Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] And that’s the end of a sexist, fatphobic anecdote 这个歧视女性又歧视胖子的故事到此为止
[00:11] in which I was so desperate to get out of the rain, 我迫切想躲雨
[00:14] I slept with a plus-sized woman. 就睡了个女胖子
[00:17] Hold the door. 等等
[00:19] – Did I miss a meeting? – No, Angela. -我错过什么会议了吗 -没有 安吉拉
[00:22] We took Davey here out for a big ’90s-style birthday party, 我们帮戴维办了场盛大的90年代风格生日派对
[00:25] it being the ’90s and all… 毕竟现在就是90年代…
[00:26] I would have come! I love the ’90s, and it being them. 怎么不叫我 我喜欢90年代 喜欢现在
[00:30] Come on, the president of the network shouldn’t fraternize with the board. 电视台的总裁不该和董事会成员称兄道弟
[00:33] Let your number two handle that stuff. 这种事交给二把手就好了
[00:38] I don’t like you going to birthday parties behind my back, Teddy. 泰迪 我不喜欢你背着我组织生日派对
[00:41] I was doing reconnaissance for you! 我是在帮你考察情况
[00:43] You didn’t hear it from me, 这话不是我说的啊
[00:44] but there’s some concern that as a single career gal, you’re… 有人担心 作为一个单身职业女性 你…
[00:47] – well, a single career gal. – And? -是个单身职业女性 -然后呢
[00:49] ABC’s supposed to be a family network. 美国广播公司应该是个合家欢的电视台
[00:52] I understand families. 我懂家庭
[00:55] Does he? 那他呢
[00:58] Herb. 赫布
[01:02] I’m sorry, okay? 我道歉 行吗
[01:03] It’s called discretion, Herb. 这叫审慎 赫布
[01:05] We’re trying to sell the network to Disney. 我们想把电视台卖给迪士尼
[01:07] Disney? You think Michael Eisner gives a hoot who I go to bed with? 迪士尼? 你是觉得迈克尔·艾斯纳会在乎我和谁上床吗
[01:10] We don’t need to bring Eisner into this. 没必要让艾斯纳知道
[01:12] Obviously, Michael Eisner is a compassionate 很显然 迈克尔·艾斯纳富有同情心
[01:15] and progressive individual. 思想又开放
[01:16] This isn’t about him. 但他不是重点
[01:18] – So, it’s you. Just say it’s you. – No. You’re the one… -那是你 你直说啊 -不 是你…
[01:20] If you’re going to fire me, at least have the balls to fire me. 要开除我 至少要有勇气开口吧
[01:23] You’re fired. 你被开除了
[01:24] You think you can do “Horsin’ Around” without me? 没了我 你还能拍”鬼马奶爸”吗
[01:26] We could do it without anybody. All we need is the horse. 没了谁都能拍 只要有那匹马就行
[01:29] And that horse is just gonna go along with you canning his best friend? 你陷害了那匹马最好的朋友 他会视若无睹吗
[01:32] You want BoJack to betray me, you’re gonna need one hell of a pitch. 想让波杰克背叛我 可需要天衣无缝的说辞
[01:37] Okay. 好
[02:39] – Mr. Horseman, you’re invited to set? – Thank you. -马男先生 该去片场了 -谢谢
[02:42] – The set of “Horny Unicorn”? – Yes, I’m aware. -“淫荡独角兽”的片场 -对 我知道
[02:44] To shoot a scene in which the titular horny unicorn 这场戏要拍淫荡独角兽
[02:46] gets his penis stuck in a saxophone, 把鸡鸡卡在萨克斯里面
[02:48] because he was hoping to “get blown”? 因为他想”被吹”
[02:50] I know the scene, thank you. 我知道要拍什么 谢谢
[03:00] Hello? 喂
[03:01] BoJack, this is Angela Diaz. 波杰克 我是安吉拉·迪亚兹
[03:04] We met once before. 我们见过一面
[03:09] I remember. 我记得
[03:10] I saw your interview several months back. It made me nostalgic. 我看了你几个月前的访谈 有些怀念过去
[03:15] Me too. Nostalgic for the day before I did the interview. 我也是 怀念接受采访前的日子
[03:17] Oh, yes, humor. 真幽默
[03:19] If you’re free tonight, you could come by the house, watch the fire, reminisce. 今晚有空的话来我家吧 一起对着炉火 回忆过去
[03:24] There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. 有件事我一直想问你
[03:26] – What? – Wouldn’t you love to find out? -什么事 -来了就知道了
[03:33] So, the Stephen King musical opened right next door to the Sondheim revival. 斯蒂芬·金的音乐剧开演 隔壁是新版的桑德海姆
[03:37] We have clients in both. I was worried there’d be tension, 两边都有我们的艺人 本来担心会有摩擦
[03:39] but it turns out Misery loves Company. 还好两边的上座率一样冷清
[03:41] Judah, are you in a band? 犹大 你玩乐队吗
[03:43] Why do you ask that? 为什么这么问
[03:44] I’ve always wondered if you were in a band ever since this afternoon 我一直好奇你是不是玩乐队的
[03:47] when I overheard Juniper tell Stuart that you were in a band. 自从下午不小心听到朱尼珀跟斯图尔特说 你玩乐队
[03:50] You’re playing a gig tonight, and the whole office is going. 你们今晚演出 全办公室的都去
[03:52] I was planning to invite you, but didn’t want you to feel obligated. 我想邀请你 但又不想让你觉得非去不可
[03:54] We’re not good. 我们水平不行
[03:56] Lenny! How the shell are you? 蓝尼 你壳还好吗
[03:58] I got trouble, PC! 我有麻烦了 卡公主
[04:01] I’m familiar with Teddy. 我知道泰迪
[04:03] I somehow missed that Teddy has spent the last 20 years showing women his… 20年了 我居然都没发现 泰迪经常向女性露出…
[04:07] I’m familiar. 我知道
[04:09] See, that’s why I love you. You’re discreet. 我就喜欢你这样 这么谨慎
[04:10] -You’re tough. You’re Teflon. -That’s me, an old frying pan. -这么坚强 像特氟龙[不粘锅涂层]一样 -我就是只旧煎锅
[04:14] I could use someone who can handle the heat over here. 我需要有人帮我救火
[04:16] Someone who can be more professional and less… Moonves. 要更专业 不像… 穆恩维斯
[04:19] What are you saying? 什么意思
[04:21] I want you to run Turteltaub’s new female-focused studio division, 我希望你来管理乌龟佬全新的 聚焦女性的工作室
[04:25] -Girtletaub! -I didn’t sneeze. -乌龟娘 -我没有打喷嚏
[04:26] No, Girtletaub is the studio. 不 工作室就叫乌龟娘
[04:29] I wanna announce a slate before the Teddy story hits the trades. 我想要在泰迪的新闻爆出之前宣布
[04:31] You think you can throw one together? 你能搞定吗
[04:33] You want me to pitch my dream movie studio? 你要我来宣讲我梦想中的制片工作室
[04:35] I need it tomorrow morning. We gotta hit the ground running with this thing. 明早就要 我们必须快马加鞭
[04:38] You don’t wanna go slow and steady? 不想稳妥点 慢慢来吗
[04:40] What am I, a tortoise? 我又不是老乌龟
[04:44] Get me box office numbers. 把票房数据给我
[04:45] We need firm financial figures to frame 要有可靠的财政数据
[04:47] how fans flock to flicks that flex chicks, woman films, 证明观众就吃女性电影这一套
[04:51] like Pretty, Wonder, Little. 比如”风月俏佳人” “神奇女侠” “小妇人”
[04:53] Diary of a Mad Black. I’ll get my laptop. 还有”疯黑婆子的日记” 我去拿电脑
[04:55] Wait! Your gig. 等等 你还有演出
[04:56] I have time. This is important. When a Man Loves a… 还来得及 这很重要 “当男人爱上…”…
[05:00] – What? – That’s another film title, -什么 -这也是电影名
[05:01] as we were discussing previously. 跟刚才讨论的一样
[05:03] Of course. 当然
[05:07] 今晚 戴安·阮现场签售 “美食广场侦探艾薇陈”
[05:14] – Hey, Guy, I’m about to… – Diane. -盖 我正准备… -戴安
[05:15] Am I wearing a T-shirt right now that says “Treat me like I’m some kind of asshole”? 我衣服上是不是写着 “把我当垃圾糟蹋”
[05:18] I can’t see you right now, but I’m guessing by your tone, no? 我看不见你穿了什么 不过听你口气 应该没有吧
[05:21] Then why is my ex-wife treating me like I’m some kind of asshole? 那我前妻为什么把我当垃圾一样糟蹋
[05:24] Did you tell her you weren’t wearing the shirt? 她知道你衣服上没那么写吗
[05:26] Lady got a job in Houston. 她在休斯顿找了份工作
[05:27] She’s taking Sonny out of school and moving to Texas. 所以要桑尼退学 跟她搬去得州
[05:30] She can’t do that! 她怎么这样
[05:31] Well, she can, because she has full custody. 因为她有完全监护权
[05:33] And this is her dream job, and I’m really happy for her. But this sucks! 那是她梦想的工作 我替她高兴 但感觉很差
[05:36] Well, they must need cameramen in Houston, and I can write anywhere… 休斯顿一定也需要摄影师 我在哪儿都能写作…
[05:42] I… couldn’t ask you to do that. 什么 我不能要求你这么做
[05:44] I wouldn’t ask you to ask. 不需要你要求我
[05:45] If Sonny’s going to Houston, then we’re going. 桑尼要搬去休斯顿 那我们也去
[05:49] Okay. Okay. All right. Houston. Uh, g-go, Astros! 好 行 休斯顿… 太空人队加油
[05:53] Go rodeos! 牛仔竞技加油
[05:54] Hope you like barbecue! 希望你喜欢吃烧烤
[05:55] I hope I don’t need another abortion because they are hard to get there! 希望我不需要再堕胎 因为那边堕胎很困难
[05:59] -Wait, what? -Just trying to think of Texas things. -什么 -我只是在联想和得州有关的事
[06:01] Sorry. Houston! 抱歉 休斯顿万岁
[06:06] All day at the airport, I watch people pull suitcases. 我在机场 整天看人拖着沉重的行李箱
[06:09] Why do we suffer that extra weight dragging us down? 为什么要让额外的负重拖累我们
[06:11] Because we need clean clothes. 因为要带换洗衣物
[06:13] The point is: helium luggage. 我的想法是 氦气行李箱
[06:15] Why pack light when you can pack lighter than air? 行李箱能比空气还轻 哪还需要”轻装上阵”
[06:17] All right, so Mom’s too sick to come out of her room 所以妈病重得出不了房门
[06:21] but not too sick to make her famous Frito pie? 却可以做她拿手的玉米片派
[06:23] Well, she wanted to see you. 她很想见你
[06:25] She was fine all day and then suddenly ill with a stomach bug. 今天她本来挺好 结果突然肚子疼
[06:27] I wanna see her. 我想见她
[06:29] No, no, no, no, she’s not there! She’s at the Zumba. 不行 她不在楼上 她去跳尊巴舞了
[06:32] Is she at Zumba or is she sick? 她是去跳舞了 还是生病了
[06:34] She is sick but was hoping the Afro-Latin fusion beats 她生病了 但觉得非洲拉丁混搭音乐
[06:37] would make her feel better. 能让她舒服点
[06:39] This was a mistake. 我就不该来
[06:46] Todd, I must confess to you, your mother is not at Zumba. 托德 我必须坦白 你妈妈没有去跳舞
[06:49] I can see her in the window. 我都从窗户看到她了
[06:50] That’s a mannequin so I can test out my outfits. 那是个塑料模特 我用来试衣服的
[06:53] You’re lying again! 你又说谎
[06:56] Okay. She didn’t come to dinner because she’s ashamed. 好吧 她没下楼吃饭是因为羞愧
[07:00] She can’t say hello? The woman has my kidney! 连个招呼都不打 我把肾都给她了
[07:02] And that’s why she’s ashamed. 所以她才羞愧
[07:04] A mother shouldn’t owe her child her life. 母亲不应该欠孩子一条命
[07:07] If she could turn it around somehow, save your life… 要是能想办法报恩 救你一命就好了…
[07:10] But, alas, she cannot. 但不行啊
[07:12] But maybe if she could… but no, you’re obviously healthy. 万一可以呢… 但不可以 你这么健康
[07:17] But if you weren’t… 可如果不是…
[07:19] But you are. 你就是很健康
[07:20] Clearly there is nothing to be done. 所以她什么也做不了
[07:39] Wha… 什么…
[07:40] Aren’t you the horse from “Horsin’ Around”? 你不是”鬼马奶爸”里的那匹马吗
[07:50] Look at this thing. I fell down one time and I’m an invalid. 瞧这玩意 我摔了一跤 身体就差了
[07:54] – Word to the wise, BoJack, don’t get old. – I’ll see what I can do about that. -给你句忠告 波杰克 不要变老 -我尽量想办法
[07:58] My 40-year-old companion treats me like a fragile antique. 我40岁的陪护 把我当易碎的古董
[08:01] I’ve got a Lamborghini Miura and she won’t even let me drive it. 我有台兰博基尼穆拉跑车 她却不让我开
[08:04] I’m sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[08:06] Anyway, I wanted to say I’m sorry. 总之 我想对你说声抱歉
[08:10] Yeah? 是吗
[08:11] I’m sorry that at the ’94 upfronts we made you do that stupid BoJack dance. 抱歉 94年的发布会上 逼你跳了愚蠢的波杰克舞
[08:17] Is that why you wanted to see me tonight? 你找我来就为了这个
[08:19] No. You’re tall. I need you to reach a box. 不是 你个子高 我要你帮我拿个盒子
[08:25] “Melanie, good luck with your braces. I think they look cool.” “梅拉妮 祝你箍牙顺利 你的牙套很酷”
[08:34] Mr. Peanutbutter? 花生酱先生
[08:38] 拉风狗狗: 从悲伤狗狗到 快乐狗狗的旅程
[08:44] – Diane! – You wrote a memoir? -戴安 -你写了本回忆录
[08:47] Yeah! I had the idea a few months ago, then one weekend it just fell out of me. 对 我几个月前突然有了想法 有个周末 突然就灵感不断
[08:51] -What? -From the way people talk about writing, -什么 -人们总把写作说得很高深
[08:53] I always assumed it was very difficult, 搞得我一直以为写书很难
[08:55] but it turns out it’s not at all, literally anyone can do it! 其实一点都不难 谁都能写
[08:59] Yes, that’s always been my experience. 对 我一直这么觉得
[09:01] I loved your new book, by the way. 对了 我喜欢你的新书
[09:03] -Thanks. -I’m happy for you, Diane. -谢谢 -我为你高兴 戴安
[09:06] Even though it’s really easy to write a book, 尽管写书很容易
[09:07] it’s still an accomplishment to be proud of. 但依然是值得骄傲的了不起的成就
[09:10] – I am. – And how’s Chicago? -是啊 -芝加哥还好吗
[09:12] Are you a Chicagoan yet? You know, I went to school in Chicago. 你成芝加哥人了吗 我在芝加哥上过学
[09:15] You went to Northwestern. That’s not in Chicago. 你上的是西北大学 可不在芝加哥
[09:18] Ah! You are a Chicagoan! 你真成芝加哥人了
[09:20] I’m actually about to move to Houston. 其实我正准备搬去休斯顿
[09:23] In New York? Oh, I think there they pronounce it “Hose-town.” 纽约吗 纽约人好像把它读成”猴斯屯”
[09:26] No, Texas. My boyfriend and I are going. 不 是得州 我要和男朋友一起搬过去
[09:31] Boyfriend. 男朋友
[09:32] -Yeah. -That’s fantastic. -对 -真不错
[09:35] I wanna hear all about him. I assume he’s a good guy? 快跟我说说他 他应该是个好人吧
[09:38] He’s actually the best Guy. 他是最棒的”盖”
[09:43] His girlfriend looks nice. He seems healthy. 他女朋友看着不错 他气色也挺好
[09:46] What’s his job? 他在做什么工作
[09:47] I think he runs a daycare, 好像在管托儿所
[09:49] but he talks about the babies as if they’re his co-workers, 但听他的语气 那些孩子好像他的同事一样
[09:52] so it’s impossible to know for sure. 所以我也说不准
[09:54] – I should have been there. – We’ll try again. -我应该下来的 -下次再试试吧
[09:59] -Hello? -Listen up, Helen. -喂 -听清楚 海伦
[10:01] I’ve kidnapped your son and I demand a ransom or I will… 你儿子在我手上 不交赎金的话 我就…
[10:04] Next card? 下一页
[10:06] “Murder him!” “杀了他”
[10:07] Oh, no! Todd’s gonna get murdered by a fearsome stranger 天哪 有个可怕的陌生人要杀了托德
[10:10] whose sage, buttery voice simultaneously comforts me and fills me with dread. 她睿智动听的嗓音 既让我安心 又让我充满敬畏
[10:14] Sounds like a lot of range for a kidnapper. 这绑匪挺有能耐啊
[10:16] Who are you and what do you want? 你是谁 你想要什么
[10:18] “I’m your worst nightmare and I want one hundred of your famous Frito pies.” “我是你的噩梦 我想要一百个你做的玉米派”
[10:24] Yes. Anything! 好 要什么我都给
[10:26] “Under the Hyperion Street Bridge in one hour.” “一小时后在海伯利安街大桥下见”
[10:29] That was perfect! Thank you, Margo! 太完美了 谢谢你 玛歌
[10:32] It’s the least I can do. 绵薄之力罢了
[10:33] Getting you to buy that addictive video game 多年前让你买下那令人上瘾的电子游戏
[10:36] was the act that set me down this ruinous path so many years ago. 让我走上了这条毁灭的道路
[10:40] If I can make things right by you, 如果能让你的人生重回正轨
[10:42] maybe there’s hope yet for this wretched soul. 也许我破碎的灵魂 终究有希望
[10:47] Okay! 好吧
[10:54] Open it. 打开它
[10:57] The studio went all-out. 公司费了很大力气
[10:59] They even found your original screen test. 甚至找到了你试镜时的录影带
[11:01] That’s incredible. 真了不起
[11:02] Too bad no one will ever see it. 可惜没人看得到了
[11:04] After your interview, we couldn’t give these things away. 你那次采访以后 再也没人想要了
[11:07] Oh, right. Sure. 是啊
[11:09] It was a great show. 那是部好剧
[11:11] It would be a shame for it to be forgotten now. 就这样被遗忘太可惜了
[11:13] Maybe it’s for the best. 也许这样最好
[11:15] I just feel so bad for Sarah Lynn. She was so good. 真替莎拉·琳恩惋惜 她演得那么好
[11:18] It’s tragic she won’t be remembered for it. 悲哀的是 人们记住的却不是她的表演
[11:20] Well, nothing we can do about it now, right? 我们也无能为力
[11:29] I’ve completed a projection for female-led films over five years. 我预测了五年内女性主角电影的票房
[11:32] It’s encouraging but vague until I get the specifics of your dream slate. 很振奋但不准确 要给我你梦想计划的细节才行
[11:35] I don’t know what that is! I don’t remember my dreams. 我也不知道 我不记得我的梦想了
[11:38] Did I ever even have dreams? 我有过梦想吗
[11:41] If you leave now, you can still make your show. 你现在出发还赶得上演出
[11:44] My job is to be here when you are. 你在我就在 这是我的工作
[11:45] No. Don’t give your whole life to this job, 不要把整个人生都献给工作
[11:48] because if you do, someday someone will finally ask you what you want 否则以后哪天 别人问你想要什么
[11:52] and you’ll realize you don’t even know anymore. 你会惊觉 自己都不知道了
[11:56] -Okay. -I’m sorry to miss it. -好吧 -很遗憾 我不能去
[11:58] You missing it will make eye contact easier tomorrow. 你不去 明天我才敢直视你的双眼
[12:06] Gronkle has been re-cutting old episodes of The Cosby Show 格伦科在重新剪辑”考斯比秀”
[12:09] to take out all the Cosby scenes. 把考斯比的镜头都剪掉
[12:12] They call it “The Show.” 改名成”秀”
[12:14] They wanna try something similar with “Horsin’ Around.” 他们准备也这么试试”鬼马奶爸”
[12:17] So, it’ll just be “Around”? 改名成”鬼”吗
[12:19] It’ll just be around eight minutes an episode, 剪辑后的每集只有八分钟左右
[12:22] which is perfect for today’s ADD-addled youth. 特别适合现在注意力不集中 脑子不清楚的年轻人
[12:26] It’s about three precocious orphans 讲述三个早熟的孤儿
[12:28] living without any adult supervision, 独自生活 没有监护人
[12:30] who learn that wisdom and guidance can be found everywhere. 慢慢学会 一草一木中都有智慧与教导
[12:33] It’s all “around.” 全靠小”鬼”自己领悟
[12:37] Well, sounds like you got it all figured out. 看来你们都想好了
[12:39] -What do you need me for? -Your backend. -还要我做什么 -你得收尾
[12:41] Nobody’s going to watch the show 如果你还靠这剧挣钱
[12:43] if they think you’re still profiting off it. 观众就不想看了
[12:44] – I need that money now more than ever. – We want to buy you out. -我现在特别需要钱 -我们想要你退出
[12:48] A one-time payment and then you’re divorced from the show forever. 一次性付清 从此你和这部剧再无瓜葛
[12:56] Do it for Sarah Lynn. 就当是为了莎拉·琳恩
[12:59] Doesn’t she deserve more 难道你想让大家
[13:00] than to be remembered as the girl you killed? 只记得她是被你害死的女孩吗
[13:05] Have you seen the episodes without me in them? 你看过剪掉我的剧集了吗
[13:07] And they’re good? 好看吗
[13:08] If you sign that document, you won’t need to worry about that ever again. 签了字 就不用担心这些问题了
[13:19] Good, let’s drink. 很好 喝一杯吧
[13:21] I’m fine with my water, thanks. 我喝水就好了 谢谢
[13:23] You’re not fooling anyone with that water bottle. 别用你那瓶水自欺欺人了
[13:25] Let me fix you a real drink. 我给你调杯好酒
[13:28] One. 就一杯
[13:31] Wow, this is a huge crowd for us. Is everyone from your office here? 第一次见到那么多观众 你的同事全都来了吗
[13:37] Not everyone. 没来齐
[13:38] Judah, obviously I was speaking figuratively. 犹大 我只是象征性说说
[14:05] Hi, we are Spectrum of Enchantment. 大家好 我们是魅惑光谱
[14:08] Our lead singer had to go back to work… 我们的主唱临时有工作要处理…
[14:10] – What? -… so we’ll be playing all of the instrumental versions of our songs. So… -什么 -所以今天的表演都是纯乐器版本…
[14:17] Instrumentals! 纯乐器
[14:22] ♪ Now boys and girls If you wanna do the BoJack ♪ ♪ 男孩女孩们 要想学波杰克 ♪
[14:24] ♪ Take your hands Put them up on your lower back ♪ ♪ 举起双手 放在腰窝下面 ♪
[14:26] ♪ Take your circle and strut and strut Wiggle your hips and jiggle your… ♪ ♪ 绕个圈圈 抬起头 摇摇屁屁 兜兜… ♪
[14:31] ♪ …troubles and pull up your pants That’s how you do the BoJack dance! ♪ ♪ …提起裤子 这就是波杰克舞 ♪
[14:35] Brilliant! 精彩
[14:37] Yeah, but no one wants to do the BoJack now. 可惜现在没人想跳波杰克舞了
[14:40] It’s funny. I remember a time when I was scared you’d leave the show. 说来好笑 我记得曾经特别怕你离开这部剧
[14:45] Who’d have thought one day I’d be asking you to? 谁想到有一天我会要求你离开
[14:48] When were you scared that I’d leave the show? 你什么时候怕过我会离开
[14:51] Herb was gay and I had to convince you to let us fire him. 赫布是同性恋的事曝光后 我说服你 答应开除他
[14:55] – Let you? – You probably don’t even remember, -答应 -你可能都不记得了
[14:57] but I had this whole speech I practiced in the mirror. 我当时可是对着镜子练了好久
[15:00] I was terrified you were going to call my bluff. 生怕你看穿我的虚张声势
[15:03] Bluff? All this time, I thought there was nothing I could have done… 虚张声势 我一直以为 我无能为力…
[15:06] I guess I bluffed good! 说明我练得好
[15:08] -I’m not taking your stupid deal. -No! You signed! -我不签这蠢合同 -不 你已经签了
[15:12] -Stop, you idiot! -No. -住手 白痴 -不要
[15:15] No! Why should I give you what you want? You took everything from me. 我凭什么满足你 你夺走了我的一切
[15:18] My job was on the line. You have no idea… 我也差点丢了工作 你不懂…
[15:21] Every stupid decision I made, every bad thing that has ever happened, 我做的每个愚蠢的决定 经历的每件破事
[15:25] – it all started because of you. – Grow up. -都是因你而起 -成熟一点吧
[15:27] You play these games, “if I hadn’t done this, if I wasn’t so that,” 你总说 “如果我没这样 如果我不是那样”
[15:31] but you did and you were and here we are. 但你做了 你就是 所以才有今天的你
[15:33] I can’t… I… 我不能… 我…
[15:34] Here we are! Because we did what we had to do. 走到今天 是因为我们做了必须做的事
[15:38] So, what do you have to do now? 现在你必须做什么
[15:45] Oh, God. 天啊
[15:48] That’s right. 这就对了
[15:49] Now, another drink? 再喝一杯吗
[16:02] Please! Don’t hurt him! 求你 不要伤害他
[16:03] Boy dies if you don’t got the pies. 交出派 否则他就得死
[16:06] We have them. Jorge? Go! Go! 派带来了 豪尔赫 快去
[16:11] We should have boxed them! 应该用盒子装的
[16:13] No! 不
[16:15] Please don’t hurt him. I never got to make it right. 求求你不要伤害他 我总是搞砸
[16:19] I’ve ruined my chance… 这次也是…
[16:20] Spare me the deets. I just want the freets. 别说细节了 交出玉米派
[16:22] Frito pies, that is. 是玉米片派
[16:25] No! Stop! 不 住手
[16:28] -Mom! Mom! -Helen? Are you all right? -妈 妈 -海伦 你还好吗
[16:30] It’s okay. It’s not real. I’m fine! It’s a classic Todd shenanigan! 没事 都是假的 我没事 这是经典的托德式恶作剧
[16:33] But how would you know what that is? 不过你不知道那是什么
[16:35] I think my wife is having a heart attack. 我老婆心脏病发作了
[16:37] That’s Margo Martindale, the actress! 她是演员玛歌·马丁代尔
[16:39] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! 对不起
[16:40] I was too convincing! Oh, if only I wasn’t so good at acting! 我演得太逼真了 要是我的演技不那么精湛就好了
[16:49] It’s funny, isn’t it? The things that matter? 真可笑 重要的事
[16:52] The truth is none of it matters 其实什么都不重要
[16:54] and the truth is it all matters tremendously. 其实一切都无比重要
[16:58] It’s a wonder any of us ever get out of bed at all. 真神奇 居然有人能有起床的动力
[17:01] And yet, we get out of bed. 但我们还是会起床
[17:04] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[17:08] – What are you doing? – I’m taking your car. -你干什么 -我要开你的车走
[17:10] – What? – You’re not using it. -什么 -反正你也开不了
[17:12] Someone should get some pleasure out of something in this sad, stupid world. 这个悲哀愚蠢的世界里 总得有人享享乐
[17:15] Consider it a signing bonus. 就当是签字费吧
[17:18] And I’m taking these. 这些我也要拿走
[17:24] But the lazy Susans turned out to be very problematic. 结果”懒惰苏珊”餐桌转盘惹了大麻烦
[17:28] – Why? – Offensive to Susans. -为什么 -叫”苏珊”的不满意
[17:30] There was a protest organized by Susan Sarandon. 苏珊·萨兰登在餐厅门口带头抗议游行
[17:33] Oh, no! 不是吧
[17:34] Not that many Susans showed up. You know what they say about Susans. 不过到场的苏珊不多 毕竟苏珊嘛
[17:37] They’re lazy? 太懒了
[17:39] Suddenly you’re desperately seeking them. 苏珊到用时方恨少
[17:41] Anyway, I don’t know how we got talking about me for so long. 我们怎么一直在聊我的事
[17:44] You were gonna tell me about your boyfriend. It’s good? 该聊聊你男朋友啊 你们还好吗
[17:46] It’s really good. When I’m with him, 非常好 和他在一起时
[17:48] I feel like I’m part of an “us,” you know? 我觉得我是”我们”的一部分
[17:50] Like, every other relationship, I always felt like a “me” in a relationship. 之前的恋情里 我都觉得我只是”我”而已
[17:54] Does that make sense? 这么说你懂吗
[17:55] Yeah. That makes sense. 我懂
[17:57] Sorry. I-I didn’t realize I was doing that. 抱歉 不该跟你说这个
[18:00] I’ve always tried to be an “us” with people 我一直想和别人成为”我们”
[18:02] even when I could see it wasn’t a good idea. 哪怕我知道强扭的瓜不甜
[18:04] Now that I’m single, I feel like I’m finally learning how to be a “me.” 现在恢复单身 我终于开始学着做自己了
[18:07] That’s great. 真好
[18:08] I know there were times you would try to tell me something 有时你想对我倾诉烦恼
[18:11] and instead of listening, I just tried to fix it 但我没有倾听 只想解决问题
[18:12] or convince you there wasn’t a problem. 或者告诉你这不是问题
[18:15] I shouldn’t have done that. 我不该那样
[18:16] We’re all doing our best. 我们都努力了
[18:18] -I wanna know now. -Know what? -现在我想知道 -知道什么
[18:20] Tell me what it’s like to be Diane. 做戴安是什么感觉
[18:23] Okay. When you’re Diane, 好吧 如果你是戴安
[18:26] you can live your whole life like it’s a puzzle, 人生就像一大块拼图
[18:31] put together from the pieces of different sets. 却是由不成套的碎片拼凑的
[18:34] Like a crossover puzzle? 联动拼图吗
[18:36] Exactly. 没错
[18:37] Your whole life is full of these pieces that don’t quite fit. 生活中都是根本拼不到一起的碎片
[18:40] Sounds like a hard puzzle. 很难拼的样子
[18:42] But at some point, you start to think it’s you. 突然就会开始怀疑自己
[18:46] You’re the piece that doesn’t quite fit. 自己才是那片放错位置的拼图
[18:49] And you spend so long with that feeling that the feeling becomes your home. 这种感觉时间长了 反而成了你的归宿
[18:55] And it can be jarring when you discover one day 如果有一天突然发现
[18:58] that you suddenly don’t feel that way anymore. 没有这种感觉了 反而会很不适应
[19:01] At first, you don’t trust it. 一开始会拒绝接受
[19:03] But then, gradually, you do. 但慢慢地 也就接受了
[19:06] I’m sorry. That was a weird thing to be telling my ex-husband. 对不起 和前夫说这些太奇怪了
[19:09] No. 不会
[19:11] -I’m really happy for you, Diane. -It’s funny. -我真心为你高兴 戴安 -真可笑
[19:14] I feel like if we met each other as the people we are now, 如果我们相遇时是如今的样子
[19:17] things would be totally different with us. 也许会有完全不同的结局
[19:19] Yeah, but if we hadn’t met each other until now, 如果我们现在才相遇
[19:22] we wouldn’t be the people we are now. 也就不会变成如今的我们了
[19:26] Yeah. 是啊
[19:27] Two equally accomplished book writers. 两位同样成就卓越的作家
[19:35] You suffered an anxiety attack. 你焦虑症发作了
[19:37] I’d encourage you to avoid stressful situations like… 我建议你避免会导致你紧张的情况 比如…
[19:41] fake kidnappings under abandoned bridges. 废弃桥梁下的假绑架案
[19:44] Okay, paperwork time. 好了 来签字
[19:45] You seem like a fellow who enjoys unnecessary bureaucracy. 你看着就喜欢无意义的繁文缛节
[19:49] I do, Doctor. 没错 医生
[19:51] Mm, was that the bridge where they shot Grease? 那座桥是”油脂”的拍摄地吗
[19:55] – Yeah! – That’s neat. -对 -真不错
[19:58] Todd, I’m so sorry! 托德 真的对不起
[20:00] No, I know you didn’t mean to… 不 我知道你不是故意…
[20:02] I thought kicking you out was the right thing. 我以为把你赶出门是正确的决定
[20:05] You were 18. You had dropped out of high school. 你当时18岁 从高中辍学
[20:08] You were always high. You only wore flip-flops. 整天嗑药 一直穿着人字拖
[20:10] -You never showered. -You don’t have to list everything. -从不洗澡 -也不用说这么多
[20:13] I wanted you to grow up, not leave forever. 我希望你长大 没想让你永远离开家
[20:16] Then more and more time passed and I didn’t know how to make it right. 时间过得越久 我就越不知道该如何弥补
[20:20] Truth is, I did grow up. Your plan worked. 其实我确实长大了 你的计划成功了
[20:23] I haven’t had a mom for so long, I… I don’t really need one anymore. 这么长时间没有母亲 我… 已经不需要母亲了
[20:28] Oh. So, what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办
[20:31] Well, I do have one idea. 我有个主意
[20:34] – What? – A big robot suit like in Aliens, -什么 -“异形2″里面那种机器服
[20:37] but for babies so they can do grown-up things! 但给婴儿穿 这样他们就能做大人做的事了
[20:40] -That sounds dangerous. -Yeah, I guess it is. -听起来很危险 -也是
[20:45] But maybe the robots could be powered 也许机器人的电力
[20:48] by energy generated from sucking on pacifiers. 可以用婴儿吸奶嘴产生的能量提供
[20:51] That is so smart! Babies love sucking and right now it’s just wasted energy! 太聪明了 婴儿喜欢吸奶嘴 这些能量都被浪费了
[20:57] And so you see, the circle had become complete. 你瞧 循环就这样完成了
[21:00] All the twists and turns had all been part of a beautiful tapestry, 所有迂回曲折 都是美妙图景的一部分
[21:05] a grander mission to bring this boy and his mother together again. 为了让这个男孩和母亲破镜重圆
[21:10] That’s quite a story. But you’ve killed a lot of people. 故事很精彩 但你杀了很多人
[21:13] -Margo Martindale, you’re going to pris… -Wait! -玛歌·马丁代尔 你被判入狱… -等一下
[21:18] You can’t send her to jail before she gets to act in one of my movies! 你不能把她关起来 她要先出演我的电影
[21:21] Indie filmmaker Nicole Holofcener? 独立电影导演妮可·哈罗芬瑟
[21:24] I find it hard to believe Margo Martindale has never appeared in your work. 我不相信玛歌·马丁代尔没演过你的电影
[21:28] It’s true! And I need her to play the mother of the poetry student 是真的 我需要她在我的新片”教师战争”里
[21:31] Catherine Keener has an affair with in my new film, “Classroom Warfare.” 演个诗歌学生的母亲 和凯瑟琳·基纳有一腿
[21:35] Can I, Mr. Judge? Please? 可以吗 法官先生 求你了
[21:38] Damn, that does sound good. 该死 听起来是部好电影
[21:41] Okay, you’re free to go. 好吧 你可以走了
[21:51] Come on. Open. Open! Open up! 快打开啊 快点
[21:54] God. Where’s my stupid… 跑哪儿去了…
[21:59] Why is everything so difficult? 怎么什么都这么难
[22:04] Have it your way, door. 随你便吧 大门
[22:07] Todd! How come we never go swimming? 托德 我们怎么没去游过泳
[22:11] This is terrible. 糟透了
[22:15] Well, hello. 你好啊
[22:18] Who put pills in my house? 谁在我家里放了药
[22:27] Judah, you were supposed to have the night off! Your hair is so long! 犹大 你今晚不用工作 头发好长
[22:31] I’d rather be here. 我更愿意留在这里
[22:33] I know. 我知道
[22:35] Would you think I was an idiot if I didn’t go work for Turteltaub? 如果我不去为乌龟佬工作 会不会太傻了
[22:38] I would never think you were an idiot. 我永远不会觉得你傻
[22:40] This slate we’re putting together… 我们做的这份提案…
[22:43] We could get some financiers and do it ourselves, right? 完全可以自己找投资人去做 对吧
[22:47] If there’s one thing I know about this business, 这行里 我最清楚的道理就是
[22:49] it’s never underestimate what Princess Carolyn can do by herself. 千万不要低估卡洛琳公主一个人的力量
[22:52] Well, not all by myself. 不只是我一个人
[22:56] I’ve got the babysitter ’til 11:00. We might as well keep working, right? 我的保姆11点才下班 不如继续工作吧
[23:00] – How can I help? – Why don’t you play me one of your songs? -要我帮什么吗 -弹首你们的歌给我听吧
[23:09] ♪ I strive for precision ♪ ♪ 我力求精确 ♪
[23:11] ♪ My aim is to be accurate and clear ♪ ♪ 每件事都要分毫不差 ♪
[23:17] ♪ I don’t say things I don’t know to be true ♪ ♪ 不真实的话 我说不出口 ♪
[23:23] ♪ So believe me When I tell you I love you ♪ ♪ 所以请相信我口中的我爱你 ♪
[23:32] ♪ I don’t write good love songs ♪ ♪ 我写不出美妙的情歌 ♪
[23:35] ♪ I’m not adept with metaphors or rhymes ♪ ♪ 不擅长比喻和押韵 ♪
[23:41] ♪ I just want to describe The things I know ♪ ♪ 只想如实地描述事实 ♪
[23:46] ♪ And the only thing I know Is that I love you ♪ ♪ 我只知道一件事 那就是我爱你 ♪
[23:52] ♪ Please believe me when I tell you ♪ ♪ 请相信我所说的 ♪
[23:55] I love you, Princess Carolyn. 我爱你 卡洛琳公主
[24:12] What are you so happy about? 你在开心什么
[24:15] – BoJack Horseman. Six-foot-five. – All right. Whenever you’re ready. -马男波杰克 身高1米96 -准备好了就开始吧
[24:18] A mustard sandwich? 芥末三明治
[24:20] We may be orphans but leave us our dignity. 我们孤儿也是有尊严的
[24:22] Uh, BJ, that’s Ethan’s line. 波杰克 那是伊森的台词
[24:24] Oh, right. 对
[24:25] Orphans? 孤儿
[24:26] What am I supposed to feed you? 我要给你们吃什么
[24:28] All right, stop. You’re nervous. 好 停一下 你太紧张了
[24:30] – Forget the script. – Okay. -别管剧本了 -好的
[24:31] We’re gonna do that movie that you’re always making me watch. You know… 我们来演你一直逼我看的那部电影…
[24:34] You have to answer for the chimpanzee, Tino. 你必须为黑猩猩的死负责 迪诺
[24:37] No, Mickey, you got it all wrong! 不 米基 你搞错了
[24:39] So, where’d all the bananas go? 那香蕉都去哪儿了
[24:41] The chimp’s dead, Tino. So’s the bonobo. 黑猩猩死了 迪诺 倭黑猩猩也是
[24:44] Who you been monkeyin’ around with? 你都跟哪些猴子鬼混了
[24:46] I can’t do it anymore! It was the marmoset! 我受不了了 是狨猴干的
[24:48] Good. Perfect. Now look at the red dot. Go! 很好 很棒 现在看着镜头上的红点 开始
[24:51] What am I supposed to feed you? I have mustard. 我要给你吃什么 我有芥末
[24:54] A mustard sandwich? 芥末三明治
[24:56] We may be orphans but leave us our dignity. 我们孤儿也是有尊严的
[24:59] Well, I can’t fix you a martini. 我可没有马提尼给你们喝
[25:00] Hey, wait! I have olives! 等等 我有橄榄
[25:03] Nope. Not olives. 不对 不是橄榄
[25:05] -Perfect! -Yeah? You, you think we got it? -完美 -是吗 这样可以吗
[25:07] Buckle up, buddy, your life is about to start. 系好安全带 兄弟 你的人生就要启程了
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme