时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, it’s Hollyhock. | 你好 我是霍莉霍克 |
[00:09] | Leave a message, if you’re a hundred. | 请留言 如果你已经一百岁了 |
[00:12] | Hey, Hollyhock. | 你好 霍莉霍克 |
[00:13] | Um, you still haven’t returned my last call, which is fine. | 你还是没回我电话 没关系 |
[00:15] | I just… I know you’re going back to school soon, | 我只是… 我知道你快回学校了 |
[00:18] | and you should know I won’t be there. | 你也应该知道我不会去了 |
[00:21] | Because of… everything you’ve probably heard about. | 因为… 你应该都听说了 |
[00:24] | So, if you were worried you’d have to see me, you won’t. | 如果你也不必担心会见到我了 |
[00:27] | But I would love to talk. | 但我很想和你聊聊 |
[00:29] | It’s BoJack. | 我是波杰克 |
[00:34] | Welcome to Burritos and Mo! Home of burritos and much, much mo! | 欢迎光临墨西哥卷饼餐厅 这里卷饼和更多美食 |
[00:38] | – Give me a large number three. – Oh, my God. Ellie! Look at the monitor. | -大份三号套餐 -天啊 艾丽 快看监视器 |
[00:42] | It’s fricking BoJack Horseman. Don’t worry, I muted it. | 是该死的马男波杰克 别担心 话筒已经关了 |
[00:45] | – He looks like crap. – Yeah. His tie is all loosened up, | -他状态好差 -领带都松开了 |
[00:48] | which is like the universal sign for having a shitty day. | 等于在跟全世界说他今天过得很不顺 |
[00:51] | Probably because he just came from court. It’s all over the news. | 大概因为他刚上过法庭 新闻上都写了 |
[00:53] | He just settled with Sarah Lynn’s family for five million dollars. | 他花了五百万和莎拉·琳恩的家人庭外和解 |
[00:56] | Makes sense. He seemed like a real psycho in that interview | 正常 几个月前的那场采访里 |
[00:59] | – he did a few months back. – Yeah. Guys. | -他就跟个神经病一样 -两位 |
[01:00] | I’m surprised he’d still wanna show his face in public. | 他居然还愿意公开露面 |
[01:03] | His face is everywhere. | 到处都是他的照片 |
[01:04] | – The cover of every magazine. – Okay. | -每本杂志的封面上都是 -好吧 |
[01:06] | Even got the number-one slot for Hundred Most Hatted Men. | 他甚至被选为百位帽子绅士榜的第一名 |
[01:09] | – No, it… – Most Hatted Men? What is that? | -不 是… -帽子绅士 那是什么 |
[01:11] | List of men in hats, I guess. He was wearing a fedora. | 戴帽子的男人吧 照片上他戴了顶软呢帽 |
[01:13] | It was Most Hated Men! | 是最遭人恨的男人 |
[01:15] | What? | 什么 |
[01:16] | It was the Hundred Most Hated Men, it was a newsboy cap, | 是百位最遭人恨的男人 我戴的是报童帽 |
[01:19] | and I can hear everything you’ve been saying! | 你们说的话我全都听得见 |
[01:22] | – Get his bags, Ellie! – You said you muted it! | -快把他点的餐给他 艾丽 -你不是把话筒关了吗 |
[01:27] | – Have a burrito-ful day! – Hey! You suck, asshole! | -祝您用餐愉快 -喂 你这个垃圾 |
[02:31] | I don’t think it’s wise to be burning Bridges at this juncture. | 我觉得现在过河拆桥不大明智 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry, just don’t like Beau. | 抱歉 我就是不喜欢阿博 |
[02:35] | – Greetings, strangers! – Maude? | -你们好 陌生人 -莫德 |
[02:37] | That’s what they want you to think! | 他们就希望你这么想 |
[02:38] | I’m Maude’s twin sister Fergus, we have never met before, | 我是莫德的双胞胎姐妹菲格丝 我们从没见过面 |
[02:41] | and I’d be delighted to accept a job at this company. | 我很乐意接受这家公司的工作邀约 |
[02:44] | – What? – As you know, I have 12 children. | -什么 -你知道的 我有12个孩子 |
[02:47] | What sort of day care services do you provide here? | 你们这里有日托服务吗 |
[02:49] | Has this ever happened to you? | 你遇到过这样的困境吗 |
[02:52] | Todd? At the office? | 托德 你来办公室 |
[02:53] | Can we wrap whatever this is up? | 能快点完事吗 |
[02:55] | I’m supposed to head over to the “Birthday Dad” set. | 我要去”生日爸爸”的片场 |
[02:57] | I wanna run a day care at VIM! | 我想在精神经纪办一个日托班 |
[02:59] | I’ve mastered the art of looking at one baby and I’m ready for more. | 我现在是带娃大师 我准备好照顾更多宝宝了 |
[03:03] | You do have several employees with children. | 你确实有好几个有孩子的员工 |
[03:05] | If you employ Todd through the company, | 如果公司聘用托德 |
[03:06] | you could offer him a raise and still save money on taxes. | 不仅能给他加薪 还可以省税 |
[03:09] | Great. It’s done. | 棒 就这么定了 |
[03:10] | Hooray! Corporate tax loophole! | 万岁 企业税收漏洞 |
[03:12] | Plus, we can carpool to the office. | 我们还可以拼车上班 |
[03:15] | Which leads me to my next point. I am moving out to live with Maude. | 说到这个 我要搬出去和莫德一起住了 |
[03:19] | It’s me! It’s Maude. I don’t really have a twin sister. | 是我 我是莫德 我没有双胞胎姐妹 |
[03:21] | Hey, that’s fantastic! Where are you moving to? | 太棒了 你要搬去哪里 |
[03:25] | – You can stay here! Live with me forever! – Cut! | -你可以住我家 永远和我在一起 -停 |
[03:29] | The line is, “Thank you for the birthday pizza. | 台词是 “谢谢你的生日披萨 |
[03:31] | Today, I am your dad.” | 今天 我就是你爸爸” |
[03:32] | – Oh, sorry! – Let’s take five? | -对不起 -休息五分钟 |
[03:35] | – Hey, champ. Everything okay? – I’m just distracted. | -伙计 你还好吗 -我只是有点分心 |
[03:38] | Ever since Pickles left, I’ve been so lonely in that big, empty house. | 酸黄瓜离开后 我在空空的大房子里好寂寞 |
[03:41] | I’ve always had a wife or a girlfriend, someone to take care of. | 我一直有妻子或女友 一个我能照顾的人 |
[03:44] | Princess Carolyn, you’re perpetually alone. | 卡洛琳公主 你一直独身一人 |
[03:46] | – How do you manage? – One day at a time, buddy. | -你是怎么做到的 -一天天过吧 兄弟 |
[03:50] | I went to the doctor to see if he could make me feel better, | 我去找医生 看看他能否让我感觉好点 |
[03:52] | he said, “You should check out this Internet meme, | 他说 “网上有个表情包 |
[03:54] | it always cheers me up: Sad Dog.” | 总能让我开心起来 伤心狗狗” |
[03:56] | And I said, “But Doctor, I am Sad Dog.” | 我说 “可是医生 我就是伤心狗狗啊” |
[04:01] | Guys, I’m really sorry this keeps happening. | 真抱歉 这种情况又发生了 |
[04:05] | When I got home, I found my wife and daughter had moved out. | 回家时 我发现妻子和女儿都搬走了 |
[04:08] | All they left behind was this picture. | 她们只留下了这张照片 |
[04:11] | Okay. Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[04:13] | It’s the stock photo that came in the frame. | 这是买相框时送的素材图片 |
[04:15] | My wife kept asking me to put in a picture of our family, but I was always too drunk. | 我妻子一直让我换上全家福 但我总是喝得烂醉如泥 |
[04:21] | But because of all of you and my sponsor Leo, | 多亏了你们 还有我的互助对象里奥 |
[04:24] | I’m no longer just the man who’s not in this picture. | 我不再只是那个不在这张照片中的男人 |
[04:27] | I’m a different, better man who is also not in this picture. | 我是一个洗心革面 但依然不在这张照片中的男人 |
[04:31] | Who’s next? | 接下来是谁 |
[04:37] | Um, okay, I’ll speak. | 好吧 我来说 |
[04:39] | Things have been pretty brutal for me lately. | 我最近过得很不顺利 |
[04:41] | Most people hate me… | 大部分人都讨厌我 |
[04:43] | I just lost five million dollars, so that’s not great. | 我赔了五百万美元 损失惨重 |
[04:45] | Could probably use a Leo of my own right about now. | 我可能也需要一个属于我的里奥 |
[04:50] | Wow, tough room. | 好不配合的听众 |
[04:51] | This AA meeting is a tough room. | 互助会的听众居然不配合 |
[05:01] | Hey, I’ll be your sponsor. | 我可以做你的互助对象 |
[05:05] | I know what you’re thinking, “Vance Waggoner? | 我知道你在想什么 “文斯·瓦格纳 |
[05:07] | That guy’s gonna be my sponsor? | 这家伙要做我的互助对象 |
[05:08] | The guy Charlie Sheen once called ‘a little much’?” | 那个连查理·辛都觉得太过分的人 “ |
[05:11] | “Vance Waggoner? | “文斯·瓦格纳 |
[05:13] | That guy’s got more domestic assault convictions than Sean Penn!” | 这个人因家暴获罪的次数比西恩·潘还多” |
[05:16] | And now you’re thinking, | 现在你在想 |
[05:17] | “Did Sean Penn get convicted of domestic assault | “西恩·潘到底有没有因为家暴被定罪 |
[05:19] | or was it just alleged? I gotta look that up later.” | 还是只收到了指控 我要去查查” |
[05:21] | – I’m sure… – Now you’re thinking, | -我记得… -现在你在想 |
[05:22] | “Why would someone this cool and put-together wanna sponsor me, | “这么酷又完美的人为什么要帮助我 |
[05:25] | – dumb slob BoJack Horseman?” – That’s not… | -愚蠢的马男波杰克” -我没有… |
[05:28] | Wait. I’ve been where you’ve been, BoJack. And everyone abandoned me. | 等等 我是过来人了 波杰克 我也被所有人抛弃过 |
[05:31] | If you need someone to talk to, give me a call, okay? | 如果你需要找人聊聊 打我电话 好吗 |
[05:35] | My number is 555-555-8008. | 我的号码是555-555-8008 |
[05:39] | Because sometimes life turns you upside-down, | 有时生活会一下子天翻地覆 |
[05:42] | and when you’re upside-down, my number is boobs. | 当你倒过来时 我的号码看起来就像胸 |
[05:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:53] | Diane! How are the revisions going? | 戴安 修改还顺利吗 |
[05:55] | Good! Usually at this stage I hate everything I’ve ever written | 很顺利 通常这时候我都会厌恶自己的文章 |
[05:59] | and I feel like a worthless hack, but this book actually isn’t terrible. | 觉得自己是个废物 但这本书真的还不赖 |
[06:02] | Great, so when can we expect the not-terrible sequel, | 太好了 我们什么时候能看到同样不赖的续集 |
[06:05] | “Ivy Tran Two: A Tran for All Seasons”? | “艾薇·陈2 艾之春秋” |
[06:08] | I don’t know, Ivy Tran was fun but I’m a grown-up writer. | 不知道 艾薇·陈确实很有趣 但我是个成熟的作家 |
[06:11] | There are other things I wanna write. Did you know Eleanor Roosevelt… | 我想写些别的主题 你知不知道埃莉诺·罗斯福… |
[06:14] | – Interesting. – I didn’t even tell you the thing. | -有意思 -我还没说呢 |
[06:17] | I know. I was interested in you not telling me. | 我知道 只要你不说 我就觉得有意思 |
[06:19] | Okay, good bit. | 好吧 挺好笑 |
[06:21] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[06:22] | if you’re interested in writing books that people actually read, | 如果你想写一本人们真的想看的书 |
[06:25] | you’ll get to work on “Ivy Tran Two: Last Tran to Clarksville.” | 就该考虑一下 “艾薇·陈2 去克拉克斯维尔的末班陈” |
[06:29] | – Eleanor Roosevelt once… – Interesting! | -埃莉诺·罗斯福曾经… -有意思 |
[06:35] | And those congressional turd-weasels | 国会的那些笨蛋黄鼠狼 |
[06:38] | actually called this legislation the “Anti-Corruption Bill!” | 居然管这项法案叫”反贪腐法案” |
[06:41] | That’s like if BoJack Horseman wore a T-shirt that said, | 这就好像马男波杰克 在自己的T恤上印上 |
[06:44] | “I am not a ginormous dick-weasel!” | “我不是一个超级狡猾的大混蛋” |
[06:47] | Hey, that is an unfair drive-by! | 完全没必要提到我吧 |
[06:49] | Now, I know this Photoshop is not up to our program’s usual standards, | 我知道这张修图的水准不如往常 |
[06:53] | but in our graphic department’s defense, | 我得替图像部门说句话 |
[06:55] | none of them could spend ten minutes looking at this ass-weasel | 没人能盯着这个垃圾的照片看十分钟 |
[06:58] | without their uteruses literally throwing up. | 还不把子宫吐出来 |
[07:05] | Yes? | 喂 |
[07:06] | BoJack, it’s your very good accountant Gaz. | 波杰克 我是你的好会计加斯 |
[07:08] | – I’m here with… – Your very good lawyer Chaz! | -我身边是… -你的好律师查斯 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | The good news is the Sarah Lynn settlement isn’t gonna kill us. | 好消息是 莎拉·琳恩的赔款还不至于让我们破产 |
[07:14] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[07:15] | The bad news is you’re being sued for a hundred million dollars. | 坏消息是 有人起诉你赔偿一亿美元 |
[07:18] | – What? – Remember in your interview, | -什么 -记得你在采访里 |
[07:20] | when you disparagingly referred to yourself as “a Xerox of a Xerox”? | 轻蔑地将自己比喻为 “真人的复印件的复印件” |
[07:25] | The Xerox Corporation did not appreciate | 复印机公司并不愿意 |
[07:26] | being implicated in your untoward behavior. | 被牵扯进你的恶劣行为中 |
[07:29] | Just so I’m clear, Sarah Lynn’s death cost me five million dollars, | 我没听错吧 我为莎拉·琳恩的死赔偿了五百万 |
[07:32] | but saying something bad about a brand is gonna cost me a hundred million? | 而我说了句复印机的坏话 就要赔偿一个亿 |
[07:36] | When you frame it that way, it almost seems comical! | 你这么一说 这事真的好搞笑 |
[07:38] | But it is not comical, | 但它并不搞笑 |
[07:40] | because a hundred million dollars is a lot of money you do not have. | 因为你拿不出一亿美元 |
[07:43] | Okay, so what’s the move? | 好吧 所以我们下一步怎么走 |
[07:44] | Funny you should mention “move.” | 真有趣 你正好提到了”走” |
[07:47] | Your accountant told me you wanted to sell your house? | 你的会计说你想卖掉房子 |
[07:49] | – Okay, I’m gonna call you back. – So, I sold your house! | -好吧 我等下再打给你 -所以我把你的房子卖了 |
[07:52] | It looks better than the pictures! | 比照片里还好看 |
[07:54] | – You sold my house? – Golly, are you…? | -你把我的房子卖了 -天啊 你是不是… |
[07:56] | Sylvester Stallion. From the Rocky movies. | 西尔维斯特·史泰马 演”洛基”的那位 |
[07:58] | Hey, you kids wanna go check out the pool? | 孩子们 要去看看泳池吗 |
[08:00] | – Yeah! – I love my new life! | -太好了 -我爱我的新生活 |
[08:02] | You sold my house? | 你卖了我的家 |
[08:03] | I found this sweet, sweet family from Ohio whose kid just got cast in a movie! | 买家来自俄亥俄州 他们的孩子要出演一部电影 |
[08:07] | I wanted to make sure the ink dried on the mortgage | 我想赶快落实贷款申请 |
[08:09] | before they find out the movie’s being shot in Saskatchewan. | 趁他们还没发现电影的拍摄地其实是萨斯喀彻温省 |
[08:13] | So, where do I go? | 那我要去哪里 |
[08:14] | What do I look like, a real estate agent? | 我又不是房产经纪人 |
[08:16] | – Wait. – Yeah? | -等等 -什么事 |
[08:18] | Your mail came. | 你的信 |
[08:19] | – Now leave. You’re harshing the buzz. – But… | -现在走吧 不要扫他们的兴 -但… |
[08:45] | – Well, I’m all moved in. – Me too. | -我的行李都搬进来了 -我也是 |
[08:50] | Wow! Got a promotion and my own apartment all in the same day. | 我在升职的当天搬进属于自己的公寓 |
[08:54] | – I never realized my boyfriend was butter. – You’re right. I am on a roll | -我从没发现我的男朋友是艘帆船 -没错 我顺风顺水 |
[08:59] | What should I do next? | 接下来我该做什么 |
[09:01] | Chavez residence, this is Jorge. Please state the purpose of your call | 查韦斯家 我是豪尔赫 请说明你来电的目的 |
[09:04] | so I can most appropriately modulate my tone. | 以便我选择合适的语气 |
[09:07] | Hey, it’s Todd. Is Mom there? | 我是托德 妈妈在吗 |
[09:09] | Ah! Todd! Yes. | 托德 对 |
[09:11] | Oh. She’s resting at the moment. Can I take a message? | 她正在休息 要我给她带个口信吗 |
[09:14] | I just wanted her to know that I don’t have anything to prove to her, | 我希望让她知道 尽管我不需要向她证明什么 |
[09:17] | but I got a new job and an apartment, | 但我有了新工作和自己的公寓 |
[09:20] | so if I did have something to prove to her, | 所以如果我需要证明什么 |
[09:23] | – I’d have proven it by now. – Well, that’s wonderful, Todd. | -我已经证明了 -真棒 托德 |
[09:26] | Yes. And quite mature. And she won’t even talk to me. | 对 而且很成熟 她居然还不跟我说话 |
[09:29] | – Does she know I’m butter? – I’m glad to hear you’re on a roll. | -她知道我是一艘帆船吗 -很高兴知道你顺风顺水 |
[09:32] | We’d love to see your home once you’re settled. | 等你安顿好 我们很乐意过去看看 |
[09:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? I’m settled! I’m a grown-ass Todd! | 什么意思 我已经安顿好了 我已经长大了 |
[09:37] | – No, I just meant… – I don’t need to impress you! | -不 我是说… -我不需要取悦你们 |
[09:40] | Why don’t you come to my fancy, sophisticated | 不如你们明晚来参加 |
[09:42] | housewarming party tomorrow night and see for yourself! | 我高端精致的乔迁晚宴自己看看吧 |
[09:46] | Consider us there. What can we bring? | 没问题 需要我们带什么礼物 |
[09:48] | Two chairs! | 两把椅子 |
[09:50] | We could throw together a party, right? | 我们可以办一场晚会的 对吧 |
[09:54] | – No. – I need a job. | -不 -我需要工作 |
[09:55] | There are no offers. | 没有任何邀约 |
[09:56] | – Can you check? Ask around? – I’m checking. I’m asking around. | -你能查查吗 问问别人 -我正在查 正在问 |
[10:00] | – There are no offers. – But I’m broke and homeless. | -没有人邀请你 -但我身无分文 无家可归 |
[10:05] | I can get you a small role on “Birthday Dad.” | 我可以让你在”生日爸爸”里演个小角色 |
[10:08] | Great. Have my pages delivered to me at the Chateau Marmoset. | 太棒了 把剧本送到狨猴城堡酒店就好 |
[10:11] | – You just said you’re broke! – And homeless. | -你刚说你身无分文 -而且无家可归 |
[10:13] | You are not staying at a fancy hotel. | 你不能住高端酒店 |
[10:15] | Who else would have me? | 还有谁愿意收留我 |
[10:17] | You could stay here! Live with me forever! | 你可以住我家 永远和我在一起 |
[10:19] | 戒了酒的 垃圾 | |
[10:26] | And flip! Morning, sunshine! | 翻面 早上好啊 |
[10:29] | I hope I didn’t wake you with the delicious smell | 希望营养均衡的早餐的香气 |
[10:31] | of a well-balanced breakfast. | 没有把你弄醒 |
[10:32] | – Less talky. More coffee. – You got it, roomie! | -少说话 多喝咖啡 -没问题 室友 |
[10:35] | Coffee maker, make! | 咖啡机 泡咖啡 |
[10:37] | Took the liberty of doing your laundry and this letter was in your pocket. | 我把你的衣服拿去洗了 你的口袋里有一封信 |
[10:40] | A mysterious pen pal! | 神秘笔友 |
[10:43] | Is it a secret admirer or the snowman killer still at large? | 是神秘的爱慕者 还是逍遥法外的雪人杀手 |
[10:46] | It’s from Hollyhock. But… | 是霍莉霍克 但是… |
[10:48] | I can’t open it. What if she says she never wants to hear from me again? | 我不能打开它 万一她说再也不想听到我的消息了呢 |
[10:51] | Or maybe it says “I got rid of my TV three months ago. What’s new, BoJack?” | 也可能是”我三个月前把电视卖了 最近有什么事吗 波杰克” |
[10:56] | I should just call her. | 我应该直接给她打电话 |
[10:57] | If I could talk to her, I feel like I could explain that… | 如果能和她聊聊 我应该能解释清楚… |
[10:59] | Hey, it’s Hollyhock. Leave a message, if you’re a hundred. | 你好 我是霍莉霍克 请留言 如果你已经一百岁了 |
[11:03] | Hey, Hollyhock. It’s me again. | 霍莉霍克 又是我 |
[11:05] | And his good friend and roommate and coworker, Mr. Peanutbutter! | 还有他的好朋友兼室友兼同事 花生酱先生 |
[11:08] | It’s our first day of work together! | 今天是我们当同事的第一天 |
[11:09] | I got your letter and I haven’t read it yet, | 我收到你的信了 但我还没有读 |
[11:11] | but I’m going to and… | 我会读的 然后… |
[11:14] | It’s really great to hear your voice… your voicemail voice. | 能听到你的声音真好… 语音邮箱里的声音 |
[11:17] | Just give me a call. It’s BoJack. | 给我打个电话吧 波杰克 |
[11:19] | – Ready to go? – What about this breakfast? | -准备好出发了吗 -早餐怎么办 |
[11:21] | We don’t have time for that! You can feed me while I drive, let’s go! | 没空吃饭了 我开车的时候你喂我 出发吧 |
[11:27] | ♪ Precision… ♪ | ♪ 精准… ♪ |
[11:29] | Easy. Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop! | 慢一点 好 停下 |
[11:32] | Hey, Judah. I need your advice. | 犹大 我需要你的建议 |
[11:34] | I’m trying to throw a sophisticated adult party | 我想办一场精致的成年人晚宴 |
[11:37] | to impress my parents | 让我爸妈看看 |
[11:38] | and I have no furniture or sophisticated adult friends. | 但我没有家具 也没有成熟的成年朋友 |
[11:41] | I’m alarmed. Do you not consider me a sophisticated adult or a friend? | 我很担心 是你觉得我不成熟 还是你不把我当朋友 |
[11:45] | Judah, this is no time for one of your famous Judah tantrums! | 犹大 我现在没空应付你的犹大之怒 |
[11:48] | Sounds like you need to throw together a scheme in a short amount of time. | 有道理 看来你需要在短时间内制定一个计划 |
[11:51] | In situations like this, I often think, | 碰到这种情况时 我都会想 |
[11:53] | – “What would Todd do?” – And? | -“托德会怎么做 ” -所以呢 |
[11:55] | He’d probably scour VIM’s talent list | 他可能会在精神经纪的客户名单上 |
[11:56] | for underemployed actors, tell them they’ve been hired | 寻找待业中的演员 告诉他们受聘于一场 |
[11:58] | for a site-specific immersive theater piece as cosmopolitan partygoers, | 定域艺术风格的沉浸式话剧中扮演都市宴会来宾 |
[12:01] | invite just enough real friends to lend it an air of legitimacy | 再邀请足够多的真实朋友避免穿帮 |
[12:04] | and raid the “Birthday Dad” set for furniture. | 去”生日爸爸”片场弄家具 |
[12:05] | That’s brilliant! Todd, I’ve done it again! | 太聪明了 不愧是托德 |
[12:09] | Let’s go, babies! | 走吧 宝宝们 |
[12:11] | Babies. Come on! | 宝宝们 快走 |
[12:19] | War. | 战争 |
[12:20] | And for what? | 这都是为了什么 |
[12:22] | A couple trophies? A parade? | 几件战利品 一场胜利游行 |
[12:24] | No. Not for me. | 不 我不要 |
[12:27] | Maybe I’m just a crazy, old birthday person, | 也许我只是一个发疯的老寿星 |
[12:29] | but I think war is bad. | 但我认为战争是不对的 |
[12:31] | Great job, Mr. Peanutbutter. You’re changing hearts and minds. | 停 很棒 花生酱先生 震颤心灵的表演 |
[12:35] | Isn’t this great? Working together? | 一起工作是不是很棒 |
[12:37] | For the next take, can we get Dead Body Number Four | 再拍一条 尸体四号 |
[12:39] | to face away from the camera? | 能不能不要面对镜头 |
[12:41] | – Oh! That’s you! – Yeah. | -说你呢 -对 |
[12:43] | Exciting! | 好兴奋 |
[12:45] | All the way away from the camera. | 对 完全背对镜头 |
[12:49] | I can’t really breathe. | 这样我没法喘气 |
[12:51] | That’s okay. Let’s run it again. | 没事 再拍一条 |
[12:55] | Cool dressing room. | 好酷的更衣室 |
[12:57] | And great work on that scene. | 你演得真不错 |
[12:58] | You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse. | 真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体 |
[13:01] | Once animated by the fire of life, | 曾经燃烧着生命之火 |
[13:03] | now consumed by horror and regret, and for what? | 现在却被恐惧与悔恨吞噬 这都是为了什么呢 |
[13:07] | Great. You wanna get dinner? | 很好 去吃晚餐吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, I’d love to, buddy, but I have like five more scenes to shoot. | 我很想去 但我还有五场戏要拍 |
[13:11] | Oh. Of course, yeah. I’ll see you back at the house then? | 当然了 那就家里见吧 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Oh! I’m probably going to head right to Todd’s fancy party after work. | 我下班后可能要去参加托德的高端宴会 |
[13:19] | Todd’s having a fancy party? | 托德要办高端宴会 |
[13:20] | Mr. Peanutbutter, we’re ready for the scene | 花生酱先生 我们准备好拍摄 |
[13:22] | where you help an American soldier and a Taliban insurgent | 你帮助美军士兵和塔利班战士发现 |
[13:25] | realize they both have the same birthday. | 他们同一天生日的场景了 |
[13:26] | It’s Christmas. | 是圣诞节呢 |
[13:38] | BoJack! | 波杰克 |
[13:40] | Greetings, cast! | 演员们好 |
[13:41] | As you know, | 如你们所知 |
[13:42] | you have been hired to play urbane, civilized party guests. | 你们今天要扮演 有教养的都市宴会来宾 |
[13:46] | So, if at any point tonight | 所以如果有”观众”和你搭话 |
[13:48] | a “member of the audience” tries to talk to you, | 请从以下三句 |
[13:50] | please say one of the three following phrases | 高雅成年人常说的话中 |
[13:53] | that elegant adults say all the time: | 挑选一句回答 |
[13:56] | “I’m starting to think smart phones are actually making us less connected.” | “我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了” |
[14:01] | “Well, that’s politics for you!” | “现在你知道什么是政治了吧” |
[14:05] | Or, “Sir, you cannot remove your shoes inside this Applebee’s.” | 或者”先生 请不要在苹果蜜蜂餐厅内脱鞋” |
[14:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:15] | It’s a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles’ favorite alcoholic energy drink. | 一箱”美臀震颤” 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料 |
[14:18] | I don’t need them anymore. | 我不再需要它们了 |
[14:22] | – Oh, fish, I forgot a gift. – You have two options. | -糟糕 我忘记买礼物了 -你有两个选择 |
[14:24] | This sourdough starter or a haiku I wrote on a grain of rice | 这瓶酸酵母 或者我在一粒米上创作的俳句 |
[14:27] | and then suspended in a bottle. | 并悬吊在瓶子里 |
[14:29] | Why don’t we just say they’re both from both of us? | 就说它们是我们两个带的礼物吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:34] | And you don’t wanna open it? | 你不想打开它 |
[14:36] | I’m not ready. As long as I don’t read it, she’s still in my life. | 我还没准备好 只要我不读它 她就还没有离开我 |
[14:39] | It’s good to have people that remind us why we stay sober. | 有一个提醒你为何要戒酒的人还挺好的 |
[14:42] | That’s what my daughter is for me. | 比如我的女儿 |
[14:44] | Here’s your sandwich. Chef made it just for you. | 这是主厨特别为你制作的三明治 |
[14:52] | Okay, do I have a horn? | 我头上是长角了吗 |
[14:54] | Because everybody keeps looking at me like I’m some kind of freak. | 所有人都盯着我看 好像我是个怪物 |
[14:57] | Well, if you’ve got a horn, you’re the ugliest unicorn I ever saw. | 如果你长了角 绝对是我见过最丑的独角兽 |
[15:00] | You’d be kicked out of the unicorn kingdom | 你会被赶出独角兽王国 |
[15:02] | because you couldn’t get a date to the marshmallow cotillion. | 因为你在棉花糖交际舞会上找不到舞伴 |
[15:06] | Yeah, or because I snorted up all the magic fairy glitter. | 对 或者是因为我把魔法仙粉全都吸掉了 |
[15:09] | “This summer: Dumbass Unicorn.” | “今夏巨献 白痴独角兽” |
[15:11] | That’s so stupid. No, that’s exactly what they’d do. | 那也太蠢了 他们就会拍这种片 |
[15:14] | It would be like “Nasty Unicorn: The Unicorn Who Parties.” | 比如”下流独角兽 派对动物” |
[15:18] | Yeah, and his horn is like a corkscrew, | 对 他的角就像一个开瓶器 |
[15:20] | and he tries to open a bottle of wine, but it gets stuck, | 他想用它开红酒瓶 结果卡住了 |
[15:23] | so now he’s got this wine bottle on his head, | 他只能头顶着红酒瓶 |
[15:25] | just dripping wine down his face, | 酒都滴在脸上 |
[15:27] | like… | 像这样… |
[15:29] | “Nasty Unicorn. | “下流独角兽” |
[15:30] | He puts the ‘U’ in ‘Eff you.'” | 但不只是这么简单” |
[15:32] | Okay, but it wouldn’t be “Nasty Unicorn.” It would be “Horny Unicorn”! | 对 但片名不是”下流独角兽” 而是”淫荡独角兽” |
[15:36] | Oh, shit, that’s amazing. Now we have to do it. | 我去 这也太棒了 咱们必须得做了 |
[15:38] | What do you mean “do it”? | 做什么 |
[15:40] | The movie. You’re the Horny Unicorn. I’ll direct. We’re doing it. | 这部电影 你演淫荡独角兽 我当导演 就这么定了 |
[15:43] | Yeah. I’m not really the guy people wanna see in movies right now. | 现在恐怕没人想在电影里看到我吧 |
[15:46] | Yeah, they don’t wanna see you be Secretariat or raising orphans. | 对 他们不想看你演”一代骄马”或者”抚养孤儿” |
[15:50] | But they will see you be a rude dude | 但他们愿意看你演一个粗鲁的人 |
[15:52] | who says all the things polite society is too limp-dicked to say. | 说出这个文雅社会不敢说出口的话 |
[15:55] | This is your way back in. This is how you get that love back. | 这是你的回归之路 是你赢回人们喜爱的机会 |
[15:58] | “The Horny Unicorn”? | “淫荡独角兽” |
[15:59] | Yeah, ’cause deep down, he’s wounded. He’s misunderstood. | 对 因为他的心底也充满了创伤 一直被误解 |
[16:03] | It’s not his fault he’s the way he is! | 但他天生如此 这不是他的错 |
[16:05] | – And people are gonna see that! – Yeah? | -人们会明白的 -是吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah! He’s like, “Hey, buddy! I never asked to be the horny unicorn! | 是 他会说 “我也不想变成淫荡独角兽 |
[16:11] | What? You think I like it that I gotta jizz rainbows every 20 minutes | 你以为我喜欢为了让角不勃起 |
[16:13] | to keep my horn from going soft?” | 每20分钟射一次彩虹吗” |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 还是算了吧 |
[16:17] | Come on. I know you need the money. | 拜托 我知道你需要钱 |
[16:19] | When are you gonna stop punishing yourself? | 你何必一直惩罚自己呢 |
[16:26] | Flip it. No, you gotta… Flip the thing. Flip it. | 翻过来 你必须… 把它翻过来 |
[16:30] | Hey, Sonny, do you know where the advance copy of my book is? | 桑尼 你看到我书的试读版了吗 |
[16:32] | Your stupid book about the mall? | 那本关于商场的蠢书 |
[16:34] | Haven’t seen it. ‘Cause I would never even notice it. | 没看到过 就算看到也不会注意到 |
[16:36] | ‘Cause it’s for losers. Girl losers. | 因为它是给废柴看的 废柴女孩 |
[16:40] | You can just say losers. | 说废柴就行了 |
[16:41] | Girls can be losers without specifying that they’re girls. | 女孩也可以是废柴 不需要特别强调 |
[16:44] | Will you let me know if you see it? I need to get revisions to my publisher. | 如果看到它能告诉我吗 我要把修订版发给出版商 |
[16:47] | Sounds like a “you” problem. | 好像是”你”的问题啊 |
[16:51] | Girl loser. | 废柴女孩 |
[16:59] | – Hello. – We’re here for the party? | -你好 -我们是来参加宴会的 |
[17:01] | We brought a plant. | 我们带了一株盆栽 |
[17:02] | Uh, just one sec. | 稍等 |
[17:06] | I’m starting to think smart phones are actually making us less connected. | 我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了 |
[17:10] | – They are! – Well, that’s politics for you. | -没错 -现在你知道什么是政治了吧 |
[17:12] | – It is! – Hey, man. | -知道了 -兄弟 |
[17:16] | – What’s going on? – We’re here for the party. | -怎么了 -我们是来参加宴会的 |
[17:18] | We brought a plant. | 我们带了一株盆栽 |
[17:20] | Look… BoJack, don’t make me ask you to leave. | 波杰克 别逼我把你赶走 |
[17:24] | – You don’t have to… – Come on, dude. Let us in. | -你不用… -别这样 兄弟 让我们进去 |
[17:25] | – This plant’s heavy as tits. – I don’t want a whole thing here. | -这盆栽重得跟女人的胸一样 -我不希望出岔子 |
[17:28] | My mom is coming and I haven’t spoken to her in ten years, | 我妈妈等会儿要来 我们十年没说过话了 |
[17:31] | and I can’t risk anything happening. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[17:33] | What do you think is going to “happen”? | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
[17:35] | I don’t know, man, but something always happens with you | 不知道 但只要你在一定会出事 |
[17:38] | and usually I’ve been cool because I know you’re always dealing with your own shit, | 通常我都不介意 我知道你会处理自己的问题 |
[17:44] | but I can’t risk it tonight. | 但我今晚不能冒险 |
[17:46] | I’m sober. Nothing is going to happen. | 我戒酒了 不会出什么事的 |
[17:48] | Yeah, bro, what do you think’s gonna… Oh, shit. | 就是 你以为能出什么… 该死 |
[17:54] | I’ll see you around. | 下次见 |
[17:58] | We spent like 30 bucks on that plant. | 我们花了30块买盆栽呢 |
[18:03] | Yes, I have made mistakes. So, now what? I’m just supposed to go away forever? | 没错 我犯过错 所以呢 我应该永远消失吗 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry, but that’s bullshit. | 抱歉 这也太扯了 |
[18:10] | This is where you find out who your real friends are. | 这时候你就能分辨出谁才是真正的朋友了 |
[18:12] | Part of being sober is leaving behind all the people | 戒酒的过程也包括放下那些 |
[18:15] | who can’t stop seeing you as the person who pissed in the fountain | 依然把你当做在自己女儿16岁生日派对上 |
[18:17] | – at my own daughter’s sweet 16. – Yeah? | -往喷泉里尿尿的人 -是吗 |
[18:19] | You think you owe them something because they tolerated you at your worst, | 你以为你亏欠他们 因为他们忍受过最糟糕的你 |
[18:23] | but these people enjoy seeing you fail because it lets them feel superior. | 但他们就喜欢看到你失败 这让他们觉得高你一等 |
[18:27] | They don’t know how to process it when you’re no longer the huge screw-up | 当你不再是那个劫持送餐车送朋友去看脱衣舞的烂人时 |
[18:30] | who hijacked a Meals On Wheels van to bring my friends to a strip club. | 他们就不知道该如何面对你了 |
[18:33] | – I don’t know… – I do. You know what else I know? | -我不知道… -我知道 知道我还知道什么吗 |
[18:36] | You gotta go where the love is. | 你必须去爱你的人身边 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:40] | That’s why we gotta make “Horny Unicorn.” | 所以我们必须拍”淫荡独角兽” |
[18:42] | Because it’s gonna make a billion dollars and drive all those assholes crazy! | 因为它能赚十亿票房 气死那些混蛋 |
[18:46] | It would be good to have something to keep me busy. | 我确实需要找点事情做做 |
[18:48] | See? That’s what I’m talking about! | 你瞧 这样就对了 |
[18:50] | There he is! There’s my Horn-corn! | 就是你 我的淫荡兽 |
[18:53] | – Ah, shit. My daughter’s in trouble. – What is it? | -该死 我女儿有麻烦了 -什么事 |
[18:55] | You mind if we swing by EWE.S.C. real quick? | 我们去南加大一趟可以吗 |
[18:57] | EWE.S.C.? I’m trying to keep a low profile. | 南加大 我现在需要保持低调 |
[18:59] | – I don’t think a college campus… – BoJack, this is my daughter, okay? | -大学校园恐怕… -波杰克 她是我女儿 好吗 |
[19:02] | She’s the one person I care about, the one thing keeping me sober. | 是我唯一在乎的人 是我远离酒精的理由 |
[19:05] | – Why do you need me to go with you? – Unbelievable. | -我为什么也要跟着去 -难以置信 |
[19:07] | When everyone else abandoned you, who was there for you? | 大家抛弃你时 是谁不离不弃 |
[19:09] | When the world judged you and ridiculed you? | 当全世界都在奚落你 嘲笑你 |
[19:11] | And now, the one time I need something from you… | 而现在 当我需要你帮助时… |
[19:13] | Okay. I’m in. | 好了 我去 |
[19:15] | Or as the horny unicorn would say, “Am I in?” | 淫荡独角兽这时候会说 “我进去了吗 “ |
[19:18] | Oh, you’re in, baby! | 你进去了 宝贝 |
[19:23] | No. No. Come on, come on, come on! Come on! | 不… 快点啊… |
[19:27] | – What the hell, Diane? – Ah! I’m working! I’m just taking a break. | -搞什么 戴安 -我在工作 只是休息一下 |
[19:30] | – Oh, you found my book? – Yeah, and it sucked. Totally unrealistic. | -你找到我的书了 -对 难看死了 一点都不现实 |
[19:34] | – You read my book? – I’ve been reading it. | -你读了我的书 -我一直在读 |
[19:36] | Obviously, I wasn’t gonna say it in front of my friends, | 但我不能当着朋友的面承认这事 |
[19:38] | because it’s a book for girl babies, but anyways it didn’t even make sense! | 因为这是给小女孩看的书 它的剧情根本不合理 |
[19:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:42] | Like, you say the book takes place in Chicago, but Ivy lives in Schaumburg. | 你说故事发生在芝加哥 但艾薇住在绍姆堡 |
[19:46] | Schaumburg, Diane? Schaumburg’s not Chicago. | 绍姆堡 戴安 绍姆堡才不是芝加哥 |
[19:49] | It’s in the Chicago metropolitan… | 它位于芝加哥大都市区… |
[19:51] | Oh, my God, what’s next?! Evanston, Chicago? | 靠 接下来是什么 芝加哥的埃文斯顿 |
[19:55] | Morton Grove, Chicago? Naperville, Chicago? | 芝加哥的莫顿格罗夫 芝加哥的内博威尔 |
[19:59] | – That’s what you sound like! – Okay, it’s not too late to change it. | -你就是这么说的 -现在改还来得及 |
[20:03] | Good. And while you’re at it, | 很好 既然聊到这个 |
[20:04] | – I’ve got some other questions. – Yeah? | -我还有一些问题 -说吧 |
[20:06] | Like, okay. When Ivy told Moose that he wasn’t her best friend anymore | 比如说 当艾薇告诉穆斯 他不再是她最好的朋友时 |
[20:10] | and Moose said, “You’re still my best friend | 穆斯说 “你依然是我最好的朋友 |
[20:13] | whether you like it or not…” | 不论你愿不愿意…” |
[20:15] | – was that real? – What do you mean? | -那是真的吗 -什么意思 |
[20:17] | Like, did that really happen, | 哪怕对一个人很失望 |
[20:18] | that someone could be someone’s best friend still | 但依然愿意做他最好的朋友 |
[20:20] | even when they’re disappointed in them? | 这种事真的发生过吗 |
[20:22] | Um, yeah, Sonny, that’s real. | 对 桑尼 这是真的 |
[20:25] | Okay. And you know how Ivy kept her dad’s watch in her locker | 好 艾薇一直把爸爸的手表放在储物柜里 |
[20:29] | because even though he wasn’t around she still knew that he loved her? | 因为尽管他不在身边 她依然知道他爱她 |
[20:33] | – Was that real, too? – Well, the book is fiction. | -那也是真的吗 -这本书是虚构的 |
[20:36] | Yeah, no, I get it, I just… parts of it felt real, you know? | 对 我懂 只是… 有些情节感觉很真实 |
[20:40] | Yeah. I know. | 我懂 |
[20:41] | It’s cool that you wrote a book. I mean, I think girls are gonna like it. | 你写了一本书 挺酷的 姑娘们一定会喜欢 |
[20:44] | Especially girls who, like, don’t have good self-esteem. | 尤其是那种自尊心不高的姑娘 |
[20:47] | – I hope so. – So, when’s the next one coming out? | -希望如此 -下一本什么时候出 |
[20:49] | Just in case you need me to check it for other mistakes, you know. | 我可以帮你挑错 |
[20:53] | Well, if I get started right away, it should be out by next fall. | 如果我现在开始写 秋天应该能写完 |
[20:58] | – Cool. You gotta flip it. – Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit! | -酷 你得翻面了 -靠靠靠… |
[21:04] | Jagger! Jagger! | 贾格尔 |
[21:06] | Hey, hey, hey, keep it down maybe? | 不用这么大声吧 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God, Dad, is this seriously happening? | 天啊 爸爸 你是认真的吗 |
[21:11] | – Why are you here? – You knew what you were doing | -你来干什么 -你自己清楚 |
[21:13] | when you liked your mother’s Instagram post | 你居然点赞了 |
[21:15] | of her on the beach with her new boyfriend. | 你妈妈和她新男友在海滩上的合照 |
[21:17] | – What? – It was a good picture! | -什么 -那张照片拍得很好 |
[21:19] | That’s why we’re here? | 我们来就为了这个 |
[21:20] | Every month, you get five Instagram likes on my account | 你每个月可以给我和你妈妈的账号 |
[21:23] | and five on your mother’s account. | 各点五次赞 |
[21:25] | You heard what the judge mandated! | 法官宣布过的 |
[21:26] | Hey, man, let’s just go. Okay? People are starting to… | 兄弟 我们走吧 大家都… |
[21:28] | – Are you BoJack Horseman? – No. | -你是马男波杰克吗 -不是 |
[21:30] | – Yeah, you are. – NoJack. | -你就是 -才不是 |
[21:31] | Were you trying to get my attention? ‘Cause you got it now, baby! | 你是想吸引我的注意吗 你成功了 宝贝 |
[21:34] | – Dad! – The story got picked up by TMZ! | -爸爸 -名人消息网会报道这则八卦 |
[21:36] | You’re ruining my life! | 你会毁了我的生活 |
[21:37] | You’re making me look like a real cuck, Jagger. | 你让我像个软饭王一样 贾格尔 |
[21:39] | I’m getting cucked by my own daughter! | 我居然被我的亲女儿变成软饭王了 |
[21:42] | You don’t even know what that word means! | 你根本不懂那个词的意思 |
[21:44] | I just want you to know, | 我只想告诉你 |
[21:45] | – I think you got a real bum deal. – Oh, yeah? | -我觉得你被坑惨了 -是吗 |
[21:47] | You got massively sandbagged in that interview, bro. | 那场采访里 你的本意彻底被曲解了 |
[21:49] | – You were trying to apologize. – Thank you. | -你本来是想要道歉的 -谢谢你 |
[21:53] | Everything these days is all “patriarchy” this and “male gaze” that. | 如今人们整天都在讨论 “男权社会”和”男性的视线” |
[21:56] | And, well, I think it’s cool you’re pushing back against that. | 你勇于反对这种风气 我觉得这很酷 |
[21:59] | Well, no, I’m not pushing back. | 我没有反对它 |
[22:00] | No, Bo, I’m saying it’s cool. You can relax here. This is a safe space. | 没事 我觉得很酷 你不用紧张 这里很安全 |
[22:05] | – Okay. – You’re embarrassing me! | -好的 -你让我丢脸了 |
[22:07] | Oh, yeah? How’s this for embarrassing? | 是吗 知道什么才叫丢脸吗 |
[22:09] | Your last spon-con post for L’Oréal? It came off as disingenuous! | 你发的欧莱雅软文简直虚伪透顶 |
[22:15] | You know I love my wide array of L’Oréal products! | 但我真的很喜欢欧莱雅的各类产品 |
[22:18] | From game days with the gals to cram sessions at the creamery, | 不管是和闺蜜们一起看球赛 还是在甜品店里突击复习 |
[22:21] | L’Oréal gives me the confidence to shine my brightest! | 欧莱雅都会让我自信闪耀 |
[22:24] | Do you wanna come back to Delta House? | 要不要一起去兄弟会 |
[22:26] | I think those guys would be super-stoked to meet you. | 大伙见到你都会很激动 |
[22:29] | – They’d be stoked? – Super-stoked. | -他们会激动吗 -超级激动 |
[22:31] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们离开这里 |
[22:32] | My daughter sucks, which is surprising because I did such a good job raising her. | 我女儿烂透了 真没想到 我明明是个优秀的父亲 |
[22:35] | Let’s make one more stop. | 我们再去一个地方 |
[22:39] | – Hey! Looking good! – Well, that’s politics for you! | -看起来不错 -现在你知道什么是政治了吧 |
[22:43] | – Hello? – Your mother isn’t feeling well. | -你好 -你妈妈不大舒服 |
[22:45] | She’s still recovering from her surgery. | 她还在进行术后康复 |
[22:48] | Does that mean you’re not coming to my refined, upscale party | 所以你们不来参加我高端儒雅的宴会了 |
[22:52] | that I totally didn’t just throw together only to impress you? | 这是真的宴会 不是做给你们看的 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry, uh, no. But thank you for inviting us. | 抱歉 去不了了 感谢你的邀请 |
[22:59] | Jorge, I’m trying to connect to her. | 豪尔赫 我在努力和她沟通 |
[23:03] | I know. Please keep trying. | 我知道 请继续努力 |
[23:08] | I’m starting to think that smart phones are actually making us less connected. | 我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了 |
[23:17] | And then I passed out in the pool. Sploosh! | 然后我就在泳池里晕倒了 |
[23:20] | Luckily, Lindsay Lohan was there to perform CPR. | 还好林赛·罗韩给我做了心肺复苏 |
[23:23] | She still credits me for being the reason she got sober… that time. | 到今天 她还说是我帮她戒了酒 就那一次 |
[23:27] | -Who’s Lindsay Lohan? -She’s a celebrity from the olden days. | -林赛·罗韩是谁 -曾经的名人 |
[23:31] | Olden days? Jesus. | 曾经 老天啊 |
[23:33] | Hey, look, buddy, I gotta go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna walk this co-ed back to her room. | 我要送这个女生回宿舍 |
[23:36] | ‘Cause, you know, there’s pervs out there. | 毕竟外面有很多变态 |
[23:38] | Are you serious? You’re supposed to be my sponsor. | 你开玩笑吧 你不是我的互助对象吗 |
[23:40] | So, what, I gotta hang out with you all the time? | 难道我要时刻陪在你身边吗 |
[23:42] | Relax, okay? I’ll call you tomorrow, we’ll set up “Horny Unicorn.” | 放松 我明天打给你 安排一下”淫荡独角兽”的事 |
[23:45] | Enjoy your people. | 玩得开心 |
[23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | Hey, man. Hey! No pictures! | 不许拍照 |
[23:51] | – Delete that. – Come on. | -把照片删掉 -别这样 |
[23:53] | Hey, no. You come on. I’m not here to be your cool story later. | 不 你别这样 我不是来当你动态的素材的 |
[23:56] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[23:58] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我就不该来这里 |
[24:06] | The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected. | 你所拨打的号码已停机 |
[24:09] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么 |