时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[01:46] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[01:49] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[01:52] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[01:55] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[01:57] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[02:00] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[02:02] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[02:17] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[02:37] | Uniformed personnel. Atten-huh! | 警官们 注意了 |
[02:40] | Present arms! | 敬礼 |
[03:46] | Honor guard. Order! Arms! | 仪仗队 持枪立正 |
[03:50] | Uniformed personnel. Order! Arms! | 警官们 持枪立正 |
[03:58] | Honor guard. Forward! Arms! | 仪仗队 拿起枪来 立正 |
[04:02] | Half right face! | 半面向右转 |
[04:05] | Ready. Aim. Fire! | 准备好了吗 准备 开火 |
[04:08] | Aim. Fire! | 准备 开火 |
[04:11] | Aim. Fire! | 准备 开火 |
[04:14] | Honor guard. Atten-huh! | 仪仗队 注意了 |
[04:17] | Half left face! | 半面向左转 |
[05:11] | In memory of your son, | 我谨代表我们这个城市 |
[05:13] | and on behalf of a grateful city, | 以及洛杉矶警局 |
[05:16] | and the Los Angeles Police Department. | 对您的儿子表示沉痛哀悼 |
[05:26] | Honor guard. Present arms! | 仪仗队 举枪致敬 |
[05:31] | Uniformed personnel. Present arms! | 警官们 举枪致敬 |
[06:08] | Thank you for coming, lieutenant. | 谢谢你的到来 警督 |
[06:10] | Listen, just give me a call if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么需要请随时打电话给我 |
[06:22] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[06:27] | Arceneaux. | 阿西诺 |
[06:29] | Sir, I’m very sorry about your loss. | 长官 我对你的遭遇深表同情 |
[06:31] | And yours. | 你也是 |
[06:33] | Sir? | 什么? |
[06:35] | He was your partner and your friend. | 他是你的搭档和朋友 |
[06:36] | He was. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[06:43] | Tell me what happened that night. | 告诉我那天晚上发生了什么 |
[06:47] | What the fuck happened that night? | 那天晚上他妈的到底发生了什么? |
[06:50] | Sir, I was told not to talk to you | 长官 我不能告诉你 |
[06:54] | or anyone else about it. | 也不能和其他人说 |
[06:55] | – You’re IOD. – Yes, sir. | – 你受工伤了 – 没错 |
[06:58] | Injured on duty. | 执行公务时受伤的 |
[06:59] | The shock of it, sir. | 这件事造成的心理阴影 |
[07:01] | I guess we’re all IOD. | 那我们都受工伤了 |
[07:04] | Tell you somethin’, though. | 还是告诫你 |
[07:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:10] | You can’t hide behind this bullshit forever. | 你不可能永远这么鬼扯下去 |
[07:14] | Sooner or later you are going to tell me what happened to my son. | 你迟早都要告诉我我儿子到底发生了什么 |
[10:15] | GPS data for Tony Allen’s car. | 托尼·爱伦车上GPS的数据 |
[10:18] | You look at the night he was killed? | 你查过他被杀的那天晚上了? |
[10:20] | GPS shows location coordinates, right? | GPS可以准确的显示位置坐标 |
[10:22] | Also creates a marker every time the engine’s turned on and off. | 每次启动和熄火也都记录下来了 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:26] | That night, he stopped for two minutes up on Mulholland, | 那天晚上他在穆赫兰道停了两分钟 |
[10:29] | a mile and a half from where the car and body were found, | 距离车和尸体被发现的地方有一英里半 |
[10:32] | three from his house. | 距离他家有三英里 |
[10:33] | Time syncs with his last phone call. | 和他打最后一个电话的时间吻合 |
[10:35] | – The one with Layla in Vegas. – Correct. | – 那个给蕾拉打的电话 – 对 |
[10:37] | We have the murder scene. | 我们构建出了谋杀现场 |
[10:38] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也在思考 |
[10:40] | On his way home talkin’ to his girlfriend. | 他在回家路上正和他女朋友打电话 |
[10:42] | He sees something. Hey, baby, gotta go. | 他看到了点什么 说 嘿 宝贝 我要挂了 |
[10:45] | Hangs up, pulls over, gets out. Pop, pop. | 挂了电话 靠边停了车 走出来 嘭 嘭 |
[10:48] | Two in the back of the head. | 后脑勺中了两枪 |
[10:50] | I’m thinkin’ we should go up there | 我觉得我们应该 |
[10:51] | first thing tomorrow, take a look. | 明天先去现场看一看 |
[10:53] | How far back did that go? | 能查看多久的记录? |
[10:55] | Beginning of the lease. Three years. | 租约期始 三年 |
[10:57] | Mind if I take a look? | 能让我看看吗? |
[10:58] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 当然 随便看 |
[11:07] | Mrs. Allen. | 爱伦太太 |
[11:09] | Top of the mornin’ to you. | 早上好 |
[11:10] | Mr. Nash. | 纳什先生 |
[11:17] | My lawyer called. | 我的律师联系我了 |
[11:19] | Should be on the probate docket any day. | 遗嘱这几天就要认证了 |
[11:21] | – When, exactly? – Soon. | -具体什么时候? -很快的 |
[11:24] | Just be patient. | 耐心一点儿 |
[11:26] | Patience is my middle name. | 我最大的特点就是有”耐心” |
[11:28] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:30] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[11:31] | It’s too risky. | 这太危险 |
[11:33] | We gotta act like they’re watching everything we do. | 我们得表现得像有人监视一样 |
[11:37] | Are they? | 有人监视吗? |
[11:38] | If they’re not, they will be. | 现在没有 那也快了 |
[11:43] | Patience is not my middle name. | 我可没那么大耐心 |
[11:45] | Don’t I know that. | 我怎么会不知道呢 |
[11:50] | Have a wonderful day, ma’am. | 祝你有个愉快的一天 夫人 |
[11:52] | And you, officer. | 你也是 警官 |
[13:07] | Irv. I thought I heard someone come in. | 欧文 就觉得有人要来 |
[13:12] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[13:14] | Connie in the kitchen? | 康妮在厨房么? |
[13:15] | No, she’s upstairs resting. | 没 她在楼上休息 |
[13:16] | – How is she? – Better. | – 她怎么样了? – 好点了 |
[13:19] | Better? | 好点了? |
[13:20] | We thought she was having a panic attack earlier. | 她刚刚恐慌症发作了 |
[13:22] | Couldn’t catch her breath, hands were trembling, | 喘不上气儿 手一直发抖 |
[13:25] | said her heart was pounding. | 心脏剧烈跳动 |
[13:26] | Why didn’t anyone call me? | 那为什么没人通知我? |
[13:29] | She asked me not to. | 她不让我打给你 |
[13:34] | Is she okay now? | 她现在好了吗? |
[13:35] | She took something, calmed her down. | 她吃了一些镇定剂 |
[13:39] | What brings you here? | 你怎么回来了? |
[13:40] | To my own house? | 我不能回家? |
[13:42] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在问什么 |
[13:44] | I just came by to grab some things. | 我就是路过来取点东西 |
[13:46] | Fresh clothes. | 新衣服 |
[13:49] | Let me get you what you need. | 我帮你拿你要的东西 |
[13:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[13:52] | I’ll be in and out, I won’t disturb her. | 我拿完就走 不会打扰到她 |
[13:56] | She doesn’t want to see you, Irv. | 她不想看见你 欧文 |
[14:00] | She was very clear about that. | 她说得很清楚 |
[14:08] | – Hey. – Hey, Dad. | – 嘿 – 嘿 老爸 |
[14:11] | You gonna come with? | 你要一起吗? |
[14:12] | Uh, kimchi’s not my thing. | 额 我不要吃泡菜 |
[14:13] | Just try it, Mom. | 尝尝嘛 妈妈 |
[14:14] | Look, I did. Once. I’ll never do it again. | 我吃了一次了 我绝对不会再吃一次 |
[14:17] | I blew my nose the entire dinner. | 我整个晚餐都在擦鼻涕 |
[14:18] | It is not my idea of an elegant dining experience. | 我可对这种晚餐经历没什么好感 |
[14:22] | Your loss. | 没口福 |
[14:23] | Give us a minute, Mads. | 能让我们说两句话吗 小玛 |
[14:25] | Whatever. I have to go to the bathroom, anyway. | 请便 我去一趟洗手间 |
[14:27] | Meet you in the break room. | 休息室见 |
[14:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:33] | So, what’s goin’ on? | 案子怎么样了? |
[14:35] | Don’t get your hopes up. Could just be a hunch. | 别高兴得太早 只是一种预感 |
[14:38] | Undercover FBI agent in the Marks organization | 潜伏在马克斯手下的FBI特工 |
[14:41] | disappeared two years ago, Christmas Eve. | 在两年前的平安夜消失了 |
[14:43] | They assume Marks had him killed, buried in the desert, | 他们猜测那个特工被马克斯杀了 焚尸荒漠 |
[14:45] | but they’ve no idea where. | 但是并不知道尸体在哪 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[14:49] | We also found traces of old blood in the trunk of Allen’s car. | 我们还在艾伦的汽车后备箱里发现很久之前的血迹 |
[14:52] | – The agent’s? – Maybe. They’re working the DNA. | – 是那个特工的? – 有可能 他们正在化验DNA |
[14:55] | But today, we got the GPS data from that car | 但是今天我们拿到了那辆车的GPS数据 |
[14:58] | going back almost three years. | 可以查到三年前的记录 |
[15:00] | You think the GPS indicates where the body’s buried? | 你是说通过GPS能查出焚尸的地点么? |
[15:03] | Mm, that’s my hunch. | 嗯 就是我的直觉 |
[15:04] | Tony Allen was just a money launderer. | 托尼 艾伦就是个洗钱的 |
[15:06] | I don’t see him as the hitter. | 应该不是他干的 |
[15:08] | Maybe just the clean up guy? | 或许是清洁工? |
[15:10] | Marks’ cousin, someone he could trust to get rid of a dead body. | 马克斯可能让表弟 自己信任的人处理尸体 |
[15:13] | Mr. Wolf. | 狼先生 |
[15:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[15:16] | Harvey Keitel. | 哈维·凯特尔 |
[15:18] | “Pulp Fiction.” The clean up guy. | 《低俗小说》里的那个清洁工 |
[15:20] | You know I don’t go to the movies. | 你知道我不看电影 |
[15:22] | At least you know it is a movie. | 至少你知道它是一部电影 |
[15:23] | That’s something. | 就行了 |
[15:25] | Of course I know it’s a movie. | 我当然知道那是一部电影 |
[15:27] | Anyway, tell Griffin about the blood in the car. | 无论如何 和格里芬说一下车里血迹的事 |
[15:30] | Give him the GPS data, let the Feds figure it out. | 把GPS的数据给他 让调查局的人查清楚 |
[15:33] | Even if it doesn’t pan out, you’ve made the effort. | 即使最后失败了 你也已经尽力了 |
[15:35] | Could be helpful. | 应该会有用吧 |
[15:36] | Hope so. | 希望是 |
[15:38] | You hope so what? | 你希望什么? |
[15:39] | That the traffic isn’t too bad. You ready? | 路上不会太堵 准备好了吗? |
[15:42] | It’s kind of early to eat, isn’t it? | 现在吃有点儿早吧 不是吗? |
[15:43] | Oh, it’s rush hour. By the time we get there, it won’t be. | 哦 正是高峰期 我们到那儿的时候你就不觉得早了 |
[15:46] | You’ll be starving, screaming. | 你就会喊饿 |
[15:48] | Have fun, you two. | 好好享受 你们俩 |
[15:50] | – Bye, Mom. – See you. | -拜 妈妈 -回见 |
[16:05] | Chief. | 局长 |
[16:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:07] | Omni Hotel, suite 1530. | 奥尼酒店 1530号房 |
[16:13] | I’m about to have dinner with my daughter. | 我正要跟我女儿去吃饭 |
[16:14] | I can meet up with you afterwards. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[16:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:19] | Have a nice dinner. | 晚餐愉快 |
[16:21] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:22] | You have to go to work? | 你要去工作吗? |
[16:24] | Not before we eat. | 吃完了再去 |
[16:32] | It’s open. | 门开着的 |
[16:47] | My son was working undercover for Internal Affairs. | 我儿子在为特别行动司 |
[16:51] | Special Operations Division. | 做卧底 |
[16:53] | I had no idea. | 我并不知道 |
[16:55] | No one did. | 大家都不知道 |
[16:59] | He was part of a team putting together a case | 他参与了一起 |
[17:00] | against a crew of corrupt vice and narcotics officers. | 打击腐败涉毒的黑警的案件 |
[17:04] | They’d been ripping off drug dealers, shaking down merchants. | 他们敲诈毒贩 勒索毒枭 |
[17:08] | And all of this? | 那这些都是? |
[17:11] | At the moment, the RHD investigation into my son’s death | 目前 劫案凶杀科认为我儿子的死 |
[17:13] | is focused on possible gang retaliation. | 可能是黑帮报复 |
[17:17] | Or that George did stumble into an armed robbery, | 或者乔治恰好碰到了持枪抢劫的人 |
[17:19] | and his death had nothing to do with his undercover work. | 他的死因和他卧底的工作根本没关系 |
[17:23] | Those both seem plausible. | 这两种情况都有可能 |
[17:28] | No, he was found out. | 不 他暴露了 |
[17:31] | And they murdered him. | 他们杀了他 |
[17:33] | Sir, I know one of the leads, Brad Coniff. | 长官 我知道他们其中的一个头儿 布拉德·康尼夫 |
[17:36] | He’s as good as it comes at his job. | 他人很好 工作也出色 |
[17:38] | I’m sure he is. | 我确定他是其中之一 |
[17:40] | When he’s allowed to do it. | 只要有人授权 |
[17:45] | But it’s campaign season, Bosch. | 但这事发生在竞选期间 博斯 |
[17:48] | Dirty cops killing a fellow officer. | 无良黑警杀死了忠诚的警官 |
[17:52] | Are you saying they’d cover this up? | 你是说他们想掩盖这个事实? |
[17:54] | The mayor and his police chief? | 市长和他的局长? |
[17:57] | They’ll do whatever they can to impede this investigation | 他们会竭尽全力去妨碍这项调查 |
[17:58] | until after the election. | 直到竞选结束 |
[18:00] | And then they’ll make sure it goes away quietly. | 只要他们确定这场风波已经平息 |
[18:02] | They’ll cut deals with the guilty ones, | 他们就会和罪犯达成协议 |
[18:04] | no trials, no headlines. | 没有审判 没有报道 |
[18:06] | No blow back. | 没有任何波澜 |
[18:08] | And no way to ever find out the truth. | 当然也不可能查出真相 |
[18:12] | Well, then, as much as it might make them uncomfortable, | 即使劫案凶杀科的调查会使他们感到不爽 |
[18:14] | there’s no way they’re gonna gut RHD’s investigation. | 他们也不可能阻止调查 |
[18:17] | I would in their position. | 我要是他们的话 |
[18:21] | Done worse. | 会做的更绝 |
[18:33] | Chief, why am I here? | 局长 那叫我来干什么? |
[18:35] | I want you to work the case. | 我想让你接手这个案子 |
[18:37] | With RHD? | 协助劫案凶杀科? |
[18:38] | With me. | 协助我 |
[18:41] | I need you, Bosch. | 我需要你 博斯 |
[18:43] | I need a detective who will be relentless | 我需要一个为我儿子 |
[18:45] | on behalf of my son. | 伸张正义的警探 |
[18:46] | – Look, sir– – Arceneaux. | – 长官 – 阿西诺. |
[18:49] | And right now he’s untouchable. | 现在已经联系不到他了 |
[18:51] | And he knows who’s behind this. | 他知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[18:53] | And RHD can’t even talk to him. | 甚至连劫案凶杀科都不能传讯他 |
[18:56] | But you can. | 但是你可以 |
[19:00] | Ah, shit, sir. Parallel investigation. | 额 不会吧 长官 同步调查 |
[19:03] | That’s not a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[19:04] | Let RHD do their job. | 就让劫案凶杀科去做吧 |
[19:06] | They’ll find your son’s killer. | 他们会找到杀人凶手的 |
[19:08] | If they’d let them. | 如果是他们做的呢 |
[19:09] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁? |
[19:11] | The tenth floor. | 上面的那些人 |
[19:19] | At my son’s funeral, | 在我儿子的葬礼上 |
[19:22] | you picked up a shell casing from the honor guard. | 你捡了一个仪仗队的弹壳儿 |
[19:26] | Well, that’s something I always do at an officer’s funeral. | 嗯 我经常在军官的葬礼上做这种事 |
[19:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:33] | Because he was one of us. | 因为他是我们的一员 |
[19:36] | Then help me. | 那就帮我 |
[19:39] | Help me find out who killed him. | 帮我找到到底是谁杀了他 |
[20:10] | J. Edgar. | 杰·埃德加. |
[20:11] | We heading up to Mulholland | 我们要去穆赫兰道吗? |
[20:13] | before it gets to hot? | 趁现在凉快点 |
[20:14] | Oh, shit. I forgot. | 哦 见鬼了 我给忘了 |
[20:16] | I’m Downtown. Something came up. | 我还在市区 有点事情要处理 |
[20:18] | Do me a solid and handle Mulholland on your own. | 别等我了 你自己处理一下穆赫兰道的事情 |
[20:20] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[20:22] | Sure, Harry. | 好的 哈里 |
[20:23] | Thanks, partner. | 谢了 老兄 |
[20:29] | Finney’s doing more than okay. | 芬尼工作做得很棒 |
[20:31] | Dropped the military pension, | 放弃抚恤金 |
[20:33] | and now he’s running security | 现在为马布里的一个 |
[20:34] | for some hedge fund baby out in Malibu. | 新对冲基金提供安保工作 |
[20:36] | Yeah, shit, if I was Finney | 妈的 就是 如果我是他 |
[20:37] | I’d be golfing six days a week. | 我一星期都能打六次高尔夫 |
[20:39] | Fuck work. | 操 |
[20:41] | Since when do you play golf, Coniff? | 你是什么时候开始打高尔夫的 康尼夫? |
[20:45] | Oh, Harry Bosch. | 哦 哈里·博斯 |
[20:47] | Wow, I heard you were back on. | 哇 我听说你又回来了 |
[20:49] | Been back a couple of weeks. Already caught a case. | 几周前回来的 已经接了一个案件了 |
[20:51] | Pornographer shot twice, stuffed in the trunk of his car. | 色情片制片人被打了两枪 而且被塞在了他自己的后备箱里 |
[20:53] | Mm, the relentless glamour of police work. | 嗯 警察这工作的残酷之美 |
[20:56] | This is my partner, Julie Espinosa. | 这是我朋友朱莉·埃斯皮诺萨 |
[20:58] | – Harry Bosch, nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. | – 哈里·博斯 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你 |
[21:00] | Heard you guys caught a hot one. | 听说你们接了一个烫手山芋 |
[21:01] | – Did we ever. – Yeah, how’s that goin’? | – 一直如此 – 嗯 怎么样了? |
[21:04] | Can’t talk to the kid’s partner, | 不能传讯死者的搭档 |
[21:05] | cause he’s out IOD for stress. | 他因心理创伤申请了工伤 |
[21:07] | Tenth floor is way up our ass big time | 上面的那些人都抽出了屁大点儿时间 |
[21:09] | tellin’ us what to do and when to do it. | 指示我们该做什么 什么时候做 |
[21:11] | Oh, seems like Tenzer’d go balls to the wall for this one. | 哦 看来唐泽为这事拼尽全力了 |
[21:13] | Irving’s one of his guys. | 欧文是他的手下嘛 |
[21:15] | – Not since he endorsed O’Shea. – Oh. True. | – 从他支持奥谢以后就不是了 – 哦 确实是这样 |
[21:17] | You’d think they’d put politics aside for this. | 还以为他们不会将此事与政治挂钩呢 |
[21:19] | No such thing Downtown, right? | 在市里不可能 对吧? |
[21:22] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[21:23] | Yeah. All right, well, um, we’ll figure it out. | 恩 我们会查清的 |
[21:28] | Keep your head down, right? | 低调一点 好吗? |
[21:30] | It’s all we can do. | 没问题 |
[21:31] | Hey, why don’t you stop by El Campadre sometime, | 有时间来埃尔·康帕德雷坐坐 |
[21:33] | we’ll cough down a pitcher of margaritas. | 喝几杯玛格丽塔酒吧 |
[21:35] | I’ll do that. | 一定会 |
[21:36] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[21:37] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[22:16] | Your agent was last heard from… | 你的探员失联是在… |
[22:18] | Christmas Eve day. Two years ago. | 两年前的平安夜 |
[22:21] | Right. So Allen drove from Los Angeles to Vegas that night, | 恩 所以爱伦那晚从洛杉矶开到拉斯维加斯 |
[22:26] | stayed about six hours, | 呆了大概六小时 |
[22:27] | Christmas morning he drove back before dawn. | 他圣诞节凌晨开回来的 |
[22:30] | Quick trip. | 没呆多久 |
[22:31] | It’s unusual. | 很奇怪 |
[22:32] | He always stayed at least a few days. | 他起码都会呆几天的 |
[22:34] | But not this time. | 但这次没有 |
[22:36] | On his way back, about 6 a.M., | 他回来的时候 大概早上六点 |
[22:38] | he took a detour off highway 15 | 他从15号高速公路下来 |
[22:40] | a couple miles and stopped. | 开了几英里 然后停车了 |
[22:42] | For nearly 90 minutes. | 大概90分钟 |
[22:45] | Off road in a Bentley before dawn. | 开着宾利 从高速路下来 大早上的 |
[22:47] | Who does that? | 谁会这么干啊? |
[22:49] | I’ve made this trip more times than I care to remember, | 这段路我了然于心了 |
[22:51] | and I can tell you there’s absolutely nothing out there. | 我可以告诉你 那里什么都没有 |
[22:54] | It’s completely desolate. | 荒无人烟 |
[22:58] | So why’d your ex-husband give you this? | 为什么你前夫会给你这个? |
[23:00] | He didn’t. | 不是他 |
[23:02] | I took it off his desk and made a copy. | 我从他桌上拿的 然后复印了一份 |
[23:04] | Well, isn’t that just what you said you wouldn’t do. | 你不是说 你绝不会干这种事吗 |
[23:07] | I said I wouldn’t spy on him. | 我是说我不会监视他 |
[23:09] | This is about your investigation, not his. | 这是你的调查 不是他 |
[23:12] | Now, that’s a subtle distinction. | 这区别还真是微妙 |
[23:15] | I appreciated your offer and wanted to be of use. | 我很感激你的提携 我想尽己所能 |
[23:22] | So far… | 目前为止… |
[23:24] | so good. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:46] | – Bosch. – I’m Downtown. | – 博斯 – 我在市里 |
[23:50] | Give me half an hour. | 等我半小时 |
[24:15] | Looks like a robbery. | 像是抢劫案 |
[24:17] | It’s supposed to. | 应该是 |
[24:19] | Called his handler. | 给他的负责人打过电话 |
[24:21] | Asked him if George was wearing a wire that night. | 问过他乔治那晚有没有戴监听器 |
[24:23] | There was no mention of a wire anywhere. | 他们没有提到过监听器 |
[24:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:27] | Lyle said he was wearing a wire that night. | 莱尔说那晚他戴了 |
[24:29] | His watch. | 他的手表 |
[24:31] | Which just happened to be stolen by the shooter. | 正好被抢劫犯偷了 |
[24:33] | And Lyle said it was a coincidence. | 莱尔说是巧合 |
[24:35] | Let that play. | 继续放 |
[24:47] | Maybe Arceneaux was involved, | 也许阿西诺参与了 |
[24:49] | help set up George. | 帮忙陷害了乔治 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:53] | He seems genuinely distraught. | 他看起来真的很慌乱 |
[24:57] | Maybe his partners didn’t tell him about the hit. | 也许他搭档没告诉他要开枪 |
[24:59] | Wanted a real reaction for the cameras. | 想要他被拍时 有真实的反应 |
[25:02] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要和他谈谈 |
[25:04] | RHD has him under surveillance. | 劫案凶杀科已经在监控他了 |
[25:07] | We can find a way around that. | 可以想个办法绕过他们 |
[25:10] | We? | 我们? |
[25:14] | I assume this is off the books. | 这事不用上纲上线吧 |
[25:18] | What books? | 什么纲什么线? |
[25:42] | Eddie, you got a call. | 爱迪 你的电话 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:52] | – Make it quick. – Yeah, yeah. | – 长话短说 – 好的 |
[25:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:56] | Officer Arceneaux. Deputy Chief Irving. | 阿西诺警官 我是欧文副局长 |
[25:59] | You need to come back to your house. Now. | 你现在赶紧回到你的房子 |
[26:02] | We’re gonna have that talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:03] | Yeah, you know I can’t do that, right? | 你知道我不能这么做 对吧? |
[26:05] | I’ve seen the video from the store. | 我看了商店的录像 |
[26:07] | I saw how upset you were. | 我知道你当时有多难过 |
[26:10] | Yeah, yeah, I was. | 没错 |
[26:11] | I know you didn’t know | 我知道你对那晚 |
[26:12] | what was going to happen to my son that night. | 发生在我儿子身上的事毫不知情 |
[26:15] | No, I didn’t. | 我真不知道 |
[26:16] | RHD thinks you were part of it. | 劫案凶杀科觉得你参与了此事 |
[26:18] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:20] | Maybe I could help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 这我就不确定了 |
[26:24] | Don’t dance with me, son. | 别和我来这套 小子 |
[26:26] | You need to tell me yes or no now. | 来还是不来 现在下决定 |
[26:29] | This chance won’t come again. | 过这村没这店 |
[26:32] | Yeah, okay, well, how do we make that happen? | 好 那我怎么过去呢? |
[26:34] | Go out the rear entrance. | 从后门出来 |
[26:36] | Leave your gun and your duffle behind, you’re coming back. | 不用带枪和行李 你还要回去的 |
[26:39] | There’s a car waiting. | 有辆车在那等你 |
[26:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[26:56] | Uber. | 优步司机 |
[27:11] | I’m down the block. | 我家在街尾 |
[27:14] | By now they’ve figured out you’re gone, | 现在他们应该知道你跑了 |
[27:15] | they’ll be sending a car to sit on your house. | 会派辆车在你家等着的 |
[27:19] | Uber, huh. | 优步司机? |
[27:34] | What the fuck? | 你他妈干嘛? |
[27:36] | Man, come on, man. What are you doing? | 草你妈 你干嘛? |
[27:38] | – Shut up. – I will fuckin’ kill you. | – 闭嘴 – 老子要杀了你 |
[27:47] | Fuck! | 草! |
[27:50] | Goddammit. | 妈的 |
[27:56] | Deputy Chief. | 副局长 |
[27:57] | You’re lucky it’s us. And not La Eme. | 你该庆幸是我们 不是雷阿莫 |
[28:01] | La Eme? What the fuck are you talking about? | 雷阿莫? 你他妈在说啥? |
[28:04] | The drop house in Highland Park | 上周你们的人洗劫了 |
[28:05] | that your crew ripped off last week. | 高地公园的房子 |
[28:07] | Two bit trocoteros. | 就两个小喽啰而已 |
[28:10] | Shit. | 草 |
[28:11] | Shit is right. You know Carlos Vega? | 草就对了 你认识卡洛斯·维加吧? |
[28:15] | Jesus Christ, what do you want? | 我的天 你们想要什么? |
[28:17] | Names. | 名字 |
[28:18] | The man who killed my son, | 谁杀了我儿子 |
[28:20] | and the man who ordered it done. | 还有谁下的命令 |
[28:21] | You told me that you knew that I had nothing to do with that. | 你和我说 你知道我和此事无关的 |
[28:25] | Names, or we drop you on Vega’s doorstep. | 名字 不然我们把你扔到维加家门口 |
[28:35] | I didn’t know that they were gonna kill him. | 我不知道他们会杀了他 |
[28:38] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[28:39] | George was my friend, goddammit. | 乔治是我的朋友 草了 |
[28:41] | – You keep saying that. – Names. | – 省省吧 – 名字 |
[28:43] | You don’t understand, they’ll kill me. | 你们不明白 他们会杀了我的 |
[28:45] | Vega will kill you sure as shit. | 维加肯定也会的 |
[28:47] | Pick your poison. | 想死在谁手上 随你选 |
[28:50] | The last time I’m gonna ask. | 我最后再问一次 |
[28:54] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[28:57] | Gag him. Get him in the car. | 把他嘴堵上 弄到车里去 |
[28:59] | All right, all right. Carl Nash. | 好吧 好吧 卡尔·纳什 |
[29:04] | – Nash? – Yeah. | – 纳什? – 对 |
[29:07] | Carl Nash. He’s the one that ordered the hit. | 卡尔·纳什 是他下令开枪的 |
[29:10] | All right, he found out that George was a rat. | 好吧 他发现乔治是奸细 |
[29:19] | What, you know him? | 怎么 你知道那人 |
[29:20] | Ex-homicide. | 前凶杀科的 |
[29:21] | Out of Van Nuys. | 凡纳斯分部 |
[29:23] | Nash ordered the hit. | 纳什策划的这次袭击 |
[29:25] | Who pulled the trigger? | 谁开的枪? |
[29:26] | I can’t…I can’t be sure. | 我不…我不确定 |
[29:29] | Nick Riley. Maybe. | 也许是尼克·莱利 |
[29:31] | Narcotics. West Bureau. | 西部分局 缉毒科的 |
[29:44] | The case I’m working, | 我手上的那个案件中 |
[29:45] | my victim Tony Allen lived in Hidden Highlands. | 受害者托尼·爱伦 住在隐秘高地 |
[29:48] | Carl Nash runs security up there. | 卡尔·纳什是那里的保安 |
[29:50] | He’s got a bunch of ex-cops and cops working for him. | 他聚了一群离任警察和现任警察在他手下工作 |
[29:53] | What, you think the two cases are connected? | 怎么 你觉得这两案子有联系 |
[29:55] | We like Veronica Allen for her husband’s murder, | 我们觉得是维罗妮卡·爱伦谋杀了她丈夫 |
[29:58] | but she alibied solid. | 但她有确凿的不在场证明 |
[30:00] | Maybe she used Nash. | 可能是利用纳什 |
[30:01] | To kill her husband. | 来杀她丈夫 |
[30:03] | Look, she gets to know the ex-cop at the gatehouse, | 你看 她知道警卫室那里有离任警察 |
[30:07] | trouble at home, husband’s got a new girlfriend, | 知道家里有麻烦 知道老公找了个新女友 |
[30:09] | they start talking, | 他们开始聊天 |
[30:10] | one thing leads to another. | 逐渐敞开心扉 |
[30:12] | What if Veronica hired Nash? | 如果是维罗妮卡雇了纳什呢 |
[30:15] | Contract murder’s death penalty eligible. | 共同故意杀人是死罪 |
[30:17] | So we get what we can out of this punk Arceneaux, | 所以我们可以甩了阿西诺这混蛋了 |
[30:20] | and we cut him loose. | 放他走 |
[30:21] | We start workin’ Nash on Allen’s murder. | 我们从爱伦的谋杀案入手 调查纳什 |
[30:24] | We get him on that, he’ll deal. | 他得应付我们的调查 |
[30:26] | He’ll give up everybody involved in your son’s murder. | 他就会供出跟儿子谋杀案有关的人 |
[30:29] | Maybe the shooter, too. | 包括枪手 |
[30:45] | How’d you meet Nash? | 你怎么认识纳什的 |
[30:46] | He was a gun dealer. | 他卖枪 |
[30:48] | His card was on the bulletin board in Van Nuys. | 他的名片就在凡纳斯公告栏上 |
[30:50] | I heard that he could get me a throw away. | 据说能从他那里买到黑枪 |
[30:52] | He sells you a throw away, | 他卖了把黑枪给你 |
[30:54] | he knows what kind of piece of shit cop you are. | 就了解了你他妈是个什么样的鬼警察 |
[30:55] | He recruited you? | 他雇了你吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah, you could say that. | 也对 可以这么说 |
[30:58] | He threw me a couple of moonlighting gigs. | 他给我派了些兼职的活 |
[31:00] | That’s how it started. | 然后就这么开始了 |
[31:01] | How many in his crew? | 他手下有多少人 |
[31:02] | I don’t know. I only know the people that I work with. | 不知道 只知道一起干过事的 |
[31:04] | – Which are who? – Jesus Christ. | – 都是谁 – 老天爷啊 |
[31:09] | Maureen O’Grady, Nick Riley, | 莫林·奥格雷迪 尼克·莱利 |
[31:12] | Bernardo Piccininni. | 贝纳尔多·皮奇尼尼 |
[31:13] | All cops. | 都是警察 |
[31:15] | Yeah. Valley. West Bureau. | 啊对 河谷分局 西部分局 |
[31:19] | And they all work with Nash up at Highlands. | 他们都跟纳什在高地干活 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:22] | Tell me about Tony Allen. | 说说托尼·爱伦 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry, I don’t know who that is. | 对不起 我不知道那是谁 |
[31:26] | Were you there that night? | 你那晚在那吗 |
[31:28] | – What night? – The night he was hit. | – 哪晚 – 他遇害那晚 |
[31:30] | Fuck you. I…I’m telling you I don’t know any Tony Allen. | 干 我跟你说了我不认识什么托尼艾伦 |
[31:34] | All right? And I sure as shit don’t know about any hits. | 不认识好吗 而且我真不知道什么线索 |
[31:37] | Nash never mentioned him. | 纳什没提过他 |
[31:39] | No. No fuckin’ way. He never mentioned any murders. | 没 操他娘的 他从没说过什么谋杀 |
[31:41] | I didn’t do any murders, | 我什么卵谋杀都没搞过 |
[31:43] | and I had no idea that he was gonna do George, either. | 我也完全不知道他要去搞乔治 |
[31:45] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[32:01] | You have a choice. | 你有一个选择 |
[32:03] | Tell RHD what you know and cut a deal for yourself… | 为了你的小命 去劫案凶杀科自首 |
[32:06] | Oh, fuck that. | 操你妹 |
[32:07] | Or do nothing. | 或者啥都不干 |
[32:08] | And wait for La Chuleta to come get you. | 等着拉·楚莱特来抓你 |
[32:12] | Word gets around. | 话已经传开了 |
[32:14] | What, you’re gonna put my name on the street? | 怎么 你们已经把我的事昭告天下了? |
[32:17] | What? I thought that we had a deal. | 什么鬼 我还以为我们说好了 |
[32:18] | Deal? | 说好了? |
[32:19] | Motherfucker, I don’t make deals with dirty cops. | 干你娘的 我绝不跟黑警做买卖 |
[32:23] | Now, you have 24 hours. | 现在 你有二十四小时 |
[32:25] | Then La Eme gets your name and address. | 之后雷阿莫就会上门找你 |
[32:40] | We need to hedge our bets. | 我们要做两手准备 |
[32:42] | Get Nash’s name to RHD. | 向劫案凶杀科揭发纳什 |
[32:45] | Let me handle that. | 我去处理 |
[32:49] | What would you have done if he hadn’t coughed it up? | 如果他不坦白 你怎么办 |
[32:51] | Given his name to La Eme. | 把他交给雷阿莫 |
[33:18] | Coniff. | 康尼夫 |
[33:19] | Hey, Bosch. | 嘿 博斯 |
[33:20] | Twice in the same day. | 一天碰两次面 |
[33:22] | Can I get you a margarita? | 给你点杯玛格丽特 |
[33:24] | Got a minute? | 这会儿有空吗 |
[33:26] | Save my stool. | 帮我占下坑 |
[33:28] | Ah, that didn’t sound right. | 啊 这听着不好 |
[33:30] | Save my seat. | 帮我看下座位 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[33:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:36] | I got a lead for you on the Irving case. | 关于欧文副局长的案子 给你个线索 |
[33:38] | A lead that you didn’t have this morning. | 一个你今早没拿到的线索 |
[33:39] | Came in an hour ago in my case. | 一小时前刚拿到的 |
[33:42] | The pornographer. | 那个色情片制片人 |
[33:43] | And it’s connected to ours? | 跟我们有关系吗 |
[33:44] | So it would seem. | 你会知道的 |
[33:46] | You’re such a prick. | 你个王八蛋 |
[33:49] | You didn’t just run into me this morning, you were workin’ me. | 你们又不是今早才认识 你以前在我手下 |
[33:52] | I knew I shouldn’t have fuckin’ talked to you. | 我就知道操你娘的我就不该跟你说话 |
[33:53] | You want this or not? | 听还是不听 |
[33:59] | Let me hear it. | 说吧 听 |
[34:00] | Carl Nash, ex-homicide, Van Nuys. | 卡尔·纳什 以前凡纳斯凶杀科的 |
[34:04] | Runs security up at Hidden Highlands, hires cops. | 雇了帮警察 管着隐秘高地的安全 |
[34:06] | Word is he’s the go-to guy around Valley Bureau | 有消息称他是河谷分局的关键人物 |
[34:09] | to get weapons, legal or not. | 给人搞到军火 合法非法都有 |
[34:11] | And this is connected to the Irving murder how? | 那这和欧文副局长的谋杀案怎么有关了 |
[34:13] | This Nash sold guns to Eddie Arceneaux. | 纳什把枪卖给了爱迪·阿西诺 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:20] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[34:21] | Let me know if it pans out. | 出结果了告诉我 |
[34:24] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈了个蛋 |
[34:42] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[34:43] | Hey, how’d it go up there today? | 嘿 今天怎么样 |
[34:45] | I located the spot where he stopped the car. | 我去了他停车的地方 |
[34:47] | Called SID. | 叫了调查司过去 |
[34:49] | – You find anything? – Nothing. | – 找到什么了吗 – 什么都没 |
[34:50] | No blood, no shell casings. | 没血 没弹痕 |
[34:52] | Found a suitcase down the hill in the brush. | 只在山脚灌木丛找到了个箱子 |
[34:54] | The black Tumi his wife told us about? | 是黑色的途明 他妻子说过的那个吗 |
[34:56] | Nothing in it but laundry. | 只有衣服 |
[34:58] | Confirms the location. Great work, Jerry. | 确认地点这事 干得漂亮 杰瑞 |
[35:00] | Thanks. You called me. What’s up? | 谢了 找我什么事? |
[35:03] | Carl Nash. | 卡尔·纳什 |
[35:05] | You got something on him? | 找到什么消息了吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah, I got a tip he sells guns on the side. | 是 拿到线索说他在周边卖枪 |
[35:09] | I want to check it out. | 我想查查 |
[35:10] | How’s it connected to our case? | 跟案子什么关系 |
[35:12] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[35:13] | I need you to do something for me. | 我想你办点事 |
[35:15] | Shoot. | 中 |
[35:23] | He’s at work. | 他在工作 |
[35:27] | You gonna tell me what this is about? | 我们这么做有什么原因吗? |
[35:29] | I’ll explain it later. See you back at the house. | 晚点解释 回见 |
[35:42] | Sure he’s at work? | 确定他在工作? |
[35:43] | Yeah. J. Edgar confirmed it. | 对 杰瑞·埃德加证实了 |
[35:55] | No alarms, no security cameras. | 没有警报器 没有监视摄像头 |
[35:58] | Apparently, he doesn’t feel the need. | 很明显 他觉得不需要那些 |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:17] | You’re good at that. | 你很擅长这个 |
[36:19] | I usually have a warrant. | 自带搜查令 |
[37:21] | These were in the vent. | 这是通风口找到的 |
[37:25] | Nash was looking at Tony Allen. | 纳什在监视托尼·爱伦 |
[37:29] | He knew about Layla. | 他知道蕾拉的事 |
[37:31] | He knew how to set up Rykoff, | 也知道如何栽赃雷科夫 |
[37:33] | make Tony Allen’s murder look like a mob hit. | 让托尼·爱伦的谋杀案看起来像暴徒袭击 |
[37:37] | So what do we do? | 接下来怎么做? |
[37:39] | We get a search warrant, come back, get these legally. | 拿搜查令 再回来 合法调查 |
[37:41] | And these are enough? | 这样就够了吗? |
[37:43] | These are enough. | 够了 |
[37:45] | Murder for hire. | 雇佣杀人 |
[37:46] | The whole plan is right here. | 整个计划昭然若揭 |
[37:48] | Big question is, whose idea was it, | 有个大问题是 谁策划的 |
[37:50] | his or Veronica Allen’s? | 他 还是维罗妮卡·爱伦? |
[38:05] | What the fuck are you doin’ here? | 操你妈的你在干嘛? |
[38:07] | Relax. I ran parallels. | 被紧张 我安排好了 |
[38:10] | Did you check for a GPS bug? | 你检查过你的GPS了吗? |
[38:12] | Yeah. Of course, I did. | 当然检查了 |
[38:14] | It’s on my car which is at the gym. | 在我车上 还在健身中心 |
[38:16] | Whose shit box is this? | 这他妈是谁的车? |
[38:18] | I borrowed it. | 我借的 |
[38:20] | All right, we need to talk. | 好吧 我们要谈谈 |
[38:24] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[38:25] | Back in a few. | 马上回来 |
[38:27] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[38:52] | – All right, listen – Shut the fuck up. | – 好了 听着 – 妈的闭嘴 |
[38:54] | Come on, man, I’m not wearing a wire. | 卧槽干嘛 我身上没窃听器 |
[38:58] | Give me your phone. And your watch. | 电话给我 还有手表 |
[39:00] | What? | 搞毛啊 |
[39:02] | Give them to me now. | 现在就给我 |
[39:04] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 搞什么鬼 |
[39:06] | Seriously. | 认真的吗 |
[39:10] | There. Happy? | 给 高兴了吧 |
[39:14] | Dude! | 嘿 |
[39:19] | You wanted to talk, talk. | 你想聊聊 说吧 |
[39:22] | They came at me pretty hard. | 他们来找我了 来者不善 |
[39:24] | RHD? They can’t talk to you. | 劫案凶杀科 他们不能审问你 |
[39:27] | No, not RHD. | 不 不是劫案凶杀科 |
[39:28] | Deputy Chief Irving and one of his dogs. | 欧文副局长和他的走狗 |
[39:30] | Irving himself came to you? | 欧文亲自找你的 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:33] | Jesus, he’s runnin’ off the books. | 他太离谱了 |
[39:35] | – Yeah, no shit it’s off the books. – What did they say? | – 先别管离不离谱 – 他们说了什么? |
[39:38] | So you know that shitty little drop house over in Highland Park? | 你知道高地公园那个交接房吗? |
[39:41] | – That was La Eme. – The fuck it was. | – 那是雷阿莫的 – 当然是了 |
[39:43] | No, the fuck it was. | 对 就是他的 |
[39:44] | And you know who else they brought up? | 知道他们和谁交易吗? |
[39:46] | This guy La Chuleta. You know him? | 拉·楚莱特 你认识吗? |
[39:48] | Fuck! | 操 |
[39:51] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[39:54] | They asked me about Tony Allen. | 他们问了有关托尼·爱伦的事 |
[39:59] | What did you tell them? | 你说什么了 |
[40:00] | I didn’t tell them shit. Nothing. | 什么都没说 什么鬼都没 |
[40:03] | But you listen to me, there’s blood in the water. | 但是听着 纸里包不住火 |
[40:05] | They know what’s going on with us. | 他们知道我们干了什么 |
[40:07] | Any names come up? | 你提到谁了吗? |
[40:08] | No. | 没 |
[40:10] | No, but they definitely have eyes | 没 不过他们肯定在盯着了 |
[40:12] | on me and O’Grady. It is time to get out. | 盯着我 还有奥格雷迪 是时候收手了 |
[40:16] | Oh, so th…this is where you shake me down? | 哦 所以 你准备甩掉我咯? |
[40:19] | It’s exit time, Carl. All right? | 是洗手不干 卡尔 |
[40:21] | I want my piece and you owe me. | 我要我那份 你欠我的 |
[40:23] | You know I don’t have it yet. | 你知道我都还没拿到 |
[40:26] | Ah, fuck. | 操他大爷 |
[40:29] | I am not in a begging kind of mood, all right? | 我他妈怎么像在讨饭一样 |
[40:33] | I came all the way out here to give you a head’s up. | 我想了各种办法来给你提个醒 |
[40:37] | To tell you what’s what. | 告诉你具体情况 |
[40:40] | Just hang tough a few more days. | 只要再坚持几天 |
[40:42] | As soon as it comes through, | 就快了 |
[40:43] | everybody gets their share. | 每个人都会拿到的 |
[40:44] | Fuck that! I am the one who’s exposed here, all right? | 妈个鸡 我是那个暴露了的 好吗 |
[40:48] | Me. I was his partner. | 是我 我是他搭档 |
[40:50] | I’m the one that’s in the crosshairs, | 我才是被谴责的人 |
[40:51] | and I have to get the fuck out of here | 趁现在还他妈来得及 |
[40:53] | while I still can. | 我要滚出这他妈的什么浑水 |
[41:03] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[41:06] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[41:07] | I’ll front your piece. | 我会先把你的给你 |
[41:10] | Somebody’ll come by with what you’re owed. | 有人会拿给你的 |
[41:12] | When? | 什么时候 |
[41:13] | Tomorrow. The next day. | 明天 后天 |
[41:15] | Don’t worry, you’ll get it. | 不用怕 会有的 |
[41:17] | In the meantime… | 还有 |
[41:19] | pull it together, man. | 振作点 |
[41:22] | Don’t forget your shit. | 别忘了你的东西 |
[41:24] | Yeah. Thanks again. | 谢谢提醒 |
[41:59] | These people are responsible. | 这些人必须负责 |
[42:02] | Those are the fuckers that killed your son. | 这些杀了你儿子的王八蛋 |
[42:05] | So now what? | 下一步呢? |
[42:07] | Tomorrow we get a search warrant, | 明天我们会拿到搜查令 |
[42:08] | serve it as soon as the judge signs off. | 检察官一签我们就去搜查 |
[42:10] | We find the photos, open the gun safe. | 找到相片 开枪柜 |
[42:13] | And then we arrest Carl Nash for Tony Allen’s murder. | 然后以涉嫌托尼·爱伦谋杀案为由逮捕卡尔·纳什 |
[42:15] | – And RHD? – They’ll get their shot at him | – 那劫案凶杀科呢 – 纳什搞完爱伦这桩事后 |
[42:17] | after Nash cuts a deal on the Allen hit, | 他们会拿到他们要的 |
[42:19] | starts talkin’ about George’s murder. | 审问乔治的谋杀案 |
[42:21] | I want to be there when you arrest him. | 你逮捕他时我要在场 |
[42:23] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, sir, | 搞了这些事后 |
[42:25] | with what we’ve been doing. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[42:26] | I want to be there. | 我要在那场 |
[42:42] | I’m gonna look you in the eye, motherfucker. | 狗娘养的王八蛋 我会狠狠瞪着你的 |
[42:47] | I’m gonna look you in the eye. | 我一定会狠狠瞪你 |
[44:38] | No. | 不是吧 |
[44:47] | Bitch. | 操 |
[44:51] | The fucking bitch. | 操你妈了个逼 |
[45:51] | Hi, Eddie. | 嘿 爱迪 |
[45:57] | – Mo. – I have your money. | – 莫 – 我给你送钱来了 |
[46:01] | You scared the fuckin’ shit out of me. | 你妹的吓到我了 |
[46:03] | Wait, I thought that you… | 等下 我以为你 |
[46:04] | I thought you weren’t comin’ ’til tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才会来 |
[46:06] | Well, you know Carl, | 啊这个 你知道卡尔的 |
[46:07] | once he gets a bug in his ear. | 一旦他耳朵里塞了颗屎 |
[46:09] | He told me to take care of it tonight. | 他要我今晚就给掏出来 |
[46:16] | Yeah, all right. Let me get the lights. | 哦好吧 我去开灯 |
[46:18] | Okay. | 行 |