Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[04:14] – Good morning. – Harry. -早上好 -哈里
[04:17] Sit down and have some breakfast. 坐下来吃点早餐吧
[04:18] – You look like shit. – Thanks. -你看上去很糟糕啊 -谢谢你
[04:22] So do you. You sleep in that dress? 你看上去也不太好 这看起来像是睡衣
[04:24] Game just broke up. I won 30k. 牌局刚刚结束 我赢了三万块
[04:27] I was in the zone. I almost called and cancelled. 玩得根本停不下来 我差点就要打给你取消这次见面了
[04:29] Congrats. Why didn’t you? 恭喜 那后来干嘛不打了
[04:30] – Coffee? – Please. -要咖啡吗 -嗯
[04:33] I’m good. 我不用了
[04:35] I’m going back to Vegas a little sooner than expected. 我可能要早一点回维加斯了
[04:37] – What’s going on? – Maddie was in a car accident last night. -怎么了 -昨晚麦迪出了车祸
[04:40] – What? – She’s fine. -怎么会这样 -她没事
[04:41] She’s just a little dinged up by the airbag. 她只是被安全气囊弹到受了点小伤
[04:43] – Airbag? – Shook up more than anything, -安全气囊 -它们反应很灵敏
[04:45] But I’m going home to deal with it. 我要回去处理下这件事
[04:46] – Who was driving? – Friend of Maddie’s. -当时是谁开的车 -麦迪的朋友
[04:48] He has his license, the cops took a report, he’s insured. 他有驾照 警方做了调查 他也有买保险
[04:51] Was he drinking? Were they? 他喝了酒吗 还是他们都喝了
[04:53] She says they weren’t, and I believe her, 她说他们没喝 我相信她
[04:55] and that it was the other driver’s fault. 是另一个司机的过失
[04:56] Did she go to the E.R., get checked out? 她去过急诊室检查了吗
[04:58] Look, Harry, kids are stupid. 听着 哈里 孩子们很傻
[04:59] They do stupid things, as you well know. 你知道的 他们会做傻事
[05:01] – Luckily, everybody’s okay. – I’m not okay! -幸运的是 大家都很好 -我不好
[05:04] How about some parental supervision? 你们是怎么带小孩的
[05:05] – Where the hell was Reggie? – At work. -瑞吉当时在哪里 -他在工作
[05:07] God, I knew you’d act like this. 天呐 我就知道你会这样
[05:08] – You were here “In the zone. ” Nice. – Don’t be an asshole. -那个时候你打牌正打得风生水起呢 真好 -你不要事不关己高高挂起
[05:12] You were in your own private zone our whole marriage. 当初是你对我们的婚姻置之不理
[05:14] – Reggie and I are not absentee parents. – Really? -瑞吉和我才不是失职的父母 -是吗
[05:16] Fuck you. You know, you’re the poster boy for absentee parent. 去你妹的 你知道么 你才是失职家长的典型代表
[05:18] – I got to get to the airport. – Okay, -我要去机场了 -好吧
[05:20] I’ll drive over on the weekend, talk to her. 我周末会开车去看她 找她聊聊
[05:21] Don’t be ridiculous. 别开玩笑了
[05:23] Jesus Christ, Eleanor. She could’ve been killed. 我的上帝啊 埃莉诺 她可能就死在车祸中了
[05:25] I am handling this, Harry. If you want to take a more active role 哈里 这件事我来处理 如果你想要在我们女儿的生活里
[05:28] in our daughter’s life, we can discuss that later. 表现得更好的话 我们可以晚点再谈
[05:51] Bosch. 我是博斯
[05:53] I didn’t think it would be so hard. 我不知道这会这么痛苦的
[05:57] You’ve been through this, Harry. Give me some advice. 哈里 你是过来人 告诉我我该怎么做
[06:03] What are we talking about, Waits? What do you want? 韦茨 你在说什么 你想干什么
[06:09] My mother died… yesterday. 我妈妈 昨天 死了
[06:13] And I see her lying there, 我看见她躺在那里
[06:18] and I think about that moment… 然后我就想起了那次
[06:20] the longest trip we ever take. 我们那次很长的旅行
[06:25] – Sorry for your loss. – She’s gonna rot like a piece of fruit, -节哀 -她会像水果一样腐烂掉
[06:30] and there’s… there’s nothing I can do about it. 可是 可是我什么都做不了
[06:34] You understand? 你明白吗
[06:36] This fucking situation that I find myself in… 我现在这种该死的处境
[06:40] Maybe I can help. 也许我可以帮你
[06:42] Oh, a-are you gonna bury her for me? 噢 你是想帮我埋她吗
[06:45] No, thanks. That… That’s a son’s duty. 不用了 谢谢你 这 这是儿子的责任
[06:48] Why don’t you put her with the others? 你为什么不把她和其他人葬在一起呢
[06:49] – The others? – Your other victims. -其他人是谁 -其他受害者
[06:52] You don’t steal shovels, you collect souls, remember? 你随意杀人 你收集灵魂 还记得吗
[06:55] Can’t she rest in peace with the others… 难道她不能在你埋葬他们的地方
[06:58] Wherever you put them? 安息吗
[06:59] Do you not understand anything? I loved her. 你到底懂不懂 我爱她
[07:04] Bury her with them, those fucking whores? 把她和那些该死的妓女葬在一起
[07:07] Are you fucking kidding?! 你他妈在开玩笑吗
[07:08] Sorry. Forget I mentioned it. 抱歉 就当我没提过
[07:11] Oh. You’re sorry. 喔 现在知道抱歉了
[07:37] – What’s on your agenda today? – Well, the usual. -你今天打算做些什么 -嗯 就跟平常一样
[07:42] And a sit-down with Isaiah Ott. 和艾赛亚·奥特谈谈
[07:44] I thought you loathed the man. 我以为你讨厌他
[07:48] I do… and he me. 我是讨厌他 而且他也不喜欢我
[07:50] If there’s one thing the right Reverend Isaiah Ott 如果这世上有艾赛亚·奥特
[07:51] desires more than any other in this world, 最想要的一样东西的话
[07:53] it’s his fat thumb on the carotid artery of the LAPD. 那应该就是掌握洛杉矶警察局的权力了
[07:57] – So, why the sit-down? – We’re gonna come -那为什么还要和他谈 -我们马上要
[07:59] to an agreement, the good reverend and I… 达成协议了 牧师和我将要
[08:02] – a meeting of the minds. – About what? -进行智力的博弈 -什么协议
[08:05] – What can Ott do for you? – It’s not what he can do for me… -谈谈奥特能为你做些什么嘛 -不是他能为我做什么
[08:12] – but what he can do for Richard o’Shea. – “Rick” O’Shea? Really? -而是他能为理查德·奥谢做什么 -瑞克·奥谢 真的吗
[08:17] New mayor, new chief of police. 他如果当了市长 我就能当警察局长
[08:22] I see. Don’t forget… 我明白了 别忘了
[08:26] just because a man wears his collar turned ’round 一个人表面上改变了
[08:29] doesn’t mean he can be trusted. 并不代表你就能信任他
[08:36] Tell me something I don’t know. 我心里有数
[08:58] How’s it going? 进展如何
[08:59] Are you familiar with the term “Needle in a haystack”? 你知道什么是大海捞针吗
[09:02] – It’s there somewhere. – And what makes you so sure? -肯定在这里 -你为什么这么肯定
[09:04] I spent last night looking at my MacLaren file 昨天我看了一整晚麦克拉伦的档案
[09:06] and found a pattern, a recurring notation… A-C 102. 我发现一个规律 A-C 102 这个标记重复出现
[09:10] A-c 102? A-C 102吗
[09:12] It’s a code they use when they put you in solitary. 这是他们关禁闭的代号
[09:14] It’ll help us find Waits’ real name. 这能帮我们找到韦茨的真名
[09:15] – They put kids in solitary? 他们把孩子关禁闭吗
[09:17] For what? – Infractions, attitude, disrespect. -为什么 -因为他们违反规定 态度恶劣 无礼什么的
[09:21] That was you, I’m betting. 我打赌那说的是你吧
[09:22] Oh, I gave them a lot of lip, ran away all the time, too… 噢 我狠狠地骂他们 还一直逃跑
[09:25] – other stuff. – Other stuff? Like what? -还有别的什么的 -还有别的吗 比如说呢
[09:28] Fighting mostly. I was mad 24/7. 大部分是打架闹事吧 我一直很疯
[09:31] I’d kick your ass if you bumped me in the lunch line 如果你在中午吃饭排队时推搡我 或者问候我的母亲
[09:33] or talked shit about my mother. 我会狠狠揍你一顿
[09:34] So, I spent a lot of time in the trunk… so did Waits. 我在那里待了很久 韦茨也是
[09:37] If that notation’s not in the file, put it aside. 如果那个标记没记录在案的话 就别管了
[09:40] Harry, it’s a fuckin’ youth home. 哈里 那可是个好大的青年之家
[09:42] There’s gonna be more files with the notation than without it 有标记的文件肯定比没有的多
[09:45] – Don’t be negative. It’s a start. – Yeah, what she said. -别这么消极 这是个好兆头 -嗯 听见她说的了吧
[09:53] 我原谅你 斯托克斯
[09:53] 走吧 不要再 犯下罪恶
[09:54] Hilarious. 真搞笑
[09:57] Ignore that bullshit, Harry. 哈里 别管那东西
[09:58] Tech unit pinged Waits’ phone… Rosedale Cemetery. 技术小组定位了韦茨的手机 他现在在罗斯戴尔公墓
[10:02] Waits’ mother passed. That’s why he called me. 韦茨的母亲过世了 所以他打电话给我
[10:03] Have the task force send a unit over, get any video. 让专案组派一队人去 看看监控录像
[10:05] Ping his phone every 30 minutes. 每三十分钟给他的手机定一次位
[10:08] – Yeah, and maybe we get lucky. – Maybe I win the lottery. -嗯 也许我们会很幸运 -也许我会中头彩
[10:10] – You got to buy a ticket first. – Is that how that works? -那你得先买张彩票 -是那样的吗
[10:13] Jesper. Says he’s got something to show us on Delacroix. 是杰斯帕 他说有些关于德拉克洛瓦的东西要给我们看
[10:16] Okay. 好的
[10:23] – Hey. How you doing, Jules? 嘿 茱莉亚 最近怎么样
[10:25] – Like I got tit-punched by a gorilla. 不顺地就像被猩猩给揍了胸
[10:28] You’re all right, Brasher. 布拉舍 会好的
[10:32] – Sarge. – Hang on a second. -长官 -等下
[10:35] Yeah, Brasher, captain wants to see you A.S.A.P. 嗯 布拉舍 队长要你马上去见他
[10:40] Yeah. 嗯
[10:43] What’s the prognosis? 评估结果如何
[10:45] Doctor says I could be back on active duty in two to three weeks. 医生说我两到三周就能回来工作了
[10:49] – And what do you say? – Three weeks sounds like a long time. -那你的意思呢 -三周太长了
[10:53] I could use 10 more like you. 像你这样的人多少我都不嫌多
[10:57] But instead of having 10 more, 但是我不用10个
[10:59] I’m down one because your story’s bullshit, isn’t it, Brasher? 你一个就够我受的了 因为你一直在瞎扯淡 不是吗 布拉舍
[11:03] – Have you read your statement? 你看了你自己的声明了吗
[11:05] – I don’t have access to the file, sir. 长官 我无权查看文件
[11:08] It wouldn’t matter if Bosch had backed your story. 博斯是否支持你的说辞并不重要
[11:11] You think the forensics came back in your favor? 你觉得取证组的人会偏袒你吗
[11:13] You think they found GSR on his hands? 你觉得他们会在他手上找到射击残留物吗
[11:15] – I don’t know. – You do. They didn’t. -我不知道 -你知道的 是他们不知道
[11:19] Everything they found supports 他们找到的所有证据
[11:20] Stokes’ version of what happened, not yours. 都证实了斯托克斯的说法 而不是你的
[11:23] Maybe I should have my league rep here, sir. 也许我应该把我的律师请到这来 长官
[11:25] I’m trying to save your job, but you have to meet me halfway. 我是在帮你保住你的工作 但是你得和我在同一条战线
[11:30] How do I do that? 那我应该怎么做呢
[11:31] Detective Bosch initiated a sexual relationship with you 博斯警探违反了部门规定
[11:34] against department policy. You need to report that 要求你与他发生性关系
[11:38] – relationship and file a complaint. – A complaint? -你要把这件事告诉他们并且上书投诉 -投诉什么
[11:41] You felt pressured into the relationship 你是被迫和他上床的
[11:42] because he was your superior… coerced. 因为他是你的上司 你不得不这么做
[11:45] You thought it would hurt your career if you didn’t comply. 你觉得如果你不答应 就会威胁你的职业
[11:48] Well, technically, he wasn’t my superior, 呃 确切地说 他不是我的上司
[11:50] – and I didn’t feel pressured. 而且我不是被迫的
[11:51] – It was an inappropriate relationship 根据部门规定
[11:52] according to department policy, was it not? 这是不正当的关系 不是吗
[11:58] How does filing a harassment complaint 投诉他性骚扰对于
[12:00] undermine his statement about what happened in the garage? 推翻他的证词又有什么帮助呢
[12:03] It doesn’t. It makes it irrelevant. 不能推翻证词 但是他的证词也无效了
[12:05] No one downtown wants to see a sex scandal in the papers, 没人想在报纸上看到性丑闻的
[12:08] especially involving Bosch. 特别是有关博斯的
[12:10] File the complaint, withdraw your false statement, 填好投诉表 撤回之前的不实陈述
[12:13] and command buries your third unsat like it never happened. 你三次不合格的事就一笔勾销
[12:17] But he didn’t coerce me. It was mutual. 但他没有逼迫我 我们是你情我愿的
[12:22] He fucked you, Brasher. 布拉舍 你们上床了
[12:23] Every which way, Bosch fucked you… 事实是 你们上床了
[12:25] fucked you right out of your career with the LAPD. 这直接影响了你在警局的职业前途
[12:29] You gonna let that stand? 你想这样吗
[12:33] Can I think about it? 我能想想吗
[12:36] Don’t take too long. 别想太久
[12:38] – Meantime, you’re back on light duty. – Thank you, captain. -还有 你可以回来做些简单的工作 -谢谢你 队长
[12:59] – Chief Irving. – Reverend. -欧文局长 -牧师你好
[13:05] Can I give you the 10 cent tour? 要我带你去转转吗
[13:07] Oh, I’m familiar with this church. 不用了 我很熟悉这座教堂
[13:09] I used to come here every Sunday with my parents. 我以前经常和我父母周六来这儿
[13:11] Of course. I forget you’re from the community. 哦当然了 我忘了你就是这个社区的
[13:15] I don’t. 我不是
[13:18] – What can I do for you, chief? – Well, actually, -我能为你做什么呢 局长 -嗯 其实
[13:22] I think there’s something we can do for each other. 我觉得这件事对我们双方都有好处
[13:24] – I’m listening. – You could use your considerable -洗耳恭听 -您能利用您的个人魅力
[13:27] charisma and your standing in the community 以及您在这个社区的地位
[13:29] to support Richard o’Shea’s candidacy for mayor. 来支持理查德·奥谢当市长吗
[13:32] I thought you and he were mortal enemies. 我以为你和他是死敌
[13:35] Alliances shift. One has to be… 我们各取所需 人生在世
[13:38] flexible in this world. 要学会变通
[13:39] Well, assuming the quid pro quo is what I think it is, 嗯 假如你得到的就是我所想的那样
[13:44] what would I get in return from you 那你和新任市长
[13:46] and the new mayor for my support? 给我什么回报呢
[13:48] Assuming you deliver, what would you want in return, reverend? 假设你履行承诺 牧师 那你想要什么呢
[13:52] A halt to gestapo tactics here on the streets of South L.A., 制止洛杉矶南部街上的流氓警察行径
[13:55] to certain policing policies, to racial profiling. 还有一些警方政策 种族定性
[13:59] We are hardly the gestapo, 我们不是流氓警察
[14:03] and overheated, hateful rhetoric doesn’t help. 过激的 仇恨的言论没什么好处
[14:06] My apologies. 我道歉
[14:08] I only mean to say that it is in both our interests to avoid 我只想说 我们想要的都一样
[14:12] anything resembling a Ferguson, Missouri, situation here in L.A. 就是不希望这儿出现类似密苏里州弗格森镇的情况
[14:18] – The last thing any of us want. – So we understand each other? -这是我们最不想看到的 -那就这样定了吗
[14:23] It appears so. 是的
[14:27] Jesper, what’s so important, you couldn’t just 杰斯帕 什么事这么重要
[14:29] – send over a report? – I wanted to show you something. -你就不能发个报告过来 -我有东西要给你看
[14:32] I was doing a final log on the Delacroix evidence. 我在对德拉克洛瓦案的证据做最后的调查
[14:34] The backpack had skateboard straps, right? 这个背包有滑板的背带 对吧
[14:36] There was no skateboard found at the grave site. 在墓地那儿 我们没找到滑板
[14:37] But there was one collected from Nicholas Trent’s house. 但是在尼古拉斯·特伦特家里找到了一块
[14:39] We dismissed Trent as a suspect. 我们已经排除了特伦特的嫌疑
[14:41] No evidence connects him to Arthur, and he moved to 没有证据表明他和亚瑟有联系
[14:43] that neighborhood two years after the kid was killed. 还有 他是在那孩子死后两年才搬进小区的
[14:45] I was just looking to see if we missed anything 我只是想在证据移送保管科之前
[14:47] before I sent it all to the property division. 看看我们有什么遗漏的地方
[14:49] So, just to be thorough, I thought I’d check to see 出于谨慎 我想看看
[14:52] if poly-fibers from the backpack straps 背包上的纤维
[14:53] might’ve got caught in the wheel assemblies. 有没有卷进轮子里
[14:55] I didn’t find any fiber… but I found this. 我没有找到纤维 但是我找到了这个
[15:00] This kind of board was fancy back in the day. 这种滑板以前很流行
[15:02] Most kids would’ve put their mark on it. 大多数孩子都会在上面刻上他们自己的标记
[15:04] – “A.D. 1993. ” – Arthur Delacroix. -亚·德 1993 -亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
[15:07] God damn. 天哪
[15:08] ’93… the year before he died. 93年 那是他死前一年
[15:11] – Nicholas Trent had the kid’s board. – Good work, Jesper. -尼古拉斯·特伦特有这孩子的滑板 -干得好 杰斯帕
[15:15] – We need photos of all this. – Will do. -我们需要这些东西的照片 -马上办
[15:20] – Uh, Detective Bosch? – Yeah. -呃 博斯警探 -嗯
[15:24] I’ll be right out. 我马上就来
[15:30] – I think I fucked up on the Waits’ case. – How so? -我觉得我搞砸了韦茨的案子 -怎么这么说
[15:33] I got a call here in the lab right after Waits was arrested. 韦茨被逮捕不久 我在实验室里接到了个电话
[15:36] Guy said he was from the D.A.’s office, sounded totally legit. 那人说他是地方检察办的人 说话很官方
[15:39] He said you guys hadn’t turned in an evidence report yet 他说你们还没有把证据报告交上去
[15:41] and he needed to know what was found at the grave site. 他需要知道在墓地里发现了什么
[15:43] He couldn’t get a hold of you, 他联系不到你
[15:44] and… he was up against a deadline. 他快没时间了
[15:46] – Jesus Christ. – I’m really sorry. 天哪 -我真的很抱歉
[15:48] – He sounded so fucking real. 听上去太像真的了
[15:51] – You told Waits about the backpack? 你告诉韦茨背包的事了吗
[15:54] What was inside? Told him about the starfish? 你告诉了他里面有什么 海星的事也说了吗
[15:59] That was his “Get out of jail free” Card. 他完全可以凭借这些洗脱罪名了
[16:01] You have any idea what you did? 你知道你干了什么吗
[16:02] I do, and I should’ve known better. 我知道 我应该早点发现的
[16:07] Do you want me to resign? 你想让我辞职吗
[16:15] – What did he want? – To confess. -他想要干什么 -忏悔
[16:19] Confess? To what? 忏悔什么
[16:20] Waits got ahold of a burner at pitchess, called Jesper, 韦茨找准了机会 给杰斯帕了打电话
[16:24] – conned him out of the starfish. – Stupid fuck! -从他嘴里套出了海星的事情 -他太蠢了
[16:27] – You kicked his ass? – Didn’t have to. -你要炒了他吗 -没必要
[16:29] Well, bright side, 呃 往好的方面想
[16:30] at least he solved the Laurel Canyon case for us. 至少他为我们破了月桂谷的案子
[16:32] – How you figure? – Clear as day… Trent had the board. -你怎么知道的 -很明显啊 特伦特有那块滑板
[16:35] He took it from Arthur after he killed him. 他在杀了亚瑟之后拿走了滑板
[16:37] Come on, open your eyes, partner. 得了吧 我的好搭档 你得看清现实
[16:39] We were right about Trent before we were wrong. 我们一开始对特伦特的看法是对的
[16:41] He lived with it all those years, 他保守了这个秘密那么多年
[16:43] waited for that knock on the door. 就等着我们找到他的那一天
[16:45] One day, it came, we knocked on his door, and he killed himself. 这天终于来了 我们敲开了他的大门 他却自杀了
[16:49] Then go ahead and write it up. 那我们回去把案子结了吧
[18:52] – Damn. You’re back. – I start tomorrow. -噢 你回来了 -我明天开始上班
[18:57] – What did Pounds want? – Bosch’s head on a stick. -庞兹想干吗 -逼迫博斯
[19:00] Sounds proper. 那倒是他的风格
[19:02] Said the only way I can stay on the force 他说我能留在局里的唯一办法就是
[19:05] is to file a sexual-harassment complaint. 写一份性骚扰的投诉
[19:08] After what he did to you, do it. 在他那样对你之后 你是应该这么做
[19:12] He screwed you, Brasher, and betrayed all of us. 他毁了你 布拉舍 还背叛了我们所有人
[19:15] Now, you want to be a cop, 现在 如果你还想当警察
[19:16] you got to lay him out one way or another. 不管用什么方法 你都要把他扳倒
[19:18] His story stands, you’re done anyway. 如果他的说辞得到了证实 你就完蛋了
[19:21] – Pyrrhic victory. – What? -代价太高 得不偿失 -什么
[19:23] Well, even if it works, mess up my career as much as his. 即使他的说辞得到证实 也会毁了我们俩的前途
[19:26] – How do you figure? – Blows back on me, my reputation. -为什么会这么说 -肯定会波及到我的名声
[19:30] I’ll be stuck on patrol forever. 我就只能一直做个巡警了
[19:35] I like the street. 我挺喜欢巡街的
[19:36] But I know… college girl like you, a climber. 但是我知道 像你这样读过大学的女孩 是野心家
[19:40] – You got bigger ambitions. – Yeah. Much bigger. -你想要远远不止这些 -嗯 是的
[20:07] Jerry, anything new on Waits? 杰瑞 有韦茨的消息吗
[20:10] Task force says a camera in Hollywood caught a minivan 专案组说昨晚在好莱坞
[20:12] last night that matches the one we’re looking for. 看到了一辆符合描述的小货车
[20:14] – Get the plates? – No plates… bad angle. -看到车牌了吗 -没有 角度不好
[20:16] – Shit. – Yeah. -该死 -嗯
[20:22] Where you going? Harry. 你要去哪儿 哈里
[20:26] – Julia, can we talk? – Are you fucking kidding me? -茱莉亚 我们能谈谈吗 -你在逗我玩吗
[20:29] – You’re in uniform. – Very observant. -你穿了制服 -瞎子都看得见
[20:32] You’re not a detective for nothing. 你不是无缘无故当上警探的
[20:33] Yeah, Harry, I’m back… 是的 哈里 我回来了
[20:35] pending the outcome of the disciplinary process. 等着那个悬而未决的处分结果
[20:37] I’m sure you’re just chomping 我肯定你现在
[20:38] – at the bit over that. – You should go home. -肯定很不爽吧 -你应该回家休息
[20:39] – Excuse me? – Take leave until this is over. -你说什么 -等事情结束了再回来
[20:42] – Why the hell should I do that? -我为什么要那样做呢
[20:43] – Because it’s the honorable thing to do. -因为这才是体面的做法
[20:44] If you don’t have the balls to man up, 如果你没有勇气面对事实
[20:45] admit your mistake, tell the truth, 承认自己的错误 说出真相
[20:47] at least have the decency 至少要知廉耻
[20:48] to not be here fronting your phony story. 不要在这儿为你虚假的言辞打掩护
[20:50] Who the fuck are you to talk about balls and honorable? 你是谁啊 跟我讲勇气和廉耻
[20:52] I have every right to be here. And talk about manning up… 我有权利待在这儿 还有说起勇气
[20:54] Stokes assaulted you, and you released him, and I’m the pussy? 斯托克斯冒犯了你 你自己把他放走 却来怪我
[20:57] And then he attacks me, and you don’t have the balls to back me? 然后他来攻击我了 你却没胆子保护我
[20:59] Not what happened. You screwed up. 事情不是这样的 是你自己搞砸了
[21:01] Fuck you. I’m embarrassed I ever took you seriously. 去你妹的 我当初真是看走眼了才会那么把你当回事儿
[21:09] You got quite the way with the ladies there, Harry. 哈里 你和女士的相处方式真是很特别啊
[21:11] Ain’t it the truth? 可不是吗
[21:21] Reverend Ott paid me a visit, Irv… 欧文 奥特牧师突然来访
[21:24] – out of the blue, off the record. – What did he want? -完全出乎我的预料 -他说什么了
[21:30] Seems the reverend has a dream… 看来牧师做了个梦
[21:32] a vision of me in the mayor’s office, you at the chief’s desk. 看见我在市长办公室里 你成了警察局长
[21:36] He’s ready to throw me his whole hearted support, 他已经准备好全力支持我了
[21:40] rally the troops, deliver the vote in his community. 在他的社区里召集民众 筹集选票
[21:44] And all he wants in return? 至于他想要的回报呢
[21:47] Certain long-overdue reforms. 一些长期的改革
[21:50] Actually, he wants a little more than that. 其实 他的胃口可比这个大
[21:52] He wants something for himself. 他想要给自己要些东西
[21:55] So the city will throw him 这么说市里会给他额外的项目
[21:57] some grant money for his outreach programs. 拨一笔钱了咯
[22:00] He wants a seat on the police commission. 他想在警局委员会谋一席之地
[22:06] – That’s not what we talked about. – I’m sure it wasn’t. -我们之前可不是这么说的 -我知道
[22:10] Fuck Ott. That’s extortion. No, no, no. 该死的奥特 这可是勒索 不行不行
[22:12] And he’s not the only preacher in South L.A. 他又不是洛杉矶南部唯一的牧师
[22:14] Oh… we’re committed now. 噢 我已经答应他了
[22:17] You want to get on the wrong side of this guy? 你想触怒这只老虎的逆鳞吗
[22:19] You want him working for the incumbent? 还是你想让他为其他人工作
[22:22] I sure as hell don’t. You started the ball rolling, Irv. 我想你肯定不愿意的 欧文 这件事是你挑起的
[22:26] – Where the hell did you expect it to go? 你还想让它怎么发展下去
[22:28] – Oh, I won’t forget this. 噢 我不会放过他的
[22:31] We’ll get even later. 我们以后会找他算账的
[22:33] This is a big galloping gift horse 这对我们俩来说
[22:35] coming down the stretch for both of us. 都是难得的大好机会
[22:40] Let’s back a winner. 我们一定会如愿以偿的
[22:53] Let’s get started. Mr. Trent, you know 我们开始吧 特伦特先生 你知道吗
[22:57] you have no obligation to speak to me today? 你今天完全没有必要和我进行谈话
[22:59] Well, if that’s so, 呃 如果那样的话
[23:01] then why are you sitting in my living room? 那你为什么要出现在我家客厅里呢
[23:03] Have you ever seen any unusual activity on the hillside? 你有看见山坡上的人有什么异常举动吗
[23:07] Not really. Kids used to play up there. 没有 孩子们过去常常在那儿玩
[23:10] – You watched them play? – What are you insinuating? -你看着他们玩吗 -你在暗示什么
[23:15] – Nothing at all, sir. – No, I didn’t watch them play. -先生 我没有 -我没有看着他们
[23:19] I stayed away from kids after my trouble. 在出狱之后我就离孩子远远的
[23:22] I’d see them go up the hill when I walked my dog. 我在遛狗的时候看见过他们在爬山
[23:25] Any kids in particular? 有什么特别引起你注意的孩子吗
[23:27] There were always kids around. 太多孩子了
[23:30] Uh, they used to go up there and smoke cigarettes. 呃 他们以前会上山 然后在山上抽烟
[23:32] We… We were always worried 我们 我们一直很担心
[23:33] that they would set the whole hillside on fire. 害怕他们会把整个山坡都点着
[23:36] – We? – The residents. -你指的是谁 -我们这些居民
[23:41] My neighbors and I. 我和邻居们都很担心
[23:45] – Dr.Guyot. – Detective Bosch. -盖约特医生 -博斯警探
[23:49] What brings you back here, detective? Are you making progress? 什么风把你吹来了 警探 案子有什么进展吗
[23:55] Fits and starts, doctor. Fits and starts. 案子进展时断时续 不太理想啊
[23:59] So, Nicholas Trent told us that, when he first moved here, 尼古拉斯·特伦特告诉我们 他一开始搬来的时候
[24:02] there were always kids playing on the street and up on the hill. 这里一直有孩子在路上和山上玩
[24:05] Yes. Quieter now. 是的 现在安静了好多
[24:07] Not so many children on the street these days. 现在没那么多孩子在街上了
[24:10] – You remember any names of those kids? – 20 years ago. -你还记得这些孩子的名字吗 -二十年前的事了
[24:14] I was not a young man even then. 我那时候年纪就挺大了
[24:17] You think your murdered boy might’ve been one of them? 你觉得那个被杀的男孩会是他们中的一个吗
[24:20] Possibly. Once in a while. 有可能吧
[24:23] Maybe he had friends on this street. 也许他在这条街上还有朋友
[24:25] – Have you spoken to the Blaylocks? – I don’t recognize that name -你跟布雷洛克一家谈过了吗 -我们在寻访社区的时候
[24:29] from the neighborhood canvass we did. 没见过有这一家啊
[24:30] They moved to Tonopah a few years back when he retired. 几年前老爷子退休 一家人就搬到了托诺帕
[24:34] They lived down the block, where the Hutters live now. 他们之前住在街区南部 赫特一家现在住在那里
[24:38] My guess would be that most of the children who played on the 我猜想 二十年前
[24:41] street over the years were 那些在街上玩耍的孩子
[24:43] their foster children… and their friends. 大多是那家的养子养女 还有他们的朋友
[24:45] Any chance you have an address for the Blaylocks? 你还有布雷洛克一家的地址吗
[24:47] I get a Christmas card from them every year without fail. 我每年都会收到他们寄来的圣诞贺卡
[24:51] Let me get one. 我去拿过来
[24:53] – I’ll be right back. – Thanks. -我马上回来 -谢谢你
[24:59] I talked to the Hutters. 我跟赫特一家谈过了
[25:01] And I called Mrs. Blaylock in Tonopah to follow up. 我还给在托诺帕的布雷洛克夫人打了电话
[25:03] She didn’t remember Arthur 她不记得有亚瑟这个人
[25:05] and had nothing but kind words for Nicholas Trent. 对尼古拉斯·特伦特的评价很好
[25:07] Did you get the names of the foster children? 你知道了那些被收养的孩子的名字吗
[25:09] She didn’t mention she had any kids, foster or otherwise. 她没提到她有孩子或者养子之类的
[25:12] You’re making it seem like I dropped the ball. 你说得好像我做错了什么
[25:14] What… What was I supposed to do, 那 那我应该做什么
[25:15] drive up there and knock on their door? 开车去那儿 然后敲他们家的大门吗
[25:17] Tonopah is a six-hour drive. 开车去托诺帕可要六小时
[25:19] I’ll call you back, Jerry. 我过会儿再打给你 杰瑞
[27:53] – Mr. Blaylock? – That’s me. -布雷洛克先生吗 -是我
[27:56] I, uh, saw you waiting out there. 我 呃 看见你等在外面
[27:57] My name’s Harry Bosch. I’m a detective… LAPD. 我叫哈里·博斯 我是洛杉矶警局的警探
[28:01] I was wondering if I could speak to you and your wife 我能不能跟您和您的妻子谈谈
[28:03] about a case I’m working. 是关于我正在调查的一个案子
[28:04] Well, I’m not sure my wife’s up right now. 呃 我不知道我妻子有没有起床呢
[28:07] – How long you been out there waiting? – Since about 4:00. -你在外面等了多久 -我从四点开始等的
[28:09] Get some coffee. 来点咖啡吧
[28:11] – If it’s warm, I’ll take it. – Well, come on in. -那我就不客气了 -快进来吧
[28:15] Take it black? Every cop I’ve ever known takes it black. 黑咖啡吗 我认识的所有警察都喝这个
[28:19] – Black’s great. – Mm. -黑咖啡很棒 -嗯
[28:20] – You know a lot of cops? – Uh, when we lived in L.A., I did. -你认识很多警察吗 -呃 住在洛杉矶的时候 我认识很多警察
[28:24] Worked 30 years for city fire, retired as a station commander. 我在消防站工作了三十年 在指挥官的岗位上退休
[28:28] – What division? – Hollywood. Homicide. -你在哪个部门 -好莱坞 凶案组
[28:31] I’ll be damned. I worked six years out of station 27, 好巧啊 我在二十七站工作了六年
[28:35] right… right across the wall from you guys. 就 就和你们一墙之隔
[28:36] – It’s a small world. – It sure is. -世界真小 -是的
[28:39] Have a seat. I’ll, uh… I’ll go get Audrey. 坐吧 我去叫奥黛丽起床
[28:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:52] She’ll be right out. So, uh, what’s this about? 她马上就来 呃 你为什么来找我们
[28:57] I’m, uh, working a case in your old neighborhood… 我在调查一个案子 它发生在您以前住的社区
[29:00] Wonderland. 有一宗凶杀案
[29:01] We’re contacting people who lived there in ’94. 我们在联系94年时住在那儿的人们
[29:04] Well, we lived there back then, but I don’t 呃 我们那时是住在那儿
[29:07] remember any murder cases from the neighborhood. 但是我不记得那儿发生过谋杀案啊
[29:10] – A detective already called us about this. – Really? When? -有个警探已经打电话问过我们了 -真的吗 什么时候
[29:13] It was before Christmas. You were out hiking. 在圣诞节之前 你去远足旅行了
[29:15] – Well, you didn’t tell me. – Wasn’t worth telling. -呃 你没告诉我 -这些都是小事
[29:18] My partner called. I’m just following up. 我的搭档确实打过电话 我只是过来再确认一下
[29:21] – I don’t believe you. – Excuse me? -我不相信你 -什么
[29:24] You don’t drive through the night to knock on our 你不会连夜赶路并在清晨敲开我们家的门
[29:27] door at dawn because you’re following up on a call. 就只是为了确认一通电话
[29:30] You’re gonna try to pin something on one of our kids. 你是来找我们孩子麻烦的吗
[29:32] Mrs. Blaylock, I can assure you 布雷洛克夫人 我向您保证
[29:33] I’m not in the business of pinning anything on anyone. 我不是来找任何人麻烦的
[29:35] Well, I still don’t believe you. I know what he wants. 我还是不相信你 我知道他想干什么
[29:39] Audrey, please. Just let the man ask his questions. 奥黛丽 别这样 让他问下去
[29:43] I understand you took in a number of foster children 我知道您还住在那里的时候
[29:46] when you lived on Wonderland. 收养了很多孩子
[29:47] Yes, we did. We had a total of… 是的 我们是收养了很多孩子 一共有
[29:49] – What? 36? – 38. -多少 三十六个吗 -三十八个
[29:52] 38 kids over the years… 这么多年一共收养了三十八个
[29:53] – Sometimes as many as 6 at a time. – Good for you. -有时候一次收养了六个 -您很善良
[29:57] Last month, a boy’s bones were found 上个月 我们在那里的一座山上
[30:00] up on the hill above Wonderland. 发现了一个男孩的尸骨
[30:02] He was murdered and buried there 20 years ago. 他在二十年前被谋杀并被埋在那里
[30:05] His name was Arthur Delacroix. 他的名字叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦
[30:06] Does that name mean anything to either of you? 你们还记得这个名字吗
[30:08] No. Audrey? 不记得了 奥黛丽 你呢
[30:10] No, and I told that to the detective that called. 不记得了 我已经告诉过那个打电话的警探了
[30:12] I told him we didn’t know anything about this dead boy. 我跟他说关于这个男孩 我们什么都不知道
[30:14] Well, I was just wondering if it might’ve been possible 呃 我只是觉得会不会有可能
[30:16] he could’ve been friends with one of your kids. 他是您其中一个孩子的朋友
[30:18] This is what I mean. 我是这么想的
[30:20] You’re just looking for something that fits your needs. 你只是想快点找到线索结了这个案子
[30:22] These kids come from tough backgrounds, 这些孩子出身不好
[30:24] they weren’t all angels when they came to us. 他们被收养前并不都是好孩子
[30:26] Now you’re gonna pick one of them to blame this murder on. 现在你想把谋杀罪栽赃到其中一个的头上
[30:31] I’d like you both to take a look at this photo. 我想你们看下这张照片
[30:33] It was taken in your carport on Wonderland Avenue. 这是在你们新乐园大街的车库拍的
[30:36] I think I took this picture. I gave copies to the kids. 我想这张照片是我拍的 我洗出来之后给了孩子们
[30:40] Do you recognize anyone in that photo? 你能认出照片里的人吗
[30:41] Well, that’s Johnny, and, uh, 呃 那是强尼 还有 呃
[30:43] these are his friends from his old neighborhood. 这些是他在以前社区的朋友
[30:46] – Johnny? – Johnny Stokes. -强尼是谁 -强尼·斯托克斯
[30:48] He was with us for a couple of years. 他和我们一起生活了好几年
[30:49] Uh, that’s his photograph there on the wall. 呃 那是他在墙上的照片
[30:57] And you say these kids in the picture, 您是说这些照片里的孩子
[30:59] they were friends of Johnny’s from his old neighborhood? 是强尼在以前社区的朋友吗
[31:01] We encouraged Johnny to keep in touch with them, have them over. 我们鼓励强尼和他们保持联系 经常叫他们过来玩
[31:05] We used to have an empty pool in the backyard… 我们以前后院里有个闲置的游泳池
[31:07] it was too much upkeep. They used to love to use it to skate in. 保养费太高了 他们喜欢在里面玩滑板
[31:13] This boy… Do you remember him? 这个孩子呢 你记得他吗
[31:16] Uh… yeah, the… the face. I don’t know his real name. 呃 好像有点记得他的脸 但我不知道他的真名
[31:20] Uh, they called him “Goof,” “Goofy. “ 呃 他们叫他呆瓜
[31:23] – You know why? – He would put the wrong foot -你知道为什么吗 -他一直
[31:25] forward on the skateboard, 放错前脚在滑板上
[31:27] and the kids called that “Goofy footing.” 所以孩子们叫他 呆瓜脚
[31:30] – That boy was Arthur Delacroix. – The murdered boy? -这个孩子就是亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 -那个被谋杀的男孩吗
[31:35] Oh, my. I’m so sorry. 哦 天哪 我很抱歉
[31:41] – Do you recognize this? – Huh. -你认得这个吗 -呃
[31:46] Audrey, doesn’t that look like the board Johnny had? 奥黛丽 这看起来像不像强尼的那块滑板
[31:50] Maybe. 有一点像
[31:51] – Any idea how he came by it? – It was so long ago. -你知道哪里来的吗 那是很久之前
[31:54] He won it in a contest. He was very proud of that board. 他在一个比赛里赢来的 他为此很自豪
[31:58] It got left behind when they sent him to Sylmar. 他们把他送去希尔马市时 滑板被漏掉了
[32:00] Do you know what happened to it? 您知道它后来去哪了吗
[32:01] When we moved out here, we sold all the kids’ 搬出来的时候 我们把孩子们的东西
[32:04] stuff we had to a neighbor who lived up the street. 都卖给了住在街上的一个人
[32:07] Remember a name… the neighbor? 还记得那个邻居的名字吗
[32:09] Nick… Nick Trent. 尼克 尼克·特伦特
[32:11] He worked in movies… you know, props and stuff. 他在电影业工作 你懂的 做些道具什么的
[32:19] It was Stokes. 是斯托克斯干的
[32:21] We had him, I let him go. 我们抓住了他 我让他跑了
[32:23] Where are you? What are you talking about? 你在哪儿 你在说什么
[32:25] – I just left Tonopah. – Tonopah? -我刚刚离开托诺帕 -你去了托诺帕吗
[32:28] Johnny Stokes was one of the Blaylocks’ foster kids. 强尼·斯托克斯是布雷洛克家的养子
[32:31] – You’re shitting me. – Stokes lived with the Blaylocks in ’94. -真的吗 -斯托克斯94年的时候和布雷洛克一家住在一起
[32:35] Arthur visited him up there. 亚瑟在那儿遇见了他
[32:36] He knew him from the old neighborhood. 他们是在以前的社区认识的
[32:39] You’re saying Stokes killed Arthur? 你是说斯托克斯杀了亚瑟
[32:40] No doubt in my mind. 我觉得是
[32:43] But why, Harry? What the fuck? They were just kids. 那为什么 哈里 为什么呢 他们只是孩子呀
[32:46] The skateboard. I think Arthur had it, Stokes wanted it. 是因为滑板 我认为亚瑟有滑板 而斯托克斯想要它
[32:50] Jesus Christ! How’d Trent come to have it? 天哪 那特伦特是怎么拿到的
[32:53] The Blaylocks sold Trent their kids’ stuff when they moved. 布雷洛克说他们搬家时把孩子们的东西都卖给了特伦特
[32:56] Let me get communications to put out a broadcast. 让我来联系媒体发布报道
[32:58] This isn’t gonna go over very well with rank and file. 人们肯定不会轻易接受这个结果的
[33:01] No, it’s on me. I’ll handle it. 不 这是我的责任 我来处理
[33:22] Bosch. 我是博斯
[33:24] Harry, Waits is on his cell in an alley on Hollywood. 哈里 韦茨的手机定位在好莱坞的的一条小巷里
[33:26] Set up a perimeter, five blocks in every direction… 在五个街区以内的每个方向都设警戒线
[33:29] No one in or out. I want a bird in the air asap. 不准任何人进出 马上派直升机去现场
[33:30] I’m five minutes away. 我五分钟后就到
[33:42] Show six-William-twenty-one responding. 6W21呼叫总部
[33:44] Six-Adam-thirty-seven, 这是6A37
[33:46] we’re code six at Hollywood and Gower. 我们在好莱坞高尔街
[33:47] Requesting an R.A. 发现了一名三十岁左右的女性
[33:48] Unit for a female approximately 30 years old… 无意识 没有呼吸
[33:51] unconscious and not breathing. 请求支援
[33:53] Female? What? 女性吗 没搞错吧
[33:54] This is six-William-twenty-one. 这是6W21
[33:56] Please confirm victim is a female. 确认受害者为女性吗
[33:58] Affirmative. Female, approximately 30 years old. 是的 是女性 大约三十岁
[34:40] – What’s going on? – 187, Harry. A female. -发生了什么 -哈里 凶杀案 受害者为女性
[34:46] Female? Why do we think it’s Waits? 女性吗 那为什么说是韦茨干的
[34:49] Tech says his phone is still pinging. 技术小组说他的手机定位就在这里
[34:53] It’s a fucked-up scene. 这是个糟糕的现场
[34:55] – Looks staged. – How so? -像是刻意设计的 -怎么这么说
[34:57] Area around the dumpster has been cleaned up, swept… 垃圾桶周围的地被清理过了
[35:02] – and those. – The victim’s? -凶手留下了这个 -受害者的吗
[35:06] She’s wearing hers. Those are extra. 她脚上有鞋 这些不是她的
[35:11] – Found his phone? – Not yet. -找到韦茨的手机了吗 -还没有
[35:13] – What about her phone? – No sign of it. -那她的手机呢 -没找到
[35:17] – I.D.? – Monica Reynolds. -身份查到了吗 -莫妮卡·雷诺兹
[35:20] One of the coppers I.D.’d her as a local pro. 有个警察认出了她是当地的一个妓女
[35:32] Jesus. 天哪
[35:34] What is it? What the fuck? You all right? 怎么了 你看见什么了 你没事吧
[35:36] Just give me a second. 等一下
[35:37] What is it? What’s the problem? 怎么了 出什么问题了吗
[35:42] This is for me. 他是做给我看的
[35:46] – This is all for my benefit. – What? -这都是因为我 -什么
[35:50] He did this to get at me. 他这么做是为了报复我
[35:54] Take a look. 你看一下
[36:01] – This is what happened to my mother. – Jesus. Harry. -她的死状和我母亲一模一样 -天哪 哈里
[36:06] I’ve seen the murder book. Waits killed this woman 我见过那桩案件的文书
[36:11] the same way my mother was murdered, staged the same scene. 韦茨用同样的手法杀了这个女人 布置了现场
[36:14] – How did he know about all this? – Nate Tyler. -他是怎么知道的 -内特·泰勒告诉他的
[36:17] Her murder was in all the papers… 她的谋杀案轰动一时
[36:19] “Hooker killed in Hollywood. “ 好莱坞妓女被杀
[36:22] Tyler’s hit piece directed Waits to all the old articles. 泰勒的头条新闻让韦茨找到了所有的旧文章
[36:27] – This poor woman. – Go home, Harry. I’ll handle this. -可怜的女人 -你回家休息吧 哈里 我来负责这个案子
[36:35] – Get the feeling he’s watching us? – Who? Waits? -你感觉到他在看我们了吗 -谁 韦茨吗
[36:50] – Want me to answer that? – I got it. -要我接吗 -我自己来吧
[36:57] You get my message? 你看到了吗
[36:59] You think you’re clever? 你觉得你很聪明吗
[37:00] Bury her, detective. She was a whore like your mother. 埋了她吧 警探 她就是个像你母亲一样的妓女
[37:06] Not like mine. Mine was a saint. 不像我母亲 我的母亲是个圣人
[37:12] Now, that’s something we don’t have in common. 这是我们俩的不同之处
[37:15] Enjoy it while you can, Waits. We’re closing in. 你就苟延残喘吧 韦茨 我们马上就要抓住你了
[37:19] I know you’re nearby. I can smell you. 我知道你就在附近 我能感受到你的气息
[37:24] You sound tired, detective. 你听上去很疲惫啊 警探
[37:27] I know I am. This last one put up quite a fight. 我是真的累坏了 最后这个花了我不少力气
[37:32] I’ll be in touch. 我们再联系吧
[38:01] He’s close. 他就在附近
[38:18] – Help you? – Detective Bosch, Hollywood homicide. -我能帮你什么吗 -我是好莱坞凶案组的博斯警探
[38:21] I’m looking for a murder book. 我在找一起谋杀案的卷宗
[38:22] – You know who’s working it? – Not active. -谁的案子 -是旧案子
[38:25] Taking a shot cold case might have pulled the book. 碰运气吧 悬案可能已经撤下来了
[38:28] I wouldn’t be here this time of night if it wasn’t important. 如果事情不重要 我就不会来这儿了
[38:31] – You got a name or a D.R. Number? – Marjorie Lowe, ’79. -你有受害者名字或者案卷号吗 -玛乔莉·洛威 79年
[38:57] You’ll be asleep when I get back. 我回来的时候 你要已经乖乖睡下了哦
[39:02] Sweet dreams, Harry. 好梦 哈里
[39:05] – I love you. – I love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[39:18] I’ll see you in the morning. 明早见
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme