时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Whoa, you look like an unmade bed. | 你看上去一团糟 |
[00:27] | Yeah, huh? Up all night chasing video. | 是吗?我昨晚通宵查监控录像了 |
[00:31] | One of those for me? | 给我买的吗? |
[00:33] | You want to wrestle J. Edgar for it? | 难道你想和杰·埃德加为它打一架? |
[00:34] | No, nuh-uh. No, sir. | 不 不要 先生 |
[00:37] | So your video, did you catch anything? | 你从监控里查出点什么了吗? |
[00:39] | License plates going both ways on Cahuenga | 周日凌晨四点卡汉加 |
[00:41] | Sunday morning at 4 a.M. | 进出都有车辆 |
[00:42] | – How many? – 22. | – 一共多少辆? – 22辆 |
[00:44] | Ran them through DMV. | 在车管所查过了 |
[00:45] | – Any hits? – One came back cold. | – 有线索吗? – 一辆车往来频繁 |
[00:47] | No record on file. | 是黑车 |
[00:49] | You run them through Alpers yet? | 你已经在阿尔珀斯上查过了? |
[00:50] | That’s what we want to show you. | 我们正要给你看呢 |
[00:54] | Thanks. Take a look. | 谢了 来看看 |
[00:57] | Past six months, captured a few places… | 过去的六个月里 在机场附近的几个地点 |
[00:59] | near the airport a couple of times. | 被拍到了几次 |
[01:02] | Downtown a few more. | 市中心拍到好几次 |
[01:03] | There. Spring Street. How many hits? | 这儿 斯普林大街 几次? |
[01:06] | Nine, ten. Wait. | 九次 十次 等等 |
[01:07] | Let me Google Earth this. | 让我上谷歌地图看看 |
[01:15] | That is a big-ass parking lot. | 真是个不小的停车场 |
[01:17] | It’s a fine place to stash a car. | 真是个藏车的好地方 |
[01:19] | Happy hunting. | 捕抓顺利 |
[01:26] | A lot of Tahoes. | 很多塔赫嘛 |
[01:28] | Not one of them without plates. | 全都是有牌照的 |
[01:31] | Lot of SUVs with tinted windows. | 大部分SUV车窗都贴了膜 |
[01:34] | Feds. | 联邦调查局 |
[01:44] | Definitely Feds. | 肯定是联邦调查局 |
[03:02] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[03:03] | LAPD. We need to speak to the agent in charge. | 洛杉矶警局 我们找你们这儿的主管 |
[03:07] | May I see some ID, please? | 可以出示一下证件吗? |
[03:15] | May I ask what this is in reference to, detectives? | 请问你们来调查什么事情 警探先生? |
[03:17] | It’s in reference to the | 上周六晚发生的 |
[03:18] | murder of Anthony Allen last Saturday night. | 安东尼·爱伦谋杀案 |
[03:30] | This way. | 这边请 |
[03:32] | Must be nice to have a real budget. | 收支大事 不容小觑 |
[03:34] | Right? How the other half lives. | 是吗?另一半如何过活 |
[03:40] | Rico. | 瑞可 |
[03:42] | I think it’s something else. | 可能有别的事 |
[03:48] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[03:52] | Gentlemen, J. Griffin, agent in charge. | 先生们 我是格里芬 这儿的主管 |
[03:54] | In charge of what, exactly? | 确切主管什么? |
[03:56] | This task force. | 这个小组 |
[03:57] | Task force for what, exactly? | 干什么的小组? |
[04:00] | What can I do for you, detective? | 有何贵干 探员先生? |
[04:01] | A man named Anthony Allen | 一个名叫安东尼·爱伦的男人 |
[04:03] | was murdered over the weekend. | 周末被谋杀了 |
[04:05] | His body was discovered yesterday | 昨天他的尸体在穆赫兰道被发现 |
[04:07] | in the trunk of his car up off Mulholland. | 藏在他汽车的后备箱里 |
[04:09] | Yeah, I read about it. | 嗯 我看到了消息 |
[04:10] | Coroner puts time of death Saturday night. | 验尸官推测他是在周六晚上遇害的 |
[04:12] | Early Sunday morning, two guys broke into his office | 周天一大早 有两个家伙闯进了他的办公室 |
[04:15] | and removed a number of surveillance devices. | 搬走了好几台监控设备 |
[04:17] | – So? – So, | – 所以呢? – 所以 |
[04:18] | next time you send your guys in | 下一次你派人潜入客户办公室拿走 |
[04:20] | to take a hidden camera out of a target’s office, | 隐蔽式摄像机的时候 |
[04:23] | you might want to find out | 也许应该先搞清楚 |
[04:24] | if the target has a hidden camera of his own. | 是否客户自己另装了隐蔽式摄像机呢 |
[04:28] | So? | 所以? |
[04:29] | So we have video | 所以我们手上有 |
[04:30] | of one of your vehicles leaving the scene. | 你们的车离开现场的录像 |
[04:33] | How do you think we found you? | 不然你觉得我们是怎么找到你的? |
[04:34] | We have warrants… | 我们是有许可的… |
[04:35] | not cameras, audio surveillance. | 可以拿走音频监控而非视频 |
[04:37] | Legal wire, hooray. We want the tapes… | 又打法律牌 老天呐 我们要那些录音带… |
[04:40] | from his office, from his car his phones, his house, | 办公室的 车内的 手机的 还有他加的 都要 |
[04:43] | wherever you’re up on him…and why. | 另外你啥时候盯上他的 还有为什么 |
[04:45] | That’s confidential. | 这是机密 |
[04:46] | You got to have a need to know | 你要么得有必要知道 |
[04:48] | and a right to know, | 要么得有权知道 |
[04:49] | and you don’t have either. | 你都没有 |
[04:52] | This is a homicide investigation. | 这是一起杀人案件 |
[04:54] | We have both. | 我们两者都有 |
[04:57] | Mr. Allen was a peripheral figure | 艾伦先生是一项正在执行的 |
[04:59] | in an ongoing operation | 计划中的边缘角色 |
[05:01] | that’s a matter of national security. | 这计划事关国家安全 |
[05:02] | You talking about terrorism? | 你是说恐怖袭击咯? |
[05:04] | And we are satisfied | 他的被杀与全盘调查 |
[05:06] | that his murder was unrelated | 之间毫无关联 |
[05:07] | to the larger inquiry. | 这点我们很满意 |
[05:09] | I’d like to know how you know that. | 我想知道你是怎么知道毫无关联的 |
[05:10] | Why you’d go to the trouble of bugging him | 如果他真的是如你所说的小角色 |
[05:11] | if he was so damn peripheral. | 那你为何要费尽周折去窃听他? |
[05:13] | We’re not having this conversation. | 我们现在说的和这个没关系 |
[05:14] | Oh, yeah, we are. | 不 简直太有关系了 |
[05:15] | Somehow you people knew about this murder, | 你们莫名奇妙地得知了这起谋杀案 |
[05:17] | and you sat on it. | 还进行干涉 |
[05:18] | We made the appropriate phone calls. | 我们只是打了些该打的电话 |
[05:19] | It’s not our fault it took you two days | 让你们花两天时间来追踪 |
[05:21] | to follow up on it. | 不是我们的错 |
[05:23] | You have a bug in his car? Is that how you knew? | 你们在他车里装了窃听器? 你就是这么知道的? |
[05:24] | Got his fucking murder on tape? | 想从一盒破录音带上得到凶手的线索? |
[05:32] | It’s been almost 15 years since 9/11. | 911都过去15年了 |
[05:35] | Now, we’re working our asses off | 现在 我们竭尽全力 |
[05:36] | to make sure the next 9/11 | 确保未来15年不会再有 |
[05:38] | doesn’t happen for another 15 years | 类似911事件发生 |
[05:40] | So we’re not about to compromise our entire operation | 所以我们不会为了帮助你们调查 |
[05:43] | to help you solve a murder that doesn’t matter. | 一起无关痛痒的谋杀案而损害整个计划 |
[05:46] | It does to us. | 对我们意义重大 |
[05:47] | We need to know what you know about Anthony Allen. | 我们要了解你掌握的安东尼·爱伦的情况 |
[05:49] | You took evidence from his office. | 你从他办公室拿走了证据 |
[05:50] | You are like a dog with a bone. | 你别死咬着不放 |
[05:52] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你说错了 |
[05:56] | We don’t have his murder on tape. | 我们没有和谋杀案有关的录音带 |
[05:58] | We will review the material, | 我们会把所有材料检查一遍 |
[06:00] | and if we find anything that’s germane to your case, | 如果找到任何与你们案件有关的东西 |
[06:03] | we’ll turn it over. | 我们会交给你们 |
[06:04] | We need to listen to the tapes. | 我们要自己听听录音 |
[06:05] | We’ll determine what matters and what doesn’t. | 至于哪些相关 哪些无关 这由我们来决定 |
[06:10] | I think we’re done here, gentlemen. | 我认为我们谈的差不多了 先生们 |
[06:18] | We’re not done here, not by a long shot. | 这还差得远呢 我绝不松口 |
[06:48] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[06:51] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[06:53] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[06:56] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[06:59] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[07:02] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[07:04] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[07:06] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[07:21] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[07:37] | – Ah, Jesus, man. – What? | – 天哪 老兄 -怎么了? |
[07:39] | I’m gonna have to smell that shit all day. | 你的香水闻起来跟便便一样 我还得闻一整天 |
[07:40] | Well, the ladies seem to love it. | 姑娘们好像还挺喜欢的 |
[07:42] | Oh, the ladies do? | 哦 是吗? |
[07:43] | The bad guys are going to smell you coming. | 坏人们都会被你的气味吸引来的 |
[07:45] | That shit’s intense. | 这坨便便味儿真大 |
[07:47] | – Listen to him. – Ah, fuck y’all. | – 他说的对 -去你们的 |
[07:49] | – My God. – Thank you. | – 我的天 -谢谢你 |
[07:51] | I should have gone to law school. | 我应该去法学院 |
[08:05] | Tell him that you’re picking up for Eddie A. | 跟他说你来拿艾迪一号的东西 |
[08:09] | Hey, uh, maybe you should do it. | 也许应该你去 |
[08:13] | I’m just saying, man. He knows you. | 我就是说说而已 老兄 他认识你 |
[08:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | Picking up for Eddie A. | 我来拿艾迪一号的东西 |
[08:52] | That will be $2.00. | 两美元 |
[09:19] | You owe me 2 bucks. | 你欠我两块 |
[09:20] | Yeah. Remind me. | 嗯 记得提醒我 |
[09:26] | $245,000 dollars in a secret trap, | 联邦调查局为一个密局花费两万四千五百美元 |
[09:29] | federal wire tap on his phone, | 还在他的电话上装了窃听器 |
[09:31] | a terrorism task force, | 一个恐怖主义专责小组 |
[09:33] | and a murder that “Doesn’t matter.” | 和一起”无关痛痒”的谋杀案 |
[09:35] | I want to know what’s on those tapes. | 我想知道那些录音带里说了什么 |
[09:36] | Let me call Irving. | 我给欧文打电话 |
[09:37] | Maybe he can get them to release what’s relevant. | 也许他能让那边松口 得到一点线索 |
[09:40] | Griffin didn’t mention the cash, | 格里芬没提过现金的事 |
[09:41] | and I didn’t bring it up. | 所以我也没提 |
[09:43] | Maybe they missed it. | 也许他们遗漏了 |
[09:44] | Think they searched the car? | 你觉得他们搜过那车了吗? |
[09:46] | Don’t you? They knew where it was. | 你会不搜吗? 他们知道车在哪儿 |
[09:48] | I think they found the body and backed away. | 我认为他们发现了尸体 然后跑了 |
[09:51] | Tell Irving about the cash. | 告诉欧文钱的事 |
[09:53] | Maybe he can use it to deal. | 也许他可以用这个情报谈判 |
[09:56] | What about the widow? | 寡妇那边呢? |
[09:57] | Edgar’s up there now | 埃德加正在查监控 |
[09:58] | looking at the footage, checking her alibi. | 核实她的不在场证明 |
[10:00] | Ran her background. She’s got priors. | 查查她的背景 她最有嫌疑 |
[10:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:03] | Two busts for solicitation, | 两条消息 |
[10:05] | back when she was Jessica Gilroy | 她嫁给托尼·艾伦之前 |
[10:06] | before she married Tony Allen. | 叫做杰西卡·吉尔罗伊 |
[10:08] | Hooker meets pornographer. | 妓女遇上色情片制片人 |
[10:09] | Match.Com. | 相亲网站找的吧 |
[10:10] | Don’t scoff. | 别嘲笑人家 |
[10:12] | I hear it’s pretty much how you meet people these days. | 我最近听够了找对象的事 |
[10:15] | How’s that better than picking up strangers in a bar? | 有什么比在酒吧里偶遇更好呢? |
[10:18] | Oh, God. Look at the two of us. We’re pathetic. | 天啊看看我们俩 真可怜 |
[10:20] | That we are. Got to book. | 确实 言归正传 |
[10:22] | I’m going to meet Edgar at SID. | 我跟埃德加约好要去调查司 |
[10:23] | You up for a drink tonight? | 晚上有空一起喝一杯么? |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah, maybe. Let me call you. | 应该有 到时候我打给你 |
[10:28] | Fan mail from some flounder? | 某个怪咖追求者送的? |
[10:30] | It’s ugly, isn’t it? | 很丑 是不? |
[10:33] | On the plus side, if I don’t water it, who cares? | 话说回来 如果我管它 谁会管呢 |
[10:54] | Before we get to the prints, I wanted to show you this. | 在我们看指纹之前 我想让你们先看看这个 |
[10:57] | Glitter. | 亮片 |
[10:59] | In both cuffs. | 两边袖口都有 |
[11:01] | What about the prints? | 指纹呢? |
[11:02] | Pretty good. | 保存完好 |
[11:05] | Jacket’s treated | 我们对外套进行了处理 |
[11:06] | so the leather didn’t absorb the oils. | 这种皮质的是不会吸油的 |
[11:08] | Can you grab the lights, please, Wendell? | 温德尔 麻烦你关一下灯 |
[11:15] | Palm print on the right shoulder. | 在右肩上有掌印 |
[11:17] | Small hand. Could be a woman. | 手比较小 可能是个女人的 |
[11:19] | Thumb prints on each lapel from somebody else, | 西服翻领上有某人的大拇指指纹 |
[11:21] | probably a man. | 可能是个男人 |
[11:22] | Thumbs are smudged. So is the palm. | 大拇指还有点脏 手掌掌纹也是这样 |
[11:24] | We might be able to raise it up with some glue. | 我们可以用胶去除杂物 |
[11:26] | The real score… | 最关键的地方… |
[11:29] | full set of fingerprints | 两边衣领的反面 |
[11:31] | on the reverse side of each lapel. | 都有五个指纹 |
[11:34] | Beautiful. | 不错 |
[11:36] | Lights, please. | 请开一下灯 |
[11:39] | Somebody grabbed him by the lapels with both hands. | 有人用双手揪着他的领子 |
[11:42] | My mama used to do that. | 我妈妈曾经那么做过 |
[11:43] | Snatched me up, shake me till my fillings rattled. | 把我拎起来 一直晃到我反胃 |
[11:45] | Priority rush? | 能加急吗? |
[11:47] | For you, Harry. | 看你面子 哈利 |
[11:49] | I reviewed the surveillance footage. | 我又看了看监控录像 |
[11:50] | Veronica Allen didn’t go anywhere | 维罗妮卡·艾伦 从周四到周日 |
[11:52] | Thursday to Sunday. | 哪儿也没去 |
[11:53] | – Visitors? – Just us. | -有客人吗? -就只有我们 |
[11:55] | I served a warrant for the GPS data. | 我拿到搜查GPS数据的授权了 |
[11:57] | Waiting for the Bentley dealer to get back to us with that. | 就等着宾利的经销商拿给我们 |
[12:00] | Could take some time. | 可能需要点时间 |
[12:01] | Or we could just ask the Feds. | 或者我们可以直接问联邦调查局 |
[12:02] | You think they’d tell us? | 你觉得他会告诉我们么? |
[12:03] | – If we say please. – Ah. | -如果我们求一下他们 -额 |
[12:10] | Now, frankly, Mayor Ramos has had his turn. | 坦白的说 现任市长拉莫斯即将卸任 |
[12:12] | We need a new approach to our problems. | 我们需要找到新的出路 |
[12:14] | We need a fresh take. We… | 我们得有新作为 我们… |
[12:16] | Now, Mr. District Attorney, | 现在 地区检察官先生 |
[12:18] | speculation is rampant | 大家都在纷纷猜测 |
[12:19] | that you’re running for mayor. | 你要竞选市长 |
[12:20] | Gail, it’s no secret | 盖尔 坦白讲 |
[12:21] | that I’ve been thinking about it, | 我已经考虑过了 |
[12:22] | but I have not made up my mind yet. | 但是我现在还没决定 |
[12:24] | When do you anticipate doing that? | 你打算什么时候决定? |
[12:26] | Now, that’s some pure, deep bullshit. | 全都是废话 |
[12:29] | …I love my job. | …我爱我的工作 |
[12:31] | Chief, Ms. Kowski | 局长 科沃斯基小姐 |
[12:33] | from the mayor’s office on line 1. | 从市长办公室打来一号线 |
[12:35] | Did she say what it was about? | 她说是什么事情了吗? |
[12:36] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Deputy Chief Irving. | 我是欧文副局长 |
[12:47] | Chief, it’s Jen Kowski. | 局长 我是简·科沃斯基 |
[13:00] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[13:01] | Detective. Ah. I thought I was going | 警探 我以为我又要 |
[13:03] | to get your voice mail again. This is Keisha Russell | 转到语音邮箱了 我是凯莎·罗素 |
[13:05] | – from the Times. – How can I help you? | – 时代周刊的 – 有何贵干? |
[13:07] | I write the Times’ murder blog. | 我是撰写的谋杀案专栏的 |
[13:08] | I’m familiar with it. | 我知道 |
[13:09] | Then you know we cover every murder | 那你应该知道我们报道 |
[13:11] | that occurs in Los Angeles. In fact, I just wrote | 发生在洛杉矶的所有谋杀案 事实上 我在写 |
[13:13] | about your latest case. | 你最新的那个案件 |
[13:15] | Nothing new to comment on at this time. | 没什么新进展 还是那些 |
[13:18] | Following all leads, et cetera, et cetera. | 综上所述 依此类推什么的 |
[13:20] | Well, that’s not why I’m calling. | 我不是为这件事打来的 |
[13:21] | – Then why? – As you probably know, | – 那是什么? – 你可能知道 |
[13:24] | We keep a running tally of unsolved cases, | 我们在持续追踪悬而未决的案件 |
[13:26] | so I get tips about open cases… | 所以我得到了一些旧案的线索… |
[13:28] | some legit, some crazy. | 有些合理又有些疯狂 |
[13:30] | I can imagine. | 我能想象得到 |
[13:31] | Twice now in the last four months, | 至今为止的四个月内 |
[13:32] | a woman’s called me to say | 一个女人给我打了两次电话说 |
[13:34] | she knows details about an unsolved murder | 她知道四十年前未破谋杀案 |
[13:36] | from 40 years ago. | 的具体情况 |
[13:40] | Yes? | 你说什么? |
[13:42] | The murder of Marjorie Lowe. | 关马乔里·罗威的谋杀案 |
[13:47] | Detective Bosch? | 博斯警探? |
[13:49] | Keisha…It’s Keisha, right? | 凯莎…是凯莎 对吗? |
[13:50] | – Right. – Keisha, don’t you think | -对 我是 – 你不觉得 可能是 |
[13:52] | this woman read the articles | 这个女的读了一篇 |
[13:54] | that came out during my trial | 这个案子审理期间的文章 |
[13:55] | and just looking for some attention. | 现在讲这些是为了博眼球 |
[13:57] | Of course that’s possible. | 确实有这种可能性 |
[13:59] | Why did she call you and not me? | 为什么她没打给我却打给你了? |
[14:00] | She did. She said she left you a message | 她联系你了 她说给你留了信息 |
[14:02] | and you never called her back, so she called me. | 但是你一直没回她 所以她打给了我 |
[14:04] | I’ve been on leave for six months. | 我离开了六个月 |
[14:05] | I didn’t get the message. She identify herself? | 我没收到短信 她留下了什么信息吗? |
[14:08] | I only have her first name…Annette… | 我只知道她的姓… 安妮特… |
[14:11] | and I have a phone number. | 还有她电话号码 |
[14:14] | The thing is, Keisha, | 事实上 凯莎 |
[14:15] | I’ve been over that murder book a hundred times. | 那本谋杀记录已经被我翻烂了 |
[14:17] | I could recite it to you verbatim. | 我可以倒背如流 |
[14:19] | There’s no one named Annette in it on any page, | 压根没有出现过安妮特这个名字 |
[14:22] | so I’m thinking this woman, whoever she is, | 所以我认为这个女的 不管她是谁 |
[14:24] | doesn’t know anything I don’t already know. | 不可能知道连我都没掌握的信息 |
[14:26] | Maybe she wasn’t in the murder book. | 或许她不在那个谋杀记录上 |
[14:28] | Maybe they missed her the first time around. | 又或许他们上次遗漏了她 |
[14:31] | That’s possible, isn’t it? | 这是有可能的 不是吗? |
[14:33] | Yeah, it’s possible, but I doubt it. | 对 有可能 但我很怀疑 |
[14:35] | Okay, well, clearly you’re not interested, | 嗯 好吧 显然你对这件事并不是那么感兴趣 |
[14:36] | so I’m sorry to bother you, detective. | 我抱歉打扰到你了 警探 |
[14:38] | Okay. Just give me the number. | 好吧 告诉我她的电话 |
[14:42] | 206-397 206-397. | |
[14:50] | Detective? | 警探? |
[14:52] | Keisha Russell, from the Times? | 凯莎·罗素 时代周刊的? |
[14:55] | Said some woman’s been calling her | 说是有个女人打电话说 |
[14:56] | with information about my mother’s murder. | 知道我母亲谋杀案的线索 |
[14:58] | Legit? | 合理吗? |
[14:59] | I doubt it. I’ll deal with it later. | 我很怀疑 我待会儿再处理这件事 |
[15:04] | – Where are you going? – Autopsy. | – 你去哪儿 – 验尸 |
[15:07] | I’d ask you to come, but I know you’re busy. | 我想叫你一起去的 不过我知道你很忙 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I’m so busy. | 嗯 我确实很忙 |
[15:17] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[15:19] | Don’t forget your shirts. | 别忘了你的衣服 |
[15:23] | You got to start dressing better, man. | 你应该学会好好伪装 伙计 |
[15:24] | Look sharp, feel sharp. You feel me? | 观察力要敏锐 感觉要灵敏 看我的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I feel you. | 恩 看到了 |
[16:08] | So the bear says to the guy, | 所以那个熊对他说 |
[16:10] | “You don’t really come up here to hunt, do you?” | “你应该不光是来打猎的吧? “ |
[16:12] | Okay, here’s my question. | 好 我的问题是 |
[16:14] | Do you not remember how many times you’ve told me that joke? | 你记不记得这个笑话你给我讲了多少次了? |
[16:17] | Or you do remember, but you think that I don’t. | 或者说你记得 但你认为我不记得了 |
[16:20] | Does it have to be one or the other? | 必须二选一吗? |
[16:22] | – Uh… – Crate, Barrel. | -额… -痩杆 胖桶 |
[16:23] | Just the guys I’m looking for. | 找的就是你们 |
[16:25] | – Hey, what’s up? – Anthony Allen. | – 嘿 怎么了? – 安东尼·爱伦 |
[16:27] | I’m working up his property taxes, credit cards. | 我正查他的财产税还有信用卡 |
[16:29] | Came across a civil filing. | 我从一桩民事案件看到 |
[16:31] | When he turned 21, he changed his name from… | 他21岁的时候 改了名字 以前叫… |
[16:35] | Avakian. Arman Avakian. | 阿瓦基安 阿尔曼 阿瓦基安 |
[16:38] | Armenian. Where did he grow up, | 亚美尼亚人 他在哪里长大的? |
[16:39] | – here or the old country? – East Hollywood. | – 是这儿还是老城? – 东好莱坞 |
[16:41] | Ah. Little Armenia. Our old stomping grounds. | 啊 那个以前让我们头疼的亚美尼亚小子 |
[16:44] | You guys worked the gang unit, right? | 你们以前是反黑组的 对吧? |
[16:45] | Indeed we did. He got a record? | 是的 他有案底吗? |
[16:47] | Yeah. Convicted of assault at 18. | 有 十八岁的时侯被定了人身伤害罪 |
[16:50] | Bar brawl. Some Latino gang. Did a year in County. | 酒吧斗殴 参与拉美裔帮派 在那片混了一年 |
[16:53] | Banger. Armenian Pride. | 那个黑帮叫亚美尼亚骄傲 |
[16:54] | Mm-hmm. A.P. Was just a typical street gang back then. | 那个黑帮当时是典型的街头帮派 |
[16:58] | – Now? – Oh. A highly organized | -现在呢? -哦 一个组织严密的 |
[17:01] | serious criminal enterprise with ties to the Russians, | 犯罪集团 而且跟俄国人还有 |
[17:04] | other ex-Soviet mafias.братство, the brotherhood. | 其他前苏联黑手党有联系 包括(俄语)兄弟会 |
[17:08] | You could see why he might want to change his name | 这你就清楚他为什么要换名字 |
[17:10] | and leave his youthful indiscretions behind. | 还要隐瞒他年轻时的妄举了吧 |
[17:12] | Yeah, become a legit pornographer and all. | 那是 为了成为一名合法的色情片制片人 |
[17:15] | You remember this kid? | 你们居然记得他? |
[17:17] | Uh, yeah, we can’t remember what we had for lunch today. | 对 但我们不记得中午吃了什么 |
[17:20] | There’s a guy you could talk to at Glendale PD. Um… | 这个你可以跟私人医生格兰戴尔谈谈 |
[17:23] | We’ll put him in touch. | 我们会联系他的 |
[17:25] | Yeah, if we can remember his name. | 如果我们记得住他名字的话 |
[17:28] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[17:30] | Where was I? | 我说到哪儿了? |
[17:33] | – A guy goes hunting. – Oh, yeah. | – 一个人去打猎 – 对 |
[17:52] | Two expended projectiles…22 caliber. | 中弹两颗…口径为22毫米 |
[17:56] | You see the muzzle impression, the powder burn, | 这里有枪口压痕 还有火药灼伤的痕迹 |
[17:58] | and the stippling pattern. | 还有点状尸斑 |
[17:59] | Double job, close contact. | 看来是近距离开了两枪 |
[18:02] | Those look rough. | 很粗暴啊 |
[18:03] | From a ballistics point of view, | 从弹道学的原理讲 |
[18:05] | the one is worthless. | 第一颗子弹没什么用 |
[18:06] | Mushroomed and fragmented on impact. | 已经在冲击力的作用下迅速瓦解了 |
[18:09] | But the other, half the shaft’s still intact. | 但是另一颗 一半的弹头还是完整的 |
[18:12] | Could be matched. | 可以用来比对 |
[18:14] | One other thing. | 还有一件事儿 |
[18:16] | Depp bruise on his right cheek. | 他的右脸颊有淤青 |
[18:18] | Ante-mortem, definitely. | 很明显是死前造成的 |
[18:20] | So not from being shoved in the trunk. | 所以不是在后备箱里撞的 |
[18:22] | He was alive when he sustained it. | 他还活着的时候就挨了打 |
[18:24] | Like this? | 就像这样? |
[18:28] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:29] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[18:38] | Detective Edgar. | 埃德加警探 |
[18:40] | How’d you know? | 进展如何? |
[18:41] | The status on the Allen computer | 花了三个小时 |
[18:42] | is exactly where it was three hours ago. | 依然无法破解艾伦的电脑 |
[18:44] | We’re still imaging everything on his hard drive. | 我们还是只能猜猜他硬盘上有什么 |
[18:46] | Fingerprinting? | 指纹识别呢? |
[18:48] | It’s very good. | 很好 |
[18:49] | You actually paid attention in the training class. | 看来训练课程你有好好听呢 |
[18:51] | So the thumb drive’s working out for you? | 这一招是你的拿手好戏呀? |
[18:52] | Oh, just the best thing ever. | 嗯 用得不能再顺手了 |
[18:54] | Detective, I have a rush on this. | 警探 我有个主意 |
[18:57] | Yeah. Thanks for that, by the way. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[18:58] | I wanted to be here all night | 我喜欢在这儿值夜班 |
[18:59] | instead of going home to my juicy | 我才不想回到家和我那 |
[19:01] | and enthusiastic girlfriend. | 可爱又热辣的女朋友卿卿我我 |
[19:02] | Well, this should speed things up. | 这也许能助你一臂之力 |
[19:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[19:05] | An addendum to the search warrant. | 搜查令的附录 |
[19:06] | Narrows the hard drive search | 将硬盘搜查范围缩小至 |
[19:08] | to business and banking records. | 业务纪录和银行记录 |
[19:10] | Anything pertaining to TNA Productions, | 任何跟TNA制片公司有关的 |
[19:12] | anything associated with the names | 任何跟这几个名字有关的 |
[19:14] | Anthony Allen, Veronica Allen, Jessica Gilroy | 安东尼·爱伦, 维罗妮卡·爱伦, 杰西卡·吉尔罗伊 |
[19:17] | or Arman Avakian. | 或者阿尔曼·阿瓦基安 |
[19:19] | Well, that narrows it down. | 确实缩小不少范围 |
[19:21] | But I’ll be here all night rooting you on. | 而我会整晚在这儿陪你 |
[19:23] | Booyah. | 棒棒哒 |
[19:25] | I’ll call you when I find something of relevance. | 等我找到相关线索后叫你吧 |
[19:27] | Till then, find some place else to root. | 在这之前 你找去别地儿呆着吧 |
[19:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:33] | And yet you stand there breathing down my neck. | 那你还在我身后立着干嘛 |
[19:39] | Did I mention she’s a gymnast? | 我提过她是体操运动员吗? |
[19:45] | I’m living the dream. | 我真是白日做梦 |
[19:46] | Oh, he insisted that I do it. | 他坚持让我去 |
[19:49] | The cat’s cagey. | 贼拉狡猾 |
[19:50] | He’s testing you | 他在试探你 |
[19:51] | to see how you handle the drop. | 看你怎么应对 |
[19:53] | – How much? – Almost 2K. | – 多少钱? – 大约2千 |
[19:54] | Okay. Anything else? | 好 还有什么? |
[19:56] | Yeah, there was a camera. | 那儿有个摄像头 |
[19:58] | I saw myself on the monitor. It’s on tape. | 我发现自己被拍下来了 |
[20:00] | So you’re on tape taking a payoff, | 所以你留下了付钱的视频证据 |
[20:02] | and he isn’t. He is cagey. | 而他没有 真是狡猾 |
[20:04] | Yeah, of course. | 就是这样 |
[20:05] | – We should meet. – When? | – 我们见个面 – 什么时候? |
[20:07] | I’ll let you know. Keep the faith. | 再通知你 坚守你的信念 |
[20:09] | We’re making progress. | 我们正在努力突破 |
[20:10] | All right. I’ll sit tight. | 好 我随时候命 |
[20:11] | – See you soon. – Yeah. | – 再见 – 好 |
[20:50] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[20:53] | One of those endless conference calls. | 又是个没完没了的电话会议 |
[20:55] | Everybody talks at once, nobody says anything. | 每个人都抢着发言 啥也听不到 |
[20:58] | They all sound like they’re at the bottom of the ocean. | 就好像他们在大海深处说话似的 |
[21:00] | Greg, another lap. | 格雷格 再来一轮酒 |
[21:01] | Chivas, neat. | 芝华士 不掺水 |
[21:04] | I thought you were a Templeton girl. | 我以为你是邻家女孩那种类型的 |
[21:07] | That was a phase. | 曾经有段时间是的 |
[21:09] | No more Kiz, no more rye? | 不赌博 也不喝黑麦? |
[21:11] | You’re in a nosy mood. | 你现在跟个八婆一样 |
[21:12] | Couldn’t help notice you’re a little blue | 很明显你最近 |
[21:14] | around the gills these days. | 脸色不大好 |
[21:15] | It is not that obvious. | 不至于这么明显吧 |
[21:17] | I’m a highly experienced detective. | 我可是个资深老警探 |
[21:26] | That all started to go south after you got suspended. | 自从你停职起 一切都乱了 |
[21:29] | None of my business. | 关我屁事啊 |
[21:31] | Mm, she met someone else… | 她遇到了别的人 |
[21:33] | younger, more age appropriate. | 年轻人 年纪相仿 |
[21:36] | I’ll spare you the gory details. | 我会给你细细道来 |
[21:38] | She put in for a transfer. | 她提出调职申请 |
[21:39] | It was a big relief for both of us | 这一刻的到来 |
[21:40] | – when it finally came through. – I’ll bet. | – 这对我俩来说都是解脱 – 我想也是 |
[21:44] | Gave me the fucking cactus | 把仙人掌丢给我 |
[21:45] | and went on her merry way. | 自己去逍遥快活了 |
[21:47] | I actually know how you feel. | 我能真切体会你的感受 |
[21:49] | Yes, I know you do. | 我就知道 |
[21:51] | To the company dock. | 敬避风港 |
[21:53] | Company dock. | 避风港 |
[21:58] | We’ll never speak of this again. | 我们以后会时来运转的 |
[22:00] | Thank you, sailor. | 但愿吧 水手先生 |
[22:29] | Hey, Eleanor. | 嘿 埃莉诺 |
[22:31] | Maddie says you called the other night? | 玛迪说你那晚打电话了? |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:34] | Just checking in. How are things? | 就是想问候一下 一切还好吧? |
[22:37] | Fine. | 很好 |
[22:38] | She tells me Reggie’s out of town. | 她说瑞奇出差了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, for a few weeks. | 是啊 得去几周 |
[22:42] | Everything okay? | 一切还顺利吗? |
[22:44] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么会不顺利? |
[22:45] | No. No reason. | 不 怎么会 |
[22:47] | It’s just some business he has to take care of over there. | 他只是去那边办点事罢了 |
[22:50] | I’d be happy to look in on you guys if you’d like. | 要是你们欢迎我 我可以来照顾你们 |
[22:53] | No need. | 不用啦 |
[22:55] | We’re managing. | 我们能行 |
[22:56] | We always do. Maddie’s actually helping out | 一直如此 玛迪一直都在帮忙打理这个家 |
[23:00] | around the house without being told. | 虽然我们没有让她这么做 |
[23:03] | I think she might actually be | 我看女儿真的是 |
[23:04] | growing up. | 长大了 |
[23:05] | You two getting along? | 你们两相处还好吗? |
[23:07] | She’s 15, and I’m her mother. | 青春期总是逆反的 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | It’s normal. | 很平常的 |
[23:12] | I’d love to see you guys. | 真想见见你们 |
[23:13] | Yeah. I’m sure Maddie would love to see you, too. | 是啊 我想玛迪也会想见你的 |
[23:16] | She says you’re back at work? | 她说你又回去工作了? |
[23:17] | Yeah, working a case… | 是啊 又接了一个案子… |
[23:19] | They might even bring me out there. | 也许他们会派我去你们那出差 |
[23:21] | Okay, well, let us know. | 是吗 讲来听听 |
[23:23] | Listen, I should jump off. | 我得出门一趟了 |
[23:24] | – She there? – Movies. | – 她在吗? – 去看电影了 |
[23:27] | Is it a date? | 是去约会了? |
[23:28] | No, it’s her friend group. | 不 和一群朋友一起 |
[23:30] | Is it like a date? | 真的不像约会? |
[23:32] | Kids don’t go out on dates these days. | 现在的孩子都不约会的 |
[23:34] | They go out in groups. | 都是一群人一起玩儿 |
[23:35] | Smart. I like that. | 机智 我喜欢 |
[23:37] | Something about modern life you like. | 你也终于对现代生活感兴趣了 |
[23:40] | There’s a lot of things I like about modern life. | 现代生活里 有很多我喜欢的东西 |
[23:42] | – Such as? – DNA testing. | – 比如嘞? – DNA检验 |
[23:46] | Good night, Harry. | 晚安 哈里 |
[23:46] | Good night, Eleanor. | 晚安 埃莉诺 |
[23:57] | Please, have a seat. | 这边请 随便坐 |
[24:00] | Get you anything? Coffee, water? | 想喝点什么? 咖啡还是水? |
[24:03] | I’m fine, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Thank you for coming, Irv. | 感谢您的莅临 欧文 |
[24:06] | I know you’re a busy man. | 我知道你很忙的 |
[24:08] | I can’t be any busier than you, Mr. Mayor. | 那我也没有你忙啊 市长先生 |
[24:10] | Since we’re both so busy, I’ll cut right to it. | 既然我们都这么忙 我就直切主题了 |
[24:12] | There’s an election on the horizon. | 马上就要举行选举了 |
[24:14] | You may have heard. | 你可能也听说了 |
[24:15] | I would like your endorsement. | 我希望得到你的支持 |
[24:17] | It would mean a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[24:19] | It would mean a lot to this city to have you on our team. | 你要是能站在我们这边 对城市有着重大意义 |
[24:24] | I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊 |
[24:26] | But I’ve always thought police should stay out of politics. | 但我一直秉承警察应该远离政治的观点 |
[24:30] | Above the fray. | 自相矛盾 |
[24:33] | So why are you about to endorse Rick O’Shea? | 那为什么你要支持里克·奥谢? |
[24:37] | The thing about secrets in this town is… | 这个城市… |
[24:40] | they have a short shelf life. | 是藏不住秘密的 |
[24:44] | He’s asked. | 他提议了 |
[24:45] | I’m considering it. | 我正在考虑 |
[24:47] | You and Reverend Ott. | 他约你和奥特教士 |
[24:49] | This Sunday at Greater Page Temple. | 这周日在大佩奇教堂见面 |
[24:52] | I’m assuming he’s made you some promises. | 我想他可能给了你一些承诺 |
[24:54] | Vis a vis the department. More funding. | 与当局分庭抗礼 加大资助力度 |
[24:57] | Pie in the sky. | 空中楼阁罢了 |
[24:58] | Chief of Police? | 警察局长? |
[25:01] | Nothing’s set in stone. | 没有什么是一成不变的 |
[25:03] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[25:05] | The West Side mad at you? | “西”方势力看不惯你? |
[25:07] | The novelty has worn off. | 新鲜感已经消失殆尽 |
[25:10] | Where’d you come up? | 你从哪里出来的? |
[25:12] | West Adams. Where’d you come up? | 西亚当斯 你呢? |
[25:15] | Highland Park. | 海兰帕克 |
[25:16] | Oh. Then you’re familiar with the Avenues. | 那你一定对大路帮很熟 |
[25:19] | The street gang? Sure, | 街头帮派? 是的 |
[25:20] | they’ve been in Highland Park for generations. | 他们世世代代都由海兰帕克罩着 |
[25:23] | Back in the day, | 想当初 |
[25:25] | the Avenues had standing orders from La Eme. | 雷阿莫还为大路帮立了一套规矩 |
[25:28] | To kill any black person who came into Highland Park. On sight. | 一旦发现任何进入海兰帕克的黑人 立即击毙 |
[25:31] | I’ve heard the stories. I assumed they were apocryphal. | 我听说过这故事 我觉得那是杜撰出来的 |
[25:34] | Oh, far from it. | 并非如此 |
[25:35] | Then imagine what we could do together to mend our histories. | 那想想看 我们可以携手修补我们的历史 |
[25:38] | To bring black and brown together. | 让黑人和棕种人团结起来 |
[25:42] | I have more in common with you, Irv, as a native Angeleno, | 同为洛杉矶人 我跟你有好多相似之处 欧文 |
[25:45] | than I do with an immigrant | 虽然我也是从洪都拉斯移民来的 |
[25:46] | from Honduras or a gangbanger from El Salvador. | 而你是萨尔瓦多走出的小混混 |
[25:49] | And my Spanish isn’t that hot either. | 而且我的西语口音也不是很性感 |
[25:53] | Mejor que lo mio. | 至少比我的好 |
[25:55] | Seguro que tu mama no es Chicana? | 你妈妈肯定是墨西哥人吧? |
[26:01] | I’ll ask her. | 我会问她的 |
[26:07] | And Tenzer? | 唐泽呢? |
[26:10] | He’s had a good run. | 他在任期间成果卓著 |
[26:11] | He can’t be Chief of Police forever. | 但他总得卸任 |
[26:16] | Will you think it over, Irv? | 你会仔细考虑吧 欧文? |
[26:20] | I will think it over, Hector. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[26:22] | In fact, I’ll pray on it. | 事实上 我非常期待 |
[26:26] | Thank you. | 万分感谢 |
[26:43] | Been mining his computer all night. | 我昨晚一直在挖掘他的电脑资料 |
[26:45] | Tip of the iceberg, but enough to know Allen | 虽是冰山一角 却足以得知 |
[26:47] | was washing big bucks through his production company. | 艾伦生前正在利用他的制片公司洗钱 |
[26:50] | The skin flicks. | 通过拍摄色情片 |
[26:50] | On the books, budgets of under half a mil. | 书面预算接近五十万 |
[26:53] | Production, distribution, marketing. | 制片 发行 营销 |
[26:55] | They couldn’t cost more than fifty, | 每部分花费不会超过五至七万 |
[26:57] | seventy K apiece to make. It’s a ten to one ratio. | 不过十分之一 |
[27:00] | What’s the exact mechanism? | 具体是如何操作的? |
[27:01] | Big checks to dummy corporations | 将大额支票开给皮包公司 |
[27:03] | and vendors for investment costs. | 和投资成本的供应商 |
[27:05] | The films come out, more big checks to “Investors”. | 电影发行后 给所谓的”投资者”开更多大额支票 |
[27:09] | Phony income from DVD and online streaming. | 伪造成DVD贩售和在线播放的收入 |
[27:12] | Ninety cents on the dollar. | 其中九成是按美金结算 |
[27:13] | Feds must’ve known what he was up to. | 联邦调查局不可能没有察觉 |
[27:15] | Bigger fish to fry. | 想养肥了再动手 |
[27:16] | Anything from the phone records? | 通话记录有什么线索? |
[27:18] | Lotta calls to and from a strip club in Vegas called Dolly’s. | 从头至尾只有来自洛塔的电话 |
[27:22] | Including the last one he ever got. | 从拉斯维加斯一个叫多莉的脱衣舞俱乐部打来的 |
[27:24] | Hmm. Girlfriend or just business? | 女朋友还是谈公事? |
[27:30] | This was in his wallet. | 这是从他钱包里发现的 |
[27:32] | Oh. Pretty. Girlfriend? | 真漂亮 女朋友吗? |
[27:34] | – I’m betting. – His wife said he had a new one. | – 我估计是 – 他老婆说他新交了一个女朋友 |
[27:36] | – Any names yet? – Not yet. | – 知道名字吗? – 还不知道 |
[27:39] | Well, Girlfriend in Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯金屋藏娇 |
[27:42] | Let’s assume Allen was bringing that cash back from Vegas. | 我们可以假设艾伦是带着钱从拉斯维加斯回来 |
[27:44] | I am thinking you need to go to Vegas. | 我想你得去趟拉斯维加斯 |
[27:47] | – Start with Allen’s hotel. – I was just gonna suggest that. | – 从艾伦住的酒店入手 – 我刚想这么说 |
[27:50] | Plus you can check in on your wife and kid. | 你还可以去看看你老婆和孩子 |
[27:52] | – Make sure that you do. – Roger that. | – 这是命令 – 收到 |
[27:53] | Viva Las Vegas. What about me? | 拉斯维加斯万岁 那我呢? |
[27:56] | You have to stay here and finish the financials. | 你得留在这儿完成财务状况的检查 |
[27:58] | What you get for being so tech savvy. | 谁让你是技术达人呢 |
[28:00] | Harry in Vegas. What a waste. | 让哈里去拉斯维加斯 暴殄天物 |
[28:01] | I could be all up in the Champagne Room at the Spearmint, | 我可以在”留兰”的香槟房里玩个通宵 |
[28:04] | making it rain for the ladies. | 给姑娘们撒撒钱 |
[28:06] | Another reason you’re not going. | 这是另一个不让你去的原因 |
[28:07] | But I’ll get you a t-shirt. | 不过我会帮你带件T恤的 |
[28:10] | I’ll drive over tonight, when it’s cooler. | 我今晚开车过去 那时凉快点 |
[28:12] | After I talk to Veronica Allen about her husband’s business. | 我会先去找维罗妮卡·爱伦聊聊她丈夫的生意 |
[28:16] | Okay. Good work, guys. | 好样的 伙计们 |
[28:17] | Jerry. Go home, shower, take a nap. You look like shit. | 杰瑞 回家洗个澡 休息一下 你看起来糟透了 |
[28:21] | I feel like shit, now that you mention it. | 我也觉得 恭敬不如从命 |
[28:24] | Bosch. Before you leave town, Irving has something for you. | 博斯 你出城前找一下欧文 他有东西给你 |
[28:29] | Detective, you can come in now. | 警探先生 你可以进来了 |
[28:32] | Thank you, Ida. | 谢谢 艾达 |
[28:36] | Chief. | 副局长 |
[28:39] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[28:49] | What’s this? | 这是啥? |
[28:50] | Audio surveillance from Anthony Allen’s office, | 安东尼 爱伦办公室的音频监控 |
[28:53] | his office phone, his cell phone, and his car. | 包括办公电话 手机 还有车内录音 |
[28:55] | What about his house? | 他家呢? |
[28:56] | Said they weren’t up on the house. Excluded from the warrant. | 他们说没装监控 没有权限 |
[28:59] | Meaning if they had it, they wouldn’t give it to us. | 就是说即使他们有也不会给我们吧 |
[29:02] | I’m assured this is the pertinent material. | 我确定这个就是你要的材料 |
[29:04] | – Was it hard to get? – Suspiciously easy. | – 是费九牛二虎之力才拿到? – 是难以置信的容易 |
[29:06] | – It’s been redacted. – No doubt. | – 删减版吧 – 那肯定 |
[29:09] | What’d you have to give them? | 你拿什么去交换的? |
[29:11] | Full report on what we know so far. | 我们目前掌握的所有情报 |
[29:14] | What’d they say about the cash in his car? | 他车里的现金他们怎么说? |
[29:15] | Didn’t blink. | 不假思索地说 |
[29:17] | Said they were aware of his possible criminal activities. | 他们知道他的行为可能触犯了法律 |
[29:20] | They shed any light on those activities? | 他们在这些行为上有何启示? |
[29:23] | Only to reiterate | 只是重申了 |
[29:24] | that they were unconnected to their larger investigation, | 这些和他们的全盘调查无关 |
[29:27] | but please keep them in the loop, | 不过不要把他们排除在外 |
[29:28] | which I promised to do. | 我也保证不会 |
[29:29] | And in return they promise | 作为回报他们保证 |
[29:31] | to keep us in the dark and feed us shit. | 蒙蔽我们给我们一些狗屁情报 |
[29:34] | With the Feds, it does tend to be a one-way street. | 跟联邦调查局合作是我们唯一的出路 |
[29:37] | Any idea what they’re up to? | 可知晓他们的计划? |
[29:39] | “A matter of national security.” | “事关国家安危” |
[29:42] | Right. Thanks for going to bat on this. | 好吧 谢谢你为这事出面 |
[29:46] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[29:49] | Try to stay clear of whatever this is. | 不管是什么 尽量别插手 |
[29:52] | – Above both our pay grades. – Do my best. | – 上面的人动不得 – 我尽量吧 |
[30:04] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[30:06] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[30:08] | Here to see Mrs. Allen. Is she home? | 来找艾伦太太 她在家吗? |
[30:10] | Yeah. How’s it going? | 在 进展如何? |
[30:12] | You know. One step at a time. | 你懂得 一步一步来 |
[30:14] | It’s a grind. I remember. | 确实磨人 我记得的 |
[30:17] | Your partner was here yesterday, looking at footage. | 你搭档昨天来了 来看录像 |
[30:19] | Yeah, he said it was exciting, watching the UPS guy come and go. | 是啊 他说看送快递的小哥出出进进感觉很爽 |
[30:23] | She hasn’t been out of her house in days. | 她这几天都没出过门 |
[30:27] | You got a take on the Allens at all? | 你对艾伦夫妇有什么了解? |
[30:31] | Quiet. | 沉默 |
[30:34] | Didn’t socialize much with the neighbors. | 不怎么跟邻里打交道 |
[30:38] | I mean, that’s typical up here, though. | 尽管这里都是这样的人 |
[30:40] | – People like their privacy. – You know what he did for a living? | – 人们很注重隐私 – 你了解他的生计吗? |
[30:43] | – Media consultant. – He tell you that? | – 传媒顾问 – 他这么跟你说? |
[30:45] | Mm-hmm. They both did. | 他们两个都这么说 |
[30:47] | What about visitors? | 访客呢? |
[30:49] | The usual amount. Friends and family. | 很正常 朋友和家人 |
[30:51] | – His, hers? – Mostly his, I guess. | – 他的或她的? – 我猜大部分是他的 |
[30:54] | You said he was out of town a lot. | 你说过他经常出差 |
[30:56] | – Yeah. – What about her? | – 是的 – 她呢? |
[30:57] | She traveled, too, sometimes. | 她有时也出去旅行 |
[30:59] | – He ever here on his own? – Sure. | – 有过他独自在家的情况吗? – 当然 |
[31:09] | This girl ever visit Tony here when he was by himself? | 他独自在家时这个女孩来过吗? |
[31:12] | Don’t ring a bell. | 想不起来了 |
[31:14] | You wanna leave that? I’ll ask the crew. | 你要把照片留下吗?我可以问问其他人 |
[31:16] | – Thanks, brother. – Yeah. | – 谢了 兄弟 – 没事 |
[31:18] | Let me call Mrs. Allen. | 我帮你通报艾伦夫人 |
[31:38] | Does it feel like rain to you? | 你有没有觉得要下雨了? |
[31:40] | About your husband’s business affairs… | 关于你丈夫的生意 |
[31:42] | It’s so humid. Radio says | 太潮湿了 电台说 |
[31:46] | it’s what’s left of a hurricane down in Baja. | 这是巴哈飓风的残余力量所致 |
[31:49] | I can always tell when it’s the tail end of a storm | 我总能分辨出来自墨西哥海岸的 |
[31:51] | blowing up the coast from Mexico. | 暴风雨的尾声 |
[31:54] | So sultry. | 很闷热 |
[31:56] | Mrs. Allen? | 艾伦夫人? |
[32:03] | I didn’t want to know, particularly. | 我并不想知道 |
[32:05] | And Tony certainly wasn’t forthcoming. | 当然托尼也不会透露 |
[32:08] | Did you know your husband was laundering money | 你知道你丈夫通过他的制片公司 |
[32:09] | through his production company? | 洗钱的事吗? |
[32:11] | – I’m not surprised. – You’re not? | – 意料之中 – 是吗? |
[32:13] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[32:14] | I know what it costs to live the way we live. | 我知道我们这样的生活开销很大 |
[32:16] | I signed the tax returns. I even read them. | 我签过报税表 也读过它们 |
[32:19] | Were they phony? | 是伪造的吗? |
[32:20] | No, scrupulously accurate. | 不 严谨准确 |
[32:22] | He wasn’t going to get caught out like that. | 他可不能因为这种低级错误进监狱 |
[32:23] | – He usually got a tax refund. – Did you ever meet | – 他通常能拿到退税 – 你见过 |
[32:25] | any of your husband’s business associates? | 你丈夫的生意伙伴吗? |
[32:29] | I heard the late night calls. | 我有听到过他半夜在打电话 |
[32:30] | Can you tell me about those? | 能具体跟我讲讲吗? |
[32:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:33] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:34] | Because I don’t speak Russian or Armenian. | 因为我听不懂俄语和亚美尼亚语 |
[32:37] | – And he spoke both? – Fluently. | – 这两个他都会讲? – 非常流利 |
[32:39] | Do you remember any of the names | 你还记得 |
[32:40] | of your husband’s business associates? | 你丈夫生意伙伴的名字吗? |
[32:44] | Richard, Tom, Charles, Joe. | 理查德 汤姆 查尔斯 乔 |
[32:49] | What about the companies he did business with? | 那和他有生意往来的公司呢? |
[32:53] | My husband was a clever man. | 我丈夫是个聪明人 |
[32:54] | He always made sure I was… | 他一直 |
[32:57] | insulated from his business concerns. | 不让我掺和进他的生意 |
[33:01] | I knew he was a pornographer, and that was sufficient. | 我知道他是拍色情片的 这就够了 |
[33:03] | Mrs. Allen, did you embrace your husband | 爱伦夫人 上次见到你丈夫的时候 |
[33:05] | the last time you saw him? | 你有抱过他吗 |
[33:07] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[33:08] | Well, we found a handprint on his jacket. | 我们在他的外套上发现了指纹 |
[33:10] | Looks like a woman’s hand. | 看起来像是女人的手 |
[33:12] | – It’s on the shoulder. – And you think it’s mine. | – 在肩膀这个位置 – 你觉得那是我的 |
[33:15] | When you have a chance, if you could come by the station | 你有时间的话 能否来警局一趟 |
[33:17] | so they could print you for comparison. | 我们好采集你的指纹进行一下对比 |
[33:21] | It’s not necessary. My prints are in the system. | 没有那个必要 我的指纹是记录在案的 |
[33:26] | I did some escort calls. | 我以前当过应召女郎 |
[33:29] | I was young and stupid. | 那时候我还太年轻 太傻了 |
[33:31] | Got picked up a couple of times. | 被抓过几次 |
[33:34] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事儿了 |
[33:36] | Did your husband know about it? | 你丈夫知道吗? |
[33:38] | He did. | 他知道 |
[33:39] | Did it bother him? | 这个会困扰他吗? |
[33:40] | It didn’t. | 并没有 |
[33:43] | Well, I’m still going to need you | 总之 我还是需要你来一趟警局 |
[33:45] | to come by anyway. They’ll want a fresh print. | 他们要采集最新的指纹 |
[33:47] | Like you said, it was a long time ago. | 就像你说的 那是很久以前的了 |
[33:52] | I don’t think it was mine, detective. | 我觉得那不是我的 警探 |
[33:56] | The last time I saw Tony, I didn’t touch him. | 上次我见到托尼的时候 我并没有碰他 |
[34:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | All right, follow my lead exactly as we discussed. | 好了 老老实实按我们之前说的那样做 |
[34:33] | No freelance. Do not go off the reservation, all right? | 别随便行动 不要干出格的事儿 知道了吗 |
[34:36] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s go. | – 知道了 – 好了 走吧 |
[35:37] | Get in there. Do as I say. | 进去 按我说的做 |
[35:39] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我他妈要宰了你 |
[35:41] | – Get in here. – Okay, George. | – 进去 – 好了 乔治 |
[35:43] | All right. That’s good. | 行了 够了 |
[35:45] | That’s enough. Let him go. | 够了 放开他 |
[35:47] | Asshole, man. | 混蛋 |
[35:49] | The fuck? | 妈的 |
[35:51] | What the fuck? | 你麻痹 |
[35:54] | What’s your name, ese? | 你叫什么? |
[35:57] | Tito. | 提托 |
[35:59] | Tito. | 提托 |
[36:03] | Is that your hidey hole up there? | 你把货都藏那儿了? |
[36:09] | Aw, come on, man. George. | 不说是吧 乔治 |
[36:26] | Hey, listen, if you want to make sure | 听着 如果你想确保 |
[36:27] | that shit like this doesn’t happen to you again, | 这种事儿不再发生 |
[36:30] | you are going to need some insurance, brother. | 你就得弄点保险措施 兄弟 |
[36:33] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 |
[36:34] | Relax. You’re going to get to keep your brick. | 别担心 我们不要你的货 |
[36:36] | We’re not here to interfere with neighborhood commerce. | 我们来不是跟你抢生意的 |
[36:43] | Your boys buy direct from Sinaloa? | 你们直接从锡那罗亚那里拿货? |
[36:47] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[36:48] | All right. Consider this a weekly thing, Tito | 好了 记住这个 提托 |
[36:52] | sales tax Fridays. | 每周五上供 |
[36:54] | Hey, no, cheer up. This isn’t a one-way street. | 嘿 别介 想开点 这个对你也有好处 |
[36:57] | You need a tip on a raid, a competitor dimed out, | 你不想有人来这儿跟你抢生意吧 |
[37:00] | we can help you with that. | 我们会帮你解决的 |
[37:02] | You two fuckers some real tough pendejos, huh? | 你们俩傻逼还真把自己当回事儿了 是吗 |
[37:06] | You fuck with us, you fuck with all of us. | 你要是跟我们对着干 你就是跟所有人都对着干了 |
[37:13] | All right, George, that’s enough. | 行了 乔治 够了 |
[37:15] | That’s enough. | 这就足够了 |
[37:19] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:30] | Next time, use your baton. | 下次 用警棍揍 |
[37:33] | Those little Pelicans, they’re not worth shit, | 这些小啰啰 不值得这样 |
[37:35] | not like the old Maglites. | 不像以前的那帮人 |
[37:36] | Those bad boys, they can do some serious damage. | 那些家伙 还是有点本事的 |
[37:39] | Right. | 是吗 |
[37:41] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天呐 |
[37:45] | I might have something else lined up | 接下来几天 |
[37:47] | in the next couple of days. | 我可能有别的事情 |
[37:49] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[37:51] | What? | 是啥? |
[37:52] | I’ll let you know. | 我以后会告诉你的 |
[38:17] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[38:18] | The movie Veronica Allen did with her husband | 维罗尼亚·爱伦跟她丈夫合作的那部电影 |
[38:20] | – The porno? – No, no, the other one, | – 色情片? – 不 不是 另外一部 |
[38:22] | the R-rated one: Victim of the Night. | R级片 夜晚受害者 |
[38:26] | See if you can track down anyone involved with it | 你去问问看能不能挖出点什么 |
[38:29] | director, producer, actors, | 导演 制片人 演员 |
[38:33] | anyone who worked with her. | 任何跟她一起工作过的 |
[38:35] | Anything in particular? | 有什么特别要注意的吗? |
[38:36] | I just want to know what she was like back then. | 我就想知道她那时是个什么样的人 |
[38:39] | I’ll look into it. | 我会查查看的 |
[38:40] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[39:00] | Hey, Mom, is Dad around? | 嗨 妈妈 老爸在家吗 |
[39:02] | No, he’s working late. | 没有 他在加班 |
[39:04] | You try his cell? | 你给他打过电话了吗? |
[39:04] | Yeah. It went to voice mail. | 打了 转到语音信箱了 |
[39:06] | I just, uh, I wanted to bend his ear for a minute. | 我就是 嗯 我就想找他谈一下 |
[39:08] | – Thought I might catch him. – You in a rush? | – 还以为他在家 – 你很着急吗? |
[39:10] | – Kind of, yeah. – Sit. | – 有点儿 – 坐下 |
[39:12] | Talk with your mom for a few minutes. | 跟我聊一会儿 |
[39:17] | How was your day? | 你今天过的怎么样? |
[39:20] | Oh, you know, it was– | 你知道的 今天过的 |
[39:22] | it was fine. | 过的还行 |
[39:25] | Beginnings. They’re always tough. | 刚开始 总是没那么容易的 |
[39:29] | – I’m sorry? – I know you. | – 啥意思? – 我懂的 |
[39:31] | It takes you a while to fit in. | 你总是需要一段时间适应 |
[39:32] | You’ve always been cautious in a new situation. | 到了新的环境里你总是有所戒备 |
[39:36] | Yeah, well, it’s working out. I’m getting comfortable. | 还好 我还挺适应的 |
[39:39] | Yeah. I hope you didn’t wear that outfit to work. | 希望你不是穿着这套衣服去上班的 |
[39:41] | No. Jacket and tie, Mom. I always dress correct. | 没有 夹克陪领带 妈 我穿的很得体的 |
[39:46] | Want some dinner? | 要吃点啥吗? |
[39:49] | – Yeah. – Mom | – 好的 – 妈 |
[39:50] | – Hey. – Mom! | – 行啦 – 妈! |
[39:52] | Let me fix you something to eat. | 让我给你弄点吃的 |
[40:02] | Dressing room, Dolly’s | 这里是多莉俱乐部的化妆间 |
[40:04] | Layla there? | 是你吗 蕾拉 |
[40:06] | – Tony? – Hey, babe. | – 托尼? – 嘿 宝贝 |
[40:07] | Hey. You back already? | 嘿 你已经回来了? |
[40:10] | Yeah. Made decent time. | 是的 时间刚刚好 |
[40:11] | Did you have time to go by the other place too? | 那个地方你也去了吗? |
[40:14] | I’ll tell you about it when I see you, | 等见面了我再跟你说 |
[40:15] | – not on the phone. – Just making sure. | – 电话里不宜多说 – 就想确认一下 |
[40:17] | You got nothing to worry about, baby. | 没什么好担心的 宝贝 |
[40:26] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[40:27] | Hope it’s not too late. | 没打扰你们吧 |
[40:28] | I just got home. What’s up? | 我刚到家 咋啦? |
[40:30] | Headed your way, actually. | 我其实正往你那儿去呢 |
[40:32] | I told you we’re fine. | 我跟你说了我们没事儿 |
[40:34] | It’s that case I told you about. | 我是来办案的 之前跟你提过的 |
[40:36] | Our victim did business there. | 受害者以前在那里做过生意 |
[40:38] | How long you staying? | 你会待多久? |
[40:39] | I don’t know. A few days. | 还不知道 几天吧 |
[40:43] | I was hoping I might be able to connect with Maddie, | 我在想 明天也许 |
[40:46] | you know, some time tomorrow. | 我能见见玛迪 |
[40:47] | Yeah, you can pick her up after camp. | 好啊 等她下课了你可以去接她 |
[40:49] | I’ll text you the address. | 我一会儿把地址发给你 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:54] | I’ll, uh, see you then. | 我 嗯 再见 |
[40:55] | Good night, Harry. | 晚安 哈里 |
[41:05] | Hey, doll. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[41:06] | Tony, I’m scared. | 托尼 我害怕 |
[41:08] | Don’t worry, baby. It won’t be long, | 不要担心 宝贝 不会很久的 |
[41:09] | just a few more weeks. | 再有几个礼拜就好 |
[41:11] | A few weeks? | 几个礼拜? |
[41:12] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[41:13] | If he finds out | 如果他发现的话 |
[41:14] | He won’t. He won’t find out. | 不, 他不会的 |
[41:17] | What about her? | 那她呢? |
[41:18] | She doesn’t care. | 她不介意 |