时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | …and they even let the birthday boy pilot the airplane! | …他们甚至让小寿星亲自驾驶飞机 |
[00:13] | There were no survivors. | 飞机上无人生还 |
[00:15] | In other news, the newly formed Hollywoo “Guild of Assistants” | 另一则新闻 最新成立的好莱无”助理工会” |
[00:18] | is meeting with industry power brokers today | 今天与业界高层会晤 |
[00:20] | to negotiate terms for a standard agreement. | 商讨标准协议的条款 |
[00:23] | I’m optimistic about the coming talks and confident we can avoid a strike. | 我对谈判保持乐观态度 我相信可以避免罢工 |
[00:27] | Our demands are reasonable, | 我们的要求很合理 |
[00:29] | and our services are crucial to this industry. | 我们的服务对这个产业至关重要 |
[00:31] | All right, you little pishers, | 好的 无名鼠辈们 |
[00:33] | let’s wrap this up quick so you can all go back to getting me wrong coffees. | 咱们快点谈完 让你们继续买错咖啡吧 |
[00:37] | -What do you want? -We have one request. | -你们想要什么 -我们只有一个要求 |
[00:39] | To not be treated like garbage. | 不要再把我们当做垃圾 |
[00:41] | It appears we are at an impasse. | 看来谈判陷入了僵局 |
[00:47] | -Where’s my dry cleaning? -Where’s my car? | -我送去干洗的衣服在哪 -我的车在哪 |
[00:50] | I don’t know any of my passwords! What’s my mother’s maiden name? | 我不知道我的密码 我妈妈姓什么 |
[00:55] | I’m going into labor! You need to call my doula! | 我要分娩了 快联系我的陪产师 |
[00:58] | Will somebody please make me a reservation at Little Dom’s? | 谁能帮我在小多姆餐厅订座 |
[02:03] | Oh, no. Did I really drink last night? | 糟糕 我昨晚喝酒了吗 |
[02:06] | Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. I… | 冠军医生 很抱歉 我… |
[02:08] | -Did anyone see me? -You were in here all night. | -有人看到我吗 -你一直在这间房间里 |
[02:10] | Nobody can know about this. | 这事不能让任何人知道 |
[02:12] | There are 20 struggling addicts in this building who are counting on me. | 这楼里有20位挣扎的上瘾者等着我去拯救 |
[02:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:16] | I’m gonna go home, take a shower. | 我要回家洗个澡 |
[02:18] | -This never happened. -Agreed. | -这事从没发生过 -我同意 |
[02:20] | But how do I get out of here without anyone seeing me? | 但我要怎么偷偷溜出去 不让别人看见呢 |
[02:25] | Okay, okay, easy. | 好吧 放松 |
[02:28] | This requires a surprising amount of upper-body strength. | 没想到这动作对上肢力量要求这么高 |
[02:30] | Stop swinging. Just slide down. | 别晃荡了 滑下来就好 |
[02:32] | Am I being inconspicuous? | 没人会看到我吧 |
[02:34] | Yes. Plus or minus the yelling. | 当然 只要你不乱叫 |
[02:36] | -I’m just gonna let go. -Don’t… | -我直接松手好了 -别… |
[02:40] | Thank you, BoJack, for being there to catch me. | 波杰克 谢谢你在下面接住我 |
[02:42] | Up! | 起来 |
[02:49] | “I looked in that case first chance I got and there was that note still tied there. | “我立刻去看了线轴盒 我的字条依然在里面 |
[02:54] | That line hadn’t touched water in its life.” | 鱼线根本没下过水” |
[02:57] | “Doesn’t mean nothin’, Alma.” | “这说明不了什么 阿尔玛” |
[02:59] | “Don’t try and fool me no more, Ennis. I know what it means. | “别再骗我了 埃尼斯 我知道那意味着什么 |
[03:03] | Jack Twist, Jack nasty!” | 杰克崔斯特 肮脏的杰克” |
[03:07] | The sock puppet players tribute to Ang Lee will continue after this. | 袜子布偶带来的李安致敬表演 稍后继续 |
[03:11] | -Oh. Hello, Jorge. -I have some news. It’s about your mother. | -你好 豪尔赫 -我有个消息 关于你妈妈的 |
[03:17] | Oh, is the news that you’re marrying her, | 是你决定娶她为妻 |
[03:19] | inserting yourself into our family and ruining my life? | 强行进入我们的家庭 毁掉我的人生吗 |
[03:22] | Because I already heard that news like 25 years ago, Jorge. | 25年前我就听说了 豪尔赫 |
[03:26] | -I didn’t come to your home to fight. -Then joke’s on you | -我不是来你家吵架的 -丢人了吧 |
[03:28] | because you didn’t come to my home at all. | 你来的根本不是我家 |
[03:31] | I just sleep on the couch… | 自从你和妈妈将我逐出家门… |
[03:34] | -since you and Mom gave me the boot. -That was ten years ago. | -我就一直睡在沙发上 -那都是十年前的事了 |
[03:37] | Which, by the way, is the only thing you ever gave me. | 对了 这是你唯一为我做过的事 |
[03:40] | I gave you my name, and you have clearly wasted it. | 我的姓给了你 你显然把它糟蹋了 |
[03:43] | Do you know what the Chavez name stands for? | 知道查韦斯代表着什么吗 |
[03:45] | Yes, Jorge. | 知道 豪尔赫 |
[03:47] | Chavez! C for cerebral! H for high-minded! A for analytical! | 查韦斯 C代表聪慧 H代表宽宏大量 A代表善于分析 |
[03:53] | V for veracious! E for efficacious! | V代表诚实 E代表高效 |
[03:56] | And Z for zealously practical. | Z代表真心务实 |
[03:59] | Feels like a cheat on the Z. | Z有点牵强了 |
[04:00] | Todd, your mother needs your help. | 托德 你妈妈需要你的帮助 |
[04:02] | Well, then instead of sending her husband, | 如果这事真的这么重要 |
[04:04] | she should have asked me herself, if it’s so important to her. | 她应该亲自来 而不是派她老公来找我 |
[04:06] | -She’s in a coma. -A rudeness coma? | -她昏迷了 -粗鲁到昏过去 |
[04:09] | No, a regular coma. | 不 真的昏迷 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God! Why didn’t you open with that? | 天啊 你为什么不早说 |
[04:14] | Please. Your mother needs a kidney. | 拜托 你妈妈需要换肾 |
[04:16] | I put her on the donor waiting list, but if you’re a match… | 她正在等待捐赠移植 但如果你和她配型成功… |
[04:20] | Oh. I’m sorry. Of course I would give Mom my kidney. | 抱歉 我当然希望我可以把肾给妈妈 |
[04:23] | -Then there’s no time to waste… -“Would” give her my kidney. | -那就别浪费时间… -我说我”希望”可以把肾给她 |
[04:27] | “Would.” You need to work on your listening skills. | “希望” 你真的该练练听力了 |
[04:30] | I sold my extra kidney just last week. | 我上周刚卖了一颗肾 |
[04:32] | -Why? -I wanted to buy these sock puppets. | -为什么 -我想买这些袜子布偶 |
[04:36] | You sold your kidney for… I’m sorry I came. | 你卖肾就为了… 我就不该来 |
[04:40] | If you’d like to visit your mother… | 如果你想探望你妈妈… |
[04:42] | Wait. What if instead of visiting my mother, | 等等 要不不去看望我妈妈 |
[04:45] | we got my kidney back? | 而是去把肾找回来呢 |
[04:46] | Come on, Ruthie! Field trip to the organ market! | 来吧 露西 器官市场郊游 |
[04:56] | 可食用插花 给亲爱的 | |
[05:01] | Princess Carolyn, this is a catastrophe. | 凯洛琳公主 这真是一场灾难 |
[05:02] | -You know it. -This strike has shut down the whole city! | -可不是 -罢工让整座城市瘫痪了 |
[05:05] | Assistants want respect? | 助理想要尊重 |
[05:07] | If we respect them, how are we supposed to work through our rage issues? | 如果我们尊重他们 我们的怒火要向谁发泄 |
[05:10] | On our spouses and children? That doesn’t seem fair. | 配偶和孩子吗 这不太公平吧 |
[05:13] | There’s gotta be a better way! | 肯定有更好的办法 |
[05:15] | Uh, maybe we could circumvent giving the assistants what they want | 也许我们可以绕开助理们的要求 |
[05:19] | by giving them what they think they want. | 只要让他们以为自己的要求被满足了就行 |
[05:21] | You know, like how we satiate TV creators | 比如 我们糊弄电视剧的编剧 |
[05:23] | by giving them little vanity cards at the end of episodes, | 在每集节目的片尾放上他们的感言 |
[05:26] | then sell the shows to streaming networks that auto-skip the end credits | 然后把电视剧卖给会自动跳过片尾的视频网站 |
[05:29] | so no one even sees the vanity cards! | 根本不会有人看到他们的感言 |
[05:31] | Yeah, yeah, that’s good. But what do assistants want? | 这样挺好 但助理们到底想要什么 |
[05:33] | iTunes gift cards? Amazon gift cards? | 数字媒体礼品卡 网购礼品卡 |
[05:36] | I honestly can’t think of another thing an assistant would want. | 我真的想不出助理还能要什么 |
[05:38] | When I was an assistant, | 我做助理的时候 |
[05:39] | the only thing I wanted was not to be an assistant anymore. | 只想要赶快摆脱助理这个职位 |
[05:42] | Princess Carolyn, I’ll say to you | 凯洛琳公主 我要对你说出 |
[05:44] | what I said to David Levy when we were developing | 我们策划”亚当斯一家” |
[05:46] | The Addams Family and brainstorming ancillary characters, | 构思表兄妹之类的配角时 |
[05:48] | like cousins and whatnot: That’s Itt! | 我对大卫·列维说过的话 “就是它了” |
[05:56] | – Hey! Sad dog! -Ha-ha! You know it! | -你好 伤心狗 -就是我 |
[05:59] | Wow. Mr. Peanutbutter and Joey Pogo in the same room? | 花生酱先生和乔伊·波哥同处一室 |
[06:03] | What is this? Two days ago when I almost hit you with my car? | 这是什么 两天前我差点开车撞上你的时候吗 |
[06:07] | No! That was outside! | 不 那次在室外 |
[06:09] | Listen, I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. | 我一直在试图联系你 |
[06:12] | I got a call from this mental health advocacy group. | 心理健康宣传组织给我打电话了 |
[06:14] | Those guys are jizzin’ their pants over your heroic admission | 你英勇地承认自己正在与抑郁症斗争 |
[06:17] | of your struggle with depression, | 让他们非常兴奋 |
[06:19] | and they wanna help you share your story with the world. | 他们希望帮助你 向全世界分享你的故事 |
[06:21] | The world, huh? | 全世界吗 |
[06:22] | I wanted to set up a meeting, but my assistant went on strike, | 我本来想安排你们见面 但我的助理罢工了 |
[06:26] | and phones, for me, are, like, what? | 而手机对我来说就是… 怎么用 |
[06:29] | Even if you had your assistant, it wouldn’t do any good. | 就算你的助理没罢工也一样 |
[06:31] | My reps’ assistants are all on strike, too. | 我经纪公司的助理们也都罢工了 |
[06:33] | Oh, bummer. Guess there’s no way to get in touch then. | 真糟心 看来我们没办法联系了 |
[06:36] | Too bad. I’d love to get together. | 真可惜 我挺想聚聚的 |
[06:42] | Goodbye, fancy room. | 再见 高级病房 |
[06:43] | Goodbye, chair. Goodbye, Stinky Susan. | 再见 椅子 再见 臭臭的苏珊 |
[06:49] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[06:51] | Home, I… I guess. | 回家吧 我猜 |
[06:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey! Stop the car. Let me out here. | 停车 让我下车 |
[07:02] | Wow, already stopping for a drink? | 这么快就要去喝酒了 |
[07:04] | Thank you, your commentary is very helpful. | 谢谢 你的评价十分有益 |
[07:06] | Five stars, though, right? | 你还是会给五星好评吧 |
[07:15] | -Doctor Champ, what are you doing? -Okay. | -冠军医生 你在干什么 -好吧 |
[07:17] | This mood about “never have another drop of alcohol again?” | “我以后滴酒不沾”这种心态 |
[07:21] | -Are we sure about this? -Okay, Doctor Champ, clearly, you… | -真的是对的吗 -冠军医生 你显然… |
[07:23] | I’m sitting here, like, whatever happened to moderation, buddy? | 我刚才就在想 不是说好可以适量饮酒吗 |
[07:26] | So, you’re telling me the guiding philosophy | 你在告诉我 我花钱疗养了六个月 |
[07:27] | of the six months of rehab I just paid for is complete bullshit? | 你们灌输给我的哲学都是狗屁 |
[07:32] | Hey, man, it works for you, it works for you. | 如果它对你有用 那就是对你有用 |
[07:34] | As for me? Uh, check, please! | 至于我吗 结账 |
[07:38] | No, that’s a figure of speech. I don’t want the check. | 不 那只是一种修辞手法 我不是真的要账单 |
[07:40] | Please replenish me with another mar-gar. | 请给我续一杯玛格丽特 |
[07:49] | …Howdy, howdy! | 你好啊 |
[07:51] | Welcome to Mike and Morgan’s House of Organs! | 欢迎光临迈克和摩根的器官风琴屋 |
[07:54] | We handle all your matters, from keyboards to bladders. | 我们能满足您的一切需求 从键盘到膀胱 |
[07:57] | Mike, give it a rest. | 迈克 别浪费时间了 |
[07:58] | -What’s with all the boxes? -We’re going out of business. | -这么多盒子是怎么回事 -我们要关门大吉了 |
[08:03] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:04] | I told you we should just stick to the pianos. | 我早就说过 我们应该专心卖钢琴 |
[08:06] | You wanted to expand into body parts. | 你偏要把业务扩展到身体器官上 |
[08:09] | You printed the sign that said, | 是你打印了这个标语 |
[08:11] | “For all your organ needs.” I was just trying to keep us honest. | “满足所有管风琴[器官]需求” 我只是为了诚信经营 |
[08:14] | Judging from the foolishness of your business plan, | 考虑到你们愚蠢的经营策略 |
[08:16] | I assume you don’t keep records, | 我猜你们也没登记交易记录吧 |
[08:18] | but we’re trying to track down my son’s kidney. | 不过我们在寻找我儿子的肾 |
[08:21] | Sorry, all our kidneys went to Chicago. Jeremiah Whitewhale bought us out. | 抱歉 肾都送去芝加哥了 耶利米白鲸买下了我们 |
[08:26] | -Of Whitewhale Industries? Why? -He’s stockpiling organs | -白鲸工业为什么 -他在大量储备器官 |
[08:30] | because he’s a rich old guy who wants to live forever. | 因为他是个想要永生的老富翁 |
[08:34] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[08:36] | Well, this was a pointless excursion. I’m heading back to the hospital. | 这次出行毫无意义 我该回医院了 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful. | 抱歉我没帮上忙 |
[08:41] | No. It’s my fault for expecting anything different. | 不 都是我的错 还以为会有所不同 |
[08:47] | Can we offer you anything on your way out? | 您离开前还需要买些什么吗 |
[08:48] | You want a Wurlitzer or a spleen | 要不要沃立舍钢琴 脾脏 |
[08:50] | or an industrial-sized tub of general anesthesia? | 工业级桶装麻醉剂 |
[08:54] | Yeah, give me the anesthesia. | 好 给我麻醉剂 |
[08:57] | You could sneak in during the party | 你可以在宴会期间溜进去 |
[08:59] | as long as nobody’s estranged husband who’s a cop is visiting. | 只要没有人在外地的警察老公回来探亲 |
[09:02] | Holiday party, huh? | 假日宴会 |
[09:03] | -What? Where am I? -You’re in Chicago! | -怎么了我在哪 -你在芝加哥 |
[09:06] | -Hi, I’m Diane. This is Guy. -How you doin’? | -我是戴安 这是盖 -你好吗 |
[09:09] | Oh! Are you ready for introductions or are you still processing | 你准备好认识我们了吗 还是你依然在消化 |
[09:11] | the whole being kidnapped across state lines? | 你被绑到美国另一头的事 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[09:15] | We’re breaking into the Whitewhale building. | 我们要闯入白鲸大楼 |
[09:17] | -Why? -To get back my kidney and save Mom | -为什么 -取回我的肾 救我妈的命 |
[09:19] | and prove to you that I’m not just a wacky screw-up | 向你证明我并不是个古怪的窝囊废 |
[09:22] | who engages primarily in goofy whimsical mess-arounds. | 每天只会做些异想天开的蠢事 |
[09:26] | -How did you get me on the plane? -We did a Weekend at Bernie’s. | -你怎么把我弄上飞机的 -用了”老板度假去”的招数 |
[09:31] | As I was saying, | 就像我刚才说的 |
[09:33] | tonight’s the Whitewhale employee holiday party. | 今晚是白鲸的员工假日宴会 |
[09:35] | Security will be tight, but you can use my employee ID to get in, | 安保会很严密 但你们可以用我的员工卡混进去 |
[09:38] | because I’m technically still on the payroll. | 因为我依然在领他们的工资 |
[09:39] | Wait, you didn’t quit? We haven’t worked there in months. | 等等 你没辞职吗 我们都几个月没去上班了 |
[09:42] | Nobody’s noticed! They keep sending me checks. | 没人注意到 他们依然在给我寄支票 |
[09:44] | Cashing them is my way of very gradually taking down the man from the inside. | 兑现这些支票 是我从内部瓦解他们公司的战术 |
[09:48] | Hey. C… can we sidebar for a minute? Is this really the best use of your time? | 我们能单独聊两句吗 这样占用你的时间真的好吗 |
[09:52] | You’ve been beating yourself up about how slowly the book’s going. So… | 你一直在抱怨 书的进度有多慢 所以… |
[09:55] | But the book is about me and my life, so by living my life, | 可是这本书的主题是我和我的人生 所以好好生活 |
[09:58] | I am in fact working on the book. | 对写书绝对是有帮助的 |
[10:00] | You don’t have to write this book if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想写这本书 你可以不写的 |
[10:02] | Of course I want to. | 我当然想写 |
[10:03] | Okay. I’m just saying, since you started, you’ve been pretty down. | 好吧 我只是说说 自从你动笔后 你就一直很低落 |
[10:06] | -Not yourself. Diane… -Actually, pretty down is myself. | -不像你自己 -低落才是我的样子 |
[10:09] | Can we talk about this later? We’re being rude. | -戴安… -能以后再聊吗 不要怠慢了客人 |
[10:11] | Why don’t you offer them one of your fancy beers? | 拿两瓶好啤酒招待他们吧 |
[10:14] | So, all we need to do is get into the party, | 所以我们只需要混进宴会 |
[10:17] | figure out where the kidneys are, find my kidney, and sneak out, | 搞清楚肾在哪里 找到我的肾 然后溜出去就行 |
[10:22] | all without drawing attention to ourselves. | 整个过程中不要引起任何人的注意 |
[10:24] | And be careful, because if Jeremiah Whitewhale catches you, | 一定要小心 如果耶利米白鲸抓到你 |
[10:26] | he can legally murder you. | 他可以合法地谋杀你 |
[10:28] | Now, can I get anyone an imperial stout? | 谁想来一瓶帝国世涛啤酒 |
[10:30] | The barley was from Portland, Maine, but the brewery is in Portland, Oregon! | 它的大麦产自缅因州的波特兰 却在俄勒冈州的波特兰酿造 |
[10:33] | This plan is ludicrous. | 你的计划太荒唐了 |
[10:35] | Hey, maybe instead of criticizing everything | 也许你不用像以前一样批评一切 |
[10:37] | like you’ve done my entire life, you can get on board? | 而是和我一起行动一次 |
[10:40] | It’s gonna work out. | 车到山前必有路 |
[10:41] | Things don’t just work out, Todd! | 不一定有路 托德 |
[10:43] | Of course they do! I don’t know why you’re so negative! | 当然有 你为什么总是这么消极 |
[10:46] | Do you want to help Mom, | 你是想帮助妈妈 |
[10:47] | or do you wanna just go back to the hospital and wait? | 还是回医院干等 |
[10:50] | Okay. I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[10:57] | I don’t feel comfortable negotiating without my fellow assistants present. | 没有助理同事们在场 我不想独自和你们谈判 |
[11:00] | Yeah. This is not about that. | 我们不是来谈那个的 |
[11:01] | Good, because our demands haven’t changed. | 很好 因为我们的要求并未改变 |
[11:03] | Casey, it’s been so thrilling to see you grow into your role as strike captain. | 凯茜 看到你成长为罢工的领袖 我们十分欣慰 |
[11:08] | You know, there’s an opening at my company for a development exec. | 我的公司正在招募开发专员 |
[11:12] | I don’t suppose you’d be interested? | 你不会刚好有兴趣吧 |
[11:16] | I’d have to think about it. I’ve never rea… | 我需要考虑一下 我从没… |
[11:18] | You’d get overpaid to read scripts, | 只要读剧本就能拿到高额工资 |
[11:20] | company credit card, and a parking spot in the good garage. | 公司配发的信用卡 以及优选停车场里的车位 |
[11:23] | Plus, your own assistant. | 你还会有自己的助理 |
[11:26] | An… assistant? | 我的… 助理 |
[11:29] | That is, of course, if the strike ends. | 当然 前提是罢工终止 |
[11:32] | Well, that’s a very generous offer, | 你们的提议非常慷慨 |
[11:35] | but I’d have to talk it over with my colleagues. | 但我必须先和同事们商讨一下 |
[11:38] | Why? Those are assistants. | 为什么他们都是助理 |
[11:40] | You’re not one of them anymore. You’re one of us. | 你不再是他们的一员了 你是我们的一员 |
[11:44] | It’s a two-year contract. | 合约期限两年 |
[11:45] | Sign right there and your troubles are over. | 只要在这里签字 你的烦恼都会消失 |
[12:00] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[12:02] | I was just remembering a funny joke, unrelated to this. | 我只是刚刚想起一个笑话 和这事无关 |
[12:05] | Can you tell me what it is? | 能和我讲讲吗 |
[12:06] | You wouldn’t get it. It’s about Zsa Zsa Gabor, | 你听不懂的 是关于莎莎嘉宝的笑话 |
[12:08] | and it’s no longer appropriate in today’s climate. | 不大适合如今的舆论环境 |
[12:11] | You’ve made the right decision. You’re gonna love the new job. | 你做出了正确的选择 你一定会喜欢新工作的 |
[12:13] | -Welcome to the team, Stacey. -It’s Case… | -欢迎加入我们的团队 斯黛茜 -是凯… |
[12:25] | Sign here to run development | 在这里签字 你就能成为 |
[12:26] | for Saoirse Ronan’s production company, Saoirse and Rescue. | 西尔莎·罗南的制作公司 西尔莎与救援的项目开发主管 |
[12:35] | I can’t be an assistant anymore! | 我不要再做助理了 |
[12:37] | Shirley MacLaine threw a cactus at my head | 莎莉·麦克林往我头上扔仙人掌 |
[12:39] | because I set a meeting with the wrong Steve McQueen! | 就因为我搞错了 她想见哪个史蒂夫·麦奎因 |
[12:42] | How was I supposed to know she meant the dead one? | 我怎么会知道 她想见的是已故的那位 |
[12:46] | Shh. It’s okay. Just sign here and orchestrate your own great escape. | 没事 只要在这里签字 你就能逃出生天 |
[13:01] | Okay, I’m going in. | 好的 我要去了 |
[13:02] | Todd, promise me you’ll be perspicacious in there. | 托德 答应我 进去以后要眼观六路 耳听八方 |
[13:05] | Perspicacious? | 眼观六路 |
[13:06] | I don’t know the meaning of the word. | 我根本不知道是哪六路 |
[13:12] | -You’re Diane? -Yes! | -你叫戴安 -对 |
[13:14] | -Nguyen? -That is correct! | -姓阮 -没错 |
[13:16] | I find that hard to believe. | 我信不过你 |
[13:17] | Wow, that’s racist. | 这是种族歧视 |
[13:19] | People don’t always look like their last names. | 人们的长相与姓氏并不总是对应 |
[13:22] | For example, I’m white, and my last name is Chavez. | 比如说我是白人 但我姓查韦斯 |
[13:26] | I thought your last name was Nguyen. | 你不是姓阮吗 |
[13:28] | -Oh! Uh, yeah, it is! Todd Nguyen. -Not Diane Nguyen? | -对 没错 托德·阮 -不是戴安·阮吗 |
[13:33] | Oh, yeah! Diane Nguyen. | 没错 戴安·阮 |
[13:34] | That’s me, all right, or my name isn’t Todd Chavez. | 就是我 我的名字不是托德·查韦斯 |
[13:40] | Well, that was a bust. | 计划失败了 |
[13:41] | Okay, this time, you’re Diane and I’ll be Jorge. | 这次你演戴安 我演豪尔赫 |
[13:45] | Todd, get in the trash can. | 托德 到垃圾箱里去 |
[13:46] | I know I’m a disappointment to you, but I do not live in a trash can, Jorge, | 我知道我很让你失望 但我不住在垃圾箱里 豪尔赫 |
[13:51] | and I haven’t for several years now! | 已经好几年没住过了 |
[13:59] | Uh… What? Sorry, I… | 什么对不起 我… |
[14:01] | Oh. No Español? | 不会说西班牙语 |
[14:06] | Uh… go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[14:13] | -Wow, that was amazing! -No. That was logical and straightforward. | -真神奇 -不 这只是简单合理的方式 |
[14:21] | – Another club soda, please. – Nerd! | -再来一杯苏打水 -书呆子 |
[14:24] | Doctor Champ, what is your plan? | 冠军医生 你有什么打算 |
[14:26] | Just gotta drink enough to be steady. | 多喝几杯 直到我能站稳 |
[14:28] | Then, you take me back to Pastiches and keep me out of trouble. | 然后你带我回疗养院 不要让我惹上麻烦 |
[14:31] | That way, you don’t have to go home and I can be a good therapy horse. | 这样你就不用回家 我也可以继续做治疗马 |
[14:35] | All my clients get sober, I am a winner, put my picture on a magazine. | 我的病人都能成功戒酒 我是马生赢家 让我上杂志封面吧 |
[14:39] | Look, I can’t let you go back there drunk. | 我不能让你醉着回去 |
[14:41] | You don’t care about me! You’re scared of this guy. | 你根本不在乎我 你是在害怕这个家伙 |
[14:47] | You can’t help anybody else unless you’re honest with yourself. | 不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人 |
[14:50] | -Know what I mean? -No. I never know what you mean. | -你懂我的意思吗 -不 你说的话我从来都听不懂 |
[14:53] | In fact, maybe I wouldn’t be so scared | 如果你在过去六个月里 |
[14:55] | if you’d given me real therapy over the last six months | 能给我一些真正的治疗 |
[14:57] | instead of just plying me with folksy aphorisms. | 而不是用土味格言糊弄我 也许我就不会如此害怕 |
[14:59] | I’m not a therapist! I’m a therapy horse, | 我不是心理治疗师 我是治疗马 |
[15:02] | a subtle but legally important distinction. | 两者之间有着微妙但重要的区别 |
[15:04] | Besides, you wouldn’t accept real therapy from me. | 再说 你也不愿意让我给你心理治疗 |
[15:07] | Oh, and why’s that? | 那又是为什么 |
[15:08] | Gee, I don’t know, maybe because I’m a horse, | 我怎么知道 也许是因为我是一匹马 |
[15:11] | so I remind you of your father, | 我会让你想起你的爸爸 |
[15:12] | so you simultaneously resent me and crave my approval, | 所以你既厌恶我又渴望我的认可 |
[15:15] | an approval which, ironically, if granted… | 讽刺的是 一旦我给了你认可… |
[15:17] | Yeah, I would dismiss immediately | 对 我会立刻否认它 |
[15:19] | and then use as an excuse to resent you even more, what’s your point? | 然后找个借口让自己更加厌恶你 你到底想说什么 |
[15:21] | My point is, you’re stunted from having healthy relationships with horses, idiot! | 我想说的是 你无法与其他的马发展出健康的人际关系 |
[15:26] | Oh, really? Well, if that were true, | 是吗 如果真的是那样 |
[15:27] | I would have almost no other horses in my life. | 我的人生里应该没有别的马才对 |
[15:30] | Right, it’s almost as if all your friends | 没错 你的亲朋好友们 |
[15:32] | and loved ones are humans or dogs or cats… | 好像都是人类 狗 猫… |
[15:35] | But then how do you explain the one horse I do care about, | 对 但你要怎么解释我同父异母的妹妹霍莉霍克 |
[15:37] | my half-sister Hollyhock, who is also a reminder of my father? | 她也会让我想起我的父亲 但我仍真心地关爱她 |
[15:40] | If your theory were true, wouldn’t I keep her at arms’ length, | 如果你的理论是正确的 我应该和她保持距离 |
[15:43] | desperate for her to love me but unwilling to be vulnerable enough | 渴求她的爱却不愿敞开心扉 |
[15:45] | to allow her to hurt me? | 让她能够伤害我 |
[15:46] | You blockhead, she’s not your father! | 榆木脑袋 她不是你爸爸 |
[15:49] | Hollyhock reminds you of the horse you hate the most. Yourself! | 霍莉霍克会让你想起 你最憎恨的那匹马 你自己 |
[15:53] | Okay, you got me! | 好吧 被你说中了 |
[15:54] | My parents gave me an internalized self-hatred of horses. | 我的父母让我对马产生了自我厌恶 |
[15:57] | So, my horse body is a prison that I can never escape. | 我的躯体正是我永远无法逃脱的牢狱 |
[16:00] | This manifests in rotten behavior | 于是我自暴自弃 |
[16:01] | because I subconsciously believe I deserve to be punished, | 因为潜意识里 我相信我应该被惩罚 |
[16:04] | but being famous, I’m never punished, so I act out even more. | 可作为名人 我总能逃脱责罚 于是我变本加厉 |
[16:07] | And since this pattern is so woven into my identity, | 因为这种行为模式 与我的人格紧密交织 |
[16:10] | it is unfathomable to me that it can ever be curbed, so instead, I drink! | 我无法看透它 无法抑制它 所以我只能喝酒 |
[16:14] | Uh… Check, please! | 结账 |
[16:16] | So, the only way I can progress is to return to my life as a sober man | 所以 如果我想前进 我就必须清醒地回到生活中 |
[16:19] | and finally hold myself accountable for my actions, past and future. | 为我从过去到未来的行为负起责任 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God, is this what therapy is? | 天啊 这就是心理治疗吗 |
[16:24] | Why do you keep bringing me checks? | 你为什么老给我账单 |
[16:27] | Doctor Champ? | 冠军医生 |
[16:34] | Sorry, folks! | 抱歉 先生 |
[16:35] | This floor’s off-limits. | 这层楼禁止进入 |
[16:37] | -Oh, but… -Oh, thank God you’re here! | 但是… 还好你在 |
[16:38] | I saw someone at the buffet putting ketchup on a hot dog. | 我在自助餐桌边 看到有人往热狗上涂番茄酱 |
[16:41] | What? Not in my town! | 什么 在芝加哥可不能这样 |
[16:45] | -Wow, you are really good at this. -Let’s go. | -你真的很擅长 -走吧 |
[16:52] | Oh, look. People who selected kidneys might also enjoy small intestines. | 看啊 选择肾脏的用户 也许也会喜欢小肠 |
[16:57] | Just the kidney. We don’t need to be up-sold on other innards. | 只要肾 我们不需要其他内脏 |
[17:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[17:04] | Thank you for… this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[17:07] | Uh. Once your mother is okay, we will never bother you again. | 你妈妈痊愈后 我们不会再来烦你了 |
[17:10] | -I know that’s what you want. -Why would I want that? | -我知道这才是你想要的 -我为什么想要那样 |
[17:15] | -You never understood me. -I raised you as my own flesh. | -你从来就不懂我 -我把你当亲骨肉一样养大 |
[17:18] | I was tough on you because I expected big things from you. | 我对你那么严厉 是因为我对你有很大的期望 |
[17:21] | You weren’t tough. You were mean. | 你那不是严厉 是残忍 |
[17:23] | -Because the world is mean! -Not my world! | -这世界就是残忍的 -我的世界不是那样 |
[17:25] | I wanted so much for you, Todd. | 我对你要求太高了 托德 |
[17:27] | I wanted to push you to be your best self. I see now that I failed you. | 我想鞭策你 逼你成为最好的自己 我知道辜负了你 |
[17:31] | But you didn’t fail me because I am not a failure. | 但你没有辜负我 因为我不是什么失败者 |
[17:34] | Look… Okay, Todd. | 我… 好吧 托德 |
[17:37] | Why do you need to be proud of me on your terms? | 为什么要达到你的标准才能让你骄傲 |
[17:40] | Why can’t you see I’m living a good life? I have friends. I have a job… | 你看不出我的生活多美好吗 我有朋友 有工作… |
[17:44] | You sleep on the couch and you play with puppets all day. | 你睡在沙发上 整天玩布偶 |
[17:47] | I’m happy, Jorge. What more do you want from me? | 我很幸福 豪尔赫 这样还不够吗 |
[17:50] | I want to know that you’re okay! | 我希望知道你过得好不好 |
[17:51] | Then why haven’t you called in ten years? | 那你为什么整整十年没给我打电话 |
[17:54] | You don’t think I wanted to? I’m not the one who… | 你以为我不想吗 又不是我… |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:59] | She loves you, your mother. | 你妈妈很爱你 |
[18:01] | But she’s very proud. If you called her, she would talk to you. | 但她自尊心太强了 如果你给她打电话 她会和你聊聊的 |
[18:05] | Well, she can’t talk now because she’s in a coma, right? | 但她现在昏迷了 没办法聊天了 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:13] | What are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么 |
[18:17] | Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[18:19] | Chavezes! You got company! | 查韦斯父子 有人来了 |
[18:21] | Get out of there now! Do you read me? | 马上离开 收到吗 |
[18:23] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[18:25] | Diane? Why is there a walkie-talkie in our kitchen? | 戴安 厨房里为什么有一个对讲机 |
[18:28] | God damn it! | 我靠 |
[18:30] | Excuse me? This garage is for shopping center customers only. | 不好意思 这个停车场只对商场顾客开放 |
[18:34] | Okay, fine, I’ll buy a pretzel. | 好吧 我去买包椒盐饼干 |
[18:36] | -Or you could just leave. -No, now I want the pretzel. | -你也可以直接离开 -不 我真的想要椒盐饼干 |
[18:39] | Hey, Diane, get me a pretzel, too, please. Love you, okay? | 戴安 给我也带包椒盐饼干 爱你 好吗 |
[18:43] | Someone’s coming. We have to go. | 有人来了 我们该走了 |
[18:46] | I’m not going until I get my kidney. | 不拿到我的肾 我不会走的 |
[18:47] | -Todd, this is serious. -Yes, I understand. | -托德 我是认真的 -我懂 |
[18:50] | You are very serious. | 你很认真 |
[18:51] | You read serious books and listen to Sirius XM. | 你认真读书 听认真的广播 |
[18:54] | We have to go right now. | 我们必须马上走 |
[18:55] | Why do you always fight me? | 你为什么总是跟我吵 |
[18:59] | Why do you always try to make me leave places? | 你为什么总是逼我离开 |
[19:02] | Stay right where you are! | 站住不要动 |
[19:17] | Uh, I’m sure the other assistants will be here any minute. | 其他助理肯定很快就会到了 |
[19:21] | Traffic’s real bad because of the rain. | 雨天堵车太严重了 |
[19:23] | No one else is coming, Stuart. | 没有别人了 斯图尔特 |
[19:25] | -Uh… because of the rain? -They got promoted. | -因为下雨吗 -他们都升职了 |
[19:28] | Your ranks are divided. | 你们不在一个阶级了 |
[19:29] | Your leadership has abandoned you. Face it, the strike is over. | 你的领袖们抛弃了你 面对现实吧 罢工结束了 |
[19:32] | Whoa. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | We’ve drawn up a new collective agreement. | 我们起草了新的集体合同 |
[19:36] | You get none of the things you asked for and you start work again Monday. | 你们的要求一个都不会满足 周一开始上班 |
[19:39] | Sounds fair. | 听起来挺公平 |
[19:41] | If I sign this, does that mean I get a promotion, too? | 如果我签字了 我也可以升职吗 |
[19:44] | Sure, Stuart. Someday. | 未来会的 斯图尔特 |
[19:48] | Princess Carolyn, I’d love to give you a raise, | 凯洛琳公主 我很想给你加薪 |
[19:51] | but you’re thinking like an assistant. | 但你还保留着助理的思维模式 |
[19:53] | Any day now, you’re gonna get promoted to agent and sign a brand-new contract, | 你随时可能升职成经纪人 签下全新的合同 |
[19:58] | so why are you concerning yourself with these assistantly trifles? | 为何还要为这些助理的琐事心烦呢 |
[20:02] | You really think I have what it takes to be an agent? | 您真的觉得我可以成为经纪人 |
[20:04] | Someday, sure! But for now, you’re my assistant, | 未来会的 但现在 你是我的助理 |
[20:08] | and since you’ve got a similar build | 正好 你和邮局里 |
[20:10] | to the angry lady I fell on at the post office, | 被我撞倒的那个愤怒的女士 身材差不多 |
[20:13] | I need you to try on these apology bikinis and report back where they pinch. | 请你试穿一下这件道歉比基尼 告诉我松紧情况 |
[20:19] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老板 |
[20:23] | Stuart, don’t sign that! | 斯图尔特 不要签字 |
[20:25] | I just remembered there’s a typo on page 12! | 我刚想起来第12页有一处笔误 |
[20:28] | Instead of “billable hours,” I wrote, “Billy Bob showers!” | 把”计费公时” 写成”比利·鲍勃洗澡”了 |
[20:31] | Ooh, that’s not gonna fly, P.C. | 那可不行 凯洛琳公主 |
[20:33] | That guy hasn’t showered since Bad Santa. | 那家伙拍完”圣诞坏公公” 就没洗过澡了 |
[20:35] | Man Who Wasn’t There? More like “Man Who Doesn’t Wash There.” | “缺席的人” 我看是缺洗的人吧 |
[20:38] | Sling Blade? More like “Please Bathe!” | “弹簧折刀” 赶快洗澡吧 |
[20:40] | Monster’s Ball? More like “Monster Balls.” Great actor, though. | “死囚之舞” 死囚之污吧 |
[20:45] | Let me fix up a new version | 不过他演技挺好 |
[20:46] | and you can come back and sign it tomorrow. | 让我重新打一稿 你明天再来签字吧 |
[20:48] | I’ll walk you to your car. | 我送你出去 |
[20:54] | Well, this is my car. | 这就是我的车了 |
[20:56] | -Really? -No. I don’t own a car. | -真的 -不 我没有车 |
[20:58] | So why did we walk three blocks in the rain? | 那我们为什么要冒雨走三个街区 |
[21:01] | I panicked! I’ve never been in charge of where to go before! | 我慌了 从来都是别人给我指方向的 |
[21:04] | You’re clearly out of your depth in these negotiations. | 你显然无法应付这场谈判 |
[21:07] | Take this number. | 收下这个号码 |
[21:08] | Wow. This a lot of money, Princess Carolyn. | 好大一笔钱啊 凯洛琳公主 |
[21:11] | That’s not an offer, it’s a phone number! | 这不是我的开价 这是电话号码 |
[21:17] | Can you drive me home? | 你能送我回家吗 |
[21:21] | -Officer, I… -Sir, did this man attack you? | -警官 我… -先生 这位男士是否攻击了你 |
[21:24] | -What? No. -You can tell me if he attacked you. | -什么没有 -如果他攻击了你 请告诉我 |
[21:27] | -Hey! Keep your hands where I can see ’em. -Look, this is all a misunderstanding. | -把手放在我能看见的地方 -这都是个误会 |
[21:31] | I’m just trying to take this kidney back to my mom. | 我只是想把我的肾取回来 给我妈妈用 |
[21:34] | Whitewhale’s got like a hundred of these. He won’t even miss this one. | 白鲸有几百个肾 根本不会在乎这一个 |
[21:37] | Well, aren’t you a little scamp. | 你可真是个小淘气 |
[21:40] | Oh, stop! | 别闹了 |
[21:42] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[21:46] | Armageddon? More like “Arma-gettin’ Away From This Stinky Guy!” | “世界末日” 是这个臭家伙的末日吧 |
[21:51] | What the…? Hey, who’s in my chair? | 什么… 谁坐在我的椅子上 |
[21:54] | Mr. Turteltaub, I thought our meeting was at 9 a.m. | 德特杜巴先生 我记得我们约的是早上9点 |
[21:56] | It appears to be 9:03. – Hello. | -现在已经9点03分了 -你好 |
[21:59] | If you’re serious about negotiating, | 如果你想要认真对待与助理们的谈判 |
[22:01] | it’s imprudent to send the message you don’t respect our time. | 不尊重我们约定的时间 是很鲁莽的行为 |
[22:03] | To start these negotiations on the right foot, | 为了让谈判取得良好的开端 |
[22:05] | I suggest we adjourn for the day and start in earnest tomorrow. | 我建议终止今天的谈判 明天再开始真诚地协商 |
[22:08] | On schedule? | 准时开始 |
[22:11] | -Okay? -Fabulous. Princess Carolyn. | -好吧 -太好了 凯洛琳公主 |
[22:13] | Judah. | 犹大 |
[22:15] | -What the shell was that? -Let the negotiations begin. | -这是什么鬼 -正式开始谈判 |
[22:24] | Todd, I, uh… owe you an apology. | 托德 我欠你一个道歉 |
[22:32] | I know I was hard on you when you were growing up, | 我知道你小时候我对你很严厉 |
[22:35] | but I was trying to protect you. | 但我是想要保护你 |
[22:37] | Nothing came easy for me. | 我的人生从来不容易 |
[22:39] | It took hard work, focus, discipline to get me where I am today. | 我是靠着努力 专心与自律 才走到了今天 |
[22:43] | Things didn’t just work out. | 车到山前不一定会有路 |
[22:45] | But I should have realized: you’re white. | 但我一直忘了 你是白人 |
[22:49] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[22:51] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[22:52] | Do you wanna come say hello? I’m sure she would love to see you. | 去打个招呼吗 她肯定很想见你 |
[22:56] | Well, she has my number. | 她知道我的号码 |
[22:59] | -That’s cold, Todd. -What do you expect? | -这也太薄情了 托德 -不然呢 |
[23:01] | I’m a Chavez, right? | 我是查韦斯家的人啊 |
[23:10] | -Huh? Where am I? -You’re at Partridges, | -我在哪里 -你在鹧鸪疗养院 |
[23:13] | the rehab clinic founded by Danny Bonaduce. | 丹尼·布纳德斯创办的康复中心 |
[23:16] | -What about Pastiches? -I told them I was checking you in here. | -原来那边呢 -我告诉他们我把你送来这边了 |
[23:18] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[23:20] | Those people need me to be an example of success. | 我是他们的成功病例 |
[23:22] | You can’t help anybody else unless you’re honest with yourself. | 不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人 |
[23:25] | -A wise man told me that. -Who? What wise man? | -一位智者曾对我这么说 -谁 什么智者 |
[23:28] | You did. I was being poetic and you ruined it. | 你 我说得这么有诗意 全被你给毁了 |
[23:30] | Well, don’t listen to me. I’m a drunk! | 别听我的 我是个醉鬼 |
[23:32] | Yeah. But the first step is admitting it. | 对 但承认问题是解决问题的第一步 |
[23:34] | You’ve destroyed me. I can never go back to Pastiches now. | 你毁了我 我再也不能回去做医生了 |
[23:38] | My husband will leave me. | 我的丈夫会离开我 |
[23:40] | I promised him I would never drink again after what happened to our daughter. | 我们的女儿出事后 我答应过他再也不喝酒 |
[23:43] | What happened to your daughter? | 你的女儿怎么了 |
[23:45] | You know nothing of my life and you think you know what’s best for me? | 你对我的人生一无所知 却想帮我做决定 |
[23:50] | The only reason I got drunk in the first place | 我重新开始喝酒 |
[23:52] | is because of your contraband vodka! | 都是因为你偷带入院的伏特加 |
[23:54] | -Well, yes, technically, that’s true. -Of course you did this to me. | -理论上说 是的 -你当然会这样对待我 |
[23:57] | Because I cared about you. | 因为我关心你 |
[23:59] | And you ruin people who care about you. | 而你会毁掉每一个关心你的人 |
[24:02] | Well, best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:04] | I want you to remember this, BoJack. I want you to remember what you did to me. | 我希望你记住 波杰克 记住你对我做的事 |
[24:10] | I remember everything. I’m sober now. | 我都记得 我已经戒酒了 |