时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | – Bosch. – Bosch. Iverson. | – 我是博斯 – 博斯. 我是艾弗森 |
[00:32] | Iverson. | 艾弗森 |
[00:35] | It’s fuckin’ 4:00 in the morning. | 现在才他妈凌晨四点 |
[00:37] | We got a search warrant for Lucky Rykoff’s place. | 我们拿到了拉克奇·雷科夫房子的搜查许可 |
[00:39] | We’re executing it now. | 正准备去呢 |
[00:40] | Rykoff? From the strip joint? | 那个脱衣舞夜总会的雷科夫? |
[00:42] | Yeah, your pal. Joey Marks’ guy. | 是啊 朋友 乔伊·马克斯的伙计 |
[00:45] | How the hell did you get a warrant? | 你们到底是怎么拿到许可的? |
[00:46] | Got a hit on those prints you asked us to run. | 从你让我们调查的指纹中发现了线索 |
[00:50] | You found Rykoff’s prints on Tony Allen’s jacket? | 你们在托尼爱伦的夹克上发现了雷科夫留下的痕迹? |
[00:53] | I’ll text you the address if you want to join us. | 我把地址发给你 你想来的话就过来看看 |
[00:55] | Or maybe you just want to go back to bed. | 或者你想继续睡大觉也行 |
[00:57] | Don’t do anything before I get there. | 在我过去之前 什么都不要做 |
[00:59] | We’re not waiting on you, Bosch. | 我们不会等你的 博斯 |
[01:02] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[01:28] | Iverson. | 艾弗森 |
[01:29] | Sit tight. | 放着别动 |
[01:30] | – Bosch. – Come here. | – 博斯 – 过来 |
[01:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么鬼? |
[01:33] | – SWAT? – I thought you’d be pleased. | – 还找了特警? - 我以为你会很开心 |
[01:35] | How about we talk to the guy first. | 不应该先跟他问话吗 |
[01:37] | Just because we found his prints on Allen’s jacket | 仅凭在爱伦的夹克上发现了他的痕迹 |
[01:39] | doesn’t mean he killed him. | 不能证明他就是凶手 |
[01:40] | Rykoff’s been on our radar. | 我们已经开始监视雷科夫了 |
[01:42] | Drugs, prostitution. | 吸毒 卖淫 |
[01:44] | And if he killed Allen | 如果是他杀了爱伦 |
[01:46] | Look, we get what we need, you might get what you need. | 我们就能拿我们想要的 你也可以拿你想要的 |
[01:49] | Just what is it that you need? | 这就是你想要的? |
[01:50] | Joey Marks. And Rykoff can get us there. | 我们的目标是乔伊·马克斯 雷科夫是个饵 |
[01:53] | This is bullshit. This is my case. | 放屁 这是我的案子 |
[01:55] | You’re Big footing me on this for some glory. | 如果你能协助我破了这个案子的话 功劳也不小 |
[01:57] | You know something, asshole, | 你懂什么 混蛋 |
[01:58] | you should be happy I invited you to the party. | 你应该为参与我的行动感到高兴 |
[02:00] | You’re pissed I broke it open. | 我开始行动却把你惹毛了 |
[02:02] | All right, boys, saddle up. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计们 做好准备 我们出发 |
[02:05] | Let’s go. Move it out. | 搬出来 我们走了 |
[03:16] | We’ve got movement | 我们已经移动至 |
[03:17] | in the rear bedroom. | 后面的卧室 |
[03:17] | I repeat, we’ve got movement in the rear bedroom. | 重复一遍 我们已经移动至后面的卧室 |
[03:22] | – Get on the floor! – Okay, okay, okay. | – 趴到地上! -好 好 好 |
[03:25] | – Get down on the floor! – Okay. Harmony, calm down. | – 下来趴到地上! – 好 哈莫尼 别慌 |
[03:27] | On the floor! | 趴下! |
[03:28] | Off the bed, on the floor! | 快点下床!趴到地上! |
[03:31] | Settle down, all right? | 冷静点 好吗? |
[03:32] | Hey, be cool man, all right? | 嘿 冷静一点行吗? |
[03:34] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[03:35] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后! |
[03:36] | Hey, Pinky, be cool. | 嘿 小粉 冷静点 |
[03:38] | Okay, baby. | 好的 宝贝儿 |
[03:39] | – Harmony, relax. – I am. Ouch! Asshole. | – 哈莫尼 别紧张 - 我没紧张 混蛋! |
[03:43] | You want to tell me what the fuck this is about? | 你们告诉我这他妈的是什么情况? |
[04:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:13] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:16] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:19] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:21] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:24] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:27] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:29] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[04:43] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[04:48] | We’ll handle the search. | 这项调查将由我们负责 |
[04:49] | Stick around and keep an eye on locking up. | 保持巡逻 密切关注周边情况 |
[04:51] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[04:52] | Let’s keep this tight, Iverson. | 速战速决 艾弗森 |
[05:00] | Sorry to fuck up your beauty sleep, ladies. | 很抱歉打搅你们的美梦 女士们 |
[05:12] | Mr. LAPD. | LAPD的探长 |
[05:13] | What, is this payback for the other night? | 这是对那晚的报复? |
[05:15] | We’re gonna take a look around. | 我们要在四周搜查一下 |
[05:16] | You’re not gonna find anything. | 你们不会找到任何有价值的东西的 |
[05:20] | Fuck, this isn’t about Tony Allen, is it? | 擦 不是爱伦那事吧? |
[05:22] | Man, I haven’t left Vegas in months. | 老兄 我这几个月一直在拉斯维加斯呆着 |
[05:24] | I’m tellin’ you I wasn’t in L.A. The night he got killed. | 我告诉过你 他被杀的那天晚上我不在洛杉矶 |
[05:26] | – I can prove that shit. – Put a plug in it. | – 我可以证明我说的是真的 – 把嘴闭上 |
[05:28] | You can tell us your story down at the station. | 你可以在警局好好讲讲你的故事 |
[06:26] | – Iverson! – In here. | – 艾弗森! – 过来 |
[06:29] | Hey, sorry I forgot to flush. There’s a drought and all. | 嘿 抱歉我忘了冲厕所了 这里总是停水 |
[06:34] | Well, well, well. Bingo. | 哟 哟 哟 找到啦 |
[06:36] | – 22. – That what you were lookin’ for? | – 口径22 – 这就是你要找的东西? |
[06:45] | Who’s lucky now? | 现在哪个才是幸运儿? |
[06:50] | We found your gun, asshole. | 我们找到了你的枪 混蛋 |
[06:53] | What’s that? That’s not my gun. | 那是什么? 那不是我的枪 |
[06:55] | Get him dressed. Where you’re goin’, | 给他穿上衣服 |
[06:57] | you’re gonna want to wear more than that, big fella. | 穿好衣服跟我们走一趟吧 大个子 |
[06:59] | What the fuck are you doin’, man? | 你他妈到底在干什么? |
[07:01] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[07:02] | he was in there first, he was in there by himself. | 它一开始就在那了 神不知鬼不觉就在那了 |
[07:03] | He planted that shit. That is not my gun. | 不知道是谁栽赃的 那不是我的枪 |
[07:05] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[07:07] | Hey, that’s not my fuckin’ gun, man. | 喂 那把枪真他妈不是我的 伙计 |
[07:09] | You know it’s not my fuckin’ gun. | 你知道那他妈的不是我的枪 |
[07:13] | Oh, man. | 拜托 |
[07:20] | He seemed surprised. | 他看上去很惊讶 |
[07:22] | Surprised we found it. | 他惊讶的是我们找到了枪 |
[07:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[07:27] | It ain’t right. | 事情好像不太对 |
[07:29] | Why would he keep it? | 为什么他还会留着那把枪? |
[07:31] | He whacks Allen in L.A., he pitches the gun, | 他在洛杉矶杀了爱伦之后 |
[07:33] | throws it down a storm drain. | 完全可以随便找个下水道把枪扔了 |
[07:34] | Maybe his mama gave it to him for his birthday. | 也许那枪是他妈妈给他的生日礼物 |
[07:37] | Who knows. If they weren’t idiots, we wouldn’t catch ’em. | 谁知道呢 如果他们聪明一点儿的话 我们也抓不住他们了 |
[07:40] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[07:43] | It’s too easy. | 这一切太简单了 |
[07:44] | Let’s confirm it’s the murder weapon, | 让我们先来确认一下那把枪是不是凶器 |
[07:46] | then decide how easy it is. | 再来决定案件的复杂程度吧 |
[08:26] | Usual? | 和往常一样? |
[08:29] | Yeah. Chatty motherfucker in the morning. | 大清早话特么太多了 |
[08:43] | That all today, officer? | 今天就这些吗 警官? |
[08:46] | Oh, I got to have some Krispy Kremes, too. | 哦 我还要一些甜甜圈 |
[08:56] | Mm. Have a blessed day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[09:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[09:02] | She knows that we go all the way back to the academy. | 她知道我们在赶回学校 |
[09:06] | Well, then, she’s cool with me, right? | 好吧 她没生我的气吧? |
[09:07] | Yeah, she’s cool. | 没有 |
[09:09] | Just play it straight. Be yourself. | 直接了当 做你自己就好 |
[09:13] | Yeah, what do I call her? | 知道了 我该怎么称呼她? |
[09:14] | – Mo. – Mo? | – 莫. – 莫? |
[09:17] | Yeah, call her Mo. | 嗯 叫她莫就行 |
[09:22] | I’m chill, man. | 兄弟 我有点紧张 |
[09:24] | And don’t say chill, either. | 也别说紧张 |
[09:37] | Hey. How are you? | 嘿 你好 |
[09:40] | Too blessed to be stressed, baby. How are you? | 受宠不惊 宝贝 你好啊 |
[09:43] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[09:44] | This is George. | 这是乔治 |
[09:46] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[09:47] | It’s nice to meet you, Mo. | 很高兴认识你 莫 |
[09:50] | Don’t call me Mo. | 别叫我莫 |
[09:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[09:59] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[10:03] | Wednesday night. Plans? | 周三晚上有事吗? |
[10:05] | No. Wide open. | 没有 档期很空 |
[10:08] | – Eddie’s got the details. – All right. | – 艾迪会详细告诉你的 – 好吧 |
[10:10] | I shouldn’t have to tell you to keep your mouth shut, but I will. | 我本来没必要提醒你管好你的嘴 现在我要说一下 |
[10:13] | Ah, shit, I’m chill. | 靠 我好紧张 |
[10:23] | You and Dad. How often you see him? | 你和你父亲 多久见一次? |
[10:25] | Oh, shit, I don’t know. | 靠 我不知道 |
[10:27] | Uh, every couple weeks I go by to see my mom. | 我两周去看我妈妈一次 |
[10:29] | Sometimes I see him, sometimes I don’t. | 有时候会顺便见到他 有时候见不到 |
[10:32] | You ever talk about work? | 你们聊工作的事吗? |
[10:34] | If he asks. | 如果他问的话 |
[10:39] | How would you feel about doing a little more of that? | 更进一步你看怎样? |
[10:41] | A little more what? | 进什么? |
[10:42] | Talkin’ shop with Pop? | 跟波普开清谈会 |
[10:46] | It’s no problem. | 没问题啊 |
[10:52] | All right. See ya, Eddie. | 好吧 回头见 艾迪 |
[10:54] | Later. | 回头见 |
[11:00] | God, shit, man. | 靠 他妈的 |
[11:01] | – What? – I said chill. | – 怎么了? -我说紧张 |
[11:03] | Goddamn. | 真该死 |
[11:07] | Don’t sweat it. She liked you. | 别紧张 她挺喜欢你的 |
[11:10] | Yeah, all right. How could you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道? |
[11:12] | – I can tell. – Uh-huh. | – 我就是知道 – 是吗 |
[11:14] | But you. You have got to chill. | 但是你得冷静冷静 |
[11:16] | Oh, that’s right. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | We’ll be back. | 我们等会儿回来 |
[11:28] | I need a cup of coffee or something. | 我需要一杯咖啡什么的 |
[11:29] | It’s been a long night. | 都一个晚上了 |
[11:30] | Ah, cocaine’s wearing off? | 可卡因的药效没有了啊? |
[11:32] | Tough shit. | 逼事儿真多 |
[11:44] | I know you got history with this guy, | 我知道你跟这家伙有过节 |
[11:45] | but I should take the lead here. | 但这儿应该是我说了算 |
[11:46] | I’m not comfortable with that. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[11:48] | Anything local comes up, you give me the high sign, | 如果是跟你方有关的事宜 只要你示意一下 |
[11:50] | I’ll let you step in. | 我就允许你介入 |
[11:51] | The whole thing is local, Bosch. | 所有都跟我方有密切关系 博斯 |
[11:53] | Tony Allen lived in L.A. He was killed there, also. | 托尼·爱伦住在洛杉矶 他也是在那里被杀的 |
[11:55] | And his killer’s right here in Vegas in there. | 而杀害他的凶手就在维加斯 就在审讯室 |
[11:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:59] | Look, professional courtesy. | 从职业规矩上来讲 |
[12:01] | It’s my murder, I talk to him first. | 这是我的凶杀案 该我先问他话 |
[12:02] | Up to the captain. | 这是警监决定的 |
[12:04] | We’ll see how he wants to handle the others. | 拭目以待他怎么解决其同伙吧 |
[12:06] | What others? | 什么同伙? |
[12:07] | Captain invited some known associates of Joey Marks | 警监邀请了与乔伊·马克斯有关的人 |
[12:10] | to come in for a chat. | 来这儿聊聊 |
[12:11] | Your buddy Billy from the titty bar. | 你在脱衣舞吧认识的小伙伴 |
[12:13] | Allen’s poker pal at the Mirage. | 爱伦在海市蜃楼的牌友 |
[12:15] | What the hell’s she doing here? | 她在这儿要干什么? |
[12:17] | They ID’d her off her comp card. | 他们从她的宣传卡上认出了她 |
[12:18] | You’re saying she’s an associate of Joey Marks? | 你是说她和乔伊·马克斯有联系? |
[12:20] | – It’s in her file. – It’s a mistake. | – 写在她的档案里啊 – 这肯定搞错了 |
[12:22] | Is she under arrest? | 她现在被逮捕了吗? |
[12:23] | Came in of her own accord. Voluntarily. | 是她自己愿意来的 |
[12:26] | You said you didn’t know her. | 你说你不认识她 |
[12:27] | Piss off. | 滚犊子 |
[12:33] | What am I doing here, Harry? | 我来这儿干嘛 哈里? |
[12:35] | Is this about Tony Allen? | 这跟托尼·爱伦有关? |
[12:36] | Careful what you say. We’re on camera. | 注意言行 录像机在呢 |
[12:38] | What’d they tell you? | 他们跟你说了什么? |
[12:39] | They didn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都没有说 |
[12:41] | They just threatened our business, | 他们威胁我们的生意 |
[12:42] | talking about mob ties and pulling our casino license. | 说些什么暴徒还有吊销我们赌场执照的话 |
[12:45] | It’s bullshit. | 都是狗屁 |
[12:46] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这些吗? |
[12:48] | Don’t lie to me, Harry. Is this about your case? | 别骗我 哈里 这些跟你的案子有关吗? |
[12:49] | Let me talk to the captain, get this sorted out. | 我要去跟警监谈谈 得解决这事儿 |
[12:51] | – I’ll be right back. – Jesus, Harry. | – 我等会儿回来 – 天哪 哈里 |
[12:59] | But don’t worry. It’s under control. | 别担心 一切尽在掌控 |
[13:01] | – Yes. – Captain. | – 是的 – 警监 |
[13:03] | That woman you brought in, Eleanor Wish, | 那个女人埃莉诺·渥什 |
[13:05] | she’s got nothin’ to do with this case. | 她跟这个案子没有一毛钱关系 |
[13:08] | Let me call you back. | 我一会儿给你回电话 |
[13:12] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[13:13] | I interviewed her yesterday about Allen. | 我昨天问过她关于爱伦的事儿 |
[13:16] | You interviewed. | 你问过 |
[13:17] | She didn’t even know his last name. | 她连那人姓啥都不知道 |
[13:20] | Iverson, get a cup of coffee. | 艾弗森 去倒一杯咖啡 |
[13:28] | I want her kicked loose. | 你得放了她 |
[13:32] | Because she’s your ex-wife? | 就因为她是你前妻? |
[13:34] | No, because she’s got nothin’ to do with this. Any of it. | 不是 因为她跟此事无关 完全无关 |
[13:36] | Well, you don’t get to decide that. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[13:38] | You should have told us how you knew her, detective. | 警探 你得告诉我们你了解她多少 |
[13:40] | But you went about it the wrong way. | 但是却与我们背道而驰 |
[13:42] | You should have been straight up with us. | 你应该跟我们坦诚相见 |
[13:44] | What do you want, Captain? | 你到底要怎么样 警监? |
[13:45] | I want to know what your ex-wife knows | 我想知道你的前妻了解的 |
[13:46] | about Joey Marks and his organization. | 关于乔伊·马克斯和他组织的事儿 |
[13:48] | Nothing. She played poker once in a while with Allen, that’s it. | 啥都不知道 她就和艾伦玩过一次扑克 没了 |
[13:51] | She ever mention a guy named Tim Kirsch? | 她提到过一个叫做提姆·科什的人吗? |
[13:54] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[13:55] | He puts money on the streets for Marks. | 他为马克斯放贷 |
[13:56] | He makes sure he gets paid back. | 并确保收账工作 |
[13:58] | What’s he got to do with Eleanor? | 这跟埃莉诺有什么关系? |
[14:00] | She’s been seen with him over the years. | 我们发现这些年他们一直有来往 |
[14:02] | Enough contact to open a file on her. | 他们的密切关系足以让我审查她了 |
[14:07] | So how do we fix this? | 所以我们要怎么做? |
[14:08] | Make us part of the case. | 让我们参与这个案子 |
[14:10] | Beginning to end. | 从头至尾 |
[14:11] | If Rykoff did this, he did it for Marks. | 如果是雷科夫干的 那么他是为马克斯做的 |
[14:14] | You’re using my ex wife to leverage me | 你们通过我前妻利用我 |
[14:16] | to get to Joey Marks. | 接近乔伊·马克斯 |
[14:18] | What, you get the glory, we get the paperwork | 什么 荣誉你来拿 重活儿我们干 |
[14:20] | while you ride off into the sunset | 你英雄暮年还抓住了 |
[14:21] | with a guy we’ve been chasing for years? | 我们多年追捕的犯罪 |
[14:23] | No, that doesn’t fly. | 不划算吗? |
[14:25] | Come on, make it official. | 别废话了 正式达成协议吧 |
[14:29] | Let me call my lieutenant, buy you onto the case. | 我跟我的警督说一声 让你介入这个案子 |
[14:31] | – I want to talk to him. – Her. | – 我想和他谈谈 – 是她 |
[14:33] | Whatever. | 无所谓嘛 |
[14:37] | – Hey, thanks, sweetheart. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你啦 小甜心 – 你太客气了 |
[14:40] | I need you to do a cover sheet and fax this. | 你去做一个封面然后发传真 |
[14:44] | – Okay. – All right, and wait for confirmation. | – 好的 – 然后等待审批下来 |
[14:46] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[14:47] | Ooh, pickin’ up the lingo. Good for you. | 哦 行话都说得那么溜了 行啊你 |
[14:50] | 10-4, Lieutenant. | 明白 警督 |
[14:54] | Harry. How’s it going? | 哈里 怎么样了呀? |
[14:56] | There’s been an arrest in the Allen murder. | 爱伦凶杀案抓了一个嫌疑犯 |
[14:58] | Luke Rykoff. He runs a strip club for Joey Marks. | 卢克·雷科夫 他给乔伊·马克斯经营脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:01] | You like him for it? | 你觉得是他? |
[15:02] | Well, they do. | 是他们觉得 |
[15:04] | I’m here with Captain Felton of Las Vegas Metro. | 我现在和拉斯维加斯的警监费尔顿在一起 |
[15:07] | We think we should make it a joint investigation. | 我们觉得我们得联合办案 |
[15:10] | You want to share the investigation? | 你要联合办案? |
[15:12] | What, has he got a pair of pliers clamped to your nut sack? | 什么 他是用什么钳子撬开你这榆木脑袋的? |
[15:16] | As we speak. | 别跑题 |
[15:19] | All right, put him on the fucking phone. | 好吧 让他接电话 |
[15:21] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 警督 |
[15:22] | Captain Felton. Lieutenant Billets. | 费尔顿警监 警督比利茨 |
[15:26] | Sorry to disturb you, Lieutenant. | 打扰您很抱歉 警督 |
[15:28] | No, not at all, Captain. | 没关系 警监先生 |
[15:30] | Um, the last thing we want to do is tread on your turf. | 我们最不愿糟蹋了您的好意 |
[15:33] | I’m fine with the joint investigation. | 我对联合办案没有意见 |
[15:36] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴您这么说 |
[15:37] | And thank you for your cooperation. | 同时感谢您的合作 |
[15:39] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[15:45] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢您 警督 |
[15:46] | Don’t let him fuck up our case. | 别让他搞砸我们的案子 |
[15:49] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[15:52] | I need to talk to Eleanor before I interview Rykoff. | 询问雷科夫前 我要和埃莉诺谈谈 |
[15:55] | So talk to her. | 去吧 |
[15:57] | – And she goes free. – As a bird. | – 然后让她走 – 她自由了 |
[16:06] | Does he not know he’s an asshole, | 他不知道自己是混蛋 |
[16:07] | or does he just not care? | 还是说根本不在乎这事儿? |
[16:08] | Both. | 都是 |
[16:19] | Did you get it straightened out? | 你去摆平了吗? |
[16:20] | I did. | 当然 |
[16:22] | So, can I go home now? | 那我可以回家了吗? |
[16:23] | Tell me about Tim Kirsch. | 跟我说说提姆·科什 |
[16:26] | I borrowed money from him, paid him back. That’s it. | 我借了他的钱 然后还了 就这样 |
[16:29] | Jesus Christ, Eleanor. A loan shark who works for Joey Marks? | 我的天 埃莉诺 那可是个为乔伊·马克斯放高利贷的人啊? |
[16:32] | – That’s why they brought me in? – What they said. | – 就因为这个把我卷进来? – 他们是这么说的 |
[16:34] | – Do you know Marks? – I know of him. | – 你认识马克斯吗? – 我认识 |
[16:36] | Look, it’s garbage, Harry. | 这些都无足轻重 哈里 |
[16:38] | I talked to the captain. You’re going home. | 我跟警监说了 你可以回家了 |
[16:40] | But he wants to know about you and Kirsch first. | 前提是他要知道关于你和科什的事儿 |
[16:42] | He does or you do? | 他还是你? |
[16:46] | I haven’t seen Kirsch in years. | 我近几年就没见过科什 |
[16:47] | Before we moved to Hong Kong. | 在我们去香港之前 |
[16:49] | How much did you borrow, Eleanor? | 埃莉诺 你借了多少钱? |
[16:51] | A lot. | 不少 |
[16:52] | I needed to get back on my feet and start over. | 我得站稳脚跟重新开始 |
[16:54] | Did you know he worked for Marks? | 你知道他给马克斯工作吗? |
[16:56] | Not for a fact, but I knew other players who borrowed from him. | 不知道 但我知道其他向他借钱的玩家 |
[16:59] | That was good enough for me. | 我就知道这些了 |
[17:00] | Did you know he was a criminal? | 你知道他是个罪犯吗? |
[17:02] | Look, I didn’t think he was a loan officer at Wells Fargo, | 我知道他不是富国银行的信贷主管 |
[17:05] | but I paid him back with interest, end of story. | 但是我连本带利地还清了 没有后续了 |
[17:10] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[17:11] | I’ll get a uniform to take you home. | 我让警察送你回家 |
[17:35] | You handle the paperwork? | 你把文件上交了吗? |
[17:37] | Yeah, but we’re not even halfway done with our shift. | 当然 但是我们工作的一半儿还没完成呢 |
[17:39] | I got places to be, man. | 我有要去的地方呢 哥们 |
[17:41] | – Uh-huh. – Hm. | – 是么 – 嗯 |
[17:42] | So, what do I tell the lieutenant? | 那我应该怎么跟警督说? |
[17:44] | I don’t know, tell him | 我也不知道 你就 |
[17:45] | tell him it was a slow day on the war on drugs. | 就跟他说今天一整天光顾着跟毒品纠缠了 |
[17:48] | There were no busts. | 谁也没逮着 |
[17:49] | You tell him that we know | 你告诉他我们了解 |
[17:51] | that the system’s already overflowing like a backed up latrine, | 监狱体系已经拥挤的不堪重负了 |
[17:54] | and that we don’t want to stress it any further | 所以我们觉着没必要为了一些个毒虫 |
[17:55] | by hauling in a bunch of dime bag turds. | 再给它添加压力了 |
[17:57] | – Mm. Dime bag turds. All right. – Yeah. | – 嗯 毒虫哈 好吧 – 嗯 |
[18:00] | – Oh, you know what? – Yeah. Huh? | – 哦 等会儿 – 嗯? |
[18:02] | You tell him that there’s peace in the valley. | 你跟他说 河谷一片安宁 |
[18:07] | You’re a crazy motherfucker, man. | 哥们 你太叼了 |
[18:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Shit. | 靠 |
[18:23] | Ten part beef, one part pork for sticky, | 十份牛肉 再加一份猪肉增加粘性 |
[18:26] | three part onions grounded up with salt, | 再来三份用盐腌过的洋葱 |
[18:29] | black pepper, let sit 24 hours. | 加黑胡椒 放置24小时 |
[18:37] | You Petrossian? | 你是裴卓仙? |
[18:39] | Hey. You Edgar? | 嘿 你是埃德加? |
[18:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:41] | Two kabob. He’s paying. | 两份烤肉 他请客 |
[18:43] | I am? | 我请? |
[18:44] | Yeah, peace offering. | 当然了 就当表示友好了 |
[18:46] | LAPD, Glendale PD. Like Turks and Armenians. | 洛杉矶警察局 格兰戴尔警察局 就跟土耳其人跟亚美尼亚人似的 |
[18:49] | And we’re the Turks. | 我们是土耳其人是吗 |
[18:50] | Hey, you catch on quick for a Turk. | 嘿 作为土耳其人反应力还不错嘛 |
[18:53] | First thing you need to know, | 你最需要知道的是 |
[18:54] | Tony Allen and Joey Marks were cousins. | 托尼·艾伦和乔伊·马克思是表兄弟 |
[18:57] | No shit? | 真的假的? |
[18:58] | Tony’s born here. Marks is older, born in Armenia. | 托尼是在这里出生的 马克斯是年长的那个 在亚美尼亚出生 |
[19:00] | Marks was what we call “Rabise,” Flashy, violent. | 马克斯就是那种疯狗一样的人 暴躁 而且还暴力 |
[19:04] | Got into business with the Russians here, then Vegas. | 跟拉斯维加斯的俄国人有生意往来 |
[19:06] | Hm. Tony? | 嗯 托尼呢? |
[19:08] | Soft. “Amrekyan.” | 很软弱 |
[19:10] | Never had the stomach for the rough stuff, | 从来也没有硬气过 |
[19:12] | but a magician when it comes to dirty money. | 但在洗黑钱方面简直是个天才 |
[19:15] | How big is Marks in Vegas? | 马克斯在拉斯维加斯的地位怎么样? |
[19:16] | Middling. The real players are the Russians. | 中等吧 大佬都是德国人 |
[19:18] | See, that’s who the Feds are worried about. | 他们才是联邦调查局的心头大患 |
[19:20] | Even they don’t care that much about the rackets anymore. | 而且现在他们也不怎么搞敲诈了 |
[19:23] | Except how they fund terrorism. | 除非要给恐怖分子集资 |
[19:25] | And Broff is planning on blowing up a building? | 布罗夫计划去炸个楼什么的吗? |
[19:27] | The Broff does business with people who are. | 布罗夫的生意伙伴都有 |
[19:29] | Hezbollah, ISIS. | 黎巴嫩真主党 ISIS |
[19:31] | The Middle East. | 在中东 |
[19:33] | Hell of a lot closer than that, pal. Mexico. | 可比中东近多了 哥们 在墨西哥 |
[19:36] | What– what, ISIS is in Mexico? | 什– 什么 ISIS在墨西哥? |
[19:38] | Hezbollah is. And Detroit. | 真主党在那儿 底特律那边也有他们的人 |
[19:41] | I’m telling you, bro, this shit’s right under our noses. | 我告诉你 兄弟 这事儿可是正发生在咱们眼皮子底下呢 |
[19:47] | Hey, let’s, uh, go eat outside, huh? | 嘿 咱们出去吃吧 走? |
[19:49] | I’ll tell you how to marinate real Armenian kabobs. | 改天告诉你如何腌制真正的美式烤肉 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. The-the | 我也不知道 那天 |
[20:00] | night that Allen got in my face about Layla, | 那天晚上艾伦一直在跟我墨迹关于蕾拉的事 |
[20:02] | he put his hands on me, and I had to get physical. | 他碰了我 我只能动手了 |
[20:05] | How so? | 怎么动的手? |
[20:06] | I don’t know, I grabbed him, | 我不知道 我揪住了他 |
[20:07] | I threw him out by the fucking collar. | 抓着他的领子把他扔了出去 |
[20:08] | Anybody witness this? | 有人证么? |
[20:09] | I don’t know, about a dozen strippers, | 大概有十几个脱衣舞娘吧 |
[20:11] | happened in the dressing room. | 这事儿是在试衣间发生的 |
[20:13] | And that gun you fuckers planted on me. | 还有你们这些混蛋嫁祸给我的那把枪 |
[20:15] | – Seriously? – You’re stickin’ with that story? | – 好玩吗? – 你就咬住这个故事不放了是吧? |
[20:18] | Oh, I’m gonna take a murder wrap over a $200 throwaway? | 呵 我会把凶器藏在个马桶后座里? |
[20:20] | How stupid do you think I am? I mean, this shit’s ridiculous. | 我没那么蠢 这整件事就是个笑话 |
[20:22] | And yet, here we are. | 然而 你却在这里被我们关着 |
[20:29] | Why’d Joey Marks order the hit on him? | 乔伊·马克斯为什么要下令攻击他? |
[20:31] | He didn’t. You got nothin. | 他没有 你什么都不知道 |
[20:32] | Stop treating me like a donkey and fuck off. | 滚开 别拿我当傻子 |
[20:34] | You know what? Book me and get me to a fuckin’ phone. | 行了别墨迹了 把该登记的都登记了 然后让我打电话 |
[20:39] | We’ll go the distance on you, Lucky. | 你很幸运 我们要远程控制你 |
[20:41] | Oh, yeah, and stick that smile up your ass, | 是吗 别笑了你个傻脸 |
[20:43] | you fat fuck. | 你个肥猪 |
[20:52] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[20:53] | I’ll take the gun back to L.A. Tomorrow. | 我明天就把枪拿回洛杉矶 |
[20:55] | How quick can you get it done? | 多久能搞完? |
[20:56] | I’ll walk it through ballistics myself. | 弹道检查什么的我都会自己搞定 |
[20:59] | My partner’s already been talking to the D.A. | 我的搭档已经跟地区检察官谈过了 |
[21:01] | If we get a match, we’ll get a warrant. | 如果弹道符合的话 我们就可以逮捕他了 |
[21:04] | One day, tops. | 最多一天 |
[21:05] | Let me know as soon as you file in L.A. | 你在洛杉矶一旦归档了就马上通知我 |
[21:07] | I’ll call our D.A.’s office and schedule a hearing. | 我来给地区检察官打电话预约听证会 |
[21:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Hi, it’s Eleanor. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是埃莉诺 留个言吧 |
[21:28] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[21:29] | I’m just checking in to see if you got home all right. | 我就是打电话确认一下你有没有安全到家 |
[21:32] | I’m headed back to L.A. Tomorrow. | 我明天就回洛杉矶了 |
[21:33] | I was wondering if we could have some time | 我在想你今晚有没有时间 |
[21:35] | to talk face to face tonight. | 我们应该面对面的好好谈谈 |
[21:38] | Sorry you got mixed up in all of this. | 很抱歉你被卷进了这堆麻烦事里 |
[21:41] | Kiss Maddie for me. | 替我向玛迪问好 |
[21:48] | Yeah, the question is who the fuck knows. | 对 问题是都有谁他妈的知道这件事 |
[21:51] | Joey’s not gonna give a shit one way or the other. | 总之不管怎么样乔伊是不会在乎的 |
[21:54] | You know what I’m gonna have to do up in here, right? | 你知道我得在这儿做什么 对吧? |
[21:57] | Man, just get me fuckin’ out of here tomorrow morning. | 总之哥们 明早为止赶紧他妈的把我弄出去 |
[21:59] | You got it? | 听清楚了么? |
[22:03] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[22:17] | What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[22:18] | What’d you say to me? | 你说什么? |
[22:20] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[22:23] | Fuck you, bitch. | 草你妈 贱人 |
[22:35] | All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up! | 行了 行了 赶紧放手 |
[22:39] | Fuck you! What the fuck did you say to me, bitch? | 滚你的 你刚才说啥? 混蛋 |
[22:42] | What the fuck did you say to me? | 你说什么? |
[23:06] | Hi, it’s Eleanor. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是埃蕾诺 留个言吧 |
[23:15] | – Hi, Dad. – Hey, Mads. | – 嗨 老爸 – 嘿 小玛 |
[23:17] | – Whatcha doin’? – Watching “Grey’s Anatomy” | – 你干啥呢? – 看”实习医生格蕾”呢 |
[23:19] | That’s still on? | 那剧还在更新? |
[23:23] | Hey, is your mom around? I’m trying to reach her. | 那个 你妈在么? 我试着联系她来着 |
[23:25] | She went to bed early. She said she had a tough day. | 她挺早就去休息了 她说她今天过得特累 |
[23:29] | I’m going back to L.A. Tomorrow. | 我明天要回洛杉矶了 |
[23:31] | I’ve hardly seen you. | 可咱们都没怎么见面啊 |
[23:33] | Try and stop by in the morning. | 可以的话我明早去一趟吧 |
[23:35] | Okay. Love you. | 好吧 爱你 |
[23:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:38] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[24:09] | Detective. | 警探 |
[24:11] | Detective Bosch, uh, do you have a minute? | 博斯警探 呃 你有时间吗? |
[24:16] | Get in the car. | 进车里去 |
[24:18] | Sit with him where I can see you. | 坐他旁边 我的视线内 |
[24:20] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[24:26] | What can I do for you? | 有何贵干? |
[24:28] | You, uh, don’t want to come out of the sun, Detective? | 你不到这边阴凉的地方来吗? 警探 |
[24:30] | No, I’m fine. | 不了 我很好 |
[24:32] | Well, my name is Marty Weiss, | 我是马蒂·韦斯 |
[24:34] | Mr. Marks’s attorney. | 我是马克斯先生的律师 |
[24:35] | Mr. Marks doesn’t talk? | 马克斯先生是哑巴吗? |
[24:38] | Well, you’re making a big mistake, Detective. | 呵呵 正在犯一个天大的错误 警探 |
[24:40] | We’d like to help you fix that. | 我们可以帮你纠正过来 |
[24:41] | Oh, yeah? How you gonna do that? | 是吗? 你想怎么纠正? |
[24:43] | Uh, Mr. Rykoff was working at the club Saturday night. | 雷科夫先生周六晚上在那家俱乐部工作来着 |
[24:46] | Customers and employees | 许多客人和员工 |
[24:47] | saw him there as late as 3:00 in the morning. | 都看到他在那儿待到了凌晨三点左右 |
[24:50] | Never left Las Vegas. | 一步都没有踏出拉斯维加斯 |
[24:52] | Sworn affidavits attesting to that fact. | 这是他们的证言和宣誓书 |
[24:57] | Employees and customers. Anyone not in your pocket? | 客人和员工 都是在你掌握之中的吧? |
[24:59] | This isn’t a courtroom, Mr. Marks. | 这里不是法庭 马克斯先生 |
[25:01] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎么样? |
[25:02] | I want you to enjoy yourself, Detective. | 我想让你好好享受一下 警探 |
[25:05] | Stay another night. | 再留一晚吧 |
[25:06] | Nice hotel, nice girl. | 高级酒店 漂亮姑娘 |
[25:09] | Maybe you’ll get lucky at the tables. | 也许会在赌桌上走运也说不准 |
[25:11] | You like Blackjack? | 你喜欢玩儿二十一点吗? |
[25:13] | And what do you get? | 那你想要什么呢? |
[25:15] | A different gun. | 换一把枪 |
[25:17] | It’s in there, right, the one you found? | 它就在那儿 不是吗? 你找到的那把 |
[25:19] | We’ll have one just like it in your room tonight 22 | 我们可以留一把一模一样的放你房里 今晚 22口径 |
[25:22] | I don’t take bribes. | 我不收贿赂的 |
[25:24] | I’m not offering you a bribe. | 我不是要贿赂你 |
[25:25] | I’m offering you the truth. | 我是想要告诉你事实的真相 |
[25:28] | Tony was family. | 托尼 是我的家人 |
[25:29] | His father and my father first cousins. | 我们俩的父亲是堂兄弟 |
[25:32] | I want whoever did this. | 我也想找出凶手 |
[25:35] | I’m telling you on my mother’s grave in Yerevan, | 我以我死去的母亲的名义发誓 |
[25:37] | it was not Rykoff. | 不是雷科夫 干的 |
[25:40] | You’re being manipulated, Detective. | 你被耍了 警探 |
[25:42] | Las Vegas Metro has been trying to entrap Mr. Marks for years. | 拉斯维加斯警局这几年一直想把马克斯先生抓进去 |
[25:46] | They’re putting the screws to Lucky | 他们在拉克奇那里安插了卧底 |
[25:47] | to get him to turn on me. | 就是为了陷害我 |
[25:49] | It’s what I’d do if I were them. | 要是我 我也会那么干 |
[25:50] | Think it’ll work? Think he’ll flip? | 你觉得那会奏效? 你觉得他会招了吗? |
[25:53] | Lucky? | 拉克奇? |
[25:55] | I think he’ll stand up. | 他会一个人都扛下来的 |
[25:58] | But you can’t be sure. Can you? | 可你并不能十分确定 对吧? |
[26:02] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[26:04] | You can’t crash my place of business, | 你不能就这么来我的地盘捣乱 |
[26:06] | assault my employees, | 揍我的人 |
[26:08] | and not expect me to react. | 还指望我无动于衷 |
[27:02] | Hey. I’m headed back to L.A. | 嘿 我准备回洛杉矶了 |
[27:05] | Your case? | 你的案子呢? |
[27:06] | Did you get my message? | 你收到我的信息了吗? |
[27:07] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:13] | Were you gonna call me back? | 你有打算回我电话吗? |
[27:14] | Not until I had something new to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[27:16] | Well, you could have called me to tell me that. | 那你也可以打电话告诉我的 |
[27:18] | You know how that conversation would have started. | 你也知道我们的对话会怎么开头 |
[27:20] | It would have started with “I’m sorry.” | 无非就是 我很抱歉 |
[27:22] | Couples say that a lot. | 夫妻之间常说的 |
[27:23] | – We’re not a couple. – Okay. Ex couple. | – 我们不是夫妻了 – 好吧 前夫妻 |
[27:25] | We have a child. We’re that type couple. | 我们有个孩子 我们是这种夫妻 |
[27:27] | Well, look, I’m tired of apologizing. | 行了 我已经不想再道歉了 |
[27:30] | I’m just tired of how we are with each other. | 我已经厌倦了我们之间这个样子 |
[27:33] | I feel like I’m always apologizing for something. | 我感觉我总是要为一些事情道歉 |
[27:36] | Okay, so let’s quit apologizing. | 行了 那咱么就不要道歉了 |
[27:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:41] | Listen. I didn’t pay back Tim Kirsch. | 听着 提姆·科什的钱不是我还的 |
[27:45] | Reggie did. | 瑞奇还的 |
[27:47] | Before you were married or after? | 你们结婚之前还是结婚以后? |
[27:49] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗? |
[27:51] | Look, you asked me how much I borrowed. | 你问过我借了多少钱 |
[27:53] | It was 100 grand. | 我借了十万 |
[27:55] | Jesus. That’s a lot of bread, Eleanor. | 我的天 那是很大一笔数目啊 埃莉诺 |
[27:57] | It’s a business, Harry. | 哈里 做生意就是这样 |
[27:59] | What matters in the long run is winning, | 只要我总的是赚的就行 |
[28:01] | which I do. | 而且我确实赚了 |
[28:02] | – You pay Reggie back? – Many times over. | – 你把钱还给瑞奇了吗? – 连本带利 |
[28:04] | Look, he helped me out because he loves me. | 听着 他是因为爱我才帮我的 |
[28:06] | But I still feel like I owe him. | 但我还是感觉欠他的 |
[28:09] | The other night was a big game with a big client, | 那天晚上跟一个大客户有一场大局的 |
[28:11] | and I shouldn’t have just blown it off. | 我不应该爽约的 |
[28:13] | You’re tired of it, blow it all off. Quit. | 你既然不相干就别干了 赶紧退出来 |
[28:15] | It’s not that simple. It’s our business. | 没那么简单的 这是我们的生意 |
[28:17] | Look, there’s plenty of bullshit in your job, | 你的工作也有烦心事啊 |
[28:19] | but you don’t just walk away. | 但你不能就那么甩屁股走人不干了 |
[28:21] | Yeah, but I put up with the bullshit | 对 不过我会迎难而上 |
[28:23] | because what I do is important. | 因为我做的事情很重要 |
[28:24] | Oh, God, you’re such a condescending asshole. | 噢 天呐 你真是个自大狂 |
[28:26] | Okay, sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. | 好吧 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[28:28] | Yes, you did. | 不 你就是那个意思 |
[28:32] | Maddie around? | 玛迪在吗 |
[28:35] | You missed her. | 她已经走了 |
[28:37] | Tell her I’ll be back in a day or so. | 告诉她我过一两天就回来了 |
[28:50] | Word, Lieutenant? | 有空吗 警督 |
[28:52] | Chief. Come in. | 请进 局长 |
[29:03] | This morning I got a phone call | 今天早上我接到个电话 |
[29:05] | from District Attorney O’Shea. | 是地方检察官奥谢打来的 |
[29:07] | Last night in Venice at his fundraiser | 昨天晚上在他威尼斯的资金筹集会上 |
[29:09] | officers wrote dozens of tickets | 有警员给他们开了一堆 |
[29:10] | for non-resident parking violations. | 违章停车的罚单 |
[29:13] | And why did they do that? | 为什么? |
[29:14] | The valet had no permit. | 因为那个代客停车的没有执照 |
[29:17] | Somebody tipped the mayor’s campaign, | 有人打点了市长竞选 |
[29:18] | and Chief Tenzer called Pacific Division personally | 唐泽局长亲自打给太平洋分局 |
[29:20] | to get those officers over there. | 把那帮警员给叫了过去 |
[29:22] | I don’t understand why you’re telling me this. | 我不懂你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[29:25] | I’m asking people I can trust throughout the department | 我拜托了局里我信任的人 |
[29:27] | to keep their ears open. | 帮我听着点风声 |
[29:29] | If you hear of anything brewing in Hollywood | 你要是在好莱坞听到了有什么动静 |
[29:32] | That’s my personal cell. Call me day or night. | 无论何时 打我电话 这是我的私人电话 |
[29:37] | You know, if you need somebody you can trust in Pacific, | 如果你想在太平洋分局找个眼线的话 |
[29:39] | Captain Macken is a friend. | 麦肯警监是自己人 |
[29:41] | Macken? | 麦肯? |
[29:42] | That’s who Tenzer called to make it happen. | 唐泽就是指使她整出这事来的 |
[29:44] | She oversaw the whole thing. | 整件事她都知道 |
[30:39] | Good news and bad news. | 有好消息和坏消息 |
[30:41] | Tell the bad first. | 先说坏的 |
[30:44] | No prints, and the gun is untraceable. | 没有指纹 枪也查不到来源 |
[30:47] | Someone used acid on the serial, | 有人用酸把序列号弄掉了 |
[30:48] | and none of my magic tricks could bring it up. Sorry. | 我的小妙招都不好使了 抱歉 |
[30:51] | And the good? | 好消息呢? |
[30:53] | Weapon and bullet a definite match. | 枪和子弹 完全吻合 |
[30:56] | It’s the murder weapon. | 这把就是凶器 |
[31:00] | Well, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[31:01] | He’s here to help us solve our case. | 他是来帮我们破案的 |
[31:10] | I believe you’ve met special agent Griffin. | 我想你们已经见过格里芬特工了 |
[31:12] | – How you doin’? – Good afternoon. | – 你好 – 下午好 |
[31:15] | He’s got something for us on Luke Rykoff. | 他有一些关于卢克·雷科夫的消息 |
[31:17] | Told you. | 早告诉你了 |
[31:18] | How’d the ballistics pan out? | 弹道测试的结果如何? |
[31:19] | Gun found in Rykoff’s house is the murder weapon. | 在雷科夫家里发现的枪就是凶器 |
[31:22] | The gun you found, Detective. Great work. | 是你找到的 警探 干得好 |
[31:24] | What do you know about him, Rykoff? | 关于雷科夫 你都知道点啥? |
[31:26] | He’s a soldier. Expendable. | 他是一名雇佣兵 |
[31:28] | He give you an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗? |
[31:29] | Says he was working at Dolly’s when Allen was murdered. | 他说爱伦被杀的时候他在多莉 在工作 |
[31:32] | Marks had a pile of sworn affidavits. | 马克斯那里有一堆人可以证明 |
[31:34] | Well, you can wipe your ass with those, | 那些东西没什么屁用了 |
[31:36] | because you can prove that Rykoff wasn’t in Vegas | 因为你能证明爱伦被杀的那晚 |
[31:39] | the night that Allen was killed. | 雷科夫不在拉斯维加斯 |
[31:41] | He was here. | 他在这儿 |
[31:43] | The night of the murder, Rykoff took the 7:40 flight | 案发那晚雷科夫坐的晚上7:40的飞机 |
[31:46] | from McCarran to LAX. | 从麦卡伦飞洛杉矶 |
[31:47] | That gets him in L.A. In plenty of time. | 他有足够的时间赶到洛杉矶 |
[31:49] | Travel records and the gun guarantee his extradition to L.A. | 旅行记录和那把枪都能证明他去过洛杉矶 |
[31:53] | I have no doubt he’ll be indicted for murder. | 证据确凿 罪名成立 |
[31:58] | Detective, you cracked your case. | 案子结了 警探 |
[32:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[32:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:03] | – Lieutenant. – Agent Griffin. | – 警督 – 格里芬特工 |
[32:10] | Nice, neat little bow, isn’t it? | 拍得一手好马屁 |
[32:12] | Pretty color. | 漂亮 |
[32:13] | – You’re being sarcastic. – Me? Never. | – 你这是在嘲笑我 – 我? 绝对没有 |
[32:15] | Sometimes playing nice actually works. | 有时候人家吃软不吃硬 |
[32:18] | Let the widow know where things stand | 在你回拉斯维加斯之前 |
[32:20] | before you head back to Vegas. | 告诉一下那个寡妇案子破了 |
[32:21] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:23] | Hey, Harry, you got a minute? | 嘿 哈里 有空吗? |
[32:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 有的 长官 |
[32:26] | I’ll get this off to the D.A. | 我把这个给地方检察官送过去 |
[32:27] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:30] | Irving came to see me today. | 欧文今天来找过我 |
[32:32] | About the fundraiser. | 关于资金筹集会的事吧 |
[32:33] | What, you heard? | 什么 你已经知道了? |
[32:34] | Talk of the town. I love campaign season. | 人尽皆知 我爱竞选季 |
[32:38] | Do you even vote? | 你投票吗? |
[32:39] | Just to get that little sticker. | 就为了要那张小贴纸 |
[32:43] | Irving wants me to be his lookout here in Hollywood. | 他想让我当他在好莱坞的眼线 |
[32:45] | Yeah. Tenzer calls Captain Gandle. | 是吗 唐泽给甘德尔警监打电话了 |
[32:47] | What are you supposed to do about it? | 你打算怎么办? |
[32:49] | My point. | 我也不知道 |
[32:50] | I’ll have Tenzer pissing in one ear, | 我左耳有唐泽吹风 |
[32:51] | and Irving in the other. | 右耳有欧文吹风 |
[32:53] | That’s one of the reasons I never wanted to make rank. | 这也是我不站队的原因之一 |
[32:55] | I mean, if Irving makes chief, then that could be good for me. | 我是说 如果欧文当上了局长 那对我也有好处 |
[32:57] | – On the other hand– – You don’t want to take sides. | – 另一方面 – 你不想有所偏袒 |
[32:59] | Well, I don’t want to get | 如果他没当上的话 |
[33:00] | my head chopped off if it doesn’t happen. | 我可不想因此丢了饭碗 |
[33:03] | Are you asking for my advice? | 你是在征询我的意见吗 |
[33:06] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[33:08] | Sometimes you pick your rabbi. | 有时候你选择领导 |
[33:11] | Sometimes the rabbi picks you. | 有时候领导选择你 |
[33:25] | What we have to do is plug up the holes… | 我们要做的就是把漏洞堵住 |
[33:28] | Hang on just a second. | 请稍等一下 |
[33:29] | – Irv. – Evening, Rick. | – 欧文 – 晚上好 里克 |
[33:31] | This is Deputy Chief Irving, | 这是副局长欧文 |
[33:33] | the finest of L.A.’s finest. | 洛杉矶人才中的精英 |
[33:35] | – My wife Connie. – How are you this evening? | – 这是我内人康妮 – 你们晚上好么? |
[33:37] | – Rick. – Connie. | – 里克 – 康妮 |
[33:39] | We were talking about the justice system, | 我们正在谈论司法系统 |
[33:41] | – and victim’s rights. – Oh, that so? | – 以及遇害者权益的事情 – 噢 这样啊? |
[33:43] | Now, Irv here has some great ideas | 欧文有一些关于 |
[33:45] | on how to speed up the process, | 如何加快办事流程 |
[33:47] | make the system more efficient, | 如果使系统运行更有效率 更公正 |
[33:48] | more just. | 的绝妙建议 |
[33:50] | Well, my detectives don’t like waiting years | 这么说吧 我的警探们也不希望 |
[33:51] | for their cases to come to trial, either. | 年复一年地等着自己的案子得到判决 |
[33:53] | It’s good to have a D.A. | 能够拥有一个 |
[33:54] | who understands the issues from our point of view. | 从我们的角度理解问题的地方检察官是我们梦寐以求的 |
[33:57] | Ah. Our host. | 啊 咱们的东道主来了 |
[33:59] | Jim Dawson, I’d like you to meet Deputy Chief Irving, | 吉姆·道森 来见见警察局副局长埃文 |
[34:01] | – and his wife Connie. – Pleasure. | – 以及他的妻子康妮 – 荣幸之至 |
[34:02] | – Pleasure. – Thank you for having us. | – 荣幸之至 – 谢谢您邀请我们来 |
[34:04] | – The house is lovely. – Well, thank you. | – 这个房子太漂亮了 – 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Thank you. I hope you’ll consider writing a check | 多谢夸奖 我希望你们今晚离开之前 |
[34:08] | before the evening’s out. | 能考虑下资助我们一下 |
[34:10] | Uh, Jim, Chief Irving is contributing | 吉姆 欧文局长会通过其它途径 |
[34:12] | to our campaign in other ways. | 支持我们的行动 |
[34:13] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那就太好了 |
[34:15] | Uh, Rick, I’ve got some people I’d like you to meet. | 里克 我想给你介绍一些人 |
[34:17] | Excuse us, please. | 抱歉先走一步 |
[34:21] | You sure you don’t want that drink? | 你确定你不用喝一杯么? |
[34:23] | I have to drive. | 我还要开车呢 |
[34:24] | Well, you shouldn’t have given Wash the night off. | 你不该让沃什今晚休息的 |
[34:27] | It would have been cruel to inflict it on him. | 给他造成负担太残忍了 |
[34:29] | You inflicted it on me. | 你给我造成负担了 |
[34:32] | You have a glass of wine. | 你喝杯酒吧 |
[34:34] | I will. | 当然 |
[34:37] | Water, please. | 请给我杯水 |
[34:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:48] | You did well. | 你做的不错 |
[34:50] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[34:52] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你跟我来 |
[34:53] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[34:56] | Ah, you’re kidding me. | 逗我吗? |
[34:59] | At this time of night? | 这么晚了 |
[35:01] | – Shit. – What is it? | – 妈的 – 怎么了? |
[35:04] | DUI checkpoint. Tenzer. | 酒驾检查 唐泽干的 |
[35:07] | Tenzer? It’s outrageous. | 唐泽? 太不可思议了 |
[35:18] | Sir! You need to get back in line! | 先生! 你需要到后面排队! |
[35:20] | Deputy Chief Irving. What’s going on here? | 我是警局副局长埃文 这是怎么回事? |
[35:23] | Uh, a DUI checkpoint, sir. | 额 我们在进行酒驾检查 长官 |
[35:26] | I can see that. Who authorized it? | 我看出来了 谁授权的? |
[35:29] | Uh, I don’t know, sir. | 那个 我也不知道 长官 |
[35:30] | Well, where’s your sergeant? | 你的警司在哪 |
[35:32] | Uh, he went down the hill to find a bathroom, sir. | 他下山去找洗手间了 长官 |
[35:34] | He should be back shortly. | 应该马上就回来了 |
[35:35] | – Find him for me. – Yes, sir. | – 给我找到他 – 是的 长官 |
[35:38] | – Uh, 34-TL-45. – 45, go. | – 34号呼叫45号 – 45号在 请说 |
[35:41] | Have 34-L-60 respond to intersection Argyle and Franklin. | 请34-60号线的阿盖尔和富兰克林收到回复 |
[35:46] | Code 2. | 紧急 |
[35:49] | – Chief? – Lieutenant, | – 局长有事么? – 警督 |
[35:50] | is Outpost Drive still in Hollywood division? | 前哨地区仍然是好莱坞的管辖区域么? |
[35:52] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有什么问题么 长官? |
[35:54] | How does traffic set up a DUI checkpoint | 交通部怎么会在在你们的辖区设置酒驾监测点 |
[35:56] | right outside an O’Shea fundraiser in your division, | 还恰好在奥谢的募捐活动门口 |
[35:58] | and you not hear about it? | 而你竟然还不知情? |
[36:00] | I don’t know, sir. I will look into it right away. | 我不知道 长官 我现在立刻查看 |
[36:03] | Do that. | 现在就查 |
[36:22] | Hey, evening. | 嘿 晚上好呀 |
[36:23] | Hey, Carl. | 晚上好 卡尔 |
[36:24] | Here to see Mrs. Allen. | 我来见艾伦夫人 |
[36:26] | I’ll let her know you’re here. | 我先告诉她你来了 |
[36:27] | Hey, how’s it comin’? | 嘿 事情办得怎么样? |
[36:28] | Made an arrest. | 逮捕了一个人 |
[36:30] | No shit. Who? | 不是吧 谁啊? |
[36:31] | Some Vegas shitbird. He’s on ice. | 一个维加斯的混蛋 现在被关起来了 |
[36:33] | We’re driving over in the morning to grab him up. | 我们一大早去把他抓个现行 |
[36:35] | Wow, good work. | 哇喔 不错嘛 |
[36:37] | What was it? Was it a mob thing? | 是什么? 暴徒吗? |
[36:40] | Why do you say that? | 此话怎讲? |
[36:41] | I don’t know. Mr. Allen, | 我也不知道 看看艾伦先生那个人 |
[36:43] | the way he dressed, the whole porn deal. | 他的穿着打扮 色情产业 |
[36:46] | There’s was always something about him that just… | 就好像他看起来就像… |
[36:48] | He smelled like a made guy. | 是个帮派分子 |
[36:51] | Uh, anyway, go ahead. Go on up. | 不说了 你继续开 往前走 |
[36:54] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢啦 – 没事 |
[37:13] | Evening, Mrs. Allen. | 晚上好 艾伦夫人 |
[37:15] | And what can I do for you, gentlemen? | 我有什么可以帮忙的么 先生们? |
[37:17] | We wanted you to know we’ve arrested a suspect | 我们想告诉您我们逮捕了一名 |
[37:18] | in your husband’s murder. | 杀害您丈夫的嫌犯 |
[37:19] | His name is Luke Rykoff. | 他叫卢克·雷科夫 |
[37:21] | He manages a strip club in Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯经营者一家脱衣舞厅 |
[37:24] | Strip club. Well, that would explain how my husband knew him. | 脱衣舞厅 这倒是说得通 |
[37:26] | Rykoff had an altercation with your husband | 在您丈夫遇害的前一晚 |
[37:28] | the night before he was killed. | 雷科夫与他发生了口角冲突 |
[37:30] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[37:31] | Over one of the dancers, friend of your husband’s. | 关于一位舞女 您丈夫的朋友 |
[37:34] | – His girlfriend. – Maybe. | – 他的小女朋友 – 可能吧 |
[37:37] | Live by the sword, die by the sword. | 自作孽 不可活 |
[37:39] | Isn’t that what they say? | 正应了这句话吧? |
[37:41] | Rykoff worked for Joey Marks. | 雷科夫为乔伊·马克斯办事 |
[37:43] | As did your husband. | 您丈夫也是 |
[37:46] | You know him, Joey Marks? | 您认识他么 乔伊·马克斯? |
[37:53] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[37:55] | He and Tony were cousins. | 他和托尼是表兄弟 |
[37:59] | And you don’t look surprised. | 而且你们看起来不是很惊讶啊 |
[38:02] | You didn’t think we’d find out? | 你觉得我们会查不出来么? |
[38:05] | Mrs. Allen, whatever you know | 艾伦夫人 你所知道的一切 |
[38:06] | can help us build a case against Rykoff and Marks. | 都会成为证据帮助我们指控雷科夫和马克斯 |
[38:10] | You think Joey Marks is involved? | 你们觉得乔伊·马克斯也涉案了么? |
[38:11] | He might be. | 有可能 |
[38:15] | Look, Joey scares me for obvious reasons. | 听着 因为一些显而易见的原因 乔伊让我很害怕 |
[38:19] | That’s why I didn’t mention it. | 这就是我不提起他的原因 |
[38:21] | Were he and your husband close? | 他和您丈夫关系亲密么? |
[38:23] | They fought a lot. | 他们经常打架 |
[38:24] | Tony thought Joey was an asshole. | 托尼觉得乔伊是个混蛋 |
[38:25] | Joey thought Tony was a pussy. | 乔伊觉得托尼是个娘炮 |
[38:27] | What about their business relationship? | 他们的生意关系怎么样? |
[38:29] | Joey invested in his films. | 乔伊投资了他的电影 |
[38:32] | Tony bitched about him all the time, | 托尼一直埋怨他 |
[38:33] | said he was always on his back. | 说他总是背后搞鬼 |
[38:35] | Had they had a falling out recently? | 他们俩最近吵过架么 |
[38:38] | You know how it is with family. | 你也知道家族生意难做 |
[38:40] | I got tired of listening to Tony’s complaints, | 我不想再听托尼的埋怨了 |
[38:41] | so I just blocked it out. | 所以我就没再搭理过这些事 |
[38:47] | Thank you for letting me know. | 感谢告知 |
[38:49] | Have a good evening. | 祝您晚上愉快 |
[39:03] | Have a good night, detectives. | 晚上愉快 警探们 |
[39:15] | Yeah, they just left. | 对 他们刚走 |
[39:18] | I know that guy. He’s a cop. | 我认识那家伙 他是个警察 |
[39:21] | – I know him from Hollenbeck. – Moonlighting. | – 我在霍伦贝克就认识他了 – 兼职呗 |
[39:23] | I’ve said his guys are ex cops or on the job. | 我说过他手下都是警察 要么离职了要么还在职 |
[39:26] | Shoot me. | 我就不行 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna stick to real estate, thank you very much. | 我还是继续查房地产吧 多谢承让 |
[39:31] | Feel like we’re bein’ played, brother. | 我觉得我们被设计了 伙计 |
[39:34] | Seems a bit hinky, don’t you think? | 有点诡异啊 你不觉得么? |
[39:36] | FBI so eager to help. | 联邦调查局乐意帮忙 |
[39:38] | They just want to keep us away. | 他们想把我们撇开 |
[39:40] | Away from their larger inquiry. | 离他们的调查远远的 |
[39:42] | Or Tony Allen and Luke Rykoff. | 或者离托尼·艾伦和卢克·雷科夫远远地 |
[39:44] | Two unimportant guys the FBI doesn’t care about, | 两个联邦调查局根本不在乎的普通人 |
[39:47] | but they’re keeping close tabs on ’em. | 但也在密切关注着他们 |
[39:49] | Speaking of tabs, how long has that car been behind us? | 说到关注 那辆车跟踪我们多久了? |
[39:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:55] | How’d Griffin know we’d been to ballistics? | 格里芬怎么知道我们去过弹道科了? |
[39:57] | Yeah, that, too. | 我也不知道 |
[40:02] | Speaking of tabs, let’s get a drink. | 说道这个 咱们去喝一杯吧 |
[40:04] | Okay. If the Feds follow us inside, you’re buying. | 好的呀 如果联邦调查局的跟进来了 你请客 |