时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Sir, please get back into your car. – Here’s how it’s gonna | -先生 请你回到车上 -我告诉你 |
[00:10] | go down, sweet chicks. You’re gonna let me go. | 小妞 你得放了我 |
[00:13] | If you’re lucky, I might even honk your… boobies! | 如果你运气好 我可能还会摸你咪咪 |
[00:18] | You are under arrest | 你因为骚扰警官 |
[00:18] | – for assaulting a police officer. – You’re arresting me? | -被捕了 -你要逮捕我 |
[00:20] | You must be new here, on the rag, or both. | 你肯定是新来的或者来大姨妈了 或者都是 |
[00:22] | I’m movie star Vance Waggoner, and I hate Jews! | 我是电影明星万斯·魏格纳 我恨犹太人 |
[00:26] | This is the Deep Dive! | 这里是《深度访问》 |
[00:28] | My guest today recently said some things, | 今天的嘉宾最近是说了什么 |
[00:30] | or did some things? | 还是做了什么呢 |
[00:32] | I only read the headline. Vance, what happened? | 我只读头条 万斯 发生了什么 |
[00:35] | First of all, I don’t hate Jews. | 首先 我不恨犹太人 |
[00:37] | If I did, would I be able to sit in the same room | 否则我怎么会和我的犹太人好朋友 |
[00:39] | as my good friend Mark Feuerstein, a Jew? | 马克·佛尔斯坦 坐在同一间屋子里呢 |
[00:42] | You know, when I first heard Vance’s comments, they stung. | 当我最开始听到万斯说的话 感觉很受伤 |
[00:45] | But when he called to offer his apology | 但当他打电话来说抱歉 |
[00:47] | and a supporting role in his next movie, | 并且承诺在他下一部电影中让我出演 |
[00:49] | I thought, “Does not the Torah teach us to forgive?” | 我就想”犹太律法不是教导我们要宽恕吗” |
[00:52] | As it is written, “Schmear, don’t smear.” | 是这么说的 “要原谅 不要计较” |
[00:57] | Good to see you. Thanks for coming, everyone! | 很高兴见到你们 感谢大家光临 |
[00:59] | Hey! Hey, Vance, did you get practice swinging that baseball bat | 万斯 你用棒球棒打了那个妓女之后 |
[01:02] | from the time you hit that prostitute, with a baseball bat? | 还有去练习挥棒吗 |
[01:05] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 谁告诉你的 |
[01:08] | I’m Tom Jumbo-Grumbo, and this is GOTCHA! | 我是汤姆·大丑怪 这里是《整到你了》 |
[01:12] | Vance Waggoner, you hit a woman with a baseball bat. | 万斯·魏格纳 你用棒球棒打了一位女性 |
[01:14] | What’s your side of the story? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[01:16] | Okay, look, when that altercation occurred, | 那桩争执发生的时候 |
[01:18] | I was an immature child… of 38. | 我还是个没长大的38岁的孩子 |
[01:20] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我现在已经完全不同了 |
[01:22] | Vance Waggoner respects women. | 万斯·魏格纳尊重女性 |
[01:23] | We have a tape of a voicemail | 我们有一段语音留言的录音 |
[01:25] | you left for your 14-year-old daughter. | 是你留给你14岁的女儿的 |
[01:27] | – Oh, God. – Let’s give it a listen, shall we? | -天哪 -我们来听一听 好吗 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna murder you. | 我要杀了你 |
[01:31] | I’m gonna murder my daughter. I don’t respect women. | 我要杀了我女儿 我瞧不起女性 |
[01:35] | You’re out there, hanging out with your dirty Swedish friends. | 你在外面和那些下流的瑞典朋友一起玩 |
[01:39] | That’s right, I hate Swedes now. | 没错 我现在恨瑞典人 |
[01:41] | I bet you didn’t see that coming, | 我保证你没想到吧 |
[01:42] | you disgusting slut, who is my daughter! | 你这个恶心的贱货 我的女儿 |
[01:45] | As we say here on GOTCHA, that’s a gotcha. | 正如往常《整到你了》 我们整到你啦 |
[01:49] | Why did I go on a show called GOTCHA? | 为什么我要上一个叫《整到你了》的节目 |
[01:53] | I stand here with my wife beside me, and my daughter, | 站在我身边的是我的妻子和女儿 |
[01:56] | and my good friend Stellan Skarsgard. | 还有我的好朋友斯特兰·斯卡斯加德 |
[01:58] | I am retiring from public life. | 我要结束演艺生涯 离开大众视线 |
[02:00] | This is the last you’ll see of Vance Waggoner. | 这会是你们最后一次看到万斯·魏格纳 |
[02:07] | Who are we gonna get to play Philbert’s partner? | 我们要找谁来演菲尔伯特的搭档 |
[02:09] | We need a bad boy. | 我们需要一个坏小子 |
[02:11] | Someone dangerous, someone you see coming and think, | 一个看起来很危险 让人觉得 |
[02:15] | “This guy is trouble.” | “这人不好惹”的人 |
[02:18] | You know who would be perfect? | 你知道谁是最佳人选吗 |
[03:21] | – Thank you so much for meeting me. – Of course. | -非常感谢你能来见我 -不用客气 |
[03:23] | I know how busy you are. | 我知道你很忙 |
[03:25] | The apology tour can be a hassle, | 巡游道歉肯定让人很头疼 |
[03:27] | but you’ve been handling it perfectly. | 但你做得非常好 |
[03:29] | What do you have lined up next? | 你接下来有什么计划 |
[03:30] | Well, this weekend I’m getting the lifetime achievement | 这周末我会得到”我们原谅你”奖项的 |
[03:32] | at the We Forgive You Awards. | 终身成就奖 |
[03:34] | You’re getting a Forgivie? Damn, your publicist is good. | 你要得原谅小金人 你的公关真厉害 |
[03:38] | I don’t care about awards. I just want to work, damn it. | 我不在乎得奖 我只想要工作 |
[03:40] | You just have to remind them how good you are. | 你要做的就是让他们想起你有多优秀 |
[03:42] | Maybe by taking a meaty role | 也许可以在我拍的大制作写实电视剧 |
[03:43] | on my gritty, prestige television show Philbert. | 《菲尔伯特》里演一个有分量的角色 |
[03:46] | Once word gets out that it’s okay to hire you again, | 只要可以再请你演戏的消息一传出去 |
[03:49] | all the other offers will come rolling in. | 各种邀约便会排队送上门来 |
[03:51] | Producers are like lemmings. | 制作人就像旅鼠 |
[03:52] | – Hey, I resent that! – Me, too! | -我抗议 -我也抗议 |
[03:54] | – I also resent that. To the cliff! – Yeah, let’s go, let’s go. | -我也抗议 去跳崖 -走吧 走吧 |
[03:57] | I have a great deal of love and respect | 我对旅鼠群体怀有深深的 |
[03:58] | for the lemming community! | 爱与尊重 |
[04:00] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[04:02] | 安息 他们走得太突然 还没好好地感受 | |
[04:05] | Diane, can you believe this? | 戴安 你敢相信吗 |
[04:06] | Vance Waggoner is getting a We Forgive You Award! | 万斯·魏格纳要得”我们原谅你”奖 |
[04:10] | This town is full of hypocrites. | 这座城市充满了伪君子 |
[04:12] | They act all shocked when one of their favorite stars | 他们最爱的明星被爆出是个混蛋时 |
[04:15] | turns out to be a dirtbag, | 都一脸震惊的样子 |
[04:16] | but they can’t wait to give a comeback | 然后却迫不及待地欢迎 |
[04:17] | to all the dirtbags we already know about. | 那些人尽皆知的混蛋回归大众 |
[04:19] | Now, that is the kind of story I would share without reading, | 这种报道是我看一眼就会转发的那种 |
[04:23] | which, for our purposes, is even better than people reading. | 正是我们需要的 比让人愿意认真读的更好 |
[04:25] | Go to the award show. | 去参加颁奖典礼 |
[04:27] | Take down that skeevy so-and-so, | 搞定那个恶心的谁谁谁 |
[04:30] | and then during commercial breaks, | 在广告时间的时候 |
[04:31] | get in some Hollywoo hobnobbing. | 来点好莱乌式的套近乎 |
[04:33] | – Oh, I’d rather not. – Diane, you have to hobnob. | -我可不想 -戴安 你必须学会这一套 |
[04:36] | Have you not been hobnobbing? Hob that nob, girl! | 你从来没试过吗 近乎套起来 |
[04:39] | We know how this ends. | 我们都知道结果会怎样 |
[04:40] | Our core readership eats it up, | 我们的核心读者群会开始掐架 |
[04:41] | a bunch of dude-bros call me a “Dumb slunt”, | 一群大男人会骂我”蠢逼” |
[04:44] | and Vance’s career chugs, right along. | 而万斯的演艺事业会顺顺利利 |
[04:46] | So, stellar! And while you’re there, | 那就红了 你去的时候 |
[04:48] | you can ask your friend BoJack, | 可以问问你朋友波杰克 |
[04:49] | why Vance is gonna co-star on his new TV show. | 为什么万斯要出演他的新剧 |
[04:51] | He’s what? | 他要什么 |
[04:53] | 典礼红毯 时尚盛会 | |
[04:56] | Greetings, from the red carpet! | 来自红毯的问候 |
[04:58] | Filling in for a Mario Lopez-type, | 用马里奥·洛佩兹的话说 |
[05:00] | ’tis I, Mr. Peanutbutter! | 花生酱先生在这呢 |
[05:01] | 花生酱先生 红毯时尚专家 | |
[05:02] | And lookie here! | 看这里 |
[05:03] | Super-producer and also my manager, Princess Carolyn! | 超级制作人也是我的经理人 卡洛琳公主 |
[05:06] | 卡洛琳公主 经理人 还是 制作人 | |
[05:07] | Who are you wearing | 你今天穿的是哪家礼服 |
[05:08] | and why haven’t you return my calls | 还有我打给你问《热天午后》重拍的事 |
[05:10] | about the Dog Day Afternoon reboot? | 为什么你不回我 |
[05:11] | It’s cool. We can talk. | 没关系 我们可以聊的 |
[05:12] | – They just cut around stuff they don’t need. – Oh, okay. | -他们会把不需要的部分剪掉 -好吧 |
[05:15] | No one understands how to make a woman | 没人比路易·基登更懂 |
[05:17] | feel beautiful like Louis Kitton. | 如何让女人自信又美丽 |
[05:20] | Listen, kid. Dog Day Afternoon isn’t gonna happen for you. | 孩子 《热天午后》不会找你 |
[05:23] | – People don’t see you as the tough guy. – That’s not fair. | -在大家眼中你不算硬汉 -这不公平 |
[05:26] | Who are you excited to see tonight? | 你今晚最期待见到谁 |
[05:28] | So many amazing stars are being forgiven tonight. | 今晚有太多闪亮明星要被原谅 |
[05:31] | Megyn Kelly, Mark Wahlberg… | 梅根·凯莉 马克·沃尔伯格 |
[05:33] | Look, every actor has a range, | 每位演员能驾驭的角色都有限 |
[05:35] | and maybe a gritty drama about a tough-guy bank robber | 像这样一部讲硬汉抢银行的写实剧 |
[05:37] | is too much of a stretch for you. | 对你来说太不适合 |
[05:39] | So, I’m not tough enough, huh? | 这么说我还不够强硬是吧 |
[05:41] | I’ll show them how tough I can be. | 我就让他们看看我能有多强硬 |
[05:45] | We’ll be back | 不要走开 |
[05:46] | with more of the Red Carpet Pre- Show Fashion- Stravaganza, | 更多红毯预演时尚盛会精彩瞬间马上回来 |
[05:50] | so don’t touch that remote… or else. | 所以不要换台哦 听到没 |
[05:55] | There is no one this town | 本镇居民最想原谅的人 |
[05:57] | loves forgiving more than Vance Waggoner. | 非万斯·魏格纳莫属了 |
[06:01] | I just don’t get why you’re doing this. | 我就是不明白你为什么要这么做 |
[06:04] | We need a big star, Diane. | 我们需要一位大明星 戴安 |
[06:04] | No, Diane’s right. | 不 戴安说得对 |
[06:05] | – I’m the big star. – That’s not my point. | -我就是大明星 -我不是这意思 |
[06:07] | You can’t have two stars. | 一山不容二虎 |
[06:09] | All the greatest detective shows are focused around a central, | 所有一流的侦探节目都是围绕一名重要的 |
[06:12] | usually titular character. | 通常还是有名有号的角色展开的 |
[06:13] | Kojak, Monk, Nickis. | 科杰克 阿蒙 尼基斯 |
[06:16] | – Who’s Nickis? – You know, Nickis. | -尼基斯是谁 -就是尼基斯啊 |
[06:18] | Sometimes he goes to Los Angeles, sometimes he goes to New Orleans… | 有时去洛杉矶 有时去新奥尔良 |
[06:20] | Are you…? Do you mean NCIS? | 你说的是《海军罪案调查处》吧 |
[06:25] | No. | 不是 |
[06:26] | Princess Carolyn, if you hire this guy, | 卡洛琳公主 如果你雇了这个人 |
[06:28] | what kind of message does that send? | 这会向大众传达一种什么讯息啊 |
[06:29] | Diane, we both know the industry is screwed up. | 戴安 我们都知道影视业已经完蛋了 |
[06:31] | I’m not talking to the industry. I’m talking to you. | 我说的不是这个行业 我说的是你 |
[06:34] | – Take some responsibility. – Excuse me? | -负点责任吧 -你说什么 |
[06:36] | Hey! Cheese plate! | 奶酪盘 |
[06:36] | …Vance Waggoner! | 万斯·魏格纳 |
[06:43] | Horseman forcefully forgoes applause for Vance at Forgivies! | 在原谅大会 马男严正拒绝为万斯鼓掌 |
[06:47] | Is a feud forming on the Philbert front? | 菲尔伯特片场是否内生龃龉 |
[06:49] | That’s the buzz around town, | 全城都在议论此事 |
[06:50] | and the question on everybody’s mind is, | 所有人心中都有一个疑问 |
[06:53] | “Why the strong face?” | “为何要摆脸色” |
[06:55] | He made the face in protest | 他摆脸色是为了抗议 |
[06:56] | because of what Vance said about native Alaskans. | 抗议万斯对阿拉斯加原住民的评论 |
[06:59] | BoJack’s clearly upset about the time Vance Waggoner | 波杰克很明显是对万斯·魏格纳 |
[07:02] | said the Madrid train bombings were “A real mixed bag.” | 说马德里爆炸案是”种族大杂烩”表示不满 |
[07:07] | Remember when Vance locked that shopgirl in a hotel room | 还记得那次万斯把女店员锁在酒店房间里 |
[07:10] | and said, “I’ve got pizzazz” | 还一边大喊着”我精力四射” |
[07:12] | while masturbating into a champagne flute? | 一边自慰着射进香槟酒杯里吗 |
[07:14] | Because BoJack remembers. | 因为波杰克可记得 |
[07:17] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[07:18] | The whole point of the award was to put the past behind me. | 这次活动的目的是要让大家忘记我的过去 |
[07:21] | But now, because of this idiot’s dumb face, | 但现在就因为这蠢货的二逼脸 |
[07:24] | my past is all anyone’s talking about! | 我的过去成了大家的谈资了 |
[07:26] | Everyone else was clapping. Why couldn’t you clap? | 别人都在鼓掌 你怎么就不能鼓掌呢 |
[07:28] | Hey, man, awards show should’ve had better cheese. | 哥们 颁奖典礼应该上更好的奶酪才对 |
[07:31] | My publicist is furious, by the way. | 告诉你 我的公关都要气炸了 |
[07:33] | Ooh, spooky publicist! | 公关真吓人啊 |
[07:34] | Hope she doesn’t papercut me with her mad press release. | 可别让她的气刃伤到我 |
[07:37] | We’re gonna handle this. | 我们会处理好的 |
[07:38] | BoJack will go on TV | 波杰克会上电视 |
[07:40] | and explain this unfortunate faux pas du fromage. | 解释这个奶酪误会门 |
[07:43] | – Won’t you, BoJack? – Ugh. Fine. | -对不对 波杰克 -好吧 |
[07:45] | Once again, hero BoJack will clean up everyone else’s mess. | 英雄波杰克再一次为大家收拾烂摊子 |
[07:54] | Hello, Todd. | 你好 陶德 |
[07:56] | Did you notice how I just walked in without knocking? | 你有注意到我刚刚走进来时没有敲门吗 |
[07:58] | Pretty tough, huh? | 很强硬吧 |
[07:59] | Not at all! | 一点都不 |
[08:00] | To me, it read as amiable and familiar, | 对我来说这是友好亲切的意思 |
[08:02] | like our friendship has an assumed “Open door” Policy. | 就好像我们的友情亲密到连门都不用关似的 |
[08:05] | God damn it! Owie! | 该死的 |
[08:08] | Apparently, Hollywoo producers don’t think I’m tough enough | 显然好莱乌的制片人觉得我不够强硬 |
[08:11] | to play the bad boy parts. | 演不了坏人角色 |
[08:12] | – Oh, no! – Todd, you’re the toughest guy I know. | -不 -陶德 你是我认识的最强硬的人 |
[08:16] | Will you teach me how to be tough? | 你能教我怎么变强硬吗 |
[08:18] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你永远都不会问 |
[08:20] | Because I had no idea this was happening to you. | 因为我完全不知道你出了这种状况 |
[08:27] | BoJack, clear the air. Why’d you give Vance the face? | 波杰克 澄清一下 为什么对万斯甩脸色 |
[08:31] | Well, there was this cheese- – | 会场上的奶酪… |
[08:32] | And you’re lactose intolerant, | 而你乳糖不耐受 |
[08:34] | which reminded you that Vance lacks tolerance? | 这让你想到了万斯对世事都”不耐受”吗 |
[08:36] | No, it- – | 不 是因… |
[08:37] | The cheese stands alone, | 奶酪是孤立的 |
[08:39] | but no woman should stand alone, | 但女性面对性骚扰时 |
[08:40] | when standing up to sexual harassment? | 不应该各自各自为战 是吗 |
[08:42] | – Squawk! – No, it wasn’t any of those things! | -嘎嘎 -不 跟这些事都没关系 |
[08:44] | So, you’re saying it wasn’t any one thing, | 你是说不是这些事 |
[08:45] | more of an accumulation? | 那是许多事情积累导致的 |
[08:47] | – It- – – BoJack, it is really incredible, | -不… -波杰克 真难以置信 |
[08:49] | your taking a stand against your co-star. | 你会表态反对和自己联袂主演的人 |
[08:51] | No, I’m not taking any stand- – | 不 我没有表态 |
[08:52] | I mean, the guy choked his wife, | 这个人掐了他妻子的脖子 |
[08:54] | and most of Hollywoo is, like, “No biggie. Good for him!” | 而好莱乌上下都毫不关心 都在支持万斯 |
[08:57] | – Squawk! – Okay, well, obviously it’s not good | -嘎嘎 -好吧 显然他掐妻子脖子 |
[09:01] | he choked his wife. | 是不对的 |
[09:03] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[09:04] | I wasn’t trying to make some bold statement or anything. | 我并没有试图发表什么大胆的宣言 |
[09:06] | It’s just that… choking your wife is bad. | 只是想说掐妻子脖子是不对的 |
[09:11] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Can I just tell you how amazing it is to hear a man say that? | 我只想说 听到有男性说这种话真了不起 |
[09:19] | Well, Paloma, someone needed to take a stand. | 帕洛玛 总得有人表态吧 |
[09:24] | Call me crazy. I mean, this is just old BoJack talking, | 就算我疯一回 老波杰克提议 |
[09:27] | but how about we don’t choke any women? | 我们不要再掐任何女人了好不好 |
[09:31] | So true, right? Don’t choke women! | 至理箴言啊 不要掐女人 |
[09:34] | Don’t choke women! | 不要掐女人 |
[09:37] | BoJack is right. | 波杰克说得对 |
[09:38] | Hollywoo shouldn’t legitimize abusers, | 好莱乌不应该让施虐者合法化 |
[09:40] | by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows, | 不该让他们出演那些 |
[09:43] | that play off their problematic personas! | 表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影 |
[09:45] | Hollywoo shouldn’t legitimize abusers | 好莱乌不该让施虐者合法化 |
[09:48] | by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows | 不该让他们出演那些 |
[09:50] | that play off their problematic personas! | 表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影 |
[09:54] | – All right! – Squawk! | -好的 -嘎嘎 |
[09:55] | And speaking of battering women, | 说到痛揍女性 |
[09:57] | right after the break, | 广告之后 |
[09:58] | we’ll show you how to make the perfect blueberry pancake. | 我们将教你如何制作完美的蓝莓馅饼 |
[10:01] | With proud feminist, BoJack Horseman. | 与骄傲的女权主义者马男波杰克一起 |
[10:04] | Stick around! | 不要离开 |
[10:05] | And don’t choke women! | 不要掐女人 |
[10:10] | How is it you consistently | 为什么你一次又一次地 |
[10:11] | do the opposite of the thing I need you to do? | 做跟我的要求背道而驰的事 |
[10:13] | I don’t know, Princess Carolyn. | 我不知道 卡洛琳公主 |
[10:15] | Is it possible, this whole time, | 有没有可能我一直以来 |
[10:16] | I’ve been an amazing feminist hero, and nobody knew it? | 都是一名无人知晓的女权主义英雄呢 |
[10:20] | – BoJack! – Feels pretty right. | -波杰克 -感觉不错 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I’m a male feminist. You’re welcome, society. | 我是个男性女权主义者 不用谢 社会 |
[10:24] | – I gotta call Vance. – Okay. | -我要给万斯打电话 -好 |
[10:26] | I’m just gonna stay here, being woke. | 我就待在这 保持清醒 |
[10:29] | Vance! Listen, BoJack’s been very dehydrated. | 万斯 听我说 波杰克已经非常脱水了 |
[10:31] | No, no, no. You can’t use the old | 不 不 不 你不能用那套 |
[10:33] | “Dehydration made him stupid” trick on me. | “脱水使他愚蠢”的老套路对付我 |
[10:36] | Okay? I’m Mr. Dehydration-Made-Me-Stupid. | 好吗 我是脱水使我愚蠢专家 |
[10:39] | BoJack really wants to work with you. He just got caught up– | 波杰克真的想和你一起共事 他刚刚… |
[10:41] | Doesn’t matter. I’m not doing the show. | 无所谓 反正我不拍了 |
[10:43] | – What? – You were right. | -什么 -你说得对 |
[10:44] | All it took was one offer. | 只需要一个邀约 |
[10:45] | Once word got out I was doing Philbert, | 一旦放出风我要拍菲尔伯特 |
[10:47] | all the other offers started pouring in. | 其他的邀约就跟风而来了 |
[10:49] | You signed a contract! | 你签约了 |
[10:50] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[10:51] | I sexted a 12-year-old | 我跟一个12岁的孩子发色情短信 |
[10:52] | and still got a Humanitas Prize. | 还是得到了人道主义奖 |
[10:54] | You think I can’t get out of a contract, with a time website? | 你觉得我不会违反跟报时网站签下的合同吗 |
[10:56] | By the way, still very sorry | 顺便 我真的还是很抱歉 |
[10:58] | about sexting that 12-year-old. | 和12岁的孩子发色情短信 |
[11:01] | Hey, Princess Carolyn, you ever notice how, as a woman, | 卡洛琳公主 你有注意到作为一个女人 |
[11:04] | you only make ten cents for every dollar your clients make? | 你的客户每赚一美元你才能赚到十美分吗 |
[11:07] | Really makes you think, huh? | 真的很耐人寻味 |
[11:08] | BoJack, I was wrong, you were right. | 波杰克 我错了 你是对的 |
[11:11] | Let’s take that asshole down. | 我们搞垮那个混蛋吧 |
[11:15] | So, now, you wanna take him down | 现在你想搞垮他了 |
[11:16] | Now, that he’s not doing your TV show, anymore? | 因为他不拍你的剧了 |
[11:18] | Diane, don’t be cynical. | 戴安 别这么愤世嫉俗 |
[11:19] | – I’m cynical? – What do you want me to say? | -我愤世嫉俗 -你想让我说什么 |
[11:21] | I got blinded by my desire to see myself succeed, | 我被自己想要成功的欲望蒙蔽了双眼 |
[11:24] | which, since I’m a woman, is actually very feminist. | 因为我是个女人 一个真正的女权主义者 |
[11:27] | But now that Vance can’t help me succeed, | 但现在万斯不能帮我成功 |
[11:29] | I realize the more feminist thing to do | 我意识更富有女权主义的事 |
[11:31] | is to make sure he doesn’t succeed either. | 是确保他也不能成功 |
[11:34] | – I’m cynical? – I’m offering an olive branch, here. | -我愤世嫉俗 -我是在伸出橄榄枝 |
[11:37] | Look, this town loves assholes like Vance. | 这座城市喜欢万斯这样的混蛋 |
[11:39] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[11:40] | This town is as wishy-washy as a virgin on prom night. | 这座城市就像舞会之夜的处女一样不坚定 |
[11:43] | All they need to listen to women | 让他们听女人的话只需要 |
[11:44] | is the right voice– a man’s voice. | 用正确的声音 一个男人的声音 |
[11:49] | Is that why I’m here? | 所以我才在这里吗 |
[11:50] | Yep. I brought you two together | 是的 我把你俩聚在一起 |
[11:52] | because between your feminist brain and your stupid manly face, | 因为你的女权主义脑子和你的蠢男人脸 |
[11:55] | you can actually say things that people will listen to. | 能够说出人们会听的话 |
[11:58] | That’s a good point. People do listen to me all the time. | 有道理 大家的确有一直听我说什么 |
[12:00] | One time I tweeted “RIP David Bowie,” | 有一次我发推”安息吧 大卫·博韦” |
[12:02] | And now everyone still thinks he’s dead. | 现在大家都觉得他死了 |
[12:04] | – David Bowie is dead. – Wait, for real? Oh, man. | -大卫·博韦是死了 -真的吗 天啊 |
[12:06] | So, through BoJack, | 那么通过波杰克 |
[12:08] | I can say whatever I want, to a huge audience, | 我可以对广大观众说我想说的 |
[12:11] | without being called “Shrill,” Or “Naggy,” | 而不必被称为”尖锐刺耳”或者”唠叨” |
[12:14] | Or “Classic Diane.” | 或者”经典戴安式言论” |
[12:15] | Yeah. Everyone loves a male feminist. | 是的 大家都爱男性女权主义者 |
[12:17] | It turns out, the problem with feminism, all along, | 原来一直以来女权主义的问题症结就是 |
[12:20] | is it just wasn’t men doing it. | 并不是男人发起的 |
[12:22] | We’re much less shrill. | 我们没那么尖锐刺耳 |
[12:23] | Yeah, this is truly a great day for women everywhere. | 是啊 真是全世界的女人的好日子 |
[12:29] | Okay, how do I make people think I’m a tough bad boy, | 我怎么能让人们觉得我是个强硬的坏家伙 |
[12:32] | who doesn’t give a care about society’s precious rules? | 一个不在乎社会宝贵规则的人 |
[12:34] | Every time Vance Waggoner breaks the rules, | 每次万斯·魏格纳不守规矩 |
[12:37] | – it gets caught on camera. – That’s it! | -都会被拍到 -就这样 |
[12:39] | We just need some video evidence of me being tough! | 我们只需要一些证明我很强硬的视频证据 |
[12:42] | Here, record this. | 给 拍下来 |
[12:47] | – Hey, got one for me, toughie? – Sorry, bud. | -给我来一根吧 硬汉 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[12:50] | Not yet, you’re not. | 现在还不用道歉 |
[12:51] | But you can bet your candy ass you’re gonna be. | 但是你等下肯定会后悔[道歉]的 |
[12:55] | What the–? | 搞… |
[12:56] | What do you say to that? | 你要说什么 |
[12:59] | – Thank you. So much. – Huh? | -太谢谢你了 -什么 |
[13:02] | Two weeks ago, we buried my father. Lung cancer. | 两周前 我埋葬了我父亲 肺癌 |
[13:05] | My baby girl made me promise I’d quit smoking, | 我宝贝女儿让我保证不再抽烟了 |
[13:08] | but I’ve been sneaking these suicide sticks this entire time. | 但我一直在偷偷抽这些慢性自杀的玩意 |
[13:12] | No more. That was my last cigarette. | 不抽了 那是我最后一支烟了 |
[13:14] | Thank you, you sweet, sweet soul. | 谢谢 你真是个大好人 |
[13:19] | You are truly a kind and approachable character. | 你真是个亲切 平易近人的人 |
[13:23] | And tough? | 还强硬 |
[13:26] | Tough not to love, you big galoot! | 很难[强硬]不去爱你 你个大笨蛋 |
[13:29] | Oh, banana bread! | 气死我了 |
[13:31] | Okay, just… | 好吧… |
[13:35] | Okay, so, pop culture inherently normalizes things, | 流行文化能让事物变得标准化 |
[13:39] | and that power works both ways. | 这是一把双刃剑 |
[13:41] | 媒体界 流行文化 | |
[13:41] | It can normalize things for good, | 可以定为好的标准 |
[13:42] | like how dancing Ellen makes | 比如跳舞的艾伦让 |
[13:44] | middle America less afraid of gay people. | 美国中产阶级不再那么惧怕同性恋人群 |
[13:46] | But it can also normalize things for bad, | 但也可以是坏的 |
[13:48] | like what Jack Bauer did for torture, | 像杰克·鲍尔为严刑逼供折磨人所做的 |
[13:50] | or what Jimmy Fallon did for lip-syncing. | 或者像吉米·法隆对口型假唱上所做的 |
[13:52] | So, when we give a platform to known abusers | 所以当我们给像万斯·魏格纳 |
[13:55] | like Vance Waggoner, that’s an example of…? | 这样的知名的施虐者平台 那是… |
[13:59] | Normalizing things for…? | 定为… |
[14:03] | – Good or bad? – I’m sorry. | -好还是坏 -抱歉 |
[14:06] | I know you’re trying really hard not to be boring, | 我知道你很努力想不无聊 |
[14:08] | and it’s kind of not boring, | 的确有一点不无聊了 |
[14:10] | but it still mostly feels like I’m being lectured at. | 但我还是觉得我在受到说教 |
[14:13] | – Okay, well– – Hold on. | -好吧… -等等 |
[14:14] | Let me imagine that I’m saying it. | 让我想象一下如果是我在说 |
[14:17] | You know what, that’s a little better. | 感觉好多了 |
[14:18] | Well, the bar for men is depressingly low. | 社会对男性的标准是非常低的 |
[14:20] | Just sprinkle in a few words | 就说一些像 |
[14:21] | like “Intersectionality” or “Micro-aggressions” | 像”交集性”或”微攻击”之类的词 |
[14:24] | and Vice News will name you Feminist of the Year. | 微天下新闻就会授予你年度最佳女权主义者 |
[14:26] | Oh, should I wear a T-shirt that says “Feminism is Bae”? | 我应该穿一件写着”女权主义最棒”的T恤吗 |
[14:29] | Girls love shit like that, right? | 姑娘们都喜欢那个 对吧 |
[14:31] | Sounds great, BoJack. | 听起来不错 波杰克 |
[14:38] | – Hello, Diane. – How did you get in my car? | -你好 戴安 -你是怎么上我的车的 |
[14:41] | – You left it unlocked. – It’s a Prius. It locks automatically. | -你没锁 -这是普锐斯 会自动锁的 |
[14:44] | Priuses unlock automatically. | 普锐斯是自动解锁 |
[14:46] | You still need to lock it when you get out. | 你还是要自己锁车的 |
[14:48] | – Really? – I know you and your little Scooby gang | -真的吗 -我知道你和你的小团伙 |
[14:51] | are plotting something against my client, | 在密谋对我客户不好的事 |
[14:53] | and I want you to stop. | 我想让你停止 |
[14:55] | Of course that dirtbag would hire Ana Spanakopita. | 那个混蛋当然会请安娜·皮塔饼 |
[14:58] | Vance has a troubled past. | 万斯过去做得不好 |
[15:00] | All he’s asking for is a fresh start. | 他只想要一个全新的开始 |
[15:02] | – No. Why does he get that over and over? – He’s reformed. | -不 为什么他总能有机会 -他悔过了 |
[15:06] | What else would you have him do? | 你还希望他做什么呢 |
[15:07] | Let’s say, you can make him | 假如说你可以让他做任何事 |
[15:08] | do anything you want to make things right. | 来弥补当年的过错 |
[15:11] | What would you make Vance Waggoner do, now? | 你会让万斯·魏格纳做什么 |
[15:15] | Nothing. I don’t think he can make things right. | 什么都不会做 我觉得他无法弥补 |
[15:18] | Well, then, what do you hope to accomplish, here? | 既然这样 那你希望达到什么目的呢 |
[15:20] | Can’t you just admit to me, | 你就不能承认吗 |
[15:21] | just between the two of us, that this sucks? | 就我们私下里说 这种行为很烂 |
[15:24] | You can say it’s your job, | 你可以说这是你的工作 |
[15:26] | that you believe in “Forgiveness,” whatever, | 或者你相信”原谅” 无所谓 |
[15:28] | but don’t you at least a little bit think | 但难道你就没有一点点觉得 |
[15:30] | that when we let guys like Vance off the hook… | 如果让万斯这样的人逍遥法外 |
[15:32] | – Diane. – …when you, as a woman, | -戴安 -你作为一名女性 |
[15:34] | give awful men the cover of your friendship, | 以你的友谊为恶毒的男人打掩护 |
[15:37] | when you work for them. | 因为你为他们工作 |
[15:38] | First of all, they’re not gonna get better. | 首先 他们不会变好 |
[15:40] | Second of all, you are then complicit… | 其次 你就成了共犯 |
[15:42] | no, you’re culpable for the terrible things they do. | 不 应该说他们的行为你难辞其咎 |
[15:46] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[15:47] | Just, woman to woman, can’t you admit this is screwed up? | 大家都是女人 你就不能承认这很糟糕吗 |
[15:53] | You’ve given me a lot to think about. | 你这番话得让我好好消化一下 |
[16:03] | So, in conclusion, is Smurfette a feminist icon? | 总的来说 蓝妹妹是女权主义形象吗 |
[16:05] | I think the better question is, why does she have to be?, | 我觉得更应该问 为什么一定要是呢 |
[16:08] | We’ve gotten a little off track, here. | 我们有点跑题了 |
[16:10] | We were talking about Vance Waggoner. | 我们在聊万斯·魏格纳 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah! | 对 |
[16:12] | We actually have a tape of | 其实今天早上 |
[16:13] | a press conference Vance gave, earlier today. | 万斯召开了记者发布会 我们录下来了 |
[16:16] | – What? – And he mentioned you in it. | -什么 -而且他还提到了你 |
[16:17] | Oh, no, is this a Gotcha? Am I the gotcha? | 这是《整到你了》吗 是在整我吗 |
[16:19] | Let’s see what he had to say. | 来看看他说了什么吧 |
[16:21] | I have an important announcement. | 我有很重要的事要宣布 |
[16:23] | I… am a feminist, too. | 我 也是一名女权主义者 |
[16:26] | That’s why I had to walk away | 所以我不能参演 |
[16:28] | from BoJack Horseman’s new show Philbert. | 马男波杰克的新剧《菲尔伯特》 |
[16:31] | Okay, I read the scripts they sent me, and I was outraged. | 我看了他们寄给我的剧本 非常愤怒 |
[16:34] | Gratuitous sexual violence. Protracted, lascivious nude scenes. | 毫无理由的性暴力 大量的色情裸露镜头 |
[16:38] | Maybe BoJack Horseman thinks that’s all in good fun, | 也许马男波杰克觉得这很有趣 |
[16:42] | but I know it’s toxic. | 但我知道这是毒瘤 |
[16:43] | And if I took part in it, I would be complicit– | 如果我参与其中 我就是共犯 |
[16:46] | no, culpable for that toxicity. | 不 我就难辞其咎 |
[16:48] | BoJack, what do you say to those charges? | 波杰克 对于这些指控你作何回应 |
[16:52] | The future is female? | 未来属于女性 |
[17:00] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的吧 |
[17:02] | Uh, are you sure about this outfit? | 你确定要穿这身吗 |
[17:04] | All the toughest guys wear leather. | 强硬的男人都穿皮衣 |
[17:06] | Biker gangs, motorcycle cops, non-heteronormative dominatrices. | 机车帮 摩托车骑警 不限于异性恋的施虐者 |
[17:09] | Well, this is the sleaziest, most dangerous dive bar in Hollywoo. | 这里是好莱坞最危险最乱的廉价酒吧了 |
[17:14] | It’s where all the bad boys party. | 坏男孩都来这里派对 |
[17:16] | Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, | 查理·辛 克里斯·布朗 |
[17:18] | Subway Jared. | 赛百味代言人[猥亵幼童] |
[17:19] | Great. I’ll waltz right in, | 很好 我就直接进去 |
[17:21] | fight a few bouncers, throw a drink in a face, | 跟几个大块头打一架 再摔一杯酒 |
[17:23] | and get this menacing mug on the cover of a few tabloids. | 再让我这强硬的大头照上个新闻 |
[17:27] | Hey! Bird Brains! | 《为鸟疯狂》记者 |
[17:30] | Why don’t you snap some pics of me being mean? | 你们可以拍一拍我凶狠的照片 |
[17:33] | Get the word out that I’m a real tough SOAB! | 让大家都知道我是很强硬的人 |
[17:37] | You? Tough? Yeah, right! | 你 强硬 鬼才信 |
[17:39] | I’ve seen tougher guys at the fancy-boy bubble bath parties | 时髦男孩泡泡浴派对上都有比你凶的 |
[17:43] | I sometimes attend. | 我有时候会去 |
[17:45] | – What? – Sorry, I can’t invite ya. | -什么 -抱歉 我不能邀请你 |
[17:47] | Fancy boys only. | 只有时髦男孩能去 |
[17:49] | Well, you two have a pleasant afternoon. | 好吧 祝二位下午愉快 |
[17:51] | No, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 不 花生酱先生 |
[17:52] | – Show ’em your tough stuff! – Oh, yeah! | -你应该凶一下他们 -有道理 |
[17:59] | Oh, my God, are you guys okay? | 天哪 你们还好吗 |
[18:01] | – Did you hear that? – No. | -你听到了吗 -没有 |
[18:03] | Exactly. No more clicking. | 没错 没有咔哒声了 |
[18:06] | You fixed my TMJ, | 我的下颌关节好了 |
[18:07] | which means no more wearing a night guard to bed. | 我再也不用戴着咬合板睡觉了 |
[18:10] | Wow, I already feel like a more confident and assertive lover. | 这大大增强了我作为爱侣的自信 |
[18:14] | Thanks, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 谢谢你 花生酱先生 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna go home and make love to my wiiiiiiiiiiiiife! | 我要回家跟我妻子做爱啦 |
[18:22] | My crossed eye. It– it’s fixed! | 我的斗鸡眼 治好了 |
[18:24] | My depth perception is so much better now. | 我的深度判断感好了很多 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna go watch a Wes Anderson movie | 我打算去看一部韦斯·安德森的电影 |
[18:29] | and see if I can perceive any depth in iiiiiiiiiiit! | 看看能不能找出什么深度 |
[18:34] | And stay out! | 别再来了 |
[18:40] | So… did Philbert kill his wife? | 菲尔伯特杀了他的妻子吗 |
[18:42] | Well, Sassy thinks so. | 萨西是这样认为的 |
[18:44] | That’s why she’s pretending to be his new partner, | 所以她才假装当了他的新搭档 |
[18:46] | to get closer to the truth. | 为了查清真相 |
[18:47] | Meanwhile, his old partner Fritz is back in the mix, | 同时 他的旧搭档弗里茨也回来了 |
[18:49] | but he might be dead and just a projection | 但也许他已经死了 出现的只是 |
[18:51] | of Philbert’s lingering guilt. | 由菲尔伯特的内疚造成的幻象 |
[18:54] | – That’s very unclear. – Yeah, the whole thing’s nonsense, | -感觉很不清楚 -整个剧本都很乱 |
[18:57] | but, more importantly, how do we prove it’s not sexist? | 但重点是 怎么证明这剧本没有性别歧视 |
[19:00] | – It is sexist. – No, of course. | -确实有性别歧视 -这是当然 |
[19:01] | But right now, I have to do an interview | 但我马上要接受采访 |
[19:03] | where I explain that it’s not, | 要解释剧本没有性别歧视 |
[19:05] | because otherwise, I’ll look like a hypocrite, | 否则就会显得我是一个伪君子 |
[19:07] | which would be really bad for women everywhere. | 那这对世界各地的女性会很不好 |
[19:09] | So, in order to save feminism, | 为了拯救女权主义 |
[19:12] | you need to give me some smart-sounding reasons | 你得给我一些听起来很睿智的理由 |
[19:14] | why Philbert isn’t what it so obviously is, | 说明《菲尔伯特》并不是表象上这样 |
[19:17] | so that I can continue to be a hero and role model. | 我才能继续当英雄和榜样 |
[19:20] | Everything Vance said about these scripts is true. | 万斯对于剧本的评价都是对的 |
[19:22] | It’s posing as a deconstruction | 整个剧本的架构 |
[19:24] | of the edifice of toxic masculinity… | 完全就是无谓的大男子主义 |
[19:26] | Uh-huh. Toxic masculinity, yeah. Right. | 无谓的大男子主义 好的 |
[19:28] | But it’s just using that, | 但这仅仅是个借口 |
[19:29] | as an excuse to relish in its own excesses. | 真正的目的还是放纵享乐 |
[19:32] | And the most depressing thing… | 可最令人难过的是 |
[19:33] | is that ten times more people | 看这部剧的人 |
[19:35] | are gonna watch this show | 比我任何文章的读者 |
[19:36] | than read anything I’ve ever written. | 都要多十倍 |
[19:38] | I feel you’re not really getting into the spirit here. | 我觉得你的斗志似乎并不昂扬 |
[19:40] | We can still take down Vance and topple the patriarchy. | 我们还是可以扳倒万斯 打倒男权主义 |
[19:43] | Come on, we’re doing feminism, it’s supposed to be fun! | 拜托 我们支持女权主义 很有趣的 |
[19:46] | This isn’t fun for me! | 对我来说不有趣 |
[19:47] | Being a woman is not a hobby or a pet interest of mine. | 做女人不是我的兴趣或者业余爱好 |
[19:51] | You get to drop in, and play Joss Whedon, and everybody cheers. | 你可以模仿乔斯·韦登就能逗大家开心 |
[19:54] | But when you move on to your next thing, I’m still here. | 但等你三分钟热度过去了 我还是女人 |
[19:57] | Okay, yeah, I totally get that. But in the meantime, | 好吧 我完全理解 但是同时 |
[20:00] | I just need to know what to say about this show. | 我要知道我该怎么说这部剧 |
[20:02] | Say whatever you want. I have a listicle to write. | 随你怎么说 我还要去写什么清单呢 |
[20:04] | So, unless you can give me | 除非你能给我写好 |
[20:05] | “Five times Rihanna gave us life,” | 《蕾安娜赐我们新生的五个瞬间》 |
[20:06] | this conversation is over. | 否则就别来找我了 |
[20:11] | BoJack Horseman is our Deep Dive guest, today. | 马男波杰克是我们今天的《深度访问》嘉宾 |
[20:14] | So, what’s going on? Something about your show being sexist? | 最近怎么样 听说你的电视剧性别歧视 |
[20:18] | My producer printed out an article for me, | 我的制片人给我打印了一篇文章 |
[20:19] | but I did not read it. | 但我没看 |
[20:21] | Look, obviously, when you take plot points out of context, | 显然如果你断章取义的话 |
[20:23] | they can seem unsavory. | 看上去的确会有歧义 |
[20:25] | But they’re all part of a larger attempt | 但它们都是用来 |
[20:27] | to deconstruct… toxic… masculinity. | 解读…有毒的…男性气概 |
[20:30] | Sounds glamorous! | 听起来很美妙 |
[20:32] | No, we’re not glamorizing it, that’s the thing. | 不 我们没有美化 事实就是这样 |
[20:34] | You’re not supposed to like John Philbert | 你不应该喜欢上约翰·菲尔伯特 |
[20:36] | or agree with the things he does. | 或者赞同他所做的事 |
[20:37] | It’s a TV show. It doesn’t glamorize anything. | 这是一部电视 没有美化任何事 |
[20:40] | But… maybe it normalizes it. | 但…也许会标准化 |
[20:43] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[20:45] | Okay. We still have 48 minutes, | 好吧 我们还有48分钟 |
[20:48] | so, I guess I should just talk? | 所以我想我该说些什么 |
[20:51] | I was eight years old | 我爸爸第一次 |
[20:53] | when my father first showed me his scars. | 给我看他的伤疤时 我才八岁 |
[20:55] | Each scar… tells a story, and every story… leaves a scar. | 每道伤疤都有故事 每个故事留下伤疤 |
[21:04] | – Holy crap! – Diane, the show needs your help. | -上帝啊 -戴安 这部剧需要你的帮助 |
[21:06] | – What? – You were right. | -什么 -你说得对 |
[21:07] | It’s all the things you said it is, | 一切就像你说的那样 |
[21:09] | but it doesn’t have to be. | 但是没必要变成那样 |
[21:10] | Come on as a consulting producer. | 来做咨询制作人吧 |
[21:12] | Work with Flip on the scripts, | 和弗利普一起合作写剧本 |
[21:14] | make the show something that we can all be proud of. | 把这部剧打造得让我们引以为豪 |
[21:16] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[21:17] | You said it yourself, more people are going to watch this show | 你自己说的 看这部剧的人 |
[21:20] | than read anything you write. | 比看你写东西的人多多了 |
[21:21] | I’m giving you the opportunity | 我在给你机会 |
[21:23] | to change society for the better. | 把这个社会变得更好 |
[21:24] | Nothing I do changes anything. | 我做什么都改变不了任何事 |
[21:27] | No? You changed me. | 不 你改变了我 |
[21:35] | Listen up, scum. | 听好了 混球们 |
[21:38] | There’s a new sheriff in town. | 镇上来了位新警长 |
[21:40] | – And his name is… – Trace Norcutt. | -他的名字叫 -崔西·诺卡特 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I read about him this morning in the metro section. | 我今天早上在地下铁看到了 |
[21:45] | He just won a special election, right? | 他赢得了特别选举 对吗 |
[21:47] | Maybe so, but I– | 也许吧 但是我… |
[21:49] | Thank you, sir, for keeping us informed | 谢谢你 先生 及时通知我们 |
[21:51] | about the comings and goings of our city politic. | 我们城市政权的变化 |
[21:54] | After all, a democracy is | 毕竟 只有在民众 |
[21:56] | only as strong as its populace is informed. | 获得公开信息的情况下 民主才能强大 |
[21:59] | No, no, no, I was trying to– | 不不 我是想… |
[22:00] | Hey, let’s cheer once for this kind stranger! | 让我们为这位好心的陌生人欢呼 |
[22:07] | I guess Princess Carolyn was right. Huh, Todd? Todd? | 我想卡洛琳公主说得对 陶德 陶德 |
[22:10] | So, I guess the toughest thing of all was being tough. | 我想最难的就是变强硬 |
[22:15] | – Who are you talking to? – Estelle. | -你在和谁说话 -埃斯特尔 |
[22:16] | – Who’s Estelle? – Just Estelle. You don’t know her. | -埃斯特尔是谁 -埃斯特尔 你不认识她 |
[22:19] | Not everybody needs to know everybody. | 不是每个人都得相互认识的 |
[22:23] | I have learned two lessons, today. | 那我今天学到了两件事 |
[22:27] | We still need to cast Philbert’s partner. | 我们还需要找人演菲尔伯特的搭档 |
[22:29] | No more bad boys. We can’t take another PR hit. | 不能再找坏小子了 不能再有公关危机了 |
[22:32] | We need an actor who everybody loves. | 我们需要一个人见人爱的演员 |
[22:34] | Someone almost annoyingly positive. | 一个积极到惹人烦的家伙 |
[22:36] | Enthusiastic with zero baggage. | 有激情 没有负担 |
[22:41] | You know who would be perfect? | 你知道谁是最完美的人选吗 |
[22:47] | Hey, Flip! Diane. | 弗利普 我是戴安 |
[22:49] | Yeah, you’re the lady | 你就是那位 |
[22:50] | who’s gonna make my show less sexist, right? | 要将这部剧改得不那么性别歧视的女士 |
[22:52] | – Well, I’ll see what I can do. – Here’s what I need. | -我会尽力的 -我需要的是 |
[22:55] | Sit in my office, don’t chew too loud, | 坐在我的办公室 咀嚼不要太大声 |
[22:57] | and collect your paycheck. | 安静收你的工资 |
[22:59] | Then, when the show comes out, | 等电视剧播出后 |
[23:00] | people will see your name in the credits and say, | 人们会在职员表里看到你的名字 说 |
[23:03] | “Huh, a lady worked on the show. Guess it’s not sexist.” | “有女士参与这部剧 应该不性别歧视” |
[23:07] | – I can contribute more than that. – Not necessary. | -我能做更多贡献 -没必要 |
[23:09] | Hey, thanks for being here. You’re really making a difference. | 谢谢你愿意来 你真的改变了一些事 |
[23:22] | – Hello, Diane. – Jesus Christ! | -你好 戴安 -上帝啊 |
[23:24] | I locked the doors this time! | 我这次把门锁好了 |
[23:25] | I broke your window, because I needed to talk to you. | 我砸碎了你的窗 因为我要和你谈谈 |
[23:28] | – I have a phone! – You were right about Vance. | -我有手机 -你对万斯的看法没错 |
[23:31] | He just got fired off his new movie | 他因为酒后辱骂中国人 |
[23:33] | after a drunken rant about the Chinese, | 被他的新电影炒了 |
[23:35] | and then plowed his Hummer | 然后开着他的悍马 |
[23:37] | into the side of the Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre. | 冲进了格劳曼埃及剧院 |
[23:40] | Not the… Chinese Theatre? | 不是…中国剧院吗 |
[23:43] | Anyway, his career is over, for about two or three years, | 不管怎样 他的职业生涯这两三件是完了 |
[23:47] | – and then he’ll be fine again. – Yeah. | -然后又会没事了 -嗯 |
[23:49] | Listen, I’m sorry, the last time I saw you | 不好意思 我上次见你的时候 |
[23:51] | I made things kind of personal. | 带了点私人情绪 |
[23:53] | No, no. You were right. We give these men cover. | 不 你说得对 是我们保下了这种人 |
[23:56] | And if we give them cover, | 如果我们保住了他们 |
[23:57] | we should know exactly what they’re capable of. | 我们就应该知道他们能干出什么事 |
[23:59] | In fact, I wanted to share this with you… | 事实上 我想把这个也给你听 |
[24:02] | woman to woman. | 同为女人 |
[24:05] | She just walked in at the worst possible… | 她只是刚好在最不恰当的时机 |
[24:07] | – It wasn’t my fault… right? – What is this? | -那不是我的错 对吧 -这是什么 |
[24:11] | – …what you’re talking about. – On the boat. | -你在说什么 -那艘船上 |
[24:13] | There was a girl. | 有个女孩 |
[24:15] | – What? – In New Mexico. | -什么 -在新墨西哥 |
[24:18] | – And she trusted me. – Wha…? | -她很信任我 -什么… |
[24:20] | I keep asking myself, | 我一直问自己 |
[24:21] | if her mother didn’t walk in, would I have done it? | 如果她妈妈没有进来 我会做什么 |
[24:24] | And part of me is sure that I… I couldn’t. | 内心中有个声音很确定地说不会的 |
[24:28] | But another part knows that’s a lie. | 但另一个声音说这是撒谎 |
[24:32] | How do you make it right | 如果你已经让一件事情 |
[24:33] | when you’ve made it so wrong, you can never go back? | 错到无法挽回的地步 你会怎么去弥补 |