时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Give it a moment. | 等一等 |
[00:15] | Nothing gets by me, Tina. | 什么都逃不过我的眼睛 蒂娜 |
[00:17] | Uno what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[00:17] | UNO是一种纸牌游戏 与此处”You know”双关 | |
[00:19] | I don’t think you have any blues. | 我觉得你没有蓝色牌 |
[00:21] | I think you put the wild card down, and chose blue, | 我认为你出一张万能牌 然后选择蓝色 |
[00:23] | because you want us to think you have blues. | 是想让我们以为你有蓝色牌 |
[00:26] | – Just go already! – Uh, excuse me. | -快出牌 -抱歉 |
[00:28] | I am employing a little something called “Strategy.” | 我这是在”运筹帷幄” |
[00:32] | I am taking my time because | 我一点儿也不着急 |
[00:33] | I enjoy being the center of attention. | 因为我喜欢成为众人的焦点 |
[00:34] | Until I put a card down, you have to listen to me. | 我出牌前 你们都得听我的 |
[00:36] | It’s been your turn for ten minutes. | 从该你出牌已经过去十分钟了 |
[00:38] | Well, since you’re being so impatient, | 既然你这么不耐烦 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna put my thing down, flip it and reverse it back to Tina. | 那我就出一张反转牌 反转回到蒂娜 |
[00:43] | Uno. | 还剩一张 |
[00:44] | So you did have blues. Touche. | 所以你确实有蓝色牌 算你厉害[法语] |
[00:46] | Henrietta, don’t use a foreign language in front of the child. | 亨丽埃塔 别在孩子面前说外语 |
[00:50] | She’ll get ideas. | 她能懂 |
[00:51] | – It’s your turn, Beatrice. – Ah, ah, ah, ah! | -该你了 碧翠斯 -啊啊啊 |
[00:53] | – You okay, Hollyhock? – Yeah, I’m– I’m awesome. | -你还好吗 霍莉霍克 -嗯 我很好 |
[00:55] | I feel really good. | 我感觉很好 |
[00:56] | I just– I need a glass of water. | 我只 我只需要喝杯水 |
[00:58] | Oh! Beatrice, trying to slip a nine on a six. | 天哪 碧翠斯想把一张9点当6点打 |
[01:01] | You think I’ve never seen an old niner-sixer before? | 你是觉得我从来没看过96式吗 |
[01:01] | 96式为夫妻背向而卧 多为有较强宗教观念的人所用 | |
[01:03] | – Ah! Ow! – Whoa, are– are you okay? | -啊 -天哪 你还好吗 |
[01:06] | I’m fine! I just– Ow! | 我很好 我只是 啊 |
[01:07] | Did you cut yourself? It’s okay. I know what to do. | 你受伤了吗 没事 我知道该怎么办 |
[01:09] | You need some alcohol, ice, a squeeze of lemon. | 你需要一些酒精 冰还有一点柠檬 |
[01:12] | – You’ll forget all about your cut. – I’ll be right back. | -你会完全忘记你的伤 -我去去就来 |
[01:15] | One. | 1点 |
[01:26] | 奥托爸爸 宝贝 你怎么样 | |
[02:32] | Californians are feeling the pinch, and you butter believe | 加州人民感到沮丧 你要知道 |
[02:33] | 加州竞选辩论之夜 贝尔对阵旱獭先生伯科威茨 | |
[02:35] | it’s “Beclaws” of Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | 这是”因为”旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[02:35] | Beclaws与Because发音相近 此处讽刺旱獭先生伯科威茨的爪子 | |
[02:37] | I see, you’re referring to my hideous transplant lobster claws | 我懂了 你是在针对我唬人的移植龙虾钳 |
[02:40] | in an effort to distract– | 来转移注意 |
[02:41] | Do you want a governor who can be rendered defenseless | 你们想要一个除了两条橡皮筋以外 |
[02:44] | with two rubber bands? | 手无寸铁的执政者吗 |
[02:45] | Woodchuck is down in the polls. | 旱獭先生支持率一路下滑 |
[02:47] | Californians just aren’t connecting with his message. | 加州人民并不赞成他的所言所行 |
[02:52] | I have a very important policy announcement. | 我有一项重要的事要宣布 |
[02:55] | I’ve got new hands, baby! | 我换了一双新手 伙计们 |
[02:58] | Now Woodchuck is way up in the polls! | 现在旱獭先生支持率开始上升 |
[03:00] | I guess his message was connecting with voters after all. | 我想他的言行最终还是得到了选民们的认可 |
[03:05] | Hey! How you doin’? Looking good. | 你好啊 看起来不错 |
[03:05] | 为旱獭先生举起双手 毫无疑问是最棒的 | |
[03:12] | 每日新闻 旱獭先生接住婴儿 | |
[03:14] | What’s the big deal? I have hands too. | 这又怎么样 我也有手啊 |
[03:16] | There’s no way those new hands are as perfect as everyone says. | 那双新手不可能像人们说的那么完美 |
[03:18] | Nobody’s hands are all the way clean. | 没人的手一直很干净 |
[03:20] | Computer, zoom in on that thumb. | 用电脑把大拇指放大 |
[03:22] | And enhance. Zoom in again. | 增强清晰度 再放大 |
[03:25] | Enhance again. | 再增强 |
[03:26] | Zoom in three more times. Enhance. Enhance. | 再放大三次 增强 增强 |
[03:29] | Now zoom out once. De-enhance. | 现在缩小 模糊图像 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[03:33] | Quiet, “Face.” “Brain” Is working on something. | 安静 “脸” “脑”正在工作 |
[03:33] | “脸”指团队中的对外角色 “脑”指团队中的决策角色 | |
[03:35] | Computer, take a scan on that thumbprint | 用电脑扫描拇指指纹 |
[03:38] | and cross-reference, please. | 再做交叉对比 |
[03:42] | – Ha! Just what I expected. – What? | -哈 跟我想的一样 -什么 |
[03:45] | 新闻公告 旱獭先生伯科威茨的新手并不棒 | |
[03:46] | Before Woodchuck, the hands belonged to one | 在旱獭先生之前 这双手属于 |
[03:48] | Ernest Contralto, a criminal. | 一个名为欧内斯特·肯特拉托的罪犯 |
[03:51] | The man was a pedophile murderer. | 这个人是个恋童癖杀人犯 |
[03:54] | Well, if you gotta murder somebody… | 如果要谋杀某个人 |
[03:57] | No, Tom. Not a pedophile-dash-murderer. | 不对 汤姆 不是杀恋童癖的杀人犯 |
[03:59] | A pedophile-slash-murderer! | 是既是恋童癖又是杀人犯 |
[04:01] | Oh, no! The way you said “Slash” was very scary! | 哦不 你说话的方式太吓人了 |
[04:05] | At first I didn’t like him, | 起初我不喜欢他 |
[04:07] | on account, uh… he didn’t have hands? | 因为 他没有手 |
[04:09] | But then he got new hands, so I liked him again? | 但后来他有了新手 所以我又喜欢他了 |
[04:12] | But then I found out those hands are bad! | 但现在又发现那双手是坏人的 |
[04:14] | Can’t trust politicians. | 不能相信政治家 |
[04:16] | She’s killing us on this hands thing. | 她会在手的事情上搞死我们 |
[04:18] | Much like Ernest Contralto killed those innocent children | 看起来欧内斯特·肯特拉托用这双手 |
[04:20] | after he pedophiled them, with those very hands. | 恋童之后又杀了这些可怜的孩子 |
[04:23] | Not helping! | 别捣乱了 |
[04:24] | Your hands are being really aggressive right now. | 你的手现在很有攻击性 |
[04:27] | Watch out! They’re attacking your face! | 当心 它们在攻击你的脸 |
[04:33] | Hey, girl, whatcha working on? Getting some clicks? | 姑娘 你在忙什么 赚取点击量吗 |
[04:36] | Get them clicks, girl. Get. Them. Clicks. | 让他们来访问 姑娘 赚 点 击 |
[04:40] | I’m working on another big piece about how Jessica Biel is owned | 我正在忙另一个有关杰西卡·贝尔是怎么 |
[04:43] | by private prison lobbyists, who want– | 得到私人监狱说客支持的 他们想 |
[04:45] | Oh, my Gaia, Diane, nobody cares. I care and I don’t even care. | 天哪 戴安 没人在乎 我一点不在乎 |
[04:49] | So imagine how little someone who doesn’t care cares. | 想象一下不在乎的人是多么在乎 |
[04:52] | – Well… – What if you had lunch with her? | -好吧 -你跟她吃个午饭怎么样 |
[04:55] | – Why would– – You could write about | -为什么 -你可以写有关 |
[04:56] | what she smells like, how she makes her face pretty. | 她闻起来怎么样 是怎么让脸蛋这么漂亮的 |
[04:59] | These are things people will | 这些才是人们 |
[05:00] | want to know about our first female governor. | 对于我们第一位女执政官想知道的东西 |
[05:08] | I’ll have the avocado toast. | 给我来份鳄梨吐司 |
[05:10] | But instead of the avocado part, I want fresh sea air, | 但我不要鳄梨 我要新鲜海洋空气 |
[05:13] | and instead of the toast, I’ll have a single grain of rice. | 我不要土司 我要一粒米饭 |
[05:16] | – And for you? – Grilled cheese? | -您呢 -烤奶酪 |
[05:19] | Thank you for meeting me here, Diane. I just wanted to tell you, | 谢谢你来这见我 戴安 我只想说 |
[05:22] | you can keep writing whatever you want about me. | 你想怎么写我就怎么写我 |
[05:24] | Obviously, it has no effect on the polls, | 显然这对竞选不会有任何影响 |
[05:26] | because the only thing voters | 因为选民们唯一在意的 |
[05:27] | care about is stupid bullshit, so knock yourself out. | 都是胡言乱语 所以随你写吧 |
[05:30] | Well, today I just want to know what you smell like. | 今天我只想知道你闻起来的味道 |
[05:33] | It’s actually my new fragrance: “Bielist,” by Jessica Biel. | 其实我涂了新的香精 我称之为”贝丽” |
[05:37] | – Your perfume’s called “B”-list? – “Bielist.” | -你的香水名叫B列 -“贝丽” |
[05:39] | “B”-list. Like a “B”-list celebrity. | B列 就像二线明星 |
[05:41] | No, “Bielist” like Jessica Biel. | 不 是杰西卡·贝尔的”贝丽” |
[05:44] | I think we’re saying the same thing. | 我觉得我们说的是一回事 |
[05:45] | Do you want some? I got a whole trunk of this stuff. | 你要来点吗 我有一大箱呢 |
[05:47] | – No, thanks. – You sure? | -不 谢谢 -你确定吗 |
[05:49] | Mr. Peanutbutter always loved the way I smelled. | 花生酱先生一直都喜欢我身上的味道 |
[05:51] | Well, I wouldn’t flatter yourself too much. | 别太自作多情 |
[05:53] | He’s very enthusiastic about smelling in general. | 他对所有味道都很感兴趣 |
[05:56] | He’s enthusiastic about everything. | 他对任何东西都感兴趣 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God. Does he still have that dumb magic eye poster? | 天呐 他还留着那张傻乎乎的立体图海报吗 |
[06:01] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[06:02] | When we were married, he was obsessed with it. | 我们结婚的时候 他特别喜欢那张图 |
[06:05] | And he would make me stare at it for hours. | 他还会逼我盯着看几个小时 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I bet. | 我才不信 |
[06:09] | But then, all of a sudden, I saw it. And it was incredible. | 后来我突然看到了 简直难以置信 |
[06:13] | And I was so happy that I had waited long enough | 我特别庆幸自己等了足够长的时间 |
[06:15] | to experience this beautiful thing, and I felt so… | 可以体验到如此美丽的事物 我觉得 |
[06:18] | Why is this disgusting avocado on my plate? | 为什么我盘子里有恶心的牛油果 |
[06:20] | – Oh, I… – I feel personally attacked right now. | -我 -我感觉受到了人身攻击 |
[06:22] | Oh, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[06:24] | Anyway, as I was saying about the poster, | 总之 我刚刚说到了海报 |
[06:26] | it’s funny how something | 有意思的是 |
[06:28] | so stupid could have this tremendous power. | 这么傻的东西会有如此巨大的力量 |
[06:30] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah. I think I do. | 我想我明白 |
[06:35] | A blog post about Jessica Biel is gaining attention | 一篇关于杰西卡·贝尔的博文提到 |
[06:38] | for the seemingly minor detail | 该候选人不愿意吃牛油果 |
[06:40] | that the candidate would not eat an avocado, | 并用”恶心”一词形容这种可口的水果 |
[06:43] | calling the savory fruit, quote, “Disgusting.” | 这一看似次要的细节备受关注 |
[06:45] | Who doesn’t like avocados? | 谁不喜欢牛油果呢 |
[06:47] | I don’t know if Jessica | 我不知道杰西卡·贝尔是否 |
[06:48] | Biel has the right judgment to lead California. | 具备领导加利福尼亚所需要的判断力 |
[06:51] | And I was totally convinced before, | 之前我完全相信她 |
[06:53] | so it’s really… | 但现在 |
