Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Nothing’s lonelier than a party. 没什么比派对更孤独了
[00:28] Good thing I don’t need anyone or I might feel lonesome. 还好我不需要任何人 不然难免觉得寂寞
[00:31] – Watch your six. – I’d rather watch your six. -注意身后 -我更想关注你的后身
[00:45] – What the hell? – Cut! -怎么回事 -卡
[00:46] Come on, guys. Pay attention. The squib didn’t fire. 拜托伙计们 专心些 血袋没爆
[00:49] What did I do? 我怎么了
[00:49] Not you. Squib. Squib. 不是说你 是说血袋 血袋[乌贼谐音]
[00:51] – The squib. – I don’t need any help. Thank you. -血袋 -我不需要帮助 谢谢
[00:53] – You’re doing great, BoJack. – Yeah? -你做得很好 波杰克 -是吗
[00:55] And I did a great job watching you, 我也做得很好 在这儿看着你
[00:57] which is most of what producing is. 毕竟这是制作人的主要工作
[00:59] We’re doing it, buddy! First day! 我们做到了 伙计 第一天
[01:01] Listen, I still have some questions about my character, 听着 我对这个角色还是有些疑问
[01:03] and the script, and the show, and you asking me to do this show, 对剧本 对这部剧 对你让我来演这件事
[01:06] and me saying, “Yes”. 还对答应了的我自己都有疑问
[01:08] Hey, can we get rid of Philbert’s watch? 我们能去掉菲尔伯特的手表吗
[01:10] The network doesn’t want us to remind the audience 网站不想提醒观众
[01:12] about the existence of clocks. 有表这种存在
[01:13] And why we’re making a TV 再说我们为什么要为
[01:15] show for What-Time-Is-It-Right-Now-dot-com, “现在是什么时候.com”拍电视剧啊
[01:17] which is a website for people who don’t know their computers 这个网站还是专门面向那些不知道
[01:20] already have built-in clocks at the corner of the screen? 电脑右下角就显示时间的观众
[01:24] All your questions will be answered. 你的疑问都会得到解答
[01:25] But in the meantime, would it kill you to smile? 与此同时 笑一笑能要了你的命吗
[02:30] Dierdre! I should have known! 迪尔德莉 我早该知道是你
[02:32] Just like a bitch to shoot me in the heart, bitch. 像个婊子一样一枪打中我的心脏 婊子
[02:37] Good thing I carry this 还好我带着这个
[02:38] flask full of my dead wife’s blood around. 装满我亡妻血的酒瓶
[02:41] And, cut. 卡
[02:43] Hey, Flip. Can I ask why I’m calling her a bitch twice? 弗利普 我能问问为什么要叫她两遍婊子吗
[02:46] The first bitch is her. The second bitch is your heart. 第一个婊子是她 第二个婊子是你的心脏
[02:49] Okay, you know, I have some questions about my character. 好吧 我对我的角色有一些疑问
[02:56] – I have two minutes. – Okay, well, my first question is– -我有两分钟 -好吧 我的第一个问题
[02:59] – BoJack Horseman… – Oh, jeez. Here we go. -马男波杰克 -天啊 又来了
[03:01] …and Mr. Peanutbutter on the same studio backlot? 和花生酱先生在同一个制片厂
[03:04] – One sec– – What is this? -等 -这是什么情况
[03:06] – A mismatched buddy comedy… – No. -不协调的兄弟喜剧 -不是
[03:07] …about two guys from different sides of the tracks 关于两个对立的家伙
[03:10] who learn to respect each other 通过共同的利益
[03:12] because they have a common interest? 学会尊重对方
[03:13] – Who’s this guy? – Ignore him. Why– -这家伙是谁 -忽略他 为什么
[03:15] And a grudging respect blossoms into real friendship 然后他们放下分歧以达成共同的目标
[03:18] as they set aside their differences to achieve a shared goal… 最终不情愿的尊重发展成真正的友谊
[03:20] – Stop it. – …each bringing their own strength -别说了 -各自发挥强项
[03:22] to the table, and possibly there’s a karaoke scene? 说不定还有一场卡拉OK合唱
[03:26] Why does John Philbert’s house look the same as my house? 为什么约翰·菲尔伯特家看起来像是我家
[03:29] I’ve never been to your house. 我从没去过你家
[03:30] The set was designed to reflect Detective Philbert. 场景设计是为了反映菲尔伯特警探
[03:34] Spare, lonely, 节俭 孤独
[03:35] precariously balanced on a hill of his own isolation. 在他孤寂的山顶维持不稳的平衡
[03:39] It kind of looks like David Boreanaz’s house. 看起来有点像大卫·伯伦纳兹家
[03:41] The set designer actually took a tour there. 布景师确实去那里考察过
[03:43] Oh, that’s very interesting. 有意思
[03:45] Why are you here? 你来这儿干什么
[03:46] I’m playing Julius Caesar on the stage next door, in a movie! 我在隔壁扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒 是部电影
[03:50] Well, it’s a short film. 好吧 是部短片
[03:51] – I gotta run. – Wait! -我该走了 -等等
[03:52] I’ll see you next time I’m Roman around the lot! 下次我来串门[罗马]的时候再见
[03:55] – Flip, when can we talk? – Tomorrow morning. -弗利普 我们什么时候能谈谈 -明早
[04:09] Yikes, was that it? You done? 这就完事了 结束了吗
[04:11] Sorry, I can’t do you. 抱歉 我不能上你
[04:13] I’m too distracted, I’d just do a bad job. 我太心烦意乱了 只会表现不佳
[04:15] You know your own body better than me anyway so just go to town. 反正你比我更了解你的身体 自己弄吧
[04:18] Yeah, I’m gonna go. 我要走了
[04:19] Wait, Gina. Can I ask you a question, about you? 吉娜 我能你问你一个关于你的问题吗
[04:23] Do you think I’m right, 你觉得我说的对吗
[04:25] and the Philbert character is poorly written, 菲尔伯特这个角色写的很烂
[04:26] and Flip needs to write him better, so I don’t look so bad? 弗利普得把他写得更好些 免得让我出丑
[04:29] Look, I do one of these shows every year. 听着 每年我都会参演这种剧
[04:31] And I keep getting hired because I show up, do the work, 我总是能有活干是因为我认真工作
[04:33] and keep my head down. 并且保持低调
[04:34] But do you love this script? Do you love your character? 但是你喜欢这剧本吗 喜欢你的角色吗
[04:37] Do I love Internal Affairs Director Sassy Malone, 我喜不喜欢内务部长萨西·马龙
[04:40] whose primary character traits are that she hates bras 她最主要的特征是讨厌内衣
[04:43] and loves cold rooms? 喜欢冷藏室
[04:44] Not especially. It feels gratuitous and male-gazey. 不怎么喜欢 感觉莫名其妙并且迎合男性
[04:47] But it pays for my expensive habit of having a mortgage 但它为我在南加州贷款买房的昂贵习惯
[04:49] – in Southern California. – You don’t have to go. -买单 -你不用非得走
[04:52] We could hang out. 我们可以一起待着
[04:53] I’m sure you don’t wanna be all alone in a house by yourself. 你肯定不想一人在家吧
[04:56] No, I love being alone. I wish I were alone right now. 不 我喜欢独处 我希望现在就是一个人
[05:25] BoJack? Why are you up? 波杰克 你怎么醒着
[05:28] I could ask you the same question. 我也能问你同样的问题
[05:30] Now you’re in college you don’t need to sleep anymore? 你去上大学了就不需要睡觉了吗
[05:32] No, I was sleeping. 不 我刚刚是在睡觉
[05:33] You called me and woke me up. 你打电话叫醒我的
[05:35] Oh, right. 对哦
[05:36] I wanted you to know that I hearted your Instagram photo. 我想让你知道 我给你的图享照片点赞了
[05:38] Okay, cool. 好吧 赞
[05:40] Well, there were 23 other hearts. 还有其它23个赞
[05:41] But I don’t know if you know 我不知道你知不知道它们都来自谁
[05:42] who they’re all from, but one was from me. 但有一个赞来自我
[05:45] Yeah, they let me know. 我能看到来自谁
[05:47] Oh, cool, cool. 好的 好的
[05:49] Okay, I’m going back to sleep. 好了 我要接着睡了
[05:52] Fine, but this phone call 好 但是这通电话
[05:53] does not replace our weekly Sunday call. Okay? 不能取代我们每周日的通话 好吗
[05:55] Yeah, I’ll talk to you Sunday afternoon. 好的 我周日下午打电话给你
[05:58] Yes. Good. Because I miss you. 很好 因为我很想你
[06:00] Sorry, that sounded dumb. I don’t miss you, I’m just bored. 抱歉 听着很蠢 我不想你 只是无聊
[06:04] – That also sounded dumb. – I miss you too, BoJack. -还是很蠢 -我也想你 波杰克
[06:12] Good morning, lovebugs! 早上好 小情人们
[06:13] Don’t mind me, just passing through! 只是路过 别在意我
[06:15] Not sneaking a peek at the lovebugs! 没有偷看小情人们
[06:17] There’s nothing to see that would embarrass any of us. 根本没有能让我们难堪的事可看
[06:19] – We are all fully clothed. – Ha-ha. If you say so! -我们都衣着妥当 -你说是就是咯
[06:23] What are you gonna do while I’m at work all day? 我白天工作的时候你打算做什么
[06:25] There’s an old frog who lives down in the L.A. River. 有只住在洛杉矶河畔的老青蛙
[06:28] He owes me an egg salad sandwich, 他欠我一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
[06:30] on account of a caper we once went on. 因为我们曾经合作过
[06:32] – What? – I was gonna see if he wants -什么 -我想去看看他愿不愿意
[06:34] to make instruments out of shoeboxes and rubber bands. 用鞋盒和橡皮筋做件乐器
[06:37] And, uh, that will satisfy you? 这样你就满意了
[06:39] At the end of your life when you’re looking back at this day, 当你在生命的最后一刻回想这一天的时候
[06:41] you’ll think that was a good day? 你会觉得这是美好的一天吗
[06:44] Yeah? 是吧
[06:49] Well, from your preliminary paperwork 从你的基本资料来看的话
[06:50] you seem like a perfect candidate. 你是完美人选
[06:53] Thanks, I just never thought it would be like this. 谢谢 我从来没想过会是这样
[06:55] I mean, my mom popped out kids by the dozen. And I can’t even– 我妈妈生了十几个小孩 我甚至…
[06:58] Mnh-mnh. Princess Carolyn, is your name Cutie Cutie Cupcake? 卡洛琳公主 你的名字是可爱的小饼干吗
[07:01] No, that’s– 不…
[07:02] Were you born on August 12th, 1947? 你是在1947年8月12日出生的吗
[07:04] – I– – Do you sleep with your hands stuffed -我 -你是把手塞进装满润肤霜的
[07:06] – in lotion-filled socks? – No. -袜子里睡觉吗 -不是
[07:08] Right, because you are not your mother. 没错 因为你不是你妈妈
[07:11] – How did you know– – What you are is noble, -你怎么知道 -你是高贵的
[07:13] honorable, and unimpeachable. 可敬的 并且无可指摘的
[07:15] Anyone can just have a baby. But to adopt one? 任何人都可以有一个孩子 但是领养小孩
[07:20] That takes a hero. 那就是英雄了
[07:20] It takes a selfless, giving, kickass superwoman 那就是一位愿意现在拿出支票本
[07:23] who’s willing to take out her checkbook right now 为收养机构开一张6万美元支票的
[07:26] and write the adoption agency a check for $60,000. 无私 慷慨 伟大的女人
[07:30] Well. Okay. 好的
[07:31] Fabulous. 完美
[07:32] I’m just so glad that I’m on this journey with you. 我很高兴能和你合作
[07:35] Princess Carolyn, I’m with you every step of the way, 卡洛琳公主 我一直与你同在
[07:38] from you giving me this check all the way to me introducing you 从你给我这张支票开始到我向你介绍
[07:41] to your new caseworker, Tracy. 你的新负责人 特蕾西
[07:44] You’re in wonderful hands, bye! 有更好的人来接手 拜
[07:46] Uh, what– 怎么
[07:46] Congratulations. What are you, like, five months pregnant? 恭喜你 你是…怀孕五个月了吗
[07:50] No, I’m not a birth mother. I’m adopting. 不 我不是要生小孩 我要收养小孩
[07:53] Oh, that makes sense. ‘Cause you’re so old. 有道理 因为你都这么老了
[07:55] Is Mikhaela ever coming back? 米凯拉还会回来吗
[07:57] Yeah, in your dreams. 会 在你梦里
[08:03] Yes. Yes. No. Yes. What?! 行 行 不行 行 什么
[08:07] Jeanine, the script calls for hot and haunted. 珍妮 剧本里要找性感迷人的
[08:10] Does this girl look hot and haunted to you? 你觉得这个女孩性感迷人吗
[08:12] Yeah, I’m sure she was hot for Shakespeare in the Park, 我知道她可能在中央公园莎士比亚剧里很性感
[08:14] but I need TV hot. 但是我需要电视剧的性感
[08:17] Actually, she’s starting to look haunted. 实际上 她现在看起来有点吓人[迷人]了
[08:20] – Hey! Uh, this a bad time? – It’s fine. -能借一步说话吗 -没事
[08:23] I can talk to you and also 我可以一边和你说话
[08:25] judge these women’s bodies at the same time. 同时评论她们的身材
[08:27] What do you want? 怎么了
[08:28] Okay, well, first of all, the script is great. 首先 剧本很棒
[08:30] Really top-notch stuff. I love the whole… thing of it. 的确是一流的 我喜欢它…的全部
[08:35] I just wanted to clarify 我只是想弄明白
[08:36] some things about Philbert as a character. 菲尔伯特这个角色的一些事
[08:39] Yeah, okay, on page three, 好 在第三页
[08:41] is it necessary that Philbert can only orgasm if he’s listening 菲尔伯特只有在听他亡妻的录音时
[08:44] – to a recording of his dead wife’s voice? – Yes. -才能达到高潮 这有必要吗 -有
[08:47] Okay, well, what about this thing on page eight 好吧 那第八页的这个
[08:49] where he goes to a strip club 他去脱衣舞俱乐部
[08:51] and just sits in the back with a sketch-pad 但只是坐在后面 听着莱昂纳德·科恩的歌
[08:53] and draws the strippers, while a Leonard Cohen song plays? 拿素描本画那些脱衣舞女郎
[08:56] What about it? 这怎么了
[08:57] It’s just that all of these half-naked women. 只是那些半裸的脱衣女郎
[08:59] I mean, I understand it. 我理解
[09:01] I’m just worried it might 我只是担心这会被看做是
[09:02] come across as gratuitous and, uh, male-gazey, 没有必要而且有些”男性凝视”
[09:06] which I know it isn’t! 我知道不是这样的
[09:08] You know what? You girls can go home. 你知道吗 你们可以回家了
[09:10] The stripper scene’s cut. 脱衣女郎那幕删掉
[09:12] – No. – Seriously? -不 -认真的吗
[09:13] How am I gonna feed my baby? 我要怎么养活我的小孩
[09:15] I just got an idea for something better. 我想到了更好的点子
[09:18] So, instead of drawing strippers naked, 不画裸体脱衣女郎了
[09:21] you’re just going to draw Gina naked. 你只用画吉娜的裸体
[09:24] Gina, BoJack was concerned 吉娜 波杰克认为
[09:25] the old scene was gratuitous and male-gazey. 原来那幕没必要而且很”男性凝视”
[09:28] Oh, he was? BoJack said that? 是吗 波杰克是那么说的
[09:30] This is much more interesting and motivated by character. 如果是主角的话会更有趣 也更有意义
[09:33] And since it’s motivated by character, 既然这是被角色激起的
[09:36] that means it’s not gratuitous. 那就意味着这不是没有必要的
[09:38] Thank you for the note, BoJack, you really helped. 多谢提醒 波杰克 你真是帮了大忙
[09:41] Yeah. Thanks, BoJack, for helping. 对 谢了 波杰克 帮了大忙
[09:44] Can we get some ice? 能拿点冰来吗
[09:45] Can we get some nipple ice for Gina? 能给吉娜弄些乳头用的冰吗
[09:51] – So, you’re the famous Yolanda. – I am not famous. -你就是著名的尤兰达吗 -我不出名
[09:54] You might have me confused with another more famous Yolanda. 你一定是把我和那个出名的尤兰达搞混了
[09:56] I know, I-I just meant because Todd talks about you so much, 我知道 我这么说是因为陶德经常提起你
[10:00] I feel like you’re famous. 我感觉你很出名
[10:01] Oh, well, that was not clear. 不太清楚
[10:03] Okay. Todd, why don’t you say things now? 好吧 陶德 你怎么不说话
[10:05] Steve, you still fixing up your truck? 史蒂夫 你还在修你的卡车吗
[10:07] You’re thinking of Emily’s old boyfriend, 你说的是艾米莉的前男友
[10:09] firefighter Steve D’Marco. 那个消防员 史蒂夫·迪马科
[10:11] Yeah, I’m firefighter Steve D’Mazio. We’re very different. 我是消防员史蒂夫·迪马科 我们差别很大
[10:14] But I do have a truck, and I’m fixing it up. 但是我确实有辆卡车 正在修
[10:16] So, thanks for asking. 谢谢你的关心
[10:17] I created a dating app for firefighters to meet me. 我创建了一款能让消防员见我的约会软件
[10:20] – Looks like it worked. – Yeah. -看起来有用 -没错
[10:22] Hey! We should create a dating app for asexuals. 我们应该为性冷淡创建一款约会软件
[10:26] Why would asexuals want a dating app? 性冷淡为什么会想要用约会软件
[10:28] Well, not all asexuals are aromantic. 不是所有的性冷淡都是非浪漫主义者
[10:31] Think of it this way. 这么说吧
[10:33] One could be: A, Romantic, 一个人可以是 A 浪漫主义者
[10:35] or B, Aromantic, 或者B 非浪漫主义者
[10:36] while also being A, Sexual, or B, Asexual. 同时是 A有性欲 或者B性冷淡
[10:41] So you could be BB, or BA. 所以你可以是BB 或者BA
[10:44] As for me, see AB, see? 比如我 就是AB 明白了吗
[10:47] So, even within the one percent of the population that’s asexual, 即使在百分之一的性冷淡中
[10:51] there’s an even smaller percentage 还是会有人
[10:53] that is still looking for romantic companionship. 依然渴望浪漫的恋爱关系
[10:56] Seems like a pretty thin user base for an app. 看来这款软件的适用人群很少啊
[10:59] But without it, 但是没有这款软件
[11:00] asexual romantics might end up settling for just whatever 性冷淡浪漫主义者就会最终
[11:03] other asexual romantics they might meet, 会和另一位性冷淡浪漫主义者凑合着过
[11:05] even if they have nothing else in common. 即便他们可能完全没有共同语言
[11:07] – Well, anyway– – Yeah, -不管怎样 -对
[11:09] but maybe it’s good if they have nothing in common 但他们没有任何共同语言或许是好事
[11:11] because then they can help each other grow 因为这样一来 他们就能帮助对方
[11:13] and change, and become fuller, more well-rounded people. 成长转变 成为更加完整丰富的人
[11:17] Yeah, that’s true. 这倒是真的
[11:18] So, Todd, are you still doing that 陶德 你还在做那个
[11:20] rabid clown-dentist exercise thing? 疯狂的小丑牙医训练吗
[11:22] Oh, no, that whole thing 没 这整件事
[11:24] kinda fell apart when the clowns got loose. 在小丑们失控的时候就崩盘了
[11:33] I know you killed your wife, Philbert, 我知道你杀了你的妻子 菲尔伯特
[11:34] and I’m gonna prove it. 我会证明的
[11:37] Don’t finger me for a murderer, Malone. 别想将我指为凶手 马龙
[11:39] I don’t know where those fingers have been. 以前这么说的人可都不知道落得什么下场了
[11:43] Well, how about I show you? 我让你见识见识怎么样
[11:46] Cut! 卡
[11:47] Someone keeps shouting “Wow” And “Ooh.” 是谁在嗷嗷喊个不停
[11:50] You guys are doing a bang-up job over here. 你们拍的东西真是太牛逼了
[11:52] So sayeth Caesar! King of the apes! 人猿之王凯撒如是说
[11:55] Look, man, I know what you’re doing, okay? 听着哥们 我知道你想干什么
[11:57] You’re trying to punish me. Just don’t punish Gina. 你是要惩罚我 但别惩罚吉娜
[11:59] I’m not trying to punish anyone. 我没想惩罚任何人
[12:01] I’m just trying to make a good show 我只是在尽力拍一部
[12:03] that’s brilliant and unprecedented. 前所未有的绝妙好片
[12:05] It sounds like you guys are basically on the same page. 听起来你们俩意见基本一致
[12:07] You’re the only one with a problem here. 你是唯一对此有意见的人
[12:09] – Gina is fine with it. – Gina is not fine with it. -吉娜就没意见 -吉娜才不是没意见
[12:11] You guys, you’re almost saying exactly the same thing. 二位 你们说的几乎一模一样
[12:14] Except one of you is saying “Not”. 只不过其中一个加了个”不”字
[12:16] Gina, do you have a problem with the nudity in this scene? 吉娜 你对在这一幕裸体上镜有意见吗
[12:19] It’s great. It’s brilliant, 裸体很好 妙极了
[12:20] unprecedented. I’m gonna get some potatoes. 前所未有 我要去吃点土豆了
[12:22] You see? Everyone’s fine with it but you. 看到没 大家都没意见 就你事多
[12:24] So, can we drop it? 所以能不谈这个了吗
[12:26] I know you’re used to being the most important person on set. 我知道以前你在拍摄现场是大佬
[12:29] – No, this is not about me. – It’s just weird for you -不 这与我无关 -我不用听你的话
[12:30] that I don’t need to listen to you. 对你来说很奇怪
[12:32] – I’m not– – Hey, hey– -我不是… -好了好了
[12:32] But if you actually have notes that are helpful, 但要是你真有有用的建议
[12:35] I would love to hear them 等你个大屌在这儿
[12:36] when you’re done swinging your dick around. 颐指气使完了我会听你说的
[12:38] – No, this is not about my dick. – Okay, fellas… -这跟我屌不屌没关系 -好了朋友们
[12:40] – Well, maybe it should be about your dick. – What? -或许应该跟你的屌有关系 -什么
[12:43] Since you’re so concerned about the male gaze, 既然你对男性凝视这么在意
[12:46] let’s give the females something to gaze at. 那就也露个点给女性们看看吧
[12:49] We’ll do a full-frontal nude scene with you. 我们来拍个你正面全裸的镜头
[12:52] This is compromise! This is working together. 这就叫让步 这才叫合作
[12:54] – Well, hold on. – Fully exposed, Philbert reaches up -等会儿 -菲尔伯特一丝不挂地站起来
[12:57] – with both hands to screw in a light bulb. – Yes! -双手并用去拧电灯泡 -好
[13:00] He totters in little circles on a tiny stool. 他在一个小凳子上晃悠悠地转圈
[13:03] Wouldn’t I just turn my wrist? 我手腕不会转的吗
[13:04] Full body rotation. We see everything. 全身一起转 才能一览无余
[13:08] Now we’re talking! 这才对嘛
[13:08] – No, we’re not! Princess– – I’m on it. -才没有 卡洛琳… -我同意
[13:10] Flip, BoJack can only do this scene 弗利普 波杰克可以拍裸戏
[13:12] – if he can wear a T-shirt. – What? -但要穿一件上衣 什么
[13:13] He’s very self-conscious about his belly area. 他对暴露小腹非常难为情
[13:16] No, I’m self-conscious about my penis area. 我是对暴露大屌非常难为情
[13:19] He can’t wear a shirt. 他不能穿上衣
[13:20] It’s about being vulnerable. 这镜头就是要表达脆弱
[13:22] We see every fold and imperfection 我们要看到他褶皱松弛的身体的
[13:24] of his wrinkled, saggy body. 每一道皱纹和所有的不完美
[13:26] So we like him. 这样我们才会喜欢他
[13:27] But he has to be fully erect so we respect him. 但他必须勃起 这样我们才能尊敬他
[13:30] – What? – We’ll shoot it tomorrow. -什么 -我们明天拍这场
[13:31] – Yeah. – Unless you don’t like this idea, -好 -除非你不喜欢这主意
[13:33] in which case, we can go back to what we were doing before. 这样的话 我们可以按以前的思路拍
[13:35] Right. 好
[13:36] So, you would be admitting that you don’t actually care 这样你就是承认了 其实你并不在乎
[13:38] about the male gaze and you were only giving me notes 男性凝视这回事 你给我建议只是为了
[13:41] to hear yourself talk. 自说自话
[13:43] But that’s not it, right? 但你并不是这样 不是吗
[13:45] – Right. – Great. -确实 -好极了
[13:46] – Shooting is tomorrow afternoon. – Okay. -明天下午拍摄 -好
[13:47] I’ll send the waxing kit over tonight. 今晚我会送来脱毛套装
[13:49] Philbert waxes? 菲尔伯特还脱毛
[13:50] Not for cosmetic purposes. He just wants to feel something. 不是为了好看 他就是想有所感觉
[13:58] I like your friend. It’s impressive how she creates companies. 我喜欢你的朋友 她创立公司真厉害
[14:01] And her boyfriend has an interesting career as well. 她男朋友的职业也很有趣
[14:03] Yeah! And you have an interesting career. 是啊 你的职业也很有趣
[14:06] Hey! The three of you all have interesting careers. 你们三个的职业都很有趣
[14:09] That is so cool! 这太酷了
[14:11] Todd, do you ever feel weird 陶德 你的人生
[14:13] that you have no discernible life direction? 前途一片迷茫 你是否觉得奇怪呢
[14:15] – No. – Let me rephrase that. -不 -我重说一遍
[14:16] I feel weird that you have no discernible life direction. 你的人生前途一片迷茫 我觉得很奇怪
[14:19] I mean… 我是说
[14:20] – What am I supposed to tell people? – A story? A joke? -我该怎么跟别人说 -讲故事 开玩笑
[14:25] Compliments are things people like being told sometimes. 有时人们喜欢听恭维话
[14:29] I’m sorry. How was your day? 抱歉 你今天过得怎么样
[14:31] Did you end up meeting with that frog? 你见到那只青蛙了吗
[14:33] No, I just stayed home and looked at stuff on the Internet. 没 我只是宅在家里上网冲浪
[14:42] Hello, Princess Carolyn. 你好 卡洛琳公主
[14:43] You’re not Princess Carolyn. Why are you not Princess Carolyn? 你不是卡洛琳公主 为什么你不是她
[14:46] – She gets home pretty late. – I came all this way for nothing? -她回家很晚的 -我大老远的是白跑了吗
[14:48] I brought my spinny chair and everything! 我还带了我的转椅来
[14:50] Well, if you want something to do, you could help me find a job. 要是你在找事做 可以帮我找份工作
[14:54] – You’re looking for a job? – I spent all day looking! -你在找工作吗 -我找了一整天了
[14:56] First, I thought I should get a newspaper to find one, 一开始我想我得买份报纸来找工作
[14:59] but then I was, like, “Where do I find a newspaper?” 然后我就想 我上哪儿去找报纸呢
[15:01] So, I looked it up. 于是我就查了一下
[15:02] And a map came up of my local area. 一份绘有我周边地区的地图跳了出来
[15:04] So, then I thought about how I know this area pretty well, 然后我就想到 我对这片地区很熟悉
[15:06] but there’s all kinds of areas I don’t know. 但还有太多地方我不熟悉
[15:09] – Like South Africa. – Okay. -比如南非 -接着说
[15:11] – And then I thought about Charlize Theron. – Uh, right. -然后我想到了查理兹·塞隆 -好吧
[15:13] And then I thought about that movie Monster. 然后我想到了那部电影《女魔头》
[15:16] And then I was, like, “What year did that come out?” 然后我又想 这电影是哪年上映的呢
[15:18] So I went to Monster.Com… 于是我就去《女魔头》的网站
[15:20] …to look up facts about the movie Monster, 去查有关《女魔头》的事
[15:22] and it turns out they have job postings there! 然后发现他们那里在招人
[15:25] What a time to be alive! 今天真是好日子
[15:27] Hey! A posting for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com! 现在是什么时候.com在招人
[15:30] Oh, a janitor job. 这里招聘清洁工
[15:32] I’ve always wanted to… Janet! 我一直都很喜欢 “青姐”
[15:35] I just got an amazing idea. Interview for that job! 我有个好主意 去参加面试吧
[15:37] Uh… Was that your amazing idea? 那是你的好主意吗
[15:40] Because I feel, like, it kinda came out of the room. 因为我感觉像是房间里冒出来的
[15:42] When you get in the building, say you need to use the WC. 等你进了大楼 你就说要上厕所
[15:44] Then you’ll sneak into the office of one of the network execs. 然后溜进网络执行官的办公室
[15:47] Go into their email and send a message to Flip McVicker 进他们的邮箱 给弗利普·迈克维克发信息
[15:50] telling him he can’t film any more nude scenes 告诉他不能再拍裸露镜头了
[15:52] because they’re derivative and unnecessary, 这个梗已经被玩烂 而且没必要
[15:54] especially the nude scenes involving me. 尤其是包含我的裸露镜头
[15:56] You are throwing a lotta words at me. 你怎么突然给我这么多任务
[15:58] Todd, don’t you get it? We’re gonna save the show! 陶德 你还不明白吗 我们要拯救这部剧
[16:02] You’re on a show? 你在拍电视剧吗
[16:06] This is a very impressive resume. 你的简历非常精彩
[16:09] Yep. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must adjourn to the restroom. 是啊 先失陪一下 我得去下洗手间
[16:12] You founded a ride-share app. 你居然创建了拼车软件
[16:14] You built and managed your own theme park. 还搭建并管理了自己的主题公园
[16:16] And you were, briefly, Governor of California! 甚至还担任过一段时间加州州长
[16:19] I was also the director of a Star Wars movie, 我还导演过一部星战电影
[16:21] but they fired me over “Creative differences.” 不过他们以”创意分歧”为由开除了我
[16:24] Now about that restroom… 我先去个洗手间…
[16:26] Hold on. You are way overqualified to be a janitor. 等等 你当清洁工是大材小用了
[16:29] Okay. But I do actually need to go. 好 但我真得去厕所了
[16:31] Oh, you need to go, all right. 你确实得去个地方
[16:33] Straight to the top of this company! 直接去公司最高层
[16:38] We’re ready for you on set, Mr. Horseman. 片场已经准备好了 马男先生
[16:40] Just a minute. 稍等下
[16:41] All right! Todd, did you do it? 喂 陶德 你做完了吗
[16:43] Hold please for Mr. Chavez. 查韦斯先生马上就来
[16:45] Already I don’t like this development. 我已经不喜欢这个展开了
[16:47] Hey! Good news, bad news. 喂 好消息和坏消息
[16:48] Good news is I’m now President of Ad Sales and Streamable Content 好消息是我成了广告销售和内容运营总监
[16:52] for WhatTimeIsItRightNow.Com and… 主管现在是什么时候.com以及
[16:55] – WhatTimeIsItGo. – What? -何时出发 -什么
[16:57] Bad news is I can’t help you. 坏消息是我不能帮你了
[16:59] Why not? You’re their boss now. You can tell them what to do. 为什么 你现在是老板 可以发号施令
[17:02] I could, but I’m no leader at all if I can’t delegate authority. 是的 但好领导要承担责任
[17:06] I need to focus on big picture stuff. 我得着眼于大画面
[17:09] Loving that picture. Can we get it even bigger? 这个画面很好 能更大点吗
[17:12] Ugh, Todd, your good-hearted naiveté has once again conspired 陶德 你善良而天真的性格
[17:15] with outrageous happenstance to completely dick me over! 再次与狗屎运联手 可把我害惨了
[17:19] Have you tried just talking to the show runner? 你有没有试过直接跟制片人聊
[17:21] In my experience, I’ve found it’s best to shoot straight, 以我的经验 我发现直截了当是最好的
[17:24] in the boardroom and on the driving range. 在董事会如此 高尔夫练习场也是
[17:28] I gotta jet. 我先挂了
[17:29] It’s Susie in HRs birthday 今天是人事部苏西的生日
[17:31] and if I don’t show up to these things, 如果我不出席
[17:33] people talk, you know what I mean? 会有人说闲话 你懂我意思吧
[17:34] I never do! 我从来不懂
[17:37] – Hey, Flip, we need to talk. – Okay. -弗利普 我想跟你聊聊 -好
[17:39] – I’m not doing the naked scene. – What? -我不拍裸露镜头 -什么
[17:40] The only reason you wrote it is to embarrass me. 你之所以这样写 就是为了让我丢脸
[17:43] BoJack, I’m not writing scenes for my television show 波杰克 我为这部剧写剧本和拍镜头
[17:46] and also directing them in order to teach you lessons 并不是为了教你什么道理
[17:49] or send you secret messages. 或者传达什么信息
[17:51] I’m just trying to make a good show. 我只是想拍一部好剧
[17:53] Why do you keep making it so difficult? 你为什么要一直难为我
[17:55] I’m making it difficult? 是我在难为你吗
[17:56] I have done nothing, but be a friend to you. 一直以来 我都把你当朋友
[17:59] I actually called my mom last night 我昨天晚上还给我妈打电话
[18:01] and told her that I made a friend on set. 说我在剧组交到了一个朋友
[18:03] Do you wanna make me a liar to my mother? 你希望我在我妈面前食言吗
[18:06] – What? Ew. Weird. – Take off that robe and go to set. -什么 好奇怪 -赶紧脱掉浴袍去片场
[18:09] – No. – Take off that robe right now. -不 -立刻脱掉浴袍
[18:12] Why can’t you act like a professional and get naked? 你就不能专业点 直接脱光吗
[18:15] Because it’s dumb! This whole show is duuuuuuumb! 因为很蠢 这整部剧都很蠢蠢蠢蠢
[18:19] What? 什么
[18:20] It’s confusing, it’s overwritten, and it’s poorly lit. 令人费解 夸大其词 灯光垃圾
[18:23] The darkness is a metaphor for darkness! 场景的黑暗是在暗喻剧情的黑暗
[18:26] And worst of all, it’s boring! 最糟糕的是 太无聊了
[18:27] It has nothing to say, and it says that nothing badly! 完全没有主题 而且这一点也表现得很糟糕
[18:33] Let me tell you how this is going to be. 我直接告诉你吧
[18:35] I am the show creator 这部剧是我主创
[18:37] and if I want your character to get naked, he gets naked. 如果我要你的角色脱光 他就得脱光
[18:40] If I want him to speak only in Korean, you’re learning Korean. 如果我要他只说韩语 你就得学韩语
[18:44] If I want your character to shit his pants 如果我要你的角色拉在裤子里
[18:46] and walk around with shit 而且接下来的剧集里
[18:47] in his pants for the rest of the season, 都要带着屎走来走去
[18:49] you will do just that. 你也要一一照做
[18:51] – Oh, come on. – You signed a contract. -别闹了 -你签了合同
[18:53] And that means I am your god. 这就意味着我是上帝
[18:55] You will please your god, 你必须取悦你的上帝
[18:57] and if I don’t see your ass on set 如果你现在不去片场
[18:59] then I will see your ass in court. 那就准备去法庭吧
[19:03] Do you understand? 听明白了吗
[19:05] That’s a good note about the lighting. I’ll take a look at that. 照明这一点你说的有道理 我调整一下
[19:10] Good news! We found a birth mother! 好消息 我们找到了一名母亲
[19:13] Really? A-already? 真的吗 这么快
[19:14] She came in yesterday. 她昨天报名的
[19:16] She’s giving her baby to a sweet couple in Illinois. 她打算把孩子给伊利诺斯州的一对夫妇
[19:18] What? 什么
[19:20] Did you think we found a birth mother for you? 难道你觉得那位母亲是帮你找的吗
[19:23] Conceited much? 会不会太自恋
[19:24] Tracy, I’m spending a lot of money to be here with you 特蕾西 我来这里花了很多钱
[19:27] and I’m putting myself in a very vulnerable position. 而且我的心理状态也比较脆弱
[19:29] Is there any way you can be a little more thoughtful 你对待我这个客户
[19:32] with the way you manage me as a client? 能不能稍微体贴一点
[19:33] It sounds like what you’re looking for is an adoption manager. 看来你是想找一位收养经纪人
[19:37] This is an adoption agency. 这里是收养机构
[19:39] Do you not know the difference? 你难道不知道区别吗
[19:42] What? 什么
[19:42] Princess Carolyn, I overplayed my hand. 卡洛琳公主 我做得过分了
[19:45] BoJack and I got into a fight. 我跟波杰克吵了一架
[19:46] – And he never showed up on set. – What? -他没来片场 -什么
[19:49] What? 什么
[19:50] Princess Carolyyyyyyyn, I need to talk to youuuuuu. 卡洛琳公主主主 我有事要跟你说说说
[19:56] – BoJack. – Hold on, I got a thing with a chair. -波杰克 -等等 我的椅子卡住了
[19:59] How did you even find me? 你怎么找到我的
[20:01] Duh. Bought a burner phone, slipped it into your purse, 很简单 买了部一次性手机 放进你包里
[20:04] and then used the Find My Phone app. 然后用”查找我的手机”
[20:05] How thoughtful. 真周到
[20:06] Hello, Princess Carolyn. 你好 卡洛琳公主
[20:08] Oh, God. 天啊
[20:09] I have a plan and I need your help. 我有一个计划 需要你的协助
[20:11] – I found out his mom has a fake leg. – Who’s mom? -我发现他的妈妈有一只假腿 -谁的妈妈
[20:13] Flip. I’m gonna seduce her, steal her leg, 弗利普 我要色诱她 偷走她的腿
[20:16] and then smack him across the face with it 然后用那条腿揍他的脸
[20:18] until he chokes on his own blood. 直到他口中涌满鲜血
[20:20] It’s subtle, but I think he’ll get the message. 比较含蓄 但我觉得他会明白的
[20:23] BoJack, what are you trying to accomplish here? 波杰克 你到底想要干什么
[20:25] I-I don’t want to do the show. 我不想做那个节目
[20:27] So you’re gonna run away like you always do? 那你就是要像以前一样一跑了之吗
[20:28] Yeah. I never wanted to do this show! 是啊 我从来都不想参演那部剧
[20:31] – You faked my signature! – And I told you that, -你伪造了我的签名 -我跟你说过了
[20:33] and you said, “Okay” 你说”好的”
[20:34] Because you wanted to be a good friend to me! 因为你想做我的好朋友
[20:36] So, you can’t get points for that and then resent me for it now. 所以你不能先那样博取我的好感然后再因此恨我
[20:39] It’s not about you! I don’t like him! 这和你无关 我不喜欢他
[20:41] Oh, Flip’s not that bad. 弗利普没那么糟
[20:42] He’s just insecure and is overcompensating a little. 他就是充满不安全感 有点矫枉过正
[20:45] I know that must be a foreign concept for you. 我知道那对你来说肯定是天方夜谭
[20:47] No, not Flip. Philbert. 不 不是弗利普 是菲尔伯特
[20:49] He-he’s a drunk. He’s an asshole. I don’t want to be him. 他是个醉汉 是个混蛋 我不想成为他
[20:53] So, maybe don’t be the drunk asshole. 那也许你就别做那个喝醉的混蛋
[20:55] Maybe this time, you have a good attitude 也许这一次 你态度很好
[20:58] and you don’t drink so much 你没有喝多
[20:59] and you show up at your call time. 你准时出现
[21:01] And then you put on the Philbert costume 然后你穿上了菲尔伯特的服装
[21:02] and you pretend to be this other guy. 假装成另外一个人
[21:06] And then when you’re done shooting, you take off your costume 等你完成拍摄 脱下服装
[21:09] and you’re BoJack, the star of the show that everybody likes. 你就是波杰克 人见人爱的电视剧明星
[21:13] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[21:14] Hey, why are we at an adoption agency? 我们为什么停在一家收养机构门口
[21:17] Are you adopting something? 你想收养什么吗
[21:18] I’m trying to. 我想
[21:20] So, can you keep it together for the next ten weeks 所以你接下来的十周能不能振作起来
[21:23] so I don’t need to come to set, every day, to put out fires? 这样我就不用每天都去片场救火
[21:26] You think you could do that? For me? 你觉得你能做到吗 为我
[21:36] Action. 开拍
[21:39] Hey, stranger. 你好 陌生人
[21:43] It sounds like you had an amazing trip. 听起来你的旅途很有意思
[21:45] I did. What have you been up to? 没错 你最近都在做什么
[21:47] Well, I did play Julius Caesar in a pizza commercial 我倒是在一个披萨广告中扮演尤利乌斯·凯撒
[21:50] that they’re going to…get this, show in movie theaters. 他们将会…听好了 在电影院播出
[21:54] Wow, look at you. Pizza. 瞧瞧你 披萨
[21:56] Et crudités. 吃生菜
[21:58] – What? – That was my line. -什么 -那是我的台词
[21:59] I played Little Caesar’s dad, Big Caesar, 我扮演小凯撒的爸爸 大凯撒
[22:01] in the back story part of the commercial, 在广告的背景故事中
[22:03] which is funny 奇怪的就是
[22:04] because most commercials don’t even have a back story part. 很多广告都没有什么背景故事
[22:07] Also, Little Caesar’s doesn’t sell crudités. 以及小凯撒根本就不卖生菜
[22:09] Oh, man, my part’s definitely going to get cut, huh? 天啊 我的部分肯定要被砍了
[22:12] Just like the real Caesar! 就像真正的凯撒那样
[22:14] Hey, that’s right! 对啊 没错
[22:18] Well, here’s your place. 你住的地方到了
[22:20] Yep. Here it is. 没错 到了
[22:23] Well, anyway, I signed the papers. 不管怎么样 我签了字
[22:26] Oh. Great! 太好了
[22:27] Yeah, so if it all looks good to you and your lawyer, 如果你和你的律师觉得可以
[22:29] you can sign it too and then it’ll be official. 你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了
[22:32] Divorce completed. 完成离婚
[22:34] – Yay. – We did it. -耶 -我们成功了
[22:36] Take that, our marriage! 傻了吧 我们的婚姻
[22:39] – Well, I guess I’ll see you around? – Yeah. -那我们就回头见了 -嗯
[22:43] – I was going to– – Sorry. -我是想… -抱歉
[22:45] Sorry. Just go all the way. 抱歉 习惯了
[22:47] – Well, bye. – Cool. -再见 -好
[22:53] And, cut. 卡
[22:55] We got it. 搞定了
[22:56] What’s that for? We’ve all seen me naked. 那是做什么 我们都看过我裸体
[22:59] Can’t put the genie back in the bottle now, baby. 现在可没办法反悔了 宝贝
[23:02] Thanks anyway, Judy. 还是谢了 朱蒂
[23:04] This is great. Any other work environment 这真是太棒了 要不是在这里
[23:06] and this would be considered sexual harassment. 我刚刚肯定会被看作是性骚扰
[23:08] Cadbury Creme Eggs. 吉百利奶油鸡蛋
[23:09] Yes, please! Whoops. Gonna need new yogurt. 给我一份 需要再来一份酸奶了
[23:12] I’ll make it up to you, Betrace. 我会补偿你的 碧翠丝
[23:14] Party at my house tonight! 今晚我家开派对
[23:25] So, then Aaron Eckhart said, 然后亚伦·埃克哈特说
[23:27] “If that’s Ansel Elgort, 如果那是安塞尔·艾尔高特
[23:28] then who’s Alden Ehrenreich?” 那奥尔登·埃伦里奇是谁
[23:30] And then I said, “Gesundheit” – 然后我说 祝你健康
[23:34] – Flip! You made it. – Yeah. -弗利普 你来了 -是的
[23:36] Jesus Christ, your house really does look like Philbert’s. 天啊 你的家的确很像菲尔伯特家
[23:39] That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. 我不是一直这么和你说吗
[23:42] Thanks for being so cool today about the naked stuff. 谢谢你今天对裸戏这么开放
[23:45] Yeah. Sure. 小意思
[23:46] Those chicks always make such a big deal about their bodies. 那些妞总是觉得她们的身子有什么大不了的
[23:49] Maybe now that you’ve done it, 现在你这样做了以后
[23:50] Gina won’t complain so much next time we make her do it. 下次我们让吉娜脱的时候她就不会抱怨了
[23:53] – Well, no, she didn’t complain. – Whatever. Doesn’t matter. -不 她没抱怨 -随便了 这不重要
[23:56] – Everything worked out. – Yeah. -一切都很顺利 -嗯
[23:58] Listen, I’m sorry I flew off the handle earlier 听着 我很抱歉之前发了脾气
[24:01] and tried to remove your robe by force. 想要强行脱掉你的衣服
[24:03] This is my first show and I’m still figuring out 这是我拍的第一部剧 我还在摸索
[24:05] how to strike the right tone. 怎么用合适的口吻
[24:07] No, of course, I’m just trying to help you fulfill your vision. 没关系 我只是想帮你实现你的愿景
[24:10] Yeah. The main thing you gotta know about me 嗯 和我合作最重要的事
[24:12] is just don’t take things so personal, you know what I mean? 就是别太往心里去 懂我意思吗
[24:15] Uh, yeah. 嗯
[24:16] Everything we’re doing over these next ten weeks, 我们接下来十周所做的一切
[24:19] the places I’m going to take you, it’s not about you, you know? 我要带你去的地方 都不是为了你
[24:23] – It’s Philbert. – Yeah. Right. -而是菲尔伯特 -对
[24:25] Yeah, you get it. 你懂的
[24:32] I tell you, buddy, 我告诉你 伙计
[24:34] this is going to be a sensational season of television. 这一季绝对会震撼所有人的心
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme