时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You want his neck swabbed for foreign DNA? | 你想从他脖子上取样去检测外源DNA吗 |
[00:17] | Might as well dot the I’s. | 不能放过任何一个细节 |
[00:26] | He left a note. | 他留了张信笺 |
[00:27] | My client was an innocent man. | 我的委托人是无辜的 |
[00:30] | What’s it say? | 上面写了些什么 |
[00:31] | Swears he didn’t do the kid. | 他声称他没有杀了那个孩子 |
[00:32] | Killing himself because the police and press | 自杀是因为警方和媒体 |
[00:35] | have destroyed his life, and | 毁了他的生活 |
[00:37] | he can’t go on. | 他无法再活下去 |
[00:38] | And there’s this other stuff. | 信笺里还有一件事 |
[00:40] | “My one regret is for my children.” | “我唯一遗憾的是我的孩子们” |
[00:43] | “Who will take care of my children?” | “谁来照顾我的孩子们” |
[00:44] | You know what that means, Mr. Morton? | 莫顿先生 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[00:46] | – Who these children are? – I have no idea. | -这些孩子是谁 -我不知道 |
[00:48] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他死的太冤了 |
[00:49] | And you’re responsible. | 你对此应负责任 |
[00:51] | You’re all responsible. | 你们都有责任 |
[01:01] | His feet were on the ground. He could have stood up, | 当时他的双脚挨着地面 他本可以站起来 |
[01:03] | saved himself. | 自救的 |
[01:05] | No second thoughts. | 他一心想死 |
[01:07] | He’s been waiting for this day for 20 years. | 他等这一天已经等了20年了 |
[01:10] | And it finally came. | 它终于到来了 |
[01:18] | Detective Bosch, want to make a statement? | 博斯警探 想说两句吗 |
[01:21] | – Stay back from him, please. – It’s all right. Yeah. | -请离他远点 -没事 好啊 |
[01:24] | Thanks to you and your story, | 很感谢你还有你写的故事 |
[01:26] | Trent killed himself. | 特伦特自杀了 |
[01:27] | Are you saying that he wasn’t a suspect? | 你是在说他不是嫌疑犯吗 |
[01:29] | – That he was innocent? – I’m saying that thanks to you | -他是无辜的吗 -我说的是多亏你 |
[01:31] | and your irresponsible reporting, we may never know | 和你不负责的报道 我们也许永远都不会知道 |
[01:33] | what happened to that little boy up on the hill. | 山上那个小男孩到底发生了什么事 |
[01:34] | Isn’t suicide evidence of a guilty conscience? | 自杀难道不是良心愧疚的表现吗 |
[01:36] | Maybe. Maybe it isn’t. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[01:38] | But if Trent didn’t do it, how you gonna feel? | 但是如果特伦特不是凶手 你就不会良心不安么 |
[01:41] | Everything I wrote was true. | 我写的一切都是属实的 |
[01:43] | I’m not responsible for what happened up there. | 我对这里发生的事情不负任何责任 |
[01:44] | Sleep tight, pal. | 但愿你能睡的安稳 朋友 |
[01:47] | You led me to him. How’s your conscience? | 是你把我引向他的 你的良心呢 |
[01:51] | Come on, Bosch. | 算了 博斯 |
[01:53] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得和这种人计较 |
[03:09] | \h\h\h博斯: \h\h\h母亲的 \h\h\h谋杀案 \h\h\h被搬上 法庭 | |
[03:28] | It’s Baker, right? | 你是贝克 对吗 |
[03:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:33] | – Paper? – Read it already. | -看报纸了吗 -已经看过了 |
[03:43] | That phone. | 手机 |
[03:46] | What phone? | 什么手机 |
[03:47] | The one you got from the deputy. | 你从警官那里拿到的手机 |
[03:50] | What’s it cost? I need to make a call. | 要怎样才能拿到 我要打个电话 |
[03:53] | A blowjob. | 吹箫 |
[03:55] | Well, if you’re so hot to give me one, | 好吧 如果你这么急切的想给我吹一下 |
[03:58] | knock yourself out. | 请自便 |
[04:02] | You got money? | 你有钱吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 有 |
[04:06] | Who you got to call? | 你给谁打电话 |
[04:09] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[04:14] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[04:32] | Maybe it’s a gang tat. | 也许它是个帮派纹身 |
[04:34] | Yeah. I’ll run it by Alvarez. | 是啊 我会让阿尔瓦雷斯查一下 |
[04:36] | I doubt it. He’s got no rap. | 对此我很怀疑 没有帮派的嘻哈范儿 |
[04:37] | – Who’s got no rap? – Raynard Waits. | -谁没有嘻哈范儿 -瑞纳·韦茨 |
[04:40] | Dude with the body in his van? | 就是那个货车里发现尸体的人吗 |
[04:41] | He does have one kick-ass crime kit. | 他确实有一个屌爆的作案装备 |
[04:44] | Check out this choke hood. | 你看这个麻布袋 |
[04:46] | That’s definitely after-market. | 一看就是地摊货 |
[04:48] | You familiar with the phrase “Put a bag over their head”? | “脸蒙上 下面都一样” 这句话听起来耳熟么 |
[04:50] | You guys are the worst. | 你们这些坏家伙 |
[04:53] | Barrel, what’s up with this? | 木桶 这儿到底是什么情况 |
[04:55] | What do you think? Elves. | 你觉得呢 小精灵 |
[04:57] | – It’s Christmas. – These are Keebler elves, | -现在是圣诞节 -这些是奇宝小精灵 |
[05:00] | – not Christmas elves. – So what? | -不是圣诞小精灵 -所以呢 |
[05:02] | It’s snack food. | 那是种零食 |
[05:05] | It worries me you know about this shit. | 这种区别你都知道 我很心塞 |
[05:07] | You don’t? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:30] | You found me. | 这都被你找到了 |
[05:31] | No problem. | 那当然 |
[05:39] | Did you take this shot of the great white? | 这张大白鲨的照片是你拍的吗 |
[05:43] | False Bay, South Africa. | 在南非的福尔斯湾拍的 |
[05:45] | Swam right up, bit the cage. | 一直游过来 直接咬住了笼子 |
[05:48] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[05:49] | It’s the good thing about being in the water… | 在水里的好处是 |
[05:50] | No one can tell you peed your pants. | 没有人知道你尿裤子了 |
[05:53] | You know their eyes are blue? | 你知道他们的眼睛是蓝色的吗 |
[05:54] | – Sharks? Seriously? – Yeah. | -鲨鱼的眼睛吗 真的吗 -是的 |
[05:55] | Like Brad Pitt. | 像布拉德·皮特的眼睛 |
[05:57] | I would’ve said Paul Newman. | 我会说像保罗·纽曼的眼睛 |
[06:00] | – Maybe you are too old for me. – Maybe I am. | -看来我们有代沟 -是啊 |
[06:03] | Hey, sky diving, mountain climbing… | 嘿 跳伞 登山 你也真敢去冒险 |
[06:07] | Life is short. | 生命短暂 |
[06:10] | I hope I can keep up with you. | 真希望我也能跟上你的步伐 |
[06:16] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[06:20] | That’s nice wine. | 是瓶好酒 |
[06:22] | I didn’t have time after work to pick any up. | 我在下班以后都没时间喝一杯红酒 |
[06:24] | Afraid from here on out, it’s beer. | 恐怕要从现在开始了 以前就只喝啤酒 |
[06:30] | So, I take it you weren’t terminated? | 那么 我可以认为你还没有停职吗 |
[06:33] | Oh, Mank reamed meat roll call. | 噢 曼克指名道姓的一纸报告真是让人无语了 |
[06:36] | Called me 12 kinds of reckless. | 他说我各种草率鲁莽 |
[06:38] | It was semi-humiliating. | 这差不多算是种羞辱了 |
[06:40] | Then, of course, I got another unsat. | 当然 此外我还有一项如不了他老人家的法眼 |
[06:43] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s got a thing against women cops. | 他也许对女警察有偏见 |
[06:45] | Mank doesn’t have a thing against women cops. | 曼克对女警察没有偏见 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I… I know. I was just kidding, Harry. | 好吧 我 我知道 我只是在开玩笑 哈里 |
[06:52] | That second unsat is serious. | 你说的第二项不合格是很严重的 |
[06:54] | 20 years ago, you did what you did, | 如果是在二十年前 你做了你应该做的事 |
[06:56] | you would have gotten a commendation. | 是应该得到表彰的 |
[06:57] | Not anymore. It’s by the book now. | 但现在不一样了 一切都要合法才行 |
[06:59] | – Zero tolerance. – Okay. | -不能有一点偏差 -好吧 |
[07:01] | – I hear you. – Do you? | -我听到了 -你听进去了吗 |
[07:03] | ‘Cause one more, and you’re out. | 因为再这样一次 你就玩完了 |
[07:04] | It won’t be up to Mank. | 那就不是由曼克来决定的事了 |
[07:06] | – Harry… – It’s automatic. | -哈里 -这是必然的 |
[07:07] | … You’re not my T. O. Stop fucking lecturing me. | -你又不是我的行动指挥官 别他妈教训我了 |
[07:09] | I’m just trying to give you a reality check. | 我只是试图让你认清现实 |
[07:11] | I appreciate that. | 对此我表示感谢 |
[07:16] | And Mank’s right. | 还有曼克是对的 |
[07:18] | Leaving your partner? | 丢下你的搭档独自行动 |
[07:19] | – It is reckless. – Jesus, Harry. | -这是太鲁莽了 -天啊 哈里 |
[07:21] | I got it. Can we move on? | 我知道了 我们可以说些别的吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[07:29] | “Reckless.” That’s pretty funny, coming from you. | 从你的嘴巴里说出来鲁莽二字真实太搞笑了 |
[07:31] | – Okay. – Yeah, and leaving your partner? | -你说什么 -还有丢下搭档擅自行动 |
[07:33] | Who does that? I don’t know. | 这都是谁做的事啊 我怎么不知道呢 |
[07:34] | – Let me think. – Julia, get your head out of your ass. | -让我想想啊 -茱莉亚 想好了再说 |
[07:36] | Fuck you, Harry. | 去你的 哈里 |
[07:37] | I’ve been a cop 25 years. | 我做了二十五年的警察 |
[07:39] | You are a boot still on probation. | 你还只是个处在试用期的菜鸟 |
[07:41] | – There is a difference. – Yeah, there is. | -这两者是有区别的 -是啊 是有区别 |
[07:43] | You’re being sued for breaking the rules, and I’m not. | 你因违规被起诉 而我没有 |
[07:45] | The fuck are you gonna do when they toss you out, huh? | 当他们把你踢出去的时候 你他妈能做什么 |
[07:47] | How you gonna get your kicks without a gun and a badge? | 没了枪和警徽你拿什么嘚瑟 |
[07:51] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 我认为你现在该走了 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也这么认为 |
[08:23] | You ever been there? El Cid? | 你去过艾尔·希德餐厅吗 |
[08:26] | – We drive by it all the time. – No. | -我们天天都路过的那家 -没有 |
[08:29] | I don’t know shit about flamenco. | 我对弗拉门科民歌一点都不感兴趣 |
[08:31] | But she wanted to go, and, you know, I wanted to get laid. | 但是她想去 而且你懂的 我想和她滚床单 |
[08:34] | And this chick’s stomping her feet, screaming, “Ay, ay, ay!” | 小妞跺着她的双脚 叫道 唉 唉 唉 |
[08:37] | Kind of hot. | 还挺性感的 |
[08:39] | During the performance, or while you were having sex? | 你是说在看表演的时候 还是在你滚床单的时候 |
[08:42] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[08:43] | I guess I know who didn’t get any last night. | 我猜我知道谁昨晚一无所获了 |
[08:49] | – Hey, guys. – Mitz. | -嘿 你们好 -米兹 |
[08:51] | So, we’re finished in the garage and the master bedroom, | 我们已经完成了对车库和卧室的搜查 |
[08:54] | and they’re just finishing in the office now. | 办公室那边也快结束了 |
[08:56] | Cool. | 不错 |
[08:56] | There’s an unopened fifth of Maker’s Mark | 这儿有一瓶没启封的波本威士忌酒 |
[08:59] | in the liquor cabinet, so be good. | 就在酒柜里 所以安分一点 |
[09:00] | Shot of that might improve your mood. | 喝一杯也许会让你的情绪有所好转 |
[09:04] | Seriously, Harry? A boot? | 你开玩笑吗 哈里 你和靴子好了 |
[09:12] | Start upstairs. | 从楼上开始搜 |
[10:10] | Jerry. | 杰里 |
[10:12] | That stuff in Trent’s note, about his “Children.” | 特伦特信里写的 关于他的”孩子们” |
[10:15] | – Mm-hmm? – Found them. | -嗯 -找到他们了 |
[10:19] | Every month. | 每个月都是如此 |
[10:22] | 20 bucks here, 15 there. | 二十美元寄到这里 十五美元寄到那里 |
[10:24] | For years. | 几年都是这样 |
[10:26] | Making up for what he did, killing that boy. | 弥补他杀了那个男孩的过错 |
[10:28] | – Seeking redemption. – Why not? | -寻求救赎 -何乐不为呢 |
[10:32] | You really think he’s our guy? | 你真的认为他就是我们要找的人吗 |
[10:34] | – He’s a child molester. – Doesn’t make him a killer. | -他是个猥亵儿童犯 -那不代表他就是杀人犯 |
[10:36] | They all start somewhere. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[10:39] | Yeah, they do. | 确实如此 |
[10:42] | “Mr. Trent was a pedophile with a criminal record. | 特伦特先生是个有犯罪记录的恋童癖者 |
[10:45] | “He lived in close proximity | 他住在距离 |
[10:46] | to the burial site of a murdered child.” | 被害儿童埋葬处很近的地方 |
[10:48] | “After being questioned by investigators, | 在被相关人员审讯后 |
[10:50] | he committed suicide.” | 他自杀了 |
[10:52] | “Whether Mr. Trent was responsible | 至于特伦特先生是否 |
[10:53] | for the death of the victim | 涉嫌受害人的死亡 |
[10:54] | is pending further investigation.” | 还需进一步调查 |
[10:56] | Given that the LAPD is being blamed for Trent’s suicide, | 考虑到洛杉矶警察局因特伦特的自杀而受到指责 |
[10:59] | I think we can agree | 我想我们可以达成一致 |
[11:00] | this press release will do nothing to help our situation. | 这条声明发布出来对我们的情势将没有任何帮助 |
[11:02] | It’s accurate. | 这条声明是准确的 |
[11:03] | We still don’t know Trent killed that kid. | 我们仍然不知道特伦特是否杀了那个孩子 |
[11:08] | Now, if we could modify the release, | 如果我们略微修改一下 |
[11:10] | indicate we think there’s a good probability | 表明我们认为 |
[11:11] | Trent was the killer… | 特伦特非常可能是凶手 |
[11:12] | We’d get the stink off. | 这样我们就会免遭唾骂了 |
[11:14] | Pin the murder on the dead perv | 把谋杀的罪名推到一个已死的恋童癖身上 |
[11:15] | and walk away with a Disney ending. | 然后华丽丽地结案 |
[11:16] | Jesus Christ, Bosch. | 我的老天爷 博斯 |
[11:18] | Detective, we’re not gonna pin the murder on anyone. | 警探 我们不会将谋杀的罪名推到任何人身上 |
[11:20] | What makes you think Trent’s not our guy? | 你凭什么认为特伦特不是我们要找的凶手呢 |
[11:22] | This child was physically abused every day of his life. | 这个孩子在他活着的每一天里都受到身体上的虐待 |
[11:25] | More than likely, the killer was someone close to him… | 凶手很有可能是他身边的人 |
[11:27] | A family member, a friend, a neighbor. | 家庭成员 朋友或是邻居 |
[11:29] | Billets told me you found photos of kids. | 比利告诉我你找到了孩子们的照片 |
[11:31] | He supported children’s charities… | 他支持儿童慈善事业 |
[11:32] | Solicitations, the kind you get in the mail. | 通过募捐的形式 就是你经常在邮件里收到的那种 |
[11:34] | $1.65 a day sends a Bolivian kid to school. | 每天1.65美元可以让一个玻利维亚的孩子上学 |
[11:37] | We also found a box of tweener boy’s stuff. | 我们还找到了一个装有孩童东西的盒子 |
[11:39] | – Toys, games… – Trent was a set decorator. | -玩具 游戏等等 -特伦特是布景员 |
[11:42] | He had all kinds of stuff in his house. | 他的房子里有各种东西 |
[11:44] | Maybe I’m missing something, | 也许我遗漏了些事情 |
[11:45] | but it seems to me all of this points to Trent. | 但是对我而言 这一切似乎都指向特伦特 |
[11:48] | Okay. Case closed. | 好吧 那就结案吧 |
[11:50] | Let’s all go get a beer. | 然后我们就可以一起出去喝杯啤酒 |
[11:55] | Go with the press release as-is. | 按照原新闻稿发布 |
[12:12] | Don’t be confused. | 不要感到迷惘 |
[12:14] | Whatever the defense would have you believe, | 不管你们怎么看待这场辩论 |
[12:16] | this case is not about a serial killer. | 这案子都和连环杀人案无关 |
[12:19] | This case is only about | 这只不过是 |
[12:20] | the fatal shooting | 一场致命的枪击案 |
[12:22] | of a man named Roberto Flores… | 一个名叫罗伯托·弗洛里斯的男人 |
[12:25] | A loving husband and father | 一位深受爱戴的丈夫和父亲 |
[12:27] | who was shot to death | 被枪杀 |
[12:28] | one rainy October evening two years ago | 在两年前的十月 一个下雨的夜晚 |
[12:31] | by Detective Harry Bosch. | 被警探 哈里·博斯枪杀 |
[12:36] | Roberto Flores was unarmed. | 罗伯托·弗洛里斯没有携带任何武器 |
[12:39] | Roberto Flores offered no resistance. | 罗伯特·弗洛雷斯没有丝毫抵抗 |
[12:41] | Roberto Flores had no criminal record. | 罗伯托·弗洛里斯没有任何犯罪记录 |
[12:45] | Detective Bosch could have arrested | 当晚博斯警探本可以逮捕 |
[12:47] | Roberto Flores that night, | 罗伯托·弗洛里斯 |
[12:49] | taken him into custody, read him his rights, interrogated him, | 拘留他 宣读他的权利 审问他 |
[12:54] | given him the chance to obtain counsel | 给他一个机会去获得法律上的援助 |
[12:56] | and defend himself. | 来为他自己辩驳 |
[12:59] | Instead, | 而恰恰相反 |
[13:00] | Detective Bosch, for deeply personal reasons of his own, | 博斯警探 因为他的个人原因 |
[13:04] | and in violation of LAPD procedure and policy, | 违反了洛杉矶警局的程序和政策 |
[13:08] | deprived Roberto Flores of due process, | 剥夺了罗伯托·弗洛里斯享受正规法律程序的权利 |
[13:11] | deprived him of his civil rights, | 剥夺了他的人身权利 |
[13:13] | and took his life. | 并且杀了他 |
[13:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s very clear. | 女士们先生们 显然易见 |
[13:21] | Detective Bosch, under color of law, | 博斯警探 执法 |
[13:23] | broke every rule in the book | 犯法 |
[13:26] | when he killed Roberto Flores in cold blood. | 冷血地杀害了罗伯托·弗洛里斯 |
[13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:33] | Mr. Belk. | 贝尔克先生 |
[13:38] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[13:41] | When Detective Bosch encountered Roberto Flores | 当博斯警探遇到罗伯托·弗洛里斯时 |
[13:45] | in that dark, rainy alley two years ago, | 是在两年前 一条漆黑 下着雨的小巷子里 |
[13:48] | he had to make a split-second decision. | 他不得不在一瞬间做出抉择 |
[13:52] | For us to second-guess his actions now | 现在 我们来质疑他的当时行为 |
[13:55] | is impossible… | 是非常不合理的 |
[13:58] | And unfair. | 而且不公平 |
[14:00] | We weren’t there. | 我们当时不在场 |
[14:02] | We didn’t have to make that life-or-death decision. | 我们没有被迫去做生死抉择 |
[14:07] | Now, Mr. Flores | 弗洛里斯先生 |
[14:09] | ignored Detective Bosch’s orders | 无视博斯警探的警告 |
[14:11] | to put up his hands and keep them in plain sight. | 没有举起他的双手 并放在显眼的地方 |
[14:14] | He ignored Detective Bosch’s orders to freeze. | 他无视了博斯警探让他别动的警告 |
[14:18] | And Mr. Flores was armed. | 而且弗洛里斯先生是有武器的 |
[14:22] | No one planted that gun in that alley that night. | 当晚没有人把枪放在那个小巷子里 |
[14:25] | That gun belonged to Mr. Flores and no one else. | 那把枪是属于弗洛里斯先生的 不是别人的 |
[14:57] | Ooh. Merci beaucoup. | 哦 太谢谢了 |
[15:01] | What’s the occasion? | 我受宠若惊啊 |
[15:02] | Thanks for not getting her shit-canned. | 来谢谢你没有让她卷铺盖走人 |
[15:05] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, Detective. | 我不知道你在说什么 警探 |
[15:07] | But I appreciate the brioche. | 但是 谢谢你的奶油蛋卷 |
[15:09] | Anything on the tip line? | 举报热线有消息吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, there is. | 有 在这儿 |
[15:12] | Um… | 嗯 |
[15:14] | A guy from Hemet called. | 一个来自赫米特的人打电话来 |
[15:15] | Apparently, the remains are extra-terrestrial. | 很显然 他认为那些是外星人的遗骸 |
[15:19] | Also, uh, Sheila Delacroix. | 还有 额 希拉·德拉克洛瓦 |
[15:22] | Her brother Arthur Delacroix | 她的弟弟亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 |
[15:24] | went missing in 1994 when he was 12 years old. | 在1994年失踪 当时他12岁 |
[15:28] | – Surgeries? – Yes. | -做过手术吗 -是的 |
[15:29] | Cranial surgery six months before he went missing. | 在他失踪的前六个月做过头骨手术 |
[15:32] | He fell off his skateboard and cracked his skull. | 他从滑板上跌下来 头骨碎裂 |
[15:35] | – Follow up with that, then. – All right. | -跟进这条线索 -没问题 |
[15:38] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[15:39] | Brasher, | 布拉舍 |
[15:41] | two unsats… I mean, she’s your friend, you might… | 两项不合格 我是说 她是你的朋友 你也许 |
[15:44] | I should have a talk with her. Yeah. Good idea. | 我应该和她谈一谈 是啊 好主意 |
[15:46] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好吧 -多谢 |
[15:48] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[16:02] | So, on the news this morning… | 今天早上的新闻 |
[16:04] | An unnamed LAPD source says that, despite official denials, | 一条匿名的洛杉矶警局消息称 尽管警方否认 |
[16:07] | Nicholas Trent is, in fact, responsible | 实际上 尼古拉斯·特伦特 |
[16:09] | for the Laurel Canyon murder, | 涉嫌月桂谷谋杀案 |
[16:10] | which is why he committed suicide. | 这也是他自杀的原因 |
[16:13] | – Unnamed source. – Yeah. | -匿名消息 -是的 |
[16:16] | You got any ideas? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[16:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[16:18] | Tell you one thing… it’s good for Irving. | 告诉你件事 这对欧文是有好处的 |
[16:20] | Gets the press off his back. | 让他摆脱了媒体的责难 |
[16:24] | How did closing arguments go? | 结案陈词进行的如何 |
[16:26] | Chandler’s good. | 钱德勒是个狠角色 |
[16:27] | – They are gonna find for you, Harry. – Yeah, we’ll see. | -他们会找你茬的 哈里 -是啊 我们走着瞧 |
[16:30] | Ain’t over till the fat lady sings. | 现在下结论还为时尚早 |
[16:32] | Oh, speaking of fat ladies… | 噢 说到胖女人 |
[16:37] | … have a cookie. | 拿块饼干吃 |
[16:38] | Lisa made them for Christmas. Save me from myself. | 丽萨为圣诞节做了饼干 你得救救我 |
[16:41] | I don’t know where she learned to bake. | 我不知道她从哪学的烘焙 |
[16:42] | It certainly was not from me. | 肯定不是从我这里学的 |
[16:45] | – How is your girl? – Fine. | -你女儿最近怎么样 -挺好的 |
[16:48] | Have you been to see her yet? | 你最近见过她了吗 |
[16:49] | Not since they moved back. | 自从他们搬回来后还没有见过面 |
[16:51] | Harry, | 哈里 |
[16:52] | Vegas is a four-hour drive. | 去维加斯只有四小时车程 |
[16:54] | I’m working a case. | 我正在办案 |
[16:55] | You are always working a case. | 你总是在办案 |
[16:58] | When is the last time you saw Maddie? | 你上次见曼迪是什么时候 |
[17:00] | Flew to Hong Kong for her 12th birthday. | 飞去香港庆祝她十二岁的生日的时候 |
[17:02] | Kids are a happy thing, Harry. | 哈里 孩子是宝 |
[17:05] | Even 14-year-old girls | 即使是十四岁的女孩 |
[17:07] | who… take it from me… are hell on their mothers. | 以我个人经验 犯愁的通常是母亲 |
[17:10] | Let some light into your life. | 你得活得开朗一点 |
[17:26] | I mean, we couldn’t take 10 minutes, stop for a bite? | 我是说 我们就不能花十分钟 停下来吃一顿吗 |
[17:29] | Here’s a novel concept… | 给你提个建议 |
[17:30] | How ’bout you eat before you come to work? | 来上班前先吃饭 |
[17:33] | I didn’t have time. | 我没有时间 |
[17:34] | Dolores called last-minute. | 德洛丽丝到跟前才打电话给我 |
[17:36] | Had to drive over to her place to pick up the kids… | 要我开车去她那里接孩子 |
[17:39] | – Mm… – Take them to school. Yeah. | -嗯 -送他们去上学 |
[17:45] | Ms. Delacroix? I’m Detective Bosch. | 是德拉克洛瓦女士吗 我是博斯警探 |
[17:47] | My partner, Detective Edgar. | 这是我的搭档 埃德加警探 |
[17:49] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | Uh, May 4, 1994. | 1994年5月4日 |
[18:02] | He had gone to school that day and never came home. | 他那天去了学校后 再也没回来 |
[18:06] | I was 16. | 我当时16岁 |
[18:07] | Arthur was 12. Um, my father and I | 亚瑟当时12岁 |
[18:10] | thought he must have | 父亲和我认为 |
[18:11] | run away because he took a | 他一定是离家出走 |
[18:13] | backpack with him with some clothes… | 因为他背包里装了一些衣服 |
[18:16] | You know, t-shirts, jeans. | 有T恤和牛仔裤 |
[18:18] | God, it got to be about 9:00, and he hadn’t come home. | 大约9点左右 他还没回家 |
[18:22] | We went to look for him and couldn’t find him. | 我们就去找他但没找到 |
[18:25] | My father brought me home, | 我父亲带我回了家 |
[18:26] | and he went to the police and | 他去了警局 |
[18:29] | reported him missing. | 报了失踪人口案 |
[18:31] | Never heard anything back. | 从此之后再没消息 |
[18:33] | He just vanished off the face of the Earth. | 就好像他就这么从这个星球凭空消失了 |
[18:37] | All these years, I… I just keep | 这么多年来 我一直在想 |
[18:40] | thinking, you know, one day, he’ll just… | 有一天 |
[18:43] | Turn up, all | 他会出现 |
[18:46] | grown up and happy… | 长大了 过得很幸福 |
[18:49] | It’s… | 这 |
[18:51] | always hardest around the holidays. | 每逢佳节这是最让人心痛的事 |
[18:55] | I’m sure. | 我理解 |
[18:58] | What do you do for a living, Ms. Delacroix? | 您以什么谋生呢 德拉克洛瓦女士 |
[19:01] | Um, I’m a casting director. | 我是一名导演 |
[19:05] | TV, mostly. | 主要是电视方面 |
[19:08] | Do you have any pictures of Arthur? | 您有亚瑟的照片吗 |
[19:11] | Uh, yeah. That one. | 当然 那有一张 |
[19:14] | That… that’s us. | 我们的合照 |
[19:18] | On the end, | 后面的一张 |
[19:20] | that one is, uh, more close to when he disappeared. | 是他失踪前不久照的 |
[19:24] | He’s about 12 there. | 他当时12岁 |
[19:31] | These boys… do you know their names? | 你知道这些男孩的名字吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, sorry. It’s been a long time. | 噢 抱歉 我想不起来了 |
[19:36] | You know, they were his friends, not mine. | 那是他的朋友 不是我的朋友 |
[19:38] | But I do have one more. | 但我确实还有一张 |
[19:40] | You mind if we take these? | 介意我们带走这些照片吗 |
[19:42] | Uh, yeah, if… if you bring them back. | 好的 只要你们会归还 |
[19:46] | We’ll make copies. | 我们会做个拷贝 |
[19:49] | Where did Arthur have his surgery after the accident? | 发生事故后 亚瑟在哪儿做的手术 |
[19:53] | Uh, children’s hospital. | 儿童医院 |
[19:56] | We’d like to talk to your father. | 我们想跟你父亲聊聊 |
[19:59] | Is he still around? | 他住这附近吗 |
[20:02] | Samuel Delacroix. | 塞缪尔·德拉克洛瓦 |
[20:04] | He’s in the valley. | 他住山谷中 |
[20:05] | Manchester trailer park. | 曼彻斯特拖车公园 |
[20:08] | What about your mother? | 那么你的母亲呢 |
[20:10] | Oh, she left us when we were little. | 噢 在我们很小的时候她就离开了 |
[20:13] | Woke up one morning, she was gone. | 有一天早上醒来 她就不见了 |
[20:15] | You ever hear from her again? | 那你后来跟她有联系吗 |
[20:17] | Not a word. | 没有 |
[20:18] | But, uh, she left little notes under our pillows | 但她在我们枕头下留下了便条 |
[20:21] | about how much she loved us | 写道她有多爱我们 |
[20:23] | and how this was the best for everyone and crap like that. | 这么做对大家都好这些屁话 |
[20:26] | You still have the note? | 你还留着那张便条吗 |
[20:27] | I threw it out. | 我扔了 |
[20:29] | You think Arthur might have kept his? | 你认为亚瑟可能会留着他的吗 |
[20:31] | I’m sure he did. | 我觉得他会 |
[20:33] | Pitiful how he hung onto every scrap of her. | 可怜的他会保留关于她的每个小物件 |
[20:37] | Your mother’s name? Her maiden name? | 你母亲的名字是什么 娘家名 |
[20:40] | Christine Dorsett. | 克里斯汀·多塞特 |
[20:42] | I don’t suppose you know where she is. | 我想你也不知道她现在在哪 |
[20:45] | I don’t even know if she’s alive, and I don’t care. | 我甚至都不知道她是否活着 我也不在乎了 |
[20:47] | What about a photo? | 有她的照片吗 |
[20:49] | No, but… | 没有 但 |
[20:51] | I do have one of my father. | 我有张父亲的照片 |
[20:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:57] | His old head shot. | 一张好久之前的大头照 |
[21:01] | – He was an actor? – Yeah. | -他是演员吗 -是的 |
[21:03] | Guest shots, mostly… | 大多数是客串 |
[21:04] | “Mannix,” “Marcus Welby,” | 曼尼克斯 维尔比医生 |
[21:06] | “Rockford.” He doesn’t look like that anymore. | 罗克福德 他看起来不再那么像了 |
[21:10] | Drinks. | 他酗酒 |
[21:14] | This backpack was found at the burial site. | 我们在墓地找到了这个背包 |
[21:22] | Sorry. Uh… | 抱歉 |
[21:26] | don’t remember. | 记不太清了 |
[21:28] | This was found in the backpack. | 我们在背包里发现了这个 |
[21:36] | Uh, sh… | 呃 |
[21:38] | She gave this to him. | 这是她给他的 |
[21:41] | This was, like, his favorite treasure. | 这是他最爱的珍宝 |
[21:45] | He took it with him everywhere. | 他去哪都带着 |
[21:49] | He even slept with it. | 甚至连睡觉都带着它 |
[21:52] | Was it a souvenir from a family vacation? | 这是家庭旅行的纪念品吗 |
[21:56] | No. Um, we didn’t do things like that. | 不是 我们没有过家庭旅行 |
[21:59] | She probably got it at some dollar store. | 她可能是在哪个一元店买的 |
[22:05] | My… god. It might really be him. | 我的天 可能真的是他 |
[22:09] | We don’t know for sure yet. | 我们目前还未确认 |
[22:11] | If we get his medical records, | 如果我们有他的医疗记录 |
[22:12] | we can compare that to his remains. | 我们可以跟他的遗体做个比较 |
[22:18] | These stairs… | 这个楼梯 |
[22:19] | Oh, yeah. Uh, | 呃 这是 |
[22:21] | this is the home we grew up in. | 我们小时候住过的家 |
[22:23] | So you’ve lived here your whole life? | 你后来一直住这儿吗 |
[22:25] | Well, yeah. I was afraid if I moved, if… | 是的 我怕如果我搬了家 |
[22:29] | Arthur came back… | 亚瑟回家的话 |
[22:31] | He wouldn’t know where to find me. | 会找不到我 |
[23:07] | – Hey, Doc. – Ah, Detective Bosch. | -嘿 博士 -博斯警探 |
[23:10] | – Sorry I couldn’t come to the station. – That’s okay. | -抱歉我没去局里 -没事 |
[23:12] | You might find this interesting. | 你可能会对这个感兴趣 |
[23:15] | She was pulled from the tar. 9,000 years old. | 我们在焦油里发现了这个 9000年了 |
[23:18] | Look familiar? | 看起来很眼熟吗 |
[23:19] | – Blunt-force trauma. – Uh-huh. | -钝力损伤 -是的 |
[23:20] | Not the only one. | 这并不是唯一一个 |
[23:22] | We have a skull from another woman | 大约在同一时间 |
[23:23] | killed around the same time with the same | 我们发现了另一个女被害人的头骨 |
[23:25] | stellate… star-shaped… fracture. | 也是相同的星状断裂 |
[23:27] | So there was a serial killer in this neighborhood | 也就是说那个连环杀手9000年前 |
[23:29] | – 9,000 years ago? – It’s quite possible. | -就在这一带活动了 -有这个可能 |
[23:33] | I need you to look at this. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[23:39] | Belonged to a boy named Arthur Delacroix | 这是一个叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的男孩 |
[23:41] | who went missing in ’94. | 于1994年失踪 |
[23:42] | Well, let’s compare it with the Laurel Canyon skull. | 来跟月桂谷的头骨比较下 |
[23:50] | The cranial surgeries… pretty sure they’re a match. | 头颅手术 确实很匹配 |
[23:54] | Sister said the injury came from a skateboarding accident. | 他姐姐说 损伤源于一起滑板事故 |
[23:57] | No, not likely. This is a focused fracture pattern, | 不可能 这是个蓄意的破裂形状 |
[24:00] | a small area with surface-to-surface contact. | 小区域的表层接触 |
[24:03] | The location is high upon the cranium, | 受损区域在高头盖骨处 |
[24:04] | not in the back of the head, | 而不是在后脑 |
[24:05] | which we normally associate with a fall. | 我们通常只会联想到摔跤 |
[24:07] | So this injury, the one that required surgery… | 需要做手术的这处伤 |
[24:10] | – It’s the same kind of one that killed him? – Yeah, exactly. | -和他的致命伤是用同一种手法吗 -没错 |
[24:12] | Deliberate, not accidental. | 蓄意谋杀 不是偶然 |
[24:14] | In both instances, this child was | 这两个案子 |
[24:16] | struck with some force with a blunt object. | 孩子都是被钝器与外力所伤 |
[24:20] | – You have a photo of the boy? – Yeah. | -有那个男孩的照片吗 -有 |
[24:26] | The malar and the superciliary ridge formations are consistent. | 颧骨和眉脊损伤处是一致的 |
[24:31] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[24:34] | I think this is your victim. | 我想这就是你的受害人了 |
[24:36] | DNA comparison with the sister should confirm it. | 跟他姐姐DNA一对比就能证实了 |
[24:41] | You asked me before if I had faith. | 之前你问我是否有信仰 |
[24:43] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[24:45] | I told you I didn’t. That wasn’t the truth. | 当时跟你说我没有信仰 那不是实话 |
[24:49] | I do. | 我有 |
[24:50] | I have my own kind of faith. | 我有自己的信仰 |
[24:53] | Blue religion. | 我信我的警服 |
[24:56] | Arthur Delacroix’s bones came out of the ground for a reason. | 我们能从地里挖出亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦的尸骨 这总是有原因的 |
[25:01] | They came out of the ground for me to find them | 是他们自己出来让我们发现的 |
[25:04] | so I can put some part of this right. | 所以我才可以为他们洗刷冤情 |
[25:08] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[25:10] | You’re welcome, Harry. | 不用谢 哈里 |
[25:23] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[25:25] | I checked missing persons from May of ’94. | 我核实了1994年5月失踪人口 |
[25:28] | The boy’s dad never filed a report. | 男孩的父亲并没上报案件 |
[25:30] | Sheila Delacroix said he did. | 希拉·德拉克洛瓦说他上报过 |
[25:32] | Maybe he just told her he did. | 也许只是他的一面之词 |
[25:34] | What about Arthur’s mother… anything on her? | 关于亚瑟的母亲 找到什么了吗 |
[25:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:40] | You don’t usually refer to the victim by their first name. | 你通常并不直接称呼受害者的名字 |
[25:45] | Anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[25:47] | she legally separated from Samuel Delacroix in 1984. | 1984年她与塞缪尔·德拉克洛瓦合法分居 |
[25:51] | Filed for a divorce. Mental and physical cruelty. | 提出离婚 理由是身体和精神双重虐待 |
[25:53] | Re-married in ’89. | 1989年再婚 |
[25:54] | She is now Mrs. Christine Waters, Palm Springs. | 她现在叫做克里斯汀·沃特斯 住在棕榈泉 |
[25:57] | Bosch. | 博斯 |
[26:00] | Ricochet wants to see you A.S.A.P. | 瑞可想尽快见你 |
[26:02] | Me? Why? | 见我 为什么 |
[26:04] | – I’m sure he’ll tell you. – Hey, Lise. | -他会跟你说的 -嘿 莉萨 |
[26:06] | – Great cookies. – Thanks, Harry. | -你做的饼干很好吃 -谢谢夸奖 哈里 |
[26:08] | What’s going on? | 你们打算做什么 |
[26:09] | We’re going Christmas shopping. | 我们准备去圣诞购物 |
[26:10] | Hopefully we’ll still be speaking to each other | 但愿今日之后 |
[26:12] | by the end of the day. | 我还想搭理你 |
[26:13] | Call me on my cell. Let me know what O’Shea says. | 给我打电话 告诉我奥谢都说了什么 |
[26:19] | How come the D.A. Want to see you and not me? | 地方检察官为什么要见你 而不是我 |
[26:22] | Who knows? Maybe I’m being indicted. | 谁知道呢 也许我被起诉了 |
[26:35] | Detective Bosch, thank you for coming. | 博斯警探 谢谢你赏光 |
[26:37] | You know my chief deputy, Lou Escobar? | 这是我的副检察官 卢·埃斯科瓦尔 |
[26:39] | – We’ve met. Lou. – Harry. | -我们见过 卢 -你好 哈里 |
[26:41] | Have a seat, Detective. | 请坐 警探 |
[26:46] | Are you familiar with the name Raynard Waits? | 你知道这个名字吗 瑞纳·韦茨 |
[26:49] | Yeah. But you should be talking to Johnson and Moore. | 知道 但你应该跟约翰逊和摩尔聊聊 |
[26:52] | They’re handling that investigation. | 那个案子是他们调查的 |
[26:53] | Oh, this involves you, as well. | 噢 你也有关系的 |
[26:55] | How so? | 什么情况 |
[26:56] | I hear you’ve tentatively identified | 我听说 |
[26:58] | the Laurel Canyon victim. | 你已经目前确认了月桂谷的受害者 |
[27:00] | His name was Arthur Delacroix. He was 12 years old. | 他叫亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 12岁 |
[27:03] | Waits confessed to killing him. | 韦茨承认杀了他 |
[27:06] | Confessed to my case? | 他承认我的案件是他做的 |
[27:08] | Says it was his first. | 这是他的首杀案件 |
[27:13] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[27:14] | this guy gets popped with a body in his van | 在他的货车上发现了一具尸体 |
[27:17] | and, by coincidence, confesses to a 20-year-old murder? | 被捕后就很巧合地承认他就是二十年前凶案的杀手吗 |
[27:19] | That’s a big coincidence. | 这也太巧合了 |
[27:21] | And I’m not buying it. | 我可不信 |
[27:23] | This case is all over the news. | 这个案件在新闻里曝光 |
[27:25] | This guy is running a game. | 他在耍花样 |
[27:27] | I don’t know. Maybe he just wants the attention. | 我说不清原因 他也许只是想引起关注 |
[27:29] | He wants to make a deal. | 他想做笔交易 |
[27:31] | Claims he buried several other victims up in that canyon. | 他声称在峡谷中埋葬了数具受害人尸体 |
[27:34] | Says he’ll tell us where | 若我们不判他死刑 |
[27:35] | if we take the death penalty off the table. | 他就会告诉我们埋尸的地点 |
[27:38] | Life without parole. | 我们不会让他假释的 |
[27:39] | Don’t do this. Do not make this deal. | 不要这样做 不要做这笔交易 |
[27:41] | Give him the needle and send him down the hole where he belongs. | 给他打一针 让他哪儿凉快待哪儿去 |
[27:44] | I don’t love this either, Detective. | 我也不想这样做 警探 |
[27:46] | But he’s offering to tell us about all his victims. | 可他正打算提供所有他的受害人名单 |
[27:49] | We found at least seven DNA profiles in Waits’ van… | 我们在韦茨的货车上找到了至少七组DNA样本 |
[27:52] | Six male, one female. | 六组男人的 一组女人的 |
[27:54] | Now, this is an opportunity to identify those victims, | 这可是次确认受害者们的机会 |
[27:57] | – and to give closure to those families… – Closure’s a myth. | -对那些家庭来说算是个交代 -交代个鬼 |
[28:02] | Well, that’s for the families to decide, isn’t it, Detective? | 这得由那些家庭来决定 不是吗 警探 |
[28:08] | Why am I here? | 那你叫我来是干嘛的 |
[28:10] | Interview Waits. | 我们想你去跟韦茨说一下话 |
[28:12] | See if he’s telling the truth about killing this kid. | 看看他会不会说出杀害那个孩子的真相 |
[28:15] | Johnson and Moore will give you what they have. | 约翰逊和摩尔会协助你调查 |
[28:18] | We’re all on the same team here, Detective. | 我们可是同一条船上的人 警探 |
[28:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:05] | Window-washing business since ’94. | 他从1994年开始给别人洗窗 |
[29:07] | We pulled 1040s and receipts out of that apartment on Selma | 我们从塞尔玛的公寓里找出了一堆报税表和收据 |
[29:11] | – where he’s been living also since ’94. – Anything there? | -从1994年开始他一直住在那儿 -还有别的线索吗 |
[29:14] | Aside from the business records, which look legit, | 除了合法的业务记录外 |
[29:17] | clean as a nun’s bum. | 其他一无所获 |
[29:18] | Nobody’s DNA and prints but his. | 屋里只有他的DNA和指纹 |
[29:20] | What about the victim’s apartment? | 受害人的公寓里发现了什么 |
[29:22] | Nada. Gutierrez shared with two other rent boys. | 什么都没有 古铁雷斯跟另外两个男生合租 |
[29:25] | They had a rule about not bringing their work home. | 他们互相约定 不把工作带回家 |
[29:27] | Gutierrez was last seen hustling down on La Jolla. | 最后一次见到古铁雷斯是在拉由拉市 |
[29:30] | We got a wit who thinks he may have seen him | 有一个目击者说 |
[29:33] | getting into a gray-ish van | 他可能看见他跟一个男的上了一辆 |
[29:34] | with a guy who more or less might have been Waits, maybe. | 浅灰色货车 那个人可能是韦茨 |
[29:39] | Waits lives in Hollywood, picks up Gutierrez in Hollywood, | 韦茨住在好莱坞 在好莱坞搭古铁雷斯一程 |
[29:42] | but gets arrested in Echo Park. | 但在回声公园被捕 |
[29:44] | I mean, if he’s looking to dump the body, | 如果他打算扔掉尸体 |
[29:45] | Griffith Park’s a lot closer. | 格里菲思公园更近些 |
[29:47] | So, where’d he live before he lived on Selma? | 在塞尔玛之前他住哪儿 |
[29:49] | That’s the thing. We don’t know. | 这就是问题所在 我们没查到 |
[29:51] | There’s nothing on Waits before ’94 | 1994年前关于韦茨的记录一无所有 |
[29:54] | and he starts his business. | 他开始做生意 |
[29:55] | No school records, tax returns, utility bills… nothing. | 无学校记录 无纳税申报单 无水电账单 什么都没有 |
[29:58] | In ’94, he applies for a California driver’s license. | 1994年 他申请了加利福利亚驾驶证 |
[30:02] | That’s the first time he’s on the grid anywhere. | 这是他的首次记录 |
[30:04] | Had to have a birth certificate to get a driver’s license. | 得到驾驶证就一定有出生证明 |
[30:06] | And the one he gave the DMV | 他向美国交通局 |
[30:08] | said he was born at Hollywood Pres, | 递交的证明表明他在好莱坞出生 |
[30:09] | but they have no record of it. | 但他们也没有相关记录 |
[30:11] | Not at the registrar’s office, either. | 户籍注册处也没有 |
[30:12] | There’s no record of his birth anywhere in the county. | 全国都没有他的出生证明 |
[30:15] | So, the birth certificate’s a phony. So is the name. | 所以 出生证明是假的 名字也是假的 |
[30:18] | Did you get the coroner’s report? | 你拿到法医报告了吗 |
[30:19] | Mnh-mnh. Hasn’t come in yet. | 呃 还没出来 |
[30:21] | Let’s go over there. | 一起去看看吧 |
[30:23] | Do you mind? | 你介意一起去吗 |
[30:23] | Hell no. | 当然不 |
[30:29] | Ruben Gutierrez, Latino male, 22 years of age. | 鲁本·古铁雷斯 拉丁裔男 22岁 |
[30:33] | Dead between four and eight hours | 死亡时间在四到八个小时之间 |
[30:35] | when the remains were discovered. | 尸体才被发现 |
[30:37] | – Cause of death? – He was strangled. | -死因 -他是被勒死的 |
[30:40] | You see the petechiae? | 你看到瘀点了吗 |
[30:41] | And the ligature marks. | 这有道勒痕 |
[30:43] | And the x-rays showed that the hyoid bone was broken. | X光显示舌骨已断裂 |
[30:47] | The suspect used a choke hood with a drawstring, rope. | 嫌犯用了条细绳来勒死他 |
[30:50] | – And the victim was raped. – DNA? | -受害人被强奸了 -DNA呢 |
[30:52] | We’re waiting for S.I.D. | 我们在等鉴证科的结果 |
[30:54] | to compare it to the suspect’s profile. | 来对比嫌疑犯的档案 |
[30:55] | About that rape… | 关于强奸 |
[30:57] | “Anal penetration resulting in multiple lacerations, | 肛门处有多处裂伤 |
[31:01] | but no vital reaction.” | 但无活体反应 |
[31:03] | – The sex was postmortem. – Correct. | -所以是奸尸吗 -没错 |
[31:05] | Necrophile. | 恋尸癖 |
[31:07] | Mm, and a brutal one. | 还有不忍直视的呢 |
[31:08] | There’s evidence of sodomy | 嫌犯在奸尸过程中 |
[31:09] | by the perpetrator and a metallic foreign object. | 还用了不明金属物 |
[31:13] | Man. | 我勒个去 |
[31:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:23] | This is Bosch. | 我是博斯 |
[31:31] | Chief. | 局长 |
[31:32] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[31:37] | – Drink? – No, thanks. | -喝点什么 -不用了 谢谢 |
[31:40] | How’d it go with O’Shea? | 你和奥谢聊得怎么样 |
[31:44] | Bet he handed you some teary-eyed bullshit | 我肯定他对你动之以情 晓之以理 |
[31:46] | about giving closure to the victims’ families. | 说了什么尽早给那些受害者家庭一个交代之类的屁话 |
[31:48] | He did use the “C” Word, yeah. | 他确实说了些屁话 |
[31:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:53] | Let the healing begin. | 大家一起开始疗伤 |
[32:01] | O’Shea’s planning a run for mayor, | 奥谢正计划竞选市长 |
[32:03] | so this Waits case… pure political Viagra for him. | 所以韦茨的案子 对他来说 是助他登上宝座的推动剂 |
[32:06] | He’ll get credit for clearing these serial killings. | 破了这宗连环杀人案 他便能取信于民 |
[32:08] | And if he clears your bones case, too, | 如果他也让你那尸骨案结案的话 |
[32:10] | he puts Trent’s suicide on us. | 他会把特伦特自杀案扔到我们头上 |
[32:11] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[32:13] | too bad an unnamed source | 那真是太可惜了 我们收到匿名消息 |
[32:14] | put Trent out there as the primary suspect. | 把特伦特列为主要嫌疑犯了 |
[32:17] | We’re looking into that leak. | 我们在查泄露消息的人 |
[32:22] | O’Shea’s always had it in for the department. | 奥谢一直对执法部门有意见 |
[32:24] | And if he’s elected, | 如果他竞选上 |
[32:25] | he’ll give the I.G. And the police commission even more power. | 他会给监察部和警察委员会更多权力 |
[32:28] | We’ll be under the microscope 24/7. Fucking disaster. | 我们就要全天候处于别人的监视了 那将是场灾难 |
[32:36] | You don’t agree, Detective? | 你不这么看吗 警探 |
[32:39] | Politics. Above my pay grade, Chief. | 你说的是政治 这超出了我的工作范畴 局长 |
[32:44] | You think Waits is telling the truth… | 你觉得韦茨说的 他杀了那个孩子 |
[32:47] | About killing the boy? | 是实话吗 |
[32:49] | If he is, Arthur Delacroix | 如果他说的是真话 |
[32:51] | is the unluckiest kid that ever lived. | 那亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦就是世上最不幸的孩子 |
[32:53] | Beaten like a drum every day of his life, | 每天被人拳脚相加 |
[32:55] | then done in by some stray serial killer? | 最后还要被某个连环杀手杀害 |
[32:58] | What are the chances? | 这也太巧了 |
[33:00] | – And why would Waits lie? – I don’t know. | -那为什么韦茨撒谎呢 -我不知道 |
[33:02] | I do know he’s a lying sack of shit by nature, | 我知道的是他本来就是个大话精 |
[33:05] | so the odds that he’s lying about this | 所以我认为 |
[33:06] | are pretty good, I’d say. | 他在说谎的可能性很大 |
[33:09] | Well… | 呃 |
[33:11] | It’d be in both our interests if he were. | 如果他确实在撒谎 这对我们都有利 |
[33:14] | So when you talk to Waits, | 当你找韦茨谈的时候 |
[33:16] | see if you can’t blow some holes in his confession. | 看看能不能从他的供词中找到突破口 |
[34:09] | Old house. The porch creaks. | 这个房子很老了 踩上门廊会有声响 |
[34:20] | Just gonna stand out there all night? | 你就想在门外站一宿吗 |
[34:34] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[34:35] | Uh, the other night, I said some things I shouldn’t have. | 呃 那天晚上 我说了些不该说的话 |
[34:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:41] | I don’t do so good with criticism. | 我不太能接受批评 |
[34:45] | I was just worried about you, | 我只是担心你 |
[34:47] | – and it came out wrong. – I know. | -然后表达方式不太对 -我知道 |
[34:51] | And you were right. I was stupid. | 你是对的 我确实很蠢 |
[34:53] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[34:55] | Reckless. | 你说我鲁莽冲动 |
[34:57] | That, I said. | 这个我倒是说过 |
[35:06] | Are we good? | 我们和好了吗 |
[35:07] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[35:11] | Hate to tell you, Harry, these scars… | 不得不说 哈里 就因为这些伤疤 |
[35:14] | You’ll never been underwear model. | 你永远也当不了内衣模特 |
[35:16] | Yeah, have to give up that dream. | 嗯 不得不放弃模特梦呢 |
[35:22] | Kind of sexy, though. | 但是很性感 |
[35:33] | You gonna tell me the story of these or not? | 你到底跟不跟我讲这些是怎么来的 |
[35:36] | It was a tattoo. Had it removed. | 那是个纹身 我洗掉了 |
[35:41] | You’re a master storyteller. Spellbinding. | 故事讲得真不错 真是引人入胜 |
[35:45] | What was the tattoo? | 你纹的什么 |
[35:48] | “Hold fast.” | 坚持 |
[35:50] | “Hold fast”? | 坚持 |
[35:51] | H-o-l-d on one hand, | 一只手上是“坚” |
[35:53] | f-a-s-t on the other. | 另一只是“持” |
[35:56] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[35:58] | I got shot. | 我中了一枪 |
[36:03] | God, it’s like pulling teeth. | 天哪 我就像在挤牙膏一样 |
[36:07] | Okay, I was chasing some guys. | 好好好 当时我在追一些坏人 |
[36:11] | What guys? | 什么人 |
[36:13] | Bank robbers. | 银行抢劫犯 |
[36:15] | See? | 看吧 |
[36:17] | Good detail makes for a good tale. | 细节成就好的故事 |
[36:20] | So, what happened? | 然后呢 |
[36:22] | I went after them into this drainage tunnel. | 我跟着他们跑进了一个地下排水隧道里 |
[36:26] | It was pitch black. | 当时一片漆黑 |
[36:28] | Couldn’t tell exactly where they were. | 我根本不能辨别他们在哪里 |
[36:30] | One of them shot me. | 他们其中一个开枪打中了我 |
[36:32] | – Did you get them? – I got the one that shot me. | -那你抓到他们了吗 -我抓到了那个开枪的 |
[36:35] | Good for you. | 那很好 |
[36:36] | I got lucky. | 我挺走运的 |
[36:38] | No permanent damage. | 没有留下永久性损伤 |
[36:40] | It aches in the winter when it rains. That’s about it. | 只是在冬天下雨的时候隐隐作痛 |
[36:45] | What did it feel like… | 中枪的感受 |
[36:48] | Getting shot? | 是什么样的 |
[36:49] | Well, it burned like hell. | 呃 疼得要命 |
[36:51] | Everything kind of went numb. | 其他的一切都麻木了 |
[36:55] | How long were you down? | 你休息了多久 |
[36:57] | Three months. Light duty. | 三个月吧 做些简单的工作 |
[37:00] | I hope they gave you a medal. | 我希望他们给了你奖章 |
[37:02] | Yeah, they did. | 嗯 的确给了 |
[37:04] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[37:06] | Julia, none of that shit matters. | 茱莉亚 这些都不重要 |
[37:10] | You just try and do your job, and that’s it. | 你尽心做好本职工作 这就够了 |
[37:13] | If you say so. | 你说的都对 |
[37:22] | – Shit. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[37:25] | Nothing. You don’t care. | 没什么 你不会想知道的 |
[37:28] | Couple from Coeur d’Alene | 我本来要在周六 |
[37:30] | I was gonna show some rental properties to Saturday… | 给那对来自科达伦的情侣介绍租房的 |
[37:33] | But they got to fly back today. | 可他们今天就要飞回去了 |
[37:35] | You’re right. I don’t care. | 你是对的 我真的不想知道 |
[37:38] | I got a bigger nut than you. | 我的问题可比你的棘手得多 |
[37:40] | You don’t know how easy you’ve got it. | 请神容易送神难你不知道吗 |
[37:44] | Irving says O’shea’s grandstanding | 欧文说奥谢在韦茨这件事上哗众取宠 |
[37:46] | on this Waits thing ’cause he’s running for mayor. | 因为他想竞选市长 |
[37:49] | Puts down a serial killer, helps him win the election. | 抓住一个连环杀手能帮他赢得选举 |
[37:52] | O’Shea’s elected mayor, Irving never makes chief. | 要是奥谢竞选市长成功了 欧文就不可能继续当局长 |
[37:54] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:57] | Never knew you had such a nose for politics, Jerry. | 杰瑞 从来不知道你还挺懂政治 |
[37:59] | Fuck you, Harry. | 别胡扯 哈利 |
[38:05] | Your full name, birth date, and place of birth? | 你的全名 出生日期 出生地 |
[38:08] | Raynard Waits. No middle name. | 瑞纳·韦茨 没有中间名 |
[38:11] | Born November 3, 1971, | 出生日期 1971年11月3日 |
[38:13] | – in the City of Angels. – You mean Los Angeles. | -在天使之城 -你是说洛杉矶 |
[38:17] | Los Angeles. | 嗯 洛杉矶 |
[38:19] | You know, Detective Bosch, you and I met before, years ago. | 你知道吗 博斯警探 我们很多年前曾经见过面 |
[38:24] | I doubt that. | 我可不这么想 |
[38:25] | Yeah. You… you were a patrolman. | 不 你 你当时是个巡警 |
[38:27] | And you gave me a ticket. | 你给了我一张罚单 |
[38:29] | I… I was making a right turn, | 我 我当时在右转 |
[38:31] | and… and I rolled the stop sign. | 然后 我撞倒了停车标牌 |
[38:34] | Y… you didn’t know it, but… | 你 你可能不知道 但是 |
[38:37] | I had a body in the van that day, too. | 那天我的货车上也有一具尸体 |
[38:41] | It was a close call. | 当时真是惊险 |
[38:44] | But you did teach me a valuable lesson… | 但你确实给我上了宝贵的一课 |
[38:48] | Mind the little things. | 注意小细节 |
[38:51] | Your attorney’s proffer suggests | 据你的律师所说 |
[38:53] | the first homicide you committed | 你承认犯下的第一桩谋杀案 |
[38:55] | was Arthur Delacroix in May of ’94. | 是在1994年5月杀了亚瑟·德拉克洛瓦 |
[38:57] | Yeah. I didn’t know his name at the time, | 是的 当时我还不知道他的名字 |
[39:00] | but, yes, he was my first. | 但是 他确实是我的杀的第一个 |
[39:02] | Well, you never forget your first. | 嗯 第一次总是最难忘的 |
[39:04] | Know what I mean? | 你懂的吧 |
[39:08] | Hmph. | 哼 |
[39:11] | Why doesn’t he let you ask any questions? | 他为什么不让你问些问题呢 |
[39:13] | – A… are you just the sidekick? – Fuck off. | -呃 你只是个打酱油的吗 -别扯开话题 |
[39:15] | Tell us about the day you killed Arthur Delacroix. | 跟我们说说你杀了亚瑟那天的事 |
[39:17] | Well, I… I saw him on the street. | 呃 我 我在街上看见了他 |
[39:20] | I was driving down Hollywood Boulevard. | 我的车当时开在好莱坞大道上 |
[39:22] | It’s… it’s changed a lot since then, Hollywood. | 呃 现在好莱坞变了好多 |
[39:24] | They… they hadn’t built the Kodak theater yet | 当时 还没建柯达剧院 |
[39:27] | – or fucked up Grauman’s Chinese… – Had you seen him before? | -还有中国剧院那些乱七八糟的 -你之前见过他吗 |
[39:30] | Detective Bosch… | 博斯警探 |
[39:32] | I just | 我只想说 |
[39:34] | want to say I really admire you. | 我真的很崇拜你 |
[39:36] | – Please, just answer the questions, Mr. Waits. – No, no, I do. | -韦茨先生 请回答问题 -不 我真的很崇拜他 |
[39:39] | You know, for you to rise above | 你要知道 |
[39:42] | the circumstances of your childhood | 你克服了小时候的种种不利环境 |
[39:44] | and become a police officer, I mean, that’s… | 成为了一名警察 |
[39:47] | That’s a real achievement. | 这确实很了不起 |
[39:52] | I like to think I’ve done the same. | 我希望自己也能做到 |
[39:54] | Why’d you pick Arthur Delacroix? | 你为什么选了亚瑟 |
[39:57] | Um, well… | 呃 |
[40:00] | He was | 他 |
[40:01] | smaller than the rest of | 比在街角玩的其他孩子 |
[40:02] | the kids that were hanging out on that corner, | 的年纪都要小 |
[40:04] | and, uh, he seemed like he wouldn’t be that hard to manage. | 他看上去很好对付 |
[40:08] | I told him I would take him to the movies. He got in the van. | 我跟他说我带他去看电影 他就上车了 |
[40:13] | I doubt that would happen these days. | 我想现在这种事是不可能了 |
[40:16] | Kids today are a lot more cautious. | 现在的孩子戒心很强 |
[40:19] | What happened after you got him in the van? | 他上车之后发生了什么 |
[40:24] | I took him to my special place. | 我把他带到了我的秘密花园 |
[40:26] | Your special place. Where’s that? | 你的秘密花园 在哪里 |
[40:28] | East L.A., down by the Los Angeles river. | 洛城东部 就在洛杉矶河下游 |
[40:31] | I took them all there. First there, then up the canyon. | 我把他们都带到了那儿 起先是那里 然后是溪谷那儿 |
[40:34] | What makes it “Special”? | 那儿有什么特别的吗 |
[40:36] | Oh, he speaks. | 哦 他居然开口了 |
[40:39] | I can’t explain it. | 我也解释不了 |
[40:42] | You… you have to see it to understand. | 你 你必须身临其境去感受 |
[40:46] | And after that, what happened at your “Special place”? | 那之后呢 到秘密花园之后怎么样了 |
[40:52] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[40:53] | – Did you rape him? – No. | -那你强奸他了吗 -没有 |
[40:55] | – I’m not a pedophile. – How’d you kill him? | -我不是恋童癖 -你怎么杀他的 |
[40:57] | I strangled him. | -我勒死了他 |
[41:04] | No. | 呃 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:08] | That was later, after I perfected my approach. | 那是在我完善手法之后的事了 |
[41:14] | Yeah. It was a long time ago. | 嗯 那确实是很久以前的事了 |
[41:17] | I thought you never forget your first. | 你不是说第一次最难忘的吗 |
[41:19] | It’ll come to me. | 我会想起来的 |
[41:21] | And after you killed him? | 你杀了他之后呢 |
[41:23] | Well, I took the body, put it in my van, | 呃 我把尸体放进了我的货车 |
[41:25] | drove up to Laurel Canyon, and I buried it. | 我开到月桂谷 在那儿埋了他 |
[41:27] | Oh, I’m taking you up there, right? | 噢 我之后要带你去 是吧 |
[41:29] | – The way this is going, I’d say no. – Aw. | -照这样下去 我会说不行 -啊 |
[41:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:34] | Why not? I… I’m trying to be helpful. | 为什么不行 我在帮你们啊 |
[41:36] | The detectives need specific details, Mr. Waits. | 韦茨先生 警探们需要细节 |
[41:39] | Oh, uh, ask something specific. | 哦 那就发问啊 |
[41:40] | Arthur Delacroix had a yo-yo with him. | 亚瑟随身带着一个溜溜球 |
[41:42] | What color was it? | 那球什么颜色的 |
[41:44] | – A yo-yo? – Yeah. What color was it? | -一个溜溜球吗 -嗯 什么颜色的 |
[41:49] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[41:52] | – I don’t remember. – You don’t remember the yo-yo, | -我不记得了 -你不记得那个溜溜球吗 |
[41:54] | or you don’t remember what color it was? | 还是你不记得它的颜色 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry. I… I… I don’t remember the yo-yo. | 我很抱歉 我 我真的不记得那个溜溜球了 |
[41:59] | You didn’t kill Arthur Delacroix. | 你没有杀亚瑟 |
[42:02] | Yes, I did. | 不 我杀了他 |
[42:04] | But you just don’t remember how? | 但是你居然不记得怎么杀的 |
[42:12] | I’m too old a cat to be fucked by a kitten. | 我现在没耐心听你啰嗦了 |
[42:24] | That’s my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[42:26] | You think of something that wasn’t in the papers, | 你要是想起有用的事 |
[42:28] | you give me a call. | 再打电话给我 |
[42:31] | I do remember one thing. | 有一件事我是记得的 |
[42:34] | He had a starfish… | 在他的背包里 |
[42:36] | in his backpack. A plastic starfish, | 有一个海星 塑料的 |
[42:41] | like a souvenir, you know? | 像是个旅游纪念品 你知道吧 |
[42:55] | Shit. | 靠 |
[42:58] | You got a smoke? | 你有烟吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[43:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[43:03] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[43:08] | Harry, that story, | 哈里 那件事 |
[43:10] | you giving him a ticket… Think it’s true? | 你给他开罚单的事 是真的吗 |
[43:12] | Shit. | 靠 |
[43:13] | I haven’t been in a black-and-white in 22 years. | 我已经不当巡警22年了 |
[43:16] | Nothing out of that shitbird’s mouth is true, | 那狗杂种的嘴里没一句真话 |
[43:18] | including his name. | 连名字都是假的 |
[43:19] | He confessed to, what, eight so far? | 他承认杀了几个 八个吗 |
[43:22] | We’ll never know how many others he’s done. | 我们没法知道他还杀了几个 |
[43:24] | You can profile these serial motherfuckers till kingdom come… | 就算你一直给这些该死的连环杀手做心理侧写 |
[43:27] | You’re never gonna get inside their heads. | 你也不会知道他们到底在想什么的 |
[43:28] | Crazy’s crazy. | 疯子就是疯子 |
[43:30] | I don’t disagree. | 有道理 |
[43:33] | He knew about the starfish. | 他知道那个海星 |
[43:36] | That, I can’t figure. | 这个我就不知道了 |
[43:39] | You asked Waits for proof. | 你问韦茨要了证据 |
[43:41] | He gave it to you. Smoking gun, man. | 他给了你 而且证据确凿 伙计 |
[43:45] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[43:46] | I don’t know his angle, but I’m not buying it. | 我不知道他的动机 我也不会相信他 |
[43:49] | He didn’t kill that Delacroix child. | 那个孩子不是他杀的 |
[43:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:54] | But what if he did? | 但要真的是他杀的呢 |