时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | What troubles you, Sister? | 你有何烦恼 修女 |
[00:20] | It’s the woman who came from the water. | 是那个从水里来的女人 |
[00:23] | She’s been in our care for two years. | 我们照顾她两年了 |
[00:24] | She hasn’t spoken a word and spends her days in a fog. | 她只字未吐 整日浑浑噩噩 |
[00:27] | Have you been steadfast in your prayers? | 你有坚持每日为她祈祷吗 |
[00:30] | I have. And yet, her condition does not improve. | 有的 然而她的情况仍然没有好转 |
[00:33] | “And yet”? Is prayer but a bargain? | “然而” 难道祈祷只是讨价还价吗 |
[00:35] | Is it for you to present terms to the Lord? | 向主提条件是你该做的事吗 |
[00:39] | No, Mother. I just– | 不是 院长 我只是… |
[00:40] | You seek a sign from God. | 你期待神降下神迹 |
[00:42] | Should He seek less from you? | 难道就让祂看到这样的你吗 |
[00:46] | Take the woman to the seaside tomorrow after Matins. | 明日早课后 带那女人去海边 |
[00:49] | Prove your faith to Him that He might reveal His glory to you. | 向祂证明你的信仰 或许祂会为你降下恩泽 |
[00:54] | Yes, Mother. | 是 院长 |
[01:00] | Can you feel that on your feet? | 你的脚能感受到吗 |
[01:01] | That’s water. Water. | 这是水 水 |
[01:06] | This is hopeless! I want to help you, | 简直没救了 我想帮你 |
[01:07] | but I don’t even know who you are! | 但我根本就不知道你是谁 |
[01:11] | I look at your face and think you could be literally anyone. | 我看着你的脸 就觉得你是谁都有可能 |
[01:14] | Are you a federal judge? A Russian spy? | 你是联邦法官吗 还是俄罗斯间谍 |
[01:17] | A proud Southern matriarch? | 还是尊贵的南方领袖 |
[01:18] | Bo… BoJack! | 波…波杰克 |
[01:22] | – What? – BoJack! | -什么 -波杰克 |
[01:23] | What are you saying? I don’t– – BoJack! | 你在说什么 我不… -波杰克 |
[01:26] | BoJack! BoJack! | 波杰克 波杰克 |
[02:37] | Come on, get up. We’re gonna be late. | 快点起来 我们要迟到了 |
[02:39] | How have I gained weight? | 我是怎么长胖的 |
[02:40] | Spent two weeks in a hospital hooked up to a feeding tube. | 在医院里连着喂食导管住了两周 |
[02:42] | You just drank milkshakes. That’s not a feeding tube. | 你只是在喝奶昔 那可不是喂食导管 |
[02:44] | It’s basically a feeding tube. | 那也差不远了 |
[02:46] | How many do you take a day? Are you in that much pain right now? | 你一天要吃多少片 你现在有那么疼吗 |
[02:49] | – I’m about to be. Reviews are out. – Okay. | -就快了 评论登出来了 -好吧 |
[02:52] | “Philbert is an astonishment, | “菲尔伯特真令人大吃一惊 |
[02:54] | with Horseman bringing | 马男为这个与他齐名的角色 |
[02:55] | surprising depth to the eponymous character.” | 带来了令人意想不到的深度” |
[02:58] | “Surprising depth”? | “意想不到的深度” |
[02:59] | God, they always gotta slant it. | 天啊 他们总是得强调一下 |
[03:01] | Why can’t it just be “Depth”? | 只说”有深度”就不行吗 |
[03:03] | I’d hate to see you after a bad review. | 真不知道如果是差评你会怎么样 |
[03:04] | Oh, and I bet “eponymous” was supposed to be a pun on “Pony.” | 我敢打赌”与他齐名”肯定要玩”小马”的梗 |
[03:07] | Wait. There’s a part about me. | 等等 这里有一段写的我 |
[03:09] | “Gina Cazador also appears as Sassy Malone.” | “吉娜·卡扎图也出演了萨西·马龙” |
[03:12] | Wow, I’ve never been mentioned in a review before. | 以前从没有哪篇评论提到过我 |
[03:15] | “Her restrained performance crackles with nuance and power.” | “她矜持的表演充满了微妙的细节与力量” |
[03:18] | Damn, look at me– in two sentences. | 看看我 写了我两句呢 |
[03:20] | Well, don’t let it go to your head. | 别太往心里去 |
[03:21] | Probably just because you’re a good actor. | 或许只是因为你是名好演员 |
[03:23] | Anyway, I got you something for the premiere party. | 话说 我有东西给你 首映典礼上用 |
[03:27] | These are beautiful, BoJack. | 真是漂亮 波杰克 |
[03:28] | Well, don’t let it go to your head. | 别太往心里去 |
[03:29] | It’s because you visited me in the hospital every day, | 这是因为你每天都来医院看我 |
[03:31] | and I got used to having you around, and it turns out I like you. | 而我习惯了你在身边 我发现我喜欢你 |
[03:34] | Uh-oh. I let them go to my head. | 我往心里去了 |
[03:39] | “What separates Philbert is the character’s vulnerability. | “让菲尔伯特与众不同的是这角色脆弱的一面 |
[03:42] | This is not the sad man | 这不是那种悲催的 |
[03:43] | as suave and cynical anti-hero, | 完美而又满嘴嘲讽的非主流角色 |
[03:45] | but a barely scabbed-over wound of a person.” | 而是受了伤却再次掀开的人 |
[03:48] | “Barely scabbed-over.” Congratulations. | “再次掀开” 恭喜了 |
[03:51] | You’re the one who took a stock bad-boy detective | 是你提出坏蛋警探的主意 |
[03:53] | and made him into a wound. | 让他成了受伤之人的 |
[03:54] | Me? No. | 我 才不是 |
[03:56] | You’re coming to the premiere party? | 你要来首映礼吗 |
[03:57] | I’m already on my way. | 在路上了 |
[03:58] | My apartment is a two-hour drive from everywhere. | 我家去哪儿都得开两小时车 |
[04:00] | Seven miles, two hours. | 十一公里 两小时 |
[04:02] | – How is that possible? – Honk, honk! | -这怎么可能呢 -滴滴 |
[04:04] | Well, that’ll give you plenty of time | 这样你就有足够的时间 |
[04:06] | to come up with a few spontaneous remarks for the red carpet. | 想出一段自然流畅的红毯演讲了 |
[04:09] | – Oh, do I have to do that? – Look, I gotta go. | -我还得干这个吗 -我得挂了 |
[04:11] | You’ll be great. | 你没问题的 |
[04:11] | Just be charmingly effusive. Be yourself. | 只要热情洋溢地做你自己就好 |
[04:13] | I can’t be both of those things at once! | 我没法即热情洋溢又做自己 |
[04:15] | – Can I help you? – Abel Ziegler. | -有什么能帮您的吗 -亚伯·齐格勒 |
[04:18] | I saw the trailer for your new show Philbert, | 我看过你的新戏《菲尔伯特》的预告片了 |
[04:20] | and I think you oughta see this. | 我觉得你应该看看这个 |
[04:26] | “What did the clam say to the crab at the undersea ball?” | “蚌对海底舞会的螃蟹说了什么” |
[04:30] | I think you know why I’m here. | 我想你知道我为何来此 |
[04:33] | Oh, fish. | 他喵的 |
[04:37] | Well, buddy, these past few months, you have been inappropriate | 哥们 过去这几个月 面对每一位 |
[04:41] | with every person who’s come to our apartment. | 来访的客人你都举止不当 |
[04:44] | I want to be inside you. | 我想走进你心里 |
[04:46] | Henry Fondle, you are inside of me. | 爱抚亨利 你已经走进来了 |
[04:49] | You always have been. | 你一直都在我心里 |
[04:50] | But there’s nowhere else I can take you. | 但我没法带你去别的地方 |
[04:52] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们来干正事吧[去上班吧] |
[04:54] | You want me to take you to work? No way! | 你想让我带你去上班 没门 |
[04:57] | – Oh, yes! – No! | -可以 -不行 |
[04:58] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 可以 可以 可以 |
[05:00] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 可以 可以 可以 |
[05:04] | I need you to be on your best behavior today. | 今天我需要你乖乖的 |
[05:07] | That is the stuff I like. | 我喜欢这样 |
[05:08] | I also like clearly defined expectations. | 我还喜欢阐述明确的期待 |
[05:11] | It seems we understand each other. | 看来我们都说清楚了 |
[05:15] | Bow-chicka wow-wow Chicka-wow-wow | 让你爽歪歪 爽歪歪 |
[05:20] | 你干了什么 《菲尔伯特》 | |
[05:21] | So, tonight, are we, like, together-together at this thing? | 那么今晚我们是作为情侣出席活动吗 |
[05:25] | Oh, uh, well… | 那个… |
[05:27] | I mean, I know we’re together. I just meant publicly. | 我知道我们是情侣 只是问你公开的事 |
[05:29] | Like, are we gonna introduce the world to “BoJina”? | 我们要向众人公开”波吉娜”的恋情吗 |
[05:31] | Well, yeah, I just… | 这个嘛 我只是… |
[05:33] | I’m not sure the world is ready for, um, BoJina. | 我觉得大家还没准备好接受这件事 |
[05:36] | Oh, yeah, you’re probably right. | 也是 你说的也对 |
[05:41] | What do you want, Mr. Peanutbutter? | 你想怎样 花生酱先生 |
[05:42] | Gotcha! It’s not Steven Spielberg. | 骗到你啦 我不是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格 |
[05:44] | I changed my name in your contacts. | 我改了你联系人里我的名字 |
[05:47] | Pickles wants to say “Hi.” | 小腌瓜想跟你打招呼 |
[05:48] | – What pickles? – Hi, BoJack! | -什么小腌瓜 -你好 波杰克 |
[05:49] | Uh, hello. Are you the pickles? | 你好 你是那位小腌瓜吗 |
[05:51] | I don’t know if I’m the Pickles, | 不知道我是不是那么有名 |
[05:53] | but maybe one day. | 但将来或许会 |
[05:54] | Right now I’m just a waitress. | 现在我只是名服务生 |
[05:55] | Oh, right. The waitress. | 对了 那位服务生 |
[05:56] | Well, I don’t know if I’m the waitress. | 我不知道我是不是有名的服务生 |
[05:59] | She’s being modest. She’s a waitress- slash- | 她太谦虚了 她是服务生兼 |
[06:02] | – aspiring Instagram influencer. – What? | -志向远大的社交网络红人 -什么 |
[06:05] | Is that Gina? | 是吉娜吗 |
[06:06] | – Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. – Wow. | -你好 花生酱先生 -哇 |
[06:08] | BoJack Horseman and Mr. Peanutbutter, | 马男波杰克和花生酱先生 |
[06:10] | and also Gina on the same phone call? | 还有吉娜在一起通电话 |
[06:13] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[06:14] | I don’t know what this is. Why did you call me? | 我不知道什么情况 你打来干吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, yeah! | 是这样 |
[06:17] | You wanna ride with me and Pickles to the premiere? | 你想和我还有小腌瓜一起坐车去首映礼吗 |
[06:19] | It’ll be like this, but for 40 minutes. | 我们会就像现在这么聊四十分钟吧 |
[06:22] | – Hard no. – Hardly no? | -恕难从命 -难以抗拒 |
[06:24] | – That sounds like a yes. – Okay, bye. | -那就是同意了喲 -好了 再见 |
[06:26] | Well, anyway. Hello? | 不管怎样 喂 |
[06:28] | Huh. He must have accidentally hung up, | 他一定是刚说完再见 |
[06:30] | right after he accidentally said, “Okay, bye.” | 就不小心把电话给挂了 |
[06:36] | As the clam said to the crab at the undersea ball… | 就像蚌在海底舞会对螃蟹说的那样 |
[06:39] | “Shell we dance?” | “壳以与我共舞吗” |
[06:41] | There are some superficial similarities. | 表面上看是有些雷同 |
[06:44] | Superficial, shmuperficial! It’s the same line! | 表面上看个鬼 根本是同一句台词 |
[06:47] | – Doesn’t mean I stole it! – Flip. | -那也不能证明我抄袭了 -弗利普 |
[06:49] | I spent months on that line. | 我花了好几个月想这句词 |
[06:51] | I slaved, finessed, crafted. | 我埋头苦干 谋篇布局 精雕细琢 |
[06:54] | The world was a block of marble, and, like Michelangelo, | 世界本是块大理石 我就如同米开朗基罗 |
[06:57] | I chiseled it into my David, | 将它雕刻成我的《大卫》 |
[06:59] | as I did for each and every one | 《疯狂阿兹的冷笑话》里的 |
[07:02] | of Crazy AZ’s Frozen Funnies. | 每句话都是这么来的 |
[07:05] | Mr. Ziegler, we have so much respect for your work. | 齐格勒先生 我们非常尊重您的作品 |
[07:07] | Do you think I’m like a penny on a railroad track? | 你觉得我像铁道上的硬币吗 |
[07:10] | Prone to flattery? | 那么容易被压扁[灌迷魂汤] |
[07:12] | We’ve got a premiere to get to. | 我们还要去参加首映呢 |
[07:13] | How long do we have to | 还要耗在这里多久 |
[07:14] | listen to this guy do his Popsicle schtick? | 听这个老头耍他的冰棒棍把戏 |
[07:16] | It’s pronounced “Stick,” Idiot. | 那个读”棒” 白痴 |
[07:18] | Play nice, Flip. | 友善点 弗利普 |
[07:19] | If this gets out, | 这事如果传出去了 |
[07:20] | everyone will be talking about the stolen gag, | 大家只会谈论这个抄袭的段子 |
[07:23] | instead of all the great parts of the show that weren’t stolen. | 而不是大部分都是原创的精彩剧情 |
[07:25] | Fine. What do you want? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[07:26] | I want what every comedy writer wants. Respect! | 我想要每个喜剧作家都需要的东西 尊重 |
[07:30] | Oh! What if I just let you come to the premiere party with us? | 行吧 你来参加我们的首映礼怎么样 |
[07:33] | They have tiny tacos in soft shells | 他们供应那种迷你软壳玉米饼 |
[07:34] | that are impossible to fold without making a big mess. | 包起来的时候一定会弄得一团糟 |
[07:37] | I accept your terms. Where do I sign? | 我接受你的条件 在哪签字 |
[07:41] | – Can we go now? – Wait. | -现在能走了吧 -等等 |
[07:42] | “Abel Ziegler ampersand”? What are you ampersanding? | “亚伯·齐格勒以及” 以及谁啊 |
[07:45] | – My former writing partner, Ziggy Abler. – What? | -我以前的搭档 奇基·阿伯勒 -什么 |
[07:48] | I can only give permission for the part I wrote. | 我只能授权我写的那部分 |
[07:50] | I’m the set-up guy. | 我只是负责大框架 |
[07:52] | If you want the punch line, you gotta talk to Ziggy. | 你想要买段子的话 要去找奇基 |
[07:54] | Can you ask him to sign the release? | 你能让他在这上签字吗 |
[07:56] | I can’t even ask him the best time to go to the dentist. | 我连他什么时间合适去看牙医都问不到 |
[07:59] | He hasn’t talked to me for 30 years. | 他已经三十年没理我了 |
[08:01] | Now, you mentioned a party? | 你刚才说有派对来着 |
[08:08] | A real Hollywoo premiere party. | 一个真正的好莱乌首映礼 |
[08:10] | Can we get our pictures taken, and drink specialty cocktails, | 我们是不是可以被拍照 喝特调鸡尾酒 |
[08:13] | and form life-long bonds with other fancy celebrities, | 和其他大明星建立一辈子的友谊 |
[08:15] | and read in magazines, “Who wore it better?” | 在杂志上登出的标签是”撞衫谁更美” |
[08:17] | And then people vote, and then 78 percent of readers say, | 然后在投票时百分之七十八的人都高喊 |
[08:20] | “Pickles did!” | “小腌瓜最美” |
[08:27] | Hey, BoJack, can we get some of just you? | 波杰克 能拍几张你的独照吗 |
[08:30] | – Oh, uh, yeah. – Mm-hmm. I’ll see you in there. | -可以啊 -会场里面见 |
[08:32] | FYI, you’re gonna want pictures of her | 告诉你们 你们看完她在 |
[08:34] | after you see what she does in Philbert. | 《菲尔伯特》里的表现 会上赶着来拍她的 |
[08:36] | Let me tell you something, | 跟你们说 |
[08:37] | that 39-year-old actress is going places. | 那位三十九岁的女演员前途无限 |
[08:40] | – Oh. Hey. – What happened to your arm? | -你好啊 -你胳膊怎么了 |
[08:42] | Oh, just some asshole got T-boned by me. | 开车把一个混蛋拦腰给撞了 |
[08:46] | Oh, my God. When? | 老天啊 什么时候的事 |
[08:48] | Uh… couple weeks ago? Or months? | 几周前吧 或者几个月前 |
[08:52] | As Philbert says, “Time is like a woman; | 正如菲尔伯特说的 “时间就像女人” |
[08:55] | completely impossible to comprehend.” | 完全捉摸不透” |
[08:57] | I think we ended up cutting that line | 我们好像最后把这句台词剪了 |
[08:59] | because the network was worried it would be offensive | 因为平台担心会冒犯到 |
[09:01] | to people who didn’t know what time it was. | 那些不知道知道时间的人 |
[09:05] | This you call a tip? | 你管这叫小费 |
[09:06] | I haven’t seen a tip this measly since my bris. | 我自从割礼之后就没见过这么少的小费了 |
[09:08] | You must be Ziggy Abler. Oh, thank you so much for coming. | 你一定是奇基·阿伯勒吧 谢谢你能来 |
[09:12] | Darling, you’re wasting your time. | 亲爱的 你在浪费时间 |
[09:14] | I love to sign documents. In fact, that’s my signature move. | 我爱签文件 是我的招牌动作 |
[09:17] | But if Abel signed it, I won’t. | 但如果亚伯签过了 我就不签 |
[09:19] | I guess you could say I’m willing, but not Abel! | 你可以说 我愿意 但不能[和亚伯一起] |
[09:22] | Now where are those tiny tacos? | 那些小玉米饼在哪 |
[09:30] | Chicka-chicka, oh, yeah. | 咔嚓咔嚓 好极了 |
[09:37] | Oh, is it five o’clock already? | 已经五点了吗 |
[09:39] | If you’ve poured me a drink, you must want something. | 你给我到了酒 一定是有所求 |
[09:41] | – Out with it. – I want to be on top of you. | -说出来 -我想在你上面 |
[09:44] | There’s no one on top of me. I’m CEO of this company. | 没人能在我上面 我已经是公司总裁了 |
[09:47] | That’s my favorite position. | 这是我最爱的位置 |
[09:49] | Well, you can’t have it. It’s mine. | 你不能夺走我的位置 |
[09:51] | Give it to me. | 快给我 |
[09:53] | You want to be tantamount to this catamount? | 你想要与本座平起平坐吗 |
[09:59] | You’ve got balls, I’ll give you that. | 你够有种 这点我承认 |
[10:02] | I am a horny robot. | 我是个饥渴的机器人 |
[10:03] | For my job, yes, you’ve been quite clear. | 渴望我的位置 你已经说得很明白了 |
[10:06] | But if you were CEO, what would I do? | 但如果你是总裁 我要做什么 |
[10:09] | Take a portraiture class at the Learning Annex? | 在继续教育学校学画肖像 |
[10:11] | While away the hours, painting canvas after canvas of my wife, | 一幅又一幅地画着我的妻子 任时光流逝 |
[10:16] | and, through this act, | 通过画她 |
[10:17] | rediscover the woman I fell in love with those many years ago? | 重新认识我多年前爱上的女人吗 |
[10:21] | No, such a realization would only crush my too-feeble heart. | 不 这样的领悟只会击碎我脆弱的心灵 |
[10:24] | After all, what benefit is it | 毕竟 这种无言的爱 |
[10:26] | to love without the words to express it? | 于我又有什么益处呢 |
[10:28] | What could I possibly say | 对这个已经和我 |
[10:29] | to articulate my deep devotion to this woman, | 形同陌路的女人 我又能说些什么 |
[10:32] | who has become but a stranger to me now? | 来表达我对她深深的迷恋呢 |
[10:35] | I am powerless in the face of your mesmerizing sexual energy. | 你如此性致勃勃 让我无力招架 |
[10:41] | Such a brain for business, yet such a tongue for poetry. | 如此精明的头脑 却说出这样诗意的情话 |
[10:45] | So, I am resigning from my post, effective immediately. | 所以 我将辞去我的职位 立即生效 |
[10:49] | I leave you in the good hands of Henry Fondle. | 我把你们托付给爱抚亨利了 |
[10:53] | Henry, would you like to say a few words? | 亨利 要说几句吗 |
[10:54] | You will submit to my desires. | 你将屈服于我的欲望 |
[10:56] | – Very impressive. – He’s leaning in and I respect that. | -意味深长 -他倾斜了一下 我很欣赏 |
[10:59] | Uh… guys, are you sure about this? | 大伙 你们确定吗 |
[11:02] | I’ve never been more sure about anything. | 我从未这么确定过 |
[11:05] | Todd, why don’t you show your new boss around the premises? | 陶德 要不你带我们的新老板四处看看 |
[11:07] | I’m actually about to head out to the Philbert premiere party. | 其实我正要出发去菲尔伯特的首映礼 |
[11:10] | – I’m coming. – Brilliant! You’ll take him with you! | -我要去[高潮] -太好了 你带他一起 |
[11:13] | Oh, no, no. He doesn’t need to come. | 不 不 他不需要去 |
[11:15] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我要去[高潮] 我要去[高潮] |
[11:17] | Oh, God, I’m coming. | 天呐 我要去[高潮] |
[11:18] | Whatever you say… boss. | 听你的 老板 |
[11:23] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[11:24] | Thank you for attending the premiere of my opus. | 很感谢诸位来参加我作品的首映礼 |
[11:26] | I hope you all enjoy it because that means you are smart. | 希望大家喜欢因为这说明你们很聪明 |
[11:29] | If you don’t get it, that means that my genius wasn’t appreciated | 如果你们没看懂 说明我的天才在我自己的时代 |
[11:32] | in my own time, and that’s okay, too. | 没有得到欣赏 那也没关系 |
[11:36] | Why are you laughing? Please do not laugh during the screening. | 你们为什么笑 请不要在放映时笑 |
[11:39] | This episode contains no intentional humor. | 这段不是在搞笑 |
[11:42] | Okay. That’s– that’s always a good sign, | 好吧 你的澄清 |
[11:44] | when you have to clarify that. Look, folks, Herb is being modest. | 总是不错的预兆 大伙们 赫比是在谦虚 |
[11:47] | – “Herb”? – I’m sorry. | -“赫比” -抱歉 |
[11:49] | Flip. Did I say Herb? | 是弗利普 我说成赫比了吗 |
[11:52] | Herb is being modest, but he put together a tremendous show | 赫比是在谦虚 但他导演了一部伟大的剧作 |
[11:56] | that I think that you guys are really gonna love. | 我觉得大家真的会喜欢的 |
[11:58] | That’s right. It all came out of this brain. | 对 这全都来自于这个大脑 |
[12:01] | – Ha! That brain, he says? – That brain? Double-ha! | -他说是那个大脑吗 -那个大脑 呵呵 |
[12:06] | And the most amazing thing about this show | 这部剧最令人惊叹的地方 |
[12:08] | is that I’m sure we all have Philberts in our lives, | 就是我很肯定我们的生活中都有菲尔伯特的身影 |
[12:11] | or we are Philberts. | 或者我们就是菲尔伯特 |
[12:13] | You know, we’ve all done terrible things that we deeply regret. | 我们都做过令自己后悔不已的事 |
[12:16] | I’ve done so many… unforgivable things. | 我做过太多 无法原谅的事 |
[12:20] | And I think that, that’s what this show says. | 我觉得 这就是这部剧的深意 |
[12:22] | Is that… is that we’re all terrible, | 我们都很糟糕 |
[12:24] | so therefore we’re all… okay. | 所以我们都 挺好 |
[12:27] | What? | 什么 |
[12:28] | And I think that’s a really powerful message. | 我觉得这真的是个发人深省的信息 |
[12:31] | Okay, well, without further ado, the first chapter, | 好了 言归正传 第一章 |
[12:34] | and notice I said “Chapter” not episode | 注意我说的是”章” 而不是”集” |
[12:36] | because I think of this show as more of a novel than a TV show… | 因为我觉得这部剧不是一部菲尔伯特的 |
[12:40] | of Philbert! | 电视剧 更像小说 |
[12:45] | Nothing’s lonelier than a party. | 没什么比派对更寂寞的了 |
[12:52] | Barf me a river! | 呕吐成河 |
[12:59] | Hey, Pickles, where have you been? | 你好 小腌瓜 你去哪了 |
[13:00] | You left after, like, ten minutes. | 你离开了大概十分钟了 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:03] | My friend Ilana, not my best friend Ilana, | 我的朋友伊拉娜 不是闺蜜伊拉娜 |
[13:05] | but another Ilana who is my friend, | 是另一个叫伊拉娜的朋友 |
[13:06] | was having a crisis, | 现在遇到了一个危机 |
[13:07] | and I needed to text her “LOL.” | 我得给回她个短信”哈哈哈” |
[13:09] | Well, you missed the whole episode. | 你错过了整部剧 |
[13:11] | I saw the first ten minutes! I just couldn’t get into it. | 我看了开头十分钟 我就是提不起兴趣 |
[13:14] | And you kept saying, | 而你不停地说 |
[13:15] | “Do you love it? Are you loving it? | “你喜欢吗 你有喜欢吗 |
[13:17] | How did you like that scene?” | 你觉得那一幕怎么样” |
[13:18] | Well, did you love it? Were you loving it? | 那你喜欢吗 你有喜欢吗 |
[13:20] | How did you like that scene? | 你觉得那一幕怎么样 |
[13:21] | Every time you showed up on screen, I kept thinking, | 每次你出现在屏幕上 我都在想 |
[13:23] | “That’s not a dirty cop, that’s my boyfriend! | “他不是一个脏警 那是我男朋友 |
[13:26] | The sweetest, cutest dog in the whole world!” | 世界上最贴心 最帅的狗” |
[13:29] | And then you’d shoot someone, and I was like… eww! | 然后你枪杀了一个人 我就想 “不是吧” |
[13:31] | Fritz is the hardest I’ve ever acted. | 弗里茨是我演过的最难的角色 |
[13:34] | Way harder than the ice bucket challenge, | 比冰桶挑战还要难得多 |
[13:35] | but it was fake ice. I wanted you to see it. | 只不过假冰 我想你看看 |
[13:38] | I’m going to fix this. You stay here and party. | 我要去解决一下这个 你在这好好派对 |
[13:40] | I’ll go home. I’ll watch the entire season of your show. | 我会回家 把整季你的剧都看完 |
[13:43] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样 |
[13:44] | And you don’t have to like every one | 你也不用赞我在图享上 |
[13:46] | of my Instagram posts, but you do. | 发的所有帖子 但你还是这么做了 |
[13:49] | The least I could do is watch your TV show, | 至少我能为你看完你演的剧 |
[13:51] | even if it kills me because I hate it so much. | 就算看得让我想死 |
[13:55] | Well, don’t watch it if you hate it. | 好吧 如果你讨厌就不要看了 |
[13:56] | I’m going to do this for us. | 我会为了我们去看的 |
[13:58] | – But– – I love you! | -但是 -我爱你 |
[14:03] | I’ve been to dozens of these things | 这种事我经历过很多遍了 |
[14:04] | and I’ve never heard applause like that. | 我从没有听过这么热烈的掌声 |
[14:08] | – That’s never happened to me before. – That’s incredible. | -这种情况从没在我身上发生过 -难以置信 |
[14:10] | Excuse me, can I borrow you for a few minutes? | 打搅一下 我能借用你几分钟吗 |
[14:13] | Oh, sure. Gina, do you mind if I, um…? | 当然可以 吉娜 你介不介意我… |
[14:15] | Yeah, go ahead. | 请便 |
[14:15] | Oh, no, I was actually talking to Gina. | 不是 我其实是想和吉娜聊聊 |
[14:18] | Me? I’m being borrowed for a few minutes? | 我吗 你是要跟我聊几分钟 |
[14:20] | Oh! Well, yeah. Yeah, of course. Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 好 好 当然 好 好 没事 |
[14:23] | Wow. Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:25] | Hey, how you doing? Hey, you came! | 你好吗 你怎么来了 |
[14:27] | Flip, I screwed up. I didn’t know it would feel like that. | 弗利普 我搞砸了 我不知道会有这种感觉 |
[14:30] | To be in that room. To hear people cheering for Philbert! | 在那间房里 听见大家为菲尔伯特喝彩 |
[14:33] | – What are you talking about? – When I first started on this job, | -你在说什么 -我第一次做这份工作时 |
[14:36] | I wanted to make Philbert more well-rounded, | 我想让菲尔伯特这个角色更丰满 |
[14:38] | so the audience could relate to him better. | 好让观众更容易与他产生共鸣 |
[14:40] | And now you’re upset | 但现在你不高兴 |
[14:41] | because I didn’t mention you in my introduction. | 是因为我介绍时没有提到你 |
[14:44] | Diane, the whole point of television | 戴安 电视的所有意义 |
[14:47] | is it’s a collaborative medium, | 就在于它是一个协作媒体 |
[14:48] | – where one person gets all the credit. – No, it’s not about that. | -所有功劳都归一人 -不 不是因为这 |
[14:51] | I made him more vulnerable, and that made him more likable, | 我让他更脆弱 这使得他更受人喜欢 |
[14:55] | which makes for a better TV show. | 也使得这部剧更成功 |
[14:57] | But if Philbert is just a way to help dumb assholes rationalize | 但如果菲尔伯特只是帮助白痴混蛋们 |
[15:00] | their own awful behavior, | 为自己的恶劣行为找借口的一种方式 |
[15:01] | well, I’m sorry, but we can’t put this out there. | 那对不起 但我们不能播出 |
[15:04] | Uh, it’s out there. | 已经播出 |
[15:05] | The whole season’s dropping at midnight all over the world. | 午夜时整季全球播出 |
[15:08] | I can’t be here. | 我不能在这了 |
[15:11] | Come on, fellas. I know we can find a solution here. | 好了 伙计们 我知道我们能找出对策 |
[15:13] | I doubt it. | 我对此表示怀疑 |
[15:14] | We have the same problem as a hematology lab | 我们遇到的问题和 |
[15:16] | that goes a week without electricity! | 血液科实验室断电一周是一样的 |
[15:19] | Too much bad blood! | 嫌隙太大[太多坏血]了 |
[15:21] | But you obviously work together so well. What went wrong? | 但你们合作得这么好 出了什么问题 |
[15:24] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[15:26] | My wife Harriet always had a sneaker for Ziggy. | 我老婆哈里特一直对齐基有意思 |
[15:29] | Oh, and the unspoken resentment crept in? | 逐渐心底的怨恨越来越深 |
[15:31] | Unspoken? It was shouted! | 心底的 全世界都知道了 |
[15:33] | Nevertheless, me and Harriet ended up having a fling. | 不管怎样 后来我和哈里特有了一腿 |
[15:36] | Eventually, we got married. | 最终 我们结婚了 |
[15:38] | And that killed the partnership? | 于是你们分道扬镳了 |
[15:39] | No, we got over that. | 没有 我们翻篇了 |
[15:40] | But at their tenth anniversary, I had a few too many– | 但在他们的十周年纪念日 我喝多了 |
[15:43] | And what, you took a swing at him? | 怎样 你揍了他 |
[15:45] | I said I always felt he had the easier job, | 我说我一直觉得他的工作更轻松 |
[15:48] | coming up with the punch lines. | 写写包袱就行了 |
[15:49] | And then what? What led to the rift? | 然后呢 是什么导致了分歧 |
[15:51] | Led? That’s the whole rift! He besmirched my craft. | 导致 这就是分歧 他污蔑了我的技艺 |
[15:55] | I still haven’t forgiven the son of a bitch! | 我至今都没原谅这个混蛋 |
[15:57] | I said it then, and I stand by it now! | 我当时是这么说的 现在依然这么觉得 |
[16:01] | All the pressure’s on the punch line! | 写包袱的压力是最大的 |
[16:03] | Pressure? Please! | 压力 拜托 |
[16:05] | Set-ups need context, mise en scène, flavor! | 铺垫需要背景 调度 风格 |
[16:09] | I carried us to the top of the Popsicle stick game! | 是我带领我们攀到了冰棒棍界的顶峰 |
[16:12] | You wrote the part they let you try before you buy! | 你写的是免费试吃的部分 |
[16:15] | I had to deliver the money line! | 真正赚钱的是我写的 |
[16:18] | So, you both think you had the harder job? | 你们都觉得自己的工作更难 |
[16:21] | – Of course! – Indubitably! | -当然了 -毫无疑问 |
[16:22] | Well, what if you tried switching roles? | 为什么不试试交换工作呢 |
[16:24] | You mean, I tag his set-ups? | 你是说 我顺着他的铺垫写 |
[16:27] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[16:27] | I don’t know. I’m a punch line guy my whole life. | 不好说 我写了一辈子的包袱 |
[16:30] | How do I come up with straight lines? | 不绕弯子怎么写 |
[16:33] | You could try using a ruler. | 你可以试试用尺子 |
[16:38] | – Oh, I missed you, Abel! – You, too, Zig! | -我好想你 亚伯 -我也想你 齐格 |
[16:42] | All right, so we have a deal? | 好了 我们谈妥了吗 |
[16:43] | What did the terminally ill man say to Dr. Kevorkian? | 那个晚期病人对科沃基安医生怎么说的 |
[16:43] | 杰克·科沃基安 美国病理学家 推广安乐死运动 提倡医生协助自杀 | |
[16:47] | “Give me that sweet release!” | “给我解脱[合同]” |
[16:54] | Did you really mean what you said, before the screening? | 放映前你说的话是认真的吗 |
[16:57] | About how Philbert made you feel okay, about yourself? | 你说菲尔伯特让你觉得自己也没那么糟 |
[17:00] | Oh, I don’t know, I was just– | 不知道 我只是 |
[17:01] | Because, you know, that’s not the point of Philbert– | 因为让观众觉得自己也没那么糟 |
[17:04] | for guys to watch it and feel okay. | 并不是《菲尔伯特》的主旨 |
[17:06] | Diane, it’s a compliment. You did a good job. Relax. | 戴安 这是称赞 你做得很好 放松 |
[17:08] | I don’t want you, or anyone else, | 我不想让你 或者任何人 |
[17:10] | justifying their shitty behavior because of the show. | 用这部剧为自己的恶劣行为正名 |
[17:12] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[17:13] | Why can’t you accept that something you did is successful? | 为什么不能接受自己的成功 |
[17:16] | It’s connecting to people, and that’s good. | 引起人们的共鸣 这是好事 |
[17:18] | You’re right, sorry. I don’t know why I thought you would care. | 你说得对 抱歉 我居然以为你会在乎 |
[17:20] | – Excuse me? – What is going on with you? You’re a mess. | -你说什么 -你怎么回事 你一团糟 |
[17:23] | – Am I? – I feel like I barely know you anymore. | -没有吧 -我快要不认识你了 |
[17:27] | Oh, bullshit. Don’t give me that. | 胡扯 别跟我来这一套 |
[17:28] | It’s true. I don’t know you. | 是真的 我不了解你 |
[17:29] | No. You know me. You do. | 不 你了解我的 真的 |
[17:31] | Then what the hell happened in New Mexico? | 那在新墨西哥州发生了什么 |
[17:34] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[17:35] | I don’t know what you think that you know– | 我不知道你认为自己知道了什么 |
[17:37] | I don’t know anything! | 我什么都不知道 |
[17:38] | I mean, I know something happened with a girl in New Mexico, | 我知道你和一个女孩在新墨西哥州发生了什么 |
[17:41] | and I know it resulted in you coming home in a boat. | 导致你坐船回家 |
[17:44] | – Well, that’s– – I also know… | -那是 -我还知道 |
[17:45] | that your old friend Charlotte lives in New Mexico | 你的老朋友夏洛特住在新墨西哥州 |
[17:47] | because you used to leave | 因为你曾经 |
[17:48] | her business card lying around the house, | 把她的名片扔的满屋都是 |
[17:50] | and I know her daughter is a senior at Oberlin. | 并且我知道她的女儿是奥柏林的大四学生 |
[17:52] | – How–? – And I know you went to Oberlin | -你怎么 -我还知道三年前 |
[17:54] | during your bender three years ago | 你抽风时去过奥柏林 |
[17:56] | because a bunch of students posted pictures of you on Facebook. | 因为一堆学生在脸书上发了你的照片 |
[17:58] | Jesus Christ, why are you so obsessed with me? | 老天 你干嘛对我这么痴迷 |
[18:01] | I am not obsessed. | 我才不是痴迷 |
[18:02] | I wanted to know what happened, and you wouldn’t tell me. | 我想知道发生了什么 而你不告诉我 |
[18:05] | – You never asked! – Okay, so I’m asking now. | -你从没问过 -好吧 我现在问 |
[18:08] | What happened in New Mexico? | 在新墨西哥州发生了什么 |
[18:10] | Hallo! Smile for Yahoo, Finland! | 你们好 请为芬兰雅虎笑一个 |
[18:13] | What I don’t understand is why you feel like | 我不明白的是 为什么你觉得 |
[18:15] | you deserve to know every shitty thing I ever did. | 你有权知道我所做过的每一件糟心事 |
[18:18] | I don’t deserve anything. | 不是有权知道 |
[18:19] | I would like to know when you’ve done shitty things. | 是我想要知道你做过的糟心事 |
[18:22] | Why is that your business? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[18:23] | Because I’m your friend, and I care about you, | 因为我是你的朋友 我关心你 |
[18:26] | and I wrote a book about you, | 我为你写了一本书 |
[18:28] | and now I wrote this show for you, | 现在还为你写了一部剧 |
[18:30] | and I am very publicly your friend, | 在外界看到我和你是密友 |
[18:32] | so if it gets out that you’re doing creepy stuff, | 所以如果你的破事传出去了 |
[18:34] | that makes me look bad. | 会让我脸上无光 |
[18:35] | Oh! So you’re worried about things that I may have done | 所以你担心我可能做过的事 |
[18:38] | because you think that it reflects badly on you? | 是怕会牵连到自己 |
[18:41] | Hurts your brand? That’s your moral high ground? | 损害你的形象 这就是你的道德制高点 |
[18:43] | This is not about “Moral high ground.” | 这与”道德制高点”无关 |
[18:45] | Wanna know about New Mexico? | 想知道新墨西哥州的事 |
[18:46] | You want to know about the | 想知道我在 |
[18:47] | one little thing that I did in New Mexico, | 新墨西哥州做的那件小事 |
[18:49] | which, by the way, wasn’t even really a thing? | 顺便 那根本不算是一件事 |
[18:51] | – You know what? Spare me. – No, I’m gonna tell you. | -算了 放过我吧 -不 我要告诉你 |
[18:53] | I’ll tell you whatever you want. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[18:54] | And while I’m at it, | 既然说到这个 |
[18:55] | you wanna hear about what happened at the MTV beach house? | 你想知道在MTV海滨别墅发生了什么吗 |
[18:57] | Or why I’m not allowed to fly United anymore? | 或者为什么我被美联航禁飞了 |
[18:59] | Or what happened with Sharona, the makeup lady on Horsing Around? | 或者《胡闹的小马》的化妆师沙罗娜怎么了 |
[19:02] | – What? – Or the dozens of other shady things | -什么 -或者其他几十件我人生中 |
[19:04] | that may or may not have occurred in my life | 已经记不太清的 |
[19:06] | that I can barely even remember | 发生或没发生过的见不得光的事 |
[19:07] | ’cause I was high or drunk or | 因为我不是嗑药了就是喝高了 |
[19:09] | it was 30 years ago? | 而且已经过去30年了 |
[19:10] | And you don’t feel bad, about any of this stuff? | 对这些你一点都不感到羞愧吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah, of course I do! I’ve spent so much time feeling bad. | 我当然觉得羞愧 我花了太多时间来羞愧 |
[19:15] | By the way, most of these women… don’t even remember, I bet. | 对了 大部分的女人 恐怕早就忘了 |
[19:19] | Well, that’s really convenient for you. | 对你来说可真方便 |
[19:20] | I’m the one who has to live with this shit. | 我才是背负这一切的人 |
[19:22] | I’m the one who has to feel the guilt all day, every day. | 我不得不被内疚折磨 日日夜夜 |
[19:25] | So, you’re the victim here? | 所以你才是受害者 |
[19:27] | Yeah, and I know that’s not the woke, progressive, | 对 我知道这不是最开明最进步 |
[19:29] | intersectionally appropriate thing to say, but I would say, yeah! | 最对所有人恰当的话 但是我得说 没错 |
[19:32] | I’m the one who has suffered the most | 马男波杰克的所作所为 |
[19:34] | because of the actions of BoJack Horseman. | 导致受苦最多的人就是我 |
[19:36] | – You’ve suffered? – Yeah, I have! | -你受的苦 -没错 |
[19:37] | – The most? – The most! | -最多 -最多 |
[19:39] | Really? More than, say, Sarah Lynn? | 真的吗 多于萨拉·琳吗 |
[19:43] | Don’t talk to me about Sarah Lynn. | 别和我提萨拉·琳 |
[19:45] | No, I wanna know how you’re the victim of | 不 我想知道你为什么是 |
[19:47] | the Sarah Lynn story. | 萨拉·琳故事中的受害者 |
[19:49] | – I’m serious. – Explain to me… | -我是认真的 -给我解释一下 |
[19:50] | how Sarah Lynn’s overdose was really rough for you. | 萨拉·琳用药过度怎么就让你很难过了 |
[19:53] | – Shut up. – You feel a lot of guilt about that? | -闭嘴 -你感觉很愧疚吗 |
[19:55] | You feel a lot of guilt because | 你感觉很愧疚是因为 |
[19:56] | you were the only father figure she ever had, | 你是在她心中最接近父亲角色的人 |
[19:59] | and when she came to you for help, you– | 当她向你求助时 你… |
[20:00] | – Hey, how you doing? – You folks having a good time? | -你们好啊 -玩得开心吗 |
[20:03] | You look great. Thanks for coming. | 你们看上去很棒 谢谢你们的到来 |
[20:04] | – You had sex with her? – That’s– ! No. | -你和她上床 -那…不 |
[20:07] | And then when she was sober, you took her on a month-long bender? | 然后等她清醒了 你带她寻欢作乐了一个月 |
[20:10] | And then she died. And she is dead now. And you’re still alive. | 然后她死了 她已经死了 你还活着 |
[20:14] | With a girlfriend, who is also alive, and a TV show. | 还有一个活的女友 还有电视剧 |
[20:17] | And that’s been really hard for you, | 而这一切对于这故事的主人公 |
[20:19] | the main character in this story. | 对你来说 非常艰难 |
[20:21] | Why are you bringing this shit up? Is this fun for you? | 你为什么又要提这破事 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[20:24] | – To really rub in– – It’s not fun. | -反复提… -这不好玩 |
[20:26] | You win! You scored all the points in the argument! | 你赢了 你的每个论点都赢了 |
[20:28] | According to facts, you are right and I am wrong, like always. | 从事实来看你是对的 我是错的 一如既往 |
[20:32] | But you know what? I don’t care. | 但你知道吗 我不在乎 |
[20:33] | Because I’m trying to move forward. | 因为我想向前看 |
[20:35] | You haven’t changed at all. | 你一点都没有变 |
[20:36] | Yes! Congratulations! You are the last person to get that. | 是的 恭喜你 你是最后一个发现的人 |
[20:39] | I’m not gonna change. I don’t need your help for changing, | 我不会变得 我不需要你帮忙改变 |
[20:43] | so you can stop trying to make me your project. | 所以不用再对我费心了 |
[20:45] | – That’s not– – When I met you, I was depressed | -我不是… -我遇到你时我很难过 |
[20:48] | because I didn’t like myself. | 因为我不喜欢我自己 |
[20:49] | And when you wrote that book and sold a bajillion copies, | 而当你写了那本书 卖出了上亿本 |
[20:52] | you taught me that as screwed up as I am, that’s okay. | 你告诉我就算我这么烂 也没有关系 |
[20:56] | You did that. And now I’m okay. | 是你告诉我的 现在我没事了 |
[20:59] | I don’t believe that’s true. | 我觉得不是这样的 |
[21:01] | And I don’t think you believe it’s true. | 我觉得你也不认为是这样的 |
[21:04] | I think you want me to tell you that you can be better. | 我觉得你希望我告诉你你会变得更好 |
[21:08] | And even though you’re being a total asshole right now, | 就算你现在是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[21:12] | I still believe it. | 我还是相信你 |
[21:13] | If all you’ve gotten out of this friendship, | 如果你从这段友谊中只认识到 |
[21:15] | is the idea that you should be okay with yourself, as you are, | 你应该接受你自己现在的样子 |
[21:19] | then I don’t think this is a good relationship… | 那我觉得这段关系对我们俩来说 |
[21:21] | for either of us. | 都不好 |
[21:22] | – Diane, come on. – I’m going home. | -戴安 拜托 -我要回家了 |
[21:24] | No, Diane, we’re saying things, | 不 戴安 我们说了很多 |
[21:26] | but let’s just go back to the party. | 但能不能回派对上去 |
[21:28] | I’m done… with all of this. | 我受够了…这一切 |
[21:30] | I went to New Mexico to see Charlotte. | 我去新墨西哥见夏洛特的 |
[21:33] | She was married with a daughter. | 她带着一个女儿结婚了 |
[21:35] | But it wasn’t like… what you’re thinking. | 但那不是…你想象的那样 |
[21:37] | She was 17, which is the legal age of consent in New Mexico, | 她17岁了 在新墨西哥可以发生性关系 |
[21:39] | and she wasn’t drunk, so, | 而且她没有喝醉 所以 |
[21:40] | not that I wanted to, I never… I didn’t. | 不是说我想 我从来没有…我也没有 |
[21:43] | That’s the dumbest part of all of this! I didn’t do anything. | 这才是最蠢的 我什么都没做 |
[21:46] | I mean, the fact that this has turned into such a thing for you– | 你觉得这件事情这么严重都是因为… |
[21:48] | you know, maybe I didn’t tell you | 也许我没有告诉你 |
[21:50] | because there was nothing to tell. | 是因为没什么好说的 |
[21:51] | Did you ever think of that? She was my friend’s daughter, | 你有没有想过 她是我朋友的女儿 |
[21:53] | and she wanted it, and I was… | 她想要 而我… |
[21:56] | I was in a bad place because Charlotte had just– | 我当时也很糟糕 因为夏洛特… |
[21:58] | So, then she came onto my boat, Charlotte, I mean, | 然后她上了我的船 我是说夏洛特 |
[22:01] | and she walked in, and I was with her daughter. | 她走了进来 我和她女儿一起 |
[22:03] | But again, nothing had happened yet. | 但还是没有发生任何事 |
[22:06] | – “Yet?” – Nothing happened. | -还是 -什么都没有发生 |
[22:07] | Goodbye, BoJack. | 再见 波杰克 |
[22:09] | Diane, no! | 戴安 不 |
[22:10] | You wanted me to tell you. I told you. | 你想要我告诉你 我告诉你了 |
[22:12] | You know everything. | 你什么都知道了 |
[22:12] | – Please let go of me. – Diane, please. | -请放开我 -戴安 拜托 |
[22:14] | You’re hurting me, and I would like you to let go now. | 你弄疼我了 我希望你放开我 |
[22:37] | – So, what’d you think of the show, boss? – More, more. | -你觉得这部剧怎么样 老大 -还要 |
[22:40] | Well, all ten episodes | 全部十集 |
[22:42] | – will be on our website at midnight. – More. | -将于午夜在我们网站上线 -还要 |
[22:44] | – You want more episodes? – Give it to me. | -你想要看更多集吗 -给我 |
[22:49] | Ooh! Flip! They’re picking us up for more episodes! | 弗利普 他们准备定更多集 |
[22:53] | Wow. And my mother said I’d never last as long as Hung. | 我妈妈还说我的剧绝对不会长于《大器晚成》 |
[22:56] | Well, who’s Hung now, Mom? | 看看现在是谁《大器晚成》 妈妈 |
[22:58] | Uh, right. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah. You? | -你要走了吗 -你呢 |
[23:18] | I’m just getting some air. | 我就是来透透气 |
[23:20] | No, wrong Prius. I’m sorry I lost my ticket! | 不 不是这辆普锐斯 抱歉我丢了停车票 |
[23:25] | Want me to drive you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[23:26] | You can come back and get your car tomorrow? | 你可以明天再来把你的车开回去 |
[23:28] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[23:29] | Of course not. I don’t have to do anything. | 当然了 我不用做任何事 |
[23:36] | Gina, I know it’s early, | 吉娜 我知道现在还很早 |
[23:37] | but have you started | 但是你开始 |
[23:38] | writing your acceptance speech for the Emmys? | 写你的艾美奖致辞了吗 |
[23:40] | Oh, stop. I’ll probably just repurpose | 拜托 我可能只会直接用 |
[23:42] | whatever I say at the SAG Awards. | 我在影视演员协会奖的致辞 |
[23:44] | Is that gonna read as cocky? | 这句话会不会被解读为太自大 |
[23:45] | Can you explain to your readers | 你能不能向你的读者解释 |
[23:46] | that I’m being charmingly self-effacing? | 我这是幽默地谦逊 |
[23:49] | – Excuse me. – Oh, hey, hot stuff! Whoa! | -让一下 -你好 帅哥 |
[24:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | And, great job, by the way. You’re really good on the show. | 顺便你很棒 在剧里表现很不错 |
[24:09] | Yeah? No. Me? No. Yeah? | 是吗 不 我 不 是吗 |
[24:12] | Yeah! You’re a good actor. I never knew that about you. | 是啊 你是个好演员 我从来没发现 |
[24:16] | Well, I’ll see you back on set, right? | 那我们就片场见吧 |
[24:18] | Did you hear we got picked up for more episodes? | 你听说我们被加定了吗 |
[24:20] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去了 |
[24:22] | Oh. Well, then, I guess I’ll see you around. | 好吧 那就回头见了 |
[24:25] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[24:27] | I can’t believe I finally got you to leave a party early. | 真不敢相信我终于让你提前从派对退场了 |
[24:30] | Come on, you know I’d do anything for you. | 拜托 你知道我会为你做任何事 |
[24:33] | – Why? I’m such a disaster. – You’re not a disaster. | -为什么 我明明是灾难 -你不是灾难 |
[24:38] | You’re Diane. You’re amazing. | 你是戴安 你很棒 |
[24:45] | Do you wanna come in? | 你想进来坐坐吗 |