时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Halloween. Fright Night. | 万圣节 恐怖夜 |
[00:12] | Spook-tober 30-cursed! | 惊悚月 受诅咒的30日 |
[00:15] | Oh, there’s the light switch. | 原来开关在这里 |
[00:17] | I’m still getting used to this new house. | 我还在适应这栋新房子 |
[00:18] | I just bought it and it’s the ’60s! | 我刚买下它 现在是60年代 |
[00:21] | No, I’m just kidding! | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[00:21] | It’s 1993, and I’m wearing a costume! | 现在是1993年 这是我的装扮 |
[00:23] | Groovy threads! But you just got drafted, hippie! | 衣服很时髦 你被征兵了 嬉皮士 |
[00:27] | Into the cutest husband army! | 进入最可爱老公部队 |
[00:32] | Where’s your costume? | 你的服饰呢 |
[00:33] | Can’t I just wear a dumb hat and say I’m Blossom? | 戴个蠢帽子 称自己是《绽放》的主角行吗 |
[00:35] | In my opinionation… Yes. | 我认为 可以 |
[00:37] | I am so excited to go to a real Hollywood party | 能和我的电视明星老公一起去真正的 |
[00:40] | with my husband the TV star. | 好莱坞派对 我太激动了 |
[00:43] | Just do me a favor and don’t leave me alone, okay? | 拜托别丢下我一个人 好吗 |
[00:45] | – Okay! – Now hurry up and finish getting ready. | -好的 -现在赶紧去做准备 |
[00:48] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[00:49] | Can you imagine if I spoke to you like that? | 你能想象我真的那样对你说话吗 |
[00:51] | I really can’t! | 完全想象不出 |
[00:52] | Next time, we’re doing a couples costume, though! | 不过 下次我们要做情侣装扮 |
[00:55] | It’s the perfect way to tell the world | 这样可以完美的 |
[00:57] | that you are completely on the same… | 告诉全世界我们 |
[00:59] | – paaaaage? – What are you wearing? | -步调一致[在同一页] -你穿的是什么 |
[01:01] | I thought we were going as | 我们不是要扮成 |
[01:02] | Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling | 瑞秋·麦克亚当斯和瑞恩·高斯林吗 |
[01:04] | in the this-year 2004 hit film The Notebook. | 出自今年2004年大热的《恋恋笔记本》 |
[01:06] | Ooh! You just said, “The Notebook.” | 你只说了《恋恋笔记本》[笔记本] |
[01:09] | I thought you were gonna be, like, a pen or something. | 我以为你会打扮成 笔之类的 |
[01:11] | The important thing is we both look super-cute, | 重点是我们看起来都超可爱 |
[01:13] | and everyone is gonna be, like, | 大家都会说 |
[01:15] | “Hey, is that Jessica Biel from the | 那不是即将上映的《刀锋战士3》的 |
[01:17] | upcoming Blade: Trinity?” | 主演杰西卡·贝尔吗 |
[01:18] | And I’ll say my famous Blade: Trinity catchphrase, | 我就会说我在《刀锋战士3》里有名的口头禅 |
[01:21] | “Stop goofin’ around, Blade!” | “别发呆了 刀锋战士” |
[01:22] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay at this party? | 你确定你去这个派对没问题吗 |
[01:24] | Whenever I went with Katrina, we’d always end up in a big fight. | 每次和卡特里娜一起去 我们都会大吵一场 |
[01:27] | Well, I’m not Katrina. This is gonna be fun. | 我可不是卡特里娜 会很有趣的 |
[01:29] | Okay. I just know you’re afraid of mummies. | 好吧 可我知道你害怕木乃伊 |
[01:32] | And since it’s Halloween, we might see some mummies. | 而这是万圣节 我们可能会遇到木乃伊 |
[01:34] | I’m not afraid of mummies. | 我不怕木乃伊 |
[01:36] | I just don’t like them because of an incident… from my past. | 我只是不喜欢他们 因为过去的一件事 |
[01:41] | Will you stay on the lookout and keep those creepy corpses away? | 你能保持警惕 别让那些恐怖的尸体靠近吗 |
[01:44] | I’ll be sure to make a mental note of it! | 我会在心中记下笔记的 |
[01:47] | I’m a notebook. | 我是笔记本 |
[01:49] | I’m not sure I get our costumes. | 我不太懂我们的装扮 |
[01:50] | You’re the guy from The Hangover. | 你是《醉宿》里的那个家伙 |
[01:52] | The first one, which just came out this year. | 第一部 今年刚上映的 |
[01:53] | I don’t know why I said “First one”, | 为什么我要说”第一部” |
[01:55] | Because there’s only one Hangover movie, and it’s 2009. | 《醉宿》只有一部啊 现在是2009年 |
[01:58] | – And you are…? – Your Baby Bjorn Borg. | -你扮的是 -比约·博格宝宝 |
[02:03] | Famous ’70s tennis player! | 70年代的著名网球手 |
[02:04] | And what’s with the robot stuff? | 机器人元素是什么意思 |
[02:06] | Borg. From Star Trek? | 博格人 出自《星际迷航》 |
[02:07] | And you’re also a baby? | 你还是个宝宝 |
[02:08] | In The Hangover, the guy had a Baby Bjorn. Baby Bjorn Borg. | 《醉宿》里有个比约宝宝 比约·博格宝宝 |
[02:12] | – Seems like a lot of explaining. – People will get it. | -需要解释好多 -大家会懂的 |
[02:15] | Anyway, we are going to have fun at this party! | 不管怎样 一定会玩的很开心的 |
[02:18] | You said BoJack Horseman is gonna be there? | 你说马男波杰克也会去 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. I’m so nervous. | 天啊 我好紧张 |
[02:22] | I’m not! Every Halloween party I went to with one of my ex-wives, | 我不紧张 每次和我的其中一个前妻一起去 |
[02:25] | we’d get in a huge blow out. | 万圣节派对 我们都会大吵一架 |
[02:27] | I am so relieved that you are fun and easygoing, | 你既有趣又随和 我大松一口气 |
[02:30] | so there’s no danger of that happening! | 不用担心再吵架啦 |
[02:33] | I love that we both love parties. But more than that… | 我们都爱派对真是太好啦 但更重要的是 |
[02:36] | – I love you. – Aw, I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[02:38] | And I love these costumes! | 我也爱这些装扮 |
[02:40] | But tell me one more time, what are these costumes? | 不过再告诉我一遍 我们是扮作什么 |
[02:42] | We’re new social media app sensation Tweed Feed! | 我们是热门新社交媒体软件 推粮 |
[02:46] | It’s Insta plus Snapchat… | 它是图享和阅后即焚的合体 |
[02:47] | if they both boinked Friendster, | 再加上朋友网 |
[02:49] | which I guess was a thing in the ’70s? | 那个好像70年代挺火的 |
[02:53] | Believe you me. This party is going to be dope. Booyah! | 相信我 这场派对一定会很带劲 |
[02:57] | It’ll be off the heezy fo’ sheezy. | 肯定会爽翻了 |
[03:00] | OMG, it’s gonna be cray-cray! | 老天 会很疯狂的 |
[03:02] | Turnt! This is going to be the best Halloween ever! | 嗨爆 这肯定会是最棒的万圣节 |
[04:05] | My first fancy Hollywoo party. | 我的第一次高大上好莱乌派对 |
[04:07] | “I’m ready for my close up!” | “我准备好拍特写了” |
[04:08] | Nice! | 赞 |
[04:09] | – Sunset Boulevard? – I usually take Fountain. | -日落大道 -我通常走喷泉大道 |
[04:12] | BoJack must really love halloween | 波杰克一定很爱万圣节 |
[04:14] | if he has this big bash every year, huh? | 每年都弄得这么盛大 |
[04:16] | Oh, yeah, he’s a real fiend for the ‘ween. | 没错 他对万圣节上瘾 |
[04:20] | – Who are you and what are you doing here? – Good one! | -你是谁 来这里做什么 -装得好 |
[04:23] | Pretending not to know your old friend Mr. Peanutbutter. | 假装不认识你的老朋友 花生酱先生 |
[04:25] | Why are you at my house? | 你来我家干什么 |
[04:26] | Remember when I invited you to my Halloween party, | 还记得我邀请你来我的万圣节派对吗 |
[04:29] | and you said, you’d love to come, but couldn’t | 你说 你很想来 但是不能 |
[04:31] | because you were having your own Halloween party? | 因为你要举办自己的万圣节派对 |
[04:32] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[04:33] | Well, I’m sure my guests will show up any minute, | 我的客人们随时会来 |
[04:35] | so, you should probably go. | 所以 你们还是走吧 |
[04:37] | Well, I figured, “Hey, why not have a crossover party?” | 我觉得 何不来个混合派对呢 |
[04:41] | So, I brought my party, wait for it, to you! | 所以我把我的派对带来 等一下 你家啦 |
[04:45] | That was the first ever “Wait for it!” | 那是史上第一次”等一下” |
[04:48] | It’s 1993! | 现在是1993年 |
[04:49] | Come on in, guys! | 请进 伙计们 |
[04:54] | God damn it, why are you here? | 该死 你怎么来了 |
[04:56] | At the end of last year’s Halloween party, | 去年的万圣节派对结束时 |
[04:57] | you said, “Let’s do this again next year,” | 你说 “我们明年再办一次吧” |
[05:00] | like you’ve said at every Halloween party for the last 11 years! | 过去的11年你每年万圣节派对都这样说 |
[05:04] | That does not sound like me. | 那听起来不像我说的话 |
[05:07] | Oh, no. Mr. Peanutbutter? Partygoers? No. Is it– | 不 花生酱先生 派对常客 不 |
[05:11] | Sure is! | 没错 |
[05:12] | Happy “Your 25-Years-Running” Halloween Party! | 连续25年万圣节派对快乐 |
[05:15] | Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! | 万圣节 万圣节 |
[05:18] | – Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! – No. Don’t. Please. | -万圣节 万圣节 -不要 拜托 |
[05:19] | Don’t. No. You see– | 不 听着 |
[05:21] | So suddenly, we’re having a party? | 我们突然要开派对吗 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you say this was happening? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[05:23] | Because I hate that it happens. | 因为我不想它发生 |
[05:25] | I take no action to make it happen. | 我没有主动促成它发生 |
[05:26] | Every year, I pray that it won’t happen, | 每年 我都祈祷它不会发生 |
[05:28] | and it keeps happening anyway! | 但它还是不断发生 |
[05:29] | I feel like an idiot | 参加万圣节派对 |
[05:31] | being at a Halloween party without a costume. | 没有装扮 让我觉得自己很蠢 |
[05:32] | Who cares? I don’t have a costume. | 谁在乎 我没有节日服装 |
[05:34] | Uh, you’re wearing a costume. | 你身上穿的就是 |
[05:35] | Do you mean, in the sense that we all wear costumes everyday, | 你是说 从某种意义上说我们都穿了伪装 |
[05:37] | such as we reveal facets of ourselves to those closest to us, | 虽然我们会向最亲近的人展露各种脸谱 |
[05:40] | but our truest selves remain hidden? | 但我们最本真的一面却还是深藏不露的吗 |
[05:42] | No, in the sense that you are literally wearing a costume | 不 从某种意义上说你确实是穿了来自我们 |
[05:45] | – from the TV show we both work on. – Oh, yeah! | -一起出演电视剧的角色服装 -对哦 |
[05:47] | I’ll go to Rite Aid to see what I can throw together. | 我去来德爱药店看看有什么能用的 |
[05:49] | Don’t let the party die down before I get back. | 我回来之前别让派对冷场了 |
[05:50] | I definitely will let it die down! | 我绝对会让派对冷场的 |
[05:54] | Oh, shit, the Halloween party. | 该死 万圣节派对 |
[05:59] | Oh. Hey, careful with the– I’m sorry. Can you put a coaster– | 请小心…抱歉 你能放个杯垫在… |
[06:02] | Can someone–? | 有谁能… |
[06:03] | You! Marv’s intern! | 你 马弗的实习生 |
[06:04] | – You’re on door duty. – You got it! | -今天你负责开门 -没问题 |
[06:06] | I’m very good at opening doors. | 开门我很在行 |
[06:08] | Do you have any candy for trick-or-treaters? | 你有糖果给”不给糖就捣蛋”的孩子们吗 |
[06:10] | No. I don’t know. | 没 我不知道 |
[06:11] | Just hand out these Emmy screeners. | 把这些艾美录影带拿去发就好 |
[06:12] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[06:13] | Those kids’ll be holding out their hands for Franz. | 孩子们会抢着要弗兰茨的大作的 |
[06:16] | Why grip a Twix when you can Sip-o-wicz? | 手握西波维茨 谁还想要巧克力棒呢 |
[06:18] | What? I don’t– | 什么 我没… |
[06:19] | Just keep answering the door until I tell you to stop. | 继续应门 我不让你停就别停 |
[06:22] | You got it, chief! | 是 长官 |
[06:25] | Diane! What are you supposed to be? | 戴安 你打算化妆成什么 |
[06:27] | An annoyed writer who hates Halloween. | 讨厌万圣节的恼火作家 |
[06:29] | Well, you are nailing it. | 那你扮的真是惟妙惟肖 |
[06:31] | I’m just here to drop off pages for BoJack. | 我只是来给波杰克送剧本的 |
[06:33] | How’s the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[06:34] | I wouldn’t know. I’m stuck on door duty, like always. | 我怎么知道 应门的差事又落我身上了 |
[06:38] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[06:40] | No. You are way too old to be trick-or-treating, | 不行 你们都多大了还玩这招 |
[06:42] | and way too young to be a guest at this party. | 来参加派对年纪又太小 |
[06:44] | Oh, no! Why did I give you the option of trick or treat? | 不 我为什么还让你选给糖还是捣蛋 |
[06:47] | I just wanted treat! | 我只是想要糖果 |
[06:49] | Come back when you’re five years older, or three years younger. | 等你再长五岁 或者再年轻三岁再回来吧 |
[06:53] | How ’bout now? | 现在怎么样 |
[06:54] | Okay. Come on in. | 好吧 请进 |
[06:56] | – Whoa! Cool house. – Oh, thank you. | -房子真棒 -谢谢 |
[06:59] | – It’s not mine. It’s my boyfriend’s. – Really? | -这不是我家 是我男朋友的 -真的吗 |
[07:02] | Why does he make you answer the door? | 他为什么逼你来应门 |
[07:03] | No, he doesn’t make me, he’s– | 他没有逼我 他… |
[07:06] | Oh, my God. You’re right! What am I doing? | 天啊 你说得对 我在干什么呢 |
[07:08] | What am I doing with my life? | 我这辈子到底是在干什么啊 |
[07:10] | Uh, well, judging by your outfit, | 从你的装束来看 |
[07:12] | I’d say you’re a pilot of some sort? | 你是飞行员之类的吧 |
[07:13] | I moved to L.A. When I was 18 and now I’m 35! | 我18岁搬来洛杉矶 现在都35了 |
[07:16] | Everything’s happening so fast! | 一切都发生的太快了 |
[07:18] | Oh, no! I’m 18! Am I going to be 35 soon? | 不 我今年18 我很快就要35岁了吗 |
[07:21] | That’s when they make you president! | 到时人们就会选你当总统 |
[07:23] | I don’t want that! That’s too much responsibility! | 我不想当总统 责任太大了 |
[07:26] | I can’t do this anymore. You! Take my shift! | 我不能再干这个了 你 跟我换班 |
[07:29] | Oh, no! The responsibilities are already starting! | 不 责任已经找上门了 |
[07:32] | I gotta live my life! | 我得好好生活 |
[07:33] | I deserve to be adored by a man, | 我值得为男人所爱 |
[07:35] | yet here my dreams lie dormant! | 但我的梦想还在这儿打瞌睡 |
[07:37] | I don’t mean to get mordantly morbid, | 我不想变得这么尖酸刻薄 |
[07:38] | but did I get all adorably adorned | 但我这么一个万人迷 |
[07:40] | to get bored manning doors? No more! | 难道就为了给人开门吗 再也不干了 |
[07:43] | Okay, this cider has not been sufficiently alcoholed. | 好吧 这苹果酒里的酒精量还不够 |
[07:46] | If I’m trapped here with all you losers, | 如果我跟你们这群废柴困在这里 |
[07:48] | I’m at least getting drunk. | 至少我要喝醉 |
[07:51] | Whoa! God! I think somebody spiked the cider! | 天啊 我想有人往苹果酒里兑烈酒了 |
[07:54] | Well, I guess one drink won’t hurt. | 我想喝一小口无伤大雅 |
[07:56] | No, I get that it’s the X-Files. | 不 我知道这是《X档案》 |
[07:57] | I’m just saying, what happened to the “A” Through “W” Files? | 我只是想说 A到W档案都去哪儿了 |
[08:01] | I wanna see that show. More files! | 我想看其他档案的电视剧 |
[08:04] | – Hey. – Oh, hey, there you are! | -你好 -你好 你在这儿啊 |
[08:04] | Sweetheart, you disappeared while I was in the bathroom. | 亲爱的 我上厕所的时候你就不见了 |
[08:07] | Oh, I’m sorry, I guess I just got distracted by the fun party. | 抱歉 我想只是这有趣的派对让我分心了 |
[08:11] | But I will not leave your side agai– | 但我绝不会再离开你身… |
[08:13] | Oh, my God, is that Erica? | 天啊 那是艾瑞卡吗 |
[08:14] | No, no, please don’t go talk to Erica. | 不不 请不要跟艾瑞卡说话 |
[08:16] | Katrina. Erica doesn’t know anybody else at this party. | 卡特里娜 这派对上的人艾瑞卡谁都不认识 |
[08:19] | It would be rude to leave her all by herself. | 丢下她一个人就太不礼貌了 |
[08:21] | Well, can I at least come with you? | 至少允许我跟你一起吧 |
[08:23] | You know Erica can’t talk to two people at once | 你知道艾瑞卡不能同时跟两人讲话 |
[08:25] | on account of her split-brain procedure! | 因为她做手术切断了胼胝体 |
[08:27] | Why don’t you go talk to, uh… | 不如你去跟… |
[08:29] | the teacher from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off? | 《春天不是读书天》里的老师聊吧 |
[08:30] | Ben Stein? | 本·斯坦 |
[08:31] | I’ll bet that famously boring man is | 我敢打赌 那个出了名无聊的人 |
[08:33] | a blast at parties. | 一到派对上就人来疯了 |
[08:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[08:36] | – No, don’t– – Erica! Love the costume! | -不 别… -艾瑞卡 装扮真棒 |
[08:38] | Where did you find such a hideous–? | 你从哪儿找来这么难看… |
[08:40] | Oh, my mistake, I’m so sorry. | 我的错 真对不起 |
[08:45] | Are you sure this is a good idea, 13-year-old Todd? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 13岁的陶德 |
[08:47] | It’s part of the Halloween Code. | 这是万圣节法则的一部分 |
[08:50] | If you don’t give teenagers candy, | 如果不给青少年糖果 |
[08:52] | they’re going to TP your house. | 他们就要朝你家扔东西 |
[08:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Okay, I’ve scoped out the party, | 好了 我仔细观察了这场派对 |
[09:01] | and I’ve yet to see a single mummy. | 到目前为止一个木乃伊都没看见 |
[09:03] | As Margaret Thatcher’s children often asked, | 正如撒切尔夫人的孩子们常问的 |
[09:06] | “Is Mummy coming to see us?” | “妈妈会来看我们吗” |
[09:08] | And as their nanny always replied, | 而他们的保姆则答道 |
[09:10] | “Not tonight.” | “今晚不会” |
[09:11] | – Thank god. – I have to ask, | -谢天谢地 -我不得不问 |
[09:12] | what is the deal with the mummies? | 木乃伊的梗怎么回事 |
[09:14] | Okay. I auditioned for The Mummy movie. | 好吧 我去《木乃伊》系列电影试镜了 |
[09:17] | The one with Brendan Fraser? | 有布兰登·弗雷泽出演的那部 |
[09:19] | And I thought everything was going well, | 我以为一切都很顺利 |
[09:20] | and then something really traumatic happened. | 然后非常悲剧性的一件事发生了 |
[09:23] | – Oh, my God, what? – I, uh… | -天啊 是什么 -我… |
[09:26] | I didn’t get the part. | 我没拿到角色 |
[09:29] | That’s it? You just didn’t get it? | 就这样 你只是没拿到角色而已 |
[09:31] | I really wanted it! And it still haunts me! | 我真的很想要这个角色 现在想来还很心痛 |
[09:33] | It’s my one major career disappointment as of 2004, | 这是到2004年位置我事业上唯一的失败 |
[09:36] | so could you please do me this one thing | 所以能否请你就为我做这么一件事 |
[09:38] | and make sure I don’t see any mummies? | 确保我不会看到任何的木乃伊好吗 |
[09:40] | I promise. No mummies. | 我保证 没有木乃伊 |
[09:42] | Remember that time that lady freaked out ’cause she saw a mummy? | 记得那次有位女士看到木乃伊后吓坏了的事吗 |
[09:46] | – Who was that lady? – Uh, that was actually Jessica Biel. | -是哪位女士 -其实是杰西卡·贝尔 |
[09:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:51] | – One of my ex-wives? – Oh, yeah! | -我的某任前妻 -对 |
[09:53] | You’ve brought so many wives and girlfriends to these parties, | 你带过太多老婆和女友来这些派对 |
[09:55] | – I cannot keep track. – Well, don’t forget about Pickles, huh? | -我总是分不清 -别忘了小腌瓜 |
[09:59] | Uh, what? Why is the waitress here talking about pickles? | 什么 为什么这服务员要说起小腌瓜 |
[10:02] | Somebody order pickles? | 有人点了小腌瓜吗 |
[10:03] | No, BoJack, this is my girlfriend. | 不是 波杰克 这是我女朋友 |
[10:05] | Her name is Pickles. | 她的名字叫小腌瓜 |
[10:06] | You can remember because if you look at me, | 你能记得是因为如果你看着我 |
[10:08] | and don’t recall my name, you’ll think, | 而记不起我的名字 你会想 |
[10:10] | “Who is this person? I’m in a real pickle!” | “这人是谁 真尴尬[腌瓜]” |
[10:12] | And then just know that my name is like the thing that you’re in, | 然后你就知道我的名字和你想的一样 |
[10:14] | but with an “S” at the end. | 只不过前面多了个小 |
[10:16] | – What? – I’m Pickles! | -什么 -我就是小腌瓜 |
[10:18] | – My last name is Aplenty! – Do I need to know this one? | -我姓多多 -我需要认识这个人吗 |
[10:21] | Is she gonna be around for a while? | 她还会在你身边一阵子吗 |
[10:24] | I like that you’re razzing me. | 我喜欢你对我冷嘲热讽 |
[10:25] | It really makes me feel like one of the gang. | 让我觉得自己真的很像帮派成员 |
[10:27] | If he teases you, that means he likes you. | 如果他取笑你 说明他喜欢你 |
[10:30] | What? Is that what people think when I tease them? | 什么 我取笑别人的时候大家都这么想吗 |
[10:35] | Cool. | 真好 |
[10:37] | Remember the year that Pinky won the costume contest, | 还记得小粉赢了服装大赛的那年吗 |
[10:39] | but then it turned out | 但后来 |
[10:40] | he’d just lost all his belongings in a fire, | 一场大火 他失去了所有财物 |
[10:42] | and those clothes were all that he owned? | 以及所有衣服 |
[10:44] | That was classic! | 太经典了 |
[10:47] | Oh, shit, I gotta go run the costume contest. | 该死 我得赶去服装大赛了 |
[10:49] | Ow! My back! Why’d I do that? | 我的背 我为什么要这么做 |
[10:51] | It sounds like you all have a lot of history. | 听起来你们一起经历了不少 |
[10:54] | Yeah. I can’t believe we’ve been doing this party since ’93. | 是啊 不敢相信我们93年就开始办这派对了 |
[10:57] | That’s the year I was born! | 那时我才出生 |
[10:59] | I… did not realize that! | 我 还没注意到 |
[11:02] | Hey, cheers! | 干杯 |
[11:05] | Are you having fun? | 你玩得尽兴吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, I’m having a great time | 还不错 我很开心 |
[11:08] | explaining my costume to people over and over again. | 向大家一遍又一遍地解释我的服装 |
[11:11] | Hey, here’s a thought: if you don’t get someone’s costume, | 我有个想法 如果你没有理解别人的服装 |
[11:14] | you don’t need to tell them! Just live your life! | 不必告诉他们 管好自己就行了 |
[11:17] | – Do you wanna leave? – No, no, no, no! I’m fun! | -你想离开吗 -不不不 我很开心 |
[11:20] | I don’t want to leave! | 我不想离开 |
[11:22] | I wanna leave! | 我想走了 |
[11:24] | Who has the yellow military assault vehicle blocking me in? | 是谁的黄色军用袭击车堵了我的车 |
[11:27] | – Oh, that’s me! – Since when do you drive a Hummer? | -是我的 -你什么时候开起悍马来了 |
[11:30] | Company car. I just like it ’cause it matches my hat. | 公司配的 我喜欢是因为它和我的帽子很搭 |
[11:33] | Plus, lots of room for the golf clubs, | 还有 空间很大 放得下高尔夫球杆 |
[11:35] | and, boy, does that kitten purr. | 天呐 那只小猫在叫吗 |
[11:37] | Why don’t you take her out for a spin and see how she handles? | 要不你把它带出去转圈圈 看看它会怎么样 |
[11:41] | What is his costume? | 他这服装是什么 |
[11:42] | – Diane! Hi! – Hey… | -戴安 你好 -你好 |
[11:46] | Am I on the hit | 我是不是在 |
[11:47] | Priscilla Barnes vehicle Three’s Company right now, | 当红明星普里西拉·巴恩斯的车三人行上 |
[11:50] | because three’s company. | 因为我们有三个人 |
[11:51] | – I’m just trying to get out of here. – Oh, my gosh, Diane, | -我正想离开了 -天呐 戴安 |
[11:54] | I just want you to know that | 希望你知道 |
[11:55] | I know that you and Mister have a history… | 我知道你和酱酱有一段过去… |
[11:57] | – “Mister?” – And I’m fine with it, | -“酱酱” -我不介意 |
[11:59] | and there’s no reason | 我们没有必要 |
[12:00] | we should be awkward around each other, | 碰面时觉得尴尬 |
[12:02] | or jealous, you know? | 或是妒忌 知道吗 |
[12:03] | – I’m not jealous of you. – Okay, good. | -我没有嫉妒你 -好吧 那就好 |
[12:05] | I’m not jealous of you either, | 我也不嫉妒你 |
[12:06] | even though you are really intimidating. | 即使你真的对我很有威胁 |
[12:09] | But if we were jealous of each other, that would be very normal, | 但如果我们彼此妒忌 那就太常见了 |
[12:13] | so either way, it’s totally cool. Totally cool. | 所以不管怎么样 都没关系 完全没关系 |
[12:17] | Should we do shots together | 我们能合个影吗 |
[12:18] | to, like, celebrate how normal we’re being? | 庆祝我们之间是多么正常 |
[12:21] | Yeah, this is a good situation. | 好啊 这是个不错的局面 |
[12:23] | Okay, bye, Diane! | 好吧 再见 戴安 |
[12:25] | Did I screw up? I’m so stupid. | 我搞砸了吗 我真是太蠢了 |
[12:28] | No. That’s just Diane. | 没有 戴安是那样的 |
[12:29] | She doesn’t like parties and she hates fun. | 她不喜欢派对 讨厌乐子 |
[12:32] | No, that’s not fair. She used to be fun. | 不 这话不公平 她以前很有趣的 |
[12:35] | In fact, when we first started dating, | 事实上 我们刚开始约会的时候 |
[12:36] | my favorite thing about her was that | 我最欢她的就是 |
[12:38] | she was so much more fun than my other ex-wives. | 她比我的前妻们有趣多了 |
[12:40] | Oh, we’re talking about your exes again! That’s great. | 又开始说你的前任了 真好 |
[12:43] | Of course, Jessica used to be fun, too. | 当然 杰西卡以前也很有趣 |
[12:45] | That’s why I started seeing her after Katrina | 所以我和卡特里娜分手后开始和她约会 |
[12:47] | because Katrina was so mean and cynical, | 因为卡特里娜太刻薄又爱挑刺 |
[12:50] | and Jessica was sweet and full of life. | 而杰西卡却很贴心 充满活力 |
[12:52] | Yeah, she sounds awesome. | 是啊 她听起来真好 |
[12:54] | But, actually, now that I think about it, | 但其实现在想起来 |
[12:56] | when I first met Katrina, she was also full of life. | 我初次遇见卡特里娜时 她也充满活力 |
[12:59] | Do you want another drink? I’m going to get another drink. | 你还想喝一杯吗 我要去再喝一杯 |
[13:01] | Oh, my God. What a weird coincidence. | 天呐 真是个奇怪的巧合 |
[13:04] | Why do all these idealistic, vivacious women | 为什么所有理想的活力四射的女人 |
[13:07] | eventually turn bitter and cruel | 和我在一起后 |
[13:08] | after being with me? What’s the common denominator? | 最后都变得尖刻而冷酷 有什么共同点呢 |
[13:17] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 伙计 |
[13:19] | The conga line leader accidentally led us right into the pool. | 康茄舞领舞无意中把我们都带进了这个泳池 |
[13:22] | I’ve never felt so alive! | 我从没感觉如此鲜活 |
[13:24] | – You should’ve been there! – I want to go home now. | -你应该去的 -我现在想回家 |
[13:26] | What? But this party is so fun! | 什么 可这个派对很有趣 |
[13:28] | It’s not fun for me. | 对我来说不有趣 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause I don’t know anyone here. | 因为这里我谁也不认识 |
[13:31] | Of course you do. Just– | 当然有你认识的人 你就… |
[13:32] | BoJack! You remember my wife Katrina. | 波杰克 还记得我老婆卡特里娜吗 |
[13:35] | – Huh? No, I do not. – This is going great. | -不 不认识 -太好了 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna go dry off. You two chat it up. | 我要去吹吹干 你们俩聊着 |
[13:39] | No, Mr. Peanutbutter, please. | 不 花生酱先生 请别走 |
[13:42] | Thank you for hosting this party. | 谢谢你举办这个派对 |
[13:45] | So fun. | 很有趣 |
[13:47] | – What’s the story on the hat? – It’s a Blossom costume. | -这顶帽子有什么来头 -这是鲜花套装 |
[13:50] | Oh, shit, that’s right! It’s Halloween. | 操 对 今天是万圣节 |
[13:52] | I need a costume! Good call, stranger! | 我需要一套服装 多谢提醒 陌生人 |
[13:56] | So, I love parties, as you know, | 所以 你知道的 我喜欢派对 |
[13:59] | but maybe we should go soon? | 但或许我们该快离开 |
[14:01] | There are so many famous people here, | 这里有好多名人 |
[14:03] | it’s actually making me kind of anxious. | 这其实让我有点焦虑 |
[14:05] | Diane! Famous people are just like you and me. | 戴安 名人和你我没区别 |
[14:09] | Well, like me, because I am one. | 就像我 因为我就是名人 |
[14:11] | Mom? No, I can’t talk right now. Can I call you tomorrow? | 妈 不 我现在不方便 能明天打给你吗 |
[14:14] | Or is this the one night a year you emerge from your crypt? | 还是说现在是你一年中出地下室的一晚 |
[14:16] | Go introduce yourself. I’m sure he’d love to meet you! | 去介绍下自己 我肯定他会想认识你的 |
[14:19] | – Or we could just go home? – No, come on. | -要不我们还是回家吧 -不 来吧 |
[14:22] | It’s Halloween, a night to face your fears. | 今天是万圣节 面对自己的恐惧的一晚 |
[14:24] | That’s why they call it Halloween! | 所以他们称之为万圣节 |
[14:26] | So, you can wean yourself off of having fears! | 所以 你可以斩断自己的恐惧 |
[14:29] | Say “Hallo” To weaning! | 去向你的恐惧问好吧 |
[14:33] | Okay. Todd’s Hummer is now blocked in by a blue Tesla. | 好吧 陶德的悍马被一辆蓝色特斯拉挡住了 |
[14:37] | I’m looking for the owner of a blue Tesla. | 我在寻找蓝色特斯拉的主人 |
[14:40] | Studies say buying used is actually better for the environment, | 研究表明开二手车更有助于环保 |
[14:42] | but, hey, you tried, and subsequently trapped me at this party! | 但至少你试过了 而且还把我困这儿了 |
[14:48] | – So, thanks for the new script pages. – You got it. | -谢谢你送新剧本过来 -不客气 |
[14:52] | Hey, listen. That submarine scene… | 听着 关于潜水艇那场戏 |
[14:56] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想现在聊吗 |
[14:59] | – No? – Okay. | -不想 -好吧 |
[15:00] | We’ll just put that | 就把这个话题 |
[15:00] | in the large bucket of things we don’t talk about. | 丢进那桶我们都不聊的事里 |
[15:03] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[15:04] | That you didn’t wanna talk about it. | 你不是不想聊吗 |
[15:11] | This party sucks. | 什么破派对 |
[15:13] | Hey, doorman! I don’t have a costume. | 门童 我没有戏服 |
[15:15] | And I don’t wanna look stupid at my own bitchin’ Halloween party. | 我不想在自家绝世无双的派对上出丑 |
[15:17] | Okay, I’ve got an idea. | 好吧 有主意了 |
[15:21] | There. You’re a one-night stand. | 戴上这个 你就是一床头柜[一夜情] |
[15:23] | Get it? Nightstand? | 懂了吗 床头柜的双关 |
[15:24] | Nice! You should be a producer or something. | 很好 你真该去当制片人 |
[15:27] | Ha, ha. Yeah, right! | 是吗 是啊 |
[15:28] | – But not yet. Keep manning the door. – Yeah. | -但不是现在 继续守好门 -好吧 |
[15:33] | Ah! All dry! Sorry, I got a little distracted on the way back | 都弄干了 抱歉 回来的路上被 |
[15:35] | by some people with a Ouija board. | 几个玩占卜的家伙迷住了 |
[15:37] | A dead soul told me to “AERXIXFASP”! | 一个亡灵让我 “阿尔克司法斯普” |
[15:40] | – What could it mean? – Cool. | -是什么意思呢 -真酷 |
[15:43] | While you were gone, | 你不在的时候 |
[15:43] | Ben Stein introduced me to Tim Allen, | 本·斯坦把我介绍给蒂姆·艾伦 |
[15:45] | 蒂姆·艾伦 美国演员 导演 制片 | |
[15:45] | and the three of us had a long debate about government spending, | 我们三个就政府支出问题展开了漫长的讨论 |
[15:48] | which is exactly how I wanted to spend my Halloween. | 跟我期待的万圣节之夜简直一模一样 |
[15:51] | – I am so sorry. – Although, I have to say, | -真抱歉 -虽然我必须得说 |
[15:53] | now that your TV show has put us into a new tax bracket, | 既然你的节目酬劳把我们推向了新的税级 |
[15:56] | maybe we should start paying attention more | 或许我们该开始多留意 |
[15:58] | to how the government is using our money. | 政府是怎样花我们的钱的 |
[16:00] | – What? – No, I don’t know, ya know, | -什么 -我也不知道 |
[16:02] | I’m just saying that a true capitalist-free market | 我只是说 真正的资本主义自由市场 |
[16:04] | is actually, if you really think about it, | 事实上 如果你仔细想想 |
[16:06] | more fair than an arbitrary redistribution based on need. | 要比基于需求的任意再分配公平多了 |
[16:10] | This is from Ten Minutes with Tim Allen? | 这是和蒂姆·艾伦聊了十分钟的成果吗 |
[16:12] | You left me alone for an hour and a half! | 你让我一个人落单了一个半小时 |
[16:14] | I guess time flies when you’re having fun, right? | 开心的时候时间总是过得特别快 对吗 |
[16:16] | I am not having fun! | 我一点都不开心 |
[16:24] | Hey, I need a costume. | 我需要一件服装 |
[16:26] | I can’t be costume-less at my own party. | 在自己的派对上怎么能不装扮呢 |
[16:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[16:32] | – Hold that. Now circle around here. – Oh. What… | -拿着 这转一圈 -干什么 |
[16:34] | – Okay. Just need some tape. – No. What are– Hey. | -好了 粘上胶带 -干吗 别 |
[16:36] | No, I get that there’s a smoke monster, | 不 我知道里面有个烟雾怪 |
[16:38] | but other than that, it’s just Gilligan’s Island, right? | 但除此之外 不就是《盖里甘的岛》吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[16:44] | No! | 不 |
[16:50] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[16:51] | Am I written by Albert Hammond and Diane Warren, | 我是由阿尔伯特·哈蒙和戴安妮·瓦仁创作 |
[16:53] | originally recorded by Tina Turner, | 原唱是蒂娜·特纳 |
[16:55] | but popularized by Ace of Base? | 但被爱司基地唱火的那首歌吗 |
[16:57] | Because “Don’t Turn Around.” | 因为《不要回头》 [歌名] |
[17:04] | Mummy! | 木乃伊 |
[17:09] | What do you mean, a duel? | 什么意思 决斗 |
[17:10] | You mean like, like a duel, a duel? | 像两人对决的那种决斗吗 |
[17:13] | Hold on, somebody’s… | 等等 有人… |
[17:14] | – Baby Bjorn Borg. – Oh, my God. Yes! | -比约·博格宝宝 -老天啊 没错 |
[17:17] | Cute. What do you want? | 可爱 你要干吗 |
[17:18] | Oh, um, I actually wanted to introduce yourself. | 其实我想要介绍一下你自己 |
[17:21] | I mean myself. | 我是说自我介绍 |
[17:23] | Obviously, you already know yourself, so… | 很明显 你已经很了解自己了 所以 |
[17:26] | Oh, God. Listen, I just wanted to tell you | 老天 听着 我只想告诉你 |
[17:29] | how much I loved Horsin’ Around. | 我有多喜欢《胡闹的小马》 |
[17:31] | It was, like, a very formative part of my childhood. | 简直塑造了我的童年 |
[17:34] | So… thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[17:37] | I get a warm feeling every time I think about the song. | 每次想到那首歌我都会感觉很温暖 |
[17:41] | *Three little orphans, one, two, three* | *三个小孤儿 一二三 * |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. I’m on the phone right now. | 抱歉 我正打电话呢 |
[17:46] | Uh… Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:47] | Yeah, Mom, I’m still here. | 是的 妈妈 我还在 |
[17:49] | No, it was nobody important. | 不是 一个路人而已 |
[17:51] | No, I get them to Glee Club. | 不 我知道他们是欢乐合唱团 |
[17:53] | But why are they singing when they’re not in the Glee Club? | 但他们不在团里的时候为什么也唱歌 |
[17:56] | Where’s the music coming from? Doesn’t seem realistic. | 音乐是哪来的 感觉很不现实 |
[17:58] | Why did you make me talk to BoJack? | 你干吗要让我去跟波杰克打招呼 |
[18:00] | I made a complete fool of myself. | 我都快糗死了 |
[18:02] | – No. – I can’t do this. | -才不是 -我做不到 |
[18:03] | I’m good in small groups. | 我只在小团体里混得开 |
[18:05] | I’m great in chat-rooms and message boards. | 我擅长在聊天室和留言板上发言 |
[18:07] | But I hate big parties! | 但我讨厌大型派对 |
[18:09] | – What? No! – Yes! | -什么 不 -是的 |
[18:10] | And I didn’t wanna tell you | 我本来不想告诉你 |
[18:11] | because I know how much this party means to you. | 因为我知道这个派对对你有多重要 |
[18:13] | But I can’t be more fun than your ex-wives! | 但我根本没法比你的前妻们更有趣 |
[18:16] | It’s too much pressure! | 压力太大了 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:26] | – Hey, Pickles? I’m sorry. – For what? | -小腌瓜 抱歉 -为什么 |
[18:28] | I shouldn’t talk about my ex-wives so much. | 我不该一直提起我的前妻们 |
[18:30] | I don’t want you to feel like you have to be fun. | 我不想让你觉得自己必须得很有趣 |
[18:33] | But I am fun. | 但我是很有趣啊 |
[18:34] | It has nothing to do with you, or your ex-wives, | 和你还有你的前妻都没关系 |
[18:37] | or your ex-wife Diane, who is in this room right now. | 或你的前妻戴安 她正在这个房间里游荡 |
[18:40] | Okay, now I’m looking for the owner of a blue Tesla, | 好了 我正在寻找一辆蓝色特斯拉 |
[18:44] | a red Maserati, and a gold helicopter. | 一辆红色玛莎拉蒂和一辆金色直升机的主人 |
[18:47] | – Let’s just get out of here. – I don’t wanna get out of here! | -我们还是走吧 -我才不想走 |
[18:50] | I’m having fun! This is fun for me! | 我正玩得开心呢 我很开心 |
[18:57] | What’s up with the waitress? | 那服务生怎么了 |
[18:59] | You left me alone all night long! | 你一晚上都把我晾在一旁 |
[19:02] | I ask so little of you! And you never listen. | 我就提了那么点要求 可你从来不听 |
[19:05] | I know, but now I am listening, | 我知道 但我现在在听啊 |
[19:07] | and I swear I will stay by your side, now and forever. | 我发誓从现在起我会一直陪在你身边 |
[19:10] | I’ll be on you like Urkel on Laura. “Will I do that?” | 就像乌克尔对劳拉说的 “我会那么做吗” |
[19:14] | – Yes, I will. – You know what? No. | -是的 我会 -知道吗 不用了 |
[19:15] | Because now I want to be alone. | 因为我现在想一个人待着 |
[19:18] | So, have fun hanging out | 你就和你的那帮 |
[19:19] | with all your hippie liberal friends, okay? | 自由的嬉皮朋友继续愉快地玩耍吧 |
[19:22] | – ‘Cause I’m going home. – Kar-nina! Don’t go! | -我要回家了 -卡妮娜 别走 |
[19:26] | – Party’s over. – All right, fine. | -派对结束了 -好吧 |
[19:28] | Let’s make this an annual thing, though, okay? | 我们每年都办一次吧 好吗 |
[19:30] | I wanna see all of you, back here, next year! No matter what! | 明年我还要见到你们 都来啊 |
[19:34] | I asked you to do one thing, | 我就让你做这么一件事 |
[19:36] | keep me away from mummies. And you couldn’t even do that! | 让我远离木乃伊 你都做不到 |
[19:39] | Okay, in my defense, | 好吧 让我解释下 |
[19:40] | I am dressed like a giant notebook, | 我打扮成一本巨大的笔记本 |
[19:41] | which severely limits my mobility! | 这限制了我的机动性 |
[19:43] | How do you think I felt | 你以为我试镜时 |
[19:43] | when I had to do that screen test all wrapped up in gauze? | 浑身绑满绷带是什么感受 |
[19:46] | Wait. You were auditioning to play the mummy? | 等等 你是去试镜扮演木乃伊吗 |
[19:49] | Mom, I gotta go. Okay? I’ll call you tomorrow. | 妈妈 我要挂了 明天打给你 |
[19:52] | Yeah. We will figure out Dad’s funeral. | 嗯 爸爸的葬礼会想办法的 |
[19:54] | And… I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[20:00] | – You! Boy! What’s going on? – I think the party’s over, sir. | -小子 发生了什么 -派对结束了 先生 |
[20:05] | I always thought that when this happened, I would feel something. | 我一直觉得到这时候 我会有点感觉 |
[20:08] | I don’t know what, but something. | 不知道该是什么感觉 但总得有一点 |
[20:11] | But I don’t feel anything. What’s wrong with me? | 但我一点感觉都没有 我怎么了 |
[20:13] | Nothing’s wrong. Just sometimes parties are over. | 什么都没错 只是派对有时就是会结束的 |
[20:18] | But… Hey, it doesn’t have to be over. | 但是 现在不一定就结束了 |
[20:21] | I mean, I could stick around for a little bit. | 我是说 我还可以再待一会 |
[20:23] | Yeah, sure, good idea. Stick around for as long as you want. | 好吧 好主意 你想待多久都行 |
[20:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry I ruined another Halloween for you. | 很抱歉我又毁了你的一个万圣节 |
[20:39] | – You didn’t ruin it. – I really wanted you to think I was fun. | -你没有毁掉 -我真的希望你认为我很有趣 |
[20:42] | Diane, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not. | 戴安 你不用假装成别的样子 |
[20:45] | – I already love you. – What? | -我已经爱你了 -什么 |
[20:47] | And I’m going to love you, no matter what version of you you are. | 我会一直爱你 不管你变成什么样 |
[20:50] | So, you might as well give me the real version. | 所以你不如向我展示真实的自己 |
[20:54] | This is good. | 太棒了 |
[20:55] | Now I know you don’t like parties. | 现在我知道你不喜欢派对了 |
[20:57] | So, we will never have that argument again. | 以后我们不用再因为这个吵了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:02] | I really humiliated myself in front of BoJack. | 我在波杰克面前真是太丢脸了 |
[21:05] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果这样说能好一点 |
[21:07] | I guarantee BoJack won’t even remember that he met you. | 波杰克肯定甚至都不记得自己见过你 |
[21:16] | Okay, new strategy. | 换个策略 |
[21:17] | I’m looking for four strong construction workers | 我要找四名强壮的建筑工人 |
[21:20] | who can lift my car and carry it out to the street, | 把我的车抬起来搬到路上 |
[21:22] | like in the Mentos commercial. Any takers? | 就像曼妥思广告里一样 有人愿意吗 |
[21:25] | Pickles, open the door! | 小腌瓜 开门 |
[21:26] | Just leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[21:28] | What’s going on in there? Tough SAT prep course? | 出什么事了 高考太难 |
[21:30] | Fail her learner’s permit test? | 学习许可测验挂了 |
[21:32] | Skirmish with the members of the Baby-Sitter’s Club? | 跟保姆俱乐部的同仁闹矛盾了 |
[21:34] | – Not at all. – Shattered dreams of playing Adelaide | -根本不是 -在高中戏剧《红男绿女》中 |
[21:36] | in her high school’s production of Guys and Dolls | 扮演阿德莱德的梦想破碎了 |
[21:37] | because the musical director sees her as more of a Rusty Charlie? | 因为音乐剧导演认为她更像红查理 |
[21:40] | I don’t know why this keeps happening. | 我不知道为什么总会这样 |
[21:42] | I take these amazing women, like Pickles, like you, | 我和这些完美的女人 小腌瓜 你 |
[21:44] | Katrina, Jessica, and I ruin them. | 卡特琳娜 杰西卡一起 然后毁了她们 |
[21:48] | I’m not ruined. | 我没有被毁 |
[21:50] | – No, I just mean… I don’t listen. – Okay, yes. | -不 我是说…我不会倾听 -对 |
[21:53] | It is definitely very annoying how you don’t listen. | 你不听人说话真的很烦人 |
[21:56] | Thank you, but you don’t have to | 谢谢 但你不用 |
[21:57] | say nice things just to make me feel better. | 说什么好话来安慰我 |
[22:00] | Huh? Okay, no. | 好吧 不 |
[22:01] | I was going to say you not listening | 我是想说你不会听 |
[22:03] | and I repeat, you don’t listen, | 还要重复 你不会倾听 |
[22:06] | that’s not the only thing going on here. | 并不是唯一的问题 |
[22:08] | There are more things? | 还有更多问题吗 |
[22:09] | – What do all these women have in common? – They’re mean? | -这些女人都有什么共同点 -她们很刻薄 |
[22:12] | – When you first start dating them. – They’re fun? | -你刚开始和她们交往时 -她们很有趣 |
[22:15] | They’re young. You keep dating women in their 20s. | 她们很年轻 你一直和20多岁的女人约会 |
[22:18] | I do, do that. | 没错 真的 |
[22:20] | They’re not fully-formed yet. Life changes people. | 那时候她们还没成型 人是会变得 |
[22:23] | – Well, not me. – That’s kind of my point. | -我不会 -我就是这个意思 |
[22:26] | You don’t ruin these women, they just grow up. | 你没有毁掉这些女人 是她们成长了 |
[22:28] | So, what you’re saying is… | 你的意思是 |
[22:29] | they all grow up, but I stay the same age? | 她们都成长了 而我一直是那个年纪 |
[22:33] | All right. All right. All right. How do I fix that? | 好吧 好吧 那我要怎么解决 |
[22:37] | Well, either you date someone older… | 要么你找年纪大一点的人交往 |
[22:40] | – Ooooooor… – Or, you grow up. | -或者 -或者你长大起来 |
[22:43] | Because otherwise, they’re gonna keep outgrowing you. | 因为不然的话 她们会一直超越你 |
[22:46] | Mind if I try? | 让我试试吧 |
[22:53] | Okay, first thing we need to do | 好吧 我们首先 |
[22:55] | is sit you up and get you hydrated. | 要让你坐起来 给你一些水 |
[22:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我明白你的感受 |
[23:02] | I’ve been in your position before, and this party is hard. | 我的处境也曾和你一样 这派对很艰难 |
[23:05] | It is! | 是的 |
[23:07] | It’s hard to be the new girlfriend. | 做新女友本来就很难了 |
[23:09] | And to be at a famous person’s house, | 还要来一个名人的家里 |
[23:10] | at an event with 25 years of history, | 参加一项延续了25年传统的盛会 |
[23:13] | and all these people Mr. Peanutbutter has known for years. | 还有这些花生酱先生认识好几年的人们 |
[23:16] | – Plus, you’re here. – Plus, I’m here. | -而且你也在这里 -而且我也在这里 |
[23:20] | What if I’m just a rebound? | 万一我只是他用来慰藉的呢 |
[23:23] | I was a rebound. And he loved me, so much, for ten years. | 我就是他用来慰藉的 他深爱了我十年 |
[23:27] | If there’s one thing I know about him, | 要说我对这个人有什么了解 |
[23:29] | it’s that he loves the person he’s with | 那就是他会无条件地 |
[23:31] | deeply and unconditionally. | 深爱他身边的人 |
[23:33] | So, you don’t have to worry about me, | 所以你不用担心我 |
[23:35] | because I’m not that person anymore. | 因为现在那个人已经不是我了 |
[23:37] | You are. | 而是你 |
[23:43] | If you guys will excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[23:45] | I’m just gonna take this dickhole’s helicopter home. | 我要把这个混蛋的直升飞机开回家了 |
[23:47] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[23:49] | I’m actually really glad you went through all those ex-wives | 我其实很高兴你有这么多前妻 |
[23:52] | because it means I got the best version of you. | 因为这说明我拥有最好的你 |
[23:55] | – That’s right. Version 4.0. – Oh! I like the sound of that. | -没错 第四代 -我喜欢这叫法 |
[23:59] | Hey, you wanna just go home? Hang out, just the two of us? | 你想回家吗 就我们俩待着 |
[24:02] | Psh! No way! I just saw on Tweed Feed that Josephine’s ex, Tor, | 不是吧 我刚在推粮上看到约瑟芬的前任托尔 |
[24:05] | is throwing a monster shindig up in NoHo. | 要在休北区开狂欢会 |
[24:07] | Who-sephine’s ex-what now? | 什么瑟芬的前任什么 |
[24:09] | They have a two-story ice luge, and a huge beer pond tournament. | 他们有双层冰块 还有巨大啤酒池比赛 |
[24:12] | And I brought new costumes, | 我带了新的服装 |
[24:13] | so we don’t have to look stupid | 这样我们拍的照片 |
[24:14] | wearing the same in all our pictures. | 就不会傻兮兮的只穿一套 |
[24:17] | I never wanna grow up! | 我不想长大 |
[24:21] | Where’s everybody going? It’s Halloween! | 大家都要去哪里 现在是万圣节 |
[24:28] | Happy Hallowee– What the? | 万圣节快乐 怎么… |
[24:31] | – Where is everyone? – Hey, let’s do this again next year. | -大家去哪里了 -我们明年再来一次 |
[24:35] | I’m going to bed. | 我上床去了 |
[24:38] | I love Halloween. | 我爱万圣节 |