时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | If you close down on me now, | 如果你现在不配和我 |
[00:11] | I won’t be able to complete the return to duty evaluation. | 我就完成不了你的复职评估了 |
[00:14] | Come on, doctor. It’s a rubber stamp. | 得了吧 医生 这只是个形式 |
[00:15] | It was a good shoot. I’m already back on the job. | 我开枪开得没错 而且我也已经恢复工作了 |
[00:17] | And if I don’trubber-stamp it, you’ll be pulled off the job. | 但是如果我不走这个形式 你就会离职 |
[00:20] | Last time I was in here, everything I told you about my mother | 上次在这里的时候 我向你说的每件关于我妈妈的事 |
[00:22] | ended up in open court and on the internet. | 都被传到了公开法庭和网络上 |
[00:25] | Why don’t we get out of here, go for a walk? | 那么我们为什么不离开这 出去走走 |
[00:27] | It’s a nice day out. | 外面天气很好 |
[00:32] | – Better? – Yeah, I had to get out of that room. | -好点了吗 -嗯 我必须离开那房间 |
[00:34] | A few nights ago, you went into a tunnel, | 几天前的晚上 你去了一个隧道 |
[00:36] | which was a much more confined space. | 那是个更加狭窄的地方 |
[00:38] | Couldn’t have ended better. | 这件事的结局不能再好了 |
[00:39] | Hostage lived, Waits died. | 人质还活着 韦茨死了 |
[00:40] | I am concerned about allowing you | 我很担心让你 |
[00:42] | to get right back to the job without any kind of break. | 在没有任何休息的情况下复职 |
[00:44] | Look, doctor. I have an active case. | 想想看 医生 我手上有一个棘手的案子 |
[00:47] | We’re looking for a guy who killed a 12-year-old boy. | 我们正在寻找那杀了一个十二岁男孩的罪犯 |
[00:49] | I have to stay on it. | 我必须继续工作 |
[00:50] | My concern is that this | 我担心的是 |
[00:51] | stress may build into something quite damaging | 这种压力会在我们找到凶手前 |
[00:53] | before we get to that point. | 毁了你 |
[00:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:03] | Why did you go into that tunnel | 你为什么不等后援到来 |
[01:05] | without waiting for backup? | 就进入了那个隧道 |
[01:07] | I knew Waits was in there. He had a hostage. | 因为我知道韦茨在里面 他有一个人质 |
[01:09] | Wasn’t that reckless? | 你不觉得那很鲁莽吗 |
[01:11] | He wanted me to come in. | 他想让我进去 |
[01:14] | It was his end game. | 那是他的最终游戏 |
[01:16] | He wanted me to be part of it. | 他想让我成为游戏的一部分 |
[01:19] | You said that he talked about what you had in common. | 你说过他曾谈过你们的共同之处 |
[01:21] | Yeah, he kept harping on it, | 是啊 他一直对这喋喋不休 |
[01:23] | said we were dogs from the same kennel. | 说是我们是一丘之貉 |
[01:25] | But that didn’t mean that we were alike. | 但那并不意味着我们相似 |
[01:28] | He fed a different dog. | 他走了另一个极端 |
[01:30] | A different dog? | 极端 |
[01:31] | That’s what they told us at McClaren. | 那是他们在麦克拉伦告诉我们的 |
[01:35] | Everyone has two dogs fighting inside of them. | 每个人的内心都有两只狗在撕咬 |
[01:37] | One does the right thing, one doesn’t. | 一只做对的事 另一只却相反 |
[01:41] | The one you choose to feed | 你选择喂养的那只 |
[01:42] | in the end is the one who wins the fight. | 最终会成为胜利者 |
[01:45] | I fed the right one. He didn’t. | 我喂养了那只对的 他却没有 |
[01:51] | How do you feel about killing him? | 杀掉了他你感觉怎么样 |
[01:53] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须要做的事 |
[01:55] | Needed to be done. | 一定得杀了他 |
[01:57] | And when you found out he pointed an unloaded gun at you? | 就算当你发现他用一把没上膛的手枪指着你吗 |
[01:59] | Look, doc… | 想想看 医生 |
[02:01] | Waits committed suicide by cop. | 韦茨是蓄意引警开枪自杀 |
[02:04] | He knew it was over. | 他知道一切都完了 |
[02:06] | He wanted me to kill him. | 他想让我杀了他 |
[02:07] | He wanted me to see what he’d done. | 他想让我看到他做的事 |
[02:10] | He wanted me to carry all of it. | 他想让我负担这一切 |
[02:13] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:15] | He got what he wanted. | 他得到了他想要的 |
[03:23] | May Arthur be comforted in the cradle of heaven, | 愿亚瑟在天堂的摇篮里幸福 |
[03:27] | and the abuses he suffered in this world | 愿他在这个世界遭受的虐待 |
[03:29] | be healed by his eternal life in the house of the lord. | 能被他从上帝那里得到的永恒生命治愈 |
[03:34] | And let those that loved him know he is now blessed | 让爱他的人知道他现在正被 |
[03:37] | with the happiness and grace denied him in this world. | 那些曾经遗弃他的幸福和恩惠祝福着 |
[03:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:47] | Peace be with you. | 愿你安息 |
[04:07] | Decided not to file on him. | 你决定不告他 |
[04:10] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了就告诉我 |
[04:11] | Please just leave me alone. | 求你让我一个人静静 |
[04:14] | I wish I’d never called you people. | 真希望我没有求助你们这群人 |
[04:24] | Detective. | 警探 |
[04:26] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[04:28] | Why didn’t you join us? | 你为什么不加入我们呢 |
[04:30] | I didn’t want to intrude on your family. | 我不想冒犯你的家人 |
[04:33] | Family? | 什么家人 |
[04:35] | I’d hardly call it that, would you? | 我几乎不会把他们称作家人 不是吗 |
[04:47] | The man you shot, the serial killer, | 你射杀的那个连环杀手 |
[04:50] | did he kill Arthur? | 是他杀了亚瑟吗 |
[04:52] | He was lying about it. | 他说谎了 |
[04:54] | We’re looking for someone else. | 我们正在追查真凶 |
[04:57] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我想给你看件东西 |
[05:03] | These are abandoned and orphaned children | 这些是被尼古拉斯·特伦特 |
[05:05] | Nicholas Trent was supporting through various charities. | 通过各种各种慈善机构资助的孤儿 |
[05:08] | The man who killed himself? The… the child molester? | 是那个自杀的人吗 那个猥亵儿童的人 |
[05:11] | Sent a little money every month. | 每个月都会寄些钱 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:15] | Maybe he was looking for some redemption, | 或许他在寻求救赎 |
[05:17] | to atone for what he’d done so many years before. | 为了偿还他多年前犯下的错 |
[05:28] | I’ll take care of them. | 我会照顾好他们的 |
[05:33] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[06:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[06:27] | – I’m just paying my respects. – You get away from him. | -我只是在向他致敬 -你离他远点 |
[06:32] | You want to show Arthur some respect? | 你想向亚瑟致敬吗 |
[06:35] | Find the fucker who killed him. | 那就去找到那个杀了他的混蛋 |
[06:37] | Just a matter of time, Mr. Delacroix. | 这只是时间问题 德拉克洛瓦先生 |
[06:40] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我不打扰你了 |
[06:43] | He never had a chance. | 他从来都没有机会 |
[06:49] | Not with this family. | 和他的家人一起时没有 |
[06:53] | Not after what I did to it. | 在我做完那些之后也没有 |
[07:00] | I’m asking you. | 我请求你 |
[07:03] | Will you bring him some justice? | 你能还他一个公道吗 |
[07:07] | Some justice for my boy? | 还我的孩子一个公道 |
[07:21] | Ran into a friend of mine last night. | 昨晚我偶遇了一个朋友 |
[07:24] | An investigator in the D.A.’s office. | 是检察官办公室的调查员 |
[07:27] | He’s been serving subpoenas for a secret grand jury. | 他一直在为一个秘密的大陪审团提供传票 |
[07:34] | Does your friend know what it’s about? | 你朋友知道那是关于什么的吗 |
[07:36] | Waits. | 韦茨 |
[07:37] | Everything that happened with Waits. | 关于韦茨身上发生的一切 |
[07:41] | Thought you should know. | 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[07:50] | Harry Bosch. | 哈里·博斯 |
[08:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:03] | Did you make your appointment this morning? | 你今早上去赴约了吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah. Garcia cleared me. | 是的 加西亚让我头脑清醒了 |
[08:06] | Should be getting the RTD in a day. | 应该一天之内就能拿到复职同意书了 |
[08:08] | Good. What about Stokes? | 很好 那斯托克斯呢 |
[08:09] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在寻找他 |
[08:10] | If he’s smart, he’s in Mexico. | 如果聪明的话 他应该在墨西哥 |
[08:12] | He’s on a watch list. Thing is, he isn’t smart. | 他在通缉名单中 这就说明 他不聪明 |
[08:14] | This place is all he knows. | 他只了解这个地方 |
[08:15] | He’s still here. I’m sure of it. | 他肯定还在这 我很确定 |
[08:17] | All right. Bring him in, clear the case. | 好吧 那就带他来 结束这个案子 |
[08:19] | – Let’s put this behind us. – Yes, ma’am. | -让我们把这件事赶紧解决了 -好的 长官 |
[08:40] | What can I do for you, Irv? | 有什么我可以帮你呢吗 欧文 |
[08:42] | So, what is this bullshit about a Waits grand jury? | 那些关于韦茨的陪审团是怎么一回事 |
[08:47] | You don’t think I have sources in the courthouse? | 你觉得我在法院里没有耳目吗 |
[08:50] | Think of it as an insurance policy. | 把它看作一种保险手段吧 |
[08:52] | Insurance for what? | 保险什么 |
[08:54] | I can milk a grand jury for as long as I need to. | 只要我需要 我就能潜移默化任何一个陪审团 |
[08:57] | You keep the video under wraps, | 你不公开那段录像 |
[09:00] | deliver your part of the three-piece suit, | 把你该做的事做到位 |
[09:02] | I win the election, grand jury goes away, | 只要我赢得了选举 陪审团就会解散 |
[09:04] | you’re the next chief of police. | 你就是下一个警察局局长 |
[09:06] | And if you don’t win? | 要是你没赢呢 |
[09:07] | I’m still district attorney | 那么我依然是一个地方检察官 |
[09:10] | and I still have a grand jury. | 而且我还会拥有一个陪审团 |
[09:11] | Sounds more like a threat than an insurance policy. | 听起来更像是威胁而不是保险 |
[09:14] | Just keep your side of the agreement, and we’re all good. | 好好遵守你那部分协议 这样我们都没事 |
[09:17] | Do I need to remind you | 需要我提醒你吗 |
[09:18] | I already hold the high card in this game? | 我已经手握这场游戏的大牌了 |
[09:21] | Well, then you really have nothing to worry about, | 好吧 那你就没什么好担心的了 |
[09:23] | do you? | 不是吗 |
[09:42] | I don’t see his play. | 他玩不起来的 |
[09:44] | You got the video. | 你手上有视频 |
[09:46] | A grand jury only hears what a prosecutor wants it to hear. | 陪审团只会听取检察官想听的话 |
[09:52] | He can do a lot with that. | 他能靠这个做很多事 |
[10:11] | Sorry. I should’ve called first. | 抱歉 我本该提前联系你的 |
[10:13] | – This a bad time? – Not at all. | -现在不方便吗 -不 很方便 |
[10:15] | That’s the saddest family story I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过的最悲伤的家庭惨剧了 |
[10:19] | One of them. | 只是其中之一吧 |
[10:20] | The funeral of a son and brother, | 参加儿子和哥哥葬礼 |
[10:22] | and they couldn’t bring themselves | 而且连自己都无法 |
[10:24] | to speak to one another. | 和彼此说话 |
[10:25] | Some wounds don’t heal. | 有些伤口永远无法愈合 |
[10:29] | Somehow, it makes me regret that she ever found that bone. | 不知为何 我反倒希望她没能找到遗骸 |
[10:33] | Maybe it’s better certain things stay buried. | 或许某些东西还是埋葬了比较好 |
[10:36] | Bound to come to light eventually. | 最终注定会暴露出来 |
[10:44] | Two troubled children. | 两个问题儿童 |
[10:46] | One kills the other. | 一个杀了另一个 |
[10:50] | What if you don’t find him? | 如果你没有找到他们会怎样 |
[10:52] | Is it good enough just knowing what happened? | 仅仅知道发生了什么难道不好吗 |
[10:56] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[10:57] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对不是 |
[12:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:28] | I’m looking over Stokes’ probation file. | 我正在查看斯托克斯的缓行文件 |
[12:30] | Twice in the past 10 years | 过去的十年中 |
[12:31] | he’s had the same guy go to bat for him, | 他曾两次让同一个人为他辩护 |
[12:34] | guarantee him a job, a place to crash. | 保证给他一份工作和住的地方 |
[12:36] | Joe Olivas. | 乔·奥利瓦 |
[12:37] | Runs a property-management company in East Hollywood. | 在好莱坞东部经营着一家资产管理公司 |
[12:40] | It’s been a few years. Might be worth a shot. | 已经有好几年了 或许值得一试 |
[12:42] | Why not? We got nothing else. | 为什么不呢 反正我们也没有别的能做 |
[12:48] | I got to grab this call, Jerry. It’s Eleanor. | 我接个电话 杰瑞 是埃莉诺 |
[12:50] | Meet you at the station. | 局里见 |
[12:54] | – Hey. – Harry, Maddie’s gone. | -嘿 -哈里 麦迪不见了 |
[12:56] | – What do you mean she’s gone? – I mean she’s gone. | -你说她不见了是什么意思 -就是她失踪了 |
[12:59] | I just got home from work and she’s gone | 我刚下班回到家里就发现她不见了 |
[13:01] | and her backpack is missing. | 并且她的背包也不见了 |
[13:02] | You sure she’s not with some friends or something? | 你确定她没和她的朋友在一起吗 |
[13:04] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她没有接电话 |
[13:06] | It’s on, but she’s not picking up. | 电话通了 但是她不接 |
[13:07] | – I had it lojacked. – That was smart. | -我开启了定位 -聪明 |
[13:09] | She just left the Wayfarer bus depot in Victorville. | 她刚离开维克多维尔的旅人巴士站 |
[13:12] | I think she’s headed for L.A. To see you. | 我觉得她是要去洛杉矶找你 |
[13:15] | This is all on you, Harry, | 这都是你的错 哈里 |
[13:17] | telling her she should come visit. | 你告诉她应该去找你 |
[13:18] | I didn’t tell her to jump on a bus, Eleanor. | 我可没说过让她坐巴士来 埃莉诺 |
[13:20] | It doesn’t matter. You put the idea in her head. | 不要紧 你让她有了这个想法 |
[13:22] | Just calm down. Let me look at the times. | 冷静 让我看看时刻表 |
[13:25] | Okay. The next one from Vegas through Victorville | 好吧 下一班从维加斯出发经过维克多维尔 |
[13:28] | gets here at 7:30. | 到这儿的巴士会在七点半到达 |
[13:29] | I’ll be there when she arrives. | 我会去接她 |
[13:36] | – What’s up? – I got sidetracked. | -怎么了 -我有点事 |
[13:38] | Maddie ran away from home. She’s on a bus to L.A. | 麦迪离家出走了 她现在在来洛杉矶的路上 |
[13:40] | I got to be there when she gets here. | 等她来了我得去接她 |
[13:42] | Do what you got to do, partner. | 你去吧 搭档 |
[13:44] | I’ll go check on Olivas, see what’s what on Stokes. | 我去找奥利瓦 看看他和斯托克斯之间有什么 |
[14:50] | Maddie. | 麦迪 |
[14:52] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[14:54] | – How did you know? – Both of your parents are cops. | -你怎么知道我来了 -你父母可都是警察 |
[14:56] | What did you think was gonna happen? Come on. | 你觉得我们找不到你吗 走吧 |
[14:59] | – Where are we going? – To the airport to meet your mother. | -我们去哪 -去机场见你妈妈 |
[15:02] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你脑子在想什么啊 |
[15:03] | Do you have any idea how many runaways | 你知道每年有多少离家出走 |
[15:05] | go missing every year? | 之后失踪的人吗 |
[15:06] | I wasn’t running away. I was coming to see you. | 我没有离家出走 我只是想来看看你 |
[15:09] | Besides, I have mace. | 除此之外 我还有防狼喷雾 |
[15:11] | Do you always carry mace? | 你总是带着防狼喷雾吗 |
[15:12] | Both my parents are cops, remember? | 我的父母都是警察 记得吗 |
[15:14] | Don’t be a smartass. | 不要自己为是 |
[15:15] | – How were you gonna get to my house? – Uber. | -你本打算怎么去我的住处 -打车工具 |
[15:16] | Uber? | 打车工具 |
[15:18] | Okay, look, Maddie. | 好吧 麦迪 |
[15:20] | I know you’ve had to relay lot on yourself, | 我知道你已经很独立了 |
[15:21] | but this was dangerous. | 但这很危险 |
[15:23] | – You’re too young. – I’ll be 15 next week. | -你还太小 -我下周就十五岁了 |
[15:25] | That’s too young to pull a caper like this. | 就是因为太小你才会这么胡闹 |
[15:27] | Not too old for a spanking. | 你还还没长大到可以避免挨打 |
[15:30] | You scared your mother to death. | 你快把你妈妈吓死了 |
[15:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:34] | Just… I wanted to see you. | 我只是想见见你 |
[15:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[15:43] | Starving. | 很饿 |
[15:53] | If this is about tickets | 如果这是有关 |
[15:54] | to the police celebrity golf thing, detective, | 什么警察名人高尔夫聚会的门票 警探 |
[15:57] | you know I’m good for my usual. | 你知道我比较擅长 |
[15:58] | This isn’t about the golf thing. | 这不是关于什么高尔夫聚会 |
[15:59] | This is about one of your employees… | 是关于你的一个雇员 |
[16:01] | John Edward Stokes. | 约翰·爱德华·斯托克斯 |
[16:03] | Uh, hmm. No. | 嗯 不知道 |
[16:05] | I don’t think I remember any John Edward… | 我不记得有叫约翰·爱德华的 |
[16:07] | Johnny Stokes. | 约翰尼·斯托克斯 |
[16:09] | You went to bat for him a couple of times | 你曾经为他担保过几回 |
[16:11] | with county probation, remember? | 还记得吗 |
[16:12] | You always had a job for him. | 你还总是给他找工作 |
[16:14] | We believe in second chances around here. | 我们这里相信人可以得到第二次机会 |
[16:17] | There are a number of young men we sponsor. | 我们担保过很多年轻人 |
[16:20] | I could pull the file if you furnish me with a court order. | 如果你能提供法院传票 我就把档案拿出来给你看 |
[16:22] | Cut the crap, Olivas. | 废话少说 奥利瓦 |
[16:24] | I know what you do here. Stokes is a sweeper. | 我知道你们葫芦里卖得什么药 斯托克斯只是一个清洁工 |
[16:26] | He puts people out on the streets | 他把人们引到街上 |
[16:27] | so your bosses can gentrify the neighborhood. | 这样你的上司才能优化邻近地区 |
[16:29] | Tell me what building he’s working, and this ends here. | 告诉我他现在在哪里工作 这件事就到此为止 |
[16:32] | Otherwise, I’m gonna make some calls, | 否则 我的一个电话 |
[16:33] | have city officials swarming every property you manage. | 就能让政府官员搜查你名下的全部资产 |
[16:37] | Well, okay. Look. | 好吧好吧 |
[16:40] | I had a building already emptied, | 我原来有所空房子 |
[16:42] | but then the squatters started moving in. | 但却被人非法擅自居住 |
[16:44] | Stokes came in here looking for work, | 斯托克斯来这找工作 |
[16:46] | and I put him on it. | 我就把这工作给了他 |
[16:47] | Give me the address. | 把地址写下来 |
[17:01] | – She’s not happy. – I know. | -她快气疯了 -我知道 |
[17:03] | I had to do some pretty fast talking. | 我好不容易说服了她 |
[17:05] | She was able to change her ticket to tonight, | 让她把她的票改签成今晚的 |
[17:06] | which gives us the day. | 这样我们白天就能在一起了 |
[17:08] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[17:09] | She’s gonna be so mad when she gets here. | 等她来到一定会气炸的 |
[17:11] | – Not that you gave her cause. – Okay. | -还不是因为你 -好吧 |
[17:13] | Two short stacks and an extra plate. | 两份烤饼和一个空盘子 |
[17:17] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[17:23] | What are you gonna tell your mother? | 你打算怎么和你妈妈说 |
[17:25] | – That I wanted to see my father. – Seriously, Maddie. | -就说我想见爸爸 -严肃点 麦迪 |
[17:27] | She was getting on my last nerve, Harry. | 她已经快把我逼疯了 哈里 |
[17:29] | Madeline Bosch, you cannot get on a bus | 玛德琳·博斯 你不能每次你们一吵架 |
[17:31] | every time you two have a fight. | 就跳上辆大巴 |
[17:32] | Mom’s driving me nuts. In Hong Kong, | 她快把我逼疯了 在香港时 |
[17:35] | she used to leave me alone most of the time. | 她很多时候就把我一个人扔一边 |
[17:36] | But now she and Reggie watch me like hawks. | 但是现在她和雷吉就像老鹰一样盯着我 |
[17:38] | I can’t go anywhere or do anything. | 我哪都不能去而且什么也做不了 |
[17:40] | That accident completely unhinged them. | 那场意外让他们过度紧张了 |
[17:42] | You can’t blame them for wanting you to be safe. | 你不能因为他们想保护你而责备他们 |
[17:44] | Harry, please don’t be like them. | 哈里 拜托你别和他们一样 |
[17:46] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[17:48] | All I know is you only get one mother. | 你只有一个妈妈 |
[17:51] | She is just trying to make sure you are safe | 她仅仅想确保你安全 |
[17:53] | and moving in the right direction. | 不想让你误入歧途 |
[17:56] | That is all. | 仅此而已 |
[17:58] | And you don’t want to blow it with her, | 所以你不要再和她对着干了 |
[18:00] | because when the time comes and she’s not around anymore, | 因为树欲静而风不止 |
[18:02] | the world becomes a cold, hard place. | 子欲养而亲不待 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | That’s all I’m gonna say, | 我就说到这吧 |
[18:16] | ’cause it’s time to eat pancakes. | 因为是时候吃烤饼了 |
[18:19] | Aren’t you worried about earthquakes? | 你不担心地震吗 |
[18:21] | The view is worth it. | 这视野值得我承担地震的风险 |
[18:22] | Well, what about mudslides? | 好吧 那泥石流呢 |
[18:23] | Believe it or not, it’s safe. | 不管你信不信 这儿很安全 |
[18:25] | Been living here 12 years, | 我已经在这住了十二年了 |
[18:26] | not once has the house fallen down the hill. | 房子从没有从山上掉下来 |
[18:28] | Ha ha. Very funny. | 哈哈 真有意思 |
[18:34] | Omg. | 天哪 |
[18:35] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[18:37] | Are you on the take or something? | 你是受贿了还是怎么的 |
[18:38] | Seriously? My own daughter? | 真这么想吗 我的亲女儿 |
[18:41] | This must be like looking out of a spaceship at night. | 晚上的时候这儿从外面看一定就像一艘飞船 |
[18:44] | It is. Doesn’t mean I’m on the take. | 就是这样 但这并不代表我受贿了 |
[18:47] | Movie money bought this place. | 我用拍电影赚的钱买的 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I streamed that movie in Hong Kong. | 我在香港看过那部电影 |
[18:51] | I’m glad they didn’t use your real name. | 真庆幸他们没用你的真名 |
[18:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:55] | Look, I had to race out of here this morning | 听着 我今早走得很匆忙 |
[18:57] | without a shower or shave, so I’m gonna get cleaned up, | 没洗澡也没刮胡子 所以我现在要去洗漱 |
[18:59] | and then we’ll decide what to do today. | 之后我们再决定今天要干嘛 |
[19:01] | Hey, what is this, anyway? | 嘿 这是什么歌 |
[19:03] | Late, great art pepper. Song’s called “Patricia.” | 已故的伟大表演者亚特派柏的歌 歌名叫《帕特丽夏》 |
[19:06] | He wrote it for his daughter | 这首歌是他写给他的女儿的 |
[19:07] | ’cause he didn’t get to see her too often | 因为在他女儿成长的过程中 |
[19:09] | when she was growing up. | 他很少见到她 |
[19:10] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[21:03] | How’d you like the tune? | 喜欢这曲子吗 |
[21:05] | It was good. | 很好听 |
[21:06] | I don’t really know anything about jazz, but I liked it. | 我对爵士乐不大了解 但我很喜欢这首 |
[21:09] | I’ll get you some CDs. | 我给你几张唱片 |
[21:11] | I don’t have a cd player. | 但我没有唱片机 |
[21:12] | – I download all my music. – Right. | -我都是下载音乐来听 -好吧 |
[21:15] | I’ll get you some discs and a cd player. | 我会给你些唱片和一台唱片机 |
[21:17] | Better yet, I’ll get you some vinyl and a turntable. | 你觉得不够的话 我再给你点光盘和转盘 |
[21:20] | Best way to listen. | 最棒的听歌方式 |
[21:22] | That’d be really cool. Thanks. | 那一定很酷 谢谢 |
[21:24] | – So, what do you want to do today? – I was born here, | -那么 今天你先做些什么 -我生在这里 |
[21:27] | but I don’t really know much about it. | 但我却不太了解这里 |
[21:28] | Let’s start at the beginning. | 那就让我们从头认识这里 |
[22:09] | What are the pink lines for? | 这条粉红线是干什么用的 |
[22:10] | We divide the pit up into a grid | 把坑分成一个一个网格 |
[22:12] | so we know exactly where each bone comes from. | 这样我们就能知道每块骨头都是从哪来的 |
[22:14] | Move the tar up in buckets. | 把沥青用桶运上来 |
[22:15] | That’s a lot of tar. | 好多沥青 |
[22:16] | The bones come up in the bucket. | 骨头也和沥青一起用桶运上来 |
[22:18] | We take the asphalt off, and then the close-in work… | 之后我们把骨头上的沥青清理干净 开始近距离工作 |
[22:22] | We use these. | 我们用这些东西 |
[22:24] | Looks like something my dentist uses. | 看起来就像牙医用的工具 |
[22:26] | That’s just what it is… A dental pick. | 这就是牙医的工具 一个锐口牙刮匙 |
[22:28] | And this bone comes from this excavation pit. | 这块骨头就出土于这个基坑 |
[22:31] | It’s human. | 是块人类骨骼 |
[22:32] | And our job here is to find as much of her as we can, | 我们要做的就是找到更多这个人类的骨骼 |
[22:35] | document it, and try to understand what happened to her. | 然后记录下来 研究她身上曾发生过什么 |
[22:39] | So, you’re sort of like my dad, | 这样啊 那你和我爸差不多 |
[22:41] | except you deal with really cold cases. | 除了你的案子比较久远 |
[22:43] | The coldest. | 确实如此 |
[22:45] | Do you know what happened to her? | 你知道她身上发生过什么吗 |
[22:47] | We found her skull three weeks ago, and by examining it, | 两周前我们找到了她的头盖骨 通过检测 |
[22:49] | we can tell that somebody clubbed her to death. | 我们能看出她是被人用棍打死的 |
[22:51] | Wow. That’s incredible. | 哇 太惊人了 |
[22:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:54] | – Want to give it a go? – Totally. | -想试试吗 -当然想 |
[23:00] | Got to be very careful. Just brush away the dirt. | 你需要非常仔细 只需要把尘土清理干净 |
[23:03] | Try not to hurt the bone. | 尽量不要损坏骨头 |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:06] | She could have a future in this. | 她未来绝对能干这行 |
[23:08] | Future looking into the past. | 未来能干什么要看过去干过什么 |
[23:10] | That’s one way of viewing it. | 这也是一种看待的方式 |
[23:15] | Any progress on your case? | 案子有进展了吗 |
[23:16] | We’re looking for a friend of Arthur’s. | 我们正在追查亚瑟的一个朋友 |
[23:18] | They were street kids together. | 他们从小一起长大 |
[23:20] | I’m just crossing my t’s, doc. | 我正在调查这些细节 博士 |
[23:21] | Coroner’s ruling this as a homicide, right? | 验尸官说这是他杀 是吗 |
[23:24] | No chance it was an accident? | 就不可能是意外吗 |
[23:25] | No. The fatal injury was a deliberate blow | 不可能 死者后脑勺上的 |
[23:28] | to the back of the boy’s skull. | 致命伤是被故意击打造成的 |
[23:30] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[23:32] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[23:33] | Harry, we’ve got eyes on Stokes. | 哈里 我们已经盯上斯托克斯了 |
[23:36] | He’s in one of Olivas’ buildings. | 他现在在奥利瓦的一所房子里 |
[23:38] | I got a team from patrol, and they’re about to go in. | 我在巡逻队叫了一些人 他们快要进去了 |
[23:40] | Text me the address. Wait till I get there. | 快把地址发给我 等我到了再行动 |
[23:45] | You guys okay for a bit? | 一会你俩在一起一段时间可以吧 |
[23:47] | Got a little emergency I have to handle. | 我遇到了点突发情况 |
[23:49] | – Can’t I come with you? – Afraid not. Official business. | -我就不能和你一起去吗 -恐怕不行 是公事 |
[23:51] | We’d both get in trouble. | 你要是去了我们都会有麻烦 |
[23:53] | – Harry. – I’m sorry, sweetheart. | -哈里 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[23:54] | We’ll be fine. I’ll keep her busy. | 放心吧 我会让她过得很充实 |
[23:57] | You want to go down into the pit? | 你想下到坑里吗 |
[23:59] | Really? That’d be excellent. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[24:01] | Be back as soon as I can. I promise. | 我会尽快回来 我保证 |
[24:21] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[24:22] | We were afraid he’d see us and rabbit. | 恐怕他已经看到了我们然后跑了 |
[24:24] | They went in, and Edgewood’s leading the charge. | 埃奇伍德正带着他们进去 |
[24:26] | Jesus Christ, Jerry. Luck of the draw. | 天哪 杰瑞 运气真好 |
[24:28] | I didn’t ask for the guy. | 我还没打草惊蛇 |
[24:29] | We better let them know friendlies are coming up. | 我们最好让他们知道支援正在来 |
[24:32] | This is 6-William-21. | 我是6W21 |
[24:34] | All units be advised. | 所有单位注意 |
[24:35] | William 21 and 22 are entering the building in plain clothes. | W21和22正在着便衣进入这间房子 |
[24:39] | Negative 6-William-21. | 回复6W21 这里暂无情况 |
[24:41] | We have a tactical situation here, Bosch. | 我们正在进行战术布置 博斯 |
[24:43] | Suspect is outstanding. | 嫌疑犯很狡猾 |
[24:44] | We’ll advise when we’re code 4. | 等我们有进展再联系你 |
[24:49] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[25:01] | All units be advised. | 所有单位注意 |
[25:02] | 6-William-21 and 22 are in the building. | 6W21和22已进入这栋建筑 |
[25:07] | Sounds like they’re going dark on us. | 听起来他们已经不回复我们了 |
[25:10] | Last transmission, I heard | 上次通话时 我听到 |
[25:11] | they had it cleared up to the third floor. | 他们已经搜查完了第三层 |
[25:14] | Take the stairwell. | 上楼梯 |
[25:28] | There! Right there! | 站住 别动 |
[25:29] | Police! Let me see your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
[25:33] | Stokes! | 斯托克斯 |
[25:35] | Suspect down! Suspect down! | 嫌疑人中枪 嫌疑人中枪 |
[25:37] | We got him! We got him! | 抓住他了 抓住他了 |
[25:43] | He’s down. He’s down. | 他倒下了 倒下了 |
[25:47] | L.A.P.D. In the back. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[25:48] | 6-Alpha-65. | 6A65呼叫总部 |
[25:50] | Requesting an “R” Unit to our location. | 请求增派支援 |
[25:53] | Suspect is down. | 嫌疑人被逮捕 |
[25:57] | Make a hole. | 让一下 |
[25:58] | Take the gun. | 把这枪拿着 |
[26:00] | Oh, shit, man. You really fucked me up. | 噢 混蛋 你们他妈把我搞晕了 |
[26:02] | What have I done? | 我到底犯了什么法 |
[26:04] | Shut up, asshole. You’re under arrest for murder. | 闭嘴 混蛋 你因谋杀罪被逮捕 |
[26:05] | – What the fuck? This is harassment. – I said shut up. | -什么 这是栽赃 -给我闭嘴 |
[26:10] | Bosch. Told you not to come in. We had this. | 博斯 我告诉过你别进来 我们能解决 |
[26:12] | Why’d you fire? | 你为什么开枪 |
[26:13] | He was headed for the fire escape, | 他想从消防通道逃跑 |
[26:15] | so I knocked him down with a beanbag round. | 所以我用豆弹枪把他击倒了 |
[26:17] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[26:18] | Can we take him? | 我们能带他走吗 |
[26:24] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[26:26] | Let’s go, Stokes. | 走吧 斯托克斯 |
[26:28] | You gonna keep him this time? | 这次要把他关起来吗 |
[26:30] | Gonna try. | 会的 |
[26:33] | I’m gonna file a brutality complaint against you fuckers. | 我要投诉你们这群混蛋暴力执法 |
[26:36] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[26:37] | You were living with the blaylocks. | 你曾和布雷洛克住在一起 |
[26:39] | Arthur Delacroix came to visit. | 亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦来找你 |
[26:41] | He was a friend from the old neighborhood. | 他是一个从老街区来的朋友 |
[26:44] | That photo you didn’t recognize last week | 上周那张你没认出的照片 |
[26:46] | was taken in your backyard by your foster father. | 是你的养父在后院照的 |
[26:48] | Well, I didn’t remember, okay? | 好吧 我不记得了 行吗 |
[26:49] | You lied about all of that. | 你全在说谎 |
[26:51] | Plus you had Arthur’s skateboard. | 再加上亚瑟死后 |
[26:53] | After he died. | 你却有他的滑板 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[26:57] | May… maybe he left it at the house or something. | 可能他把滑板忘在了房子里或者怎么样 |
[27:00] | Maybe you wanted it and killed him for it. | 又或许你因为想要滑板便杀了他 |
[27:10] | I didn’t kill him, okay? | 我没杀他 好吗 |
[27:12] | But… I know what happened. | 但是 我知道发生了什么 |
[27:14] | Because you were there. | 因为你在场 |
[27:16] | Yeah, but n-not because I killed him. | 没错 但并不是因为我杀了他 |
[27:22] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[27:24] | – He fell out of a tree. – A tree? | -他从树上摔了下来 -从树上吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:29] | There was… there was a tree up there we used to climb. | 我们过去经常爬那棵树 |
[27:33] | An old oak with a rope swing. | 是一棵有秋千的老橡树 |
[27:36] | We were up there, and he just… | 我们爬了上去 但是他 |
[27:38] | He lost his balance and hit his head, man. | 他失去了平衡然后伤到了头 伙计 |
[27:41] | Fell on something. It killed him. | 摔在了什么东西上 那东西要了他的命 |
[27:43] | Why’d you bury him? | 你怎么不埋了他 |
[27:48] | Because I knew that they’d blame me. | 因为我知道他父母会责备我 |
[27:52] | Being a foster kid, you know, | 你要知道 作为一个养子 |
[27:54] | I’ve been in trouble before, so… | 我以前也惹过很多麻烦 所以 |
[27:57] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:02] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[28:03] | I just covered him up best I could. | 我尽我所能把他埋了起来 |
[28:05] | You kept his skateboard. | 你还拿走了他的滑板 |
[28:06] | What else was I supposed to do, leave it there? | 不然我能怎么做 把它扔在那吗 |
[28:08] | Arthur Delacroix didn’t fall out of a tree. | 亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦并不是从树上摔下来的 |
[28:10] | You bashed his brains in, Stokes. | 是你砸死了他 斯托克斯 |
[28:13] | You murdered him for a fucking skateboard. | 你他妈就因为一块滑板而杀了他 |
[28:18] | – I want a lawyer. – I bet you do. | -我要找律师 -你当然要找 |
[28:28] | Sorry that took so long. | 抱歉过了这么久 |
[28:29] | Just had a whole lot of stuff I had to take care of. | 我处理了很多乱七八槽的事 |
[28:32] | You promised you’d be back soon, and it’s been hours. | 你保证过你马上回来 但这都好几个小时了 |
[28:34] | I only have one day with you… not even. | 我只有这一天能和你在一起 甚至都不到一天 |
[28:37] | Sometimes I don’t have a choice, Maddie. | 有时候我没得选 麦迪 |
[28:38] | – That’s how my work is. – Mom says that. | -这就是我的工作 -妈妈总说 |
[28:40] | You always put work first. | 你老是把工作放第一位 |
[28:42] | Okay, look. What do you want to do? | 好吧 你还想做些什么 |
[28:45] | We still have a few hours left till your mom gets here. | 在你妈来之前我们还有好几个小时的时间 |
[28:47] | You want to have some fun? What do you say? | 想玩点有意思的吗 你怎么想 |
[28:49] | – Are you off duty now? – Yeah, I am. | -你现在不用工作了吧 -是的 没错 |
[28:51] | – Promise? – Promise. | -能保证吗 -我保证 |
[29:05] | I really think it’s cool. | 我真的觉得很酷 |
[29:07] | Good. See who keeps theirs on the longest. | 很好 让我们看看谁能保存得久一点 |
[29:10] | – So, Harry. – Yeah. | -哈里 -怎么 |
[29:13] | Today while you were in the shower, | 今天你洗澡的时候 |
[29:14] | I sort of looked through your file. | 我悄悄看了你的文件 |
[29:17] | The one they kept on you | 就是他们一直保存的 |
[29:18] | when you were in that place when you were a kid. | 你小的时候在那里的档案 |
[29:21] | Yeah, I thought you might’ve. | 嗯 我觉得你可能看了 |
[29:23] | I saw your picture, and it got me curious. | 我看到了你的照片 让我很好奇 |
[29:26] | Said they took you away from your mother and put you there, | 上面说他们从你妈妈手中把你夺走然后送到了那里 |
[29:29] | and… that you did a lot of bad things to people | 之后你做了很多坏事 |
[29:31] | and got into fights. | 还经常打架 |
[29:33] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[29:36] | I’m not proud of some of the things I did when I was there. | 我对那时候我做的一些事情很羞愧 |
[29:40] | It said you were always trying to escape, | 上面还说你总是尝试逃跑 |
[29:42] | but when your mother was killed, you stopped. | 但当你妈妈被杀后 你就没再跑过 |
[29:46] | There was no place to escape to. | 因为我已经没地方可去了 |
[29:48] | I’m really, really sorry you had to go through that, dad. | 对于你经历过的那些事我真的感觉很抱歉 爸爸 |
[30:09] | The white zone is for immediate loading | 白色的区域是紧急装载 |
[30:12] | and unloading of passengers only. | 和卸载区 |
[30:14] | No parking. | 不能停车 |
[30:24] | Sorry, mom. I didn’t mean to worry you. | 抱歉 妈妈 我不该让你担心的 |
[30:28] | We’ll discuss it later. | 这事一会再说 |
[30:30] | But don’t ever scare us like that again, okay? | 但是以后不要再这样吓我们了 好吗 |
[30:33] | We have a quick turnaround. | 回去的飞机马上就要起飞 |
[30:34] | We got to go right back through security. | 我们必须马上去过安检 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:40] | Dad, I had a really fun time with you. | 爸爸 今天和你在一起很开心 |
[30:43] | Me, too, daughter. | 我也是 女儿 |
[30:44] | Safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[30:46] | See you inside. | 你先进去 |
[30:49] | Thanks, Harry. | 谢谢你 哈里 |
[30:51] | For what? She’s our daughter. | 谢什么 她可是我们俩的女儿 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:40] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[31:40] | Detective, it’s Ida in Deputy Chief Irving’s office. | 警探 我是欧文副局长办公室的艾达 |
[31:43] | Hi, Ida. How are you? | 你好 艾达 怎么了 |
[31:44] | The chief wants you in his office in 30 minutes. | 副局长让你三十分钟内到他的办公室 |
[31:47] | Will that be a problem? | 没问题吧 |
[31:48] | No. No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:49] | Could you give me a heads up what it’s about? | 能提示一下我为什么让我去吗 |
[31:51] | Thank you, detective. We’ll see you then. | 谢谢你 警探 一会见 |
[32:01] | Good morning, detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[32:03] | Morning, Ida. | 早上好 艾达 |
[32:05] | Should be just a minute. He’s finishing up a meeting. | 稍等几分钟 他马上就开完会了 |
[32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:12] | You can go in now, detective. | 你现在可以进去了 警探 |
[32:24] | Chief. | 局长 |
[32:27] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[32:29] | I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[32:31] | that the district attorney’s impaneling a grand jury | 地方检察官正在组织一个陪审团 |
[32:33] | to hear evidence on the Waits case. | 去参加韦茨一案的听证会 |
[32:36] | You can expect to be subpoenaed. | 你应该会被传唤 |
[32:38] | I thought you stepped on it. | 我还以为是你处理这件事 |
[32:40] | You have the video. | 你还有录像 |
[32:41] | I did. And I do. | 我处理了 而且我也有录像 |
[32:43] | But this is bureau politics, Bosch. | 但这是局内的政治 博斯 |
[32:46] | Above your pay grade, as you say. | 正如你说的 超出了你的职权范围 |
[32:48] | This grand jury is O’Shae’s way | 这个陪审团 |
[32:50] | of enforcing our, um… understanding. | 就是想强迫我们去理解 |
[32:54] | Anyway, I wanted you to be prepared. | 不管怎样 我想要你做好准备 |
[32:58] | I also understand that you arrested John Stokes | 我也很理解你为什么因为亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的谋杀案 |
[33:00] | for Arthur Delacroix’s murder. | 而逮捕约翰·斯托克斯 |
[33:02] | I’m on my way to the D.A.’s office | 等我离开这里 |
[33:04] | to file charges after we’re done here. | 就去地方检察官办公室去指控他 |
[33:05] | Good. If he’s charged, it won’t be a problem. | 很好 如果他被指控了就没问题了 |
[33:10] | Problem? | 什么问题 |
[33:11] | A man charged with murder has credibility issues. | 一个人被控谋杀后人们就不会相信他了 |
[33:14] | Whatever he might say about the incident | 不管他说什么 |
[33:15] | involving officer Brasher will be discounted. | 布拉舍警官都会被解雇 |
[33:20] | You’re not firing Brasher. | 你不能解雇布拉舍 |
[33:22] | She’s reinstated. | 她又复职了 |
[33:24] | She’ll be transferred to pacific division, | 她会被转移到别的部门 |
[33:26] | where she can get a fresh start, | 这能让她重新开始 |
[33:28] | and as a condition of that reinstatement, | 不过让她复职的条件便是 |
[33:30] | Officer Brasher has agreed | 她同意 |
[33:31] | not to file a complaint of any kind against you. | 不去呈交任何对你不利的诉状 |
[33:34] | Complaint? For what? | 什么诉状 为了什么 |
[33:37] | It would be quite damaging to the department | 如果那位击毙了瑞纳·韦茨并且拯救了人质的警探 |
[33:39] | if the detective who killed Raynard Waits and saved the hostage | 被指控性骚扰 |
[33:42] | was mired in a sexual harassment complaint. | 那么整个局的名誉都会被毁 |
[33:47] | There it is. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | All’s well that ends well. | 结果好一切都好 |
[33:51] | And all for the good of the department. | 一切都为了警局 |
[33:54] | You can go now, Bosch. | 你可以走了 博斯 |
[33:58] | And as you do, it might be wise for you | 不过我建议 如果你让自己的利益高于警局的利益 |
[34:02] | to consider how things could’ve gone, | 你就应当考虑清楚 |
[34:04] | and might still go, | 如何办事 |
[34:06] | if you choose to put yourself ahead of the department. | 事情会往那方面发展 才是明智之举 |
[34:13] | I said… you can go. | 我说了 你可以走了 |
[34:29] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[34:31] | Jesus. Can we talk? | 天哪 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:33] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[34:34] | You won. You saved your job. | 你赢了 你保住了工作 |
[34:36] | – The fix is in. – So, that’s it? | -问题也解决了 -所以 就这样了吗 |
[34:38] | I’m late for something. What do you want? | 我要迟到了 你想干什么 |
[34:41] | I thought that since Irving settled everything today, | 我觉得自从今天欧文解决了所有的事之后 |
[34:45] | that, you know, maybe you and I can do the same… | 或许我们俩也能和他一样 |
[34:47] | – Settle things. – In what way, Julia? | -解决问题 -怎么解决 茱莉亚 |
[34:49] | Look, our paths are gonna cross again. | 听着 我们俩的路又要交叉了 |
[34:52] | Are we gonna be all right? | 我们会没事的吧 |
[34:53] | All right, and then we just | 好吧 那么之后我们就能 |
[34:55] | forget everything that happened in the garage? | 忘记车库里发生的一切吗 |
[34:57] | All right that you used me | 你利用我和欧文做交易 |
[34:58] | to make a deal with Irving to save your job? | 来保住你的工作也能一笔勾销吗 |
[35:00] | That wasn’t my idea. It was his. | 那不是我的主意 是他的 |
[35:02] | I was never gonna file a complaint against you. | 我绝不会呈交任何对你不利的诉状 |
[35:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:06] | Look, what do you want me to say? That I was wrong? | 听着 你到底想让我承认什么 承认我错了吗 |
[35:09] | That I panicked because I didn’t want to lose my job? | 承认我因为不想丢掉工作而惊慌吗 |
[35:12] | You want me to quit? ‘Cause I’m not gonna do that, Harry. | 你想让我辞职吗 但我决不会辞职的 哈里 |
[35:15] | I’m a good cop, and it was Stokes | 我是个好警察 斯托克斯 |
[35:17] | who turned out to be a bad guy. | 才是个混蛋 |
[35:19] | There’s us and there’s them. You know that. Irving knows that. | 我们应当是一伙的 他们是他们 这你知道 欧文也知道 |
[35:23] | That’s why he made the right call today. | 这也是他今天能很好地解决问题的原因 |
[35:26] | So… why can’t we just get past this? | 所以 我们就不能不计前嫌吗 |
[35:28] | I guess because I’m just on the wrong side | 我猜是因为我在“我们”和“他们” |
[35:30] | of that “Us and them” Equation. | 之间选错了阵营 |
[35:33] | – You don’t have to be. – No, I need to be. | -你不用这样 -不 我必须这样 |
[35:35] | Goodbye, Julia. | 再见 茱莉亚 |
[35:50] | So, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[35:51] | You don’t want to know. Let’s go. | 和你没关系 我们走吧 |
[35:54] | You have him in custody, right? | 你们把他关起来了 是吗 |
[35:56] | 48-hour hold. | 监禁四十八个小时 |
[35:58] | That’s about all he’ll ever do for this. | 没有理由因为他所做的事监禁他 |
[36:00] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:01] | This homicide was committed in ’94, | 这桩杀人案是在九四年发生的 |
[36:03] | when your suspect was 14 years old. | 那时你们的嫌疑人才十四岁 |
[36:05] | At that time, the law did not allow a 14-year-old | 在那个时候 法律还不允许一个十四岁少年 |
[36:08] | to be charged as an adult. | 作为成年人被指控 |
[36:09] | – Law’s been changed. – You’re right. | -法律已经改了 -说的没错 |
[36:11] | They changed them in 2000, but that doesn’t help us. | 法律在2000年才被修改 但那帮不了我们 |
[36:13] | We’re governed hereby what the | 我们只能按照当时的法律 |
[36:14] | laws were at the time the crime was committed. | 来处理这件事 |
[36:16] | So, what are our options? | 所以 我们有什么选择 |
[36:18] | We have none. | 没得选 |
[36:21] | Juvenile penalties end at age 25. | 少年刑罚在二十五岁结束 |
[36:24] | This man is 34. | 可他已经三十四岁了 |
[36:26] | We’re not going through | 我们总不能 |
[36:27] | the time and expense of taking him to trial | 穿越时光去审讯他 |
[36:28] | just to see him walk out the door in the end. | 仅仅只是为了看他最后被释放 |
[36:30] | This shit bird kills a kid, gets a walk? | 这混蛋杀了一个孩子 就这么算了 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry, detective. That’s the law. | 抱歉 警探 这就是法律 |
[36:35] | Nothing I can do about it. | 我什么也做不了 |
[36:47] | Well, look at it this way, Harry. | 好吧 换个角度来看待吧 哈里 |
[36:49] | You cleared the case. | 你查清楚了案子 |
[36:51] | And gosh, he did what, almost 24 hours for that homicide. | 而他呢 因为谋杀被关了二十四小时 |
[36:56] | – Where are you going? – Just gonna have a word with him. | -你要去哪 -只是和他谈谈 |
[36:59] | Harry, do not make a bad situation worse. | 哈里 不要让情况变得更糟了 |
[37:01] | What, you gonna drive your boyfriend home, Bosch? | 怎么 想带你的男朋友回家吗 博斯 |
[37:03] | Please step aside, captain. | 请让让 队长 |
[37:04] | Don’t embarrass yourself. He beat you twice. | 别自取其辱了 他赢了你两次 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna put a revolving door in the squad room thanks to you. | 多亏了你我要在这集合厅装上个旋转门 |
[37:11] | Get out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[37:13] | Just one fuck-up after another with you, isn’t it? | 你还想再重蹈覆辙 是吗 |
[37:14] | Regular catch and release program. | 这是正常的抓捕释放程序 |
[37:15] | I’m tired of your bullshit, Pounds. | 我受够了你的胡扯 庞兹 |
[37:17] | You’re in my grid square. Now, get out of my face. | 你挡着我的路了 现在快从我面前消失 |
[37:19] | Why don’t you do something about it? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[37:23] | What? Suddenly need to call for backup? | 什么 突然间就叫增援吗 |
[37:25] | That’s a fucking first. Don’t walk away from… | 真是他妈的厉害 别走 |
[37:32] | Jesus Christ, Harry! | 天哪 哈里 |
[37:33] | You’re mine now, Bosch! You hear that? | 我跟你没完 博斯 你听到没有 |
[37:36] | Your ass is mine! I got witnesses! | 你完了 大家都看到了 |
[37:39] | You’re done! | 你完蛋了 |
[37:45] | How could you let him get to you like that, Harry? | 你怎么就受不了他激你呢 哈里 |
[37:48] | He put his hands on me first. | 是他先碰的我 |
[37:49] | Tell it to professional standards. | 这话给调解人说去 |
[37:51] | Let’s hope Mankiewicz saw him do it. | 希望曼凯维奇看到了是他先对你动的手 |
[37:57] | You know I have no choice, right? | 你知道我也没办法 不是吗 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:21] | Don’t worry, Harry. | 别担心 哈里 |
[38:23] | I won’t let anyone take your desk. | 我不会让别人用你的桌子 |
[38:25] | Thanks, partner. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[38:26] | Hey, Harry. Can I have your car? | 嘿 哈里 能把你的车给我吗 |
[38:29] | You know, just till you get back. | 你复职后我就还给你 |
[38:33] | So, what are you gonna do now, Harry? | 那么你现在打算干吗 哈里 |
[38:35] | Go see my daughter. | 去找我女儿 |
[38:37] | Put this place in my rear view. | 把这破地方抛在脑后 |
[40:29] | Miss me already? | 这么快就想我了吗 |
[40:44] | Inside. | 进去吧 |
[40:51] | He’s clear. | 让他进去 |
[41:00] | Delacroix called it in himself. | 德拉克洛瓦是自己投案的 |
[41:03] | He was waiting for us when he showed up. | 他一直在等我们出现 |
[41:06] | Reporter called him, | 记者给他打过电话 |
[41:07] | told him Stokes is gonna skate on Arthur’s murder, | 告诉了他斯托克斯会从亚瑟的谋杀案中脱罪 |
[41:09] | told him about this place. | 还告诉他了这个地方 |
[41:10] | So, Delacroix was waiting here for him this morning. | 所以 德拉克洛瓦今早在这里等他 |
[41:12] | Popped him when he came downstairs. | 在他下楼时射杀了他 |
[41:19] | Harry, don’t. I’m cool. | 哈里 别 我没事 |
[41:27] | You think this absolves you of anything? | 你觉得这就能让你解脱吗 |
[41:30] | I did what you couldn’t do. | 我做了你做不了的事 |
[41:34] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[41:36] | Bosch! | 博斯 |
[41:38] | Get out of here, Harry, now. | 离开这里 哈里 快点 |
[41:39] | You were suspended. The last thing I need | 你被停职了 我最不想看到的 |
[41:41] | is you getting caught up in this cluster fuck. | 就是你掺和到这些破事中来 |
[41:43] | – I’m going. – Good. Walk him. | -我这就走 -很好 送他走 |
[41:46] | Harry, leave this one alone. | 哈里 别管这事了 |
[41:48] | There’s nothing we could’ve done about it. | 我们本来就什么都改变不了 |
[41:50] | Exactly Delacroix’s point. We did nothing. | 就像德拉克洛瓦说的 我们什么都做不了 |
[41:52] | The rain will come along, wash all this shit away. | 大雨快来了 能把这些都洗刷干净 |
[41:55] | Right. All in to the big gutter and out to sea. | 对 全部都会被冲到水沟和大海里去 |
[41:59] | Go easy, brother. | 想开点 兄弟 |