[06:54] | …the avocado thing that I have a problem with. | 我对牛油果的事情很不满意 |
[06:57] | Why would you say that you hate avocados? | 你为什么要说讨厌牛油果呢 |
[07:00] | I just have to live my truth, Katrina. | 我必须活出真实的自己 卡特里娜 |
[07:05] | Her polls, like an avocado exposed to air, | 她的选票 就像暴露在空气中的牛油果 |
[07:08] | have quickly turned from a verdant green to a mushy brown. | 很快从翠绿变成了灰棕色 |
[07:11] | And with only seven days until the election, | 离选举只有七天时间了 |
[07:13] | her campaign might be in the pits. | 她的竞选活动很可能已陷入泥塘 |
[07:16] | Wow. Who’da thunk that such a small trivial detail | 谁能想到如此微不足道的细节 |
[07:19] | could be the thing to take Biel down? | 会成为打败贝尔的关键 |
[07:20] | Yeah, who’da thunk it? | 对啊 是谁想到的 |
[07:22] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[07:25] | I knew. I put the avocado thing in the story on purpose, | 我知道 我故意把牛油果的事写进报道 |
[07:27] | ’cause I knew people wouldn’t like it. | 因为我知道这会引起大家的不满 |
[07:28] | So just for the record, I “Thunk” it. | 只是顺便说说 是我”想到”的 |
[07:30] | Even though it totally doesn’t matter. I don’t need credit. | 不过这根本不重要 我不需要你们夸我 |
[07:32] | But it does, if I didn’t do that, it wouldn’t have happened. | 但确实很重要 没有我就不会发生了 |
[07:35] | So, it’s because of me. | 所以 应该归功于我 |
[07:36] | – Well, whoever is responsible– – Me. I just told you. | -不论归功于谁 -是我 我刚说的 |
[07:38] | We shouldn’t get too excited just yet. | 我们还不能得意忘形 |
[07:40] | The election is a week away, and a lot can happen in a week. | 离选举还有一周 还有很多可能 |
[07:44] | This is far from over. | 这还远远没有结束 |
[07:47] | It’s over. And the clear winner is Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | 结束了 旱獭先生伯科威茨明显胜出 |
[07:51] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[07:52] | 为旱獭先生欢呼 如果他没有获胜 就写非常遗憾 旱獭先生 | |
[07:53] | – We did it! – High five! Low five! | -我们赢了 -上面击掌 下面击掌 |
[07:56] | Shadow puppet! | 皮影舞 |
[07:57] | Hand jive! Yes! | 手舞 |
[08:00] | – We did it, didn’t we? – We did! | -我们做到了 是不是 -没错 |
[08:02] | You and me, working together, both contributing the same amount. | 你和我协力合作 做出的贡献一样多 |
[08:05] | Well, I wrote the article that got Woodchuck elected governor. | 帮旱獭先生当选州长的文章是我写的 |
[08:09] | You’re the one that made him not governor in the first place. | 一开始让他无法当选州长的是你 |
[08:11] | I set ’em up. You knock ’em down. | 我给他们希望 你让他们绝望 |
[08:16] | Thank you for meeting me here. | 感谢你来见我 |
[08:17] | My name is Yolanda Buenaventura of the Better Business Bureau. | 我是商业促进局的尤兰达·布埃纳文图拉 |
[08:20] | It would be funnier if your name was Betty Buenaventura | 如果你是商业促进局的 |
[08:24] | of the Better Business Bureau. | 贝蒂·布埃纳文图拉就更好笑了 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m sorry you don’t find my name sufficiently comical, | 很遗憾你觉得我的名字不够滑稽 |
[08:28] | but this is actually a very serious matter. | 但我要谈的是很严肃的事 |
[08:30] | We’ve received complaints | 我们接到了多名 |
[08:31] | from several concerned parents. | 忧心家长发来的投诉 |
[08:33] | It seems that many of your clown dentists | 似乎你手下很多小丑牙医 |
[08:35] | aren’t actually licensed to practice medicine. | 都没有行医执照 |
[08:37] | Isn’t laughter the best medicine? | 难道笑声不是最好的良药吗 |
[08:40] | No. It is the worst medicine. | 不 那是最糟糕的药 |
[08:42] | If you can even call it medicine, which, legally, you cannot. | 前提是能称其为药 但从法律上讲不能 |
[08:44] | Well, what if I said my business was for entertainment purposes? | 如果我说我的生意是以娱乐为目的呢 |
[08:48] | That would require your employees to be entertaining. | 那就要求你的职员具有娱乐性 |
[08:51] | According to your reviews on Yelp, | 根据你在点评网上获得的评价 |
[08:52] | your clown dentists are, quote, | 你的小丑牙医都是 引用如下 |
[08:54] | “A cotton candy nightmare of | “一种弗洛伊德式的 |
[08:56] | Freudian invention that shakes one to the core.” | 棉花糖噩梦 恐怖至极” |
[08:58] | Ah, everyone’s a critic. | 人人都爱挑刺 |
[09:00] | On Yelp? Yes, that is the idea. | 点评网上吗 没错 就是这样 |
[09:02] | It appears your business | 看起来你的生意 |
[09:03] | provides no service but to terrify children | 提供的服务只会吓坏小孩子 |
[09:05] | and the adults who accompany them. | 和他们身边的成年人 |
[09:07] | If this were October, you could market your venture | 如果现在是十月 你可以把你的服务包装成 |
[09:09] | as some sort of spooky Halloween experience, | 某种灵异万圣节体验之旅 |
[09:11] | but since this is January, a month which, to my knowledge, | 但现在是一月 据我所知这个月 |
[09:14] | contains no Halloweens, I have no choice but to– | 没有万圣节 所以我不得不 |
[09:16] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[09:18] | What if my clown dentists put on a show? | 让我的小丑牙医做一场演出怎么样 |
[09:20] | A delightful, whimsical, non-terrifying clown-stravaganza? | 一场可爱而古怪 不吓人的小丑盛会 |
[09:26] | You would have to agree | 那你就必须认可 |
[09:28] | we were a legitimate business then, right? | 我们是合法生意了 对吧 |
[09:30] | – Go on. – Give us a week. We’ll put on a show. | -接着说 -给我们一周时间准备一场表演 |
[09:33] | If you don’t laugh, I’ll dissolve the business | 如果你没有笑 我就把生意解散 |
[09:35] | and release all my clown dentists into the woods, | 把所有小丑牙医都放生到森林里 |
[09:38] | where they’ll never bother anyone again. | 在那里他们再也不会打扰到任何人了 |
[09:41] | All right. | 我同意 |
[09:41] | You have one week to | 你有一周时间 |
[09:42] | create a show that delights and astonishes me. | 准备一场令我愉快而惊喜的表演 |
[09:44] | But I should warn you, I am a very tough crowd. | 但我要提醒你 我是很难取悦的 |
[09:47] | I once met Paul Rudd at a | 有一次我在鸡尾酒会上 |
[09:48] | cocktail party and I did not find him charming. | 遇到了保罗·路德 并不觉得他很迷人 |
[09:56] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[09:58] | – Get outta my way. – Like, choked in a funny way. | -别挡路 -搞笑地噎住 |
[10:01] | You call that funny? That’s not funny. It’s sad. | 你觉得这样好笑吗 一点都不好笑 超悲伤 |
[10:05] | Well, some would argue that sad and funny | 有些人认为悲伤和好笑 |
[10:06] | are two sides of the same coin. | 是一体两面 |
[10:10] | Uh, no! Abraham Lincoln and some weird flat house | 才不 亚伯拉罕·林肯和某所怪异的房子 |
[10:13] | are two sides of the same coin. | 才是一体两面 |
[10:15] | Take five, Picarello. | 休息五分钟 皮卡雷洛 |
[10:17] | I’ve got a week to whip these dentists into clowns. | 我要在一周内让这些牙医变成小丑 |
[10:21] | But they’re just not silly or wacky | 但他们不有趣也不滑稽 |
[10:23] | or prone to kooky hijinks of any kind! | 一点都不会逗乐大家 |
[10:29] | Should you be drinking that? | 你可以喝酒吗 |
[10:30] | Why not? I got no baby or boyfriend. | 为什么不行 我没有宝宝也没有男友 |
[10:33] | Might as well get blotto, right? | 何不一醉方休呢 |
[10:35] | – Um, shouldn’t you be at work? – I’m recal-bibrating. | -你不是该上班了吗 -我在休养生息 |
[10:42] | Hey, maybe you should– | 或许你该… |
[10:44] | Judah, look at my phone! Judah! | 犹大 帮我看下电话 犹大 |
[10:48] | You have a meeting with Flip McVicker. | 你要和弗利普·迈克维克开会 |
[10:51] | Tell his gal I’m running ten minutes late. | 跟他女人说我要晚到十分钟 |
[10:54] | What gal? | 什么女人 |
[10:59] | – So, you’re a writer? – Oh, actually that’s a typo. | -你是作家吗 -其实那印错了 |
[11:02] | It should say “waiter.” | 应该是”服务员” |
[11:04] | But I’m an aspiring writer. | 但我是个有抱负的作家 |
[11:06] | Sorry, that was a joke. | 抱歉 刚才是开玩笑 |
[11:07] | That’s the kind of witty repartee you can expect from– | 你可以期待我常说出这种诙谐妙语 |
[11:10] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the business card. | 行了行了 谢谢你的名片 |
[11:11] | Wait, ya know, | 等等 |
[11:12] | I have this idea for a TV show. | 我有个电视剧的点子 |
[11:15] | It’s a grizzled former detective who gets sucked back in– | 关于一位头发花白的前侦探又被卷入… |
[11:18] | This sounds fabulous. | 听起来真精彩 |
[11:19] | Why don’t you write a script, we’ll go from there? | 不如你先写个剧本 我们再详细讨论 |
[11:21] | – I already wrote it. Boom. – Oh, you brought it with you. | -我已经写好了 -你带来了 |
[11:25] | I don’t trust email. You know, the government. | 我不信任电邮 政府会监视 |
[11:27] | Yeah. Look, Flip, before I even read this, | 听着 弗利普 在我看你的剧本前 |
[11:30] | I should tell you that this town’s a total crapshoot. | 我先告诉你 这个城市成功机会渺茫 |
[11:33] | Odds of the right person finding your material | 对的人看到你的稿子 |
[11:35] | and connecting with it are a million to… one. | 并产生共鸣的几率是百万分之…一 |
[11:36] | 《菲尔伯特》 弗利普·迈克维克 | |
[11:39] | I just know I have this | 我就是知道 |
[11:41] | great potential inside me. I know I can do it. | 我有巨大的潜力 我知道我能成功 |
[11:43] | Even if no one else understands or believes in me. | 哪怕没有任何人理解或相信我 |
[11:47] | I’m sure that sounds pretty stupid but… | 这听起来一定很傻气 但是… |
[11:49] | It’s not stupid. I believe in you. | 一点都不傻 我相信你 |
[11:54] | I don’t know how else to describe it | 我不知道还能如何描述这种感觉 |
[11:55] | other than this feeling of supreme warmth came over me, | 我仿佛被一股巨大的暖流包围着 |
[11:59] | like this is what I’ve been waiting for my whole life. | 就像这是我一生都在等待的东西 |
[12:01] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[12:02] | Todd, the world is dark and | 陶德 这个世界 |
[12:04] | scary and full of creepy clown dentists… | 阴暗可怕 还充斥着诡异的小丑牙医 |
[12:06] | They’re working very hard to be less creepy. | 他们已经很努力不要那么吓人了 |
[12:08] | But when I hold this script in my hands, I have hope. | 但当我把这个剧本拿在手里 我有了希望 |
[12:11] | I gotta get this made. What do I always say? | 我必须把这故事拍出来 我常说什么 |
[12:14] | “What’s the difference between an agent and a manager?” | “经纪人和经理人的区别在哪儿” |
[12:16] | Uh, managers are always talking about the differences | 经理人常把经纪人和经理人的区别挂在嘴边 |
[12:19] | between agents and managers and agents don’t as much? | 而经纪人不常提起这个吗 |
[12:22] | No! Managers can produce! This script is a sign. | 不是 经理人可以做制片 这个剧本就是征兆 |
[12:26] | I gotta get off my ass and produce this baby. | 我必须立马动身 把这个宝宝制出来 |
[12:28] | Todd? | 陶德 |
[12:29] | Get me a meeting with Turteltaub. Set something up with his gal. | 帮我约龟泰伯见面 和他女人安排一下 |
[12:32] | Who is this gal? | 这个女人到底是谁 |
[12:37] | Okay. Clentists, assemble! | 全体丑医 集合 |
[12:41] | Wipe those serious looks off your faces and listen up! | 别露出那种严肃的表情 听好了 |
[12:44] | We gotta help Princess Carolyn, | 我们必须帮卡洛琳公主 |
[12:46] | but also we gotta prep for our big show next week. | 但我们也要好好准备下周的表演 |
[12:48] | If only there was a way to do both at once. | 要是能有一种方法让我们兼顾这两件事 |
[12:51] | What a ludicrous notion! | 这想法太荒唐了 |
[12:53] | Doctor Picarello, we might make a clown out of you yet! | 皮卡雷洛医生 你也许真能成为小丑 |
[12:57] | Oh, joy! | 好开心 |
[13:02] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[13:04] | This next part is critical. Remain wacky. | 下面这一步至关重要 保持滑稽 |
[13:06] | This is a highly frivolous situation! | 形势高度轻浮可笑 |
[13:11] | – What’s in the package? – It’s a hand delivery item. | -包裹里有什么 -亲”手”交给本人的快件 |
[13:16] | – Now, Doctor Boing Boing! – I am in position. | -趁现在 蹦蹦牙医 -我已就位 |
[13:24] | All right, Princess Carolyn, sit tight. | 卡洛琳公主 坐稳了 |
[13:29] | …before, so it’s really | …之前 所以我不满的 |
[13:31] | the avocado thing that I have a problem with. | 其实是牛油果那件事 |
[13:38] | Target is acquired. | 目标人物已锁定 |
[13:40] | Deliver the goods, Doctor Boing Boing! | 送货上门吧 蹦蹦牙医 |
[13:45] | It’s sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-showtime! | 好戏上演啦 |
[13:50] | – Princess Carolyn! – Lenny, thanks for making time. | -卡洛琳公主 -莱尼 谢谢你抽时间见我 |
[13:52] | Didn’t realize I had. | 都不知道我抽了 |
[13:55] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[13:56] | You smell like somebody tried to put out a fire | 你闻起来像是有人想用更多酒 |
[13:57] | at the booze factory with more booze. | 扑灭酿酒厂的大火 |
[13:59] | Uh, new perfume, “Sealist,” By Seal. | 是新香水 西尔豹出的”西尔三仙” |
[14:02] | Now let’s get to brass stacks. | 我们言归正传吧 |
[14:05] | So it’s a hot young writer. It’s TV. It’s me producing. | 是个性感年轻编剧 是电视剧 由我担任制作人 |
[14:09] | – “TV?” – Just look at this script. | -“电视剧”吗 -你先看一下剧本 |
[14:11] | I know it’s gonna knock your socks off. | 一定会让你震惊 |
[14:15] | You know that website, “What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,” | 知道那个网站吗 “现在是什么时候.com” |
[14:18] | you go to when you want to know what time it is? | 想知道时候时去上的那个网站 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[14:20] | They look to make a play in the gritty prestige streaming world, | 他们想在这个流媒体当道的残酷世界拍一部戏 |
[14:23] | and it could make a big splash with a huge ad buy. | 这项目能引起轰动 会接到很多广告投放 |
[14:26] | Plus, you got the built-in | 另外 还能得到 |
[14:27] | audience who don’t know what time it is. | 不知道现在什么时候的固定受众 |
[14:29] | That’s huge! That’s so many people! | 真是大项目 会有很多人 |
[14:33] | but we’d have to get in fast. | 但我们得尽快着手 |
[14:34] | They wanna premiere before Daylight Savings. | 他们想在改夏令时前就首演 |
[14:36] | Let’s set the pitch for next week. | 我们下周就干这个 |
[14:38] | Philbert? Who’s Philbert? | 菲尔伯特 菲尔伯特是谁 |
[14:40] | He’s this grizzled but very good-looking detective | 他是一名头发灰白但非常帅气的侦探 |
[14:43] | who gets sucked back in to something. | 又被卷入旧时的某件事 |
[14:45] | No, I mean who is he? | 我意思是由谁来演 |
[14:46] | – You got a star attached? – Not yet, but… | -你找到演他的明星了吗 -还没有 不过… |
[14:48] | Eh, we can’t go in without a big name. | 没有知名大牌我们不参与 |
[14:50] | TV pitching is like the Israeli flag, | 电视剧营销就像以色列旗帜 |
[14:52] | it’s nothing without a big star. | 没有大明星就什么都不是 |
[14:54] | Sorry, Princess Carolyn. | 抱歉 卡洛琳公主 |
[14:55] | No! Fish! | 不 他喵的 |
[14:57] | Oh, whoa… ooh, spinny. | 天旋地转啊 |
[15:00] | Uh-oh! She is out like sauerkraut. | 她像德国酸菜一样过时[晕倒了] |
[15:04] | Don’t let Turtletaub get back to his office. | 别让龟泰伯回到他的办公室 |
[15:07] | This sounds like a job for the “Waltz of the Rubber Chicken”! | 看来要”橡胶鸡的华尔兹”出动了 |
[15:11] | Doctor Picarello, you gotta revive Princess Carolyn. | 皮卡雷洛医生 你得叫醒卡洛琳公主 |
[15:13] | Give her ten cc’s of honka-honka. | 给她来10cc的哄咔哄咔 |
[15:15] | Stat! | 行动 |
[15:18] | Hey! Hey! Pardon me. Excuse me! | 你好 你好 不好意思 借过 |
[15:20] | Oh! Allow me to lead, my lady. | 让我来领着你 我的女士 |
[15:23] | – What the shell is this? – So beautiful. | -那他龟的是什么 -真好看 |
[15:27] | It says so much without saying anything at all. | 一句话都没说却富含深意 |
[15:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 一定是在逗我 |
[15:32] | Okay, okay, how about Aaron Eckhart? | 好吧 好吧 艾伦·艾克哈特怎么样 |
[15:33] | He owes me a favor and he can disappear into any role. | 他欠我人情而且他能融入任何角色 |
[15:35] | Yeah, he can disappear so good, the audience disappears with him. | 是啊 他特别能融入角色 融入的观众都消失了 |
[15:38] | – Tony Shalhoub! – Tony Sha-who-ub? | -托尼·谢尔博 -托尼·谁个博 |
[15:40] | This is “What-time-is-it-right-now-dot-com,” | 这是”现在是什么时候.com” |
[15:42] | not “What-time-is-it-fifteen-years-ago | 不是”十五年前是什么时代. |
[15:44] | -dot-Geocities-dot-com- slash- Monk -fanpage.” | 地球村.com/神探阿蒙.粉丝页” |
[15:48] | Please. I need this so bad. You don’t understand. | 拜托 我特别需要这个 你不懂 |
[15:50] | This project is my ba… my ba… | 这个项目是我的宝… 我的宝… |
[15:54] | – It’s my baby. – Well, if you can’t attach a real star, | -是我的宝宝 -如果你联系不到真正的明星 |
[15:57] | – your baby’s dead. – No! | -你的宝宝就死了 -不要 |
[15:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | There’s gotta be a name that does something for you. | 总有一个名字符合你的要求吧 |
[16:01] | Uh, Jack Huston… Hugh… Hugh Jackman. | 杰克·休斯顿 休 休·杰克曼 |
[16:05] | – BoJack Horseman! – There’s someone… | -马男波杰克 -总有人… |
[16:07] | – Corbin Bernsen. – No. | -柯宾·伯恩森 -不 |
[16:08] | – Ben Mendelsohn. – No, no, no. Hold on. | -本·门德尔森 -不不不 等一下 |
[16:11] | – BoJack. That’s an idea. – Yeah, yeah, sure. A BoJack-type. | -波杰克 好主意 -当然 他那种类型的 |
[16:15] | I swore I’d never work with that asshole again, | 我发过誓我永远都不会再和那个混蛋合作了 |
[16:17] | but you gotta admit he’s got heat. | 但是你得承认他很火 |
[16:19] | Star of Secretariat, disappears for a year, | 《一代骄马》的明星 消失一年 |
[16:21] | shows up again to do one episode of a reality show about butts. | 再次复出做了一集关于屁股的真人秀 |
[16:25] | Right, but– | 是 但是… |
[16:25] | And then you get him playing a rich, | 然后让他演一个富有而复杂 |
[16:27] | complex anti-hero like Philbert, | 像菲尔伯特的非传统英雄式主人公 |
[16:29] | now there’s a show that screams, “What time is it right now?” | 就会给人以”现在是什么时候”的感觉 |
[16:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure. | 是啊 是啊 当然 当然 |
[16:34] | I’m saying, there are a lotta guys… | 我说的是 有很多… |
[16:35] | P.C., can you get me BoJack or not? | PC 你能不能请到波杰克 |
[16:38] | – Of course I can. – I’ll send over a contract, iron-clad. | -当然能 -我会把合同发给你的 就这么定了 |
[16:41] | I don’t want to risk that jerkwad skipping town again. | 我不想再冒险让那混蛋跑路了 |
[16:43] | – Make sure he signs it before the pitch. – Uh, will do. | -在宣传前确保他先签字 -保证做到 |
[16:46] | And, uh, go easy on the sauce, huh, kid? Sloppy don’t suit you. | 振作点 孩子 马马虎虎不是你的风格 |
[16:51] | Rubber chicken Rubber chicken | 橡胶鸡 橡胶鸡 |
[16:54] | Ah, I got that damn thing stuck in my head. | 这破旋律在我脑海里挥之不去了 |
[16:56] | Guys, that was amazing! | 伙计们 那真是太棒了 |
[16:58] | But if we’re going to | 但是如果我们去 |
[16:58] | convince Yolanda we’re ready for the big top, | 说服尤兰达我们准备好去演出了 |
[17:01] | we need to really hunker down over the next week | 我们真的得在接下来的一周好好休整一下 |
[17:03] | and put together a show so undeniably hilarious | 排出绝对搞笑并且乐观向上 |
[17:07] | and life-affirming, that she has no choice but to say… | 热爱生命的表演 让她只能说 |
[17:13] | Wow! What a great show! Okay, you can keep your business… | 真是很棒的演出 你们可以继续你们的事业了 |
[17:17] | – Hooray! – Perfect! | -万岁 -太棒了 |
[17:19] | …is what I would say if you’d put on a good show. | 如果你们的表演很棒的话 我会这么说 |
[17:21] | Just so you understand the | 只是为了当我说出 |
[17:22] | rubric when I declare my actual reaction, | 我真实反应时 你们能够明白 |
[17:24] | which is “I did not enjoy that.” | “我不喜欢” |
[17:26] | Oh, no! My hooray was premature! | 不 我欢呼得太早了 |
[17:29] | So I must recommend that you dissolve this venture immediately. | 所以我必须建议你立刻解散 |
[17:33] | All right, you heard the lady. Get into the car, everyone. | 好了 你们听到这位女士说的了 各位上车吧 |
[17:37] | I’m taking you to the woods, | 我带你们回森林 |
[17:38] | out by the old abandoned insane asylum, | 那个老旧的废弃精神病院外 |
[17:41] | near the elementary school where you belong. | 靠近适合你们的小学的地方 |
[17:47] | Hey, so I’m taking the rest of the day off. | 今天剩下的时间我要请假 |
[17:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:49] | Just don’t feel like working right now, | 就是觉得现在不想工作 |
[17:51] | so I think if I force it, I’m just gonna do a bad job. | 所以我想如果我强迫自己工作 那我一定做得很差 |
[17:55] | Thank you, Stuart. | 谢谢你 斯图尔特 |
[17:56] | But I did want to remind you about that bitch meeting you have | 但是我想提醒你 你今天下午 |
[17:59] | this afternoon at that clock website. | 和那个时间网站有个”推鸡会” |
[18:01] | You mean the pitch meeting. | 你是说”推介会” |
[18:02] | Pretty sure it said “Bitch” meeting on the calendar. | 我很确定在日程上记得是”推鸡会” |
[18:05] | Seemed a little harsh. I could go double-check, | 似乎有些难听 我可以再去查一下 |
[18:08] | but the calendar’s all the way downstairs so… | 但是日程表在楼下所以… |
[18:11] | – No, Stuart. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -不用了 斯图尔特 谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[18:21] | – What? – Hey, BoJack, great news! | -怎么了 -波杰克 好消息 |
[18:23] | – Bad time. Can’t talk. – Wait, just listen for a… | -不是时候 没空说话 -等一下 就听… |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Here we go, baby. | 就这么办了 宝贝 |
[18:40] | Oh, man! You are not finding what you need! | 天 你没拿到你需要的牌 |
[18:42] | The deck is a harsh mistress, Tina. | 这牌可是很难玩的 蒂娜 |
[18:44] | Hollyhock, you gotta get in here! | 霍莉霍克 快来啊 |
[18:45] | Tina is drawing so many cards. It’s amazing. | 蒂娜抓了一手牌 太逗了 |
[18:48] | Hollyhock! Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 霍莉霍克 |
[18:52] | Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 |
[18:53] | That’s her name? | 那是她的名字吗 |
[18:54] | Yes, for the third time, her name is “Hollyhock.” | 是的 我都说了三遍了 她叫”霍莉霍克” |
[18:56] | And her last name? | 她的姓呢 |
[18:57] | Manheim-Mannheim, uh, Steamroller… | 曼海姆-曼海姆 斯迪姆若勒 |
[19:01] | Is there more? | 还有吗 |
[19:02] | I think there’s a Lopez in the mix somewhere? | 好像还有个洛佩兹 |
[19:04] | A Chung maybe? | 也许还有个钟 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t help you. | 抱歉先生 我帮不了你 |
[19:08] | Okay, just… any information you can give me | 好吧 只是… 我的朋友 |
[19:10] | on the 17-year-old horse girl who came here by ambulance | 对那个15分钟前被救护车拉来的 |
[19:13] | 15 minutes ago would be of interest to my friend, | 17岁小母马的情况很感兴趣 |
[19:15] | Mr. Franklin’s… friend, Mr. Hamilton. | 富兰克林先生的… 朋友 汉密尔顿先生 |
[19:18] | If you can’t prove you’re her parent or legal guardian, | 如果你不能证明你是她的父母或者法定监护人 |
[19:20] | I can’t release any information to you. | 我不能透露任何信息给你 |
[19:22] | – Guerrero! – What? | -格雷罗 -什么 |
[19:23] | Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero… Robinson… | 霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗 鲁滨逊… |
[19:26] | Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. That’s her name. | 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 她的名字 |
[19:29] | And she’s about five-eight. | 大概5英尺8英寸那么高 |
[19:30] | And she’s 17, her birthday is in September. | 她17岁了 9月的生日 |
[19:32] | And… she looks like me. | 长得很像我 |
[19:34] | And she loves apples but hates apple sauce. | 她喜欢苹果但不喜欢苹果酱 |
[19:36] | And she’s funny. | 她很有趣 |
[19:38] | But she isn’t mean. Which is pretty remarkable, | 但不刻薄 这是很难得的 |
[19:41] | ’cause a lot of 17-year-olds | 因为很多17岁的孩子 |
[19:42] | think you have to be mean to be funny, | 都觉得刻薄就是有趣 |
[19:43] | but Hollyhock is very sweet, | 但是霍莉霍克很善良 |
[19:46] | even if she can be sarcastic. | 即使她能讽刺别人 |
[19:48] | But she has this smile with… | 但是她的笑容… |
[19:52] | Does that help? | 这样行不行 |
[19:53] | No, man. Are you her legal guardian? | 不行 先生 您是她的法定监护人吗 |
[19:55] | I’m not leaving here until I get to see her. | 见不到她 我是不会走的 |
[19:57] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:59] | Well, I don’t like pedophile murderer hands, | 我不喜欢恋童癖杀人犯的双手 |
[20:01] | but I also don’t like people talking trash about avocados. | 但我也不喜欢有人说牛油果的坏话 |
[20:05] | This is a real head-scratcher for me. | 这真的让人很头疼 |
[20:07] | I mean, what’s next? The grief for every meal… | 接下来呢 每顿饭的悲伤… |
[20:11] | – She’ll be fine. -Huh? | -她会没事的 -啊 |
[20:13] | We have to think what’s best for Hollyhock. | 我们必须想清楚怎么做对霍莉霍克最好 |
[20:14] | – Hollyhock is going to be okay. – Excuse me. | -霍莉霍克会没事的 -打扰一下 |
[20:17] | Did you say Hollyhock? Are you… | 你在说霍莉霍克吗 你们是… |
[20:18] | Jose Guerrero. | 荷西·格雷罗 |
[20:20] | Hello, yes! Yeah. Thank God you’re here. I’m BoJack Horseman. | 你好 谢天谢地你来了 我是马男波杰克 |
[20:22] | Yeah, we know. I’m her dad, Steve Mannheim. | 我们认识你 我是她史蒂夫·曼海姆爸爸 |
[20:25] | I’m the wrong Mannheim to mess with. | 你惹恼了”曼海姆” |
[20:26] | I’m Dashawn Manheim. | 达肖恩·曼海姆 |
[20:28] | I’m probably the right Manheim to mess with, | 你惹恼了我 真正的”曼海姆” |
[20:30] | unless we’re talking about a dance battle, in which case… | 除非你跟我聊的是比舞 那样的话… |
[20:33] | Five, six, seven, eight. Ha! | 五 六 七 八 哈 |
[20:36] | – You’ve been warned. – Okay. Yep. | -我警告你 -好吧 |
[20:38] | Cupe Robinson III. I think you’re just ghastly, | 邱普·鲁滨逊三世 你太让人讨厌了 |
[20:41] | and I was against this whole caper from the bell. | 从服务台那里开始 我就非常讨厌你 |
[20:43] | – Okay. – Otto Zilberschlag. | -好吧 -奥托·泽尔博斯施拉格 |
[20:45] | Uh, formerly a huge fan. | 以前我是你的铁粉 |
[20:47] | – Now… just a regular fan. – Got it. | -现在… 就是普通粉 -好吧 |
[20:50] | I know of you, but not through your work. | 我认识你 但不是从你的作品认识你的 |
[20:52] | – Okay. – I’m Gregory Hsung. | -好吧 -我是格利高里·宋 |
[20:53] | I only watch foreign films. That’s my deal. | 我只看国外电影 那是我的菜 |
[20:56] | Arturo Fonzarelli, but I’m | 阿图罗·佛则雷利 |
[20:58] | pretty cool so people call me the “Ice Man.” | 因为我特别冷酷 所以大家都叫我”冰人” |
[21:02] | And I’m Quackers! | 我是奎克 |
[21:03] | – Quack, quack, quack! – Easy, Quackers. | -呱 呱 呱 -淡定 奎克 |
[21:05] | How’s Hollyhock? They wouldn’t give me information. | 霍莉霍克怎么样了 他们不给我任何信息 |
[21:08] | Why would they? You’re not her dad. | 他们为什么要给你信息 你又不是她爸爸 |
[21:09] | No, I know. I just… Is she okay? | 我知道我不是 我只是想知道她好不好 |
[21:11] | She will be. The doctor said she’s lucky to be alive. | 她会好的 医生说她运气不错 捡回了一条命 |
[21:13] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[21:14] | – She overdosed. – What? No. | -她嗑药过量 -不会吧 怎么可能 |
[21:16] | How could you let this happen? Quack, quack! | 你怎么会让这种事情发生 呱 呱 |
[21:19] | – Quackers! Settle down. – What was she on? I had no idea. | -奎克 淡定 -她吃了什么 我完全不知道 |
[21:22] | You had no idea? | 你什么都不知道吗 |
[21:23] | Have you looked at her? She’s as thin as a pole. | 你有没有照顾她 她都瘦成人干了 |
[21:25] | You know I don’t care for your Polish jokes, Dashawn. | 我不在意你那些”波兰人的笑话” 达肖恩 |
[21:28] | She told us you were taking care of her. | 她跟我们说你在照顾她 |
[21:30] | – I was. – I knew she was too young | -没错 -我就知道她还太年轻 |
[21:31] | to be on her own like this. | 不能独自这样生活 |
[21:33] | She’s a child! | 她还是个孩子 |
[21:34] | She called Pedro Almodovar’s I’m So Excited | 她觉得佩德罗·阿莫多瓦的电影《我超兴奋》 |
[21:37] | “Excessively kitsch.” | 就是个低俗作品 |
[21:38] | Kitsch is excessive! That’s the point! | “刻奇”本来就是浮夸的作品 |
[21:41] | Can I see her? Can I talk to her? | 我能不能看看她 能不能跟她讲几句 |
[21:42] | – You’re lucky we don’t call the police! – Quack, quack. | -我们没叫警察来 算你运气好了 -呱呱 |
[21:44] | Our kid got hooked on amphetamines because of you! | 因为你 我们的女儿迷上了安非他命[毒品] |
[21:47] | – No, I didn’t… – Quack, quack, quack, quack. | -不是 我没有… -呱呱呱呱 |
[21:49] | Okay, I feel like there’s a lot of male energy right now. | 我觉得现在这里火药味太强了 |
[21:53] | Why don’t I come back in a couple hours? | 我还是过几个小时再回来吧 |
[21:54] | Give Hollyhock a chance to rest before I talk to her. | 先让霍莉霍克休息一下 我再找她聊几句 |
[21:56] | Are you insane? You are never seeing Hollyhock again. | 你疯了吗 你再也见不到霍莉霍克了 |
[22:00] | – Look, if I could just… – Never. | -我能不能… -永远 |
[22:12] | – I have four grapefruits. – Okay. | -我有四个柚子 -好吧 |
[22:13] | Henrietta, would you like a grapefruit? | 亨丽埃塔 你要不要吃柚子 |
[22:15] | I have but four, but I will share one with you, | 我只有四个 但是愿意跟你分享一个 |
[22:17] | for I am kind and honest. | 因为我善良又真诚 |
[22:20] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不会吧 |
[22:24] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:39] | – Where’s the girl? – She’s gone, Mom. | -那个小姑娘去哪里了 -她走了 妈妈 |
[22:40] | Oh, yes, I took her, didn’t I? Where did I put her? | 没错 我把她拿走了 我把她放哪儿了 |
[22:43] | Oh, Henrietta, would you help me pack this? | 亨丽埃塔 你能不能帮我把这个包起来 |
[22:46] | – I want to bring it to my son. – Thanks, Mom. | -我想把他带给我儿子 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[22:48] | – It’s for my son. – Right. How did I not see it? | -这是给我儿子的 -好吧 我怎么没看出来 |
[22:53] | All this time, I thought you were a terrible parent. | 一直以来 我都觉得你不是个好妈妈 |
[22:56] | And you were. But I blew it even worse. | 你确实如此 但是我自己更糟糕 |
[22:59] | It turns out being a parent is impossible, | 事实证明我当不好爸爸 |
[23:02] | so I guess I can’t be that mad at you. | 我想我也不能生你的气 |
[23:04] | Mad at me? No, Henrietta, this is the right thing. You’ll see. | 生我的气吗 亨丽埃塔 我做的没错 你会懂的 |
[23:08] | Maybe we deserve each other. | 或许我们都是罪有应得 |
[23:09] | Where is the girl? I made the girl coffee. | 那个小女孩去哪儿了 我给她冲了咖啡 |
[23:12] | Jesus, you two and your coffee. | 天哪 你们两个人 还有咖啡 |
[23:14] | Wait. No. | 等等 不会吧 |
[23:19] | What did you put in this? | 你在这里面放了什么 |
[23:20] | That’s an old family secret. | 这可是祖传秘方 |
[23:28] | “Chub-B-Gone?” | Chub-B-Gone[毒品] |
[23:29] | – Takes the pounds right off. – This whole time. | -分分钟减肥 – 这么久以来 |
[23:32] | Just until she learned to take it herself. | 直到她自己知道怎么吃 |
[23:34] | – Of course it was you. -Henrietta! | -罪魁祸首就是你 -亨丽埃塔 |
[23:36] | No. All this “I-don’t-know-where-I-am | 闭嘴 “我不知道我在哪里” |
[23:38] | or-who-my-son-stuff” is, is officially not cute anymore. | 或者”我儿子是谁”这类话已经不再可爱了 |
[23:41] | You ruined the one good thing I had. | 你毁了我唯一美好的东西 |
[23:43] | The one thing I didn’t ruin myself, but of course I did | 虽然不是我亲自动的手 但是责任在我 |
[23:47] | because I thought it was a good idea to give you one more chance. | 因为我以为再给你一次机会是个好主意 |
[23:50] | Where is Crackerjack? | 克拉克杰克去哪儿了 |
[23:51] | Stop. You are out of chances. | 够了 你再也没有机会了 |
[23:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[23:59] | Hey, BoJack, great news! | 波杰克 好消息 |
[24:01] | – Bad time. Can’t talk. – Wait, just listen– | -忙着呢 没时间聊 -等等 听着… |
[24:05] | Thank you for holding, Mr. Horseman. | 感谢您的等待 马男先生 |
[24:07] | I understand you’re interested in our facility | 我知道您对我们的设施感兴趣 |
[24:09] | and wanted our first available room. | 想第一时间预订我们的空房间 |
[24:11] | No, I said “Worst available room.” | 不是 我说的是”最差的房间” |
[24:17] | FYI, we keep these blinds down | 仅供参考 我们百叶窗要放下 |
[24:19] | because the window looks out at a Dumpster. | 因为这个窗户直对着一个垃圾箱 |
[24:21] | – Noted. – You know… | -知道了 -我说… |
[24:22] | you kick me a little coin right now, | 你现在贿赂贿赂我的话 |
[24:24] | I can make sure your mother is very well taken care of. | 我可以保证你妈妈在这里会被照顾得很好 |
[24:27] | Oh! In that case, please watch me not reach for my wallet. | 那样的话 你还是别打我钱包的注意了 |
[24:32] | Well, this is your life now. This is what it all added up to. | 这是你的新生活 你罪有应得 |
[24:37] | You, by yourself, in this room. | 你一个人待在这个房间里 |
[24:40] | Best of luck. See ya never. | 祝你好运 后会无期 |
[24:45] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[24:47] | Ugh. Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[24:48] | BoJack? | 是波杰克吗 |