Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

博斯(Bosch)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 博斯(Bosch)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I’ve consulted on cases all over the world… 我协助调查过全球很多的案子
[00:09] Bosnia, Kosovo… World Trade Center. 在波斯尼亚 科索沃战争 世贸恐怖袭击等等
[00:13] This is a case… 至于这个案子
[00:16] Maybe this boy was better off 我认为这个男孩
[00:17] leaving this world for a better one. 在天堂会活得更好
[00:19] Do you believe there’s a better world than this one? 你相信有比现世更好的地方吗
[00:22] I do. 我相信
[00:24] When you were picking through 当你在世贸大厦的
[00:25] the bones and burnt flesh at the World Trade Center, 废墟中挖掘残骨碎尸时
[00:27] that belief work for you then? 你依然相信吗
[00:28] As a matter of fact, it did. 说实话 我信
[00:30] In many ways, my faith became stronger. 我的信念会在很多方面变得更加坚定
[00:33] It helped me deal with all of that. 伴我度过各种难关
[00:38] There must be a better place somewhere. 一定会有更好的地方
[00:40] What else could make sense of this child’s torment? 不然这个孩子所经历的苦痛又如何说得通呢
[00:43] I’m a vet, Doc. 我是名退役军人 博士
[00:46] Re-upped after 9/11. 911事件后被重新召回部队
[00:48] A lot of cops did. 很多警察也是如此
[00:50] I was with Special Forces, Afghanistan. 当时在阿富汗的特别部队服役
[00:54] We’d go down in these tunnels in these caves. 部队需要穿过洞穴里的隧道
[00:59] Pitch-black. 周围一片漆黑
[01:00] You turned your head lamp off, 关上头盔上的照明灯后
[01:04] and there was this… glow. 能看见一道光
[01:08] “Lost Light” We called it. 我们都叫它失落之光
[01:11] It was like it was trapped down there 这亮光看上去似乎和我们一样
[01:14] with the rest of us. 被困在黑暗之中
[01:16] So I don’t believe 所以我不觉得
[01:17] there’s a better world than this one. 还有比现世更好的地方
[01:20] I think this is the only one we got, 我认为现有的这个世界便是唯一
[01:22] and it’s full of lost light. 而且也充斥着失落之光
[01:25] It must be very hard to be you… 对你而言这一定很艰难
[01:30] And do what you do… without faith. 履行你的职责 心中却没有信仰
[01:34] Someone broke nearly every bone in that little boy’s body 有人几乎打折了那孩子身上所有骨头
[01:39] and then killed him. 之后又下了毒手
[01:43] I can’t let that go. 我不能让凶手逍遥法外
[03:14] Need a lift? 要不要我捎你段路
[03:19] No. 不了
[03:21] I don’t think so. 不用
[03:23] No, thanks. 谢了
[03:24] Okay. It’s your loss. 好吧 不坐是你的损失了
[03:43] Hey. 嘿
[03:49] 日落 窗户清洁 办公楼·公寓
[03:53] Check this guy. What’s he up to? 注意这家伙 他想干什么
[03:57] – Nothing. – Nah. -他能干什么 -才怪
[04:00] No, I got a feeling about this one. 我有种预感这家伙有问题
[04:02] – Let it go. – Unh-unh. -你想多了 -嗯哼
[04:05] Come on, man. Let’s see what we get. 快点 伙计 看看能有什么收获
[04:07] Come on, man. 走啊 伙计
[04:23] Oh, that’s a cold plate, partner. 噢 那辆车牌照是套牌 搭档
[04:25] Did you put it incorrectly? 你是不是输错了
[04:27] Yeah, man. Light him up. 伙计 鸣笛警示他
[04:30] I’m gonna call it in. Damn. 我要向总部报告了 靠
[04:39] Fuck. 该死
[04:40] 6 Adam 56. 6A56号警车呼叫总部
[04:41] Following a possible code-37 vehicle, 正追踪可疑车辆
[04:44] Eastbound, Sunset and Hobart. 向东行驶 经过日落大道和霍巴特大道交叉口
[04:45] Requesting backup for a felony stop, 请求支援对其实施拦截
[04:48] possible stolen vehicle. 该车疑似被盗车辆
[04:49] 6 Adam 56, a-19 responding. 6A56号警车 A19号正前往支援
[05:03] Driver, step out of the vehicle now! 驾驶员 请立刻下车
[05:07] – What’d I do? – Turn around. -我犯了什么罪了 -转过身
[05:09] Hands up. 手举起来
[05:14] Walk backwards towards me. 背对我走过来
[05:18] Stop. 停
[05:20] Get down on the ground. 跪下
[05:23] Face down now. 面向下趴下
[05:33] You want to tell me what I did? 我到底犯了什么罪
[05:36] Wrong plates on the van. 车辆套牌
[05:38] No, no. That’s bullshit. 不 不 不可能
[05:39] This is my vehicle. 这是我的车
[05:40] Those are my plates. 牌照也是我自己的
[05:41] If you just check the registration 查下我的注册资料
[05:43] and my I.D., you’ll see. 还有身份证 你就知道了
[05:45] In that case, you’ll be out of here in 10 minutes. 若真如此 十分钟后你就自由了
[05:49] Oh, oh, shit! Hey! 噢 噢 妈的 嘿
[05:51] Stay on him. We got a body back here. 盯着他 车里有具尸体
[05:58] Motherfucker’s dead, man. 已经死透了 伙计
[06:01] Street wisdom, baby. 这可是多年街头巡逻的经验 伙计
[06:04] Told you this stop would produce. 早和你说过这次会有所收获的
[06:08] Ha! Telling you, he was in the van like that. 哈 这么跟你说吧 他当时在车里就是那熊样
[06:10] Like I told Pierce, street wisdom, baby. 我告诉过皮尔斯 多年街头巡逻的经验错不了
[06:12] He was torturing him. 尸体死前被他虐待
[06:14] No, man. That was a rape kit. 不 伙计 那可是强奸所用的工具
[06:15] Que pasa? 什么情况
[06:16] George bagged a dude hauling a naked D.B. 乔治逮到了一个车里藏着躶体男尸的嫌疑犯
[06:19] with a hood and a taser. 凶器是麻布袋和电击枪
[06:20] – Just a routine traffic stop. – Nicely done, Officer. -不过是一次常规的例行拦截 -干得漂亮 警官
[06:22] All right, the party’s over, gentlemen. 好了 散了散了 各位
[06:24] Now get out there and catch your own turds. 都回到各自岗位上 做你们该做的事
[06:28] I know it was you, Pounds. 我知道是你 庞兹
[06:31] Me what, Bosch? 我怎么了 博斯
[06:32] You handed my file off to Chandler. 是你把我的档案给了钱德勒
[06:34] You’re delaminating, Bosch. 你太偏激了 博斯
[06:36] I got to tell you… it’s been a real pleasure 不过说真的 看到钱德勒拆穿
[06:38] – watching Chandler expose 你的真面目
[06:40] you for what you are. – Oh, yeah? What’s that? 真是大快人心 -噢 是吗 我的真面目是什么
[06:42] An insubordinate, arrogant know-it-all loner 一个不服从命令 藐视上级 傲慢自大的人
[06:45] and all-around self-righteous prick. 一个自以为是的混蛋
[06:47] You forgot to mention 你漏了一条
[06:48] “Refuses to kiss command staff’s ass.” 不拍领导马屁
[06:50] That’s my favorite. 这是我的最爱的一条
[06:51] We don’t need cops like you anymore, Bosch. 我们不需要你这样的警探 博斯
[06:54] Put in for your pension, pal. 早点领退休金闪人吧 伙计
[06:55] Your days are fucking numbered. 你在局里的日子没几天了
[07:01] Sarge. Do you think I’m delaminating? 萨奇 你觉得我很偏激吗
[07:04] Beats me, Bosch. 我不知道 博斯
[07:06] Who isn’t? 谁又不是呢
[07:11] Sign here. 请在这签字
[07:17] So… let’s start off with an easy one, hmm? 让我们从简单的开始问起
[07:22] Who’s the dead guy in the van? 货车上死尸是谁
[07:24] I don’t know. I… I never saw him before. 我不知道 我之前从未见过他
[07:27] You mean before you killed him. 你是指 在你杀他之前没见过他
[07:29] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[07:30] Somebody must have put him there. 有人把他放到货车上的
[07:32] So you were just driving around, 所以你的意思是 你不知道
[07:34] dead guy in the back of the van… you didn’t know? 自己开着一辆装着死尸的车
[07:37] That’s right. 没错
[07:38] Hmm. 嗯
[07:41] You live in Hollywood. 你住在好莱坞是吧
[07:43] Correct. 是的
[07:44] Where were you going? 你本打算去哪儿
[07:47] Echo Park isn’t anywhere close to where you live. 回声公园离你住的地方可不近
[07:50] No. I drive around and… and hand out fliers 不 我开车四处逛逛
[07:53] for my business in mailboxes. 为我的生意发发传单
[07:55] You weren’t going somewhere just to get rid of the body. 你不是准备去处理尸体
[07:58] Did you have sex with him? 你跟他上床了吗
[08:00] No. No, I’m not gay. 不不 我不是同性恋
[08:02] So we’re not gonna find your DNA 那么我们在他的菊花里
[08:04] all up in his… coozy. 找不到你的DNA咯
[08:06] No. Jesus. No. W… why would you think that? 不 天啊 为什么你们会这么想
[08:09] Why would we think that? 为什么我们会这样想
[08:12] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[08:14] This thing. 这个东西
[08:17] What is this used for? 它的用途是什么
[08:19] Huh. That looks to me 呃 在我看来
[08:22] like you would flip that over a guy’s head 这个东西可以套着某人的头
[08:24] and choke him out. 然后勒死他
[08:25] Ahh! What do you think? 啊 你是怎么想的
[08:27] – I’ve never seen that before. – Really? -我从没见过这东西 -真的吗
[08:30] That’s funny, because we just found that in your van, 真搞笑 因为这就是在你车上发现的
[08:32] along with a stun gun. 还有一把电击枪
[08:33] So, how would you do it? 你是怎么做的
[08:36] The guy would fasten his seat belt. 一个男人上车后系上安全带
[08:38] Then you’d throw that over his head. 然后你套住他的头
[08:39] He gets a little froggy, starts kicking and screaming. 他感到害怕 开始挣扎
[08:42] Then you’d tase him. Is that how it went? 你就电晕了他 事情经过就是这样的吧
[08:44] I don’t do that. I… I don’t do any of that. 不是我干的 我真的什么都没干
[08:47] Mr. Waits, we’re gonna charge you with murder. 韦茨先生 我们将指控你谋杀
[08:52] So if you have anything to say that’ll help clear this up, 如果你有证据能让你摆脱嫌疑
[08:56] now is the time to tell us. 最好现在就说出来
[09:04] Yeah, sure. 拿去吧
[09:16] I’ll take the lawyer now. 我要请律师
[09:19] No shit. 该死
[09:28] Total bail… $2,500. 总保释金 两千五百美元
[09:31] Broken down… $1,000, resisting without force, 具体为 拒捕罚款一千美元
[09:35] $1,000 for the D.U.I., 酒驾罚款一千美元
[09:38] and $500 for the expired driver’s license. 驾驶证过期罚款五百美元
[09:40] Raynard Waits. 瑞纳·韦茨
[09:42] Is there anything else before me involving Mr. Aronson? 结案之前还有要补充的吗
[09:45] – No, Your Honor. – That’s me. -没有 法官大人 -是我
[09:47] My name is Ms. Kell. I’m with the public defender’s office, 我是凯尔律师 来自公共辩护律师办公室
[09:49] and I’ll be representing you in this proceeding. 听证会上我将为你辩护
[09:51] I want to plead not guilty. 我要求无罪供述
[09:52] Well, you don’t enter a plea tonight. 你今晚不能为自己辩护
[09:54] Uh, the prosecutor will read the charges against you, 检察官将读出针对你的指控
[09:57] and the judge will ask you if you understand those charges. 法官将会问你 是否了解这些指控
[10:00] – You say “Yes,” And that’s it. – And what about bail? -你说是就行了 -那保释金呢
[10:03] I’ve got a van, a small business, and some savings. 我有一个货车 小型生意和一些积蓄
[10:07] Your van was impounded as evidence, 你的货车作为证据已被扣押
[10:09] and you’re charged with murder, Mr. Waits. 你被指控谋杀 韦茨先生
[10:11] A bail will be set at a minimum of $1 million. 保释金最少也要一百万美元
[10:13] A bond’s gonna cost you 10% of said bail, non-refundable. 保释将收取保释金的百分之十 而且不可退款
[10:17] If you had that kind of money, I wouldn’t be here. 如果你有那么多钱 我就不会在这儿了
[10:20] This is unfair. 太不公平了
[10:21] I have to get out. I got a business. 我一定要出去 我还有生意
[10:24] – There are people I take care of. – I’m sorry. -还有我要照顾的人 -抱歉
[10:27] I can’t stay here. You understand? 我不能待在这儿 你明白吗
[10:30] Do your fucking job. I got things to do. 你他妈的敬业点 我还有事情要做
[10:32] Don’t we all? 说得好像我很闲一样
[10:35] You better get yourself 当法官叫你出庭时
[10:37] under control when the judge calls your case. 你最好控制好自己的脾气
[10:56] 母亲曾遭谋杀 是否影响枪击案
[11:03] The clothes were folded very neatly in the backpack. 背包里这些衣服折叠整齐
[11:06] Three of everything… 只有三类衣物
[11:07] Shirts, pairs of socks, pants, underwear. 上衣 袜子 裤子 内裤
[11:10] – Kid was on his way somewhere. – What’s that star-shaped thing? -这个孩子要去一个地方 -那件星形东西上写的什么
[11:14] “San Diego Aquarium.” 圣地亚哥水族馆
[11:16] Now, the brand name on two of the shirts is Solid Surf, 两件衣服上的标志是滑板品牌
[11:19] and the backpack has got skateboard straps, 背包上有绑滑板的带子
[11:21] so maybe the kid was into that. 也许这个男孩喜欢这类运动
[11:23] And there’s a letter… 还有一封信
[11:25] Handwritten, ink, pretty bad shape. 手写的 用的是墨水 已经不成形了
[11:27] We’ll dry it out, try some dyes, different lights, 我们会把它烘干 试试上色 在不同光线下观察
[11:30] – but don’t get your hopes up. – Perfect. -但不要抱太大希望 -好的
[11:33] Murdered-kid mystery… press will be all over this. 儿童谋杀案疑云 媒体趋之若鹜
[11:36] Look, we don’t want this backpack stuff 听着 这个背包里的东西
[11:38] – in the newspaper, okay? – You got it. -绝对不能出现在报纸上 明白吗 -没问题
[11:39] Considering my unofficial status, 考虑到我的现在的身份问题
[11:40] you want to handle media relations? 你来处理媒体关系如何
[11:42] “Nothing of value recovered” And blah, blah, blah. 并未发现任何有价值的线索 等等
[11:45] – Not too far from the truth. – Right. -这本来就是事实 -是啊
[11:49] Anything useful from S.I.D.? 从鉴定科找到有价值的线索了吗
[11:51] Nothing that I.D.’s the kid. 还无法确认孩子的身份
[11:53] – What time are you due in court? – Couple hours. -你还有多长时间要去法庭 -几小时吧
[11:56] Can you give us a minute? 能让我们俩单独聊聊吗
[12:00] Irving called. 欧文打电话来了
[12:02] He is less than thrilled with what went on in court yesterday. 他很不高兴昨天在法庭发生的事
[12:05] Tell him he can kick pounds in 那你就告诉他 让他找庞兹去
[12:06] the balls for leaking my psych eval to Chandler. 是庞兹把我的心理评估给了钱德勒
[12:09] He asked me to talk to you. 他让我来跟你谈谈
[12:12] You don’t think it was Pounds? 你认为不是庞兹做的吗
[12:13] I think it sucks, but Irving’s got a point. 虽然很糟 但欧文说的没错
[12:17] I’m not admitting to shooting an unarmed man. 我才不会承认杀了一个手无寸铁的人
[12:19] I didn’t. 我没有
[12:21] If Chandler gets paid, she doesn’t care what you admit. 钱德勒是花钱请的 她才不在乎你承认不承认
[12:23] Irving says you can end this with no admission of guilt. 欧文说 你不认罪也能搞定这件案子
[12:26] – The city will settle. – The money is the admission. -市政厅会去和解的 -赔钱就代表认罪了
[12:29] You are a stubborn son of a bitch. 你真是个倔强的混蛋
[12:31] Why you hold me in such high esteem. 你为什么对我评价这么高
[12:32] Who said that I do? 谁说的
[12:36] Look, I’m sorry this stuff came out in court about your mom. 很抱歉 你母亲的事在法庭上被抖了出来
[12:39] – That was nobody’s business. – I’m not ashamed of her. -谁都无权评论 -我并不以她为耻
[12:42] She had no family, no husband. 她没有家庭没有丈夫
[12:44] She did what she had to do to raise me. 她是为了抚养我才出此下策
[12:46] This is why I hold you in such high esteem. 这就是我对你评价这么高的原因
[12:48] Because of who she was and what she did, 因为她的职业
[12:50] the cops didn’t give a shit. 警察才不重视她
[12:52] And that’s the reason whoever killed her 这就是杀她的凶手仍逍遥法外的原因
[12:55] is still in the wind. They didn’t care. 警察们根本不在乎
[12:57] So maybe Chandler’s right. 也许钱德勒说得对
[12:59] Maybe, on some subconscious level, 也许在某些潜意识层次
[13:01] I shot Flores to avenge my mother. 我杀了弗洛里斯是为我的母亲报仇
[13:03] I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. 我会假装没听到这话的
[13:10] As to the plaintiff’s motion to exclude testimony 原告请求排除
[13:13] about the evidence collected from Mr. Flores’ home 弗洛里斯先生死后 在他家搜到的证据
[13:17] after his death, no testimony concerning Mr. Flores 没有证据显示弗洛里斯先生
[13:20] or his putative guilt or innocence shall be permitted. 假定有罪或无罪
[13:22] Do you wish to cross-examine the witness, Mr. Belk? 你要讯问目击者吗 贝尔克先生
[13:26] Yes, Your Honor. Remember, Harry, “Yes” Or “No.” 是的 法官大人 哈里 你要记得只能回答是或不是
[13:29] Not my first twirl around the dance floor, Counselor. 我不是第一次出庭 律师
[13:32] Good to know. 知道就好
[13:40] Detective Bosch, you testified that Mr. Flores 博斯警探 你证实弗洛里斯先生
[13:43] was one of a dozen suspects 是这几起谋杀案的
[13:44] – in the investigations into these murders. – Yes. -嫌疑人之一吗 -是的
[13:48] – Was Mr. Flores the leading suspect? – No. -弗洛里斯先生是头号嫌疑人吗 -不是
[13:51] Did you shoot Mr. Flores because 你是否认定他杀了这三个年轻女人
[13:53] you believed he had killed these three young women? 才枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢
[13:55] – No. – Did you shoot Mr. Flores -不是 -你是否认定他是妓女杀手
[13:57] because you believed that he was a killer of prostitutes? 才枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢
[14:00] No. 不是
[14:02] Did you shoot Mr. Flores to avenge your mother’s death? 你是否为了给你母亲报仇 而枪杀弗洛里斯先生呢
[14:05] No. 不是
[14:07] Detective Bosch, why did you shoot Mr. Flores? 博斯警探 你为什么枪杀弗洛里斯先生
[14:10] I shot him because I believed he was about to shoot me. 因为他要向我开枪 所以我才杀了他
[14:12] And after you shot him, 在你枪杀他后
[14:13] did you then place a gun in Mr. Flores’ hand 你是否在弗洛里斯先生手中放了一把枪
[14:16] – so as to retroactively justify your action? – No. -以此为你的行为辩护呢 -不是
[14:20] Was that possibility investigated? 这种可能性经过调查了吗
[14:21] By the L.A.P.D. And the District Attorney’s office. 洛杉矶警局和地区检察官办公室已经调查过
[14:23] And what did they determine? 他们调查的结果是什么
[14:25] That there was no evidence whatsoever that I plant the weapon. 没有证据表明是我把武器放在那里的
[14:27] Thank you, Detective. 谢谢 警探
[14:30] Ms. Chandler, redirect? 钱德勒女士 你还需要再次询问吗
[14:31] Yes, Your Honor. 是的 法官大人
[14:40] Detective Bosch, your partner testified 博斯警探 你的搭档证实
[14:42] that you broke L.A.P.D. Policy 你离开他徒步追捕弗洛里斯先生
[14:44] when you left him to pursue Mr. Flores. 是违反洛杉矶警局法规的
[14:46] Were you aware of the L.A.P.D. Policy 你知道洛杉矶警局关于
[14:49] – regarding foot pursuits? – Yes. -徒步追捕嫌疑犯的法规吗 -知道
[14:51] Then why did you do it? 那你为什么还要违反呢
[14:52] It was a tactical decision. 这是一种战术决策
[14:54] Please expound. 请阐述
[14:55] It made sense for one of us to pursue him on foot, 我们其中一人徒步追捕他是说得通的
[14:58] because we believed that he was headed for the Metro, 因为我们认为他要去地铁站
[15:01] a belief that was borne out by his subsequent actions. 他随后的行为也证实了这一点
[15:04] You consciously violated department policy 你违反部门规定
[15:06] in pursuit of a man you did not think was a killer? 就为了去追一个你认为不是杀人犯的人吗
[15:09] Your Honor, asked and answered. 法官大人 这个问题重复了
[15:11] Sustained. Ms. Chandler, is there a question? 反对有效 钱德勒女士 还有其他问题吗
[15:14] One further matter, Detective. 还有一个问题 警探
[15:17] When you saw Mr. Flores enter that alley that night, 你当晚看到弗洛里斯先生走进小巷
[15:22] why did you pursue him? 你为什么要跟着他
[15:24] Why didn’t you call and wait for backup? 你为什么不叫后援呢
[15:26] Because of his evasive actions. Entering the alley, 因为他行迹可疑 我认为弗洛里斯进入小巷
[15:29] I thought Flores might be on the prowl for a victim. 是为了寻找下一个受害者
[15:31] – I didn’t want to lose him. – Weren’t you, in fact, hoping -我不想跟丢他 -事实上 当晚你是否
[15:34] – for a fatal confrontation that night? – No. -希望与他有个对峙 -不是
[15:36] Weren’t you, in fact, hoping to provoke Mr. Flores 事实上 你是否希望煽动弗洛里斯先生做出过激行为
[15:39] to act in such a way that would justify shooting him? 从而你便能为枪杀他而做出合理解释
[15:41] No. 不是
[15:42] Weren’t you, in fact, convinced, despite your testimony, 事实上 尽管你的证词不是这样 但你是否已确信
[15:45] that Roberto Flores was the killer of these three prostitutes? 罗伯托·弗洛里斯就是三起妓女凶杀案的凶手吗
[15:49] No. 不是
[16:02] How’d it go? 怎么样
[16:11] I held my own, I think. 我感觉还不错
[16:14] 9-year-old boy. 猥亵一个九岁的男孩
[16:16] Nicholas Trent, lewd and lascivious, 1990. 尼古拉斯·特伦特 1990年因猥亵儿童被捕
[16:21] You talked to him on the canvass. 你在做笔录的时候已经问过他了
[16:23] – He didn’t make an impression? – Guess he forgot to tell me -你对他一点印象也没有吗 -大概是他忘了告诉我
[16:25] he was a convicted child molester. 他是个被判有罪的猥亵儿童犯
[16:27] It was a question, Jerry, not a judgment. 我只是问个问题 杰瑞 不是在批判你
[16:30] How should we do this? 我们该怎么套他的话
[16:33] You take lead. 你主打
[16:34] I may wander. 我掩护
[16:44] This is not a good time. I’m late for an appointment. 你们来得不是时候 我约了个人 要迟到了
[16:46] Mr. Trent, if you knew we’d find out about your past, 特伦特先生 如果你知道我们能查出你的前科
[16:49] why didn’t you tell Detective Edgar about it? 你为什么当初不跟埃德加警探说明呢
[16:51] It creates suspicion. 你这样会产生嫌疑的
[16:53] You can understand that. 你懂的
[16:54] That was 25 years ago. People change. 这是二十五年前的事了 人是会变的
[16:57] And the sooner you convince us of that, 如果你越早澄清
[16:58] the sooner we’ll clear you and move on. 我们也会越早排除你的嫌疑 去调查其他人
[17:02] Where’s a comfortable place we can talk, Mr. Trent? 有没有方便我们谈话的地方 特伦特先生
[17:04] Right here in the hall is fine. 客厅里就可以
[17:05] – You mind if we sit? My back. -我可以坐下说吗 我背不好
[17:10] Is it all right with you if I take some notes, Mr. Trent? 我做点记录你介意吗 特伦特先生
[17:13] I guess so. 没问题
[17:14] Do you have a bathroom I might use, Mr. Trent? 我能借用下洗手间吗 特伦特先生
[17:17] Up the stair sand to the right. 上楼右拐
[17:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:20] Can we hurry this up, please? 我们能快点吗
[17:21] Let’s get started. 那我们就开始吧
[17:23] Mr. Trent, you know you have no obligation 特伦特先生 你知道你没有义务
[17:26] to speak to me today. 和我进行这次谈话
[17:27] Well, if that’s so, then why are you sitting in my living room? 好吧 如果是这样 那么为什么你会坐在我的客厅里
[17:30] Have you ever seen any unusual activity 你有看见山坡上发生了
[17:33] on the hillside? 什么反常的事吗
[17:34] Not really. Kids used to play up there. 没什么 孩子们常常在那里玩
[17:38] You watched them play? 你看着他们玩
[17:39] What are you insinuating? 你在暗示什么
[17:41] Nothing at all, sir. 没什么 先生
[17:42] No, I didn’t watch them play. 不 我没有看他们玩
[17:45] I stayed away from kids after my trouble. 在那档子破事之后我一直远离儿童
[17:48] I’d see them go up the hill when I walked my dog. 我遛狗的时候看到他们上山
[17:53] Any kids in particular? 有没有对哪个孩子印象比较深刻
[17:55] No. There were always kids around. 没有 那里的小孩很多
[17:58] They used to go up there and smoke cigarettes. 他们经常上山抽烟
[17:59] We were always worried 我们总是担心
[18:01] that they would set the whole hillside on fire. 他们会把整座山点着
[18:04] We? 我们是谁
[18:06] The residents. My neighbors and I. 本地居民 我和邻居们
[18:55] That’s for my work, Detective. 这是我工作用的 警探
[18:57] “Stuff for boys 9 to 12”? 九岁到十二岁男孩用品吗
[19:01] I’m a set decorator. For the movies. 我是个布景师 电影布景师
[19:05] And you have no right to be down here going through my things. 而且你没有权利在这里翻我的东西
[19:07] You don’t have a search warrant. 你没有搜查令
[19:08] You can see how it might look suspicious 对于像你这样有段不光彩历史的人来说
[19:10] for someone with your history. 这看起来很可疑
[19:14] It breaks my heart what happened to that little boy. 那个小男孩的事让我很痛心
[19:17] Do you know what happened to that little boy, Mr. Trent? 你知道那个小男孩出了什么事吗 特伦特先生
[19:21] No, I don’t. 不 我不知道
[19:23] Would you be willing to take a polygraph? 你愿意测谎吗
[19:25] Of course. 当然愿意
[19:31] I suppose I should call my lawyer. 我想我得叫我的律师过来了
[19:38] We need to get a warrant. 我们得申请个搜查令
[19:39] It makes my skin crawl. The animal heads? 那些东西让我毛骨悚然 动物的头啊
[19:43] Does that guy look like a big-game hunter to you? 你觉得那人像是深藏不漏的坏人吗
[19:45] So we just pull his arrest report, 看来我们得先把他的逮捕记录调出来
[19:47] find out exactly what he did to that kid he molested 看看他到底怎么猥亵儿童的
[19:50] and go from there. 然后再作打算
[19:51] Break in the case, Detectives? 案件有进展吗 警探们
[19:54] You got a suspect? 有嫌疑犯吗
[19:56] Is that a “No comment”? 无可奉告吗
[20:00] Why not give me 15 words 你为什么不简短地说两句
[20:02] and forest all the speculation that might result 直接告诉我你询问那个家伙的邻居后
[20:04] from interviewing this guy’s neighbors. 都有哪些推测
[20:12] Mr. Tyler, we’re finishing a routine canvass of the neighborhood. 泰勒先生 我们刚结束一个例行的街区调查
[20:14] The resident shave been cooperative, 街区居民很配合
[20:16] but we have no leads or suspects whatsoever at this time. 但是我们没有任何线索或者嫌疑犯
[20:19] That’s all I can tell you. 我只能跟你说这些
[20:54] 10 minutes, Baker. 十分钟 贝克
[21:02] And a gruesome development 警方逮捕的
[21:04] in the case of a Hollywood man 车里藏有死尸的
[21:05] arrested after police discovered a body 嫌疑犯一案
[21:08] in the back of his van. 有了让人毛骨悚然的进展
[21:09] According to investigators, 根据调查
[21:11] DNA from an undetermined number of other… 无法确定到底有多少人的DNA
[21:13] Yo, Waits. 嘿 韦茨
[21:15] Has been collected from the suspect’s vehicle. 在嫌疑人的汽车被发现
[21:16] You’re on TV, man. 你上电视了 兄弟
[21:18] Police aren’t saying yet whether the man, Raynard Waits, 警方尚未对外公开 瑞纳·韦茨
[21:21] is a suspected serial killer. 是个连环杀人嫌疑犯
[21:23] In other news, police still 在另一则新闻中 警方依然
[21:25] are trying to identify the remains of a boy 试图通过尸骸来辨认
[21:27] discovered last week in Laurel Canyon. 上周在劳伦峡谷发现的男孩的身份
[21:29] The boy was buried many years ago 这个男孩在很多年前便被埋在
[21:31] in a remote, heavily wooded area, 一个偏僻 树木茂密的地方
[21:33] along with his school backpack. 被埋在一起的还有他的书包
[21:34] Anyone who might have information 如果有知情人士
[21:36] is asked to contact the Hollywood Police Station 请与好莱坞警局联系
[21:39] at this number… 323-555-0172. 电话323-555-0172
[21:44] The lead investigator, 调查组长为退役军人
[21:46] veteran homicide Detective Harry Bosch, 凶案组警探哈里·博斯
[21:48] has had legal problems of his own recently. 他最近惹上一些法律问题
[21:50] Here he is coming out of federal court in downtown L.A. 他正走出洛杉矶市区的联邦法院
[22:05] Hollywood units stand by. 好莱坞各警员注意
[22:07] 6A65 is in foot pursuit 6A65正在好莱坞西部
[22:09] in the area of western and Hollywood, requesting a backup. 徒步追捕 请求支援
[22:11] Any airship come upon Hollywood frequency? 有飞机正在使用好莱坞频段吗
[22:14] 6A65 6a65.
[22:27] Adam 65, be advised. A65 请求支援
[22:29] I need a perimeter set at sunset on south… 请在日落大道南设置警备线
[22:32] A65, officer needs help. Shots fired. A65 需要支援 发生枪击事件
[22:35] I repeat… shots fired. 重复一遍 发生枪击
[22:37] Partner and suspect still outstanding. 搭档仍在追逐嫌犯
[22:42] Code 4 at our location. 我们所在位置为四号警戒
[22:44] I repeat… code 4 at our location. 重复 所在位置四号警戒
[23:04] Go ahead and notify F.I.D. They’ll send somebody out. 去通知鉴定科 他们会派人过来
[23:08] – Edge. – Bosch. -埃奇 -博斯
[23:10] – All assholes accounted for? – Yeah. -所有嫌犯都抓到了吗 -是的
[23:12] What happened? 发生什么了
[23:13] Routine stop. 例行截停
[23:15] Passenger rabbits as we’re pulling up. 我们到的时候那位乘客还在
[23:17] Brasher’s out the car with the 我车还没停稳
[23:18] gun in her hand before I even put it in park. 布拉舍已经冲出车举起枪
[23:20] – Shots fired? – Two. -开枪了吗 -两枪
[23:22] He threw one on the run over his shoulder. She threw one back. 他逃跑时回手打了一枪 她也还了一枪
[23:25] He tried to throw another, 他还想再开枪
[23:26] but his pistol a jammed. He gave it up. 不过手枪卡壳了 于是他投降了
[23:31] – Gonna write her up for tactics? – Got to, man. I’m her T.O. -你要在报告里这么写她吗 -必须写啊 兄弟 我是她行动指挥官
[23:34] I know. How’s all I’m asking. 我懂 不然我问你做什么
[23:38] I don’t know yet. 我真的没法说
[23:40] Let me tell you something, Bosch… 有些事我得跟你说明白 博斯
[23:43] It’s not the first time. 这不是第一次了
[24:21] Stuck around to cheer me up? 在这蹲点就为了逗我开心吗
[24:24] Not one of my strong suits. 不是主要目的
[24:26] I just wanted to return this. 我只想把手电还给你
[24:29] Since you have yours in the back of your car? 你以为我没看见你后备箱里有一个吗
[24:33] Now I’m embarrassed. 这都被你发现了
[24:35] I thought it was a cute move. 我觉得挺好的
[24:37] – Very endearing. – Endearing. -很可爱 -这话说得
[24:39] Yeah, in a seventh-grade sort of way. 是啊 感觉你就像是个七年级的小男生
[24:41] I’m surprised you didn’t 我很吃惊你没有做出打我一拳
[24:42] punch me in the shoulder and pull my hair. 揪我头发这类幼稚的举动
[24:44] I thought I’d save that for later. 这些事儿等会儿再做也不迟
[24:46] Julia. See you at the Cat? 茱莉亚 我们在凯特见吧
[24:49] Yeah, Kiko. 好的 奇寇
[24:50] As soon as I finish with F.I.D. 我去鉴证科忙完就去
[24:54] Wait for me? 你在等我吗
[24:56] How about I buy just you a drink instead? 不如我请你喝一杯
[25:03] I don’t think you need to be too worried. 我觉得你现在担心有点为时过早
[25:05] Depending on how Edge writes it up. 先看看埃奇怎么写报告
[25:10] He said something about not the first time. 他跟我说了这不是你第一次这么冲动
[25:14] He wrote me up a few weeks ago for crossing the tube. 几周前他曾写报告说我挡住了他的射程
[25:18] You crossed the tube? 你站在他枪口了
[25:19] Mm-hmm. It was a domestic. 是的 那是一起家庭纠纷
[25:21] Husband had locked himself in the bedroom with a .45. 丈夫拿着把 0.45口径的手枪把自己锁在卧室里
[25:23] So, Edgewood had a shotgun. 那会儿埃奇伍德拿着猎枪
[25:24] Kiko and I have the door. Kiko kicks it open. 我和奇寇守着门 奇寇踢开门
[25:26] We go in. Guy’s passed out on the bed. It seemed like no problem. 我们进去了 那人晕倒在床上 看起来没什么可疑的地方
[25:29] And you don’t remember getting in front of Edgewood’s gun? 你不记得跑到艾德沃德枪口前了
[25:31] Look, if I did, Kiko did, 你看 我和奇寇做了一样的事
[25:32] too, and Edgewood didn’t say jack to him. 但是埃奇伍德却没在报告里写他
[25:34] You’re the rookie. 谁叫你是菜鸟
[25:35] Yeah, well, it’s not just that. 是的 不只这些
[25:37] What else is it? 那还有什么原因呢
[25:39] – It’s ’cause I’m a woman. – Come on. -因为我是个女的 -不可能
[25:41] I’m telling you… he has a problem. 我告诉你 他绝对有性别歧视
[25:43] I’m just tired of patrol, Harry. 我只是厌倦了巡逻 哈里
[25:45] – I’m sick of it. – Four months in? -我巡逻巡得恶心了 -你才巡了四个月而已
[25:47] It feels like we’re putting band-aids on bullet holes. 巡逻的感觉就像在枪伤处贴创可贴
[25:49] Everybody goes through that. 这个是必经的过程
[25:51] Look, you want to be a detective, right? 你想做个警探 对吗
[25:54] So bad, I can taste it. 做梦都想
[25:55] There are no shortcuts. 没有捷径
[25:56] You got to walk before you run. 想跑步先得学会走路
[25:58] You mean pay my dues? 你的意思 我就得这么忍着
[25:59] Were you trying cases at your daddy’s law firm after four months? 你在你爸爸的律师事务所干了四个月 就自己接案子了吗
[26:02] Yeah, as a matter of fact, I was. 没错 我确实是这样啊
[26:04] Okay. Bad example. 好吧 例子举得不恰当
[26:06] Look, first couple of years are tough. 你看 刚开始几年不好过
[26:08] You pick your battles, and it works out. 付出才有回报
[26:11] That’s what I did today. 我今天就是这么做的
[26:12] I took some initiative. 这是我主动找到的锻炼机会
[26:14] Like you’ve done your whole career. 就像你职业生涯里做的那些一样
[26:17] Yeah, but I’m the notorious insubordinate Harry Bosch. 是啊 但我是那个以不服从命令出名的哈里·博斯
[26:22] You’re just a salty boot. 而你是个傻愣愣的菜鸟
[26:25] I am kind of salty. 我是挺愣的
[26:27] I can tell. 看得出来
[26:29] Did the assholes run away from you, Harry? 坏蛋们是不是看到你就逃跑 哈里
[26:32] No. You told them to sit down, I bet they sat the fuck down. 不 你让他们坐下 他们肯定不敢站着
[26:35] Most of the time, they did. 差不多是这样
[26:38] Yeah. They sat the fuck down. 没错 他们会乖乖坐下的
[26:41] I know they did. 我就知道
[26:56] Oh, fuck. 哦 靠
[26:57] – Oh, am I hurting you? – No, in a good way. -哦 我弄疼你了吗 -不 这样挺爽的
[26:59] – Should I stop? – Immediately. -要我停下吗 -才不
[27:19] Mm. 呜呜
[27:22] Swept me off my feet, Harry. 你快把我整残了 哈里
[27:26] So, you do take me seriously as a cop? 你真的把我当成一个警察吗
[27:30] Yeah. Why do you ask? 是啊 你为什么这么问
[27:34] I’m glad you take me seriously. 我很高兴你这么想
[28:00] Pretty nice view for a cop. 一个警察能住的起这样的公寓很难得
[28:02] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[28:04] Paramount paid me a lot of money. 派拉蒙影业公司给了不少钱
[28:06] They made a movie. 他们拍了个电影
[28:12] “The Black Echo.” 《黑色回声》
[28:13] Based loosely on one of my cases. 根据我经手的一个案件改编
[28:16] Very loosely. 改了不少
[28:19] He’s much better looking. 他比你帅
[28:21] Thanks. 谢了
[28:23] The movie was crap. 电影拍的挺烂的
[28:25] But it paid for this view. 但至少够我买下这套公寓
[28:33] Can you stay? 你要留下吗
[28:46] Is this the one they talk about? 这就是传说中的弹孔吗
[28:48] Well, it’s the only bullet hole I’ve got. 其实 这是我身上唯一的弹孔
[28:51] Who talks about it? 谁跟你说了这些
[28:53] I heard it fast-tracked you to detective. 我听说你借它很快的当上了警探
[28:54] Bullshit’s bullshit even from cops. 就算是警察说的也是废话
[28:57] What about these? 那这些呢
[28:59] You were gonna tell me about that, remember? 你说过会告诉我的 记得吗
[29:01] I never said that. I said it’s a long story. 我可没说过 我只说这是个很长的故事
[29:04] Jerk. 坏蛋
[29:07] Let’s talk about some of your defects for a minute. 为了消磨时间让我们来说说你吧
[29:10] Let’s start with that hideous mole behind your ear. 从你耳后这些小痣说起吧
[29:13] Which one? 哪一个
[29:15] This one. 这个
[29:26] Who’s that? 她是谁
[29:28] That’s my daughter. 那是我女儿
[29:31] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[29:32] Madeline. Maddie. 玛德琳 麦迪
[29:35] She’s pretty. 她很漂亮
[29:37] Thanks. She gets that from her mother, obviously. 谢了 很显然 她是遗传了她妈妈的美貌
[29:46] Didn’t tell me you guys had a suspect. 怎么没告诉我你们已经有嫌疑人了
[29:49] We don’t. 还没有
[29:50] Registered sex offender lives down the hill 记录在案的性犯罪者就住在
[29:52] from the boy’s bones? 埋着男孩尸骨的山脚下
[29:55] Oh, shit. 哦 靠
[29:57] No, you press… you have to… okay. 你按了锁屏键 再按这个就行了
[29:58] You do it. 还是你来吧
[30:04] Oh, Jesus Christ. 哦 天哪
[30:07] 已证实某性犯罪者 因儿童遗骨案被警方传讯
[30:25] I should have planned this a little better. 我应该考虑得更周全些
[30:27] I don’t care who knows or what they say. 我不在意别人知道或者背地里说什么
[30:29] I’m a d-three, supervisor level. 我是的级别是三级 主管级的
[30:31] I’m not supposed to be sleeping with my… 我不应该和你发生关系
[30:33] What are you? My… my underling. 你应该算是我的 下级
[30:35] That’s kind of sexy. 听起来就让人性奋
[30:37] But, no, I think the word in the manual is “Subordinate.” 但是 我想手册上的用词是 下属
[30:40] You read the manual? 你读过手册
[30:41] Yeah, I was a lawyer. 当然 我当过律师
[30:43] If it eases your mind any, 如果能让你不那么紧张
[30:45] you not being in my chain of command 严格来说 你不是我的直属上司
[30:46] mitigates the impropriety. 所以能减轻你的负罪感
[30:48] Jesus, you did read the manual. 天哪 你真的读了那本手册
[30:50] Nobody reads the manual. 没人会认真读的
[30:52] Okay then. 那就这样
[30:54] Keep this between us, subordinate? 就当是我们之前的小秘密 亲爱的下属
[30:56] Yes, sir. 当然 长官
[31:10] Now, discovery doesn’t begin until you enter a plea. 现在呢 在你为自己辩护之前 取证是不会开始的
[31:14] But based on what we know from the arrest report, 但是基于目前已有的拘留报告
[31:17] the preliminary observations by the coroner, 以及验尸官的初步尸检结果
[31:20] and the charging documents, 和指控你的罪名
[31:21] I think we can start formulating a strategy. 我建议我们先制定一个策略
[31:23] Can I get copies of all that? 你的那些文件我能复印一份吗
[31:25] Uh, I would recommend against it. 我并不推荐你这样做
[31:27] You don’t want this floating around in jail. 你不会希望这些文件流入监狱里
[31:29] The wrong person gets a look at it, 要是被不该看的人看到了
[31:31] they’ll snitch you off in a heartbeat, 他们分分钟就会把你卖了
[31:33] make it sound like you gave up every detail. 会让一切看起来像是你主动放弃了每一个环节一样
[31:36] I didn’t kill that young man. 那个年轻人不是我杀的
[31:39] A man was found dead 在你开着的车里
[31:40] – in a vehicle owned and operated by you. – Yeah. -发现了一具死尸 -是的
[31:42] And the preliminary coroner’s investigation 根据初步尸检结果
[31:45] calls his death “Asphyxiation by strangulation.” 他的死亡原因是 扼喉窒息致死
[31:48] Yeah, that’s terrible, but I didn’t do it. 是的 这很糟糕 但不是我做的
[31:51] Well, it only gets worse from there, Mr. Waits. 好吧 但是从这里开始变得更严重了 韦茨先生
[31:54] They found the hood and the taser. 他们找到了麻布袋和电击枪
[31:56] Those are tools that I use in my business. 那些是我在生意上要用的
[31:58] And then there’s the DNA. 还有DNA
[32:00] Blood, hair, semen collected from the victim’s body, 从死者身上提取的血样 毛发和精液
[32:04] -as well as… -but that proves it. -就像 -那就是证据
[32:05] I’m not gay, so it’s got to be somebody else. 我不是同性恋 那些肯定是别人留下的
[32:07] As well as the van and the hood. 就像你的车和麻布袋一样
[32:09] Multiple distinct DNA samples. 肯定会有多个不同的DNA样本
[32:11] Look, my point is… 我的意思是
[32:14] If even one of those samples from the hood or the van 哪怕在车或者麻布袋上有一个样本
[32:17] is matched to another murder or a missing person, 和另一桩凶杀案或失踪人员相匹配的话
[32:20] multiple victims makes you eligible for the death penalty. 多个受害者能让你被判处死刑
[32:26] So, what do I do? 那我该怎么办
[32:27] You sit tight. 静观其变
[32:29] We enter a plea, see what’s in discovery. 我们先进行自我辩护 看看都有哪些不利证据
[32:31] Maybe we get lucky 也许我们会走运
[32:33] and find something that we can challenge. 可以发现一些漏洞
[32:37] What if I had something? 如果我说我有证据呢
[32:38] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[32:40] Something to give the D.A. 一些可以给检察官
[32:43] Something I think he’d want. 作为交换的东西
[32:49] How old was your son when he disappeared? 你儿子失踪的时候几岁了
[32:52] What was his name? 他叫什么名字
[32:56] And when was he reported missing? 什么时候上报失踪的
[32:59] Thank you for your call. 感谢你的来电
[33:01] We’ll be in touch if there are any new developments. 如果有新发现我们会尽快联系你的
[33:06] Texas, eight years ago. 德克萨斯 八年前
[33:09] Female, ’50s. 女性 五十岁
[33:11] No, I’m telling you… they do not mean the same thing. 不 我告诉你 他们说的不是一码事
[33:14] Help us out, Harry. 帮忙评评理 哈里
[33:15] Crate thinks that the well-known injunction 竹竿认为特别著名的那个
[33:16] not to fish off of the company dock 不在公司码头钓鱼(兔子不吃窝边草)
[33:18] means the same thing as the less-well-known, 和不是那么有名的
[33:20] but more personally beloved advice, 但更贴近生活的
[33:23] not to get your nookie where you get your cookie. 别和给你饭碗的人乱搞(天涯何处无芳草)是一个意思
[33:26] Right. But my uncle was a tuna guy down in San Pedro. 是的 但我叔叔在圣佩德罗专钓金枪鱼
[33:29] Now, he says the fishing one’s actually about fishing. 他所说的钓鱼就是单纯的钓鱼
[33:33] Fuck you both. 两人都给我滚
[33:37] You made her walk into the station 你让她穿着昨天的衣服
[33:40] in yesterday’s clothes, Harry. 回到警局 哈里
[33:41] Through the front door, no less. 竟然还是从正门进的
[33:43] Where are your manners? 你的教养都去哪儿了
[33:45] Why are you girls so giddy? 你们就闲到四处八卦吗
[33:48] What? Didn’t you hear? You 难道你没听说么
[33:49] know that guy we brought in a couple of nights ago 几天前我们两抓到的
[33:50] with the dead body in a van? 那个车上有死尸的哥们儿
[33:52] S.I.D. Found blood, semen, the whole genetic smorgasbord 鉴证科发现了来自七个潜在受害者
[33:55] from seven other possible victims… 的血液和精液等基因大杂烩
[33:58] Six men and one woman. 六男一女
[34:00] Good for you. 干得好
[34:06] Hey. Harry, how’s it shaking? 嘿 哈里 案件进展如何
[34:07] Mank, I know your rookies squeal with delight 曼克 我知道你给了你手下的菜鸟们一个
[34:11] when you ask them to actually give a good God damn, 好差事 他们高兴地直叫唤
[34:13] but these tip sheets are worthless. 但这些线索表毫无利用价值
[34:15] I am sorry, Harry, 抱歉 哈里
[34:16] but I don’t know what to do about it, all right? 但我确实不知道该怎么办
[34:18] Your… your case hits CNN. 你的案子惊动了美国有线电视新闻网
[34:20] My guys are getting calls from Topeka. 我的手下都接到了托皮卡市长办的电话
[34:22] I’ve written a script for your overburdened staff. 我给你的手下写好了要问的问题
[34:25] What is this? 这是什么
[34:27] “Did your loved one undergo a surgical procedure 您失去的亲人在失踪前几个月
[34:30] in the months before his disappearance? 接受过外科手术吗
[34:33] If so, what was the injury? 如果有 手术部位在哪里
[34:34] What was the name of his physician? 他的主治医生的名字是什么
[34:36] What hospital was he trea…” Okay, I get it. 他在哪个医院就医 好吧 我明白了
[34:39] 831, please report to the watch commander. 831号 请向监控指挥室报告
[34:43] One other thing. 还有一件事
[34:45] Yes? 什么
[34:47] Edgewood. 埃奇伍德
[34:49] She screwed up, Harry. 她搞砸了 哈里
[34:50] Because she gives a fuck, Mank. 就因为那一点小错吗 曼克
[34:52] Doesn’t sit in the car waiting for the box 没有按照规定坐在车里等待
[34:53] to tell her what to do. 对讲机里的指示
[34:54] Well, you ought to know, from what I hear, 好吧 你应该知道 就我所听说的
[34:56] you know, about her giving a fuck, I mean. 你懂的 我是说 你睡了她
[35:02] Really? You too? 真的吗 你也听说了
[35:03] Do you know what they say about the company dock? 你知道他们说什么兔子不吃窝边草吗
[35:06] Okay. All right. 好吧
[35:09] I’ll talk to Edgewood before he papers it. 我会在埃奇伍德提交报告之前跟他谈谈的
[35:11] Thanks. 谢了
[35:23] Deputy District Attorney Escobar. 副地方检察官埃斯科瓦尔
[35:25] Why are we here? 你们有什么要说的
[35:28] My client wants to help you clear up several homicides 我的当事人想要帮你理清他涉及的几宗
[35:31] in which he was involved. 谋杀案件
[35:33] And in exchange, he gets to maximize his exposure, 作为交换 他将得到最大化的利益
[35:35] a life without parole, no death penalty. 没有假释期 没有死刑
[35:37] -Correct. -We have DNA from your van, -没错 -我们在你的车上发现了DNA
[35:39] as many as seven possible victims. 更多的潜在受害者
[35:41] Why would I make a deal before we get the science back 为什么我不等鉴证结果出来 看是否和其他未解案件有关联
[35:44] and see what unsolveds we can match it to? 之后再来做这个交易呢
[35:46] And we have the body from the van. 况且我们还在车上发现了尸体
[35:48] You need Mr. Waits to tell you 韦茨先生能告诉你
[35:49] where the other bodies are buried. 其他尸体都埋在哪里
[35:51] So you can let the families know 这样你才能让那些受害者家属知道
[35:53] their loved ones have been found 他们所爱之人被发现了
[35:56] and their killer incarcerated. 凶手也被绳之以法
[35:58] If I don’t tell you, you’ll never know. 如果我不告诉你 你永远也不会知道
[36:01] I think we’re good with what we’ve got. 我觉得我对于现在已知的状况很满意
[36:04] There’s another case. 还有一个案件
[36:06] You already have the body. 你们有尸体
[36:08] Wait. We never discussed this. 等等 我们没讨论过这个
[36:10] I was saving it… for this meeting. 我为了这次会面 特意保留的
[36:15] It’s not the entire body, just the bones. 不是整具尸体 只有尸骸
[36:20] What case is that? 什么案件
[36:22] Up in the canyon, the 12-year-old kid. 在峡谷上的那个十二岁的孩子
[36:26] A dog found his bones. 一只狗发现了他的骨头
[36:29] I put him up there. 是我把他埋在那里
[36:33] I like the view so much, 我喜欢那里的风景
[36:36] I put the others up there, too. 其他人也埋在那里
[36:39] It’s peaceful, serene. 那里平静 安详
[36:50] How many murders are we talking about exactly? 到底有多少桩谋杀案
[36:53] Oh. 哦
[36:54] Are we now negotiating in good faith… senior? 我们现在开始诚心地谈判了吗 领导
[37:17] This won’t take long. 不会很久的
[37:18] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[37:27] Detective. The Lieutenant? 警探 中尉在吗
[37:30] Restroom, sir. 在洗手间 长官
[37:44] Chief. 局长
[37:47] Lieutenant. 中尉
[37:52] Nicholas Trent. 尼古拉斯·特伦特
[37:54] So, what do we have on him besides a 我们除了知道他是二十五年前的性骚扰犯以外
[37:55] 25-year-old molestation conviction? 还知道什么
[37:57] Well, we’re working on a search warrant, 我们正在申请搜查令
[37:59] but it’s pretty thin. 但是不乐观
[38:00] Detectives found some stuff in the house, 警探们在他房子里发现了一些东西
[38:02] some… some photos of kids. 一些 儿童的照片
[38:03] – Pornographic? – Not at all. -色情照片 -不全是
[38:06] They also found some boys’ stuff… 他们还发现了一些男童的东西
[38:08] Baseball mitts and a bike. 棒球手套和一辆自行车
[38:09] Was he cooperative? 他合作吗
[38:10] Offered to take a polygraph. 提出了接受测谎
[38:12] And where are we on identifying the victim? 我们如何辨认受害者
[38:16] We’re cross-referencing the leads from the tip line 我们在医院就诊记录和
[38:18] with hospital record sand missing persons. 失踪人口报告里交叉调查
[38:21] Chief, uh, can I speak to you about Captain Pounds? 局长 恩 我能和你谈谈关于庞兹上尉的事吗
[38:27] Bosch thinks that Captain Pounds gave money Chandler 博斯认为庞兹给了钱德勒
[38:30] a copy of his confidential board of rights file. 一份他个人机密档案的复印件
[38:32] That’s a serious allegation, Lieutenant. 这可是一项很严峻的指控 中尉
[38:35] Bosch believes it. 博斯确信此事
[38:36] And that makes it so? 他说是就是了
[38:38] We need officers to trust 我们要让工作人员相信
[38:39] that the board of rights hearings 听证会上那些涉及人权的问题是机密
[38:41] are actually confidential or they won’t cooperate. 否则他们不会合作的
[38:43] And good shooting or not, 是好是坏暂且不说
[38:45] they are required to make a statement 他们要求发表声明
[38:46] and talk to a department shrink. 并和分局的心理医生沟通
[38:48] To then have their personal background thrown at them 然后在公共法庭上公开个人背景信息
[38:50] in open court is bullshit… sir. 简直是扯淡 长官
[38:56] I’ll take it under advisement, Lieutenant. 我会慎重考虑的 中尉
[39:04] I’m his partner. What is this regarding? 我是他的搭档 这有什么联系
[39:10] Do you have information about the case? 你有关于这起案子的消息吗
[39:14] Hold on. Harry. 等一下 哈里
[39:16] Guy say she’s Nicholas Trent’s lawyer. 这个人说她是尼古拉斯·特伦特的律师
[39:17] He refuses to talk to anyone but you. 他拒绝和你之外的任何人说话
[39:21] This is Detective Bosch. How can I help you? 我是博斯警探 有什么可以效劳的
[39:23] Do you have Nicholas Trent? 你们抓到尼古拉斯·特伦特吗
[39:25] Sir, we do not have your client in custody. 先生 我们没有羁押你的当事人
[39:27] No, sir, we do not. 不 先生 我们没有
[39:28] Well, I don’t believe you. You know what? I’m on my way. 好吧 我不相信你 你知道吗 我正在赶过去
[39:30] That’s your prerogative. You… 你有权这么做 你
[39:35] It’s Trent’s lawyer. 是特伦特的律师
[39:36] He said he can’t get a hold of him. 他说因为我们羁押了他的客户
[39:37] Thought we had him in custody. 让他没办法联系上他
[39:50] Mr. Trent, this is the police. 特伦特先生 我们是警察
[39:52] Open the door. 开门
[39:55] Mr. Trent, it’s the police. 特伦特先生 我们是警察
[39:57] If you are home… come to the door. 如果你在家 请到门前来
[40:12] Harry. 哈里
博斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 博斯(Bosch)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme