时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Whoo! Come on, Baby Humans! | 加油 人类婴儿队 |
[00:14] | Oh, oh. You gotta try a Chicago-style baked potato. | 你必须得试试芝加哥式烤土豆 |
[00:16] | Why does everything have to be “Chicago-style” here? | 为什么这里的东西都要叫芝加哥式 |
[00:19] | We get it. We’re in Chicago. | 我们已经在芝加哥了 |
[00:21] | -Come on. Just try it. -Look at this. | -试试吧 -你看这个 |
[00:23] | Fork and knife individually wrapped. | 单独包装的叉子和小刀 |
[00:25] | So much plastic! | 浪费塑料 |
[00:27] | -Oops. -Yeah. “Oops.” | -是耶 -对 “是耶” |
[00:29] | Or the Chicago Baby Humans are owned by the brother of the CEO of Plastico. | 或许芝加哥人类婴儿队的老板 和塑料公司的总裁是兄弟 |
[00:33] | And we are thereby complicit | 那么 我们也是这场 |
[00:34] | in this incestuous money-laundering scheme that’s, oh, | 手足勾结的洗钱阴谋共犯了 |
[00:37] | by the way, killing the planet. | 这还会毁掉我们的地球 |
[00:40] | But what are you gonna do, right? | 但咱们也没办法 |
[00:46] | ♪ Pick yourself right up When you’re feeling down ♪ | ♪ 不开心就让自己开心起来 ♪ |
[00:52] | ♪ Friendly smiling faces all around ♪ | ♪ 人间美好处处 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ The sun is shining down on you and me ♪ | ♪ 灿烂的阳光照耀着你我 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ Happiness is there for all to see ♪ | ♪ 开心随处可见 ♪ |
[01:09] | ♪ Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪ | ♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ I said, “Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on” ♪ | ♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪ |
[01:19] | ♪ Whoa, everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪ | ♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪ |
[01:35] | – Good morning, beautiful. – Oh! | -早 美女 -早 |
[01:36] | Wanna go try and hit a Chicago-style museum? | 要去芝加哥式博物馆看看吗 |
[01:39] | Oh, I’d love to, but I really have to work on my book. Next time. | 我想去 但我得写书了 下次 |
[01:43] | Great! I’ve made my romantic offer. I’ve officially been a good boyfriend. | 好 我提出了浪漫的邀约 是个称职的男友了 |
[01:46] | I will now retreat to our living room to play video games all day. | 现在我要回客厅 玩一整天电子游戏 |
[02:55] | Hello. I am Diane, | 你好 我是戴安 |
[02:57] | and I am a young girl living in Boston and ever since I was that, | 我是个住在波士顿的小女孩 从那时起 |
[03:01] | I wanted to write good things that were good, | 我一直想写美好事物的文章 |
[03:03] | this is not good, fix this later. | 这段话不好 晚点再改 |
[03:05] | Diane, as your father, I am very unsupportive. | 戴安 作为父亲 我没给你足够的支持 |
[03:09] | Come up with examples of Dad being unsupportive. | 想几个爸爸支持不够的例子 |
[03:13] | Okay, yes. And, also, the girls from high school. | 对了 还有高中的那些姑娘 |
[03:16] | Hey, I’m Krissy Keating. | 嗨 我是克丽丝·基廷 |
[03:18] | Can you use my real name? | 你能用我的真名吗 |
[03:20] | Check if it’s okay to use my real name. | 确认下能不能用我的真名 |
[03:22] | Anyway, I was a real bitch to you, | 没错 我对你态度很差 |
[03:24] | but now maybe you’re realizing I was bullied, too? | 但现在你应该已经意识到了 我也在被人欺负 |
[03:27] | – Is any of this interesting? – Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. | -这些故事有意思吗 -嘿… |
[03:29] | Put me in your book. Remember I gave you that salad bowl? | 把我写进去 记得我给你的沙拉碗吗 |
[03:31] | And I broke the bowl! | 而我把它摔碎了 |
[03:33] | Answer your phone. | 接电话 |
[03:35] | And I glued it back together with gold | 我用金漆把它粘回去了 |
[03:37] | because I read an article about the Japanese art of kintsugi! | 因为我读了一篇 关于日本金缮修复艺术的文章 |
[03:41] | – And it fell apart again. – It kept falling apart like our marriage! | -它又碎了 -它总是破裂 就像我们的婚姻 |
[03:44] | Is that something? Is any of this anything? | 这段话有意义吗 这一切有意义吗 |
[03:48] | Diane. Answer your phone. I’m calling you right now. | 戴安 接电话 我正在找你 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么 |
[03:55] | – Hello? – Hey, Diane. | -你好 -嗨 戴安 |
[03:56] | If I had my shitty students do a night of scenes here | 如果我的垃圾学生们 要办一场期末演出 |
[03:58] | at the end of the semester, would you come see it? | 你愿意过来看吗 |
[04:01] | It’s gonna suck, so I wanna pack the house with friendly faces. | 肯定会很难看 所以我希望观众席上的人能鼓励他们 |
[04:04] | When you sell it like that, how can I resist? | 你都这么说了 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[04:06] | How’s that book coming? | 书写得怎么样了 |
[04:07] | – I’m actually at the mall, writing it now. – Why are you writing at the mall? | -我正在商场里写书 -为什么要在商场写书 |
[04:10] | I couldn’t focus at home and this is the only place | 我在家没法集中注意力 只有在这儿 |
[04:12] | I could sit and work for ten hours. | 我可以坐下工作十个小时 |
[04:13] | I can get lunch here, I can people-watch, | 可以在这里吃饭 观察别人 |
[04:15] | all without having to endure what the Chicagoans refer to as “spring.” | 而且不用忍受 芝加哥人口中的”春天” |
[04:19] | Hey, Chicago, 49 degrees is not spring. | 嘿 芝加哥 华氏49度不叫春天 |
[04:22] | – It’s the non-Lachey half of a boy band. – What? | -那是失去尼克拉谢的男团 -什么 |
[04:25] | Forty-nine! Half of 98? | 华氏49度 华氏98度的一半 |
[04:27] | Diane, don’t workshop your material in casual conversation. | 戴安 别在跟别人聊天的时候 试自己的新段子 |
[04:29] | Howie Mandel used to do it, too. Like, really, Howie? | 霍伊·曼德尔以前总这么干 真的吗 霍伊 |
[04:32] | You just happened to have a rubber glove in your pocket? | 你只是碰巧口袋里有只橡胶手套 |
[04:34] | All I need to do now is actually write my book. | 我现在只想踏实地写书 |
[04:37] | I have so many stories to tell, | 我有好多故事要讲 |
[04:39] | but I can’t seem to figure out what the book is. | 但对于这本书的主旨 我依然举棋不定 |
[04:41] | You gonna put any stories about me in there? | 可以放几个我的故事进去吗 |
[04:43] | – I think I’ve written about you enough. – But no one else is as good at it! | -你 我写得够多了 -没人比你更会写我 |
[04:47] | I’m sure someone will rise to the occasion. | 肯定会有后起之秀的 |
[04:51] | Baxter, darling, I’ve just a moment to update you on the progress | 亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下 |
[04:54] | of our Penny Carson crusade. | 咱们的佩妮·卡森远征情况 |
[04:56] | So far, we’ve been able to contact three of the four Penny Carsons | 目前我们已经联系了新墨西哥州 |
[04:58] | listed in New Mexico. | 登记在册四个佩妮·卡森中的三个 |
[04:59] | Baxter, there’s nowhere I’d rather be than on our honeymoon cruise to “Unjuga,” | 巴克斯特 我现在超想你坐游轮去”昂茹加”度蜜月 |
[05:03] | but I simply can’t stop now. | 但我已经停不下来了 |
[05:05] | We’re on the lookout for the fourth Penny, and, God willing, she’ll be the lucky one. | 我们正在监视第四个佩妮 但愿她是我们要找的人 |
[05:10] | Oh! Hey. | 过来 |
[05:13] | Oh… Sorry, I didn’t mean you. Paige! | 抱歉 我不是找你… 佩奇 |
[05:20] | Kisses, Baxter dear, it appears we’ve found our deer. | 亲爱的巴克斯特 么么哒 看来我们找到目标了 |
[05:25] | Okay. Book, here we go. | 好 写书 开始 |
[05:28] | I grow up in Boston town because my father, | 我在波士顿城长大是因为 |
[05:30] | who I never was close with, live in Boston. | 跟我并不亲近的爸爸就住在波士顿 |
[05:32] | That’s not right English, I’ll fix it later. | 这句话不通 晚点再改 |
[05:35] | Me from Boston. | 我老家在波士顿 |
[05:36] | Well, you’re not from Boston, but yeah. | 你的老家不是波士顿… 但随便吧 |
[05:39] | – Whatever for now. – Beantown. | -先不管了 -豆城 |
[05:40] | To really understand what it’s like to grow up in Boston, | 为了真正理解 在波士顿长大是什么感觉 |
[05:43] | you actually have to go back 250 years to the Boston Tea Party. | 你需要回顾一下 250年前的波士顿倾茶事件 |
[05:49] | Taxation without representation is wicked unjust, bro! | 纳税却没有代表权是不正当的 兄弟 |
[05:53] | Bro, check it out. I’m teabaggin’ the harbor. | 兄弟 你看 我在用海港泡茶 |
[05:56] | Oh, no freakin’ way. | 不可能 |
[05:59] | – Go, Pats. Unrelated. – Stop. | -爱国者加油 我瞎说的 -打住 |
[06:02] | – I’m getting distracted. – Why can’t you stay focused? | -我分心了 -你为什么不能集中注意力 |
[06:04] | What’s wrong with your head, Deedee? | 你的脑袋怎么了 戴安 |
[06:06] | The idea behind the Japanese art of kintsugi | 日本金缮修复艺术的真谛是 |
[06:09] | is that cracks in an object are part of its history. | 物品上的裂痕也代表着它的过去 |
[06:12] | – What does that have to do with anything? – We have to look at trauma! | -这和这本书有什么关系 -我们不能无视创伤 |
[06:16] | We totally have to look at Trauma. | 我们一定要看看那创伤 |
[06:18] | – What? – There’s a spring sale. | -什么 -现在是春季特卖 |
[06:19] | Forty percent off. | 全场六折 |
[06:27] | Did you hear | 听说了吗 |
[06:29] | security still can’t figure out who’s stealing wallets? Like… | 保安还没查到偷钱包的是谁… |
[06:32] | I bet my life it’s that hag Devon from the hair crimper cart. | 肯定是卖卷发棒的老太婆德文干的 我拿命跟你赌 |
[06:35] | Oh, my God, yes, that theory is beast, Ivy. | 天啊 你的想法太猛了 艾薇 |
[06:38] | – Excuse me, I’m sorry… – We forgive you. | -不好意思 对不起… -我们原谅你 |
[06:40] | You know the story about Gemberly, right? What they found in her locker? | 你知道他们在甘伯利的柜子里 发现了什么吗 |
[06:43] | – Tell me. – It was a– | -快告诉我 -是一个… |
[06:44] | I meant “Pardon me, I need another size.” | 我是说 “不好意思 我需要换个尺码” |
[06:47] | But I can’t seem to find a number on the tag? | 但吊牌上好像没写码数 |
[06:49] | – We don’t see size here at Trauma. – Okay, but can you help me? | -创伤不分大小 -行 那你能帮帮我吗 |
[06:54] | Sure. I think it would help if you figured out | 当然 现在你最好想清楚 |
[06:56] | why you need to put a number on your body, and let me get back to this mystery. | 你为何需要用数字来定义你的身体 然后让我继续聊这起悬案 |
[06:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God, she’s like taking a phone call. | 天啊 她居然在接电话 |
[07:07] | Diane! Great news! | 戴安 好消息 |
[07:09] | “Birthday Dad” premiered last night to a 0.006, | “生日爸爸”昨晚首播 收视率高达0.006% |
[07:12] | which is the biggest network hit | 电视台上次有这么高的收视率 |
[07:14] | since the inventor of blood-scented perfume | 还是血味香水的发明者 |
[07:16] | went on Shark Tank and got her arm bitten off. | 在”创智鲨鱼家”被咬掉一条胳膊 |
[07:18] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[07:19] | Meanwhile, my company’s running like gangbusters. | 我的公司势如破竹 |
[07:22] | Is gangbusters a slur of some sort? | 有个破字是不是不合适 |
[07:23] | – Can we still say gangbusters? – I’ll look into it. | -我们还能这么说吗 -我去查查 |
[07:25] | And with Todd watching the baby, my work-life balance is on point. | 有了托德照顾孩子 我的生活与工作达到完美平衡 |
[07:29] | – Did you call me just to brag? – I was thinking… | -你是专门来炫耀的吗 -我在想… |
[07:32] | What would make my work-life balance even on pointier? | 有什么能让我的工作和生活 达到更完美的平衡呢 |
[07:35] | And it hit me: more work! | 我灵光乍现 更多工作 |
[07:37] | So, I thought I’d check in and see how your book’s doing. | 所以我想问问你的书写得怎么样了 |
[07:39] | Oh. I’m still kind of figuring out what the “is” of it is, you know? | 我还在思考它的主旨到底是什么 |
[07:44] | – It’s been six months. – Okay, I think it’s about… | -都六个月了 -我觉得应该是… |
[07:48] | – Trauma. – Trauma? | -创伤 -创伤 |
[07:50] | Or… damage. | 或者伤痕 |
[07:51] | You know, those bowls that break | 你知道那些摔碎的碗 |
[07:53] | and then the cracks get filled with gold and then they’re even more beautiful? | 可以用金漆填补裂痕 让它变得更漂亮吗 |
[07:55] | Maybe it’s like that, you know? | 也许人生也是这样 |
[07:57] | Like, we’ve all been damaged, | 我们都有过伤痕 |
[07:58] | but it’s good damage because it makes us more who we are. | 但它对我们是有益的 它让我们变成如今的自己 |
[08:01] | Is that anything? | 说得通吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, good damage. I like it. | 有益的伤痕 我喜欢 |
[08:05] | Send me the pages and we’ll get ’em to the publisher. | 写好了发给我 我把它交给出版商 |
[08:07] | Okay, but no hurry? | 好 但是不急吧 |
[08:08] | Okay, but, no. Hurry. | 好 但是 不 很急 |
[08:14] | What can I get ya? | 有什么需要吗 |
[08:14] | Some information with a side order of revelation. | 来份信息 配菜是披露的真相 |
[08:17] | Is that a type of pasta? | 这是一种意面吗 |
[08:18] | Oh, also a water. I am parched. | 再来杯水 我渴死了 |
[08:21] | In fact, why don’t you freeze that water into a cube shape | 或者直接把水冻成冰块 |
[08:23] | and drop it in some bourbon. | 扔进波旁威士忌里 |
[08:25] | We’re looking to identify an associate of Sarah Lynn’s. | 我们在寻找一位莎拉·琳恩的熟人 |
[08:28] | Sarah Lynn? Is this about BoJack? | 莎拉·琳恩 这事和波杰克有关吗 |
[08:31] | Is it about BoJack? | 这事和波杰克有关吗 |
[08:33] | I don’t know what you’re looking for, but I don’t know anything about it. | 我不知道你们在找什么 但我并不知情 |
[08:35] | Okay? I haven’t seen BoJack in years. Or Sarah Lynn. | 我好多年没见波杰克和莎拉·琳恩了 |
[08:38] | But you have seen them? | 但你见过他们 |
[08:40] | I’m gonna go ask the kitchen about your pasta. | 我去厨房问问你要的意面 |
[08:43] | BoJack? | 波杰克 |
[08:45] | Wait, that’s the fellow from the police report, | 等等 警方报告里说 |
[08:46] | who found the dead girl in the planetarium. | 是他在天文馆发现了女尸 |
[08:48] | – Yes? – Found the dead girl. | -是吗 -发现女尸 |
[08:50] | Are you smelling what I’m smelling? | 你是不是也觉得不对劲 |
[08:52] | If he was also with her at the AA meeting… | 如果陪死者去戒酒互助会的也是他… |
[08:54] | Well, then why wouldn’t he mention it to the police? What’s he hiding? | 那他为什么不告诉警方 他在隐瞒什么 |
[08:56] | You’re starting to make more sense than a change machine. | 你这番话说得令人佩服 |
[08:58] | Yeah, speaking of cents, what happened to Penny? | 说到佩 佩妮呢 |
[09:02] | – Oh, poop! Our scoop’s flown the coop! – Go, go, go! Gotta stay in the loop! | -糟糕 我们的独家新闻逃跑了 -快追 别让她逃掉 |
[09:11] | “So in a way, that salad bowl was me, and the cracks… were also me…” | “所以我们可以说 那个沙拉碗是我 而那些裂痕… 也是我” |
[09:16] | – Ugh! It sucks, I’m sorry. – It’s a first draft. | -烂透了 对不起 -只是初稿而已 |
[09:18] | I can’t remember what happened when and I keep getting distracted. | 我记不清过去发生的事 我总是分心 |
[09:22] | It’s because of the meds. This is what I was afraid would happen. | 都是药物的作用 这正是我最担心的事 |
[09:24] | But isn’t it worth it? | 这难道不值得吗 |
[09:25] | You’ve been feeling so much better, right? | 你感觉好多了 不是吗 |
[09:27] | I do feel lighter, and clearer, but also so foggy. | 我确实感觉更轻松 视线更清晰 但也变得更模糊 |
[09:31] | You feel clear and foggy? How is that even possible? | 你觉得清晰又模糊 这可能吗 |
[09:34] | – I don’t know! Because of the fog. – Hey. Stick with it. | -我不知道 因为眼前有一层雾 -坚持下去就好 |
[09:37] | – With the writing? Or the fog? – Both. | -你说写作还是雾 -都是 |
[09:44] | Okay. So, start at the beginning. | 好吧 从头开始 |
[09:46] | I’m a baby. | 我是个宝宝 |
[09:47] | Hey, baby! | 嘿 宝宝 |
[09:48] | Isn’t it great to grow up in a comfortable upper-middle class home, | 在舒适的中上产阶级家庭长大 从小被爱意围绕 |
[09:53] | surrounded by love? | 是不是很棒 |
[09:54] | But I didn’t grow up surrounded by love. That’s the problem. | 但我并没有被爱意围绕 这就是问题所在 |
[09:57] | You were fine! Name one example of me being a bad dad. | 别瞎说了 你倒是举个例子 证明我是个坏爸爸啊 |
[10:01] | Uh, okay! What about how you made me lose on purpose at Boggle | 好吧 比如你故意让我输掉拼字游戏 |
[10:05] | so my brothers would think they were, quote, “wicked smarter than a girl.” | 好让我的兄弟们觉得 他们 “比小姑娘更聪明” |
[10:09] | – That’s all you got? – I got other things! | -就这个吗 -我还有别的 |
[10:11] | There was lots of shit. Constantly! I just can’t express– | 有好多破事 每天都有 我无法表达… |
[10:15] | Is this what your book is? Just you complaining? | 你的书里就全是自己的抱怨吗 |
[10:19] | As your target audience, I’m not hooked yet. | 作为你的目标读者 我不愿意为这种书买账 |
[10:22] | You are not my target audience. | 你不是我的目标读者 |
[10:23] | This book is like bore me with a spoon, Diane. | 这书快要把我无聊死了 戴安 |
[10:26] | You know the story about Gemberly, right? | 你知道他们在甘伯利的柜子里的事吧 |
[10:27] | – What they found in her locker? – Tell me. | -发现了什么吗 -快告诉我 |
[10:29] | It was a note from the thief, saying where all the wallets were hidden. | 是小偷写的字条 上面写着钱包的藏匿地点 |
[10:32] | What? What is this? I’m trying to write about my childhood trauma. | 等等 这是什么 我想写的是我的童年创伤 |
[10:35] | – Who are you? – I’m Ivy. | -你是谁 -我是艾薇 |
[10:37] | My mom and I just moved to Chicago from Southern California. | 我刚和妈妈从南加州搬来芝加哥 |
[10:39] | What? No. I can’t… | 什么 不 我不能… |
[10:41] | My dad died and we needed a new start. | 我爸爸死了 我们需要重新出发 |
[10:43] | I don’t really get Chicago yet, and the winters are cold AF, | 我对芝加哥还不太熟悉 而且这里的冬天冷得要死 |
[10:47] | so I hang out at the mall a lot. | 所以我经常在商场里晃悠 |
[10:49] | Malls are fun! | 商场可好玩了 |
[10:50] | Or “beast,” which is slang that young people like me say. | 也可以说”可猛了” 这是我们年轻人的流行语 |
[10:53] | – You’re Ivy Tran, right? – Ivy T. That’s me! | -你是艾薇·陈 对吧 -艾薇·陈 就是我 |
[10:56] | I-I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[10:57] | Someone’s been filching onesies | 有人在四楼的婴儿区 |
[10:59] | by the twosies from the fourth floor Baby Hole, | 相互合作偷走了连体衣 |
[11:01] | and if I don’t figure out whodunnit, | 如果我查不出谁是真凶 |
[11:02] | my manager’s gonna mount my head on the wall! | 经理会把我的头砍下来挂在墙上 |
[11:05] | Yes, managers can be very annoying. | 对 经理可烦人了 |
[11:08] | I’ll take the case. | 这个案子我接了 |
[11:09] | – Oh, and, also, I’m Vietnamese-American. – Beast. | -对了 我是越南裔美国人 -真猛 |
[11:13] | “Ivy Tran, Food Court Detective”? | “艾薇·陈 美食广场神探” |
[11:17] | Well, I like this. It’s fun. | 我喜欢 挺有趣的 |
[11:19] | My book is supposed to be a profound treatise on damage. | 我的书本该是关于创伤的深刻论述 |
[11:23] | But I can’t even access my damage. I’m too… | 但我无法回想起我的伤痕 我… |
[11:26] | – hopped up on goof-berries! – What the hell is a goof-berry? | -嗑了太多呆呆莓 -呆呆莓是什么鬼 |
[11:28] | I need to go to a dark place, and I can’t get there. | 我需要前往内心最黑暗的地方 但我去不了 |
[11:31] | When I’m with you, when we’re out, I feel good, I feel happy, | 和你一起出去时 我感觉很棒 很开心 |
[11:34] | but the minute I sit down to write– | 可一旦我坐下来写作… |
[11:36] | You were having trouble writing this book when you were depressed, | 你抑郁的时候写不了这本书 |
[11:38] | and you’re having trouble now that you’re not depressed. | 现在不抑郁了 还是写不了这本书 |
[11:40] | Is it possible that you just– | 会不会你… |
[11:42] | – What? That I’m just a shitty writer? – No. | -怎么 我是个糟糕的作家 -不 |
[11:45] | That you just don’t wanna write this book. | 你只是不想写这本书 |
[11:47] | I do, though. It’s just hard. | 我很想 但这太难了 |
[11:50] | But that means it’s worthwhile. Good things are hard. | 但这意味着它是有价值的 好事难为 |
[11:52] | I’m not writing The Mall-related Mysteries of Ivy Tran! | 我才不要写”艾薇·陈 商场探案集” |
[11:55] | – Why not? – Guy, come on. | -为什么不呢 -盖 别这样 |
[11:57] | – No. You come on. – You come on. | -不 你别这样 -你别这样 |
[11:59] | Diane, I’m gonna tell you what I always tell my good friend Eileen. | 戴安 我要对你说 我常对好朋友艾琳说的话 |
[12:03] | – Don’t do it. – Eileen, come on. | -别 -艾琳 别这样 |
[12:12] | More drugs, please! | 再来点药 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:17] | I soft-pitched your book to Brad Pitt’s company, Plan B, | 我把你的书推荐给了 布拉德皮特的公司B计划 |
[12:20] | and Craig Bierko’s company, Plan C. | 以及克雷格比尔克的公司C计划 |
[12:23] | They’re very excited about the movie adaptation. | 他们对电影改编权很感兴趣 |
[12:25] | What movie adaptation? | 改编什么电影 |
[12:27] | Gee, I don’t know, a new Robin Hood adaptation. | 我不知道 新的罗宾汉电影吧 |
[12:30] | No, Diane, the adaptation of your book! | 不 戴安 改编你的书 |
[12:32] | What book? | 什么书 |
[12:33] | Come to think of it, a new Robin Hood sounds pretty good. Judah! | 回头想想 翻拍罗宾汉好像挺有搞头 犹大 |
[12:36] | – Maybe from Maid Marian’s point of view? – Directed by Sofia Coppola? | -也许可以从玛丽安的视角来拍 -索菲娅·科波拉来导演 |
[12:39] | I’ll try Rebecca Ferguson’s agent. | 我问问丽贝卡·弗格森的经纪人 |
[12:41] | You’re still on the phone with me! | 你还在和我讲电话呢 |
[12:43] | Oh, right. The town has really responded to your pitch about damage. | 对了 好莱无很欣赏你对伤痛的包装 |
[12:46] | It wasn’t a pitch! | 那不是什么包装 |
[12:47] | Imagine, all the little Dianes out there, | 想象一下 世界各地的小戴安们 |
[12:50] | just waiting to see their story on the big screen | 等待着在大银幕上看到自己的故事 |
[12:52] | during a brief Oscar-qualifying run in New York and LA. | 当然 只有纽约和洛杉矶的奥斯卡点映 |
[12:55] | You don’t think it’s too sad, do you? | 你会不会觉得它太悲伤了 |
[12:57] | It wouldn’t be better if I wrote something more fun? | 我是不是该写个有趣的故事 |
[12:59] | Diane, sad is the new fun. Besides, the sad is what makes it you! | 戴安 悲伤就是新趣味 再说了 是悲伤造就了你 |
[13:04] | – Really? – Yes! Everyone’s very excited. | -真的吗 -对 大家都很期待 |
[13:06] | But they wanna see pages. | 但他们想看到书稿 |
[13:08] | So, do what you do and get me that sad! | 所以好好工作 快点把悲伤交给我 |
[13:11] | Just got back word from Sofia. | 索菲娅那边刚回了消息 |
[13:12] | She’s booked for the next year | 她明年一整年 |
[13:14] | developing a new Peter Pan from Wendy’s point of view, | 都要准备温迪视角的”彼得潘”翻拍 |
[13:16] | and Rebecca’s doing a limited series about the female ticket-taker | 丽贝卡则要拍一部 关于蝙蝠侠父母被谋杀时 |
[13:18] | at the cinema where Batman’s parents got shot. | 电影院值班检票员的限定剧集 |
[13:20] | Ooh, that’s really empowering. Diane, I gotta go. | 太权力化了 戴安 我要挂了 |
[13:24] | Uh… Ngu-yen? | 阮 |
[13:27] | N-Ngu-yen? | 阮 |
[13:30] | No one? | 没人领吗 |
[13:37] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, Pen! | -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 佩妮 |
[13:39] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, I just thought I’d stop by. | -怎么了 -没什么 顺路来看看你 |
[13:42] | A girl can’t visit her mom? Why are you grilling me? | 我不能来看我妈妈吗 为什么要盘问我 |
[13:45] | Slow down. Breathe. | 别激动 深呼吸 |
[13:47] | Something happened at work. | 工作时发生了件事 |
[13:49] | Something? | 发生事儿了 |
[13:51] | Or someone…s? | 还是跟人… 人们 有关系 |
[13:53] | Did you follow me home? | 你们跟踪我回家吗 |
[13:55] | If you didn’t wanna be followed, | 如果你不想被跟踪 |
[13:56] | you should have been more judicious with the turn signal. | 就应该慎用转向灯 |
[13:58] | A lady doesn’t need to always announce where she’s headed. | 淑女不用总是告诉别人自己要去哪 |
[14:00] | Yes. Who taught you how to drive? | 对 谁教你开车的 |
[14:02] | – Uh, can I help you? – Paige Sinclair, intrepid gal reporter. | -有何贵干 -佩奇·辛克莱尔 无畏的女记者 |
[14:06] | And I’m Max! | 我是马克斯 |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:09] | We’re circling a story on the last days of Sarah Lynn | 我们在调查莎拉·琳恩去世前的事 |
[14:12] | and we’re trying to nail down a timeline. | 正在整理一条时间线 |
[14:13] | We think your BoJack Horseman may have played a part. | 我们认为马男波杰克与此有关 |
[14:16] | I think you should go. | 我认为你们该走了 |
[14:17] | Well, it was worth a try. | 好吧 至少试过了 |
[14:19] | Actually, I did see Sarah Lynn. Right before she died. | 我确实见过莎拉·琳恩 就在她死前 |
[14:23] | Oh! It was very worth a try. | 还好试过了 |
[14:25] | She came to Oberlin. With BoJack. | 她和波杰克一起来了奥柏林学院 |
[14:27] | – Whoa! BoJack came to Oberlin? – And what happened? | -波杰克来了奥柏林学院 -发生了什么 |
[14:30] | – Nothing. I mean– – Why didn’t you tell me? | -什么都没发生 -你怎么没告诉我 |
[14:32] | I saw them and told BoJack to leave. That’s it. | 我看到他们 于是叫波杰克赶快离开 就这样 |
[14:35] | – Were they intoxicated? – Is BoJack ever not intoxicated? | -他们当时喝醉了吗 -波杰克有不喝醉的时候吗 |
[14:38] | – Would you go on the record? – No, she won’t. | -你愿意接受正式采访吗 -不 她不愿意 |
[14:41] | Excuse us, we are just about to sit down to dinner. | 不好意思 我们要吃晚餐了 |
[14:43] | Do you think BoJack got Sarah Lynn drunk? | 你觉得是波杰克 灌醉莎拉·琳恩的吗 |
[14:46] | Do you think BoJack got Sarah Lynn drunk? | 你觉得是波杰克 灌醉莎拉·琳恩的吗 |
[14:48] | – Penny– – I’m not a kid, okay? | -佩妮… -我不是小孩了 好吗 |
[14:50] | – We should tell them about Maddy. – No– | -应该告诉他们马蒂的事 -别… |
[14:52] | Who’s Maddy? | 马蒂是谁 |
[14:53] | My best friend in high school. | 我高中时最好的朋友 |
[14:54] | BoJack was living here and he bought her booze | 波杰克当时住在这儿 毕业舞会前 |
[14:56] | before the prom and then she got alcohol poisoning. | 他给她带了酒 害她酒精中毒 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry, he was living here? | 抱歉 他当时住在这儿吗 |
[15:00] | Oh, what’s this, a party? | 这是在开派对吗 |
[15:01] | Did you guys forget to invite Kyle? | 是不是忘了邀请凯尔 |
[15:03] | – Dad… – Ah, just kidding. Now it’s a party. | -爸爸… -开玩笑的 派对现在才开始 |
[15:05] | Kyle, these folks are from the refrigerator repair company. | 凯尔 这两位是冰箱维修公司的 |
[15:09] | And I just told them that our refrigerator is working fine | 我刚告诉他们 我们的冰箱没有问题 |
[15:12] | and they were just leaving. | 他们正准备离开 |
[15:13] | Quite. If you think of anything else, please do give us a call. | 没错 如果还有什么需要 记得打我们的电话 |
[15:17] | Ah. You know, the wine fridge has actually been acting kind of funky. | 我们的红酒冰箱最近确实不大灵光 |
[15:19] | Two refrigerators? Ha! Give my regards to the Rockafellers. | 两台冰箱 代我向洛克菲勒家族问个好 |
[15:30] | Can you keep it down, please? | 你能小点声吗 |
[15:33] | I couldn’t sleep and you’re like shout-whistling at me. | 我睡不着觉 你还对着我大声吹口哨 |
[15:36] | Hey, I’m just whistling. Chicago-style. | 我只是在吹口哨而已 芝加哥式 |
[15:38] | Don’t. Just please be quiet. I need to write. | 别 求你安静一点 我要写作了 |
[15:41] | Okay. Okay. Write on. | 好好 你继续写 |
[15:45] | – Hey, how was the writing? – What do you mean? | -写得怎么样了 -什么意思 |
[15:48] | You were gonna write today. | 你说今天要写作的 |
[15:50] | Oh, is the day over? | 今天结束了 |
[15:51] | – I was just thinking my thoughts… – Are you all right? | -我只是思考我的想法… -你还好吗 |
[15:56] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:58] | – Diane, what’s wrong? – I… | -戴安 怎么了 -我… |
[16:04] | – It’s okay. I got it in the plant. – Oh! Not in the toilet? | -没事 我吐在盆栽里了 -不是马桶吗 |
[16:07] | I’m not gonna put my face in your toilet. | 我才不要把脸伸进你的马桶 |
[16:09] | – Don’t be gross. – Our toilet, baby. We’ve been over this. | -真恶心 -是我们的马桶 我们说过了 |
[16:12] | I had to think fast. Went for the plant. | 时间紧迫 我就奔着盆栽去了 |
[16:14] | Okay, but the sink? Or the shower? There’s so many drains in there. | 好吧 但是还有水槽和浴室呢 有那么多下水口 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. I gotta work. | 对不起 我得工作了 |
[16:20] | Hey. Maybe you can just go back to bed and you can work in the morning. | 也许你可以先睡一觉 明早再工作 |
[16:23] | No. Now. Gotta get it done. | 不 就现在 必须赶快写 |
[16:28] | I’m 17 years old. I live in Boston. | 我今年17岁 住在波士顿 |
[16:30] | Krissy Keating’s a real bitch to me. | 克丽丝·基廷一直欺负我 |
[16:31] | – Was I? Or did you deserve it? – I deserved it. | -是吗 还是你活该 -我活该 |
[16:35] | Your problem is you always blame other people, Deedee. | 你的问题 就是你总在责怪其他人 小戴 |
[16:37] | – I know. – Who’s a good baby? Not you! | -我知道 -谁是好宝宝 不是你 |
[16:40] | Where are my pages, Diane? | 我的稿子呢 戴安 |
[16:41] | I need pages for my beautiful celebrities, such as Stockard Channing, Tatum O’Neal, | 我要给美明星们看稿子 比如斯托卡德·钱宁 塔图姆 ·奥尼尔 |
[16:46] | Patrick Harrison Ford Focus. | 帕特里克·哈里森·福特·福克斯 |
[16:48] | I’m trying to focus. I’m trying to get to the truth. | 我在试着专心 试着找到真相 |
[16:51] | – I think you’re afraid of the truth. – No. | -我觉得你畏惧真相 -不 |
[16:53] | Your damage isn’t interesting and you’re unworthy of love. | 你的伤痕并不有趣 你不值得被爱 |
[16:55] | – No, I’m not! – Of course you are! | -才不是 -当然是 |
[16:57] | Are you, uh, you know, | 你就像是… |
[16:59] | one of those stupid pop culture analogies I’m always doing? | 我老说的那些 愚蠢的流行文化类比 |
[17:01] | Because you’re charming at first, but eventually enough already! | 你初见很有魅力 看久了却惹人烦 |
[17:05] | You think you’re a beautiful salad bowl? | 你觉得你是个美丽的沙拉碗吗 |
[17:07] | Conceited much? | 有点自以为是了 |
[17:08] | More like garden-variety, am I right? | 顶多是个寻常的碗 对不对 |
[17:10] | You blame everyone else for all your problems, | 你把自己的问题怪罪到其他人身上 |
[17:13] | but you’re the one constant here. | 可你才是知错不改的 |
[17:15] | – Go Pats. – You’re right. | -爱国者加油 -你说得对 |
[17:18] | Diane, what is going on? | 戴安 怎么了 |
[17:20] | There’s a heaviness… on my chest. | 我的胸口好重… |
[17:23] | And it’s not just my boobs, even though, yes, my boobs are heavier now. | 不只是我的胸 虽然我的胸确实比以前重了 |
[17:26] | – Hey. Talk to me. – I stopped taking my meds. | -跟我说说 -我停止服药了 |
[17:28] | – Why? – Because I’m terrible! | -为什么 -因为我是个烂人 |
[17:30] | I’m a stupid person! I deserve this! | 我是个笨蛋 我活该 |
[17:33] | No. You’re not a stupid person, but you can’t just– | 不 你不是笨蛋 但你不能… |
[17:36] | I want to die! | 我好想死 |
[17:38] | – It’s so much worse than before. – Baby, you’re going through withdrawal. | -生活变更糟了 -宝贝 这是停药反应 |
[17:41] | Do I just have to be on drugs forever now? How am I gonna finish my book? | 我要吃一辈子药吗 我要怎么写完我的书 |
[17:44] | – Okay, forget about the book for a second. – I can’t! | -好了 暂时先忘了你的书 -我做不到 |
[17:47] | – It’s the only thing that matters. – Now, that’s not true. | -它是唯一重要的事情 -不是这样的 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m so stupid. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我真的好蠢 对不起 |
[17:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Just take your pills. All right? | 没事的 好好吃药 好吗 |
[17:56] | Then when you even out we can talk about trying something else, okay? | 等你稳定了 我们再讨论 要不要试别的办法 好吗 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:01] | I just-just wanna be a beautiful salad bowl. | 我想做只美丽的沙拉碗而已 |
[18:03] | You are a beautiful salad bowl. | 你是美丽的沙拉碗 |
[18:11] | – How’re you doing? – A little better today. | -你还好吗 -今天感觉好些了 |
[18:14] | – And, uh, I wanted to say sorry. – For what? | -我想向你道歉 -道什么歉 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. “Being Diane”? | 不知道 因为”我是戴安” |
[18:20] | – Stop. – I let the stress get to me. | -别这样 -我被压力压垮了 |
[18:22] | I should just call Princess Carolyn and tell her I need more time. | 我应该给卡洛琳公主打电话 说我需要更多时间 |
[18:25] | Yes. But before you do that… don’t be mad. | 对 但在那之前 你不要生气… |
[18:29] | Don’t be mad about what? | 不生什么气 |
[18:30] | If I tell you, will you be mad? | 如果我告诉你 你会生气吗 |
[18:32] | From the tone of this conversation, I’m guessing probably. | 听你的语气 我估计我会 |
[18:34] | Okay, what you have to remember is that you were in a really dark place. | 好吧 你当时的状态很糟糕 |
[18:38] | And the pressure from Princess Carolyn wasn’t helping. | 卡洛琳公主给你施压 是火上浇油 |
[18:40] | I thought if I could get her off your back for a few days… | 我想 要是能暂时让她不烦你就好了… |
[18:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:45] | Guy, what did you do? | 盖 你做了什么 |
[18:47] | I sent her the Ivy Tran: Food Court Detective pages. | 我把”艾薇·陈 美食广场神探” 发给她了 |
[18:51] | – What? – I’m sorry! I’m sorry. Okay? | -什么 -对不起 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | – I made an executive decision! – You’re not an executive! | -我做了个行政决策 -你又不是行政人员 |
[18:56] | I-I made a boyfriend decision! All right? | 我做了个男友决策 好吗 |
[18:58] | I made a “my girlfriend is a depressed, vomiting mess | 我做了个”我女朋友抑郁呕吐 |
[19:00] | and someone needs to make a decision” decision. | 必须有人帮她做决定”决策 |
[19:03] | – Hello? No. – Loved it! | -你好 不 -我爱死它了 |
[19:06] | I love the protagonist, I love the world, | 我爱它的主角 我爱它的世界观 |
[19:08] | I love that it wasn’t your sad memoir about your boring life. | 而且它不是 关于你无聊人生的悲伤回忆录 |
[19:11] | What happened to “sad is the new fun”? | 不是说”悲伤是新趣味”吗 |
[19:13] | I didn’t know you could write this fun! You gotta finish this thing. | 我当时不知道你能写出 这么有趣的东西 你一定要写完它 |
[19:17] | I’m on pins and needles, and I’m not just saying that | 我现在如坐针毡 这可跟我家有豪猪 |
[19:19] | – because I live with a porcupine. – Listen– | -没有关系 -你听我说… |
[19:21] | To the ka-ching, ka-ching of the middle-grade IP market? Done! | 面向中学生的知识产权市场 大捞一笔 完事 |
[19:24] | I slipped the pages to a few studios. | 我把稿子寄给了几家制片厂 |
[19:26] | This has franchise potential. Franch potench. | 它有拍成系列电影的潜力 系列电影 |
[19:30] | But what I’m saying is that it doesn’t, because that’s not the book I’m writing. | 但那不会发生 这不是我要写的书 |
[19:34] | – I’m hearing a maybe. – I’m not– | -我知道你会考虑的 -我不… |
[19:38] | Are we gonna have a Boston-style fight now? | 我们要开始波士顿式争吵吗 |
[19:48] | Here’s a mystery. | 这里有个谜题 |
[19:49] | Why are you so sad-core? | 你的内心为何如此悲伤 |
[19:51] | – I don’t know. – Just be fun and popular like me. | -我不知道 -变成有趣又受欢迎的人吧 像我一样 |
[19:55] | – I don’t know how. – Sure, you do! | -我不知道该怎么做 -你当然知道 |
[19:57] | I’m clever and free-spirited and a little bit sardonic | 我聪明 自由奔放 偶尔喜欢嘲讽别人 |
[20:00] | but not so much that it’s off-putting. | 但做得恰到好处 不会令人生厌 |
[20:02] | I have vulnerabilities like everybody else but just enough to make me relatable. | 我像所有人一样有脆弱的一面 足够引起人们的共鸣 |
[20:07] | – That’s the way to be. – It’s not that easy. | -只要这样就行了 -没那么简单 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[20:15] | But wouldn’t it be nice if it was? | 如果真的那么简单 那该多好 |
[20:22] | Where’s Princess Carolyn? | 卡洛琳公主呢 |
[20:25] | She said we should save her a seat. You still working on that memoir? | 她让我们帮她占座 你还在写回忆录吗 |
[20:28] | Well, funny story about that– | 说来好笑… |
[20:30] | Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book. | 我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该写进书里 |
[20:37] | Hello. Thank you. | 大家好 谢谢 |
[20:39] | Oh, wow. Thank you. That’s very nice. Thank you. | 谢谢 感谢各位 谢谢 |
[20:41] | Welcome to “An Evening of Modern American Scenes.” | 欢迎来到”美国现代戏剧之夜” |
[20:44] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:46] | We have to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[20:48] | Shh. Diane! | 小点声 戴安 |
[20:49] | Don’t be rude to the actors. | 尊重演员们 |
[20:51] | For most of them, this’ll be the height of their career. | 今晚是台上大多数人演艺生涯的巅峰了 |
[20:54] | Anyway, first up is a scene from Sam German-Shepard’s “Real America.” | 第一场戏选自 德国牧羊犬山姆的”真实美国” |
[21:03] | Char, hey, you gotta get in here! | 小夏 快过来 |
[21:06] | This episode of “Birthday Dad” is an all-timer! | 这集”生日爸爸”简直绝了 |
[21:09] | – Penny… – I wanted to get something. | -佩妮… -我来拿个东西 |
[21:17] | I don’t feel good about what happened with those reporters. | 那两个记者走后 我一直感觉不大好 |
[21:20] | – It’s okay. – We didn’t tell them… everything. | -没事的 -我们没有把一切都告诉他们 |
[21:27] | I tried to throw it out, but I couldn’t. | 我试过把它扔掉 但我做不到 |
[21:30] | I know that’s messed up, but I think I look nice here. | 我知道这么说很糟糕 但照片上的我还挺好看的 |
[21:33] | Oh! You look beautiful. | 你美极了 |
[21:35] | I don’t think that’s the only reason I kept the photo, Mom. | 我留着照片不只是因为这个 妈妈 |
[21:38] | It’s all really confusing. | 一切都令我困惑 |
[21:39] | Charlotte! Birthday Dad just got trapped in a leap year! | 夏洛特 生日爸爸被困在闰年里了 |
[21:43] | – How’s he gonna wriggle outta this one? – In a minute, honey! | -他要怎么逃出生天 -稍等 亲爱的 |
[21:45] | Stuff happened to us, okay? And he’s still out there. | 我们遭遇了那些事 他却安然无恙 |
[21:48] | – Penny– – If we can get the word out, | -佩妮… -如果让人们知道这件事 |
[21:50] | – if-if people knew– – It won’t be just him in the story. | -如果人们知道… -会被牵扯进去的不只是他 |
[21:54] | It’ll be you and me. The mistakes we made. | 还有你和我 我们犯过的错误 |
[21:56] | Mistakes I made, that I will never forgive myself for. | 我犯过的那些 我永远无法原谅的错误 |
[22:01] | But if we can help other people, | 但如果我们能帮助到其他人 |
[22:02] | then it will have been for something, you know? | 也许这件事就有了意义 |
[22:05] | It won’t just be this thing to feel bad about forever. | 不再是永远压在我们心里的石头 |
[22:07] | You don’t know what’s gonna happen with the story once it’s out there. | 你不知道公开后会发生什么 |
[22:09] | You have no power over it. | 你无法掌控 |
[22:10] | And you just got your panic attacks under control. | 你好不容易控制住了恐慌症 |
[22:13] | Yeah, I know, but– | 对 我知道 但… |
[22:14] | I love that you want to do what’s right, but please just think about it, okay? | 你想做正确的事很好 但请再考虑一下 好吗 |
[22:19] | Just give it a couple days | 考虑几天 |
[22:21] | and then if you still want to talk to them, you can call them. | 到时候要是你还想接受采访 给他们打电话 |
[22:27] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:29] | You wanna stay and watch “Birthday Dad”? | 要留下来看”生日爸爸”吗 |
[22:31] | – Stay the night? – No, I-I should go. | -留下来过夜吗 -不了 我该走了 |
[22:33] | Okay. Yeah. I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[22:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:48] | Oh! Is that the International Date Line? | 那是国际日期变更线吗 |
[22:51] | Don’t go over the date line, Birthday Dad! | 别跨过变更线 生日爸爸 |
[22:55] | Because then it won’t be your birthday anymore! | 那边不是你的生日了 |
[23:01] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[23:03] | Come on, Todd, let’s go. | 托德 我们走吧 |
[23:04] | But I wanna see if there’s an after-credits scene. | 但我想看看有没有彩蛋 |
[23:07] | – Talk soon, Diane. – Hey, wait a minute. | -下次聊 戴安 -等一下 |
[23:09] | Princess Carolyn. | 卡洛琳公主 |
[23:12] | Princess Carolyn, wait. | 卡洛琳公主 等一下 |
[23:15] | I understand you’re trying to be helpful, | 我知道你是想帮我 |
[23:17] | – in your own pushy, self-absorbed way. – Oh, thank you. | -用你一意孤行 固执己见的方法 -谢谢 |
[23:19] | But I don’t wanna write a middle-grade fiction detective series. | 但我不想写中学生看的侦探系列小说 |
[23:22] | I think you do, though. | 我觉得你挺想写 |
[23:24] | Because when I was reading it, I could tell you were having fun. | 读它的时候 我看得出你写得很开心 |
[23:28] | Yeah, but I’m not writing a book to have fun. | 对 但我写书不是为了开心 |
[23:30] | If I don’t write my book of essays now, I never will! | 如果我现在不写散文集 以后就没机会了 |
[23:33] | So? Don’t write your book of essays. | 所以呢 那就别写散文集了 |
[23:34] | – I have to! – Why? | -我必须写 -为什么 |
[23:36] | Because if I don’t, that means that all the damage I got | 要是我不写 那就意味着我身上的所有伤痕 |
[23:40] | isn’t good damage, it’s just damage. | 都不是有益的 只是单纯的伤痕而已 |
[23:43] | I have gotten nothing out of it, | 它们没带给我任何东西 |
[23:45] | and all those years I was miserable was for nothing. | 我这些年悲惨的生活只是无谓的蹉跎 |
[23:48] | I could have been happy this whole time and written books about girl detectives | 我本可以开心地活着 写写少女侦探书 |
[23:52] | and been cheerful and popular and had good parents, | 做个开朗 受欢迎的人 有一对好父母 |
[23:55] | is that what you’re saying? What was it all for? | 这就是你想说的吗 这一切都是为了什么 |
[23:57] | I… | 我… |
[24:00] | I don’t know, Diane. | 我不知道 戴安 |
[24:01] | All I know is that this book about the girl detective is fun. | 我只知道这本少女侦探书很有趣 |
[24:06] | I liked it. | 我喜欢它 |
[24:07] | I like thinking that my daughter | 我希望我的女儿 |
[24:08] | could grow up in a world with books like that. | 在拥有这种书籍的世界里长大 |
[24:11] | Or if my daughter’s not a reader, a lucrative film adaptation. | 如果我女儿不喜欢读书 看它改编的捞钱电影也行 |
[24:14] | When I was a little girl, I thought that everything, | 小时候 我以为这一切 |
[24:17] | all the abuse and neglect, it somehow made me special, | 这些谩骂与无视 让我与众不同 |
[24:22] | and I decided that one day I would write something | 我决定以后一定要写一本书 |
[24:24] | that would make little girls like me feel less alone. | 让和我一样的小女孩们 觉得不那么孤独 |
[24:27] | And if I can’t write that book… | 如果我写不出那本书… |
[24:30] | Then… | 也许 |
[24:32] | Then maybe write this other book. | 你可以写另一本书 |
[24:35] | – Maybe this book does that, too. – Yeah? | -也许这本书也有同样的作用 -是吗 |
[24:45] | – Uh… Princess Carolyn? – What reporters? | -卡洛琳公主 -什么记者 |
[24:48] | BoJack? | 波杰克 |
[24:49] | Charlotte, I swear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 夏洛特 我发誓 我不清楚你在说什么 |
[24:57] | – Hey, man, great show. – What? Huh? | -兄弟 演出真精彩 -什么 |
[25:01] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[25:05] | BoJack! Oh! | 波杰克 |