时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[00:16] | I’ve got a hook up with a guy | 我已经联系到了一个人 |
[00:17] | who’ll get us a table at Mozza. | 他可以帮我们在莫扎订到位子 |
[00:20] | I’ll call you tonight, baby. | 今晚再打给你 宝贝 |
[00:25] | Please, baby. I know a guy. | 拜托 宝贝 我认识个人 |
[00:28] | Remember to get us a gas card, | 记得准备一张加油卡 |
[00:29] | or you too busy making plans | 还是说你忙着计划 |
[00:30] | to get your ashes hauled when you get back? | 回来的时候托运你的骨灰 |
[00:32] | See, Harry, if you wasn’t such a fuckin’ monk, | 看吧 哈里 如果你不是当个死和尚的话 |
[00:34] | you’d know what it’s like out there. | 你就该了解外面的行情 |
[00:35] | It takes a lot of maintenance. Yes, I got the gas card. | 得做足准备工作 是的 我拿到了加油卡 |
[00:39] | Then let’s get goin’ or we’re crossin’ the desert at high noon. | 那就出发吧 否则咱们就得在正午的穿越沙漠了 |
[00:42] | Hold up. Bosch. | 等一下 我是博斯 |
[00:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[00:46] | Send him back. | 带他回来 |
[00:49] | – Nash. – Wants to tell us he solved the case? | – 是纳什 – 他想告诉我们他破案了是么? |
[00:54] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[00:58] | Wish you’d called. | 希望你打过电话了 |
[00:59] | Gettin’ ready to hit the road for Vegas. | 准备好出发去维加斯 |
[01:01] | – Picking up your guy? – The extradition hearing’s | – 去接你同伴吗? – 引渡听证会 |
[01:02] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 明天一早就开始 |
[01:03] | Yeah, that’s sort of why I came in | 是的 所以我才进来找你 |
[01:05] | – if you’ve got a minute. – A minute, sure. | – 可以给我一分钟时间吗 – 一分钟 当然可以 |
[01:07] | Yeah. Someplace private? | 好 去个方便说话的地方? |
[01:12] | Grab a seat. | 随便坐 |
[01:15] | Yeah, the other day… | 好的 那天… |
[01:17] | when you were asking me about Tony Allen | 你问我关于托尼·爱伦的时候 |
[01:25] | What’s on your mind? What’d you leave out? | 你想到了什么? 遗漏了什么? |
[01:27] | Okay. About six months ago I’m doing my rounds. | 是这样的 大约六个月前 我正在值班巡逻 |
[01:31] | It’s a nice evening, windows down, | 那晚很美好 窗户都关好了 |
[01:33] | I roll past the Allen’s house, | 我经过爱伦家的时候 |
[01:36] | I hear voices. | 我听到了声音 |
[01:37] | An argument. Two men, sounds like it could get out of hand. | 争吵的声音 是两个男人 感觉他们就要动手了 |
[01:40] | So you thought you’d check it out. | 所以你觉得你应该去检查一下 |
[01:42] | Yeah. So I park. I walk down the side of the Allen’s house, | 是啊 所以我停了车 走去他家房子的侧面 |
[01:46] | Allen and this other guy are in | 爱伦和另外一个人在里面 |
[01:47] | looks like a home office, goin’ at it. | 看起来像是家庭办公室 正在开会 |
[01:51] | What about? Could you tell? | 关于什么的? 你能看出来吗? |
[01:52] | Money. | 钱 |
[01:54] | The other guy’s like, “Where’s my money, Tony?” | 另外那个人好像在问”托尼 我的钱呢?” |
[01:56] | over and over, and Allen’s like, | 一遍又一遍的问 然后爱伦好像在说 |
[01:57] | “Oh, I wouldn’t do that to ya, I swear.” | “我不会这么对你的 我发誓” |
[01:59] | Other guy, he sign in at the gate? | 另外那个人 他在门口签名了吗? |
[02:01] | I checked the log. | 我查了名册 |
[02:02] | There were no visitors for the Allens that night. | 那晚根本就没有人拜访爱伦一家 |
[02:05] | So he must have come in with Tony. | 那他一定是和托尼一起进来的 |
[02:07] | So why are you tellin’ me this now? | 那你现在为什么又要告诉我呢? |
[02:10] | You said there’d been an arrest in Vegas. | 你说在维加斯有逮捕行动 |
[02:12] | I was… started thinkin’, | 我开始思考… |
[02:14] | yeah, we talked about made guys, mob guys. | 我们讨论过成功人士 讨论过乌合之众 |
[02:16] | I just remembered this guy Allen had the fight with. | 然后我就想起这个和爱伦有过争执的人 |
[02:20] | I mean, he had that vibe, the, you know… | 我是说 他有那种气质 就是那种 你知道的… |
[02:22] | – Vegas wise guy. – Absolutely, definitely. | – 维加斯聪明人的气质 – 是的 就是这样 |
[02:24] | Mobster all the way. | 彻头彻尾的土匪 |
[02:26] | Think you could pick him out of a six pack? | 你能认出他吗? |
[02:28] | Yeah, I think I could. | 我想我可以 |
[02:31] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:34] | Nah. It’s none of these guys. | 不是 这些都不是他 |
[02:36] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定? -确定 |
[02:40] | That’s the guy. That’s the guy! | 就是他 就是他 |
[02:42] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[02:43] | No doubt. | 绝对确定 |
[02:45] | Okay, we’ll check it out. | 好的 我们会调查的 |
[02:47] | – Really appreciate it, Carl. – Thanks. | – 十分感谢 卡尔 – 谢谢 |
[02:48] | Am I… Am I right? He’s a made guy? | 我…我说对了吗? 他是个成功人士? |
[02:51] | We talk to him, we’ll ask him about that. | 我们找他谈话的时候会问他的 |
[02:54] | Okay. I… I should shove off. | 好吧 我…我该走了 |
[02:59] | – Uh, good luck in Vegas. – Thanks. | – 希望你们在维加斯好运 – 谢了 |
[03:00] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[03:02] | Yeah, safe travel. | 开车注意安全 |
[03:11] | Joey Marks. | 乔伊·马克斯 |
[03:37] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[03:40] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[03:42] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[03:45] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[03:48] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[03:51] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[03:53] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[03:56] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:10] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:23] | We got time for this? | 我们还有时间吗? |
[04:24] | Check in’s not ’til 3:00. | 三点才能登记 |
[04:26] | Is it worth it? We got Rykoff. | 值得吗? 我们已经有雷科夫了 |
[04:28] | On a platter. | 现成的 |
[04:29] | Your Christmas pig. Courtesy of the FBI. | 你的圣诞礼物 承蒙FBI的帮助 |
[04:31] | Feds got it all worked out. | 联邦政府的人已经都解决了 |
[04:34] | Rykoff will give them Marks, | 雷科夫会把马克斯交给他们 |
[04:35] | and Marks will give them something on the Russians. | 马克斯又会给他们一些俄罗斯人的消息 |
[04:37] | And that will give them | 而这又会给他们的 |
[04:38] | something on their counter terrorism thing. | 反恐怖主义事业一些帮助 |
[04:39] | – Exactly. – Still want to find this Layla, | – 没错 – 还是想找到这个蕾拉 |
[04:42] | ask her what she knows. | 问她到底知道什么 |
[04:44] | Yeah, this is all residential. | 这里都是住宅区 |
[04:46] | Yeah, and Tony wrote it off on his taxes as an office. | 是的 托尼从税金里挪出笔钱搞了个办公室 |
[04:49] | I dig this. What is this? | 我喜欢这首 这是什么歌? |
[04:51] | Sonny Rollins and Miles Davis | 桑尼·罗林斯和迈尔斯·戴维斯唱的 |
[04:52] | on Miles’ album “Bag’s Groove.” | 迈尔斯的Bag’s Groove专辑里的歌 |
[04:54] | Sweet. What’s it called? | 真好听 叫什么名字啊 |
[04:56] | “Doxy.” Sonny wrote it. | “Doxy.” 是桑尼写的 |
[04:59] | – You know a lot about this stuff. – A little. | – 你知道的挺多嘛 – 一点点而已 |
[05:01] | Ever listen to anything written in this century? | 有听过什么现代点的作品吗 |
[05:03] | Still catching up on the last one. | 上个世纪的还没听完呢 |
[05:05] | Pull over, this is it. | 靠边停车 就是这了 |
[05:22] | Some office. | 在某间办公室里 |
[05:33] | This is the life, huh, Harry. | 这就是人生啊 是吧 哈里 |
[05:35] | Where did we go wrong? I mean, we could be out here poolside | 我们这是何苦呢 我们本来可以在游泳池旁 |
[05:37] | hangin’ with these fine ladies. | 和这些美女们一起玩耍的 |
[05:38] | You sure you guys don’t need a warrant? | 你们确定你们不需要搜查证吗 |
[05:41] | We’re checking on her well-being, sir. | 我们只想看看她怎么样 先生 |
[05:42] | She was romantically involved | 她和最近被谋杀的一个男人之间 |
[05:44] | with a man who was murdered recently. | 有暧昧关系 |
[05:45] | Murdered? That’s awful. | 谋杀? 真是太可怕了 |
[05:47] | Just making sure she’s okay. | 我们就是想确保她没事 |
[05:49] | Of course. Hope to God she’s all right. | 当然 上帝保佑她没事 |
[05:53] | Last time you saw her? | 最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[05:54] | Ten days, two weeks. Something like that. | 十天前 两个礼拜前 差不多是这样 |
[05:57] | How’d she pay the rent? | 她怎么付房租的? |
[05:58] | Direct deposit, first of the month. | 直接存款 月初的时候 |
[05:59] | I wouldn’t be expecting a deposit next month. | 我的话 下个月就不会指望有存款了 |
[06:01] | Yeah, it doesn’t look like she’s comin’ back. | 是啊 看上去她是不会回来了 |
[06:03] | Did she fill out an application before she moved in? | 她在搬进来之前有填申请吗? |
[06:05] | Credit check, rental history. | 有信用审查和租房历史 |
[06:07] | We’re gonna want to take a look at that. | 我们想看看这些资料 |
[06:08] | I have it in the office. | 在我办公室里 |
[06:09] | We’ll stop on the way out. Thanks. | 我们出去的时候会看的 多谢 |
[06:13] | When are we gonna interview the girls at the pool, Harry? | 我们什么时候去和泳池那的姑娘们交流啊 哈里? |
[06:18] | Left dirty dishes. | 还留下了没洗的脏盘子 |
[06:22] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[06:24] | No wonder we couldn’t locate it. She killed it. | 难怪我们没法定位 她毁了这手机 |
[06:26] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[06:32] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[06:33] | They’re Armenian. Religious, maybe. | 他们是亚美尼亚人 也许是他们的宗教信仰 |
[06:39] | Little girl, Layla? Grandma, maybe? | 小女孩是蕾拉 还有祖母 也许吧 |
[06:42] | That’s not L.A. for sure. That’s the old country. | 反正肯定不是洛杉矶 那是个古老的国家 |
[07:02] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[07:07] | Ah, you’re one of the assholes who busted Lucky. | 你是那个暴打拉克奇的混蛋 |
[07:10] | We’re looking for Layla. | 我们在找蕾拉 |
[07:11] | – Knock on her door? – Cut the shit. | – 敲她家的门了吗? – 别说废话 |
[07:13] | – You know she’s gone. – Where’d she go? | – 你知道她已经走了 – 她去哪了? |
[07:14] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:16] | Soon as she heard Tony was dead, | 她一听说托尼死了 |
[07:18] | – outta here. – You see her go? | -就离开了这里 -你看到她离开了? |
[07:19] | – Nope. – So how’d you know? | – 没有 -那你是怎么知道她离开了的? |
[07:21] | Her car was gone. Poof. | 她的车被开走了 娘炮 |
[07:23] | Where would she go from here? | 她会从这里去哪里? |
[07:26] | Now that her guardian angel’s gone, | 她的保护神已经死了 |
[07:27] | who the fuck knows. | 谁他妈知道她去哪里了 |
[07:28] | Why would you call him that? | 为什么你这么称呼托尼? |
[07:29] | She worked in this shit hole in North Vegas | 她和一些外国女孩在那个 |
[07:31] | with some other foreign girls. | 北维加斯的鸡窝工作 |
[07:34] | Not a nice place. Tony pulled her out of there. | 那不是个好地方 托尼把她赎出来了 |
[07:36] | A brothel. | 一个妓院 |
[07:38] | I’d call it a cat house, but hey. | 我更喜欢叫它猫屋 但你是对的 |
[07:43] | Yeah, still waiting on details. | 是的 还在等更详细的信息 |
[07:44] | – What time? – Uh, tonight. | – 什么时候? – 呃 今晚 |
[07:47] | They said they’d let me know. | 他们说他们会通知我的 |
[07:49] | And this woman, Mo. | 还有这个女人 莫 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I’ve been workin’ on that. | 哦 我已经在查了 |
[07:54] | Matched her face to a name. | 她的脸和一个名字吻合 |
[07:55] | Maureen O’Grady. | 莫林·奥格雷迪 |
[07:57] | Vice cop. Mission Division. | 副巡警 行动部的 |
[08:00] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, it’s a start. | 是的 嗯 这只是个开始 |
[08:03] | We’ll see who shows up to the party tonight. | 我们得看看谁会出现在今晚的宴会上 |
[08:05] | When do you see Lyle next? | 你什么时候去见莱尔? |
[08:07] | Day after tomorrow. | 后天 |
[08:10] | You doin’ okay with all of this? | 你能承受住这些么? |
[08:11] | No, I’m good. | 是的 我能 |
[08:16] | I, um,I know it’s been hard for you. | 我 呃 我知道有些难为你了 |
[08:20] | To make your own way in the department, | 要在部门里做出成绩 |
[08:21] | find yourself, get out from under my shadow. | 发掘自我 走出我的阴影 |
[08:26] | Uh, well, you know, I think I’ve got | 呃 嗯 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[08:28] | a really good shot of doing that with this gig. | 我充分把握好了这次任务的机会 |
[08:30] | You know, if I could just get to the head of that snake. | 如果可以直接找到那个蛇头的话 |
[08:33] | I’m confident you will. | 我想信你能做到 |
[08:39] | Well, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[08:48] | This look like a North Vegas shit hole to you? | 你觉得这像一个北维加斯的鸡窝么? |
[08:50] | Yeah, the previous address on her rental app. | 是的 她之前的租房应用上的地址是这里 |
[08:52] | Bet there’s no pool. | 但这里没有游泳池 |
[09:06] | Everybody sit tight. | 大家都坐好别动 |
[09:08] | We’re looking for this girl, Layla. | 我们在找一个女孩 蕾拉 |
[09:11] | She used to work here, live here? | 她曾经在这里工作 住过这么? |
[09:15] | Anybody know where she is? We need to talk to her. | 有人知道她现在在哪里么? 我们需要跟她谈谈 |
[09:21] | You work for Joey Marks. This is his place. | 你为乔伊·马克斯工作 这是他的地盘 |
[09:23] | This is my place. | 这是我的地盘 |
[09:26] | Hey, get the fuck outta here. Go. Now. | 嘿 快他妈滚出去 滚啊 现在就滚 |
[09:29] | Look, you want to tell me fairytales, | 听着 你要是不跟我讲实话 |
[09:30] | I got nothin’ better to do. We can stay here all day, | 那我也没什么更好的选择了 我们可以在这里耗上一整天 |
[09:32] | and you can explain to Joey Marks | 然后你就可以向乔伊·马克斯解释下 |
[09:33] | where all his business went. | 他的生意都哪儿去了 |
[09:37] | The girl you look for, Layla, | 你要找的那个女孩 蕾拉 |
[09:40] | she not been here a long time. | 她很久以前就不在这里工作了 |
[09:42] | – Couple years. – Where’d she go? | -有两三年了 – 那她之后去了哪里? |
[09:43] | She’s dancer. Probably strip club. | 她是一个舞女 可能去了夜总会 |
[09:45] | – Dolly’s? – She meet customer. | – 多莉夜总会? – 她遇见了一个顾客 |
[09:54] | Customer? | 顾客? |
[09:55] | Customer fall in love with Lilliat. | 爱上了莉莲特的顾客 |
[09:57] | Lilliat? Is that her real name? | 莉莲特? 那是她的真名么? |
[09:59] | Lilliat Saroyan. | 莉莲特·萨洛扬 |
[10:03] | Lilliat Saroyan. You know where she is? | 莉莲特·萨洛扬 你知道她在哪里么? |
[10:05] | I do not know. Please, leave now. | 我不知道 求你了 赶紧离开吧 |
[10:13] | That was fucking depressing. | 这可真他妈令人沮丧啊 |
[10:16] | What do you think, they traffic? | 你是怎么想的 他们说的是实话么? |
[10:17] | Someone should talk to those women, | 应该派人跟这些女人谈谈 |
[10:19] | find out if they’re free to leave, | 看看她们是不是出入自由 |
[10:21] | and who’s got their passports. | 还有谁拿着他们的护照 |
[10:22] | Joey Marks? | 乔伊·马克斯? |
[10:24] | It’s his place, I’ll reach out to Felton, | 这是他的地盘 我会跟费尔顿联系的 |
[10:26] | let them handle it. | 让他们来处理一下 |
[10:28] | How do people live out here? | 怎么会有人在这里住? |
[10:29] | It’s a fuckin’ desert. | 这简直就他妈是个沙漠 |
[10:31] | L.A.’s a desert. | 洛杉矶就是个沙漠 |
[10:32] | – With an ocean. – It’s still a desert. | -有个海 – 它依旧是个沙漠 |
[10:34] | I thought you loved L.A. | 我以为你很喜欢洛杉矶的 |
[10:36] | I do, but I know what it is. | 我是喜欢啊 但是我知道它到底是什么 |
[11:16] | Hey, how about some new shades? | 嘿 要不买几副新墨镜? |
[11:19] | Ray Bans? | 雷朋? |
[11:20] | Retro girl. Take after your dad. | 怀旧的女孩 遗传你老爸 |
[11:23] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[11:25] | Look, there’s Monocle Optical. | 看 那里有家单片光学眼镜店 |
[11:28] | Let’s take the stairs. | 我们走楼梯吧 |
[11:30] | It’s on the third floor. | 那家店可是在三楼啊 |
[11:31] | We can use the exercise. | 我们就当锻炼身体咯 |
[11:33] | I get lots of exercise. | 我锻炼的足够多了 |
[11:34] | Yeah, your thumbs look really strong from all that texting. | 是啊 发短信让你的大拇指看起来很强壮 |
[11:37] | Ha, ha. Very funny. | 哈 哈 真好笑 |
[11:40] | – Thumb war? – No way. | – 要比一下吗? – 没门 |
[12:05] | Anything else? | 还需要点别的么? |
[12:07] | Oh, I got my Krispy Kremes, coffee, good to go. | 哦 我已经买了香脆甜甜圈 咖啡 可以离开了 |
[12:09] | – Have a good day, officer. – All right. | – 祝你有美好的一天 警官 – 好的 |
[12:14] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[12:47] | Hey, you’ve reached George. | 嘿 这里是乔治 |
[12:49] | Leave a message. Call you back. | 留下条信息 晚点打给你 |
[12:52] | Hey, uh, call me when you get a chance, will you? | 嘿 呃 有空的话给我打个电话 你会打的吧? |
[12:57] | Your mother wants to know what your plans are for tonight. | 你妈妈想知道你今晚有什么计划 |
[13:05] | Did you happen to check out your groovy little case? | 你检查过你那美美的手机壳了吧? |
[13:08] | I know. It has a little cleaner in there, too. | 当然 里面还附送了清洁剂呢 |
[13:12] | Always important. | 总是有用的 |
[13:13] | Do we want to get coffee? | 那么我们要去喝咖啡么? |
[13:15] | – Yeah. – On the way out? | – 好啊 – 在出去的路上? |
[13:16] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. | – 好 好 好啊 – 好的 |
[13:17] | Good. | 太好了 |
[14:17] | Hey, I thought this new contract | 嘿 我以为这份新的合同 |
[14:18] | was supposed to guarantee us separate accommodations? | 应该保证我们有两间房的? |
[14:21] | It does. Somebody fucked up. | 确实是这样的 只是某人搞砸了 |
[14:23] | Could be worse. Could be bunking with Crate or Barrel. | 可能会更糟 可能要和瘦杆还有胖桶一起拼床睡 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:27] | Hey, Jerry, what color is your toothbrush? | 嘿 杰瑞 你的牙刷是什么颜色的? |
[14:30] | Blue. Why? | 蓝色的 怎么了? |
[14:32] | No reason. | 没事 |
[14:36] | Seeing the family tonight? | 今晚要见家人了? |
[14:37] | Yeah. Come with. | 是啊 要一起么 |
[14:39] | No, I thought I’d hit the Spearmint. | 不了 我觉得我还是在这边嚼会儿绿薄荷吧 |
[14:40] | Hearing’s at 9:00. | 审讯在9点 |
[14:42] | I’ll be there. | 我会参加的 |
[14:48] | Hey, honey. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[14:50] | Maddie? | 玛迪? |
[14:52] | – Daddy. – Maddie, what’s wrong? | – 爸爸 – 玛迪 出什么事了? |
[14:56] | Maddie, what’s going on? | 玛迪 到底发生了什么? |
[14:57] | I’m supposed to…I’m supposed to tell you | 我应该 我应该告诉你 |
[14:59] | that Mom and I are both okay, | 我和妈妈都很好 |
[15:01] | – and that… Maddie. Maddie! | – 还有还有 玛迪 玛迪! |
[15:03] | Don’t make this difficult. | 不要声张 |
[15:05] | – Who is this? – Harry. | – 你是谁? – 哈里 |
[15:07] | – What do you want? – Don’t call the police. | – 你想要什么? -不要报警 |
[15:09] | If you harm them, I will tear your teeth out, you son of a bitch. | 如果你伤害她们 我让你吃不了兜着走 你这个混蛋 |
[15:12] | – And you – Harry, what’s wrong? | – 还有你 – 哈里 出什么事了? |
[15:14] | What the fuck’s going on? | 到底他妈的发生了什么事? |
[15:16] | Harry, what’s going on? | 哈里 出什么事了? |
[15:17] | Maddie and Eleanor have been kidnapped. | 玛迪和埃莉诺被绑架了 |
[15:19] | Who? Why? | 谁干的? 为什么这么做? |
[15:20] | I don’t know. Marks. | 我不知道 马克斯 |
[15:22] | Shit. We gotta call Vegas Metro | 草 我们得给维加斯分局那边打电话 |
[15:23] | No! No. No fuckin’ police. | 不! 不 不要联系警察 |
[15:25] | – They said no police. – They always say that. | – 他们说不能联系警察 – 他们总是这么说 |
[15:26] | Look, until I know what I’m dealing with, | 听着 在我摸清对方底细之前 |
[15:28] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不想冒任何风险 |
[15:30] | Fuck this. | 草他么的 |
[15:32] | This isn’t our town. We don’t even know where to begin. | 这不是我们的大本营 我们甚至都不知道从哪里开始 |
[15:33] | I do. | 我知道 |
[15:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[15:39] | Eleanor’s. | 埃莉诺的家 |
[15:42] | She’s got an app. Tracks Maddie’s phone. | 她装了一个手机应用 追踪玛迪的手机 |
[15:47] | Just don’t kill us before we get there. | 别还没去就挂了啊 |
[15:58] | Clear upstairs. Laptop. | 楼上安全 没有笔记本电脑 |
[16:01] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[16:13] | Clear! | 安全! |
[16:13] | Harry, got it. | 哈里 找到了 |
[16:15] | It’s password protected. | 有密码保护 |
[16:18] | Try AKQJ10. | 试一试AKQJ10 |
[16:22] | 0-1-1-0-0-1 Zero-1-1-0-0-1. | |
[16:26] | – Got it. What was that? – Maddie’s birthday. | – 成功了 那密码有什么含义? – 玛迪的生日 |
[16:29] | Scroll up. | 向上翻 |
[16:32] | Right there. Open. | 就那那里 打开 |
[16:34] | It’s a home security system. Rewind. | 这是个家庭安保系统 倒回去 |
[16:39] | Fast forward. | 快进 |
[16:40] | Play. | 播放 |
[16:49] | Oh. You motherfuckers, I’m gonna kill you both. | 哦 你们这些混蛋 我要杀了你们俩 |
[17:07] | The tracking app. The pin will tell us where her phone’s at. | 那个追踪软件 坐标会告诉我们她的手机在哪里 |
[17:10] | They would have turned it off after she called. | 她打完电话之后 他们可能已经把手机关掉了 |
[17:15] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[17:16] | History log can pinpoint where she was when she called. | 通话记录可以定位到她打电话时候的位置 |
[17:23] | – There. – Kyle Canyon Road off 157. | – 那里 – 凯尔峡谷路157段 |
[17:25] | It’s 20 miles from here at least. | 那离这里至少20英里 |
[17:27] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 赶紧行动 |
[17:54] | Nice ride. | 好车啊 |
[17:56] | It’s a loaner. | 这是租的车 |
[18:25] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[18:33] | It’s Maddie’s phone. | 是玛迪的手机 |
[18:50] | There’s a duffel back there. | 后面有个粗呢包 |
[19:01] | Da-dosh. | 嗒嘟 |
[19:02] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么? |
[19:03] | That? That’s a can opener. | 那个? 开门用的 |
[19:05] | Saddle up, cowboy. | 上马吧 牛仔 |
[19:11] | Yeah, where are these from? | 好 这些枪是从哪里来的? |
[19:12] | – What the fuck do you care? – I want to know. | – 你特么哪那么多废话? – 我想知道 |
[19:14] | They’re clean, all right? | 那些枪都是干净的 行了吧? |
[19:15] | There were used in a multitude of felonies, but not by us. | 那些枪曾被一帮重刑犯用过 但我们还没用过 |
[19:20] | Yeah, where we goin’, anyway? | 好吧 那我们到底要去哪里? |
[19:22] | Drop house on Fig. Pick up’s once a week. | 一个交接屋 每周碰头一次 |
[19:24] | That’s tomorrow. | 也就是明天 |
[19:25] | And tonight is gonna be fatter than a super gordo burrito. | 今晚可不像上一次那么简单 |
[19:28] | You’re crowd control, Junior. | 你负责指挥 菜鸟 |
[19:30] | Anybody comes near you, lay that fire down. You feel me? | 任何靠近你的人 开火就成 你明白我的意思么? |
[19:32] | Yeah, I feel ya, Mo. | 好的 我明白了 莫 |
[19:35] | I feel you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[19:43] | – Bosch. -Detective. | – 博斯 – 警探 |
[19:46] | – Who is this? – Doesn’t matter. | – 你是谁? – 这不重要 |
[19:48] | You tell Marks anyone lays a hand on my family, | 你告诉马克斯 任何人敢动我家人的人 |
[19:52] | a single scratch, and I’ll kill you all. | 要是伤了她们一根头发 我一定 |
[19:55] | Burn you to the fucking ground. | 让你死无葬身之地 |
[19:57] | Keep your cool, detective, | 保持冷静 警探 |
[19:59] | and nothing will happen to anybody. | 谁都不会有事 |
[20:02] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[20:03] | Tomorrow morning after the hearing, | 明天早上审讯结束后 |
[20:05] | Rykoff will be in your custody. | 雷科夫就由你监管了 |
[20:08] | You’re going to deliver him to us. | 你要把他交给我们 |
[20:11] | And if I do that, | 那么如果我这么做的话 |
[20:13] | how are you gonna deliver my family back to me? | 你们怎么把我的家人送到我身边 |
[20:15] | Do exactly as we say. | 照我们说的做 |
[20:18] | There is a truck stop just before the California border. | 在加州边界前面有一个卡车停留站 |
[20:22] | Off 15 in Primm. | 普瑞姆 15段路 |
[20:25] | Pull in for gas. | 开进去加气 |
[20:27] | Thank the Nevada State Patrol for their escort, | 感谢内华达州巡逻队 |
[20:29] | and send them on their way. | 然后送他们走 |
[20:32] | Tell your partner to go inside for coffee. | 让你的搭档进去喝杯咖啡 |
[20:36] | While you fill the tank, certain things will happen. | 当你在加气的时候 会发生一些事 |
[20:39] | Rykoff will come with us. | 雷科夫会跟我们走 |
[20:42] | The ladies will go free. | 女士们就会自由了 |
[20:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:52] | Marks wants to trade Rykoff for Maddie and Eleanor. | 马克斯想用雷科夫来换玛迪和埃莉诺 |
[20:55] | He’s afraid Rykoff’s gonna flip. | 他怕雷科夫会出卖他 |
[20:56] | Must be to pull this shit. | 一定是这样才会这么做的 |
[20:59] | Rykoff must have something heavy. | 雷科夫一定知道些很重要的事情 |
[21:01] | We gotta call Vegas Metro. | 我们应该打给维加斯分局 |
[21:02] | No. No cops. | 不 不能有警察 |
[21:04] | You don’t want to call the local, let’s call the Feds. | 你不想给当地警察打电话 那打给联邦调查局 |
[21:05] | Fuck the Feds. | 去他妈的联邦调查局 |
[21:07] | This is my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[21:40] | Watch the street. | 盯着这条街 |
[21:57] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的! |
[22:01] | Down on the floor! | 都趴在地上! |
[22:19] | What? Let’s hit it. Go! | 怎么样? 赶紧出发吧 快开车! |
[22:21] | Whoa. Go! | 哇哦 快开车! |
[22:23] | – Go, go, go. – Go on. Go! | – 快 快 快 – 继续开 快点! |
[22:24] | Shit! | 卧槽! |
[22:32] | Go! Go! | 快开车! 快开! |
[22:34] | Goddammit. | 该死的 |
[22:42] | Marks. | 马克斯 |
[22:46] | His people kidnapped my ex wife and daughter. | 他的人绑架了我的前妻和女儿 |
[22:49] | Now he says he won’t hurt them if I turn you over to him. | 现在他说如果我把你交给他她就不会伤害她们 |
[22:52] | Bullshit, you wouldn’t do that. | 胡说 你不会这么做的 |
[22:55] | You got one play here. You give me something, | 你现在有一个选择 你告诉我一些事情 |
[22:57] | anything that gets my family back, | 任何能让我的家人回来的事情 |
[22:59] | or I swear to God, | 否则我向上帝发誓 |
[23:00] | I’ll hand you over to Joey Marks in a heartbeat. | 我会立马把你交给乔伊·马克斯的 |
[23:07] | Who are these mutts? | 那些杂种是谁? |
[23:13] | Brothers. | 兄弟会 |
[23:14] | Samoans, Tom, Jerry. | 萨摩亚人 汤姆 杰瑞 |
[23:16] | Call ’em that ’cause nobody can pronounce their fuckin’ names. | 这么称呼他们是因为没人能读出来他俩那操蛋的名字 |
[23:19] | Where do I find them? | 我能在哪里找到他们? |
[23:21] | Safe house in the desert. Tooley Springs. | 沙漠里的安全屋 托雷斯普林斯 |
[23:24] | Sometimes use it for shit like this. | 有时候会用它来做那些下流事 |
[23:26] | You tell me how to get there. | 你告诉我怎么到那里去 |
[23:46] | -Hello. – Lieutenant Lyle, Deputy Chief Irving. | -你好 – 莱尔警督 欧文副局长 |
[23:49] | – Chief. – I’m tracking my son’s phone. | – 局长 – 我在追踪我儿子的手机 |
[23:51] | Has he checked in with you yet? | 他跟你报到过了么? |
[23:53] | He’s following protocol, sir. | 他在执行协议 长官 |
[23:54] | I left him a message earlier today, | 我今天早些时候给他留了言 |
[23:55] | he never got back to me. | 他还没有回复我 |
[23:57] | No cause for concern, chief. | 不用担心 局长 |
[23:58] | I expect to hear from him first thing in the morning. | 我希望早上第一件事就是收到他的消息 |
[24:00] | We’re tracking him, too. | 我们也在追踪他 |
[24:03] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 警督 |
[24:57] | I can’t see shit. | 我什么也没看到 |
[25:00] | They’re in there. | 他们就在里面 |
[26:11] | On the couch, front room. | 前厅长沙发上 |
[26:14] | – Samoans? – Yeah. | -萨摩亚人? -是的 |
[26:16] | Watchin’ TV. | 他们在看电视 |
[26:18] | One’s strapped. The other one I can’t tell. | 一个被绑着 另外一个我看不出来 |
[26:23] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:31] | Ah, what is this shit now? | 啊 这他妈是怎么回事? |
[26:37] | Like that’s gonna help. | 你这样就有用吗 |
[26:41] | I can’t see through your stomach, bra. | 你挡住我了 兄弟 |
[26:43] | Maybe it’s the wind again. | 可能又是风的原因 |
[26:44] | Go check the dish. | 去检查下天线 |
[26:48] | And take your fuckin’ gun. | 带上你的枪 |
[27:17] | Tom or Jerry? | 汤姆还是杰瑞? |
[27:19] | – Tom. – Who’s in the house? | – 汤姆 – 在房子里的是谁? |
[27:21] | – My brother. – Anyone else? | – 我兄弟 – 还有别人么? |
[27:24] | What’s he carrying? | 他拿的什么枪 |
[27:26] | A .44. | 点44口径 |
[28:03] | You move, you die. | 动一下 你就死定了 |
[28:07] | Get on the fucking floor nice and slow. | 老老实实给我趴地上去 |
[28:29] | Clear! | 没人 |
[28:32] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 安全了 |
[28:34] | We’re okay. | 没事儿了 |
[28:36] | – Daddy. – It’s okay, baby, it’s okay. | – 爸爸 – 没事了 宝贝 没事了 |
[28:38] | It’s okay. | 没事儿了 |
[28:45] | Whatcha doin’, Harry? | 哈里 你要干什么? |
[28:46] | I’m calling Felton, have him come take out the trash. | 我要打给费尔顿 让他来收拾这个烂摊子 |
[28:49] | Okay, wait. Before you do that, | 等一下 你打电话之前 |
[28:51] | – can I speak to you? – Okay. | – 能跟我谈一下吗? – 好的 |
[28:53] | Okay, I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 马上就回来 |
[28:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[28:57] | – You got this, Jerry? – I got this. | – 这儿你搞的定吗杰瑞? – 交给我了 |
[29:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:12] | It’s just…just…I can’t stop shaking. | 我只是 只是 抖的停不下来 |
[29:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事儿了 没关系了 |
[29:19] | Shh, shh. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 没事儿了 |
[29:22] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[29:24] | I don’t…I don’t want you to call the cops, okay? | 我不想 不想你报警 可以吗? |
[29:28] | Eleanor, you can’t let these pigs walk | 埃莉诺你不能就这么放过这帮畜生 |
[29:31] | after what they did to you and our daughter. | 你看看他们对你们都做了什么 |
[29:33] | Our daughter cannot be a witness. | 我们的女儿不能作为目击证人 |
[29:35] | – Not against Joey Marks. – We can protect her. | – 不能跟乔伊·马克斯对着干 – 我们可以保护她 |
[29:37] | No. You’re gonna have to find another way, okay? | 不可以 你得去找别的办法 知道了吗 |
[29:39] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna testify, | 因为我不会作证的 |
[29:40] | and I’m not gonna let her testify. | 而且我也不会让我女儿去作证 |
[29:45] | Okay, but you and Maddie | 好吧 但是你和玛迪 |
[29:46] | have to get out of Vegas by tomorrow morning. | 明早之前必须离开维加斯 |
[29:48] | – And go where? – L.A. My place. | – 那我们去哪儿? – 去洛杉矶我那里 |
[29:51] | Until this blows over. | 直到这件事儿解决了 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 很好 |
[30:01] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[30:03] | Take Eleanor and Maddie to the car. | 带埃莉诺和玛迪上车 |
[30:05] | Gotta stop off at their place and get some stuff | 我们得去一趟她们住的地儿 取点东西 |
[30:07] | before we go back to the hotel. | 然后再回酒店 |
[30:10] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[30:13] | Go on. I won’t be long. | 去吧 我一会儿就来 |
[30:40] | You put a gun to my daughter’s head. | 你敢拿枪对着我女儿 |
[32:42] | Top lock sticks a little. | 上面的锁不太好开 |
[32:44] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[32:45] | Extradition hearing is this morning. | 我们早上要去引渡听证会 |
[32:46] | We’re on the road by noon back to L.A. | 中午回洛杉矶 |
[32:48] | I’m home by dinner. | 晚上到家 |
[32:49] | Great. I hope nothing happens before then. | 很好 我希望不要再节外生枝了 |
[32:51] | Eleanor. | 埃莉诺 |
[32:53] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[32:55] | Billets is gonna send some cops | 比利茨会派几个警察 |
[32:57] | to pick you up at the airport, | 去机场接你们 |
[32:58] | and take you to my place. | 然后送到我住的地方去 |
[32:59] | They’ll look in on you later. | 晚一点他们会再过去看一下 |
[33:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 知道了 |
[33:05] | Dad, please come with us, Dad. | 爸爸 求你跟我们一起走吧 爸爸 |
[33:07] | – Honey, I can’t. – No, Dad, please. | – 宝贝 我走不了 – 爸爸 求你了 |
[33:09] | Honey, I can’t. | 宝贝 我真走不掉 |
[33:11] | There are some things I have to do. | 我还有些事情要办 |
[33:13] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[33:15] | none of those people will ever bother you again. | 那些坏人再也不会来烦你了 |
[33:19] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[33:21] | Okay. | 相信 |
[33:22] | Now, look, your mother’s very upset, | 听着 你妈妈现在很沮丧 |
[33:24] | and she has every right to be, | 我们要体谅她 |
[33:26] | but I would never knowingly put you in harm’s way. | 我绝对不会再让你受到一点伤害的 |
[33:29] | I hope you know that. | 希望你记住这一点 |
[33:32] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[33:34] | Just like I knew you’d come back for us. | 就像我知道你一定会去救我们的 |
[33:45] | I’ll be home tonight. | 我今晚就回去 |
[33:49] | We need to get through security. | 我们得去过安检了 |
[33:53] | Eleanor, there’s a Glock in the record cabinet, | 埃莉诺 我的储物柜里有一把格洛克手枪 |
[33:56] | and a 12 gauge on the top shelf in my bedroom closet. | 还有一把12口径散弹枪在我的卧室衣柜最上面那层 |
[33:58] | I just want you to know where they are. | 我就是想让你心里有个底儿 |
[34:00] | Okay? | 知道了吗? |
[34:03] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[34:16] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[34:18] | I’m Dave Warren representing Mr. Rykoff. | 我是雷科夫先生的代表律师 戴夫·沃伦 |
[34:20] | Before we waive extradition… | 在我们放弃引渡之前 |
[34:21] | What? You’re not fighting it? | 什么? 你们都不争取一下? |
[34:23] | Well, what would be the point? | 有那个必要吗? |
[34:24] | You got the murder weapon and you tied it to my client. | 你们找到了凶器 并且认定就是我的委托人的 |
[34:26] | How it got there and who put it there | 以至于那把枪是怎么被放到那儿 被谁放的 |
[34:27] | is a matter for another day. | 现在已经不重要了 |
[34:29] | I need some assurances | 我现在需要确保 |
[34:30] | about the security of his transport to L.A. | 我的委托人安全的送回洛杉矶 |
[34:32] | We’ll drive straight through, no stops. | 我们会一路开回去 中途不停 |
[34:35] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 正合我意 |
[34:39] | Docket 6-2-0-5, State versus Lucas Rykoff. | 第6205号案件 内华达州公诉卢卡斯·雷科夫 |
[34:43] | Thank you, Tess. | 谢谢你 苔丝 |
[34:46] | This matter is an extradition hearing. | 这件案子是引渡听证会 |
[34:48] | – Is the State ready? – The State is ready, Judge. | – 州代表律师准备好了吗? – 准备好了 法官大人 |
[34:50] | David Warren representing the defendant. | 我是被告人的代表律师戴夫·沃伦 |
[34:52] | Your Honor, if I may, | 法官大人 |
[34:54] | at this time the defendant wishes to waive his right | 请允许我代表我的委托人 |
[34:56] | to contest extradition to the state of California. | 申请放弃被引渡回加州的权利 |
[34:59] | So noted. Tess, what’s next. | 批准 苔丝 下一个 |
[35:15] | Be right with you. | 马上回来 |
[35:17] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[35:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:24] | Uh, yes sir, this afternoon, | 恩 是的 今天下午 |
[35:26] | as soon as he’s processed… | 只要手续一办完 |
[35:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:29] | Marks. | 马克斯 |
[35:30] | You ever come near my family again, | 你要是再敢靠近我家人一步 |
[35:32] | I’ll cut your strings and leave you drooling in a chair. | 我就让你下半辈子在轮椅上过 |
[35:41] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me | 我猜你是不打算告诉我 |
[35:42] | what happened last night, huh? | 昨晚发生了什么 是吗 |
[35:43] | You’re right, I’m not. Let’s go. | 没错 没那打算 我们走 |
[35:57] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[35:59] | We ran that vehicle search on Lilliat Saroyan, got a hit. | 我们查了一下莉蕾特·萨洛扬名下登记的车辆 发现了一点线索 |
[36:02] | 2012 Altima registered to this address. | 那是一辆2012年的阿蒂玛 用的这个地址 |
[36:05] | Tony Allen’s Vegas office. You lookin’ for the car? | 托尼·艾伦在拉斯维加斯的办公室 你们还在找那辆车呢吗? |
[36:07] | We found it. Been in our impound for a week. | 我们找到了 被我们扣了一个星期了 |
[36:10] | She left it at the Greyhound station. | 她把车丢在灰狗车站了 |
[36:11] | Shit. She could be anywhere. | 妈的 这回可找不到她了 |
[36:13] | Oh, we’ll process it for prints in case she surfaces. | 我们会采集一下指纹 以便以后做比对 |
[36:15] | – Thanks. – All right, detective, remember our deal. | – 谢了 – 别客气 警探 别忘了咱们说好的 |
[36:18] | Partners on Rykoff. | 雷科夫的案子 |
[36:19] | He starts giving up secrets on Marks, | 关于马克斯 一旦他松口了 |
[36:21] | I’m your first phone call. | 记得马上给我电话 |
[36:22] | Right. | 没问题 |
[36:23] | Nevada trooper will give you a courtesy escort | 内华达骑警会护送你们一段 |
[36:25] | – to the state line. – Appreciate it. | – 就到州界那里 – 谢了 |
[36:34] | What are you so happy about? | 你乐个什么劲儿? |
[36:35] | Why shouldn’t I be? | 我还不能乐了? |
[36:37] | First degree murder indictment doesn’t worry you? | 一级谋杀罪名指控都吓不倒你? |
[36:39] | Man, I got an alibi. | 老兄 我有不在场证明 |
[36:40] | We heard different. | 我们听到的可不是这个 |
[36:42] | I got no motive to kill Tony Allen. | 我没有作案动机 |
[36:44] | Joey Marks told you to. That was your motive. | 乔伊·马克斯指使你的 这就是你的动机 |
[36:46] | My lawyer’s gonna shred that search warrant, | 我的律师会把那张搜查令销毁的 |
[36:48] | and he’s gonna shred you, Bosch, | 然后他也会把你也弄死的 博斯 |
[36:49] | for planting that fucking gun. | 敢把那把破枪栽到我头上 |
[36:51] | That gun gets kicked, I’m home free. | 一旦那把枪没有了 我就可以回家了 |
[36:53] | If that happens, which it won’t, then what? | 虽然不会如你所愿 但假如是又怎样? |
[36:55] | As far as Joey Marks is concerned, you’re dead, | 只要乔伊·马克斯还有所顾虑 你就死定了 |
[36:58] | wherever you are, the streets or in the joint. | 不管你躲到哪里 |
[37:01] | – Unless you cooperate. – Fuck you. | – 除非你跟我们合作 – 去你妈的 |
[37:22] | Rykoff Luke. | 雷科夫·卢克 |
[37:24] | Extradition out of Vegas on a 1-87. | 谋杀罪 要求遣送出拉斯维加斯 |
[37:26] | Kiko, I want him put on keep-away status, 100 percent isolation. | 吉克 我要保证他被百分之一百完全隔离 |
[37:31] | All right, when the sheriff’s come to pick him up, | 等警官来押送他的时候 |
[37:32] | make sure they know to put him in protective custody | 把他关进去之前 |
[37:35] | on a John Doe lodging. | 确保有人看着他 |
[37:44] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[37:45] | Not now, Mank, I gotta get home. | 现在没空 曼克 我得回家了 |
[37:47] | Billets wants to see you immediately, | 比利茨警督现在要见你 |
[37:50] | as soon as his feet hit the premises, APB. | 只要他一到 立马通告他 |
[37:53] | – Pretend you didn’t see me. – I can’t do it, buddy. | – 你就当没看到我 – 做不到啊 老兄 |
[37:55] | Bring me the head of Hieronymus Bosch. | 快把博斯给我揪过来 |
[37:58] | Her exact fuckin’ words. | 她原话 |
[37:59] | Ah, shit. | 他妈的 |
[38:07] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[38:09] | You were just gonna leave | 你都准备走了 |
[38:10] | without giving me a full report. | 你还没跟我汇报呢 |
[38:12] | I need to get home. My family’s waiting for me. | 我得回家了 家里人在等我 |
[38:14] | How are they? | 她们怎么样了? |
[38:15] | Well, they were pretty shaky | 今早我送她们去机场的时候 |
[38:16] | when I took them to the airport this morning. | 还吓得够呛呢 |
[38:18] | Well, I can understand. | 我能理解 |
[38:20] | I can also understand why | 同样 我也能够理解你 |
[38:21] | certain decisions were made in haste last night. | 为什么昨晚着急做了这种决定 |
[38:23] | – I appreciate that. – But– | – 谢谢 – 不过 |
[38:24] | – Okay. – You need to talk to Eleanor. | – 行了 – 你得劝劝埃莉诺 |
[38:26] | Get her to file on these thugs. | 让她出面指认这些混蛋 |
[38:28] | Letting them walk is a mistake, | 实在不能就这么放过他们 |
[38:30] | and I am compromised because you told me about it. | 虽然我现在是妥协了 那也是因为你拜托我的 |
[38:32] | She isn’t gonna change her mind. | 她不会改变主意的 |
[38:33] | They belong in prison. | 他们得进监狱待着 |
[38:35] | Look, no way Joey Marks is gonna let those guys skate | 乔伊·马克斯不会放过那俩人的 |
[38:38] | after screwing this up. | 他们把事情都搞砸了 |
[38:39] | They will get what is coming to them. | 他们会得到报应的 |
[38:43] | Do you really want the full report? | 你还需要完整的报告吗? |
[38:47] | No, I do not. | 不 我不需要 |
[38:49] | I just hope this doesn’t come back to bite us all in the ass. | 我就希望不要再惹出什么麻烦来了 |
[38:51] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[38:54] | Go be with your family. | 回去陪你家里人吧 |
[38:56] | Thanks, Grace. | 谢了格蕾丝 |
[39:03] | – Dad. – Whoa, what are you people doing in my house? | – 爸爸 – 哇喔 瞧你们把我屋整的 |
[39:09] | Hey, how you guys settling in? | 嘿 你们睡哪个房间? |
[39:10] | – In the spare room. – Good. | – 客房 – 很好 |
[39:12] | – Find the towels? – Same place they always were. | – 找到毛巾了吗? – 还在老地方 |
[39:15] | Brought some food. | 我买了点吃的 |
[39:16] | – What are we having? – Mexican. | – 是什么? – 墨西哥菜 |
[39:18] | Poquito Mas. Best Mexican take out in L.A. | Poquito Mas 洛杉矶最好的墨西哥外卖 |
[39:21] | And I got you a new phone. | 我还给你新买了部电话 |
[39:25] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[39:27] | Why don’t you go set it up. | 你去把卡装上吧 |
[39:28] | Your mom and I’ll put food on the table. | 我跟你妈妈来弄饭 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:33] | I’ll grab some plates. | 我来拿盘子 |
[39:47] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样? |
[39:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:50] | She seems fine but it could all be a front. | 她看起来还好 但可能只是表面现象 |
[39:54] | I got a friend in behavioral, | 我在行为经济学方面有认识的人 |
[39:55] | shrink they sent me to last year. | 一个精神病学家 他们去年介绍给我的 |
[39:57] | You want I should reach out, see if she’ll talk to her? | 要不要我跟她联系一下 看看要不要跟玛迪谈谈? |
[39:59] | Oh, give it a couple of days, see how she does. | 哦 等再过几天的 看她恢复的如何 |
[40:01] | How’d the extradition go? | 引渡的咋样? |
[40:03] | Routine. Rykoff waived, we brought him back, booked him. | 都按老规矩来 雷科夫放弃引渡 我们把他带回来了 关着呢 |
[40:06] | Does that mean we can go home? | 那是不是说我们可以回家了? |
[40:08] | Not just yet. | 再等等 |
[40:12] | Where’d you find this? | 你在哪儿找到这个的? |
[40:14] | Back of the linen closet. | 壁橱后面 |
[40:17] | Our trip to Catalina. | 我们去卡特琳娜岛的时候买的 |
[40:19] | Midwestern girl. You didn’t even believe flying fish existed. | 中西部女孩 你竟然不相信有会飞的鱼 |
[40:22] | I still don’t. | 我现在还是不相信 |
[40:26] | I see you redid the kitchen. | 你把厨房重新装修了 |
[40:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[40:31] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[40:36] | So fuckin’ weird being back here. | 再回来这儿感觉太他妈奇怪了 |
[40:39] | Ain’t it the truth. | 可不是吗 |
[40:40] | He’s runnin’ out of the house with his, like, mask askew | 他跑出去的时候 面具都歪了 |
[40:42] | lookin’ out of one eye, runnin’ into a wall. | 只有一只眼睛能看见 结果撞墙上去了 |
[40:45] | – His mask askew. – | 面具都歪了 |
[40:47] | Robbie, you are so full of shit. | 罗比 你真是满嘴跑火车 |
[40:50] | – Hey, you know last night. – Yeah. | – 嘿 你知道昨晚咋回事吗 – 当然 |
[40:51] | Did y’all fuckin’ bump somebody in there? | 你们进去把人给崩了? |
[40:53] | No, bro, just the ceiling. | 没有 老兄 打的天花板 |
[40:55] | Gets their attention. | 就是吓吓他们 |
[40:56] | Well, is sure as shit got mine, I tell ya that. | 确实吓到我了 老实说 |
[40:58] | All that fuckin’ dry wall dusk up in my nose. | 那墙灰全他妈进我鼻子里去了 |
[41:01] | That shit is fuckin’ carcinogenic. | 那玩意儿他妈的致癌的 |
[41:06] | Now, what’s that? | 这是啥? |
[41:07] | It’s your end. | 你的酬劳 |
[41:09] | Mm-hm. Thank you. | 恩 谢谢 |
[41:19] | Cap. | 老大 |
[41:21] | – Cap. – How’s it goin’? | – 老大 – 怎么样了? |
[41:23] | It’s goin’ fine, just fine. | 进展的挺顺利的 挺好 |
[41:26] | How are you all doin’? | 你们咋样 |
[41:28] | Can’t complain. | 好得很 |
[41:31] | Irving. | 欧文 |
[41:33] | I’m told you did real good last night. | 他们说你昨晚表现的不错 |
[41:34] | Yes, you should have seen him. | 是啊 你真应该亲眼看看的 |
[41:36] | He took out this big beaner | 他表现的那样子 |
[41:38] | like he was fuckin’ Ronda Rousey. | 还真以为自己是尤达·鲁西呢 |
[41:40] | Uh-huh. Yeah, thank you. | 嗯 呵呵 谢谢啊 |
[41:41] | I, uh– I think. | 我 嗯 我想 |
[41:44] | Thanks for the dinero. | 谢谢你的钱 |
[41:47] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[41:50] | There’s good times ahead. | 好日子还在后头呢 |
[41:51] | Good times. | 好 日子 |
[41:57] | You’re the key that’s gonna unlock | 我们还要指望你 |
[41:59] | a lot of new doors for us. | 给我们开启许多新世界的大门 |
[42:06] | Just glad to be a part of it. | 很高兴能加入你们 |
[42:07] | Oh, no, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 还没 |
[42:10] | You’re not a part of it yet. | 你还不是我们的一员呢 |
[42:13] | I’m not? | 还不是? |
[42:19] | There’s one more thing you gotta do first. | 你还要再做一件事情 |
[42:22] | We have a little… | 我们有一个小小的 |
[42:25] | initiation ritual. | 入会仪式 |
[42:26] | We like to call it the Iron Rodeo. | 我们喜欢叫它铁牛竞技 |
[42:32] | Rodeo? What you, uh | 竞技? 那是 恩 |
[42:34] | What you mean, like riding horses and shit? | 那是什么 像骑马一样的吗? |
[42:35] | Yeah, it’s somethin’ like that. | 没错 跟那个差不对 |
[42:36] | All right. Yeah, but I don’t ride horses. | 好吧 不过我我不会骑马 |
[42:42] | You’ll ride this one. | 这个你可得骑 |
[43:07] | Come on, man. Down to your skivvies. | 来吧 兄弟 外套什么都脱了 |
[43:09] | Anything you don’t want covered in oil for the next 20 years. | 有啥值钱的都先摘了 别整的掉油里面去了 |
[43:17] | You guys all did this? | 这玩意儿你们都骑过了? |
[43:19] | – For real? – All of us. | – 真的? – 全都骑过 |
[43:20] | Even O’Grady. | 包括奥格雷迪 |
[43:23] | Now that I would have liked to see. | 现在轮到我们看你表演了 |
[44:28] | Get up there, you little bitch! | 快上去 你个小婊子 |
[45:11] | Ride that thing! | 尽情享受吧! |
[45:51] | Fuck’s this? | 这他妈是啥? |
[45:52] | I think it’s a wire. | 好像是个窃听器 |
[45:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[45:56] | Can you wipe it? | 能把记录抹掉吗? |
[45:58] | Keep him busy. | 别让他闲下来 |
[45:59] | You got it. | 交给我吧 |