Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] You shut down production? 你们叫停了拍摄
[00:11] Just for a couple of days. 就几天
[00:13] What is going on over there? 到底发生了什么
[00:14] – It’s a minor injury issue. – A stunt went slightly awry. -一点小伤病 -特技出了点小差错
[00:18] Again? 又来
[00:19] And one of our stars got a little strangled. 还有一位主演有些勒伤
[00:21] – What? – Just a little strangled. -什么 -一点点勒伤
[00:23] Like, the minimum amount of strangled. 最小程度的勒伤
[00:24] Everyone’s fine now. It’s like it didn’t even happen. 现在都没事了 就像从未发生过
[00:28] – Except… – Except what? -除了 -除了什么
[00:30] Some crew members might have taken some video of the incident 有些剧组人员可能拍了事故视频
[00:33] that could leak to the press at any moment. 随时可能泄露给媒体
[00:35] But that’s it! 但没有别的了
[00:36] Okay, I’m pulling the plug. 好吧 我要终止制作
[00:37] – What? – No! -什么 -不要
[00:38] It’s too dangerous! We gotta cut our losses. 风险太大了 我们得及时止损
[00:40] Cut your losses? Philbert is a monster hit! 止损 《菲尔伯特》可是大热剧
[00:43] We put your site on the map, boy-o, 我们让你的网站名声大振 小子
[00:45] so don’t get squeamish now about sunk cost. 所以别对沉没成本那么吝啬
[00:47] Face it. You need us like a fish needs a bicycle 认清现实吧 你需要我们就像鱼在
[00:49] in Portland, Austin, Boulder, 波特兰 奥斯丁 博尔德
[00:50] or Minneapolis, Saint Paul! 明尼阿波利斯 圣保罗需要自行车
[00:52] You are out of order. 你说错顺序了
[00:53] Fine. Switch Boulder and 好吧 把博尔德和奥斯汀互换
[00:54] Austin and move the Twin Cities to the front. 然后把双子城挪到最前面
[00:56] Now, can you give me a chance to get everything under control? 现在能给我个机会挽救局面吗
[00:59] – Yes! Yes! Yes! – You have one more chance. -棒棒棒 -给你最后一次机会
[01:03] Do you promise me you can take care of this? 你保证能搞定一切吗
[01:05] I’m clearing my docket. This is my only priority. 我把所有事情都推了 这是我的当务之急
[01:08] Good, because my boss has made it very clear 好 因为我老板说的很清楚
[01:11] that if we let him down, he will, 如果我们让他失望了 他会
[01:13] quote, “Eat my ass for dinner.” 我引用 “把我屁股当晚餐吃了”
[02:19] Hey, buddy, well, how ya feeling today? 伙计 今天感觉怎样
[02:22] Weird. Am I supposed to be on set right now? 很奇怪 我现在是不是应该在片场
[02:24] You just stay right there. I’m coming over. 哪儿都别去 我来找你
[02:27] – Okay. – Do me a favor, though? -好吧 -帮我个忙 好吗
[02:28] Maybe don’t watch any TV, or go on the Internet, or take any 我到之前别看电视 别上网
[02:31] phone calls from anybody else until I get there, okay? 也别接其他任何人的电话 好吗
[02:33] What? 什么
[02:36] – Stuart. – What up? -斯图尔特 -怎么了
[02:37] Draft an email to Biscuits Braxby. 起草一封写给饼干布拉克比的邮件
[02:39] I wanna set up an interview for– Hold on, 我想安排一次采访 稍等
[02:42] I’m getting another call. 有电话进来了
[02:43] You want that part in the email? 这句也要写进去吗
[02:45] Princess Carolyn! It’s Sadie. 卡洛琳公主 我是莎迪
[02:47] Remember me? You wanted my baby, and 记得我吗 你想领养我的孩子
[02:49] you came down to Eden, then you thought about your past a lot, 然后你来了伊甸 回想了很多过去
[02:51] and I decided not to give you my baby? 最后我决定不把孩子交给你
[02:53] Of course I remember you, Sadie. 我当然记得你 莎迪
[02:55] Unfortunately, this isn’t a great time. 可惜我现在不太方便
[02:57] Anyway, I got to thinking… 总之 我在想
[02:58] I interviewed a lot of people for adoption. 我面试了很多领养候选人
[03:00] After I said I wasn’t gonna give them the baby, 他们一旦被我拒绝
[03:02] They all went cold or nasty. 就变得冷漠又恶毒
[03:03] Except you. You were still nice. 除了你 你依然很友好
[03:05] I think that’s a sign. 我认为这是个预兆[停车标志]
[03:07] – How fast can you get to Eden? – Why? -你多快能赶到伊甸 -为什么
[03:09] My boyfriend left me, my mama stole my truck, 我男朋友甩了我 我妈偷了我的卡车
[03:11] and I don’t want this baby no more. 而我不想要这个孩子了
[03:13] Oh, fish, Sadie. 他喵的 莎迪
[03:14] I’m kind of in the middle of something now. 我现在有些抽不开身
[03:16] You’re in the middle of something? 你抽不开身
[03:17] I’m about as deep in contractions as an apostrophe! 我才是从宫缩中抽不开身
[03:20] I know. This is all just coming so fast. 我知道 这一切都太突然了
[03:23] I… Let me call you back. 我 我等下再打给你
[03:24] Okay, but if this baby pops out and you’re not here, 好吧 但如果这个孩子冒出来了而你不在
[03:27] I’m putting it in a dumpster. 我就把它扔进垃圾堆
[03:29] I’m kidding, I’m giving it to someone else. 开玩笑的 我就把它交给别人
[03:38] I always forget how tiny and Dickensian this place is. 我总是忘记这里有多小多狄更斯风
[03:41] It’s really great how you don’t need nice things to be happy. 你不需要奢侈享受就能活得幸福真是太好了
[03:45] Yes, I agree. What do you want? 对 我同意 你来干什么
[03:47] For the last couple months, I’ve had work to distract me, 过去的几个月 我一直用工作来转移注意力
[03:49] but now that we’re on strangle hiatus, 但是现在我们被勒令停工了
[03:51] I can’t stop thinking about that “thing” 我就无法停止去想”那件事”了
[03:54] that happened in the night of the Philbert. 那件发生在《菲尔伯特》首映当晚的事
[03:55] – “Strangle hiatus?” – Diane, stay on topic. -“勒令停工” -戴安 不要跑题
[03:58] – You know what “thing” I’m talking about? – Yes. -你知道我说的是”那件事”吧 -知道
[04:00] – The thing between us? – Got it. -我们之间的事 -明白
[04:01] When we had sex? 我们上床的事
[04:02] I was on top and then briefly on bottom. Human-y style? 我在上面 然后短暂的在下面 人爬式
[04:05] Yep, I remember. 对 我记得
[04:06] Pickles has no idea, and I’ve never felt so guilty in my life. 小腌瓜毫不知情 我从未感觉如此罪恶
[04:09] I hate keeping secrets from people. 我讨厌保守秘密
[04:11] It’s like Rob Schneider’s surprise party all over again. 仿佛又是罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对一样
[04:13] You cheating on your girlfriend 你背着女朋友出轨
[04:15] is not the same as Rob Schneider’s surprise party. 和罗伯·施奈德的惊喜派对可不是一回事
[04:17] You’re right, this is much less sad and involves more people. 你说得对 出轨没那么悲哀 人也比较多
[04:20] Just tell Pickles the truth. 向小腌瓜坦白吧
[04:22] Oh, I’m not good at giving bad news. 我不擅长说坏消息
[04:25] – Could you do it? – What? No! -你说可以吗 -什么 不行
[04:27] But you’re so good at bumming people out. 但是你那么擅长扫人兴致
[04:30] I’m more of a “good news” guy. 我更像是”好消息”的类型
[04:31] You want your ex-wife to explain the fact 你想让你的前妻向你的女朋友解释
[04:33] that you cheated with your ex-wife to your current girlfriend? 你和前妻有一腿 对她出轨了
[04:37] Well, of course every idea 如果描述出来
[04:38] sounds stupid if you describe what it is. 所有主意听起来都很蠢
[04:40] You’re not the only one who feels gross about that night. 不是只有你对那晚感到恶心
[04:43] Do you have any idea how shitty I felt after you left? 你知道你走后我有多糟心吗
[04:46] So I made you feel gross, and now… 我让你糟心了 那么
[04:48] No, you didn’t make me anything! I am gross. 不 不是你让我怎么样 我就是恶心
[04:51] I feel, all the time, like a garbage fire. 我无时无刻不觉得像堆燃烧的垃圾
[04:54] And not a cozy dumpster in a quaint alley, 不是别致小巷里的安逸垃圾桶
[04:57] but a barge, floating out to sea, with no rudder. 而是一艘垃圾船 没有船舵在海上飘荡
[05:00] I am a rudderless burning large garbage barge. 我是一艘无舵燃烧大型垃圾船
[05:03] Well, I’m sorry that you feel that way all the time, 很遗憾你一直这样觉得
[05:06] but I don’t usually, and now, for the first time ever, I do, 但我通常不这样觉得 而现在 第一次
[05:09] and I don’t know what to do with that feeling! 我也有了这样的感觉 这让我无所适从
[05:11] – Good! You should feel bad! – Well, I do! -很好 你应该感到内疚 -我确实内疚
[05:14] – Great! Me, too! -Great! -非常好 我也是 -非常好
[05:16] Great! 好极了
[05:26] So, what, exactly, do you think happened last night? 所以 你觉得昨晚到底发生了什么
[05:31] I don’t know. We shot some stuff? 我不知道 我们对谁开枪了
[05:34] There was an accident on set and Gina got injured. 一开始是个意外 然后吉娜受伤了
[05:37] – Oh, my God, she did? – She’s fine. -天呐 她受伤了吗 -她没事
[05:39] – But some footage has gotten out. -Footage? -但有些片段被泄露出去了 -片段
[05:42] And because of how it looks, 因为事情看起来是那样
[05:43] some people might get the impression 有些人可能会觉得
[05:45] that you were trying to hurt Gina. 你试图伤害吉娜
[05:47] – They’re gonna get the impression. – Right. -他们会这样觉得 -对
[05:50] – But I wasn’t. – Of course not. -但我没有 -当然没有
[05:52] What did happen? 实际上发生了什么
[05:53] So, the two of you are gonna 所以 你们两个
[05:54] do a sit-down interview with Biscuits Braxby. 要和饼干布拉克比一起坐下来做个采访
[05:58] She makes news fun! 她做的新闻很有趣
[05:59] Yes. All you need to say is that you know the footage looks bad, 是的 你只需要说你知道那些片段看起来很糟
[06:02] but you and Gina are actors. 但你和吉娜是演员
[06:04] You performed a convincing scene, 你演了一出好戏
[06:05] and you can’t wait for everyone to see the new season. 你迫不及待想让大家看到新一季
[06:09] Well, it seems like you’ve got everything under control. 看起来一切都在你掌控之中
[06:13] I’m sorry things got so messy with the show. 我很抱歉节目的事变得这么乱
[06:16] I didn’t always look out for you as much as I should have. 我应该更关照你一点的 我经常没能做到
[06:18] I can take care of myself. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate. 我能照顾我好自己 我知道你已经很忙了
[06:21] It’s just been so crazy, this adoption process, 只是那领养的流程实在是太疯狂了
[06:23] but I think once I get a baby, 但我想一旦我有了一个孩子
[06:25] my life will be less hectic, you know? 我的生活就不会这么乱了 对吧
[06:28] Oh, sure. 当然
[06:28] That is why new mothers 这肯定就是那些新妈妈
[06:29] always seem so chilled-out and well-rested. 总是看起来又镇定又精神的原因
[06:31] Okay, buddy. 好了 兄弟
[06:32] Why don’t you save your funny jokes for the interview? 你不如把这些玩笑留到采访上再说
[06:36] But please don’t make jokes at the interview. 但请不要在采访上开玩笑
[06:41] Sorry I broke every piece of furniture you own. 抱歉我把你的每件家具都弄坏了
[06:43] – Will 20 dollars cover it? – Don’t worry about it. But, yes. -20美元够吗 -别担心这个 但够了
[06:47] – So, what happens now? – I don’t know. -所以现在是怎样 -我不知道
[06:49] – I have to tell Pickles. – Yeah. -我得告诉小腌瓜 -是的
[06:51] – I’ll tell her you and I had a talk. – Okay. -我会告诉她我们聊了一下 -好
[06:54] – And we’re getting back together. – Wait, what? -然后我们复合了 -等下 什么
[06:56] – But she’s a great girl. – No, no. -但她是个好女孩 -不 不
[06:58] But she is a great girl. You just don’t know her. 但她确实是个好女孩 你只是不了解她
[07:00] No, Mr. Peanutbutter. 不 花生酱先生
[07:02] I don’t want to get back together with you. 我不想和你复合
[07:04] – What? – I think you misunderstood. -什么 -你误会了
[07:06] Then why do you keep doing this? 那我们为什么一直在做这个
[07:09] Why do you keep doing this? 你为什么一直要这样
[07:10] – Because I love you! – Don’t say that. -因为我爱你 -别说这个
[07:12] It’s true. I never stopped loving you. 真的 我从未停止过爱你
[07:14] No. We can’t do this ever again. 不 我们以后再也不能这样做了
[07:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:19] See? I told you you were great at giving bad news. 看吧 我说过了你很擅长给出坏消息
[07:22] That is not what I wanted to hear. 这不是我想听到的
[07:28] BoJack, Biscuits. Biscuits, BoJack. 波杰克 这是饼干 饼干 这是波杰克
[07:30] This interview’s gonna go down smooth, like a 1995 Zinfandel. 这场采访会流畅得像1995年的仙粉黛
[07:34] You ever try one of those ’95 zins? Good year for Zinfandels. 你从没试过95年的仙粉黛 仙粉黛的黄金年份
[07:37] Bad year for Oklahoma federal buildings. 俄克拉荷马联邦大楼的悲催时刻
[07:41] – M’kay. – Here’s how it’s gonna go down. -好吧 -接下来事情会这样发展
[07:43] Red light on the camera goes bloop! 摄像机的红灯发出噗噜一声
[07:44] I go, “Hey!” You go, “Hey!” I go, “Video?” 我说嗨 你说嗨 我说 摄像机
[07:46] You go, “Nah!” I go, “Really?” 你说 没呢 我说 真的吗
[07:47] You go, “Well…” And you roll me through the rigamarole. 你说 嗯… 然后向我丢出大段废话
[07:50] – Oh, don’t– – Don’t forget to plug your show. -对了别 -别忘了宣传你的节目
[07:52] Then I go, “Wow. This has been so illuminating. 然后我说 这还真是发人深省
[07:53] Thank you so much.” 非常感谢
[07:54] Red light goes boo-de-de-boop, 红灯发出噗嘚嘚噗
[07:56] we’ll be out of here before Traffic. 我们就会在《毒品网络》之前离开这儿了
[07:57] And, yes, I’m talking about the Stephen Soderbergh movie Traffic. 对 我说的是史蒂文·索德伯格的《毒品网络》
[08:00] It’s playing on FX tonight, and I’m hoping to catch it. 今晚在FX电视台上映 我希望能赶上
[08:03] Love me some Cheadle. 爱我吧 钱德尔
[08:06] Am I crazy or was she kind of hitting on me? 是我疯了还是她真的有点挑逗我
[08:07] Yeah. You guys have a real flirty energy, 对 你们俩简直激情四射
[08:10] like Matt Lauer and those magazine cut-outs 就像马特·劳尔和他在他家厨房里采访的
[08:12] he now interviews in his kitchen. 这些杂志剪辑
[08:13] – This should be fun. – Now that’s the spirit! -那应该会很有趣 -这种态度就对了
[08:17] You gotta show me this video. 你得把那段录像给我看下
[08:18] No, I really don’t think that’s necessary. 不 我觉得没这必要
[08:20] I’ll look like an idiot if I don’t know what I’m talking about. 如果我不知道我要讲什么 我会看起来很傻
[08:22] Just let me see it. How bad could it be? 就让我看看吧 能有多坏呢
[08:24] “Ooh, it’s really bad!” But, no, seriously, can I see it? 真的坏透了 但 不 讲真 我能看吗
[08:31] Hey, wow, look at me go. 看啊我开始了
[08:34] Oh, look out, I’m getting really, um… 小心 我开始变得有点
[08:37] Well, this looks like… 这看起来
[08:38] Yeah. 是
[08:40] Because I’m actually… 因为我确实
[08:43] Yeah. 是
[08:51] Diane! What have you been up to? Tell me everything. 戴安 你最近在忙什么 跟我说说
[08:54] Actually, I’ve been working on a book of essays– 事实上我正在忙一本文集
[08:56] Okay, I was obviously asking to be polite, 好了 很显然我是为了礼貌才这么问
[08:58] and it’s very rude of you to assume that I care. 你要是真以为我在乎 就太没礼貌了
[09:00] I have news that’s actually interesting. 我有一些真正有趣的消息
[09:02] Girl Croosh is pivoting to video, and I want you to be the face. 女生最赞网要转向视频 我想让你做那张脸
[09:07] – The face? – Of the site. -那张脸 -网页上的那张脸
[09:08] Every woman under 40 will tune in to hear what you have to say. 每个40岁以下的女人都会收看 听你说话
[09:12] And possibly women over 40, but we have no way of knowing 也许也有40岁以上的女人 我们没法知道了
[09:14] because they’re invisible to our site metrics. 因为我们的网站的指标不管她们
[09:16] Stefani… no. 斯蒂芬妮 不了
[09:18] I don’t understand. My parents never said no to me growing up, 我不懂 我父母从小到大从没对我说过不
[09:20] so I’m literally incapable of processing it as a concept. 所以我是从字面上不能理解这个概念
[09:23] I’m a hypocrite. I’m miserable and I make other people miserable. 我是个伪君子 我很可悲 还让别人可悲
[09:27] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道我在做什么
[09:28] I can’t be a trusted news source, 我不能做让人信任的信息源
[09:31] or an authority, or a role model for anybody. 或是什么权威 或是任何人的榜样
[09:34] Uh, no one called you a “Role model.” Settle down. 没人叫你”榜样” 冷静点
[09:37] You know what your problem is? 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
[09:39] You hold everyone to an impossible standard, 你用一个不可能的标准去衡量每个人
[09:41] including yourself. 包括你自己
[09:43] It’s super helpful for writing hot-take shakedowns, 这对写点热度排行榜
[09:46] and clickbait take-downs, 和骗点击的评论会很有帮助
[09:48] but totally toxic for your personal life 但对你的私人生活
[09:50] and internalized sense of self-worth, girl. 和自我价值的内在感受完全是个祸害
[09:52] But shouldn’t we be asking more of ourselves 但是我们不该对我们自己
[09:54] and of the people in our lives? 和生命中遇到的人有所要求吗
[09:56] Of course. But we all fail, Diane. 当然了 但我们都会失望 戴安
[09:58] The world is unforgiving enough as it is. 这世界已经够苛刻的了
[10:01] The least we could do is 至少我们能
[10:02] find ways to forgive each other and ourselves. 想办法原谅自己和彼此
[10:05] Well, then maybe we should be more forgiving in our content, 那也许我们发表的文章也应该宽容一点
[10:08] and maybe not publish so many take-downs? 不要发那么多抨击文
[10:11] Oh, Diane. 戴安
[10:15] All right, let’s bring in the talent. 好了 开始吧
[10:18] Hey, is this a good time to talk? 能趁现在跟你聊聊吗
[10:20] No, Stuart. This is a very bad time. 不行 斯图尔特 现在不是时候
[10:22] We’re about to shoot the interview. 我们马上要录制采访了
[10:23] Oh, sorry, I haven’t memorized your schedule. 抱歉 我没记住你的日程
[10:26] – You could write it down. – With what, a quill? -你可以写下来 -用什么 羽毛笔吗
[10:28] – Okay, Elbridge Gerry. – What? -好吧 埃尔布里奇·格里 -什么
[10:31] Anyway, this lady showed up at the office 这位女士到你的办公室找你
[10:33] and she was being super annoying, so I brought her here. 她很烦 我就把她带到这里了
[10:36] – What lady? – Hey. -什么女士 -你好
[10:38] Why aren’t you answering your phone? 你为什么不接电话
[10:39] Why aren’t you in North Carolina? 你为什么不去北卡罗莱纳
[10:41] We’re having a bit of a PR crisis. 我们现在出现了点公关危机
[10:43] As soon as this is settled I will take the first plane there, 等我这边解决了 我就坐第一班飞机过去
[10:45] but this is just not the best time. 但现在真不是合适的时机
[10:47] Look, if you can’t do this, don’t do it. 听着 如果你做不到 就不要领养
[10:50] My mom worked all the time and she never made time for me. 我妈妈一直在工作 永远不会抽时间陪我
[10:54] I felt so alone growing up, 我成长的过程中都很孤独
[10:56] especially because I never knew my dad or my twin brother 特别是因为我从来不认识我爸爸和我孪生哥哥
[10:58] because our parents broke up when we were babies, 因为我们的父母在我们很小时就分开了
[11:01] and wouldn’t even talk to each other. 老死不相往来
[11:03] Oh, Tracy, I had no idea. 特蕾西 我不知道是这样
[11:05] My whole life, 我这一辈子
[11:06] all I had was this half of a medallion 只有这块雕刻着
[11:09] with part of a family crest on it. 半个家徽的奖章
[11:11] The crest of a family I’ll never know. 我从来不知道全貌的家徽
[11:14] – Boring. – Ex-squeeze me? -无聊 -你说森么
[11:16] Sorry, but your story sucks. 抱歉 但你的故事太老套了
[11:17] I mean, who wasn’t separated from their family as a baby 谁不是从小跟自己的家人分开
[11:20] and still wears their half of a medallion 一直戴着半块奖章
[11:22] in the hopes of one day being reunited with their long-lost twin? 希望有朝一日能和失散的孪生妹妹团聚呢
[11:26] That exact thing happened to me 我也是这样
[11:27] and you don’t see me bitching about it. 你看我从来就没有抱怨过
[11:29] – God, get over yourself. – Get over yourself. -上帝啊 省省吧 -你才省省吧
[11:32] I didn’t realize it was a common thing. 我不知道原来大家都这样
[11:34] Well, obviously it is, so can you get to your point already? 显然就是 那你能不能直接说重点
[11:38] I was getting to it if you’d quit talking already. 要是你闭嘴的话我早就说了
[11:41] My point is, not every woman is supposed to be a mother. 我要说的重点是 不是每个女人都要做妈妈
[11:45] Maybe you’d be happier 也许如果你
[11:47] if you freed yourself from that expectation, 放下那个期盼 过着你自己
[11:49] and just lived the life you’d clearly rather be living. 更想要的生活 你可能会更开心
[11:52] Two minutes to air! 还有两分钟开拍
[11:53] No, that’s not… I’m not… 不 那不是…我不是…
[11:55] I can’t even deal with this right now. 我现在没法处理这堆事
[11:57] – You need to leave. – All right, let’s go. -你该走了 -好了 我们走
[11:59] She’s in one of her moods. 她心情不好
[12:01] I still think it’s pretty nutty 我还是觉得
[12:02] we both have the left half of a medallion. 我们都有左半边奖章真是太奇怪了
[12:05] Like, what are the odds? 这也太巧了
[12:06] Nah, it’s a completely different thing with me. 不 我跟你完全不一样
[12:08] Mine is the right half. 我是右半边
[12:09] – So… – Oh, okay. -所以… -好吧
[12:20] – Hello, BoJack. – Are you okay? You look good. -波杰克 -你还好吗 你看起来还行
[12:23] Yeah, makeup covered the bruises. 嗯 化妆把瘀伤遮住了
[12:24] – Gina, I’m so sorry. – Let’s just do the interview, okay? -吉娜 我很抱歉 -好好做采访吧
[12:27] – I’m gonna come clean about everything. – What? -我会坦白一切的 -什么
[12:29] Everyone needs to know what I did. 所有人都应该知道我做了什么
[12:31] Please get in positions. 各就各位
[12:32] No. Don’t do that. 不 别那么做
[12:33] Gina, what I did to you– 吉娜 我对你做的事
[12:35] I saw the video and it looked pretty bad. 我看了视频 看上去很可怕
[12:37] I’ll say it was pretty bad. 的确很可怕
[12:38] – It was assault. – Yeah. -那是人身侵犯 -对
[12:39] You physically overpowered me, 你的力量远比我大
[12:41] and if there were any justice, you would be in jail right now. 如果真的有正义可言 你现在已经进监狱了
[12:44] Okay, so… 那…
[12:45] But my career, 但是我的事业
[12:45] after so many failed attempts, is finally starting to take off. 在失败这么多次后 终于有了起色
[12:49] I am getting offers, and fan mail, 我有了邀约 粉丝来信
[12:51] and magazine columns about what a good actor I am. 还有杂志发文章说我是个多么棒的演员
[12:54] People know me because of my acting. 人们因为我的演技而开始了解我
[12:56] And all that goes away if I’m just 如果我变成被马男波杰克掐的女孩
[12:59] the girl who got choked by BoJack Horseman. 这一切都会烟消云散
[13:01] I can’t lie about this. 我不能撒谎
[13:02] I don’t want you to be the most notable thing 我不想让你成为我人生中
[13:05] that ever happened to me. 最了不得的功绩
[13:06] I don’t want you to be the question I get asked in interviews 我不想在我的余生的每个采访中
[13:08] for the rest of my life. 都会被问到关于你的问题
[13:09] – Gina, I– – You need to do this for me, okay? -吉娜 我… -为我这么做 好吗
[13:12] Because I just want this to be over. 因为我希望这一切赶紧结束
[13:13] Can we talk about it, maybe after the interview? 那我们能在采访结束后谈谈吗
[13:15] No. I will be civil to you on set when we have scenes together, 不 我在片场和你拍对手戏时会对你很客气
[13:19] but otherwise, I never wanna think about you again. 但除此之外 我不想再想到你
[13:22] – Hey, guys, how are we doing? – So good, Biscuits. -伙计们 你们好吗 -很棒 饼干
[13:25] We’re so excited to be here, aren’t we, BoJack? 我们很高兴能来这里 对吗 波杰克
[13:28] Um, yeah. 对
[13:30] I’m here with BoJack Horseman and Gina Cazador, 我正在和马男波杰克和吉娜·卡扎图一起
[13:33] stars of the hit show Philbert. 热剧《菲尔伯特》的主演
[13:36] Let’s cut to the chase. That video. 我们就直奔主题吧 那个视频
[13:38] Oh, my God, it’s so embarrassing. 天啊 太不好意思了
[13:42] – This is all a misunderstanding. – I mean, it’s kind of hilarious. -这都是一个误会 -其实挺搞笑的
[13:46] We’ve actually been laughing about it here on set! 我们在片场其实一直在笑
[13:50] Really? BoJack looks so angry in the video. 真的吗 波杰克在视频里看起来很愤怒
[13:53] And Gina, you look terrified. 吉娜 你看上去吓坏了
[13:55] Biscuits, we’re actors. It’s what we do. 饼干 我们是演员 这是我们的老本行
[13:57] – Oh, thank God. – Yep, actors. -谢天谢地 -没错 演员
[14:00] Okay, I gotta ask. Is the story true? Are you two an item? 我想问 你们俩真的在交往吗
[14:04] Busted! 被发现了
[14:05] Oh, boy. Looks like you got your scoop! 看来你得到独家大爆料了
[14:07] Can you give us a kiss? 能在我们面前亲一下吗
[14:09] Sure thing. 当然了
[14:12] – What’s it like dating your co-star? – It’s so great. -跟搭档演员交往是什么感觉 -非常棒
[14:16] I’ll bet sometimes, though, you wanna strangle each other, right? 我敢打赌有时候会真的想掐死对方吧
[14:18] Oh, you bet! 当然了
[14:22] Okay, you two. This has been illuminating. 好了 这还真是发人深省
[14:26] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[14:28] – That’s a cut! – That was amazing. -卡 -真是太棒了
[14:39] You wanted to see me, Mr. Fondle? 您想见我 爱抚先生
[14:42] I must make love to you. 我必须和你做爱
[14:45] You mean to my brain, because I have such good ideas. 你是说我的脑子吧 因为我的想法很棒
[14:48] Thanks for the encouragement. I never got that at my last job. 谢谢您的鼓励 上一份工作从没人这样夸我
[14:51] Nice boobs. 不错的奶子
[14:52] That’s exactly right. 说的非常对
[14:54] Those guys were nice, but they were total boobs. 那些人都不错 但都是笨蛋[奶子]
[14:57] Anyway, I’m gonna go review the third quarter budget 我现在要去和我们的检查小组
[15:00] – Insufficient power. – To review the budget? -电力不足 -核查预算不足吗
[15:03] Insufficient power. 电力不足
[15:05] Are you saying I don’t have the authority to do my job? 你是说我的权限不足以做我的工作吗
[15:08] Now entering sleep mode. 现在进入睡眠模式
[15:10] You wanna sleep with me? 你想和我睡觉
[15:12] That is not a mode I’m comfortable with, Mr. Fondle. 我不喜欢这种模式 爱抚先生
[15:14] Please connect to power source! 请连接电源
[15:18] So first, he said I had insufficient power… 首先 他说我电力不足
[15:21] Which I have never heard him say to a man. 我从来没听他和男性这么说过
[15:23] And then he asked me to “Connect” To his “Power source.” 然后他要我和他的电源连接
[15:26] Did you feel physically threatened? 你感到肉体上的胁迫了吗
[15:28] Was there any implication of assault? 有没有侵犯的暗示
[15:30] Not assault, but he did make a mention of “Low battery”. 没有暗示 不过他是提到了”电量低”
[15:33] It is never acceptable to threaten an employee 不管有多少电量
[15:35] with battery at any level. 威胁员工都是不可接受的
[15:37] What time is it right now? 现在是什么时候
[15:39] For female employees of one popular website, 对于一家知名网站的女性员工来说
[15:41] the answer is Sexual Harassment O’Clock! 回答是”是性骚扰的钟点”
[15:44] What started with the allegations of one junior executive 一名初级行政员工所提出指控后
[15:47] has quickly snowballed into an avalanche of accusation, 各层次的女性都站出来
[15:50] as women at every level have come forward 讲述自己遇到无法抗拒的侵犯
[15:53] with their own harrowing stories of what happens 所发生的事
[15:56] when the big hand meets the little hand. 让事态迅速发酵成极其严重的指控
[16:00] He said he wanted to “…get all up in my guts with his penis 他说他想”用他的鸡巴插到我的胃里
[16:04] and ejaculate inside me.” 然后射在我里面”
[16:06] At the time, I just thought it was typical corporate banter, 当时我以为那只是典型的办公室玩笑
[16:08] but now I’m like, uh… 现在我觉得…
[16:12] Look, obviously, 听着 显然
[16:13] men should not be engaging in predatory behavior at the office, 男性不应该在办公室做出侵犯性行为
[16:17] but I’m worried now the 但是我担心
[16:18] pendulum’s gonna swing too far in the other extreme 现在天平倒向了另一个极端
[16:21] where they’ll be held accountable 他们要为自己的行为
[16:22] for that behavior, and that’s not ideal either. 负责了 那样可不好
[16:24] Uh, Henry Fondle is a sex robot, 爱抚亨利是一个性爱机器人
[16:27] and he should not be a CEO of any company. 他不应该成为任何一家公司的执行总裁
[16:31] When you say “Sex robot,” You’re speaking metaphorically, right? 你说”性爱机器人”是在隐喻吗
[16:36] No. 不
[16:38] The board has taken decisive action to remove Henry Fondle 董事会已经决定让爱抚亨利
[16:41] by placing him on an indefinite paid leave. 进行无限期带薪休假
[16:44] Meanwhile, we will be scaling back, 同时 我们将会缩减规模
[16:46] canceling our slate of streaming series 取笑我们的流媒体
[16:48] and refocusing on our 重新专注于
[16:49] original mission of being a website you can go to 我们的本心 做一个当你们不知道
[16:51] if you don’t know what time it is, 现在是什么时候时会上的网站
[16:53] that also doesn’t harass anyone. 这不会骚扰到任何人
[16:55] This is a great day for the women of this company, 这对于本公司的女性来说是美好的一天
[16:57] many of whom will be laid off. 其中大部分已经被解雇
[17:02] So, you got a call from your dentist; no cavities. 你的牙医给你打了电话 没有蛀虫洞
[17:05] Emily Van Camp wants to move your four o’clock to five. 艾米丽·万凯普要你把四点调成五点
[17:08] And also, Todd wanted me to let you know that the network folded, 以及陶德要我告诉你网络台裁员
[17:13] everyone got fired… And your show is canceled. 大家都备炒了 你的剧被取消了
[17:16] – What? – It’s over. It’s all over. -什么 -结束了 都结束了
[17:18] What are you talking about? It’s not over. 你在说什么 还没有结束
[17:20] We just have to find our baby another home. 我们只要给我们的宝宝再找一个家
[17:22] Maybe What Time Is It Right Now is gone, 也许现在是什么时候不要了
[17:24] but there are like a billion other websites, right? 但还有上亿的网站呢 对吧
[17:27] What about that website you go to, to pay your parking tickets? 你用来支付停车票的网站怎么样
[17:30] Or if we’re really desperate, TNT? 如果我们真的很绝望 TNT怎么样
[17:33] The point is we’re just getting started, Princess Carolyn! 重点是我们才刚起步 卡洛琳公主
[17:37] Princess Carolyn? 卡洛琳公主
[17:39] She’s gone. 她走了
[17:40] Unless… 除非
[17:42] I was Princess Carolyn the whole time. 一直以来我就是卡洛琳公主
[17:49] Oh, fish! 他喵的
[17:53] Well, this is it, Henry Fondle. The end of the line. 好了 爱抚亨利 都结束了
[17:56] Hiya, hotshot. 大明星
[17:58] I’ve been following your career pretty closely 我一直在密切关注你的职业生涯
[18:00] and I like what I see. 我对你很感兴趣
[18:01] How’d you like a corner office 你有没有兴趣来
[18:03] at Disney-Fox-AT&T-AOL-Time-Warner- 迪士尼-福克斯-AT&T-时代周刊-华纳
[18:05] Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton- 百事-维亚康姆-哈利佰顿
[18:07] Skynet-Toyota-Trader-Joe’s? 天网-本田-交易者-乔家工作
[18:08] Give it to me! 给我
[18:10] Uh, you know this guy 你知道这家伙
[18:11] just got fired for sexual harassment, right? 刚因为性骚扰被炒了吧
[18:14] Yeah, so he’s learned his lesson 对 所以他吸取了教训
[18:16] and he’s ready to reenter the workforce. 他已经准备好重新投入工作了
[18:18] I have many penises. 我有很多鸡巴
[18:20] You said it, buddy. Give us a call. 你说过了 伙计 给我们打电话
[18:25] Do you wanna take a ride? There’s something I wanna show you. 想去兜兜风吗 我想给你看点东西
[18:28] Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! 棒 棒
[18:35] Oh, hello. 你好
[18:37] Shouldn’t you be out “Not really strangling” Someone? 你不是应该在”不算是在掐人”吗
[18:40] The last time I saw you, 上一次和你见面
[18:41] you said you still believed I could be a better person. 你说你还是相信我能做一个好人
[18:44] – Do you still believe that? – I do. -你现在还信吗 -我信
[18:46] I need you to write one of your take-downs. 我需要你写一篇抨击文
[18:48] – About me. – What? -关于我 -什么
[18:49] You can’t write anything about Gina, but… the other stuff. 你不能写吉娜的事 但其他都行
[18:52] Everything. I need to get it out. 一切 我必须要说出来
[18:54] No. I’m done writing about you, or for you, or with you. 不 我不要再写你 为你或和你写了
[18:58] Diane, please, I need this. 戴安 拜托 我需要这样
[19:00] I’m a bad guy and the world needs to know. 我是一个坏人 全世界都该知道
[19:02] There’s no such thing as “Bad guys” Or “Good guys.” 根本没有什么好人和坏人之分
[19:06] We’re all just… guys… 我们只是…人
[19:08] who do good stuff sometimes and bad stuff sometimes. 偶尔会做好事 偶尔会做坏事
[19:11] And all we can do is try 我们只能努力
[19:12] to do less bad stuff and more good stuff, 少做些坏事 多做些好事
[19:15] but you’re never going to be good. Because you’re not bad. 但你永远不会是”好的” 因为你不是”坏的”
[19:19] So, you need to stop using that as an excuse. 所以你不要再用这种借口了
[19:21] I am asking to be held accountable. 我再请求让我承担责任
[19:23] And I’m telling you it’s not gonna happen. 那我告诉你这是不可能的
[19:25] Whatever you put in that story, 不管你要说什么故事
[19:27] no one is gonna “Hold you accountable.” 没人会让你”承担责任”
[19:30] You need to take responsibility for yourself. 你只能自己为自己承担责任
[19:32] I don’t know how to do that! 我不知道该怎么做
[19:40] This is it. My special thinking spot. 就是这里 我专门用来思考的地方
[19:43] Let us put on a Lionel Richie album, 放上莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌
[19:46] and finger each other’s holes. 然后爱抚对方的小穴
[19:49] Henry, no. There’ll be time for that later. 亨利 不 等一下有的是时间
[19:52] I love it when you call me Father. 我喜欢你叫我”父亲”
[19:55] That’s right. 没错
[19:57] I… I… 我…我…
[19:59] I love you, Fatheeeeeer… 我爱你 父亲….
[20:04] Shh. It’s okay. It’s over now. It’s all over. 没事了 都结束了 都结束了
[20:09] Oh, man. 天啊
[20:15] Okay. 好了
[20:21] She’s beautiful. What are you gonna call her? 她真美 你准备叫她什么
[20:23] Untitled Princess Carolyn Project. 无名卡洛琳公主计划
[20:27] But not really, though, right? 但你不是认真的 对吗
[20:32] Hey, do you think my cactus 你觉得我离开六个月
[20:33] is gonna be okay if I’m not there for six weeks? 我的仙人掌都会没事吗
[20:35] Yeah, I think your cactus is gonna be okay. 嗯 我觉得你的仙人掌会没事的
[20:39] – Is this a mistake? – No. -这是个错误吗 -不
[20:42] 山寨马里布 带着毒瘾来 清醒起身去
[20:46] Wow, it feels so weird to be eating here. 在这里吃饭的感觉真奇怪
[20:49] So, this is what it’s like from the other side. 作为客人的感觉就是这样
[20:51] Pickles, I took you here 小腌瓜 我带你来这里
[20:52] because I wanted you to be somewhere you felt comfortable. 是因为希望能带你到让你感到安心的地方
[20:55] Aw, that’s so sweet, Mister. 你真好 酱酱
[20:57] Because I need to talk to you about something. 因为我需要和你说一件事
[21:00] Oh, no, this is really bad. Why would you do this to me? 不 太糟糕了 你为什么要这么对我
[21:03] I didn’t tell you what it is. 我都还没告诉你是什么事呢
[21:04] No one ever “Needs to talk” About something good! 没有人会”需要”说什么好事
[21:07] No one ever says, “I need to talk to you: Happy Birthday” 没人会说 “我需要和你说 生日快乐”
[21:09] or, “I need to talk to you: 或者”我需要和你说
[21:11] Felicity Jones hired a new stylist 费莉希蒂·琼斯雇了新造型师
[21:12] and her red carpet looks this season are to die for!” 她这一季的红毯造型美翻了”
[21:14] Well, good news first: Felicity Jones did hire a new stylist, 首先 好消息 费莉希蒂的确雇了新造型师
[21:17] but sadly, her fashion choices just aren’t popping. 但可惜她的时尚造型还是不行
[21:21] Oh, no! This is bad news! Well, thank you for telling me. 不 真的是坏消息 谢谢你告诉我
[21:24] That isn’t the thing I was going to tell you. 但我要和你说的不是这个
[21:26] There’s more bad news? 还有更多坏消息
[21:28] Is it worse or not as bad as the Felicity Jones thing? 比费莉希蒂的消息更糟糕还是没那么糟糕
[21:31] Well, it’s different… 那不一样
[21:33] Whatever it is, we’re going to get through it together. 不管是什么 我们都要一起度过
[21:36] Whatever it is, I love you, and nothing’s going to change that. 不管怎样 我爱你 什么都不会改变这一点
[21:40] Nothing you say is going 你说什么
[21:41] to make me stop loving you, no matter what. 都不会让我停止爱你 不管怎么样
[21:43] Pickles… I… 小腌瓜 我…
[21:46] What is it? 怎么了
[21:49] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[21:56] What do I say… when I go in? 我进去后…该说什么
[21:58] You say, “Hello. I am BoJack. Horseman, obviously. 你说”你好 我是波杰克 那个马男
[22:03] You’ve probably heard of me. I’m very famous. 你肯定听说过我 我很著名
[22:05] So… Sober me up, please!” 所以…给我戒毒吧 拜托”
[22:07] What if I get sober… 如果我戒了
[22:09] and I’m still the same awful person I’ve always been, 我还是原来那个很坏的我
[22:13] only more… sober? 只不过更…清醒了
[22:14] I think that is a very real possibility. 我觉得很有这个可能
[22:17] – Don’t be shitty. – I’m not. -别闹我了 -我没有
[22:19] Rehab is not a cure-all 戒瘾并不是能让你
[22:20] that’s gonna suddenly make you not an asshole. 突然变得不混蛋的万能良药
[22:22] Then why are we doing this? Let’s turn around and go home. 那我们为什么要这么做 掉头回家吧
[22:24] – You wanna go home? – Is that okay? -你想回家吗 -行吗
[22:26] Look, you have two options. 你有两个选择
[22:27] You can go back home and try to do things your way, 你可以回家 试图以你的方式解决
[22:30] like you’ve been doing all your life, 就像你这辈子一直以来所做的一样
[22:32] or you can see what these guys have to offer. 或者你可以看看那些人有什么本事
[22:37] I don’t understand why you’re being so nice to me. 我不明白你为什么对我这么好
[22:39] After everything you know about me, 你了解了我的那么多事
[22:41] all the shit I put you through. 我让你受了这么多苦
[22:43] When I was in high school, I had this friend. Abby. 我读高中的时候 有个朋友 艾比
[22:47] She was my only friend and we did everything together, 她是我唯一的朋友 我们形影不离
[22:50] until she got adopted by the cool kids 直到后来那帮酷小孩接纳了她
[22:52] and then she turned on me… 她转头就开始欺负我
[22:54] so fast. 太快了
[22:55] She used every secret she knew about me, every vulnerability. 她利用她知道的我的每个秘密 每个弱点
[22:58] She made me miserable my entire sophomore year. 她让我整个高二都生不如死
[23:02] But then that summer when her mom got sick, like really sick, 但是那年夏天她妈妈生病了 病得很重
[23:06] and all her cool friends 她那帮酷朋友
[23:08] were off vacationing in Martha’s Vineyard, 都去玛莎葡萄园岛度假了
[23:10] – I was there for her. – Why? -我陪在她身边 -为什么
[23:12] Because I’m an idiot. And it was Abby. 因为我是个笨蛋 而且她可是艾比
[23:17] And I hated her, and I will never forgive her, 我恨她 我永远不会原谅她
[23:20] but she needed me and… she was my best friend and I loved her. 但她需要我 她曾是我最好的朋友 我爱她
[23:26] And now… you’re here, and I hate you, 现在是你 我恨你
[23:31] but you’re my best friend, and you need me. 但你是我最好的朋友 你需要我
[23:38] You know what you’re gonna say? You wanna practice? 你知道你要说什么吗 要练习一下吗
[23:41] I’m gonna say, “Hello. I am BoJack Horseman. 我要说”你好 我是马男波杰克
[23:44] Obviously, you know who I am, 你知道我是谁
[23:46] because I’m very famous, and also we called ahead. 因为我很著名 我们提前打电话来过了
[23:50] And I am here because… I need help.” 我来是因为 我需要帮助”
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme