遇到这么大麻烦 我很抱歉 |
[36:21] | but that’s not proof. | 但这算不上是证据 |
[36:24] | I want my money. | 我要我的钱 |
[36:27] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我得请你离开了 |
[36:29] | Not without my fucking money. | 没看到我的钱 我他妈不会走的 |
[36:31] | You know, I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[36:32] | No, you are not. | 你做梦 |
[36:35] | Still here. | 她还在这 |
[36:38] | Maybe they’re negotiating a settlement. | 也许他们在商量一个方案 |
[36:54] | I could see how she can persuade him | 我都能想象得到她是怎么说服他 |
[36:56] | to give back the bonds and tell her where Layla is. | 来拿回自己自己的债券 然后得知蕾拉在哪 |
[36:58] | – She’s got game. – He’s a priest. | – 她在这方面可是很有一套 – 而他是一个教父 |
[37:00] | He’s a man, isn’t he? | 他也是个男人 是吧? |
[37:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[37:22] | He attacked me. | 他袭击了我 |
[37:26] | Where’s Father Tabakian? | 特巴基安神父在哪? |
[37:27] | He’s– He’s– He’s in his office. | 他 他在他的办公室 |
[37:32] | I had to defend myself. | 我必须要正当防卫 |
[37:34] | – Jerry. – I got her. | – 杰瑞 – 我看着她 |
[37:37] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要和我律师谈谈 |
[37:38] | I bet you do. | 最好这样 |
[38:06] | 6 William 21. | 6 W 21号呼叫 |
[38:07] | I’m code 6 at 1327 Pleasant Avenue. | 我在欢乐大道1327号需要封锁现场 |
[38:10] | Requesting two units and a supervisor, code 2. | 请求两个小组和一个督查支援 紧急状况 |
[38:13] | Also an RA for a white male, 50 years, | 还需要一名助理 死者白人男性 50岁左右 |
[38:17] | unconscious and not breathing. | 没有意识 没有呼吸 |
[38:30] | Take her to Hollywood. | 把她带回好莱坞 |
[38:31] | Not Hollenbeck? | 不是霍伦贝克? |
[38:32] | No, Hollywood. Our case. You roger that? | 不 好莱坞 这是我们的案子 明白吗? |
[38:50] | I thought I said to hold my calls. | 我不是说 不接电话吗 |
[38:52] | I know, sir, but it’s your wife. | 我知道 长官 但是是你的妻子 |
[38:56] | Put her through. | 接过来 |
[39:05] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[39:08] | I know how much you’ve wanted this | 我知道你等了多久 |
[39:10] | and for how long. | 有多想要这个职位 |
[39:15] | Coming under these circumstances… | 在这种情况下得到… |
[39:20] | tastes more like ashes than victory. | 悲痛大于喜悦 |
[39:24] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[39:27] | I’m going to make right on our son, | 我要为我们儿子讨回公道 |
[39:31] | with the full force and authority of this department, | 利用局里所有的资源和权利 |
[39:33] | whatever it takes. | 竭尽所能 |
[39:37] | If that brings you peace. | 如果这能让你解脱 那就做吧 |
[39:41] | Not you? | 你不是吗? |
[39:47] | I’m willing to give you as much time as you need. | 无论你需要多久 我都可以给你 |
[39:52] | Irv. | 欧文 |
[39:59] | I’ve hired a lawyer. | 我雇了个律师 |
[40:05] | Maybe you should, too. | 你也雇一个吧 |
[40:12] | I can see the feathers coming out of your mouths. | 你俩就像吃了鸟没擦干净嘴巴的猫 |
[40:14] | – Lieutenant? – The cats who ate the canary. | – 中尉? – 你俩那得意的样子 |
[40:18] | Don’t get cocky. | 别太骄傲 |
[40:19] | She sets a meet with the priest, | 她和教父见了面 |
[40:21] | walks out of that meeting, blood on her hands. | 出来后 满手都是血 |
[40:23] | Hence the expression: caught red-handed. | 所以有了 被抓现行[红手被抓]的表达 |
[40:25] | Runs into us, we walk in, priest is adios. | 正好被我们撞见 我们进去一看 教父已经拜拜了 |
[40:28] | Her prints are on the weapon. | 凶器上都是他的指纹 |
[40:30] | It’s obvious she planted the scissors | 很明显她是把剪刀 |
[40:32] | from the way they’re placed. | 故意那么放的 |
[40:33] | To you, maybe. | 对你来说 也许是 |
[40:34] | And she’s got $4 million worth of motive. | 而且她有400万美元的动机 |
[40:37] | I have seen cases with far more convincing evidence | 我见过证据更确凿的案子 |
[40:39] | go down the crapper. Do you remember OJ Simpson? | 不也不了了之了 你还记得O·J·辛普森的案子吗? |
[40:41] | You can blame the jury for that one. | 那得怪陪审团 |
[40:43] | That’s my point exactly. | 我的意思就是这个 |
[40:44] | – Payback for Rodney King. – Precisely. | – 为罗德尼·金报仇 – 没错 |
[40:47] | This case is going to be a goldmine | 这案子对于一些狡猾的律师来说 |
[40:48] | for some slick attorney. | 就是一个摇钱树 |
[40:50] | The interviews, book, TV deals. | 采访 书籍 电视节目 |
[40:53] | We’re not losing this one. | 这案子我们不能输 |
[40:55] | Take a breath, Lieutenant. We’ve got this. | 放轻松 中尉 没问题的 |
[40:58] | Famous last words. | 还是那句 |
[41:00] | I am holding you to them, Bosch. | 博斯 那就靠你了 |
[41:12] | Will I see you later? | 我还会再见到你吗? |
[41:15] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[41:18] | I’ve got a lot of work I’ve got to catch up on, so– | 我还有很多的事要忙 所以 |
[41:24] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[41:28] | I’m thinking maybe it’s better | 我在想不如你 |
[41:29] | you keep your distance a few days, | 躲几天 |
[41:30] | just till things quiet down. | 等风声过去了再说 |
[41:34] | Sounds smart. | 聪明 |
[41:36] | When I’m stronger, we’ll take a road trip | 等我身体好些了 我们可以自驾游 |
[41:40] | cross country. | 周游全国 |
[41:43] | Otter Banks. | 水獭海滩 |
[41:45] | Why not? | 好吗? |
[41:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[42:05] | And if I hear helicopters and sirens? | 如果我听到直升机或者警笛声怎么办? |
[42:09] | Stay away from the news. | 别看新闻 |
[42:34] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师呢? |
[42:36] | I’ve called him three times. | 我给他打了三个电话了 |
[42:37] | He doesn’t answer my calls. | 他都没接 |
[42:38] | He doesn’t return my messages. | 也不回短信 |
[42:40] | I shouldn’t even be in here. | 我不应该在这 |
[42:41] | It was self-defense. | 这是正当防卫 |
[42:43] | Save your story, Mrs. Allen. | 省省吧 爱伦女士 |
[42:44] | You’re going to have a long time to work on the details. | 你要花很长时间来完善那些细节了 |
[42:49] | So what happens next? | 接下来会怎样? |
[42:51] | When do I get my bail hearing? | 我什么时候才有保释听证? |
[42:52] | You’re going to be transported | 你会被转移到 |
[42:53] | to the female jail in Van Nuys. | 凡纳斯的女子监狱 |
[42:55] | You’ll have access to a phone. | 你可以打电话 |
[42:57] | You can keep trying to reach your lawyer. | 你可以继续联系你的律师 |
[42:58] | If you’d like me to call someone else | 如果你想让我给别人打电话 |
[43:00] | to represent you, give me a name. | 给我个名字 |
[43:03] | How about Martin Weiss? Will he do? | 马丁·韦斯怎么样? 他愿意吗? |
[43:06] | You’re so fucking smug, detective, so confident. | 你太他妈自以为是了 警探 太自负了 |
[43:12] | Can’t wait to wipe that look off your face. | 我都等不及看你被打脸的样子了 |
[43:14] | I’ll take that as a no on Weiss. | 那韦斯就是不行了 |
[43:16] | I’ll leave a message for Williams, | 我会给威廉姆斯留个短信 |
[43:17] | let him know you’re headed to Van Nuys. | 告诉他你准备去凡纳斯了 |
[43:20] | Good night, Mrs. Allen. | 晚安 爱伦女士 |
[43:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[43:36] | Tenzer’s out, Irving’s in. | 唐泽出局了 欧文当局长了 |
[43:39] | I’ll be damned. | 真是操了 |
[43:41] | Tough way to become chief. | 他当局长的路真是不容易 |
[43:43] | He inherits a whole big steaming bowl of shit. | 有一大推烂摊子在等他收拾呢 |
[43:47] | Bosch, line 1. | 博斯 一号线 |
[43:55] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[43:57] | I’ve been trying to get hold of you. | 我一直在联系你 |
[43:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[44:00] | I’ve been calling and calling. | 我一直在打你电话 |
[44:02] | Ma’am, your name. | 女士 你的名字 |
[44:04] | Annette McKay. | 安妮特·麦凯 |
[44:07] | Oh. Right. You’re the woman | 你就是给凯莎·罗素 |
[44:09] | that’s been talking to Keisha Russell. | 打电话的那个女人 |
[44:10] | You won’t return my calls. | 你不回我的电话 |
[44:12] | I left you a message months ago. | 我几个月前给你留了信息 |
[44:14] | I’ve been away for a while. | 我离开了一段时间 |
[44:17] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[44:18] | Your voice sounds familiar. | 你声音很耳熟 |
[44:20] | Aunt Nettie. That’s what you called me: | 内蒂阿姨 你是这么叫我的 |
[44:23] | Aunt Nettie. Do you remember me? | 内蒂阿姨 你还记得我吗? |
[44:29] | Harry? | 哈里? |
[44:34] | Harry? | 哈里? |
[44:35] | Aunt Nettie. | 内蒂阿姨 |
[44:38] | Could I call you back tomorrow? | 我能明天给你回电吗? |
[44:40] | It– It’s kind of late. | 今天太晚了 |
[44:43] | Come see me soon, Harry. I don’t have long. | 尽快来找我 哈里 我没有多少时间了 |
[44:48] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[44:50] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[44:52] | Harry, I need to see you. | 哈里 我要见你 |
[44:55] | I’ll come as soon as I can, I promise. | 我保证 我一定尽快来见你 |
[44:58] | Don’t wait too long. | 别让我等太久 |
[45:01] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[45:03] | I know who killed your mother. | 我知道谁杀了你的母亲 |