时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Okay, listen up. | 各位听好了 |
[00:17] | I want every call, no matter how trivial, charted on the map. | 不管报警电话的来源地有多么微不足道 都给我标注在地图上面 |
[00:21] | You get a hot shot, a cluster, you send a car. | 收到枪击案或者聚众斗殴的消息 派辆车去就够了 |
[00:23] | I don’t care if somebody calls, | 不管有人打电话来 |
[00:25] | Says they saw a guy with a band-aid on his nose, | 说看到某个人鼻子上贴着创可贴还是眼睛被打青了 |
[00:27] | black eye… get the location, put it on the map. | 我只要你们拿到具体位置 标在地图上 |
[00:31] | Okay. Head on a swivel. Let’s find this asshole. | 好吧 脑子转快一点 我们要一起找到这个混蛋 |
[00:39] | – Anything, Kiz? – Not a lot of working cameras over there. | -有发现吗 琪兹 -那里有用的摄像头不多 |
[00:43] | Bangers see to that. | 那一带是混混的地盘 |
[00:44] | Jerry, what do you got on the abandoned factory? | 杰瑞 关于那所废弃的工厂有什么发现吗 |
[00:46] | I went back on the title search 40 years. | 我查了四十年间该地的土地所有权证书 |
[00:48] | Started as cold storage, then a brake-pad | 它最开始是间仓库 之后是刹车片工厂 |
[00:50] | – factory, home insulation. – Insulation. | -家用绝缘材料厂 -绝缘材料 |
[00:53] | Waits said his father worked in that area, | 韦茨说过他父亲曾在那一片工作 |
[00:55] | Got sick from asbestos or something. | 还因为石棉什么的生过病 |
[00:56] | That’s how he knew the place. | 他就是这么知道那地方 |
[00:57] | Kiz, we’re gonna need the van video. | 琪兹 我们要看一下车上的监控 |
[00:59] | Take a look what Waits said on the ride over. | 看看韦茨一路上都说了些什么 |
[01:01] | – On it. – Hey. | -好的 -嘿 |
[01:03] | Phones ringing off the hook. That’s a good sign. | 来电不断啊 是件好事 |
[01:05] | Yeah, lots of sightings. Nothing solid yet. | 是啊 目击线索很多 但没什么有用的信息 |
[01:07] | We think he abandoned a jacked pickup in Lincoln Heights. | 我们认为他在林肯高地遗弃了一辆皮卡车 |
[01:11] | Owner was found in the back under a tarp, shot in the face. | 车主面部中枪 盖在一块防水布下 |
[01:13] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[01:15] | So we’re searching the alleys in the area, going house to house. | 所以我们正在挨家挨户地搜查那片区域 |
[01:19] | My guess is he probably stole another vehicle | 我猜他可能在那个街区 |
[01:21] | – in that neighborhood. – What do you want me to do, Harry? | -又偷了一辆车 -你需要我做些什么吗 哈里 |
[01:25] | – Waits got Crate’s badge and gun. – Fuck me. | -韦茨拿走了竹竿的警徽和枪 -靠 |
[01:29] | All right, we got to put out an all-units broadcast. | 好吧 我们必须通知所有的部门 |
[01:31] | Can you write something up, get it out to communications? | 你能详细地写下来吗 以便沟通 |
[01:34] | Yeah. Oh, man. Pounds is gonna shit blood. | 好 哦 对了 庞兹肯定要发飙的 |
[01:37] | Forget Pounds, all right? | 别提他了 好吗 |
[01:38] | Let’s grab up this asshole, get Crate’s stuff back. | 抓住这个混蛋 拿回竹竿的东西 |
[01:41] | Yeah, right. | 对 对 |
[03:30] | Offering a fat reward wouldn’t hurt, sir. | 提供一笔丰厚的奖金是无伤大雅的 长官 |
[03:32] | I was also thinking we should bring in the marshals | 我认为我们应该让司法部 |
[03:34] | – and the bureau. – Chief, I’d say negative on the feds. | -和调查局介入此事 -长官 我不希望调查局介入 |
[03:38] | Our mess, we clean it up. | 我们闯了祸 我们自己收拾残局 |
[03:39] | You’re probably right, Irv. What else? | 你说的对 欧文 还有什么建议 |
[03:41] | Well, if I may, sir, | 长官 如果可以的话 |
[03:42] | I’d suggest putting together a fugitive task force. | 我建议成立一个追逃专案组 |
[03:45] | Off the top of my head, I’d say it’s a good idea. | 给我的第一感觉 这是个好主意 |
[03:48] | I’ll get back to you on that asap. | 我会尽快回复你的 |
[03:49] | That’d be all, chief? | 就这样吗 长官 |
[03:51] | Bit hectic on this end, as you could imagine. | 你应该知道大家为了这件事有多焦头烂额 |
[03:53] | Of course, Irv. All for now. Have a better one. | 当然 欧文 目前来说只能如此了 再接再厉 |
[03:57] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[03:59] | Incredible deal. | 机不可失 失不再来 |
[04:01] | If you help us advertise this fabulous showtime knife pack, | 如果你能够帮助我们宣传这款质量绝佳的刀套 |
[04:04] | you’ll also receive my latest invention free. | 你将免费获得我的最新发明 |
[04:08] | It’s the showtime solid flavor injector. | 固体香精喷油器 |
[04:10] | Come on over here, and I’ll show you how this works. | 过来 我给你演示一下该怎么用 |
[04:14] | Now, this is my new solid flavor injector. | 这是我最新研发的固体香精注射器 |
[04:17] | Over here, I have… | 看这里 我有 |
[04:29] | I’ll take it, and I’ll plunge it in, | 我拿着 然后我塞进去 |
[04:33] | and I’ll just inject it right into the center. | 然后直接向中间注射 |
[04:36] | It’s as easy as that. | 就这么简单 |
[04:38] | I was on live television with the solid flavor injector… | 我带着我的固体香精注射器正在为您直播 |
[04:43] | – Oh! – You left the door unlocked. | -哦 -你没锁门 |
[04:45] | David! | 大卫 |
[04:48] | – You’re home. – Ma, the back door… | -你回来了啊 -妈 后门 |
[04:52] | You left it unlocked. It’s not safe. | 你没关上 这不安全 |
[04:54] | Well, I opened the door to get some fresh air. | 我开着门是为了透气 |
[04:57] | – But I will be more careful. – I hope so. | -但我以后会小心的 -但愿如此 |
[05:01] | – How was your trip, David? – I don’t know. | -你的旅行怎么样 大卫 -不好说 |
[05:06] | Tiring. | 太累了 |
[05:07] | You know, mom, I thought I’d come stay with you | 妈 放假的时候我想和你待在一起 |
[05:09] | for the holidays, if that’s okay. | 可以吗 |
[05:11] | Oh. Oh, of course it’s okay. | 哦 哦 当然可以 |
[05:14] | You are more than welcome. Stay as long as you like. | 我求之不得呢 想待多久就待多久 |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 爱你 |
[05:19] | – Merci beaucoup. – De rein. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[05:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:26] | I think I’ve run out of my lupus medications. | 我的狼疮药似乎已经用完了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[05:31] | Looks like you got a little flare-up. | 你的疹子好像又长出来了 |
[05:33] | – Mm. – Well, I’ll take care of it tomorrow. | -嗯 -好啦 明天我去给你买 |
[05:40] | Are you hungry? Should I make dinner? | 你饿吗 需要我做饭吗 |
[05:42] | I am a little peckish. | 我确实有点饿了 |
[05:45] | No string beans. | 我不吃四季豆 |
[05:47] | No, no string beans. | 肯定 保证不做四季豆 |
[05:52] | Here you go. | 你先喝着 |
[05:55] | What a great holiday gift. | 多好的假日礼物啊 |
[05:56] | Call now, and you can finish all your gift shopping | 现在拨通电话 就可享受一通免费电话 |
[05:59] | for any holiday with one toll-free call. | 购得所有节日礼物的专属服务 |
[06:02] | Cardiology on call to the O.R. | 心脏科正在手术 |
[06:05] | Cardiology on call to the O. R. | 心脏科正在手术 |
[06:24] | Barrel, wake up. | 木桶 醒醒 |
[06:27] | – Oh. Harry. – Go home. Get some sleep. | -哦 哈里 -回家吧 回去休息一下 |
[06:34] | – What about you? – I’m wide awake. | -你呢 -我不困 |
[06:41] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:48] | – How’s he doing? – Still ticking. | -他现在怎么样 -还死不了 |
[06:51] | – He’s tough. – That he is. | -他很坚强 -确实如此 |
[06:58] | That’s one fucking bad break. Thanks, pal. | 刚才睡得真不爽 我走了 兄弟 |
[07:03] | To radiology. Dr. Sherman to radiology. | 放射科 谢尔曼医生速来放射科 |
[07:29] | – Chief. – How’s Detective Moore? | -局长 -摩尔警探怎么样了 |
[07:31] | Not out of the woods yet. | 还没醒过来 |
[07:33] | District Attorney held his press conference last night. | 地区检察官昨晚召开了媒体发布会 |
[07:36] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:38] | He dwelt at length on the fact that we let Waits get away. | 他揪着韦茨在我们手里脱逃这件事不放 |
[07:42] | In an hour, I’ll be announcing a fugitive task force | 一小时内 我会宣布成立一个追逃专案组 |
[07:45] | to apprehend Waits. Captain Pounds will be in command. | 来逮捕韦茨 庞兹队长会负责这件事 |
[07:48] | Pounds? I thought the idea was to apprehend Waits. | 庞兹 我以为重点在追逃韦茨 |
[07:51] | You’re to have no part of that task force, detective, | 你不能参加这个专案组 警探 |
[07:54] | or that investigation. Is that understood? | 包括侦查 明白吗 |
[07:56] | You’re throwing me to the wolves, chief. | 你是要把罪责都推给我一个人吗 长官 |
[07:58] | Detective in charge of the field trip is left off the task force. | 负责这片区域的警探顶不住压力所以离开专案组 |
[08:00] | What’s that say? | 这听起来像什么 |
[08:02] | I know too well your propensity for operating ad hoc, Bosch. | 我知道你非常擅长处理专案 博斯 |
[08:05] | Not this time. | 但这次真的不行 |
[08:07] | You want to help the department and yourself? | 你想为咱们部门和你自己做点好事吗 |
[08:09] | Close your case. | 那就停止调查 |
[08:11] | Find out who really killed the Delacroix boy. | 找到杀害那个德拉克洛瓦男孩的真凶 |
[08:13] | Prove Waits was lying from the start | 证明韦茨从一开始就撒谎了 |
[08:16] | and that o’Shea… was a fool for believing him. | 证明奥谢居然蠢到会相信他 |
[08:33] | – Look at this. – L.T. Pair you up? | -你在这儿呢 -上尉让你们两个搭档吗 |
[08:36] | – Yeah, for the Waits task force. – Till Crate comes off the D.L. | -是的 为了韦茨专案组临时组队 -直到竹竿度过危险期 |
[08:39] | Thought I sent you home to get some sleep. | 我不是让你回家休息会儿吗 |
[08:41] | I’ll sleep when this is over. I did change my shirt. | 这一切结束以后我会好好睡一觉 不过我确实换了一件衬衣 |
[08:44] | I want to look my best | 在我们抓住那个混蛋的时候 |
[08:45] | for the cameras when we catch that asshole. | 我想在摄像机里上相一点 |
[08:47] | You could use a fresh one, too, Harry. You’re kind of ripe. | 你也该换一件了 哈里 你都有点馊了 |
[08:50] | Oh! | 哦 |
[08:59] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[09:04] | – What’s up? – Check it out. | -怎么了 -看这个 |
[09:06] | Now I’d like to introduce Deputy Chief Irving… | 现在 有请监管这起案件的负责人 |
[09:08] | – Ohh! – … who will oversee this task force. | -哦 -副局长欧文 |
[09:11] | Oh, yeah, Tenzer’s teeing | 哦 是啊 藤泽为欧文 |
[09:13] | up Irving for his big moment in the sun. | 把光明的后路都铺好了 |
[09:16] | Thank you, Chief Tenzer. | 谢谢你 藤泽局长 |
[09:18] | Before I introduce Captain Pounds, | 在我介绍庞兹队长之前 |
[09:21] | I’d just like to assure the people of Los Angeles | 我想要向洛杉矶全城人民做出保证 |
[09:24] | that every effort is being made to apprehend this criminal. | 我们正在不遗余力地抓捕这名逃犯 |
[09:26] | I don’t get it. I don’t get it. | 我不明白 实在不明白 |
[09:29] | Why is Irving putting Pounds in charge of the posse? | 欧文为什么要让庞兹当队长 |
[09:32] | Doesn’t he want to catch this fucking guy? | 他难道不想抓住韦茨吗 |
[09:33] | – Exactly what I said to him before. – What’d he say? | -我之前就是这么跟他说的 -那他怎么说 |
[09:36] | Told me to mind my own business, so, I have. | 让我管好自己 所以 我就照做了 |
[09:38] | Edgar and I are headed out to the valley | 埃德加和我准备去月桂谷 |
[09:40] | to interview Arthur Delacroix’s father. | 询问亚瑟的父亲 |
[09:42] | But I wish them the best of luck. | 不过我还是祝他们好运 |
[09:44] | Oh, I almost forgot. Uh, visitor. | 哦 我差点忘了 来了个人 |
[09:46] | I stashed her in the L.T.’s office. Christine Waters. | 我让她在上尉的办公室等着呢 叫克里斯汀·沃特斯 |
[09:53] | Mrs. Waters? | 沃特斯夫人 |
[09:55] | Detective, I know you’re busy. | 警探 我知道你很忙 |
[09:57] | I wish you’d called. I’m on my way out. | 你应该事先打个电话的 我正准备出去 |
[10:00] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to ask a quick question in person, | 对不起 我只是想过来问一个问题 |
[10:03] | – not over the phone. – That’s fine. Sit down. | -不想通过电话 -好吧 请坐 |
[10:10] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么呢 |
[10:15] | I’ve been following the news. | 我一直在关注新闻 |
[10:16] | This man, this Waits person, did he kill my son? | 这个叫韦茨的男人 是他杀了我的儿子吗 |
[10:21] | Did he kill Arthur? | 是他杀了亚瑟吗 |
[10:23] | We don’t know yet. We’re still investigating. | 我们目前还不确定 仍在调查之中 |
[10:26] | What’s your personal opinion? | 你个人的看法呢 |
[10:31] | Your son was abused for years. | 你的儿子被虐待了好些年 |
[10:34] | His injuries were chronic and severe. | 他受的伤是长期的而且非常严重 |
[10:36] | So, it’s logical to suspect | 所以 最符合逻辑的解释是 |
[10:37] | that his death is connected to that abuse | 把他的死和他遭受的虐待联系起来 |
[10:40] | and not some random encounter with a stranger. | 而不是把注意力集中在他意外丧生于某个陌生人手下 |
[10:42] | You suspect Arthur’s father? | 你怀疑是亚瑟的父亲 |
[10:44] | As I said, we’re still investigating. | 正如我所说的 我们还在调查中 |
[10:46] | But this Waits person confessed. | 但是韦茨认罪了啊 |
[10:49] | But we’re not entirely convinced he was telling the truth. | 但我们并不能百分之百地确定他说的是真话 |
[10:55] | – Thank you for your time, detective. – Of course. | -谢谢你耐心解答 警探 -我的职责所在 |
[11:03] | All these years, I’ve had this daydream | 这些年 我一直做着这样的美梦 |
[11:06] | that my children were okay and doing well, | 我以为就算没有我 我的孩子们也会 |
[11:10] | even thriving without me. | 过得很好 |
[11:13] | That I’d see them again some day, | 然后某一天我会再见到他们 |
[11:14] | and that they’d forgive me. | 他们也会原谅我 |
[11:16] | Mrs. Waters, the situation you were in, | 沃特斯夫人 以你当时的处境 |
[11:19] | it must have been very difficult to know what to do. | 做决定一定是件非常困难的事 |
[11:22] | Oh, I knew what I was doing. | 哦 我很清楚我的决定 |
[11:27] | I saved myself at their expense. | 我成全了自己却牺牲了孩子 |
[11:32] | Not too late to go visit your daughter. While you’re still here. | 既然你人在这里 不如去看看你的女儿 一切都不会太晚 |
[11:40] | I’m afraid it is. | 恐怕已经晚了 |
[11:54] | Oh! | 哦 |
[11:56] | Oh, my pills, dear. The… the round one, please. | 哦 我的药片 亲爱的 那个 圆的那种 帮我拿一下 |
[11:59] | Whoa! Dizzy. | 哇哦 有点晕 |
[12:00] | No, ma. Ma, it’s triangles for the dizzies. | 不是 妈妈 三角形的才是治晕眩的 |
[12:03] | It’s the round ones for pain, remember? | 圆的是止疼的 记得吗 |
[12:05] | – Are you sure? – Yes. Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -当然 我很确定 |
[12:08] | I wrote it down for you. It’s on the fridge. | 我把它都写下来了 就贴在冰箱上 |
[12:11] | Oh, put the TV on, dear. | 哦 把电视打开 亲爱的 |
[12:17] | Oh, t-turn it up, please. Oh, a-and my… | 声音大一点 还 还有 我的 |
[12:22] | my glasses. Have you seen my glasses? | 我的眼镜 你看到我的眼镜了吗 |
[12:24] | I… I-I can’t find them anywhere. | 我 我到处都找不到 |
[12:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:29] | Oh! Would you do my pills, please? | 哦 你帮我配一下药 好吗 |
[12:33] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:35] | I went through the week’s worth while you were gone, | 你不在的时候 我一个人度过了一周 |
[12:37] | and I was very confused by the eighth day. | 第八天的时候我就有点神志不清了 |
[12:39] | Ma, after I do your meds, I have to go out for awhile. | 妈 帮你配好药以后 我要出去一会儿 |
[12:43] | – Why? – Um, for work. | -为什么 -去工作 |
[12:46] | But I-I won’t be gone long. | 不会去太久的 |
[12:47] | But it’s the holidays. | 但现在是假期啊 |
[12:49] | I mean, don’t these people know that you have family? | 我是说 那些人难道不知道你要陪家里人吗 |
[12:52] | Ma. | 妈 |
[12:54] | – Windows can wait! – Look, it’s my busy season. | -窗户不一定要现在擦 -现在是工作的繁忙期 |
[12:57] | Make hay while the sun shines. Isn’t that what you always say? | 要趁热打铁 这不是你经常说的吗 |
[13:01] | Well, maybe it’ll rain. Then you don’t have to wash windows. | 好吧 但可能会下雨 那样你就不用擦窗户了 |
[13:05] | – You can stay with me. – Hmm. | -那样你就可以陪在我身边了 -嗯 |
[13:11] | You’ve made up your mind about the father, right? | 你已经认定了是那个父亲 是吗 |
[13:13] | He’s the one? | 他就是凶手吗 |
[13:15] | Who else kicked the shit out of that kid every day? | 谁还能每天那么残忍地虐待孩子呢 |
[13:17] | – Waits’ confession? – That was him gaming the system. | -那韦茨的认罪呢 -他在和我们玩花样呢 |
[13:21] | It worked. | 他成功了 |
[13:23] | But I always try to keep | 但是我总是对嫌疑人和目击者 |
[13:25] | an open mind about suspects and witnesses. | 保持开放性的思维 |
[13:47] | Aww. That’s Buddy boy. | 啊哦 它叫巴迪 |
[13:51] | He’s looking for a treat. | 他在找食吃呢 |
[13:56] | Buddy. | 巴迪 |
[13:57] | About Arthur, Mr. Delacroix, | 德拉克洛瓦先生 关于亚瑟 |
[13:59] | We were hoping you might be able to give us | 我们希望你能够给我们提供 |
[14:02] | some background on your boy, maybe some names. | 一些你儿子的背景线索 比如说一些和他有关的人名 |
[14:04] | We’re trying to track down some of his friends from back then. | 我们正尝试去追查他过去的一些朋友 |
[14:06] | We need to talk to anybody who might know | 我们要和有可能知道 |
[14:08] | – where he went the day he disappeared. – It was a long time ago. | -他失踪那天行踪的人谈话 -那是很久之前的事情了 |
[14:12] | The picture. | 看这张照片 |
[14:28] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿到它的 |
[14:30] | – Your daughter. – My daughter? | -你女儿那里 -我女儿吗 |
[14:37] | What’d she say about me? | 她说了我什么吗 |
[14:38] | We mostly talked about Arthur. Could you look at the photo? | 我们大多谈论的是关于亚瑟的事 你能看下照片吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, that’s them. | 啊 是他们 |
[14:48] | He didn’t have any other friends, | 除了他们他没有其他朋友 |
[14:50] | just these bums he skateboarded with. | 就这些和他一起玩滑板的小混混们 |
[14:53] | The photo, sir. If you remember any names. | 这张照片 先生 你能回忆起任何名字吗 |
[14:57] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[15:00] | That’s Deuce… piece of shit. | 那是杜斯 人渣一个 |
[15:03] | This one here, that’s… that’s Pat. | 这个人 他是 他是帕特 |
[15:06] | Eh, maybe it was Paul. | 额 也许是保罗 |
[15:10] | The guy in the middle, Stokes. | 这个站在中间的家伙 是斯托克斯 |
[15:15] | Yeah. Arthur looked up to him. | 是的 亚瑟很崇拜他 |
[15:17] | He was older, a few years. Big deal when you’re that age. | 他比亚瑟大几岁 在那个年龄他算个大人物了 |
[15:20] | You remember any last names? | 你记得任何姓氏吗 |
[15:24] | Well, that was his last name… Stokes. | 嗯 那就是他的姓氏 斯托克斯 |
[15:27] | Uh, Johnny… Jimmy. | 额 约翰尼或者吉米 |
[15:31] | Hmm. Something like that. | 嗯 差不多那样 |
[15:34] | Something else maybe you could help us with. | 也许你可以在其他方面帮助我们 |
[15:37] | There’s no record of any missing-persons report. | 你并没有向警方报案你儿子失踪 |
[15:40] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[15:43] | – Of course I reported it. – To who? Not L.A.P.D. | -我当然报案了 -向谁 肯定不是洛杉矶警察局 |
[15:47] | Well, I’m sure I did. I went to the station. | 我确定我当时报案了 我去了警局 |
[15:50] | You might have gone to the station, but you didn’t file a report. | 你是去过警局 但是你没有正式报案 |
[15:53] | Your daughter says you told her you reported Arthur missing. | 你的女儿说你告诉她 亚瑟失踪的事你报了案 |
[15:56] | You lied to her. | 你对她说谎了 |
[15:59] | What really happened, Mr. Delacroix? | 到底发生了什么事 德拉克洛瓦先生 |
[16:04] | My boy went to school, and I never saw him again. | 我的儿子有一天去上学 然后我再也没有见过他了 |
[16:11] | The police did shit. End of story. | 而警察什么也没做 就这样 |
[16:14] | Till they find his body 20 years too late. | 直到20年后他们发现了他的尸体 已经太迟了 |
[16:17] | Why didn’t you report | 你为什么不在 |
[16:19] | your son missing that night or the next day? | 你儿子失踪的那天晚上或是第二天报案呢 |
[16:25] | He didn’t come home and didn’t come home. | 他一直都没有回家 |
[16:27] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你为什么不去报警 |
[16:31] | Is it because you already knew what had happened to him? | 是不是因为你已经知道在他发生了什么事 |
[16:35] | My god. | 我的天啊 |
[16:40] | Ohh. Ohh, what did I do? | 噢 噢 我做了什么 |
[16:45] | – What did I do? – What did you do, Mr. Delacroix? | -我到底做了什么 -你当时做了什么 德拉克洛瓦先生 |
[16:50] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[16:53] | – I killed my boy. – Okay. All right. | -是我杀了我的儿子 -好吧 好吧 |
[16:57] | – Arthur. – Okay, Mr. Delacroix. Change of plans. | -亚瑟 -好吧 德拉克洛瓦先生 计划有变 |
[17:00] | We’re gonna drive you into Hollywood and get some coffee in you. | 我们会开车把你带到好莱坞 然后给你喝杯咖啡清醒一下 |
[17:03] | I did it. I killed Arthur. | 我做的 是我杀了亚瑟 |
[17:06] | I confess. I want to plead guilty, okay? | 我自首 我想要认罪 可以吗 |
[17:08] | Come on, Mr. Delacroix. Let’s get you out of here, okay? Come on. | 起来 德拉克洛瓦先生 我们先离开这里 可以吗 走吧 |
[17:12] | We’re gonna have to cuff you before we put you in the car. | 在我们把你送进车里之前得先给你铐上手铐 |
[17:14] | – What about Buddy? – Who? | -那巴迪呢 -谁 |
[17:16] | – My cat. – I’ll take care of Buddy, sir. | -我的猫 -我会照顾好巴迪的 先生 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | Obliged to address widespread reception | 这些社区的不平等政策 |
[17:33] | of unequal policing in these communities. | 必须得到广泛关注 |
[17:36] | There is still no word yet if the president plans | 迄今为止仍没有任何确切消息证实总统 |
[17:38] | to travel at some point to the community. | 有计划对社区做出一定的整改 |
[17:41] | Los Angeles police chief John Tenzer announced today | 洛杉矶警局警长约翰·藤泽在今天宣布 |
[17:44] | a reward of $150, 000 for information | 悬赏15万美金给提供信息 |
[17:48] | leading to the arrest and conviction of Raynard Waits | 并帮助警方将瑞纳·韦茨缉拿归案的人 |
[17:51] | in what some now are | 现在人们把他 |
[17:52] | calling the largest manhunt in this city’s… | 称作城市头号通缉犯 |
[17:58] | After he’s caffeinated, | 他喝过咖啡后 |
[17:59] | we better slap a breathalyzer on him, too. | 我们最好扇他一巴掌让他更清醒 |
[18:01] | Don’t want some defense attorney arguing the | 我可不想让辩护律师以他未清醒为由 |
[18:04] | confession’s no good because he was still in the bag. | 说他的认罪是无效的 |
[18:10] | Oh, shit. Pull over. Pull over now! | 噢 妈的 停车 靠边停车 |
[18:19] | God damn it! | 我的天啊 |
[18:22] | That’s some foul shit! | 这太恶心了 |
[18:25] | – This one’s on you, partner. – No. Wait, what? | -这次轮到你了 搭档 -不 等等 什么 |
[18:27] | – I got the last one. – No fucking way. | -上一次是我处理的 -没门儿 |
[18:28] | Yeah, tranny hooker, jell-o shots, falafel? | 啊哈 妓女把果冻酒和沙拉三明治吐了一车 |
[18:31] | – Remember that? – Oh, shit. Her. | -记得吗 -噢 妈的 是她 |
[18:33] | Uh, look. Have pity on me, man. | 啊 听着 可怜可怜我 兄弟 |
[18:35] | – I got my new suit on. – So do I. | -我穿了件新衣服 -我也是 |
[18:39] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[18:40] | – I’m not cleaning this up! – Bye. | -我才不要清理这些 -再见 |
[18:42] | You know, I’m just gonna call bullets, tell her it was stolen. | 你知道吗 我给子弹打电话告诉她车被偷了 |
[18:44] | Take it somewhere and set it on fire. | 然后把这车开到某个地方烧掉 |
[18:48] | – Ohh!! God damn it! – Thank you. | -噢 我靠 -谢啦 |
[18:55] | Call Councilwoman Tanaka’s office. | 致电田中女议员的办公室 |
[18:57] | Tell her I’m very sorry, | 转告她我十分抱歉 |
[18:59] | but I can’t get back to her personally, not today of all days. | 我不能亲自去见她了 至少今天不能 |
[19:01] | I already told the councilwoman we had a police emergency. | 我已经告诉过她我们警局有突发情况了 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Sergeant Washington is here. | 华盛顿中士到了 |
[19:12] | Chief. | 局长 |
[19:13] | You’re not gonna return any of these, are you, chief? | 你不打算回复这些 是吗 局长 |
[19:17] | Apologies all around, Ida. | 向所有人致歉 艾达 |
[19:18] | It’s just… it’s one of those days from hell. | 今天 今天真是最糟糕的一天了 |
[19:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[19:26] | That thing with your son… | 你儿子的那件事 |
[19:28] | Somebody put a word in his partner’s ear. | 是有人跟他的搭档说了些话 |
[19:30] | He’s not pursuing the complaint. | 他不打算继续投诉了 |
[19:32] | Quit walking on eggshells. Who persuaded him to drop it? | 活厌了么 谁说服他撤诉的 |
[19:35] | – Detective Bosch. – Bosch? | -博斯警探 -博斯 |
[19:39] | – Yes, sir. – Pull the car around. | -是的 长官 -把车开过来 |
[19:49] | Fucking Bosch. | 去他妈的博斯 |
[19:51] | Mr. Delacroix, when we came to your house, | 德拉克洛瓦先生 当时我们在你屋里的时候 |
[19:54] | you told us that you had killed your son. | 你告诉我们是你杀了你的儿子 |
[19:56] | Now, you’ve been read your rights and waived them. | 现在 我们已经向你宣读了你的权利和义务 |
[19:59] | So, we’d like for you to tell us exactly what | 所以 我们想让你仔细回想一下 |
[20:01] | happened that day, to the best of your recollection. | 告诉我们那天到底发生了什么 |
[20:04] | Okay, uh, I-I had an audition | 好吧 额 我 我有一场试镜 |
[20:10] | in the afternoon… A CBS thing… quality drama. | 在下午 在哥伦比亚广播公司 是部剧集 |
[20:14] | Uh, I hadn’t worked in… well, quite a while, | 额 我有一段时间没有接过活儿了 |
[20:19] | so I was stressed. | 所以我很紧张 |
[20:21] | I had a little drink… just a nip, you know how it is… | 我喝了一点酒 就一点 你知道喝点酒 |
[20:23] | round off the edges. | 可以让事情进行的顺利些 |
[20:25] | I had to get the kids off to school. It wasn’t easy. | 我还得接孩子放学 这不是很轻松的事 |
[20:30] | Arthur was wearing this black t-shirt that he always wore. | 亚瑟当时穿着他最爱穿的那件黑色T恤 |
[20:34] | The damn thing was filthy. I made him change. | 问题是T恤太脏了 我让他换了件衣服 |
[20:37] | So, I go to the audition. | 然后我就去参加试镜了 |
[20:41] | The director said that I was “The wrong type for the part.” | 导演说我不适合那个角色 |
[20:45] | He was just being polite. I was half in the bag. | 他只是出于礼貌而已 我当时已经半醉了 |
[20:49] | So, then Arthur came back from school. | 然后亚瑟从学校回来了 |
[20:52] | What time was the audition? | 试镜是几点 |
[20:54] | What time did Arthur get home? | 亚瑟又是几点回的家 |
[20:58] | You know what? | 我好像记得 |
[21:01] | Maybe I picked him up at school. | 是我接他放学 |
[21:05] | Nah, I can’t remember. | 啊 我记不清了 |
[21:08] | Like I said, I was soused. | 就像我说的 我喝醉了 |
[21:09] | But you remember what shirt he was wearing. | 但是你记得他当时穿的上衣 |
[21:12] | It’s funny how that is. | 真是很可笑 |
[21:14] | I mean, some things stick, some things don’t, right? | 我是说 偏偏一些事记得很牢 一些事却记不得了 是吧 |
[21:16] | Yeah. That is strange, isn’t it? | 是啊 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[21:21] | I guess I picked Arthur up | 我想我是接了亚瑟的 |
[21:23] | somewhere between school and home. | 在学校和家之间的某个地方 |
[21:26] | You happen to remember what street? | 你能想起来是哪条路吗 |
[21:28] | Nah, or… or maybe it was at the school bus stop. | 不 或者 或者是在学校公车站接他的 |
[21:31] | Like I… like I said, I-I was half in the bag. | 就像我 就像我说的 我已经半醉了 |
[21:35] | But you did pick him up somewhere after school. | 但是你确实是在放学后的某个地方接到他了 |
[21:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[21:38] | Um, I saw Arthur, and, uh, I waved him into the car. | 额 我看见亚瑟 然后 额 我向他招手 |
[21:44] | Well, that’s when I saw that he still had that damn black tee on. | 那时我看到他还是穿着那件黑色破T恤 |
[21:50] | I yelled at him, and he tried to get out of the car | 我冲他吼了几声 车还在开 |
[21:55] | while it was still moving. | 他就想下车 |
[21:59] | I-I-I lost it. | 我 我 我失控了 |
[22:01] | I-I-I just… | 我 我 我就那么 |
[22:03] | Pfft. Lost it. | 失控了 |
[22:09] | – I hit him. – You hit him how? With your fist? | -我打了他 -你怎么打他的 用你的拳头吗 |
[22:12] | – Yeah. – You do that a lot, Mr. Delacroix? | -是的 -你经常这么做吗 德拉克洛瓦先生 |
[22:16] | – What? Do what? – Your son, did you beat him a lot? | -什么 做什么 -你的儿子 你经常打他吗 |
[22:19] | What? No, I didn’t… | 什么 不 我没有 |
[22:22] | Lose your temper, beat him everyday when you were drinking? | 每天在你醉酒后 失控打他吗 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess I must have. | 是 是 我想我一定是这么做了 |
[22:31] | It just went too far. But you didn’t mean to do it. | 你只是失控了 你本意非如此 |
[22:34] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[22:36] | H-He… he must have hit his head on the car door. | 他 他 他一定是头撞上了车门 |
[22:38] | And I… I couldn’t wake him up. And I-I panicked. | 然后 我 我叫不醒他 然后我就慌了 |
[22:43] | I-I… I drove around for… A long time and… | 我 我来回开了很长时间的 |
[22:49] | just to make sure that he was, you know… | 就是为了确定他 你懂的 |
[22:52] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[22:56] | – I took him up into the canyon. – Which one? | -我带他去了峡谷 -哪一个 |
[23:01] | Uh, you know, the one you said. | 额 你知道的 那个你说过的峡谷 |
[23:04] | Coldwater? Laurel? Beachwood? | 冷水峡 月桂谷 还是比奇伍德 |
[23:05] | Uh, I don’t know. It was one of those. | 额 我不确定 反正是其中之一 |
[23:07] | City side or valley side? | 是靠近城市一侧还是靠山谷一侧 |
[23:09] | Somewhere up there. Uh, it was dark. | 就在那上边的某处 额 那儿很黑 |
[23:13] | And I carried him up the hill. | 我扛着他往山上走 |
[23:20] | I carried my boy up the hill, and I buried him. | 我扛着我的儿子上山 然后我亲手埋了他 |
[23:30] | I buried my own son like an animal. | 我禽兽般地埋了我的亲生儿子 |
[23:35] | And you’re sure he was dead when you carried him up the hill? | 当你把他扛上山时 你确定他死了吗 |
[23:41] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[23:45] | I couldn’t wake him up. | 我叫不醒他 |
[23:48] | And you carried him up the hill by yourself, Mr. Delacroix? | 你是自己一个人把他扛上山的吗 德拉克洛瓦先生 |
[23:51] | No one helped? | 没人帮你吗 |
[23:55] | Just me. I did it. | 就我一个人 是我做的 |
[24:12] | I don’t think he could have carried that kid up the hill. | 我认为他不可能自己一个人把那个孩子扛到山顶 |
[24:15] | He just killed his son. His adrenaline’s pumping big-time. | 他刚杀了他的儿子 他的肾上腺素升陡增 |
[24:17] | Drunk and alone, rough terrain? | 喝醉了 一个人在地形崎岖的地方 可能吗 |
[24:20] | I humped that hill sober with just a backpack and a flashlight, | 我在清醒的状态下带着一个背包和手电筒上的山 |
[24:22] | and it smoked my bag, | 结果包还丢了 |
[24:24] | and I damn near broke my neck on the way back down. | 我他妈差点在回来的路上把脖子拗断了 |
[24:26] | And Arthur wasn’t killed from hitting his head on a car door. | 而且亚瑟不是因为头部撞击车门而死的 |
[24:28] | Somebody hit him with a brick, a stick, or a bat. | 有人用砖头 棍子或者球棒敲晕了他 |
[24:31] | We get a dummy, the right size and weight. | 我们有个假人 相同的身高和体重 |
[24:34] | I’m the same age Sam was. | 而我和山姆的年龄一致 |
[24:36] | I climb up the hill and see if it can be done. | 我爬次山看看这是否能行得通 |
[24:38] | It’s an idea. | 这是个好方法 |
[24:40] | I’ll stop by the S.I.D. Lab on my way in tomorrow. | 我明天来的路上 去一趟鉴证科 |
[24:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:44] | Where you going, Harry? | 你去哪儿 哈里 |
[24:46] | Tell Sheila Delacroix her father just confessed | 告诉希拉·德拉克洛瓦 她的父亲刚承认 |
[24:48] | to murdering her brother. | 他杀了她的弟弟 |
[25:24] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[25:27] | Miss Delacroix, your father described the events in detail. | 德拉克洛瓦小姐 你父亲详细地描述了那件事 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry, but my father is not a violent man, detective. | 我很抱歉 警探 但我父亲不是一个暴力的人 |
[25:33] | He never hit me or Arthur… never. | 他没打过我和亚瑟 从来没有过 |
[25:36] | Your mother says he hit her… hard and often. | 你母亲说他经常暴打她 |
[25:39] | – That’s why she left. – You spoke to my mother? | -这就是她离开的原因 -你跟我母亲谈过了 |
[25:41] | We did, in fact, a couple of times. | 是的 实际上 我们谈了好几次 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry. It couldn’t have happened that way. | 抱歉 这种事是不可能的 |
[25:46] | Couldn’t have? Why not? | 不可能吗 为什么 |
[25:47] | Why would your father lie about something like this? | 那你父亲为什么要撒谎呢 |
[25:52] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:54] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:56] | He just couldn’t have done it. | 他不可能那么做的 |
[26:07] | Your mother know you’re here? | 你妈妈知道你在这儿吗 |
[26:08] | – Yeah, she’s upstairs getting dressed. – For what? | -知道 她在楼上换衣服 -去哪儿 |
[26:12] | Oh, some faculty dinner you’re going to. | 你要去的员工聚餐 |
[26:14] | Your mother’s going. I’m not. | 既然你妈妈打算去 那我不去了 |
[26:19] | – Listen, we need to talk. – About what? | -听着 我们得谈谈 -谈什么 |
[26:22] | That traffic stop. | 谈谈你是怎么拦下那辆车的 |
[26:23] | Uh-huh. I should get a commendation for that. | 我应该为此事受到表彰 |
[26:28] | You know, your partner considered | 你知道你的搭档 |
[26:29] | lodging a complaint against you? | 要投诉你吗 |
[26:31] | Who, Pierce? That pussy? | 谁 皮尔斯 那个怂包吗 |
[26:33] | Shit. Wait, how’d you know? | 靠 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[26:37] | It would have been a serious beef in your package, | 这可能会成为你职业生涯的污点 |
[26:39] | an embarrassment to me, | 也让我蒙羞 |
[26:41] | and, more important, jeopardize the entire case. | 更重要的是 影响了整个案件 |
[26:43] | – A judge would have thrown out the search. – Would have been? | -法官本来决定要调查的 -什么意思 |
[26:47] | Officer Pierce has decided not to pursue the complaint. | 皮尔斯警官决定不投诉你了 |
[26:50] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢啊 |
[26:52] | Don’t make the assumption I pulled strings for you. | 别以为是我帮了你 |
[26:54] | – I didn’t. – Okay. | -我没有 -我知道 |
[26:55] | And don’t assume I will do so in the future. | 也别期望我以后会这么做 |
[26:57] | Yeah, that’s the last thing I want. | 噢 我巴不得这样 |
[26:58] | Because even if I don’t use my influence on your behalf, just the | 因为就算我不帮你 |
[27:01] | fact you’re my son, others will, | 别人也会看在你是我儿子而帮你 |
[27:03] | and that can be tricky for both of us. | 这样对我们都不好 |
[27:04] | There’s certain people I do not wish to be indebted to. | 我不想欠有些人的人情 |
[27:08] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思了吗 |
[27:09] | Somebody reached out to Pierce. | 有人找了皮尔斯 |
[27:11] | If they did, they did it for their own reasons, | 如果是 那他们有自己的理由 |
[27:13] | not because I asked. | 而不是我要求的 |
[27:17] | Okay. I get it, all right? I’ll watch my step. | 好的 我懂了 我会自己小心的 |
[27:21] | I don’t want my bullshit to blow back on you. | 不会让我的破事毁你前程 |
[27:24] | Look, I want you to consider getting off the street, | 听着 我希望你能考虑一下 不当巡警了 |
[27:27] | going the command route. | 去指挥部 |
[27:30] | In the meantime, you’ll be getting a new partner | 下次行动部署时 |
[27:33] | next deployment period. | 你会有个新搭档 |
[28:10] | Shit. | 靠 |
[28:11] | – Harry. – I know. I know. | -哈里 -我知道 |
[28:14] | – I’m gonna quit, I swear. – Mm. | -我会戒烟的 我发誓 -嗯 |
[28:20] | I’m thinking about going to Vegas for the holidays, | 我在想去拉斯维加斯度假的事 |
[28:23] | – seeing my daughter. – Sounds like a good idea. | -去看看我女儿 -听起来不错 |
[28:30] | I might take a couple days, go see my dad in Walnut Creek. | 我可能会休几天假 去核桃溪市看我爸爸 |
[28:36] | What’s she like, your ex? | 你前妻 她是什么样的人 |
[28:39] | Eleanor? Why? | 怎么突然问起埃莉诺了 |
[28:42] | Just wondering what kind of woman she is, | 只是很好奇她是怎样的女人 |
[28:45] | what attracted you to her, what she does for a living. | 她是怎么吸引到你 她做什么工作 |
[28:49] | She was in the FBI when I met her. | 我们相遇时她在联邦调查局工作 |
[28:51] | – In the field or an analyst? – Profiler. | -是外勤特工还是分析师呢 -心理侧写师 |
[28:55] | Woman of action. | 女行动派 |
[28:57] | – I like that you like ballsy women. – Ballsy’s my type. | -你喜欢有胆识的女人 难怪我喜欢你 -胆识女人很对我胃口 |
[29:01] | Mm, that’s what the empirical evidence would suggest, yes. | 嗯 实践证明确实是这样 |
[29:04] | – She still with the bureau? – Nope. | -她还在局里吗 -不在了 |
[29:08] | She’s a professional poker player. | 她现在是个职业扑克手 |
[29:10] | – That’s a hell of a career move. – Same skill set. | -那真是个好大的职业变动 -技巧是一样的 |
[29:13] | It’s still reading people for a living. | 仍然以读心为生 |
[29:16] | Works at a casino in Vegas. | 她在维加斯的一个赌场工作 |
[29:19] | Turns out Chinese high rollers get their rocks off | 与一个美貌的白人女性打牌 |
[29:22] | playing against a good-looking Caucasian woman. | 这让许多华人赌徒们兴致勃勃 |
[29:24] | – Who knew? – Not me. | -谁知道呢 -反正我不懂 |
[29:29] | The reason she moved to Hong Kong in the first place. | 这就是她为什么一开始搬去香港 |
[29:31] | – Take your daughter with her? – Yeah. | -带着你的女儿吗 -是啊 |
[29:38] | – What about the new husband? – I’ve only met him once. | -她的现任老公呢 -我只见过他一次 |
[29:43] | Went to see Maddie in Hong Kong. | 在香港看麦迪的时候 |
[29:46] | First impression… seemed okay. | 第一印象 看上去不错 |
[29:48] | – How long were they gone? – Three years. | -他们在一起多久了 -三年 |
[29:52] | That’s a long time. | 时间还挺长 |
[29:54] | Yeah, it is. Was! | 是啊 不过都过去了 |
[30:00] | – I’m glad they’re back. – Mm. I hope you have a great trip. | -我很高兴她们回来了 -嗯 祝你旅途愉快 |
[30:06] | And I’ll be here when you get back. | 我在这儿等你回来 |
[30:20] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[30:28] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[30:40] | Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[30:42] | If you say “I told you so, “ | 如果你敢说 我早就告诉过你了 |
[30:43] | I’ll drop you right where you stand next time I see you. | 那下次见到你时 我就把你撂倒在地上 |
[30:45] | – Swear to god. – I never say that, ever. | -我发誓 -我从没打算落井下石 |
[30:48] | I was right about Delacroix? | 德拉克洛瓦那件事我是对的吧 |
[30:51] | No way that old drunk | 那个老酒鬼绝不可能 |
[30:52] | drags that kid’s body up that fucking hill. | 把那孩子的尸体扛上那座山 |
[30:54] | – There’s no way. – Told you so. | -确实不可能 -我早就跟你说过了 |
[30:56] | – You’re a dead man, Bosch. – Thanks, Jerry. | -博斯 你死定了 -那我谢谢你啊 杰瑞 |
[30:59] | – See you at the house. – Yep. | -警局见 -好 |
[31:07] | Nope. They’re not here. | 不 这儿没有 |
[31:11] | Oh, did we look in the sideboard? | 呃 在壁橱里找过了吗 |
[31:12] | Yes, ma. I-I can’t find the goddamn things anywhere. | 找过了 妈妈 我找不到那破玩意儿 |
[31:16] | – David, language! – Sorry. | -大卫 注意你的用词 -对不起 |
[31:19] | I’ll get you another pair as soon as I can. | 我尽快给你再配一副 |
[31:21] | But I like those. | 但我喜欢就原来的 |
[31:22] | And how am I supposed to see my programs? | 那我该怎么看节目呢 |
[31:25] | As a police vehicle involved in the search | 一辆警车对瑞纳·韦茨进行调查时 |
[31:27] | for Raynard Waits and pursuing a hot tip | 在好莱坞中心一条闹市街上 |
[31:30] | collided with a bus and a parked car on a busy street | 撞上了一辆公交车和一辆停放路边的汽车 |
[31:34] | in the heart of Hollywood. For details… | 具体详情 |
[31:37] | I was watching that. That man is a menace, David. | 我还在看呢 大卫 这个男人很危险 |
[31:42] | You got nothing to worry about, I promise. | 我保证 你没什么好担心的 |
[31:45] | You think the police will catch him soon? | 你觉得警方能马上抓住他吗 |
[31:47] | Mm, I-I’d say it’s just a matter of time. | 嗯 迟早的事 |
[31:50] | What was he thinking | 那么多年以前 |
[31:52] | when he murdered that little boy all those years ago? | 杀了那个小男孩的时候 他在想什么 |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:57] | Some things just can’t be explained, you know? | 有些事就是没法解释 是吧 |
[31:59] | Ma, I’m gonna go out for a couple hours. | 妈 我要出去几个小时 |
[32:01] | Wait, but y-you can’t wash windows at night. | 等等 你不能在晚上擦窗户啊 |
[32:04] | Ma, I got shopping to do. The… The crowds aren’t as bad. | 妈 我要去买东西呢 人没那么多 |
[32:07] | But I need my glasses. | 但我需要眼镜 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well, you can listen to your programs till I get back. | 在我回来之前你可以听听节目 |
[32:15] | Pack of B’s, please. | 一包烟 谢谢 |
[32:27] | Shit. | 靠 |
[33:31] | L.A.P.D. Let me see your hands! | 洛杉矶警局 举起手来 |
[33:35] | Jesus Christ, Sheila. | 天哪 希拉 |
[33:37] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[33:39] | I… I came to get the cat. I-I was just looking around. | 我 我来找猫 我 只是四处找找 |
[33:44] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你吓到我了 |
[33:46] | You can’t be in here. It’s an ongoing investigation. | 你不能待在这里 调查还在进行中 |
[33:49] | I didn’t know. I-I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[33:52] | – What about Buddy? – You can take him. | -那巴迪呢 -你可以带走它 |
[37:12] | – Hey. – You need a lift? | -嘿 -你要搭便车吗 |
[37:16] | – I might. – Hop in. | -可能吧 -上来吧 |
[37:19] | Cool. | 谢了 |
[37:25] | – Oh, you’re cute. – Thanks. You too. | -你很可爱嘛 -谢谢 你也是 |
[37:32] | Pull around the corner. | 挺在那边街角 |
[37:36] | Or I could just do you here? | 或者我们可以在这儿解决 |
[37:39] | I was… thinking maybe something a little more relaxing. | 我在想 我们可以放轻松 慢慢来 |
[37:43] | – Really? – Yeah. Spend the night. | -真的吗 -是啊 享受夜生活 |
[37:52] | I’m game. | 我喜欢 |
[37:54] | Me too. Buckle up. | 我也是 系上安全带 |
[38:09] | Plus, the citywide manhunt | 此外 对连环杀人逃犯瑞纳·韦茨 |
[38:11] | for escaped confessed serial killer Raynard Waits continues. | 仍继续在全市进行追捕 |
[38:16] | All that and weather coming up. | 新闻播送完毕 稍后是天气预报 |
[38:19] | Hey, mind, uh, putting that back on? | 嘿 你能把电视再打开来吗 |
[38:22] | I was hoping to catch the weekend weather. | 我还想看看周末天气呢 |
[38:25] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[38:27] | How to ask a lady on a date. | 怎样约女士出去 |
[38:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:30] | Coming up, the 911 call that landed this Don Juan in jail. | 接下来是 一通报警电话将诱奸犯送进监狱 |
[38:34] | What do you say we get this party started, huh? | 你觉得我们怎么开始好呢 |
[38:38] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[38:39] | Southern California of a serious scam. | 南加州地区惊现弥天骗局 |
[38:41] | Foreigners are calling people, | 有人呼吁 |
[38:43] | – Take it nice and slow. – Posing as IRs officers. | -慢慢来 -外国人冒充国税局官员身份 |
[38:46] | They tell their victims they owe money to the government. | 他们告诉受骗者说他们欠政府的钱 |
[38:49] | Want it slow? Come here. | 想慢点吗 过来 |
[38:54] | Has received 50 reports… | 目前已收到50起报案 |
[38:56] | – What’s down here? – … in just the last few days. | -这下面是什么 -在短短几天内 |
[38:58] | – Ohh. – One of them lost $17, 000 when she bought… | -哦 -其中一人损失了一万七千美元 就在她购买 |
[39:02] | Why don’t we let him come out and play, huh? | 我们把它放出来遛遛怎么样 |
[39:05] | – Slow. – Oh, is that you want, daddy? | -慢点 -哦 这就是你想要的吗 爸比 |
[39:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:11] | Investigators say they can’t do very much about it… | 调查人员说他们没法深入调查 |
[39:15] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:18] | – The ongoing police manhunt… – There you go, huh? | -警方正在追捕 -你总算进入角色了 |
[39:20] | For escaped serial killer Raynard Waits… | 连环杀人犯瑞纳·韦茨 |
[39:22] | – About time. – … turned hectic today | -是时候了 -今天已变得忙乱不堪 |
[39:24] | when a police vehicle collided with a bus and a parked car | 一部警车与一辆公共汽车及路边的汽车发生碰撞 |
[39:26] | – I was beginning to think you were shy. | -我开始还以为你很害羞呢 |
[39:27] | – On a busy street in Hollywood. | -在好莱坞的一条闹市街上 |
[39:28] | – Slow. – The officer driving that vehicle | -慢点 -开车的警官当时正回复 |
[39:31] | was responding to one of dozens of tips police received today | 当天收到的 |
[39:34] | in response to the $150, 000 reward… | 一个15万美元悬赏的线报 |
[39:38] | the L.A.P.D. Has offered for information leading | 洛杉矶警方已据此信息 |
[39:40] | to the arrest of the fugitive. | 全力追捕逃犯 |
[39:42] | Waits was arrested last week on suspicion of murder | 上周 警方在韦茨的货车内发现了一具死尸 |
[39:45] | when police discovered a dead body in his work van. | 以涉嫌谋杀拘捕了他 |
[39:49] | He subsequently confessed to murdering | 他随后承认 在好莱坞地区 |
[39:51] | as many as seven young men in the Hollywood area. | 谋杀了多达七名年轻男子 |
[39:54] | Waits also claimed responsibility for the death of the boy | 韦茨还声称是他杀了那个遗骨 |
[39:58] | whose bones recently were found on a hillside in Laurel Canyon. | 在月桂谷的一处山坡上被发现的男童 |
[40:01] | Two days ago, while leading investigators | 两天前 当韦茨在为调查人员指出 |
[40:03] | to the remains of his alleged victims, Waits escaped, | 受害者遗体位置时 他逃跑期间 |
[40:06] | killing Deputy District Attorney Luis Escobar | 杀了副地区检察官路易斯·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[40:09] | and seriously wounding an L.A.P.D. Detective. | 并重伤一名洛杉矶警局警探 |
[40:13] | If you have seen Waits or have information on his whereabouts, | 如果你看见韦茨或有关于他行踪的信息 |
[40:16] | call the L.A.P.D. Tip line at 323-555-0172. | 请拨打洛杉矶警方的热线电话 323-555-0172 |