时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | I hope you don’t think this tragic incident | 希望你们不要认为 |
[00:46] | has anything to do with us. | 这个惨案和我们有什么关系 |
[00:47] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[00:48] | – Mr. Allen? – Yeah. | – 爱伦先生 – 是的 |
[00:50] | Long-time regular. | 他可是常客呢 |
[00:51] | Always comped his room. | 经常给他房间服务 |
[00:53] | What’d he play? | 他一般玩什么 |
[00:54] | Blackjack, poker. | 扑克牌二十一点 |
[00:55] | Any good? | 水平高吗 |
[00:57] | Bit of a rabbit. | 有点烂 |
[00:59] | Played loose.Schoolboy draws. | 比较散漫 任性 |
[01:02] | Tell it so I can understand it. | 说仔细点 |
[01:04] | He wasn’t as good as he thought he was. | 他以为自己很会打 其实并不是 |
[01:06] | Ever get him in trouble? He owe anybody? | 他遇到过麻烦吗 欠过钱吗 |
[01:09] | Not as far as I know. | 据我所知没有 |
[01:10] | One thing I’ve learned in this business, detective: | 警探 他倒是让我明白了 |
[01:12] | you never really know what’s in a guy’s pocket. | 什么叫深藏不露 |
[01:14] | You ever see him with anyone | 你见过他和其他人一起吗 |
[01:16] | around the hotel, at the tables? | 酒店吧台周围 |
[01:18] | Pal? Girl? | 男的 女的 |
[01:19] | Played solo. | 他通常一个人 |
[01:20] | Far as I know, he always checked in solo, too. | 据我所知 他都是一个人入住酒店 |
[01:23] | I need to see the room. | 我需要看他住的房间 |
[01:25] | Since we didn’t hear from LAPD until Tuesday, | 我们周二才收到LAPD的消息 |
[01:27] | there was no question of preserving the scene. | 所以不可能还保留着房间原样 |
[01:31] | The room was rented last Saturday, | 房间上周六就给别人住了 |
[01:33] | right after Mr. Allen checked out, | 就在爱伦先生退房后 |
[01:35] | and of course cleaned every day. | 而且每天都有打扫 |
[01:36] | I’m still gonna need to see the room. | 我还是要去看看 |
[01:38] | Well, the current occupant checks out tomorrow. | 现在的客人明天才会退房 |
[01:40] | Occupant? When the LAPD called, | 客人 LAPD之前来电话时 |
[01:42] | they specifically asked that the room be left empty | 他们还特地要求 |
[01:44] | until we had a chance to check it out. | 空出房间直到我们检查完 |
[01:47] | What can I say? Somebody made a mistake. | 我能说什么呢 有人犯傻了 |
[01:48] | Yeah they did.Call the room. | 是啊 的确 去通知那个房间 |
[01:51] | It’s after midnight. | 已经过夜半了 |
[01:52] | Maybe the occupant’s in the casino. | 说不定那客人还在赌场呢 |
[01:56] | Well, like Mr. Allen, | 就和爱伦先生一样 |
[01:57] | this guest is one of our treasured regulars. | 这位客人可是我们的贵客 |
[02:00] | Unless you have a warrant… | 除非你有搜查令 |
[02:03] | I’ll be back tomorrow. | 那我明天来 |
[02:05] | I’m also gonna need to talk to the dealers, too, | 我还得和那些商人谈谈 |
[02:07] | anyone else who had contact with Allen last week. | 任何和上周和爱伦有生意往来的人 |
[02:10] | I’ll make ’em available to you. | 我会帮你找到他们 |
[02:12] | Hey, you want a room? I’m happy to comp you. | 嘿 你要开个房吗 我很乐意效劳 |
[02:14] | LAPD is picking up the tab. | 我们可没得报销费用 |
[02:16] | This would be an upgrade,trust me. | 相信我 包你有个非凡体验 |
[02:17] | I’m also gonna need to take a look | 我还得看看上个星期 |
[02:18] | at the eye in the sky footage from last week. | 以来的摄像头记录 |
[02:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:22] | You gonna make me get a warrant for that, too? | 那个也要许可令吗 |
[02:24] | If it were up to me | 这不是我说了算的 |
[02:25] | I know. You don’t make the rules. | 我懂了 规矩不是你定的 |
[02:27] | I just make sure they’re followed. | 我只确保大家遵守规矩 |
[02:54] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[02:56] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[02:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[03:01] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[03:04] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[03:07] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[03:10] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[03:12] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[03:26] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[03:49] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[03:50] | Look at that. | 看看那玩儿意 |
[03:53] | I might have to get me one of those. | 我也想搞一个玩玩 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, now you can afford one of these. | 是啊 现在你可以去弄一个了 |
[03:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:00] | What do you mean, what’s this? | 你什么意思 |
[04:01] | It’s for the other night. | 这是那天晚上的 |
[04:02] | It’s your little piece of the Tito frito pie. | 提托那傻帽儿的一份儿 |
[04:08] | That’s right. That’s three large, baby. | 那就对了 这可不少呢 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | You sure? | 你确定给我 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I’m serious.You earned it. | 当然 你应得的 |
[04:14] | You | 你 |
[04:15] | You scared the shit out of that little freak Tito. | 你可把提托吓尿了 |
[04:18] | Glad to see that you still got it. | 很高兴看到你入门了 |
[04:20] | Takes me back, watching you work that kid over like that. | 我还记得你吓唬那孩子的场景呢 |
[04:25] | Shit, man. I mean,y’all got anything else in the works? | 老兄 这次任务你还有得到别的什么东西吗 |
[04:34] | What do you mean, y’all’? | 你说你们是什么意思 |
[04:36] | Oh, I mean, I don’t know.I just assumed… | 我不知道 我只是猜一下 |
[04:38] | You just assumed that what? | 猜什么 |
[04:43] | Nothing, man. It’s just a figure of speech. | 没什么啊 老兄 我就打个比方 |
[04:45] | That…That shit right there. | 那玩意儿 |
[04:47] | That drone is sweet, bro. | 那玩意儿不错 老兄 |
[04:49] | Yeah. That thing’s top of the line. | 是啊 那可是好东西 |
[04:51] | 25 minutes of flying time on a single charge, | 充一次电可以飞25分钟 |
[04:54] | real-time video. | 实时录像 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah. I definitely got to get me one of those. | 是吗 那我一定要搞一个 |
[05:01] | Maybe you can get one for your pops, too, | 你可以给你老爹弄一个 |
[05:03] | for his birthday, so he can keep an eye on you. | 当生日礼物 那样他就可以时刻盯着你了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, man. | 可不是呢 老兄 |
[05:07] | Maybe I’ll get him one with a joystick, too, | 我还得给他弄个带操纵杆的 |
[05:09] | so he can shove it up his ass. | 那样他就可以做臀部按摩了 |
[05:17] | Those pristine prints on Allen’s leather jacket? | 爱伦皮衣上的原始指纹怎么样 |
[05:19] | No matches. Not local,not national. Nada. | 没有匹配 不是当地的 也不是我们国家的 |
[05:21] | Mm-hmm. Figures. Anything else? | 嗯哼 大人物 别的呢 |
[05:23] | S.I.D. found trace evidence of old blood | 调查司发现了一些蛛丝马迹 |
[05:26] | in the trunk of his Bentley. | 是他宾利车上之前的血迹 |
[05:27] | And it’s not Allen’s. | 那血不是爱伦的 |
[05:28] | It could be anybody’s. | 可能是任何人的 |
[05:29] | The guy who details his car. | 选中他车的那家伙 |
[05:31] | Is there DNA? | 找到DNA了吗 |
[05:32] | They’re trying to Minifiler it, | 他们正在试图复原它 |
[05:32] | but it’s pretty degraded. | 但太模糊了 |
[05:33] | Okay.What about the estate? | 好吧 财产那边呢 |
[05:36] | Is there a life insurance policy? | 有没有找到保险单 |
[05:37] | Is wifey in for a windfall? | 他老婆那有没有找到意外之财 |
[05:39] | One 20-year-old term policy.250K. | 有一张20年的保单 价值25万 |
[05:42] | What’s the house worth? | 房子值多少钱 |
[05:43] | Ran the comps.Last sale in that neighb, | 那片地区最近有竞拍 |
[05:45] | similar square footage and view, 4.2. | 差不多大小和位置的房子 一般值420万 |
[05:48] | That’s nice. | 那很不错 |
[05:49] | Allen had a jumbo first and a home equity loan. | 加上爱伦之前有驾私人飞机和住房股权贷款 |
[05:52] | Say Veronica sells for 4.4. | 维罗妮卡说卖440万 |
[05:55] | With commissions and capital gains, | 包含佣金和房产收益 |
[05:57] | she’ll be lucky to clear 200K. | 幸运的话她可以拿到20万 |
[05:59] | I wonder why he was using his house as an ATM. | 我很好奇他为什么把他家当个提款机似的 |
[06:02] | Let’s keep an eye on probate, see how the estate settles. | 盯着遗嘱方面的动静 看看房产怎么处置 |
[06:04] | The thing is this guy was a money launderer. | 这家伙就是个洗钱的 |
[06:06] | Who knows what he’s got squirreled away and where? | 谁知道他还在哪藏了什么别的 |
[06:09] | The widow, maybe? | 那寡妇咯 |
[06:11] | Yeah. Maybe she does. | 很有可能 |
[06:32] | Marsha Macken.Leave a message. | 玛莎·麦肯 请留言 |
[06:34] | Macken, Billets. | 麦肯 我是比利茨 |
[06:37] | I feel like some Cajun fries. | 我想吃点薯条 |
[06:38] | And don’t fucking tell me you’re cutting out carbs. | 别他妈告诉我你在减肥 |
[08:02] | Yeah, Arceneaux stayed in the car. | 阿西诺在车里 |
[08:05] | So you’re on tape making the pickup. | 是你去提货然后被录下来了 |
[08:07] | – Yep. – Any idea how far this goes? | – 是的 – 觉得有什么进展吗 |
[08:09] | – Who else might be involved? – Nope. | – 还有谁参与其中 – 不知道 |
[08:13] | He talks about it getting bigger from here, | 他说以后赚得会越来越多 |
[08:15] | but I’m not even sniffin’ it. | 但我一点都没发现 |
[08:17] | Four months, it’s all penny-ante bullshit, | 四个月了 全都是些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[08:20] | just rolling dealers and stealing doughnuts. | 都是药贩子和小偷 |
[08:23] | You need to be patient. | 你得耐心点 |
[08:25] | We chose you because Arceneaux owes you. | 我们选你是因为阿西诺欠你的 |
[08:28] | You had the opportunity to hang him out to dry | 你完全可以供出他让他没学上 |
[08:29] | back at the Academy,and you didn’t. | 可你没有 |
[08:31] | I was just as guilty as he was. | 我只是觉得和他一样有愧 |
[08:32] | Which is why he trusts you now. | 所以他才信任你 |
[08:34] | He doesn’t trust me yet. | 他并不信任我 |
[08:35] | Oh, but he wants to. | 但他愿意那么做 |
[08:38] | It’s whoever else is involved | 不管是谁 |
[08:39] | that’s keeping you at arm’s length. | 都得保持距离 |
[08:41] | Well, | 好吧 |
[08:43] | I don’t know if they’re gonna let me get any closer. | 我不知道他们愿不愿意继续让我接近 |
[08:46] | Look, IAD believes…and so do I. | 听着 内务司相信你 我也相信你 |
[08:51] | that your greatest deficit in this operation | 这次行动中你的最大的不足 |
[08:53] | is also your greatest asset. | 也是你最大的财富 |
[08:55] | That I’m your son. | 谁让我是你儿子 |
[08:59] | You prove yourself,and they will ask you in | 你证明自己 他们就会认同你 |
[09:01] | because you’re my son. | 因为你是我儿子 |
[09:03] | What you have access to through me is valuable. | 你从我这里学到的东西都是无价的 |
[09:05] | They’ll want it. | 他们会想要的 |
[09:10] | You know I have to talk shit about you. | 你心里清楚 我屁都不需要跟你汇报 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah, I mean run you down 24/7. | 是哦 我二十四小时盯着你呢 |
[09:17] | Don’t tell me you don’t enjoy that. | 别说你不乐在其中 |
[09:19] | Hey, maybe a little bit. | 嘿 也就一点点 |
[09:23] | Son, you have to make them believe we’re estranged. | 儿子啊 你要让他们相信我俩不和 |
[09:26] | That’s what will get you in | 那样你就能得到 |
[09:27] | well, that and your reputation as a cowboy. | 你就能坐实你莽撞的名声 |
[09:30] | Oh, which is way overblown. | 那有点夸大了 |
[09:32] | – I hope so. – Mm-hmm. | – 希望如此 – 恩 |
[09:34] | Sometimes fear is a good thing, George. | 乔治 小心驶得万年船 |
[09:37] | Wouldn’t hurt you to have a little more of it. | 多谨慎点无伤大雅 |
[09:41] | Wouldn’t hurt you to have more of what? | 多一点什么? |
[09:43] | – Humility. – Oh, well, | – 谦虚 – 好吧 |
[09:46] | you’ve never lacked for self-confidence. | 你一向都很有自信 |
[09:48] | – Ha ha ha! – Yeah, well, you know, | – 哈哈哈 – 你明白的 |
[09:49] | I take after you, Mama. | 遗传你的 妈妈 |
[09:51] | – Me? – Uh-huh. | – 我 – 嗯哼 |
[09:52] | What about your father? | 怎么不是遗传你爸 |
[09:54] | There’s a difference between confident and cocky. | 自信和自大还是有区别的 |
[09:58] | – Oh. – Okay. | – 哦 – 好吧 |
[10:00] | – There is? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:23] | You know, I appreciate you checking in, Detective. | 感谢你过来 探长 |
[10:26] | We’re not always extended the courtesy. | 我们可很少这么有礼貌呢 |
[10:30] | There’s a few things I’m gonna need, Captain. | 我需要点东西 警监 |
[10:33] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[10:35] | – Iverson, to my office. – Right, Captain. | – 艾弗森 来我办公室 – 马上就来 |
[10:38] | I’ll liaise you with one of my homicide detectives. | 我让一位凶案组的警探来帮你 |
[10:40] | Hey, want to see a show while you’re in town? | 嘿 来了城里想去看演出吗 |
[10:42] | We can get you tickets. | 我们有票 |
[10:44] | Jersey Boys? Celine Dion? | 泽西男孩还是席琳·迪翁 |
[10:46] | The Cirque du Soleil sex show? It’s hot. | 或者太阳马戏团的成人秀 很性感哦 |
[10:48] | The missus and I,we’ve seen it twice. | 我老婆和我看了两次 |
[10:50] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:52] | Yeah, Captain? | 警监 |
[10:53] | John Iverson, Harry Bosch. LAPD homicide. | 这是约翰·艾弗森 这是LAPD凶杀组的哈里· 博斯 |
[10:55] | Call me Ivy. | 叫我艾维就好 |
[10:56] | Detective Bosch is working a case. | 博斯警探正在办件案子 |
[10:58] | The victim was here all last week. | 被害人上周一直在这儿 |
[11:00] | Checked out ofthe Mirage Saturday, | 周六从海市蜃楼退房后 |
[11:01] | and was murdered Saturday night. | 当天晚上就遇害了 |
[11:03] | – In L.A.. – Looks that way. | – 在洛杉矶吗 – 看起来是的 |
[11:04] | So you’re retracing his steps. | 所以你在调查他的行程 |
[11:06] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[11:08] | He did a lot of business in Vegas. | 他在维加斯谈了很多买卖 |
[11:09] | Spent a fair amount of time here over the years. | 过去几年在这儿呆了不少时间 |
[11:12] | I’d like you to help Bosch out. | 我像你协助博斯办案 |
[11:14] | I’ve put all our resources at his disposal. | 我已经吩咐下去 所有的资源任你调遣 |
[11:17] | My plate’s heaped to overflowing, Captain. | 警监啊 我手头还有一堆事呢 |
[11:19] | Henrik’s on the rubber gun squad. He’s available. | 亨里克在橡胶枪队 他有空 |
[11:21] | I’m sure you can find the time. | 我相信你能空出时间的 |
[11:25] | I was just heading outside to grab a smoke. | 我准备出去抽根烟 |
[11:30] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[11:31] | Whatever we can do. | 只要有我们能效劳之处 |
[11:32] | Don’t hesitate to ask. | 请尽管告知 |
[11:41] | Don’t smoke. | 我不抽 |
[11:42] | Oh, good for you. | 挺好的 |
[11:45] | Ah, fuck it. | 啊 我勒个去 |
[11:48] | We lifted some good prints off Allen’s leather jacket | 我们从爱伦的皮衣上提取了些指纹 |
[11:51] | but didn’t get a hit. | 不过没起什么作用 |
[11:53] | You still have to get printed in Nevada for a casino job? | 你能去内华达那边的赌场比对指纹吗 |
[11:56] | Any kind of club or casino. | 所有俱乐部和赌场 |
[11:58] | We’ll run ’em. | 我们都会跑一遍 |
[11:59] | We got a lot of solid citizens the Feds don’t. | 我们有很多可靠的群众 联邦政府却没有 |
[12:01] | I also need a warrant. | 我还需要一个搜查令 |
[12:03] | You want me to write up a warrant? | 你要我做一个搜查令吗 |
[12:04] | I’ll write it up. | 我来做 |
[12:05] | You just have to attach your brag sheet, | 你只需要耍耍嘴皮子 |
[12:07] | – get it to a friendly judge. – What’s it for? | – 把它给一个好说话的法官就成 – 搜查令用来干什么的 |
[12:09] | Security footage at the Mirage. | 用来拿海市蜃楼的监控录像 |
[12:13] | Okay. Anything else? | 好的 还有别的事吗 |
[12:16] | There’s a Mexican joint I want to check out. | 我想去一家墨西哥餐馆探探底 |
[12:18] | Let me buy you lunch. | 顺便请你吃午饭 |
[12:19] | Now you’re talking. | 说到点了 |
[12:28] | Cut. Print that. | 停 把那个洗出来 |
[12:29] | Let’s reset.We’ll move in closer. | 再重来一遍 我们拉进一点 |
[12:31] | Mr. Markoff, the police want a word with you. | 马尔科夫先生 警察想和你谈谈 |
[12:33] | Police? Where? | 警察 在哪 |
[12:35] | All the way to the top.Back to work, guys. | 一鼓作气 开工了 伙计们 |
[12:38] | Detective Edgar. | 我是埃德加警探 |
[12:39] | – Larry Markoff? – Yeah. | – 是拉里·马尔科夫吗 – 是的 |
[12:41] | You direct this? | 这个是你导的 |
[12:42] | I know it was lousy. | 我知道有点污秽 |
[12:43] | I wouldn’t call it a crime. | 但不至于犯法吧 |
[12:46] | You’re here about Tony? | 你来是为了托尼的事 |
[12:47] | We’re investigating his murder. | 我们在调查他的谋杀案 |
[12:49] | Yeah, it’s terrible. | 太惨了 |
[12:50] | Look, I haven’t seen him in 20 years, | 我们做了那笔生意后 |
[12:52] | not since we did that flick. | 已经20年没见面了 |
[12:53] | But talk to me about Veronica Allen. | 但请告诉我维罗妮卡·爱伦的事 |
[12:55] | – Ronnie? – Yeah. | – 罗妮 – 是的 |
[12:57] | Manipulative, toxic bitch. | 恶毒心机婊一个 |
[12:59] | But a charmer. | 不过她的确很迷人 |
[13:00] | Melted butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. | 面若桃李 心如蛇蝎 |
[13:02] | For instance? | 比如说 |
[13:04] | There was another actress on the set. Sweet kid. | 曾经有一个演员叫莎伦 很甜美的一姑娘 |
[13:07] | Ronnie made a big show of taking Shannon under her wing. | 罗妮那时带着她拍部片子 |
[13:10] | And then things started going missing | 然后突然不见了东西 |
[13:12] | little things, girly things, | 小东西 女孩用的 |
[13:13] | like lipstick, perfume,costume jewelry. | 口红 香水 首饰之类的 |
[13:16] | One day Ronnie said she needed her hair clip. | 有一天罗妮说她需要发夹 |
[13:18] | So Shannon said, “I have one in my trailer,” | 于是莎伦说她的保姆车里有 |
[13:20] | so they sent a P.A. to get it. | 于是他们找了个助理去拿 |
[13:21] | And guess what the P.A. finds. | 你猜助理发现了什么 |
[13:23] | The missing stuff. | 丢失的东西 |
[13:24] | You’ve seen this picture. | 你早料到了 |
[13:27] | Eh, and Tony fired her. | 于是托尼炒了她 |
[13:29] | Couldn’t prove it. | 因为她不能证明自己的清白 |
[13:31] | I know Ronnie set her up. | 我知道是罗妮设计她的 |
[13:32] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[13:33] | Ronnie was crazy jealous. | 罗妮嫉妒心强 |
[13:34] | She had to be the center of attention. | 她总想别人都围着她转 |
[13:36] | I tried to tell Tony she was bad news. | 我告诉过托尼她干的真面目 |
[13:37] | Schmuck wouldn’t listen. | 那蠢货不听我的 |
[13:39] | He was totally besotted,head over fucking heels. | 他完全被那女人灌了迷魂汤了 |
[13:42] | She feel the same about him? | 罗妮对他的感情也是一样的吗 |
[13:43] | Hah.He got her out of porn. | 哈 毕竟他把她洗白了啊 |
[13:46] | He bought her a house, a Porsche, | 还给她买豪宅 豪车 |
[13:47] | put a ring on her finger. | 还娶了她 |
[13:48] | He was her fucking meal ticket. | 他就是她么的一长期饭票啊亲 |
[13:50] | That’s how she felt about him. | 罗妮心里就是这么想的 |
[13:51] | – Maybe she loved him. – Hah. | – 也许她爱他呢 – 哈 |
[13:53] | – Ronnie? – Yeah. | – 你说罗妮 – 嗯 |
[13:55] | No, Ronnie never loved nobody but Ronnie. | 不可能 罗妮只爱她自己 |
[13:58] | Lets go,back to work. | 我们走 接着工作 |
[14:02] | Today’s special, tilapia Veracruz. | 本日特餐 罗非鱼 |
[14:04] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么 |
[14:05] | – Dos Equis. – Just water, please. | – 多瑟瑰啤酒 – 请给我杯水 |
[14:07] | And a double order of guac and chips, por favor. | 还有双份炸薯条 加鳄梨酱 |
[14:10] | Excuse me, Miss. | 请问 女士 |
[14:11] | You recognize this man? He ever been in here before? | 你见过这位先生吗 他有没有来过这家餐馆 |
[14:14] | Sorry. I don’t. | 不好意思 没见过 |
[14:17] | You should come back at dinner, | 你应该晚餐后再来 |
[14:18] | ask the other girls. | 问问其他姑娘 |
[14:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:22] | Ring a bell for you? | 想起什么了吗 |
[14:23] | This your vic? | 这就是你的被害人啊 |
[14:25] | He looks like a lot of these guys. | 长得很像某类人 |
[14:27] | Not local. | 不是本地人 |
[14:30] | These guys? | 哪些人 |
[14:31] | Wise guys.Wannabe wise guys. | 聪明的人 自以为是的人 |
[14:34] | Yeah, tell me about the mob here. | 是嘛 跟我讲讲这里的势力 |
[14:35] | These days? They’re Russian. | 最近的吗 他们是俄罗斯人 |
[14:37] | Scary. Yeah. | 很恐怖 |
[14:39] | Super bugs. That’s what I call ’em. | 我叫他们”大臭虫” |
[14:41] | Super bugs? | 大臭虫 |
[14:42] | You can’t kill ’em. They keep evolving. | 铲除不了 会一直繁衍 |
[14:45] | World class hackers, | 一流的黑客 |
[14:46] | always working new ways to wire the slots, | 长期研究入侵别人的新方法 |
[14:49] | the roulettes, hack the cash. | 来把钱转走 |
[14:51] | The casinos are shitting themselves | 那些赌场本身就是贼窝 |
[14:52] | trying to fend them off. | 还想要掩人耳目 |
[14:54] | They still into the old-school stuff? | 他们现在还搞以前的那套吗 |
[14:55] | Oh sure. Loan-sharking,drugs, girls. | 那当然 放高利贷啊 贩毒啊 卖淫啊 |
[14:58] | Gotta keep the losers lubricated | 得让那些穷酸鬼有尝到甜头 |
[14:59] | to keep them coming back, right? | 他们才会再来光顾 对吗 |
[15:02] | You ever hear of a strip club called Dolly’s? | 知不知道一家叫多莉的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:05] | Dolly’s. More than a lap dance. | 多莉 大腿舞俱乐部 |
[15:07] | Drugs, girls, credit card mill. | 毒品 卖淫 烧钱的地儿 |
[15:10] | Owner’s a mobster named Joey Marks | 老板是个土匪 叫乔伊·马克斯 |
[15:13] | Joe Markaryan. | 是乔·马尔卡良 |
[15:14] | Armenian? | 亚美尼亚人 |
[15:16] | Works for the Russians. | 为俄罗斯人卖力 |
[15:17] | My victim’s Armenian, too. | 我的被害人也是亚美尼亚人 |
[15:20] | Made porn, washed money. | 做毛片 洗钱 |
[15:21] | He’s got some kind of connection to Dolly’s– | 他跟多莉有某种关联 |
[15:24] | maybe a girlfriend, maybe more. | 可能和那儿的一个情人 或者别的 |
[15:27] | You think he was running a fluff ‘n fold for Joey Marks? | 你认为他在帮乔伊·马克斯销赃吗 |
[15:29] | He was running one for somebody. | 不是他就另有其人 |
[15:31] | Club’s a cash cow. | 俱乐部就是个摇钱树 |
[15:33] | Joey’s got a string of ’em. | 乔伊捞了不少油水 |
[15:34] | All that money’s gotta go somewhere to get clean. | 那些钱都得去找个地方洗白 |
[15:38] | – Ah. – There you go. | – 啊 – 给你们 |
[15:42] | Drinks are on the house. | 饮品是免费的 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:46] | Muchas gracias. | 多谢 |
[15:47] | Used to be they’d comp you the whole shebang. | 以前还有套餐呢 |
[15:49] | Ain’t like the old days. | 现在大不如从前了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, huh? | 是啊 |
[15:53] | I want to talk to this Joey Marks. | 我想会会这个乔伊·马克斯 |
[15:55] | Hah. Good luck with that. | 哈 祝你好运咯 |
[15:57] | Marks keeps a very low profile these days. | 马克斯最近很低调 |
[15:59] | Ain’t been seen in public in months. | 好几个月没露过面了 |
[16:01] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[16:02] | The FBI | 联邦调查局 |
[16:03] | has a huge throbbing hard-on for this guy. | 最近盯他盯的很紧 |
[16:06] | They had an undercover agent in Marks’ crew. | 他们在马克斯的人里插了卧底 |
[16:08] | Whoo. Disappeared. | 之后 卧底消失了 |
[16:10] | Feebs think Marks had him whacked | 联邦那群人以为马克斯把他处理了 |
[16:11] | and buried out in the desert. | 埋到哪个荒地了 |
[16:27] | Lieutenant Billets. | 比利茨警督 |
[16:29] | Oh. Brasher. | 布兰舍 |
[16:30] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:31] | You too, ma’am. | 我也是 长官 |
[16:32] | How’re things? | 近况如何 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 还行 |
[16:35] | I mean, I’d rather be back in Hollywood, but… | 不过我还是更喜欢在好莱坞这边 可是… |
[16:39] | Well, it was a difficult situation. | 当时情况比较复杂 |
[16:41] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[16:43] | And all said and done, I think you handled it pretty well. | 你的处理方式也不错 |
[16:46] | Because I didn’t throw your pal Bosch under the bus? | 是说我没有把你的朋友博斯扔下车 |
[16:50] | Like I said, it was a difficult situation. | 如我所说 之前情况复杂 |
[16:53] | – Grace. – Hey. | – 格蕾丝 – 嘿 |
[16:54] | Captain. | 警监 |
[16:56] | Old home week? Catching up? | 老朋友 叙叙旧 |
[16:57] | I haven’t seen Officer Brasher | 自从布兰舍警员调去太平洋分部 |
[16:59] | since she transferred to Pacific. | 我就没见过她了 |
[17:01] | Seems to be working out. | 看起来干得不错 |
[17:03] | Couldn’t be happier. | 非常愉快 |
[17:06] | The lieutenant and I were in patrol together. | 警督和我正在巡逻 |
[17:07] | Yeah, back when our male partners | 以前男搭档 |
[17:09] | wouldn’t let us drive or touch the radio. | 既不让我们开车又不让我们碰收音机 |
[17:12] | We were supposed to stay out of the way, keep our mouths shut, | 我们就应该站远点 闭上嘴 |
[17:15] | and do the paperwork. | 做点记录工作什么的 |
[17:16] | In some ways, things haven’t changed that much. | 从某个角度来说 还是和原来一样嘛 |
[17:19] | No? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | Look who you’re talking to. | 看看你在跟谁说话 |
[17:23] | There were no female lieutenants | 以前可没有女人能当 |
[17:24] | or captains back then. Exactly none. | 警督或警监 一个都没有 |
[17:27] | And you’re still a cop. | 你不过是个小警察 |
[17:28] | In the old days, you’d be long gone. | 搁以前你早就滚蛋了 |
[17:32] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[17:33] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[17:43] | I got a name off the tape. | 我从录音上听到了一个名字 |
[17:45] | The possible girlfriend? | 疑似女友 |
[17:47] | Layla. Like the song. | 蕾拉 其名如歌 |
[17:49] | What song? | 哪首 |
[17:50] | You know, Derek and the Dominos? | 那首德雷克和多米诺乐队的歌 |
[17:52] | Never mind. Here’s the other thing. | 不用在意 还有件事 |
[17:55] | Pretty sure I picked up a tail somewhere. | 我肯定我被人跟踪了 |
[17:57] | – Pretty sure? – They’re good. | – 肯定 – 他们很高明 |
[17:59] | And I’m paranoid. | 或许是我多疑了 |
[18:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:02] | The Feds, I don’t know. | 联邦调查局吧 我不知道 |
[18:03] | Check your car for bugs? | 看看你车上有窃听器吗 |
[18:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:06] | These days, they don’t need a tail to track you. | 现在他们不需要尾随你就能追踪到你 |
[18:09] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | 嘿 老爸 – 嘿 |
[18:10] | Gotta go. | 挂了哦 |
[18:11] | Later. Tell Maddie I said hey. | 回见 代我向玛迪问好 |
[18:13] | Yep. | 好 |
[18:15] | J. Edgar says hey. | 杰·埃德加跟你问好 |
[18:18] | What kind of camp is this? | 这是什么夏令营 |
[18:20] | STEM: Science, technology, engineering, math. | STEM 科学 技术 工程 数学 |
[18:22] | Wow, that’s impressive. Like, algebra? | 听起来好厉害 是和代数一样吗 |
[18:26] | You’re not serious. | 你一点都不重视 |
[18:28] | Algebra’s not serious? | 代数还不够啊 |
[18:29] | Robotics? App design? Hello. | 机器人学 App开发 拜托 |
[18:32] | I thought you wanted to be a cop. | 我以为你想当警察 |
[18:34] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 可能你没注意到 |
[18:35] | nowadays, law enforcement is all about technology. | 现在的执法部门都科技化了 |
[18:38] | Okay, well, that’s something we could argue about, | 好吧 这事我们可以好好讨论 |
[18:40] | but let’s not. | 不过现在别了 |
[18:42] | What do you say, ice cream? | 你想吃啥 冰淇淋 |
[18:43] | How about gelato? | 意式冰淇淋如何 |
[18:46] | Gelato. Yeah. | 意式冰淇淋 好 |
[18:48] | Gelato. | 意式冰淇淋 |
[18:56] | How’s Lisa? | 丽莎好吗 |
[18:57] | She’s good. | 不错哦 |
[18:58] | She joined the Model UN at school. | 她在学校参加了模拟联合国呢 |
[19:00] | They’re teaching her how to argue. | 学习辩论技巧 |
[19:02] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[19:04] | She’s a teenager. She need lessons in arguing? | 她还是个孩子 需要学习辩论 |
[19:06] | I know. It shouldn’t be legal. | 我知道 可能不合乎常理 |
[19:07] | There oughta be a law. | 真该立个法 |
[19:09] | There oughta be a law against these fries. | 真应该立法抵制这些薯条 |
[19:10] | – I know. – Don’t let me eat them all. | – 确实 – 别都让我一个人吃了 |
[19:15] | You see Jake Buller made commander? | 你知道杰克·布勒当警长了吗 |
[19:17] | Bullshit Buller? How? | 扯淡吧 布勒他怎么可能 |
[19:19] | No mystery. | 并不奇怪 |
[19:21] | When Tenzer was Deputy Chief of the Valley, | 唐泽是河谷的副局长的时候 |
[19:23] | Buller’s lips were firmly glued to his ass. | 布勒老是拍他马屁 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:26] | Speaking of Deputy Chiefs, | 说到副局长 |
[19:28] | is it true Irving’s gonna endorse O’Shea? | 欧文打算支持奥谢是真的吗 |
[19:30] | That’s the rumor. | 那是谣言 |
[19:32] | And if O’Shea wins, | 如果奥谢当选 |
[19:33] | he makes Irving Chief of Police? | 他能让欧文当警察局长 |
[19:36] | Wouldn’t be a bad deal for you. | 可能是你的好机会哦 |
[19:39] | Marsha, are you implying | 玛莎 你在暗示 |
[19:40] | that my lips are glued to Irving’s ass? | 我拍欧文马屁吗 |
[19:43] | No, not glued. | 没那么严重 |
[19:45] | Puckered, maybe? | 也许是谄媚 |
[19:46] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧你 |
[19:48] | Seriously, you’re doing a great job, Grace. | 不过讲真 你工作很出色 格蕾丝 |
[19:51] | Time you moved up. | 也该你升迁了 |
[19:53] | Taken the captain’s exam? | 参加过警官考试吗 |
[19:55] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[19:58] | Should I? | 我该去吗 |
[19:59] | Irving would put in a good word. | 欧文会替你美言的 |
[20:01] | Meet him halfway. | 找个机会跟他说说 |
[20:04] | Time you had two bars on your collar. | 是时候轮到你加官进爵了 |
[20:09] | That business with Kiz? | 基兹的事呢 |
[20:12] | It was a lapse in judgment. | 那只是判断失误 |
[20:16] | Well you’re lucky it didn’t go sideways. | 你很走运 那事儿没跑偏 |
[20:19] | In the old days, you’d be long gone. | 搁以前 你早就卷铺盖走人了 |
[20:30] | So what’s the difference? | 两者有何分别 |
[20:32] | First of all, gelato has less fat, | 首先 意式冰淇淋低脂 |
[20:34] | so you can really taste the flavor. | 而且口感还很好 |
[20:36] | Fat’s a flavor. | 脂肪的口感 |
[20:38] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[20:39] | Secondly, the texture is a whole lot creamier. | 其次 它的质地更加细腻 |
[20:43] | Creamier, definitely. | 更细腻 毫无疑问 |
[20:47] | So what’s going on at home? | 家里怎么样 |
[20:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:51] | Mom and Reggie were arguing a lot, | 妈妈和瑞奇经常吵架 |
[20:53] | and then all of a sudden he goes to Hong Kong. | 突然他就去香港了 |
[20:58] | What were they are arguing about? | 他们吵什么 |
[21:01] | Work. The casino. Stuff. | 工作 赌场 之类的 |
[21:07] | He’s coming back, Maddie. | 他会回来的 玛迪 |
[21:10] | I hope so. He keeps Mom on track. | 但愿如此 他能让妈妈正常点 |
[21:13] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[21:15] | When he’s around, everything just works. | 他在的时候 一切都好 |
[21:18] | There’s food in the fridge. I get to camp on time. | 冰箱里面有吃的 我也能按时去夏令营 |
[21:21] | Mom is a whole lot calmer. | 妈妈也更淡定 |
[21:22] | What’s she like now? | 那她现在什么样 |
[21:24] | Kind of just all over the place. | 手忙脚乱 |
[21:29] | And I know this is a weird thing to say | 虽然这么说很奇怪 |
[21:30] | because you and Mom were married and everything. | 因为你和妈妈以前结过婚生活过 |
[21:32] | But Reggie’s a good guy. | 但是瑞奇真的是个好人 |
[21:35] | And I wouldn’t want him to, you know, | 而且从大局出发 我不想让他 |
[21:38] | leave us for good. | 离开我们 |
[21:41] | Of course you wouldn’t. | 当然 你不想 |
[21:43] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[21:45] | And it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:47] | I’m glad he’s a good guy. | 他人好我也高兴 |
[21:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:56] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[23:00] | Under the shirts. | 放在衬衫下面 |
[23:02] | Pickup’s every other week. | 每隔一周去取 |
[23:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:09] | We jacked a dealer.3 G’s. | 我们打劫了一个经销商 总共三千美金 |
[23:12] | My cut. | 分给我的 |
[23:14] | It’s all in here. | 都在这了 |
[23:19] | New players? | 有新成员吗 |
[23:22] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[23:23] | Every time I ask him about it, he gets a little hinky. | 每次我问起他 他都有点起疑 |
[23:26] | They’re still sniffing you out. | 他们还在试探你 |
[23:28] | I’d be worried if they weren’t. | 他们不试探反而会让我担心 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | Don’t push. Let it come to you. | 别心急 顺其自然 |
[23:37] | What if, at the end of the day, | 如果到最后 |
[23:38] | it’s just Eddie Arceneaux? | 只有爱迪·阿西诺一个人呢 |
[23:39] | You know, no crew. | 除了他 |
[23:40] | He’s the only one there is. | 没有别的同伙 |
[23:44] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我们盯上他很久了 |
[23:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:48] | Arceneaux’s just the point of the spear. | 只不过阿西诺是露面的人罢了 |
[23:50] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[24:44] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[24:45] | Can I show you to the Champagne Room? | 我带你去香槟房吧 |
[24:47] | Not big on champagne. | 我不太能喝香槟 |
[24:49] | Preferred seating? It’s a better view. | 雅座呢 视野更好 |
[24:51] | I’ll take the cheap seats. | 我选便宜的座儿就行 |
[24:53] | That’ll be $30 and a two-drink minimum. | 那就三十块外加最低消费两杯酒 |
[24:55] | Those are the cheap seats? | 便宜的位置这个价啊 |
[25:01] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:11] | I’ll send your waitress over. | 稍等 我找姑娘过来招待你 |
[25:13] | Enjoy the show. | 祝你玩的愉快 |
[25:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | Mm. Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[25:34] | I’m Amber. What can I get you? | 我是安珀 你想喝点什么 |
[25:36] | Fat Tire, please. | 肥轮胎 谢谢 |
[25:38] | Hey, is Layla working tonight? | 蕾拉今晚在吗 |
[25:40] | Layla? You a friend of hers? | 蕾拉 你是她朋友 |
[25:44] | Friend of a friend. | 朋友的朋友 |
[25:45] | Tell her Tony told me to say hello. | 跟她说托尼向她代好 |
[25:47] | I’ll send her over. | 我会转告的 |
[26:02] | You asked for me? | 你找我 |
[26:04] | – Layla? – Uh-huh. | – 蕾拉 – 恩 |
[26:06] | Buy me a drink? | 请我喝酒 |
[26:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:08] | But I’d rather take care of you | 比起把钱交给酒吧 |
[26:10] | than give my money to the bar. | 我更愿意花在你身上 |
[26:11] | So go light, yeah? | 等下我们出去玩 好吗 |
[26:13] | Cosmo, please. | 大都会 谢谢 |
[26:17] | All you girls wear this? | 姑娘们身上都有这个 |
[26:18] | Yeah, it’s pussy dust. | 是啊 金粉 |
[26:20] | Sorry. Say again? | 再说一遍 |
[26:21] | It’s pussy dust. | 金粉粉 |
[26:24] | Pussy dust. | 金粉 |
[26:25] | We get a private room, I’ll show you my pussy dust. | 等下我们独处的时候给你看我的金粉粉 |
[26:28] | You like to party? | 你喜欢派对吗 |
[26:29] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不爱呢 |
[26:34] | To happy endings. | 祝我们皆欢喜 |
[26:37] | I love happy endings. | 我喜欢皆大欢喜 |
[26:39] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
[26:44] | So Tony tells me you’re a friend of his. | 托尼跟我说你是他朋友 |
[26:46] | – Who? – Tony Allen. | – 谁 – 托尼·爱伦 |
[26:50] | Oh. Goose. | 噢 是雁先生 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 |
[26:54] | Goose? | 鹅先生 |
[26:55] | Because that’s all he drinks. | 因为他只喝 |
[26:57] | Vodka. Grey Goose vodka. | 伏特加 灰鹅伏特加 |
[27:00] | You’re not Layla. | 你不是蕾拉 |
[27:02] | Sure I am, if that’s what you want. | 你想让我是的话我就是啦 |
[27:05] | What difference does it make? | 有什么分别呢 |
[27:07] | Let’s just have some fun. | 让我们去找点乐子吧 |
[27:10] | How about a lap dance, darlin’? | 大腿舞如何 亲爱的 |
[27:11] | I’m good. | 谢谢不用 |
[27:14] | How about the girl? This Layla? | 这姑娘呢 是蕾拉吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:22] | She working tonight? | 她今晚在吗 |
[27:24] | She doesn’t work here anymore. | 她不在这干了 |
[27:26] | Quit? | 辞了 |
[27:27] | Shit-canned, okay? | 跑了 好吗 |
[27:29] | She Tony’s girl? | 她是托尼的女人吗 |
[27:30] | She thinks she is. | 她自以为是 |
[27:32] | Know where I can find her? | 我能去哪找到她呢 |
[27:33] | Probably with Tony, fucking his brains out. | 可能跟托尼在一起翻云覆雨 |
[27:37] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[27:38] | I need to talk to her. | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[27:39] | Keep your fucking hands to yourself. | 把你的臭手拿开 |
[27:46] | Hey, hands off the dancers, asshole. | 嘿 别碰舞女 混蛋 |
[27:48] | Lucky wants to have a word with you. | 拉克奇要跟你谈心 |
[27:49] | – Who’s Lucky? – The manager. | – 拉克奇是谁 – 管事的 |
[27:51] | Oh, yeah? I want to talk to him, too. | – 是吗 我也想找他谈谈 |
[27:54] | This piss, it’s not Fat Tire. | 这鬼东西根本不是肥轮胎 |
[27:58] | People don’t come here for the beer, asshole. | 人们来这不是为了喝啤酒 混蛋 |
[28:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:24] | You wanna touch, you gotta pay. | 你碰了姑娘 就得付钱 |
[28:27] | Done nothing but since I walked in here. | 走进来之前谁也没碰 之后就不好说了 |
[28:29] | Oh. Ha ha. How much you out, big spender? | 呵呵 那你出价多少 阔佬 |
[28:32] | Huh? 60, 70 bucks? | 六七十块 |
[28:33] | Is that what this is about? | 你什么意思 |
[28:34] | You want a refund? | 合着你还要退款 |
[28:38] | What the fuck did you taze him for? | 你打他作甚 |
[28:40] | He’s strapped, Lucky. See? | 先把他绑起来 拉克奇 看到没 |
[28:42] | Fuck. He’s a cop. | 干 他是警察 |
[28:44] | Christ. What are you doing, you dumb shit? | 老天 你要作甚 你这蠢货 |
[28:46] | Help him up. Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 起来 |
[28:49] | You stupid…What’s that? | 你这蠢货 这啥 |
[28:51] | Hieronymus Bosch. That’s a mouthful, huh? | 希罗尼穆斯·博斯 真绕口 |
[28:56] | Most out-of-town cops, when they come in here, | 大多数外地警察 来这之前 |
[28:59] | they have the courtesy and the good sense | 都会很有礼貌地 |
[29:00] | to let us know that they’re here. | 先跟我们打个招呼 |
[29:01] | Easy peasy. You had to make it hard. | 多么简单 你把事情弄复杂了 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry you got tazed, but it’s on you, buddy. | 很抱歉打了你 不过这怪你 伙计 |
[29:07] | Joey Marks know how you treat the customers here? | 乔伊·马克斯知道你这么对待客人么 |
[29:12] | Joey who? | 谁是乔伊 |
[29:12] | He owns this shithole. | 这鬼地方的老板 |
[29:14] | Glitter Toe Entertainment owns this shithole, | 闪趾娱乐才是东家 |
[29:16] | and I happen to like it. What do you want, Detective? | 我恰好知道 你想干嘛 警探先生 |
[29:19] | I’m looking for a dancer named Layla, | 我在找一个叫蕾拉的舞女 |
[29:21] | – a friend of Tony Allen’s. – So? | – 托尼·爱伦的朋友 – 那怎样 |
[29:23] | So? He was murdered in L.A. Last Saturday night. | 上周六晚他在洛杉矶被谋杀了 |
[29:28] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[29:30] | Goose is cooked. | 鹅被人煮了 |
[29:31] | Heh heh. Good old Goose, huh? | 就那个老好鹅 |
[29:33] | So you knew him. | 你认识他 |
[29:34] | Yeah. Oh. Yeah, I knew him. | 对啊 我认识 |
[29:36] | You’re all busted up about that. | 你坏了我的正事 |
[29:38] | Asshole poached my best girls for his crummy pornos. | 那混蛋钓走了我这最好的姑娘去给他拍色情片了 |
[29:41] | When was the last time he was in here? | 他上次来这什么时候 |
[29:43] | When was that, last Friday? | 什么时候来着 上周五 |
[29:44] | He got in my grill about Layla. | 他想带走我的小鲜肉蕾拉 |
[29:46] | – I let her go. – Why’d you let her go? | – 我放她走了- 为什么放她走 |
[29:47] | She was a bitch. | 她是个小婊砸 |
[29:49] | She didn’t get along with the other bitches. | 她跟别的小婊砸经常撕逼 |
[29:51] | Not like there’s a lack of trim in this city. | 说得好像这城市裁员不常见一样 |
[29:53] | Rolls in on the Greyhound bus every single day. | 每天灰狗巴士上都有很多无业游民晃来晃去 |
[29:56] | Got an address on her? | 有她的地址吗 |
[29:58] | I have no addresses on any of the dancers. | 我没有任何一个舞女的地址 |
[30:00] | Bullshit. What about payroll? | 胡扯 花名册呢 |
[30:02] | No payroll. Limited partners, | 没花名册 有限责任人 |
[30:04] | every single one of them. Dolly’s LLC. | 多莉有限责任公司的每一个责任人 |
[30:06] | They pay to dance here. | 他们过来给舞女们付钱 |
[30:07] | And after they take care of the bouncers, | 然后给保镖 |
[30:09] | the bartenders, and the DJs, they get to keep what’s left? | 酒保 DJ支薪后 剩下的钱就归他们了 |
[30:11] | Look, nobody put a gun to their head | 没人用枪指着她们的脑袋 |
[30:14] | and said “You get on that pole, bitch.” | 说”给我上那根钢管去 婊砸” |
[30:15] | They leave this place every single night | 她们每晚离开这的时候 |
[30:17] | with cash stuffed up their coozies. | 都是盆满钵盈的 |
[30:18] | You don’t like it, you can report it to the IRS. | 你不喜欢 可以去税务局上报 |
[30:26] | Billy, why don’t you show the detective to his car? | 比利 送送警探先生吧 |
[30:30] | Let’s go, Detective. | 走吧 警探先生 |
[30:33] | Hey. Tell you what. | 嘿 知道吗 |
[30:35] | Why don’t you come back, Bosch, | 欢迎再来哦 博斯 |
[30:36] | when you can really enjoy the show, huh? | 等你真的想来玩得时候 |
[30:38] | I’ll comp you a lap dance, you cheap fuck. | 我送你一支大腿舞哦 你这穷鬼 |
[31:04] | Detective from Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶来的警探 |
[31:08] | Tony Allen… | 托尼·爱伦… |
[31:28] | Go watch the floor. | 去里面盯着 |
[31:38] | That was just a love tap, bro. | 刚才只是轻轻碰了你 兄弟 |
[31:41] | Get in your ride and get the fuck out of here. | 开上你的车赶紧滚 |
[31:47] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你特么有毛病吗 |
[31:49] | I said get the fuck out. We’re done, bitch. | 我让你滚 两清了 贱人 |
[32:39] | Hey, Eleanor. | 嘿 埃莉诺 |
[32:41] | I see your people skills are what they always were. | 看来你的交际能力还是一如既往啊 |
[32:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:45] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[32:52] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[32:53] | Hey, Mads. | 嘿 小玛 |
[32:55] | Whoa. What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[32:56] | Some punk ambushed me. | 被一个混混打了 |
[32:58] | Hope you hit him back. | 你还手了吧 |
[33:00] | I straightened him out. | 打到满地找牙 |
[33:02] | Good. | 不错 |
[33:06] | Why would you tell her that? | 你跟她说这些干嘛 |
[33:08] | She oughta know. She wants to be a cop. | 她得知道 她想当警察 |
[33:10] | She does? Great. | 是吗 真棒 |
[33:13] | – She hasn’t told you? – I’m her mother. | – 她没告诉你你 – 我是她妈 |
[33:15] | She doesn’t tell me anything. | 水火不容 |
[33:19] | So what’s this case you’re working on? | 你这次在调查什么案件 |
[33:21] | Man named Anthony Allen was murdered last week in L.A. | 一个叫安东尼·爱伦的人上周在洛杉矶被谋杀了 |
[33:24] | Just come back from Vegas, | 过来拉斯维加斯 |
[33:25] | trying to find out what he was up to here. | 调查他在这里搞什么鬼 |
[33:27] | You’re not here to ask me to profile somebody, are you? | 你不是来这里跟我调查别人情况的吧 |
[33:30] | No. | 不是 |
[33:32] | Just came to spend time with you and Maddie, | 就过来看看你和玛迪 |
[33:34] | see how you’re doing. | 看看你们过得怎么样 |
[33:36] | We’re doing fine. | 我们很好 |
[33:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:40] | When’s Reggie coming back from Hong Kong? | 瑞奇什么时候从香港回来 |
[33:43] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[33:46] | Just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[33:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[33:55] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[33:56] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[33:58] | When’s Reggie getting back? | 瑞奇什么时候回来 |
[33:59] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[34:01] | That sucks. | 真逊 |
[34:17] | I wasn’t feeling well, Charlie. | 我不舒服 查理 |
[34:20] | He’s an important client. | 他是我们重要的客人 |
[34:21] | He expects and deserves to be treated with respect. | 他希望并且理应享受尊贵的待遇 |
[34:25] | Lucy could’ve played with him. | 露西可以陪他玩 |
[34:26] | He flew in from Macao to play with you, specifically, | 他特意从澳门飞来要你陪 |
[34:30] | not Lucy. | 不是露西 |
[34:31] | The gweipo. | 嫌她是”鬼婆” |
[34:32] | I never use that word. | 我从没这么说过 |
[34:34] | Really? Never? Bullshit. | 真的 从没 胡扯 |
[34:36] | Look, I’ll play with him tonight. | 我今晚陪他玩 |
[34:39] | I’m afraid it’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[34:40] | He went to the Bellagio. | 他去贝拉吉奥了 |
[34:42] | You know, I’m the one | 我可是靠这个 |
[34:43] | who catches hell for this from your husband. | 在你丈夫手下吃饭的 |
[34:45] | Look, I’m sorry about that. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真心的 |
[34:47] | – I’ll explain it to him. – Is there a problem here? | – 我来跟他解释 – 有什么事吗 |
[34:50] | Stay out of this, Harry. | 别管闲事 哈里 |
[34:51] | No problem, sir. | 没事 先生 |
[34:52] | This is between me and Mrs. Woo. | 这是我和吴太太之间的事情 |
[34:54] | Yeah, but I’m here now. I’d like to know what’s going on. | 现在我在这儿 就想知道怎么了 |
[34:57] | Harry, please. | 哈里 别 |
[35:00] | Let me at least call the gentleman personally | 至少让我给这位先生打个电话 |
[35:02] | and apologize. | 道个歉 |
[35:03] | Let me talk to Mr. Woo, | 我去跟吴先生商量 |
[35:04] | and I’ll get back to you. | 之后回复您 |
[35:12] | You missed work? | 耽误工作了吗 |
[35:13] | I didn’t feel like playing | 我不想陪澳门来的 |
[35:14] | with some rich, entitled asshole from Macao, okay? | 权贵人士玩 可以吗 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | You know, I don’t have to answer to you, Harry. | 我没必要跟你报备 哈里 |
[35:21] | This is my business, my life. | 这是我的事 我的生活 |
[35:52] | Second thoughts? | 重新考虑呢 |
[35:57] | The Mayor made a strong pitch. | 市长态度强硬 |
[35:59] | I told him I’d, uh, pray on it. | 我跟他说 我很期待 |
[36:02] | Have you? | 你期待吗 |
[36:04] | What do you think I’m doing now? | 那你以为我在干嘛 |
[36:07] | Well, you could change your mind. | 你可以改变主意 |
[36:12] | But if O’Shea wins, I’m out of a job. | 奥谢当选 我就没了这份工作 |
[36:14] | And if O’Shea loses… | 奥谢落选 |
[36:16] | Tenzer’s still Chief. | 唐泽还是局长 |
[36:20] | The Mayor said not forever. | 市长说不会永远都是 |
[36:22] | That’s not exactly a promise, is it? | 那算不上一个承诺 对吧 |
[36:27] | No, it’s not. | 是啊 |
[36:31] | So tell me what I should do. | 告诉我 我该怎么做 |
[36:37] | Roll the dice, sweetheart. | 孤注一掷 亲爱的 |
[36:41] | And play me that tune of yours I like. | 给我弹弹那首你写的曲子 我喜欢 |
[37:07] | This is the 20-40 table. | 这就是20-40桌 |
[37:12] | Run it in real time. | 常速播放 |
[37:16] | Real time. | 常速 |
[37:17] | There’s Allen. | 艾伦在那 |
[37:19] | Correct. | 对 |
[37:20] | There’s the leather jacket. | 皮夹克在那 |
[37:22] | Where are you at with those prints? | 指纹那边进展如何 |
[37:24] | You just asked for that. | 你刚问过 |
[37:25] | It’s Saturday. Things move a little slower. | 今天星期六 还没那么快 |
[37:30] | You got another camera on this table? | 这张桌子附近还有别的监控吗? |
[37:32] | Yeah. What do you want? | 有 你想干嘛 |
[37:33] | The woman, her face. | 那个女人 她的脸 |
[37:39] | Here you go. | 就这 |
[37:44] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[37:45] | No. Thought I did. | 不 还以为认识 |
[37:48] | Facial recognition specialist is pretty good. | 那边有很棒的面部系统识别专家 |
[37:50] | You give him a few minutes, he can probably ID her for you. | 给他几分钟 他能帮你把她找出来 |
[37:52] | No, that’s all right. Not who I thought it was. | 不 不必了 不是我认识的人 |
[37:59] | Ha ha! You are a dog. Come on now. | 你真走运 接着来 |
[38:05] | I knew you’d stick, Basher. | 我就知道你会坚持 布拉舍 |
[38:07] | Bullshit, Edge. You kept writing me up. | 拜托 埃德 你一直写信给我 |
[38:10] | You kept fucking up. | 你一直往上攀附 |
[38:12] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[38:13] | You thought I was a washout from day one. | 从第一天你就觉得我是个失败者 |
[38:15] | A little dilettante, | 有点浅薄 |
[38:17] | little rich white girl looking to get kicks. | 有点小钱的白人姑娘等着被踹呢 |
[38:20] | Not true. | 才不是 |
[38:20] | I thought you’d make a good cop | 我觉得如果你 |
[38:22] | if you just stopped shooting yourself in the foot. | 不往自己脚上开枪的话是个好警察 |
[38:24] | So to speak. | 所以说吧 |
[38:25] | Sorry. Didn’t mean it that way. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[38:27] | No, it’s cool. It’s cool. My cross to bear. | 没关系 没关系 自作孽 |
[38:30] | Just gotta live with it. | 不可活 |
[38:31] | People will forget about it, eventually, over time. | 随着时间过去 人们最终会淡忘的 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[38:38] | Hey. This one’s on me. | 这杯我请 |
[38:43] | Mm. Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[38:45] | George. | 乔治 |
[38:46] | Rhodes. What’s up? | 罗德兹 还好吗 |
[38:48] | Brasher. | 布拉舍 |
[38:49] | Hey. How’s Pacific? | 太平洋分部怎样 |
[38:51] | Cool. Yeah. Pacific’s cool. | 很好啊 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | Come on down to Muscle Beach. | 欢迎来肌肉沙滩 |
[38:55] | We’ll work out, you know? | 我们可以一起锻炼 |
[38:57] | You could use it. | 用上你的家伙 |
[38:59] | – You got jokes. – What are you doing in the hood? | – 太会说笑了 – 你来这边干嘛 |
[39:02] | Ask you the same. You’re downtown now, right? | 你也是啊 你现在在市里 对吧 |
[39:04] | Van Nuys. Narcotics. | 凡纳斯 缉毒科 |
[39:06] | Oh, I heard you were on a desk. | 我听说你去做文员了 |
[39:08] | What can I say? They need me on the street. | 我能咋办 他们让我上街抓贼 |
[39:13] | Now, I’ll get that drink, sir. Thank you. | 我来买单 谢谢 |
[39:15] | Uh, Edgewood’s, too? | 埃德加的也算吗 |
[39:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:18] | Of course. Hey, Rhodes. | 当然 嘿 罗德兹 |
[39:20] | Come on. One more? | 来嘛 再来一杯 |
[39:21] | – One more? – I’m driving, brother. | – 就一杯 – 我开车 兄弟 |
[39:23] | You ain’t nowhere near .08, brother. | 你还不到百分之八的标准呢 兄弟 |
[39:26] | I’m getting there fast, man. | 快了 兄弟 |
[39:30] | Hey, Julia, it was nice seeing you. | 嘿 茱莉亚 很高兴见到你 |
[39:31] | You too, Victor. You too. | 我也是 维克多 |
[39:33] | – Be safe, man. – Vic, hey, okay? | – 小心点 兄弟 – 维克 不够意思啊 |
[39:35] | All right now. | 那好吧 |
[39:37] | Two Wild Turkeys, rocks. | 两杯威凤凰 加冰 |
[39:38] | No, doubles. My tab. | 加倍 算我的 |
[39:40] | Pair of double Turkeys on the rocks. | 一双加倍威凤凰加冰 |
[39:41] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you, George. | – 是的 – 谢谢你 乔治 |
[39:43] | Mm-hmm. Mm. You, uh– You miss Hollywood? | 你想念好莱坞吗 |
[39:47] | Because I sure as shit don’t. | 我可一点也不想 |
[39:50] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[39:52] | You’re not bored in the Valley? | 你呆在河谷无聊吗 |
[39:54] | Shit, no. The Valley is back alley. | 当然不 河谷都是小道 |
[39:57] | – Pssht. It’s sick. – Really? | – 超恶心 – 不会吧 |
[39:59] | Oh, but Hollywood is for the turistas. | 但好莱坞是度假胜地 |
[40:02] | It’s like a fucking sea cruise compared to the Valley. | 跟河谷比起来简直是大游轮 |
[40:05] | – Shit. – Sounds like it suits you. | – 呸 – 很适合你哦 |
[40:11] | And I get off on it. | 可我下船了 |
[40:13] | I do. I’m telling you. | 确实 跟你说 |
[40:15] | Street– Street adrenaline? | 街头那种刺激 |
[40:18] | Oh. No high like it. | 再也没有了 |
[40:21] | I get that. I do. | 我懂 我懂 |
[40:23] | Double Turkeys. | 加倍的凤凰 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | Yes, yes. | 没事 |
[40:28] | Thanks again, George. | 再次表示感谢 乔治 |
[40:29] | Oh, yeah. Cheers, baby. | 没事儿 干杯 宝贝儿 |
[40:30] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | – 见到你真开心 – 我也是 |
[40:32] | Be good. | 安好 |
[40:38] | The prophet Amos | 先知阿摩司 |
[40:42] | chastised the rich and powerful of Samaria | 斥责富有而强大的撒玛利亚 |
[40:48] | for living in luxury | 因其生活在奢靡之中 |
[40:51] | while they ignored the poor | 而忽略了穷人 |
[40:55] | and turned their backs on the helpless. | 对无助的人置之不理 |
[41:00] | It is the duty of every one of us | 留心体会阿莫斯的呐喊 |
[41:04] | to heed the cry of Amos. | 是在座每一位的责任 |
[41:08] | – That’s right. – Yes, man. | – 没错 – 没错 |
[41:09] | Let justice roll on like a river, | 让公正长存 |
[41:13] | righteousness like a never-failing stream. | 让正义永生 |
[41:19] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:25] | I grew up here, this neighborhood. | 我在这片土地上长大 |
[41:28] | This was my family’s church. | 视这座教堂如家 |
[41:31] | Greater Page Temple of God In Christ. | 主的大佩奇教堂 |
[41:33] | We were here every Sunday | 不仅仅是圣诞节和复活节 |
[41:35] | not just Christmas and Easter, | 我们每周日都会前来 |
[41:37] | every Sunday. | 每周日 |
[41:39] | And so I can think of no more fitting place | 因此我想不到更加合适的地方 |
[41:42] | for me to endorse the next mayor of our great city, | 像你们推荐我们伟大的城市的下一任市长 |
[41:44] | Richard O’Shea. | 理查德·奥谢 |
[41:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | Thank you, Deputy Chief Irving. | 非常感谢你 欧文副局长 |
[41:54] | And thank you, Reverend Ott, | 也谢谢你 奥特教士 |
[41:56] | for your hospitality | 感谢你的热情招待 |
[41:58] | and for that stirring sermon on social justice. | 和那番关于社会公义的激动人心的布道 |
[42:02] | As we look to the future, let us keep that… | 放眼未来 让我们 |
[42:05] | That prick. | 小人 |
[42:07] | He never had any intention of supporting me. | 他就没打算支持我 |
[42:10] | “Pray on it,” My ass. | “期待”狗屁 |
[42:13] | I think we need to express our displeasure, | 我觉得我们需要表示我们的不悦 |
[42:16] | send him a message. | 给他一个讯息 |
[42:22] | I’m done. | 我吃完了 |
[42:25] | You hardly ate anything. | 你几乎没吃 |
[42:27] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[42:29] | It’s your favorite. | 这是你最喜欢的 |
[42:30] | Not every night it’s not. | 每晚都吃就不喜欢了 |
[42:32] | Come on. We don’t have pizza every night. | 拜托 我们也没有每晚都吃披萨吧 |
[42:35] | We do when Reggie’s not here. | 瑞奇不在的时候是的 |
[42:38] | He makes dinner. | 他做晚饭 |
[42:40] | Hey, it’s no secret I’m no cook. | 我不会做饭又不是什么见不得人的事 |
[42:43] | And he’s a wizard in the kitchen. | 他简直是厨房的魔法师 |
[42:46] | I have homework. | 我去做作业了 |
[42:47] | What, camp homework? | 夏令营还有作业 |
[42:49] | I thought summer camp was supposed to be fun. | 我以为夏令营就是让你们开心的玩 |
[42:51] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[42:53] | You wanted to go there. | 你想去那儿 |
[42:59] | I swear, I am so sick of her moods. | 我受够了她的小脾气 |
[43:02] | Now she’s complaining about STEM camp. | 现在她又在抱怨夏令营 |
[43:10] | Eleanor, why didn’t you tell me you knew Anthony Allen? | 埃莉诺 你为什么向我隐瞒你认识安东尼·爱伦 |
[43:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:14] | My murder victim. The case I’m working. | 谋杀案被害人 我正在调查的案子 |
[43:16] | Anthony Allen. | 安东尼·爱伦 |
[43:18] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识 |
[43:20] | I saw video of you | 我今天在监控上看到你 |
[43:21] | playing poker with him at the Mirage last week | 上周跟他在海市蜃楼一起玩牌 |
[43:23] | at the 20-40 table, whatever the fuck that is. | 在20-40桌 谁知道那他妈是什么 |
[43:27] | Wait, you mean Tony? That’s your victim? | 等等 你是说托尼 是受害者 |
[43:29] | Come on, Eleanor. | 别装了 埃莉诺 |
[43:30] | No, I hardly knew him. | 我都不认识他 |
[43:32] | I only saw him at the tables. | 我只在牌桌上见过他 |
[43:33] | I didn’t even know his last name. | 我都不知道他姓什么 |
[43:35] | He was just Tony. | 只知道叫托尼 |
[43:36] | Well, you were just chatting away like old pals. | 你现在撒谎都不打草稿了 |
[43:39] | That’s because if you played poker once in a while, | 如果你玩一会牌的话 |
[43:41] | you’d know. Perfect strangers can get very chummy | 你就会知道 陌生人也可以变热络 |
[43:43] | over a hand of cards. | 一手牌就能建立感情 |
[43:44] | What were you doing at the Mirage? | 你去海市蜃楼干嘛 |
[43:46] | Jesus, Harry, I was there to unwind. | 老天 哈里 我去那放松 |
[43:49] | I do that sometimes. | 有时会去 |
[43:50] | You unwind from playing poker by playing poker? | 你通过玩牌的方式从玩牌的工作中放松 |
[43:53] | That sounds like a compulsion to me. | 听上去有点牵强 |
[43:55] | God, you can be such an asshole sometimes. | 天呐 你有时候太混蛋了 |
[43:58] | Never miss a chance to make me feel stupid. | 从不放过任何一个让我抓狂的机会 |
[44:01] | Where is this coming from? | 此话怎讲 |
[44:02] | I see it all over your face. You’re out there | 我从你脸上看出来了 |
[44:03] | doing important work, meaningful work. | 你的工作是重要的 有意义的 |
[44:06] | And me, I’m just a hustler, | 我就是个骗子 |
[44:08] | a casino shill in an evening gown. | 穿着晚礼服的赌场的托 |
[44:09] | You know that’s not what I think. | 你知道我不是这么想的 |
[44:10] | That’s exactly what you think. | 你就是这么想的 |
[44:12] | Jesus, Eleanor. I’m worried about you. | 老天 埃莉诺 我是担心你 |
[44:14] | You’re missing work. Your husband’s out of town, | 你在旷工 你老公出差了 |
[44:16] | and you don’t know when he’s coming back. | 你都不知道他什么时候回来 |
[44:18] | You are erratic. | 你很不安 |
[44:23] | Talk to me. | 说啊 |
[44:25] | Go away, Harry. | 滚 哈里 |
[44:27] | You’re just making things worse. | 你只会让事情变得更糟 |
[45:10] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[45:12] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[45:14] | Fear is a good thing. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[45:17] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[45:19] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[45:21] | Fear is a good thing. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[45:23] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[45:26] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[45:28] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[45:31] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[45:33] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[45:35] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[45:37] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |