时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Aw, shit. | 噢 天啊 |
[00:16] | Detective Bosch. | 博斯警探 |
[00:18] | Detective Bosch, any word on Raynard Waits? | 博斯警探 你对瑞纳·韦茨有什么评价 |
[00:20] | Detective Bosch, is it true that the victim was a prostitute | 博斯警探 受害者真的是妓女吗 |
[00:23] | and that her body was found in a dumpster? | 她的尸体是不是在垃圾箱里被发现的呢 |
[00:25] | Ask Nate Tyler. He knows all the sordid details. | 问内特·泰勒吧 他知道他知道所有肮脏的细节 |
[00:34] | She worked the neighborhood, so we talked to the manager | 她在那个街区揽活 所以我们和经理聊了下 |
[00:36] | of the Hawaiian Sands Motel where the victim tricked. | 他是夏威夷沙滩旅馆的经理 受害者就是在那里被诱骗的 |
[00:39] | He didn’t see Waits pick her up, | 他没看到韦茨勾搭她 |
[00:41] | neither did any of her friends. | 她的朋友们也都没有看到 |
[00:42] | And that minivan we’re looking for… | 还有 我们搜索的那个小货车 |
[00:45] | A security cam on a storage facility picked it up | 有个仓库的监视摄像头拍到了 |
[00:47] | drmng into the alley 7:42 P.M., | 那辆车在晚上七点四十二分开到巷子里 |
[00:49] | exiting six minutes later. | 六分钟后离开了 |
[00:51] | – Grab a plate? – Couldn’t see it. | -看到车牌号了吗 -看不到 |
[00:54] | But there’s a warehouse across from the murder scene. | 但是在谋杀现场对面有个仓库 |
[00:56] | They’ve got a security camera in their parking lot. | 他们在停车场里装了个监视摄像头 |
[00:58] | Keep your fingers crossed. | 祈求好运吧 |
[01:00] | Waits went through a lot of trouble | 韦茨经历了很多麻烦 |
[01:02] | to stage these murders like your mother’s. | 去筹划这些与你母亲的被害案一样的谋杀 |
[01:04] | Why? Why is he… why is he making it so personal? | 为什么 为什么 为什么他要针对你 |
[01:07] | Both came through the system… similar past. | 我们在同一机构待过 有相似的过去 |
[01:09] | Fuckin’ bromance, that’s what it is… | 断背情谊 就是这么回事 |
[01:11] | Waits’ idea of a box of chocolates. | 韦茨总有些出人意料的计谋 |
[01:14] | Let me know if you find anything on those surveillance tapes. | 如果你在那些监视录像带里找到什么 通知我 |
[01:16] | You better hurry. | 你得快点了 |
[01:17] | Your compadre might not be around much longer. | 你的伙伴可能没多少机会陪你了 |
[01:19] | Then I’ll miss your inspired leadership, captain. | 那我会想念你卓越的领导的 队长 |
[01:21] | I’ve learned so much from you. | 我从你那里学到很多 |
[01:23] | I’m not a lone voice | 不只是我一个人 |
[01:25] | crying in the wildernessanymore, Bosch. | 持有这种观点 博斯 |
[01:26] | A lot of people are onto you. | 很多人都盯上你了 |
[01:27] | Talk to patrol, lately? | 最近没和巡警打得火热吗 |
[01:29] | Okay, next, Officer Jones here is going to review | 好了 下面 琼斯警官要来这里检查 |
[01:33] | the penal-code sections relating to the laws of arrest | 关于逮捕法的惩罚规章条款 |
[01:36] | that you all received in your training bulletins. | 你们都在训练简章里看过的 |
[01:40] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[01:42] | I know you know this. | 我知道你们懂的 |
[01:43] | It’s a post requirement. | 这是职业资格要求 |
[01:45] | So let’s just get through it. | 耐心的熬过去就好了 |
[01:48] | Do you need something, detective? | 你需要点什么吗 警探 |
[01:49] | If you don’t mind. I’ll be quick. | 如果你不介意 我会很快的 |
[01:51] | All right, come on in. You have the floor. | 好的 来吧 讲台给你了 |
[01:53] | As you all know, John Stokes is now the primary suspect | 你们都已知道 乔治·斯托克斯现在是 |
[01:57] | in the murder of Arthur Delacroix, | 月桂谷的尸骨案 也就是 |
[02:00] | the Laurel Canyon bones case. | 亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦谋杀案的主要嫌疑犯 |
[02:02] | Oh, big fuckin’ surprise. | 哦 真是太惊人了 |
[02:03] | Hey, let the man talk. And watch your mouth. | 嘿 让他说话 管好你们的嘴巴 |
[02:07] | We got to assume Stokes knows we’re after him. | 我们得假设斯托克斯知道我们盯上他了 |
[02:09] | He missed his last appointment with his P.O. | 最近他没去赴保释监察官的约会 |
[02:10] | And hasn’t been to work. | 也没去工作 |
[02:12] | He’s in the wind. | 他正在潜逃中 |
[02:13] | Yeah, whose fault is that? | 是的 这是谁的错呢 |
[02:14] | Listen, I get where you’re coming from, | 听着 我知道你们的处境 |
[02:16] | but Detective Bosch put the Delacroix case together. | 但是博斯警探把德拉克洛瓦的案子查出了眉目 |
[02:18] | We wouldn’t even be standing here talking | 如果没有他 我们甚至都不会 |
[02:20] | about Stokes if it wasn’t for him. | 站在这里谈论斯托克斯 |
[02:21] | We got to find this guy. | 我们得找到这个人 |
[02:23] | I need you to hit the pavement, dig a little deeper. | 我需要你们去街头侦查 看能不能深挖出一点有用的信息 |
[02:25] | Can you even charge this asshole? | 你都没法指控这个混蛋吧 |
[02:26] | It was 20 years ago. He was a juvie. | 这是二十年前的事 他那时是个少年犯 |
[02:28] | Let the D.A. Figure that out. | 让地方法院检察官来处理这事吧 |
[02:30] | All right, pass this out, put this on your visor. | 好的 把这些分发下去 放在你们的汽车遮阳板上 |
[02:33] | Check your local smokehouses, talk to your snitches… | 查看你们负责的地区 问问你们的线人 |
[02:35] | Anyone who might’ve seen him. | 有谁看到过他 |
[03:44] | I just spoke to patrol. | 我跟巡警说过了 |
[03:46] | I asked for a little extra effort on Stokes. | 我叫他们对斯托克斯留意一些 |
[03:48] | – How’d that go? – Edgewood busted my balls. | -效果怎么样呢 -埃奇伍德太令人蛋疼了 |
[03:51] | Our job’s to bring him in and close the case. | 我们的工作就是拉他进来 结束案件 |
[03:53] | Tyler’s article? Asshole. | 这是泰勒的文章吗 混蛋 |
[03:55] | Handed Waits a fuckin’ instruction manual. | 简直就是在给韦茨做了本介绍手册 |
[03:57] | What’s she doing here? | 她在那里干嘛 |
[04:00] | Just got assigned to detectives’… Billets’ grunt. | 她被派来做警探们的助手 |
[04:03] | Marvelous. | 太好了 |
[04:07] | Lieutenant wants all | 中尉希望所有警探 |
[04:08] | detectives to upgrade their personnel packages. | 更新他们的人事资料 |
[04:10] | Set it there. | 放在这里 |
[04:13] | Detective Edgar. | 埃德加警探 |
[04:25] | Come in. | 请进 |
[04:34] | Brasher. | 布拉舍 |
[04:36] | – They got to put her somewhere. – “They”? | -他们总要把她安顿在某个地方 -他们吗 |
[04:38] | – You mean Pounds. – Mm. | -你的意思是庞兹吧 -嗯 |
[04:40] | Captain makes the assignments. | 这是队长做的分配 |
[04:42] | He could’ve placed her anywhere… vice, subpoena control. | 他本可以把她放在别的地方的 做副职 传唤员 |
[04:43] | He’s putting it to me. I don’t dig it. | 他是在针对我 我才不鸟他 |
[04:45] | – You brought iton yourself. – How? | -你自己惹的 -怎么会呢 |
[04:47] | ‘Cause I didn’t back her fairy tale shooting story? | 因为我没有站在她这边帮她圆谎吗 |
[04:50] | No, because you slept with her. | 不 因为你和她上床了 |
[04:52] | What if she files a beef? You could be in deep shit. | 如果她投诉呢 你的麻烦就大了 |
[04:55] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢提醒 |
[05:04] | Sir, have you seen this individual at all? | 先生 你看见过这人吗 |
[05:37] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[05:39] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[05:42] | I could use a drink. | 我可以喝点酒 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I thought maybe you might. | 是的 我觉得你会想喝的 |
[05:46] | What are you having? | 你要喝什么 |
[05:47] | Fat Tire, please. | 我来瓶啤酒 |
[05:49] | Uh, and Templeton with a splash, neat. | 额 我要一杯坦普尔顿酒 不加冰 |
[05:51] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:53] | I thought you were a Stoli girl? | 我以为你是个矜持的女孩子 |
[05:55] | Eh, friend turned me on to rye… | 额 朋友教会我喝黑麦威士忌的 |
[05:57] | Kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[06:01] | Look, Harry, I’m sorry about this morning. | 你看 哈里 我对今天早晨很抱歉 |
[06:03] | You were right. I’m the original slow learner. | 你说的没错 我就是后知后觉 |
[06:06] | Nah, you were having a shitty day, | 不 你最近不走运 |
[06:07] | and I did not make it any better. | 我也没帮到你什么 |
[06:13] | Oh, come on. | 哦 别装了 |
[06:16] | Waits, Stokes, Brasher… | 韦茨 斯托克斯 布拉舍 |
[06:19] | Jesus, Harry, could you digthe hole any deeper? | 天啊 哈里 你还能再背一点吗 |
[06:21] | Halfway to China.You forgot Pounds. | 都快背到中国了 你还忘了庞兹 |
[06:24] | Yeah, why does he have such a hard-on for you? | 是的 为什么他对你这么来劲呢 |
[06:26] | Eh, it goes back before you were there. | 额 在你来警察局前就是这样了 |
[06:29] | He was a lieutenant, ran the Detective Bureau… | 他是个中尉 掌管警察局 |
[06:32] | Didn’t know what he was doing. | 整天无所事事 |
[06:34] | Should’ve known somebody that incompetent | 要知道那时候不称职的人 |
[06:36] | was sure to be promoted. | 却能得到升职 |
[06:37] | Yeah, promoted off our hard work in spite of his ineptitude. | 是的 尽管他无能 还是沾了我们努力工作的光才升了职 |
[06:40] | Templeton neat and a Fat Tire. | 不加冰坦普尔顿酒和啤酒 |
[06:42] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[06:44] | To China. | 敬中国 |
[06:50] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[06:52] | My friend says that everything that happens | 我的朋友说事出皆有因 |
[06:55] | was meant to happen… because it happened. | 因为它已经发生了 |
[06:59] | – Deep. – Mm. | -深刻 -嗯 |
[07:01] | Is this your rye friend or some other? | 是你那喝酒的朋友还是其他朋友 |
[07:03] | No, same friend. | 不 同一个朋友 |
[07:06] | Close friend. | 密友 |
[07:11] | You are not the only dumbass in the division. | 你不是部门里唯一的傻瓜 |
[07:17] | I am… I’m in a relationship with a colleague. | 我 也和一位同事在交往 |
[07:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:25] | Maybe that’s why I gave you so much shit… | 这可能就是我为什么对你态度恶劣 |
[07:28] | Mad at myself. | 因为我在生我自己的气 |
[07:33] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[07:35] | – Let’s hope your friend’s right. – Mm. | -希望你的朋友没说错 -嗯 |
[07:37] | It’s all meant to happen. | 这些都是注定要发生的 |
[07:40] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[07:41] | It’s New Year’s Eve tomorrow. | 明天是新年除夕 |
[07:43] | Any plans? | 有什么计划吗 |
[07:45] | Other than finding you? No. | 除了找你以外的计划吗 没有 |
[07:47] | Ah, I like your can-do attitude, Harry… | 啊 我喜欢你的自信 哈里 |
[07:51] | Something else we share. | 这是我们的另一处共同点 |
[07:53] | What are your plans? | 你的计划是什么呢 |
[07:55] | Well, I do have plans. | 是的 我有计划 |
[07:58] | Well, I’d say more of a New Year’s resolution. | 好吧 我告诉你更多的新年计划 |
[08:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:05] | You know, Harry, these phone calls, | 你知道的 哈里 这些电话 |
[08:07] | they’re just not the same as face-to-face. | 他们和面对面交流不一样 |
[08:11] | I like to look into a person’s eyes. | 我喜欢注视人的眼睛 |
[08:14] | Still, I’m… I’m gonna miss these conversations. | 同样 我会 我会想念这些谈话的 |
[08:19] | How’s that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[08:20] | It’s time for me to go away. | 是我离开的时候了 |
[08:23] | Go away? You mean to your magic castle? | 离开 你的意思是去你的魔法城堡 |
[08:26] | Oh, you know about that, huh? | 哦 你懂的 不是吗 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:31] | That’s where Reynard the fox goes… to wait. | 这就是狐狸雷纳德要去等待的地方 |
[08:34] | How’s that sump pump working? | 抽水泵还能用吗 |
[08:36] | Castle a little drier? | 你的小地堡有没有干燥一点 |
[08:37] | Oh, congratulations. | 哦 恭喜你 |
[08:39] | You figured out my nom de guerre… finally. | 你终于发现我的化名是什么了啊 |
[08:43] | I’d beginning to wonder if you ever would. | 我都开始怀疑你会不会永远发现不了 |
[08:46] | I’m getting off now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[08:48] | We also know about Maclaren. | 我们也知道麦克拉伦了 |
[08:50] | Is that why you singled me out… | 这是不是你选中我的原因 |
[08:53] | Dogs from the same kennel? | 是因为有相似的出身吗 |
[08:55] | When they put you in the trunk, Waits, how’d you do time? | 他们把你关禁闭的时候 你怎么打发时间呢 |
[08:59] | I did baseball stats. | 我会统计棒球赛 |
[09:01] | You’re just trying to keep me talking. | 你只是想从我嘴里套话 |
[09:03] | By the way, I know how you found out about the starfish. | 顺便说一句 我知道你是怎么发现海星的事了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, I was proud of that one. | 我也为那个自豪 |
[09:10] | I’m getting off the phone now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[09:13] | We’re closer than you think. | 我们就快抓到你了 |
[09:14] | A bientot, Harry. | 再见 哈里 |
[09:32] | So, we got another pic of the van from that warehouse. | 好 我们从那个仓库里找到了另一幅那货车的照片 |
[09:35] | We got the plates, too. | 我们也找到牌照了 |
[09:37] | Unfortunately, they belong on a 2001 Honda Accord… | 可惜的是 牌照属于2001的本田雅阁 |
[09:40] | Owner had it in long-term parking at L.A.X. | 车主长期把车停在洛杉矶国际机场 |
[09:43] | You can see the driver’s face. | 能看到司机的脸 |
[09:45] | It’s obscured by the visor, | 被汽车遮阳板挡住 |
[09:46] | but look at that in the rearview. | 但是看看汽车的尾部 |
[09:49] | It’s a handicap tag. | 有个残疾标签 |
[09:51] | Hmm. Said his mother was infirm. | 嗯 他说他妈妈身体不好 |
[09:53] | Well, we’re still going through the Maclaren files. | 嗯 我们还检查了麦克劳伦的资料 |
[09:56] | We’re trying to narrow down the kids | 我们想缩小符合无论年纪还是关禁闭时间上 |
[09:57] | who both fit the time frame and spent time in isolation. | 都相符的孩子的范围 |
[10:00] | Think they might’ve digitized this shit? | 你觉得他们该把这些资料数字化吗 |
[10:03] | We still have several hundred to go. | 我们还有很多资料要看 |
[10:05] | What else you gonna do on New Year’s? | 你在新年还有什么要做的呢 |
[10:23] | Excuse me. A-are these yours? | 抱歉 这 这些是你的吗 |
[10:26] | No. | 不 |
[10:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:29] | Ah, they’re persols. I found them. | 啊 这可是意大利太阳牌的 我捡到的 |
[10:30] | Someone’s gonna be looking for them. | 肯定是有人丢了 |
[10:32] | I wonder if there’s a lost-and-found around here or something. | 这里有没有什么失物招领处之类的地方 |
[10:36] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 哦 额 我不知道 |
[10:39] | Oh, what a beautiful baby. | 哦 这个小孩好漂亮 |
[10:41] | Hi. How old? | 你好 多大了 |
[10:43] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[10:44] | Oh, he’s just a little guy. | 哦 他还是个小可爱呢 |
[10:47] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[10:48] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[10:49] | We have an 8-year-old. | 我有个八岁的孩子 |
[10:50] | – Aww. – Yeah. Yeah. | -哦 -是啊 |
[10:52] | They grow up fast. Be good to your kids. | 他们长得很快 要珍惜和孩子在一起的时光 |
[10:54] | Yeah, that’s what everybody says. | 是的 大家都这么说 |
[10:57] | Boy, that’s such a relief… isn’t it?… | 天啊 这真是一种解脱 不是吗 |
[10:59] | When they finally fall asleep. | 当他们快睡着的时候 |
[11:02] | – Give you a little time to yourself. – Oh, yeah. | -总算能有点自由的时间 -哦 是的 |
[11:04] | They do keep you busy. | 他们确实让你手忙脚乱的 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:09] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:19] | No, it’s downloaded. | 不 已经下载好了 |
[11:21] | It I… yeah, I set up the account. | 是的 我建了帐户 |
[11:24] | Hold on. I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 等一下 我开免提 |
[11:26] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah. Scroll through your contacts. | 是的 拉下你的联系人列表 |
[11:31] | I only have one contact… you. | 我只有一个联系人 你 |
[11:35] | Well, click on me, | 嗯 点我 |
[11:36] | and then click where it says “Video call.” | 然后点那个视频通话按钮 |
[11:41] | Hey, I can see you. | 嘿 我看到你了 |
[11:42] | All right, turn off your phone. | 好的 电话可以挂了 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:45] | You did it, Harry. | 你总算学会了 哈里 |
[11:47] | – Mom doesn’t know what she’s talking about. – What do you mean? | -看来老妈说错了 -怎么讲 |
[11:50] | She says when it comes to computers, you’re hopeless. | 她说你在电脑方面没救了 |
[11:52] | You’re bruised. You should go see a doctor. | 你受伤了 你得去看看医生 |
[11:55] | I told you I’m fine. | 我跟你说过我没事 |
[11:56] | Can we please not talk about the accident? | 我们能不能不谈那场事故 |
[11:59] | Want to make sure you don’t have whiplash. | 我想确定你没有受伤 |
[12:01] | Mom has so overreacted. | 妈妈的反应有些过头了 |
[12:03] | Not only am I grounded, | 她不让我出门 |
[12:04] | but she’s monitoring my Facebook. | 她还在监视我的脸书 |
[12:06] | Harry, the accident wasn’t my fault. | 哈里 这场意外不是我的错 |
[12:08] | Yeah, well, Mads, you had no business being in that car. | 话虽如此 麦迪 你不该在那辆车里 |
[12:12] | The driver was a minor, right? | 司机不是未成年人吗 |
[12:13] | Not supposed to be driving other kids. | 他不该载其他未成年的 |
[12:16] | Yeah. I messed up. | 是啊 是我错了 |
[12:18] | I said I was sorry. | 我说过抱歉了 |
[12:19] | I just don’t understand why she has to torture me. | 我就是不明白她为什么要折磨我 |
[12:22] | Maddie? | 麦迪 |
[12:25] | I’m talking to Harry. | 我在和哈里聊天 |
[12:27] | See? She won’t leave me alone. | 看见了吧 她都不让我一个人待着 |
[12:29] | When can I come and see you? | 我什么时候能过去看你 |
[12:31] | As soon as I close this case. | 等我结了这桩案件 |
[12:33] | Dinner’s on the table. | 晚饭好了 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:37] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:38] | Don’t work so hard. | 别工作得太累了 |
[12:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:41] | – Happy New Year. – I love you, too. | -新年快乐 -我也爱你 |
[12:42] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[12:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:16] | 瑞纳·韦茨 祝你新年快乐 | |
[13:17] | 瑞纳·韦茨 祝你新年快乐 | |
[13:20] | Oh! | 噢 |
[13:24] | – Bottoms up. – Phew! | -干杯 -唷 |
[13:25] | – There you go. – Ah! | -给 -啊 |
[13:27] | ‘Sup. | 最近怎么样 |
[13:29] | Happy New Year, Pierce. | 新年快乐 皮尔斯 |
[13:30] | Same to you, George. | 你也一样 乔治 |
[13:32] | Yeah. How’s that new partner? | 没错 新搭档怎么样 |
[13:33] | Good. Thanks. How are you? | 好 谢谢 你怎么样 |
[13:36] | Ah, I’m changing tracks… going inside. | 啊 我在换职位 要调到内部 |
[13:39] | Next D.P. Is downtown for me. | 我被调到市中心了 |
[13:41] | Planning and research. | 做规划与研究 |
[13:44] | – You? Pogue job? – Uh-huh. | -你吗 坐办公室吗 -嗯哼 |
[13:47] | Thought you loved the streets. | 我以为你喜欢在街上巡逻 |
[13:48] | Dead end. | 在街上巡逻没有前途 |
[13:49] | Nah. Command’s where you want to be, brother. | 不 你得努力当上指挥官 兄弟 |
[14:32] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[14:37] | Need anything that’s in writing, it’d be braille. | 如果需要写什么东西 也得写盲文 |
[14:40] | – And if you do get an invi… – Hey, Barrel. | -而且如果你受到了邀请 -嘿 木桶 |
[14:42] | – Hey! Happy New Year. – Yeah, happy New Year. | -嘿 新年快乐 -新年快乐 |
[14:44] | – Hey, Renee. – Hey. How are you? | -嘿 芮妮 -嘿 最近如何 |
[14:46] | – This is Marissa. – Hi. | -这位是玛丽莎 -你好 |
[14:48] | I love your dress. Are those peacocks? | 我喜欢你的裙子 那些是孔雀吗 |
[14:49] | Oh, well, I have a thing for peacocks. | 哦 好吧 我很喜欢孔雀 |
[14:52] | Grew up in Rolling Hills. | 我在罗灵希尔斯长大 |
[14:53] | There were lots of them… wild. | 那儿有很多孔雀 都是野生的 |
[14:56] | They make such a racket, people shoot ’em now… | 它们是偷猎者的目标 现在很多人都猎杀孔雀 |
[14:58] | A peacock vigilante. | 她是保护孔雀协会的 |
[14:59] | That’s awful. | 偷猎很不好的 |
[15:02] | Well, it’s just a fact. Lot of ruffled feathers. | 嗯 这只是事实 孔雀羽毛还是能卖上好价钱的 |
[15:06] | – How’s Crate? – Great. | -竹竿怎么样了 -他很好 |
[15:08] | He’s busting out of the hospital tomorrow. | 他明天就出院了 |
[15:09] | – Ah. To Crate. – To Crate. | -啊 为竹竿干杯 -为竹竿干杯 |
[15:14] | Hey, guys. Get you anything? | 嘿 兄弟们 要来点什么吗 |
[15:17] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[15:18] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢你 |
[15:19] | So, he’s getting out tomorrow. | 他明天要出院了 |
[15:21] | – He’s getting out tomorrow. – Starting to talk… | -他要出院了 -开始啰啰嗦嗦 |
[15:34] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[15:43] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[15:45] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[16:07] | Hey, sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:11] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[16:16] | Are you gonna be quiet? | 你能安静点吗 |
[16:19] | Huh? Mm-hmm. | 额 呜呜 |
[16:21] | Ew. | 啊哟 |
[16:25] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[16:27] | Oh, he’ll be fine. | 哦 他没事的 |
[16:32] | Have some water. | 喝点水吧 |
[16:32] | Have some water. | 喝点水吧 |
[16:34] | Come on. | 喝一点 |
[16:35] | Come on. | 快喝点 |
[16:38] | Come on. | 喝点儿 |
[16:44] | Hey! Harry! | 嘿 哈里 |
[16:46] | I didn’t think you’d show. | 我还以为你不会来了呢 |
[16:48] | How you coming with those Maclaren files? | 你没被收容所那些文件虐够吗 |
[16:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:51] | Happy New Year to you, too. | 你也新年快乐 |
[16:53] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[16:55] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿 大美女 |
[16:57] | Oh, hi, Harry. | 嗨 哈里 |
[16:58] | Harry. This is Marissa. | 哈里 这是玛丽萨 |
[16:59] | Nice to meet you. | 你好 |
[17:02] | Where’s Grace? | 格蕾丝在哪儿 |
[17:03] | – Yeah. – Grace. | -在那儿 -格蕾丝 |
[17:05] | Oh. Wow. Alert the press. You’re here. | 哇哦 你总算大驾光临了 |
[17:09] | Mwah! | 么啊 |
[17:10] | Thank you. This is great. | 谢谢 这酒不错 |
[17:13] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[17:28] | Behind me is the victim’s car. | 我身后的就是受害人的车 |
[17:30] | Her 6-month-old baby, who was left alone in his stroller, | 她6个月大的宝宝被独自留在婴儿车里 |
[17:33] | appeared to be unharmed. | 看上去没受伤 |
[17:35] | He was taken to Children’s Hospital for observation. | 婴儿将被送去医院观察 |
[17:37] | Thank you, Tina. | 谢谢 缇娜 |
[17:39] | In addition, KCYD has learned that the suspect left | 另外 现场记者得知嫌疑犯在婴儿车内 |
[17:42] | a macabre note in the baby’s carriage… | 留下了一张令人毛骨悚然的字条 |
[17:44] | Quoting now… | 原话如下 |
[17:46] | “Raynard Waits wishes you a happy New Year.” | 瑞纳·韦茨祝您新年快乐 |
[17:48] | Motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[17:50] | Ms. Lyndon’s husband reported her missing | 林顿女士的丈夫发现她和孩子 |
[17:51] | after she and the baby failed to return home | 去了回声公园后一直未归 |
[17:53] | from an outing in Echo Park. | 于是就报警了 |
[17:55] | Her husband says Ms. Lyndon | 她的丈夫说 |
[17:56] | frequently meets other mothers in the park, | 林顿女士经常和别的母亲在公园碰面 |
[17:59] | but today went alone. | 但今天是一个人去的 |
[18:01] | Waits, the self-confessed serial killer, | 已承认自己是连环杀手的韦茨 |
[18:04] | – escaped from LAPD custody two weeks ago… – Where’s Bosch? | -两周前从洛杉矶警方监管下逃脱 -博斯在哪 |
[18:07] | – Took off as soon as this came on… | -新闻一出来他就走了 |
[18:09] | – sparking a city-wide manhunt | -引发全城搜捕 |
[18:10] | and terrorizing citizens during this holiday season. | 在新年期间 让市民陷入恐慌 |
[18:14] | What’s he doing? Why this woman? | 他到底在做什么 为什么要对这个女人下手 |
[18:16] | It’s about you, Harry. | 都关于你 哈里 |
[18:18] | The last murder imitated your mother’s. | 上个受害人和你的母亲很像 |
[18:22] | This abduction, it’s related. | 这次的绑架 都是有关的 |
[18:25] | How so? | 为什么 |
[18:28] | The woman in the alley represents | 巷子里面的女人其实就是 |
[18:31] | how society saw your mother, as a prostitute. | 大众眼中你母亲的形象 一个妓女 |
[18:33] | This young woman represents how you saw your mother, | 而这个年轻的女士则是你眼中你的母亲 |
[18:36] | as loving and pure. | 纯真 可亲 |
[18:38] | He wants this to hurt. | 他想要你受伤 |
[18:40] | The four other victims, | 其他四名受害人 |
[18:41] | he left their bodies so they could be found. | 他留下他们的尸体 这样就能被找到 |
[18:44] | But this woman… no body. | 但这个女人 没有尸体 |
[18:46] | She could be alive still. | 所以可能还活着 |
[18:48] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[18:50] | I think it’s all part of his endgame. | 我觉得这可能都是他计划的一部分 |
[18:52] | I think he’s using her as bait for you, Harry. | 他有可能利用她来引诱你 哈里 |
[18:55] | Thanks, Eleanor. | 谢谢 埃莉诺 |
[19:06] | You’ll be asleep when I get back. | 我回来的时候你就睡着了 |
[19:11] | Sweet dreams, Harry. | 晚安 哈里 |
[19:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:25] | Security was heightened at this year’s Rose Parade | 在昨晚的海瑟·林顿被绑架之后 |
[19:28] | after the abduction last night of Heather Lyndon. | 今年的玫瑰游行已提高警戒 |
[19:31] | LAPD chief of police John Tenzer | 洛杉矶警局局长 约翰·藤泽 |
[19:33] | has mobilized the department, putting it on tactical alert | 动员警局 提高警惕 |
[19:37] | until the suspect, Raynard Waits, is apprehended. | 直到 犯罪嫌疑人韦茨 被抓捕归案 |
[19:40] | All officers will be on mandatory 12-hour shifts, | 所有的警官将执行十二小时的轮班 |
[19:44] | with the deferment of days off | 休假全部延迟 |
[19:46] | and the recalling of off-duty officers. | 同时也会召回正在休假的警员 |
[19:49] | Mr. Waits’ actions will not go unanswered. | 韦茨的行为我们不会坐视不管 |
[19:51] | He will be brought to justice. | 他会被绳之以法 |
[20:04] | Do you need this? I will help you. | 你要解手吗 我来帮你 |
[20:10] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吧 |
[20:12] | I put down mothballs, they still come. | 我放了樟脑球 老鼠还是会过来 |
[20:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:16] | Let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[20:18] | I can’t do that. | 不可以 |
[20:21] | Why? Why am I here? | 为什么 为什么把我关在这里 |
[20:25] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry it’s so damp down here. | 抱歉 这边在滴水 |
[20:35] | It’s been a wet winter. | 在冬天会有点潮湿 |
[20:37] | I got to make a call. The reception’s not very good. | 我要打个电话 照顾不周还请见谅 |
[20:39] | Please! | 求你了 |
[20:49] | Nate Tyler. | 内特·泰勒 |
[20:50] | This is Raynard Waits. | 我是瑞纳·韦茨 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:57] | How do I know it’s really you? | 我怎么知道你是本人 |
[21:00] | Because the woman I took had a coral necklace. | 我带走的那个女人有一条珊瑚项链 |
[21:03] | You could check that out with the police. | 你可以和警察核实一下 |
[21:08] | She’s still alive? | 她还活着 |
[21:10] | I didn’t call you to talk about her. | 我打你电话不是想谈论她的 |
[21:12] | You did a very good job writing about Detective Bosch… | 你写博斯警探 写的很好 |
[21:16] | Very touching how you described his mother’s murder. | 关于你描述他母亲的谋杀案 也很感人 |
[21:19] | I-I found it very inspirational. | 我深受启发 |
[21:22] | Inspirational? | 启发 |
[21:24] | I want youto write my story. | 我希望你能写写我 |
[21:30] | Uh… | 额 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | I can do that. | 可以的 |
[21:35] | That’s all you could say? | 你就准备这么回答我 |
[21:37] | How about, “Thank you”? | 为什么不谢谢我 |
[21:39] | How about, “I’d be fucking honored”? | 为什么不说 我很荣幸 |
[21:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Like my mother used to say, | 就像我母亲说的那样 |
[21:47] | “Good manners cost nothing.” | 礼多人不怪 |
[21:50] | You mind if I record this? | 我能录下来吗 |
[21:51] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[21:53] | Just get it right. | 你只要写好我的故事就行 |
[22:11] | Surprised to hear from you. | 接到你电话我很惊讶 |
[22:12] | Exclusive with a serial killer… | 一个连环杀手的独家新闻 |
[22:14] | I thought you’d go straight to press. | 我以为你会直接找媒体 |
[22:16] | I know that you think I’m an asshole. | 我知道 你认为我是一个混蛋 |
[22:20] | I couldn’t know Trent was gonna kill himself | 我不知道特伦特会自杀 |
[22:23] | or that Waits would… murder that woman. | 还有 韦茨会杀掉那个女的 |
[22:26] | ‘Cause of what you wrote. | 都因为你写的 |
[22:28] | Look, I don’t want anybody else to die, okay? | 我不想再有人死去 |
[22:32] | Call you on your cell or landline? | 他是打到你手机还是座机上的 |
[22:35] | Cell. | 手机 |
[22:37] | You record the conversation? | 你录下来了吗 |
[22:38] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[22:40] | I can’t give it to you. You know that. | 我不能给你 你知道的 |
[22:43] | Be breaking every rule of journalism. | 这有违新闻界的规矩 |
[22:44] | Give me the phone. You can’t have it both ways. | 手机给我 你不能占尽便宜 |
[22:46] | If The Times found out, | 如果时代周刊发现了 |
[22:47] | I’d be crucified. | 我就死定了 |
[22:53] | What if he calls back to check in on things? | 如果他打回来确认进展呢 |
[22:55] | He said he would. | 他说了他会的 |
[22:57] | We’ll transcribe the conversation, | 我们会转录对话的 |
[22:58] | have your phone back to you in an hour. | 一小时之后就还你 |
[23:00] | When he does call you back, | 如果他真的打回来给你 |
[23:01] | tell him the profile is bigger than mine… | 告诉他 他的故事可写之处比我的多 |
[23:03] | Better, too. | 也好一点 |
[23:05] | Keep him talking. See if he’ll meet you. | 让他一直说话 看看他能不能和你见面 |
[23:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[23:11] | I helped you out. | 我帮助了你 |
[23:12] | You owe me, right? | 你欠我了 对吧 |
[23:14] | I owe you nothing. | 我不欠你 |
[23:27] | “My true name will come out in due course, | 合适的时候我才会公布我的真名 |
[23:29] | “And it is a name that no one will ever forget. | 而且会让大家铭记 |
[23:31] | “I am the only one who knows the truth. | 我是唯一知道真相的人 |
[23:33] | “I will expose and punish the oppressors and abusers. | 我会揭发并惩罚施暴施虐者 |
[23:36] | I have built a monument to serve as a reminder of my justice.” | 我正在建造一座纪念碑以纪念我的正义 |
[23:40] | He just go on like that? There anything we can use? | 他只说了这些 没有我们能用的啊 |
[23:43] | Blase, blase, blip, blip, blip… psychosis on parade. | 都是废话 神经病一个 |
[23:46] | Then he says, “My mother would take me to see | 然后他说 我妈妈会带我去看 |
[23:48] | “The Lady of the Lake. | 湖上夫人 |
[23:49] | “My mother would say, ‘you won’t always have me, | 我的妈妈会说 我不会永远陪着你 |
[23:51] | but you will always have the Lady of the Lake.'” | 而湖上夫人会一直在你身边 |
[23:53] | “Lady of the Lake”? What is that, like a movie? | 湖上夫人是什么鬼 电影吗 |
[23:57] | It’s a statue… Echo Park. | 这是一个塑像 在回声公园 |
[23:58] | Echo Park again. | 又是回声公园 |
[23:59] | Heather Lyndon. | 海瑟·林顿 |
[24:01] | Also pinged this number to a vacant lot. | 来电号码也被定位在附近的空地上 |
[24:04] | – In Echo Park. – Center of the doughnut. | -在回声公园 -在区域中间 |
[24:06] | The night Waits was arrested with a body in his van… | 韦茨因为车中有尸体而被逮捕的晚上 |
[24:09] | I don’t think he was looking to dump the body. | 我不认为他在找抛尸之地 |
[24:11] | I think he was taking it home. | 他应该是准备带回家 |
[24:13] | Well, we got 22 Maclaren boyswho fit the profile, | 我们找到了22个男孩符合条件 |
[24:17] | have the A-C 1-0-2 designation, | 资料上都标有AC102字样 |
[24:19] | and have some connection to Echo Park. | 而且与回声公园都有些联系 |
[24:21] | That’s five apiece. Let’s divvy ’em up. | 一人五份 我们来分了吧 |
[24:35] | “Mark Gill… Maclaren, ’80 to ’82.” | 马克·盖尔 1980到1982年在麦克拉伦 |
[24:37] | The Gill family lived on Scott Avenue. | 盖尔一家住在斯科特大街 |
[24:39] | Let’s start with this one. | 我们从这个开始吧 |
[24:45] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:47] | David Harris… | 大卫·哈里斯 |
[24:48] | In and out of Maclaren ’79 to ’88, | 1979年进来 1988年离开 |
[24:51] | three years in foster care… Irene and Harlan Saxon. | 在寄养之家待了三年 艾琳和哈伦·撒克逊家 |
[24:55] | 4518 Lemoyne. | 勒莫因大道4518号 |
[24:57] | We’ll take this one. | 我们从这开始 |
[25:01] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[25:02] | What’s so special about Harris? | 哈里斯哪里特别了 |
[25:05] | – French connection… Reynard the Fox… – Yeah. | -会法语 -对 |
[25:07] | The catacombs. | 住在地窖 |
[25:09] | Foster mother, Irene Saxon… | 养母 艾琳·撒克逊 |
[25:11] | She was a French teacher. | 她是法语老师 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | The foster dad, Harlan Saxon, is deceased. | 养父 哈伦·撒克逊 已经死了 |
[25:23] | Kiz pulled his death certificate. | 有他的死亡证明 |
[25:25] | He died from mesothelioma. | 他死于间皮瘤 |
[25:27] | Asbestos. What Waits said. | 石棉 韦茨说过 |
[25:31] | Oh, but here’s the kicker, Harry. | 哦 但意外的是 哈里 |
[25:33] | David Harris fell off the grid in ’93… | 大卫·哈里斯从93年就是去了消息 |
[25:35] | No public record of him of any kind after that. | 在此之后 没有任何关于他的公开记录 |
[25:39] | Then a few months later, in ’94… | 然后几个月后 94年 |
[25:42] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[25:43] | Raynard Waits appears. | 瑞纳·韦茨现身了 |
[26:45] | Mrs. Saxon, LAPD. | 撒克逊太太 洛杉矶警察 |
[26:51] | Let’s take a look around. | 我们在周围转转 |
[26:58] | Dead body. | 尸体的味道 |
[27:00] | No shit. | 该死的 |
[27:01] | Waits said his mother died. | 韦茨说他的妈妈死了 |
[27:36] | Door right. | 你负责门右边 |
[27:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:49] | Coffee maker’s warm. | 咖啡机还是热的 |
[28:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[28:05] | Closed door left. | 左侧的门关着 |
[28:15] | Jesus! Ohh. | 天啊 |
[28:23] | Mn-mnh. | 咳咳 |
[28:32] | Garage. | 查下车库 |
[29:02] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:22] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:33] | Let’s get backup here, task force… | 我们得叫后援来 让专案组 |
[29:36] | Tear this place apart. | 把这个地方查清楚 |
[29:38] | 6-William-22. | 6W22号呼叫总部 |
[29:41] | I’m code 6 at 45… | 4518号民居请求支援 |
[29:44] | Shit. Rover’s no good. I’m going back to the car. | 妈的 这儿信号不好 我回车里去 |
[29:46] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[31:40] | David? | 大卫 |
[31:45] | You better be alone… for her sake. | 要保她的命 你最好是一个人来 |
[31:49] | I’m alone. | 我是一个人来的 |
[31:51] | Please help me! | 求求你救救我 |
[31:52] | This is between you and me. Let her go. | 这是我和你之间的事 放了她 |
[32:00] | You said you liked to look people in the eyes | 你曾说过在你和人们说话的时候 |
[32:02] | when you talk to them. | 喜欢直视他们的眼睛 |
[32:05] | Why don’t you come out here and look into mine? | 为什么不出来看着我的眼睛说话呢 |
[32:08] | No, you come here. | 不 你进来 |
[32:24] | There you are. | 你可算来了啊 |
[32:26] | Here I am. Let her go. | 我已经在这了 你放了她 |
[32:29] | You know that’s not gonna happen, Harry. | 你知道我不会放她走的 哈里 |
[32:32] | Why even bring it up? | 多费这口舌干什么 |
[32:34] | Please. Please. | 求求你了 求求你了 |
[32:37] | Shh! We’re talking. | 嘘 我们在说话呢 |
[32:38] | So, how do you like it? | 你觉得它怎么样 |
[32:42] | Your monument? | 你的纪念碑吗 |
[32:45] | Took me 20 years. People should appreciate it. | 我花了整整20年才完成啊 人们应该感激我 |
[32:47] | Is that what you want, David, people to appreciate you? | 那就是你想要的吗 大卫 让人们感激你吗 |
[32:48] | Don’t talk to me like that… like a fucking shrink. | 别那么跟我说话 你的语气就像个该死的心理医生 |
[32:52] | Can’t we have a real conversation, | 我们就不能认认真真谈一次话吗 |
[32:56] | huh, for once? | 嗯 就一次 |
[32:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:59] | People need to know my story. | 人们应该知道我的故事 |
[33:02] | I mean something. Do you understand? | 我是有价值的 你明白吗 |
[33:04] | Y-you know the expression, Harry, | 你 你知道该怎么表达的 哈里 |
[33:07] | “A prophet is without honor in his own country”? | “外来的和尚会念经” |
[33:10] | Yeah, I’ve heard it. | 是啊 我听过了 |
[33:16] | What were your foster parents like, Harry? | 领养你的父母是什么样的 哈里 |
[33:19] | Had several… wasn’t close to any of them. | 我被寄养过几次 和他们都不是很亲近 |
[33:23] | The Saxons were beautiful people. | 撒克逊夫妇人非常好 |
[33:25] | When they took me in, I thought I was done with Maclaren. | 当他们把我带走的时候 我以为我这辈子再也不会回麦克拉伦 |
[33:29] | We had some good years. | 和他们相处的那些年很美好 |
[33:31] | And then pop got sick and died, and they sent me back. | 然后爸爸生病去世了 他们又把我送回来了 |
[33:36] | You know all about that, Harry. | 你能理解我的 哈里 |
[33:38] | You know all about the darkness, don’t you? | 你了解那些阴暗的过去 不是吗 |
[33:42] | I do. | 没错 |
[33:44] | I know all about the darkness. | 我了解所有阴暗的过去 |
[33:55] | You know, Harry, I envied you at Maclaren. | 你知道的 哈里 我在麦克拉伦的时候很嫉妒你 |
[33:58] | You were strong. You could defend yourself. | 你那么强壮 你可以保护你自己 |
[34:01] | You didn’t take shit from anybody. | 你不会受到任何人的伤害 |
[34:03] | You didn’t let anyone take advantage of you. | 你也不会让任何人对你有机可乘 |
[34:08] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[34:12] | Good. | 真好 |
[34:14] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们一次了结 |
[34:16] | No! No, please! Ohh! | 不 不要 求求你 啊 |
[34:18] | Hurting her isn’t gonna change anything, David. | 伤害她不会改变任何现状 大卫 |
[34:22] | Why are you so fucking blind, Harry? | 你怎么能如此愚钝 哈里 |
[34:24] | I’ve tried so hard, | 我那么努力 |
[34:26] | so fucking hard, to get through to you. | 那么那么努力 为了接近你 |
[34:33] | Why can’t you see me? | 为什么你就是不了解我呢 |
[34:36] | I can see you. | 我了解你 |
[34:38] | No, you can’t. You can’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[34:41] | They made me. They made me what I am. | 他们把我变成这样的 我沦落如此都是他们一手造成的 |
[34:44] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[34:45] | You get it? | 你懂吗 |
[34:47] | I’m the monument… me, me… | 我就是纪念碑 是我 我 |
[34:50] | – Aah! – And you. | -啊 -还有你 |
[35:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[35:13] | F.I.D. Needs to talk to you. | 鉴证科的人需要和你谈谈 |
[35:16] | Right. | 好的 |
[35:17] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:19] | Cannot imagine what it was like to be there, | 真不敢想象在那儿会是什么样子 |
[35:22] | – you know, with him. – Yeah. | -你懂的 和他在一起 -是啊 |
[35:24] | But he’s still dead. | 但是他已经死了 |
[35:25] | Harry, you did good. | 哈里 你做得很好 |
[35:32] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[35:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:44] | Can you give us a comment? | 能让我俩单独谈谈吗 |
[35:46] | There’s a happy man. | 这儿有个人可高兴了 |
[35:48] | I’m sure he thinks this buys him a second term. | 我想他肯定觉得这案子破了他就能连任了 |
[35:50] | We’ll see about that. | 我们拭目以待吧 |
[35:53] | Evening, chief. | 晚安 局长 |
[35:56] | – Proud day for the department. – Yes, indeed. | -我真为我们部门感到骄傲 -是啊 必须的 |
[35:59] | Congratulations, Irv. Good job. | 恭喜你 欧文 做的好 |
[36:00] | – Thank you, sir. – Let’s have a look. | -谢谢长官 -让我看一下 |
[36:05] | You start working the media. | 你着手处理一下媒体方面的问题 |
[36:06] | Make sure they know the lead that broke this case | 确保让他们知道带头破案的 |
[36:08] | came outof the task force. | 是专案组 |
[36:10] | Bosch might be the hero, but we broke this case. | 博斯也许会成为英雄 但是 是我们破的案 |
[36:11] | Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[36:12] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | -明白 长官 -好的 |
[36:15] | Congratulations. You got your man. | 祝贺你啊 你抓到你想要的人了 |
[36:17] | Go to hell, Grace. | 别这样 格蕾丝 |
[36:19] | You think your pal Harry Bosch is out of the woods? | 你以为你朋友哈里·博斯脱离困境了吗 |
[36:22] | He isn’t. | 他没有 |
[36:28] | Anyways, I’d like to do a walk-through of the scene | 无论如何 在我们回警局之前 |
[36:30] | before we head back to the station. | 我想再去现场过一遍 |
[36:31] | Is your league rep here yet? | 你的代理律师到了吗 |
[36:33] | I haven’t seen him. | 我还没见到他 |
[36:35] | Well, as soon as he shows, we’ll get on with this. | 好吧 他一来 我们就开始 |
[36:37] | Yeah, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[36:50] | We found Waits. | 我们找到了韦茨 |
[36:52] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 是吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah. I put him down. | 是啊 我开的枪 |
[36:57] | And the woman? | 那个女人呢 |
[36:59] | Safe. | 她很安全 |
[37:00] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:06] | Eleanor, give Maddie a kiss for me, | 埃莉诺 帮我亲一下麦迪 |
[37:08] | – tell her I love her, will you? – Sure. | -告诉她我爱她 行吗 -好的 |
[37:11] | Good night, Harry. | 晚安 哈里 |
[37:26] | Good work, detective. | 做得好 警探 |
[37:28] | What was that about? | 那是在干什么 |
[37:33] | Waits’ gun. | 韦茨的枪 |
[37:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[37:38] | There were no rounds in the weapon. | 枪里没有子弹 |
[37:46] | Suicide by cop… | 他是被警察杀了 |
[37:50] | By me. | 被我杀了 |
[37:52] | What does it matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[37:54] | He’s gone. | 反正他死了 |
[37:56] | You have a long night ahead of you, detective. | 夜还很长 警探 |
[38:00] | I’ll let you go. | 你可以回去了 |