时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The series is called “Crooshin’ USA.” | 这系列叫”拽行美国” |
[00:07] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:09] | Crooshness is hard to define, but I also don’t know it when I see it. | 拽很难定义 说不清 道不明 |
[00:12] | Pardon my reach. | 不好意思 |
[00:13] | Well, I’m always trying to get more girls interested in agriculture. | 我一直希望让更多女孩爱上农业 |
[00:16] | You might say I’ve got my eyes on them. Potato eyes, that is. | 我算是紧盯着她们 用我的土豆小眼 |
[00:21] | Guy? | 盖 |
[00:22] | Hey, girls! It’s Diane, outside Idaho’s largest potato supplier, | 女生们好 我是戴安 这是爱达荷州最大的土豆供应商 |
[00:26] | -Starch Farms. -Hello! | -淀粉农场 -大家好 |
[00:28] | Let me get this straight. | 我想问问 |
[00:29] | Your farm harvests five types of potatoes, two types of onions, | 你的农场种植五种土豆 两种洋葱 |
[00:33] | and is also a front for a local sex trafficking ring? | 同时也是本地性贩卖的基地 |
[00:35] | How’d you get started in sex trafficking? | 你是怎么踏入性贩卖这一行的 |
[00:44] | I don’t think I’m getting that microphone back. | 我的麦克风恐怕回不来了 |
[00:47] | This is the second straight year this Michigan resort’s food | 这家密西根州度假村的食物 |
[00:49] | has tested positive for avian botulism. | 连续两年被检测出禽类肉毒杆菌 |
[00:52] | Wow, two years in a row. | 连续两年 |
[00:53] | It’s like the Tom Hanks of poisoning people. | 简直是毒害界的汤姆·汉克斯 |
[00:55] | They said the jewelry is safe for humans now, | 他们说这些珠宝对人类很安全 |
[00:57] | but I’ve been wearing this for a week, and… | 但我佩戴了一周以后… |
[01:01] | Can we get more B-roll so we have something to cut away to | 下次多存点镜头 这样我挠鼻子时 |
[01:04] | when I have to scratch my nose? | 就能播别的 |
[01:05] | I thought scratching your nose was your way of saying hello to me. | 我以为挠鼻子是打招呼的暗号 |
[01:09] | Don’t you find it a little convenient that the mayor has yet to restore | 市长到现在还没恢复这儿饮用水供应 |
[01:12] | clean drinking water to this part of… | 你觉得方便… |
[01:14] | No, it’s quite inconvenient. You think this is convenient? | 不 很不方便 你觉得方便吗 |
[01:18] | The East Side is a lower-income area, ergo the residents | 东城区是低收入地区 因此这里的居民 |
[01:21] | are not huge campaign donors, ergo | 很少会资助竞选 因此 |
[01:24] | No, the mayor didn’t target that neighborhood, | 不 市长并没有针对这个社区 |
[01:26] | he was just that stupid when it came to water filtration. | 他只是完全不懂污水过滤 |
[01:29] | He was just stupid enough to think he wouldn’t get caught, ergo | 他蠢到以为不会被发现 因此 |
[01:32] | Say “ergo” one more time. | 你再说一次”因此”试试 |
[01:35] | -Ergo. -Nah. | -因此 -不 |
[01:38] | This is Diane Nguyen… | 我是戴安·阮… |
[01:39] | This is Diane… This is Di… | 我是戴安… 我是戴… |
[01:40] | This is Diane Nguyen, and that’s the Croosh! | 我是戴安·阮 感谢收看最拽视频 |
[01:43] | – Let me see. -Did you hear | -我看看 -你有没有听说 |
[01:45] | about Philip Morris Disney Fox | 烟草 传媒 娱乐 |
[01:46] | AT&T AOL Time Warner PepsiCo Haliburton Skynet Toyota Trader Joe’s? | 电信 网路媒体 食品 石油 航空 汽车 连锁超市这些企业的事 |
[01:50] | -What about them? -They got acquired by Whitewhale. | -它们怎么了 -它们被白鲸收购了 |
[01:52] | Oh, shit. Well, how many companies are there now? | 该死 现在全世界还剩下几个公司 |
[01:55] | Four? | 四个 |
[01:56] | -What is it? -I’m sorry, Diane. | -怎么了 -抱歉 戴安 |
[01:58] | Look, I asked for two beds, I swear. | 我订的是标间 我发誓 |
[02:01] | I mean, this is unprofessional. One bed! | 这酒店太不靠谱了 居然只有一张床 |
[02:04] | What are we supposed to do with just one bed? | 我们要怎么睡啊 |
[02:06] | Quite a pickle. | 真是个难题 |
[02:08] | I should march right back down to that front desk and tell them | 我要马上冲回前台告诉他们 |
[02:13] | Thank you… for helping me with my one bed bit. | 谢谢你… 帮我演完大床房的桥段 |
[02:16] | It’s a good bit. | 是个好桥段 |
[03:14] | Dear Diane, hello. | 亲爱的戴安 你好 |
[03:15] | This is a letter. | 这是一封信 |
[03:17] | Rehab is making me write a letter to a friend | 康复中心逼我给朋友写一封信 |
[03:19] | because I guess letter writing is therapeutic? | 大概是因为写信有治疗作用吧 |
[03:21] | I hear it did wonders for the Zodiac killer. | 听说黄道十二宫杀手就靠这个 |
[03:24] | Anyway, rehab’s going fine. A lot of hikes and movie nights and yoga | 总之 康复中心很不错 我们经常去爬山 看电影 做瑜伽 |
[03:28] | and I think next week we’re doing a color war. | 下周好像还要办色彩大战 |
[03:32] | And it’s good that I’m here, and it’s good that I’m not drinking | 来到这里很棒 不喝酒不吃药的生活也很棒 |
[03:35] | or taking pills, but I keep thinking about how this isn’t real life. | 但我总觉得 这不是真实的生活 |
[03:38] | It’s summer camp. Temporary. Easy. | 这就像个夏令营 轻松 但又短暂 |
[03:42] | As nice as this is, I know that someday I’ll have to go back to the real world. | 尽管这里很美好 但我知道我总有一天要回到真实世界 |
[03:46] | Hey, Lady, listen, can you put him on the phone, please? | 女士 能让他接电话吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t care if he doesn’t wanna talk to me. I’m his father. No, Lady | 我不管他想不想跟我说话 我是他爸爸 不 女士… |
[03:53] | Anyway, that’s my letter. | 总之 我的信就到这了 |
[03:55] | I probably won’t even send it, but if you’re reading this, I guess I did? | 我可能都不会寄出去 但如果你读到它 那我大概寄了 |
[03:59] | Your friend, BoJack. | 你的朋友 波杰克 |
[04:01] | P.S. Horseman. | 就是 马男 |
[04:07] | I’m only in Chicago for a week. | 我只在芝加哥待一周 |
[04:08] | I don’t think it’s selfish to wanna see my son. | 我就想和儿子见一面 不算自私吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah, but you gotta give your ex notice. | 对 但你得提前通知你的前妻 |
[04:13] | Whose side are you on? | 你站哪边啊 |
[04:14] | Hey, look out the window. | 快看窗外 |
[04:17] | Wow, there she is! | 我们到了 |
[04:18] | The second windy, muddy, big-shoulders city by the lake. | 五大湖边第二大城 风城 泥城 巨肩之城 |
[04:21] | Look! Willis Tower. Oh, and look, the new Whitewhale building! | 看 威利斯大厦 还有新建成的白鲸大厦 |
[04:25] | You cannot be excited about a giant corporation like Whitewhale | 白鲸这样的巨头 在你的家乡开店 |
[04:28] | setting up shop in your hometown. | 这可不是值得高兴的事 |
[04:29] | I’m just excited we got a new big building. | 我只是为家乡建了新高楼而高兴 |
[04:31] | In your face, Dubai. | 吃屎去吧 迪拜 |
[04:40] | -Not bad. -It’s because the bread | -还不错 -秘诀是面包 |
[04:42] | is made from lake water and lard. | 它是用湖水和猪油做的 |
[04:44] | From New York Times, I’m Michael Barbaro. | 我是”纽约时报”的迈克尔·巴巴罗 |
[04:46] | Today, your phone is ringing. | 今天 你的手机响了 |
[04:48] | Here’s what you need to know about people who still use their phone to call people. | 还在用手机打电话的人 你需要知道这些 |
[04:53] | Hey, Stefani. | 你好 斯蒂芬妮 |
[04:54] | Hey, girl! | 你好 姑娘 |
[04:55] | – No, no, it’s Guy. – Hey, Guy! | -不 我是盖 -你好 盖 |
[04:57] | I got you on speaker. Diane’s eating the best sandwich of her life. | 我开了免提 戴安正在吃她这辈子吃过的最棒的三明治 |
[05:01] | It’s okay. | 也就还好啦 |
[05:02] | Diane, I love that you still eat sandwiches. | 戴安 你还在吃三明治 |
[05:05] | Flaws like that are what make you relatable to regular women. | 正是这样的缺点让你更靠近普通女性 |
[05:08] | – What? -Meanwhile, | -什么 -话说回来 |
[05:09] | I am adoring your cross-country exposition of the ugly underbelly | 我很欣赏你走遍全国 揭露美国资本主义 |
[05:13] | of American capitalism. | 肮脏的阴暗面 |
[05:15] | So croosh. | 太拽了 |
[05:16] | But I wonder if you could make room in the rotation | 但我在想 也许你可以抽出时间 |
[05:19] | for a few feel-good stories? | 报道几个让人开心的新闻 |
[05:21] | Stefani, our videos are making a difference. | 斯蒂芬妮 我们的视频在改变世界 |
[05:23] | Yeah, a difference in how bummed I am. | 对 让我变得很失望 |
[05:26] | There’s gotta be some good news out there. | 这世上肯定还是有正面新闻的 |
[05:28] | We’ll see what we can do! | 我们尽量 |
[05:30] | -Why’d you say yes? -We can do feel-good stories. | -你为什么要答应 -我们可以拍让人开心的新闻 |
[05:32] | What about that girl who opened up a lemonade stand | 比如那个摆摊卖柠檬水 |
[05:34] | to pay for her dad’s cancer treatment? | 帮爸爸治癌症的姑娘 |
[05:35] | How is that a feel-good story? | 这新闻哪里让人开心了 |
[05:37] | “Hey, America! We’re the only developed nation without subsidized healthcare, | “美国人民 我们是唯一一个没有医疗补贴的发达国家 |
[05:40] | so this child joined the workforce in a desperate bid | 所以这个绝望的孩子只能靠着做苦工 |
[05:43] | to keep her father alive!” | 救爸爸的命” |
[05:44] | Okay. How ’bout this? | 那换一个 |
[05:45] | Local cameraman has a pretty good thing going, | 一个本地出生的摄像师 |
[05:48] | where he gets to travel all over the country, | 游历全国 |
[05:49] | and fool around in hotel rooms with his beautiful, smart, feisty producer… | 和美丽 聪明好胜的制作人一起 在酒店房间玩乐… |
[05:53] | and he’s pretty sure this passionate, intelligent, | 他相信 这个充满热情 智慧过人 |
[05:56] | warrior for truth likes it, too, | 揭露真相的勇士 也喜欢这一切 |
[05:58] | so maybe these two knuckleheads should swallow their pride for a second | 所以这两个傻瓜 应该暂时撇下自尊 |
[06:00] | and make some feel-good videos. | 拍几个让人开心的视频 |
[06:09] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们好 |
[06:10] | -Hey, Diane. -Hey. | -你好 戴安 -你好 |
[06:11] | Tell me about the Every Animal Girl Company. | 介绍一下”全动物娃娃公司”吧 |
[06:14] | We are two best friends who got tired of seeing dolls | 我们是一对好姐妹 我们受够了洋娃娃 |
[06:16] | promoting unrealistic beauty standards. | 总是在宣传不现实的审美标准 |
[06:19] | Take Ginny here. | 就拿金妮举例吧 |
[06:20] | Most giraffe dolls have necks one inch shorter by scale | 大多数长颈鹿娃娃的脖子都比实际比例 |
[06:23] | than the average girl giraffe. | 要短上几厘米 |
[06:24] | Not our Ginny. | 我们的金妮就不一样 |
[06:25] | Her neck is long and proud, for all our necky gals out there. | 她有着引以为傲的长脖子 献给所有长脖子女孩 |
[06:30] | As a necky gal, I love that. | 作为一个长脖子女孩 我很喜欢 |
[06:32] | And is it true that all your dolls are made out of recycled material? | 听说你们的娃娃都是用再生材料制作的 |
[06:35] | -Uh… No. -Yes! | -是的 -不是 |
[06:36] | -Sorry? -Well, traditionally… | -抱歉 -传统上来说… |
[06:38] | The first batch, um… | 第一批娃娃… |
[06:41] | The important thing is we’re two best friends. | 重要的是 我们是一对好姐妹 |
[06:44] | Okay, what’s going on? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[06:47] | Okay. We are excited to announce that as of today, | 今天 我们很高兴地宣布 |
[06:50] | the Every Animal Girl Company has been purchased by Toys Galore, | 全动物娃娃公司已经被玩具汇收购 |
[06:54] | a subsidiary of Whitewhale Consolidated Interests. | 它是白鲸集团的子公司 |
[06:57] | Yay! Toys Galore! | 玩具汇 |
[07:03] | A small, independent start-up bought out by a huge conglomerate. | 独立的新兴公司被大型企业集团收购 |
[07:06] | It must be so empowering to see your success grow. | 公司的成功一定让你们充满力量吧 |
[07:10] | What a happy story for two best friends. Now, about the recycled materials? | 幸福姐妹花 那么 关于再生材料的问题… |
[07:14] | Well, it’s unclear what role recycling will play in the future of this company. | 我们不清楚公司未来会如何使用再生材料 |
[07:17] | Right now, we’re mainly focused on empowering young girls, | 目前我们正专注于带给女孩们力量 |
[07:21] | and closing the main Chicago factory so we can relocate overseas | 以及关停芝加哥的工厂 将它们移至海外 |
[07:24] | for cheaper labor. | 获取廉价劳动力 |
[07:25] | Right before the holidays! | 就在圣诞节之前 |
[07:27] | Feel-good. | 要开心 |
[07:29] | What an exciting, empowering time for you! | 真是令人激动又充满力量啊 |
[07:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:35] | You think you can edit that down into something feel-goody? | 你觉得可以剪成正能量视频吗 |
[07:37] | For sure. It’ll have to go up late, though, | 当然 不过得迟一点上线 |
[07:40] | because I’m having some friends over to watch the game tonight. | 因为我今晚要和朋友一起看球赛 |
[07:42] | God, I’m freezing. | 天啊 冷死了 |
[07:45] | So, you, uh… | 你… |
[07:47] | -You wanna watch the game with us? -Are you asking me to meet your friends? | -要和我们一起看球赛吗 -你想带我见你的朋友 |
[07:50] | No, I just figure, since you’re staying with me anyway | 不 就是 反正我们在一起… |
[07:53] | I would be delighted. Wait, it’s not the Chicago Baby Humans game, is it? | 我很乐意 等等 不是芝加哥人类婴儿队的比赛吧 |
[07:56] | It’s just a mascot. | 那只是个吉祥物 |
[07:58] | And there goes Waa-Waa, the Baby Human, stumbling around | 人类婴儿哇哇出场了 他四处晃悠 |
[08:01] | like the furless featherless dolt he is. | 就像个全身不长毛的白痴 |
[08:04] | What’s he got there? Don’t drink that poison, you crazy human! | 他拿着什么 别喝毒药 你这个疯狂的人类 |
[08:07] | -We don’t drink poison. -Diane, he’s not a literal human. | -我们不喝毒药的 -戴安 他不是真的人类 |
[08:11] | Waa-Waa is a tribute to your proud human heritage. | 哇哇是对人类血统的一种致敬 |
[08:13] | -I’m very flattered. -Anyway, meet the gang. | -真是受宠若惊 -来见见我的朋友们吧 |
[08:16] | Everyone, this is Diane. My, um… | 各位 这是戴安 我的… |
[08:18] | Ah… You know, my The woman that I work with. | 我的女同事 |
[08:21] | – Hi. – ‘Sup, dude? | -你好 -你好 |
[08:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. Sorry, just I’ll be right back. | 没事 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[08:40] | -Diane, I’m really sorry, but -It’s fine. | -戴安 我很抱歉 但 -没事的 |
[08:42] | I wasn’t expecting, ya know, in front of your friends. | 我也没想到 在你朋友面前 |
[08:44] | -He just showed up. -We haven’t put a label on us. | -他突然出现了 -我们还没确定关系 |
[08:45] | -I’m not looking for… -The speech and debate tournament | -我也不指望… -演讲辩论比赛 |
[08:47] | -was canceled on account of cyberbullying. -Wait, what are you talking about? | -因为网络暴力的缘故取消了 -等等 你在说什么 |
[08:50] | -My son is here. He surprised me. -Oh, shit. | -我儿子来了 我没想到 -见鬼 |
[08:52] | I usually don’t bring women around my kid unless it’s serious. | 我通常不会带女人见我的孩子 除非已经很稳定了 |
[08:56] | -I get it. -Do you mind staying at a hotel? | -我懂 -你不介意去酒店住一晚吧 |
[08:57] | -Oh, yeah. Totally. -He’ll be gone first thing tomorrow. | -当然不介意 -他明天一早就走 |
[08:59] | What if he sees me go out? Is the coast clear? | 他会看到我出去吗 危险过去了吗 |
[09:01] | You should maybe go out the window. | 不如你从窗户出去 |
[09:03] | This makes sense. But what about my stuff? | 有道理 我的行李怎么办 |
[09:05] | I’ll pack your bag and throw it out to you. | 我帮你打包好 扔下去 |
[09:07] | Okay, good. Bye. Thank you for inviting me to your party. | 好的 再见 谢谢你邀请我参加派对 |
[09:09] | You have a lovely home. | 你家真不错 |
[09:11] | Dear Diane, hello. I am writing you another letter. | 亲爱的戴安 你好 我又在给你写信了 |
[09:14] | Today sucks. There’s this new lady here, Beverly, and she took my snack kit. | 今天糟透了 新来了个女人 贝弗利 她拿走了我的零食包 |
[09:18] | And that is so classic Beverly. Probably. I just met her. | 贝弗利总是这样… 我猜的 我刚认识她 |
[09:23] | The whole point of the snack kits is they’re communal, right? | 零食包本来就是共享的 对吧 |
[09:25] | They’re these bags full of snacks that we take on our morning hikes, | 我们装上零食 早上爬山吃 |
[09:27] | and we put them together the night before, as like a team-building thing. | 前一天晚上 我们把零食放在一起 像是团建活动 |
[09:32] | Yesterday, I decided to throw an extra bag of candied nuts into a snack kit, | 昨天 我决定往零食包里多放一袋糖霜果仁 |
[09:36] | something just for me. | 给我自己吃的 |
[09:37] | And I marked my bag with a “B” | 我在包上写了一个B |
[09:38] | so I’d know which one to grab in the morning. | 这样我就不会认错了 |
[09:40] | “B” for “BoJack.” | “B”代表”波杰克” |
[09:41] | But then today, I see Beverly, | 而今天 我却看到刚刚入院的贝弗利 |
[09:42] | who, again, just got here, waltzing around the house | 拿着我的零食包 欢快地跑来跑去 |
[09:45] | with my snack kit, saying, “Oh, somebody made a special kit just for me! | 说”有人专门为我准备了零食 |
[09:49] | B for Beverly! I must have a secret admirer!” | B代表贝弗利 有人暗恋我” |
[09:52] | Again, just got here! | 我重申 她才刚来 |
[09:54] | The story of my life | 我这辈子 |
[09:55] | is that I never get anything nice. | 从没碰上过什么好事 |
[09:57] | You’d think that I’d learn to adjust my expectations by now. | 你可能觉得我早就学会降低期望了 |
[09:59] | But, no. Once again, | 但是没有 我又一次犯了傻 |
[10:01] | I was the idiot who got my hopes up about candied nuts | 对糖霜果仁产生了期待 结果又一次失望 |
[10:04] | and now I am disappointed with no one to blame but myself. | 这只能怪我自己 |
[10:09] | Anyway, what’s new with you? | 总之 你那边怎么样 |
[10:11] | Just kidding, you can’t say anything, this is a letter! | 开玩笑的 你没办法回答我 这只是一封信 |
[10:14] | Okay, talk soon. BoJack. | 好的 再联系 波杰克 |
[10:24] | From New York Times, I’m Michael Barbaro. | 我是”纽约时报”的迈克尔·巴巴罗 |
[10:26] | Today, your | 今天 你的 |
[10:27] | – Hello? – Diane, your last video | -你好 -戴安 你的上一条视频 |
[10:29] | Okay, I know it wasn’t as feel-good as maybe you wanted | 我知道它不那么令人开心 |
[10:32] | Are you kidding? I feel great! | 开玩笑吗 我开心死了 |
[10:34] | You made a big impression with the guys at Whitewhale. | 你的视频让白鲸的人印象深刻 |
[10:36] | -Really? -I’ll say. They bought Girl Croosh! | -真的吗 -可不是 他们买下了女生最拽 |
[10:40] | -What? -Well, technically they bought Fuddruckers | -什么 -严格来说 他们买下了福德洛克餐厅 |
[10:42] | and merged it with Dow Chemical to create a new media venture called Spronk! | 把它和陶氏化学合并成全新的媒体企业”喷射” |
[10:46] | – Hold on -Spronk acquired Univision, | -等等 -喷射并购了西语环球电视台 |
[10:48] | which will incorporate Girl Croosh into the Gizmodo-branded mist | 而它将收购女生最拽 将它整合进科技博客网旗下的 |
[10:51] | of advertorial. | 软广告品牌 |
[10:53] | -That’s terrible! -Not for me! I’m gonna be rich! | -真是太糟糕了 -我可不觉得 我要赚大钱了 |
[10:55] | You already are rich! | 你已经很有钱了 |
[10:58] | Oops. Well, anyway, good luck with Spronk, which is currently rebranding | 总之 祝你在喷射好运 它即将改名为 |
[11:02] | as Content Spew. | 内容喷泉 |
[11:03] | So spew that content, girl! Bye! | 喷出内容吧 姑娘 再见 |
[11:08] | Oh, “spronk” me. | 喷死我得了 |
[11:14] | Pardon our dust while we finish construction. | 抱歉 施工期间灰尘有点大 |
[11:17] | Can I get you a Pepsi Cola? Or anything else from the vast Whitewhale | 要来杯百事可乐吗 或者白鲸旗下的 |
[11:20] | agglomeration of fine beverages? | 任何一种美味饮料 |
[11:23] | Uh, I think we’re good. | 不用了 |
[11:29] | -I’m sorry about last night. -It’s fine. Let’s just watch the movie. | -昨晚的事很抱歉 -没事 先看视频吧 |
[11:32] | Welcome! Here at Whitewhale Consolidated Interests, | 欢迎 白鲸集团的一切成就 |
[11:35] | we do it all through the free-market magic of the Whitewhale Way! | 都是依靠白鲸模式的自由市场魔力达成的 |
[11:40] | That’s right, Mr. Whitewhale! | 说得对 白鲸先生 |
[11:42] | Who? Why? Where? Whence forth are you two, | 谁 为什么 哪里 你们二人从何而来 |
[11:44] | and how did you manifest in my office? Be gone, ghastly ghouls! | 为何进入我的办公室 退散吧 可怖的鬼魂 |
[11:49] | We’re no spooky specters! My name’s Vert! | 我们不是恐怖的偷窥者 我叫小垂 |
[11:53] | Vertical Integration! | 垂直整合 |
[11:54] | And I’m Ollie, the Oligopoly. | 我叫阿寡 寡头垄断 |
[11:57] | You summoned us here to tell your new employees about the Whitewhale Way! | 是您召唤我们新员工解释白鲸模式的 |
[12:01] | Well, best be quick about it, you unholy apparitions. | 那你们快点说 你们两个罪恶的幽灵 |
[12:06] | The Whitewhale Way was developed by Ezekiel Whitewhale, | 白鲸模式的首创者是以西结·白鲸 |
[12:09] | who started small with a modest petroleum refinery he inherited from his father. | 他白手起家 最初只有从父亲那里继承来的炼油厂 |
[12:14] | One day he looked around and said, | 有一天 他突然意识到 |
[12:17] | “Wait one minute! | “等一下 |
[12:18] | While I’m refining this oil, someone else is getting rich drilling it, | 我忙着炼油 有些人却靠开采石油发财 |
[12:22] | and another someone’s sellin’ it to the common commuter!” | 还有人把石油卖给普通上班族” |
[12:25] | So, he bought his own rig and opened a chain of gas stations. | 于是他买下了一块油田 并创立了自己的连锁加油站 |
[12:28] | By controlling both the means of production and the delivery system, | 通过控制生产和分配系统 |
[12:32] | Ezekiel cornered the market, and choked out the competition | 以西结霸占了市场 不断给竞争者施压 |
[12:35] | until they had no choice but to sell to him, too! | 直到他们别无选择 只能把公司卖给他 |
[12:38] | And that’s vertical integration! | 这就是垂直整合 |
[12:41] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[12:43] | F-f-f-f-fast forward to the 1980s, | 快进到80年代 |
[12:46] | when Jeremiah took our company to the next level. | 耶利米让公司更上一层楼 |
[12:49] | He bought a telephone company, a sports team, and when he didn’t like | 他收购了一家电话公司 一支运动队 |
[12:52] | the way the newspapers were talking about him, | 当他不满新闻对他的报道时 |
[12:54] | he bought his own newspaper! | 他买下了自己的报社 |
[12:56] | Well, I must have been a hungry whale because I just kept gobbling up companies. | 我是条胃口很大的鲸鱼 因为我一直在鲸吞其他公司 |
[13:01] | Fast forward to today, and it looks like I gobbled up you! | 快进到今天 我把你们也吞下了 |
[13:05] | Are we supposed to be charmed by this? | 我们应该被他迷住吗 |
[13:08] | Welcome to the Whitewhale family. Everywhere you are, that’s where we’ll be. | 欢迎加入白鲸大家庭 无论你在何处 都是我们前进的方向 |
[13:17] | Here’s a list of your new sister companies. | 这是你们姐妹公司的名单 |
[13:19] | Please be mindful of them as you spew your content. | 喷出内容时请不要误伤它们 |
[13:25] | So we can’t make videos about any of these subsidiaries? | 这些子公司的新闻 我们全都不能报道 |
[13:28] | Monsanto, JP Morgan Chase, Marie Osmond? | 孟山都农业 摩根大通 玛丽奥斯蒙 |
[13:31] | Oh! There it is, the Every Animal Girl Company. | 找到了 全动物娃娃公司 |
[13:34] | You don’t really think Whitewhale bought Girl Croosh just to kill our video? | 白鲸买下女孩最拽 不会是为了下架我们的视频吧 |
[13:37] | And you couldn’t just tell a feel-good story about two friends | 而你没法拍关于创业姐妹花的 |
[13:40] | who started a business. | 令人开心的视频 |
[13:41] | Maybe this is for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[13:42] | You can get a new job in Chicago, spend more time with your kid. | 你可以在芝加哥找份新工作 多陪陪孩子 |
[13:45] | Yeah, and you can go back to LA, | 对 你可以回到洛杉矶 |
[13:47] | where you won’t have to borrow my coat all the time. | 不用总借我的大衣 |
[13:49] | Didn’t you wanna write another book? | 你不是想再写一本书吗 |
[13:50] | I have this book of essays I’ve been brewing in my head. | 我一直在构思一本散文集 |
[13:52] | It’s called, “One Last Thing and Then I Swear to God I’ll Shut Up | 叫做”再说一件事 我保证会闭嘴 |
[13:55] | About This Forever: Dispatches from the Frontlines of the War on Women: | 女性战争前线报道 |
[13:58] | Arguments, Opinions, Reflections, Recollections, The Razor Tax” | 论点 观点 反思 回顾 剃刀税” |
[14:01] | Is this still the title? | 这还是书名吗 |
[14:02] | I kind of got lost in the middle and couldn’t find a way out. | 我说到一半就迷糊了 不知道该怎么收尾 |
[14:04] | No, no, it’s good, | 没事 挺好的 |
[14:06] | I just think you want to save some of it for the inside of the book. | 不过还是给正文留点内容吧 |
[14:08] | I guess that’s it for us, though, right? | 我们只能到此为止了吧 |
[14:11] | -I guess so. Unless it isn’t it for us? -What do you mean? | -我想是的 除非我们先不分开 -什么意思 |
[14:16] | What if we did one more video about anything we wanted | 我们可以再拍一个视频 自由发表观点 |
[14:19] | and posted it on the website before they realize we still have all the passwords? | 然后把它发到网上 趁他们没发现我们还有网站密码 |
[14:23] | -We could do a story about Whitewhale. -Oh, yeah! | -我们可以拍一段关于白鲸的视频 -没错 |
[14:26] | Now, there’s a feel-good story. | 这才叫让人开心的新闻 |
[14:28] | Me feeling good about takin’ those assholes down! | 开心地扳倒那些混蛋 |
[14:33] | 芝加哥 艺术学院 | |
[14:42] | Diane, this is Isabel, star reporter at The Tribune. | 戴安 这是伊莎贝尔 “芝加哥论坛报”的明星记者 |
[14:45] | She’s been hunting Whitewhale for years. | 多年来 她一直在调查白鲸集团 |
[14:47] | -Call me… Isabel. -Okay. | -叫我伊莎贝尔就好 -好吧 |
[14:52] | All my days, the beast has haunted me. | 这头野兽让我夜不能寐 |
[14:54] | The hunt consumes my every waking moment. | 这场狩猎耗尽了我全部精力 |
[14:57] | You might even say Whitewhale is my… | 甚至可以说 白鲸是我的… |
[15:01] | green light at the end of the dock. | 码头尽头的那盏绿灯 |
[15:03] | -What? -That’s a Gatsby reference. Read a book. | -什么 -“了不起的盖茨比” 多读读书 |
[15:06] | Isabel, be nice. | 伊莎贝尔 礼貌一点 |
[15:07] | I wish I had the energy, but my obsession has ruined me. | 可惜我心有余而力不足 这场追逐毁了我 |
[15:10] | Destroyed my relationships, obliterated my career. And for nothing. | 毁了我的人际关系 事业 到头来终是一场空 |
[15:14] | I had one contact on the warehouse floor, Matt Minnowman. | 我曾经找到过仓库的线人 马特鱼脸男 |
[15:18] | Then he disappeared. | 然后他就消失了 |
[15:20] | -Maybe there’s your story. -Not your story? | -你可以报道这个 -你不报道吗 |
[15:22] | Mm. My editor thought I was getting “too invested” in the Whitewhale beat, | 我的编辑觉得我对白鲸”过于沉迷” |
[15:26] | so he moved me to the Holiday Gift Guide desk. | 把我调去了假日礼物指南栏目 |
[15:28] | Now the search for the season’s hot toy torments my waking days. | 现在我每天都在忍受寻找本季热门玩具的痛苦 |
[15:32] | Are spirographs the new fidget spinners? The answer eludes me at every turn. | 万花尺会取代指尖陀螺吗 答案总是从我指尖溜走 |
[15:41] | I can’t believe it. We got a lead. | 难以置信 我们找到线索了 |
[15:43] | Hey, do you wanna walk back to my place? | 想走路回我家吗 |
[15:45] | Are you kidding? It’s so cold. How is it snowing in October? | 你开玩笑吗 外面太冷了 为什么十月也能下雪 |
[15:48] | There are basically two seasons here: bitter winter, unbearable humidity. | 这里只有两个季节 寒冷的冬季和难以忍受的雨季 |
[15:52] | You’ll learn to love it. | 你会爱上这里的 |
[15:56] | Dear Diane, I’m sure you are dying to know | 亲爱的戴安 你一定迫不及待地想要知道 |
[15:59] | how this Beverly secret admirer situation is going, | 贝弗利暗恋者事件的发展 |
[16:01] | so I’ll cut right to the chase. | 我就不拐弯抹角了 |
[16:03] | I started writing “BH” on my snack kits to clear up any confusion | 我在零食包上写”BH” 这样大家就不会搞混 |
[16:07] | about who the extra nuts are for. | 多出的坚果是谁的 |
[16:10] | But now Beverly thinks “BH” stands for “Beverly, here-ya-go.” | 可贝弗利觉得BH是指 “贝弗利 好心情” |
[16:13] | “Beverly here ya go”? Why would the “H” stand for | “贝弗利 好心情” 为什么H会是… |
[16:16] | You know what? Doesn’t matter. | 算了 这都不重要 |
[16:19] | The dumbest part is that Beverly doesn’t even eat candied nuts. | 最蠢的是 贝弗利根本不吃糖霜坚果 |
[16:22] | She’s allergic. | 她对坚果过敏 |
[16:23] | So she usually just ends up | 所以她最后 |
[16:24] | giving her nuts to me. | 都会把坚果送给我 |
[16:26] | Doctor Champ would probably say that means something. | 冠军医生可能会说 这件事有深意 |
[16:28] | That the universe has a way of looking out for us if we just stop fighting it, but… | 天道终轮回 只要我们不再与它对抗 但… |
[16:32] | I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[16:33] | Anyway, I guess it’s working. | 总之 我这儿还不错 |
[16:36] | Hope things are working for you, too. BoJack. | 希望你过得也不错 波杰克 |
[16:43] | Were you up all night? | 你一晚没睡吗 |
[16:44] | I was following up on this Matt Minnowman. | 我在追查马特鱼脸男的事 |
[16:46] | Turns out there was an “accident” at the warehouse. | 我发现仓库里出了一场”事故” |
[16:48] | -What? -He stayed late to finish some work. | -什么 -他留下来加班 |
[16:50] | “Look at me, I’m just doing some work. It’s no big deal.” | 快看我 我只是在加班 没什么 |
[16:52] | Next morning, they found him dead. | 第二天 他们发现了他的尸体 |
[16:54] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[16:55] | This guy was trying to get the word out about working conditions, | 这家伙试图公开他们的工作环境 |
[16:58] | and then he died in the warehouse. | 然后他就死在了仓库里 |
[17:01] | I got the names of some coworkers, let’s get our hands | 我找到了他工友的名单 我们去找找 |
[17:03] | on the security footage. | 当天的监控录像 |
[17:04] | Did you know your cereal was made by Whitewhale? | 你知道你的麦片也是白鲸集团的吗 |
[17:06] | I threw it out to be safe. | 安全起见 我把它扔了 |
[17:07] | Microchips Oh, my God, you’re looking at me like I’m crazy. | 微型芯片 天啊 你觉得我疯了 |
[17:09] | You think I’m obsessed. Am I totally scaring you off right now? | 你觉得我走火入魔了 我是不是吓到你了 |
[17:12] | No. You’re glowing. | 不 你在闪闪发光 |
[17:19] | We were working 17-hour days. | 我们要每天工作17个小时 |
[17:21] | We were spread thinner than a shitty New York slice of pizza | 被压榨得比该死的纽约披萨还要薄 |
[17:25] | and working harder than the ’96 Bulls. | 比1996年的公牛队还要努力 |
[17:28] | Okay, so Matt’s stationed here… | 马特在这边工作… |
[17:30] | So, what, he walked to the other side of the room just to die? | 他莫名其妙走到另一边 就为了在那里死掉 |
[17:33] | That’s where he died, all right. | 他就死在那里 没错 |
[17:35] | Management left his body out there on the floor. | 管理层把他的尸体留在地板上 |
[17:37] | Almost like it was a warning to the other workers. | 仿佛是在警告其他工人 |
[17:42] | I just don’t think you can attribute it to intentional cruelty. | 这可能不是出于残忍 |
[17:44] | -It’s callousness. -Can’t it be both? | -而是麻木无情 -也许两者皆有 |
[17:46] | Whitewhale’s not evil. They’re just capitalists. | 白鲸不是坏人 他们只是资本家 |
[17:48] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[17:49] | From New York Times, I’m Michael Barbaro. Today | 我是”纽约时报”的 迈克尔·巴巴罗 今天 |
[17:52] | -Hello? -Mister Whitewhale would like to meet you | -你好 -白鲸先生想要见你 |
[17:54] | at the Chicago Whitewhale building tomorrow at 2:00. | 明天下午2点 在芝加哥白鲸大楼 |
[17:57] | Bring your camera. | 带上你的摄像机 |
[18:00] | Oh, shit. If they know what we’re doing, why would they wanna talk to us? | 该死 如果我们被发现了 为什么还要约我们面谈 |
[18:04] | I guess we’ll find out. | 明天就知道了 |
[18:05] | I’m kind of weirdly excited. | 我莫名地有些兴奋 |
[18:07] | -Hey. I got you something. -What? Shut up! | -我给你买了个礼物 -什么 不会吧 |
[18:13] | -You don’t like it. -No, I love it. | -你不喜欢它 -不 我很喜欢 |
[18:15] | It’s just I won’t get much use out of a coat like this in LA. | 但等我回洛杉矶后 就用不上大衣了 |
[18:18] | No. It’s for here. | 是给你在这用的 |
[18:19] | Is this your way of asking me to move to Chicago? | 你这是请我搬来芝加哥 |
[18:22] | No. Not everything is some kind of secret underhanded conspiracy. | 不 并非每件事都有阴谋 |
[18:27] | -Sometimes a coat’s just a coat. -Okay. | -有时 大衣就只是大衣而已 -好吧 |
[18:29] | But I also don’t know why it’s so obvious that you go back to LA. | 但我也不明白 你为什么一定要回洛杉矶 |
[18:32] | -I live there. -But there’s nothing for you there. | -我住在那里 -但你在那里一无所有 |
[18:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:36] | I just don’t understand why you’re so into punishing yourself. | 我不懂你为什么总是惩罚自己 |
[18:38] | I am not | 我没有 |
[18:39] | And it’s not just yourself, because every time you get cold, | 受苦的不只是你 每次你觉得冷时 |
[18:42] | -guess who has to give you his coat. -Oh, sorry, does that inconvenience you? | -是谁必须把大衣给你 -抱歉 这让你觉得不方便吗 |
[18:46] | No. I just don’t know why I should suffer | 不 我只是不明白我为何要跟着受苦 |
[18:49] | because you have this ideological objection to feeling good. | 就因为你从意识形态上拒绝好心情 |
[18:52] | Are you I would love to feel good. | 你… 我也想要有好心情 |
[18:54] | What a luxury. How nice for you that you can do that | 真是奢侈啊 这世界在分崩离析 |
[18:57] | while the world burns around you. | 你却可以享受好心情 |
[18:59] | This is not even about the world, this is about you and me. | 重点不是这个世界 而是你和我 |
[19:01] | “You and me”? What’s “you and me”? | 你和我 你和我是什么 |
[19:03] | -Don’t -No, no, tell me, Guy, please, | -不要 -不 请你告诉我 盖 |
[19:05] | because I would love some clarification. Am I your girlfriend? | 我想弄清楚 我是你的女朋友吗 |
[19:08] | Am I the, um, “you know, woman that I work with”? | 还是 “我的女同事” |
[19:11] | -Come on, Diane. -What is this? | -别这样 戴安 -到底是怎样 |
[19:13] | I… Just take the coat. | 我… 拿着外套吧 |
[19:17] | I think I should go back to the hotel. | 我该回酒店了 |
[19:43] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[19:44] | Well, we got a job to do, right? Could get chilly up there. | 我们的工作还没做完 上面可能会很冷 |
[19:51] | I don’t know what kind of video you’re putting together, | 我不知道你们在拍什么视频 |
[19:54] | but I wanted to let you know I don’t mind. | 但我想说 我并不介意 |
[19:57] | You’re not gonna stop us. | 我们不会被你阻止的 |
[19:58] | I don’t want to stop you, I just said that. | 我不想阻止你们 我刚说过 |
[20:01] | See, when you put out stories about us being “evil” or “callous” | 当你们在新闻里说我们”邪恶” “冷酷无情” |
[20:05] | or whoever the bad guy in Harry Potter is, | 说我们是”哈利波特”里那个反派 |
[20:07] | people think our business is uncompromised by morality and our stock goes up. | 人们会觉得我们的生意不受道德约束 股价会涨 |
[20:13] | So, it doesn’t bother your shareholders that one of your employees died | 你们员工因为工作相关的事故死亡 |
[20:16] | in a work-related accident? | 这不会引发股东们的忧虑吗 |
[20:18] | -What accident? -Matt Minnowman’s body was found | -什么事故 -马特鱼脸男的尸体 |
[20:20] | in your warehouse. | 在仓库被发现 |
[20:22] | Oh, him, sure! But that was no accident. I killed him. | 他啊 当然 但那不是事故 是我杀了他 |
[20:25] | -What? -I murdered him! | -什么 -我杀了他 |
[20:27] | Like “murdered” murdered him? | 真的谋杀吗 |
[20:29] | Well, I didn’t murder of crows him. | 反正不是磨砂 |
[20:31] | He took too many bathroom breaks and encouraged the other employees | 他经常在工作时间上厕所 还鼓励其他工人 |
[20:34] | to take bathroom breaks as well. | 多去厕所休息 |
[20:36] | And you’re not worried it’s going to get out that you killed an employee? | 你不担心这件事情被捅出去吗 |
[20:40] | Like in the video we’re shooting right now? | 比如我们正在拍摄的视频 |
[20:42] | Didn’t you hear? Congress just passed a bill legalizing murder if you’re rich. | 你没听说吗 国会刚刚将有钱人的谋杀合法化 |
[20:47] | -No, they didn’t Oh, my God, they did! -What? | -才没有 天啊 是真的 -什么 |
[20:50] | Hold on. Just because it passed the House doesn’t mean the Senate will | 等等 众议院通过了 不代表参议院也 |
[20:52] | Really, Diane? | 真的吗 戴安 |
[20:53] | Okay, but the president could still veto | 但是总统可以行使否决权 |
[20:55] | Really, Diane? | 真的吗 戴安 |
[20:56] | All right, sure, but the Supreme Court. Okay, I get it. | 好吧 但是最高法院 我懂了 |
[20:58] | Look, don’t take it so hard. | 别太灰心丧气 |
[21:00] | If you wanna do something about it, just make a billion dollars and murder me! | 如果想做些什么 去赚十亿美元 然后来杀我 |
[21:07] | Barbara, let’s make sure they get a nice Whitewhale Company gift bag | 芭芭拉 他们出去时 记得给他们一份 |
[21:11] | on their way out. | 白鲸公司的礼品包 |
[21:16] | Well, we can still post the video. | 我们仍然可以把视频发出去 |
[21:20] | Why? | 何苦呢 |
[21:22] | Yeah, right, well, um, safe travels. It’s been real. | 好吧 一路顺风 和你相处很愉快 |
[21:27] | Yeah. It’s been real. | 是啊 很愉快 |
[21:33] | I’m not gonna beg you to stay, if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 如果你在等我开口 我不会求你留下来 |
[21:35] | I’m not waiting for anything. | 我没在等什么 |
[21:36] | I’m not that guy who says, “Diane, please don’t go, I’m in love with you. | 我不会说 “戴安 请不要走 我爱上你了 |
[21:40] | Stay here in Chicago and write your book of essays | 留在芝加哥完成你的散文集 |
[21:43] | and come with me to baseball games. | 和我一起看棒球 |
[21:45] | They’ve got a pretty good theater scene here and a big shiny bean and you could… | 这里的剧场质量很高 还有闪亮的豆子雕塑 你可以… |
[21:49] | You could be so happy in your warm winter coat.” | 你可以过得很开心 穿着温暖的大衣” |
[21:52] | -I don’t need you to say -I’m not gonna be that guy, all right? | -我不需要你这么说… -我不是那样的男人 好吗 |
[21:54] | But if you wanted to stay, I could make things so good for you, Diane. | 如果你想留下 我可以为你遮风避雨 戴安 |
[22:00] | No, no, I get it. | 不 我懂 |
[22:02] | No, listen. Guy. | 不 听着 盖 |
[22:04] | I feel so shitty all the time. | 我每一秒都觉得很糟糕 |
[22:08] | I feel like the whole world is pushing in on me, except for when I’m with you. | 觉得整个世界都在逼迫我 除了和你在一起的时候 |
[22:15] | You have been such a good thing for me. | 对我来说 你的存在很美好 |
[22:19] | But I can’t be with you if you’re the only good thing in my life. | 但如果你是我唯一的美好 那我不能和你在一起 |
[22:24] | It’s too much pressure. I’m sorry. | 那样压力太大了 对不起 |
[22:28] | Diane! Don’t get on that train! | 戴安 不要上车 |
[22:31] | -Guy, I just told you -I know, but you’re going to the airport. | -盖 我说过了… -我知道 但你要去机场 |
[22:34] | That train’s going to Cottage Grove, you’re gonna get screwed! | 这趟车是去卡蒂奇格罗夫的 你会错过飞机的 |
[22:37] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[22:40] | Dear Diane, it was Beverly’s last day yesterday. | 亲爱的戴安 昨天是贝弗利在这的最后一天 |
[22:44] | Everyone is real excited for her, but she spent the whole day sulking | 大家都在为她高兴 可她一整天都闷闷不乐 |
[22:48] | because she never found out who her secret admirer was. | 她还是不知道是谁在暗恋她 |
[22:51] | Frankly, it was getting pretty annoying, so finally I just say, | 老实说 她搞得我有点不耐烦了 最后我忍不住说 |
[22:54] | “It was me! I’m in love with you!” | “是我 是我爱上了你” |
[22:56] | And she goes, “Oh. I was hoping it was Mario.” | 她说 “我一直希望是马里奥” |
[23:00] | And then she starts crying. | 然后她哭了起来 |
[23:03] | And everyone looks at me like, “Way to go, you made Beverly cry on her last day”. | 大家都看着我 像是说”真行 在出院的日子把她弄哭” |
[23:08] | So, the thing I keep thinking about is… | 所以我一直在思考… |
[23:11] | was it worth it for Beverly to be happy for a little bit, | 让贝弗利开心一下 然后悲伤地离开 |
[23:14] | even though it ended up sad? | 这真的值得吗 |
[23:16] | Or would it have been better if the whole thing never happened? | 如果这一切不曾发生 生活是否会变得更好 |
[23:19] | Every time someone leaves rehab… | 每当有人离开康复中心… |
[23:20] | it makes you think about your own progress. | 你都会思考自己的改变 |
[23:23] | Some days it feels like you’re not progressing at all, other days you think, | 有时候你觉得自己毫无改变 有时候你又觉得 |
[23:26] | “Well, maybe a little.” | “也许变了一点点” |
[23:28] | The main thing I think about is how stupid I am | 我最常想到自己有多么愚蠢 |
[23:29] | that I didn’t do this sooner. | 居然没早点来这里 |
[23:31] | I wasted so many years being miserable because I assumed | 我浪费了这么多年 自怨自艾 |
[23:34] | that was the only way to be. | 就因为我觉得这是唯一的出路 |
[23:37] | But I don’t wanna do that anymore. | 我不想再那样下去了 |
[23:40] | Also, am I crazy or have I gotten really good at writing letters? | 还有 是我疯了还是我真的很擅长写信 |
[23:44] | This is BoJack, by the way. | 对了 我是波杰克 |
[23:53] | I was thinking about these grilled cheese sandwiches I used to make, | 我在想我刚搬来洛杉矶时经常做的 |
[23:56] | back when I first moved to LA. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[23:58] | -What? -I was dirt-broke | -什么 -当时我身无分文 |
[23:59] | and I had no friends and no job, | 没有朋友 没有工作 |
[24:02] | and I got obsessed with perfecting the art of the grilled cheese sandwich. | 于是我全心全力做出完美的烤奶酪三明治 |
[24:05] | -Makes sense. -Partly because it was cheap, | -很正常 -既因为它很便宜 |
[24:07] | but also because while I was doing it, | 也因为在烹饪它时 |
[24:10] | I wasn’t thinking about how depressing my life was. | 我会忘记人生有多不尽如人意 |
[24:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:13] | So, on the plane I was thinking, | 在飞机上 我突然想到 |
[24:15] | I should make another grilled cheese sandwich | 我应该再做一次烤奶酪三明治 |
[24:17] | because I haven’t in a long time, but I love them | 虽然很久没做 但我很喜欢它们 |
[24:21] | and they always make me feel better about things. | 它们总让我觉得一切都变得更美好了 |
[24:24] | -Look, Diane, I gotta -And the thing about | -戴安 我 -重点是 |
[24:25] | making your own grilled cheese sandwich is you can do it anywhere. You know? | 要做烤奶酪三明治 在哪都可以吧 |
[24:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah. So, I guess that’s another good thing. | 对 所以我找到另一份美好了 |
[24:40] | ♪ I lost my way on a trip Meant for two ♪ | ♪ 双人旅行途中 我迷了路 ♪ |
[24:46] | ♪ We left our hearts In a suitcase unused ♪ | ♪ 我们把心留在闲置的箱中 ♪ |
[24:52] | ♪ High above Chicago I’ll be home tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 在芝加哥上空 我明天就回家 ♪ |