时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Okay. I’m good. All yours. | 好了 我弄完了 该你了 |
[00:23] | Can we get a priority on the GSR? | 能拿到皮电反应的优先权吗? |
[00:25] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[00:26] | He’s gonna have gunshot residue on his hand. | 他手上有开过枪的痕迹 |
[00:28] | Won’t prove anything one way or another. | 那也不能证明什么 |
[00:30] | If somebody staged this, | 如果有人刻意安排这事 |
[00:31] | they would have accounted for that. | 他们肯定会可以伪装的 |
[00:33] | We gotta dot the “I” s, don’t we? | 我们要给”自杀” 打上问号 对吧? |
[00:34] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[00:36] | Always dot the “I” S. | 总要给”自杀”打上问号 |
[00:38] | One shot expended. | 用了一枚子弹 |
[00:43] | – Detective? – Mm-hm. | – 探长? – 怎么了 |
[00:44] | You’re gonna want to take a look at this. | 你应该来看看这个 |
[00:46] | – How recent are those? – A day or two. | – 这些伤口多久了? – 一到两天 |
[00:49] | Hm. Maybe he was into a little kink. | 嗯 他可能有什么怪癖 |
[00:51] | That’s just between us for now. | 此话不能外传啊 |
[00:53] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我想到处看看 |
[00:57] | He sent a text. | 他发过一条短信 |
[00:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Drake. Maury. | 德雷克 莫里 |
[01:22] | Shoot that, bag it and get it to me. | 照下来 装袋然后给我 |
[01:25] | Coniff. | 康尼夫 |
[01:28] | 12:15 a text was sent to George Irving’s cell. | 12:15 受害者给乔治 欧文发了一条信息 |
[01:31] | “Sorry, partner, I let you down.” | “搭档 对不起 我让你失望了” |
[01:34] | So five minutes before he bought the farm, | 在他买下那个农场的五分钟前 |
[01:36] | he texted an apology to his dead partner, | 他给他死去的搭档发了一条短信道歉 |
[01:37] | – and then he shot himself? – Apparently. | – 然后自杀了? – 显然如此 |
[01:39] | You have your doubts, Detective? | 你有疑惑 探长? |
[01:42] | To me, that sells it as suicide. | 对我来说 这就是自杀案 |
[01:44] | If this is his phone and he actually sent the message. | 如果这是他的手机 短信也是他发的这种情况下 |
[01:46] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不能是自杀呢? |
[01:47] | Keeping an open mind, sir. | 保持一个开放的思维 长官 |
[01:49] | This is a burner, after all, | 毕竟这是个一次性手机 |
[01:50] | and there’s only one message on it. | 而且里面只有一条短信 |
[01:51] | He was dirty. Of course he had a burner. | 他是黑警 当然要用一次性手机了 |
[01:53] | His personal cell phone is missing. | 他的手机还没找到 |
[01:55] | He got rid of it. Any number of reasons. | 他扔掉了 原因不计其数 |
[01:57] | Or somebody took it. | 或者谁故意拿走了 |
[01:59] | All right, what else have we got? | 好了 还有什么其他发现? |
[02:01] | Surveillance heard the gunshot… | 监控员听到枪声… |
[02:04] | at 12:20 a.M. | 凌晨12:20的时候 |
[02:06] | Contact attempted, no response. | 企图联系受害人 没人回复 |
[02:08] | SWAT called to make an entry. | 特种部队接到电话 打开了房门 |
[02:09] | Arrived on the scene at 1:45. | 1:45到达犯罪现场 |
[02:12] | Entry was made 30 minutes later. | 三十分钟之后才进入的房间 |
[02:14] | If somebody else was in the house when he died, | 如果在他死的时候有其他人在房间 |
[02:16] | they had time to go out the backdoor. | 他们有足够的时间从后门出去 |
[02:18] | Past our team in the alley? | 在巷子里越过我们的队伍? |
[02:21] | They’d gone to find a head. | 他们应该事先探查过了 |
[02:23] | If they had eyes on our surveillance, | 如果他们监视着我们的监控员 |
[02:25] | they would have known when to pull the trigger. | 他们就能很好地选择杀人时机 |
[02:27] | You know, sometimes things are just as they seem, detectives. | 有时候事情就是看起来那样 探长们 |
[02:34] | And this, to me, | 这事 对我来说 |
[02:37] | is one of those times. | 就是那些事情的其中之一 |
[02:40] | I’m looking forward to reading your report. | 我很期待你的报告 |
[02:49] | Did you hear what I just heard? | 你听到我听到的声音了吗? |
[02:51] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了? |
[02:52] | That he wants this to be a suicide. | 他想让这件事成为一件自杀案件 |
[02:53] | Needs it even. | 甚至需要把这事看成自杀案 |
[02:54] | Yeah, well, fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[02:56] | I’m not shading my report for anybody. | 我不会为任何人改写我的报告 |
[02:58] | Not even the Chief of Ds. | 总司令也不行 |
[03:15] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[03:19] | Something come up? | 发生什么事了吗? |
[03:21] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟到 |
[03:40] | Dad. | 爸 |
[03:44] | Dad? | 爸? |
[04:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:12] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:15] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:17] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:20] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:23] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:26] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:28] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:42] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:52] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[04:55] | Autopsy will confirm, but it’s him. | 尸检还要确认 不过就是他 |
[04:58] | It’s Burrell. | 是伯勒尔 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[05:03] | St. Jude’s medal in his pocket. | 圣犹太勋章就在他的口袋里 |
[05:05] | Wife’s initials on the back. | 他妻子的名字首字母在背面 |
[05:08] | She gave it to him when he took this assignment. | 在他接受任务的时候 她送给他的 |
[05:13] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[05:16] | I didn’t tell her he’d been tortured. | 但是我没告诉她 他被折磨过 |
[05:20] | All the bones in his hands and feet. | 他手上和脚上的所有骨头都断了 |
[05:28] | For Silver, that text is as good as a signed suicide note. | 对西尔韦来说 那个短信就像一个自杀便条一样 |
[05:31] | Suicide solves a lot of problems for the tenth floor. | 自杀解决了上面很多问题 |
[05:34] | Two dead cops, friends. | 两个警察死了 还是朋友 |
[05:36] | One a hero, one a criminal overcome with remorse. | 一个死得英勇 一个苟且偷生懊悔的不得了 |
[05:39] | They’ll call it a suicide, but we both know it’s not. | 他们会说这是自杀 但是我们心里清楚这不是 |
[05:42] | That works for Nash, too. | 自杀对纳什起效了 |
[05:43] | He went to the trouble. Suicide buys him time. | 他自身难保 自杀事件可以多给他点时间 |
[05:46] | – For what? – The big payday. | – 要时间干什么? – 发钱的日子 |
[05:48] | Pot of gold that connects all of this. | 钱把所有的事情都联系起来了 |
[05:50] | Allen’s murder to your son’s, | 爱伦的谋杀案和你儿子的谋杀案 |
[05:51] | and Nash to both. | 都是纳什干的 |
[05:53] | Take a look at these photos Nash took. | 看看纳什拍的这些照片 |
[05:58] | Tony Allen was leaving his wife for her, | 托尼·爱伦为了那个年轻女人 |
[06:00] | the younger woman. | 要离开他的妻子 |
[06:01] | He was gonna marry her. | 他本来要跟她结婚的 |
[06:03] | He was gonna take his money with him. | 他打算把钱都带走 |
[06:04] | Now, Veronica needs a partner to stop that from happening. | 这时 维罗妮卡需要一个帮手来阻止他们 |
[06:07] | Nash. | 纳什 |
[06:08] | So he’s waiting to get paid for killing her husband. | 他在等着拿杀她老公的报酬吧 |
[06:10] | – And you’re sure there’s a pot of gold? – I’m betting on it. | – 你确定那是一大笔钱吗? – 我敢打赌 |
[06:13] | – So how do we find it? – We’ve been watching the widow. | – 那我们怎么找到这笔钱? – 我们已经在监控那个寡妇了 |
[06:15] | She’s been waiting, too. | 她也在等着呢 |
[06:16] | Waiting for the estate to settle. | 等着继承遗产的手续办完 |
[06:18] | She’ll lead us to the money. | 她会带着我们找到那笔钱的 |
[06:20] | That’ll lead us to Nash. | 那也会带着我们找到纳什 |
[06:22] | Follow the money. | 跟踪那笔钱 |
[06:25] | Follow the fuckin’ money. | 跟踪他妈的那笔钱 |
[06:34] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[06:39] | You know Coniff and Espinosa. | 你认识康尼夫和埃斯皮诺萨吧 |
[06:41] | Yeah, Brad and I go back. | 嗯 布拉德跟我是老交情了 |
[06:43] | The RHD task force on George Irving’s murder | 调查乔治·欧文谋杀案的抢劫案凶杀科 |
[06:46] | is now investigating the death of Eddie Arceneaux. | 现在也在调查爱迪·阿西诺的死因 |
[06:48] | You guys callin’ it a suicide or a murder? | 你们认为这个自杀还是他杀? |
[06:51] | We’re calling it undetermined at this time. | 我们目前为止还未定性呢 |
[06:53] | Two nights ago you gave me Carl Nash’s name | 两天前你告诉我卡尔·纳什 |
[06:55] | as a lead in the Irving killing. | 是欧文案的主犯 |
[06:56] | Check him out? | 查过他了? |
[06:58] | Working on it. | 已经在查了 |
[07:00] | Nash left LAPD under a cloud, | 纳什曾让洛杉矶警察局名声扫地 |
[07:02] | at least that’s the story. | 至少别人是这么说的 |
[07:03] | The story’s true. | 他们说的是真的 |
[07:04] | What’d he do? | 他做什么了? |
[07:05] | Corrupt. Brutal. | 贪污 很严重的贪污 |
[07:07] | Ton of his cases were tainted. | 很多案件他都有所染指 |
[07:09] | Big ugly can of worms nobody wanted opened. | 很多恶心的事情 大家都不想追究 |
[07:11] | So IA bounced him on some bullshit technicality. | 所以调查科找了一些狗屁理由让他走人了 |
[07:15] | Who told you Nash sold guns to Arceneaux? | 谁告诉你纳什卖给阿西诺枪的? |
[07:17] | Confidential informant. | 匿名线人 |
[07:19] | Any chance that informant was Eddie Arceneaux? | 线人有没有可能是爱迪·阿西诺? |
[07:21] | Arceneaux wasn’t one of my Cls. | 阿西诺不是我的线人 |
[07:24] | You know, there are informants who cooperate voluntarily. | 你知道 有些线人是自愿合作的 |
[07:28] | And then there are those who are forced to. | 还有一些是被强迫的 |
[07:32] | Found that in his trashcan. | 在他的垃圾箱里找到了这个 |
[07:33] | – It was used on someone. – So what? He’s a cop. | – 这个曾经在谁身上用过了 – 那又怎么样? 他是警察 |
[07:35] | Arceneaux had marks on his wrist consistent with that cuff. | 阿西诺在他手腕上留下的记号和这个手铐一致 |
[07:38] | You’re suggesting I forced Arceneaux to give me Nash’s name? | 你是在说我强迫阿西供出纳什吗? |
[07:40] | All right, that’s outrageous. | 好吧 那太过分了 |
[07:42] | Did you? | 你有这么做吗? |
[07:43] | Piss off. | 滚 |
[07:46] | Detectives. Where’s this going? | 警探们 现在是什么情况? |
[07:49] | Bosch and Edgar have got a case to work. | 博斯和埃德得查案 |
[07:50] | We’ve got a case to work, too. | 我们也得查案 |
[07:52] | We’re investigating the murder of | 我们正在调查 |
[07:53] | a brave young undercover officer, | 一位勇敢的卧底警察的谋杀案 |
[07:55] | not some mobbed up piece of shit pornographer, | 不是什么被暴徒袭击的色情片制片人 |
[07:57] | so if you have information we should have, now’s the time. | 所以如果你有我们想要的信息的话 现在就说 |
[07:59] | I’m drawing up a warrant today for Nash’s house. | 我在申请纳什家的搜查证 |
[08:01] | When we’re good to go, we’ll give you a call. | 我们准备好去的时候会告诉你们一声的 |
[08:03] | Maybe we find something helps us both out. | 说不定会发现对我们都有帮助的线索 |
[08:05] | All we wanted. A little cooperation. | 这就是我们需要的 一点点的合作 |
[08:07] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:20] | You two aren’t going anywhere. | 你们俩先别走 |
[08:23] | How did you connect Nash to Arceneaux and their case? | 你怎么会把纳什同阿西诺还有他们的案子联系在一起的? |
[08:26] | Our sources at Van Nuys said Nash | 我们在凡纳斯的线人说 |
[08:27] | was the guy in the Valley.To see for a throw away, | 纳什就是河谷提供黑枪的关键人物 |
[08:29] | I passed it along. | 我把这些联系到一起了 |
[08:30] | And you didn’t tell me because… | 那你没告诉我是因为… |
[08:31] | Not our case, RHDs. Hands off. | 因为不是我们的案子啊 事不关己高高挂起 |
[08:34] | Is there anything else you’re not telling me? | 还有什么别的你没告诉我的吗? |
[08:36] | Not that I can think of. | 绝对没有了 |
[08:40] | We could use some extra hands | 我们需要请外援 |
[08:41] | to help surveille Veronica Allen. | 帮我们监视维罗妮卡·爱伦 |
[08:43] | I can give you two shifts. | 我可以拨给你两组警员 |
[08:45] | Johnson and Moore, Ferris and Roberts. | 约翰逊和摩尔以及费理斯和罗伯茨 |
[08:47] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[08:48] | – Bosch. – Yeah. | – 博斯 – 什么事 |
[08:51] | Let’s get a cup of coffee. | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[08:55] | Harry, I know you’re off the reservation. | 哈里 我知道你不走寻常路 |
[08:58] | What I don’t know is if you’ve got company. | 但我不知道你是不是还有同伙 |
[09:00] | Not sure I follow you, Lieutenant. | 不明白你在说什么 警督 |
[09:02] | I know it’s not Edgar. | 我知道不是埃德加 |
[09:04] | He’s as much in the dark as I am about what you’re up to. | 他跟我一样不清楚你到底想干什么 |
[09:10] | I got a friend who works out at a gym near PAB. | 我有一个朋友常在PAB旁边的健身房健身 |
[09:14] | He says that Irving’s in there every day at lunch. | 他告诉我欧文每天午餐时间都会在那里 |
[09:18] | Hitting the heavy bag. Wearing it out. | 打拳击袋 直到打破 |
[09:21] | Bare knuckled. | 赤手空拳的打 |
[09:22] | He’s grieving, angry. Your point? | 他很难过 很气愤 你想说什么? |
[09:25] | People get desperate, they get dangerous. | 当人开始绝望的时候 他们就开始变得危险 |
[09:27] | They do damage. | 他们会选择做出伤害 |
[09:29] | To themselves and others. | 既伤害自己也伤害别人 |
[09:31] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢提醒 |
[09:35] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[09:45] | Sorry I kept you waiting. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[09:47] | Thanks for meeting me on such short notice, | 谢谢你愿意抽出时间来见我 |
[09:49] | on a Saturday. | 尤其还是周六 |
[09:50] | Not a problem. | 没事儿 |
[09:53] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[09:55] | Right where you thought he would be. | 就在你认为他应该在的地方 |
[09:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:00] | Can’t even imagine what that family’s | 甚至都不敢想象那家人 |
[10:01] | been going through the last two years. | 过去两年究竟是怎么熬过来的 |
[10:04] | The director asked me to convey his thanks. | 负责人让我转达他的感谢 |
[10:07] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[10:09] | He authorized the amendment to your record. | 他批准了修改你的记录 |
[10:11] | Your flag will be removed. | 你的污点会被消除的 |
[10:14] | Any idea how long that will take? | 知道要花多久吗 |
[10:16] | You know bureaucracies. | 你了解官僚制度的 |
[10:18] | All too well. | 太了解不过 |
[10:20] | In the interim, | 同时 |
[10:21] | I have a letter of recommendation | 我有一封 |
[10:23] | signed by the director. | 负责人签名的推荐信 |
[10:25] | That ought to open a few doors. | 这会有点帮助的 |
[10:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I wish I could do more. | 我希望能多帮你点 |
[10:35] | Vis-a-vis the bureau itself. | 可公事繁忙 |
[10:36] | No, no, I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[10:41] | A fresh start. | 全新的开始 |
[10:44] | Yeah. A fresh start. | 是啊 全新的开始 |
[10:59] | What’s good on this roach coach? | 这种餐车到底有什么好? |
[11:02] | Tacos al pastor. | 玉米饼碎肉卷 |
[11:03] | I don’t even know what the hell that is, | 我甚至都不知道那到底是什么 |
[11:05] | but I’ve had my shots. | 但我有自己的选择 |
[11:06] | Excuse me, can I, uh, please have… | 不好意思 我能不能 麻烦… |
[11:08] | Uno mas taco al pastor, por favor. | 请再给我一个玉米饼碎肉卷 |
[11:12] | Burrell was a good guy. | 伯勒尔是个好人 |
[11:13] | Didn’t deserve to end up in a hole | 不应该葬身在 |
[11:15] | in the middle of the desert. | 沙漠中央的洞穴里 |
[11:17] | You tie Marks to his murder? | 你觉得马克斯和他的案子有关系? |
[11:18] | Sure as hell gonna try. | 不管怎样还是要试一下的 |
[11:20] | If the blood in Tony’s trunk is Burrell’s, | 如果托尼的车尾的血真是伯勒尔的 |
[11:23] | they’ll file RICO charges against Marks and his top guy, | 他们会对马克斯和他的上线提出诈骗控诉 |
[11:25] | see if they get one of them to flip. | 来看看是不是会逼疯其中一个人 |
[11:26] | You won’t have to testify. | 你不用去试 |
[11:28] | I told you, man, I like bein’ Lucky Luke Rykoff, | 我告诉你 伙计 我喜欢当幸运儿卢克·雷科夫 |
[11:31] | it suits me. | 很适合我 |
[11:33] | So, look, I just wanted to come by and thank you in person. | 所以 是这样的 我只是想过来当面感谢你 |
[11:36] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:38] | I don’t believe you. | 鬼才信你 |
[11:40] | I hope it all works out, you know, for your ex. | 我希望事情都能得到圆满解决 你懂的 你的前妻 |
[11:43] | Still don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 还是不明白你到底在说什么 |
[11:45] | You’re a shitty liar. | 你真不擅长撒谎 |
[11:48] | That mean you don’t believe I planted that gun? | 就是说你相信不是我藏了那把枪? |
[11:51] | No, we’re officially cool, you and me. | 是的 我们没事 你和我之间 |
[11:53] | That’s good to hear. | 真是个好消息 |
[11:56] | What about that tail you’ve had on me | 那前三个礼拜你派人来跟踪我的事 |
[11:57] | the last three weeks? | 又怎么算? |
[12:00] | You knew about that shit? | 你知道这破事啊 |
[12:01] | Uh-huh. | 当然 |
[12:02] | Well, fuck you. | 你个混蛋 |
[12:04] | We pulled it off you this morning. | 今天早上就撤销跟踪了 |
[12:07] | You really want to do something for me, Rykoff? | 你真的想为我做点事情吗 雷科夫? |
[12:10] | It depends. | 那要看情况 |
[12:11] | We think we know who planted the gun in your bathroom. | 我们好像知道是谁把枪藏在你家厕所了 |
[12:15] | Now I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[12:17] | An ex LAPD homicide detective | 前洛杉矶警局的凶杀科探长 |
[12:19] | who orchestrated the hit on Tony Allen. | 他精心策划了对托尼·爱伦的攻击 |
[12:21] | Wanted it to look like it came from Joey Marks. | 想要一切看起来像是出自乔伊·马克斯之手 |
[12:23] | So he framed me? | 所以是他陷害我的? |
[12:25] | Fuck that guy. Why? | 那个混蛋 但为了什么啊? |
[12:28] | Money. Love. Maybe both. | 金钱 感情 也许两者都有 |
[12:31] | We think he’s involved with Veronica Allen, | 我们认为他和维罗妮卡·爱伦有染 |
[12:33] | Tony’s widow. | 就是托尼的遗孀 |
[12:35] | Cooked it up together? | 他们一起策划的这件事? |
[12:36] | That’s the working theory. | 只是我们这么想而已 |
[12:38] | You know anything? | 你是不是知道什么 |
[12:40] | Well, I don’t know anything about the love angle, | 关于感情那部分我是什么也不知道 |
[12:44] | but I can help you with the money. | 但金钱那部分我倒是可以帮忙 |
[12:45] | So Tony was skimming the skim. | 所以托尼瞒报了收入 |
[12:47] | Joey expected him to steal a certain amount within reason. | 乔伊是希望他能在合理范围内神不知鬼不觉瞒报一定数量 |
[12:50] | Can’t trust a guy who’s too honest, | 不能相信太过诚实的人啊 |
[12:51] | he might be an undercover cop. | 他也许是个卧底警察啊 |
[12:53] | But suddenly two years ago, | 但是两年前 |
[12:56] | Tony starts stealing more. | 托尼突然瞒报更多了 |
[12:57] | Yeah, lots more. Hand over fist. | 是啊 多多了 大量的瞒报 |
[12:59] | How do you know about two years ago? | 你怎么知道是两年前? |
[13:00] | That’s when he met Layla. | 他就是那会遇到蕾拉的 |
[13:02] | Layla. Well, there you go. | 蕾拉 好吧 这就是你的事咯 |
[13:04] | There’s your love connection right there, man. | 你该调查的感情线 |
[13:07] | See, Joey asked me to go back over Dolly’s books, | 乔伊让我再检查一遍多莉俱乐部的账本 |
[13:09] | which I do, and I come up with this number. | 我翻了 然后发现这个数字 |
[13:11] | And I multiply that number | 我用这个数字乘以 |
[13:12] | times the other clubs in his rackets, | 他手中的俱乐部数量 |
[13:14] | and, you know, I get a pretty good guesstimate. | 然后我估计出了一大笔钱 |
[13:16] | How much? | 多少 |
[13:17] | Three and a half, four million bucks. | 三百五 四百万 |
[13:19] | No shit? In just two years? | 不是吧? 才两年就这么多 |
[13:21] | Yeah, but you gotta understand. | 是啊 但是你会理解的 |
[13:22] | Tony was washing all of Joey’s cash. | 托尼在帮乔伊洗所有的黑钱 |
[13:24] | From the clubs, the girls, credit cards, drugs, like, all of it. | 俱乐部的 泡妞的 信用卡 毒品 所有的 |
[13:27] | That’s a lot of skim to skim. | 那要瞒报很多收入啊 |
[13:29] | What did Marks do? | 马克斯怎么办了? |
[13:30] | Ugh. He drove to L.A., | 他去洛杉矶 |
[13:32] | and accused Tony to his face of ripping him off, | 当面斥责托尼欺骗了他 |
[13:35] | which, of course, Tony denied. | 当然 托尼拒不承认 |
[13:37] | Which is when Nash and Veronica figured the frame. | 与此同时纳什和维罗妮卡在计划着 |
[13:40] | They overheard the fight. | 他们偷听了打斗的过程 |
[13:41] | It’s a smart play. Right? | 就跟演话剧似的 是吧? |
[13:43] | Tony gets whacked, everyone assumes | 托尼重伤了 每个人都猜测 |
[13:45] | it’s Joey that puts him down. | 是乔伊干的 |
[13:46] | And then you show up at my place, | 然后你出现了 |
[13:48] | and you pull that gun out of my toilet, | 从我的卫生间里搜出了枪 |
[13:50] | I’m thinkin’, “Fuck. This guy’s on Joey’s payroll. | 我就想 妈的 这人也欠了乔伊的钱吧 |
[13:52] | “He’s gonna frame me to take the fall.” | 他会诬陷我 然后自己得好处的 |
[13:54] | Yeah, but what about all the cash. | 是啊 但那些现金呢 |
[13:55] | They ever recover it? | 他们收回来了吗? |
[13:56] | As far as I know, it’s still out there. | 就我所知 还没有收回 |
[14:00] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:01] | They do not like me hanging out in public | 他们不喜欢看见我在外面 |
[14:03] | with suspicious looking characters. | 和可疑人员一起游荡 |
[14:05] | Hey. Luke. Luke Goshen. | 嘿 我叫卢克·戈森 |
[14:09] | Good to meet you, Luke Goshen. | 很高兴认识你 卢克·戈森 |
[14:12] | So what’s next for you? | 下一步你打算干嘛? |
[14:13] | They’ll find a spot for me. | 他们总会给我安排的 |
[14:15] | Besides, now I got some serious fuckin’ bona fides | 况且 我现在因谋杀指控 |
[14:18] | with that murder charge. | 遭到了严重的怀疑 |
[14:19] | – With the Bratva? – Yeah. | – 跟俄罗斯黑手党有关? – 是的 |
[14:21] | Fuckin’-A, with those guys you gotta bring it. | 答对了 跟那些人打交道必须要有信用 |
[14:23] | So you’re a triple agent? Russians, too? | 所以你是三方经理? 还代理俄罗斯? |
[14:26] | It takes a big man to do a big job, Bosch. | 我是能者多劳的典型 博斯 |
[14:29] | You. I’ll see you again. | 期待和你再相会 |
[14:35] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[14:56] | Mom, where have you been? | 妈妈 你去哪儿了? |
[14:58] | I had an important meeting. | 我开了个重要会议 |
[15:01] | Are we still going shopping? | 我们还去购物吗? |
[15:03] | Oh, right. God, I just came up that hill. | 哦 我的天 我刚才上来 |
[15:06] | I don’t know how your father lives up here. | 真不知道你爸是怎么在这儿生活的 |
[15:08] | I need clothes for school. | 我需要上学穿的衣服 |
[15:10] | Okay, we’ll go. But first, I want to show you something. | 好 我们去购物 但首先我要给你看一个东西 |
[15:24] | Wow, this is amazing. | 哇 不可思议 |
[15:26] | So they’re finally admitting they were wrong | 所以他们最终还是低头认错 |
[15:27] | about what they did to you? | 向你道了歉? |
[15:28] | Well, the important thing is they’re clearing my record. | 重要的是他们清除了我的记录 |
[15:31] | Helps me get back to doing what I was doing before. | 让我回归以前的生活轨迹 |
[15:34] | Well, what about Reggie? | 那瑞奇呢? |
[15:35] | Well, he’ll understand. I’ll explain it to him. | 他会明白的 我会向他解释 |
[15:37] | What about the casino? You guys are a team. | 那赌场呢? 你们可是一个团队 |
[15:40] | He’ll understand. He wants me to be happy. | 他会理解的 我希望我快乐 |
[15:43] | I know that, Mom, but what is he gonna do without you? | 我知道 妈妈 可是没有你他会怎么样? |
[15:46] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[15:47] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗? |
[15:59] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:01] | Where are we? | 现在什么进度? |
[16:02] | Ready to rock and roll. Where have you been? | 准备狂欢庆祝吧 你去哪儿了? |
[16:04] | I met with Rykoff. | 我和雷科夫见面了 |
[16:05] | Cash we found in the Bentley was a drop in the bucket. | 我们在宾利车里发现的现金只是九牛一毛 |
[16:07] | Tony Allen was robbing his cousin blind. | 托尼·爱伦在黑他兄弟的钱 |
[16:09] | Veronica knew. Nash, too. | 维罗妮卡和纳什都知道 |
[16:12] | That’s our motive. | 这就是我们要的动机 |
[16:13] | I get how Veronica would know, but Nash? | 我了解为什么维罗妮卡知道 可是纳什呢? |
[16:16] | Are they in cahoots? | 他们是一伙的吗? |
[16:18] | They must be. | 肯定是 |
[16:20] | We just gotta prove it. | 我们得证明 |
[16:23] | I can’t see how you make that jump. | 你是咋得出这个结论的 |
[16:25] | My gut. | 我的直觉 |
[16:27] | Yeah, Coniff or Espinosa around? | 是 康尼夫或埃斯皮诺萨在吗? |
[16:29] | Harry, you sure you want to do that? | 哈里 真的要这么做吗? |
[16:30] | Told ’em we’d cooperate. | 告诉他们我们要合作 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:34] | Yeah, meet us at Nash’s house in an hour. | 一个小时后在纳什的房子来见我们 |
[16:36] | We’ll be there in 45. | 我们45分钟后到 |
[16:38] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[16:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:45] | How’d they beat us here? | 他们在我们怎么玩? |
[16:48] | We need to take the master bedroom. | 我们要拿下主卧室 |
[16:50] | – We do? – Yeah, we do. | – 要这么做吗? – 是的 |
[16:51] | – Why? – Just trust me. | – 为什么? – 相信我吧 |
[17:02] | LAPD. Search warrant. Open the door. | LAPD来搜查了 开门 |
[17:05] | You’re always good with the bottom of your boot. | 你的脚下踹门功夫了得 |
[17:07] | Have at it. | 来秀一腿 |
[17:16] | You guys hold the front. We’ll take the back. | 你们镇守前厅 我们去后面 |
[17:19] | Clear? | 一切正常? |
[17:21] | Clear. | 正常 |
[17:26] | Oh, shit. | 哦 大爷的 |
[17:28] | Might need to drill this. | 这得钻开吧 |
[17:30] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[17:31] | Why, you think it’s booby trapped? | 怎么 你以为是诱杀装置啊? |
[17:32] | – Could be. – Uh-uh. | – 或许是呢 – 呵呵 |
[17:33] | You’ve been watching too many cartel movies. | 你电影看太多了吧 |
[17:36] | Uh-huh. Look at that. | 来看看 |
[17:47] | Clear. | 一切正常 |
[17:50] | Shit shoes. Brother’s not into quality footwear. | 一双破鞋 哥哥不怎么注重穿着质量啊 |
[17:53] | Go outside and start the photos. | 去拿拍摄工具来 |
[18:12] | Coniff and Espinosa found a gun safe, empty. | 康尼夫和埃斯皮诺萨发现一个空的保险箱 |
[18:16] | We’re too late. He’s in the wind. | 我们来迟了 他逃走了 |
[18:20] | Harry, what the fuck’s going on here? | 哈里 到底发生了什么? |
[18:23] | What was supposed to be here, partner? | 我们来这儿是为了什么? |
[18:42] | Nash was casing Allen. | 纳什给爱伦下了套 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:45] | That’s how he knew about the money. | 他就是这么知道金钱的来历的 |
[18:51] | And Veronica had him killed. | 维罗妮卡杀了他 |
[18:55] | Photos would have helped to prove this. | 照片已经帮我们给出了证据 |
[18:57] | These are inadmissible. | 可这些不被承认啊 |
[18:59] | No shit. | 哦妈蛋 |
[19:02] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[19:07] | Irving. | 欧文 |
[19:09] | – You did this with Irving? – Yeah. | – 你和欧文一起干的? – 是的 |
[19:12] | What the fuck, Harry? | 搞什么飞机 哈里? |
[19:14] | What’s he got to do with this? | 他和这些有什么关联? |
[19:18] | The cases are connected. | 案件都是有关联的 |
[19:19] | George was part of Nash’s crew. | 乔治是纳什团队的一员 |
[19:22] | They figured out he was undercover. | 他们发现了他是卧底 |
[19:23] | And you guys were running your own investigation. | 然后你们自顾自地查案 |
[19:26] | – Yep. – Shit, Harry. What the fuck? | – 是啊 – 妈的 哈里 搞什么鬼? |
[19:29] | You should have told me. | 你该告诉我啊 |
[19:30] | I couldn’t. Sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[19:32] | Shit, I’m pissed. | 妈的 我生气了 |
[19:34] | I’m fuckin’ pissed. | 我真的生气了 |
[19:42] | I’ll get over it. | 让我缓缓 |
[19:44] | I’m counting on that. | 就指望你了 |
[19:47] | So you were supposed to legit find these photos, | 所以你想以合法途径获取照片 |
[19:50] | and get everything back on the up and up. | 以光明正大的方式公开 |
[19:52] | Photos would have made the case. | 照片造就了这案子 |
[20:07] | You have to go back to work? | 你得回去工作? |
[20:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[20:15] | Thanks for making dinner. | 谢谢你做的晚餐 |
[20:18] | Kind of like old times. | 感觉回到了以前 |
[20:20] | It was passable. | 以前还凑合吧 |
[20:21] | Better than that. | 怎么会才凑合 |
[20:22] | So how’s our girl? She was a bit glum at dinner. | 我们的女儿呢? 她晚餐的时候有点闷闷不乐的 |
[20:27] | She’s okay. | 她没事儿 |
[20:29] | She’s just missing her friends. | 她想她的的朋友了 |
[20:31] | She’s probably in there Skyping now. | 现在肯定在跟朋友视频聊天呢 |
[20:32] | Oh, I know I can’t keep you here forever. | 我知道不能让你们一辈子在这儿 |
[20:35] | You gotta go home sooner or later. | 迟早你们得回家 |
[20:37] | We do. | 是的 |
[20:38] | You still think we might be in danger? | 你还是觉得我们处于危险中? |
[20:40] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[20:42] | But I’d worry anyway. | 但是我还是担心 |
[20:44] | As long as Reggie’s away, why not stay here? | 瑞奇出门在外 你们为啥不待我这儿? |
[20:46] | We’ll see. | 看情况吧 |
[20:51] | I saw Griffin today. | 我今天见了格里芬 |
[20:52] | Oh, yeah? What’d he have to say? | 哦 是吗? 他说了啥? |
[20:55] | They’re taking the flag off my record. | 他们会清除我的不良记录 |
[20:57] | That’s great. | 恭喜你 |
[20:58] | And he gave me a letter of recommendation, | 然后给了我一封推荐信 |
[21:00] | signed by the director himself. | 由他的主管签字 |
[21:01] | As well they should. Congrats. | 这是你应得的 祝贺 |
[21:04] | You tell Maddie? | 你告诉玛迪了吗? |
[21:05] | I showed her the letter. | 我给她看了那封信 |
[21:06] | Yeah? What’d she say? | 嗯哼 她怎么说 |
[21:07] | She’s happy for me. | 她很是为我高兴 |
[21:10] | She’s also a little confused. | 当然她也有点搞不清楚 |
[21:12] | She’s not really sure what her mother’s up to. | 不知道他妈妈忙着要干什么 |
[21:16] | Her mother’s not really sure, either. | 其实她妈妈自己也不是很清楚 |
[21:19] | But I am really excited | 但是 这是很久以来 |
[21:22] | for the first time in a long time. | 我是第一次这么兴奋 |
[21:26] | I want to thank you for that. | 为此我想谢谢你 |
[21:29] | Glad I can help. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[21:30] | Glad the Bureau did right by you. | 也很高兴局里能正确地对待你 |
[21:34] | I saw Rykoff today. | 我今天看见雷科夫了 |
[21:35] | He said they found their agent. | 他说找到了他们的探员 |
[21:37] | Yeah, that’s what Griffin said. | 是啊 格里芬也是这么说的 |
[21:38] | Well, at least the family will now have some closure. | 至少 这个家总算是有点如释重负了 |
[21:47] | What about Reggie? | 那雷吉呢? |
[21:49] | Have you told him about any of this? | 这些你跟瑞奇讲过吗? |
[21:52] | We’ve been exchanging emails. | 我们有邮件的来往 |
[21:54] | Easier with the time difference. | 现在不像过去了 这样对大家都容易些 |
[21:56] | I didn’t know you’d been in contact. | 我都不知道你们还在联系 |
[21:58] | He’s coming back home next week. | 他下周会回家 |
[22:01] | So I figured I’d wait and tell him when he gets back. | 所以我想我会等到他回来再跟他讲 |
[22:19] | I thought you already arrested someone. | 我以为你已经把疑犯逮捕了 |
[22:20] | He wasn’t the guy. They let him go. | 不是他干的 他们放他走了 |
[22:23] | Do you have a suspect? | 你还有别的嫌疑人么? |
[22:24] | We’re following some leads. | 我们还在顺着线索找 |
[22:26] | We came up here to talk to Carl Nash, | 我来这是想和卡尔·纳什谈谈 |
[22:27] | but he’s not at work today. | 但是他今天没去上班 |
[22:29] | Why on earth would you want to speak to him? | 你们到底为什么想要找他? |
[22:31] | He’s become a person of interest in this case. | 他是这个案子里的嫌疑人 |
[22:34] | I can’t imagine why. | 我猜不到是为什么 |
[22:35] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他? |
[22:37] | To say hello to. | 也就是打打招呼罢了 |
[22:39] | Not that you’d know this, | 你可能不知道 |
[22:40] | but he’s got quite a checkered past. | 但是他的过去是相当的复杂 |
[22:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:43] | He was forced to resign from the LAPD. | 他在洛杉矶警察局时被迫辞职 |
[22:45] | Corruption, brutality. | 贪污 虐待 |
[22:47] | I had no idea. | 我一点都不知道 |
[22:49] | He seems so harmless, like a big teddy bear. | 他看起来很善良的就像一个呆呆的泰迪熊 |
[22:51] | Hidden Highlands should have run | 隐秘高地应该进行 |
[22:52] | a better background check. | 更详细的背景调查 |
[22:54] | They certainly should have. | 毫无疑问 |
[22:55] | If you see him… | 如果你看到他了… |
[22:56] | Oh, I have one, thank you. | 我已经有了 谢谢 |
[22:57] | Right. Give us a call. | 那就好 打电话给我们 |
[22:59] | We really need to talk to him. | 我们真的很需要跟他谈谈 |
[23:00] | He may look harmless, but believe me, | 他可能看起来很善良 但是 相信我 |
[23:02] | he has a very violent history. | 他有一个非常暴力的历史 |
[23:07] | My God, you think Carl Nash killed my husband. | 哦天呐 你觉得他杀了我的丈夫 |
[23:09] | Put it this way. He’s high on our list. | 我只能这么说 他的嫌疑很大 |
[23:13] | Thank you for the warning. | 谢谢你们的提醒 |
[23:14] | -You’re welcome. -Stay safe. | -不客气 -保重 |
[23:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[23:29] | She doesn’t strike me as somebody who’s gonna panic. | 她给我感觉和其他受到惊吓的人不一样 |
[23:31] | Works in our favor. | 就像我们预期的一样 |
[23:32] | She won’t risk a digital trail. | 她不会冒险留下证据 |
[23:33] | She makes contact with Nash, | 如果她和纳什有联络 |
[23:35] | she’ll make it in person. | 她只会私下偷偷的联络 |
[23:36] | And the stakeout, how’s that working? | 那监控呢呢 进行得怎么样 |
[23:37] | Three shifts, one way in, one way out. | 三班 只有一个出入口 |
[23:40] | We got it covered. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[23:41] | Love a gated community. | 爱死有门禁的小区了 |
[23:43] | Yes, I’d like to place an order for delivery. | 是的 我想预约一个快递 |
[23:47] | And great. How long will that take? | 很好 那大概需要多久? |
[23:49] | That’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[23:51] | You can charge it to my account. | 从我账户里扣就行了 |
[23:59] | – Bosch. – Keisha Russell. | – 博斯 – 凯莎·罗素 |
[24:01] | You have a minute, Detective? | 你有时间吗 警探? |
[24:02] | Not if it’s about my mother’s murder. | 如果是关于我母亲的谋杀案的话 那没有 |
[24:04] | It’s about the case against Luke Rykoff getting kicked. | 是关于雷科夫的那个案子 |
[24:06] | You always work on Sundays? | 星期天你也总是工作吗? |
[24:08] | Yeah, just like you, Detective. | 是啊 就能你一样 警探 |
[24:10] | Rykoff was released because the warrant was bad. | 雷科夫被放走是因为我们没有充分的正当理由 |
[24:12] | Even though Las Vegas Metro | 就算拉斯维加斯警局 |
[24:14] | found the murder weapon in his home? | 在他家里发现了武器也不够吗? |
[24:15] | Gun was excluded. I’ve got work to do. | 那把枪被证据规则排除了 我还有事要做 |
[24:18] | Annette called me again. | 安妮特又给我打了一个电话 |
[24:19] | – Annette? – I gave you her number. | – 安妮特? – 我给过你她的电话 |
[24:24] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[24:25] | Your mother told her a story | 你母亲和她在临死的几天前 |
[24:26] | a few days before she died. | 和她提起过一件事 |
[24:32] | Go ahead. | 什么事? |
[24:33] | She’d been to visit you at the youth house. | 她去那家青年旅馆找过你 |
[24:35] | She was upset because | 因为有人偷走了她给你的帆布鞋 |
[24:36] | someone had stolen the red sneakers she’d given you, | 而且还狠狠地打了你一顿 |
[24:39] | and that the thief had beaten you badly | 而且你还被指责 |
[24:41] | and you’d been blamed. | 她一直很不安 |
[24:45] | True story, Detective? | 这是真的吗 警探 |
[24:48] | I got detention for fighting. | 我因为打斗而被拘留了 |
[24:50] | She told Annette that it broke her heart to see you like that. | 她和安妮特说看见你这样这真是让她伤心透了 |
[24:52] | And that she was more determined | 之后她从没有下过这么大的决心 |
[24:53] | than ever to bring you home, | 想把你带回家 |
[24:54] | but that before she could do that… | 但是就在她这么做之前… |
[24:56] | Have a good day, Miss Russell. | 就这样吧 罗素 |
[25:20] | You’re kidding me. | 妈蛋 |
[25:30] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[25:33] | You need to call before you come over. | 你来之前需要给我打一个电话 |
[25:36] | You changed the locks. | 你把锁换了 |
[26:11] | Help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[26:12] | Delivery for A V. Allen. | 安东尼·爱伦的快递 |
[26:21] | Mrs. Allen. Are you expecting a delivery? | 爱伦女士 你有一份快递要寄吗? |
[26:25] | Go on up. | 进去吧 |
[26:49] | Look alive, partner. | 打起精神 伙计 |
[26:50] | Court services alert. | 法庭服务警报 |
[26:51] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[26:53] | The judge from the Allen probate case | 负责爱伦遗产核实的法官 |
[26:54] | just issued letters of administration to Veronica. | 刚刚将遗产管理委任书认定给了维罗妮卡 |
[26:56] | Is that what she’s been waiting for? | 这就是她想要的东西吗? |
[26:58] | They give her authority to inventory | 他们把清单上托尼爱伦所有银行账户的 |
[26:59] | of all Tony Allen’s bank accounts. | 权限都给了她 |
[27:01] | Six different banks. | 六个不同的银行 |
[27:03] | Addresses? | 地址是什么? |
[27:04] | Names, addresses, the whole magilla. | 姓名 地址 要什么有什么 |
[27:05] | Give me the addresses. | 把地址给我 |
[27:07] | Just the addresses? | 只要地址? |
[27:09] | Yeah, go. | 是的 快点 |
[27:10] | – 864– – Next one. | -864… -不是这个 |
[27:12] | You don’t even want the street? | 你连是什么街都没听呢 |
[27:13] | No, just the numbers. | 不用 门牌号就够了 |
[27:15] | – 225. – Next one. | -225 -下一个 |
[27:16] | – 160. – That’s it. | -160 就是这个 |
[27:18] | – That’s what? – That’s where the money is. | -是什么? -是藏钱的地方 |
[27:21] | The addresses match. What’s the street? | 门牌号对上了 那么是哪条街? |
[27:22] | 160 San Fernando Rd., Sylmar. | 希尔玛市圣费尔南多路160号 |
[27:25] | First National Pacific Bank. | 第一家国家太平洋银行 |
[27:27] | Tony had a safe deposit box here. | 托尼在这里有一个存款箱 |
[27:29] | It’s gonna be a big ass one | 那得是多他妈的大的一个啊 |
[27:30] | – to hold 4 million bucks. – Yeah. | -得装得下四百万啊 -是啊 |
[27:32] | Does it say if Veronica Allen | 那它说没说维罗妮卡爱伦 |
[27:33] | was in court for the proceeding? | 有没有出席庭审 |
[27:34] | Just a digital notice. It doesn’t say who was there. | 只是一个通知罢了 不会提到谁在不在那里 |
[27:36] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[27:37] | An hour ago this morning. | 就在今天早晨 大概一个小时之前 |
[27:39] | Fuck. Let’s check it out. | 妈的 咱们去看看 |
[27:53] | Veronica Allen. Is she home? | 维罗妮卡·爱伦 她在家吗 |
[27:56] | Yes, sir. Hasn’t left. | 是的 先生 还没走 |
[27:57] | We need to speak to her. Please call her. | 我们有问题要问她 请你通知她 |
[28:09] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[28:13] | Give me the clipboard. | 给我你的记录薄 |
[28:17] | Fuck! She got a delivery last night. | 妈的 她昨晚有一个快递 |
[28:19] | Pull up her driveway on the screen. | 把她家门前的录像调出来 |
[28:21] | – We’re not allowed t…- This is a homicide investigation. | – 我们是不允许… – 这是警方杀人案调查 |
[28:23] | Do you understand? Do it now. | 你听明白了吗? 快点 |
[28:29] | Run it back to the delivery last night, 8:10. | 调到昨晚八点十分快递那段去 |
[28:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[28:41] | She’s pulling a number on him. | 她在掉包 |
[28:51] | One of those is a lot lighter than the other. | 其中一个箱子比另一个轻很多 |
[28:54] | Son of a bitch, she’s gone. | 该死的 她走了 |
[29:56] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[30:02] | Yeah, we got her. | 我们看到她了 |
[30:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:19] | – Bosch. – Bosch, we have a problem. | – 博斯 – 博斯 我们有麻烦了 |
[30:20] | Chief, I can’t talk right now. | 局长 我现在不方便说话 |
[30:21] | – O’Grady slipped her tail. – When? | – 奥格雷迪把监视的人甩掉了 – 什么时候? |
[30:23] | Last night. Where are you? | 昨晚 你在哪儿? |
[30:26] | Heading to a bank in Sylmar. | 正往西尔玛银行那边赶呢 |
[30:27] | We think Veronica Allen may be collecting that pot of gold, | 维罗妮卡·爱伦去取钱了 |
[30:30] | hopefully lead us to Nash. | 希望能带我们找到纳什 |
[30:31] | – Well, let me know what happens. – I will. | – 嗯 随时告诉我进度 – 好的 |
[30:34] | Veronica may have company. | 维罗妮卡可能有同伙 |
[30:35] | – Who? – Nash and his crew. | – 谁? – 纳什和他的爪牙 |
[30:37] | So Veronica and Nash. | 维罗妮卡和纳什 |
[30:38] | They working together or against each other? | 他们是联盟了还是反目了呢? |
[30:40] | We’ll find out. | 咱们去一探究竟吧 |
[30:41] | Mrs. Allen, | 爱伦小姐 |
[30:42] | the locksmith your attorney arranged for | 您的律师为您安排的锁匠 |
[30:44] | is right here, | 就在这里 |
[30:45] | and it should only take a few minutes | 只需几分钟 |
[30:46] | – to get that box open. – Thank you. | – 就能把您的箱子打开了 – 谢谢 |
[31:00] | Have Wash bring the car around. Now. | 让沃什把车开过来 马上 |
[31:41] | Okay, look sharp. We got a bogey. | 保持警惕 来了个麻烦 |
[31:43] | Yeah, who is he? | 嗯 他是谁? |
[31:44] | Vegas, one of Marks’ crew. | 维加斯 马克斯的手下 |
[31:46] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[31:58] | May I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗? |
[32:00] | Yeah. How do I open an account? | 我想开个账户 应该怎么做? |
[32:02] | I just need you to start by filling out a few documents. | 请先填写一下这些文件表格 |
[32:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:08] | I’ll be right outside, | 我在外面等着 |
[32:09] | so just let me know when you’re finished, | 完事了叫我 |
[32:11] | and I’ll put the box away. | 我会进来把箱子收起来 |
[32:12] | Thank you. That’s very kind. | 谢谢 你真热心 |
[32:46] | Whoa, what happened? Someone break the safe? | 哇 出什么事了? 有人强闯保险箱了吗? |
[32:49] | Oh, no, we just had to drill a safe deposit box. | 哦 不是的 我们只是钻开了一个保险箱 |
[32:51] | Probate proceeding. | 遗嘱认证程序 |
[32:53] | Now, what type of account would you like to open? | 好的 您具体想开一个什么类型的账户呢? |
[32:56] | You know what? | 该死的 |
[32:57] | I forgot my fuckin’ wallet. | 我忘带钱包了 |
[32:58] | I’m gonna have to do this next time. | 我下次再来办吧 |
[33:10] | I didn’t see her inside. | 我没看到她 |
[33:12] | And someone just drilled out a box inside the vault. | 但有人在里面钻开了一个保险箱 |
[33:14] | They said it’s probate stuff. | 他们说是法院遗嘱程序 |
[33:16] | It’s her. We wait. | 绝对是她 咱们等着 |
[33:19] | All right. | 好 |
[33:23] | So what’s the plan now? We bail? | 现在干啥? 撤吗? |
[33:25] | Fuck that. This is our go money. | 去他妈的撤 这是咱们 |
[33:27] | We’re not leaving it. | 绝对不能放弃 |
[33:29] | You have badges, they don’t. | 你有警徽 他们没有 |
[33:31] | We play this out. | 我们就跟他们好好玩玩 |
[33:32] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:06] | Go. | 上 |
[34:35] | You know what? You want it, take it. | 你想要? 拿走好了 |
[34:38] | Mr. Marks wants a word with you. | 马克斯先生想跟你聊几句 |
[34:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t want a word with him. | 是么 那又怎样 我不想跟他说话 |
[34:41] | Don’t think of running, lady. | 别动逃跑的心思 小姑娘 |
[34:43] | I’ll take you down. | 我分分钟就能放到你 |
[34:48] | Madam. | 女士 |
[34:51] | Please get in the car. | 请上车 |
[34:52] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[34:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:55] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[34:57] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想跟你聊聊而已 |
[34:58] | Let’s work this out together. | 咱们可以好好的解决一下问题 |
[35:00] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[35:02] | The suitcase is yours. Take it. | 箱子归你了 赶紧拿走得了 |
[35:04] | Get in the car. | 快点上车 |
[35:05] | Shit. Go now! Go, go, go! | 靠! 快上! 快 快点 |
[35:15] | Police! On the ground! | 警察! 快趴下! |
[35:16] | Everybody on the ground! | 全部都趴下! |
[35:17] | Get down now! Everybody down! | 马上趴下! 所有人! |
[35:19] | This is a rip off. They work with Nash. | 这是个陷阱 他们跟纳什是一伙的 |
[35:21] | They killed Tony. | 他们杀了托尼 |
[35:22] | Fuck you! | 滚你妈的! |
[35:23] | Put down the weapon, nobody gets hurt. | 放下武器 一切好商量 |
[35:25] | Put it the fuck down! | 赶紧他妈的把枪放下! |
[35:26] | You want it come take it. | 你想要吗 自己来拿啊 |
[35:27] | Billy! Don’t. | 比利! 别这样! |
[35:30] | O’Grady, get in there now! Go! | 奥格雷迪! 快上! |
[35:51] | Holy shit, that’s them. That’s Marks’ crew. | 靠 他们在那儿 马克斯的手下 |
[35:53] | How’d they know about this? | 他们从哪儿得到的消息? |
[35:54] | Same way we did. | 应该跟咱们一样 |
[35:55] | Call back up. | 快找后援 |
[36:02] | Six-William-23, 2-11 in progress | 警号6-W-23报告 正在发生一起抢劫 |
[36:04] | in the parking lot of First National Pacific Bank Plaza, | 太平洋国家银行前面的停车场 |
[36:06] | 160 San Fernando Rd. Suspect is armed and dangerous. | 圣费尔南多路160号 嫌犯非常危险并持有武器 |
[36:09] | Possible hostage situation. | 很有可能有人质 |
[36:11] | It’s Detective Edgar, sir. | 是埃德加警探 长官 |
[36:13] | Go faster. | 开快点 |
[36:15] | Last chance! | 给你最后一次机会! |
[36:16] | We don’t give a shit about her. | 我们根本就不在乎她的死活 |
[36:18] | You want to live, put the weapon down. | 你想活命的话赶紧把枪放下 |
[36:23] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[36:32] | Get down! | 快躲起来! |
[36:45] | Up! | 起身! |
[37:01] | Ahh! | 啊啊! |
[37:28] | What the fuck? | 他妈的什么情况? |
[37:30] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[37:43] | Stand up! | 滚起来! |
[37:44] | Oh! | 啊啊! |
[37:51] | Get back! You stay back! | 起开! 快点后退! |
[37:55] | Get down! Get the fuck down. Get down. | 蹲下! 他妈的 往下蹲 |
[37:59] | Stay back! | 离远点! |
[38:11] | Stop the van. Stop the van! | 停车 快停车! |
[38:13] | Slide over. Slide over. | 停车 快点 |
[38:14] | Slide over, slide over, | 往路边走 停边上 |
[38:15] | slide over, slide over, slide over now! | 快 往边上走 停到路边上 马上! |
[38:17] | – Open the door, open the door. – Okay, okay, okay. | – 开车门 快开车门 – 知道了 知道了 |
[38:19] | Open the door. Slide over. | 开车门 坐到旁边去 |
[38:29] | Six-William-23, 187 suspect fleeing westbound, | 6-W-23 杀人犯西逃 |
[38:32] | – San Fernando Rd. – Fuck! Fuck! | – 圣费尔南多路 – 靠! 靠! |
[38:33] | Suspect possibly wounded in OIS. | 嫌犯可能在涉警开枪中受伤 |
[38:35] | Has a hostage and he’s armed and dangerous. | 他手上有人质 而且还有武器 |
[38:58] | Got a live one here. | 这边有个没死的 |
[39:09] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:11] | I’m a cop, goddammit. | 我是个警察 天杀的 |
[39:12] | You were a cop. | 你曾经是个警察 |
[39:14] | Now you’re fuckin’ under arrest. | 现在你被逮捕了 |
[39:18] | Get her an R.A. | 带她去录口供 |
[39:31] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[39:33] | No. | 没有 |
[39:39] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? 混蛋 |
[39:43] | Call it protective custody. | 保护性拘留 |
[39:46] | Officer, take her back to the station, | 警员 带她回警局 |
[39:48] | put her in a room. | 把她关起来 |
[39:49] | You can’t do this. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没权利这样 我什么事儿都没犯 |
[39:52] | I’m the victim here. | 我是个受害者 |
[40:06] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢? |
[40:32] | Give me them napkins. Give me some… | 给我拿点儿纸巾 给我那个… |
[40:34] | On the floor there, hand me those napkins. | 在那边 快递给我 |
[40:36] | That’s right. | 对 |
[40:38] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[40:40] | Give me some more, give me some more. | 再拿一点 再给我拿点 |
[40:45] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[41:27] | Jesus Christ, Bosch. | 天哪 博斯 |
[41:29] | What the fuck happened? | 到底什么情况? |