时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I think, the most important thing here | 我觉得最重要的事 |
[00:10] | is that we’re honest with each other and ourselves. | 就是我们对彼此坦诚 对自己坦诚 |
[00:13] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[00:14] | Uh, yes? | 同意吧 |
[00:15] | It says, here, you failed your last six health inspections. | 这里说你前六次健康检查都不合格 |
[00:18] | How are you still in business? | 你怎么还在营业 |
[00:19] | I wanna say moxie? But possibly spunk. | 我想说人格力量 但可能是勇气 |
[00:23] | I can’t believe I fell asleep at your house. | 我无法相信我在你家睡着了 |
[00:26] | These shoots are messing up my rhythm. | 这些拍摄打乱了我的节奏 |
[00:27] | It’s so weird waking up at 6:00 p.m. | 下午6点起床真是太奇怪了 |
[00:29] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna | 别担心 我是不会 |
[00:30] | make a habit of spending the night or day. | 养成过夜或者一整天的习惯的 |
[00:32] | I get it. We work together, we make sex together, | 我明白 我们一起工作 一起做爱 |
[00:35] | we don’t talk about feelings, | 不谈感受 |
[00:36] | and yet sometimes a begrudging respect can blossom into– | 有的时候强扭的瓜也 |
[00:39] | – Nope. – “Blossoms into nothing” | -不 -“不甜” |
[00:40] | is what I was gonna say. | 我正想这么说 |
[00:41] | You cut me off, so you look stupid. | 你打断了我 所以你看起来很蠢 |
[00:44] | Well, you look stupid when you sleep. | 你睡觉的时候看起来才蠢 |
[00:45] | Look, I took some dumb pictures. | 看 我照了些傻不拉几的照片 |
[00:47] | – All right. – Stupid. Real stupid. | -好吧 -蠢 真蠢 |
[00:49] | – You can delete some of these. – You have a weird eye. | -你可以删掉点 -你有一只奇怪的眼睛 |
[00:51] | – Obsessed much? – This is what it would look like | -着迷了吗 -如果尸体流口水的话 |
[00:53] | if corpses could drool. | 就是这样 |
[00:55] | – Hi, excuse me, can I get The BoJack? – What is that? | -你好 我能来一份波杰克吗 -那是什么 |
[00:57] | It’s an off-the-menu item for those in the know. | 是提供给内行人的菜单上没有的东西 |
[01:00] | Obviously, I’m BoJack and I always order the BoJack sandwich. | 显然我是波杰克 我总是点波杰克三明治 |
[01:03] | That’s kooky. | 好怪啊 |
[01:04] | Why would your name be a sandwich name? | 为什么用你的名字命名三明治 |
[01:07] | Because I own this restaurant and I’m a celebrity. | 因为我是这家饭店的老板 我还是个名人 |
[01:09] | So, are all sandwiches named after celebrities? | 那所有的三明治都是以名人的名字命名的吗 |
[01:13] | Is chicken salad a celebrity? | 鸡肉沙拉是名人吗 |
[01:14] | No, that’s just a thing they put in the sandwich. | 不 那只是他们放到三明治里的东西而已 |
[01:17] | That’s not someone’s name. | 不是谁的名字 |
[01:18] | Can’t it be both? My name is Pickles. | 不能两者都是吗 我就叫小腌瓜啊 |
[01:20] | – What? – I’ll have a burger. | -什么 -我要个汉堡 |
[01:21] | BoJack, I’m going to the can. Have fun with the waitress. | 波杰克 我去厕所了 你们慢慢聊 |
[01:29] | It’s me, Pickles, from before. | 是我 小腌瓜 我们之前见过 |
[01:31] | – It’s cool dating a celebrity. – Okay. | -和名人约会很酷 -好吧 |
[01:33] | I’m also dating a celebrity. Should we start a club? | 我也在和名人约会 我们要创建个俱乐部吗 |
[01:35] | – I call vice president. – I’m not dating anyone. | -我当副总裁 -我没和任何人约会 |
[01:38] | And if I had to guess, I’d say neither are you. | 如果让我猜的话 我会说你也没有 |
[01:40] | Guys in this town, especially celebrities, | 城里的男人 尤其名人 |
[01:42] | are not exactly the settle-down type. | 不是那种安定的人 |
[01:44] | That’s why I hit the jackpot with my guy. | 所以我遇到我那位可是中了大奖了 |
[01:46] | He doesn’t have a problem committing. | 他不怕承诺 |
[01:47] | In fact, he just got out of his third marriage. | 实际上 他刚刚结束了他的第三段婚姻 |
[01:50] | A celebrity who just got divorced. | 一位刚刚离婚的名人 |
[01:53] | Yeah. No way he’ll break your heart. | 是啊 他不会伤你的心的 |
[01:54] | Do you think Mr. Peanutbutter and I are moving too fast? | 你觉得花生酱先生和我进展太快了吗 |
[01:57] | I don’t know you or your relationship, | 我不知道你或者你的感情 |
[01:59] | but I have been around the block a few times. | 但是我经历过几次这样的情况 |
[02:01] | I was even on an ABC procedural, | 甚至还上过ABC |
[02:03] | called The Block, which aired a few times. | 一个叫《套路》的节目 还播出了几次 |
[02:04] | The key is to have zero expectations, | 关键就在于不抱任何期望 |
[02:07] | and then you’ll never be disappointed. | 这样你就不会失望 |
[02:10] | Yeah, zero expectations, | 对啊 不抱期望 |
[02:12] | which also seems to be the mantra of this restaurant. | 这似乎也是这家餐厅的口号 |
[02:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | She looks dead. | 她好像死了 |
[03:14] | But I’m not a doctor, I’m a sassy cop. | 但我不是个医生 我是个时髦女警 |
[03:16] | Poor girl had dreams. | 可怜的姑娘曾怀揣梦想 |
[03:17] | And there’s nothing more precious than dreams. | 没有什么比梦想更珍贵的了 |
[03:20] | Philbert takes a drag of his cigarette, | 菲尔伯特抽了口烟 |
[03:22] | then kneels down to inspect the corpse. | 然后跪下检查尸体 |
[03:24] | Cut! | 停 |
[03:25] | BoJack, you said the stage directions again. | 波杰克 你又把舞台说明说出来了 |
[03:28] | Sorry. My brain is kinda muddled. It’s these night shoots. | 抱歉 我的脑子有点乱 都是夜拍闹的 |
[03:31] | I think it works. | 我觉得可以 |
[03:32] | John Philbert doesn’t play by the rules. | 约翰·菲尔伯特就不按规矩 |
[03:34] | He says his stage directions out loud. | 他把他的舞台说明大声说出来 |
[03:36] | It’s confusing, which means the show is daring and smart. | 很令人困惑 但这也意味着表演大胆而聪明 |
[03:39] | Hey, wanna go check out craft services? | 想看看配餐吗 |
[03:41] | How could whatever you’re listening to be more fun | 不管你在听什么东西 |
[03:43] | than hearing me rant about the fruit spread? | 怎么会比听我抱怨果酱更有趣呢 |
[03:45] | Is your rant honeydew related? | 你抱怨的和哈密瓜有关吗 |
[03:47] | It’s in the honeydew area, | 在哈密瓜区 |
[03:48] | but the specifics are what keep it fresh each time. | 但每次都有新细节 新说法 |
[03:57] | – Are you ready to go? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[03:58] | Sorry, I didn’t realize how late it got. | 抱歉 我没意识到已经这么晚了 |
[04:00] | If only there was an easy way | 要是有个简单的方法 |
[04:02] | to keep track of what time it is right now. | 能注意到现在的时间就好了 |
[04:04] | – I’ll go change. – No, keep your suit on. | -我去换衣服 -不 就穿西装吧 |
[04:06] | My parents are gonna be impressed I’m dating an executive. | 我父母会因为你是高管而留下个好印象的 |
[04:09] | Cool! I’ve never impressed parents before. | 酷 我从来没给父母留下过好印象 |
[04:11] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[04:12] | Listen, I haven’t told my family I’m asexual, | 我没告诉过我家人我性冷淡 |
[04:15] | so it might be best if, for tonight, | 所以也许今晚最好 |
[04:17] | we just pretend we’re sexually active. | 我们假装我们是性活跃者 |
[04:20] | I mean, it’s a family dinner. | 家庭聚餐 |
[04:21] | What are the odds they’re going | 他们问我们的性生活的概率 |
[04:22] | to ask questions about our sexuality, right? | 能有多大 对吧 |
[04:25] | Right… | 对… |
[04:27] | Right. | 对啊 |
[04:29] | Yeah… | 是… |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:38] | Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[04:39] | – Stop. Stop. Stop. We’re here. – Mr. Peanutbutter? | -停 停 停 到了 -花生酱先生 |
[04:41] | Am I Steve Carell taking a dramatic role | 我是接了《阳光小美女》里 |
[04:44] | in Little Miss Sunshine, | 角色的史蒂夫·卡瑞尔 |
[04:45] | and you are the American public | 而你是只知道他 |
[04:46] | that only knows him for his comedic work? | 喜剧作品的美国公众吗 |
[04:48] | Because… surprise! | 因为…惊喜 |
[04:50] | Oh, my God. Are you the umlaut | 天啊 你就是 |
[04:52] | in Chloë Sevigny’s name, right now? | 科洛·塞维尼名字中的变音吗 |
[04:54] | Because I don’t know why you’re here, but I’m glad you are. | 因为我不知道你为什么在这 但我很高兴你在 |
[04:57] | As Courteney Cox said | 正如柯特妮·考克斯 |
[04:58] | when she discovered a rotting corpse in the woods | 在熟女镇附近的森林发现了 |
[05:00] | near the Cougar Town set, | 一具腐烂的尸体的时候说的 |
[05:01] | “Good God, I hope you’re not busy.” | “上帝啊 我希望你现在有空” |
[05:03] | – What? – This is a thinker. | -什么 -这个梗要想一下 |
[05:04] | – You’ll get it later. – Okay. | -你一会儿会懂的 -好吧 |
[05:05] | I have a very fun plan for tonight. | 今晚有很有趣的安排 |
[05:08] | I just heard that they’re going to | 我听说他们打算 |
[05:09] | blow up the International Space Station. | 把国际空间站炸掉 |
[05:11] | Oh, my God. Blow it up? Why? | 天哪 炸掉 为什么啊 |
[05:13] | No one knows why space people do things. | 太空领域的东西谁说得清楚 |
[05:15] | But I thought we could road trip out to the desert | 不过我觉得我们可以去一趟沙漠 |
[05:17] | and witness the explosion in all her glory. | 然后看一下爆炸有多绚丽 |
[05:20] | That sounds amazing! | 听起来好棒啊 |
[05:21] | I’m so glad you’re as excited as I am, and not mad at me | 你这么开心真好 而且没有因为我给你 |
[05:25] | for trying to surprise you with something nice. | 准备了很棒的惊喜而生气 |
[05:27] | Yeah! But… are we moving too fast? | 当然 不过 我们是不是进展太快了 |
[05:31] | A wise lady, in the bathroom, told me some stuff. | 我之前在厕所遇到一位女士跟我说的 |
[05:34] | Ooh, she sounds smart. Better listen. | 她听起来很聪明 听她的话吧 |
[05:35] | I think her name was Hamburger. | 她的名字好像叫汉堡 |
[05:37] | Maybe we should wait, some days, before going on another date. | 也许我们应该等等 几天之后再约会 |
[05:39] | Okay. If that’s how you feel, you stay here and do nothing, | 好 既然如此 那你留在这里无所事事吧 |
[05:43] | and I’ll go have this amazing, | 而我一个人去享受 |
[05:44] | once-in-a-lifetime experience all by myself. | 这场一辈子只能看一次的奇观 |
[05:46] | It does sound cool. I could also drive to the desert. | 听起来确实很有趣 也许我会自己开车去 |
[05:50] | If we’re both going, we might as well carpool. | 既然我们都打算去 不如拼个车 |
[05:52] | That’s smart! But just to be clear, we’re slowing things down. | 机智 不过说清楚一点 我们要放慢速度 |
[05:55] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[05:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:58] | Is this that mysterious, brown hors d’oeuvre | 这是我上周在马克·麦格拉斯家 |
[06:00] | I ate at Mark McGrath’s pool party, last week? | 泳池派对时吃的那道开胃小菜吗 |
[06:02] | Because… oh, boy. Not a date. | 因为…天 这不是约会 |
[06:07] | …and finally, Carnegie. | 最后是卡耐基 |
[06:08] | Thus, concludes the two-item list of acceptable melons. | 这就是两种可以接受的哈密瓜 |
[06:12] | Always with the earbuds. | 总戴着耳机 |
[06:14] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[06:15] | Hey! No… | 别 |
[06:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:18] | – This is so corny. – It’s not corny. | -好老套啊 -不老套 |
[06:21] | I mean, it’s technically a musical about corn, | 严格来说的确是讲玉米[时髦]的音乐剧 |
[06:22] | but it’s actually sophisticated. | 但其实还挺有品位的 |
[06:24] | Wait a second. Are you… into musicals? | 等等 难道你喜欢音乐剧吗 |
[06:27] | I sense you’ll make this a thing. | 我感觉你不会放过这件事了 |
[06:29] | Well, well, well, the stone-hearted cynic, | 瞧一瞧看一看 铁石心肠的批判家 |
[06:31] | who thinks feelings are for suckers, | 认为情感是失败者才会有的 |
[06:33] | has a secret soft spot for sappy musicals. | 结果居然喜欢多愁善感的音乐剧 |
[06:35] | – Okay. – When you say, “Okay,” | -好吧 -你说”好吧” |
[06:36] | do you mean okay like “Correct,” Or okay like “OK-lahoma”? | 意思是”正确”呢 还是”奥克拉荷马” |
[06:40] | – *Oklahoma* – All right. | -*奥克拉荷马* -好吧 |
[06:41] | Step-ball-change, step-ball-change, | 往后退两步 再退两步 |
[06:43] | shuffle off to Buffalo, and big finish. | 张开双臂 再来个收尾姿势 |
[06:46] | BoJack, watch out! | 波杰克 小心 |
[06:48] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:49] | Once again, my life has been worsened | 我的人生再一次因为音乐剧 |
[06:51] | by a brush with musical theater. | 而走向了更低的低谷 |
[06:54] | 您已离开洛杉矶镇”梦工厂” 您已进入圣贝纳迪诺镇”噩梦工厂” | |
[07:03] | Driver, can you put on something less romantic? | 司机师傅 能放点不太浪漫的吗 |
[07:05] | I have a podcast about the space station explosion. | 有个广播是关于太空站爆炸的 |
[07:08] | Oh, good idea! Nothing is less romantic than learning. | 好主意 最不浪漫的就是学习了 |
[07:12] | From Girlcroosh, I’m Diane Nguyen | 来自女生最赞网 我是戴安·阮 |
[07:14] | and this is the Crooshcast. | 这里是最赞电台 |
[07:16] | My ex-wife has a podcast. This is probably weird for you. | 我前妻有个电台 你应该会觉得尴尬吧 |
[07:20] | No, it would only be weird | 不会的 如果我们在约会 |
[07:22] | if we were on a date, but we’re not, so… | 那才会尴尬 但这不是约会 |
[07:24] | I’m here with Laika, the first woman in space. | 我今天请到了莱卡 太空第一位女性 |
[07:27] | Laika, why are we blowing up the space station? | 莱卡 为什么我们要炸掉空间站 |
[07:29] | On International Space Station, everything ten years old. | 在国际空间站上 一切都用了十年了 |
[07:33] | All phone chargers is for original iPhone. | 手机充电器都是给第一版苹果手机用的 |
[07:37] | Hotcha! I make jokes. | 开玩笑 我逗你的 |
[07:39] | But is always designed to go exploded. | 但空间站的设定就是要爆炸的 |
[07:42] | Is called “Planned obsolescence.” | 这叫”计划性报废” |
[07:44] | Planned obsolescence. | 计划性报废 |
[07:46] | Sounds like a good description of my last marriage. | 就像在描述我的上一段婚姻 |
[07:48] | – Well, that’s probably enough of this. – No. Leave it on. | -听得差不多了吧 -别 放着吧 |
[07:51] | Now he’s dating a girl about 20 years younger than him. | 他跟在一个小他20岁的女孩交往 |
[07:54] | Honestly, she’s the one I feel bad for. | 说实话 我比较同情她 |
[07:56] | Why does she feel bad for me? | 为什么她要同情我 |
[07:58] | We should put on something else! | 我们应该换个频道听 |
[07:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:01] | Coming up, we got a brand-new single from Twenty-One Pilots. | 接下来 是二十一飞行员的最新单曲 |
[08:04] | Ew, back to the podcast. | 还是继续听电台吧 |
[08:13] | – And he went to a really good college. – I did? | -而且还上了一所好大学 -是吗 |
[08:16] | That’s very impressive. | 真是了不起 |
[08:17] | I’m afraid we don’t know a lot about the world of big business. | 不好意思 我们对大型产业并不熟悉 |
[08:20] | As I’m sure Yolanda has told you, | 尤兰达应该跟你讲过 |
[08:21] | I’m but a humble, best-selling, erotic novelist | 我是一名谦虚的畅销色情小说家 |
[08:22] | 《腰围》 《深度》作者另一力作 | |
[08:24] | and my wife is a world-famous, adult, film star, | 而我妻子是一名全球知名的成人影星 |
[08:26] | and Yolanda’s identical twin sister, Mindy, | 尤兰达的双胞胎姐姐 明迪 |
[08:29] | is a sex advice columnist. | 是一名性爱建议专栏作者 |
[08:31] | Yolanda told me all of that. | 尤兰达都跟我讲过 |
[08:33] | That’s all really great information, | 这些信息都很棒 |
[08:35] | that I was already privy to. | 而且我已经提前知道了 |
[08:37] | Well, the important thing is that Yolanda is happy | 重要的事情在于尤兰达很开心 |
[08:40] | and she’s finally found a man, woman, | 而且终于找到了一个男人 女人 |
[08:43] | or object to have sex with. | 或者物品来做爱了 |
[08:46] | Todd is very accomplished at sexual intercourse. | 陶德非常擅长性爱行为 |
[08:47] | Aren’t you, Todd? | 是吧 陶德 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I’m the best at the sex. Hooba, hooba. | 是啊 我的活儿超好 “妙鸡妙鸡” |
[08:53] | Are you trying to say “Hubba, hubba”? | 你是想说”妙极妙极”吗 |
[08:55] | You know, Todd, I have a bit of a reputation, myself. | 其实 陶德 我的活儿也是有口皆碑的 |
[09:00] | Okay, we should be hitting the road. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[09:01] | Oh, but you must stay for erotic dessert. | 你们得留下来吃色情甜点呀 |
[09:03] | You know, I saw the erotic dessert in the kitchen. | 其实 我在厨房里看到了色情甜点 |
[09:07] | Who knew you could make such a realistic anus out of marzipan? | 谁能想到杏仁蛋白糖能做得那么像肛门 |
[09:11] | You can thank my husband. He posed for the baker. | 这要感谢我老公 他给糕点师当了模特 |
[09:13] | Wow, you know, it really puts the “Um” in “Yum.” | 厉害了 真的是让”好吃”多了点呻吟 |
[09:17] | I insist you spend the night and make love in my home. | 我坚持邀请你们留下来在我家做爱 |
[09:21] | I can’t think of a reason, | 我想不出有任何理由 |
[09:22] | you wouldn’t want to have sex in your parents’ house. | 会让你不想在你爸妈家做爱 |
[09:25] | Unless, you don’t enjoy sex. | 除非 性爱不能让你快乐 |
[09:29] | No! Of course we’ll spend the night, and… fornicate. | 不 我们当然愿意住下来 做爱 |
[09:36] | Hey, I got a suggestion for | 关于你坦白的场景 |
[09:37] | that scene where you make your big confession. | 我有一条小建议 |
[09:39] | – Oh, yeah? – I was thinking you could maybe confess… | -是吗 -我觉得你可以用歌曲的形式 |
[09:41] | *…in song!* | *来坦白* |
[09:43] | Whoa, hey! | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | BoJack, shut up and get in here. | 波杰克 你给我闭上嘴进来 |
[09:45] | Okay, look at that! Found an emotion. | 好啊 你看看 终于有情感反应了 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna tell you something very personal. | 我要告诉你一件非常私人的事 |
[09:49] | When I was a little girl, | 小时候 |
[09:50] | my mom took me to see A Kernel of Truth on Broadway. | 我妈妈带我去百老汇看了真理之核 |
[09:53] | It wasn’t a big hit. | 那剧不太火 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I know. I Googled the reviews so I could mock you. | 我知道 我刚谷歌了剧评来嘲讽你 |
[09:57] | That Frank Rich could be a real frank bitch, am I right? | 那个弗兰克·里奇简直是弗兰克离奇 对吧 |
[09:59] | Well, I was six and it blew my mind. | 但当时我才六岁 它令我神魂颠倒 |
[10:01] | I spent my childhood dreaming of, | 我整个童年都在幻想 |
[10:03] | one day, getting to sing on Broadway. | 有一天我能在百老汇放声歌唱 |
[10:04] | But, I guess, I wasn’t good enough. | 但我想我就是不够好吧 |
[10:06] | So now I get steady TV work, which is fine, and I’m fine, | 所以现在我在电视台有一份稳定工作也挺好的 |
[10:10] | but I still listen to that musical | 但我还是会听音乐剧 |
[10:12] | because it reminds me of a time when I was less jaded, | 因为它会让我想到曾经我没有这么疲惫时 |
[10:14] | when I believed I could do anything, | 还相信我有无限潜能 |
[10:17] | and that makes me feel good. | 而这种想法能让我感觉好一点 |
[10:19] | Oh, my God, Gina. | 天啊 吉娜 |
[10:20] | I-I didn’t realize how much this musical meant to you. | 我没想到音乐剧对你来说那么重要 |
[10:24] | And that… that’s even funnier! | 而且这样不就更有意思了吗 |
[10:27] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[10:28] | You know if this were reversed, you’d be giving me shit. | 如果角色对调 你肯定会更狠地嘲笑我 |
[10:32] | Hey, Gina, I’m sorry. I was just teasing. I was… It was… | 吉娜 我很抱歉 我只是在逗你 |
[10:36] | Gina, come out of the bathroom. | 吉娜 从厕所出来 |
[10:39] | Gina? Oh, right. | 吉娜 对哦 |
[10:45] | So, he make for you room, that you always have dream of, | 所以他为你打造了你梦寐以求的房间 |
[10:47] | and this is why you leave? Seems like overreaction. | 因为这事你就跑了 感觉有点反应过度 |
[10:50] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[10:51] | Okay, we’re gonna take a break. | 好吧 先休息一会 |
[10:53] | I’m getting kinda hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[10:55] | We could stop at a restaurant, but that’s kind of a date thing. | 可以找家餐厅停一下 但那样好像约会似的 |
[10:57] | Well, fast food doesn’t count, right? | 但快餐不算吧 |
[11:00] | – Look, there’s a KFC at the next exit. – Perfect. | -你看 那里有家KFC -太棒了 |
[11:05] | Welcome to KFC, which stands for Kiki’s French Cuisine. | 欢迎来到KFC 全称为凯琪法国菜 |
[11:14] | I’m not sure I want to wear the pajamas your dad gave me. | 我不确定我喜欢你爸爸给我的这件睡衣 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry you have to deal with all this. | 很抱歉 事情变成这样 |
[11:20] | Is it just me or was your sister flirting with me? | 是我想多了还是你的妹妹真的在挑逗我 |
[11:24] | Ugh, when we were in high school, | 我们还上高中的时候 |
[11:26] | I was still trying to figure out my sexuality, | 我还在试着搞清楚自己的性取向 |
[11:28] | so, I dressed as Mindy, and tried to seduce her boyfriend. | 所以我打扮成了明迪去勾引她的男朋友 |
[11:32] | I quickly realized I wasn’t into it, | 很快我就意识到了我不感兴趣 |
[11:34] | but Mindy found out, and now that I have a boyfriend, | 但明迪发现了这件事 现在我有男朋友了 |
[11:36] | she probably wants to have sex with you | 她大概想和你上个床 |
[11:38] | to get revenge. Typical sister stuff. | 来报复我吧 姐妹之间都这样 |
[11:40] | I thought sisters were doing it for themselves. | 我以为姐妹[修女]都是自己解决的 |
[11:42] | I mean, what does she need me for? | 我的意思是 她需要我干什么呢 |
[11:44] | Todd, can you help me move some furniture? | 陶德 你能帮我搬些家具吗 |
[11:46] | My husband has a hernia. | 我丈夫有疝气 |
[11:48] | Yeah, no, I noticed in the marzipan. | 之前看到杏仁糖的时候我就发现了 |
[11:51] | So, what, uh, furniture do you want me to– | 所以 你想让我帮忙搬什么家 |
[11:53] | Oh, no! Your garment fell. | 不 你的衣服滑下来了 |
[11:55] | This must be so embarrassing for you. | 这肯定让你感到十分难堪吧 |
[11:57] | Just as I suspected. You’re not sexual at all. | 和我怀疑的一样 你根本毫无性欲 |
[11:59] | Like, heck I’m not. | 废话 我当然没有了 |
[12:01] | Any ordinary man would be madly aroused | 任何正常的男人肯定都会被这玉体 |
[12:03] | by the body that starred in | 撩拨得神魂颠倒 |
[12:04] | every single porn version of a John Hughes movie: | 它出演了约翰·休斯所有电影的黄色改编版 |
[12:07] | Sixteen Cans, Titty in Pink… | 《十六只玉臀》 《红粉酥胸》 |
[12:08] | The Breakfast Chub, Homo Bone… | 《勃起俱乐部》 《基佬当家》 |
[12:10] | – I gotta go. – Cum Kind of Wonderful, | -我得走了 -还有《爽不可言》 |
[12:12] | Penis Bueller Gets Off, Planes, Trains and Autoerotic-mobiles. | 《春天不是上床天》 《患难见丁丁》 |
[12:18] | When the cock crows midnight, | 当公鸡唱响午夜时 |
[12:20] | meet me under the old willow tree in the backyard for sex. | 在后院的老柳树下等我一起来一炮 |
[12:23] | Zoinks! | 溜了 |
[12:27] | Okay, quick update. | 和你汇报一下新情报 |
[12:28] | Mindy wants to meet me for backyard sex at midnight, | 明迪想午夜时分在后院和我来一炮 |
[12:31] | and your mother knows I’m asexual. | 你妈妈知道了我是无性恋 |
[12:33] | She showed me her boobs. | 她给我展示了她的大波 |
[12:34] | Please tell me you said, “Ahh-ooga!” | 告诉我你回了她一句”天啊” |
[12:36] | Oh, I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[12:37] | Oh, no! She’ll disown me! | 完了 她会和我断绝关系的 |
[12:39] | We gotta convince her you’re super horny. | 我们得让她相信其实你性欲十足 |
[12:41] | – How? – If Mindy told my mom | -怎么做 -如果明迪告诉我妈妈 |
[12:43] | that you made a pass at her, | 你和她搞了 |
[12:44] | that would prove you’re not asexual. | 那就能证明你不是无性恋 |
[12:46] | Here’s the plan. We’ll wait until the cock crows midnight. | 计划是这样 我们等到公鸡唱响午夜的时候 |
[12:49] | Who is this cock? | 这公鸡到底是什么 |
[12:50] | When she’s at the backyard, | 当她去后院的时候 |
[12:51] | I’ll sneak in her room and wear her clothes. | 我就溜进她的房间穿上她的衣服 |
[12:53] | I’ll pretend I’m Mindy and tell my mother you made a pass at me. | 我会假扮成明迪告诉我妈妈你挑逗我 |
[12:55] | Okay, this sounds a little complicated, | 好吧 这听着有点复杂 |
[12:58] | but I think I can handle exactly this amount of complication | 但我觉得我能完美应对这个难度的情况 |
[13:01] | as long as things don’t become one bit more complicated. | 只要事情不再变得更复杂 |
[13:08] | Hey, I’m sorry I made fun of your dream. | 抱歉 我拿你的梦想开玩笑了 |
[13:11] | It’s okay. Just don’t tell anyone about it. | 没关系 只要你别和别人说 |
[13:13] | Good news: too late. I talked to Flip and Princess Carolyn | 太迟了 我已经告诉弗利普和卡洛琳公主 |
[13:15] | about how you’re into this Broadway crap… | 你有多喜欢百老汇那些玩意儿了 |
[13:17] | – What? – …and they said maybe you can sing | -什么 -然后他们说或许你可以 |
[13:19] | in the nightclub episode. Can you believe it? | 在夜店那集里献唱 你能相信吗 |
[13:20] | – Oh, my God. – It’s your big break, and I helped! | -我的天啊 -这是我帮你实现的一大突破 |
[13:23] | I don’t want help. Why would you do that? | 我不需要你帮我 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:25] | I know you don’t want me doing nice things | 我知道你不想让我对你太温柔 |
[13:27] | because I’m not your boyfriend, | 因为我不是你男朋友 |
[13:28] | and you’re a sentient wall of spikes, | 而你就是一堆成精了的倒刺 |
[13:30] | but they want to hear you sing at the next break. | 但他们希望等下休息的时候能听你唱两句 |
[13:33] | Here’s a song! | 听听这首歌 |
[13:33] | *Hell, no!* | *打死你我也不干* |
[13:35] | Gina, this is your dream, | 吉娜 这是你的梦想 |
[13:37] | and there’s nothing more precious than dreams. | 没有什么比梦想更珍贵了 |
[13:39] | It doesn’t work that way. | 事情不是这样来的 |
[13:40] | You’re used to being the star, | 你当大明星当习惯了 |
[13:42] | so good things always happen to you. | 所以好事总会发生在你身上 |
[13:43] | I’m not the star. | 我不是明星 |
[13:44] | I’m the third on the call sheet for Murder Hospital, | 我在《血腥医院》和《谁请了猴子护理员》的 |
[13:47] | or Who Called the Monkey Paramedics. | 通告表上才排到第三顺位 |
[13:48] | And maybe if I’m lucky, when I’m 60, | 而如果我足够幸运 等我60的时候 |
[13:50] | I can get a juicy season arc on the right cable show | 我能在对的节目高潮剧情里跑个龙套 |
[13:53] | where everyone goes, “Who’s this 60-year-old woman? | 然后大家都会惊叹”这个60岁女人是谁 |
[13:55] | She came out of nowhere.” Then I win an Emmy in a movie | 她从哪冒出来的” 然后我会因为 |
[13:57] | where I play Benjamin Bratt’s mother. | 出演了本杰明·布拉特的母亲得一座艾美奖 |
[13:59] | Gina, I know, but what I’m saying is, what if you are the star? | 我懂 但我的意思是万一你就是明星呢 |
[14:02] | – I’m not. – But what if you are? | -我不是 -但万一你是呢 |
[14:04] | If you don’t try, you’ll never know. | 你不试一下的话就永远不会知道了 |
[14:06] | You’ll spend the rest of your life | 你的余生都会在思考 |
[14:07] | wondering if you could have made it or not. | 你是否本可以大红大紫中度过 |
[14:09] | Is that what you want? Always the Bratt’s mom and never Da Brat? | 这就是你想要的吗 永远演布拉特的妈妈 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -对吧 -对吧 |
[14:18] | – Just… so I don’t have to wonder, right? – Exactly. | -这样我就不会一直纠结了吧 -没错 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna go get ready. This is dumb, but thank you, BoJack. | 我得准备一下 好蠢 但谢谢 波杰克 |
[14:36] | You know, this is actually really freeing. | 你知道吗 这其实还挺放松的 |
[14:38] | I feel like, I can say | 我觉得好像我可以随便讲 |
[14:39] | all the things I would never say on a date. | 一些约会的时候不能讲的话 |
[14:41] | Like that I’ve never seen The Wire, and I don’t think I’m gonna. | 比如我从没看过《火线》而且也不打算看 |
[14:44] | Well, I’d never tell a date that I get the New York Times, | 我也不会告诉约会对象我订《纽约时报》 |
[14:47] | but I only read the style section and throw the rest away. | 但只读穿搭专栏 剩下的就扔了 |
[14:49] | I don’t have or want children, | 我没有也不想要孩子 |
[14:51] | but I silently judge every parent that I see in public. | 但我会偷偷批判在公共场所见到的家长 |
[14:54] | I sleep with a chew toy from when I was a kid. | 我还和小时候用的磨牙玩具一起睡 |
[14:56] | I still have feelings for Diannnne. | 我对戴安还有感觉 |
[15:00] | Oh. That’s much less fun than the other things. | 这听着没其他那些那么有意思 |
[15:02] | Uh, listen– | 听着 |
[15:04] | Let’s just finish our meal and go see the explosion. | 我们赶快吃完这顿饭一起去看大爆炸吧 |
[15:15] | *It’s midnight!* | *现在是午夜啦* |
[15:17] | And I’m the cock. | 我就是那只公鸡 |
[15:20] | Here I come. | 我来啦 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[15:28] | Mrs. Buenaventura! | 布埃纳文图拉太太 |
[15:30] | I was trying to understand how someone could be like you, | 我想试着了解一下正常人怎么会变成你这样 |
[15:32] | so I did a little research. | 所以我查了点资料 |
[15:33] | Did you know a computer can do more than just find porn? | 你知道电脑居然不只可以用来找黄片来看吗 |
[15:36] | I use my laptop to flatten pie dough. | 我都是用电脑来压平做派的面团的 |
[15:38] | This concept of asexuality intrigues me. | 无性恋这个概念激起了我的好奇心 |
[15:41] | I’ve grown tired of the whole world | 这个世界都把我当成泄欲物品 |
[15:43] | thinking of me as a sex object. | 而我倍感厌倦 |
[15:44] | For once in my life I would like to | 人生中我第一次想要 |
[15:46] | have a close, intimate experience | 有一次亲近私密 |
[15:48] | that has nothing to do with sex. | 与性无关的体验 |
[15:51] | Asexualize me like one of your French girls, Todd. | 使我像法国娃娃一样无欲无求吧 陶德 |
[15:54] | Gulp! | 这 |
[16:03] | I can’t believe he didn’t show up. Only makes me want him more. | 不敢相信他居然没来 这让我更想要他了 |
[16:09] | Mom, are you there? It’s me, Mindy. | 妈妈 你在吗 是我 明迪 |
[16:11] | You can tell because I’m dressed like a slut, as usual. | 你能认出来是我因为我一如既往的像个婊子 |
[16:13] | Mindy, come down here. I have a question only you can answer. | 明迪你下来 我有一个只有你能回答的问题 |
[16:18] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | If you really want to be asexual, | 如果你真的想变成无性恋的话 |
[16:25] | first, you have to put on every piece of clothing you own. | 第一步 你需要把你所有的衣服都穿上 |
[16:28] | That’s how we make sure we don’t look sexy. | 我们都是这样确保自己看起来不性感 |
[16:31] | So, leave me and go do that. | 所以呢 离我远点 去穿衣服吧 |
[16:34] | Very well, but I’ll be back to not have sex with you. | 好的 但我还会回来继续不和你上床的 |
[16:37] | Ooh, I’m getting less excited just thinking about it. | 一想到就觉得更不兴奋了 |
[16:41] | Hooba, hooba. | 妙鸡妙鸡 |
[16:45] | I need some advice, Mindy. | 我需要一点建议 明迪 |
[16:46] | That’s me. I’m definitely Mindy. | 问我就对了 我绝对是明迪 |
[16:48] | So you keep saying. | 你一直在重复这一点 |
[16:49] | Look, I’d like to give your sister Yolanda this. | 你看 我想把这个给你姐姐尤兰达 |
[16:53] | The last barrel | 用你太奶奶的 |
[16:54] | of your great grandmother’s secret recipe personal lubricant. | 私人秘方调制出来的最后一桶润滑剂 |
[16:58] | As you know, when a Buenaventura is about to make love | 如你所知 布埃纳文图拉家的人即将 |
[17:00] | for the first time in our home, | 第一次在家里做爱时 |
[17:02] | we always give them a barrel of the family lube. | 我们总会给他们一桶祖传润滑剂的 |
[17:05] | Uh, well… | 那个 |
[17:06] | Antique lube of this purity is worth at least $100,000. | 这么纯的古董润滑剂至少值十万 |
[17:09] | Ah-ooga! | 天哪 |
[17:12] | Hello, baby, it’s me, your girlfriend Yolanda. | 你好啊宝贝 是我 你的女朋友尤兰达 |
[17:15] | I came to ravage you. | 我来蹂躏你了 |
[17:17] | There’s something different about you, | 你有点不一样 |
[17:19] | but I can’t put my finger on it. | 但我说不出来是哪一点 |
[17:21] | Todd, take off your pants and get in bed. | 陶德 快脱掉裤子上床 |
[17:23] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[17:24] | My dad is about to give us very expensive lube | 我爸爸马上要来给咱们送超贵的润滑剂 |
[17:26] | just for having sex in this house. | 用来让我们在这间房子里做爱 |
[17:27] | And which sister are you? | 你是姐妹俩中的哪一个 |
[17:29] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:31] | Todd, tell Mindy to get her ass out of here, so we can get nasty. | 陶德 让明迪滚出去 我们要做点脏脏的 |
[17:34] | I’m Yolanda. Get away from my boyfriend! | 我才是尤兰达 你离我男朋友远点 |
[17:36] | Don’t listen to her, Todd. | 别听她的 陶德 |
[17:37] | I’m clearly Yolanda because I’m dressed like a dumb loser. | 很明显我是尤兰达 因为我穿的就像个废物 |
[17:40] | I’m so confused. I’m Todd, right? | 我已经被搞糊涂了 我是陶德吧 |
[17:42] | Maybe, this’ll clear things up. | 或许这样能让状况清楚一点 |
[17:44] | Mindy’s the one who’s about to die! | 等会死的人就是明迪 |
[17:47] | Oh, dear, I’m too late. | 天啊 我来晚了 |
[17:48] | They’re already having sex. They don’t need the lube. | 他们已经开始做爱了 他们不需要润滑剂了 |
[17:52] | That hurts! | 好疼啊 |
[17:53] | Or maybe they do need the lube. | 或许他们还需要润滑剂 |
[17:55] | Can’t see me now, world. | 世界 你看不见我了吧 |
[17:56] | Angelica, as I jizz and breathe, what the hell are you wearing? | 安吉莉卡 你这穿的都是什么东西 |
[18:02] | – Oh, no! The lube! – Oh, dear! | -不 润滑剂 -天啊 |
[18:04] | That’s too slippery! | 这太滑了 |
[18:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:10] | Oh, no! Our grandma’s sexily spinning in her grave. | 哦不 我们的奶奶在她墓里做性感回旋呢 |
[18:14] | Todd, you gotta save the lube! | 陶德 你得救救润滑剂 |
[18:16] | Just plug the hole with your erect penis! | 快用你勃起的丁丁堵住那个洞 |
[18:18] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[18:19] | It’s the only thing that’ll fit the hole perfectly. | 只有那个能完美的堵住它 |
[18:22] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[18:24] | Surely it’s erect since | 它肯定已经勃起了吧 |
[18:25] | you’ve been just having sex with my daughter, | 因为你刚刚还在和我的女儿一起做爱呢 |
[18:27] | so unless you’ve been deceiving me, | 所以除非你们一直 |
[18:28] | this whole time, in my own home, | 在我自己家里骗我 |
[18:29] | there’s no logical reason, | 你没有什么符合逻辑的理由 |
[18:31] | for you, not to whip out your erect penis | 来拒绝掏出你勃起的丁丁 |
[18:33] | and plug the damn hole! | 然后给我堵住那个洞 |
[18:35] | Todd, the lube! | 陶德 润滑剂 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna try my big toe. That’s the penis of the foot. | 我要试试我的大脚趾 这是脚的丁丁 |
[18:39] | Oh, God, be careful! | 天啊 小心点 |
[18:41] | – Look out! – No! Whoa! | -小心 -不 |
[18:45] | I can’t look! | 我不敢看了 |
[18:47] | No! | 不要啊 |
[18:59] | Before I start, just to give some context | 在我开始之前 我要先交代一下背景 |
[19:01] | because the song doesn’t make sense if… | 因为不然这首歌的含义就没办法 |
[19:02] | Okay, so, it’s 1712, | 好吧 总之 时间是在1712年 |
[19:04] | and American colonist | 美国殖民者 |
[19:06] | Sybilla Masters is perfecting her invention. | 西比拉·马斯特斯正在完善她的发明 |
[19:08] | Can we lose the liner notes and get to the singing? | 能不能省去介绍 直接开始唱歌 |
[19:10] | I’m a producer. | 我是一名制片人 |
[19:11] | I can’t just sit around having conversations, all day. | 我不能坐在这里整天聊天 |
[19:13] | Oh, yeah, sorry. Of course. | 好的 对不起 当然了 |
[19:18] | *We love our corn and we need our corn* | *我们爱我们的玉米 我们需要我们的玉米* |
[19:24] | *But for goodness sake I could just break it in pieces* | *但是上帝啊 我可以掰成一粒一粒* |
[19:30] | *Would it be all right If I solved our plight?* | *如果我解决困境 是否会变好* |
[19:36] | *Maybe if I could find my old journals* | *也许如果我能找到我的旧日记* |
[19:40] | *They’ll help me to grind new kernels* | *就能帮我磨出新的谷子* |
[19:43] | *Aw, shucks!* | *该死* |
[19:45] | *I have the willpower to create this mill tower* | *我有决心建造这个磨坊* |
[19:51] | *We’ll be quite a pair though I’ll be my own scarecrow* | *我们会在一起 尽管我是我的稻草人* |
[19:54] | *It’s not just a phase* | *这不只是形容* |
[19:56] | *This female inventor craze* | *这疯狂的女发明家* |
[19:58] | *If it takes years or days* | *就算要花好几天好几年* |
[20:00] | *I’m gonna solve this maize* | *我也要解决这困境[玉米]* |
[20:03] | *’Cause I was boooooorn* | *因为我就是* |
[20:06] | *For the cooooooooooorn* | *为玉米而生* |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna go. | 对不起 我先走了 |
[20:14] | Thank you. And I’m sorry. And… I’m sorry. | 谢谢 对不起 以及…对不起 |
[20:19] | Okay, I’m just gonna say it. That was weird. | 好吧 我就直说了 太尴尬了 |
[20:22] | You know what, she was nervous, and– | 你知道吗 她很紧张 然后… |
[20:24] | BoJack, | 波杰克 |
[20:24] | I don’t know what kind of power games you two are playing, | 我不知道你们俩在玩什么权力游戏 |
[20:27] | but keep it in the bedroom. | 但是别闹到卧室以外 |
[20:28] | That was just mean, to her and to us. | 那对她 对我们都太残忍了 |
[20:30] | No. I thought she’d be good. I was trying to do a nice thing. | 不 我以为她会很棒 我是想做点好事 |
[20:33] | And I would like to be judged solely on my intentions this time. | 这次要乖的话就怪我好了 |
[20:40] | Interloper! You ruined our family heirloom. | 你这个不速之客毁了我们的传家宝 |
[20:44] | I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… | 对不起起起起起 |
[20:52] | That’s for trying to trick Todd | 这是为你想骗陶德 |
[20:53] | into having sex with you! | 和你做爱 |
[20:55] | And that’s for having sex with my boyfriend in high school! | 这是为你在高中和我男友做爱 |
[20:58] | I never had sex with him! | 我从来没有和他做过爱 |
[21:00] | Yes, you did! The whole school knew about it. | 你有 整个学校都知道了 |
[21:02] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[21:03] | I was going to, but I ran away because I’m asexuaaaaaaaaal! | 我本来想做 但我逃走了 因为我性冷淡 |
[21:12] | You know, it felt good to finally tell them. | 终于告诉他们了感觉真好 |
[21:14] | I was surprised how cool they were with it. | 我很惊讶他们竟然这么镇定 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I kind of forgot that despite our differences, | 我都忘了就算我们不一样 |
[21:18] | they’re family and they love me. | 他们还是我的家人 他们爱我 |
[21:20] | So, I guess all that sneaking around was completely pointless. | 那我猜那么鬼鬼祟祟根本没有意义了 |
[21:23] | Hey, you’re right! What a silly waste of time. | 你说得对 真是浪费时间 |
[21:28] | – Hey, can I ask you something? – Of course. | -我能问你点事吗 -当然了 |
[21:30] | Why did you tell your family I went to college? | 你为什么要告诉你的家人上过大学 |
[21:33] | Oh, I don’t know, I guess I just wanted you to seem impressive. | 我不知道 我可能只是想让你看上去很棒 |
[21:36] | Impressive to who? | 谁觉得很棒 |
[21:38] | Todd… To whom. | 陶德 让谁觉得 |
[21:43] | – Yolanda, we need to break up. – What? | -尤兰达 分手吧 -什么 |
[21:45] | The only thing we have in common is that we’re asexual. | 我们唯一的共同点就是都是性冷淡 |
[21:49] | I’m sure there’s a guy out there for you, | 肯定还有合适你的人 |
[21:51] | whom’s smart and accomplished | 他既聪明又事业有成 |
[21:54] | – and whom went to college– – And also doesn’t want to have sex? | -还上过大学 -还也不想做爱吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Probably. | 可能吧 |
[22:00] | – But what if there isn’t? – Well, then let’s make a deal. | -万一没有呢 -那我们约定 |
[22:04] | How about if neither of us | 如果我们俩 |
[22:05] | meet anybody else by the time we’re a hundred, | 在100岁时都没有遇到意中人 |
[22:08] | we give this another shot? | 我们就再在一起试试 |
[22:10] | When we’re a hundred? I don’t know. | 等我们100岁 我不知道 |
[22:12] | Are you gonna steal my dentures | 你会偷走我的假牙 |
[22:13] | and use them to build some sort of motorized nutcracker, | 做成自动胡桃钳 |
[22:15] | but then the nutcracker’s AI becomes self-aware | 但是胡桃钳的人工智能察觉了 |
[22:17] | and leads all the other dentures | 于是带领着其他的假牙 |
[22:19] | in the nursing home in a toothy revolt? | 到疗养院进行牙齿起义吗 |
[22:21] | I wanna say no, but probably yes. | 我想说不会的 但可能真的会 |
[22:25] | Well, then, I guess I’ll see you when we’re a hundred. | 那我猜我们就一百岁时见吧 |
[22:32] | Come on, you’re shivering. | 拜托 你在发抖 |
[22:34] | – Please, just take the blanket. – No, I’m okay. | -盖一条毯子吧 -不 我没事 |
[22:36] | Are you the type of war dramatized in The Hunt for Red October? | 你是《猎杀红色十月》中所描述的战争吗 |
[22:40] | Because you’re cold. | 因为你很冷哦 |
[22:41] | That one doesn’t even make sense. How do you hunt a month? | 这笑话完全没道理 你怎么猎杀一个月呢 |
[22:44] | I know that it was really hard to hear | 我知道我在餐厅说的话 |
[22:46] | what I said in the restaurant, | 可能很伤人 |
[22:47] | but… I want you to know everything about me, | 但是 我希望你了解我的一切 |
[22:51] | even the hard stuff. | 就算是不想为人了解的 |
[22:52] | I get it. This is a bad time for you to start a relationship. | 我明白 现在不是你的开始新感情的好时机 |
[22:55] | Of course it’s a bad time! | 这当然不是好时机了 |
[22:57] | I just signed divorce papers. | 我刚签了离婚协议书 |
[22:59] | But I can’t control when I meet someone special. | 但是我控制不住合适会遇到特别的人 |
[23:01] | So, what am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么做 |
[23:02] | just pretend I don’t want to see you every night? | 假装我没有每晚都想见你吗 |
[23:04] | But what if I’m like the space station? | 但万一我就像那个空间站呢 |
[23:06] | After a while, you get bored of me | 过一阵子 你腻烦我了 |
[23:08] | and replace me with someone new. | 就找个新的替代我 |
[23:10] | Look, I don’t know the future. | 我不知道未来会怎样 |
[23:11] | This could end in heartbreak for both of us. | 最后我们俩可能都会落得心碎的下场 |
[23:13] | I mean, most relationships do. | 很多感情都这样 |
[23:15] | And if I’m honest, it’s not usually me that gets bored. | 老实说 一般腻烦的人都不是我 |
[23:18] | But I’d like to see where it goes because… I like you. | 但我希望看看走下去会怎样 因为我喜欢你 |
[23:21] | And we have fun together. | 我们一起很开心 |
[23:23] | And every time we see each other, I like you a little more. | 我们每一次见面 我都会更喜欢你 |
[23:28] | Hey, am I Taylor swift’s grudge against Katy Perry, right now? | 我现在是泰勒·斯威夫特对凯蒂·派瑞的恨吗 |
[23:31] | Because even though it makes no sense, | 因为就算完全没道理 |
[23:34] | I want to be held for a superlong time. | 我还是想永远这样走下去 |
[23:45] | 《真理之核》录音 删除 | |
[23:56] | – Hey, Gina. – Hi. | -吉娜 -你好 |
[23:58] | Look, I’m sorry. I thought– | 我很抱歉 我以为 |
[24:00] | Hey, from now on, let’s just stick to the original rules | 从现在起 我们还是遵守原来的规则 |
[24:02] | – and not get in each other’s business. – Yes, of course. | -不要干涉对方的事 -好的 没问题 |
[24:05] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t even– – For the record, you were right. | -对不起 我没… -顺便你说得对 |
[24:08] | If I didn’t sing there, I would have spent the rest of my life | 如果我没去唱 我这辈子都不会知道 |
[24:10] | not knowing if I ever could have made it or not. | 我自己能不能行 |
[24:13] | Now I know. So, good. | 现在我知道了 所以没事 |
[24:14] | You had a bad audition. It doesn’t mean that everything– | 那只是一场糟糕的试镜 不代表一切… |
[24:17] | I said it’s fine. | 我说了没事 |
[24:18] | You did your good deed, so, you can feel good about yourself. | 你做了好事 你可以自我感觉很良好 |
[24:22] | I’m going to bed. | 我要上床了 |
[24:24] | If you want to have sex with me, you can. | 如果你想做爱 可以 |
[24:25] | Otherwise, I’ll see you in the morning. | 不然的话就明早见吧 |
[24:27] | O-Okay. | 好的 |