Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 现在是什么时候 原创剧集
[00:12] Now I see why they call you “Sassy.” 现在我明白他们为什么叫你”萨西”了
[00:14] – Hello, old friend. – Fritz! But you’re dead! -你好 老朋友 -弗里茨 你明明死了
[00:17] Dead serious… about haunting you. 死透了…要来缠着你
[00:21] I haven’t had sex that good since my wife died. 自从我妻子死后就从来没有在床上这么爽过
[00:23] To be clear, the sex was pre-death. 澄清一下 那是都是死前和她做的爱
[00:25] Philbert, I don’t want to be one of those girls, 菲尔伯特 我不想跟那些女孩一样
[00:27] but did you murder your wife? 但你到底有没有杀死你妻子
[00:29] How many people are dead because of you? 有多少人因为你死了
[00:31] Those were bad guys! They stole the mayor’s submarine. 那都是坏人 他们偷了市长的潜水艇
[00:34] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[00:35] I’m going to the chief! 我要去找警长
[00:36] The whole world’s gonna know what you did. 全世界都会知道你的所作所为
[00:38] You can’t do that, Marjorie. 你不能这么做 玛乔丽
[00:40] John, it’s over. 约翰 结束了
[00:42] Fritz, you maniac! What are you doing? 弗里茨 你这个疯子 你在干什么
[00:43] – What you’re too chickenshit to do. – John! Help! -做你太懦弱不敢做的事 -约翰 救命
[00:53] You shot your partner? 你朝你搭档开了枪
[00:54] I had no choice! He was strangling my wife! 我别无选择 他在掐我的妻子
[00:56] Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade. 吻我 你这个聪明帅气的叛徒
[00:59] There’s no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming. 没有时间了 核弹快要击中我们了
[01:10] 市长有麻烦 查深网
[01:18] 别相信孤儿 闰年阴谋
[01:25] 405国道交通状况略有改善 因为有三百万人死于核弹
[01:31] 给园丁酬劳 凶杀案
[01:33] 尸体越多 问题越多
[01:36] 荣誉警探 颁发荣誉马克杯
[01:42] 口红印 亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人
[02:06] It’s been six months since the missiles hit. 已经是核弹落地后的第六个月了
[02:09] The air is thick with the stench of death, 空气中弥漫着死亡的恶臭
[02:11] and the hospitals are delivering some very wacky babies. 医院里诞下了不少怪异的婴儿
[02:14] But, finally, they reopened the Yogurtland near me. 但他们终于重新开张了我家附近的酸奶领地
[02:19] Sometimes, even mushroom clouds have a silver lining. 有时候 就算是蘑菇云也得带银边
[02:22] Hey, partner. 搭档
[02:22] Looks like you’re getting soft… serve frozen yogurt. 看来你要软…制冻酸奶
[02:26] Now I continue to see why they call you “Sassy.” 现在我越来越明白他们为什么叫你萨西了
[02:29] It’s also been six months since I told Sassy the truth. 这也是我告诉萨西真相后的第六个月
[02:32] About Fritz. My wife. 关于弗里茨 我妻子
[02:34] And Sassy hasn’t turned me in. I think she likes me. 萨西还没有告发我 我觉得她喜欢我
[02:38] Cut! 卡
[02:41] BoJack, I told you not to eat the prop food. 波杰克 我和你说过别吃道具食物
[02:43] That fake yogurt costs $500 a cup! 那假酸奶要500一杯
[02:46] Why? 为什么
[02:53] And it’s a hit. Which is great for me, but even better for Gina. 大热 对我来说很棒 但对吉娜来说更棒
[03:04] You know, I’ve done so many TV shows, 我拍过很多电视剧
[03:06] but this is the first one that’s kind of turned me into a star. 这是第一部让我出名的
[03:09] It’s a big step up from just recurring 就跟《警察来了》
[03:10] on The Cops are Coming, Whee-oo, Whee-oo. 再现似的
[03:12] And the weird part is I’m not secretly bitter and jealous. 奇怪的是 我并没有感到暗中不满或嫉妒
[03:15] I like seeing her happy. 我喜欢看到她开心
[03:18] But I still have this little rancid itch 但我内心中仍然有隐隐的不安
[03:20] saying something isn’t right. 觉得有点不对劲
[03:22] It’s like there’s always something lurking 好像在地平线那一头
[03:25] just beyond the horizon. 总有东西在盘旋
[03:28] Philbert the Troubled Detective. 麻烦警探菲尔伯特
[03:30] I see. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[03:32] Why do you still use a landline? 你为什么还用固定电话
[03:34] What am I supposed to tell her, I’m just an old-fashioned guy? 我该怎么和她说我只是一个怀旧的人
[03:37] Or maybe I like things that are plugged to the wall? 或者我喜欢连在墙上的东西
[03:39] Something to grab onto if I start floating away. 如果我要飘走时能抓住的东西
[03:42] That was my wife’s landline. 那是我妻子的固定电话
[03:46] – I’m so sorry. – Never mind that. -我很抱歉 -没关系
[03:48] The chief’s been murdered. 局长被杀害了
[03:49] Oh, Philbert, that’s awful. 菲尔伯特 这太可怕了
[03:50] I know how much you didn’t want him to be murdered. 我知道你一点都不希望看到他被杀
[03:52] Sassy, put on some pants. You’ve got a sweet bottom, 萨西 穿上裤子 你的屁股很美
[03:55] but the only bottom I’m interested in right now 但我现在只想
[03:57] is the bottom of this case, and getting to it. 将这个案子查个底朝天
[03:59] Because this time, it’s personnel. 因为这次 是内部的
[04:04] Cut! 卡
[04:05] Did you want me to say, “This time it’s personal”? 你希望我说”这次是私事”吗
[04:08] No, that’s a cliche. You’re saying it’s an inside job. 不 那太老套了 你要说这是有内鬼
[04:11] Someone on the force. “This time, it’s personnel.” 警局的人干的 “这次 是内部的”
[04:14] – Ah, okay. – The strangling looks fake. -好吧 -掐脖子戏太假
[04:17] Ooh, maybe it would be scarier… if I talked like this– 也许这样能更可怕…我这样说话
[04:20] I already told you. No spooky voice! 我跟你说过了 不要发出吓人的声音
[04:22] Do you want me to roll my eyes back and stick my tongue out? 你想要我翻白眼吐舌头吗
[04:28] Yeah, let’s try that. 好的 我们试试
[04:29] Gina, you noticed anything funky about these new scripts? 吉娜 你发现这些新剧本奇怪的地方了吗
[04:32] Yeah. Without Diane around 发现了 戴安不在
[04:33] to police Flip’s use of the word “Literally,” 没人提醒弗利普怎么用”确实”了
[04:35] you’d think “The literally store” was going out of business. 我还以为不会再看到”确实店”[似酒水]了呢
[04:37] Figuratively. 举个例子
[04:38] What? No. I mean the story with the chief. 什么 不 我是说局长的故事
[04:40] I think it’s stolen from my life. 我觉得是在抄袭我的人生
[04:42] I mean, I also had a male boss who died. Herb Kazazz. 我也有个死去的男性上司 赫比·哈萨克
[04:46] Seems like a coincidence. 看起来是个巧合
[04:47] The chief is named Basil. 局长的名字叫巴兹尔
[04:49] Like basil, which is an herb! Like Herb. 音同罗勒 那是一种药草 音同赫比
[04:51] I just don’t think anyone would 我觉得没人会在
[04:52] use a story from your life without telling you. 不告知你的情况下用你的故事
[04:54] – Diane would. – She’s not writing on the show anymore. -戴安就会 -她不再继续写剧本了
[04:57] You think Flip read her book? 你觉得弗利普看了她的书吗
[04:58] Wait a minute. “Her book.” “Herb… ook.” 等等 “她的书”连起来就是”赫比的书”
[05:01] – What’s going on with you? – I’m gonna get to the bottom of this -你怎么回事 -我要把这查个底朝天
[05:03] because this time, it’s business. 因为这一次是我的事
[05:05] Personal business. 私事
[05:10] Hey, friend. Where’d you get your ideas from? 朋友 你的创意是哪儿来的
[05:13] I’m just– I’m so interested in your process. 我就是…对你的创作过程很感兴趣
[05:15] Do you make them up, 你是自己编的呢
[05:16] or get inspired by other things or people’s… lives? 还是受到其他人生活的…启发
[05:20] What are you accusing me of? 你想指控我什么
[05:21] You think I can’t come up with my own ideas? 你觉得我自己想不出什么主意吗
[05:23] Those popsicle guys signed a release. 那些卖棒冰的可是签了授权书的
[05:25] Popsicle guys? 卖棒冰的
[05:26] – What are you talking about? – What are you talking about? -你在说什么 -你在说什么
[05:31] Something’s going on. I must be singing a song called “Crazy” 有点不对劲 我肯定是唱了《疯狂》
[05:34] because everyone’s treating me like a patsy. 因为大家都觉得我是懦夫
[05:36] All I know for sure is Flip’s hiding something. 我只能确定弗利普有所隐瞒
[05:38] Something about “Popsicle guys.” 关于”卖棒冰的”
[05:40] – Hey, buddy. Is everything okay in here? – Yeah, fine. -伙计 你没事吧 -没事
[05:43] Really? Because this trailer belongs to Stingray Liotta. 真的吗 因为这拖车可是黄貂鱼里欧塔的
[05:50] Oh. Uh, I guess I’ve been a little distracted. 看来我有点走神了
[05:51] Are you sure you’re okay? Because you’re my friend, 你确定你没事吧 因为你是我朋友
[05:54] and I would never forgive myself if something happened to you 如果你出了什么事 影响到我们的日程
[05:57] that affected our ability to stay on schedule. 我绝对不会原谅我自己的
[05:59] – What? – BoJack, I care about you, -什么 -波杰克 我在乎你
[06:01] and also the 218 other people who will be out of a job 以及其他218个如果你崩盘
[06:05] if you spin out like you usually do. 就会丢掉工作的人
[06:07] Now are you keeping things together? 你能振作起来吗
[06:09] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:09] I’m not gonna screw up this professional opportunity for you. 我不会毁掉你的这个职业机会
[06:11] Your concern is very touching. 谢谢你的担心
[06:13] What’s in those pills you keep taking? 你一直在服用的这些药是什么
[06:14] How about if you really cared, 如果你真的关心的话
[06:16] you should’ve been there the day I fell off a building? 我从楼顶摔下来的时候你就应该在场
[06:18] But no. You had other important business to attend to. 但是没有 你有更重要的事要做
[06:20] – BoJack– – You’re doing a great job, -波杰克 -你做得很棒
[06:22] making me feel like you give a shit. 让我觉得你好像在乎似的
[06:24] You’re gonna be an awesome mom. 你会成为一个很棒的妈妈
[06:27] I think you’re overworked. 我觉得你工作太久了
[06:28] Oh, for real? With a side order of, 真的吗 我要再加上一句
[06:30] “Ya think?” And sundry retorts of that fashion. “你这么认为吗”和各种各样的反驳
[06:32] Here’s what’s gonna happen. 接下来这样吧
[06:34] You’re gonna take the rest of the night off. 你今天晚上回去休息
[06:35] You’re gonna get some sleep. 你要好好睡一觉
[06:37] And when you come back, you’re gonna be professional, 等你回来 你要保持敬业状态
[06:39] you’re gonna be courteous, 你要有基本礼仪
[06:40] and you’re gonna have your shit together. 你得给我找回你的状态
[06:42] Fine! And… I’m sorry, about the mom thing. 好吧 我很抱歉 不该说关于妈妈的事
[06:46] Get some sleep. 去睡觉吧
[06:51] – I can’t sleep. – Ugh. Yeah, you mentioned. -我睡不着 -对 你说过了
[06:53] – Flip was acting very suspicious. – He sure was. Eight hours ago. -弗利普表现很可疑 -没错 八小时前
[06:57] But we’re home now, and it’s 4:00 in the morning. 但我们现在回家了 已经凌晨四点了
[07:00] Princess Carolyn’s getting all up in my business! 卡洛琳公主对我指手画脚的
[07:02] She told me that I seem “Not okay,” And was “Spinning out,” 她说我看上去”不行” 要”崩盘”
[07:05] – and “Would make a great mom.” – Not sure you’d be the best mom. -“能做一个好妈妈” -你应该不会做好妈妈
[07:09] I’d be a wonderful mother! 我会成为一个完美的妈妈
[07:11] Watch it, BoJack. 小心 波杰克
[07:12] You’re losing it. Gotta be cool for Gina. 你失控了 对吉娜好[酷]点
[07:14] What’s something a cool person would say? 酷的人一般会怎么说
[07:16] Uh, hey, Daddy-O. 哥们儿
[07:17] Gotta splitsville to the lavatory 我要去厕所了
[07:18] if you catch my drift. Hang ten! 如果你懂我意思的话 开心
[07:20] – Oh, okay. – Nailed it. -好吧 -搞定
[07:39] BoJack, I know what’s going on. 波杰克 我知道发生了什么
[07:42] Uh… you do? 是吗
[07:43] You’re taking the character home with you. 你带着角色回家了
[07:45] It happens to every actor. 每个演员都会这样
[07:46] I played a girls’ PE coach who solved mysteries 我曾经在《她低语死亡》的试播集中
[07:48] in a pilot called, Death, She Whistles. 扮演一个解决神秘事件的女子体育教练
[07:50] It never went to series, but I got so into it, 没拍成剧 但是我过于沉迷
[07:52] I spent months ordering every mouthy teen I saw 我好几个月看到有孩子骂人就抓住
[07:54] – to drop and give me 20. – Yeah, you’re probably right. -要他们给我20元 -也许你说得对
[08:30] The BoJack Mysteries will continue after this. 波杰克迷案未完待续
[08:38] Hello. I hope you’re enjoying Philbert. 大家好 希望你们喜欢《菲尔伯特》
[08:41] Is everyone having a good time? 大家都看得开心吗
[08:44] Okay, I’m gonna level with you. I’m in a real situation here 我就知说了吧 我现在面临了困境
[08:48] because I did not realize 因为我没有意识到
[08:50] I was supposed to sell ads for this show. 我应该为这部剧卖广告
[08:52] Nobody specifically told me 没有人明确和我说过
[08:53] that was under the purview of the president of ad sales! 这属于广告销售总裁的职责范围
[08:57] So, if anyone wants to buy 30 million dollars’-worth of ad time, 所以如果有人想要买价值三千万的广告时间
[09:01] or work out some sort of licensing arrangement, 或者办理一些什么证
[09:04] basically, what you need to know about me 基本上来说 你只需要知道
[09:06] is I am desperate and will say yes to anything. 我现在很绝望 什么都答应
[09:10] Let the negotiations begin! 开始谈判吧
[09:12] And now, back to the show. 现在 回到剧中
[09:18] Who sent this? What do they know? 这是谁寄的 他们知道什么
[09:21] Do they know things? Let’s find out. 他们知道吗 我们查一查
[09:23] Hey, BoJack! Did the L.A. Gazette come today? 波杰克 《洛杉矶公报》今天来吗
[09:25] Apparently, I’m on their “35 Over 35 but Under 40” List. 我在他们《35名35以上40以下成功人士》名单上
[09:28] Uh, no, nothing came today! I wasn’t looking at anything. 没有 今天没东西到 我没在找东西
[09:31] Why are you so insistent that something came today? 你为什么这么坚持今天有东西会到
[09:33] Obsessed with things coming much? 这么想要到吗
[09:35] Whatever this creep has on me could ruin the show, 这变态手里的料可能会毁掉这部剧
[09:37] And there goes Gina’s newfound happiness. 那吉娜刚刚拥有的幸福也会化为乌有
[09:39] I gotta find out who sent this. For her sake. 我必须查出这是谁寄的 为了她
[09:45] This case is like the movie, Love Actually. No leads. 这案子就像《真爱至上》 毫无头绪
[09:48] – Hope the coroner can help us out. – She will. -希望验尸官能帮我们 -她会的
[09:50] We got a lot of history, me and the coroner. 我和验尸官有过不少交情呢
[09:51] Here’s a picture. She used to be one of my closest friends. 这是照片 她曾经是我的密友之一
[09:55] Used to? 曾经
[09:56] Times change. 时过境迁了
[10:00] Diane! Diane! Diane! I know you sent me the note! 戴安 戴安 我知道字条是你寄的
[10:05] – What note? – What note? -什么字条 -什么字条
[10:06] The one you slipped under my door. 你塞进我门缝的这一张
[10:08] See, great actors embody their roles, 伟大的演员会渗透到角色中
[10:10] so I’ve picked up some detective skills. 我学到了一些侦查技巧
[10:11] That letter “I” Is in a nerd font. 那个字母”I”用的是很呆的字体
[10:14] I’d say it’s from The Believer. 我敢说是从《信徒》上剪下来的
[10:15] And you’re the only person who reads The Believer. 只有你会读《信徒》
[10:18] First of all, The Believer is a very popular $12 magazine. 首先 《信徒》是非常流行的12元杂志
[10:21] And I didn’t send this dumb note. 以及这张傻乎乎的字条不是我给你的
[10:23] You love revealing my secrets. And not sharing your cobbler! 我喜欢给我揭晓秘密 还不分享你的馅饼
[10:29] Who else could have done it? 还有谁会这么做
[10:30] I don’t know. Who’d you piss off? 我不知道 你惹了谁
[10:32] She’s right. Lotta people have it out for me. 她说得对 很多人都和我有恩怨
[10:35] But who the hell would want to hurt the chief? 但是谁会想杀害局长呢
[10:37] Hey, Philbert. This your friend? 菲尔伯特 这是你朋友吗
[10:40] A second strangling victim. 第二名被绞死的受害人
[10:42] If it’s the same killer, he’s a real pain in the neck. 如果是同一名杀手 那他真的是钟爱脖子
[10:44] Hey, there’s being sassy, 就算你是萨西
[10:46] and there’s going over the line with humor. Literally. 也得注意幽默的界限 确实的
[10:49] All right, enough chokes. Let’s put together a list of suspects. 不说相劝了 赶紧列嫌犯名单吧
[10:53] Yeah, suspects. 好的 嫌犯
[10:55] Gotta keep it together and go through the suspects. 得振作起来调查嫌犯
[11:02] Who would wanna take down BoJack Horseman? 谁会想干掉马男波杰克
[11:08] No. Don’t call Charlotte. 不 别打给夏洛特
[11:09] That’s a terrible idea. Don’t do it. 这是个坏主意 别这么做
[11:12] Hello! Charlotte’s husband Kyle here! 你好 我是夏洛特的丈夫凯尔
[11:15] Hello? Hello, hello, hello? 喂 喂喂喂
[11:17] This is your last chance, okay? 这是你最后的机会
[11:19] Three, two… 三 二
[11:21] All right, you get another second here. What’s going on? 好吧 再给你一秒钟 怎么回事
[11:24] – I’m doing a survey for the cable company. – All right. -我在为有线公司进行一次调查 -好吧
[11:27] I’ve got time for a survey. Kinda fun to think 我有时间做调查 想到大公司
[11:29] big-time corporations care about what little old Kyle thinks. 还关心小小的老凯尔的想法还真是不错
[11:32] On a scale of one to ten, 从一到十
[11:35] how would you rate your cable service? 你认为你的有线服务能打几分
[11:37] Oh, that’s a tough one, right off the bat. Let’s see. 好难 这么直奔主题 让我想想
[11:40] Don’t take this personally, but I’m gonna say eight. 别太往心里去 但我要打八分
[11:42] And on a scale of one to ten, how is your marriage? 从一到十 你的婚姻怎么样
[11:45] Well, that’s a little personal, don’t ya think? 这问题有点私人了 你不觉得吗
[11:47] Oh, okay. Uh… 好吧
[11:49] But I guess if it helps your survey– 但如果能帮助你的调查…
[11:51] my wife and I had some rough patches, 我和我的妻子有过争吵
[11:52] but we’re stronger now we’ve got through them. 但现在都过去了 我们感情更好了
[11:54] – I’m gonna give us an eight. – Okay, so it sounds like your wife -我会打八分 -那听起来你的妻子
[11:57] isn’t obsessed with a desire to exact revenge on a former friend? 并没有沉迷于想要向她的一个老朋友复仇
[12:01] – What? – For cable-related reasons or otherwise? -什么 -为了跟有线相关的原因
[12:04] – I don’t think so. – Okay, wonderful. -我想没有 -完美
[12:07] On a scale of one to ten, 从一到十
[12:09] how would you rate your daughter’s sexual maturity? 你如何评判你女儿的性成熟程度
[12:11] Boy, that’s a sticky one. 天啊 这好难
[12:13] I’m just reading what’s in front of me. 我只是在照着念而已
[12:14] Pfft. I don’t even know how to judge that. 我不知道该怎么评判
[12:16] Uh, let’s say that one is, “Horribly scarred 一分是”被一个她信任的
[12:19] by an older man she trusted 年长之人的举动吓到
[12:21] and is now dedicated to 现在正准备
[12:22] getting the word out about the bad thing he did,” 说出他所做的事”
[12:24] and ten is, “Slowly explored her body 十分是”慢慢在闲暇之余
[12:27] in a healthy way on her own timetable 开始健康地探索自己的身体
[12:29] and is now completely emotionally well-adjusted?” 现在的情绪已经完全调整好了”
[12:31] I don’t know, maybe eight? 我不知道 大概八分吧
[12:33] I feel like I’m kind of defaulting to eights. 我觉得我好像默认都打八分
[12:35] Okay, thanks, bye! 谢谢 再见
[12:36] Wait! Don’t go. I got a couple questions. 等等 别挂 我还有几个问题
[12:37] Question number one. What channel is Netflix? 第一个问题 网飞是几号台
[12:39] Gotta get back to Scotland. You’re the man now, dawg. 我得回苏格兰了 你最棒了 狗狗
[12:42] Well, that didn’t pan out. 不行
[12:43] We got no leads, and the Olive Garden won’t deliver. 我们没有线索 橄榄花园也不送外卖
[12:45] Sure, when you’re there, you’re “Family.” 你在那儿的时候还叫你”家人”
[12:47] There’s gotta be something we’re not seeing. 我们肯定遗漏了些什么
[12:49] All these victims, strangled. 这些受害者都是被掐死的
[12:51] Yeah, this case just gets strangler and strangler. 这案子真是越来越悬了
[12:55] You made puns! 你还说双关语
[12:56] You could laugh after two murders. 如果只发生两起命案 你可以笑一笑
[12:57] But now we’re talking about 但现在我们面对的是
[12:58] eight innocent people killed in five days! 五天内被杀的八名无辜的人
[13:01] This guy’s really going full throttle. 这个人真是火力全开
[13:05] I guess it’s just funnier when I do it. 我觉得我这样做更好笑吧
[13:06] The point is, we have to stop him. 重点是 我们必须阻止他
[13:10] So many people could have sent that note. 会寄这张字条的可能有很多人
[13:12] Why do so many people hate me? 为什么有这么多人恨我
[13:13] Oh, put up a picture of Crispin Glover. 再贴一张里斯平·格洛弗的照片
[13:15] Apparently, I spilled coffee on his shirt in a dream he had. 有一次我在他梦中把咖啡撒到他衣服上了
[13:18] I’m not sure production assistants 我觉得制片助理
[13:19] are supposed to help make lists of enemies. 应该不用帮忙列死敌名单吧
[13:22] Hey, if you’re gonna whine like that, 如果你要这么抱怨
[13:23] put your own picture on the wall too. 那就把你自己的照片也贴上去
[13:25] Oh, shit, what time is it? I gotta get to set. 该死 几点了 我得去片场
[13:27] We are on set. 我们就在片场
[13:29] Oh, yeah. We are, in fact, on set. 对 我们就在片场
[13:39] I’m telling you, BoJack’s onto us! 我告诉你 波杰克盯上我们了
[13:42] Oh, he’s not onto anything. 他谁都盯
[13:44] I think he knows about the popsicle guys! 我觉得他知道卖棒冰的那个人了
[13:46] – Wha–? – Pickles, about dinner tonight, -什么 -小腌瓜 今晚的晚餐
[13:47] am I any network with a show starring Kyle Bornheimer? 我是有凯尔·柏海莫参演剧的网络台吗
[13:51] Because I have to cancel. 因为我要取消了
[13:53] Nothing’s wrong. Just another heavy night of shooting. 没出什么事 就是今晚拍片又很忙
[13:56] Gotta go! Love you! 挂了 爱你哦
[13:57] Love being monogamous! 爱一夫一妻制
[14:00] Hey, BoJack! 波杰克
[14:01] Look at you, skulking behind doors with a malevolent aura. 看看你 恶毒地鬼鬼祟祟躲在门后
[14:04] – Someone is hiding something. – How did you know? -有人有所隐瞒 -你怎么知道的
[14:06] – Did you talk to Diane? – Yes. I did talk to Diane. -你和戴安聊过了吗 -我找戴安聊过了
[14:09] BoJack, I promise it was a one-time thing. 波杰克 我保证那只会发生一次
[14:12] The worst thing that could happen 我最不希望看到
[14:13] is if I lost your respect over this. 我因此失去你对我的尊重
[14:15] I couldn’t live with myself if your respect for me fell any lower 我受不了你对我的尊重
[14:18] than the current level of respect you have for me, 低于你现在对我的尊重程度
[14:20] which as we both know is very high. 我们都知道现在很高
[14:22] Can we just pretend this whole thing never happened? 我们能不能假装这一切都没有发生过
[14:24] – What whole thing? – Thank you. -什么一切 -谢谢你
[14:28] There’s gotta be a simple explanation. 肯定有一个简单的解释
[14:30] No. I’m telling you, this whole thing is rotten, Gina. 不 我告诉你 一切都腐败了 吉娜
[14:33] – You said “Gina” Again! – What? -你又说吉娜 -什么
[14:35] You called her “Gina.” The character’s name is “Sassy.” 你叫她吉娜 角色的名字是萨西
[14:37] Right. Um, no. This whole thing is rotten, Sassy. 对 不 这一切都腐败了 萨西
[14:41] Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out together, okay? 不管是怎么回事 我们都会一起查出来的
[14:43] – Okay. – In the morning. -好 -明早再说
[14:49] Fritz! 弗里茨
[14:50] We’re not so different, you and I. 你和我 其实没什么不一样
[14:52] In fact, in many ways, you might even say we’re the same. 事实上 在很多方面 我们可能一模一样
[14:55] Samie, samie, samie-same, you might say. 一模一样 一模一样 可以这么说
[14:59] Twinsies, even. 甚至像双胞胎
[15:01] – Fritz, you’re not real. – Does this feel real enough for ya? -弗里茨 你不是真的 -这感觉够真吗
[15:05] You don’t have to do this. You can trust me. 你不用这么做的 你可以信任我
[15:07] I do trust you. 我信任你
[15:09] But I don’t trust her. 但我不信任她
[15:13] And that’s why I still have a landline. 所以我还用固定电话
[15:19] What’s going on? I’m a heavy sleeper. 怎么回事 我睡得很沉
[15:22] The pieces are starting to fit together. Literally. 一切都开始拼凑起来了 确实
[15:26] He’s got a secret he won’t tell me. And he’s not alone. 他有不愿意告诉我的秘密 他还不是一个人
[15:28] That’s why she keeps checking on me– 所以她一直来看我
[15:30] to make sure that I’m not getting too close to the truth. 确保我不会太过于接近真相
[15:32] Who else is in on it? 还有谁参与
[15:34] Mr. Peanutbutter. He’s up to something. 花生酱先生 他有什么事
[15:36] Something involving… Diane! 一些关于…戴安的事
[15:39] But what do they all have in… 但是他们都有什么
[15:41] Common? 共同点
[15:48] They all made Philbert. 他们都创造了菲尔伯特
[15:50] This whole show is designed to reveal my secrets and destroy me. 这部剧就是为了揭露我的秘密 毁了我
[15:53] And poor Gina is caught up in the madness. 可怜的吉娜不幸被卷入了
[15:55] I have to find a way protect her! Get it? 我得想办法保护她 明白吗
[15:58] Everyone’s evil. It’s a conspiracy to destroy you. 所有人都很邪恶 这是摧毁你的阴谋
[16:01] Protect Gina. Got it. 保护吉娜 明白
[16:02] The Fascinating Mysteries of Detective BoJack Who Is Great… 超强警探波杰克的精彩谜案
[16:06] will continue after this. 稍后继续
[16:11] What…? 什么
[16:14] I really think we should get to set. 我觉得我们真的该去片场了
[16:16] – Aren’t we on set? – You’re at home. -我们没在片场吗 -你在家里
[16:18] I came to get you because you didn’t show up at call time. 我来接你的 因为你没有准时出现
[16:22] Why didn’t you come earlier? Are you trying to take me down, too? 你为什么不早点来 你也想弄我吗
[16:25] Down… to set. 弄…去片场
[16:32] Hey, everyone! BoJack’s here, ready to shoot! 大家好 波杰克来了 准备好拍摄了
[16:34] – What are we waiting for? Come on. – All right, set it up! -我们还在等什么 -好了 准备开拍
[16:37] BoJack, what’s going on with you? 波杰克 你到底怎么回事
[16:38] I can’t tell her the truth. She’s safer knowing nothing. 我不能告诉她真相 她不知道更安全
[16:41] You realize you just said that out loud? 你知道你自己刚刚大声说出来了吧
[16:43] Oh. Sorry. Too many night shoots. 对不起 夜场太多了
[16:45] It’s so hard to lie to her. 对她撒谎太难了
[16:46] You just said that out loud, too. 你刚刚又大声说出来了
[16:48] You do know this is real, right? 你知道这是现实吧
[16:49] More real than you even know, dollface. 比你想象的要现实多了 娃娃脸
[16:52] Face. Clocks have faces. 脸 钟有钟面
[16:54] That’s it! 就是这个
[16:55] Where the hell is he going? 他要去哪里
[16:59] Gotta get ’em… Gotta go. Gotta catch up. 得去找到他们 赶紧 得赶紧
[17:08] Todd Chavez. The man in charge. 陶德·查韦斯 负责的人
[17:10] The guy who has a face, 他有一张脸面
[17:11] which is what clocks have, 就像钟表一样
[17:12] and also hands, which clocks have, too. 还有手 就像钟表指针
[17:14] I should have known his clocky-handy face was behind this. 我早该猜到始作俑者是他这张钟表脸
[17:18] – Hi, BoJack! – The gif is up, bozzo. -波杰克 -你的把戏败露了 混蛋
[17:20] – Spill the beefs. – Okay, you got me. -说出真相 -好吧 被你发现了
[17:22] In order to offset the costs of video hosting, 为了填补视频投放的支出
[17:25] I needed to sign a licensing deal with a pharmaceutical company, 我不得不跟一家制药公司签署了协议
[17:28] but I think this still 但我觉得这还是
[17:30] maintains the dignity of Flip’s original vision. 维持了弗利普原版的风味
[17:34] “Oopsie, gotta poopsie”? “哎哟 真爽”
[17:35] That sounds like a thing Philbert would say, right? 听起来像是菲尔伯特会说的话 对吧
[17:38] We’re also doing a board game, a lunchbox, 我们还做了一款桌游 午餐盒
[17:40] and a campaign with a national taco chain. 还和全国连锁玉米饼店联合推出产品
[17:43] The “Philburrito.” So zesty, you’ll forget your murdered wife. “菲尔伯特饼” 美味到让你忘记杀了妻子
[17:49] So, you wrote the note! 所以这字条是你写的
[17:50] – Uh, no, that’s– – Tell me the truth, Chavez! -不 那是 -告诉我真相 查韦斯
[17:53] Have you always been secretly jealous of me? 你是不是一直都在暗中嫉妒我
[17:55] Did you hate that you were a nothing and I was a successful cop? 你痛恨你是个小人物 而我是个成功的警察
[17:58] Did you create this entire television show to destroy me? 你打造这部电视剧就是为了毁了我吗
[18:01] That’s a lotta questions, but, generally, no. 一下子好多问题 但答案都是否定
[18:05] – This ends now. – Hey, whoa, whoa, careful! -到此为止了 -小心点
[18:11] – Fritz! Put down the gun. – No, BoJack, that’s not– -弗里茨 放下枪 -不 波杰克 那不是
[18:13] I am going to blow my load! 我要爆发了
[18:16] Don’t do it. Don’t pull the trigger! 不 不要扣下扳机
[18:17] It is imminent! Prepare to exchange fluids. 要来了 准备交换液体
[18:21] – No! – Beep, beep! -不 -哔哔
[18:24] You’re a super gal. I’ll call you. 你真是个好姑娘 我会给你打电话
[18:27] Fritz is getting away! 弗里茨要跑了
[18:29] BoJack, hold on– 波杰克 等等
[18:42] – BoJack, what are we doing? – What? -波杰克 我们在干什么 -什么
[18:45] All this running around. 这一切徒劳
[18:47] Gina. Someone is trying to take me down, take the show down. 吉娜 有人想干掉我 破坏这部剧
[18:50] So, what, you solve this little mystery, 所以呢 你解决了这个小谜题
[18:52] fix this little hole, and then everything will be fine? 填上这个小洞 一切就会没事了吗
[18:54] I’m doing this for you, Gina. 我都是为了你 吉娜
[18:55] You don’t want that. For everything to be fine? 你才不想一切都没事呢
[18:58] How dreadfully boring. 那多么无聊啊
[19:02] *Life is a never-ending show My friend* *人生是一场永远不会结束的剧 朋友*
[19:07] *A twisting, turning, ever-bending show* *一部扭曲奇诡无比怪诞的剧*
[19:11] *The audience is everyone you know My friend* *观众就是你熟知的所有人 朋友*
[19:17] *Leave them with a smile when you go* *离开的时候给他们一个微笑*
[19:22] *You can bet that you’re a star* *你肯定是个大明星*
[19:25] *So don’t forget how fun you are* *所以别忘记你有多有趣*
[19:28] *Get out there and give it your all* *来使出你的全力吧*
[19:32] *And don’t stop dancing* *不要停止跳舞*
[19:35] *Don’t stop dancing ‘Til the curtains fall* *幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞*
[19:42] *You are a rotten little cog, mon frère* *你是一个讨厌的小家伙*
[19:45] *Spun by forces you don’t understand* *被不知名的力量拖曳着旋转*
[19:48] *Living is a bitter, nasty slog Mein herr* *生活是那么令人痛苦*
[19:52] *Why not sell your sadness as a brand?* *为什么不将你的悲伤作为招牌*
[19:55] *Paint your face and brush your mane* *化好妆 刷鬃毛*
[19:57] *And find some place to cut* *找一个地方*
[19:58] *your pain to portions we can buy at the mall* *将你的痛苦分割出售*
[20:02] *And don’t stop dancing* *不要停止跳舞
[20:03] *No, you can’t stop dancing ‘Til the curtains fall* *不 幕布拉下之前不要停止跳舞*
[20:07] *Aw, shucks!* *该死*
[20:18] *Today’s the day, you’ve got the spark* *就是今天 你碰撞出火花*
[20:20] *You’ll find a way to make your mark* *留下你的印记*
[20:21] *And get your tiny name on that wall* *在那堵墙上留下你小小的名字*
[20:24] *So, don’t stop dancin’, baby Don’t stop spinnin’* *所以别停止跳舞 宝贝别停止旋转*
[20:28] *Don’t stop beltin’, buddy Now we’re winnin’* *别停止前进 我们情势大好*
[20:31] *Grief consumes you but you just keep grinnin’* *悲伤吞噬了你而你满脸笑意*
[20:34] *The ache becomes you and it’s just beginning* *痛苦造就了你但这只是个开始*
[20:38] *Don’t stop dancin’ Nothing’s certain but the curtain* *不要停止跳舞 只有幕布永远会落下*
[20:53] – Couldn’t sleep? – I never sleep. -睡不着吗 -我永远不会睡着
[20:55] – I noticed. – I’ve noticed you noticing. -我发现了 -我发现你发现了
[20:57] I’ve made some progress in our case, 我们的案子有进展了
[20:58] but, uh… you’re not gonna like it. 但是 你不会喜欢的
[21:00] – Try me. – It’s about Fritz. -你说说看 -是关于弗里茨的事
[21:03] So, I guess some of this detective stuff 我想我可能也被
[21:05] is starting to rub off on me, 警探角色影响了
[21:06] because I figured out what’s been going on with you. 因为我知道你是怎么回事了
[21:08] – Gina? – I found your stashes -吉娜 -我找到你藏在
[21:10] in the toilet paper rolls. Then I looked around the house 厕纸卷里的东西了 然后我找了整个屋子
[21:12] and found all your other clever little hiding places. 发现了你其他藏东西的小地方
[21:15] How many of these do you take a day? 你一天吃多少片
[21:17] Hey. Those are mine. Okay? I need those. 这些是我的 我需要它们
[21:20] I swear to God, you try that again and you’re dead. 我发誓 你要是敢再动一下就死定了
[21:23] Sassy, I’m not the bad guy here. It’s Fritz. 萨西 我不是坏人 弗里茨才是
[21:25] I didn’t want to tell you this, but he’s back. 我不想告诉你的 但他回来了
[21:27] I don’t know how. 我不知道是怎么回事
[21:28] Maybe the nuclear blast resurrected him somehow. 也许核弹爆炸让他复活了
[21:31] You’re my partner. We need to find him. 你是我的搭档 我们得找到他
[21:33] I’m with Internal Affairs, you moron. 我是内务部的 你这个白痴
[21:35] When you told me Fritz killed your wife, something didn’t add up. 你告诉我弗里茨杀了你妻子 但还是说不通
[21:37] I tried to find Fritz in the system, 我想在系统中调查弗里茨
[21:38] but there’s no record of him ever existing. 但是根本没有他存在的记录
[21:41] – What? – In fact, -什么 -事实上
[21:42] there’s no record of you ever having a partner at all. 根本就没有你有搭档的记录
[21:44] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[21:48] You killed your wife. And the chief. 是你杀了你妻子 还有局长
[21:50] And the coroner. And the others. 还有法医 还有其他人
[21:51] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这么做
[21:53] Because they knew you, and they knew your secrets. 因为他们了解你 他们知道你的秘密
[21:55] But I know your secrets now. 但我现在知道你的秘密了
[21:56] – But did you know that I love bocce ball? – What? -但你知道我喜欢地掷球吗 -什么
[22:04] Come on. Gina. I’m serious, Gina. 吉娜 我是认真的 吉娜
[22:07] – I need those pills! – Bullshit. -我需要这些药 -胡扯
[22:08] You have no idea what I’m going through. 你根本不知道我经历了什么
[22:10] I’m trying to protect you, Gina! 我是想保护你 吉娜
[22:11] Protect me from what? 保护我什么
[22:13] – Are you serious? – Someone is trying to blackmail me. -你是认真的吗 -有人想勒索我
[22:16] – BoJack, this is from the show. – What? -波杰克 这是剧里的 -什么
[22:18] It’s marketing. 这是宣传单
[22:20] 《菲尔伯特》 现在是什么时候.com正在播出
[22:20] Everyone in L.A. got one. 洛杉矶人人都有一张
[22:22] It’s a copy of the note that Philbert gets. 这是一份菲尔伯特剧中得到的便条
[22:24] – You sent this note. It was you. – No, Philbert. -这是你寄的 是你 -不 菲尔伯特
[22:29] It was you. The guilt was unbearable. 是你 你难以承受那种罪恶感
[22:31] It ate you up inside, and drove you to madness. 你被吞噬了 让你走向疯狂
[22:33] – Bullshit. – Oh? Or should I say… no “O.” -胡扯 -或者我该说 没”O”
[22:39] It was you! It was all you! Literally! 是你 一直以来都是你 确实的
[22:42] No! No! 不 不
[22:44] You don’t remember shooting that scene? 你不记得拍了那一幕吗
[22:46] Well, I– I guess I’ve been a little distracted. 我想我是有点分心了
[22:48] “Distracted”? You’ve been high. 分心 你嗑嗨了
[22:50] No. It’s not high, Gina, that’s not– It makes things normal. 不 我没有嗨 吉娜 一切都能正常了
[22:53] Normal? You’re a goddamn mess, and you’re gonna ruin my show. 正常 你现在一团糟 你会毁掉我的剧
[22:56] – Oh, your show? – That’s not what I meant. -你的剧 -我不是那个意思
[22:58] No, that’s very helpful. I understand what you’re worried about. 不 这很有用 我终于明白你在担心什么了
[23:01] I thought it was me, but it’s your show. 我以为是担心我 原来是你的剧
[23:03] BoJack, listen. 波杰克 听着
[23:03] It would really be a shame if your show was ruined 如果你的剧因为你男朋友
[23:06] by your boyfriend’s debilitating drug problem. 难以控制的药瘾而毁掉了就太可惜了
[23:08] – Stop it. – Where would you go to sing -别说了 -那你要去哪儿唱歌
[23:10] – with your popsicle dancers? – Popsicle dancers? -跟棒冰舞者跳舞呢 -棒冰舞者
[23:12] – Give me my pills back! – No. -把我的药还我 -不
[23:14] So, what happens now? 那现在怎么办
[23:15] – You turn yourself in. – Are you kidding? -你去自首 -你在开玩笑吗
[23:16] I know there’s a good man buried somewhere in there, Philbert. 我知道你内心深处还有一个善良的菲尔伯特
[23:19] He’s the man I fell in love with. 我爱上的是他
[23:21] That man is dead! 那个人已经死了
[23:23] Gina. I’m not kidding. The pills. Now! 吉娜 我不开玩笑 快把药给我
[23:25] – You’re out of control. – Give them to me! -你失控了 -给我
[23:29] Stop! Let go! You’re hurting me! 住手 放手 你弄疼我了
[23:36] Okay, cut! 好了 卡
[23:37] See, that looks real. 看 这效果才真
[23:40] – I’m going. – Gina, no. Come on. -我要走了 吉娜 不 拜托
[23:41] Stay away from me. Get help. Or don’t. 离我远一点 去医院吧 或者别去
[23:44] – I don’t care anymore. – Gina, no. Uh…! -我不在乎了 -吉娜 不
[23:50] Please, stop. 不 住手
[23:52] BoJack, he said, “Cut.” 波杰克 他说卡
[23:54] BoJack? Buddy? I think he’s really strangling her. 波杰克 伙计 我觉得他真的在掐她
[23:59] What? Oh, no. Turn the camera back on. 什么 不 把摄像头打开
[24:04] – Gina, you okay? – Okay, that’s enough. -吉娜 你没事吧 -够了
[24:11] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme