时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman’s involvement | 今日曝光马男波杰克 |
[00:12] | in the overdose of Sarah Lynn, | 与莎拉·琳恩服药过量死亡的关系 |
[00:14] | in an explosive new “Hollywoo Reporter” exposé. | “好莱无报道”发布震撼新闻 |
[00:17] | Is BoJack #canceled? | 波杰克是否已经”被封杀” |
[00:20] | #Find-out-tonight when the horse himself sits down… | “今晚锁定本频道”马男将登上 |
[00:23] | On “Braxby Means Business with Biscuits Braxby,” | “饼干·布拉克斯比的严肃访谈” |
[00:25] | BoJack Horseman opens up in an exclusive interview. | 马男波杰克将接受独家采访 |
[00:29] | For the first time ever, | 首次披露 |
[00:30] | we’ll hear the real story of the last days of Sarah Lynn. | 莎拉·琳恩生前最后时光的真实故事 |
[00:34] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[00:35] | I left shoe leather in six different states | 我踏破铁鞋 寻访了六个州 |
[00:37] | and spun the scoop of my career | 写出了这辈子最棒的一篇独家新闻 |
[00:39] | all to get sidetracked by a sit-down with a second-rate celebrity suck-up. | 却只能沦为垃圾二流名人访谈的注脚 |
[00:42] | Relax. Your story’s clearly doing something | 放松 你的报道很棒 |
[00:46] | if they’re scrambling to do damage control so fast. | 不然他们就不会急着进行危机公关了 |
[00:49] | That’s just it, Patience, my sister and lifelong confidante. | 你说得对 佩欣斯 我的妹妹兼一辈子的闺蜜 |
[00:52] | These schmoozey charlatans will pour syrup | 这些搬弄是非的骗子 |
[00:54] | all over this stack of Shinola and try to tell you it’s pancakes. | 净会卖羊头挂狗肉 |
[00:57] | And I’m powerless to prevent it! | 我却无力阻止他们 |
[00:58] | Don’t you have enough dirt for a whole other story? | 你挖出的黑料 不是够你再写一篇报道吗 |
[01:00] | You know full well once I become Baxter’s bride, | 你很清楚 一旦我成为巴克斯特的新娘 |
[01:03] | I’m trading board rooms for bedrooms, watches for swatches | 我就得从会议室转战卧室 将手表换成布条 |
[01:05] | and deadlines for bedtimes. | 交稿死线改成睡觉时间 |
[01:07] | Okay, so then get married and forget about this BoJack story. | 那就去结婚 忘了波杰克的新闻 |
[01:10] | I mean, who cares, right? | 谁会在乎呢 |
[01:12] | Patience, you cut to the core like a classic Sinclair. | 佩欣斯 你真是一针见血 不愧是我们家的人 |
[01:14] | I shall miss making mincemeat of the misdeeds of mischievous miscreants, | 我会怀念 怀疑这些心怀不轨的坏人的日子 |
[01:17] | but I must focus on my new mission, as I transition from miss to missus. | 但我必须专心完成我的最新任务 从少女转型成少妇 |
[01:22] | Why do you talk like that? We’re from Fresno. | 谁教你这么说话的 我们是弗雷斯诺人 |
[02:23] | Huh, they’re really hyping up this BoJack interview. | 他们一直在为波杰克的访谈预热 |
[02:26] | I gotta admit I’m kinda curious. You’re gonna watch, right? | 老实说 我也有些好奇了 你会看的 对吧 |
[02:29] | No. I can’t waste my energy getting worked up about that guy, Guy. | 不 我不能把精力浪费在那家伙身上 盖 |
[02:32] | I’ve done enough of that. Like, years of that. | 我已经浪费太多年了 |
[02:34] | -Yeah, but it’s not like you can just– -I need to work on my book. | -对 但你也不用… -我需要专心写书 |
[02:37] | These mall-related mysteries aren’t gonna solve themselves. | 这些商场迷案可不会自己告破 |
[02:39] | Spoken like a very emotionally healthy woman, | 你现在就像一个情感丰富的健康女性 |
[02:41] | productive professional writer and super-cute girlfriend. | 高产的职业作家 还有超级可爱的女朋友 |
[02:44] | We already know what BoJack’s gonna say. | 我们都知道波杰克会说什么 |
[02:46] | He’ll admit to everything in the story, but nothing else. | 他会承认报道中的内容 否认其他一切指控 |
[02:48] | He’ll trot out this sad-sack routine, everyone will feel bad for him. | 他会把自己说成 总是好心办坏事的糊涂鬼 博取同情 |
[02:51] | He’ll talk about his addictions. | 大肆谈论他的酒瘾 |
[02:52] | “Showbiz is awful. My parents were abusive.” | “演艺圈太乱了 父母虐待我” |
[02:54] | He’ll say he’s changed. That he’s not that guy anymore. | 他会说他已经改过自新 |
[02:56] | -Yeah. You sound real done with it. -I am! I’m just saying. | -看来你确实听够这些了 -没错 我刚说过 |
[02:59] | They’ll make you feel bad for him, without it being too sad… | 他们会让你同情他 但不会太过悲伤… |
[03:01] | …because too sad is a bring-down. We wanna shoot for pensive. | 太悲伤只会让人心情低落 而我们需要的是引起沉思 |
[03:05] | And this will keep you from talking with your hands, | 这个可以阻止你在说话时打手势 |
[03:07] | which can be construed as aggressive. | 手势太多会被认为有攻击性 |
[03:09] | And whatever you do, don’t get defensive! Don’t deny anything, and don’t argue. | 还有 不论如何 不要有防卫心 不要否认任何事情 不要争辩 |
[03:13] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[03:16] | Whoa! Am I my third favorite Bruce Springsteen song | 我是我第三喜欢的 布鲁斯斯普林斯汀的歌吗 |
[03:19] | because I was not “Born in the USA” nor am I “Tougher Than the Rest,” | 因为我不是”生在美国” 也不是”最坚强之人” |
[03:22] | but I am “Blinded By the Light”! Nice smile, buddy. | 但我”被光芒刺瞎了双眼” 好闪亮的微笑 兄弟 |
[03:25] | Do you need to be here right now? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[03:27] | Since your interview is leading into the season finale of “Birthday Dad,” | 因为你的采访之后 就是”生日爸爸”本季的结局 |
[03:30] | I wanted to officially welcome you to the MBN Thursday Night family. | 我想正式欢迎你 加入MBN周四晚间节目的大家庭 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | And to ask if it wouldn’t be too much trouble for you | 如果不会太麻烦的话 |
[03:37] | to shout out “Birthday Dad” during your interview? | 你能否在采访中 宣传一下”生日爸爸” |
[03:40] | -Why would I– -But only if the interview is going well. | -我为什么要… -前提是采访进行得很顺利 |
[03:42] | If the interview is going poorly, please do not bring up “Birthday Dad.” | 如果采访不顺利 请你千万不要提起”生日爸爸” |
[03:46] | – -Hey, Princess Carolyn, I– Oh. BoJack. | 嘿 卡洛琳公主 我…波杰克 |
[03:48] | -Getting ready for the interview? -Yeah. | -在准备采访吗 -对 |
[03:50] | Oh! You’ve got your work cut out for you, because people hate you right now. | 真是艰巨的任务 大家已经讨厌你了 |
[03:55] | -I’m aware, thank you. -That story… Wow. | -这个我知道 谢谢 -那篇报道 天啊… |
[03:57] | Really well-written, huh? | 文笔真棒 对吧 |
[03:59] | Yeah, the power of the prose was not the first thing I noticed. | 对 不过我最先注意到的 不是它的文学水准 |
[04:02] | Haunting. | 令人难忘 |
[04:04] | Anyway, Princess Carolyn, | 总之 卡洛琳公主 |
[04:06] | is it cool if I take tomorrow night off for a date with Maude? | 我明晚可以请假去和莫德约会吗 |
[04:09] | Todd, I keep hearing about this new girlfriend of yours. | 托德 我总是听你谈起你的新女友 |
[04:12] | When do I meet her? | 什么时候能见到她 |
[04:13] | You can probably take this part of the conversation elsewhere. | 你们可以换个地方聊吗 |
[04:16] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[04:17] | We should go on a double date with you and Pickles! | 要不请你和酸黄瓜来场四人约会 |
[04:19] | Pickles and I are putting our relaysh on a brief hiate at the mo, | 酸黄瓜和我决定暂时分开一段时间 |
[04:21] | but as soon as she returns from her work trip… | 等她出差回来之后再… |
[04:24] | Excuse me, I’m receiving a text message and it appears we have broken up forever. | 不好意思 我刚收到一条短信 看来我们彻底分手了 |
[04:31] | -You’re gonna be great. -Yeah. Where are we doing this? | -你不会有事的 -采访在哪里进行 |
[04:34] | I got them to take the “Philbert” set out of storage. | 我让他们从仓库里 搬出了”费尔伯特”的布景 |
[04:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:37] | Because we want the intimacy and vulnerability of your home. | 我们需要你家来营造亲密感和脆弱感 |
[04:39] | You’re saying, “This is me. No more lies.” | 就像你在说 “这是真实的我 我不再说谎了” |
[04:43] | But since we’re pre-taping it in the afternoon, | 但因为采访是下午预录的 |
[04:45] | we’re using the set to make it look like it’s nighttime. | 我们需要夜晚的布景 |
[04:47] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[04:52] | I’m here with BoJack Horseman in his actual house. | 我身边是马男波杰克 我们正身处他的家中 |
[04:56] | BoJack, a story came out this morning about the last days of Sarah Lynn. | 波杰克 今早发布的一篇报道 讲述了莎拉·琳恩死前的最后时光 |
[05:00] | How did it make you feel? | 看到它 你有什么感想 |
[05:01] | Honestly? I felt relieved that now I can stop lying. | 老实说 我觉得松了一口气 我不用再说谎了 |
[05:08] | -Are the allegations in the story true? -They are. | -故事里的指控都是真实的吗 -是的 |
[05:11] | Sarah Lynn was nine months sober. I invited her on a bender. | 莎拉·琳恩戒毒成功九个月后 我邀请她去狂欢作乐 |
[05:14] | We spiraled together for a little over a month and then she overdosed. | 我们厮混一个多月后 她服药过量身亡 |
[05:17] | On heroin you purchased for her? | 那些海洛因是你给她买的 |
[05:19] | -Well, I didn’t purchase it for her– -There’s no need to get defensive. | -不是我给她买的… -不用防御心这么重 |
[05:22] | I’m just trying to be accurate. | 我只是不想混淆事实 |
[05:24] | I-I didn’t purchase it at all. I just had it. | 它们根本不是我买的 我本来就有 |
[05:26] | You just had heroin? Lying around. | 你本来就有海洛因 随手可得 |
[05:28] | No, no, no, no, not lying around. | 不 不是随手可得 |
[05:30] | You’re making it sound like I had extra heroin, | 你说得好像我天天吸海洛因 |
[05:32] | because I do so much heroin. | 正好有一包多余似的 |
[05:34] | I had that heroin because I wasn’t doing heroin. | 我有那包海洛因 正是因为我不吸 |
[05:37] | So, I had it. You understand? | 所以它一直在 懂吗 |
[05:39] | In your original statement to the police, you said she called you, | 当初给警方做笔录时 你说她打电话给你 |
[05:42] | you came to the planetarium and found her. That was a lie. | 于是你去了天文馆 发现了她的尸体 这是个谎言 |
[05:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:47] | Would you say Sarah Lynn dying was your rock bottom? | 你觉得莎拉琳恩的死 是你人生的最低点吗 |
[05:50] | I don’t believe in rock bottoms. | 我不相信什么最低点 |
[05:52] | I’ve had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms only to discover | 很多次 我以为自己落到了最低点 最后却发现 |
[05:55] | -another rockier bottom underneath. -That sounds dangerous. | -还有更低的最低点等着我 -这听起来相当危险 |
[05:59] | Eventually, I decided to stop waiting for something to change me. | 最终 我决定不再等待谁来改变我 |
[06:03] | I had to make the change myself. And that’s why I went to rehab. | 我必须自己做出改变 所以我去了康复中心 |
[06:06] | And I’m very proud to be one year sober next month. | 下个月就是我的戒酒一周年纪念 我很骄傲 |
[06:08] | So, if I’m understanding you correctly, | 如果我理解得没错 |
[06:09] | Sarah Lynn dying was part of that decision? | 莎拉·琳恩的死 是促成那个决定的理由之一 |
[06:12] | Uh, it was part of it, yes. Uh, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 是其中之一 没错 我犯过很多错误 |
[06:17] | Can you share some of those other mistakes? | 你能分享几个其他的错误吗 |
[06:19] | I… I don’t think that it would be fair to the people | 我…我觉得 这对那些被我伤害过的人不公平 |
[06:22] | who were affected by those mistakes, all of whom I’ve apologized to in private. | 我已经私下对他们道过歉了 |
[06:26] | Now that you’re sober, | 戒酒成功后 |
[06:27] | do you think you’ll stop making these mistakes? | 你觉得你会停止犯错吗 |
[06:29] | I do. It’s been a lot of work, | 是的 我付出了很大的努力 |
[06:31] | but I look back at that other BoJack and I think, “Who is that?” | 当我回头看当年那个波杰克时 我会想 “那是谁啊 “ |
[06:34] | And who was he? | 他到底是谁 |
[06:37] | I came from a broken home, | 我来自一个破碎的家庭 |
[06:39] | and I used to feel like my whole life was an acting job. | 我曾经以为 我的整个人生就是一场表演 |
[06:42] | Just doing an impression of the people I saw on television, | 模仿我在电视上看到的那些人 |
[06:44] | which was just the projection of a bunch of equally screwed-up writers and actors. | 那些人物却也不过是 与我一样失败的编剧和演员们的臆想 |
[06:49] | I felt like a Xerox of a Xerox of a person, you know what I mean? | 我仿佛是一个真人复印件的复印件 你懂我的意思吗 |
[06:53] | -But not anymore? -No. Now I feel like me. | -但现在不是了 -不 现在的我就是我自己 |
[06:57] | It must have been difficult | 看到同样的故事 |
[06:58] | to see those same patterns repeat themselves with Sarah Lynn. | 在莎拉·琳恩身上重演 一定让你很难受 |
[07:01] | I think that’s why her death was so scary for me, | 所以她的死让我如此惊恐 |
[07:04] | why I didn’t wanna confront it, because she reminded me of myself. | 让我不愿面对 因为她让我想起了我自己 |
[07:10] | Some have accused Sarah Lynn’s mother of exploiting her death. | 有人指责莎拉·琳恩的母亲 利用她的死为自己谋财 |
[07:12] | When you hear “All Twerk and No Play” in a Geico commercial, | 当你在保险广告中 听到”只扭臀不玩乐” |
[07:16] | or see Sarah Lynn’s face on a billboard with the slogan “I’d die for a Pepsi,” | 或在写着”我愿为可乐而死”的 广告牌上看到莎拉·琳恩的面孔 |
[07:20] | -how does that make you feel? -Sad. Angry. | -你有什么感觉 -悲伤 愤怒 |
[07:23] | Honestly, it feels like that’s what killed her. | 老实说 我觉得是这些害死了她 |
[07:25] | Not the heroin? | 不是海洛因 |
[07:26] | No, you’re right. It was mostly the heroin. | 不 你说得对 主要是海洛因 |
[07:29] | If you could talk to her mother now, what would you say to her? | 如果你可以对她的母亲说几句话 你会说什么 |
[07:32] | I would say… I wish you could know… | 我会说…我希望你能知道… |
[07:38] | how sorry I am. | 我有多么抱歉 |
[07:44] | -Am I crazy or did I nail that? -It was good. | -是我疯了 还是我真的表现很好 -表现得好 |
[07:47] | Oh, man, when she brought up Sarah Lynn’s mother? | 天啊 她提起莎拉·琳恩的妈妈 |
[07:49] | She was setting me up to throw her under the bus, | 显然是想引导我 让我说她坏话 |
[07:51] | but then I said I’m sorry? | 而我居然道歉了 |
[07:53] | I mean, that was a sweet move, yeah? I felt like I could see The Matrix! | 很贴心吧 我简直像是看穿了矩阵的尼奥 |
[07:57] | You’ve definitely gotten your 10,000 hours in | 你道歉的功夫 |
[07:59] | when it comes to apologizing. | 显然已经炉火纯青了 |
[08:01] | It was good, right? People are gonna like it? | 这采访挺不错的吧 大家会喜欢吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah, well, we’ll find out in three hours when it airs. | 三个小时后就知道了 |
[08:10] | And that’s why the band Chicago | 所以说 芝加哥乐队 |
[08:12] | is not one of the top ten Chicago bands of all time. | 并不是最伟大的十支芝加哥乐队之一 |
[08:18] | Hmm, it’s okay if you wanna watch. All right? | 你想看就看吧 没关系的 |
[08:20] | He’s your friend, it’s a big deal for him. | 他是你的朋友 这事对他来说很重要 |
[08:22] | -You don’t have to be so weird about it. -I’m not being weird. I’m in a good place. | -你不用这么别扭 -我哪里别扭了 我心态很好 |
[08:25] | I don’t wanna get dragged back into that other stuff. | 我只是不想被拽回那些事情里 |
[08:28] | That’s great! But, you know, it is a little weird | 好极了 不过我还是觉得有点别扭 |
[08:30] | that one of your best friends is a huge celebrity | 你最好的朋友是个大明星 |
[08:32] | -and you never wanna talk about him. -Roxy’s really more my “best” best friend. | -你却不愿聊他的事 -罗克西才是我最好的朋友 |
[08:35] | But you never talk about Roxy either! | 但你也从不聊罗克西的事 |
[08:36] | I don’t understand what her job is and it’s too late for me to ask. | 我搞不懂她的工作 现在再问又太迟了 |
[08:39] | And you were also married to a huge celebrity. | 你还和一个大明星结过婚 |
[08:41] | And you never talk about him either. | 可你也从不提起他 |
[08:42] | You don’t share your past life with me. You wanna talk about weird? | 你也没和我分享你的过去 我觉得最别扭的就是 |
[08:45] | I’ve lived here six months and I still haven’t met your son. | 我在这儿住了六个月 却从没见过你的儿子 |
[08:48] | Okay. But you don’t really wanna meet Sonny. | 好吧 但你不会想见桑尼的 |
[08:52] | Of course I do! | 我当然想 |
[08:53] | All right, cool. Let’s get dinner tomorrow. | 行 我们明天和他吃饭 |
[08:54] | “Tomorrow” tomorrow? | “第二天”那个明天吗 |
[09:20] | I saw your interview, BoJack. | 我看了你的采访 波杰克 |
[09:21] | As a recovering addict myself, I was spellbound! | 作为正在努力戒断的人 我深受触动 |
[09:25] | Wow. I had no idea. | 我之前都不知道 |
[09:26] | And I see no reason why you shouldn’t return to Wesleyan. | 我觉得你完全可以 继续在维思大学任教 |
[09:31] | Uh, small latte? | 小杯拿铁 |
[09:32] | -My manager told me not to charge you. -What? | -经理说您可以免单 -什么 |
[09:34] | He said he watched your interview last night, | 他说他昨晚看了您的采访 |
[09:36] | then turned off the TV | 然后关掉电视 |
[09:37] | and went straight to his first AA meeting. | 直接去参加了 人生第一场互助会活动 |
[09:40] | No “Birthday Dad.” | 所以没看”生日爸爸” |
[09:44] | -So, I nailed it. -You kidding? | -我发挥完美 -可不是吗 |
[09:45] | -Pinky Penguin, line one. -Pinky! | -粉红企鹅 一号线 -粉红 |
[09:48] | Princess Carolyn! | 卡洛琳公主 |
[09:49] | You delivered MBN the best ratings we’ve seen in years! | 你创造了MBN多年来的 最高收视纪录 |
[09:51] | You just bought us six more months of not having to sell ourselves | 我们至少还能再撑六个月 |
[09:55] | to a larger media company that strips us for office furniture. | 才被大型媒体公司收购 夺走所有办公用品 |
[10:00] | BoJack and I were just talking about all the buzz. | 波杰克和我正在聊 这次采访引发的反响呢 |
[10:03] | I wanna strike while the iron is hot and do a part two tonight. | 我想趁热打铁 今晚播出第二集 |
[10:06] | -Part two? -There is no part two. | -第二集 -没有什么第二集 |
[10:07] | It’s right there in the title, “The Last Days of Sarah Lynn.” | 标题里写着呢 “莎拉·琳恩生前最后的时光” |
[10:11] | Just sit down with Biscuits again | 和饼干再做一次采访吧 |
[10:13] | and tell a few more colorful anecdotes from your years partying in Hollywoo. | 再讲一些 你的好莱无狂欢岁月的精彩趣事 |
[10:17] | Then, an encore presentation of the “Birthday Dad” finale. | 然后是”生日爸爸”本季结局的重播 |
[10:20] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[10:21] | We got what we wanted out of this. I don’t think we should push it. | 我们的目的已经达到了 没必要硬着头皮继续 |
[10:24] | We’re starting a dialogue. I’m helping people. | 我们引发了一场讨论 我在帮助他人 |
[10:27] | Move over, Sad Dog. Make room for Remorse Horse! | 让开 伤心狗狗 给忏悔小马让路 |
[10:30] | That’s great BoJack, but– | 波杰克 这很好 但… |
[10:31] | Listen, I’m ready to move on and go back to Connecticut, | 听着 我已经准备好 回到康涅狄格继续过日子了 |
[10:34] | but it does feel good to be part of the conversation again. | 但能够成为讨论的一份子 我觉得很棒 |
[10:37] | And if my openness and candor about addiction is helping people, | 如果我对酒瘾的坦诚可以帮助到别人 |
[10:40] | then I’m kind of a dick if I don’t do another interview, right? | 不继续接受采访 就显得有些混蛋了 对吧 |
[10:45] | I mean, I wasn’t gonna say it. | 这可不是我说的 |
[10:49] | Thank you so much for inviting us into your home | 谢谢你再次邀请我们 |
[10:51] | -for another night of questions. -Are you kidding? | -到你家来进行访问 -开什么玩笑 |
[10:53] | You couldn’t keep me away! Because this is my house. | 我又不会离开这儿 这是我的家 |
[10:58] | I wanna start with another Sarah Lynn question. | 我想用一个关于莎拉·琳恩的问题开场 |
[11:00] | Oh, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[11:02] | Speaking of addicts, I think you’re addicted to Sarah Lynn! | 说到上瘾 我觉得你对莎拉·琳恩很上瘾啊 |
[11:04] | You told the police you weren’t with her when she died. | 你告诉警方 她去世时你并不在她身边 |
[11:07] | That she called you from the planetarium. | 是她打电话叫你去天文馆的 |
[11:09] | Yes, I lied. | 没错 我说谎了 |
[11:10] | Weren’t you afraid the police would check the phone records? | 你不怕警方检查通话记录吗 |
[11:13] | Oh! Well, I wasn’t thinking clearly. Guess I’m not a criminal mastermind! | 我当时没仔细思考过 看来我不是当罪犯的料 |
[11:16] | But the police did check the phone records, | 但警方确实检查了通话记录 |
[11:19] | and your story checked out. | 发现你的说法并无漏洞 |
[11:20] | There was a two-minute phone call made from her phone to your phone, | 在你报警前17分钟 有一通从她的手机拨给你的电话 |
[11:23] | 17 minutes before you called 911. | 持续了两分钟 |
[11:27] | If you were with her, | 如果你当时在她身边 |
[11:29] | -how do you explain the phone call? -I, um… | -要如何解释这通电话 -我… |
[11:32] | I called myself. | 我打给我自己的 |
[11:33] | After I realized what had had happened, I took her phone and I called myself | 意识到发生什么后 我用她的手机打给自己 |
[11:37] | so I could make it look like she called me. | 假装是她叫我过来的 |
[11:39] | -Why? -I went into panic mode. | -为什么 -我当时慌了 |
[11:41] | And then what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[11:42] | I thought we were gonna talk about other stuff. | 我以为我们要聊别的话题 |
[11:44] | What did you do after you called your own phone, BoJack? | 给自己的手机打完电话后 你做了什么 波杰克 |
[11:46] | I went outside to the parking lot. | 我去了外面的停车场 |
[11:48] | And you just waited there for 17 minutes? | 在那里等了17分钟 |
[11:52] | Why are you asking about this? | 你为什么要问这个 |
[11:57] | Biscuits Braxby. Paige Sinclair. You’ve been had. | 饼干·布拉克斯比 我是佩奇·辛克莱尔 你被耍了 |
[11:59] | A pleasure to meet you. Had by who? | 幸会 我被谁耍了 |
[12:01] | The pleasure is mine, | 和我见面确实是你的荣幸 |
[12:02] | the pronoun is whom, and the whom is the horse. | 哪位吗 那位是匹马 |
[12:04] | BoJack? I got him to spill his guts about the worst moment of his life | 波杰克 我让他诚实地吐露了 他人生最糟糕时刻的真相 |
[12:07] | on national television for huge ratings. | 在全国范围内获得了超高收视率 |
[12:10] | Your disgusting display of soft-pedaling sycophancy | 你恶心又软弱的谄媚表演 |
[12:12] | made me wanna quit the journalism business altogether, | 让我想要彻底退出新闻界 |
[12:14] | two days prior to when I get married | 在我结婚前两天 |
[12:16] | and quit the journalism business altogether. | 彻底退出新闻界 |
[12:18] | But the Biscuits Braxby brand is keeping things light. | 但饼干·布拉克斯比的特色 就是轻松愉快 |
[12:20] | Celebs come on my show because I make ’em look good. | 名人上我的节目 因为我让他们显得光彩熠熠 |
[12:22] | That access keeps me relevant. | 这让我不至于被遗忘 |
[12:24] | But to what benefit is your relevance | 若都浪费在帮人公关上 |
[12:26] | if it’s squandered in the service of public relations? | 不被遗忘又有什么好处呢 |
[12:28] | With the advent of social media, | 随着社交媒体的兴起 |
[12:29] | celebs don’t need you to make them look good. | 名人不再需要你来帮他们维持形象了 |
[12:31] | And if you don’t alter your strategy soon, you’ll have no career left to save. | 如果你不赶快改变策略 就离失业不远了 |
[12:34] | Face it, chinchilla, you’re all wet. | 面对现实吧 花栗鼠 你搞错了 |
[12:37] | Well, I… | 我… |
[12:38] | Ugh! Even if I wanted to do a hard-hitting interview, what would I say? | 就算我想做一场犀利的采访 我该说什么呢 |
[12:42] | I’ve a few ideas… | 我有几个办法… |
[12:46] | -You keep looking over to your manager. -Well, I– | -你一直在看向你的经纪人 -我… |
[12:48] | -Can we talk about your relationship? -Princess Carolyn? | -能聊聊你和她的关系吗 -卡洛琳公主 |
[12:50] | -You dated her for seven years? -Yes, and look! She’s alive. | -你和她曾经交往过七年 -对 你瞧 她还活着 |
[12:53] | Did it ever get complicated, | 在与她共事的同时 |
[12:54] | working with her while maintaining a sexual relationship? | 维持一段亲密的性关系 会不会带来很多困扰 |
[12:58] | Well, she’s always been good | 她一直都 |
[12:59] | at keeping her personal and professional lives separate. | 把私生活和工作分得很清 |
[13:01] | -Quite an accomplished woman. -You said it. | -真是一位成就卓著的女性 -可不是 |
[13:03] | She was an agent’s assistant when I met her | 我刚认识她时 她还是经纪人助理 |
[13:05] | and now she’s running her own company. Plus, she’s a great mom. | 现在她经营着自己的公司 还是一位了不起的母亲 |
[13:09] | Oh, fish! Mom! | 该死 母亲 |
[13:11] | -I forgot about Todd’s date! -I can watch Ruthie for a few hours. | -我忘记托德的约会了 -我可以帮忙照看露西 |
[13:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:15] | What can you tell me about Marcy Jerominek? | 关于玛茜·杰罗米尼克 你有什么想说的 |
[13:18] | -Who? -In the ’90s, you had a fan club– | -谁 -90年代 你的粉丝俱乐部… |
[13:19] | -How do you know all this? -Do you know where I’m going here? | -你怎么知道这些的 -你知道我要问什么了 |
[13:22] | Marcy. Yes. She was the president of my fan club. | 玛茜 对 她是我粉丝俱乐部的会长 |
[13:25] | You slept with her. | 你和她上过床 |
[13:26] | We had a lovely evening together. We both got something out of it, and– | 我们共度了愉快的一夜 两个人各取所需 然后… |
[13:30] | Did you take a high school girl to her prom? | 你是否带一个高中女生去过舞会 |
[13:33] | -That was a family friend. -Did you help a teen mom | -那是我们家的朋友 -你是否帮助一个年轻母亲 |
[13:35] | sneak out of rehab and take her to a high school party? | 偷溜出康复中心 带她参加高中派对 |
[13:38] | I didn’t take her. We went together. | 不是我带她去的 我们一起去的 |
[13:40] | Is it true you once dated a woman | 你是否曾经约会过一位 |
[13:41] | who’d just woken up from a 30-year coma? | 刚从长达30年的昏迷中 苏醒的女性 |
[13:43] | -Were you attracted to her naiveté, too? -What does all this have to with– | -你是否也看上了她的天真无邪 -这些到底有什么关系… |
[13:46] | You had sex with the president of your fan club. | 你和粉丝俱乐部的会长上床 |
[13:48] | You had sex with your agent’s assistant. You party with underage girls. | 你和经纪人的助理上床 和未成年女孩一起去派对 |
[13:52] | -You don’t see a pattern here? -It’s not a pattern. | -你没看出什么规律吗 -这不是规律 |
[13:54] | -Do you enjoy having power over women? -I don’t even know what that means. | -你很享受支配女人的感觉吗 -我不懂你的意思 |
[13:57] | You don’t know what it means to have power over women? | 你不懂什么叫支配女人 |
[13:59] | I don’t have power over anyone. I barely have power over myself. | 我没有支配任何人 我都不大能支配自己 |
[14:03] | But you do have power over people. And again and again, you abuse that power. | 但你有支配别人的力量 并一次又一次地滥用这股力量 |
[14:07] | All these women that you mentioned, I never forced myself– | 你提到的那些女人 我从没强迫… |
[14:10] | Not through force, but you understand the power differential. | 你没有强迫她们 但你理解你们之间的力量差距 |
[14:12] | So, I can’t be with any woman I might have power over? | 我不能和力量比我低的女性交往吗 |
[14:16] | -Who does that leave me with? -I’m just pointing out a series of– | -那我还能和谁在一起 -我只是指出了一系列… |
[14:18] | You think everything is this nefarious scheme. | 你以为一切都是邪恶的阴谋 |
[14:21] | Most of the bad shit that happens in this world | 这世界上发生的大部分破事 |
[14:23] | isn’t because of wicked plots and machinations. | 都不是精心策划的阴谋诡计 |
[14:25] | It’s just because we’re all a bunch of stupid, hungry, | 只是因为我们都是愚蠢 饥饿 |
[14:28] | horny little goons just grabbing at shit, | 欲求不满的白痴 试着抓住眼前的一切 |
[14:30] | hoping it’ll press that little button in our brain that says, | 希望有什么能按下你大脑里那个 |
[14:33] | “Okay, you’re happy now.” That’s not an “abuse of power.” | “现在你满意了”的小按钮 这不是什么”滥用力量” |
[14:37] | Do you really believe you didn’t have the power in all of those relationships? | 你真不觉得你在这些恋情中 支配了对方 |
[14:41] | I… I am an addict. | 我是个上瘾者 |
[14:44] | One of the first things that I had to accept was my own powerlessness. | 我首先要接受的就是自己的无能为力 |
[14:47] | -But that’s– -I understand what I did was wrong. | -但那… -我知道我的行为是错误的 |
[14:49] | I’m not denying that. But you’re trying to paint this picture. | 我不否认 但你试图把情况 描述成这样的画面 |
[14:51] | You’re making it out like I’m a bad guy, and I’m not. | 你想要把我描述成一个坏人 我不是 |
[14:54] | I’m not that guy you’re saying I am. | 我不是你口中的那个人 |
[14:56] | -So, back to Sarah Lynn… -No. Why? | -好 我们继续聊莎拉·琳恩 -不 为什么 |
[14:58] | You gave her the heroin… | 你给了她海洛因… |
[14:59] | I already told you, yes. How many times can I say it? | 我说过了 是的 还要我说多少次 |
[15:02] | Breaking news! The thing I told you yesterday is still true. | 大新闻 昨天我跟你说的都是真的 |
[15:05] | -Did you ever give Sarah Lynn alcohol? -What? | -你是否曾经向莎拉·琳恩提供过酒 -什么 |
[15:07] | The first time Sarah Lynn ever got drunk, she was a child, and it was vodka, right? | 莎拉·琳恩第一次喝酒时还是个孩子 她喝的是伏特加 对吧 |
[15:11] | How… how do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:13] | You were bringing vodka to the set of “Horsin’ Around.” | 你经常带伏特加 去”鬼马奶爸”的片场 |
[15:16] | Who told you all this stuff? Did Sharona tell you that? | 这些是谁告诉你的 是莎罗纳吗 |
[15:23] | Doctor Champ, thank you for returning my call. | 冠军医生 谢谢你回我的电话 |
[15:25] | I didn’t wanna say anything, | 我本来什么都不想说 |
[15:27] | but just watching BoJack in that interview, | 但看到波杰克在采访里 |
[15:29] | talking like he’s a victim in all this. | 声称自己才是受害者 |
[15:31] | If the world only knew the things I know… | 要是大众能知道我知道的那些事… |
[15:34] | I understand as a therapist, | 我知道 作为心理医生 |
[15:36] | you’re not at liberty to divulge what your client told you in confidence. | 你无权泄露客户的隐私 |
[15:39] | But I’m not a therapist. I’m a therapy horse. | 但我不是心理医生 我只是治疗马 |
[15:42] | And I can tell you everything. | 我可以随便说 |
[15:45] | Because Sharona was a drunk, too, so you can’t trust a thing she says. | 莎罗纳也是个酒鬼 你不能相信她的话 |
[15:48] | Obviously, she has a vendetta against me. Besides, I already apologized to her. | 她和我之间有私人恩怨 我已经向她道过歉了 |
[15:52] | Apologized for what? | 为什么事道歉 |
[15:54] | Okay, when you put it all together, it looks bad. | 把这些放到一起说 确实显得很糟糕 |
[15:56] | Do you see any connection between those other women and Sarah Lynn? | 你觉得莎拉·琳恩和其他女人之间 有什么联系吗 |
[15:59] | There’s no connection between anyone, that’s what I keep saying! | 她们之间任何联系都没有 我一直在反复强调 |
[16:02] | Sarah Lynn wasn’t like those other girls. | 莎拉·琳恩和其他女生不同 |
[16:05] | I loved Sarah Lynn. She was like a daughter to me. | 我爱莎拉·琳恩 把她当做自己的女儿 |
[16:08] | I just keep seeing this story of you taking young women… | 但我总是看到同样的故事 你看上这些年轻的女孩 |
[16:11] | -No. -Grooming them… | -不 -诱骗她们 |
[16:12] | I didn’t groom anyone, okay? | 我没有诱骗任何人好吗 |
[16:14] | It’s not like I got Sarah Lynn drunk | 我让莎拉·琳恩染上酒瘾 |
[16:15] | for the purpose of taking advantage of her. | 又不是为了占她的便宜 |
[16:17] | She was ten! I didn’t even have sex with her until she was 30! | 她当时才10岁 她30岁时我们才第一次上床 |
[16:20] | -I’m sorry, what? -No. I just mean that– | -抱歉 什么 -不 我是说… |
[16:22] | -Did you say you had sex with her? -That was later. She was an adult. | -你说你和她发生过性关系 -那是后来 她已经成年了 |
[16:25] | And we were both so drunk and high, I didn’t– | 当时我们喝了酒 嗑了药 我不… |
[16:28] | We didn’t know what we were doing. | 我们不清楚自己在做什么 |
[16:30] | We were addicts, and the thing about addicts– | 我们都是上瘾者 上瘾者都会… |
[16:32] | -This was during your bender? -Yeah. No! A different bender. | -这事发生在你们狂欢作乐期间 -对…不 另一次狂欢 |
[16:35] | I took her to rehab, by the way! I tried to get her help. | 对了 我还带她去过康复中心 我试着替她寻求帮助 |
[16:38] | I just keep thinking about those 17 minutes. | 我无法忘却那17分钟 |
[16:40] | You waiting in the parking lot after she died. | 她死后 你在停车场里等着 |
[16:44] | But she wasn’t actually dead yet. She died in the hospital. | 但她其实还没死 她是在医院里去世的 |
[16:47] | -Right, but at the time, I didn’t… -Ever wonder what would’ve happened | -对 但当时我并不… -你有没有想过 |
[16:50] | if you didn’t take those 17 minutes? Do you think she might still– | 如果你没有等那17分钟会怎么样 也许她现在还… |
[16:53] | No! I… Look, obviously when I did all that stuff, I wasn’t– | 不 我…听着 我做那些事时 我显然并不… |
[16:55] | So to recap, you gave Sarah Lynn alcohol when she was a child. | 我们回顾一下 你在莎拉·琳恩小时候给她喝酒 |
[16:59] | She then became an addict. | 于是她成为了酒瘾者 |
[17:01] | Come on, there was a lot of stuff in between– | 那中间还发生了很多… |
[17:02] | I’m talking now. You’re not talking. | 现在是我在说话 你别说话 |
[17:05] | When she was intoxicated, you had sex with her, | 她喝醉时 你和她上床 |
[17:07] | and when she was sober, you gave her the heroin that killed her. | 她戒酒后 你给她海洛因 导致了她的死亡 |
[17:10] | Then in an effort to cover for yourself, | 接着 为了掩盖自己的错误 |
[17:12] | you waited to call the paramedics that might have saved her life. | 你推迟了报警叫救护车的时间 救护车本可能拯救她的生命 |
[17:17] | And you don’t think you have any power over women. | 你还不觉得自己支配过女人 |
[17:24] | So, it didn’t go great. | 好吧 采访并不顺利 |
[17:26] | The gross part is she doesn’t even care. | 最恶心的是她根本不在乎 |
[17:28] | This is just a ratings win she can use as leverage for her next big paycheck. | 她只在乎创下高收视率 用来当签下大合同的筹码 |
[17:31] | -Maybe. -She was all over the place. | -也许吧 -她一直胡说八道 |
[17:33] | I think people are gonna see that she was just out to get me. | 观众应该会看出来 她只是想攻击我 |
[17:35] | -People are gonna see that, right? -I guess we’ll find out tonight. | -大家会看出来吧 -今晚就知道了 |
[17:38] | Okay, maybe she had some good points, | 也许她说的话有些道理 |
[17:40] | but she completely undermined herself with, like… | 但她的立场完全站不住脚 因为… |
[17:43] | I mean, we dated for like seven years. | 我们交往过七年 |
[17:45] | Do you think that I took advantage of you? | 你觉得我利用过你吗 |
[17:47] | -I’m here, aren’t I? -And she kept bringing it back to women– | -我不还在这儿吗 -她总是把焦点转回女人身上 |
[17:50] | These “women I hurt” because that’s what’s hip now, right? | 那些”我伤害过的女人” 这是时下的热点 对吧 |
[17:53] | Hurting women? But I have also hurt a lot of men! | 伤害女人 但我也伤害过很多男人 |
[17:56] | I told you to do just the one interview and go back to Connecticut. | 我叫你接受一次采访就回康涅狄格去 |
[18:00] | -But it’s gonna be okay, right? – | 但我不会有事的 对吧 |
[18:04] | You wanna grab some tacos? What do you think? | 要去吃点塔可吗 你怎么想 |
[18:06] | I think you have three hours… | 我想 在这次采访播出 你的世界彻底改变之前… |
[18:09] | …before this interview airs and your world changes completely. | 你还有三个小时的时间 |
[18:12] | You should think about how you wanna spend that time. | 好好考虑怎么利用这段时间吧 |
[18:15] | I’m going home to my daughter. | 我回家陪女儿了 |
[18:28] | -Sonny! It’s great to finally meet you. -Hey. | -桑尼 终于见到你了 -嘿 |
[18:31] | -Sonny! Come on! -Good evening, ma’am. | -桑尼 别这样 -晚上好 女士 |
[18:35] | What’s this? You made varsity? | 你进校队了吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Coach moved me up for the rest of the season. | 对 教练把我调进了 这个赛季的大名单 |
[18:39] | -Wow! Congratulations! -That’s amazing! Why didn’t you tell me? | -恭喜你 -太棒了 你为什么不告诉我 |
[18:41] | I wanted to wait for the jacket. | 我想等队服到了再说 |
[18:43] | I’m so proud of you, buddy. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[18:44] | We should get Chicago-style cheese fries to celebrate. | 我们吃点芝加哥式奶酪薯条庆祝一下 |
[18:46] | -Oh! I’ll get– -I’m getting cheese fries. | -我去… -我去买奶酪薯条 |
[18:48] | -So… lacrosse. -What’s your deal? | -所以…袋棍球 -你有什么问题吗 |
[18:52] | -What? -My dad has a thing for broken women. | -什么 -我爸爸喜欢心灵受伤的女人 |
[18:54] | Then he nurses them back to health, and when they’re better they leave. | 他会照顾她们 直到她们恢复健康 然后她们就会离开 |
[18:57] | You gonna leave him? | 你要离开他吗 |
[18:58] | -Does your dad think I’m gonna leave him? -It doesn’t matter, because eventually | 你爸爸觉得我会离开他吗 |
[19:02] | my mom and dad are gonna get back together. | 都一样 因为到最后 |
[19:04] | They’re still in love. | 我的爸爸妈妈一定会复合的 |
[19:05] | -What? No, they hate each other. -No, they don’t. | 他们还爱着彼此 |
[19:07] | -They fight all the time. -Wha– Really? | -什么 不 他们互相憎恨 -才没有 |
[19:11] | – -Oh! Whoa! | -他们一直在吵架 -什么…真的吗 |
[19:13] | -My dad hates my mom? -Uh… No! Of course not! | -我爸爸讨厌我妈妈 -不 当然不 |
[19:16] | Then why would you say that? You’re so mean! | 那你为什么要这么说 你好刻薄 |
[19:21] | I was gone for two minutes! | 我才离开两分钟 |
[19:53] | Is this anything? | 这个好笑吗 |
[19:54] | “My girlfriend was upset I gave her a CD for Christmas. | “我女朋友很生气 因为我送她一张唱片当圣诞礼物 |
[19:57] | But she gave me VD for Hanukkah!” | 而她给我的光明节礼物却是性病” |
[20:00] | That’s nothing. And possibly anti-Semitic. Hold still. | 不好笑 而且有歧视犹太人的嫌疑 别动 |
[20:03] | Ugh! I am so ready to never do stand-up again. | 我准备好告别脱口秀舞台了 |
[20:05] | Are you gonna put me on your TV show or what? | 你会让我出演你的电视剧吗 |
[20:07] | I’m telling you, the network loves you. | 我说了 电视台很中意你 |
[20:09] | They just need you to do a screen test. It’s basically a formality. | 他们只需要你去试个镜 就是走个过场 |
[20:11] | -Screen test? -What, you’re too good for it? | -试镜 -怎么 不愿意屈尊去试镜 |
[20:14] | No, it’s cool! A screen test! Ha! | 不 挺好的 试镜 |
[20:17] | You wanna hit Alma’s after the show? Best tacos in LA. | 演出后去阿尔玛餐厅吗 全城最棒的塔可 |
[20:20] | I keep telling you it’s Neptune’s Net. | 我说过多少次了 那是海王星网 |
[20:22] | Malibu is for pretentious, rich douchebags. | 自命不凡的暴发户才去马里布 |
[20:24] | That’s Beverly Hills. | 那是比弗利山 |
[20:25] | Malibu is for pretentious famous douchebags. | 自命不凡的知名暴发户才去马里布 |
[20:28] | -Hold still so I can finish. -Finish what? | -别动 我快画完了 -画完什么 |
[20:31] | Look, you might never get a star on the Walk of Fame or a wax statue. | 你可能永远无法在星光大道上按手印 或者进蜡像馆 |
[20:34] | But this way you’ll always be immortalized and undisturbed in Hollywood forever. | 但现在 你的身影会留在好莱坞 永不磨灭 |
[20:40] | Unless they repaint. | 除非他们重新刷墙 |
[20:43] | Anybody from out of town? It’s a trick question, it’s LA. | 现场有外地人吗 这是一道陷阱题 这里是洛杉矶 |
[20:46] | Everybody’s from out of town. | 所有人都是外地人 |
[20:48] | Most of Los Angeles isn’t even in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶的大部分地区都不在洛杉矶 |
[20:50] | I mean, Azusa? Excusa? | 阿苏萨 什么鬼地名 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:00] | -Hey, man. I hated your show. -What? | -嘿 兄弟 我讨厌你的电视剧 -什么 |
[21:03] | -“Horsin’ Around.” Hated it. -Yeah, that’s a hell of an opener. | -“鬼马奶爸” 我讨厌它 -你可真会说开场白 |
[21:06] | But my baby brother loved it. | 但我的弟弟很爱看 |
[21:07] | I’d be in my bedroom, sulking | 每当我在卧室里生闷气时 |
[21:09] | and I’d hear him laughing his ass off in the living room. | 都能听到他在客厅里笑得满地打滚 |
[21:12] | He had this great laugh. | 他的笑声很独特 |
[21:13] | Drugs took a lot from him, but he still had that laugh. | 毒品让他失去了许多东西 但他还保留着那种笑声 |
[21:17] | Right up to the end. | 直到生命的最后一刻 |
[21:19] | Now anytime I hear anything about that show, I hear my brother’s laugh. | 现在每当我听到这剧有关的事 都会听到弟弟的笑声 |
[21:24] | -Thanks for that. -Well, shit. You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -天啊 不用谢 |
[21:28] | Hey, do you wanna go up? | 你想上台吗 |
[21:29] | Oh, man. I… I haven’t done stand-up in years. | 天啊 我…我好多年没说脱口秀了 |
[21:32] | You’re famous. They’ll get a kick out of it even if you suck. | 你是名人 说得再烂他们都会捧场 |
[21:35] | I don’t think so. Thanks, though. | 我不这么想 还是谢谢你了 |
[21:50] | Mm-mm. No. | 不 |
[21:51] | -Hmm. Oh, what about this show? -Oh, what’s it about? | -这部剧怎么样 -什么样的剧 |
[21:54] | It’s really smart. | 它很有创意 |
[21:55] | It’s about New Orleans and jazz and Hurricane Katrina | 讲的是新奥尔良 爵士 卡特里娜飓风 |
[21:57] | and drugs and John Goodman. | 还有毒品和约翰·古德曼 |
[21:59] | -Sounds exciting. -It’s not! | -听起来很刺激 -并不刺激 |
[22:01] | Maude? I heard a man’s voice! | 莫德 我听到了男人的声音 |
[22:04] | -Yeah, Mom, Todd’s over! -Is that a burglar? | -对 妈妈 托德来了 -是个小偷吗 |
[22:07] | He’s my boyfriend! We’re gonna watch TV! | 他是我的男朋友 我们要一起看电视 |
[22:09] | No shows about burglars, though! | 不许看讲小偷的电视剧 |
[22:11] | -You got it, Mom! -And keep the door open. | -没问题 妈妈 -别把门锁上 |
[22:13] | -No funny business! -Okay, Mom. | -不许瞎搞 -好 妈妈 |
[22:17] | Wanna watch the second part of the BoJack interview? | 你想看波杰克专访的第二集吗 |
[22:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:20] | That guy was my best friend for like five years. | 过去五年里 他是我最好的朋友 |
[22:24] | But not because we have anything in common. | 但那并不是因为我们有什么共同点 |
[22:26] | I just landed at his house one night. | 我只是在某天晚上 碰巧闯进了他的家 |
[22:28] | You ever get tired of living at the mercy of whoever happens | 总是睡在别人的沙发上 让别人摆布 |
[22:30] | to let you crash on their couch? | 你不会厌倦吗 |
[22:32] | -What do you mean? -Why don’t you get your own place? | -什么意思 -你为什么不自己找个房子 |
[22:34] | Princess Carolyn doesn’t need a live-in nanny anymore. | 卡洛琳公主不再需要全天候保姆了 |
[22:36] | I think I’d get lonely. | 我怕我会孤独 |
[22:37] | How about this: what if you had your own place, | 那这样吧 你自己找个房子 |
[22:40] | but you shared it with someone? | 然后和别人一起住 |
[22:41] | -Like a roommate? -Or a girlfriend. | -你是说室友吗 -或者女朋友 |
[22:43] | But Maude, you’re my girlfriend. | 可是莫德 你才是我的女朋友 |
[22:47] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[22:48] | Get a second girlfriend just to live with? | 再找个一起住的女朋友 |
[22:50] | -No, I– -And by the way, you’re one to talk. | -不 我… -对了 你凭什么这么说我 |
[22:53] | -You still live with your mom. -Yeah, I– | -你还住在妈妈家呢 -对 我… |
[22:55] | -Why don’t you get your own place? -Right, that’s actually what– | -你为什么不自己找房子 -对 我想说的就是… |
[22:57] | Wait. I just got an incredible idea! | 等等 我刚想到一个好主意 |
[23:00] | Yeah? Because I just had an incredible idea, too. | 是吗 我也刚好想到一个好主意 |
[23:02] | Okay, let’s both say our ideas at the same time. | 好的 我们一起说出来 |
[23:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[23:08] | -Salty gum. -Ice cream sandwich flavored ice cream. | -咸味口香糖 -冰激凌三明治口味的冰激凌 |
[23:11] | Also, we should move in together. | 还有 我们应该同居 |
[23:16] | You know what they don’t tell you about getting sober? | 关于戒酒 他们从不会告诉你这些 |
[23:17] | The hardest part, worse than the DTs or the looking back at everything you did | 戒酒时最难熬的 不是震颤性谵妄 或者回想以前做过的事 |
[23:21] | or the constant fear of relapse, | 或者对酒瘾复发的恐惧 |
[23:22] | the hardest part is figuring out what the hell to drink | 最难熬的是去高级餐馆吃饭时 |
[23:26] | when you order a meal at a nice restaurant. | 搞不清该喝什么 |
[23:28] | You expect me to order the bucatini carbonara at Gusto | 你指望我在高级意大利餐厅 点了卡邦尼意粉之后 |
[23:31] | and then drink, what, an Arnold Palmer? | 喝柠檬茶吗 |
[23:33] | I’m not even a red wine guy, but come on! “Here’s your steak, sir. | 我本来也不喜欢红酒 但是拜托 “这是您的牛排 先生 |
[23:36] | Would you like an ice-cold Dr. Pepper to go with that?” I mean… | 需要配一杯冰沙士吗 “ |
[23:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:12] | I guess what I’m getting at is I keep hearing you say, | 我觉得我一直听到你说 |
[24:15] | “That’s not me. I’ve changed.” | “那不是我 我已经变了” |
[24:17] | But how can we believe you’ve stopped this pattern of behavior | 但如果你都不承认 这种行为模式的存在 |
[24:19] | if you won’t acknowledge this pattern exists? | 我们要如何相信你已经抛弃了它 |
[24:21] | I don’t even know what pattern you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你说的是什么行为模式 |
[24:24] | I’ll try one more time. | 我再试一次 |
[24:25] | Over these last two nights, you’ve drawn us an outline of a person. | 这两天的采访里 你为我们描绘了一个形象 |
[24:28] | A person who doesn’t think about others, a person who puts his own needs first. | 一个不为他人着想 只在乎自己的需求的人 |
[24:33] | And over and over, other people get hurt, | 他一次又一次地让其他人受伤 |
[24:35] | not necessarily because he means to hurt them, | 尽管他未必故意伤害他人 |
[24:37] | but because he just doesn’t care. | 但他并不在乎他们 |
[24:39] | This person I’m describing, is it a different person, or is it you? | 我描述的这个人是别人吗 还是你 |
[24:48] | Yeah. It’s me. | 对 是我 |