时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Last season on “Bosch”… | 《博斯》上季回顾 |
[00:14] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[00:15] | Detective, how many people have you killed? | 警探 你杀过几个人? |
[00:17] | – I don’t know. – The department exonerated you. | – 我不知道 – 你被免责了 |
[00:20] | It was a good shooting. | 我枪法还不错 |
[00:24] | Have you been to see her yet? | 你去见过她了吗? |
[00:26] | Harry, Vegas is a four-hour drive. | 哈里 维加斯离这里不过四小时车程 |
[00:28] | Hey, Maddie. | 嘿 玛迪 |
[00:30] | 30 seconds in, you’re already accusing me of being a bad parent. | 才见面半分钟不到 你就开始指责我不是个好家长了 |
[00:32] | – That’s a cold plate, partner. – You put it in correctly? | – 这车牌号很陌生啊 – 你输入正确了吗? |
[00:35] | Yeah, man, light him up. | 没错 伙计 让他停车 |
[00:37] | This is my vehicle. Those are my plates. | 这是我的车 那也是我的车牌 |
[00:40] | – Shit! Hey! – Let’s start off with an easy one. | – 妈的! 嘿! – 我们从简单的说起 |
[00:45] | Who’s the dead guy in the van? | 车里的尸体是谁? |
[00:47] | When Officer Pierce and Irving Junior | 皮尔斯警官和欧文警长 |
[00:49] | pulled over this Waits character, | 让韦茨停车的时候 |
[00:51] | apparently, Irving deliberately punched in | 显然 欧文惹了 |
[00:53] | the wrong plate number. | 不该惹的人 |
[00:54] | Even if I don’t use my influence on your behalf, | 即使我不帮你走关系 |
[00:57] | just the fact you’re my son, others will, | 仅仅因为你是我儿子 |
[00:59] | and that can be tricky for both of us. | 别人也会借此大做文章 |
[01:00] | I hear you’ve tentatively | 我听说你在尝试 |
[01:02] | identified the Laurel Canyon victim. | 确定月桂谷受害人的身份 |
[01:03] | His name was Arthur Delacroix. He was 12 years old. | 他叫亚瑟·德拉克罗瓦 遇害时12岁 |
[01:06] | Waits confessed to killing him. | 韦茨承认杀害了他 |
[01:07] | O’Shea’s planning to run for mayor. | 奥谢准备竞选市长 |
[01:09] | So this Waits case? Pure political Viagra for him. | 韦茨案对他而言就是一剂政治猛药 |
[01:12] | Mr. Waits is gonna direct us to the crime scenes, | 韦茨将带我们指认现场 |
[01:15] | and we will be on top of his every move. | 我们将全程观察他的一举一动 |
[01:17] | Maybe we should loosen his shackles. | 或许我们该把脚铐解开 |
[01:18] | – We don’t need a lawsuit here. – No fuckin’ way. | – 我们可不想惹上官司 – 绝对不行 |
[01:20] | Bosch, just do it! | 博斯 没事的! |
[01:23] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[01:30] | – Harry, don’t! – Shots fired! Officer down! | – 哈里 别! – 出现交火! 有警员受伤! |
[01:33] | My partner is in foot pursuit | 我的搭档正在徒步追寻逃犯 |
[01:35] | and his direction of travel is unknown. | 他的行踪未知 |
[01:37] | We’re in the L.A. River at 6th street. | 我们在6号街洛杉矶河这里 |
[01:42] | – Tell me you got it. – I got it, yeah, | – 告诉我你都拍下来了 – 我是拍下来了 |
[01:44] | – but he took the card. – Who took the card? | – 但他把存储卡拿走了 – 谁拿走了? |
[01:46] | – O’Shea. – You keep the video under wraps, | – 奥谢 – 你把视频证据销毁 |
[01:49] | I win the election, you’re the next chief of police. | 我当选之后 你会是新任警察局长 |
[01:51] | I’m the monument. | 我才是丰碑 |
[01:52] | Me! Me! | 我! 是我! |
[01:56] | I’m tired of your bullshit. | 我受够了你这些屁话 |
[01:57] | Why don’t you do something about it. | 有种你来对付我啊 |
[01:59] | Don’t walk away from | 别这么着就走了 |
[02:05] | How could you let him get to you like that? | 你怎么能就这样让他抓住了把柄? |
[02:06] | He put his hands on me first. | 他先碰的我 |
[02:52] | How did it go? Did you talk to him yet? | 怎么样? 你跟他说了吗? |
[02:55] | What did he say? What’s gonna happen? | 他说什么? 会怎么样? |
[02:57] | Gonna be okay, baby. I talked to the man himself. | 没事的 亲爱的 我跟他本人说过了 |
[03:00] | So you talked to him this morning? | 你今天早上跟他说的? |
[03:01] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[03:03] | He’s gonna talk to Lucky? | 他会跟拉克奇谈谈吗? |
[03:04] | He said he’d take care of it. | 他说他已经处理好了 |
[03:06] | How do you know? Are you sure? | 你怎么知道? 你确定吗? |
[03:07] | He said he’d take care of it, he’ll take care of it | 他说他处理好了 他就会处理好的 |
[03:09] | Can you make sure? Tony? | 你能确定吗? 托尼? |
[03:17] | Tony! | 托尼! |
[03:18] | Gotta go, baby. I’ll call you later. | 我得挂了 亲爱的 待会打给你 |
[03:31] | – Thank you for stopping. – Need help? | – 谢谢你停车 – 要帮忙吗? |
[03:34] | I don’t have my phone. | 我没带手机 |
[03:35] | Do you think you could call me a tow? | 你能帮我叫辆拖车来吗? |
[03:38] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | – 怎么回事? – 我也不清楚 |
[03:41] | It just quit. | 它就这么熄火了 |
[03:44] | No problem. I’ll call Triple A. | 没事 我打电话找人帮忙 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go♪ | 总有这样一种感觉 |
[04:30] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 萦绕在我的心头 |
[04:33] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 挥之不去 |
[04:35] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 余音不绝 |
[04:38] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 辗转反侧 |
[04:41] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 百转千回 |
[04:44] | ♪ I got a feeling and I can’t let go ♪ | 难以割舍 |
[04:46] | ♪ I can’t let go ♪ | 无法忘怀 |
[05:00] | ♪ I feel ♪ | 我能感觉 |
[06:04] | Hey, Maddie. I’m in the middle of shaving. | 嗨 玛迪 我正刮胡子呢 |
[06:05] | Call you back in five? | 过会儿再打给你吧 |
[06:06] | – Okay. Dad? – Yeah? | – 好的 但是老爸? – 怎么了? |
[06:08] | Lose the sideburns. You look like a hobo. | 把你两鬓的胡须剃了吧 你看着像个流浪汉 |
[06:10] | A hobo? Where’d you hear that word? | 流浪汉? 你从哪学来的这个词? |
[06:13] | It’s retro. From the Great Recession. | 复古词汇 大萧条时期的词了 |
[06:15] | – And the mustache, too. – And the mustache? | – 你那两撮小胡子也剃了吧 – 真的? |
[06:18] | I kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的呢 |
[06:19] | Seventies porn star? Hello? | 你当你是七十年代的艳星吗? |
[06:21] | Yeah. Okay. Call you back. | 好吧 听你的 过会打给你 |
[06:24] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜拜 – 拜 |
[06:34] | Better? | 好多了吧? |
[06:35] | Awesome. You look way younger. | 帅呆了 你看着年轻多了 |
[06:38] | Listen. I’m just on my way out the door. | 听着 我要出门了 |
[06:41] | I know. I was calling to wish you luck. | 我知道 我就是来祝你好运的 |
[06:42] | Thanks. That’s really thoughtful of you. | 谢谢 你可真是爸的贴心小棉袄 |
[06:45] | – Have a good day, Dad. – You, too. | – 祝你愉快 老爸 – 你也是 |
[06:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:50] | – Hey, Harry, how’s it hanging? – Hey, Barrel. | – 哈里 怎么样啊? – 嗨 胖桶 |
[07:54] | – Seen Edgar? – Just got here. | – 看见埃德加了吗? – 我刚刚到 |
[07:56] | – Lieutenant’s looking for him. – I’ll let him know. | – 警督在找他 – 我会告诉他的 |
[07:58] | – Coffee? I’m gonna grab one. – No, thanks. | – 要咖啡吗? 我要去倒一杯 – 不了 谢谢 |
[08:00] | – Hey, Harry. – J. Edgar. | – 嘿 哈里 – J. 埃德加 |
[08:04] | – Billets is looking for you. – So I hear. | – 比利茨在找你 – 我听说了 |
[08:06] | Listen, you’re ever interested in selling your place, | 听着 你有没有兴趣把你的房子卖了 |
[08:08] | – I got a buyer. – Not interested. | – 我找到了个买家 – 没兴趣 |
[08:11] | – Serious inquiry. – Non-starter. | – 说真的 – 想都别想 |
[08:13] | I mean, I wouldn’t live up there, but some folks | 我是对那鸟不拉屎的地方没兴趣 |
[08:15] | like sticking a finger in Mother Nature’s eye. | 但有些人就是喜欢与大自然亲密接触 |
[08:17] | Hi, Jerry Edgar, I’m calling for Charisse. | 你好 我是杰瑞·埃德加 我找查理斯 |
[08:21] | You’d think I went out for a pack of fucking cigarettes. | 你他妈以为老子在家躲清闲呢 |
[08:27] | 紧急情况 请打碎玻璃 | |
[08:34] | Oh, you assholes. Fuck you guys. | 你们这帮混蛋 去你们的 |
[08:41] | Welcome back, partner. | 欢迎回来 搭档 |
[08:44] | – Had you going, didn’t we. – Yeah, you did. | – 被我们唬住了吧 – 还真是 |
[08:47] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, buddy. | – 你好啊 伙计 – 你好啊 |
[08:49] | You couldn’t do better than that? | 你就能想到这么个主意? |
[08:51] | Drugs clouded my mental acuity. | 药吃多了 影响了我思维的敏锐程度 |
[08:53] | But, hey, I am back, sharp as ever. | 但是现在我回来了 一如既往的犀利 |
[08:55] | – That’s a low bar. – Harry Bosch? | – 这个笑话真是冷 – 哈里·博斯 |
[09:01] | Now I feel like I’m at home. | 似曾相识的感觉啊 |
[09:05] | Chilton Hardy, career sex offender. | 奇尔顿· 哈迪 职业性犯罪者 |
[09:07] | Serial rapist, graduated to serial rape murder. | 强奸惯犯 犯下多起强奸杀人罪 |
[09:10] | Jerry and Ig have been working the case. | 杰瑞和伊格一直在跟进这个案子 |
[09:12] | We think he’s good for about a dozen more. | 我们认为他在加利福尼亚 内华达等地 |
[09:14] | – California, Nevada. – We got a line on this guy? | – 至少犯下了12起案子 – 我们有线索吗? |
[09:16] | Ig’s got a line on Hardy’s father. Panorama City. | 伊格在哈迪的父亲身上挖到了线索 他住在全景市 |
[09:19] | We’re headed out there now to talk to him. See what he knows. | 我们正要去那里找他谈话 看看他都知道些什么 |
[09:22] | Panorama City. Doesn’t get any better than that. | 全景市 好地方啊 |
[09:24] | I want you to go with them. | 我想让你跟他们一起去 |
[09:26] | – We can handle it, Lieutenant. – They can handle it, Lieutenant. | – 我们能处理好的 警督 – 是的 他们可以 |
[09:30] | Tag along, Bosch. | 跟着一起去 博斯 |
[09:31] | First day back. Get your feet wet. | 第一天回来 熟悉熟悉环境 |
[09:37] | Oh, I am loving the enthusiasm, guys. | 你们的热情真是高涨啊 各位 |
[09:39] | – Bosch? – Yes? | – 博斯? – 又怎么了? |
[09:42] | You’re gonna need these. | 你得带上这些东西 |
[09:56] | Try to hang onto them this time. | 这次别再搞丢它们了 |
[09:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | I’m looking for the panorama. | 我们要找的地方叫全景 |
[10:14] | I just don’t see it. | 这里可真是名不副实 |
[10:16] | This was all orange trees. | 这里以前种满了橘子树 |
[10:18] | After the war, tore out the groves, put in tract homes for GI’s. | 二战结束后 果园都被拆了 大片房子建了起来为军人们提供住处 |
[10:23] | American Dream. | 美国梦嘛 |
[10:26] | Every man a house, a car, and a garage to put it in. | 人人都有房有车 还有间车库 |
[10:30] | Edgar and I will handle the interview. | 埃德加和我负责询问 |
[10:31] | Counting on it. | 巴不得呢 |
[10:36] | I haven’t seen Chilton in years. | 我好多年没见过奇尔顿了 |
[10:39] | Don’t know where he is, don’t give a shit. | 我不知道他在哪 我也不关心 |
[10:43] | He in some kind of trouble again? | 他又犯事儿了? |
[10:45] | We just wanna talk to your son. | 我们只想跟你儿子谈谈 |
[10:46] | His name came up in an investigation. | 他的名字出现在一份调查中 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我要四处看看 |
[10:50] | Don’t you need a warrant? He ain’t here. | 你难道不需要搜查令吗? 他不在这儿 |
[10:54] | – Can he just do that? – Apparently. | – 他怎么能那么做? – 当然可以 |
[10:56] | When was the last time you talked to your son? | 你最后一次和你儿子说话是什么时候? |
[10:58] | Last time he got out of the joint. | 上次他被放出来后 |
[11:00] | Must have been going on eight years ago. | 大概有八年了吧 |
[11:03] | What’d he want? | 他想要什么 |
[11:04] | Money. | 钱 |
[11:07] | I told him to go suck on somebody else’s tit. | 我告诉他 去找别人要 |
[11:10] | Where’d he call from? | 他从哪里打来的? |
[11:12] | Tucson, maybe. | 图森 可能是 |
[11:37] | I don’t know why he turned out the way he did. | 我不明白他为什么变成那样子 |
[11:39] | I blame his mother. | 都是他母亲的错 |
[11:44] | Find what you were looking for? | 找到了你要的东西吗? |
[11:47] | – I told you he wasn’t here. – You haven’t told us where he is. | – 我说过他不在这儿 – 你还没有告诉我们他在哪儿 |
[11:50] | How many times I got to tell you? I don’t know. | 要我说几次? 我不知道 |
[11:52] | – I think you do. – Harassing a sick old man. | – 你知道 – 你们在骚扰一个病重的老人 |
[11:54] | – How sick are you, Mr. Hardy? – Excuse me? | – 你病的有多重 哈迪先生? – 你说什么? |
[11:57] | I say, how sick are you? | 我说 你病的多重? |
[11:59] | Real sick, you dumb shit. Look around! | 非常重啊 你个傻逼 你看看周围 |
[12:02] | – Oxygen, wheelchair bound. – That’s right. | – 氧气 还有轮椅 – 是啊 |
[12:06] | – Shit! – Damn it! | – 妈蛋 – 特么的 |
[12:07] | Chilton Hardy. Hook him up. He’s all yours. | 奇尔顿·哈迪 铐上他 交给你们了 |
[12:10] | Freeze, asshole. You’re under arrest. | 别动 混蛋 你被捕了 |
[12:13] | Shit! Damn it! | 草 特么的 |
[12:15] | Keys! | 钥匙! |
[13:13] | Hold still, asshole. | 别动 混蛋 |
[13:15] | Cuffs. | 手铐 |
[13:18] | – Fuck you. – Shut up, asshole. | – 去你妈的 – 闭嘴 混球 |
[13:19] | Damn, Harry. You’re pretty good for an old man. | 妈蛋 哈里 你对老人真是太好了 |
[13:22] | You been taking PEDs? | 你丫是不是吃了兴奋剂啊? |
[13:25] | You gotta get in shape, J. Edgar. | 你得好好锻炼了 J.埃德加 |
[13:26] | Work on your cardio. | 好好锻炼下心肺 |
[13:28] | You gotta get some different shoes. | 你得换双鞋了 |
[13:30] | Can’t run in those roach killers. | 你穿那些踩蟑螂的鞋可没法跑步 |
[13:31] | How often do I have to run? | 我要多久跑一次 |
[13:32] | – Get up. – Serious. | – 起来 – 说真的 |
[13:34] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[13:36] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[13:57] | Ow! | 喔 |
[14:01] | Ow. | 喔 |
[14:04] | Think you can handle him now? | 现在可以对付他了吗 |
[14:09] | Friendly fella, your ex-partner. | 你的前搭档可真和蔼可亲 |
[14:11] | Ex? | 前任? |
[14:15] | – Mank. – Captain. | – 曼克 – 警监 |
[14:19] | – Detective Bosch. – Captain. | – 博斯探长 – 警监 |
[14:21] | First day back, Billets tells me | 回来第一天 听说你就已经 |
[14:22] | you already bagged a bad guy. | 抓回一个坏人了 |
[14:23] | No. That was Edgar and Ferras. | 不是我 是埃德加和费拉抓的 |
[14:25] | I was just along for the ride. | 我只是顺便打个酱油 |
[14:30] | Good man, Mank. Friend of yours. | 曼克是个好人 你的朋友 |
[14:33] | Lucky he saw Captain Pounds grab you first, huh? | 幸好他看到是庞兹先动手的 |
[14:36] | And wasn’t afraid to say so. | 而且大胆说出来 |
[14:37] | You think maybe you over-reacted? | 你是不是有点反应过头了? |
[14:39] | No, sir. I don’t. | 不 长官 我没有 |
[14:41] | All right, Bosch. | 很好 博斯 |
[14:43] | You do your job, keep your cool. We’ll get along. | 你做好自己的本职 时刻保持冷静 我们会相处融洽的 |
[14:56] | – That seemed to go well. – Oh, yeah. | – 看来不错啊 – 是啊 |
[14:57] | Officer Friendly. | 警官很友善 |
[14:59] | All right. Not warm and fuzzy. | 好了 虽然不是那么好 |
[15:01] | But on the plus side, not Pounds. | 但起码比庞兹强多了 |
[15:04] | Where’d Pounds land, anyway? | 话说庞兹调哪去了? |
[15:05] | You’re not gonna believe it, Harry. | 你肯定不信 哈里 |
[15:07] | – Art Theft Detail. – You’re right. I don’t believe it. | – 艺术品偷盗组 – 你说的对 我相信才怪 |
[15:10] | – Fuck does he know about art? – He knows what he likes. | – 他么的知道艺术是什么吗? – 他知道他喜欢什么 |
[15:13] | You’re the worst. | 你太坏了 |
[15:19] | – Harry. – He give it up yet? | – 哈里 – 他招了? |
[15:21] | Just letting him marinate. | 只是让他好好权衡利害 |
[15:23] | Probably find his old man buried underneath the floorboards. | 估计老头埋在他家地板下吧 |
[15:25] | I expect so. Grab some lunch? | 希望如此 去吃午饭吗? |
[15:27] | Something I got to do. | 有事处理 |
[15:33] | – I’d like you both to be there. – Short notice. | – 我想你们两位到时都出席 – 这可是临时通知 |
[15:38] | The optics would enhance | 有你们二位的支持 |
[15:40] | the value of your endorsements enormously. | 媒体肯定会另眼相看 |
[15:43] | I preach on Sunday. | 我一般周末布道 |
[15:44] | The perfect venue. Right after morning services. | 早上一结束后那里一定是最佳地点 |
[15:47] | And with your family ties to Greater Page | 再加上你家族在大佩奇市 |
[15:50] | and the West Adams neighborhood And with your family ties to Greater Page | 和西亚当斯附近的关系 再加上你家族在大佩奇市 |
[15:50] | and the West Adams neighborhood | 和西亚当斯附近的关系 |
[15:53] | I’ll save a pew down front for both of you. | 我会为你们两个在前排留位 |
[15:56] | And your wives. | 还有你们的妻子 |
[15:58] | I trust there will be a full house. | 我相信人数肯定会爆满 |
[16:00] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不必担心 |
[16:02] | When I preach, standing room only. | 我讲道时 一向爆棚 |
[16:07] | Thank you both so much. | 非常感谢二位 |
[16:11] | To the next mayor of Los Angeles. | 敬下任洛杉矶市长 |
[16:13] | Here, here. | 恭喜 |
[16:18] | Who signed Raynard Waits out of custody at the jail that day? | 事发当日是谁将雷纳尔·韦茨从监狱释放的? |
[16:21] | I did. | 是我 |
[16:22] | Who was the ranking LAPD officer at the scene? | 洛杉矶警局的哪位警官负责指挥现场? |
[16:25] | I was. | 是我 |
[16:26] | – By whose authority? – Deputy Chief Irving. | – 经谁授权? – 欧文副局长 |
[16:28] | – Chief Irving put you in charge. – Yes. | – 欧文局长让你负责的 – 是的 |
[16:31] | Made you responsible for | 他让你负责 |
[16:33] | Waits’ custody on this so-called field trip? | 外勤时韦茨的监护工作? |
[16:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:36] | – And security. – Yes. | – 还有他的安全 – 是 |
[16:40] | When you arrived at the abandoned factory, | 你到达那所废弃工厂时 |
[16:43] | – who loosened Waits’ shackles? – I did. | – 是谁解开了韦茨的脚铐? – 是我 |
[16:46] | Under protest. | 我抗议 |
[16:46] | I was ordered to do so by the District Attorney. | 是地区检察官命我这么做的 |
[16:49] | Just answer the question put to you, Detective. | 只需要回答你的问题 探长 |
[16:54] | – Who ordered Detective Moore to re-cuff Mr. Waits? – I did. | – 是谁命摩尔探长重新铐上韦茨的 – 是我 |
[16:58] | And when Detective Moore did that, what happened? | 摩尔探长铐他的时候 发生了什么? |
[17:01] | Waits seized his weapon and shot him. | 韦茨抢了他的枪 射了他 |
[17:03] | – Shot and wounded Detective Moore. – Yes. | – 开枪并且伤到了摩尔探长 – 是的 |
[17:05] | And then shot and killed Deputy District Attorney Lou Escobar. | 之后又射杀了副检察官路·埃斯科巴尔 |
[17:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:15] | Ask you something, Wash? | 问你点事儿 沃什 |
[17:17] | Chief? | 长官? |
[17:19] | Who you gonna vote for next election for Mayor? | 下一届市长你打算选谁? |
[17:25] | – You do vote. – Yes, sir. You still endorsing O’Shea? | – 你会投票的吧 – 是的 您仍然支持奥谢吗? |
[17:28] | – Told him I was. – I’m for him if you are. | – 以前是的 – 您要是选他我就选他 |
[17:31] | I want you to vote your conscience. | 我要你自己决定投谁 |
[17:33] | He still gonna make you Chief? | 他仍然保你做局长吗? |
[17:35] | – Says he is. – Then I’m voting for him. | – 他是这么说的 – 那我投他 |
[17:37] | Doesn’t mean he will. | 但也不一定呢 |
[17:39] | I’ll just have to roll the dice on that. | 那我只好赌一把咯 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是啊 |
[17:43] | What do you hear from his Grand Jury? | 陪审团那边有什么消息? |
[17:46] | My friend got transferred. | 我朋友被调走了 |
[17:59] | Officer Pierce? | 皮尔斯警员 |
[18:40] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hey. How was your day? | – 嘿 亲爱的 – 今天怎么样 |
[18:42] | I helped catch a bad guy. | 我帮人抓了个坏家伙 |
[18:44] | You didn’t shoot him, did you? | 你没有开枪打他吧 |
[18:45] | – No. – Good. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[18:46] | Cause I did not want to see you on the Internet. “Killer Cop.” | 我可不想在网上看到你”杀手警察”的新闻 |
[18:49] | Did you get those LPs I sent you? | 你收到我送你的唱片了吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah. I really love the Grace Kelly one. | 收到了 我太喜欢格蕾丝·凯丽啦 |
[18:53] | She’s playing here next week. I might go see her. | 她下周来这儿演出 我可能要去看 |
[18:55] | I could come out and go with you. | 我可以和你一起去 |
[18:56] | Well, you could come out, but you couldn’t go with me. | 你可以出来 但你不能跟我一起去 |
[18:58] | – You’re not twenty one. – Ugh. That sucks. | – 你未满21 – 真气人 |
[19:00] | Yeah, it does. How are things? | 是有点 过的还好吗? |
[19:05] | Okay. A little weird actually. | 不错 只是感觉怪怪的 |
[19:07] | Reggie left all of a sudden on a business trip to Hong Kong. | 瑞奇突然出差去香港了 |
[19:10] | – Everything all right? – I guess. | – 一切都还好吗? – 还行吧 |
[19:11] | I asked Mom when he’d be back, | 我问妈妈他什么时候回来 |
[19:12] | and she was like, “I don’t know.” | 她说不知道 感觉很不在乎 |
[19:15] | Is she there? Can I talk to her? | 她在吗? 我可以和她说话吗? |
[19:16] | – She’s at the casino. – You’re there all alone? | – 她在赌场 – 你自己一个人? |
[19:18] | – Dad, I’m fifteen. – When’s she coming home? | – 老爸 我都15了 – 她什么时候回家? |
[19:21] | She said by midnight. Do you want her to call you? | 她说大概半夜 你想让她回电话给你吗? |
[19:24] | – Midnight? – Dad, chillax. | – 半夜? – 老爸 放心啦 |
[19:26] | It’s normal. Like every night. | 这很正常 每晚都这样 |
[19:28] | Do you want her to call you or not? | 你到底想不想让她打给你? |
[19:29] | No, I’m gonna crash. It’s been a long day. | 不用了 我要睡了 今天很累 |
[19:32] | Just tell her I called. | 告诉她我来过电话 |
[19:33] | Okay, when’re you coming out to Vegas? | 好的 你什么时候来维加斯? |
[19:35] | Soon. Promise. | 很快 我保证 |
[19:38] | When are you coming to LA? | 你什么时候来洛杉矶? |
[19:39] | Soon. Promise. | 很快 我保证 |
[19:41] | And everything’s okay with your mom and Reggie? | 你妈和瑞奇一切还好吧? |
[19:43] | – As far as I know. – ‘Kay. | – 据我所知还好 – 那行 |
[19:45] | Talk soon. I love you. | 以后再聊 我爱你 |
[19:47] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜 |
[20:11] | 6L34 Six-L-Thirty-Four. | |
[20:13] | Six-L-Thirty-Four, go. | 6L34 请讲 |
[20:13] | I have a vehicle illegally parked and cited two days ago. | 我这有个非法停车的 两天前开过罚单 |
[20:16] | Requesting OPG tow my location, | 请求警方出拖车到我的位置 |
[20:18] | 16500 Mulholland, | 穆赫兰道16500号 |
[20:20] | silver Bentley, California license. | 银色宾利车 加州牌照 |
[20:23] | Six-L-thirty-four, copy that. | 6L34 收到 |
[20:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:38] | – Six-L-Thirty-Four. – Six-L-Thirty-Four, go. | -6 L34 – 6L34 请讲 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I’m gonna need a supervisor here. | 对 我这里需要一名主管 |
[20:47] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[20:48] | Hey, you know Fire Station 109, up Mulholland? | 嘿 你知道穆赫兰道那的第109号消防站吗? |
[20:52] | – Yeah. Off Laurel Canyon. – Yeah, that’s the one. | -对 离月桂谷不远 -对 就是那个 |
[20:54] | A patrol just found a body in the trunk of a car. | 一辆巡逻车在一辆车后箱发现一具尸体 |
[20:57] | Looks like it’s been there a couple days. | 看起来已经在那好几天了 |
[20:58] | So I’m thinking it’s nice and ripe by now. | 我想尸体已经烂了 |
[21:01] | Billets is on her way. She asked me to call you. | 比利茨在去那路上了 她让我打电话找你 |
[21:03] | It’s all hands on deck, Harry. | 是紧急集合 哈里 |
[21:05] | You want me to call Edgar and Ferras? | 你要我打电话叫埃德加和费拉吗? |
[21:07] | – No, I’ll call Edgar. – Ferras? | – 不用 我给埃德加打吧 – 那费拉呢? |
[21:09] | Forget Ferras. | 不用管他了 |
[21:12] | You wrote the ticket Sunday. | 你在周日开了罚单 |
[21:13] | Somebody called in a complaint. | 有人打电话投诉 |
[21:14] | What brought you back here today? | 那你今天为什么又回来呢? |
[21:16] | Another complaint the car was still here. | 又有一个投诉说车还在这儿 |
[21:18] | I came to ticket and tow. And I smelled it. | 我过来开罚单拖车 然后我闻到味道了 |
[21:20] | Why didn’t you glove up? You knew what it was. | 为什么你没带手套? 你知道是什么情况 |
[21:22] | I should have. I know, I fucked up, all right? | 我应该带的 我知道 我搞砸了 行了吧? |
[21:23] | Yeah, you did. You also trampled all over my crime scene. | 对 你搞砸了 你破坏了我的犯罪现场 |
[21:26] | SID’s gonna have to photo and print your boots. | 调查司要把你的鞋子照相取印 |
[21:29] | I oughta make you take ’em off and give ’em to me right now. | 我得要求你把鞋脱了 现在就给我 |
[21:31] | You want me to unlace ’em? You just say the word, detective. | 让我现在就脱鞋? 警探 |
[21:33] | Work the perimeter. Take the crime scene log. | 侦察周边 记录犯罪现场 |
[21:35] | – Think you can do that? – Yeah, I think I can do that. | – 认为你能做到吗? – 是的 我能做到 |
[21:39] | Those six months really mellowed you out, Harry. | 这六个月真让你柔和不少啊 哈里 |
[21:40] | There’s a limit to what you can let slide. | 凡事总有个度 |
[21:42] | Even these days. | 更何况最近这段日子 |
[21:44] | The Neanderthal who called it in? | 那个打电话的原始人呢? |
[21:46] | You mean Officer Powers? | 你是指鲍尔斯警官? |
[21:47] | We’re gonna have to print his shoes to eliminate him. | 我们要取他的鞋印 把他从犯罪现场排除 |
[21:50] | – Dipshit. – I missed you, Harry. | – 傻逼 – 我想你了 哈里 |
[21:52] | What I said. | 我是怎么说的 |
[21:54] | We have footprints leading away from the driver’s side. | 我们发现驾驶员侧有脚印 |
[21:56] | We have tire tracks from a second vehicle. | 我还发现有另一辆车的轨迹 |
[21:59] | No blood. Dollars to doughnuts, | 没有血迹 我打赌 |
[22:01] | killed somewhere else, dumped in his trunk, and driven here. | 在别处被害 丢进自己的后备箱 然后被开到这里 |
[22:03] | Look at you. You’re getting | 瞧瞧你 你对谋杀 |
[22:05] | a feel for this homicide thing, Lieutenant. | 越来越有感觉了 警督 |
[22:07] | – Might just work out for you. – Bosch. | – 可能这工作很适合你 – 博斯 |
[22:09] | – Why didn’t you call me? – That’s on the watch commander. | – 为什么你不叫我? – 都怪值班的警长 |
[22:13] | Lieutenant? Is this how it’s gonna be? | 警督? 就这样了? |
[22:14] | Detective Ferras? Go find some uniforms | 费拉警探? 去找几位警官来 |
[22:18] | and walk the shoulders a mile in each direction. | 然后每个方向走一圈 |
[22:20] | See if the bad guys tossed anything on their way outta Dodge. | 去瞧瞧犯人逃跑时丢没丢下东西 |
[22:22] | Take Officer Powers with you. | 带着鲍尔斯警官和你一起 |
[22:26] | You can make an effort, you know. | 你可以表现的再好点的 |
[22:27] | He’s the one with the chip on his shoulder. | 他才是那个吃了呛药的 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna find him a new partner. | 我要给他找个新搭档 |
[22:30] | – You’re back with Edgar. – Hey. | – 你还和埃德加搭档 – 嘿 |
[22:32] | – Don’t I get a say in this? – Fuck you. | – 这事难道不问问我吗? – 去你的 |
[22:35] | Where’s Kiz? I haven’t seen her. Is she on vacation? | 基兹在哪? 我没看见她 她在休假吗? |
[22:37] | She transferred two months ago. | 她两个月前调走了 |
[22:39] | Pacific Division. | 大平洋分部 |
[22:41] | How long? Ballpark? | 死多久了? 大概? |
[22:44] | Based on the condition of the body? | 基于尸体的状况 |
[22:47] | Three days, maybe. | 或许 有三天了 |
[22:48] | Sometime Saturday night? | 大概在周六夜间? |
[22:50] | It’s been warm, so the decomp’s intense. | 现在这么暖和 所以腐烂会加剧 |
[22:53] | – Oh! – What a pussy. | 啊 真娘炮 |
[22:55] | Smell is particulate. You know that, right, Lieutenant? | 气味成分都是微粒 你知道这个吧 警督 |
[22:58] | That’s pure rotten dead guy we’re breathing. | 我们呼吸的都是腐烂的尸体 |
[23:00] | All yours, gentlemen. | 都归你们了 先生们 |
[23:08] | No obvious exit wounds. | 没有明显的致命伤 |
[23:11] | Small caliber, probably. | 也许是小口径 |
[23:13] | His wallet. | 他的钱包 |
[23:22] | Hotel bill. Anthony Allen. | 酒店账单 叫安东尼·爱伦 |
[23:24] | Spent the week in Vegas at the Mirage, | 在维加斯的海市蜃楼呆了一周 |
[23:26] | checked out this past Saturday. | 这周六退房 |
[23:28] | They comped his room. Hit the minibar pretty hard. | 酒店给房间提供免费服务 损失不小 |
[23:31] | – Valet parking. – So he had a car. | – 停车罚单 – 所以他有车 |
[23:33] | This one or a rental. | 这一辆或是租的 |
[23:40] | Looks like five, six hundred bucks here. | 看起来这有五六百块 |
[23:42] | That’s a legit Rolex. | 是真的劳力士 |
[23:44] | Ain’t no knock off, brother, that’s the real deal. | 不是山寨的 伙计 这是真货 |
[23:46] | Scares me you know that. | 你知道这个真让我震惊 |
[23:51] | Fancy address. Hidden Highlands. | 好住处 隐秘高地 |
[23:57] | Car’s leased to Anthony Allen, El Presidente, TNA Productions. | 车租给了安东尼·爱伦 TNA制片公司总裁 |
[24:01] | – Cahuenga Boulevard. – TNA Productions? | – 卡汉加大道 – TNA制片? |
[24:04] | – It’s porn. – We don’t know that. | 是做色情片的 – 我们可不知道 |
[24:06] | Could be his initials. Tony N. Allen? | 可能是他的姓名字首 托尼 N. 爱伦? |
[24:08] | What’s the N stand for? Nookie? | 那N代表什么? 性感? |
[24:09] | I’ll call the dealer, | 我给租赁商打电话 |
[24:12] | see if it has a GPS tracker on it. | 看看这车有没有GPS追踪器 |
[24:14] | These high end leases, they like to keep tabs. | 这是高档车 他们会一直追踪的 |
[24:16] | Classic mob hit, Harry. Small caliber, no robbery, | 经典的暴徒袭击 哈里 小口径 没被洗劫 |
[24:19] | victim’s body in the trunk of his own car. | 受害人的尸体在自己的车后箱 |
[24:21] | Plus porno. | 再加上黄片 |
[24:26] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们不要这么早下结论 |
[24:32] | Young lady, when you inventory the wallet, | 小姐 你归档钱包里的东西时 |
[24:37] | I’m gonna need copies of that snap. | 记得给我这张快照的副本 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:40] | – Did you find his phone? – Nope. | 你找到他的手机吗? 没有 |
[24:43] | – Thanks. – Smells like O.C. To me. | – 谢谢 – 感觉像是有预谋的 |
[24:45] | – Trunk music. – Trunk music, exactly. | – 叫它”行李箱之曲”怎样 – 非常贴切 |
[24:49] | I’ll reach out to Vice. See if they got anything on him. | 我联系风纪组 看看他们有没有这家伙的材料 |
[24:52] | Divide and conquer. I’ll call my guy at Major Crimes. | 分头行动 我去联系我在重案组的人 |
[24:57] | – Okay, thanks. – Anything from O.C.? | – 好的谢谢 – 检查局那边有什么消息? |
[25:01] | – They told me to call Vice. – I’m on hold with Vice. | – 他们告诉我联系风纪组 – 我现在就在等待和他们通话 |
[25:04] | – Detective? – Hold up. | – 警探? – 稍等 |
[25:06] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[25:07] | Anthony Allen is a pornographer. | 安东尼·爱伦是个色情片导演 |
[25:08] | TNA Productions. | TNA制片 |
[25:10] | We thought he might be. Mobbed up? | 我们也这么认为 和黑帮有关联? |
[25:12] | We don’t have anything on that. | 我们没有这方面的资料 |
[25:13] | Have you called Major Crimes? | 你打给重案组没有? |
[25:15] | They said to call you. Anything else? | 他们叫我打给你 还有别的没有? |
[25:17] | He shoots his movies outside L.A.County | 他在洛杉矶郡外拍片 |
[25:19] | so his performers don’t have to use condoms. | 所以他的演员都不需要带避孕套 |
[25:21] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这点 |
[25:22] | You might call the Health Department. | 你可以联系卫生部门 |
[25:24] | They might have an extensive file on this guy. | 他们可能有这家伙的不少档案 |
[25:26] | – Okay. Thanks. – LAPD. | -好的 谢谢 – 这就是洛杉矶警察 |
[25:28] | One hand doesn’t know what the other hand’s doing. | 一个部门不知道另一个在干嘛 |
[25:30] | Welcome to my world. When you’re finished here, | 欢迎来到我的世界 你在这完事后 |
[25:32] | go notify the next of kin. | 去通知死者家属 |
[25:33] | – Do we know who that is, yet? – Veronica Allen. | -我们知道是谁了吗? – 维罗妮卡·爱伦 |
[25:35] | – The widow. – All right. | – 那寡妇 – 是的 |
[25:37] | I’ll send Crate and Barrel | 我会让瘦杆和胖桶去 |
[25:38] | to get a search warrant for the offices. | 办理搜查令 |
[25:39] | They’ll meet you there once you’ve talked to Mrs. Allen. | 一旦你们联系上了爱伦女士 他们就去找你们 |
[25:42] | Time to feed the beast. | 该直面媒体猛兽了 |
[26:12] | That is pretty. What is it? | 真好听 弹的什么? |
[26:15] | Oh, I don’t know. Just musing. | 我也不知道 随便弹的 |
[26:21] | How’d your lunch go yesterday? | 昨天的午餐怎么样啊? |
[26:24] | Lunch was civil. On the surface. | 很顺利 表面上而已 |
[26:26] | – When do you go public? – Sunday. | – 什么时候公开露面? – 礼拜天 |
[26:28] | – Greater Page Temple. – Oh. | – 大佩奇教堂 – 哦 |
[26:31] | You and Reverend Ott. | 你和奥特教士 |
[26:32] | Matching black bookends. | 刚好一出黑人双簧 |
[26:34] | Good optics, so I’m told. | 很好的宣传是吗 所以让我这么做 |
[26:35] | – You’re invited, too. – Oh. | – 你也被邀请了 – 是吗 |
[26:37] | Well, I was looking for an | 我还一直在找借口 |
[26:38] | excuse to get a new Sunday go to meeting hat. | 周末去见那些教士呢 |
[26:41] | Well, this would be it. | 这不借口来了么 |
[26:43] | And the Mayor and Chief Tenzer? | 那市长和唐泽局长呢? |
[26:45] | Publicly disappointed. Privately pissed. | 表面上很沮丧 背地里不知道怎么骂娘呢 |
[26:48] | – Will they retaliate? – If they win. | – 他们会打击报复吗? – 除非他们赢了 |
[26:51] | And if O’Shea wins? | 如果是奥谢赢了呢? |
[26:53] | He’ll either bury the Grand Jury report, | 那他要么毁了大陪审团的报告 |
[26:56] | or use it to bury me. | 要么利用报告毁了我 |
[26:57] | – You have the video. – He’ll be Mayor. | – 你有那个视频 – 他会当选市长 |
[27:00] | And after his Grand Jury lays the blame on the LAPD. | 然后他的陪审团把一切罪责推给洛杉矶警局 |
[27:03] | What are you hearing from the Courthouse? | 法院方面是什么意思? |
[27:06] | – Not a damn thing. – I thought you had a source. | – 啥狗屁都没有 – 我以为你有内线 |
[27:10] | It dried up. I don’t even know if George has testified yet. | 断掉了 我甚至不知道乔治作证了没有 |
[27:24] | What’s that for? | 这又是为何? |
[27:26] | I’ve been meaning to thank you. | 我要好好儿感谢你 |
[27:28] | For getting our son off the street. | 你让咱们儿子不用巡街了 |
[27:30] | Command track is where he belongs. | 他比较适合任务追踪 |
[27:32] | Yeah, following in his father’s footsteps. | 是啊 踏着他老爹走过的路 |
[27:36] | I like that. | 我觉得很好 |
[27:39] | And I sleep better at night. | 我睡觉都安心了许多 |
[28:01] | – Happy hour. – Happy happy hour. | – 还开心吧 – 还挺开心的 |
[28:05] | Extra happy hour. | 真是好开心呢 |
[28:09] | – You want another? – No, I’m good. | – 再来一杯不? – 不了 |
[28:11] | Well, I’m gonna have one. Hey, sweetheart. | 我可要再来一杯 嘿 服务员 |
[28:15] | One more of these? | 再来一杯? |
[28:17] | And the check. | 顺便结账 |
[28:41] | Oh, oh, that’s good. | 嗷 嗷 好爽 |
[28:43] | Just like that. | 就是这种感觉 |
[28:45] | – Oh, yeah. Just like that. – Makin’ memories. | – 对 对 不要停 – 来留个念 |
[28:48] | Uh, huh. I think this one’s gonna be this year’s Christmas card. | 这张就用作今年的圣诞贺卡吧 |
[28:49] | – What the fuck? Who are you? – LAPD. | – 搞什么鬼? 你们谁啊? – LAPD |
[28:52] | Oh, God. Oh, no. | 我去 不是吧 |
[28:54] | This is the part where you can get dressed, Yum-Yum. | 你可以去穿好衣服了 |
[28:56] | – Thank you very much. – Anytime. | – 谢谢你了 – 随时为您效劳 |
[28:58] | – Oh, shit. – Sorry, baby. | – 妈蛋 – 对不起了 宝贝 |
[29:00] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[29:02] | Oh, shit. Timothy Jackson. | 妈的 提摩西·杰克逊 |
[29:06] | Alta Avenue. Santa Monica? | 住在圣塔莫尼卡的阿尔塔大街 |
[29:08] | – You gonna arrest me? – We should. | – 你要抓捕我? – 本就该抓你 |
[29:10] | – How much do you want? – That just upped the ante. | – 你们想要多少? – 这个可能得涨价了 |
[29:14] | With the Solicitation and now the Bribery? | 又是嫖娼又是行贿的 |
[29:18] | We just went from a misdemeanor to a felony right there. | 现在可是从轻犯变成了重罪呢 |
[29:20] | Yeah, maybe we call your wife. | 是啊 看来得告诉你老婆了 |
[29:22] | Get her email, we can send her these. | 我们可以给她的邮箱发个邮件 |
[29:24] | How much, God damn it? | 别废话 要多少? |
[29:26] | How much has he got in there? | 他包里有多少? |
[29:27] | Look like five brand-new Benjamins. | 有五张一百大洋 |
[29:29] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[29:31] | Oh, we will. Thank you. | 那是当然 谢谢 |
[29:33] | I’m also thinking some sort of like monthly storage fee. | 我还在想 这些东西每个月得收个保管费吧 |
[29:36] | – Storage fee? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 保管费? – 是的 |
[29:38] | To protect these babies? You know, up there in the cloud. | 保护好我的照片呀 上传到云盘 |
[29:40] | That is a smart move. You always gotta back up your pics. | 想的很周到 照片还是备份的好 |
[29:43] | – See you soon, Sugar. – Stay out of trouble. | – 再见 甜心 – 注意别惹事 |
[29:44] | – Why do you need that? – Insurance. | – 为什么要这样? – 以防万一 |
[29:47] | Case you get to thinking about filing a complaint. | 万一你提起诉讼怎么办 |
[29:49] | – I won’t. – We know. | – 我不会的 – 我们可了解你 |
[29:51] | Have a nice day, sir. | 祝你过得愉快 先生 |
[30:01] | – Here. – I’m gonna hit the head. | – 给你 – 我去上个厕所 |
[30:03] | All right. I’m gonna pull the car around. | 去吧 我把车开过来 |
[30:04] | All right. | 好 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:10] | No, he did good. | 不 他表现很好 |
[30:12] | Yeah. Didn’t flinch. | 一点都不怕 |
[30:41] | Spends the week in Vegas. | 周末在拉斯维加斯度假 |
[30:43] | Checks out of his hotel Saturday. | 周六把房间退了 |
[30:46] | Drives or flies back to L.A. | 驱车或者飞回了洛杉矶 |
[30:50] | Is killed Saturday night. | 周六晚上被杀 |
[30:52] | Maybe he was killed in Vegas. | 或许在拉斯维加斯就被杀了 |
[30:53] | They drove him back to L.A.? | 然后尸体被运回洛杉矶? |
[30:55] | Yeah, the killers. In the trunk of his own car. | 对 凶手干的 放在车子的后备箱里 |
[30:57] | – Why would they do that? – Keep the body out of Vegas. | – 为什么要这么做? – 把尸体运离拉斯维加斯 |
[31:00] | To have it investigated by | 为了把案子丢给 |
[31:01] | a couple of dumb-ass LA homicide detectives | L.A凶杀组的那群傻帽儿 |
[31:03] | instead of some razor sharp Vegas dicks. | 避开维加斯警方的视线 |
[31:07] | Shit, I don’t know, Harry, | 妈的 我都糊涂了 哈里 |
[31:08] | I’m just running through some permutations. | 我想到了无数种可能 |
[31:10] | Here’s another. Where’s his luggage? | 还有一件事儿 他的行李去哪儿了? |
[31:13] | – Week in Vegas. Oughta have luggage. – Killers stole it. | – 出去度假 应该会有行李才对啊 – 凶手拿走了 |
[31:16] | So they stole his dirty laundry and left his wallet and Rolex? | 凶手拿走了他的脏衣服 却留下了钱包和劳力士表? |
[31:19] | Okay. He stopped by his house, | 好吧 那就是他回了一趟家 |
[31:21] | dropped his bags, and went out again. | 扔下了行李 然后又出门了 |
[31:24] | – Should’ve stayed home. – Yeah. | – 本该在家呆着 – 是的 |
[31:43] | – Yes, sir. – We’re here to see Veronica Allen. | – 先生你好 – 我们来拜访维罗妮卡·爱伦 |
[31:47] | Everything okay? | 有何贵干吗? |
[31:48] | Just let her know we’re here, will you, Mr. Nash. | 请通知她我们到这儿了 可以吗 纳什先生 |
[31:51] | Detective Nash. I was on the job. | 请叫我纳什探长 我正在执勤 |
[31:55] | I thought you looked familiar. | 我就觉得你很面熟 |
[31:57] | – You, too. – Bosch, right? | – 你也是 – 博斯 是吧? |
[31:59] | – Yeah. – Carl Nash. | – 是我 – 卡尔·纳什 |
[32:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I remember you. | – 是 – 我记得你 |
[32:02] | This is my partner, Jerry Edgar. | 这是我的搭档 杰瑞·埃德加 |
[32:04] | – Van Nuys, mostly. – I talked to you about a case. | – 我以前主要在凡纳斯那块儿 – 我跟你提过一个案子 |
[32:06] | – That family from Sherman Oaks. – Right. | – 谢尔曼·欧克斯的那家人 – 对 |
[32:08] | – Yeah. – You in charge here? | – 是的 – 这边区域你负责? |
[32:10] | Yeah, I run security for the property. | 是 我负责安保工作 |
[32:12] | I got a couple LAPD guys on staff. | 我有几个朋友在LAPD |
[32:14] | – Retired? – Some. | – 退休了吗? – 有的退了 |
[32:16] | Some moonlighters. It’s a state of the art set-up. | 干干兼职 这片儿装备很先进 |
[32:18] | Cameras everywhere, total coverage. | 到处都是摄像头 全面覆盖 |
[32:21] | Remote control. You can punch in on a pimple. | 远程监控 脸上的小痘都能记录下来 |
[32:23] | – You know rich people. – No, I don’t. | – 你知道有钱人都这样 – 我才不呢 |
[32:26] | Hey, can you make that call for me? | 能帮我们通报一声吗? |
[32:28] | Yeah, let me do that. | 我去帮你通报 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna have to escort you up. | 我护送你去吧 |
[32:32] | – Company policy. You can follow me. Yeah? – All right. | – 公司的政策不得不从 你可以跟我走 可以吗? – 好 |
[32:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:37] | Have you seen Tony Allen recently? | 你最近看见过托尼·爱伦吗? |
[32:39] | Been awhile. Week before last? | 有一阵子了 上上周见过吧 |
[32:44] | – He’s out of town a lot. – How about last Saturday night? | – 他貌似出城了 – 上周六晚上呢? |
[32:46] | – I was off. – Check the tapes? | – 我没上班 – 能看看监控记录吗? |
[32:49] | They’re not tapes anymore. | 这儿没有记录 |
[32:51] | I could. But if you had a warrant. | 但你有搜查令我就能给你看记录 |
[32:53] | Let me make that call. | 我帮你通知一下她 |
[32:56] | Whatever happened to professional courtesy? | 说好的职业礼节呢? |
[33:06] | Cameras everywhere. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[33:08] | I’ll bet they got cameras on the damn birds. | 我敢说他们这些摄像机就光顾着拍鸟了 |
[33:11] | – What’re they so afraid of? – Beats me. | – 他们还害怕什么? – 我不知道 |
[33:14] | Maybe losing what they got? | 可能害怕家财被盗? |
[33:16] | So this guy was Homicide? How’d he end up here? | 所以那个警官以前在凶案组? 为什么他会在这儿? |
[33:20] | Got jammed up by IA, on some petty bullshit. | 内部用些屁话打发他走 |
[33:24] | Had to resign. Went from working murders | 只好辞职 从刑侦小能手到 |
[33:27] | to working the gate for a bunch of rich people. | 富人园区的看门人 |
[33:29] | Talk about losing what you got. | 还是说说家财被盗的事儿吧 |
[33:44] | – Thanks, Carl. – It’s good to see you, Harry. | – 谢谢你 卡尔 – 见到你很高兴 哈里 |
[33:50] | Tony went to Las Vegas frequently for business. | 托尼经常去拉斯维加斯跑业务 |
[33:55] | Did he always drive? | 他总是驾车? |
[33:57] | He didn’t like to fly. | 他生前不喜欢坐飞机 |
[33:59] | Oh, who does these days? | 唉 这年头谁想坐飞机呢? |
[34:01] | What kind of business was your husband in? | 您老公是做什么生意的? |
[34:05] | – Movie producer. – TNA Productions? | – 电影制片人 – 在 TNA 制片? |
[34:09] | – Just like it sounds. – Softcore? | – 就跟听上去一样 – 隐晦的黄书? |
[34:11] | – Hard. – Why Vegas? Why so often? | – 明显的那种 – 为什么去拉斯维加斯? 还这么频繁? |
[34:15] | Casting. | 拍摄 |
[34:17] | He liked strippers for his films. | 他偏爱在电影里加脱衣舞娘 |
[34:18] | – Fresh faces. – They got strippers in L.A. | – 新面孔 – 他们去洛杉矶找脱衣舞女 |
[34:20] | And he liked to gamble. | 他喜欢赌博 |
[34:23] | Did you see him on Saturday? | 你周六那天见他了吗? |
[34:24] | I didn’t even know he was back. | 我甚至都不知道他会回来 |
[34:26] | His plans were always open-ended. | 他的计划总是在变 |
[34:29] | Is it possible he might have come by while you were out? | 他有没有可能正好在你出去的时候回来过? |
[34:31] | – Dropped his bags. – No, I was here all night. Why? | – 放下旅行包 – 没有 我整晚都在 为什么这么问呢? |
[34:34] | I didn’t find any luggage. | 我没找到任何行李 |
[34:36] | It must have been stolen. He always packed a suitcase for Vegas. | 一定是被偷了 他去拉斯维加斯总是带公文包的 |
[34:39] | – A black Tumi. – We didn’t find his cell phone, either. | – 黑色的 Tumi牌的 – 我们也没有找到他的手机 |
[34:41] | – I assume he had one. – Of course. | – 我断定他有一个手机 – 当然 |
[34:43] | We’re gonna need that number, pull his records. | 我们需要手机号 调通话记录 |
[34:45] | When’s the last time you spoke with him? | 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候? |
[34:48] | He called mid-week to tell me he was extending his stay. | 周三或周四时他打电话跟我说会在那边待久些 |
[34:52] | I assumed he was shacked up with his new girlfriend. | 我猜测他在新女友那过夜了 |
[34:54] | – Your husband had a girlfriend? – Always. | – 你丈夫有女朋友? – 总是这样 |
[34:57] | – One after the other. – You have a name? | – 一个接着一个 – 你知道名字吗? |
[35:00] | Sorry. We didn’t really talk about it. | 不好意思 我俩之间不谈这个话题 |
[35:01] | How’d you know it was a new one? | 那你怎么知道换新的了? |
[35:03] | He would always stay longer when he had a new lollipop. | 他有新欢的时候总是会在外面待久些 |
[35:06] | – Until he got tired of her. – It bother you? | – 直到厌倦为止 – 你为此烦恼吗? |
[35:11] | We’ve been married a long time. | 我们结婚很久了 |
[35:12] | The gambling. He ever get in over his head? | 赌博 他有欠过钱吗? |
[35:14] | – Owe the wrong people money? – No. | – 欠了不该欠的人的钱? – 没有 |
[35:17] | Tony was a very cautious man. He always knew when to walk away. | 托尼是个非常谨慎的人 他一直都知道怎么避免麻烦 |
[35:20] | – Favorite casino? – The Mirage. | – 最喜欢去的赌场? – 海市蜃楼 |
[35:23] | – He stay there, too? – Mm-hmm. | – 他会在那过夜吗? – 嗯 |
[35:25] | What about a favorite strip club? | 他最喜欢的脱衣舞俱乐部呢? |
[35:27] | All of them. | 全都喜欢 |
[35:28] | So many strippers, so little time. | 那么多的脱衣舞女 那么少的时间 |
[35:31] | That was how we met. | 我们就是那样相遇的 |
[35:34] | He was casting his next film. | 他在拍他的下一部电影 |
[35:35] | I gave him a lap dance and he fell in love. | 我给他跳了一段大腿舞 他就爱上我了 |
[35:39] | I did one porno for him. | 我为他拍了一场床戏 |
[35:41] | And then he married me and took me away from all that. | 然后他娶了我 把我从那里带出来 |
[35:46] | To this. | 到这里 |
[35:49] | Not exactly torn up about it. | 准确的说并不怎么伤心 |
[35:51] | Maybe a bit too cool about the girlfriends? | 可能对他老公出轨的事有点太冷静了 |
[35:53] | Maybe a bit. | 也许是有点 |
[35:57] | Hey, you guys done? – For now. | 嘿 你们完事了? – 现在是 |
[36:01] | Still need to look at the footage from Saturday night. | 仍然需要看从周六晚上开始的监控 |
[36:03] | – And the gate log. – We’ll make it all available. | – 还有门卫记录 – 我们会得到的 |
[36:06] | – Soon as you have the warrant. | – 一旦你有授权 |
[36:07] | – Can’t just take a quick look off the record? | – 不能就直接大概看下记录吗? |
[36:10] | Sorry, Harry, no can do. I’d lose my job. | 不行 哈里 不能这样干 我会丢饭碗的 |
[36:13] | If I knew I’d tell you. Like I said, I was off that night. | 如果我知道我就告诉你了 正如我所言 我那晚不在 |
[36:16] | Understood. We’ll be back tomorrow with a warrant. | 明白了 我们明天拿到授权会再回来的 |
[36:18] | We’ll have it all ready for you. | 我们会准备好一切的 |
[36:21] | What’s this all about, anyway? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[36:23] | Tony Allen’s body was found earlier today. | 今天早些时候发现了托尼·爱伦的尸体 |
[36:25] | He was murdered, probably Saturday night. | 他是被谋杀的 可能死于周六晚上 |
[36:27] | No shit. | 噢不 该死 |
[36:29] | – And she’s a suspect? – You were a homicide detective. | – 她有作案嫌疑吗? – 你办过杀人案 |
[36:31] | – You know the show. – Right, right. | – 你懂行的 – 好吧 好吧 |
[36:33] | Nearest and dearest, until proven otherwise. | 最亲近的最有可能 直到有证据排除嫌疑 |
[36:37] | Hey, uh, you want me to keep an eye on her? | 嘿 你想让我监视她吗? |
[36:40] | See who comes and goes? | 看她都和谁来往? |
[36:41] | This whole state-of-the-art setup you got, | 你有这么先进的装置 |
[36:43] | hardly seems necessary.You and me, | 看来不怎么用得上了 你和我 |
[36:45] | we’re old school, right? | 我们落伍了 对吗? |
[36:46] | – Right. – The camera may see more than the naked eye, | – 没错 – 摄像头比肉眼看到的更多 |
[36:49] | but the camera can’t interpret what it sees. | 不过摄像头不能解释它看到的东西 |
[36:51] | – Takes a detective to do that. – Right. | – 得让一个侦探来 – 没错 |
[36:55] | Can’t hurt. Thanks. | 又没什么坏处 多谢 |
[36:57] | Appreciate it. | 不胜感激 |
[36:58] | Nash. | 纳什谢了 |
[37:14] | Have a good evening. | 祝晚间愉快! |
[37:35] | – Maybe there isn’t one. – Maybe. | – 可能根本没有 – 说不定 |
[38:09] | Holy mackerel. How’d you do that? | 好家伙 你怎么办到的? |
[38:15] | I used to work in Narcotics. | 我以前在缉毒队干过 |
[38:19] | Call Asset Forfeiture. | 打电话给资产没收部门 |
[38:24] | Right, thanks. See you in a few. | 好的 谢了 晚些时候见 |
[38:28] | Crate and Barrel got the warrant. | 瘦杆和胖桶得到授权许可了 |
[38:30] | They’re waiting for us. | 他们在等我们 |
[38:34] | Lieutenant? | 警督? |
[38:37] | How much? | 多少? |
[38:39] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[38:42] | Counted it twice. | 再数一遍 |
[38:44] | – I’ll tell him. – What was that about? | – 我会告诉他的 – 怎么回事呀? |
[38:47] | They found a shitload of cash in Allen’s car. | 在爱伦的车发现了一大笔现金 |
[38:49] | – Secret compartment. – What’s a shitload? | – 秘密车厢里 – 一大笔是多少? |
[38:50] | Two hundred and forty-five thousand dollars. | 二十四万五千美元 |
[38:53] | – That’s a shitload. – Yeah. | – 那是不少 – 对呀 |
[39:09] | Here we go. | 走这边 |
[39:12] | LAPD. We’re with them. | 洛杉矶警察局 我们一起的 |
[39:15] | There’s a TNA guy standing by if you need him. | 有个TNA的人来了 如果你们需要的话 |
[39:17] | – Chechen fella. – Chechen? | – 车臣的家伙 – 车臣? |
[39:19] | – That’s what he said. – He was here, working late. | – 这是他说的 – 他之前在这工作到很晚 |
[39:21] | – This shit is 24/7. – Porn never sleeps. | – 这他妈的是一天24小时一周7天的全天候 – 色情行业从不睡觉 |
[39:24] | Speaking of sleep, we’ll take it from here. | 说到睡觉 我们把这个带走看 |
[39:26] | You are a gentleman and a scholar. | 你一定行的 |
[39:28] | – Enjoy. – Nu-huh. | – 好好享受吧 – 切 |
[39:49] | If we’re lucky, this thumb drive has the encryption info we need. | 如果走运 这个硬盘有我们需要的加密信息 |
[39:52] | Yeah? – CCU will be able to access his computer. | 真的? – CCU就能登录他的电脑了 |
[39:55] | – And if we’re not lucky? – We’re fucked. Harris. | – 要是不走运呢? – 我们该挨批了 哈里斯 |
[40:08] | “Victim of the Night.” R rated. | “暗夜被害人” R级 |
[40:12] | Mr. And Mrs. Allen did have some mainstream dreams. | 爱伦一家确实有一些主流梦想 |
[40:15] | Hard to leave that porn money behind. | 但很难放弃黄片收入 |
[40:18] | For him. | 为了他 |
[40:20] | She just did this one and quit. | 她只做这一次然后洗手不干 |
[40:24] | Yep, so she says. | 是滴 她是这么说的 |
[40:28] | So she says. | 她这么说啊 |
[40:41] | Well, look at there. | 看那边 |
[40:46] | That’s a camera. | 有个摄像头 |
[40:47] | You can see, nothing all weekend | 你可以看到 一整个星期什么都没有 |
[40:49] | but Mexican lady, empties wastebasket. | 只有墨西哥保姆 清理垃圾箱 |
[40:51] | Any other surveillance cameras? Besides the one in his office? | 还有其他监控探头吗? 除了他办公室这一个? |
[40:54] | Mr. A would not allow other cameras. | A先生不允许有其他摄像头 |
[40:56] | Worried about leakage. | 担心泄密 |
[40:57] | – Leakage? – Internet. | – 泄密? – 网络 |
[40:58] | Unauthorized use material. Piracy. | 未经授权使用材料 是剽窃 |
[41:00] | Terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[41:02] | Nothing Monday. | 周一没有异常 |
[41:04] | Now we are Tuesday. | 现在我们看周二 |
[41:07] | Now we are tonight. This is you. | 现在看今晚 这是你 |
[41:11] | Go to Saturday night. | 调到周六晚上 |
[41:12] | What time did you leave here that night? | 你那晚什么时候离开的呢? |
[41:14] | Late. Eleven-thirty. Was editing. | 很晚 十一点半 在编辑 |
[41:16] | You didn’t see Mr. Allen? | 你没见到爱伦先生? |
[41:17] | Told you, no. | 跟你说过了 没有 |
[41:18] | Got to Saturday night. Eleven-thirty. | 到周六晚上了 十一点半 |
[41:23] | Wait. Stop. Go back. | 等下 暂停 倒回去 |
[41:27] | Play it real time from there. | 从那个点实时播放 |
[41:36] | Holy shit. They’re debugging the place. | 天哪 他们在这里到处翻动 |
[41:40] | Okay, stop. | 好的 停下 |
[41:42] | Zoom in? | 镜头拉近? |
[41:44] | – See the time stamp? – Mm-hmm. Four-fifteen, Sunday morning. | – 看到时间点了吗? – 嗯 周日凌晨 四点十五分 |
[41:47] | – That’s the wee hours. – Let it play. | – 那是很早的时间 – 接着放 |
[41:52] | Pros. In and out in under a minute. | 专业的 一分钟内完成进出 |
[41:55] | Allen’s murdered sometime Saturday night. | 周六晚上某个时间爱伦遇害 |
[41:58] | Four a.M. Sunday, somebody sweeps his office? | 周日凌晨 有人洗劫他的办公室 |
[42:01] | Maybe there’s video in other buildings. | 也许在其他楼里也有录像 |
[42:03] | Let’s check the streets. | 咱们去看看街上 |