Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Morning. 早安
[00:26] Did you sleep? 你睡了吗?
[00:29] A little. 睡了一会
[00:30] I made some eggs. 我炒了点蛋
[00:35] I spoke to my lieutenant. 我跟我的警督说过了
[00:37] You can come to work with me today. 你可以跟我一起来上班
[00:38] Help out. 帮帮忙之类的
[00:40] And do what? 我能干什么?
[00:42] Kick down doors, join SWAT, grab up some bad guys. 踢踢门啊 加入突击队啊 抓点坏人什么的
[00:47] Seriously. 我说真的
[00:48] Answer phones, get coffee, make copies. 接电话 倒咖啡 复印文件什么的
[00:53] Lieutenant Billets’ daughter’s doing it, too. 比利茨警督的女儿也在干这些
[00:55] And you’ll get to keep an eye on me all day at the station. 而且你可以一整天在局里看着我
[00:58] I’m not even gonna be there most of the day. 我大部分时间都不会在局里
[01:01] If you don’t want to, 你要是不想去的话
[01:02] your mom can keep an eye on you here all day. 你妈可以在这一整天管着你
[01:05] – Is it okay with Mom? – I ran it by her last night. – 我妈同意我去吗? – 我昨晚跟她说过了
[01:08] Okay. 好吧
[01:12] Mom says I should have counseling. 妈说我应该去看心理医生
[01:15] Yeah-huh. 嗯
[01:17] Well, we’ll see how you’re feeling 我们看看你这几天
[01:19] in a couple of days, right? 感觉怎么样吧 好吗?
[01:22] But you gotta eat. 但是你得吃饭
[01:25] No cop goes to work on an empty stomach. 警察是不能空着肚子上班的
[01:30] You should make yourself some toast, too. 你也该自己烤点面包吃
[01:48] Ugh, what is it about L.A.? 洛杉矶到底是怎么回事?
[01:51] Is it the air or the light? 是因为这里的空气还是光线?
[01:54] The way the city goes on and on. 这座城市不停的发展延伸
[01:57] It can make you feel so lost. 让人觉得好迷失啊
[02:07] I didn’t know what was gonna happen to Maddie. 我当时都不知道玛迪会发生什么事
[02:13] If they were gonna hurt her, how they were gonna hurt her. 他们会不会伤害她 他们会怎么伤害她
[02:16] – I felt so helpless. – Me, too. – 我觉得好无助 – 我也是
[02:19] – I was terrified. – So was I. – 我快吓死了 – 我也是
[02:23] I keep kickin’ myself in the ass 我一直恨死自己了
[02:25] for not anticipating’s move. 我没能预测到马克斯的行动
[02:29] I should have protected you. 我应该保护你的
[02:31] You can’t protect us all the time. 你不可能时时刻刻保护我们
[02:33] Oh, yeah? 是吗?
[02:36] Why not? 为什么不能?
[02:38] Something needs to change, Harry. 有些事情是需要改变的 哈里
[02:41] This life, the way we’re living. 这种生活 我们活着的方式
[02:45] I can’t help but think that… 我一直忍不住想
[02:48] something like this was bound to happen. 类似的事情是注定会发生的
[02:49] Well, that’s not on you, Eleanor, 可是埃莉诺 这不是你的错
[02:50] that’s on Joey Marks. 这全都是因为乔伊·马克斯
[02:52] What we do, Reggie and I, 我和瑞奇每天做的事
[02:53] it puts us in contact with people like Marks. 迫使我们和像马克斯一样的人接触
[02:56] It’s his neighborhood that we live in, 我们住在他的居住范围
[02:57] and that puts Maddie at risk. 这样我们也让玛迪冒着风险
[03:02] Have you spoken to Reggie? 你跟瑞奇谈过了吗?
[03:04] Not yet. 还没
[03:07] I don’t know if I… 我不知道我…
[03:09] will… what… what would I say,I mean… 会不会说… 我该说什么呢… 我是说…
[03:12] He needs to know, Eleanor. 埃莉诺 他需要知道
[03:15] Yeah, I guess so. 大概是吧
[03:20] Okay. Gotta go. 好了 我得走了
[03:25] Remember where the weapons are, right? 记得武器都在哪吗?
[03:27] Record cabinet, bedroom closet. 唱片柜 卧室衣橱
[04:06] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ 总有这样一种感觉
[04:09] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 萦绕在我的心头
[04:11] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 挥之不去
[04:14] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 余音不绝
[04:16] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 辗转反侧
[04:19] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 百转千回
[04:22] ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ 难以割舍
[04:24] ♪ I can’t let go ♪ 无法忘怀
[04:39] ♪ I feel ♪ 我能感觉
[04:45] Bosch. Shouldn’t a dangerous suspect like that be in cuffs? 博斯 这么危险的疑犯不应该戴手铐的吗?
[04:47] Hey, guys. 嗨 大伙都来啦
[04:49] Meet my daughter Maddie. 这是我女儿玛迪
[04:50] Oh, that was my first guess, 我一开始也是这么猜的
[04:51] then I thought, no, way too good looking. 然后我想不可能啊 她太漂亮了
[04:55] Detectives Johnson and Moore, 这是警探强森和警探摩尔
[04:56] AKA Crate and Barrel. 外号瘦杆和胖桶
[04:57] – Crate and Barrel? – Guess which is which. – 瘦杆和胖桶? – 猜猜谁是哪个?
[05:00] Maddie’s here helping out a couple of days. 玛迪在这帮几天忙
[05:02] Oh, really? 真的吗?
[05:03] Finally, a Bosch who knows something about police work. 终于来了个稍微了解警察工作的博斯家人了
[05:05] There’s people you can learn from here. 这里有很多值得你向他们学习的人
[05:07] These two, not so much. 这两个人不怎么算
[05:08] Good to have you here, Maddie. 玛迪 你能来真好
[05:10] – Yeah, second that. – Thanks. – 是啊 我也这么觉得 – 谢谢啦
[05:12] Hey, Maddie. Welcome. 嗨 玛迪 欢迎了
[05:13] – Hi, Jerry. – Don’t talk to that guy. – 嗨 杰瑞 – 别跟那个人说话
[05:16] Hey, Lis, this is my daughter Maddie. 嗨 丽莎 这是我女儿玛迪
[05:18] Oh, my mom said you were coming in. 我妈说了你会来
[05:19] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[05:20] So, I have some, like, shredding to do. 所以我这儿有些文件需要粉碎
[05:22] Sure, let’s do it. 好啊 我们一起吧
[05:25] Hey. 嘿
[05:26] Hey. How’s she doin’? 嘿 她怎么样?
[05:28] According to her, okay. 她说她还行
[05:29] All right, how about Eleanor? 好吧 埃莉诺呢?
[05:31] Eleanor is taking a long, hard look at her life. 埃莉诺在长久严肃地反省人生
[05:33] Well, being a kidnap will do that to a gal. 被绑架通常都会让人思考很多的
[05:36] Anything else I can do, let me know. 有什么需要帮忙的一定告诉我
[05:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:39] Jerry, what’s new? 杰瑞 有发现吗?
[05:40] Layla’s visa app. 蕾拉的签证申请
[05:42] Lilliet Saroyan entered the country 莉莲特·萨洛扬四年前入境
[05:44] four years ago at 22. 她当时22岁
[05:46] Single, no relatives in the U.S. 单身 在美国没有亲戚
[05:49] Purpose of trip: tourism. 来访目的: 旅游
[05:50] You need a sponsor to get a visa. 办签证需要赞助人的
[05:52] Check out the person/entity paying for her trip. 看看给她付钱的人和单位
[05:54] Marina Oresh, North Kingsley Avenue, East Hollywood. 玛丽娜 欧瑞什 北金斯利街 好莱坞东
[05:56] That’d be Little Armenia. 这地址在小亚美尼亚区
[05:58] Listed Oresh has a U.S. contact, too. 欧瑞什表上也有个美国联系人
[06:00] Maybe they’ve kept in touch. 他们可能一直有联系
[06:01] Maybe. Bosch. 可能吧 我是博斯
[06:05] When and where? 时间地点?
[06:07] On our way. 我们就来
[06:08] Ho-ho. D.A.’s office. 吼吼 地检办公室
[06:11] Rykoff’s lawyer wants to deal. 雷科夫的律师想做个交易
[06:13] One night in county, he’s ready to flip. 在看守所待了一晚他就要松口了
[06:14] – Wouldn’t you? – Hell, yeah. – 换你你不会吗? – 当然会了
[06:17] What took him so long? 他怎么还磨了这么久?
[06:18] Maddie. 玛迪我走了
[06:23] Main 9-3-2-4, report to infirmary. 9324号 到医务室报到
[06:25] The clinic? 到诊所吗?
[06:27] So the rest of the jail doesn’t know Rykoff’s talking. 这样监狱里的其他人就不会知道雷科夫在指证了
[06:39] – He’s at room B. – Thanks. – 他在B房间 – 谢谢了
[06:56] What the hell’s this? Where’s his lawyer? 这是什么情况? 他的律师呢?
[06:58] – He doesn’t need a lawyer. – Since when? – 他不需要律师 – 啥时候的事?
[07:00] Since he’s a federal agent and he’s committed no crime. 因为他是个清白的联邦探员
[07:03] – You’re shittin’ me. – Told you, Bosch. – 你说屁话呢吧 – 早跟你说了博斯
[07:04] You had the wrong guy. 你抓错人了
[07:06] You planted a gun on the wrong man, detective. 探长你把枪栽赃错人了
[07:08] – Fuck you! – You planted a gun on the wrong man. – 去你妈的! – 你栽赃错人了
[07:11] – He’s our undercover agent. – Task force. – 他是我们的卧底探员 – 任务小组
[07:13] You compromised him and our whole operation. 你泄露了我们的整个行动
[07:16] I did not plant the gun. 枪不是我栽赃的
[07:17] If you didn’t, who did? 不是你那是谁?
[07:18] I don’t fuckin’ know who did. 我他妈不知道是谁
[07:20] And I don’t give a shit if he’s a federal agent. 而且我他娘的才不管他是不是联邦探员
[07:22] We found the murder weapon in his house. 凶案武器是在他的家里找到的
[07:25] We have his prints on our victim. 受害人身上有他的指纹
[07:27] And you gave us his travel records, 再加上你给我们了他的旅行纪录
[07:29] which put him in L.A. the night of. 证明他案发当晚就在洛杉矶
[07:36] Oh. Beautiful. Fuckin’ records are phony. 噢真棒 是个他妈的假记录
[07:40] We needed to get him back here in one piece 在你毁了我们整个行动之后
[07:42] after you fucked up our operation. 我们得想方设法把他完整地捞出来
[07:44] – Let’s everybody just calm down.- Who the hell are you? – 大家都冷静一点 – 你他妈是谁?
[07:47] I’m the guy who’s gonna tell you how this thing plays out. 我是那个会告诉你接下来该怎么办的人
[07:49] Let’s hear it. 听听吧
[07:50] Mr. Rykoff’s been undercover with the Marks organization, 雷科夫先生在马克斯的组织做卧底
[07:53] a trusted asset and a vital liaison 他一直是一个重要和值得信任的联系人
[07:56] between Marks and his Russian associates. 帮助马克斯和他的俄罗斯合伙人联系
[07:58] The Russians bring dope and women into the U.S. 俄罗斯人利用贩毒集团的边境隧道
[08:00] through cartel border tunnels, 走私毒品和女人到美国来
[08:02] send cash and guns south. 也把钱和武器运往南方
[08:03] They do business with the cartels, 他们跟贩毒集团交易
[08:05] and the cartels do business with the terrorists. 贩毒集团跟恐怖分子交易
[08:07] And any day now, these tunnels will be used 现在任何一天 这些隧道都有可能被用来
[08:09] to move explosives and terrorists 传送炸药和恐怖分子
[08:10] into this country. 到美国国土上
[08:12] ISIS and Al Qaeda here on American soil. 意味着伊斯兰国和基地组织在美国土地上
[08:14] – You get the picture? – Yeah, yeah, I get the picture. – 你能明白吗? – 是 是 我懂
[08:17] Why didn’t you tell me who you were, 你为什么不告诉我你是谁
[08:18] what the deal was? 还有交易到底是什么?
[08:19] I was undercover. 我是个卧底
[08:21] You found a gun in my house that I didn’t put there. 你在我家找到了一把不是我放的枪
[08:24] I don’t break cover for dirty cops. 我不会为了腐败警察暴露身份
[08:25] – You callin’ me dirty? – Prove you’re not. – 你说我腐败? – 证明你不是啊
[08:27] Fuck you, Rykoff. And what is your real name, anyway? 操你妈 雷科夫 你他妈真名到底叫什么?
[08:29] Man, I ain’t tellin’ you shit. 我屁都不会跟你说的
[08:31] We’re not gonna tell you that. 我们不会告诉你的
[08:32] It is crucial that Marks continues to believe 马克斯继续认为雷科夫是他一直信任
[08:34] that Rykoff is who he thinks he is. 的身份是十分重要的
[08:37] You’re keeping him under? 你还要让他继续卧底?
[08:38] Yeah. I like being lucky. 是啊 我喜欢做幸运的那个
[08:40] Suits me. 适合我
[08:42] Marks gets a hint that we’ve infiltrated his organization, 如果马克斯得知我们渗透了他的组织
[08:44] he will shut everything down, 他会停止一切活动
[08:46] and cauterize the problem. He’s done it before. 不择手段解决问题 他之前这么做过
[08:47] – So what do we do? – Nothing. – 所以我们现在干嘛? – 什么也不做
[08:49] At the arraignment, 在讯问的时候
[08:50] Rykoff’s attorney will alert the judge to 雷科夫的律师会提醒法官
[08:52] a fault in the search warrant. 案子的搜查令有问题
[08:53] The judge’ll toss the gun, he’ll dismiss the charges, 法官会不提枪的事 判定案子无效
[08:56] Rykoff will be released. 雷科夫也就被释放了
[08:57] What about us? We have a homicide investigation here. 那我们呢? 我们有个凶杀案要调查呢
[08:59] Right. You go about your business. 这样 你该干嘛干嘛
[09:00] Just make sure you stay away from ours. 就是确保离我们远远的
[09:02] And provide us with a play-by-play. 并且把你们的计划跟我们汇报
[09:04] So we know what the fuck you clowns are up to. 所以我们知道你们这些天杀的小丑接下来要干什么
[09:07] Harry. Come on, let’s go. 哈里 好了我们走吧
[09:12] Daily reports, gentlemen. 先生们 每天都汇报
[09:20] Hey. You want to go to Pechanga this weekend, 嘿你这周末想不想去赌场
[09:22] play some blackjack? You know, celebrate. 玩点21点? 你懂的 庆祝一下
[09:25] Oh, that was some ride. 骑得我浑身酸痛
[09:26] Celebrate what? What was some ride? 庆祝什么? 骑什么?
[09:28] Oh, uh, this… this, uh, chick 噢 是个妞
[09:31] that he picked up after work last night. 他昨晚下班之后钓到的妞
[09:33] No, I’m tellin’ you, man. 不是 哥们我说真的
[09:34] Junior here, he’s hell on the ladies. 他特别会泡妞
[09:36] Yeah, right. 拉倒吧
[09:42] He didn’t believe you. 他不相信你
[09:44] I wonder why. 为啥呢
[09:46] You want to go up to Pechanga? Let’s do it. 你想去赌场吗? 我们走吧
[09:48] Uh, yeah, sure. 行啊
[09:51] I got money to burn. 我得烧点钱啊
[09:52] Oh, yeah. No, I know you do. 是啊 我知道你土豪
[09:54] All right. Let’s hit the bricks, all right? 好吧 我们上街罢工吧你说是不是?
[09:57] Ah. Another day, another dollar. 又是干一天活赚可怜巴巴的钱
[10:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[10:07] So, who the hell planted the gun? 所以那枪是他妈谁放的?
[10:09] Why frame Rykoff? 为什么要陷害雷科夫?
[10:10] Somebody in the organization 组织里的某个人
[10:12] wanted to get rid of Allen and Rykoff. 想要铲除爱伦和雷科夫
[10:13] Or maybe an outsider wants to make Allen’s murder 或者一个局外人想要让爱伦的谋杀看起来像
[10:15] look like a mob hit. Rykoff was just a way to do that. 一场暴徒袭击 雷科夫只是个达成的手段
[10:18] – What about the wife? – We haven’t ruled her out at all. – 有没有可能是那个老婆呢? – 我们完全没有排除她
[10:20] I’m thinkin’ there’s money we haven’t found yet. 我觉得还有我们没找到的钱
[10:22] Have you heard anything from the probate court? 缓刑法庭那儿有消息吗?
[10:23] Not yet, but I’ve got it wired. 还没 但是一有动静我会知道的
[10:25] Judge makes a move, we’ll know. 法官只要有行动我们就会知道
[10:26] Maybe it’s love. 可能是情杀
[10:29] What, so she’s in love, 什么 她深爱爱伦
[10:30] and she wants Allen out of the way. 所以要杀了她
[10:31] Not her, him. His girlfriend Layla. 不是她 他 她的女朋友蕾拉
[10:33] What? I thought she didn’t care about the girlfriends. 什么? 我以为她不在乎女朋友呢
[10:36] Maybe she cares about this one. 或许她在乎这一个
[10:37] We have a possible lead to the girlfriend here in L.A. 我们有个潜在线索可以找到在洛杉矶的那个女朋友
[10:40] Well, don’t let me keep you, gentlemen. 好吧先生们 那就麻溜行动起来
[11:00] What? 什么?
[11:02] Police. Open up. 警察 开门
[11:12] LAPD. We’re looking for Marina Oresh. 洛杉矶警署 我们在找玛丽娜·欧瑞什
[11:28] You have warrant? 你们有搜查令?
[11:29] Just a few questions. 就问几个问题
[11:31] I call lawyer. 我叫律师
[11:33] He gets here, you can ask questions. 他来了你们可以问问题
[11:34] You’re familiar with our legal system. 你对我们的司法系统很熟悉啊
[11:37] American cops can’t do shit. 美国警察什么也做不了
[11:41] Your criminals don’t know how easy they got it. 你们的罪犯都不知道他们的日子多滋润
[11:51] You wait outside ’til lawyer gets here. 律师来之前你们在外面等
[11:53] Hey, you know our system, you know it can take forever 你了解我们的系统 你知道解决法律问题
[11:55] to resolve legal problems. 可以花很久
[11:57] Oh, I have no legal problems. 噢 我可没有法律问题
[11:59] – You will. – Inspections, code violations. – 你会有的 – 审查 违背条款
[12:01] Running an illegal business out of your home. 在家里做非法生意
[12:03] What illegal business? 什么非法生意?
[12:06] Those girls. 那些女孩
[12:07] Friends. They stay with me. 朋友啊 她们跟我住
[12:10] This ain’t Russia. 这里不是俄罗斯
[12:11] You can’t bribe your way out of it. 你没法用贿赂解决问题
[12:16] Ask questions. 问问题
[12:17] You vouched for Lilliet Saroyan 你在莉莲特 萨洛扬申请签证
[12:19] on her visa application. 的时候替她担保过
[12:21] Have any idea where she might be? 你知道她可能在哪吗?
[12:22] Oh, she left. Years ago. 她走了 好几年前的事
[12:24] Visa up. Back to Armenia. 签证到期了 回亚美尼亚了
[12:26] What was your relationship? 你跟她什么关系?
[12:28] Family friend. 家里的朋友
[12:29] Like these young women? 就像跟这些女人一样?
[12:35] Like them. 是的
[12:39] Why you looking for Layla? 你们为什么找蕾拉?
[12:40] We’re investigating a murder, 我们在调查一起谋杀
[12:42] a man named Tony Allen. He was a friend of Layla’s. 受害者叫托尼 爱伦 他是蕾拉的朋友
[12:46] She never mentioned him. 她没有提过这个男人
[12:49] What about Joey Marks? 那乔伊·马克斯呢?
[12:50] You know him? 你知道他吗?
[12:53] Enough questions. 问够了
[12:55] Goodbye. 再见
[13:06] She knows Marks. Must be his place. 她认识马克斯 这一定是他的地盘
[13:08] Part of his prostitution pipeline. 他卖淫集团的一部分
[13:12] Layla started here. 蕾拉开始是在这儿工作的
[13:14] Those girls are headed for the same North Vegas shit hole. 这些女孩都会到维加斯南部的一个破地方去
[13:18] Um, get me some kettle chips and, 给我买点薯片还有
[13:23] Ooh. St. Pauli. 噢 圣保利啤酒
[13:26] And I’m driving. 那还是我来开车吧
[13:27] What? 啥?
[13:29] Dude, it’s one beer. 老兄 就一杯啤酒
[13:30] No, you had three at dinner, bro. 不 你晚饭已经喝了三瓶了
[13:33] – Seriously? – Seriously. – 认真的? – 真的
[13:34] What are you, my wife? Come on, man. 你谁啊 我老婆? 省省吧老兄
[13:38] Come on, you should get one, too. 去吧 你也该来一瓶
[13:39] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[13:40] – Come on, let’s party. – Jesus Christ. – 来嘛 找点乐子 – 老天爷啊
[13:43] Oh, ooh, get me the, uh the 24 ounce. 给我24盎司的那个
[13:46] The tall boy. Thirsty. 大瓶的 我渴死了
[14:10] Hey-oh, Kaman. What up, man? 嘿卡曼 怎么样啊哥们?
[14:14] Oh, let’s see. 嗯找找看
[14:23] St. Pauli. 圣保利
[14:25] Of course, no St. Pauli. 当然了 没有圣保利
[14:28] All right. Kammy, no St. Pauli tonight? 好吧 卡曼 今天没有圣保利了?
[14:31] Hm, well, you’re just gonna have to settle for a Corona tonight, amigo. 好吧 你只能拿科罗娜凑活凑合了老兄
[15:04] George? 乔治?
[15:05] George! 乔治!
[15:07] Talk to me, man. 跟我说话啊老兄
[15:08] George, where are you, buddy, talk to me. 乔治 你在哪 老兄你说话啊
[15:11] Talk to me, where are you? 说话啊 你在哪?
[15:14] Oh, shit. 操
[15:15] Oh, shit! Shit! 操操操!
[15:18] Motherfucker! 操你妈的!
[15:24] Victor 14, I have an officer down, 胜利14号 这里有警员倒下了
[15:26] I repeat, my partner has been shot, 我重复 我搭档被枪杀了
[15:28] there is an officer down. 有警员倒下
[15:29] Send an RA now! 来增援急救啊!
[15:30] All units, standby, shots have been fired. 所有单位待命 有交火
[15:32] Officer needs help. Victor one… 警员需要援助 胜利一号…
[15:33] No, no, no, no. 不要啊
[15:35] Fuckin’ dammit! 我操啊!
[15:36] Fuck! 操
[15:54] You know, we should replace these vanity lights with LEDs. 我们应该把这些浴室灯换成LED的
[15:57] – Go green. – Irv. – 环保一点 – 欧文
[16:00] We’re at an age, 我们已经到了
[16:01] we want less light when we look in the mirror, 照镜子的时候想要少点光线的年纪了
[16:04] not more. 不是更亮
[16:21] At this hour? 这个时候?
[16:35] I’ll get it. 我去开
[16:45] Wash. I didn’t call for the car. 沃什 我没有叫车啊
[16:50] There’s been an officer involved shooting. 有场警员参与的枪击
[16:52] I got a call to pick you up and bring you to the scene. 我接到电话要来接你到现场去
[16:55] Your son’s the officer. 警员是你儿子
[16:59] Is he hurt? 他受伤了吗?
[17:00] I don’t know, sir, they didn’t say. 长官我不清楚 他们没说
[17:07] I’ll be right out. 我就来
[17:25] Irv. 欧文 怎么了
[17:30] There’s an officer involved shooting. 有个警员参与的枪击
[17:31] They… they want me at the scene. 他们… 他们想让我去现场
[17:45] Hopefully, this won’t take long. 希望不会耽误太久
[17:47] And I’ll be asleep when you get back. 你回来我就睡着了
[17:49] I’ll try not to wake you. 我努力不吵醒你
[18:18] Chief Silva. 席尔瓦警长
[18:19] Chief. 警长
[18:22] What happened here? 什么情况?
[18:25] Where’s my son? Who did he shoot? 我儿子呢? 他射了谁?
[18:30] Your son was the victim. 你的儿子是受害者
[18:34] The victim? 受害者?
[18:37] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[18:49] Where is he? 他人呢?
[18:53] I want to see him. 我要见他
[19:43] Irv. 欧文
[20:04] Detectives Espinosa and Coniff, 这是探员埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫
[20:07] they’re… they’re lead on this. 他们是… 案子的负责人
[20:09] Sir. 长官
[20:11] Our deepest condolences, sir. 我们最深切的哀悼 长官
[21:38] George. 乔治
[21:45] Oh, my boy. 我儿啊
[22:04] Tell the coroner’s people that… 跟验尸的人说…
[22:10] when they’re done documenting 他们登记结束以后
[22:13] I’d like my son’s badge. 我想要我儿子的警章
[22:16] Of course. 当然
[22:26] Security footage. 监控
[22:29] Irv, I… 欧文 我…
[22:30] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我觉得您现在不该看
[22:37] I want to see it. 我想看
[24:07] District Attorney O’Shea is outside, 地方检察官奥谢在外面
[24:10] wants to know if he can come in. 他想知道能不能进来
[24:15] No. 不能
[24:45] All right, as we all know, 好了 我们都清楚
[24:47] Detectives Espinosa and Coniff will be leading this investigation. 探长埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫 会指挥调查
[24:51] Everybody coordinate with them. 大家都配合他们
[24:52] Any questions? Good. 有问题吗? 好
[24:54] I’ll be turning this briefing over to Lieutenant Lao 我下面把汇报时间给
[24:57] of the special operations division of IA. 特别行动部的廖警督
[25:00] What we discuss here must remain absolutely confidential. 我们在这里讨论的内容必须百分百保密
[25:06] – Go ahead. – Thank you, chief. – 开始吧 – 谢谢警长
[25:09] Officer Irving was part of an ongoing internal investigation 欧文 警员参与了西谷分局
[25:12] of plain clothes personnel in the narcotics and vice units 正在进行的便衣侦查行动
[25:15] in the Valley and West bureaus. 隶属缉毒扫黄大队
[25:17] This investigation include his partner? 调查也包括他的搭档?
[25:19] Yes. Edward Arceneaux. 是的 爱德华·阿西诺
[25:22] Over the last few months, Officer Irving had gathered 在过去的几个月里 欧文警官成功搜集了
[25:24] substantial evidence on Arceneaux’s criminal activities, 关于阿西诺涉案的有力证据
[25:27] and he had just met a group of his accomplices, 他刚刚与他们的同伙会面
[25:29] and participated in an armed robbery of a drop house 也参与了在高地公园发生的
[25:31] in Highland Park. 一场持枪入室抢劫
[25:32] How many cops we talkin’ about? 大概有几个警察?
[25:35] So far, a handful. 到现在 五六个吧
[25:37] Investigation’s still in its early stages. 调查才刚刚开始
[25:38] Names? 知道名字吗?
[25:39] He’d identified a female officer, 他指证了一名女性警官
[25:41] Maureen O’Grady. 莫林·奥格雷迪
[25:43] We have descriptions, nicknames, and audio tapes on the others. 其他人我们有描述 昵称 还有录音
[25:47] All males. 全是男性
[25:48] When we know who they are, you’ll know. 我们一旦发现他们的身份 你会立刻被告知的
[25:51] With George Irving gone, I’m not gonna lie, we’re hurting. 我得说实话 乔治·欧文走了 我们损失很大
[25:53] We were a long way from going to the D.A. before this happened, 在这之前我们离控诉就有一段距离
[25:56] I’m not sure where we are. 现在我都不知道我们该如何继续了
[25:57] All right. So the situation here, 好吧 所以现在的情况是
[26:00] we don’t know if it’s armed robbery, some gang banger, 我们不知道这是一场持枪抢劫或者帮派射杀
[26:02] Officer Irving in the wrong place at the wrong time, 而欧文警员碰巧在错误的时间错误的地点
[26:05] or an assassination by one of these dirty cops. 还是由其中某个黑警实施的暗杀
[26:08] What are the chances they found out 他们有多大可能发现
[26:09] Officer Irving was working for IA? 欧文警员是为调查科工作的?
[26:11] Officer Irving did not believe that he was under suspicion. 欧文生前认为他并没有引起怀疑
[26:14] How involved does IA expect to be? 调查科到底想参与到什么程度?
[26:17] It’s RHD’s investigation, 这是抢劫枪杀部门的案子
[26:19] but George Irving was our guy. 但是乔治·欧文是我们的人
[26:20] We will assist you in any way we can. 我们会尽力协助你们的
[26:21] All right, so what do we do? 好的 所以我们怎么办?
[26:23] What’s our first move, do we bring ’em in? 我们第一步做什么 提审吗?
[26:24] I say we wait and watch. 我说我们等等看
[26:26] If they didn’t know that Officer Irving was undercover, 如果他们不知道欧文警员是卧底
[26:29] I absolutely want to keep it that way. 我也绝对不想他们发现
[26:31] Okay then. RHD will put O’Grady 那好 抢劫枪杀组会监视
[26:34] and Arceneaux under surveillance. 奥格雷迪和阿西诺
[26:36] I want to talk to him. 我想先跟他谈谈
[26:39] To Arceneaux. 阿西诺
[26:42] Officer Irving… 欧文警员…
[26:45] was my son. 是我儿子
[26:51] Uh, Chief. 呃 长官
[26:54] Maybe you and I should step outside. 或许我们应该出去一下
[27:11] I think he knows who killed George. 我觉得他知道谁杀了乔治
[27:13] You know the rules, 你了解规矩的
[27:15] you can’t be involved. 你不能搅进来
[27:17] Espinosa and Coniff are running this investigation. 埃斯皮诺萨和康尼夫负责这个案子
[27:20] Let them do their job. 让他们做好自己的工作
[27:21] Don’t try to marginalize me, Frank. 弗兰克 你别想着把我排除在外
[27:23] I’ve been on the other side of this and I know how it works. 我两边都待过 我知道事情会怎么发展
[27:25] You’ll shut me out. 你会完全把我蒙在鼓里
[27:28] Go home. Be with your wife. 回家吧 陪陪你老婆
[27:30] You don’t want her to get the news from some reporter. 你也不想她从记者那知道这个消息
[27:33] You need to be there, not here. 你需要在家里 不是这儿
[27:36] I’ll keep you informed, I promise. 我保证有进展就通知你
[27:58] Can’t sleep either? 你也睡不着?
[28:03] Deputy Chief Irving’s son was killed tonight. 欧文副局长的儿子今晚被杀了
[28:06] Walked into the middle of a robbery. 被卷进了一场抢劫案
[28:08] Convenience store in the Valley. 就发生在河谷的便利店
[28:11] That’s awful. 太糟了
[28:17] You knew him? 你认识他吗?
[28:21] Just to say hi to. 只是打过招呼
[28:24] He worked patrol, Hollywood. 他在好莱坞巡逻队工作
[28:26] Last winter he transferred downtown to a desk. 去年冬天调到市里办公室
[28:30] Command track. 往领导层走
[28:33] He was off the streets. 他都不用出警了
[28:39] Then this. 然后这事发生了
[28:44] All units, 所有单位请注意
[28:45] this is an end of watch broadcast 现在为二级警员
[28:47] for police officer two, George Irving. 乔治·欧文进行讣告广播
[28:50] Serial number 37346. 警官号 37346
[28:53] On July 24, 2015, 2015年7月24日
[28:56] Officer Irving was killed in the line of duty. 警员欧文在任职期间被杀害
[29:02] Officer Irving graduated from the Los Angeles Police Academy 警员欧文在2012年11月3日
[29:05] on November 3, 2012. 从洛杉矶警察学校毕业
[29:08] His first assignment was Newton Division. 他的第一个任务在牛顿分局
[29:11] After finishing probation, 试用期结束后
[29:12] he transferred to Hollywood Division, 他被调去好莱坞分局
[29:14] then to Valley Narcotics. 接着去河谷缉毒队
[29:19] Officer Irving served with courage and distinction, 警员欧文用勇气和决心
[29:21] risking his own life to safeguard the citizens of Los Angeles. 冒死守护洛杉矶公民的安全
[29:25] He is survived by his father, Deputy Chief Irvin Irving, 他的父亲是副局长欧文·欧文
[29:29] and his mother Constance Irving. 母亲是康斯坦斯·欧文
[29:40] Officer George Irving, the city of Los Angeles, 欧文警官 洛杉矶这座城市
[29:43] and the Los Angeles Police Department 还有洛杉矶警署
[29:45] are forever grateful for your service. 将永远感激你的服务
[29:47] They will never forget your ultimate sacrifice. 他们将铭记你伟大的牺牲
[29:57] Officer Irving, 警员欧文
[29:59] end of watch July 24, 2015. 于2015年7月24日结束他对我们的守护
[30:04] Good night. 晚安
[30:15] A police officer was killed last night. 一名警察昨晚被杀了
[30:18] Yeah, we heard. 是啊 我们听说了
[30:19] Did you know him? 你认识他吗?
[30:21] Not really. A little. 不怎么认识
[30:24] You got your stuff ready to go to Lisa’s? 你去丽莎家的东西都准备好了?
[30:25] I’m gonna drop you off on my way to work. 我上班路上送你过去
[30:27] It’s Saturday. 今天周六
[30:28] I’m workin’ a case. Gotta go in. 我有个案子 得上班
[30:30] I’ll get my stuff. 我去拿东西
[30:35] Grace’ll watch ’em like a hawk. 格蕾丝会像鹰一样看着她们的
[30:37] Yeah, I’m okay with it. 我没问题啊
[30:39] Makes me feel like the danger’s over, 我觉得威胁消除了
[30:41] and we should just go home. 我们就可以回家了
[30:42] I’m not really sure about that, 我可不确定
[30:43] so just humor me, okay? 所以就凑合一下好吗?
[30:45] Stick around a couple more days. 再待几天
[30:47] I think you just like having us here. 我觉得你就是喜欢我们在这
[30:49] Yeah, I do. 是啊
[30:52] Give me a hug? 来个拥抱?
[30:56] – Have fun. – Bye. – 玩得开心 – 拜
[31:24] Thanks. 谢了
[31:41] I’m being tailed. 我被跟踪了
[31:43] Course you are. 当然了
[31:46] What the fuck happened last night? 昨晚他妈的是什么情况?
[31:48] Your buddy was a snitch. 你的伙伴是个叛徒
[31:51] George? There’s no way. 乔治? 不可能
[31:52] How the fuck would you know that, anyway? 你他妈怎么会知道他是叛徒?
[31:54] He worked for IA, and he wore a wire, 他为警察工作 他带着窃听器
[31:59] and you brought him into our group, 你还把他带进我们这里
[32:01] you dumb cocksucker. 你个蠢玩意
[32:03] Fuck. 操
[32:08] Okay. So what are we gonna do? 好吧 我们现在怎么办?
[32:11] You repped up, right? 你找好代理人了吗?
[32:13] Yeah. Of course. 当然了
[32:14] I have to make a formal statement on Monday. 我周一得做一个正式声明
[32:19] Tell your rep you want to go IOD. 跟你的代理人说你要申请工伤
[32:22] But I wasn’t injured on duty. 但是我没有受伤啊
[32:24] Emotional stress. Death of a partner. 搭档死亡导致的精神压力
[32:27] That’ll delay the hearing. 他们会推迟听证会
[32:30] Okay. 好的
[32:34] They’ll tell you you’ll walk 他们会跟你说如果你供出其他人
[32:35] if you give up your crew. 他们会让你走
[32:38] Don’t buy what they’re selling. 别信他们说的
[32:41] Yeah. I know how it works. Thanks. 嗯我知道怎么回事 谢谢
[32:45] Yeah, well,just in case you’re tempted, 那好 如果万一你被诱惑了
[32:48] last night’s gun’s got your prints on it. 顺便告诉你昨晚的枪上有你的指纹
[32:50] The fuck it d… 操他…
[32:51] – The fuck it does. – Keep your voice down. – 操他妈的怎么会 – 小点声
[32:57] When you took down the drop house, 你上次帮忙拿下交接房的时候
[32:59] same gun. 是同一把枪
[33:04] Oh, you motherfucker. 哦 你这不要脸的混蛋
[33:06] That’s right. 这就对了
[33:08] So you start cuttin’ deals, 所以如果你开始跟他们谈交易
[33:10] that weapon’s gonna turn up. 那把武器就会出现
[33:12] Cops are gonna know… 警察就会知道…
[33:14] that you set up your partner. 是你杀害了你的搭档
[33:41] Ms. Wish. 渥什女士
[33:43] Special Agent Jay Griffin. 特别探员杰·格里芬
[33:46] Need to see some ID? 需要看证件吗?
[33:48] No, that won’t be necessary. 不用了
[33:49] You’ve got bureau written all over you. 你满脸都写满局里的气息
[33:53] What do you want? 你想要什么?
[33:55] Your ex husband is involved in a case 你的前夫现在参与的案子
[33:57] that’s become entangled in one of our operations. 和我们的一个行动搅在了一起
[34:00] What kind of operation? 什么行动?
[34:02] Counter terrorism. 反恐
[34:04] We need him to share his findings with us. 我们需要他跟我们分享他的发现
[34:07] Have you asked him to do that? 你问过他了吗?
[34:09] Assurances that people give aren’t always honored. 人的承诺并不是永远都会兑现的
[34:13] So, what, you want me to spy on him? 所以呢 你想让我监视他?
[34:15] We’re only asking for information 我们只是在索要他
[34:16] he should be giving us anyway. 本来就该提供的信息
[34:21] No. 不行
[34:25] You resigned from the bureau 10 years ago under a cloud. 你十年前带着丑闻从局里辞职
[34:28] It was a poker debt. 那是些赌债
[34:29] I wasn’t a participant in the fraud, 我没有参与诈骗
[34:31] it was completely unconnected. 两件事毫无联系
[34:34] I admitted my mistake and I resigned. 我承认了错误而且辞职了
[34:37] Well, if you ask me, it was a bullshit charge. 要让我说 那是个狗屁指控
[34:43] And the waste of a good agent. 浪费了一个优秀的探员
[34:45] That’s water under the bridge. 都是过去的事了
[34:46] What does this have to do with Harry? 这跟哈里有什么关系?
[34:48] How’d you like to get back in? 你想回去吗?
[34:52] Back in? You mean like the bureau? 回去? 你说回局里?
[34:55] I assume you started playing poker for a living 我猜想你开始玩扑克谋生
[34:57] ’cause nobody else would hire you. 是因为没人聘请你
[34:59] And your bureau record’s been red flagged. 你在局里的记录也不太好
[35:01] I can change that. 我可以改变这些
[35:03] You help us, we’ll help you. 你帮我们 我们帮你
[35:05] You’re gonna expunge my record if I spy on my ex husband? 我要是监视我前夫你就删除我的纪录?
[35:09] The bureau can’t take you back. 局里没法让你回去
[35:11] But there are a lot of agencies out there 但是外面有很多事务所在
[35:12] that are looking for profilers these days, Ms. Wish. 招人来做档案制作员 渥什女士
[35:23] Here. 给你
[35:50] Police state that shell casings and evidence 警方表示案发现场的弹壳和其他证据
[35:53] only begins to indicate the chaos that was last night in Van Nuys. 充分反映了昨晚凡纳斯混乱的状况
[35:57] Tough break. 倒霉啊
[35:58] – Anything new? – Yeah. – 有新消息吗? – 是啊
[36:00] I heard they collected three different kinds of casings 我听说他们找到了三种不同的弹夹
[36:03] from one gun. 从一把枪打出的
[36:05] Nothin’ says gang banger like mixed brass. 混乱的子弹最可能说明是帮派斗殴了
[36:08] Fuckin’ irony, right? I mean, the 真他妈讽刺不是吗? 我是说
[36:10] the kid transfers to a desk, 这孩子刚被调到办公室
[36:11] and gets popped by some gang banger in a random robbery. 就被一场莫名其妙的帮派抢劫给害死了
[36:15] It’s like those vets coming home from Iraq. 这就像从伊拉克回来的老兵
[36:17] They survive that shit storm, 他们在战场上活下来了
[36:18] then they get killed at the movies by some lunatic 然后看电影的时候被以为
[36:20] who thinks that sprayin’ the audience with an automatic rifle 拿机关枪射人只是个游戏
[36:23] is a fuckin’ video game. 的疯子杀了
[36:26] I hear an IA captain was at the scene last night. 我听说昨晚有调查科的局长在现场
[36:30] Yeah, what’s up with that? 是啊 那是怎么回事?
[36:31] They lookin’ at George? 他们去看乔治?
[36:32] Your guess is as good as mine. 我跟你猜的差不多
[36:36] Later. 晚点说
[36:43] Hey, Detective Bosch. 嘿 博斯探长
[36:46] Pierce. 皮尔斯
[36:47] I keep thinking it’s my fault. 我一直觉得是我的错
[36:49] How so? 怎么会?
[36:50] Last year when we pulled Waits over, 去年我们把韦茨弄过来的时候
[36:53] George keyed in the wrong plate 乔治就被放在了错误的位置上
[36:54] so we could make the stop. 所以我们才能成功换人
[36:56] I remember. 我记得
[36:58] I should have let it go. 我不应该答应的
[37:00] I mean, we’d still be partners. 那样的话我们还会是搭档
[37:02] George would still be here in patrol. 乔治也就还会在巡逻队里了
[37:05] He’d be alive. 他就不会死了
[37:06] Get that out of your head. 别这么想
[37:07] He was ambitious, wanted out of patrol. 他很上进 他想要从巡逻队里出去
[37:09] It was just a matter of time, not your fault. 早晚的事 不是你的错
[37:14] Be safe. 保重
[37:25] Sad day. 沉重的一天啊
[37:26] Yeah. Thanks for coming. 是啊 谢谢你来
[37:28] Yeah. 嗯
[37:29] These are the books I told you about. 这是我跟你说过的那些书
[37:31] Yeah, I got this one at home. 是 我家里有这本
[37:34] Same edition. 同一个版本
[37:35] It’s a new testament in Armenian. 是亚美尼亚语的新约
[37:39] Uh, Book of Prayers of St. Gregory. 圣格雷戈里的祈祷之书
[37:45] Your girl’s religious. 你女朋友很虔诚
[37:49] Let me show you something else. 还有这个
[37:50] You recognize this church? 你认得这个教堂吗?
[37:52] Yeah. That’s, uh, Tsiranavor in Yerevan. 认得 这是埃里温的阿诗塔克拉的教堂
[37:56] It’s one of the oldest churches in Armenia. 亚美尼亚最古老的教堂
[37:59] What about this? What’s this say? 这个呢? 这个什么意思?
[38:01] Well, that tells you who the book belongs to. 这个告诉你书属于谁
[38:03] Let’s see. 我们看看
[38:04] Our Lady Queen of Martyrs 我们的烈士女王
[38:07] Armenian Catholic Church. 亚美尼亚天主教堂
[38:09] That in Yerevan, too? 这个也在埃里温?
[38:11] Boyle Heights. 博伊尔高地
[38:37] Yes. These are ours. 是的 这些是我们的
[38:40] How did you come by them? 你怎么找到它们的?
[38:41] They were in possession of a young woman 它们属于一个我们正在
[38:43] we’re looking for Lilliet Saroyan. 寻找的一个年轻女人 莉莲特·萨洛扬
[38:45] We found them in her apartment. 我们在他的公寓找到的
[38:48] She also goes by the name Layla. 也有人叫她蕾拉
[38:52] Is she in trouble? 她有麻烦了吗?
[38:54] Not with us. But she might be in danger 跟我们没有 但是她可能被
[38:56] with a group of Armenian gangsters in Las Vegas. 一个在拉斯维加斯的亚美尼亚黑帮盯上了
[38:59] That’s very distressing news. 这是个很糟糕的消息
[39:01] You know her. 你认识她
[39:04] Any idea where she might be? 你知道她可能会在哪吗?
[39:06] She said she was moving to Las Vegas. 她说她搬家去拉斯维加斯了
[39:09] I gave her the books. 我把这些书送给了她
[39:10] I thought they might be of some solace, 我想可能会给她一些安慰
[39:12] remind her of home. 让她看到就想起家里
[39:15] That was, I don’t know, two years ago. 那是大概两年前的事了
[39:18] Haven’t heard from her since? 之后你就没有她的消息了?
[39:21] She called me a few months ago, in fact. 她几个月前打给过我
[39:25] Said that she was engaged to be married. 她说她订婚了
[39:27] She say to who? 跟谁她说了吗?
[39:28] She did not. 没有
[39:30] She wanted to know if she could get married in this church, 她问我她能不能在这个教堂里结婚
[39:35] and if I would officiate. 问我能不能证婚
[39:38] I said yes, of course. 我说当然了
[39:40] But then she never called again. 但是她没再打过电话了
[39:42] You know if she had any friends here in L.A.,family? 你知道她在洛杉矶有没有家人朋友吗?
[39:47] Not that I know of, no. 据我所知 没有
[39:49] If you think of anything else, 如果你想到了其他线索
[39:51] or if she gets in touch, 或者是她联系了你
[39:53] would you please give us a call. 麻烦你打个电话给我们
[39:57] Of course. 没问题
[40:01] How about that? 这个设想如何?
[40:02] You think Mrs. Allen knew her husband was 你觉得爱伦夫人知不知道她的丈夫
[40:04] planning on marrying his lollipop? 打算娶他的小情人?
[40:05] And take all his money with him? 并且带走所有的钱?
[40:06] She didn’t care about the other women 她之前不在乎他丈夫的其他女人
[40:08] ’cause he wasn’t serious about them. 因为他跟那些女人都不认真
[40:10] Marriage is serious? 结婚算是严肃认真了?
[40:11] As a heart attack, brother. 像心脏病一样严肃认真啊老兄
[40:12] That’s just what it is. A heart attack. 婚姻确实就跟一场心脏病一样
[40:21] Come in. 进来
[40:25] They’re gone. 他们走了
[40:28] You think they’ll be back? 你觉得他们会回来吗?
[40:31] You sure you don’t want to talk to them, huh? 你确定你不想跟他们谈谈?
[40:35] I just want to go away. 我就是想走
[40:37] I spoke with the man this morning. 我跟那个男人说过话
[40:39] Should be here soon. A few more days. 应该快到了 再过几天
[40:43] What’s taking so long? 为什么这么慢?
[40:44] It’s a popular passport. 是个抢手的护照
[40:46] Takes time. 需要点时间
[40:49] Okay. 好吧
[40:52] I want to thank you for your kindness, Father. 神父我想谢谢你的善意
[40:54] I don’t know what I would have done 要是你没有收留我
[40:56] if you hadn’t taken me in. 我不知道我会做什么
[40:57] I should be thanking you, Lilliet, for your generosity. 我应该感谢你啊 莉莲特 感谢你的慷慨
[41:01] A token. 只是个象征罢了
[41:04] I could never repay you or the church. 我永远都没办法好好报答你或者是这个教会
[41:06] When you get to where you’re going, let me know. 当你到了你要去的地方 给我个消息
[41:08] I’ll put you in contact with someone. 我会帮你联系个人的
[41:12] You don’t know where I’m going. 你不知道我要去哪啊
[41:13] I don’t have to. 我不需要知道
[41:15] We’re like the Chinese. 我们就像中国人一样
[41:17] We’re everywhere. 到处都是
[41:20] I’ll drop you a card. 我会给你寄个卡片的
[41:35] You lied. To me. 你对我撒谎了
[41:41] The whole time. 这么长时间来
[41:45] George didn’t want you to know, either. 乔治也不想你知道的
[41:49] He didn’t want you to worry. 他不想你担心
[41:57] Don’t blame our son. 别怪在我们儿子头上
[41:59] It was his decision, it was what he wanted. 这是他的决定 是他想要的
[42:03] None of this would have happened 要不是你的庇佑帮忙
[42:05] without your blessing. 这些事永远不会发生
[42:12] It was a fast path to command track, 这是个往上爬的捷径
[42:14] which is what you wanted for him, too. 这也是你想要的啊
[42:20] I wanted him safe. 我只想要他安全
[42:25] This was a way to make that happen. 这也是一个让他安全的方法
[42:35] You killed our son. 你杀了我们的儿子
[42:39] That’s not fair, Connie. 这样说不公平啊 康妮
[42:42] You… killed him. 你… 杀了他
[42:49] Oh, I can’t stand to look at you. 哦 我现在一点也不想看到你
[43:29] – Ice? – No ice. – 加冰? – 不要冰
[43:35] Grace call? 格蕾丝打电话了?
[43:36] Yeah. 是的
[43:37] Maddie and Lisa are getting along 玛迪和丽莎相处的很好
[43:38] like two peas in a pod. 像小姐妹一样
[43:40] Nice. 真好
[43:41] I’ll pick her up in the morning. 我明早去接她
[43:44] How was your day? 你今天怎么样?
[43:45] Not bad. 不坏
[43:47] Made some headway. 有了点进展
[43:49] Girlfriend of our victim. 有关受害人的女朋友
[43:52] Is she the killer? 她是凶手吗?
[43:53] Might be the motive. 她可能是动机
[43:56] How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样?
[43:58] A little stir crazy sitting around here all day? 整天坐在这快发疯了吧?
[44:01] Matter of fact, I was, so I, uh, borrowed the car. 说实话 是有点 所以我借了辆车
[44:04] Don’t look at me like that. 别这么看我
[44:06] The closest I got to being snatched was by the FBI. 差点成功劫走我的人只能是FBI
[44:13] I was just enjoying myself at Echo Park, 我只是在回音公园里自己待会
[44:15] looking at the lake, 看看湖
[44:17] who should sidle up next to me 哪想到坐在我旁边的竟然是
[44:18] but special agent Jay Griffin. 特别探员 杰·格里芬
[44:21] That asshole? Are you shittin’ me? 那个混蛋? 你逗我吧?
[44:24] What did he want? 他要干嘛?
[44:26] He wants me to spy on you. 他想让我监视你
[44:28] What? 什么?
[44:29] Feed him whatever I can about your investigation. 他让我把你案子的情况都告诉他
[44:33] And he said he would take the flag off my record 他说他可以帮我删除以前的档案
[44:37] so that I could start again somewhere else 这样我就可以在法律部门
[44:40] in law enforcement. 找个地方重新开始了
[44:41] Unbelievable. What did you tell him? 真不可思议 你怎么说的?
[44:45] Told him to fuck off. 我叫他滚蛋
[44:46] I appreciate that. 我很感激
[44:47] Yeah, well, whatever I think about my ex husband, 反正不管我怎么对我的前夫有意见
[44:49] I’m not gonna spy on the father of my child. 我都不可能监视我孩子的父亲
[44:54] Call him Monday morning. 你周一早晨打给他
[44:56] Tell him what? 说什么?
[44:57] Tell him you changed your mind, 告诉他你改变主意了
[44:59] but you want it in writing about your record. 但是你让他写保证他会帮你改纪录
[45:02] Tell him I’m working on something good, 告诉他我的调查有重要进展
[45:04] something he’ll want. 有他想要的信息
[45:05] And you’ll give it to him, 但是只有他书面保证帮你的前提下
[45:07] but only if he puts the deal in writing. 你才会告诉他是什么
[45:28] Good evening, ma’am. 女士晚上好
[45:31] Sorry to bother you this late. 不好意思现在打扰你
[45:33] Coyote’s been spotted in the highlands, 高地附近发现了野狼
[45:35] and we’re asking all the residents 我们现在请所有的住户
[45:37] to keep their pets indoors. 把他们的宠物关在屋内
[45:40] Have you seen any coyote scat in your backyard? 你见到过野狼粪便吗?
[45:45] Coyote scat. 野狼粪便
[45:46] Um, I don’t think I would know 我觉得哪怕我见过我也
[45:49] what coyote scat looks like if I saw it. 认不出来
[45:52] Maybe you should go back and check for yourself. 不然你自己到后面检查一下吧
[46:06] Well, this is a nice surprise, officer. 这真是个惊喜啊 警官
[46:10] What does your lawyer say? 你的律师怎么说?
[46:13] When are we getting in? 我们什么时候行动?
[46:15] Soon. 快了
[46:16] I told you it’ll take some time. 我跟你说过需要点时间
[46:20] What is wrong? 怎么了?
[46:24] Nothing. 没事
[46:25] Just tired of waiting, that’s all. 不想等了 而已
[46:28] We’re almost there, sweetheart. 宝贝 就快了
[46:30] We’re almost there. 就快了
[46:36] Okay. 好的
[46:40] Are you sure you don’t want to stay? 你确定你不想留下来?
[46:43] Can’t. 不能
[46:45] There really is a fucking coyote out there. 真他妈有个野狼在外面
[46:47] Oh. Well 这样啊
[46:52] A coyote can wait. 野狼也可以等等的
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme