时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | A hummingbird smiled at me on my walk this morning. | 今早散步时 有只蜂鸟对我微笑 |
[00:15] | In small pleasures such as this, I’m reminded of the presence of the Lord. | 这样小小的愉悦 提醒着我上帝与我同在 |
[00:19] | – As you ought. – And yet… | -应该的 -但是… |
[00:22] | – No. – Out with it, Sister Marguerite. | -算了 -说吧 玛格丽特修女 |
[00:24] | To hesitate is to waste time, | 犹豫就是浪费时间 |
[00:26] | which is a sin when time could be elsewise spent in prayer, | 浪费时间就是罪孽 时间本可用来祷告 |
[00:30] | or handwashing Monsignor Toscani’s 1962 Alfa Romeo, | 或洗托斯卡尼主教的1962款阿尔法罗密欧 |
[00:34] | which is itself a form of prayer, is it not? | 车本身就是种祷告 对吧 |
[00:36] | Of course. Yet I find myself consumed by thoughts of my past. | 当然 但我总是想起我的过去 |
[00:41] | You have no past. You’ve confessed. | 你没有过去 你已忏悔 |
[00:43] | Your sins have been washed clean. | 你的罪孽已被洗清 |
[00:45] | This is like day one stuff, what are we talking about here? | 这些你应该早就懂了 为什么还在聊 |
[00:48] | The people I’ve hurt, the lives I’ve ruined, | 我伤害过的人 破坏过的人生 |
[00:52] | are they washed clean as well? | 也被洗清了吗 |
[00:55] | Your regrets are of no benefit to the Lord. | 你的后悔对上帝无益 |
[00:57] | Ruminating so is a solipsism unbefitting a sister of the cloth. | 反复想这些是唯我主义的体现 修女不该如此 |
[01:01] | Is it solipsism to be concerned with the fates of others? | 关心他人的命运也是唯我主义吗 |
[01:05] | Perhaps one could argue cloistering oneself from the world is itself a form of solipsism. | 那也可以说 把自己封闭在修道院里 与世隔绝也是唯我主义 |
[01:10] | If one were being ungenerous. | 心胸狭隘的人会那么想 |
[01:12] | Remember when you first arrived here and you didn’t talk for like two years? | 记不记得你刚来的时候 整整两年没有开口 |
[01:17] | I will trouble you no further, Mother. | 我不会再打扰你了 院长 |
[01:19] | Lord, how you challenge me with so vexing a pupil. | 主啊 为何要用如此恼人的学徒来考验我 |
[01:24] | What dereliction is this?! | 这是何等的玩忽职守 |
[01:26] | When you get to Heaven, look up Margo Martindale! | 若你上了天堂 去打听打听玛歌·玛丁戴尔 |
[01:30] | I won’t be there, but my movies will! | 我上不了天堂 但我的电影会在 |
[02:30] | I wanna know what’s changed since the strike. | 我想知道罢工到底改变了什么 |
[02:32] | Are assistants treated better or have things reverted to business as usual? | 助理得到更好的待遇了吗 还是又恢复原样了 |
[02:35] | Yeah, give me ten inches. I also want a roast beef sub. | 对 我要10寸的 再来个烤牛肉三明治 |
[02:38] | Six inches. | 6寸 |
[02:39] | – Paige Sinclair is on her way up. – Ah, shit. | -佩奇·辛克莱尔马上就到 -该死 |
[02:42] | She’s the best reporter this building’s ever seen, | 她是我们这儿最棒的记者 |
[02:44] | but, goddamn, is that woman a pain in the ass. | 但那女人可真难搞 |
[02:46] | Colleagues! | 同事们 |
[02:48] | Your eyes do not deceive! | 你们没有看错 |
[02:49] | You may find my gown overly formal for the workplace, | 你们也许觉得穿婚纱来上班过于正式 |
[02:51] | but that is because I am, as of today | 但那是因为本人今天 |
[02:53] | formerly a member of this vaulted institution. | 将成为这个重要机构的前成员 |
[02:55] | As I’m to be wed tonight | 因为我今晚就将成婚 |
[02:56] | and the newsroom is no room for a domesticated woman, | 新闻编辑室容不下家庭妇女 |
[02:59] | I bid you farewell. | 我与各位就此别过 |
[03:01] | Okay, goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:02] | Yes, mine was a storied run as the star reporter for “The Reporter.” | 没错 我曾是 “好莱乌报道”的明星记者 |
[03:05] | “Front Page Paige,” they called me! | 人们都叫我”首页佩奇” |
[03:07] | – Well, we’ll miss you, Paige. – Indeed. | -我们会想你的 佩奇 -没错 |
[03:09] | My shoes don’t fill easy, | 我很难找到合脚的鞋 |
[03:10] | my left foot striking a more robust silhouette than her starboard sister. | 左脚的轮廓比右脚健壮许多 |
[03:13] | But I cannot prolong my engagement. | 但我的婚期拖不得 |
[03:15] | After all, time, as they say, is a river without banks. | 毕竟人常说 时间的长河没有堤岸[银行] |
[03:18] | Time may not have banks, but this periodical certainly does. | 时间没有银行 但这间杂志社绝对有 |
[03:21] | Maximillian Banks, at my service! | 马克西米利安银行 为您效劳 |
[03:23] | Maximilian Banks. | 马克西米利安银行 |
[03:25] | I may lack your nose for news, but I’ve got an eyeball for a highball! | 我也许没有你的新闻嗅觉 但我有好品味 |
[03:29] | Why, this man couldn’t string together two clauses without ending on a preposition. | 这个男人怎么不用介词就不会连接两个从句呢 |
[03:33] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[03:34] | You could fill a library with all the things you don’t know. | 你不懂的事情都够填满一座图书馆了 |
[03:36] | In fact, they do. They call them libraries. | 还真有这东西 就叫图书馆 |
[03:40] | Guys, we’re trying to work here. | 两位 我们在工作呢 |
[03:41] | No matter, I shan’t be staying. | 没关系 我很快就走 |
[03:43] | My sweet betrothed, Baxter Bellamy, | 我亲爱的未婚夫巴克斯特·贝拉米 |
[03:44] | awaits with champagne to chauffeur me directly to my nuptials, | 正手拿香槟 准备送我去婚礼现场 |
[03:47] | and I didn’t think I’d visit long, | 我并未计划久留 |
[03:48] | so I left him in the car with the windows up. | 所以我把他留在车里 关上车窗 |
[03:51] | Good, I’ve got business to attend to as well. | 很好 我也有正事要办 |
[03:53] | I’ll have you know it’s almost time for my mid-morning confabulation | 跟你说一声 我正要跟一位前星妈 |
[03:57] | with a former stage mother to the stars, Mrs. Carol Himmelfarb-Richardson. | 卡罗尔·希梅尔法布-理查德森太太 进行例行晨聊 |
[04:01] | You’ve been taking those phone calls?! | 你一直在接她的电话 |
[04:03] | Yes, she is as loony as a Canadian dollar, | 对 她像加拿大元一样疯狂 |
[04:06] | but she is a scintillating conversationalist. | 但聊起天来总让我眼前一亮 |
[04:09] | What about the conversation scintillates? | 哪里让你眼前一亮了 |
[04:12] | She calls every day to see if we have any information on her dead daughter. | 她每天都打电话问有没有关于她死去的女儿的新消息 |
[04:15] | – The answer’s always no. – Sounds like a scoop. | -答案永远是没有 -听着是个大独家 |
[04:17] | It’s not. It’s a pop star who overdosed. Open-and-shut case. | 不是 只是个酗酒过量的明星 早就结案了 |
[04:20] | – All the better for opening and shutting. – Why do you have that? | -这样更好 -你拿电话干嘛 |
[04:23] | Baxter, my boy, my dear sweet beautiful bridegroom, | 巴克斯特 我亲爱的帅新郎 |
[04:27] | best put the champagne on ice. | 先把香槟冰起来吧 |
[04:28] | I’ve got a story that simply demands my attention | 有条让我无法移开视线的新闻 |
[04:31] | and I just couldn’t marry you before it’s settled. | 调查清楚之前 我不能嫁给你 |
[04:32] | I’d only be distracted, which isn’t fair to you or me. | 我会分心的 这对你我都不公平 |
[04:35] | Oh, darling, I’ve already committed to being your wife. | 亲爱的 我已经承诺嫁给你 |
[04:38] | What, you need to hear a few measly words? | 怎么 你想听几个贫瘠的词语 |
[04:40] | Well, “I do.” Does that satisfy? | “我愿意” 满意了吗 |
[04:41] | I do, I do, I do, | 我愿意 |
[04:43] | and I do want you to wait for me to ring you again shortly. | 愿意让你等我的电话 |
[04:46] | I knew you’d understand. | 我知道你会懂 |
[04:51] | Now, as to the girl. I smell beans. Spill ’em. | 那个姑娘一听就有问题 说吧 |
[04:54] | The girl’s name was Sharon Lynn. | 那个姑娘叫做沙朗·琳恩 |
[04:57] | It’s Sarah Lynn. | 是莎拉·琳恩 |
[05:01] | ♪ Don’t you touch my prickly muffin ♪ | ♪ 不要碰我傲娇的小松饼 ♪ |
[05:06] | Did you ever notice that this music video takes place in a planetarium, | 发现了吗 这个音乐视频是在天文台拍的 |
[05:10] | and Sarah Lynn died in a planetarium? | 莎拉·琳恩死在天文台 |
[05:13] | Tawnie. | 桃妮 |
[05:15] | Are we going to this party? | 还去不去参加派对 |
[05:16] | I didn’t come all the way down to Manhattan | 我大老远跑来曼哈顿 |
[05:18] | to just watch you watch your boyfriend | 不是为了看你看男朋友 |
[05:20] | be on the internet at his parents’ fancy house. | 在他爸妈的豪宅里上网的 |
[05:22] | Don’t parent-shame him, Hollyhock. | 别用父母羞辱他 霍莉霍克 |
[05:24] | It’s not Trey’s fault he grew up in an Upper Westside brownstone. | 特雷在上西区的独栋别墅里长大 不是他的错 |
[05:27] | Also, I’m not her boyfriend. We’re uncomplicated like that. | 而且我也不是她男朋友 我和她没那么复杂 |
[05:31] | Come on! We’re missing the party. | 走吧 快赶不上派对了 |
[05:33] | What? No. If we show up before 2:00, everyone’s gonna think we’re losers. | 什么 不 要是在2点前到场 别人会觉得我们很逊 |
[05:37] | Fine. But can’t we do something else while we wait? | 好吧 那我们能不能做点别的 |
[05:41] | Let’s explore the city! | 去城里转转吧 |
[05:47] | The Big Apple. | 大苹果 纽约市 |
[05:50] | There she is. | 我来了 |
[05:52] | Apparently, there’s a bar around here called Hartigan’s. | 这附近有家叫做哈迪根的酒吧 |
[05:55] | My cousin and his friends call it “They-Don’t-Cardigan’s.” I don’t get it. | 我表弟和他朋友叫它”不穿羊毛衫” 我不太懂 |
[05:59] | Wow, a real New York bar. That could be cool. | 真正的纽约酒吧 肯定很酷 |
[06:02] | Yeah, a bar! But how often are we in New York? | 酒吧是不错 但好不容易来次纽约 |
[06:07] | Let’s go to the top of the Empire State Building, | 去帝国大厦的楼顶吧 |
[06:09] | like the big ape in that movie, Sleepless in Seattle! | 就像”西雅图夜未眠”那个电影里的大猩猩一样 |
[06:12] | All right! Big building! | 好 去大楼 |
[06:19] | Lord, we thank You for this bounty… Ella? | 上帝 感谢你赐予我们…艾拉 |
[06:22] | That place you sent me didn’t fix me. | 你送我去的地方没有治好我 |
[06:24] | Because I am not a thing to be fixed, Daddy. | 因为我不需要治疗 爸爸 |
[06:27] | Have a seat. We’re havin’ bacon-blasted chicken fingers from Chicken-4-Dayz. | 坐下吧 我们今晚吃全天炸鸡的培根鸡条 |
[06:31] | I’m not staying. I’m going to a place where the people accept me. | 我不留 我要去个有人愿意接纳我的地方 |
[06:35] | You sit your ass in that chair, Ella, because that place is right here. | 你给我坐下 艾拉 这里就是你要找的地方 |
[06:39] | Oh, Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[06:41] | That’s what I wish I’d said. | 真希望我当时这么说了 |
[06:42] | I haven’t seen Ella in four years, but every night I bring home dinner, | 我和艾拉已经四年没有见面 每晚买晚餐时 |
[06:46] | I get an extra bucket of bacon-blasted chicken fingers just for her, | 我都会为她多买一桶培根鸡条 |
[06:49] | so that if she ever comes home… | 如果她哪天回家… |
[06:50] | she’ll know that she’s welcome at our table. | 她就会知道 我们的餐桌永远欢迎她 |
[06:54] | Kelsey Jannings, our little indie film darling, | 卡西·詹宁斯 亲爱的独立电影人 |
[06:58] | I think I speak for both of us when I say gooba, gooba, hey, yah, yah! | 我觉得我们俩都想对你说 棒棒哒 |
[07:02] | Tears. Feel my cheeks. Damp cheeks over here. | 我都哭了 你摸我的脸 都湿了 |
[07:05] | I do notice it’s not as Chicken-4-Dayz-focused | 不过我发现重心不在全天炸鸡上 |
[07:08] | as maybe it seemed in the outline stage? | 和最初策划的不大相同 |
[07:10] | Talk us through your journey there. | 跟我们说说你的想法 |
[07:11] | What do you want? You want a close-up of the bucket? | 你们想要什么 炸鸡桶的特写吗 |
[07:14] | Ooh, I think that would make it feel like a commercial, | 那样就会显得它像个广告 |
[07:16] | and what’s so innovative about this content | 这个项目的革新之处就在于 |
[07:18] | is that it’s not a commercial. | 它不是个广告 |
[07:20] | Right, I forgot about the innovative part of it. Excuse me. | 没错 我忘了它的革新之处了 不好意思 |
[07:23] | Our target demo responds poorly | 当我们的目标受众知道 |
[07:25] | when they feel they’re being advertised to, | 自己在看广告时 都没什么反应 |
[07:27] | but they love stories that engage them on their level, | 但他们喜欢让人感同身受的故事 |
[07:30] | utilizing themes of inclusivity, as well as dunking on the olds. | 包容各个族群 同时在老一辈头上暴扣 |
[07:34] | Ah, yes, teens love dunking on olds, is there any way to get more of that in? | 对 年轻人喜欢在老一辈头上暴扣 多拍点这方面的吧 |
[07:39] | – Well, we already shot the ad. – Not an ad. | -可广告已经拍完了 -不是广告 |
[07:41] | The immersive product placement journey. | 沉浸式软植入旅程 |
[07:43] | But maybe I can find takes that are in more of a dunking tone, | 也许我可以找到更有”暴扣感”的镜头 |
[07:47] | as well as shots that highlight more prominently | 或者凸显产品 |
[07:49] | but do not feature the bucket of chicken-bacon finger-blasters. | 又没拍到培根鸡条桶的画面 |
[07:52] | Thank you for letting us help you share your beautiful vision with the world. | 谢谢你让我们帮你 向全世界分享你的美丽视角 |
[07:56] | No. Thank you. | 不 谢谢你们 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, it’s bullshit. | 抱歉 可这就是垃圾 |
[08:03] | A gig’s a gig. | 有活干就行 |
[08:04] | And Vassar doesn’t accept indie cred in lieu of my daughter’s tuition. | 瓦萨学院可不会因为我是独立导演 就给我的女儿免学费 |
[08:07] | I just don’t believe it. You’re a way better director than I am. | 真不敢相信 你是个比我优秀很多的导演 |
[08:10] | If you’d told me that one day you’d be doing chicken commercials… | 要是当时你告诉我以后会拍炸鸡广告… |
[08:14] | – Not a commercial. – That you’d be doing | -不是广告 -你会拍 |
[08:15] | sponsored content pre-roll for Beverly Hillbillies reruns on Gronkle | “豪门新人类”重播前播放的植入性短片 |
[08:20] | while I’m directing another action-adventure blockbuster, | 而我却在执导又一部动作冒险大片 |
[08:23] | this one set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing, | 是关于交谊舞比赛的故事 |
[08:26] | working title, “Balls to the Wall,” if you’d told me that… | 暂定名”舞可阻挡” 如果你告诉我这些… |
[08:29] | You’d be super-stoked? | 你会很振奋 |
[08:30] | Yeah, first, I’d be really stoked, | 对 一开始我会很振奋 |
[08:32] | but then eventually, I would get around to being outraged. | 但很快 我就会感到愤怒 |
[08:38] | It is fun that we’re both working on the same lot, though. | 但我们在同一个片场工作 还是挺有趣的 |
[08:41] | – Right? -Yeah. | -对吧 -对 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:44] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[08:47] | Again? Okay. | 又来 好吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah. I’ll talk to her. | 好 我去和她聊 |
[08:51] | What are these new pages? Why do I have new pages? | 这新剧本是什么 为什么会有新剧本 |
[08:54] | You don’t like the new pages? | 你不喜欢新剧本吗 |
[08:55] | The content of the pages is not the issue, Justin. | 重点不是剧本的内容 贾斯汀 |
[08:58] | – Yeah. – I spent time preparing the other pages. | -对 -我花了很多时间准备原来的剧本 |
[09:00] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[09:01] | I rehearsed them. I studied them. That’s precious time I’ll never get back! | 我一次次排练 努力钻研 这些珍贵的时间一去不复返 |
[09:04] | And then some person… I don’t know this person… | -什么 -然后有个人… 我不认识的人… |
[09:07] | And by the way, I don’t like strange persons knocking on my door | 对了 我不喜欢陌生人敲完我的门后 |
[09:10] | and then letting themselves in. The knock is so I can tell you to enter. | 直接推门进来 敲门就是在问我能不能进来 |
[09:13] | If you just enter, what is the purpose of the knock? | 你都要直接进来了 干嘛还要敲门 |
[09:15] | You’re right, of course. | 当然 你说得对 |
[09:16] | My point is about the pages. Why are you throwing new things at me? | 重点是新剧本 为什么要给我新东西 |
[09:20] | The insurance guys are nixing the car chase. | 保险公司拒绝给追车戏承保 |
[09:22] | We had to think fast, so we put together a new hand-to-hand combat scene | 时间紧迫 只好写了场徒手搏斗的戏 |
[09:25] | we’re gonna throw on top of the meringue number. | 放在点心戏的后面 |
[09:27] | – So, it’s a stunt? -I thought you’d be excited. | -所以是特技表演 -我以为你会很激动 |
[09:29] | I’m excited! It’s more time spent on your face. | 我就很激动 你会有更多特写镜头 |
[09:33] | Ever since I directed you in that episode of “FBI: Female Body Inspectors,” | 自从你出演了我导演的那集 “FBI: 女性身体调查员”后 |
[09:36] | I thought… “I gotta give this woman her close-up.” | 我就在想… “我得给她更多大特写” |
[09:39] | Don’t produce me, Justin. | 我不是你的作品 贾斯汀 |
[09:41] | Is there choreography? When am I learning this stunt? | 需要跳舞吗 我上哪儿去学啊 |
[09:43] | April’s gonna be on set. She’ll make sure you understand the stunt. | 爱珀尔会来片场 保证你掌握每个动作 |
[09:47] | – And it’s gonna be safe? -We are taking every precaution. | -不会有危险吧 -我们会格外小心 |
[09:49] | And we are not gonna shoot until you are 100 percent comfortable. | 等你做好百分百心理准备再开拍 |
[09:53] | Thank you. I didn’t mean to bite your head off. | 谢谢你 我没想冲你发脾气 |
[09:55] | – I just don’t like being surprised, okay? -Totally my fault. | -我只是不喜欢意外的事 -都是我的错 |
[09:57] | I should’ve warned you. | 我应该提前提醒你 |
[09:59] | Is there something else going on that I should know about? | 还有什么需要我知道的事吗 |
[10:03] | I’m fine. I’m actually being really cool here. | 我很好 我在这儿挺开心的 |
[10:05] | I’m not some kind of monster just because I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢意料之外的事 不代表我是个怪物 |
[10:08] | I’m number one on the call sheet. I’m entitled to a little respect. | 我是这部戏的主演 理应得到一些尊重 |
[10:10] | No, you’re right. | 当然 你说得对 |
[10:11] | I mean, I’ve worked on projects where the number one on the call sheet | 我以前参与的一些项目的主演 |
[10:14] | was like an actual crazy person, so I think I’m being really cool. | 简直就像神经病一样 我觉得我还不错 |
[10:17] | – You are being so cool. – Yeah? | -你做得非常好 -是吗 |
[10:26] | Can you wait until you’re out of earshot | 你能先走到我听不见的地方 |
[10:28] | to make your exasperated sighs, please? | 再恼怒地叹气吗 |
[10:30] | Yes, sorry! | 好 抱歉 |
[10:36] | Kelsey! You can’t compare yourself to Justin Kenyon. | 卡西 别和贾斯汀·肯扬攀比了 |
[10:40] | – What’s the difference? -The difference is he has a great agent. | -有什么区别 -区别是他有个出色的经纪人 |
[10:44] | That was a joke, but I see you’re in no mood. | 看来你没心情开玩笑 |
[10:46] | I’m a good director. | 我是个好导演 |
[10:48] | Yes, but Justin’s movies make actual money. | 对 但贾斯汀的电影可以赚钱 |
[10:50] | The last big movie you were on, you got fired off of. | 你上次参与大片的制作 还被解雇了 |
[10:53] | Explain this to me. | 你倒是解释一下 |
[10:55] | I didn’t break into the Nixon Library alone | 闯进尼克松图书馆的不只我一个 |
[10:57] | and yet I’m the only one whose career has suffered. | 但只有我的职业生涯受到了影响 |
[11:00] | Why do you think that is? | 你说是为什么 |
[11:01] | Kelse, I don’t know by what fancy the fates push us about in their great cosmic dance. | 卡西 我不知道在浩瀚宇宙中 命运如何推动着我们 |
[11:07] | – I am but an agent. – What about these stories I keep hearing | -我不过是个经纪人 -但我经常听到消息 |
[11:09] | about how people wanna hire more female directors? | 说很多人想雇女性导演 |
[11:12] | Oh, they want to, they want to so bad. Just not for this particular project. | 没错 他们非常想用女导演 只不过不是这个项目 |
[11:17] | Which particular project? | 哪个项目 |
[11:18] | Anyone. I mean, you name it. Whatever Paul Feig’s doing. | 所有项目 全都是 只要有保罗·费格参与 |
[11:21] | You need to get me out of director jail. | 你得帮我从导演监狱脱身 |
[11:23] | Even Roman Polanski works more than I do, and he should be in actual jail. | 罗曼·波兰斯基的活儿都比我多 他才该真正进监狱 |
[11:27] | Yeah, for his last couple of movies, at least, right? | 因为他这几年拍的片子 对吧 |
[11:31] | No. Not for his last couple of movies. | 不 不是因为他的片子 |
[11:34] | Carol, be a doll and tell this dame what you told me. | 卡罗尔 请把对我说过的话 向这位女士再说一遍 |
[11:37] | I just don’t understand why my daughter would start using again. | 我不明白我的女儿为何又开始酗酒 |
[11:40] | She was sober. She was going to AA meetings. | 她已经戒了 还参加了匿名戒酒会 |
[11:43] | You suspect foul play? | 你怀疑有人从中作梗 |
[11:45] | Listen to this, the last voicemail I ever got from her, | 你听听她给我的最后一通留言 |
[11:48] | a month before she died. | 她死前一个月 |
[11:50] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[11:51] | I got out of a meeting and we’re making amends, | 我刚从互助会出来 我们准备弥补过错 |
[11:54] | so I just wanted to say I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment. | 所以我想对你说 对不起 我让你这么失望 |
[11:59] | I’m sorry my platinum records clashed | 对不起 我的白金唱片 |
[12:02] | with the chic minimalism of your new sun room. | 与你日光浴室的极简装修风格 格格不入 |
[12:05] | And I’m sorry I didn’t introduce you as my older sister | 对不起 我们在儿童选择奖上遇到大卫·哈塞尔霍夫时 |
[12:08] | when we met David Hasselhoff at the Kids’ Choice Awards. | 我没有说你是我的姐姐 |
[12:11] | And I’m sorry I’ve never been enough for you, Mommy! | 对不起 我从来不能满足你 妈妈 |
[12:17] | What an angel. She just wanted me to be happy. | 真是个小天使 她只是希望我幸福 |
[12:20] | What is the “we”? | “我们”是谁 |
[12:21] | – What? -Yeah! At the beginning. | -什么 -对 留言的开头 |
[12:23] | She says, “We’re making amends.” Who’s this “we”? | 她说”我们要弥补过错” “我们”是谁 |
[12:34] | You know, we don’t have to go to this party if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想去派对 可以不用去 |
[12:37] | What? I’m the one who keeps saying, “Let’s go to the party.” | 什么 是我一直在催你们去派对 |
[12:40] | The only reason I came down here was so we could go to this party and get drunk. | 我来纽约就是为了参加这场派对 喝个烂醉 |
[12:44] | Come on. I’ve gone to like a hundred parties with you. | 拜托 我跟你一起参加过上百个派对 |
[12:47] | You always say you’re gonna drink, | 你每次都说要喝个烂醉 |
[12:49] | and you never do, which is fine, by the way! | 但每次都不喝酒 当然 我不介意 |
[12:52] | No one’s ever offered me a drink. | 从没有人给我递过酒 |
[12:54] | I keep waiting for this famous peer pressure | 我一直在等待传说中的同伴压力 |
[12:56] | I’ve heard so much about and it never happens! | 我总是听说 可从没遇到过 |
[12:59] | You wanna go have a drink? Here I am, your peer, pressuring you. | 你想喝酒吗 好 我作为你的同伴 正式向你施压 |
[13:06] | I’m nervous about losing control, you know? | 我害怕自己会失控 |
[13:10] | I think drinking alcohol might not be for you. | 我觉得喝酒可能不适合你 |
[13:13] | But I don’t wanna be scared of something that’s supposed to be fun. | 但我不希望畏惧一件本该带来快乐的事 |
[13:16] | That’s why I wanna go to that party with a bunch of strangers. | 所以我想参加全都是陌生人的派对 |
[13:20] | Because if I’m gonna lose control, I don’t want it to be in front of people I know. | 就算要失控 也不希望被熟人看见 |
[13:25] | – Okay, weirdo. – You’re a weirdo. | -好吧 怪人 -你才是怪人 |
[13:30] | Because I am not a thing to be fixed, Daddy. | 因为我不需要治疗 爸爸 |
[13:34] | Do you think we should ADR her saying “Daddy-o”? Is “Daddy-o” more of a dunk? | 要不剪辑一下 让她说”老哥” 这样会不会更有暴扣感 |
[13:40] | – Hello? -Um, hello? | -喂 -喂 |
[13:42] | Am I speaking to the future director of “Fireflame”?! | 你是”火火侠”的准导演吗 |
[13:45] | – What’s that? -“Fireflame”! It’s a superhero movie! | -什么东西 -“火火侠” 超级英雄电影 |
[13:49] | Another one? | 又来 |
[13:50] | Yes, but the difference is this one’s about a lady superhero, | 对 但这次不一样 因为主角是个女英雄 |
[13:54] | which means this one you could actually get hired on! | 也就是说 你有机会被选中 |
[13:57] | I don’t want them to hire me just because I’m a woman. | 我不希望他们选我只因为我是女人 |
[13:59] | Ugh. You think Justin Kenyon says, | 你觉得贾斯汀·肯扬会说 |
[14:01] | “I don’t want them to hire me just because I’m a man”? | “我不希望他们选我只因为我是男人”吗 |
[14:04] | Of course not! He says, “Money, money, money. Nom, nom, nom.” | 当然不会 他会说”赚钱咯” |
[14:06] | I have heard him say that. | 我听过他这么说 |
[14:08] | Besides, they don’t want this to be just another superhero movie. | 还有 他们不希望拍成老套的超级英雄电影 |
[14:11] | They’re looking for someone who can make a superhero movie with a twist! | 他们想找个让超级英雄电影改头换面的人 |
[14:15] | So, what, they want me to pitch the twist? | 所以呢 他们要我提改进方案 |
[14:17] | No, the twist is that it’s a woman. | 不 把主角换成女人就是改动 |
[14:20] | But they do wanna hear your take, | 不过他们想听听你的见解 |
[14:22] | by which I mean they want you, as a woman, to tell them their take. | 应该说他们想听听你 作为女性 说出他们的见解 |
[14:28] | I’ve been saying for years | 我说了好多年了 |
[14:29] | as soon as we run out of popular male characters | 我们给所有人气男角色都拍了电影 |
[14:32] | and we’ve given them each two sequels, we have to make a movie about Fireflame! | 还有两部续集之后 就该拍火火侠的电影 |
[14:36] | I think that’s really edgy and outside the box. | 我觉得这想法很前卫 很出挑 |
[14:38] | Outside is exactly where we’re trying to be, in relation to the box. | 我们就希望你跳出原有的条条框框 |
[14:41] | We really think Fireflame can connect with today’s Yas Queen culture. | 火火侠应该能与时下流行的”风骚女王”文化结合 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I got a real Yas Queen vibe from her. | 对 她身上的确有风骚女王的气场 |
[14:48] | She comes in, she saves the day, everyone loves her! | 她出场 拯救世界 人人都爱她 |
[14:52] | Didn’t I tell you this would make a great movie? | 我有没有说过这电影肯定好看 |
[14:54] | Uh, pretty sure I told you, Nancy. I have always loved Fireflame. | 我记得是我跟你说的 南希 我一直喜欢火火侠 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry. I remember now, you did tell me that. | 抱歉 我想起来了 你确实跟我说过 |
[15:01] | Well, uh, thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[15:03] | We’re obviously gonna hear a lot of takes, | 我们还会听取其他人的想法 |
[15:05] | but it seems like you have a special connection to the material. | 但你似乎对这部电影的主题 有着独到的见解 |
[15:09] | I do. | 没错 |
[15:20] | 周三安排 1:30 拿起篮球 2:30 放下篮球 3:30免费狂犬病测试 5:00匿名戒酒互助会 | |
[15:22] | I’m famished. Let’s find a place where I can get a glass with an olive in it. | 我饿死了 找个有特调鸡尾酒的地方吧 |
[15:25] | Try to stay on task, won’t you, Maxy? | 专心完成任务好吗 马克西 |
[15:27] | If Sarah Lynn was going to meetings here, someone must have seen her, | 如果莎拉·琳恩参加了互助会 肯定有人见过她 |
[15:30] | and if someone saw something, | 如果有人看到了 |
[15:32] | then I wanna know it, particularly as it pertains… | 我就要知道 尤其是关系到… |
[15:34] | What crime have I committed to deserve so long a sentence? | 我犯了什么罪 要听这么长一个句子 |
[15:37] | I’ve got a point. | 我有重点 |
[15:38] | Once you arrived at it, send me a postcard. | 你说到那儿的时候 给我寄张明信片 |
[15:40] | The starlet was alone when she died, right? | 这个小明星是一个人死的吧 |
[15:42] | But there was someone else with her while she was blotto. | 但她喝得烂醉如泥时 身边还有别人 |
[15:44] | Who was that person? What’d they see? | 那个人是谁 他们看到了什么 |
[15:47] | And why weren’t they mentioned in the police report? | 为什么警察报告里没有提到他们 |
[15:49] | There’s your who, what and why. | 已经有人物 事件和原因 |
[15:50] | Get a when and a where in there, and we’ve got ourselves a story. | 再加上时间和地点 新闻就成型了 |
[15:53] | Bully for you, you’re almost caught up to where I was an hour ago. | 你真棒 已经赶上我一小时前的进度了 |
[15:56] | Let’s chat again in an hour when you’ve gotten to where I’m at now. | 一小时后 等你赶上我现在进度 我们再聊吧 |
[15:58] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[15:59] | In the meantime, someone in this building might just offer the key | 与此同时 这栋楼里也许有人 可以给我们一把钥匙 |
[16:02] | that opens the gate to the garden | 可以打开花园 |
[16:03] | with the tree that bears the fruit that is our scoop. | 从树上摘下独家新闻的果实 |
[16:06] | Get someone to squeal on an AA meeting? | 你希望有人透露互助会的内容 |
[16:07] | I do believe one “A” of the two stands for “anonymous.” | AA会 其中一个A好像是”匿名”的意思吧 |
[16:11] | The other “A”, I could not possibly fathom. | 另一个A是什么我就不清楚了 |
[16:13] | I envy your faith in the honor and discretion of other people. | 我真嫉妒你 这么信任人的品德与信用 |
[16:16] | Let’s see how that honor stacks up against the desire | 来看看他们的信用比不比得上 |
[16:19] | to dish on celebrities so as to appear swank by association. | 出卖名人 作为自己炫耀资本的渴望吧 |
[16:22] | Excuse me, kind stranger. I’m writing a story on the efficacy of your program. | 打扰了 友善的陌生人 我在写一篇关于互助会效果的文章 |
[16:27] | I understand one of the pillars is anonymity, but if you could… | 我知道匿名是你们的基本素质 但如果可以… |
[16:30] | I once saw Craig Ferguson here! I don’t know why I said that. | 克雷格·弗格森来过 我怎么说出来了 |
[16:34] | I really shouldn’t say. It’s anonymous, but I have seen Robert Downey, Jr. | 我不该说的 这是匿名互助会 但我在这儿见过小罗伯特·唐尼 |
[16:38] | Jamie Lee Curtis winked at me once. | 杰米·李·柯蒂斯对我抛过媚眼 |
[16:41] | Colin Farrell, Russell Brand, the Ikea Monkey. | 卡林·法瑞尔 罗素·布兰德 还有宜家的猴子 |
[16:45] | – Sarah Lynn, I’ve seen. – Really? | -我见过莎拉·琳恩 -真的 |
[16:47] | About a month before she died. It was pretty clear she was using. | 就在她死前一个月 她显然又酗酒了 |
[16:50] | Well, how do you figure? Did she say something? | 你怎么知道 她说什么了吗 |
[16:52] | She didn’t, but her friend did. | 没有 但她朋友说了 |
[16:55] | – Her friend? -Large fella. | -她朋友 -大个子 |
[16:56] | I think he was a horse or a bull maybe, it’s hard to remember. | 好像是马还是牛 记不清了 |
[17:00] | Kind of like a rounder Brad Garrett type, but with a very forgettable face. | 有点像酒鬼版的布拉德·加瑞特 不过长得没记忆点 |
[17:04] | He told a story, though, I remember that. | 他说了个故事 这个我记得 |
[17:06] | It was about a trip he took to… New Mexico. | 是他去… 新墨西哥时发生的事 |
[17:10] | – Oh? -Yeah, it was about a girl and a mother. | 对 故事里有个女孩和一个母亲 |
[17:13] | Oh, this is so long ago now. | 已经过去太久了 |
[17:15] | I think he had sex with the girl, or maybe he had sex with the mother? | 他好像和那个女孩上床了 还是和母亲来着 |
[17:19] | Well, do get your story sorted, but I’d prefer it if it’s sordid. | 最好把故事线理清楚 但我喜欢人物的混乱关系 |
[17:23] | And this man left with Sarah Lynn? | 这个人和莎拉·琳恩一起离开的 |
[17:25] | Do you recall anything else about this man, his name, perhaps? | 你能想起关于他的其他信息吗 比如他的名字 |
[17:28] | No, but I remember the girl’s name. | 不 但我记得那个女孩的名字 |
[17:30] | Yes, Sarah Lynn, now we’re all up to speed. | 对 莎拉·琳恩 你终于想起来了 |
[17:33] | No, the girl from his story. The one in New Mexico. | 不 是他故事里的那个女孩 新墨西哥的那个 |
[17:37] | He was weirdly proud of it, said her name was Penny Carson. | 他好像还很骄傲 说她叫佩妮·卡森 |
[17:41] | Carson, eh? | 卡森 |
[17:43] | “Penny Carson,” he said. “And that’s her real name, you can look her up!” | 他说”她的真名叫佩妮·卡森 你可以去查查她” |
[17:47] | I remember thinking, “Why does he want us to look her up?” | 我当时还在想 “他为什么要让我们去查她” |
[17:55] | So she’s sexy, but don’t you call her sweetheart. | 她很性感 但千万别叫她甜心 |
[17:59] | – Boy. – Oh, that is so Fireflame. | -天啊 -太像火火侠了 |
[18:03] | – Stop! -What? | -停 -什么 |
[18:04] | – I’m sorry, I can’t let you… – Uh, excuse me. | -抱歉 我不能让你们… -不好意思 |
[18:07] | Are you already… Sorry. I’m sure she’s got a great pitch, | 你已经… 抱歉 我相信她的见解很出色 |
[18:09] | but the movie you want, it’s just not realistic. | 但你们想要的电影 一点都不真实 |
[18:11] | Sure it is. Wendy Wiggum ate fire as a baby | 当然真实 温迪·威格姆小时候吞下了火焰 |
[18:13] | and now she holds the power of the Fireflame. It’s all very logical. | 于是获得了火火侠的超能力 非常符合逻辑嘛 |
[18:17] | No, I just mean you’re doing this all wrong. | 不 我是说你们的剧本方向大错特错 |
[18:19] | She saves the day, and everybody loves her? | 她拯救世界 然后人人都爱她 |
[18:22] | I mean, yeah, that makes sense if she’s a man. | 如果她是男人 这一切都说得通 |
[18:24] | But it’s never worked like that for me. | 但我可从没碰上过这种好事 |
[18:25] | Well, this isn’t about you. | 主角又不是你 |
[18:27] | That’s right! It’s about an exotic dancer who’s also interdimensional. | 没错 主角是个可以穿越次元的脱衣舞娘 |
[18:31] | No. I mean the rules are different for women. | 不 我是说 女人面对的规则不同 |
[18:33] | If you’re a woman and you save the day, nobody loves you. | 如果一个女人拯救了世界 没人会爱你 |
[18:36] | People take you for granted, or worse, they resent you. | 人们会觉得这是你该做的 甚至会因此恨你 |
[18:39] | They punish you. | 惩罚你 |
[18:40] | The more powerful you are, the more they’ll take your power away. | 你的能力越大 他们就越想夺走你的能力 |
[18:43] | And I just think if your movie is smart, you’ll acknowledge that. | 如果你们想拍聪明的电影 至少要懂这点 |
[18:46] | – Ooh, yeah, sounds like a bummer. – Yeah, it’s a bummer. | -听起来真扫兴 -是啊 很扫兴 |
[18:49] | Being a superhero is hard. Otherwise, everyone would do it. | 超级英雄不好当 不然大家都去当了 |
[18:52] | Okay, well, thank you for… | 好吧 谢谢你… |
[18:53] | Maybe that is a bad superhero movie. Not aspirational enough, I don’t know. | 也许那会是糟糕的超级英雄片 没办法激励人心 |
[18:57] | But it’s real. And it’s different. | 但它才真实 与众不同 |
[19:01] | Also, in my version, she’s gay. Okay, bye! | 还有 在我的设想里 她是同性恋 好了 再见 |
[19:17] | You’re not bad for a beginner. | 对于初学者来说 你跳得不坏 |
[19:20] | Wrong on both counts. | 你两点都说错了 |
[19:21] | I’m no beginner. And I’m very bad. | 我不是初学者 我可坏了 |
[19:30] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:32] | – Cut! Is everyone okay? – I don’t know. Do I have a concussion? | -停 大家还好吗 -我不知道 我脑震荡了吗 |
[19:35] | You fell like a foot. | 你才摔了30公分左右 |
[19:36] | – Why did you drop me? -Why’d you scream at me? | -你为什么把我放倒 -你为什么尖叫 |
[19:38] | – Hey, guys… – I didn’t know he was gonna dip me. | -两位… -我不知道他会让我下腰 |
[19:40] | – That’s not what we rehearsed! -You said to have fun with it. | -彩排时没有这个动作 -你让我们尽情发挥啊 |
[19:43] | I meant fun energy. I didn’t mean change the choreography. | 我是让你享受表演 不是随便改动作 |
[19:45] | I can’t do this. I am number one on the call sheet… | 我拍不下去了 我是主角… |
[19:47] | – Number one on the call sheet? – and all I ask for is a modicum… | -她成主角了 -只希望得到一点点的… |
[19:50] | – Breaking news! She’s number one! – …of respect and professionalism. | -大新闻 她才是主角 -…尊重和职业态度 |
[19:52] | Okay, let’s everybody cool down. | 好了 我们… 都冷静一点 |
[19:53] | Do not tell me to cool down like I’m the crazy person here. | 别叫我冷静 有毛病的又不是我 |
[19:56] | I’m just trying to have a safe workplace environ… | 我只想要个安全的工作环境… |
[19:59] | I had you. What the fuck is wrong with you? | 我接住你了 你有什么毛病 |
[20:01] | – I’m… I’m going home. – Gina, we need to get this sequence, | -我… 我要回家了 -吉娜 我们必须拍完这场戏 |
[20:04] | – and we are already behind. – Not my problem. | -进度已经落后了 -与我无关 |
[20:07] | I get that you’re mad, and you’re totally right, but everybody else here… | 我知道你很生气 你说得都没错 但其他人… |
[20:11] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[20:15] | You got that dip, though, right? | 下腰的镜头拍到了吧 |
[20:23] | Okay. Trey and I will be in the coatroom, doing hand stuff. | 好了 特雷和我去衣帽间里打飞机了 |
[20:26] | – Otherwise, you don’t know anybody here. – | 这样 房间里就全是陌生人了 |
[20:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:48] | – Oh! What do you see? -What? | -你看到了什么 -什么 |
[20:50] | You’re having an anxiety attack, so look around the room and tell me what you see. | 你的焦虑症发作了 看看四周 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[20:54] | I-I see people partying and passing out! | 我看到人们在狂欢… 有人晕倒 |
[21:00] | What else do you see? | 还有呢 |
[21:01] | Um, books. Pizza boxes. I see light fixtures. | 书本 披萨盒 我看到了灯具 |
[21:06] | I see an odd amount of floor poofs. | 到地板上有奇怪的圆坐垫 |
[21:10] | – Okay, now say your name. – Hollyhock. | -好 现在说出你的名字 -霍莉霍克 |
[21:12] | – Last name too. – No, we’ll be here all night. | -还有姓氏 -别 那要说一整晚 |
[21:14] | – You feel any calmer? -Yeah, actually. A little bit. | -镇定点了吗 -是 好一点了 |
[21:18] | It’s a trick my psychiatrist taught me. It’s supposed to help you ground yourself. | 这是我心理医生教我的 可以帮你稳定情绪 |
[21:23] | – Thanks. – Except for the saying your name part. | -谢谢 -除了说出名字的那部分 |
[21:25] | That’s not really part of it. I just wanted to know your name. | 其实没有这个问题 是我想知道你的名字 |
[21:28] | Oh. Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | I-I’m Peter, by the way. | 对了 我叫皮特 |
[21:32] | Just so you don’t have to wait for me to have an anxiety attack too. | 这样你就不用等我焦虑症发作 再问我名字了 |
[21:36] | – Hollyhock. – Yeah, I know. | -我叫霍莉霍克 -我知道了 |
[21:37] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[21:39] | So, this party’s kind of crowded. You wanna go get some air? | 这里太挤了 要出去透透气吗 |
[21:43] | Yeah. But it’s pretty cold out. | 好 但外面很冷 |
[21:46] | – Oh, yeah, that’s true. – But we’re wearing jackets! | -没错 -不过我们穿着外套 |
[21:50] | Also true. | 也没错 |
[21:53] | Darling, you must keep the cake cold | 亲爱的 把蛋糕也放进冰箱 |
[21:55] | and the flowers fresh for just a moment longer. | 再帮花束保鲜一下 |
[21:57] | This story has revealed itself | 这个报道 |
[21:58] | to be thornier than a rose bush and just as sweet. | 比玫瑰丛还荆棘丛生 但同样甜美 |
[22:02] | When shall I return? Well, I haven’t sorted that out yet. | 我什么时候回去我还没有决定 |
[22:05] | It seems I’ve gone to New Mexico for a spell. | 可能要去新墨西哥一段时间 |
[22:09] | Well, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[22:15] | So I wanted to talk to you because I’m directing a new movie: “Fireflame”! | 我想和你聊聊 因为我要执导新片”火火侠”了 |
[22:19] | “Fireflame”? Get that money. Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom! | “火火侠” 那你可赚大钱咯 |
[22:23] | Yeah. So I need an actress. Someone tough, but vulnerable. | 我要找个女主角 坚强又柔软的人 |
[22:28] | I know you’re working with Gina Cazador. What do you think of her? | 你正在和吉娜·卡兹图合作 你觉得她怎么样 |
[22:30] | Look, if you’ve seen her work, you know what she can do. | 看过她的作品 一定清楚她的实力 |
[22:34] | She’s very versatile. Really talented. | 戏路很宽 才华横溢 |
[22:37] | But personality-wise, what’s she like? Is she good to work with? | 但个性方面呢 她是个好相处的人吗 |
[22:40] | I can’t risk any drama on set. There’s too much riding on this for me. | 我可不希望片场又什么闹剧 这部片不能出闪失 |
[22:43] | If I’m being honest, I can’t recommend her. | 老实说 我不推荐她 |
[22:46] | – No? -Especially if you have a lot of stunts. | -是吗 -尤其是在特技场景很多的片子里 |
[22:48] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, she’s great on camera. She just… | 别误会 她的表演很出色 只是… |
[22:51] | – Uh… She can be a little difficult. – What do you mean? | -她有时候有点难搞 -什么意思 |
[22:55] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[22:56] | I worked with her a couple years ago, she was great, but, um… | 几年前我和她合作过一次 她当时很棒 但现在… |
[23:00] | Oh, you know who’d be perfect? Courtney Portnoy! | 你知道谁最合适吗 科特妮·波特诺伊 |
[23:03] | Oh! I love her. | 我喜欢她 |
[23:04] | I’ve heard nothing but good things. | 我身边的人都在夸她 |
[23:12] | It’s fine. You’re not even supposed to like it yet. | 没事 你不用第一口就爱上它 |
[23:14] | It tastes okay-er over time. | 喝着喝着就好了 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I’m kind of aspiring to be okay-er over time myself. | 我希望过段时间 我也能好点 |
[23:20] | You know, I actually didn’t even drink for like all of college. | 我上大学时几乎滴酒不沾 |
[23:23] | I had some shit go down in high school, and… | 高中时我碰上了件蠢事… |
[23:25] | You know, there was this girl in my town. Anyway, it’s a long story. | 我老家有个姑娘 这故事太长了 |
[23:29] | No, I wanna hear it. | 不 我想听 |
[23:30] | Okay. She had this man living in her house. | 好吧 她家住了个男人 |
[23:35] | You mean like more than one dad? | 她有不只一个爸爸吗 |
[23:37] | No, no, she had just the one dad, but then there was this other guy. | 不 她只有一个爸爸 但家里还有个男人 |
[23:42] | – Weird. – Totally weird, right? | -真奇怪 -奇怪透顶吧 |
[23:43] | Okay. So this girl was best friends with my girlfriend. | 这个女孩和我当时的女朋友是闺蜜 |
[23:46] | We all went to prom together: me, my girlfriend, the girl, and the man. | 我们一起去了毕业舞会 我 我女朋友 这个女孩和那个男人 |
[23:51] | Wait, the man went to prom with you? Yeesh. | 等等 他和你们一起去了毕业舞会 恶心 |
[23:54] | That’s not even the yeesh-iest part. | 这还不是最恶心的 |
[23:56] | This guy bought us bourbon and practically forced us to drink it, | 他带了波本酒 还逼我们喝 |
[24:00] | and then when my girlfriend got alcohol poisoning, | 我的女朋友酒精中毒之后 |
[24:02] | he just ditched us at the ER. | 他把我们丢在急诊室就不管了 |
[24:04] | Was your girlfriend okay? | 你女朋友没事吧 |
[24:06] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, it was scary in the moment. | 没事… 当时我们都很害怕 |
[24:09] | We were there all night and they pumped her stomach. | 在医院守了一整晚 医生帮她洗了胃 |
[24:11] | And I was pretty traumatized for a while. But things are good now. | 所以我一度很害怕酒精 但现在都没事了 |
[24:14] | Things are good. Because at some point, I realized it wasn’t the alcohol’s fault, | 因为有一天我突然意识到 这不是酒精的错 |
[24:19] | or Maddy’s fault, or my fault. It was just some shitty dude, you know? | 也不是马蒂或我的错 是那个烂人的错啊 |
[24:24] | Totally. | 当然 |
[24:26] | But you know the craziest part of all? | 你知道最疯狂的是什么吗 |
[24:28] | The guy, he’s actually kind of famous. | 那家伙还算是个名人 |
[24:32] | – Really? -Yeah, I never heard of him, | -真的吗 -对 我之前没听说过 |
[24:33] | but it turns out he’s kind of a movie star. | 但好像是个电影明星 |
[24:37] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[24:45] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |