Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] In my line of work, I meet a lot of big names. 干我们这一行 常常会遇到大明星
[00:11] I’m talking the sexiest guys of the ’90s. Nick Nolte. Mickey Rourke. 比如说90年代最性感的男星 尼克诺特 米基洛克
[00:15] Literally, here we are in the ’90s, 说真的 我们在90年代时
[00:16] and these are the guys we think are sexy, right? 觉得他们是最性感的 对吧
[00:19] And my daughter couldn’t care less. 我女儿却不屑一顾
[00:21] But when I told her I was meeting BoJack Horseman… 但当我说 我会和马男波杰克合作…
[00:24] Do me a favor. Make her day. 帮我个忙 让她开心一下
[00:27] Me? I didn’t ask for this gig. 至于我 我没想接手这份工作
[00:29] Angela Diaz, head of the network, calls me, 是电视台主管安吉拉·迪亚兹联系我
[00:32] working schmuck, Danny Bananas, 工作白痴 丹尼·香蕉
[00:34] and says, “Danny, Herb Kazzaz is leavin’, and I want you to run ‘Horsin’ Around.'” 说 “丹尼 赫布卡扎兹不干了 我希望你接手”鬼马奶爸””
[00:39] So, here’s me, thinking, “What an opportunity 我就想 “真是个好机会
[00:41] to write for the most finely-calibrated ensemble cast on television!” 可以给电视上演员阵容强大的群戏写剧本”
[00:44] It’s like a bowling alley with you people. 跟你们合作简直就像打保龄球
[00:46] Setting up pins and knocking them down. I should be so lucky. 把瓶子竖起来 全部打倒 我也太幸运了
[00:49] I know it’s no secret 大家都清楚
[00:51] that you and Herb had some friction, 你和赫布有过摩擦
[00:52] and he left the show under not-great circumstances. 他离开时闹得不太愉快
[00:55] Now I’m coming at this from a place of: 所以现在我的心态是
[00:57] This is your house, and I’m a guest, all right? 这是你的主场 我是客人
[01:00] The magic of “Horsin’ Around” is not Herb Kazzaz or Danny Bananas. “鬼马奶爸”的魔力 并非来自赫布·卡扎兹或者丹尼·香蕉
[01:03] I know why people buy the Big Mac. I’m not here to change the recipe. 我知道大家为何喜欢巨无霸 我不会随意改变它的配方
[01:07] You’re the special sauce, BoJack. 你就是我们的秘制酱料 波杰克
[01:09] Me? I just wanna be the bun. 至于我 我只想做面包
[01:11] And not even the top or the bottom bun. I’m fine being the middle bun. 甚至不是最顶上或者最下面那块 是中间那块
[01:14] -You already told me this story. -I did? 这个故事你跟我讲过了 -是吗
[01:16] Yeah. Danny. Sharona. The buns. We’ve been over it. 对 丹尼 沙罗娜 面包 我们都聊过了
[01:20] -Well, did I tell you about Gina? -Yes. -吉娜的故事呢 -说过了
[01:22] -And Sarah Lynn? -Multiple times. Yes. -莎拉·琳恩呢 -说了好多次了
[01:25] -What about the time I sneezed on Marisa? -You’ve told me everything. -我在玛丽莎身上打喷嚏那次呢 -都说过了
[01:28] You told me about that dream where you go to a dinner party. 你说了自己总是梦到去参加晚宴
[01:30] I even went down that strange detour with you 我甚至听你讲了
[01:32] about the three-nippled woman in the nudie magazine your uncle showed you. 你叔叔给你看的裸体杂志上的长了三个乳头的女人
[01:35] -Who was she? -I think we’re done here. -她到底是谁 -我觉得治疗结束了
[01:38] -What do you mean, done? -Well, you’ve been here six months. -什么叫结束了 -你在这儿住了六个月
[01:41] It’s time to go home. 该回家了
[02:38] Oh, sorry. Uh, not this way. 抱歉 别走这边
[02:40] My boss is gonna kill me 如果我不把这些花
[02:42] if I don’t deliver these flowers to his mistress. 送给老板的情妇 他会杀死我的
[02:44] Well, we’re filming an episode of “Birthday Dad,” 我们在拍摄电视剧”生日爸爸”
[02:47] and my boss is gonna kill me if I let anyone through. 如果我放人进去 老板会杀死我的
[02:50] Great, when they discover my remains scattered in the bramble of Griffith Park, 他们在格里菲斯公园的荆棘丛里发现我的遗体时
[02:53] my loved ones will take solace knowing I died 至少我的亲人们可以得到些许安慰
[02:56] so they could shoot an episode of “Birthday Dad.” 毕竟我是为了”生日爸爸”的顺利拍摄而死
[02:58] I’m sorry. It’s a really good show! 抱歉 这部剧真的很棒
[03:03] I know I couldn’t always be there for you, birthday-wise, but I’d like to be. 我知道我无法陪伴你度过每个生日 但我希望陪着你
[03:09] I’d like to be your Birthday Dad. 我想做你的生日爸爸
[03:11] You really don’t get it, do you? This is the real world, okay? 你真的不懂 看看现实吧
[03:15] And I’m a career gal. I don’t have time for birthdays. 我是个职场女性 我没空过生日
[03:18] But what about the birthday spirit? 你的生日灵魂呢
[03:20] Everyone knows there’s no such thing. This is the real world. 大家都知道这东西根本不存在 这是现实世界
[03:23] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to drink my coffee. 不好意思 我要喝咖啡了
[03:26] Cut. Let’s move on. 停 这条过了
[03:28] Great take, Melodie. Chills. 好样的 麦乐迪 演得太好了
[03:30] Are we Glenn Close, Jeff Goldblum, Kevin Kline, 我们就像格伦·克洛斯 杰夫·高布伦 凯文·克莱恩
[03:33] and all of the greatest Motown singles collected on one… 以及全部摩城唱片的最佳单曲结合在一起的…
[03:37] – “Big Chills.” -Hot herbal tea? -“大燥” -要热草本茶
[03:39] Yes, that would be… 太好了 我正需要…
[03:41] Got me again, Audrey. 你又整到我了 奥德丽
[03:43] Donna, we’re gonna need another scarf. 唐娜 我们要换一条围巾
[03:45] Am I crazy, or has the crew turned on you? 是我疯了 还是整个剧组都在跟你作对
[03:47] No, what they’re turned onto is hating me… 不 他们只是在记恨我…
[03:50] on account of I cheated on Pickles. 因为我背叛酸黄瓜的事
[03:52] Ever since the story went viral, 这新闻上了热搜以后
[03:53] the public has really mashed the thumbs down on old Peanurino. 公众对老花生的看法一落千丈
[03:57] -Especially young women. -Oh, no! -尤其是年轻女性 -糟糕
[03:59] “Especially Young Women” is one of our show’s eight target demos. “尤其是年轻女性” 是我们剧的八个目标观众群之一
[04:02] We gotta juice your Q! 我们得挽救你的名声
[04:04] Right now, the only juice I’m interested in is Pickles’ juice 我现在只想挽救和酸黄瓜的关系
[04:07] and making things kosher between us, which is a task I relish. 让我们重回正轨 这才是我最关心的
[04:11] -So, you wanna have sex with me? -Yes. -你想和我上床 -对
[04:13] And your fiancé is gonna be in there watching, or… 你的未婚夫会在旁边看着…
[04:15] Oh, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding. 不 你误会了
[04:17] This is not a fetish-based cuckolding scenario. 我们没有那种奇怪的癖好
[04:20] He had sex with his ex, so to level the playing field now, we have to boink, 他和前妻上床了 为了扯平 我必须和你上床
[04:24] so Mister and I can be even and everything can go back to normal. 这样就能两不相欠 一切就能回归正常
[04:26] You understand? 明白了吗
[04:27] Not really, but I get to have sex with you? 不大明白 但我能和你上床对吧
[04:29] -Yeah. -Correct. -对 -是的
[04:30] Then, cool. I’m in. 那就行 我加入
[04:32] -But what about your reputation? -I’m not too worried about it. -你的名声怎么办 -我不太在乎
[04:35] I feel like people generally want to like me. 大家通常都喜欢我
[04:38] And if I just don’t do anything, eventually, the universe will realign 如果我什么都不做 宇宙终会回到正轨
[04:41] and the public will go back to loving me again. 公众会再次爱上我
[04:48] -Mm, thanks for making breakfast. -Thanks for calling it breakfast. -谢谢你的早饭 -谢谢你管它叫早饭
[04:51] Not everyone appreciates the subtle art of the crispy oatmeal. 不是每个人都懂得欣赏脆皮燕麦的艺术
[04:54] -Are you starting your memoir today? -That was the plan. -你今天要开始写回忆录了吗 -是这么打算的
[04:57] But I got these dishes now. That’ll take all morning. 但我得洗盘子 这得要一早上
[04:59] And once the morning’s over, basically the whole day is shot, you know? 早上一过去 这一天基本也就结束了
[05:02] Better to start clean tomorrow. 还是明天重新开始吧
[05:03] Look, I know it’s hard to start a new thing, 我知道开始一个新计划很难
[05:05] but the hardest part is starting. 但万事开头难
[05:08] You’re right. 你说得对
[05:09] Also, I’m a freelance cameraman who pays child support, 而且 我是个要付抚养费的自由摄影师
[05:12] so I’d encourage you to get an advance. 所以你该尽量先拿到预付款
[05:18] Hey, uh, guys? Uh, excuse me, everyone? 各位 我来说两句
[05:20] I just wanted to raise a non-alcoholic toast to Denise. 我想为丹妮丝敬一杯非酒精饮料
[05:26] Ow! My gluten intolerance! 我有麸质不耐受
[05:28] We’ve all been through so much together, and it’s never easy to say goodbye. 我们一起经历了那么多 告别并不容易
[05:32] Remember when Doug left? 记得道格离开的时候吗
[05:34] Or Jameson? 还有詹姆森
[05:36] Or sweet, sweet Bongo? 还有最可爱的邦戈
[05:37] -Sorry, who are we talking about? -To Denise! -抱歉 我们到底在聊谁 -敬丹妮丝
[05:40] Denise! 敬丹妮丝
[05:43] I didn’t realize we’re the last of our original group. 我都没意识到最初的小组就剩我们两个了
[05:45] -God, we had some good times, huh? -I mean, no, mostly. -我们共度的时光多么美好啊 -大部分并不美好
[05:49] -Yeah. But you’re ready, right? -Ready or not, here I go. -但你准备好了 对吧 -不管有没有准备好 我这就走了
[05:53] Yeah, you’re ready. 你准备好了
[05:54] Have you given any thought to what we discussed yesterday? 你有没有考虑过我们昨天讨论的事
[05:57] About you transitioning to a version of yourself that is no longer here? 让你转变成搬出这里的自己
[06:00] I don’t know. Things are kinda working for me. 我不知道 冠军医生 我在这边住得挺好
[06:02] Staying out of trouble, got the fancy room, 远离麻烦 住着高级客房
[06:04] finally perfected my egg-white omelet order. 终于做出了完美的煎蛋白卷
[06:06] The secret is egg yellows. I might do another six weeks. 秘诀在于蛋黄 我可能会再住六个星期
[06:09] You’ve already re-upped three times. 你已经续期三次了
[06:11] This place is for people in crisis. 这里是为危机中的人准备的
[06:13] In crisis of being too cool, maybe. Right, Karmen? 我们的危机也许就是太酷了 对吧 卡门
[06:16] -I-If I say yes, I can see my baby? -Karmen, no. -如果我说是 能让我见我的孩子吗 -不行 卡门
[06:21] You sold your baby to a den of leeches to pay for crack. 你把孩子卖给一群水蛭换钱买毒品了
[06:23] -The leeches have your baby now. -Oh, yeah. -你的孩子在水蛭手上 -对
[06:27] Ah. Classic Karm. 卡门总是这样
[06:28] It’s natural to be hesitant. 犹豫是很正常的
[06:30] When I first checked out of rehab, I was terrified. 第一次离开疗养院时 我手足无措
[06:33] I knew a single drop of alcohol would send me down a ruinous path. 我知道只要一滴酒精 就能把我送上毁灭之路
[06:37] -But I found my way. -Found your way back to rehab. -但我找到了正路 -回到了疗养院
[06:39] -Ah, I’ll miss our little comedy routines. -“Our?” -我会想念我们的小玩笑 -“我们的”
[06:42] A lot of people leave this place, 说实话 很多人出院时
[06:44] and I think, “They’re not gonna make it.” Like Denise, for example. 我都会觉得”他们不会成功的” 比如丹妮丝
[06:48] But you? You’ve done the work, and you’re ready. 但你呢 你竭尽所能 你已经准备好了
[06:51] You’re a special case, BoJack. 你很特别 波杰克
[06:53] -I am? -Of course you are. -是吗 -当然
[06:59] Oh, boy, did he do a number on you. 天啊 他真的伤到你了
[07:04] He was actually very nice. You know, I want things to be easy on set. 他人挺好的 我希望片场保持轻松的气氛
[07:07] And I think Danny represents a fresh start. 我觉得丹尼代表着一个全新的开始
[07:09] -Is that why you got Herb fired? -Hey, I’m not the one who… -所以你才害赫布被开除 -不是我让他…
[07:12] I can’t do your hair if you’re gonna move your head so much. 你头别乱动 我没办法帮你做头发
[07:15] There was nothing I could do about Herb. 对于赫布的离开 我无能为力
[07:16] If it wasn’t for me, they would’ve canceled the whole show. 要不是我 他们早就把这部剧砍掉了
[07:19] And then where would you go? 那你该怎么办
[07:20] Who’s gonna hire a hair and makeup lady with shaky hands? 谁会雇一个手这么抖的发型师
[07:22] -My hands only shake when I don’t drink. -Be sure to put that on your résumé. -我只有不喝酒的时候才会手抖 -对 记得把这个写在简历上
[07:26] You’re just bitter because I’m the only person who can drink as much as you do. 你这么刻薄只是因为 只有我拥有和你一样的酒量
[07:36] …Ruthie! 露西
[07:37] Here comes the airplane… 小飞机来了…
[07:39] Oh, a kerfuffle! 发生了骚乱
[07:43] Hey! What’s going on out there? 外面怎么回事
[07:45] An ice cream truck crashed into the root beer factory! 一辆冰激凌车冲进了沙士工厂
[07:48] Oh, sounds like a delicious disaster. 听起来是个美味的意外
[07:51] -Five people are dead! -Oh, no! -死了五个人 -不
[07:54] And there’s worse to come, 情况还在恶化
[07:55] unless somebody can slurp up all that ice cream! 除非有人能吞下所有的冰激凌
[07:59] Oh, I’d love to help slurp, but I just started a new nannying job. 我很想帮忙 但我刚开始做保姆
[08:04] I don’t care! 我不在乎
[08:11] Wow, BoJack leaving rehab. 波杰克离开疗养院
[08:14] Truly the end of an era. 真是一个时代的终结啊
[08:16] Sobby Bobby. Gonna miss your excessive crying. 痛哭的鲍比 我会想念哭个不停的你
[08:19] Can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[08:20] Last time I’m gonna stop at this vending machine. 这是我最后一次站在这台自动售货机前了
[08:23] What do you say, B-7? One more hike down Funyun Canyon? B7 你怎么说 再去洋葱圈峡谷逛一圈
[08:32] Oh, wow. Hello, the public. 你们好 公众
[08:35] Didn’t think I’d have to address this so quickly, but I am not ashamed. 没想到这么快就会接受采访 但我并不感到羞愧
[08:37] -Yes, I, BoJack Horseman, went to rehab… -Uh, keep it moving. -没错 我 马男波杰克 进了疗养… -别挡路
[08:41] We wanna get a clean shot 别挡住我们拍摄
[08:42] for when Gen Z pop superstar/fashion disrupter Joey Pogo shows up. 95后歌坛巨星及时尚颠覆者 乔伊·波哥
[08:48] -Joey Pogo? -Yeah, he’s checking in today. -乔伊波哥 -对 他今天入院
[08:50] -We heard he’s gettin’ the fancy room. -Fancy room? -听说他会入住高级病房 -高级病房
[08:54] He’s gettin’ the fancy room. 他会入住高级病房
[08:57] -It’s time to go home. -What? -该回家了 -什么
[09:00] Ready or not. 不管你是否准备好
[09:01] I got the fancy room. 我住着高级病房
[09:04] He’s gettin’ the fancy room. 他会入住高级病房
[09:07] You’re a special case, BoJack. 你很特别 波杰克
[09:10] Stay cool, man. Have a good summer. 别激动 祝你夏天愉快
[09:13] What does it all mean? 这一切意味着什么
[09:15] Sounds like they’re kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo. 他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
[09:18] Sounds like they’re kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo. 他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
[09:23] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[09:24] I think they’re kicking me out to make room for Joey Pogo. 他们把我赶出来 是为了给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
[09:28] I just feel like if I knew the source of my addiction, 我觉得只要找到我酒瘾的根源
[09:32] everything else would just click together. 一切都能迎刃而解
[09:34] -Playtime’s over. -BoJack! -休息时间结束 -波杰克
[09:35] -What the hell? This is my time. -Shut up, Brad. -什么鬼 现在是我的治疗时间 -闭嘴 布拉德
[09:38] The source of your addiction 大家都知道你酒瘾的根源
[09:40] is wanting to impress your old babysitter who stole beer from your parents’ fridge. 是想取悦那个从你爸妈冰箱里偷啤酒喝的保姆
[09:43] She’s dead. You’re free. 她已经死了 你解脱了
[09:44] No, that’s not… 不 不是的…
[09:46] I thought you were checking out. 你不是出院了吗
[09:48] -Oh, you would love that, wouldn’t you? -Yes. I’ve been very clear on that matter. -你很希望我出院 是吧 -没错 我说得很清楚了
[09:54] Well, check this out. 那你听听这个
[09:55] BoHo go bye… BoHo go bye-bye for… 波波和… 波波和…
[10:00] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[10:01] I think he’s trying to get out a zinger. We better let him finish. 他想说出一句妙语 让他说完吧
[10:04] You have to imagine that I just said it. 假装这是我第一次说
[10:06] It’s only funny if it feels extemporaneous. 第二遍就不好笑了
[10:08] Don’t waste your breath setting it up, just say the thing. 别浪费时间铺垫了 快说吧
[10:11] -Why don’t you start over? -Check this out. -从头开始吧 -那你听听这个
[10:13] BoHo go bye-bye for JoJo Pogo? 波波和乔乔说拜拜
[10:16] That’s a no-go, bro. 回去歇歇吧 弟弟
[10:19] Worth it. 值了
[10:22] I’m sorry. Please, go around. 抱歉 请绕行
[10:25] I worked on it all night. The thing that’s gonna save your career. 我研究了一整晚 终于找到了拯救你演艺生涯的办法
[10:30] -What is it? -It’s a meme! For posting online! -这是什么 -一张表清包 发到网上肯定火
[10:34] Teacher gave you too much homework? “Sad Dog!” 老师布置了太多作业 “悲伤狗”
[10:36] Your favorite sports outfit lost the match? “Sad Dog!” 你最爱的运动队输球了 “悲伤狗”
[10:39] People are gonna love it. And that love will transfer to you. 大家肯定会喜欢它 还会把对它的喜爱转移到你身上
[10:42] But I’m not a sad dog. I’m a happy dog. Everyone knows that. 但我没有不开心 我是一只开心狗 大家都知道
[10:45] So, it needs some massaging. 那就给它润色一下
[10:47] Hold on, I gotta take this. 等一下 接个电话
[10:48] Conversation over? “Sad Dog!” See how easy it is? 这就不聊了 “悲伤狗” 多好用
[10:51] Pickles! How was your date with Carl? 酸黄瓜 和卡尔的约会怎么样
[10:54] I don’t know, Mister. 我也说不准 先生
[10:55] The sex was good, like, really good, but I didn’t feel an emotional connection. 他的活很好 非常好 但没什么感情感情
[11:00] Don’t beat yourself up about that. You just met the guy. 别这么着急 你们才刚认识
[11:02] But part of the betrayal of you sleeping with Diane 但你和戴安出轨的伤人之处就包括
[11:05] is the fact that you share an intimate history. 你们有过亲密关系
[11:07] If we’re really trying to even things out, I don’t think Carl counts. 如果真的要扯平 卡尔这次不能算
[11:12] Okay, well, then I guess you’ll just have to keep having sex with people 那你只能继续找别人上床
[11:15] until you find someone with whom you have an emotional connection. 直到找到一个和你情意相通的人
[11:18] That might be a lot of guys, 那可能要试很多人
[11:20] but if that’s what it’s gonna take to save our marriage, 但如果这是拯救我们婚姻的唯一办法
[11:23] I will keep riding the express train to bone-town until that happens. 我会继续乘着性爱列车 直到找到那个男人
[11:28] That’s my girl. 好姑娘
[11:29] Oh! Thank you. 谢谢
[11:32] …Hello? 你好
[11:33] Hey, it’s Diane. 我是戴安
[11:34] Oh, yes, I thought I heard retired dads in the distance, 怪不得我听到远处有退休的老爹
[11:37] praising the ’95 Chicago Bulls. 在赞美95年的芝加哥公牛队
[11:39] Maybe you could give me some advice. I’m writing a new book, 我想听听你的建议 我在写一本新书
[11:41] but I shouldn’t even get started until I sell it to a publisher, right? 但应该先找到出版商再动笔吧
[11:45] -What is it? -I’m still in the loose idea phase. -是什么书 -目前还只有一个雏形
[11:47] Half essay, half memoir. 半散文 半回忆录
[11:49] The working title is, 暂定名是
[11:50] “One Last Thing, and Then I Swear to God I’ll Shut Up About This Forever: “再说一件事 我保证会闭嘴
[11:54] A Definitive Retrospective of the Choices We Make, 关于我们的选择 伤害的人 去过的地方的
[11:57] People We Hurt, The Places We Go: Part One.” 最后反思 第一部”
[12:01] How could it be part one if it’s definitive? I’m getting another call. 等等 最后反思怎么还会是第一部 又有电话打进来了
[12:04] Hello? 你好
[12:05] Hi, while you were blabbering on, 你在滔滔不绝的时候
[12:07] I had our lit assistant take care of everything. 我让超棒的助理把问题都解决了
[12:09] A navel-gazey book of observations. Sounds fun. 一部以自我为中心的社会观察书籍 听起来很有趣
[12:13] -No, I… -I sold it. You have six months. -不 我… -卖出去了 六个月后交稿
[12:14] Enjoy the process. 创作愉快
[12:25] What happened? You’re packing your things backwards. 什么情况 你又把行李箱里的东西拿出来了
[12:27] What happened is you said I was special. 情况就是 你说我是特别的
[12:29] You gave a whole spiel, just trying to get rid of me 巧言佞色地哄骗我 只为了把我赶出去
[12:31] to make room for a high-profile new client. 给新的名人客户腾地方
[12:33] I thought we’d made strides on your jealousy issues. 我以为我们已经改善了你的易妒体质
[12:36] And also, it’s pronounced “shpeel.” 还有 应该是巧言令色
[12:37] I’m not jealous! And I’ve definitely seen it written out as “spiel.” 我没有嫉妒 我绝对在书上看到过”巧言佞色”
[12:40] I think it’s spelled “spiel,” but it’s pronounced “shpeel.” 它大概写作”巧言佞色” 读作”巧言令色”吧
[12:43] Not now, Joey Pogo. 没你说话的份 乔伊·波哥
[12:45] I’m sorry, am I interrupting? I was told I was in the fancy room? 对不起 打扰你们了吗 他们说我住在高级病房
[12:48] We’re moving some things around. Uh, maybe you could come back tomorrow? 我们还在整理房间 你可以明天再来吗
[12:51] Oh, tomorrow is jammed. 明天安排不过来
[12:52] I’m shootin’ a video for my new single, “Lace Up,” 我要给新单曲”绑紧鞋带” 拍摄MV
[12:55] which is spon-con for my sneaker collab with Mister Pibb. 它是我和皮勃先生的联名鞋的广告歌
[12:58] -Could we just do it now, real quick? -You wanna do rehab real quick? -今天能做完疗程吗 -你想马上做完疗程
[13:01] Life is precious. God is religious, or merely the idea of human connection. 生命很宝贵 上帝很神圣 也可能仅仅是人类情感的产物
[13:04] Don’t do drugs. Say you’re sorry. 别嗑药 快道歉
[13:06] Powerful stuff. Feels like I just got a new lease on life. 你的话语很有力量 我的人生仿佛焕然一新了
[13:09] Stay cool, bro. Don’t ever change. 好样的 兄弟 不要改变自己
[13:11] That’s the problem. When you say it in here, it all sounds easy. 这就是问题所在 在康复中心里说这种大道理很轻松
[13:14] But I know that out there, it’s hard and confusing. 但外面的世界复杂又难搞
[13:16] -And it’s just… I-I don’t… -But you’re not alone. -而且…我不能… -但你并不孤单
[13:19] You have a wonderful support system. 你有一群出色的帮手
[13:21] Think of all your amazing friends, just waiting to love you as you love them. 想想你了不起的朋友们 他们都等着回应你的爱
[13:30] Todd’s phone. What if Todd was one of us? 托德的手机 万一我们中有一个是托德呢
[13:32] Um, okay. Is Todd there? 好吧 托德在吗
[13:34] Please hold for the next available Todd. 请稍等 马上转接下一个有空的托德
[13:36] Okay. 好吧
[13:37] ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd ♪ ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
[13:40] ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, To-Todd ♪ ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
[13:42] ♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd Todd, Todd, Todd ♪ ♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
[13:45] -Hey, buddy. -Hey, listen, I’m… -兄弟 -听着 我…
[13:46] You’re probably wondering about Georgette, 你可能会对乔奇特感到好奇
[13:48] -the newest member of Team Chavez. -Nope. -她是查韦斯团队的最新成员 -没有
[13:51] Since I’ve started taking care of Ruthie full-time, 因为我开始全职照顾露西
[13:54] that hasn’t given me a lot of time for regular Todd business, 我就没有多少时间去做 托德平常做的那些事了
[13:57] and stuff’s been falling through the cracks. 事业都荒废了
[13:59] So, you hired an assistant? 所以你雇了一个助理
[14:01] Well, yes, but assistants are like Deadpool movies. 对 但助理就像”死侍”电影
[14:03] I couldn’t just stop at one, even though I probably should have. 尽管一个就够了 但我就是欲罢不能
[14:07] Now I have 12. 现在我有12个助理
[14:10] You hired 12 assistants? To assist you? 你雇了12个助理辅助你
[14:12] Yep, I’ve got Bella trying out new goofy dances, 对 贝拉负责研究新的沙雕舞步
[14:16] Pedro’s monitoring all the Five Guys franchises 佩德罗负责监视每一家五人快餐店
[14:19] to make sure each one has the right number of guys, 确保店里的人数正确
[14:22] and Silvia’s in charge of checking… 西尔维娅每过15分钟…
[14:25] -All About That Ace every 15 minutes. -What is “All About That Ace?” -就查看一次无性之友 -无性之友是什么
[14:29] My asexual dating app. I think I might be the only one on it. 我的无性恋约会软件 除了我好像没有别的用户
[14:32] …But another ace could join any day now. 但其他无性恋者随时可能加入
[14:35] And when that happens, two of a kind. 到时候我们就能成双成对了
[14:37] Well, I guess that makes about as much sense as the rest of it. 和你之前说的所有事一样合理
[14:40] Listen, um, I might be getting out of rehab soon… 听着 我可能很快就会出院…
[14:43] BoJack, that’s fantastic! 波杰克 太棒了
[14:45] …and I wanted to talk to you because I, uh… 我想跟你聊聊 因为我…
[14:51] can’t do this by myself. 我一个人做不到
[14:54] Hey, I got you, buddy. You just wait one jiffy. 有我呢 兄弟 你等一小会儿
[15:06] I’m Casey, the assistant. Todd hired me to be your friend. 你好 我是助理凯茜 托德请我来做你的朋友
[15:09] Okay, that’s, uh, you know… I think I’m good. Thank you. 好吧 还是不用了 谢谢
[15:11] He said I would be perfect for you because you could be mean to me 他说我会是你最完美的朋友 因为你可以随便呵斥我
[15:14] and you wouldn’t feel bad because you’re paying me. 而且不用内疚 因为你是我老板
[15:16] Okay, well, that’s kind of thoughtful. 好吧 想得还挺周到
[15:19] I’m a very good assistant, and I can be very discreet, whatever you need. 我是个非常优秀的助理 做事滴水不漏 有要求尽管提
[15:22] Marc Cherry used to dress me in the outfit Natalie Wood drowned in 马克切利曾经让我穿上娜塔莉·伍德溺亡时穿的衣服
[15:25] and scream at me for hours on end. 然后冲我吼了数小时
[15:27] It was very therapeutic for him, and I didn’t mind 这样可以治愈他的心灵 而且我并不介意
[15:30] because he wasn’t screaming at me, he was screaming at death. 因为他并不是在对我大喊大叫 而是在对死亡怒吼
[15:32] Stars really are just like us, huh? 明星都是我们这样的 是吧
[15:34] -Do you mind if I have a sip? -Don’t drink that! -我可以喝一口吗 -别喝
[15:36] Right, of course. I must earn hydration. So sorry. 当然 不好好工作就不能喝水 真抱歉
[15:39] No, it’s just… That’s vodka. 不 是因为… 那是伏特加
[15:41] You think it’s a good idea to keep a bottle of vodka in rehab? 你觉得带伏特加进康复中心 是个好主意吗
[15:45] Because it is if you think it is. 如果你觉得是 那就是
[15:47] It’s not for drinking. 不是用来喝的
[15:48] I just, I… I don’t know why I keep it. As a reminder, I guess. 我… 我也不知道为什么要带着它 可能是为了提醒自己吧
[15:53] Of what? 提醒什么
[15:55] Sarah Lynn? 莎拉·琳恩
[15:57] Sarah Lynn? 莎拉·琳恩
[15:59] Sarah Lynn! 莎拉·琳恩
[16:00] -What? -Are you almost done? -什么 -你能快点吗
[16:01] I need Sharona to work that magic on her mane man. 我需要沙罗娜在马男主角头上施展魔法
[16:04] Yeah, I’ll get to you in a minute. Cool your jets. 马上就到你了 别着急
[16:07] Why can’t you do this in Sarah Lynn’s dressing room? 你们为何不能去莎拉·琳恩的化妆间
[16:09] My stepdad’s in there, and he’s being weird. 我继父在里面 他举止很怪异
[16:11] -Why is that my problem? -We appreciate your hospitality. -这关我什么事 -感谢你的好客
[16:14] Hey, BoJack, what do you think of the new guy? 波杰克 你觉得新来的怎么样
[16:16] Danny? Yeah, he’s okay. Right? 丹尼吗 他还不错 对吧
[16:18] -I miss Herb. -We all do, sweetie. -我想念赫布 -我们都想他 亲爱的
[16:20] Herb. Danny. What difference does it make? We got a job to do, right? 赫布 丹尼 有什么区别 我们必须完成工作
[16:23] I’m just saying I miss him. 我只是说 我想他了
[16:25] And I’m just saying it’s not my fault he got fired. 我只是说 他被解雇不是我的错
[16:27] -I dunno why you’re complaining to me. -I’m sorry. -你干嘛要跟我抱怨 -抱歉
[16:29] Nobody said it was your fault. 没人说那是你的错
[16:31] I actually think Danny represents an opportunity. 我觉得丹尼代表着一个机会
[16:33] For a new beginning. 重新开始的机会
[16:34] You don’t think it feels weird to do the show without Herb? 你不觉得没有赫布在片场感觉很奇怪吗
[16:38] If Herb really cared about the show, maybe he shouldn’t have… 如果赫布真的在乎这部剧 也许他就不该…
[16:41] What? Been gay? 什么 弯了
[16:42] No, that’s not… Obviously… 不 不是… 很显然…
[16:44] -I put my ass on the line for you people. -Ugh. BoJack. -我为你们赌上了一切 -波杰克
[16:46] Do you know how lucky we are to have this? Herb was gonna throw that all away. 知道我们还能继续拍摄有多幸运吗 赫布准备终结这部剧
[16:49] I made the tough choice. What did you do? 我做了一个艰难的抉择 你呢
[16:51] -I… I don’t know. -BoJack, she’s ten! -我不知道 -波杰克 她才十岁
[16:55] Yeah, which is basically an adult in Hollywood years. 对 在好莱坞她已经是成年人了
[16:57] I’m trying to make this situation work. Enjoy my dressing room. 我在努力让剧组继续运转下去 好好享用我的化妆间吧
[16:59] Hey, I know you feel shitty, but don’t take it out on a little girl. 我知道你不爽 但别朝一个小姑娘发脾气
[17:04] I don’t feel shitty, I feel great! 才不是 我感觉棒极了
[17:10] Okay. You know why this is here, Casey? 好吧 知道它为什么在这里吗
[17:13] It’s because I think I’m special and the rules don’t apply to me. 因为我觉得我很特别 规则无法束缚我
[17:16] And I keep thinking that over and over again. 我总是一遍遍地想起这件事
[17:18] -Well, you are special. -No, shut up. -你确实很特别 -不 闭嘴
[17:20] …That’s the problem. I’m an asshole. 这就是问题所在 我是个混蛋
[17:23] All your bosses are assholes. And people like you indulge us. 你的老板们都是混蛋 但你们纵容我们
[17:26] And you soothe our egos, and you let us abuse you. 让我们变得自大 任我们虐待
[17:28] -You’re right, I’m terrible. -No, God damn it. That’s not my point. -没错 我真糟糕 -不 该死的 我想说的不是这个
[17:31] Have some respect for yourself. 有点自尊好不好
[17:33] Okay, sorry. I’m just happy to be a part of things. 抱歉 我只是很高兴能参与你们的工作
[17:36] Yeah, and that’s how they get you. 对 他们就是靠这个利用了你
[17:39] I’m sorry. It’s not your fault. 抱歉 这不是你的错
[17:42] Can you run downstairs and grab me some Funyuns? 你能下楼帮我买包洋葱圈吗
[17:45] -Mm… No. -What do you mean, no? -不能 -什么叫不能
[17:50] I don’t know. I’m not going to do that. 不知道 我不要那么做
[17:53] -Uh, what’s happening? -There’s an “I” in assistants. -什么情况 -助理也有自我
[17:57] And this time, the “I” is us. 这一次 这不光是我一个人
[18:00] I like your energy, but what? 我喜欢你的态度 但是搞什么
[18:03] And lo and behold, my sandwich has onions… 你瞧瞧 我的三明治里有洋葱…
[18:06] when I specifically meant to tell you I didn’t want onions. 我特地说了不要洋葱的
[18:10] Where are you going? 你去哪里
[18:11] So, this lawyer’s got attitude. 这个律师很有性格
[18:13] And that attitude? Autism. 什么性格 自闭
[18:16] I don’t understand, why is this person moving now? 我不懂 这个人为什么要走
[18:19] Wait! What’s goin’ on? 等等 这是什么情况
[18:20] The Hollywoo Assistants are unionizing. This is a walk-out. 好莱无的助理们团结了起来 这是一场罢工
[18:24] No! I’ve grown too dependent on you! 不 我已经对你们产生了依赖
[18:26] I can’t perform basic Todd functions anymore! 我再也无法维持托德的日常运转了
[18:28] I’m like a toddler, but a Todd version. A Toddler! 我就像是个长得像托德的婴儿 托儿
[18:36] I know you got a job to do, but is there any way… 我知道你有令在身…
[18:38] ……Joey Pogo could get through? 但能不能让乔伊·波哥过一下
[18:41] Just got out of rehab, I’m trying to get home. 我刚从康复中心出来 准备回家
[18:42] Knock yourself out. 随便你
[18:45] Don’t die on me, Ileanna. Not on your birthday, of all days! 别死在我眼前 伊莲娜 今天可是你的生日啊
[18:49] Year after year, the only thing I wished for was a dad. 每年 我的生日愿望都是能有个爸爸
[18:53] And now you’re here, and it’s like… 现在有了你 感觉就像…
[18:55] paging Doctor Birthday! 呼叫生日医生
[18:58] But if you just told me your wish, that means it won’t come true! 愿望说出来就不灵了
[19:00] You really don’t get it, do you? It already has. 你还不懂吗 我的愿望已经实现了
[19:06] I love you, Birthday Eric. 我爱你 生日艾瑞克
[19:08] No. Birthday Dad. 不 生日爸爸
[19:13] And cut. 停
[19:15] Wow, Melodie. 麦乐迪
[19:16] Are you Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Lady Ga… 你是珍妮·盖诺 朱迪·加兰 芭芭拉·史翠珊 嘎嘎…
[19:19] Drop dead. 去死吧
[19:21] Star is Born. “一个明星的诞生”
[19:25] Ah! Buddy, what the hell are you doing? Get out of the way! 伙计 你在干什么 快让开
[19:28] I saw the whole thing. 我目击了全程
[19:30] Mr. Peanutbutter said, “I’m a sad dog,” and jumped right in front of the car. 花生酱先生说 “伤心狗” 然后跳到了车前
[19:34] I think he’s a really sad dog, you guys. You know, like the meme. 我觉得他是一只伤心的狗狗 就像那个表情包
[19:37] Oh, my God, I had no idea. 天啊 我不知道
[19:40] Mr. Peanutbutter, life is precious. That’s something you hear a lot in rehab. 花生酱先生 生命很宝贵 这话你在康复中心经常能听到
[19:44] Hey, why’d you try to kill yourself, you stupid idiot? 你为什么要自杀啊 你这个白痴
[19:46] I’m no psychiatrist, 我不是什么心理学家
[19:48] but it’s probably because he’s such a sad dog! 但这可能是因为狗狗太伤心了
[19:51] Mr. Peanutbutter, 花生酱先生
[19:52] we didn’t realize you have a mental illness. 我们不知道你有心理疾病
[19:55] Thank you for getting the word out about depression. 谢谢你为抑郁症发声
[19:57] You are truly a hero for destigmatizing this all-too-common affliction. 你为这种常见的病症正名 你是个英雄
[20:02] Yes, a hero! 对 英雄
[20:04] And to see more of this hero in action, 请多多关注这位英雄的作品
[20:06] tune in to “Birthday Dad” this spring on MBN! 记得明年春天收看 MBN台的”生日爸爸”
[20:10] Mr. Peanutbutter, I think I sing for everyone when I say… 花生酱先生 我的歌声代表了大家的心声…
[20:14] ♪ Don’t hurt yourself, we love you ♪ ♪ 不要伤害自己 我们爱你 ♪
[20:19] Oh, so I guess this all worked out. 看来一切都柳暗花明了
[20:23] Depressingly, that is. 以一种让人抑郁的方式
[20:30] I saw your new assistant leave. Why aren’t you packed? 我看到新助理离开了 你还没打包行李
[20:32] I can’t. Please don’t make me. 冠军医生 我做不到 别逼我
[20:34] -You don’t know what I’m like out there. -Let’s find out. -你不知道我在外面是什么样的 -不试试怎么知道
[20:36] -Hey, that’s… -I won’t coddle this anymore. -不要… -我不会在纵容你了
[20:38] You’re scared? Good. Go to AA meetings. Go to a psychiatrist. 你害怕吗 很好 去参加戒酒互助会 去找心理医生
[20:41] But what pisses me off 让我不爽的是
[20:43] is when you take a bed that someone else could be using to get better. 你占用了需要治疗的人的床位
[20:46] Isn’t it possible I’m one of those people 我会不会是那种
[20:48] that would benefit from staying here indefinitely? 需要永久住在这里的人
[20:50] No. You’re not that special. 不 你没有那么特别
[20:52] And you don’t belong here anymore. Pack your things. 你不属于这里了 快打包吧
[20:56] Don’t belong here, huh? 不属于这里
[21:03] God, what am I doing? 天啊 我在做什么
[21:10] No! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. 不 该死
[21:18] Nobody drink any water! 大家都别喝水
[21:29] Wow, look at you go. 瞧瞧你
[21:30] -You can’t look at it yet! -Okay, okay! -你还不能看 -好的
[21:32] Sorry. I was just kind of in it, you know? 抱歉 我有点太投入了
[21:34] Yeah? It’s going good? 是吗 写得顺利吗
[21:36] Yeah, you were right. Once I got started, it was easy. 你说得对 一旦开了头 后面就很轻松了
[21:39] So much of my career has been writing for and about other people, 我以前一直在写别人的故事
[21:43] and how terrible everything is. 写这个世界有多糟糕
[21:44] It’s actually really refreshing to just focus on myself, you know? 挖掘自己的内心 对我来说是一种新鲜的体验
[21:47] Well, I don’t want to interrupt your flow. Please, write on. 我不想打断你的思路 请你继续吧
[22:00] Oh, this is a fine how do you do. 他可真会开场
[22:02] Brad was like, “It’s difficult to have a hot name, but not be that hot.” 布拉德说”有着帅哥的名字 却长得不那么帅 真的很烦恼”
[22:07] Can you believe that? He’s extremely attractive, no? 你敢相信吗 他超帅的好吗
[22:09] -I don’t… -And honestly, is Brad a hot name? -我不… -老实说 布拉德是帅哥的名字吗
[22:12] Brad Pitt, yes. 当然 有布拉德·皮特
[22:14] But like, name one other handsome Brad. 但你能再说出一个帅气的布拉德吗
[22:17] -Bradley Cooper. -Damn it! -布拉德利·库珀 -该死
[22:18] Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. That was vodka you drank, not water. 冠军医生 很抱歉 你喝的是伏特加 不是水
[22:24] -Jesus. -♪ I’m drunk! ♪ -老天啊 -♪ 我醉了 ♪
[22:28] Shh! Shut up. If anyone hears you, there’s gonna be… 闭嘴 如果被人听到 就…
[22:30] I forgot how fun this is. 我都忘了喝酒有多好玩
[22:32] Just settle down, okay? 安分点 好吗
[22:34] You’re gonna spend the night here and sober up. 你今晚就睡在这儿 好好醒酒
[22:36] Oh, so it’s easy to be sober all the sudden. 你觉得醒酒这么简单吗
[22:39] Look who thinks it’s easy sober, hmm? 你也不看看自己
[22:42] Shh! Doctor Champ! 冠军医生
[22:43] It’s so easy. Everything, very easy. 好简单 一切都好简单
[22:52] Hey, Horse. 你好 马哥
[22:57] Bad news about the Manzanita lawsuit. You think he’ll settle? 曼扎尼塔的案子不大顺利 他愿意和解吗
[23:00] Settle? Manzanita? 和解 曼扎尼塔
[23:01] I’d say that’s about as likely as my daughter Sabrina skipping school 你还不如说我的女儿赛宾娜翘了课
[23:05] and sneaking into the office with me in my work luggage! 藏在我的工作皮箱里溜进办公室
[23:11] Cut! 停
[23:14] Listen, you’re doing great. Slight change of plans, though. 你演得很棒 不过计划有一点小变化
[23:16] Sarah Lynn had to go home early. So, we need to change the episode 莎拉·琳恩要提前回家 我们要改一下剧本
[23:19] to being about you not bringing Sabrina to the office. 改成你不带赛宾娜去办公室
[23:22] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[23:23] Uh, only reason I’m telling you this is you’re my main guy here, 我告诉你这些是因为你是主演
[23:27] and I know you want what’s best for everyone. 而且我知道你为所有人着想
[23:29] -Of course. -Sarah Lynn got her hands on some alcohol. -当然 -莎拉·琳恩喝了一点酒
[23:32] -Oh, my God. -Her mother is apoplectic. -天啊 -她妈妈怒不可遏
[23:34] She wants to sue. 她想起诉我们
[23:35] I think it’s just big talk, but someone needs to be held accountable. 我觉得她只是在虚张声势 但必须有人为这件事负责
[23:39] And as the guys in charge here, 作为这里的领导
[23:41] we’re responsible for figuring out who that’s gonna be. 我们有责任找出这个人
[23:45] -What are you… -I need you to be straight with me. -你的意思是… -请你说实话
[23:47] -That wasn’t your alcohol, right? -Oh, I don’t… -那不是你的酒吧 -我没有…
[23:50] It wasn’t, right? 不是吧
[23:51] Because if it was, we’re all in real trouble. 如果是的话 我们就有大麻烦了
[23:54] -You get what I’m saying. -Y-Yeah. -你明白我的意思吧 -明白
[23:56] So, you don’t know where she got the alcohol from? 所以 你不知道她的酒是哪来的
[23:59] Yeah. I have no idea. 我完全不知道
[24:00] Okay. But someone’s gotta answer for this. 好吧 但必须有人为这件事负责
[24:04] Well, don’t look at me. 反正不是我
[24:07] -What? -Nothing. Just a little uneven, is all. -怎么了 -没什么 发型不太对
[24:22] Oh. I’m screwed. I’m so screwed. 我完蛋了 我彻底完蛋了
[24:25] -It’s gonna be okay. -No! -不会有事的 -不
[24:27] I’m drunk. Not okay. You can’t let anyone know about this. 我喝酒了 这样不行 你不能让别人知道
[24:30] Yeah. Shh. 好的
[24:32] You gotta stay with me until I sober up. I can’t be alone here like this. 你要留下来陪我 直到我戒酒 我不能一个人留在这里
[24:37] It’s okay, I’m here. 没事的 有我在
[24:38] Yeah, be here. You need to stay here, BoJack. 对 不要走 你必须留下来 波杰克
[24:43] Please. Stay. 求求你 留下吧
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme