时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | …And the manhunt for Raynard Waits widens. | 针对瑞纳·韦茨的追捕行动持续扩大 |
[00:21] | Waits, who shot and killed | 韦茨枪杀了副地方检察官 |
[00:22] | Deputy District Attorney Louis Escobar | 路易斯·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[00:25] | and wounded an L.A.P.D. Detective, | 并且射伤了一名洛杉矶警探 |
[00:28] | is a suspect in the murder of Armando Uribe, | 此人也为阿曼多·乌里韦枪杀案 |
[00:31] | found shot to death… | 的嫌疑犯 |
[00:47] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[00:51] | I want to know what my options are. | 我想知道我有哪些选择 |
[01:00] | Why ask me? | 为什么问我 |
[01:01] | Because you and I have so much in common. | 因为你和我太相似了 |
[01:06] | You got two options, asshole. | 你有两个选择 混蛋 |
[01:09] | You can wait till we catch you, | 你可以一直等到我们抓住你 |
[01:11] | sit and rot in a 6×10 isolation cell | 然后在接下来的20年内 |
[01:14] | for the next 20 years | 待在6乘10大小的隔离监狱内 |
[01:16] | till they put a needle in your arm. | 慢慢腐烂 直到你被注射致死 |
[01:17] | No, I-I-I don’t think I care for that. | 不 我不喜欢那样 |
[01:20] | Or you can take that gun you snatched off my colleague, | 或者你可以拿起那把伤了我同事的枪 |
[01:23] | put it in your mouth. | 放进你的嘴里 |
[01:25] | I’d choose that, I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我就那样选了 |
[01:27] | Right. | 说得好 |
[01:30] | But you’re not. | 但是你并不是我 |
[01:32] | There’s a third option. | 还有第三个选项 |
[01:34] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[01:35] | When we do find you, | 当我们发现你的时候 |
[01:38] | you can reach for a weapon. | 你可以拿着武器 |
[01:40] | We’ll tell you to put your hands up. | 然后我们会让你举起手来 |
[01:42] | You hesitate for a split second, | 你犹豫片刻 |
[01:45] | we’ll tell you to freeze. | 我们会告诉你不许动 |
[01:48] | You so much as breathe wrong… | 哪怕你只轻微的动一下 |
[01:50] | And you kill me. | 然后你杀了我 |
[01:52] | We’ll kill you. | 我们就击毙你 |
[01:54] | Option three. | 第三个选项 |
[01:55] | We put you down for good. | 我们会让你死得透透的 |
[03:53] | Captain Pounds is on his way over. | 庞兹队长正在赶来的路上 |
[03:55] | Better he shouldn’t find you here. | 你最好别被他发现你在这儿 |
[03:57] | You’re working the bones case, remember? | 你正在调查尸骨的案子 还记得吧 |
[03:59] | Which is what I was doing when Waits called me. | 当韦茨打电话给我时 我正在办这件案子 |
[04:01] | I was at Sam Delacroix’s trailer. | 我当时在萨姆·德拉克罗瓦的拖车里 |
[04:03] | Found these. | 发现了这些 |
[04:09] | Jesus. I wish I hadn’t seen that. | 天啊 真希望我没看到这些 |
[04:12] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[04:13] | Who’s the girl? Any idea? | 这女孩是谁 你知道吗 |
[04:15] | His daughter. | 他女儿 |
[04:23] | 洛杉矶警察局 好莱坞分局 | |
[04:33] | Did you feed my cat? | 你喂我的猫了吗 |
[04:38] | Fed the cat. | 喂了 |
[04:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | You said you carried your son’s body | 你说你把你儿子的尸体 |
[04:49] | up the canyon and buried it. | 带到峡谷里埋了 |
[04:51] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样的 |
[04:54] | My partner carried a dummy | 我搭档带着一个和你儿子身形差不多 |
[04:55] | the same size as your son up the same hill, | 的仿制人爬上了同一座山 |
[04:57] | broad daylight. Had a hell of a time. | 用了一整个白天 历经重重艰难险阻 |
[05:00] | And he was sober. | 而且他还是在清醒状态下 |
[05:03] | You didn’t kill Arthur. | 你并没有杀亚瑟 |
[05:05] | You’re responsible for his death. | 你只是对他的死有责任 |
[05:08] | But somebody else killed him. | 但是杀害他的另有其人 |
[05:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:21] | You been jerking off to them all these years | 这些年来你一直对着这些照片打飞机 |
[05:23] | and now you can’t bear to look? | 现在你都不忍看一眼吗 |
[05:28] | Young woman falls in love | 年轻的女人和一个帅气的演员 |
[05:29] | with a pretty-boy actor, marries him. | 坠入爱河 嫁给了他 |
[05:32] | Things don’t go his way, | 事情没有按他的想法发展下去 |
[05:34] | he starts drinking, beating on her. | 他开始喝酒 虐待她 |
[05:37] | Eventually she can’t take it anymore. | 最终她再也忍受不了了 |
[05:40] | She runs off. | 她逃离了 |
[05:41] | Leaves him with two children. | 留下他和两个孩子 |
[05:43] | Guy’s soaked with booze, self-pity. | 男人整日酗酒 自哀自怜 |
[05:46] | Turns to his daughter for comfort. | 转向他的女儿寻求慰藉 |
[05:49] | She’s 11, 12 years old. | 她才十一二岁 |
[05:54] | Starts molesting her. | 他开始猥亵她 |
[05:56] | They call it abuse these days. | 在现在 人们会称这是虐待 |
[06:00] | Let’s call it what it is. | 让我们来说说这叫什么 |
[06:02] | It’s rape. | 这叫强奸 |
[06:05] | Girl is miserable. | 女孩太悲惨了 |
[06:06] | Blames it on her little brother | 她把怨气都撒在她弟弟身上 |
[06:09] | and beats the shit out of him every day. | 每天都把他打的死去活来 |
[06:11] | Even sends him to the hospital with a cracked skull. | 甚至因为头骨碎裂而被送到医院过 |
[06:15] | Daddy covers it up. | 父亲把这件事掩饰了过去 |
[06:17] | One day that little boy goes missing. | 有天小男孩失踪了 |
[06:20] | And now daddy’s afraid she’s finally gone too far. | 现在父亲开始担心她最终走向了极端 |
[06:24] | Why you never filed a missing-persons report. | 你之所以从来没有报过失踪案 |
[06:26] | Protecting your daughter. | 是为了保护你的女儿 |
[06:30] | The one you’ve been raping since her mother left. | 那个自从她母亲离开后就被你一直强奸的人 |
[06:35] | 20 years later, dog digs up your boy’s bones. | 20年过去了 狗刨出了你儿子的骨骸 |
[06:38] | You confess to the murder. | 你才承认你犯了谋杀案 |
[06:41] | That’s about the size of it. | 事情大概就是这样子 |
[06:44] | Right? | 对么 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:01] | I’m responsible. | 我有责任 |
[07:04] | I’m responsible for every bad thing | 我会对所有发生在我家庭中 |
[07:07] | that happened to my family. | 不幸的事情负责 |
[07:09] | I won’t let you soothe your conscience | 我不会让你因为承认一桩不是你犯的谋杀案 |
[07:11] | by copping to a crime you didn’t commit. | 而让你的良心受到安慰的 |
[07:17] | Did she? | 是她吗 |
[07:21] | Did she do it? | 是她做的吗 |
[08:03] | I got probable cause up the wazoo. | 我想到了很多造成现在这个局面的可能性 |
[08:05] | Miss Delacroix? We need to speak to you. | 德拉克洛瓦小姐吗 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[08:07] | Oh, uh, Frank, I apologize. | 噢 弗兰克 对不起 |
[08:10] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我一点时间 |
[08:11] | Um, I’ll bring you back in. | 我一会再见你 |
[08:12] | Go get a coffee. | 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[08:14] | Go ahead, Frank. | 去吧 弗兰克 |
[08:18] | Your father’s | 你父亲 |
[08:20] | no longer being charged with your brother’s murder. | 不会再因为你弟弟的谋杀案而被起诉了 |
[08:22] | I don’t understand. I thought he confessed. | 我不太明白 我以为他已经认罪了 |
[08:26] | He de-confessed. He didn’t kill Arthur. | 他翻供了 他没有杀亚瑟 |
[08:28] | Your father thought you killed Arthur. | 你父亲认为是你杀了亚瑟 |
[08:31] | He was going to take the weight because of what he did to you. | 因为他曾经对你做过坏事 所以他打算替你承担 |
[08:34] | What he did to… | 他对我做了 |
[08:36] | I-I told you my father never laid a hand on me. | 我告诉过你了我父亲从来没有伤害过我 |
[08:42] | I found what you were looking for last night. | 我昨晚发现了你一直在找的东西 |
[08:47] | Anything else you didn’t tell us? | 你还有什么事没有告诉我们 |
[08:53] | I wanted him to go. | 我想让他离开 |
[08:56] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[09:00] | I blamed him for everything. | 我把一切的矛头都指向了他 |
[09:03] | Mother leaving, what… what my father did to me. | 母亲的离开 还有我父亲对我做的事 |
[09:06] | Reason you beat him? | 这就是你打他的理由吗 |
[09:10] | I hated myself for doing it. | 我也很讨厌那样做 |
[09:14] | But I couldn’t stop. I c… | 可我就是停不下来 |
[09:20] | When I came home that afternoon, | 那天下午当我回到家 |
[09:23] | Arthur was in his room packing. | 亚瑟正在他的房间里打包 |
[09:26] | I knew he was running away. | 我知道他想逃跑 |
[09:30] | I went into my room and closed the door | 我走进自己的房间然后把门关上 |
[09:33] | and stayed there until I heard the door close. | 待在房内直到我听到关门声 |
[09:41] | Until he was gone. | 直到他离开 |
[09:45] | It was a relief. | 那是种解脱 |
[09:48] | I wanted him to go. | 我想让他离开 |
[09:51] | If I had stopped him from going that day… | 如果我那天阻止他离开 |
[09:56] | …he’d still be alive. | 他就会还活着 |
[10:06] | What are you gonna do with those? | 你们打算怎么处理这些照片 |
[10:07] | They’re evidence. | 这些都是证据 |
[10:10] | We keep them. | 我们会保留的 |
[10:12] | What happens to him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:14] | If you’ll testify, the D.A. Will file charges. | 如果你能作证 地检就会起诉他 |
[10:16] | We’ll arrest him. | 然后我们就会逮捕他 |
[10:20] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[10:22] | Do it. It’s not too late. | 现在做这些还不晚 |
[10:23] | Miss Delacroix, put him away. | 德拉克洛瓦小姐 让他被监禁吧 |
[10:40] | Now what? We put all our money on dad. | 现在怎么办 我们曾怀疑都是那个父亲做的 |
[10:42] | Nobody carried that body up the hill. | 没人把尸体带到那座山上 |
[10:44] | Whoever killed Arthur killed him up there. | 杀害亚瑟的人是在山上动手的 |
[10:47] | Trent said the neighborhood kids used to play on the hill. | 特伦特说邻里间的小孩常常去山上玩 |
[10:50] | So when Arthur ran away, that’s where he went. | 所以当亚瑟逃跑的时候 他就会去那里 |
[10:52] | If only we could track down his skateboard pals. | 但愿我们能查到那些和他一起滑雪的朋友 |
[10:55] | His father said a couple of names. | 他父亲说了几个名字 |
[10:57] | Jimmy? Johnny? | 杰米 约翰尼 |
[10:58] | Johnny. Johnny Stokes. Stokes. | 约翰尼 约翰尼·斯托克斯 斯托克斯 |
[11:01] | I’m on it. | 我这就去查 |
[11:21] | Jesus. Harry, what are you doing here? | 天啊 哈里 你在这做什么 |
[11:23] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来 看看这些 |
[11:27] | The Waits thing. | 韦茨的案件 |
[11:28] | Victims, sightings, cons on possible prior attempts. | 受害者 目击者和他尝试骗上车的人 |
[11:32] | Waits is all over the map, but nowhere near | 韦茨无处不在 但却避开了 |
[11:34] | where he was arrested… | 他被捕的地方 |
[11:35] | – Center of the donut… Echo Park. – Hmm. | -他活动范围的中心 回声公园 -嗯 |
[11:38] | It’s brilliant, Bosch. | 真有才 博斯 |
[11:39] | I think that even the captain can read a map. | 我觉得甚至连队长都能读懂地图 |
[11:42] | I thought you were on your way to Las Vegas. | 我原以为你在去拉斯维加斯的路上了 |
[11:44] | I was. | 本来应该是的 |
[11:45] | Plate’s a little full with these cases. | 但普拉特有点处理不过来这些案子 |
[11:48] | Okay. Take a few days off. | 好了 休个几天假吧 |
[11:50] | Get away from work, decompress. | 远离工作 释放下压力 |
[11:52] | I mean it. It’s an order. | 我是认真的 这是命令 |
[11:54] | Waits calls? | 韦茨打电话来怎么办 |
[11:55] | You call me. I’ll call the task force. | 你打给我 我会召集行动小组的 |
[11:57] | Quit procrastinating. Hit the road. | 别再耽搁了 赶紧上路吧 |
[12:01] | The thing is, Eleanor and her new husband, | 问题是 埃莉诺和她的新婚丈夫 |
[12:02] | they probably got plans for the holidays. | 他们很可能在为假期制定计划 |
[12:04] | Oh, and you’d just be in the way? | 你觉得你会妨碍他们吗 |
[12:05] | What I was thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[12:07] | Maddie’s been home for three months | 麦迪已经回家3个多月了 |
[12:09] | practically next door. | 就住在隔壁 |
[12:10] | Go spend Christmas with your daughter. | 花点时间和你的女儿一起过圣诞 |
[12:14] | Don’t be such a pussy. | 别像个娘炮一样 |
[12:21] | You always wait till the last minute? | 你总是要等到最后一刻吗 |
[12:26] | I usually wait till after Christmas | 我通常在圣诞节过后 |
[12:27] | to do my Christmas shopping. | 才会去进行我的圣诞采购 |
[12:29] | Good. I’m not getting you anything, either. | 不错 那我也不会给你带东西的 |
[12:31] | That’s a relief. | 那真是太好了 |
[12:34] | Maddie have pierced ears? | 麦迪有耳洞吗 |
[12:36] | Pierced ears? | 耳洞 |
[12:38] | Yeah. She’s what? 14? | 没错 她多大了 14岁吗 |
[12:41] | – She’ll be 15 next month. – So? | -下个月就15了 -所以呢 |
[12:43] | That’s a little young, isn’t it? | 年纪还是太小了 不是吗 |
[12:46] | Harry, it’s not an abortion. | 哈里 又不是去打胎 |
[12:49] | It’s just pierced ears. | 耳洞而已 |
[12:51] | I don’t know if her ears are pierced. | 我不知道她是否有耳洞 |
[12:54] | What about a necklace? | 那项链怎么样 |
[12:55] | Um… oh, the pave heart is sweet. | 噢 这种心型的项链真好看 |
[12:58] | – The butterfly. – You know what? | -还有蝴蝶型的 -你知道吗 |
[12:59] | She used to really like unicorns. | 她过去很喜欢独角兽 |
[13:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | 是吗 是的 |
[13:02] | When? When she was 8? | 什么时候 8岁的时候吗 |
[13:05] | I don’t know what she likes. | 我不知道她喜欢什么 |
[13:07] | I haven’t seen her in three years. | 我有三年没见她了 |
[13:10] | Listen, Harry. Whatever you get Maddie, | 听着 哈里 不管你给麦迪带什么去 |
[13:12] | she’s gonna love it ’cause it’s from her dad. | 她都会喜欢的 因为是爸爸送的 |
[13:16] | You think? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[13:17] | I know. I’m a daughter. | 我知道 我也是个女儿 |
[13:21] | You know what my niece is really into? | 你知道我的外甥女喜欢什么吗 |
[13:23] | Bracelets. | 手镯 |
[13:24] | Multiple bracelets like those. | 各种各样的手镯 就像那些 |
[13:27] | – Okay, pick out a few. – Yeah? | -好 那就挑一些 -嗯 |
[13:32] | – Gift wrapped, please. – Sure. | -麻烦包装成礼物 -好的 |
[13:34] | Excuse me. Bosch. | 抱歉 我是博斯 |
[13:36] | Hey, Harry. | 嘿 哈里 |
[13:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:41] | Is this a good time? | 现在接电话方便吗 |
[13:44] | Where are you, Waits? | 你在哪里 韦茨 |
[13:48] | Um, well, I was in plumbing, but I’m checking out now. | 额 好吧 我在五金店 但现在已经逛完了 |
[13:53] | I guess I’ll have to go somewhere else | 我猜我得去别的地方 |
[13:55] | to find that fucking goddamn decent shovel. | 找个好用的铲子 |
[13:58] | You know, you’d think | 你以为 |
[13:59] | they’d have something like that in stock, right? | 他们会存着这样的好东西 是吧 |
[14:01] | But no. It’s just cheap crap. | 但是没有 只有劣质的垃圾货 |
[14:03] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[14:06] | Well, I was thinking about our last conversation… A lot, | 我们上次的谈话让我思考了很久 前思后想 |
[14:12] | and I just wanted to tell you that I do have other options. | 我只想对你说 我确实有其他的选择 |
[14:18] | And in case you’re wondering… | 为了不让你感到疑惑我就告诉你 |
[14:21] | I don’t steal shovels. | 我不会偷铲子 |
[14:24] | I steal souls. | 我偷灵魂 |
[14:27] | You… | 你 |
[14:36] | What’s he got there? | 他买了什么 |
[14:39] | Christmas lights, batteries. | 圣诞节彩灯 电池 |
[14:43] | That looks like a sump pump. | 那个看起来像个浅池泵 |
[14:45] | It’s been raining. Water in his basement? | 最近一直下雨 他的地下室积水了吗 |
[14:48] | Mothballs. | 樟脑球 |
[14:54] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:56] | Oh, fuck me. That’s Crate’s gun. | 噢 见鬼 那是竹竿的枪 |
[15:08] | He’s calling me there. | 他在那里给我打的电话 |
[15:10] | Motherfucker. | 狗杂种 |
[15:11] | Christmas lights, mothballs, sump pump. | 圣诞节彩灯 樟脑球 浅池泵 |
[15:14] | What the fuck kind of list is that? | 他列的是什么狗屁清单 |
[15:35] | How many times you have to be told? | 我要跟你说多少次 |
[15:37] | Just leaving. | 马上就走 |
[15:38] | You’re not part of this investigation, Bosch. | 你无权参与这次调查 博斯 |
[15:40] | Waits called me. | 韦茨给我打了电话 |
[15:42] | Again? You girls going steady? | 又给你打吗 你俩感情真好 |
[15:45] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[15:48] | Where the fuck you going?! Tell me what he said! | 你要去哪里 告诉我他说了什么 |
[15:50] | I’m not part of this investigation. | 我无权参与这次调查 |
[15:51] | I’ll give my report to the lieutenant. | 我会给中尉写案情报告的 |
[15:59] | Jerry? | 是杰瑞吗 |
[16:01] | John Stokes, 34. | 约翰·斯托克斯 三十四岁 |
[16:03] | Multiple arrests for petty theft, | 多次因小偷小摸被捕 |
[16:04] | possession of marijuana and meth, | 还私藏大麻和甲安菲他明 |
[16:06] | drunk and disorderly, trespass, et cetera. | 酗酒闹事 私闯民宅 等等 |
[16:08] | No felony convictions. | 没有被判过重罪 |
[16:10] | – Currently on probation for a shoplift. – 34? | -最近因商店盗窃在服缓刑 -三十四岁吗 |
[16:12] | Puts him two years older than Arthur. | 他好像只比亚瑟大两岁 |
[16:14] | Could be our guy. I’ll swing by | 他可能是我们要找的人 我明天过去 |
[16:16] | and talk to his probation officer tomorrow. | 和他的缓刑监视官谈谈 |
[16:18] | How about now? | 现在去如何 |
[16:19] | He’s off for the day, Harry. | 他今天放假 哈里 |
[16:21] | It’s after hours. Where are you? | 现在是下班时间 你在哪里 |
[16:23] | Somewhere between Barstow and civilization. | 鸟不拉屎的地方 离人类文明还有段距离 |
[16:27] | Wish Eleanor and Maddie a merry Christmas for me. | 替我祝埃莉诺和麦迪圣诞快乐 |
[16:30] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[16:31] | Call me after you talk to Stokes’ P.O., yeah? | 你和斯托克斯的缓刑监视官谈过后给我打个电话 好吗 |
[16:36] | I had a dream | #我做了个梦# |
[16:40] | Just couldn’t sleep a wink last night | #昨夜一夜无眠# |
[16:51] | Lord, what a dream | #主啊 这是怎样一个梦# |
[16:55] | I couldn’t sleep a wink last night | #让我一夜无眠# |
[17:05] | I had to get up and walk the floor | #我只好起身踱步# |
[17:09] | Finally I had to turn out all the lights | #最后我不得不关掉所有的灯# |
[17:19] | I dreamed I lost my family | #我梦见我失去了所有家人# |
[17:24] | Everything I had | #我拥有的一切# |
[17:27] | And I dreamed my little boy was calling somebody else dad | #我还梦到我的小儿子叫其他人爸爸# |
[17:35] | I had a dream | #我做了个梦# |
[17:38] | I just couldn’t sleep a wink last night | #昨夜一夜无眠# |
[17:47] | I had to get up and walk the floor | #我只好起身踱步# |
[17:52] | And I had to turn out all the lights | #不得不打开关掉所有的灯# |
[17:58] | Oh,oh, yeah | #哦 哦 耶# |
[18:20] | Can I be of help, sir? | 我能帮上忙吗 先生 |
[18:24] | I’m looking for Eleanor Wish. | 我要找埃莉诺·韦斯 |
[18:26] | Upstairs, 10th floor, suite “D.” | 在楼上 十楼 D套间 |
[18:30] | I’ll call ahead for you, sir. What’s your name? | 我通知她一下 先生 您叫什么 |
[18:32] | Harry Bosch. | 哈里·博斯 |
[19:15] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[19:16] | Why didn’t you let us know you were coming? | 为什么不让我们知道你要来呢 |
[19:18] | Well, it’s kind of a last-minute thing. | 好吧 这是我临时决定的 |
[19:20] | Jesus. Some things never change. | 天啊 有些事总是不会变 |
[19:24] | Well, it’s good to see you. You look well. | 好吧 见到你很高兴 你看起来不错 |
[19:27] | – Maddie will be thrilled. – Where is she? | -麦迪会开心坏的 -她在哪里 |
[19:29] | I stopped by the house. No one was there. | 我去了家里 屋里没人 |
[19:31] | She’s at a friend’s. | 她在朋友那里 |
[19:33] | Isn’t it a school night? | 是不是学校有活动 |
[19:34] | It’s Christmas vacation, Harry. | 是圣诞放假 哈里 |
[19:37] | She’ll be home at 10:30. | 她十点半会回家 |
[19:38] | 30? Isn’t that kind of late? | 十点半吗 这有点晚吧 |
[19:40] | 30 seconds in, | 你才来了三十秒 |
[19:42] | you’re already accusing me of being a bad parent. | 就责备我不是个好家长了 |
[19:44] | Sorry. It’s not what I meant. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[19:46] | I was just looking forward to seeing her tonight. | 我只是想今晚见到她 |
[19:49] | Come by tomorrow. | 明天再来吧 |
[19:51] | We work late, but she’s up early. | 我们工作得很晚 但她起床很早 |
[19:54] | You look well. | 你看起来不错 |
[19:56] | Thanks. As do you. | 谢谢 你也一样 |
[19:59] | Eleanor, we’re waiting on you. | 埃莉诺 我们在等你 |
[20:03] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[20:06] | Harry. What a nice surprise. | 哈里 见到你真让我惊喜 |
[20:08] | God, it’s been donkey’s years. | 天啊 一晃多少年了 |
[20:10] | – Good to see you, Reggie. – Yeah, I’ll be there. | -很高兴见到你 瑞吉 -好的 我马上过去 |
[20:12] | It’s good to see you, old man. | 很高兴见到你 老伙计 |
[20:14] | – Come by the house, hmm? – I will. Thanks. | -有空来坐坐 好吗 -我会的 谢谢 |
[20:17] | I should get back to the table. | 我得回牌桌上去了 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:20] | I am glad to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[20:29] | 马戏团 酒店 赌场 | |
[20:29] | Hey, it’s Julia. Leave me a message. | 嘿 我是茱莉亚 请留言 |
[20:33] | Hey, it’s me. I’m just thinking about you. | 嘿 是我 我刚才在想你 |
[20:36] | Hope you’re having a good time with your dad. | 希望你和你父亲玩得开心 |
[20:38] | See you in a couple days. | 几天后见 |
[21:00] | Mom left a note you’d be coming. | 妈妈留了张纸条说你会来 |
[21:05] | Hey, Maddie. | 嘿 麦迪 |
[21:09] | Go ahead. Say it. | 继续 说吧 |
[21:12] | Say what? | 说啥 |
[21:14] | You can’t believe how big I’ve grown. | 你无法相信我长那么大了 |
[21:16] | Okay. I can’t believe it. | 是啊 我无法相信 |
[21:20] | Why do old people always say that? | 为什么老年人总是这么说 |
[21:22] | This is for you. Merry Christmas. | 这个送给你 圣诞快乐 |
[21:25] | Thanks. We’ll put it under the tree. | 谢谢 我们把它放在树下吧 |
[21:34] | Mom and Reggie are still asleep. | 妈妈和瑞吉还在睡觉 |
[21:52] | Wow. Deck the halls. | 哇 装饰得真好看 |
[21:56] | This is our Dickens’ village. | 这是我们的狄更斯村 |
[21:58] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是家庭传统 |
[22:00] | Every year we add another house. | 每年我们都加上另一间房子 |
[22:02] | All you’re missing is a little toy train. | 你们只缺一列玩具小火车 |
[22:05] | What’s in there? | 那是什么 |
[22:07] | Breakfast. | 早饭 |
[22:09] | You got a kitchen? | 能用厨房吗 |
[22:11] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:16] | You still like bananas, right? | 你还是喜欢吃香蕉 对吗 |
[22:17] | Uh-huh. | 对的 |
[22:18] | This place in L.A. I like to eat, | 在洛杉矶 我喜欢吃杜帕斯家的 |
[22:20] | Dupar’s, world-class pancakes. | 世界级的煎饼 |
[22:30] | Syrup on the bottom. My secret. | 底下放糖浆 独家秘制 |
[22:38] | – Any good? – It’s great. Delicious. | -怎么样 -很好 超级好吃 |
[22:41] | What’s delicious? Hello, Harry. | 什么东西好吃 你好 哈里 |
[22:44] | – Good morning, Reggie. – How are we today? | -早上好 瑞吉 -今天你怎么样 |
[22:46] | Very well, sir. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[22:47] | Harry made my favorite pancakes. | 哈里做了我最爱的煎饼 |
[22:48] | – Oh. Chocolate chip, hmm? – Banana. | -哦 巧克力薯片 是吗 -香蕉 |
[22:51] | Ah. Banana. Of course. | 啊 香蕉 当然了 |
[22:54] | Harry also made coffee. | 哈里还做了咖啡 |
[22:56] | Ah. Brilliant. | 啊 太好了 |
[22:57] | A man of many talents. | 真是多才多艺 |
[22:58] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[23:00] | Want a pancake? | 想来个煎饼吗 |
[23:01] | Hmm. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | I have to run to CVS and get some eye drops. | 我得去CVS药店 买点眼药水 |
[23:06] | Had some heavy smokers at the table last night. | 昨天牌桌上抽烟的人太多了 |
[23:11] | Got any plans today? | 今天打算怎么过 |
[23:12] | Hang out with you. | 和你一起玩呗 |
[23:14] | – Want to do something fun? – Sure. | -想做点有趣的事吗 -当然想 |
[23:17] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[23:21] | You been watching the news from L.A., | 你看了看洛杉矶新闻吗 |
[23:23] | this serial killer, Raynard Waits? | 关于那个连环杀手 瑞纳·韦茨 |
[23:25] | Yeah. We checked it out. | 看了 我们查过了 |
[23:27] | No trace of this guy prior to ’94. | 九四年之前没有这人的纪录 |
[23:29] | We still don’t know yet who the hell he really is. | 我们还是不知道这家伙是谁 |
[23:31] | Is this why you came? | 这就是你来的原因吗 |
[23:33] | To pick my brain about Waits? | 想来听听我的见解是吗 |
[23:34] | I came to see Maddie and you. | 我来是看你和麦迪的 |
[23:37] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[23:38] | Just thought since I was already here… | 既然来了我就想顺便问问 |
[23:41] | I don’t do that anymore. I don’t profile. | 我不做那个了 我不做人物侧写了 |
[23:43] | Except when you’re playing cards. | 除了玩牌的时候 |
[23:46] | Just thought you might be interested. | 我只是觉得你可能会感兴趣 |
[23:47] | – Well, I’m not. – Okay. | -我不感兴趣 -好吧 |
[23:50] | I bet you brought the murder books, didn’t you? | 我打赌你把谋杀案的档案都带来了 对吧 |
[23:52] | I made copies of relevant pages. | 我把有关的书页复印下来了 |
[23:55] | Copies? Is it even your case? | 复印 这到底是不是你的案子 |
[23:58] | You’re off the reservation, aren’t you? | 你有什么瞒着我 是吗 |
[24:01] | Waits keeps contacting me. Got me involved. | 韦茨一直打电话给我 把我卷进去了 |
[24:04] | I put together a travel book. It’s in the car. | 我把信息都收集起来了 就放在车里 |
[24:20] | Put it under the tree behind the presents. | 把它放在圣诞树下的礼物后面 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:32] | Now, keep your finger outside the trigger guard | 现在 把你的手指放在扳机护弓外面 |
[24:33] | till you’re pointing down range aiming at the target. | 直到你把枪的弹道瞄向目标 |
[24:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:37] | Cross your thumbs. | 交叉拇指 |
[24:38] | That’s good. Gives you better control. | 这样会好点 可以让你更好地控制 |
[24:40] | All right, now center mass. | 好的 现在瞄准中心点 |
[24:41] | That’s where you want to put your front sight. | 这就是你瞄准的地方 |
[24:44] | Use your finger pad, not the crook, okay? | 用指肚 不要用指弯 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:52] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好 |
[24:58] | Holy crap. | 额滴神啊 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:01] | Not bad. | 挺好 |
[25:03] | Oh, I didn’t get him. | 额 我没打到 |
[25:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:09] | Now, this time, I want you to shoot a few rounds, okay? | 现在 我要你连续射击一轮 好吗 |
[25:12] | But I want you to keep your finger on the trigger | 但是我要你射击的时候手指一直 |
[25:14] | between shots, all right? | 放在扳机上 好吗 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:21] | Okay, let her rip. | 好的 开火吧 |
[25:29] | Outstanding. | 很棒 |
[25:31] | – You’re a natural. – Am I? | -真是天生的射手 -是吗 |
[25:33] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that? | 你知道射击有多难吗 |
[25:37] | This is so much fun. | 好好玩 |
[25:39] | – Let’s do the zombie target. – Okay. | -咱们打僵尸靶吧 -好 |
[25:45] | So, what’s he done? | 他犯了什么事 |
[25:47] | Just wanted to talk to him. | 只想跟他谈谈 |
[25:48] | Cold case. | 冷门案件 |
[25:50] | John Edward Stokes. | 约翰·爱德华·斯托克斯 |
[25:51] | Checks in on schedule. | 按时上班 |
[25:53] | Passes his drug test, | 通过了毒品测验 |
[25:55] | been at the same job for over a year. | 干这一行超过了一年 |
[25:57] | Wish they could all be like him. | 真希望大家都能像他那样 |
[25:59] | I should be so lucky. | 我就轻松多了 |
[26:00] | Current address? | 现在的地址 |
[26:02] | Uh, he was living with a girlfriend. | 他之前有个同居的女友 |
[26:05] | They broke up, so he’s been sofa surfing | 分手了 所以他一直在四处睡沙发 |
[26:07] | for the past few days looking for a place of his own. | 这几天在给自己找适合的住处 |
[26:10] | I’ll give you the work address. | 我给你他的工作地点 |
[26:14] | So, I wanted to be a veterinarian, | 我想当一名兽医 |
[26:17] | – but now I think I’m gonna be a cop. – Popped that zombie | 但现在我应该会成为一名警察 -在僵尸的双眼之间 |
[26:21] | right between the eyes. | 开枪爆头 |
[26:23] | When they start showing up in L.A., | 他们什么时候开始在洛杉矶出现的话 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna give you a call. | 我会告诉你的 |
[26:27] | I’m being very serious, Harry. | 我可是很严肃的 哈里 |
[26:28] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[26:30] | You know, mom says | 要知道 妈妈说过 |
[26:32] | you’re the best detective she’s ever met. | 你是她见过的最优秀的警探 |
[26:34] | – She said that? – Mm-hmm. | -她这么说过吗 -嗯 |
[26:36] | Okay. So I’ve been reading about you on the Internet. | 好吧 我在网上读到过关于你的新闻 |
[26:40] | – Yeah-huh. – The trial. | -是么 -那次庭审 |
[26:43] | They found you guilty. | 他们认为你有罪 |
[26:45] | Not exactly. It was a civil trial. | 不完全正确 那是一次民事审判 |
[26:48] | They ruled against me sort of. | 他们有点针对我 |
[26:50] | Fined me a whole dollar. | 罚了我一块钱 |
[26:52] | – Oh, well, that’s not so bad. – Nah. | -好吧 还不算太坏 -是的 |
[26:58] | Is it true your mom was a prostitute? | 你的妈妈真的是妓女吗 |
[27:01] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[27:03] | She did her best to take care of me. | 她尽了她最大的努力来照顾我 |
[27:06] | And somebody killed her? | 有人杀了她 |
[27:08] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 是这样 |
[27:10] | I wish you could have met your grandmother. | 我真希望你能见到你的祖母 |
[27:13] | You would have loved her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[27:14] | She would have loved you. | 她也会很爱你 |
[27:24] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[27:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 有什么可以效劳 女士 |
[27:26] | When you go back to L.A… | 等你回到洛杉矶 |
[27:29] | Can we Skype? | 我们可以用Skype视频聊天吗 |
[27:31] | Skype? | Skype是什么 |
[27:33] | Is that like Hulu? | 就是像葫芦网那种东西吗(类似facebook的交友网站) |
[27:35] | Jesus, Eleanor, don’t be sore. | 天哪 埃莉诺 别愁眉苦脸的 |
[27:37] | What? Are you anti-gun now? | 怎么 你现在是反枪人士吗 |
[27:38] | What if I were? | 是又怎么样 |
[27:39] | You didn’t even bother to find out. | 你又不会问我 |
[27:41] | Okay, sorry. Next time I’ll ask. | 好吧 对不起 下次我会问的 |
[27:45] | Look, Harry, for Maddie’s sake, | 听着 哈里 为了麦迪着想 |
[27:47] | I’m all for you being in our lives, | 我对你出现在我们生活中没有意见 |
[27:49] | but not if it’s Harry the fun-loving dad | 但我不想让她觉得哈里是有趣可爱的老爸 |
[27:52] | and me the disapproving, disciplinarian mom. | 而我是令人失望而又无趣的老妈 |
[27:55] | First time I’ve ever been accused of being fun-loving. | 我可是第一次因为有趣可爱而被责备 |
[28:01] | Look at the Waits stuff? | 看了韦茨的案件吗 |
[28:03] | You knew I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[28:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[28:07] | When I heard the name Raynard Waits, | 当我听到瑞纳·韦茨这个名字 |
[28:10] | I thought it was an alias. | 我以为这是个外国人 |
[28:13] | There’s this character in medieval French literature, | 很有中世纪的法国文学的味道 |
[28:16] | Reynard the fox. | 狐狸瑞纳 |
[28:17] | Reynard means fox. | 瑞纳的意思是狐狸 |
[28:18] | Anyway, he’s sly and selfish, | 无论如何 他的确即狡猾又自私 |
[28:20] | and he uses his cunning to triumph over brute strength. | 他用他的智慧战胜蛮力 |
[28:24] | Usually a dull-witted wolf. | 通常会击败一只呆头呆脑的狼 |
[28:26] | Puts me the dull-witted wolf. | 我就是那只呆头呆脑的狼 |
[28:29] | You’re a cop, so you symbolize brute strength. | 你是个警察 所以你就象征着蛮力 |
[28:32] | So, he taunts and calls you | 他打电话嘲笑你 |
[28:34] | because he’s reveling in outwitting you. | 是因为他陶醉于以智取胜你 |
[28:36] | Convinced he’s smarter than we are. | 他相信自己比我们聪明百倍 |
[28:38] | That’s typical of psychopaths. | 这是典型的精神病患者 |
[28:40] | Anyway, in the stories, | 总而言之 在故事里 |
[28:42] | he has a castle where he goes to hide, | 他有一座城堡以供藏身 |
[28:44] | a place where he Waits. | 一个让他等待的地方 |
[28:45] | So, things he took from the hardware store… | 所以 他从五金店拿走的东西 |
[28:49] | The sump pump, the lights… these are all for his lair. | 浅池泵 灯 这些都是为了他的老巢 |
[28:52] | What about the mothballs? | 樟脑丸呢 |
[28:53] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[28:55] | my dad used to throw them under the house | 我父亲经常把这些扔在房子下面 |
[28:57] | to get rid of the rats. | 用来驱赶老鼠 |
[28:58] | Okay, so basement or dungeon. | 好吧 这样的话 地下室或地牢 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:02] | Now, his familiarity with these folk tales | 然而 他对这些民间故事很熟悉 |
[29:04] | is unusual for an American, | 这对一个美国人来说不太正常 |
[29:06] | so he’s probably French or has a French background | 所以他也许是一个法国人或有着法国血统 |
[29:10] | or studied French in school. | 或者在学校学习法语 |
[29:12] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[29:15] | I was looking into the coroner’s report. | 我读了验尸官的报告 |
[29:18] | The other detectives | 其他的警探 |
[29:19] | characterize Waits as homosexual, | 认为韦茨是个同性恋 |
[29:21] | but I don’t think that’s right. | 但我不这么认为 |
[29:23] | Preys on gay men, prostitutes, hustlers. | 他专对男同性恋者 妓女 皮条客下手 |
[29:25] | Yeah, but I don’t think he sees himself as gay, | 是的 但我觉得他不认为自己是同性恋 |
[29:28] | or at least he’s deeply conflicted. | 或者说至少他很矛盾 |
[29:30] | Because look, the two rapes that we know of, | 因为你看 我们所知道的两起强奸案 |
[29:34] | they were post-mortem and they were brutal, | 验尸证明她们遭到了残酷的对待 |
[29:36] | which means he can only achieve an erection | 这意味着他只在怒火满值后 |
[29:39] | after the satisfaction of that rage. | 才能勃起 |
[29:41] | Any idea of the origin of that rage? | 你对愤怒的原因 有什么想法吗 |
[29:44] | Well, murderers who exhibit this kind of behavior | 表现出这种行为的凶手 |
[29:47] | usually were sexually abused as children, | 一般都在儿童时期遭到过虐待或性侵犯 |
[29:49] | so my guess is he was raped as a boy | 所以我猜他小时候被强奸过 |
[29:51] | and what started out as revenge | 然后以此为报复 |
[29:53] | has become a compulsion. | 已经成为了强迫症 |
[29:55] | The hardware store, jacking of the truck. | 五金店 车里藏尸 |
[29:58] | He’s breaking pattern. | 他正在改变模式 |
[30:01] | He’s playing his endgame. | 他准备实行最后的计划 |
[30:05] | He likes the risk, the adrenaline rush, the dare. | 他喜欢冒险 刺激 挑战 |
[30:09] | He wants attention, especially yours. | 他希望受到关注 尤其是你的 |
[30:12] | But I doubt you’re gonna take this guy alive. | 但我怀疑你会不会抓到活的 |
[30:15] | I don’t think he’ll let you. | 我觉得他不会让你抓到活的 |
[30:20] | Can I bring Taylor to the Kleiners’ party? | 我可以带泰勒到凯琳娜的聚会上去吗 |
[30:22] | Are we going? Did we RSVP? | 我们要去参加吗 我们有给回复吗 |
[30:24] | – I didn’t, did you? – Mnh-mnh. | -我没有 你呢 -没有 |
[30:26] | I thought you weren’t speaking to Tay. | 我以为你不跟泰说话了 |
[30:28] | That was last month. | 那是上个月的事了 |
[30:29] | I’ll call Gina. | 我会给金娜打电话的 |
[30:31] | The Lau’s flew in last night. | 昨晚刘闯进家门了 |
[30:33] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:34] | – Mrs. Lau is a kleptomaniac. – No kidding. | -刘太太是个盗窃癖 -不是吧 |
[30:37] | She knows exactly what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在做什么 |
[30:38] | The last time she was here, | 她上一次在这里 |
[30:39] | she nicked a Rolex from the gift shop. | 从礼品店偷了一个劳力士 |
[30:41] | A $30,000 Rolex. | 价值3万美元 |
[30:43] | What happened to her? | 后来怎么了 |
[30:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[30:47] | Mr. Lau lost $300,000 at Pai Gow, | 刘先生在牌桌上输了30万 |
[30:49] | so the hotel let her keep it. | 所以酒店让她把表留下 |
[30:51] | Cost of doing business. | 做生意的成本 |
[30:52] | Darling, everybody loves your trifle. | 亲爱的 大家都喜欢你做的蛋糕 |
[30:53] | You should make that for the Kleiners. | 你真应该参加凯琳娜的聚会 |
[30:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:56] | Gina’s always so snarky about my trifle. | 金娜从没喜欢过我做的蛋糕 |
[30:59] | Would you excuse me for a minute? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[31:00] | I just got to make a quick call. | 我去打个电话 |
[31:07] | – Hey, Harry. – Jerry. | -嘿 哈里 -杰瑞 |
[31:10] | – You in Vegas? – Yeah. | -你在拉斯维加斯吗 -是的 |
[31:12] | – How’s Eleanor? – Good. | -埃莉诺怎么样 -很好 |
[31:14] | And Maddie? | 麦迪呢 |
[31:15] | All good. Anything new? | 都很好 有什么新消息 |
[31:18] | Waits is lying low. Not a sign. | 韦茨没动静 一点迹象也没有 |
[31:20] | He call you? | 他打给你了吗 |
[31:21] | Must have lost my number. | 他肯定忘记我号码了 |
[31:24] | – Talk to Stokes’ P.O.? – Yeah. | -和斯托克斯的假释官谈过了吗 -是的 |
[31:26] | Yeah, Jerry, you were supposed to call me. | 嘿 杰瑞 你应该给我打电话的 |
[31:29] | He’s working at a car wash on Pico. | 他在皮科当洗车工 |
[31:31] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我马上过来 |
[31:32] | This is why I didn’t call you. | 这就是为什么我不给你打电话的原因 |
[31:33] | Stay put. It’ll keep till you get back. | 留在那儿 等你回来再说 |
[31:35] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他又不会去别的地方 |
[31:37] | Enjoy Christmas with your family. | 好好跟家人享受圣诞吧 |
[31:39] | You know what, Jerry? Would you… | 杰瑞 你能不能 |
[31:46] | Goddamn it. | 你妹的 |
[31:54] | It’s got pepper in it. | 里面有辣椒 |
[31:57] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:59] | I’m gonna try this. | 我要试试这个 |
[32:00] | Something’s come up with a case I’m working on. | 工作上发生了一些事 |
[32:02] | Got to go back to L.A. | 我要回洛杉矶了 |
[32:03] | That’s a bit of bad luck. What a shame. | 真不幸 太遗憾了 |
[32:06] | – You’re leaving? – I’m sorry. | -你要走了吗 -对不起 |
[32:07] | But it’s Christmas, and I bought you a present. | 可这是圣诞节啊 我给你买了礼物 |
[32:10] | – I can run home and get it. – No need. | -我可以回家拿给你 -不用了 |
[32:12] | I’ll be back on Christmas day. | 圣诞那天我会回来的 |
[32:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:18] | -Can I, uh… – oh, no, no, no. | -那就我来 -哦 不 不 |
[32:20] | Don’t be silly. We’ve got this. | 别犯傻了 我们自己付 |
[32:21] | Thanks, young man. | 谢了 年轻人 |
[32:34] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[32:37] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[32:39] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[32:42] | I meant it. I’ll be back. | 我是认真的 我会回来的 |
[32:48] | I got you a present, too, | 我也给你买了礼物 |
[32:49] | but I didn’t have time to wrap it. | 可是我没时间包装 |
[32:51] | You need a new phone. | 你需要一个新手机 |
[32:54] | Is that a smartphone? | 智能手机吗 |
[32:56] | Smarter than the one you got. | 至少比你现在用的那个智能 |
[32:58] | I hope it’s not smarter than me. | 希望别比我还聪明 |
[32:59] | That’s very thoughtful. Thanks. | 很贴心 谢了 |
[33:02] | – Be careful. – Always. | -注意安全 -从来都是 |
[33:27] | Mr. District Attorney, thank you for coming. | 检察官先生 谢谢你的到来 |
[33:30] | Well, I don’t have much time. | 好了 我没有太多时间 |
[33:32] | The wife and I have tickets | 我和妻子还等着 |
[33:33] | for “The Messiah” At Disney Hall. | 去迪士尼看《弥赛亚》 |
[33:37] | This Waits fiasco. | 关于韦茨的事情 |
[33:39] | The district attorney and L.A.P.D. | 在六点新闻里放 |
[33:41] | Trading punches on the 6:00 news | 检察官和洛杉矶警察打太极 |
[33:43] | Undermines public confidence. | 会破坏政府公信力 |
[33:45] | And it’s not doing anything | 而这些对于我们抓捕 |
[33:46] | to help us apprehend Raynard Waits. | 瑞纳·韦茨没有任何好处 |
[33:48] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[33:50] | Cooperation is always preferable to conflict. | 合作总比冲突好 |
[33:54] | Which is why I’ve refrained | 这就是我为什么没有 |
[33:56] | from releasing my copy of the video. | 播放我手中备份视频的原因 |
[34:02] | Your copy? | 你有备份 |
[34:08] | Ahh. | 啊哈 |
[34:12] | I think that video cuts both ways, don’t you? | 我认为视频有利有弊 不是吗 |
[34:16] | Waits’ escape while in L.A.P.D. Custody. | 韦茨在洛杉矶警察的看管下潜逃了 |
[34:21] | Well, it certainly shows you ordering Detective Bosch | 当然 它也证明了是你命令博斯警探 |
[34:24] | to loosen Waits’ handcuffs. | 解开韦茨的手铐 |
[34:25] | And once the shooting starts, | 一旦播放出去 |
[34:28] | the unsympathetic observer might conclude you were… | 无情的观众可能会认为你 |
[34:32] | What’s the word? | 怎么说好呢 |
[34:35] | …cowering behind Escobar | 当韦茨开那致命一枪的时候 |
[34:37] | when Waits fired the fatal shot. | 蜷缩在埃斯科瓦尔后面 |
[34:40] | What do you want, Irv? | 你想要什么 警官 |
[34:41] | You stand a good chance of becoming L.A.’s next mayor. | 你很可能会成为洛杉矶的下一任市长 |
[34:44] | I did until a few days ago. | 是的 几天前还有可能 |
[34:47] | Well, if we catch Waits quickly, | 如果我们能尽快抓到韦茨 |
[34:49] | you’ve still got the white West Side. | 你仍然会得到西区白人的支持 |
[34:53] | As long as the video doesn’t come out… | 前提是视频没有流传出去 |
[34:55] | L.A. Is a three-piece suit. | 洛杉矶由三大块组成 |
[34:59] | Black, white, and brown. | 黑 白 棕 |
[35:00] | You need two out of three | 你需要三分之二的支持 |
[35:02] | to get elected mayor in this town. | 才能当选这座城市的市长 |
[35:03] | My endorsement would go a long way | 我一句话就能让你 |
[35:06] | in the black community. | 在黑人区得到支持 |
[35:12] | Everyone knows I’ve been a fierce critic | 大家都知道我一直 |
[35:15] | of the current chief. | 不看好现任局长 |
[35:19] | Where is he from originally? | 他是从哪儿来的 |
[35:22] | Boston? | 波士顿 |
[35:23] | Philly. | 费城 |
[35:25] | It’s crucial the next chief be a native angeleno, | 如果下一任局长是本地的洛杉矶人 |
[35:30] | someone from within the department | 而且还是从部门内部 |
[35:33] | who’s risen through the ranks. | 调任上来的就好了 |
[35:36] | That would be a wise choice. | 这才是个明智的选择 |
[35:44] | Enjoy “The Messiah.” | 好好享受《弥赛亚》 |
[35:45] | I understand they have | 我知道本季他们请了一个 |
[35:47] | a particularly fine tenor this season. | 特别好听的男高音 |
[36:01] | He’ll fuck you if he can. | 如果可以他会干死你的 |
[36:05] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[36:15] | That’s Stokes. | 那是斯托克斯 |
[36:25] | Mank, it’s Harry. | 曼克 我是哈里 |
[36:26] | Hey, Harry. How’s it going? | 嘿 哈里 怎么样了 |
[36:28] | Edgar and I are at the car wash. | 埃德加和我在洗车场 |
[36:29] | You got a unit can back us up | 你有人手可以支援我们 |
[36:31] | on a witness scoop case he rabbits? | 监视他 防止他逃跑吗 |
[36:32] | Pico and Beverly Glen? | 在皮科的贝弗利峡谷吗 |
[36:33] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, I’ll call West L.A. | 好的 行 我会打给洛杉矶西区 |
[36:35] | I want to keep it off the radar. | 我想暗着来 |
[36:38] | Work with coppers I know. | 派我认识的警察来 |
[36:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | Uh, I’ll send a car. | 我会派一辆车 |
[36:43] | Edge and Brasher. | 还有埃奇和布拉舍 |
[36:44] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 这样可以吗 |
[36:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[36:48] | All right. Roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[36:50] | New cellphone? | 新手机 |
[36:52] | Present from my ex. | 前妻的礼物 |
[36:53] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[36:55] | Didn’t know they still made flip phones. | 不知道他们还做翻盖手机 |
[36:57] | Just for guys like me. | 就为了我这样的人才做的 |
[36:59] | We brace Stokes up front. | 我们在前面牵制住斯托克斯 |
[37:01] | You guys cover the back just in case. | 你们在后面以防万一 |
[37:03] | Lot of these car-wash guys are on the run | 这里的许多洗车工都是 |
[37:05] | from La Migra mostly. | 非法移民的 |
[37:06] | They make us, could be mayhem. | 被发现身份的话可能会引起骚乱 |
[37:08] | So we don’t want them to make us. | 所以我们不希望被发现 |
[37:09] | Keep it simple. Low key. | 干净利落点 |
[37:10] | How about weapons? | 万一有武器呢 |
[37:11] | Stokes’ record says no guns. | 斯托克斯的档案里没有用枪的记录 |
[37:13] | We just want to ask him a few questions. | 我们只是问他一些问题 |
[37:15] | No drama. | 不会有事的 |
[37:18] | That’s Stokes’. Silver Porsche. | 那就是斯托克斯 擦银色保时捷那个 |
[37:29] | Yo, 5-0, 5-0! | 哟 是警察 警察 |
[37:31] | Policia! | 警察来了 |
[37:34] | John Stokes, L.A.P.D. | 约翰·斯托克斯 我们是洛杉矶警局的 |
[37:35] | Want to ask you a few questions. | 想问你几个问题 |
[37:37] | Shit! Damn it! | 见鬼 靠 |
[37:39] | Stop, asshole! Stop! | 停下混蛋 停下 |
[37:41] | Hey! Stop! Hey! | 嘿 停下 嘿 |
[37:43] | Hey! Damn it! | 嘿 混蛋 |
[37:46] | Did you hear what I said?! | 听见我说什么了吗 |
[37:47] | I told you I just want to ask you some questions. | 我说了我只是想问你几个问题 |
[37:50] | – About what? – Aah! | -关于什么 -啊 |
[37:51] | Oh! You okay, partner? | 你还好吧 搭档 |
[37:52] | Good. I’m good. Go, go, go. | 还好 我还好 快快 追 |
[37:54] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:57] | Red, red, red. He’s going out the back. | 警告 警告 他们往后面跑了 |
[38:10] | He took an alleyway! | 他进了小巷 |
[38:17] | 6-William-21. | 6W21号 |
[38:18] | Officers in foot pursuit, | 警察在 |
[38:20] | north bound Beverly Glen, Pico, | 位于北界贝弗利峡谷追逐 |
[38:22] | on an ADW on a P.O. Suspect. | 假释中的嫌犯 |
[38:24] | Suspect is male, white, approximately 34 years of age. | 嫌犯为男 白人 大约34岁 |
[38:28] | Requesting backup and airship. | 请求空中和后备支援 |
[38:32] | Jerry. He went in to one of these apartment complexes, | 杰里 他进了一个复式公寓 |
[38:35] | north side of the car wash! | 在洗车房的北边 |
[38:36] | Go in the garage. | 进到车库里 |
[38:37] | He might be looking to boost a ride. | 他可能在找机会逃跑 |
[39:04] | Stop right there. | 站着别动 |
[39:16] | What did I say? | 听见了么 |
[39:23] | Stop right there. | 停在那里 |
[39:40] | Stop right there. Don’t move. | 停在那里 别动 |
[39:43] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[39:44] | Turn around! Hand against the wall! | 转过来 手靠墙 |
[39:46] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[39:48] | I tell you not to move, you don’t fucking move! | 我让你不要动 不许动 |
[39:52] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[39:54] | Don’t you fucking move! | 他妈的不许动 |
[39:55] | Don’t shoot, man! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[39:57] | Don’t move! Don’t shoot! | 不许动 不许动 |
[39:58] | – Get on the ground. – I didn’t do it! | -趴在地上 -我什么都没做 |
[40:00] | Get on the fucking ground. Grab that ground! | 趴在地上 抓住地面 |
[40:01] | – I didn’t do it! – Shut your fucking mouth. | -我什么都没做 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:03] | I didn’t do it, man! | 我什么都没做 伙计 |
[40:06] | Ow. | 哦 |
[40:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:16] | – You hit? – It wasn’t me. | -你受伤了 -不是我干的 |
[40:18] | Just breathe. | 保持呼吸 |
[40:19] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[40:20] | You’ll be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[40:21] | Bullet didn’t penetrate the vest. | 子弹没有穿透防弹衣 |
[40:23] | You’re okay. | 你还好 |
[40:25] | Come on, man. Don’t let him kill me. | 拜托了 别让他杀了我 |
[40:26] | – I didn’t do anything! – Shut the fuck up! | -我什么都没干 -闭上你的嘴 |
[40:28] | Julia! Shit! | 朱莉亚 混蛋 |
[40:30] | You motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[40:31] | Edge! Edge! | 埃奇 埃奇 |
[40:33] | Edge! Knock that shit off! | 埃奇 把这混蛋弄走 |
[40:34] | Edge! | 埃奇 |
[40:35] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[40:42] | Get him the fuck out of here. | 把他弄走 |
[40:44] | It hurts. | 好疼啊 |
[40:45] | Shit. | 真讨厌 |
[40:46] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[40:48] | – Process that area? – No. | -周边都搜索了吗 -没 |
[40:51] | You saw what happened? | 你看到事情经过了吗 |
[40:54] | Some of it. | 一点 |
[40:55] | You saw him go for my gun, right? | 你看到他拿了我的枪 是吗 |
[40:57] | You’re in shock. | 你受到了惊吓 |
[40:59] | Don’t say anything to anyone. | 别对别人说起任何事 |
[41:01] | Talk to your rep first before you give a statement. | 先和你的工会代表谈谈 再发表言论 |
[41:03] | You hear me, Julia? | 听到了吗 茱莉亚 |
[41:04] | Think about how it went down first | 在你告诉任何人之前 |
[41:06] | before you say anything to anyone. | 先自己好好想想事情的经过 |
[41:11] | Harry, what the hell happened? | 哈里 到底发生了什么 |
[41:12] | – I’m not sure. – You leaving? | -我不确定 -你这就走了吗 |
[41:15] | What about F.I.D.? | 鉴证科那边怎么办 |
[41:16] | I’ll talk to them at the station. | 我会在警局和他们谈的 |
[41:18] | I got to get this asshole to safety. | 我得把这个混蛋送到安全的地方 |
[41:23] | Broke my fucking rib. | 我的肋骨断了 |
[41:24] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你还活着就很幸运了 |
[41:27] | If you want to stay alive, you do what I say. | 如果你还想活下去 就照我说的做 |
[41:29] | I’m gonna put you in a room. | 我会送你到一个房间里 |
[41:30] | You talk to nobody but me, okay? | 只能跟我一个人谈话 知道吗 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |