时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Slow down, Henrietta. A lady mustn’t rush. | 慢点 亨丽埃塔 淑女不能这么仓促 |
[00:14] | It’s unbecoming. | 太不得体了 |
[00:15] | I am not Henrietta! I’m your son! | 我不是亨丽埃塔 我是你儿子 |
[00:17] | My son is a ball of gas. | 我儿子是个气球 |
[00:19] | Yes! Your son, BoJack. | 是的 你的儿子波杰克 |
[00:21] | I’m him. I’m the ball of gas! | 我就是他 我就是气球 |
[00:23] | But you’re also a star. | 但你还是个明星 |
[00:26] | Wait. Mom, do you remember– | 等下 妈 你还记得 |
[00:27] | Shh! Henrietta, I am talking to the sun. | 嘘 亨丽埃塔 我在跟太阳说话呢 |
[00:30] | Sun, you’re a ball of gas, but you’re also a star. | 太阳 你是个气球 但你还是个恒星 |
[00:30] | 太阳和儿子的单词谐音 star既可指明星也可指恒星 | |
[00:34] | We call you… “Sun”. | 我们叫你 太阳 |
[00:36] | Where are you taking me? Are we going to the lake house? | 你带我去哪儿呢 湖边小屋吗 |
[00:39] | No, we’re going to a glorious magical place | 不 我们去的是个壮丽的神奇之地 |
[00:42] | where they’ll lock you in a room by yourself | 一个会把你单独关起来的地方 |
[00:45] | so you can’t hurt anyone ever again. | 这样你就再也不能伤害任何人了 |
[00:47] | Oh, that sounds lovely. Why are you driving so slowly? | 听起来不错 你为什么开这么慢 |
[00:50] | – Hurry up! – Wait. You just said– | -快点 -等下 你刚说 |
[00:51] | Time’s arrow neither stands still nor reverses, after all. | 毕竟光阴似箭 不停不退 |
[00:55] | It merely marches forward. Isn’t that right, Henrietta? | 仅仅向前 对吧 亨丽埃塔 |
[01:00] | Yes, Mrs. Horseman. That’s right. | 是 夫人 没错 |
[01:06] | Well, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[01:07] | – Here? – Yes. | -这儿 -对 |
[02:29] | Halt! No entry. | 停下 不许过来 |
[02:30] | – But I wanna slide. – This is no mere slide. | -但我想滑滑梯 -这可不仅仅是滑滑梯 |
[02:33] | We three are members | 我们三个 |
[02:34] | of an elite society of extremely young women, | 是年轻女性精英社团的成员 |
[02:37] | led by I, Miss Clemelia Bloodsworth. | 由我 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯小姐来领导 |
[02:41] | You may not enter. | 不许你加入 |
[02:42] | – Yeah, and also you’re fat. – I’m not fat. | -对 而且你很胖 -我不胖 |
[02:46] | Even your lungs expostulate | 甚至连你的肺挣扎着 |
[02:48] | as they struggle to expel your ample corpulence. | 对抗肥胖排气时 都要抗议 |
[02:51] | She’s saying your lungs think you’re fat too. | 她说你的肺都觉得你胖 |
[02:54] | Father says I’m just growing. | 爸爸说我只是在长身体 |
[02:56] | If you do not halt, | 如果你不停下来 |
[02:57] | we will be forced to physically impede your egress. | 我们不得不武力阻止你靠近了 |
[03:02] | You’re hurting me! | 你们弄疼我了 |
[03:12] | Beatrice, stop reading and put on your uniform. | 碧翠斯 别读了 穿上你的校服 |
[03:15] | Father, I don’t feel well. | 爸 我不太舒服 |
[03:18] | I don’t care if you’re scared | 我才不在乎你是不是害怕 |
[03:19] | of Clemelia Bloodsworth and her gaggle, | 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯那群人 |
[03:21] | you have to go to school. | 你必须去上学 |
[03:22] | Now stop making books your friends. | 别再和书做朋友了 |
[03:24] | Reading does nothing for young women but build their brains, | 对于年轻女性来说读书没用 只能锻炼脑子 |
[03:27] | taking valuable resources away from their breasts and hips. | 抢夺了属于乳房和屁股的宝贵资源 |
[03:30] | – But my throat hurts. – Uniform! Now! | -但我喉咙疼 -穿校服 现在就穿 |
[03:37] | Beatrice? Oh, my, you’re hot. | 碧翠斯 天 你好烫 |
[03:40] | Dear Lord. | 我的天 |
[03:44] | Now listen here, it’s a mother’s duty to keep her children alive | 听我说 让孩子活着是母亲的责任 |
[03:48] | and you are continually failing! | 但你一直在失职 |
[03:50] | How could you not have known she has scarlet fever? | 你怎么会不知道她得了猩红热 |
[03:53] | Say something, damn it! What has become of you? | 讲话啊 该死的 你怎么变成这样 |
[03:55] | I swear if I’d known this is how you’d behave | 我发誓要是早知道割断你的 |
[03:58] | once we severed the connections to your prefrontal cortex, | 前额叶皮质连接 你举止会变成这样 |
[04:01] | I’d hardly have bothered. | 我才不会费这个事 |
[04:02] | – Father? – Yes, darling? | -爸爸 -什么事 亲爱的 |
[04:05] | Am I to die? | 我要死了吗 |
[04:06] | Well, eventually yes, but this illness is but a hiccup | 最终会的 但这个病只是个小问题 |
[04:09] | in what will be a long and happy life, | 此前你会有一段漫长而幸福的人生 |
[04:11] | – I promise. – You promise? | -我保证 -你保证 |
[04:12] | In fact, some good may yet come of this. | 事实上 这个病也许还会带来点好处 |
[04:14] | Doctor says your throat is nearly swollen shut. | 医生说你的喉咙几乎肿到堵住 |
[04:17] | So perhaps you’ll finally lose some of that weight | 所以说不定你最后能减轻点 |
[04:19] | that’s given you such troubles. | 让你饱受折磨的体重 |
[04:20] | – Won’t that be nice? – Yes, Father. | -这不是挺好的吗 -是的 爸爸 |
[04:27] | Suck in, Miss Sugarman, please. | 吸气 舒格曼小姐 |
[04:28] | Polly, be a darling and fetch me a pretty pill | 波莉 帮我拿片美容丸 |
[04:31] | and a glass of water, won’t you? | 还有一杯水 好吗 |
[04:32] | Yes, Señorita Sugarman. | 好的 舒格曼小姐 |
[04:34] | Beatrice, you’re looking well, which is just fine, | 碧翠斯 你看起来很棒 这很好 |
[04:36] | because your debutante party is vitally important. | 因为你的首次社交宴会极其重要 |
[04:39] | Will it end poverty, war and injustice, | 它能够结束贫穷 战争和不公 |
[04:41] | or bring back civil rights activist Medgar Evers, | 还是能带回这周在密西西比州被枪杀的 |
[04:44] | who was shot in Mississippi this week? | 民权活动家迈德加·埃夫斯 |
[04:46] | Yes! Or rather, it will end you worrying about that nonsense | 能 不如说 它能让你别再担心有的没的 |
[04:50] | because it will land you a husband. | 给你捞到个丈夫 |
[04:51] | At least Evers’ death means | 至少埃夫斯的死意味着 |
[04:53] | no one else will be assassinated this year, 1963. | 今年 1963年 不会再有人被刺杀了 |
[04:57] | The FBI is on too high alert | FBI现在高度紧张 |
[04:58] | to allow anything like that to happen again. | 决不允许再有类似的事发生了 |
[05:01] | Yes… well… | 是吧 大概 |
[05:03] | Your chaperone, Corbin Creamerman, is a fine young man. | 你的男伴 科宾·柯瑞门 是个不错的年轻人 |
[05:07] | Oh, jeez. | 天 |
[05:09] | – My lady. Here you go. – Thanks. | -小姐 给你 -谢谢 |
[05:14] | So… uh, you look nice. | 你看起来很棒 |
[05:18] | Thank you, Corbin. That’s the third time you’ve told me. | 谢谢 科宾 这是你第三次告诉我了 |
[05:21] | You needn’t tell me again. | 你不用再告诉我了 |
[05:23] | Oh, jeez. I’m sorry. I’m not always good at these things. | 天 抱歉 我有时候不太擅长这种事 |
[05:26] | But sometimes I am. I can be. I– I really try to be. | 但有时候还行 我可以 我努力想要擅长 |
[05:29] | I’m, well, I– I’m not. I’m really not. I don’t know why. | 我 我不擅长 我真的不行 我不知道原因 |
[05:32] | Ah, that’s all right. I’m not either. | 没关系 我也一样 |
[05:35] | Corbin’s father, Mort Creamerman, | 科宾的父亲 莫特·柯瑞门 |
[05:37] | is founder of Creamerman’s Creamy Cream-based Commodities. | 是柯瑞门奶油状奶油基底百货的创始人 |
[05:40] | Think of all the free iced cream you could, | 想想那些你能免费 |
[05:43] | uh, serve to other people. | 端给别人的冰激凌吧 |
[05:44] | Father, do you aim to marry me off to Corbin Creamerman | 爸 你想把我嫁给科宾·柯瑞门 |
[05:47] | merely because it would be good for business? | 仅仅因为这对生意有利吗 |
[05:49] | Well, I suppose I do have a few ideas | 我想我确实有一些想法 |
[05:51] | of how a Sugarman/Creamerman alliance might be advantageous. | 关于如何利用舒格曼 柯瑞门的联合 |
[05:55] | For example, imagine a television advertisement with a fun jingle. | 比如 想象一个配着好玩小曲的电视广告 |
[05:59] | * Have your morning coffee or tea * | *享用你的晨间咖啡或早茶* |
[06:01] | * With Sugarman and Creamerman * | *伴以舒格曼和柯瑞门* |
[06:02] | * But save some for… these fellas * | *但留一点给 这些家伙们* |
[06:05] | And then it’s Mort and me, | 然后是莫特和我 |
[06:06] | and we’re holding up our products with big smiles from | 我们面带微笑 拿着我们的产品 |
[06:09] | across a very ordinary looking kitchen table. | 穿过一个看起来非常平常的厨房台 |
[06:11] | Father, common Americans don’t want you on their TV sets. | 爸 普通的美国人不想在电视上看到你 |
[06:14] | You’re a reminder of the disparity of wealth in this country. | 你会提醒他们这个国家的贫富差距 |
[06:17] | Poor people find that dreadfully gauche. | 穷人会觉得极其糟糕的 |
[06:20] | You know, I sent you to Barnard to get your MRS | 我送你去巴纳德学院 |
[06:23] | from a fine upstanding Columbia man, | 是为了让你结缘 |
[06:25] | but instead of a bachelor you returned home | 结果你带了个学士学位回家 |
[06:27] | with a bachelor’s degree and a mouth full of sass. | 而不是带个黄金单身汉 还变得狂妄胡言 |
[06:30] | What a waste! | 白费我的心血 |
[06:34] | – You look nice. – Thank you. | -你很美 -谢谢 |
[06:36] | Oh, my… Beatrice Sugarman? Doth my eye belie me? | 碧翠斯·舒格曼 都不敢相信我的眼睛了 |
[06:41] | Oh, Clemelia Bloodsworth. Why are you here? | 科米莉亚·布鲁沃斯 你怎么在这里 |
[06:45] | I must say, it’s tremendous you’re finally debuting. | 终于轮到你登场社交礼 简直太好了 |
[06:49] | Better late than never, hmm? | 迟到比不来好 是吧 |
[06:51] | I’m only doing this for my father, | 我来只是为了我父亲 |
[06:53] | who has very old-fashioned ideas | 他很传统 |
[06:55] | about how a woman is to live her life. | 觉得女人就该如此 |
[06:57] | Poor Corbin here is saddled with chaperoning me. | 可怜的科宾也是被硬拽来陪我的 |
[07:00] | Oh, I don’t feel saddled. | 我并不觉得被强迫 |
[07:02] | In truth, I find these parties to be garish, | 老实说 我觉得这些派对就是炫富 |
[07:04] | self-serving wastes of money. | 自私又浪费钱 |
[07:07] | Oh, and I’m sure yours was particularly horrendous, Clemelia. | 我相信你的派对尤其如此 科米莉亚 |
[07:11] | Oh, my! How repugnant! | 天 你太讨厌了 |
[07:18] | Scotch on the rocks. | 苏格兰威士忌加冰 |
[07:21] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[07:23] | Nope, just crashing some dumb debutante’s party. | 不 只是来蹭某个愚蠢名媛的派对 |
[07:26] | Oh, do you mean for “Dumb” | 你说的”愚蠢” |
[07:28] | to describe the party or the debutante? | 是说派对还是说名媛 |
[07:31] | Because I might agree with you, or I might be offended. | 因为我要么会同意 要么会生气 |
[07:33] | You’re the dumb debutante, aren’t you? | 你就是那个愚蠢的名媛 对吧 |
[07:35] | Beatrice Sugarman. Welcome to my dumb party. | 碧翠斯·舒格曼 欢迎来我的愚蠢派对 |
[07:38] | Butterscotch Horseman. Charmed, I’m sure. | 巴特斯科齐·马男 为你的美貌倾倒 |
[07:40] | You crash a lot of these? | 你经常蹭这种派对 |
[07:41] | I’ll take my free alcohol where I can get it. | 有免费的酒喝就行 |
[07:43] | Saving for California. | 攒钱去加州 |
[07:45] | What’s in California? | 加州有什么 |
[07:46] | Ginsberg, Cassady, Squirrelinghetti. | 金斯伯格 卡萨迪 斯奎林盖蒂 |
[07:48] | This is where you ask me if those are towns, and I smirk at you. | 然后你会问我这些是不是小镇 我开始嘲笑你 |
[07:51] | I am familiar with the Beats, thank you. | 姐懂这个套路 |
[07:53] | I like Ginsberg all right, but if you ask me, | 金斯伯格还不错 但是要让我说 |
[07:56] | that Squirrelinghetti is nuts. | 斯奎林盖蒂就是个疯子 |
[07:58] | – What’s your interest in them? – What’s my interest? | -你喜欢他们什么 -我喜欢什么 |
[08:00] | They’re the greatest minds of our generation. | 他们是我们这一代里面最杰出的人才 |
[08:02] | I’m heading west to join them, | 我要西去加入他们 |
[08:03] | because I’m one of the greatest minds too. | 因为我也是最杰出的人才之一 |
[08:06] | – I see. – You will see. | -我明白了 -你会明白的 |
[08:07] | I’m writing the next Great American Novel. | 我正在写下一部美国最杰出的小说 |
[08:10] | Oh, what’s it about? | 关于什么的 |
[08:11] | It’s about truth! It’s about war! | 关于真相 战争 |
[08:13] | It’s about the twilighting | 关于承诺给我们的 |
[08:14] | frontier of the lives that were promised us. | 那些生活的暮光边界 |
[08:16] | But what is it about? Who are the characters? | 但是是关于什么的 里面的角色是谁 |
[08:19] | I never claimed to have the whole thing | 我可没说过 |
[08:21] | sorted out just yet, did I? | 我全都想好了 对吧 |
[08:22] | Sounds like a best seller. | 好像会很畅销的样子 |
[08:23] | You’re sarcastic, which is an ugly thing for a woman to be. | 你在讽刺我 女人这样可不是好事 |
[08:26] | I don’t know how you expect to nab a husband at a party like this | 我不明白你这种性格的人 怎么能指望 |
[08:29] | with a personality like that. | 在这种派对上钓到丈夫 |
[08:31] | Oh, congratulations. You and my father express the same concerns. | 恭喜 你跟我父亲看法一致 |
[08:35] | If I were your old man, | 如果我是你父亲 |
[08:36] | I’d be anxious to get you married off, too. | 我也会担心你嫁不出去 |
[08:38] | I bet your thank-you letters are perfunctory, | 我打赌你的感谢致辞很敷衍 |
[08:40] | your flower arrangements are uninspired, | 你的花朵装饰毫无灵感 |
[08:42] | and your curtsy is an embarrassment. | 你的屈膝礼也很尴尬 |
[08:46] | Looks like you pegged me as well as I pegged you. | 看来你毒舌我就跟我讽刺你差不多 |
[08:49] | What must your mother think of you? | 你母亲看到你会怎么想 |
[08:52] | Oh, she doesn’t think much… about anything, anymore. | 她再也不会想什么事情了 |
[08:55] | Oh. I’m sorry, did… did she pass? | 我很抱歉 她去世了吗 |
[08:57] | – No, not exactly. – Mine did. | -不 严格来说没有 -我母亲去世了 |
[09:00] | I’m very sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[09:02] | I was little. I don’t remember, really. | 我当时还小 记得并不清楚 |
[09:04] | But she had a diamond just like yours. | 但是她戴着和你一样的钻石 |
[09:06] | I saw it in a picture once. | 我在照片里见到过 |
[09:09] | – Yes, this is my mother. – What? | -是的 这是我母亲 -什么 |
[09:11] | I’d like to leave her here. | 我想把她丢在这儿 |
[09:12] | Can I pay for the next five years now | 能不能一下付五年的费用 |
[09:14] | so I don’t have to think about her again? | 这样我就可以不用再想起有这个人了吗 |
[09:16] | Oh, jeez, I– | 我– |
[09:18] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but we have to do the thing now, | 抱歉打扰了 但是我们得上场了 |
[09:21] | where we do the… things. | 我们得…那个 |
[09:24] | Right. Um… | 对哦 |
[09:25] | – Please excuse me. – Of course, it sounds very important. | -我先失陪了 -当然 听起来很重要 |
[09:29] | Mr. And Mrs. Joseph Sugarman present their daughter, | 约瑟夫·舒格曼夫妇隆重介绍他们的爱女 |
[09:33] | Miss Beatrice Elizabeth Sugarman. | 碧翠斯·伊丽莎白·舒格曼小姐 |
[09:35] | Chaperoned by Mr. Corbin C. Creamerman. | 护送她的是科宾·C·柯瑞门先生 |
[09:40] | Look at her go, folks. | 请看她的脚步 |
[09:42] | Clearing every hurdle. | 如此轻盈跃过每一个跳栏 |
[09:44] | Look at that form. | 请看她美丽的身影 |
[09:45] | What precise movements. | 多么精致的舞步 |
[09:47] | – Five, six… – Beautiful trot. | -五 六… -漂亮的小快步 |
[09:49] | Truly outstanding. | 多么出众 |
[09:51] | A lovely lady indeed. | 真是一位可爱的小姐 |
[09:56] | Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 借过 抱歉 |
[10:01] | Excuse me. | 等等 |
[10:02] | Don’t you know it’s rude to | 你难道不知道 |
[10:04] | leave without saying goodbye to the hostess? | 不打招呼就走是非常没礼貌的吗 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你干嘛不跟我一起走 |
[10:06] | It’ll dispense with the need for goodbyes, | 这样就不用说再见了 |
[10:08] | thus eliminating my transgression. | 也可以抵消我的罪过 |
[10:11] | You want me to leave my own party with you? | 你想让我丢下自己的派对跟你走 |
[10:14] | The low-life who wasn’t even invited? | 一个都没被邀请的下等人 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:18] | But I suppose Daddy wouldn’t like that, would he? | 但我觉得爸爸可能不会太高兴 对吧 |
[10:26] | Oh, Beatrice. | 碧翠斯 |
[10:32] | – I have wonderful news. – I’m reading. | -我有好消息 -我正在看书呢 |
[10:35] | Corbin Creamerman has come to call. | 科宾·柯瑞门打电话来 |
[10:36] | He’d like to take you for a Sunday stroll. | 他周日想带你去散步 |
[10:38] | I am not interested in Corbin Creamerman. | 我对科宾·柯瑞门没兴趣 |
[10:41] | I don’t give a damn where your interests lie! | 我才不关心你对什么有兴趣 |
[10:44] | After the disappearing act you pulled at your own party, | 自从你从自己的派对上跑掉了 |
[10:46] | you’re lucky I don’t fill a jar with jellied beans | 你该很庆幸我没有装一罐子糖豆 |
[10:49] | and marry you off to the man who can closest estimate the amount. | 然后随便找个猜颗数最接近的人就把你嫁了 |
[10:52] | Heavens! | 那太好了 |
[10:53] | Corbin Creamerman is willing to give you a second chance, | 科宾·柯瑞门愿意再给你一次机会 |
[10:56] | he is downstairs waiting, and you will be civil to him. | 他就在楼下等着 你必须对他彬彬有礼 |
[11:00] | And the way they make non-dairy creamer | 他们制作非乳奶精的办法 |
[11:03] | is by replacing the milk fat with vegetable oil. | 就是用植物油代替乳脂 |
[11:06] | That’s why it doesn’t need refrigeration. | 所以产品才用不着放进冰箱 |
[11:08] | – Pretty nifty, huh? – Is that so? | -这一手漂亮吧 -这样的啊 |
[11:11] | Oh, jeez, I’m boring you. | 老天 我又让你无聊了 |
[11:12] | Not at all. I don’t find you boring. | 一点也没有 我不觉得你无聊 |
[11:14] | Only the things you choose to talk about, | 无聊的只是你选择的话题 |
[11:16] | and the way in which you talk about them. | 还有你聊天的方式 |
[11:18] | Oh, I… I’m sorry. I… I just get excited by food chemistry. | 真对不起 我一聊到食品化学就兴奋 |
[11:22] | You know, you take something you thought you knew, | 你开始做一件自以为懂行的事 |
[11:24] | and then discover there’s so much more to it | 然后发现其实天外有天 |
[11:26] | than you could have possibly imagined. | 学海无涯难以想象 |
[11:28] | It’s like… magic. | 这就好像…魔法 |
[11:30] | My father is less enchanted. | 我父亲就没那么着迷 |
[11:32] | He says it’s just squeezing money out of cow teats. | 他说他只是在从奶牛的乳头里挤钱罢了 |
[11:35] | I suppose that’s true, but I got ideas too, | 我觉得他说的倒也没错 但我也有想法 |
[11:38] | and I feel I never get to be anything other than | 而且我感觉我只能成为他希望我成为的人 |
[11:40] | what he expects me to be. | 除此之外别无选择 |
[11:42] | You know what that’s like? | 你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[11:44] | I do. | 我知道 |
[11:46] | You know, Corbin, | 知道吗 科宾 |
[11:47] | it occurs to me that perhaps you and I aren’t so– | 我发现 也许我跟你也不是很… |
[11:50] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[12:03] | Nice gams. | 大长腿啊 |
[12:04] | Nice gams. | 大长腿 |
[12:05] | Is that the only thing you can think of to say? | 你是就会说这一句吗 |
[12:08] | Nice… gams. | 大…长腿 |
[12:12] | Beatrice, what are you doing here? | 碧翠斯 你来这儿干什么 |
[12:15] | I had to look you up in the phone book. | 我不得不在电话本里找你 |
[12:17] | The number you gave me was to a pizza parlor in Brownsburg. | 你给我的电话是布朗斯堡一家披萨店的 |
[12:21] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定 |
[12:22] | Butterscotch, I’m pregnant. | 巴特斯科齐 我怀孕了 |
[12:24] | – Wha– – Whoa, boy! | -啥 -呦呵 厉害了 |
[12:25] | Come on, Bopper, can you give us some privacy? | 天啊 浪仔 你能给我俩留点隐私吗 |
[12:28] | Sure thing, Butterscotch. You take it easy. | 好的 巴特斯科齐 你慢聊别着急 |
[12:31] | Are you certain it’s mine? | 你确定是我的孩子 |
[12:33] | Well, whose else could it be? | 还能是谁的啊 |
[12:35] | What do you wanna do? Maybe you have a cousin, | 你想怎么办 你有没有个表哥 |
[12:37] | who has a… A friend, who knows a doctor, | 认识个朋友 朋友又认识个医生 |
[12:39] | who can take care of such inconveniences? | 能处理这种麻烦呢 |
[12:42] | I’m– I’m happy to do the gentlemanly thing and… | 我很愿意绅士一点 |
[12:44] | and pay for the cab fare. | 给你出个车费 |
[12:47] | No. I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[12:48] | Well, that doesn’t leave us with very many options. | 那咱们可就没什么选择了 |
[12:51] | I’m a ruined woman. | 我完蛋了 |
[12:52] | Don’t be hysterical. You’re not ruined. | 别无理取闹了 你才没完蛋呢 |
[12:54] | It’s a verifiable fact you look more beautiful than ever. | 你比以前更漂亮了 这是个不争的事实 |
[12:57] | Oh, what do you know? | 你又懂什么 |
[13:00] | It was a pretty great night we had together, huh? | 我们共度的一晚真是美妙无比 是吧 |
[13:02] | It was. | 确实 |
[13:05] | Say, did you ever hear the story | 问你 你有没有听说过一个 |
[13:07] | of the couple who moved to California? | 讲一对夫妻搬到加州的故事 |
[13:09] | I can’t say that I have. | 我确实没听过 |
[13:11] | Oh, it’s a marvelous adventure. | 那可是个奇妙的历险 |
[13:12] | You see, they hardly knew each other, | 跟你说 他们相识时间甚短 |
[13:14] | but they shared a certain sensitivity | 但却有情感的共鸣 |
[13:16] | and a taste for the unknown. | 向往着未知的世界 |
[13:17] | They were living in a one-horse town, | 他们原本生活在偏僻的一马小镇 |
[13:19] | so they headed west, | 于是他们就一路向西 |
[13:20] | towards a town that could accommodate three horses. | 来到了一座可供三马之家生活的大城镇 |
[13:23] | Oh, yes, I think I have heard this story. | 对啊 我想我听过这故事 |
[13:25] | They got a small house in San Francisco near the bookstore. | 他们在旧金山有一间小屋 就在书店旁 |
[13:29] | He got in good with Squirrelinghetti and his scurry. | 他和斯奎林盖蹄搞好了关系 参加了赛马 |
[13:31] | He wrote his Great American Novel… | 他写了一本《伟大的美国小说》 |
[13:33] | While his wife took care of the baby. | 而他的妻子则相夫教子 |
[13:35] | His wife? Oh, well, I didn’t hear about that part. | 他的妻子 我没听过这一段 |
[13:39] | Well, if she’d have him. | 如果她愿意嫁的话 |
[13:41] | If a beautiful creature like herself | 如果像她那么美丽的姑娘 |
[13:43] | could ever love an oaf like him. | 能爱上他那样的呆子 |
[13:45] | – I think she could. – Yeah? | -我觉得她能 -真的 |
[13:47] | And isn’t that how the story goes? | 故事不都是这样的吗 |
[13:54] | *I was blue constantly* | *我总是那么忧郁* |
[13:57] | *You came along* | *你来到我身边* |
[13:59] | *Cured my blue song* | *结束了我的彷徨* |
[14:02] | *Love really happened to me* | *爱情从天而降* |
[14:08] | Come on, come on, come on. | 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[14:10] | – Sleep. – The baby’s hungry. | -快睡吧 -孩子饿了 |
[14:11] | I tried. He won’t eat. I don’t know what he wants. | 我喂过了 他不吃 我不知道他想要什么 |
[14:14] | Well, can you figure it out? | 你就不能解决一下吗 |
[14:15] | If I don’t sleep, how can I work to support you and the child, | 如果我睡不了觉 怎么挣钱养你和孩子 |
[14:18] | let alone have energy left over to write? | 更别说还要留精力去写作了 |
[14:20] | Maybe if anyone wanted to pay you for anything you wrote, | 要是有人愿意买你写的什么东西 |
[14:23] | we’d be able to afford a nanny and a maid. | 我们就有钱雇奶妈和女仆了 |
[14:25] | Well, if Squirrelinghetti and his horde of commie, liberal, | 要是斯奎林盖蹄和他那群信奉共产 自由 |
[14:28] | Jew-loving rejects knew what good writing was, | 深受犹太人爱戴的废柴知道什么是好作品 |
[14:30] | I’d be able to sell something. | 我就能卖书挣钱了 |
[14:31] | Oh, so they’re all wrong, and you’re right. | 他们都错了 就你对是吧 |
[14:36] | Why won’t you just take that corner office job at Sugarman West | 为什么你就不能去舒格曼西公司的办公室工作 |
[14:40] | instead of breaking your back all day at the cannery, | 非要去罐头厂累死累活呢 |
[14:42] | and then maybe you could afford me some decent help around here? | 那样你或许还能给我提供点有用的帮助 |
[14:46] | You want me to work for your father, and get paid for it, | 你想让我给你爸工作 像个奴隶似 |
[14:49] | like some sort of slave? | 拿薪水吗 |
[14:50] | – That is the opposite of slavery. – Is it? | -那才不是奴隶呢 -不是吗 |
[14:53] | Yes, it is! You have no facility for language. | 当然 你没有一点文学天赋 |
[14:57] | Oh, will you at long last be quiet? | 你就不能消停一会儿吗 |
[15:00] | You wanted that baby. Never forget that. | 是你想生下这孩子的 你可别忘了 |
[15:02] | I need quiet! | 我想静静 |
[15:09] | You’d better be worth all this. | 你最好值得我这么受罪 |
[15:14] | – Well, you’re not. – I’m not what? | -你还真不值得 -我不值得什么 |
[15:17] | Mommy’s tired, BoJack. Tell me a story. | 妈妈累了 波杰克 给我讲个故事吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, once upon a time… | 很久以前… |
[15:22] | Quiet. Your father’s home. | 安静 你爸回来了 |
[15:24] | How was work, darling? | 工作怎么样 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | Terrible. Those fish do not like being canned. | 糟透了 鱼可不愿意被装进罐头 |
[15:29] | Well, I burnt dinner, again. | 我晚饭又做砸了 |
[15:31] | But you can pick at the charred remains | 但你可以从烧剩下的渣渣里挑好的吃 |
[15:33] | and delight me and your simple son with stories of your noble, | 再用你高贵的社会栋梁同事的故事 |
[15:37] | salt-of-the-earth co-workers | 逗我们母子开开心 |
[15:39] | like Eight-Finger Joe and Sports-Team Steve… | 比如八指乔和运动队史蒂夫 |
[15:42] | – Oh, God. – …before locking yourself | -天呐 -然后你就会把自己 |
[15:43] | – in your study for the night… – Know what? | -整晚关在书房里 -你知道吗 |
[15:45] | …to chip away at your never-ending goddamn novel. | 精雕细琢你那本没完没了的破小说 |
[15:49] | I’ll clean up the kitchen, | 我去打扫厨房 |
[15:50] | – and bathe our filthy child. – If you could just– | -给咱们家的脏小孩洗澡 -你能不能 |
[15:52] | And we’ll just keep waltzing | 我们就能轻轻松松地 |
[15:54] | – through this goddamn… – Would you– | -做着该死的 -你能不能 |
[15:55] | – …proletariat dream. – No– | -无产阶级梦想 -不 |
[15:57] | Maybe if the goddamn baby wasn’t crying all the time, | 如果该死的宝宝没有不停地哭 |
[16:00] | I could finish the goddamn novel. | 也许我就能写完那本该死的小说了 |
[16:02] | I’m not a baby. I’m six. | 我不是宝宝 我六岁了 |
[16:03] | Yes, wah, wah, ga, ga, goo, goo. | 没错 哇哇 嘎嘎 咕咕 |
[16:05] | I’m forming sentences. | 我会组句子了 |
[16:07] | Oh, and I can’t? Everyone’s a critic. | 我不会吗 人人都是批评家 |
[16:09] | I can see the headline now, | 我都能看到新闻标题了 |
[16:10] | “Idiot Son Thinks Dad’s Book is Great, | “白痴儿子认为父亲的书很棒 |
[16:12] | comma, Son is Idiot.” | 逗号 儿子是白痴” |
[16:14] | I didn’t say your book is great. | 我没说你的书很棒 |
[16:15] | I can’t live like this! | 我受不了了 |
[16:17] | I should have married Corbin Creamerman. | 我该嫁给科宾·柯瑞门的 |
[16:19] | Like he’d have you. | 好像他会娶你似的 |
[16:20] | Oh, he would have. And he would have been kind to me. | 他会的 而且他会对我很好 |
[16:23] | And he wouldn’t have been too much of a stubborn ass | 他不会那么固执愚蠢 不愿意到 |
[16:26] | to take a decent job at my father’s company! | 我父亲的公司做一份体面的工作 |
[16:28] | Fine! I’ll take the corner office, | 好吧 我接受独立办公室 |
[16:30] | with the company car, six-figure salary, | 公司配车 六位数的薪水 |
[16:32] | and four weeks paid vacation, | 还有四周带薪休假 |
[16:33] | but if my novel becomes bad because I no longer remember | 但如果我因为忘记了工薪阶层的生活 |
[16:36] | what it’s like to be working class, | 而写不好小说 |
[16:37] | we’ll know of whom to be blamed. | 我们都清楚应该怪谁 |
[16:45] | A little to the left. Good choice. | 向左一点 明智的选择 |
[16:46] | Just over… Careful with that. That looks great. | 那边 小心点 看起来很好 |
[16:48] | Hello? You’re always in the way. | 喂 你总是挡道 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you go play? | 你出去玩吧 |
[16:51] | – Go do something. – Bye, Mom. | -去找点事干 -再见 妈妈 |
[16:52] | You are fired. Vacuum. Thank you. Stat. | 你被解雇了 吸尘 谢谢 立刻 |
[16:54] | Goodbye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Henrietta, will you help me pack this? | 亨丽埃塔 你能帮我把这个包起来吗 |
[16:57] | I want to bring it to my son. | 我想把它拿到我儿子那里 |
[16:59] | Oh, that’s so nice. I love a good painting. | 太好了 我喜欢漂亮的画 |
[17:01] | It’s like TV without all the talking and movement. | 就像没有对话和动作的电视 |
[17:04] | Jesus, what is that ghastly thing? | 天呐 那个可怕的东西是什么 |
[17:06] | It belonged to Father. | 这是父亲留下来的 |
[17:08] | I’m giving it to BoJack. | 我要把它送给波杰克 |
[17:10] | I never cared for the aesthetic arts. Dulls the senses. | 我从来都不关心审美艺术 会让人迟钝 |
[17:12] | Art should be straightforward and utilitarian, like my novel. | 艺术应该直率而功利 就像我的小说 |
[17:16] | I can’t wait to read it. | 我等不及拜读大作了 |
[17:17] | Books are fantastic. The words tell stories. | 书籍太了不起了 用文字讲故事 |
[17:20] | – Henrietta, the painting. – Right away, Mrs. Horseman. | -亨丽埃塔 画 -马上 夫人 |
[17:23] | I shouldn’t have to ask you twice. | 不应该让我问你两次的 |
[17:24] | God gave you two ears and me only the one mouth, after all. | 毕竟上帝给你两只耳朵 只给我一张嘴 |
[17:29] | – You could be nicer to her. – No one’s ever nice to me. | -你可以对她态度好点的 -没人对我好 |
[17:32] | – Why should I be nice? – Beatrice… | -为什么我要对别人好 -碧翠斯 |
[17:34] | Just because the maid bats her little eyes at you | 就因为女佣眨着小眼睛 |
[17:37] | and makes barely-qualifying-for-conversation conversation, | 和人进行”几乎算不上交谈”的交谈 |
[17:40] | doesn’t mean I’m so easily seduced. | 并不意味着我会被轻易引诱 |
[17:42] | I don’t know what you’re insinuating. I– | 我不知道你在暗示什么 我 |
[17:44] | Oh, I’m sure she makes you feel like a big smart man, | 她肯定让你觉得自己是个聪明的男子汉 |
[17:48] | never challenges you, | 从不对你表示质疑 |
[17:50] | and thanks you for helping her study for nursing school. | 并且感谢你资助她到护理学院学习 |
[17:53] | As a matter of fact, she is studying for nursing. | 实际上 她确实在学习护理 |
[17:55] | I know. I can hear your flirting through the wall, | 我知道 我能听到你们在隔壁调情 |
[17:58] | when you’re supposedly “Working on your novel.” | 就在你所谓的”写小说”时间 |
[18:00] | I bet you think she’s falling in love with you. | 我敢打赌你觉得她爱上你了 |
[18:02] | You sensitive, misunderstood artist. | 你这个敏感的 被世人误解的艺术家 |
[18:05] | Won’t she be disappointed. | 她肯定不会失望的 |
[18:07] | I don’t know why you don’t just get a divorce already. | 我不明白为什么你们不直接离婚 |
[18:09] | Oh, sure, that’s the Hollywood way. | 没错 这是好莱坞的生活方式 |
[18:11] | “We’re out of mustard. Let’s get a divorce!” | “家里没有芥末了 我们离婚吧” |
[18:12] | “I’m a little sad. Divorce!” | “我有点不开心 离婚” |
[18:14] | “We’ve grown apart over the years | “这些年我们渐行渐远 |
[18:15] | and our adult child has moved out of the house | 我们的成年儿子搬出去了 |
[18:17] | and there’s no reason for us to stay together. Divorce!” | 我们也没有在一起的理由了 离婚” |
[18:20] | That actually is a legitimate reason to get a divorce. | 这个确实是离婚的正当理由 |
[18:23] | Well, who else would have me now? | 你把我的身体糟蹋成这样 |
[18:24] | After what you did to my body? | 还有谁会愿意娶我呢 |
[18:26] | – What I did? – Anyway, do you want this painting? | -我糟蹋 -不管怎样 你要这幅画吗 |
[18:29] | It belonged to your grandfather, | 是你外祖父留下来的 |
[18:30] | a man who knew what marriage meant. | 他深知婚姻的意义 |
[18:34] | – Sure. – I drove it all the way down here, didn’t I? | -当然 -我大老远送过来 不是吗 |
[18:36] | – You might as well take it. – I said I’ll take it. | -你还是收下比较好 -我说了我要 |
[18:39] | Of course. Take. That’s all you ever do. | 没错 要 你只会索取 |
[18:43] | How long you sticking around for, Mom? | 你要在这儿待多久 妈 |
[18:44] | Just pour me a drink and I’ll be on my way. | 给我倒杯酒 然后我就走 |
[18:46] | Yeah, let’s get you good and liquored up | 把你好好灌醉 |
[18:48] | before you drive up the coast. | 然后让你沿海岸线开车 |
[18:49] | I got a date with Tonya Harding tonight. | 我今晚要和汤娅·哈丁约会 |
[18:49] | 汤娅·哈丁与南希·克里根 同为美国花样滑冰运动员 1994年冬奥会前 哈丁指使他人打伤克里根右膝 并因此遭美国花滑协会终身禁赛 | |
[18:52] | She was the good one? I always get them confused. | 她是好的那个吧 我总是把她们俩搞混 |
[18:54] | I heard your show was canceled. | 听说你的剧被砍了 |
[18:56] | Three years ago now. You’re really on the pulse, huh? | 三年前的事了 你真是与时俱进啊 |
[18:58] | I never understood the appeal. | 我从来都不懂有什么好看的 |
[19:00] | It’s just a bunch of silly stories. | 就是一堆傻不拉几的故事 |
[19:02] | Some people like silly stories. | 有些人喜欢傻不拉几的故事 |
[19:03] | Lotta good they ever did me. | 对我来说没什么好处 |
[19:05] | It’s not Ibsen, but… | 虽然不是易卜生的剧作 但是 |
[19:06] | It would only depress me to watch you bumble around like that. | 看你那样瞎折腾只会让我难过 |
[19:10] | All the sacrifices I made, so that you could do this. | 我牺牲了那么多 就是为了让你干这个 |
[19:16] | Thanks for the painting. | 谢谢你的画 |
[19:17] | It’ll be nice to have something | 有个东西一直提醒我 |
[19:18] | that always reminds me of this conversation. | 让我想起这段对话 真是不错 |
[19:37] | – Uh, Beatrice. – What? | -碧翠斯 -怎么了 |
[19:38] | I, uh– | 我 |
[19:40] | I gummed things up. | 我搞砸了 |
[19:43] | It’s Henrietta. | 是亨丽埃塔 |
[19:45] | The girl went and got herself pregnant. | 她把自己的肚子搞大了 |
[19:48] | Oh, she got herself pregnant? | 是她自己搞大的 |
[19:49] | Can you talk to her? Just woman to woman? | 你能找她谈谈吗 女人之间 |
[19:51] | She wants to have the baby. I– I can’t talk her out of it. | 她想把孩子生下来 我 我说服不了她 |
[19:54] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[19:55] | I’m out of options, Bea. | 我没别的办法了 碧 |
[19:57] | You think I enjoy groveling to my own wife, hat in hand? | 你以为我很享受拿着帽子对你卑躬屈膝吗 |
[20:00] | If you weren’t so neglectful in your wifely duties… | 如果不是你没有尽到妻子的义务… |
[20:02] | – Don’t you dare. – I’m sorry. What do– | -闭嘴吧 -我对不起你 我该怎么办… |
[20:05] | I don’t know what to do. I… | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[20:06] | Please. Just– just fix this for me, please. | 求你了 帮我搞定这件事吧 |
[20:12] | I know you hate me, Bea, but please just think of the poor girl. | 我知道你恨我 碧 请你为那个可怜的女孩想想 |
[20:19] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[20:23] | You’re fired, of course. | 你被解雇了 |
[20:24] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Horseman. | 我对不起你 夫人 |
[20:27] | He was just so kind to me and I felt so– | 他对我太好了 所以我… |
[20:29] | Let me guess, he said you reminded him of his dead mother. | 让我猜猜 他说你让他想起了他去世的妈妈 |
[20:33] | He said she had hair like mine. He saw it in a picture once. | 他说她的头发跟我一样 他在照片里面看过 |
[20:38] | – Do you really want this child? – I… I think so? | -你真的想要生下这个孩子吗 -我想生下来 |
[20:42] | It’s a baby horse. A girl. | 是个小母马 |
[20:46] | I need help. I’m studying to be a nurse, | 我需要帮助 我在学习护理 |
[20:48] | and tuition keeps going up. | 可是学费一直上涨 |
[20:50] | None of that is my fault. | 都不是我的错 |
[20:52] | If I can just finish school and get a job, it’ll be okay. | 如果我能完成学业找到工作 一切都会好起来 |
[20:56] | And who’s going to care for the baby while you work? | 你工作的时候谁来照顾孩子 |
[20:58] | Because God knows he won’t. | 因为上帝不会给你带孩子的 |
[21:02] | Well, don’t do that. What does that solve? | 别哭了 哭不能解决问题 |
[21:05] | I don’t know what else to do, Mrs. Horseman. | 除了哭 我也不知道该怎么办 夫人 |
[21:08] | All right. We’ll pay for your tuition. | 好吧 我们给你付学费 |
[21:11] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[21:13] | And you’ll give the baby up for adoption. | 你必须把这个孩子送给别人领养 |
[21:17] | No. | 不行 |
[21:18] | You think you want this, but you don’t. Not like this. | 你以为你这是你想要的吗 其实不是的 |
[21:21] | Mrs. Horseman– | 夫人… |
[21:21] | Don’t throw away your dreams for this child. | 不要因为这个孩子放弃你的梦想 |
[21:24] | Don’t let that man poison your life the way he did mine. | 不要让那个男人像毁了我一样毁了你 |
[21:27] | You are going to finish your schooling and become a nurse. | 你要完成学业 成为一名护士 |
[21:30] | You’ll meet a man, a good man, and you’ll have a family, | 遇到一个男人 一个好男人 嫁给他 |
[21:32] | but please believe me, you don’t want this. | 但是请相信我 现在这样可不是你想要的 |
[21:37] | Please, Henrietta, you have to believe me. | 亨丽埃塔 你必须相信我 |
[21:39] | Please, don’t do what I did. | 求你了 你不要走我的老路 |
[21:55] | My– My baby! Where’s my baby? | 我的娃娃 我的娃娃去哪儿了 |
[22:08] | Oh, look at you. | 你看你 |
[22:11] | You did it, Henrietta. | 你很棒 亨丽埃塔 |
[22:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:19] | No, no, no. No, please. | 不要 求你们了 |
[22:21] | Please don’t. Stop. | 住手 求你们了 |
[22:23] | Stop! Why are you doing this? | 住手 你们为什么要这么做 |
[22:26] | Beatrice, remember what we say about crying? | 碧翠斯 记得我们说过吗 |
[22:29] | Crying is stupid. | 哭泣是愚蠢的 |
[22:30] | But, Father, tell them not to burn my things. | 但是 爸爸 让他们不要烧掉我的东西 |
[22:33] | But, darling, they have to. | 亲爱的 他们必须这么做 |
[22:34] | Your sickness has infected everything. | 你的病已经传染了所有东西 |
[22:37] | The hard part is over. | 最艰难的时期过去了 |
[22:38] | Wait. Wait. I wanna hold her. | 等等 等等 我想抱抱她 |
[22:40] | – No. You’ll get attached. -Wait! | -不行 你会舍不得的 -等等 |
[22:42] | It all must be destroyed for your own good. | 为了你的好 我们必须烧掉他们 |
[22:45] | – I need to hold her. – This is for your own good. | -我要抱抱她 -这是为你好 |
[22:47] | – But not my baby. – Yes. Especially your baby. | -别烧掉我的娃娃 -不行 特别是这个娃娃 |
[22:52] | See, doesn’t that feel better? | 看到没 这样感觉好点没 |
[22:53] | No! | 不要 |
[22:56] | My baby! | 我的孩子娃娃 |
[22:57] | Wait, please. I need to hold her. | 等等 求你了 我想抱抱她 |
[22:59] | No, no. | 不行 |
[23:00] | Wait. No, please come back. I need to hold her. Please. | 等等 求你不要走 我要抱抱她 求你了 |
[23:04] | No! | 不要 |
[23:06] | Come on now, be strong. | 别哭 你得坚强 |
[23:07] | You can’t let your womanly emotions consume you. | 不要让女人的情绪毁了你 |
[23:10] | You don’t wanna end up like your mother now, do you? | 你不想最后变成你妈妈那样吧 |
[23:15] | – No. – I promise. | -不想 -我保证 |
[23:16] | One day this will all be a pleasant memory. | 有一天 这些都将成为愉快的回忆 |
[23:29] | Best of luck. See ya never. | 祝你好运 后会无期 |
[23:32] | – Who is that? – Bye, Mom. | -你是谁 -再见 妈妈 |
[23:35] | BoJack? | 波杰克吗 |
[23:37] | – Mom? – BoJack? Is that you? | -妈妈 -波杰克 是你吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, it’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[23:42] | – Well, oh, what is this place? – This is where you live now. | -好吧 这是哪儿 -这是你现在住的地方 |
[23:46] | – No. Is it? No. – Mom… | -不对 -妈妈… |
[23:48] | – Where are we, BoJack? – I just told you. | -波杰克 我们在哪里 -我刚刚告诉你了 |
[23:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:52] | – Where… Where am I? – You’re… | -我在哪儿 -你在… |
[23:56] | in Michigan. | 密歇根 |
[23:57] | – Michigan? – Yeah. | -密歇根吗 -没错 |
[24:00] | – At the lake house. – I am? | -在湖畔小屋 -真的吗 |
[24:02] | It’s a– It’s a warm summer night, | 温暖的夏日之夜 |
[24:04] | and the fireflies are dancing in the sky. | 萤火虫漫天飞舞 |
[24:08] | And your whole family is here. | 你全家都在这里 |
[24:11] | And they’re telling you that everything is gonna be all right. | 他们告诉你 一切都会好起来的 |
[24:14] | Yes. That’s right. What else? | 没错 还有别的呢 |
[24:18] | The crickets are– are chirping, and the lake is still, | 蟋蟀吱吱地叫着 湖面非常的宁静 |
[24:22] | and the night is full of stars. | 夜空中星光闪闪 |
[24:25] | I can see it. It’s so clear. | 我看到了 非常清楚 |
[24:29] | What are we doing here, BoJack? | 我们在这里做什么 波杰克 |
[24:31] | We’re sitting on the back porch, | 我们正坐在后阳台 |
[24:32] | and we’re listening to your brother play the piano, | 我们在听你哥哥弹钢琴 |
[24:35] | and we’re eating ice cream. | 还吃着冰激凌 |
[24:37] | Vanilla ice cream. | 香草味冰激凌 |
[24:39] | Yes. That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:41] | Oh, it’s all so marvelous. | 一切都太棒了 |
[24:44] | Can you taste the ice cream, Mom? | 你要尝尝冰激凌吗 妈妈 |
[24:46] | Oh, BoJack. | 波杰克 |
[24:47] | It’s so… | 这冰激凌 |
[24:51] | delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[24:55] | *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* | *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[25:03] | – *I’m BoJack the Horseman* – *BoJack!* | -*我是马男波杰克* -*波杰克* |
[25:06] | *BoJack the Horseman don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:13] | *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[25:17] | *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:22] | *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[25:26] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:30] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *还是比起马我更像人* |
[25:34] | *BoJack!* | *波杰克* |